Speaker 1: Karen. Yes, quick question. If you could totally clear out all the emotional, physical, and mental clutter in your body and mind like poof, would you do it?
Speaker 2: I don't know, because I think there would be nothing left of me.
Speaker 3: Have some eyes and hair?
Speaker 1: Well, the best part about this actually is that you don't have to relive any embarrassing childhood memories or even that one family Thanksgiving when you tried to make loot free stuff and I didn't. Today's guest. Today's guest has a method that's like a spiritual powerwash for your soul, minus the trip down cringe memory lane. It promises transformation without reliving the greatest hits of our past traumise. That means that you can have a deep soul cleanse without having to unpack your middle school goth phase.
Speaker 3: College.
Speaker 1: Did I reveal too much? Okay, well, how about maybe it's like a SPA day for your entire energy field science spirituality with none of the existential side eye sounds pretty good, right, Well, this method is half as good as it sounds. I might finally stop worrying about you know that thing I said when I was in the fourth grade, which one, yeah, I had, and I think we could all use that those stay tuned folks, because this is going to be one enlightening, mind clearing, energy unblocking episode you do not want to miss. My name is Will and I'm Garen, and unlike Boulder and Scully, believe So we've embarked in a journey of discovery.
Speaker 2: We've talked to people deeply entrenched in the spiritual and metaphysical world.
Speaker 1: We've thrown ourselves into weird and wonderful experiences. I even joined a coven of witches.
Speaker 2: And wait, you joined a coven yep.
Speaker 1: All on the interest of finding something, anything that will prove that there's something beyond this physical.
Speaker 2: Three dimensional world we all live in.
Speaker 1: This is the skeptic metaphysicians. Hey, they're just popping in real quickly here to let you know that if you like this show and the guests that we bring on, then you are definitely gonna want to be a part of our Inner Circle. You see, the Inner Circle is absolutely free to join, and it gives you an opportunity to not only interact with Karen and I through a community chat feature, but you'll also be able to engage with fellow listeners like yourself. There but one of my favorite parts of that community is the tons of discounts on services from some of our past guests that you can find on there. Are you curious about a particular path you've heard on the show, Well, this gives you an opportunity to try it out without having to pay full price to see if it's something that resonates with you or not. Now, we're also going to be doing a lot of great giveaways for our members, things like free sessions from some of our past guests. You can gain access to behind the scenes videos, even get a chance to be on the show with us, and so much more. And as a bonus, you'll also be helping the show grow by letting people learn about us. And if we mentioned it's one hundred percent free. Check out our show notes for the link to our inner circle and join today and then drop in and say hello and tell us what episode you heard this on. We might just give you a shout out on the show. All right, let's get to the interview. Hey there on Will and today's guest is a true alchemist of the soul, blending decades of corporate expertise with a deep dive into the metaphysical. See she began her journey transforming organizations by clearing out dysfunctional energy and realigning people, processes, and technology to create powerful outcomes. But now, well, now she's answering a higher call. See with her revolutionary soul intelligence method, She's shifting energy at the deepest levels, helping people reconnect with their higher cells, heal fully, and align with their soul's mission with the physical and energetic world. Well, this method isn't just a tool, it's a portal. It's a transformation, allowing for profound healing across the mind, body, spirit, and energetic field. Get ready to explore the depths of soul Intelligence with the remarkable Christine Jeneves. Welcome to the show. Christine, who I just butchered your last name?
Speaker 3: You actually did fantastic? All right, relatives would be really pleaded.
Speaker 1: Well, then, please please be sure to send this episode to them, because this is the first for me and I got to celebrated one way or another.
Speaker 3: It's awesome. I'm really excited to be here with both of you.
Speaker 1: We're excited to I'm particularly excited because, as I was doing some research into this episode, your method is super inspiring and I am Jones in at the bit to get into it. I don't think that's the right we're trying to.
Speaker 2: Es because you're officially getting kicked out of gen X.
Speaker 1: No, see it was I ever. I see. The thing is that I'm Jones and because I haven't had it, and I'm chomping in the bit because I want it, So I'm kind of mixed the two. It's by design. Everything I do is by designing, except for that stuff I said in the fourth grade. Okay, so tell us about your method, because I just want to get right into it.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, absolutely, I'd be happy to well. The method it self functions on the science of bio energetics, so that's been around since the nineteen fifties, and essentially what it says is that when you physically don't feel well, typically mentaling emotionally not doing well, and the converse is true, right, mentaling emotionally you're not doing well physically, there's usually something that's off. And if you think about when you go to the doctor, right, the doctor's always asking me, so, what else is going on in your life?
