Speaker 1: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from kf I am six forty.
Speaker 2: Women should not live longer than men, considering that women aren't as strong, aren't as smart, they don't have the skill set.
Speaker 3: Frankly, a lot.
Speaker 2: Of us think that women shouldn't even vote. But we're going to go into the living longer discussion. All right, thank you for the look, by the way, I appreciate it, even from Neil, I got the look.
Speaker 1: And now handle on the news. Ladies and gentlemen, here's Bill Handle.
Speaker 4: I've been.
Speaker 3: Do or hold on? Okay, we're on early today?
Speaker 5: Are we the same time every day?
Speaker 2: No, No, it's not true. Today today, it's a couple of minutes.
Speaker 3: Earlier than we normally are.
Speaker 2: Correct. The answer is yes, correct. It doesn't matter what the answer is. The response is yes, that's correct, Bills correct, excellent. Okay, good way, good way to start the show. All right, morning, Cono.
Speaker 3: What is that on your sweatshirt?
Speaker 4: Astro?
Speaker 3: Is there such thing as the Astros anymore?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: World champions two times over the last five years, No big deal.
Speaker 2: No, but there's still the Houston Astros. Like the Baltimore Colts, they don't exist anymore.
Speaker 4: No, they do exist, and they're very good.
Speaker 3: The Baltimore Colts.
Speaker 4: No, the Houston Astros Oh okay, yeah, they're in Texas.
Speaker 3: Okay, the show. Some have been around forever and some have not.
Speaker 2: What are the ones that have any reference at all to Indians date Americans? Tps uh reservations, any town with any town situated within one hundred miles of a reservation.
Speaker 4: It's a college football team.
Speaker 2: And they got that from my cousin Vinnie.
Speaker 4: Uh was about the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how about the Chiefs? But they could be CEOs, could be in reference to CEOs anyway. Good morning, Anne, good morning, Good morning, Neil, Good morning, Willie Wolf and then Amy, good morning to you. Okay, Uh, still fighting a cold and I, uh it's yeah, still fighting a cold.
Speaker 5: Sounds like it's winning.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's waning.
Speaker 5: It's winning.
Speaker 3: Oh I thought you said it's waning, And the answer is no, it is not waning.
Speaker 2: Uh, and it is not well, it's not winning either, So it's basically the same. All right, all right, personal stuff real quickly before we get to the news.
Speaker 3: CONO. What's new? Excellent? Amy, what's going on in your life? Also good?
Speaker 2: And Neil, I would like to share a couple of things, okay, not and last one anything got nothing?
Speaker 3: Okay, fair enough. Don't ever argue.
Speaker 2: With me that I don't get personally involved in my coworkers' lives, that I don't care, that I am not interested.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, I'm probably not.
Speaker 2: All right, let's do it, guys. Oh, you know, we've got a lot of time. You know, there are times when we talk about what's going on for minutes and minutes before we get to our first break. And I'll tell you right now, we are going to get through all of these way way before the end of the show. Just want to let you know, just saying.
Speaker 5: Why not if you keep vain, because we've.
Speaker 2: Got tons of time, that's why. All right, let's do it, guys, it's time for handle oooh, mister energy here, it's time for handle on the News with Amy Neil and Me. Lead story Gene Hackman and his wife found completely dead, uh in their Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Speaker 3: Home, with their dog with their dog.
Speaker 2: Now, this is a strange one because all three of them and the authorities are saying natural causes. Now, a couple of things about that one. I don't know what natural cause, are you correcting me?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: Sorry, they said no foul play.
Speaker 5: I was about to say that, yeah, but that's not necessarily I said.
Speaker 3: It's weird.
Speaker 2: I said weird, and I was just about saying no natural causes and uh and say what does that translate to no natural causes or with?
Speaker 3: It was? It was not?
Speaker 2: They hold on, let me, I'm a little it was there was no foul play. Correct, that's all they said. Okay, So with that, what are yeah, natural causes?
Speaker 3: Something else? Okay, thank you for correcting me. Don't do it again.
