Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Oh it's only Tuesday. Yeah, dang it, JV Show. I'm Selena a.
Speaker 3: Room and I'm Jess.
Speaker 2: Well, let's kick things off anyways with the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 4: Hey guys, it's Angie hoping to be the first talkback of the day. I just wanted to say happy ninth birthday to my baby girl Ruby. She's the sweetest and sassiest little girl that I know. I love you and I can't wait wait to spend the day with you. Thanks, guys, bite happy Happy.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: That's important.
Speaker 2: Should we do a second talk back.
Speaker 5: Of the day. I'm not but I am not taking my bacon avocado and on a field trip to in and out. I'm not eating in.
Speaker 2: That dining room.
Speaker 5: I'm doing all that happen market stuff once I get back to the house, so I don't need somebody like hto sneak a picture of me with the cas Oh my god, it's imagine I go on the second.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if you missed it yesterday.
Speaker 2: Clarification.
Speaker 6: One of our first talkbacks yesterday was from Jose to the truck driver, and it made it sound like he was bringing his own avocado and hall ofpanos two in and out and then adding to the burger there.
Speaker 1: He says, he doesn't do that.
Speaker 6: He gets the in and out, brings it home, and then he doctors it up with all this extra stuff.
Speaker 1: Does that change things for you? Guys?
Speaker 3: It does?
Speaker 6: But back, are you still judging and giving it's griping creeper vibes?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not judging that. But going back to what we said yesterday, how did your internet last that long to make it home?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: One, it's delicious, you have to eat it as soon as you get it, But two it gets all soggy and crumbling into falls apart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's way better fresh.
Speaker 6: But all the stuff he adds to it, the bacon, the avocado, the hal of banios, why is that stuff not available?
Speaker 2: In and out? Doesn't like to add anything?
Speaker 1: No, they don't ever, But they're the best burger.
Speaker 2: Wait, Jess, you bought your first wedding or leading I buys.
Speaker 1: Something borrowed, something blue?
Speaker 3: Do you want to get hold something new?
Speaker 1: Do you want to guess we just did?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I guess modday night lingerie, no wedding day g string.
Speaker 3: No, But I guess I shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Look into yet. Have you even thought about it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I hadn't. Why am I getting because you're getting excited thinking about it? Wait?
Speaker 3: Did you buy anything for your wedding?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You have to.
Speaker 2: You have to have launch.
Speaker 1: It could be your something borrowed. You could borrow.
Speaker 2: If I didn't get to use it because hello, hurricane for our lives shelter.
Speaker 3: I think I'll buy my own, but you guys, think about it.
Speaker 7: I found the cutest pair of shoes ever.
Speaker 2: I know you guys probably don't have.
Speaker 7: No, don't the same excitement as we Yeah, the shoes.
Speaker 1: To match the wedding dress that you don't know?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, or they could be shoes for any other bridal related activity. But okay, I will admit I think I have a bit of a problem.
Speaker 2: I got a credit card.
Speaker 3: I got a credit card at Macy's.
Speaker 6: And oh, here we go, and do you want to open up a card? You could say fifty dollars on your next purchase. And just as the one person is like.
Speaker 7: You know what, yeah, there was actually, ah, we do nobody's ever said yes to this before.
Speaker 1: Okay, get the paperwork sign.
Speaker 7: So now I'm really like limiting the amount of times that I get to go to Macy's because every time I go, I stop by the shell.
Speaker 1: The sales they sell there by the sea shore.
Speaker 3: That sale shoes section.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, try saying that, oh, shoe section.
Speaker 7: Okay, I stopped by the sow shoe section.
Speaker 8: And.
Speaker 7: It just they always get me. They always get me, because what are the odds that they have a bridal pair of shoes?
Speaker 2: Just shoes.
Speaker 7: They have a little bit of lace, they have some beating to them, but they were at size five. Nobody ever has the size your five. I range, kid, Yeah it's not I range from like a size five to anywhere, or.
Speaker 3: Five to six.
Speaker 7: Because if it's boots, I'm like, I could get a six. I'll just wear flip fluffy socks and they'll fit. But if it's heels, I need them to fit perfectly. So most of the time I have to get a five. Nobody ever sells a five because.
Speaker 2: That's for children.
Speaker 3: My deal stove boots.
Speaker 6: Of course, those I wear six easier to find.
Speaker 7: I should have known, but they had them and they were bridle, and I was.
Speaker 1: Gonna like child bridle.
Speaker 6: But yeah, that little creepy a little creepy yeah kid, Bridle.
Speaker 1: Bridle sales shoes section down by the sea.
Speaker 3: Shot actually gonna leave them.
Speaker 7: And then I texted my my fiance pictures of the shoes.
Speaker 6: By the way, you wore those on your wedding day.
Speaker 1: You're not supposed to see any party of the outcome.
Speaker 3: Now I have to buy new ones.
Speaker 2: Also, yeah, you have the shoes, and now I mean, no, you can't wear them. But what if you found like the dress of your dreams and it doesn't go with the shoes. I feel like you always go dress first.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what I would assume, but I'm but I couldn't passed it up.
Speaker 7: And usually what I'll do is I'll send a picture to my fiance because then he'll be like, Okay, good idea or not a good idea, And usually I.
Speaker 3: Just need him to say yes, and then I'm like dings like my car card.
Speaker 7: So I had already gone upstairs to Meci's because I was actually look there looking for a gift. Turns out I see my text from him and he's like, yeah, and I'll send you.