Speaker 4: Right? Is it?
Speaker 3: You know, what's going on at home, what's going on with the kids.
Speaker 4: What's going on at work, and it's all this other stuff, the mental and emotional stuff that we tend to overlook when something physically goes wrong in the body. And essentially everything, everybody and everything is energy. So I know you were talking about, you know, being a teenager, but if we rewind it a little bit more.
Speaker 3: Back to fourth grade, everybody and everything is energy, right.
Speaker 4: We're protons, neutrons, electrons, We've all got these energetic fields and we all vibrate, right, We're all you know, some of we can see each other through the power of the Internet at the moment, but I can't see the waves actually coming to you. I can see you, So it's kind of like the radio too. We could hear the waves, but we can't actually see them. So I think people are getting more of a sense of how quorantum field works and energy works.
Speaker 3: But essentially, when energy is not in motion, particularly in the body, so emotions are energy in motion. When they are not in motion, when they get stuck in the body and they pool, they cause disease within the body, or dysfunction in the body, or a dissonance in the frequency. And so then you go to the doctor because something physically has gone wrong.
Speaker 4: So in essence, what I'm doing is getting to the root cause of what illness is, which is really a disruption and frequency.
Speaker 1: What I like about the most is what I mentioned in the in the introduction is that you don't have to go down that memoryly a lot of times you go to cognitive behavioral therapy or something like that, where you actually have to relive these strong physical, emotional traumas that have shaped you. Now, from my understanding, this is something that we don't have to go through with your method. Is that not right?
Speaker 4: No, that's absolutely right. You don't have Yes, you've nailed it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So with therapy, right in order to get to the emotion, they have to put you back in that scenario and you have to relive it, and it's very painful. So my method, essentially I have a book of charts and a pendulum and getting into it what I call a sacred space, I'm able to discern what is stuck. So whether that's a selfla main belief, whether that's negative energies, emotions and thoughts, whether that's old trauma Okay, I'm resolved trauma, whether that's repetitive pattern, whatever that is, I'm able to assess what it is and help it come up from the subcrutch mind to the conscious mind to be released, because a lot of times people are like, I don't know what's wrong, and they don't know that they're carrying around like some hurt when they.
Speaker 3: Were left at the grocery store at each five.
Speaker 4: That's affecting the way their managers are company today, you know, in terms of feeling abandoned. So it's all of those things that are stuck that I'm able to bring up for you know, focus and release. So do some people cry, yeah, sure, sometimes there's an emotional release. Most of the time people are like, how the heck did you know that? In a out?
Speaker 3: You know, And it's not me.
Speaker 4: It's really the information that's coming through me and being revealed, you know, using the charts.
Speaker 3: And that's the coolest thing.
Speaker 4: Like working with doctors, right, getting patients to be compliant is really difficult.
Speaker 3: I'm like, all you got to do is show up to a zoom session.
Speaker 4: That's it. You show up, it's happening. You get to receive. So I think that's probably the coolest thing about the method. Wow, I have a it's similar bit different, So I have an aunt. She actually passed away years ago, but she studied, I want to say about thirty years ago. She went to Germany and studied bio energetic medicine and she would do treatments on people where they would hold up like on a little vial of something, and she would test if they could pull their fingers apart or different balance things and just kind of seeing what was needed. So for something like what she was doing, she was getting results. I would now, listening to you, I'm assuming that those results would be somewhat temporary, because what if it's an emotional trauma that's causing you to be lacking this, then you can supplement it, I guess somehow. And then but you're not ever fixing the emotional trauma, right.
Speaker 3: Right, You're not actually releasing it.
Speaker 4: You're not bringing it up and acknowledging it and allowing it to shift.
Speaker 3: Right Because ourselves, like our whole our physical body is really our subchronocious mind in essence, right.
Speaker 4: We only use five percent of our actual mind for all that strategizing, thinking, calculating, all this stuff we do up here all day. And if you look at how powerful our hearts are, there's actually a six a wide magnetic field around our hearts. So while everything starts according to the Heart Matt Institute, Yeah, it's a six foot wide energy field. Think about that for a second. Wow, we aren't.
Speaker 3: Allowed to be six within six feet of someone anyway.
Speaker 1: Okay, compare no boundaries.
Speaker 3: They had the six foot limit to.
Speaker 1: The hearts hearts.
Speaker 4: But when you think about it, so when you talk about you know, how the quantum field works or electromagnet magnetic field, the electric spark is the idea, the intention, what starts in the mind, right, Everything starts in eternal first before it's created externally. So that's where the the initial electric spark is what magnetizes things to you. What brings things into you is feeling emotion, you know. And if we think about it, you mentioned gen xers. I happen to be one of them.