Speaker 2: Okay, no foul play, which means one of several things. One it was maybe carbon monoxide poisoning, something going on. That's a possibility, yes, maybe, And I don't know if they would consider this foul play. But a triple suicide, either Hackman did it, his wife did it, or the dog did it.
Speaker 3: And killed the three of them, we don't know at this point.
Speaker 2: But it's just it's really weird how this has come down, because then it's sixty three, yeah, and he was ninety five five.
Speaker 5: I'll give him that, but she's sixty three.
Speaker 2: And what's her name, Lindsay Arakawa, No, No, it's Betsy Arakawa.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's goal pianist or something.
Speaker 6: They've been married for like thirty something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and he has kids by a previous marriage and the kids are in their eighties or whatever they hell.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we're gonna do more about this at seven o'clock.
Speaker 2: And I want to expand on this because this immediately translates itself into what other film stars have died under what circumstances through the years.
Speaker 3: That is a handle topic. Okay, So I pay to guess right now, guess I say, triple suicide?
Speaker 5: Dog did it?
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 5: I'm going with carbon monoxide?
Speaker 6: Okay, Amy, I am going to put on my news hat and not speculate.
Speaker 3: Fair enough, and.
Speaker 4: I'm going nitrous.
Speaker 3: Oh they were laughing.
Speaker 2: Gas that's very funny. That's very funny. And kono, what do you think? So the carbon carbon monoxide?
Speaker 3: Okay, fair enough? All right, let's move on.
Speaker 6: The measles outbreak in Texas has taken a deadly turn. There have been about one hundred and twenty five cases and a school age child has died, and that's the first measles death in the US since twenty fifteen. They're saying that the outbreak started in rural West Texas in an under vaccinated Mennonite community and has spread. And they're saying that most of the people infected were not vaccinated or had no known vaccination status.
Speaker 3: Yep. Robert Kennedy at that.
Speaker 2: The cabinet meeting was asked by a reporter about this story, and he said, this is nothing unusual. The outbreaks happen all the time, so don't make this big a deal.
Speaker 5: About of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the first out the first death in ten years, and measels all the time.
Speaker 2: And measles was eradicated in the United States, I think twenty years ago or twenty five years ago, and now it's come. But you know, he's never going to admit that vaccinations actually save anybody or do anybody any good ever.
Speaker 7: All Right, California legislators are proposing two bills that would make changes to the state's film and TV tax credit program. You know, we keep going back and forth with this in California. God only knows why we lost all of this in the first place, but we're attempting to lure production back to the Golden State, which has moved to Canada and all over the place, but certainly not here.
Speaker 5: In California, where it was birthed.
Speaker 3: It's too expensive here.
Speaker 2: You go to Croatia, for example, or Canada, Go or New Zealand you get really high quality people at a fraction of the costs that you get here.
Speaker 3: The other way, yates United States. So you make it a you know, with.
Speaker 2: The union in for example, South Carolina, to the extent that those jobs are unionized certainly or nothing like the Hollywood unions in terms of power and in terms of benefits and salary. So the only way you get people to stay at State gets people this day, you say, okay, well subsidize it. Here are the attax craits and in any cases the below the line that is not the actors, directors, et cetera. Everybody else, the crafts people, the technical people, and in some cases they're paid completely by the state.
Speaker 3: The state they' spret trying to bring them over.
Speaker 7: You know Film LA, which is the nonprofit that oversees all of these things, and that you know they post on your door, Hey we're going to be filming in the area, and they control a lot of that stuff. I used to see them all the time in my neighborhood all the time as a matter of fact, when I first moved here in La I woke up one Saturday or yeah, one Saturday morning, walked outside, gunshots and all kinds of things down on the street. I had I had not seen that they were shooting up you know, some thriller down there. You know, it used to happen all They've used my house for filming before, and they pay you for it.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, they pay you pretty well.
Speaker 3: There was on my street.
Speaker 2: There was one main avenue coming into the Persian Palace going up in the hills, and there was one house on it that was a regular. In other words, it was the house that whatever family lived. They are constantly shooting, and I mean I mean the cops that were sitting there outside and you couldn't go through.