Speaker 2: Somebody for us.
Speaker 3: So I was like, say less, let me like.
Speaker 2: He didn't even use the card.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's good point.
Speaker 1: I used it for my points to use it.
Speaker 2: You kept the money that your man sent you.
Speaker 7: Well, he paid for some of them, yeah, some of it, and I paid for the rest because I had given him a lower price.
Speaker 1: Of course you did smudge budge a little bit of detail there.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 2: Yeay, So I like that. You're starting to gather things and we still have no idea when the act. You know, at the start it.
Speaker 1: Is, you said you wanted a long engagement.
Speaker 6: By the time this thing gets here, your feet might be a whole size is bigger. You might be growing out of the child bride's section.
Speaker 2: Well, that's okay, more shopping for I saw that Robin Thick. Do you guys, do you know who Robin Thick is? Okay, he got married over the weekend after a six year engagement. You know, do you think yours would be that long?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 7: I think we'll still keep it at like two max.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's a good that's a good amount of time.
Speaker 1: I also feel like that's the max.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like it's also it's pretty average, right, very wrong with that? I feel better, okay, I mean, there's nothing wrong with any length engagement. Do you whatever feels right for you?
Speaker 3: Are you sure though, because that sounds like you're judging.
Speaker 2: I mean on the air, that's what I have to say. We have a little bit different.
Speaker 1: It's in our contracts the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Y'all stop trying to hate on Jeded right now.
Speaker 10: Better have her fun.
Speaker 2: It's your first aam for Hey, we're happy for her. We said that child bride side.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's not. It's also we're not hating. It's in our contracts. You should see them.
Speaker 1: We have to.
Speaker 6: Otherwise we would just be just talking about a pair of shoes and you'd be changing the station. That's I'm contractually obligated to make some snip some Snyder remarks about them.
Speaker 1: That's like, that's my job.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, it's time four.
Speaker 1: The four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: So every morning at this time, I had your Diddy trial update. Yesterday me finished up her testimony. The court also heard from someone who worked at the Beverly Hills Hotel who testified did he make his reservations under the name Frank Black one time? There was a five hundred dollars cleaning charge for oil damage three hundred dollars to clean the drain motor oil. Today, the court's gonna hear for a man named Eddie Garcia, who worked security at the Intercontinental Hotel.
Speaker 6: San Francisco Giants did not get their four game home series against the Padres off to the start they hoped for last night at Oracle Park.
Speaker 1: Starting pitcher Logan Web. He struck out seven batters, issued no walks, and.
Speaker 6: Did not allow a single run, but the Giants ended up losing one to nothing in the tenth inning on a Padres sackfly that broke the zero zero tie. Game two of the series with San Diego is tonight. First pitch is at six forty five.
Speaker 7: Oh, Matt, whoa a little bit of morning fog.
Speaker 3: But a little bit.
Speaker 1: Of morning flog? What does happen?
Speaker 2: She glitch?
Speaker 3: A little bit of morning fog?
Speaker 2: It close with a linger and the sun should peak through.
Speaker 7: Heiselbe in the low to mid seventies, So still a beautiful day.
Speaker 6: Hey Sagittarius, bestie, your day today is gonna be uh oh six. This is a poor day to deal with bosses, parents, or anyone in authority. Give these people a wide birth Some days it's best to just fly under the radar, and often it's better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.
Speaker 1: Who stay away from your boss today?
Speaker 3: Everyone apparently Yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine ram Yo.
Speaker 2: So you know this morning the lineup for the iHeartRadio Music Festival was unveiled. It was do you know who's going to be there? I do your girl, Tate McCray.
Speaker 1: Oh, Tate McCrady. I don't even see you.
Speaker 6: Always looking at the top of us right now because I was excited because I was like, oh, Lil Wayne's gonna.
Speaker 1: Be the Hello cool Jay jelly Roll.
Speaker 2: I'm a jelly roll if you don't know, Graham loves him from Tate mccrany, which is very talented, very very.
Speaker 1: Talented, phenomenal vocals.
Speaker 2: Also Glorilla at Sharon and Moore. So coming up nine o'clock this morning, your chance to win the chip for two to Vegas the festival plus one thousand dollars. We are the DV Show. I'm Selena and I'm Jess.
Speaker 11: Good morning, Selena, Grandma Jenny if ovin Emmer from Shambrun I hope you have a good day.
Speaker 3: Oh you too.
Speaker 2: So people are testing their dates to see if the person sitting across from them is in fact a gold digger. This woman wrote on Reddit that she went on a date somebody she had met online and at the end of the day, the check coms it's just for one hundred dollars and the date decided to, I guess put her through a test. So the woman wrote that she had every intention to split the bill with him, but then he handed her the check and he was like, hey, can you just like pay for it this time? And she was like okay, and she paid for it, and he was like, hey, that was a test. Congratulations, you passed it. You are not a gold digger. I don't know how would you react to that situation, because don't test me. It's a first date. You should be paying. Sorry.
Speaker 6: Also, somebody asked you that on a first date, Yeah, you'd feel kind of like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I obligated to. Yeah, and then you do it.
Speaker 6: And then maybe you wouldn't ask them go out with them again. So did they pass them? Did they pass some tests?
Speaker 1: They picked up a bill because they felt bad for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you failed the test because you're not getting a second day for asking me.
Speaker 6: To pay the bill, right, it seems like it might back that one might backfire.
Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't like this.