Speaker 3: We were taught all through all through work world. Right, there's no crying in baseball.
Speaker 5: You are not allowed to be emotional at work, right, But it's none of that stuff, and it was all about emotion and in essence, what that does is it causes disease within the body.
Speaker 3: I personally had a cervical cancer scare at one point where I had gone into the doctor's office and I was told, Hey, we did a biopsy in office. You have too many, you know, funky cells.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have to send you to the hospital for a conical biopsy where they put you under and they're going to take out more of your cervix. And I was like, wait a minute, cancer, and they're like yeah. I was like, oh gosh, what am I gonna do now? So I used my method on myself and I called every freaking healer I knew.
Speaker 3: Someone's like, we're not pulling around with this.
Speaker 4: And then I've had another girlfriend who was a healer and an energy worker who said to me, Hey, by the time you go to have the conical biopsy, it's going to be gone. And so I held that intention, and I saw myself just being healthy and this being just routine and matter of fact, and I really focused on changing my internal condition. I went through the chronicle biopsy and I'll never forget the look on the obgu I N's face because she came out and she was like, maybe we cut it all out.
Speaker 3: It's gone. Don't get the fuck. That's where I go, Yeah, maybe we did.
Speaker 4: Why that's relevant okay when I tell you it's all emotion, Okay. At the the cervix is really the womb, right like the heart of womanhood. Okay, so or the second chakra area, and that's where we birth ideas we birth babies.
Speaker 3: And my whole career, corporate career.
Speaker 4: It was all about wanting to be a man, working twice as hard as a man. I have to do better, I have to do more. I got to make more money. I would even make fun of being a woman. I had, you know, I made sure I use very male language. You know, God gave me boys. There was a reason, you know I played sports, right, you know, it was all man men, men, and I really saw women as weak and so during that period I really focused on you know, one he told me I needed to embrace my femininity, and I was like, okay, what does that mean?
Speaker 3: You know, you're divine? Feminine? I was like, okay, what am I supposed to wear my hair long? Am I supposed to get dresses? Should I dance? What does that mean?
Speaker 4: And it really men, you know, looking at powerful women and like goddesses like Segment or you know Colie Mole, like these powerful deities right that were women as opposed to looking at you know, crying as being weak. And so it was really doing all that feminine work that I believe restored everything within my body. Now, could we have cut it all out? Yeah, I'm sure we cut some of it out. But everybody has cancer cells. It's a matter of whether they're going to bloom in somebody's body or not. So I do believe you.
Speaker 3: Can change your internal condition.
Speaker 4: But that's how powerful our emotions are. So that's that, you know. Then there's a simple example of we have a cold. It's usually mind confusion, right, Like you can go from one end to the other to know what the root cause, underlaring what's going physically wrong in the body.
Speaker 3: So to me, by the time it gets to the body, that's like your physical physical barometer lending you know something's wrong. I got to do something about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you use your pendulum and you figure out what's wrong. And then what.
Speaker 3: I'm going to have to do a session for you too?
Speaker 1: Well I mean.
Speaker 4: That, yes, so in essence, as the things come up, so the person can acknowledge that basically, and then I asked to have it shifted, right, because once energy is created, all you can do is transmuted into something else. It doesn't just disappear, right, So I ask it to come up and out of the body and sent back for transmutation into you know, love and light or you know, back to the underworld. Should it should it need to go there to restore the balance between dark and light.
Speaker 3: It depends on what it is.
Speaker 2: So then what happens to the person that they've had these experiences is to cause this trauma and this negative energy which has affected them physically. So you you have your session with them, but they still have those memories. Do they just not rea like if they if they revisit those memories, do they just not react.
Speaker 3: To them the same way? Or how?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: What change happens? That's a great question.
Speaker 1: You know, She's always got all the good questions always.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I mean in essence, you know, you what during the session, people sometimes you know, have an experience to where maybe they feel lighter after the session, or they feel like more at peace. You know, some people might feel tired, other people might get energized. Everybody reacts to energy differently, and the best way for me to describe it is it's like an energetic massage. Or you know, you go to the chiropractor for a biomechanical adjustment, is a bio energetic adjustment, so it's kind of similar. And then what I ask is that people pay attention to how they feel over the course of the next few days and coming weeks and notice, oh, that doesn't trigger me the way it used to, or oh I don't feel exactly the same way now that this happened.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 4: You know, For example, I work with a lot of healthcare providers, so that's what's really cool, right working with functional medicine mds, nurse practitioners. I'm really really pleased that I get to do this holistic healing with them.