Speaker 3: You had to hold off until the scene was done. It's just a pain in the ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Can you imagine a film shoot and the president showing up in your neighborhood at the same.
Speaker 5: Time, a film shoot with the president.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or a film shoot and separately the president.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 6: Transgender people are about to get the military boot. The Pentagon plans to kick out currently serving transgender service members who don't need specific requirements. It says that service members who have a history of or exhibit symptoms consistent with gender dysphoria will be processed for separation. The Department only recognizes two sex is male and female. That's due to an executive order signed by President Trump in January.
Speaker 2: Exceptions are interesting, compelling government interests that directly supports war fighting capabilities, and if the individual is willing to adhere to all standards associated with the applicant sects. I'm assuming that also means returning a penis that has been put on your body if you are a trans from female to male.
Speaker 7: Well, I don't understand why that's a problems.
Speaker 2: Here's it's a morality issue among evangelicals because you're right, But it isn't a problem. You know the act that Charlotte over there is now Charlie and uh has somehow surgically put on a swontse Uh. There's it gets in your It gets in the way of your life. It's just it's it's crazy. It really is same thing with the you know, the anti gay sentiment.
Speaker 3: What why who do you care? What does it do?
Speaker 7: I never I never under that, Yeah I did all those years I've gotten better all those years.
Speaker 3: I just don't get it. But it's a question of.
Speaker 2: Establishing a morality issue. I don't even stand the big deal about illegal immigration. I understand it's an issue, but it's nothing like the terrorists.
Speaker 3: Which are going to affect all of us.
Speaker 2: Uh, it is nothing like policy, which is going to affect every one of them.
Speaker 7: Wants to think through these things. There's ways to solve them. I just don't how do you solve and how do you solve it? Either someone is trans or someone is not true?
Speaker 5: No, I was talking.
Speaker 7: I was talking about immigration. I think we should have a good neighbor policy.
Speaker 3: That not are you. But I'm saying that is a deeper brand.
Speaker 7: Don't you think Republicans that are all about you know, patriotism and freedoms and liberties would be like, hell, yeah, we have more freedoms here in the United States, and people get to be who they are and live how they want to live.
Speaker 5: They're not hurting anybody, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: It's it is a philosophy among fundamentalists religious Republicans. Government has to stay out of your business except in the bedroom. Then it will decide for you what happens in the bedroom. And you're right, it's completely contradictory. It makes no sense, it's ludicrous on its face. But you have to cow tew because look at how powerful the evangelical and evangelicis evangelicals have become.
Speaker 3: It's insanity, it really.
Speaker 7: Is, all right, So already moving on, Washington Post owner Jeff Bezos just yesterday announced what is referred to as a significant shift to the publisher's opinion page. Even David Shipley, the paper's editorial page editors, said audios and left the paper. As part of the overhaul, the Post will publish daily opinion stories on two what they're referring to as two editorial pillars, personal liberties and free markets.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm okay with this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll tell you why.
Speaker 2: It's his paper, and he is telling us the bias that he is having. He's saying, this is what I'm going to do. He's not pretending that there's no bias. He's not pretending that he is an objective news newspaper publisher. Well I guess in one sense he is. But he said, hey, these two issues, that's what I'm going to concentrate on. And everybody knows it. Now, everybody knows it. He's told everybody, Okay, now what And.
Speaker 7: It's sort of counterprogramming because he's saying, hey, these are things that aren't often focused on.
Speaker 5: We're going to focus on him.
Speaker 3: It's his paper, you know, leave it alone. You know.
Speaker 2: It's Uh, now, here's one that actually does affect people.
Speaker 6: Trump scores a win on this one, at least for now. Uh. The Supreme Court has paused a judge's order that requires the Trump administration to pay foreign aid contractors. So Trump froze those US AID payments, and then a federal judge came in and said, nah, you got to pay, and you have until this date to do it. And then the Trump administration did not pay, and so then the judge ordered him again to release and basically unfreeze the aid and then the Chief Justice John Roberts and the Supreme Court stepped in yesterday and granted the Trump administration's emergency request to pause. The other judges ruling cases.