Speaker 7: I'm not seeing the other person after they me either, and I'm also not paying.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 2: I guess I would in that instance if I had, I would I would feel trapped. I would just be like, okay, yeah, I guess.
Speaker 7: So you wouldn't question it at all while you're sitting there. You would just feel weird.
Speaker 2: Being like, why why didn't you pay? I wouldn't do that. I guess I would pay it, but like you're getting ghost after that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Would you if a guy that you were everything is going great on this date, attractive guy. You guys are hitting it off, there's chemistry, and then this happened at the end.
Speaker 1: Where do you go from there?
Speaker 3: I think maybe I would.
Speaker 6: Would you be able to see them again? Or would that be like a deal breaker? Deal breaker a guy has to pay on the first date.
Speaker 3: In the moment.
Speaker 7: If you were to say that to me, though, I'd I'd say like, oh, can we just split it?
Speaker 3: And then see where he goes from there?
Speaker 7: And if he says no, he says no, then I'd be like, Okay, then you just wanted a free meal.
Speaker 2: That how guys feel all the time. Yeah, but at least i'd offer half.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: Wait, So if everything this guy checks all the other boxes but then asks you to pay the bill on the first date, it's done for me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if he gives me like if if he doesn't give me any reasoning behind it, like if he's hey, like I can't do it right now, like I don't have enough money on my car on my card.
Speaker 2: I feel you shouldn't read you. Then you shouldn't be asking women out on dates right then, or anybody.
Speaker 7: We could have gone to walk on the beach or something.
Speaker 2: I don't get to know.
Speaker 1: Well, we would have gone to your apartment to smash.
Speaker 6: But I didn't think that was something I could ask you to do on a first date.
Speaker 1: That's free.
Speaker 2: You have to buy me stuff first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't have any money right now.
Speaker 3: I'm in between John this to be dating.
Speaker 1: So people that don't have to go.
Speaker 2: On dates period.
Speaker 6: Okay, but that would be a deal breaker for you. You legit would throw away the guy of your dreams or whatever, just because he couldn't.
Speaker 2: Pay on a first date. I'm not talking to you again because.
Speaker 3: You need to communicate.
Speaker 7: If you can't pay for it, that's fine, but like communicate beforehand, not after I got the lobster.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wouldn't have ordered what I what I.
Speaker 1: Ordered, you were going to pay? YEA does seem like it's.
Speaker 6: A bit of a double standard, So have won I just like, I mean, maybe keep an open mind about it.
Speaker 1: Don't throw away the man just because.
Speaker 2: I'm just a believer of at least on a first date. I don't want to be the one to have to pay pay You asked me out, you're courting me. Why am I paying for us on our first date? Would you ever split Selena after that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: On the first date?
Speaker 6: On the first date, No, So you're throwing the guy if he asked you to split on the first date too. Yeah, you're just casting aside all these soulmates of yours.
Speaker 2: Just like, but you have to think that if this is like a first date, then this and we're this is the first time we're like out to eat or getting to know each other. This is probably somebody that I've never met before this and I don't really have like those emotional ties yet, right, but I'm just saying what they could even if everything else checks no, because then I feel like this is just how it's going to be from no one. I'm paying for everything.
Speaker 3: Oh you feel like you're setting that standard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exactly what it's doing.
Speaker 11: Well.
Speaker 6: We want to be courted too, We want to be we want to be winding, we want to be widened, dying too. Not on the first date the prize you should be buying me did even there will.
Speaker 2: Be other times that I will, but not on the first.
Speaker 1: Day the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, we are.
Speaker 2: The JV Show. So a little earlier, we heard from listener at Natalie said she landed a new job, and we were trying to figure out what it was. You guessed part granger and then like attack specialist, I guess teacher. You guys are cracking me up. This is Natalie from Martinez again. I feel like I need to share what I'll be doing. I was or I am.
Speaker 12: In mental health, but I'll be transitioning to a nine to one one dispatcher, so very different. I don't like math.
Speaker 2: I'm not good at it.
Speaker 12: I can definitely pretend I am, but I'm not good at it, and I'm kind of like Selena, I don't really like the outdoors.
Speaker 1: Love you guys, Well, that's exciting.
Speaker 6: Congrats on the new job nine one one dispatcher. I wasn't getting that vibe. Her voice is very cheerful and like very warming, which is probably a good thing for nine one one. But I don't want to call nine one one emergencies and have somebody too excited and happy to talk to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm calling you about a crime that was just at it again.
Speaker 6: I just lost my leg and you're over here, like, hey, how's your day Goingmartine, I will.
Speaker 2: Say, from what I've heard about that job, yeah, very stressful.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, why are you just taking an issue?
Speaker 2: So we're really excited for this, But it takes a lot of strength to be able to have a job like that, I believe, and that worked under that crush.
Speaker 3: I know you can. That's why you got paid.
Speaker 2: You're the perfect person for the.
Speaker 1: Job, honest.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the bay.
Speaker 2: So Kesha was doing something very naughty looking on stage. She performs at the Mighty Hooplaw Festival in the UK, exactly the Mighty Hooplah Festival in the UK, and she performed her new song boy Crazy, and during the song, she gets down on the stage and she ate one of her backup dancers bananas. Oh like, he had an actual banana holding it somewhere very suggestively on his body, and then Kesha ate it, obviously to simulate a certain act.
Speaker 1: I don't can't figure out what that is, but I'll take your.