Speaker 1: I'm going to need a list of doctors that you work with, because I'm looking for them right now.
Speaker 3: And okay, well we'll just figure out what area you're in and definitely I will hook you up. But you know, in terms of I remember I.
Speaker 4: Worked with one and typically before I work with a doctor, I do a session for them, so they have a personal experience, right and a comfort level recommending me to their patient.
Speaker 3: So I remember this one doctor. I did a session for her and she was really struggling because her husband was kind of like nettling in her business. He was being helpful, he thought, but it was really causing her stress. He really wanted her to move her practice. And then she was like, well, should I have a second one? Or should I even be here anyway?
Speaker 4: And so starting to make her question and so she wasn't feeling really great, and so I did a session and we figured out what was going on. And literally the next day she sent me a text and she's like, oh my god, I don't know what you did, but my husband is acting completely differently, and she's like, how did you do that with me? And he's acting different?
Speaker 1: That's what I want to know, because that's a little weird, that's a little scary.
Speaker 4: So if you think about it, we're all energetic beings. Right when you shift, somebody else is going to react to you differently, and sometimes what we hold right as energetic beings, especially if you're a couple or you're in close proximity with people, you pick up their stuff too, Right, We're all like these magnetic energetic beings. So I was not only clearing stuff for her, but I was clearing stuff that she was holding for him, and so that I have chills.
Speaker 3: So when that occurs, right, Sorry, that's my truth, you know. I was like, well, but anyway, when that occurs, it's really really cool.
Speaker 4: I've also worked with a doctor and his wife to where separately, like I work with each of them and then I keep the sessions. I'm like, if you too want to talk about your sessions, you can, unless I'm doing a joint session. I keep that, you know, separation. But they had noticed how their marriage changed by me working on one and working on the other, and then I worked on them as a couple together, and how they were considering separating and then came back together because we were able to shift what was stuck between the two of them that they couldn't necessarily verbalize, or you know, baggage they brought into the relationship they didn't know was still affecting more relationship.
Speaker 1: So then that song is right that when you shift, I shift, we shift. Oh wait, that's when I dip you dip. We didn't.
Speaker 3: I don't know, that's not.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 2: I wonder if something like that, Yes, sure, I wonder how much also could be the fact that when you change someone's the way they perceive things, that they feel about things maybe the husband is acting the same way, but they're so changed that they interpret it differently.
Speaker 1: It's a good question too.
Speaker 3: Well, that's very true.
Speaker 4: It could be right if we were shifting a self limiting belief like I'm invisible. Okay, if you ever felt invisible in the relationships, He's not.
Speaker 3: In the relationship, just in life.
Speaker 4: Like you know, your last on the list, or you don't even make the list, you know, in terms of priority.
Speaker 3: So yes, it's possible if we shipped a belief like that.
Speaker 4: Could their perception change. Absolutely, But in addition to that, there are multiple things that come up in a session that we're moving up and out, so for me to be able to pinpoint which specific thing is difficult. But that's a great perception. It absolutely could be that way as well.
Speaker 1: We need to take a quick pause, but would be right back right after these messages and now back to the skeptic metaphysicians. Is it permanent? The changes Karen mentioned the bioengineering stuff, bioengineering, bio.
Speaker 3: Energy, bio energetic medicine, that's what I say.
Speaker 1: She mentioned that was potentially temporary because the emotional content behind it wasn't released. Is this the sole intelligence method does that help you to actual release since you can put it behind you for good, or is this something you have to do one session now and then another session in a month now, another session six months from now or something like that.
Speaker 3: It depends.
Speaker 4: Do you have issues or subscriptions, you know, just in terms of how much work, And it's definitely that's.
Speaker 1: A good way to put it. I might subscribe to a whole lot of things. Actually thinking about it.
Speaker 3: Well, you have to understand too, Like we're onions, right, there's lots of layers and depending on your faith and what you believe you know, and how you've perceived time. Okay, I'll get into the time discussion. I really believe it's spatial, not linear.
Speaker 4: But well, okay, but if we talk about past lives versus present life, versus peachure life, or concurrent lives or alternate dimensions or all kinds of craziness. Right, there's things things simultaneously and so there's a lot of layers. So could we get out of one and maybe it's still in another shore. I once worked with a nurse who was she had shingles, okay, so super super painful. She was out of work for almost a year, by the time her physician, Yeah, her physician referred her to me. And she had tried everything, I mean, e ketamine, all kinds of drugs, mushrooms, she's tried BTSD therapy, tapping, i mean everything, and until we worked together, we weren't able to get things to shift. Now, I worked with her over a series of months because what we uncovered wasn't just the root cause of the shingles, but it was also causing her to have insomnia and not be able to work and to pick up a lot of lower force energy. And as a nurse, like working around sick people all the time, she had to learn ways to kind of protect her energy so she wouldn't keep you know, having these things repeat in essence.