Speaker 2: All these cases are going to boil down to one, basically one concept, and that is how powerful is the president? See how far can the executive branch go? In determining how far the can the executive branch go? I mean we have been moving, We as a country have been moving more and more in terms of giving more and more power to a president. Then that's both sides, by the way, Republicans and Democrats, where the presidency is almost an imperial presidency. Now and we'll see how far it goes. Does the executive have a right to say this is under the executive branch? And I'm saying no because I'm the president. Yeah, I don't know why not.
Speaker 3: I mean, if George H. Georgia HW.
Speaker 2: Bush can say I'm not eating broccoli because I'm the president and I hate broccoli, why not this, By the way, that's true if you remember, yes, the broccoli story very strong.
Speaker 5: That's an executive order.
Speaker 3: But for your meal, well that's a big issue properly.
Speaker 7: All right, So back to religion and politics. I suppose the portion of the US population identifying as Christian has declined significantly over the last two decades, but about five years ago or so sort of plateaued or started to level off. Study surveyed thirty seven thousand Americans found that sixty two percent identify as Christian. By comparison, if you go back to the Pew study, similar study back in two thousand and seven, seventy eight percent said they were Christian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, organized religion is way way on the decline. Misorganized religion is every perfect damn right, non denominational or people who aren't religious at all.
Speaker 7: Well, I'll tell you, people are more religious now than ever before.
Speaker 5: It just doesn't deal with God. Their religion is now their politics.
Speaker 3: And yeah, that makes that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Also part of the story, I don't know if you looked at it, is that the decline.
Speaker 3: Of those who.
Speaker 2: Believe in Christianity, it coincides directly with the no I'm not gonna go there, all right, that was well, it was it was gonna be a you know, obviously, and I'll say this for a moment. It's gonna be directly with the increase in the number of nails that are sold in lumber yards. Okay, So therefore that's pretty offensive in and of itself. And uh someone just wrote me, uh an email. I got it in one of the Instagram posts that all I do is bash Trump and bash Christians. And I was so offended by that. Of course, I bashed Trump and I bashed Christians. But come on, guys, you know there were one or two other religions that I enjoyed bashing too. Let's be fair, A lot of nails decrease in belief in you got that? See how I connected that?
Speaker 7: Why didn't you make a couple of Muhammad jokes? I'd like to see how long that I.
Speaker 3: Know, we wouldn't be doing it.
Speaker 2: There's two areas that I sort of leave along withology and scientologists. Are scientologists happen to believe in the greatest religion in the world. That is, by the way, for those scientologists that are thinking of leaving a bomb in my mailbox, I love you guys, Okay, I just want to let you know that.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 6: Well, AI has given a rather cringe worthy look at the future of Gaza. President Trump posted this AI video on truth Social and it's him sipping cocktails on the beach with Benjamin nettan Yahoo. And there is like all these skyscrapers that look kind of like Dubai and this golden statue of Trump and Elon Musk with money falling from the sky. And yeah, people aren't very happy about it. It's very creepy, don't you think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, first to Gaza, Yeah, first to Gaza. How wonderful it's going to.
Speaker 6: Be the revere of the Middle East.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The part that's creepy is not so much of people did this because you know, people are nuts. I mean, if you look at Instagram every day, which I tend to do, it's just it's nuts what people do. But reposting it, that is the issue a president reposting this kind of crapola. But then you know that's I think this is why people just love this guy because in this sense, he's just like regular people. He finds something that he likes or is funny. No matter how offensive he put he puts it up.
Speaker 6: This one is offensive, and.
Speaker 2: It is, but the point is people like him for it. It's you know, this is why he has such a mass following, because you know, he's just this guy who just punches back and will put up almost anything.
Speaker 3: It's wow.
Speaker 2: I mean it's completely I find it so offensive that it's hilarious. It's like Sharpay's dogs are so ugly they become beautiful.
Speaker 6: They are beautiful.
Speaker 3: See there you go.
Speaker 2: That's my that's my case in point. With all that loose skin, you know, oh hot tip.
Speaker 5: Don't try and iron them.