Speaker 2: Words take my word for right now. People in the crowd they were like laughing and cheering along because Kesha she started laughing afterwards. But people online they are not loving it so much. They're you know, blasting her for just seeking attention and you know, comparing her what she did to straight up adult content.
Speaker 6: Right there is a bit of a line there, Sabrina Carpenter sort of towes that line, maybe even crosses a little bit with more innuendo on stage. That's a little there's a little more left to the imagination.
Speaker 2: But Ken she just went for it.
Speaker 6: Hers is borderline just a flat out a yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's pushing it for me, it's pushing it too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, probably not. I don't think so. And then she had so much in her mouth. Oh, I think that's why she started laughing after because she she like, I don't know how she performed after that.
Speaker 1: Well, you gotta spit it out right.
Speaker 2: It's like one thing we know about working in radio. It's like you do do not take a drink of coffee or eat something right before you go on the air, because then your mouth is all like spitty up. So imagine Kesha up there. Kelly Clarkson might be leaving her talk show soon. You remember, back in March, she left her talk show for a couple of weeks and nobody still knows why. Well, there's all these new reports this week that she had a moment of clarity following that brief break from her show, and they're saying that she faced some very painful personal issues that might cause her to now leave the show like forever, because now she knows her limits. The thing is, we still don't know like what the reasoning behind any of this is. And there's still all these reports coming out that she's dealing with a private matter and it's all been very painful for her, and it's she's been in a very dark, difficult place.
Speaker 3: But what is it?
Speaker 2: How come they're not saying what it is?
Speaker 7: So it wasn't the whole contract negotiation.
Speaker 2: That's not what it sounds like to me anymore. Now Now I'm wondering, and she has like hinted at this at certain times. I'm wondering if it has to do with wanting to spend more time with her kids, because she's made little comments about like not being there for school functions because she's doing her talk show and she's missing recitals, and she's missing this, and she's missing that, and she has the money to stop, you know, and she can't. She can be there for a kid more if she wanted to. I think it's I think it's more that.
Speaker 3: But I feel like if.
Speaker 7: She's briefly mentioned that in the past, I feel like she would have no issue mentioning that again and saying that that's the reason for it.
Speaker 3: Maybe it has Does she have any like health.
Speaker 7: Issues that maybe she wants to tend to.
Speaker 2: That's another possibility, but they haven't like alluded to that, right so she don't know the show.
Speaker 1: For a while too.
Speaker 6: Maybe she's just maybe there's other things in life and she's just like I don't want to be doing this every single day.
Speaker 2: All very possible. She took that two week break and she's they're saying she had a moment of clarity. Maybe she's like, yeah, I'm just not happy here Anymore's happier on that break.
Speaker 6: Doesn't need the money. I mean, they're paying a lot of money, but like, she doesn't need that money. She got a lot of money.
Speaker 2: She does. Grammy, what do you have?
Speaker 6: All right, we have to talk about this flight attendant and what they did on a flight out of SFO that caused him to be arrested. It's happened on Sunday on a British Airways flight. Like I said, it was out leaving SFO. I'm going to give you money if you can guess why he got arrested.
Speaker 1: Unless you've already seen.
Speaker 3: This I have.
Speaker 2: Did he get drunk?
Speaker 1: No, well we don't know, but I don't think that was it.
Speaker 2: Did he strip naked?
Speaker 1: Now you're onto something, Selena.
Speaker 6: They said during the meal service they were looking for their fellow crew member, like why isn't this guy out here on the meal service?
Speaker 1: So the rest of the crew started looking for him.
Speaker 6: They found him dancing naked in the business class bathroom.
Speaker 1: What the other crew members then dressed him in some pjs. I don't know.
Speaker 6: Somebody must have had an extra set of pajamas round. I don't know where his original clothes were. Why we couldn't have put those back on. They restrained him in a first class seat for the rest of the flight. Officers arrested him after he received medical attention.
Speaker 1: Once they landed.
Speaker 6: He was arrested on suspicious of being unfit for duty and then he was released after that. So we don't know what he was going through, but I guess that's a new one for me. Flight attendant dancing naked in the bathroom and like, was any song playing anything in his head?
Speaker 1: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: So yesterday morning we got a talk back from Alexander. He told us that his PE class is going up against another PE class. Have an update.
Speaker 13: Good morning, JAV Show.
Speaker 11: This is Alexander Lopez again from San Jose, California. And I willn't tell you guys why my class one peh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, they did it.
Speaker 6: You guys said that he was going to fail, that his class was weekly that and that they couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: Jess was saying that she wouldn't stop talking about it all day yesterday. She's like that Alexander, I just don't know if he can.
Speaker 1: What were they competing in that?
Speaker 2: We don't We still don't dodge tuggle war. Yeah, all right, now the JV Show. It's time for what the bleep? Where you can win a JV show chug mug. You just have to be the first person. It's a guest. Today's bleeped out word? It is always you think you know what it is? Leave your guests. On the talk back Mike on the new and improved iHeart Radio App. Are you guys ready for today's clip? Do you guys judge people when you find out they have fake because I think the judgment needs to stop. It depends It depends on.
Speaker 3: Mostly no, but if they look a.
Speaker 6: Certain way, maybe Yeah, sometimes I judge them in a positive light.
Speaker 1: All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be.
Speaker 6: Keep in mind this is a family show, so keep those guestses PG leive us your name and your city along with your guests. You're dropping those guesses on the talkback Mic Yep on the iHeartRadio App. You better set us as a preset while you're there. If you don't have it already, I will come to your house. I will find you, I'll rip your head off and I'll back it over with my car.