Speaker 3: So the answer to your question, honestly is depends. Right.
Speaker 4: You could look at this like, I do this for myself every week, you know, because I want to keep my energy clear, and I'm working with a lot of people and I'm moving a lot of energy.
Speaker 3: But it's kind of like a massage. How often do you get one of those?
Speaker 4: Right, I'll do one, you know, if it's a good month, it's every other week. You know, it's a bad month, maybe once a month or once every other month.
Speaker 3: But in essence, right, we're energetic beings, so you're always picking up stuff. We're always having things shift and change. So is it something that's just you know, Okay, I'm done. You know, I really believe the process of being human is we're never really done, right. We're all working towards embodying our higher selves and moving into those higher states of consciousness, but we're still these spiritual beings having a human experience, and we're going to pick up stuff along the way. So do I think some of the deep trauma can be healed? Absolutely? Like I've seen that. You know.
Speaker 4: I had another physician who had foot pain and she didn't describe the depth of the foot pain to me recently, and I fixed it a while ago.
Speaker 3: I got to see her.
Speaker 4: I just had my book come out about two weeks ago, and she was at a book signing and I go, hey, you're in the book.
Speaker 3: Now. When I put people in the book, I just write about their case studies.
Speaker 4: I don't actually say who is because you know they'll know it was them, right, Okay, So I said, hey, you're in the book, and she goes really, And I go yeah, she goes. So she went up to her room. She flipped the book open and she flipped right to her page. I'm like, come on, you can't make this up. Wow, okay, And then she came down and she said to me, she gave a testimony like in front of a group, because I did a group session and meditation, group, sole intelligence session, and she goes.
Speaker 3: What I didn't tell.
Speaker 4: Christine at the time was that my foot paint was so bad. I was crawling to the bathroom. This is a physician, a medical doctor that can't fix their own foot. And what we discovered and what I had come up, you know, during the session, was she wasn't able to move forward, hence the foot issue, because she had these contractors that refused to fix something in her home properly. There was a big lawsuit. She didn't feel like her lawyer was representing her. Well, nothing was moving forward. She was stuck and she couldn't, you know, stand up for herself literally and couldn't move forward. And so we cleared all of that. The next morning she walked to her office.
Speaker 3: She couldn't. She was like, what, I have chills again. I'm like, I don't. So it's just interesting when you see.
Speaker 4: You know how the to me once it gets to the physical, that's really like, hey, knucklehead, you got to do something about it, you know. And we usually think that's the first sign something's wrong. Right, We're like, oh, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Have to go to the doctor. We got to figure out why my stomach is always upset.
Speaker 1: There's only one of you, right, so this is going to get out and you're can have a billion gazillion people knocking on your door trying to get this thing done for them. So you actually have taken it a step further, right, you actually teach people how to do this, Is that right?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? Yeah, I have an Evergreen online course. My mission in the world is to teach as many people this method as possible and have it be in all kinds of wellness centers across the country so that you can holistically heal, just like some alternative therapies like the benefits.
Speaker 3: Of red light therapy, right, you know, the wrig goals and all that kind of.
Speaker 4: Good stuff, as well as I also work for a nutraceutical company, so we support the body's physical healing.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: We have products that help ship these up and out when it's been stuck in the physical because sometimes the body needs a kickstart, so I'd rather go the natural route before the farmer route. There's lots of different ways to heal, but my ultimate mission is the sole intelligence method and to teach others how to do this so that we can heal people. And I have trained practitioners. I have some of them listed on my website who will also take sessions, so in essence to duplicate myself as best as possible, but bes you do have options to be able to schedule not only with me, but with them, and they're they're super highly qualified as well.
Speaker 1: Obviously people are going to want the original person to do it for them, right so, and it's not possible unfortunately because it's is just only one of you, Christine, So I totally understand. But is this something that you can teach people to do for themselves or do they have to go to a practitioner for this?
Speaker 4: I you know, if you have an interest in healing, I really believe that you can learn the method I have taught our ends. I have taught healers like coaches like to add it to their coaching practice so they get to the real root cause of what's going on for somebody or why they're struggling and they're not able to shift. So I think as long as you have an interest in healing, I can teach pretty much anybody how to do it. Originally I would just do the method for myself, right, like, oh, this is really good.