Speaker 7: Nine years of the twenty twenty eight Summer Olympics in here in the beautiful city of angels say they're on track to reach about two billion in secured corporate sponsor sponsorships just by the end of this year, and that moves them significantly closer to the two point five billion. I love that two billion in secured corporate sponsorship, moving them significantly closer to the two point five billion. Yes, yes, hey interesting, and that will help not pay for everything, but will help pay Yeah.
Speaker 2: A couple things about Los Angeles. First of all, the venues were all here. I mean basically, you got the coliseum, you got so far, you have all the venues, you got the Equestrian Center already, you have the velodrome, I mean, you have the swimming events, I mean all covered, so nothing really has to be built. The other thing is that there's only been two Olympics in the history of the modern Olympics have made any money nineteen thirty two, nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 3: Los Angeles. The only issue is security.
Speaker 2: The cost of security will be so astronomical that if the Olympics lose money in twenty twenty eight, it will.
Speaker 3: Be because of security, but.
Speaker 2: Hopefully not'd be great if it turned to profit was I think the nineteen eighty four Olympics, by the time it was all said and done, turn a profit of a couple hundred million dollars.
Speaker 3: It was Peter who let.
Speaker 7: Sweep a lot of things under the rug and get rid of a lot of graffiti.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not that much, but that's why I got invented sand blasting. You know. The only thing about sand blasting is don't get in the middle. Don't get in front of one of these things. Although if you have pimples, man, what a job they do.
Speaker 6: Will State Farm get the green light? That remains to be seen. So California's Insurance Commissioner, Ricardo Lara, and representatives from State Farm and Consumer Watchdog, which is a consumer advocacy group, had a little sit down yesterday to talk about State Farm's rate hike request. State Farm wants to hike non tenant homeowner rates twenty two percent, fifteen percent for tenants or renters, fifteen percent for tenants of condominiums for condominium unit owners, and thirty eight percent for rental dwellings. They want that to be effective May first. Lara rejected the request on Valentine's Day, but said he would reconsider and hopes to have a decision in the next two weeks.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I can't see how he can say no based on the cost of the claims that are being made. The argument with those people that are saying no, no, you're no rate iike, is that there's enough revenues. There are enough there are enough reserves to pay all of these claims. Assuming there are enough reserves to pay all these claims, there're gonna be no reserves left. So do you start a new cycle of insurance with no money in the reserve pool? So it's I if I had to guess, the answer is going to be yes to this rate hikes are coming.
Speaker 6: It just seemed, you know, it seems weird though, because, like you look at it, it's ten thousand homes right roughly, and how many homes are in the state. So we're we're going to pay for them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's what that's what insurance is about.
Speaker 2: It's a state based pool and it's the risk spread across many, many, many people to pay the claims of a few. That's sort of the concept level works. Yeah, and it's done on a state basis. They could do it on a city basis and can you imagine how much that would cost?
Speaker 6: You got a point there.
Speaker 7: The Beautiful Seers Building in Santa Monica is being eyed as a temporary home of Palisades Charter High School. Of course, the high school was damaged pretty severely in the Palisades fire early in January, and.
Speaker 5: They're still working on this.
Speaker 7: I don't know that it's completely sealed, but it looks like they've got their eyes set on it and hopefully a deal will be made.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's quite a building too, so you know, otherwise it doesn't do anything. So it's a good idea to put this to work for sure.
Speaker 6: Sixty thousand healthcare workers aren't taking care of people today. They are striking for a second day. They are use the workers, research, technical employees, healthcare employees. They're urging the university to address staffing shortages and end what they describe as restrictions on employer's ability to raise concerns about workplace conditions. It's affecting all ten u SE campuses. And also you see medical facilities.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a lot.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of medicine at the UC's UCLA for example. I mean these are world class medical centers for example, the Jules Steini Institute at UCLA is probably the foremost I medical center in the world. Now, if you happen to belong to Kaiser like I do, this does not affect you. You can still go into Kaiser and they'll kill you. So just go ahead and enjoy yourself. By the way, this is why I don't do commercials for Kaiser.
Speaker 3: You know that. I once ask, Yeah, you love Kaser. I do. Actually, I've been a member since I've been five years old. Wow. Yeah, I've been around for a while.