Speaker 2: Like I used to.
Speaker 6: Anyways, All right, leave us. You're get those guesses in quick because you have to be the very first correct answer of the morning to win the JV show.
Speaker 2: Check Bud, that's right, and get those guesses in now because we are going to play some of them next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for hanging out with us. Hope you're having a good morning. We are playing what the Bleep where you can win a JV show Chuck Mug just have to be the first person to guess today's bleeped out where it is always you think you know what it is. You got to get on the iHeart app and leave us a talk back with your guests in case you miss today's today's clip here it is. Do you guys judge people when you find out they have fake because I think the judgment needs to stop. Let's go to the talkbacks.
Speaker 9: Morning JB Show. My name is Christina from San Jose, and my guess is fake pursus like the Louis Vuitton brand.
Speaker 1: Okay, bye, ladies. Do you judge people for having fake purses?
Speaker 2: I don't most of the time.
Speaker 3: I can't tell. I don't know if it's really.
Speaker 2: Either, and I want to know who sells them?
Speaker 3: Where do you get them?
Speaker 6: I mean that's the thing, like, can anybody legitimately outside of somebody that works at whatever brand it is, or unless it's like so horribly bad, but like, can anyone else?
Speaker 1: Can you really tell?
Speaker 2: I think no, I don't know. They I know, I know. Is that one of the most popular guesses I would assume yes, yes, it is.
Speaker 14: Good morning JV show.
Speaker 4: This is Emily from Aubrey, Texas.
Speaker 11: And my guess for the bleeped out word is grass.
Speaker 1: Do you feel about the fake grass?
Speaker 2: I love the fake grass because it stays green.
Speaker 1: Forever it does.
Speaker 6: I go back and forth on it because I put the turf in at our last house and it was like it was one of the best things that we had done. And I paid for it all with gambling winnings on the forty nine ers that year, so that made it even better that it was free. But also at the same time, I'm like, man, are we just when all this stuff gets ripped up? Are we just putting plastic in the landfills for like the next forever. I just worry that we're making too many products out of plastic, and here it's like it's something that's not recyclable.
Speaker 2: Think of all the water you're saving not having no water that grass.
Speaker 6: That is true, but it's something for that something you said about that.
Speaker 1: Good Morning Jav's show.
Speaker 13: This is Christine from sem Bruno. I am going to guess the bleep out word is fake lips have a bat.
Speaker 2: You only judge when it's like over the top, blown up balloon looking for the.
Speaker 6: Eighth season on a reality discuss So Big.
Speaker 2: I think I think the more the average people you don't judge. But when it's like, yeah, the ridiculous celebrity who just doesn't know when to stop, that's when you're kind of like, okay, let's slow down a little bit, got it. Continue to leave those guesses. Whatever you think that bleeped out word is for today, leave it on the talk back. We are going to play more of your guesses coming.
Speaker 1: Up the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you, for hanging out with us if I were playing What the bleep? We're all you have to do is bb first person a guest today is the bleeped out word, and we're gonna send you a chugmug in case you miss today's clip. Here it is. Do you guys judge people when you find out they have fake because I think the judgment needs to stop.
Speaker 1: I don't judge. I'm an equal opportunity employee, all of them.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 8: You have Morning JV show.
Speaker 2: It's your boy Jesus, You'm sack this word this morning.
Speaker 13: Flashes?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, I don't lashes.
Speaker 6: That was one of the most popular guesses this morning. A lot of people guessing eyelashes or lashes, any Slenna. You don't judge, no jess any judgment on the fake lashes?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: I love them.
Speaker 3: I wish I could wear them every day.
Speaker 2: Graham as a man, you're a man, how do you feel about ladies wearing the fake lashes?
Speaker 1: Sometimes at the gym, I think it's doing too much.
Speaker 2: Judges. You can't take them off, which is there.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I think it's like doing too much.
Speaker 6: They're like ridiculously long, and it looks like you're getting set for a big night out, and like here we are on the StairMaster.
Speaker 3: Why are you looking at other girls?
Speaker 2: You are judging?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, why are you.
Speaker 2: Looking at other women?
Speaker 6: They're looking at the wind of them fanning me because every time they blink, it's like a blast of air come in my way.
Speaker 2: They feels at the gym and yeah, I'm trying to cool down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 11: Good Morning, Jasie Show. This is Abby and my mom Irene from Discovery Day and we think that that word is teeth.
Speaker 1: Bye teeth, fake teeth. How do you guys feel it? Do you judge people that have fake teeth?
Speaker 2: Definitely not judging. I would get my don identifying the money.
Speaker 7: But aren't we weren't we judging the Weekend's teeth saying that.
Speaker 2: You see that's That's what I was going to say. But then every once in a while, you come across somebody and I haven't seen the Weekend's teeth, but you come across somebody who does have the fake ones in and they're just like super big.
Speaker 7: I feel like it's mainly celebrities where you see them and they're like blinding you because they're soul white and then they.
Speaker 2: Look very blocky.
Speaker 1: Also, they're like they're too perfect.
Speaker 6: Yes, Like I'm I always thought that, like, oh man, it'd be great to have been here someday and just have perfect teeth, just every single one of them, perfect and nice and shiny white. But they would almost like, I don't know, I feel like I'd look like a car salesman or something like you know what I mean that it's just like my teeth would be too perfect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not mad at that, as long as it's done right and it's like a good size, and you know the face to teeth ratio is.