Speaker 3: I think other people need to know how to do this.
Speaker 4: And I got real brave and I called my functional medicine doctor and I said, hey, I know, you know me is this crazy? You know, corporate stressed out ride a dream old junkie running across the country turning companies around. But I had this other thing I can do, and so that's really how it started.
Speaker 3: I went to her office and I.
Speaker 4: Worked on one of her practitioners, Like she had another doctor in the office whose schedule had completely cleared the afternoon. I went down, which never happens, right, that's like one of the busiest offices. She's like, I don't remember last time I had three cancelations. I go, well, I guess we're supposed to do this.
Speaker 3: So I did the.
Speaker 4: Session for her and she had such a release. She was crying, like balling. She kicked her water all over the floor, which water tends to represent emotions and emotional release. And then my doctor like knocked on the door, peeped her head and right at that moment and said, oh, I wanted to see how it was going.
Speaker 3: She goes, wow, I'm next.
Speaker 1: Like she was like, I've got do me, do me, do me, do me.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that's kind of how it worked. But I really do want to teach as many people as possible. That's really what I feel my calling is. And I do a free group session typically everyone sorry, the first Wednesday of every mark online and if people are interested in signing up for that, they can go to my website. And that's a cool way to experience it because it's in a group, and I typically look at what's going on energetically in the world or what have my clients been experiencing that week, and kind of pick a theme. I kind of clear the group with respect to the theme. And when I work with people one on one, I get very specific. I can figure out you know, times and incidents and people involved and all of that kind of stuff, but when you're doing it in a group, it's a little bit more general. But people still go, oh my gosh, I can't believe how different I feel.
Speaker 3: And so it's a really nice way for people to experience the method.
Speaker 2: That really sounds wonderful. And I love that you do that free session so people can get a little taste of it. And speaking of that, we have a lot of our listeners are new to this whole space. They're curious about it. They're kind of dipping their toes in. For someone who's just about it, but maybe a little not fearful, but just nervous, maybe that about booking a session, what's kind of a general idea of what they would be able to expect in a session?
Speaker 3: What is that kind of the method? Isho's getting away too much.
Speaker 4: You know, most of the time we're human doings, not human beings. Okay, so the first thing is all you have to do is show up to a Zoom session and received. That's really truly it be open to just receiving, so open mind, open heart. That's like the only requirement. So there really isn't a whole lot that somebody has to do other than being braven up to schedule a session. But if people want to get to know me or get to know the method a little bit more, like I said, I do the free session the first Wednesday of every month. They can go to my website and sign up for my email list as well. And the website, I'm sure you'll put in the show notes, but it's sole Intelligence method dot com. I also have meditations there. People can get my book there and read about a lot of the different case studies and how the method works, and you know, enjoy all that.
Speaker 1: It's a definite rabbit hole doing research for the interview. I was on your site on how long because there's so much stuff to do there, But it's great skeptic aanposition dot com. You can go to her episode page. You'll see the link directly laid in there. Who It's easy for you to access, and I do recommend don't want.
Speaker 4: A transcription of this whole thing because the way you introduced me was like Matt's Daddy wicked cool.
Speaker 3: I'm like, wow, some research.
Speaker 1: I think that can be aligned. Aligned, that can be arranged, Thank you? Arranged that can be arranged. See, I am all discombobulated. I just did all my energy on the research and now can't you speak anymore?
Speaker 3: No, it was great. I really appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Sure, No, absolutely, it's fun is there anybody that this is not good for?
Speaker 4: Oh goodness, I can't imagine, you know, I really and you know, I've had a case where, a pretty extreme case where I was working with a patient and I say patient because I was kind of you know, tagging in with the position and a lot of things had come up around her heart area, and so I was really concerned, like, Wow, what's going on? Is she having a heart issue during the session? And so then I saw, you know, something pretty intense like suicide, and so you don't want to mess around with something like that. So I delicately kind of you know, approached it and said, hey, I'm seeing a lot of like stressed in your heart area. Are you taking what you're supposed to be taking for your heart? And she's like no, I go, because it looks like you're self sabotaging and a lot's.
Speaker 3: Been coming up.
Speaker 4: I said, have you been had being thoughts about, you know, wanting to leave this planet?
Speaker 3: Made this roum leave three D?
Speaker 4: And she's like yeah, said she started to cry, And so then I asked her, I said, do you want that? Is that what you're looking to do? Or are you looking to shift up and out or do you want to be here? She's like, no, I want to be here. And I said, okay, So we're going to clear the self sabotage. We're going to clear what's going on in the heart, We're going to clear all that stuff.