Speaker 2: But I like making fun of them because you know, you know, I make fun of the fact they kill people. They do, Okay, onwards and upwards to kill people.
Speaker 5: People die. That's why I happened.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, how about this.
Speaker 2: My parents had a friend who's going in for heart surgery, and everybody told him, don't go in for heart surgery. You're going to die. He goes in for heart surgery. He died, proof positive.
Speaker 3: They'll kill you.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's move on. I know you're gonna attack my logic, but that's.
Speaker 5: Impossible to is you have logic? But alrighty.
Speaker 7: So Monica Lewinsky, best known for being Monica Lewinsky.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Uh, you know, she is a modern day anti bullying advocate, and good for her because boy, back in the day, you push things under the rug.
Speaker 5: That's for sure.
Speaker 3: She was on a poor under the desk.
Speaker 5: Okay, fair enough.
Speaker 2: She was looking for a contact lenses, that's what was happening.
Speaker 5: For a cigar. She h.
Speaker 7: She talked about the right way Bill Clinton, president for President Bill Clinton should have handled that situation, and she says it was he should have just said, hey, it's nobody's business, and that he should have resigned or find a way of staying in office that was not lying and not throwing a young person was just starting out in the world under the bush.
Speaker 5: You couldn't be more right, I mean, to just crush a young person like that and to call.
Speaker 3: Her a liar basically yeah.
Speaker 2: And then he comes back and he said, Okay, I had an inappropriate relationship.
Speaker 3: And she's absolutely right now about the resigning.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but certainly about just coming out and saying yeah, I did it.
Speaker 3: And yep, I feel terrible about it. And that's as far as this conversation is going to go.
Speaker 2: The only person I have to talk to about it is my wife, and that's the only person I own explanation to the next question.
Speaker 5: Then referred to, is that woman you remember?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did not have sex with that woman.
Speaker 2: With a wagging of the finger, ooh.
Speaker 5: You're dope.
Speaker 6: Better stock up on Star of Today. There is a twenty four hour economic blackout happening tomorrow. Several boycops boycotts are planned by groups of activists and consumers. And here's what they're protesting, corporate greed companies that have rolled back their diversity programs. President Trump's efforts to eliminate federal DEI programs takease since taking offices. So here's the deal. They say, don't spend any money tomorrow anywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's you demonstrating and striking against corporate greed. Okay, let's do that for a while and see how far that one takes you. And then the DEI program. Just don't shop there. I mean, this one day business, what the hell does that? Do you think? How successful you think is going to be? How many people, for example, will stop by a McDonald's before going and boycotting the McDonald's down the street.
Speaker 7: They say, if you're gonna shop somewhere, do it with a small local business.
Speaker 2: Well, that's sort of a given anyway, in order to support small businesses, Neil, you talk about supporting small restaurants, mom and pop restaurants.
Speaker 7: All the small businesses. Absolutely, but you know some franchises are family owned.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, and real quickly, last one, Neil, and we'll end with this.
Speaker 7: Dolphins are coming. The dolphins are coming. A California boat captain has captured a rare video of a super pod of more than two thousand dolphins breaching off the coast of Monterey Bay, including more of these elusive northern right whale dolphins that are like super smooth. And they say they look like flying eyebrows, not Latina eyebrows.
Speaker 6: They look like flying eyebrows.
Speaker 3: Sure, why not?
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I mean there's much more beautiful than seeing a pod of.
Speaker 3: Two thousand ConA. Let me ask you. Let's dose some math.
Speaker 2: Taking two thousand pods to two thousand dolphins over how many cans of tuna do you think it works out to make a particularly big tuna salad.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go two hundred million.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would think so, because you don't need much dolphin inns.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just very small Okay, we're done.
Speaker 2: Guys matter, animal lovers, this was Kono's fault, not mine.
Speaker 7: The Child Administration is looking into their legality and their status to see if they're allowed to be in our waters and if they came from the Gulf of America.
Speaker 2: Good point, all right, kf I am six forty. You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show. Catch my show Monday through Friday, six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.