Speaker 1: They're like, I like it just type face to teeth.
Speaker 15: Yeah, you guys, rest I guess I would have bleeped out word is love boo boos? Okays.
Speaker 6: Any judgment on a fake one of those, you guys judge everything.
Speaker 3: You guys judge both.
Speaker 2: Real and if we're judging the real ones exactly, but I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't judge the fake ones because some of them look almost exactly the same.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be able to tell.
Speaker 1: How would anybody tell?
Speaker 6: There's so many different little faces and shapes and sizes of those things.
Speaker 1: How would you know?
Speaker 2: You can tell?
Speaker 7: I think I can tell in the face, But other than that, they look very very similar.
Speaker 11: He put.
Speaker 1: Somebody walks by with one dangling off their backpack. You're not like, ha, that's a fake one.
Speaker 7: You could tell, no, only if you look close.
Speaker 2: But I feel like you're judging a little bit.
Speaker 7: No, I'm not judging because I actually feel like I should have gotten too lafufu instead. I just didn't know that they were selling them literally everywhere.
Speaker 2: Now I see them at every street corners like.
Speaker 7: Good Morning JIV show, this is Leila, and my guess is plants there?
Speaker 2: It is all right? So here is today's clip unbleeped. Do you guys people when you find out they have fake plants? Because I think the judgment needs to stop. People are judging, right, because I know so many people that have like real plants. I can't keep anything alive. I have fake plants. But it's almost like embarrassing admitting that, because I feel like I feel like people will judge I.
Speaker 6: So you walk into somebody's house and it's fake plants first, real plants.
Speaker 1: Do you feel some type of way?
Speaker 3: Just no, because I have fake plants too, I.
Speaker 6: Think there's a difference though, because there are there are fake plants that look really real. Those ones, like I don't know unless I'm gonna go up there and pull a leaf off of it just to see if it's real or not. That one they can pass. There are some fake plants that, like, once they've faded in the sun, and they don't, it doesn't look at all remotely real anymore.
Speaker 1: Those ones, maybe's minor judgment.
Speaker 2: Do you have any fake plants in your house, Graham?
Speaker 6: I'm sure we I'm sure we do. There's plenty of real plants in there too.
Speaker 2: Because I always see like people online they're like plant parents and they have like all these real plants and they're watering them every day. I go to my mom's house and just real, real, real, And then in my house I got like a plastic thing from home Goods.
Speaker 3: Oh like, wait, does your mom judge because she has all the real ones?
Speaker 2: Probably because she'll bring me one every once in a while, dead in a week.
Speaker 3: Oh no, we.
Speaker 6: Have some real ones, but they must be of the hard to kill variety because we are not by hills by any means in tune plant parents. Okay, I need some of those things starts turning brown and give a little water. That's like the extent of our plant knowledge.
Speaker 1: But it seems to work.
Speaker 3: All right, Let's get some.
Speaker 6: Shout outs first, Leila, she didn't say where she's done, because like she did, you know, She's like, you guys don't care where I'm from. I'm just trying to win a Chuck Mug, Well, guess what you got one? Lee, Yeah, had the very first cracked answer this morning, So Chuck Mug coming to where coming away? Sarah and Madison and Grass Valley had the correct answer.
Speaker 3: What's up Grass Valley?
Speaker 1: What's up? Jav Show just locked in the number one seed.
Speaker 6: There were number one in the ratings and Grass vallel we've been trying to crack that market for a long time, so big win for us. Selene and NAPA had it, so did Leo, San Jose, Andrea and Mantica had it. So did Mocha in Sunnyvale. Mary also had the crank answer this morning, but again not quite fast enough. You guys were right there with the correct answer, but like you just got to hit submit send on that talkback Mike, just a little bit quicker and maybe you'll be getting a brand new JV show Chuck Munk. Other popular guesses this morning. Jewelry was one of the most popular guesses. Ladies, I'll throw that to you. Judgment on fake jewelry.
Speaker 2: I rarely, rare, rarely where I don't buy. I rarely buy real jewelry. Okay, that was to.
Speaker 1: Say, any judgment on fake No, because.
Speaker 3: I'm with Selena. Most of my stuff is from like she.
Speaker 2: Is, my hoops on there from Clare's, you know what I mean. But but if I do wear anything real, it' because my man bought it for me.
Speaker 11: God.
Speaker 2: But like I don't spend I'm not I'm gonna spend all that money.
Speaker 1: Fake hair.
Speaker 6: Hair was one of the most popular guesses this morning. Any judgment for the fake hair and it's clearly fake.
Speaker 2: Wish I could pull it off.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but you don't want your extension showing.
Speaker 3: That's the only thing.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean. Sometimes, like you can tell.
Speaker 3: It's just you wanted to match.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes the match is not good, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, well in that case, I'm judging a little minor judgment.
Speaker 1: That was one of the most popular guesses.
Speaker 6: Followers fake followers are we judging that that was a very popular guest this morning.
Speaker 1: I am alone, I am too, Like what for?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I use your money on something.
Speaker 2: Else, and it's just like why, It's just why. And then you go to the comments. Everyone knows they're fake because they're all commenting the same thing.
Speaker 1: Did you ever see that?
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know it just if you have fake followers and fake comments and all that, we know, we.
Speaker 1: Know, we can tell you.