Speaker 3: And I said, but then I'm going to want to.
Speaker 4: Talk to your doctor to make sure that she connects with you, to make sure that you're on the right you know, supplements or medication whatever she thinks you need. And you have to promise me that you will take her call and that you will come into the office.
Speaker 3: Right. So it was kind of like this tag team's thing.
Speaker 4: And the very next day I got you know, like actually later that day I got a text from both the physician and the patient thanking me they had talked there together, and you know, she's still with us and doing much better. But it was just, you know, sometimes you're like, wow, you know, you don't think about the power of the method or what you're actually doing for people at the time. So when I tell you, when you ask the question, can something permanently ship?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 4: But again, we have this free will, right, so when you ask me, is it not for anybody?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I've not run into anybody who hasn't benefited from it.
Speaker 4: I used to it as part of my coaching and leadership practice before choosing to go back inside because one of my clients started using my methods on me and saying, you know what, you're going to work full times someday. That's how I wound up working in the Nutricitical company. But it's been a match made in heaven because I'm glad to be all of me. So I do sole intelligence session you know at our conferences.
Speaker 3: I'm you know. I talked to both about what I do for Solar.
Speaker 4: Intelligence as well as for Nutritional Frontiers, which is the Nutricitical brand, and absolutely love how everything works together and our missions the same to make the world healthy physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and energetically.
Speaker 1: I like that mission a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you said you haven't the Evergreen course on your website that people can can sign up for is that if they want to use the method on themselves or is that if they want to help other people with the method.
Speaker 4: The answer is yes, because when you start to learn, you pretty much doing it on yourself, and then you have to work up to be able to do it on other people and go through a certification, you know, practicum so that I know you know what you're doing right, or I have a senior coach who also can check in and tap in to make sure that you're comfortable and moving energy and there's some things to it right. You don't want to retain that, you want to shift it up and out for that person. I'm sure you guys have used the term EmPATH or being empathic where you feel right. My first sense is clear sentience. So I am definitely empathic, and so I have to be very careful about am I allowing that energy to successfully move through me? Or am I holding it? And that's also a reason for me going in and checking on a weekly basis, you know, just making sure that I'm clear before I do a session frameone.
Speaker 1: Gotcha. So, Karen, this is not for you because you're too much of an.
Speaker 4: EmPATH, I'm mighty for me, it actually would be if you aren't empathic. I do think it helps, I mean just being you know, intuitive and empathic, it helps you be in tune.
Speaker 3: But it is something you have to just be aware of.
Speaker 2: Sure, and do you have to have any sort of I don't know, like psychic abilities or energetic abilities prior to taking the course.
Speaker 1: We need to take a quick pause, but would be right back right up to these messages and now back to the show.
Speaker 2: Do you have to have any sort of I don't know, like psychic abilities or energetic abilities prior to taking the course.
Speaker 4: One of the things the first things that I teach people is how to work with a pendulum. You know, it's just a way for the energy to come through you, and so you can discern what's on the charts and what needs to shift. So once you get comfortable trusting your higher self or your intuition, then no, it's not a problem. And usually people pick that up right away. But that's like in the very beginning, it's one of the first things that you learn.
Speaker 1: Christine Karen did not need any more reason to buy any more pendulum. See you have a lot of She is a bendulum junkie.
Speaker 3: My name is Kardon. I'm a pendulum aholic. What are the things I do recommend is that you get a pendulum.
Speaker 4: That this may not be you may be annoyed with me for saying this, but it can't be longer than a pen and the reason why you don't want to have that long of a change because you'll be holding it over a book, and so your arm's gonna get really tired if it's really long, So you might have to get a few shortened.
Speaker 3: You know, maybe you don't need nu months. I don't know, but Christine, I said not, We're going to be there Friday. No more I gift stories.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, but that makes a lot.
Speaker 3: What are the tips I would give you?
Speaker 1: Well that I wanted to hear about your book because you just released a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 3: Tell congratulation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a huge accomplishment. What is the name of the book and what is it about.
Speaker 4: It's called Healing through Soul Intelligence, and it is all about the method. How I came about having the method kind of downloaded to me and my experience shifting from the corporate world to coming out of the spiritual closet, sharing case, studying a lot of the different people that I've helped over the years, and it's.
Speaker 3: Just a really cool tool.
Speaker 4: I give journal prompts in it as well, so at the end of each chapter, whatever I've shared, you get to have an experience as well.
Speaker 3: And my audiobook I recorded out in La just about a.
Speaker 4: Week ago, and a cool Grammy Award winning studio was like, such an experience, I know, and it's going to be available and audible.
Speaker 3: Actually it should be by the time this episode airs by the end of the week.
Speaker 1: Very cool. I'm curious you're in the recording studio. Do you read like it takes me a couple of weeks to read a book. You're sitting there, like standing on your feet in front of a microphone for days on end weeks reading your book.
Speaker 3: Well, I did it.
Speaker 4: I think the first read through was over a couple of days, in about eight hours, and then we had some you know what they call I don't know what is it upticks or some basically edits, right, you know, we had to go back in and read Chase yeah there, yeah, that's the word see perfect, and you know, just to kind of clean it up. So I did it, and they told me in a pretty unusual amount of time, Like I was, I was able to get it done and basically over a weekend, you know, about a three day period, and they were like, what how did you do that? They're like most authors like have to come back and they don't read their stuff very well. They're like, you must speak in front of a lot of people. I go, yeah, I tend to do that regular bapist, so it was easy.
Speaker 1: I listened to a lot of podcasts in double speed, So did you maybe speak double speed?
Speaker 4: But New York you may have heard a little bit of an accent here and there, so I didn't have to, you know, repronounce some words. That was mostly do you know the one that I had to record the most, the end. I'm like, how many ways can you actually say the end?
Speaker 3: Like, you know, like it was so bizarre?
Speaker 1: Money Now, since you're from New York, question, how do you say the first day of the weekend.
Speaker 3: The first day of the weekend, the day after Friday?
Speaker 1: What's the day after Friday? How do you say that?
Speaker 4: Oh, Saturday, That's exactly how you say thank you?
Speaker 3: I just say it sounds.
Speaker 1: It has given me so much grief about the way I say Saturday because it's Saturday. Just it's not, you know, it's anyway. Yes, I'm from the same area as you are, so we.
Speaker 3: Speak the same Where are you from originally?
Speaker 1: I'm actually raised in Connecticut, which is about Fairfield County. It's about an hour away from the.
Speaker 3: City, Okay, western Westport, Fairfield, Norwalk.
Speaker 1: Where a little town called Richfield. Actually spent a lot of time in Westport and Wilton actually, and then I lived in Old Greneche for a while as well.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, okay, well, I you know, I was originally from New York, but then we did the Long Island and then the Connecticut tour and then.
Speaker 1: I heard the Long Island now, yeah, you know, and.
Speaker 4: Then the Pocono's. But I had a little stint in Connecticut and Weston.
Speaker 1: Okay, so yeah, my brother's still in Bethel in Newtown.
Speaker 3: Oh goodness, there comms mill Inn if that rings anything.
Speaker 1: I know, And we went to there for the like the dinner before the prom is. That was the big place to go there, you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that was probably the closest, little little haunt. I used to go, like in their candy Star as a kid and go grab stuff that.
Speaker 3: Place. Ever, it's really been fun, you know, chatting with both of you.
Speaker 1: Likewise, thank you so much for taking the time and sharing of this meth. We definitely have to try it. I love that uber curious, so maybe we can do it. Maybe, I don't know how you feel about recording it and maybe sharing it later on or whatever, something like that week we'll talk offline.
Speaker 4: Absolutely love that. That would be amazing and then you know, depending on what comes up, and.
Speaker 3: You can decide whether you want to share it with the world.
Speaker 1: A good point. Yeah, a good point. Maybe we won't record it, never mind.
Speaker 3: I do. That is a point. I do allow people to record the session.
Speaker 4: Typically I do them on zoom and I allow them to record it and retain it so if they want to listen, not that you need to, but some people like that because it puts them in a meditative space. And some people like to write, write, and I don't want someone distracted during a session.
Speaker 3: I want them to just you know, allow and receive and let it go.
Speaker 4: So if they want to go back and listen or have questions later, I'm always happy to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that court's very cool.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, give us your website one more time.
Speaker 3: Sure it is sole Intelligence method dot com perfect.
Speaker 1: All you need to do if you don't have a pen right now is go to Skeptic Meposian dot com. You have been there many times. Go to her episode page. You'll see the link directly in our show notes there so you can't miss it. Oh my gosh, Christine, this has been wonderful. I really look forward to our session so that I can finally release the fourth grade stuff I said.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: We'll talk very soon.
Speaker 3: I'm sure I love it. Well. Thank you both. It was really fun. Thank you too, and.
Speaker 1: A huge thank you to you. We hope you've enjoyed this conversation as much as we have. It's all for now. We will see you on the next episode of The Skeptic Metaphysician. Until then, take care,