Speaker 2: You can tell those of you who played this morning, thank you so much. We're gonna do it again tomorrow morning, seven.
Speaker 1: Oh five, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phone. Hi, wildy four nine. Who isn't this hey?
Speaker 3: Josh? Can you do me a favor?
Speaker 2: You got it in your radio all the way down here?
Speaker 6: Or tell that woman that sounds a lot like Selena telling you to turn your radio down and tell her to shut up.
Speaker 3: No, don't you do.
Speaker 2: Thank you for turning it down, Josh? Hey, you were on to play the JV shows? Yep, nope, game really amazing prize on the line today.
Speaker 7: What we have two tickets to see the Jonas brother all.
Speaker 2: Right, so I'm pretty sure you probably already know how this goes. But we're going to ask you four trivia questions. You get three questions, right, The tickets are yours? Okay, all right, here's question number one.
Speaker 1: Don't forget the three c's. By the way, no cheating again, okay, no cussing, and no crying?
Speaker 2: All right? Question number one, dog mushing is the official sport of what us date.
Speaker 5: Alaska?
Speaker 2: Yeah, easy, peasy one.
Speaker 6: You a big fan of dog mushing? Selena, No, you ever mushed a dog?
Speaker 2: Is that mushing? Am I saying it wrong?
Speaker 1: Dog mushing?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: I'm so used?
Speaker 2: Are you correcting everything I say? I don't know. I thought I said it wrong.
Speaker 6: No, I'm just wondering if you even I mean, I guess I'm lightweight. Surprised that you know what that is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, kind of?
Speaker 1: Is the word lightweight correctly?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Question number two.
Speaker 6: Alexander Graham Bell is credited with the invention of what.
Speaker 2: Telephone? Yeah, all right, you are on a roll. Here's question number three. What is the scientific term for the change from a chrysalis to a butterfly?
Speaker 3: Called?
Speaker 2: Oh man?
Speaker 8: Yep?
Speaker 3: How the heck can go? Was an easy one?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Jess is calling that one? An easy one. Yeah, it was all right.
Speaker 6: Question number four. You don't even need this one. We're gonna do it just for funzies. You've already won the game. What fresh herb is used to make a mojito cocktail?
Speaker 14: Yep?
Speaker 3: Wow Jesse wow four four?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you got these two tickets to see the Jonas Brothers live September twenty Chase Center.
Speaker 1: Right on, Thank you, guys, You're very welcome.
Speaker 2: Josh bonus points. Can you name all three Jonas brothers?
Speaker 1: Oh oh, man, go John, don't forget about Big Steve, Little Steve, Nick, Brian keV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Howie was in there too, all right, Josh, Well, congratulations you got your tickets. Hang on for that winning Graham. We got some shout out.
Speaker 1: You know, we do a lot of people.
Speaker 6: My DMS got one says, hey, guys, today is my thirty fifth birthday. Can you please give me a shout out? Just a happy birthday. Christa Marie, owner of Exotic Art and Exotic Voice. Please and thank you and uh so well, first of all, happy birthday.
Speaker 2: The right question.
Speaker 1: She was in my.
Speaker 6: DMS sending me some links to some of the art and stuff she does.
Speaker 1: It's very very talented.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna have just post that on our story some of her work because she sells some of it on Etsy.
Speaker 1: It is really really good anyway, check it out.
Speaker 6: Is it okay if you're a woman and you say how old you're turning on your birthday?
Speaker 1: Because I thought you weren't supposed to say?
Speaker 2: But then she's second say how old you are? Not somebody else Monday else?
Speaker 1: Can't? Yeah, got it all right?
Speaker 6: Another one here, Hey Graham, can you please give my daughter Gabriella from Castra Valley a birthday shout out? Its birthday today. She's turning seven years old. We've been listening to you guys since she was three. She always asked me to put the TV show on as soon as we get into the car, even on weekends, and I always have.
Speaker 1: To explain to her, you guys are only there on weekdays. Oh well, she loves listening you guys. Thank you guys, so happy Happy birthday, Gabrielle from Castra Valley. Use the part that's true. No one here.
Speaker 6: Second to last day of school on Tuesday. For my kiddos. We listen on the way to school every day. Can you please shout out Eric and Chloe. I love you so much and I cannot believe a year of school has passed already, and I'm so excited for the summer with you qt pies. That is from Dad Eric. So yes, shout out to the second to last day of school for Eric and Chloe. Far another one here, Good morning, Gramma Javy show out a huge favor. Can you please give a happy eighth birthday to our son Lucas. We're so proud of you and love you so so, so, so so much. That's from Mom, Dad and baby Savannah. Yeah, so happy happy birthday, Lucas.
Speaker 1: Is the far one.
Speaker 6: More here, Hey, grandmom and your DM, So I want to wish my son Carlos a happy twelfth birthday and that's Mom and Dad love you very much.
Speaker 1: So yeah, happy.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday day. A great point.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: So what happened with low Wayne? Low Wayne announced the tour you heday.
Speaker 7: He is going on the Carter sixth tour and he will.
Speaker 2: Be coming to the Bay That's right. Wait, I'm actually really excited for this. He has an album coming out and he's.
Speaker 1: Going to be at the iHeartRadio Music Festiday I know.
Speaker 7: And I honestly think that his shows are going to sell out everywhere. He's going to be September fifth at Shoreline coming up eight twenty.
Speaker 3: We're actually going to be hooking somebody. Oh with these chickens.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Goddest things, trendy, it's all this.
Speaker 2: Hopefully I can be call her twenty.
Speaker 10: Shows and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: So Blake Lively might withdraw part of her Justin Baldoni lotsuit. Okay, So Justin's team sends a letter to the judge claiming that Blake is considering dropping her emotional distress claims because she doesn't want to hand over her medical records after Justin's team requested them, like, they need proof of this. You were emotionally distressed. Okay, well let's see your doctor's business. Where are your therapy sessions? They need a proof of all of this. So Blake was refusing to hand over any records. Here's what's holding things up. Apparently Blake wants to withdraw without prejudice, meaning that she'd be able to refile these claims later, but Justin wants it drawn with prejudice, so she cannot refile these emotional distress claims later. So Justin. So Justin is asking the judge to step in and either have him I'm sorry, and either have her hand over the medical records, or she can drop the claims entirely.
Speaker 6: I mean, I've been saying this all along. I don't know if this warrants Coco props or not, but I've been saying as soon as she levied all these claims, and then Justin Baldoni's like, oh yeah, watch this, and he started showing all the receipts, and I think I don't think she thought this far ahead and realized that it was going to be to the place where it is.
Speaker 1: And I said that early on, she's gonna be wishing that she just.
Speaker 6: Withdrew some of these claims because it is look at all this stuff that's either going to have to come out and has already ruined her relationship with Taylor Swift and all this other stuff, and it's getting messy.
Speaker 1: And I don't think she thought.
Speaker 6: That Justin Baldoni was going to be ready for the fight of his life like he is.
Speaker 2: And it's like, you want to read, you want to be able to refile later. Why you can like find someone that can drop some some records for you really quick, claiming you went to all these different appointments, like what is it?
Speaker 1: AI could do that pretty quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: Some false records.
Speaker 2: And it's not just relationships that this entire ordeal has ruined. Did you guys know that Blake Lively has a haircare line in her own alcoholic beverage line.
Speaker 7: I need she had hair Caroline because she was trying to promote it to the max, and I think she always liked.
Speaker 3: Doing her own hair as well for her movies.
Speaker 2: But I'm just finding this out.
Speaker 3: We're not here for it.
Speaker 2: So her hair caroline is called Blake Brown, and then her drink line is called Betty Booze and both not selling to all these days. The hair carolines Betty Booze.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of that me either.
Speaker 3: Boo Yeah you are so.
Speaker 2: The hair Caroline saw a decline of around seventy eight percent around the time she filed her lawsuit against Justin Baldoni, and she she claimed that that was the result of the smear campaign that Justin started against her, and then like sales started dwindling. And it's even worse now because now slifties are no longer interested in her products. A source said that no one is picking Blake over Taylor, like, not their celebrity friends, not the fans. So her hair stuff is sold at Target, and a source close to Target said that it's only expected to sell fifteen million dollars in total sales this year, which is a huge decline from the one hundred million the brand is abooredly worth last year when it launched, and then her drink sales are obviously hurting too.
Speaker 7: I'm surprised a lot of people were actually buying stuff before, but I think it was mostly the swifties, probably.
Speaker 3: Because no offense to Blake, but.
Speaker 2: The average person doesn't know, right.
Speaker 7: But also, like, my hair's frizzy, I want something to help with it. But when I look at her her her looks just as frizzy as mine.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, maybe I won't go.
Speaker 6: She's using look good right, old Ryan Reynolds. Her man has like Aviation jan or whatever, and all these brands that have done just like staggering numbers, and like she's like.
Speaker 1: Oh my Betty boot Betty, this is insane.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean I've always said this as well, the best thing you can do in this country, I mean the most effective change.
Speaker 1: You can vote with your dollars.
Speaker 6: And hear people seem to be voting with their dollars, and we've seen other instances of that. People dissatisfied with other public figures and they vote with their dollars. That's because our elected officials don't do anything for our interests. So the one thing you can't control is to voting with your dollars.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Don't spend graat what do you have? All right?
Speaker 6: A couple of quick local things get you caught up on First, after a several year.
Speaker 1: Hiatus, the Gilroy Garlic Festival.
Speaker 6: We know it's making its triumphant return this year, but it is already sold out. Tickets went on sale on Saturday and by later Saturday evening totally sold out. Past garlic festivals they used to be much much bigger, tens of thousands of people could attend, but this year's three day festival is going to be at the Gilroy Gardens theme park, so they only had three thousand tickets per day available and they all got bought up. It's July twenty fifth through the twenty seventh. If you still want to try to go. The organizer says they're going to try to set up a ticket exchange platform for people to sell and buy their tickets. I never thought I'd have to scalp a ticket to go to the Gilroy Garlic Festival.
Speaker 1: Day here we are. This is where we're at now.
Speaker 2: Maybe well, people are just so excited that it's returning and that you're a lot of people.
Speaker 6: I got two for the Gilroy Garlic Festival. Get your tickets. Yeah, I got two. You want garlic fries?
Speaker 1: Gotta get your tickets. Another quick thing to throw in here.
Speaker 6: The Montara State Beach in San Mateo County has now reopened following that shark attack from over the weekend. We know guy his surfboard got bit We don't know what kind of shark that was, but they closed the beach for forty eight hours as a precaution. They sent his surfboard to the lab to see if they could analyze the bitemark to figure out what type of shark it is that's.
Speaker 1: Out there attacking.
Speaker 6: But again, experts want to remind people the sharks that live in that area and pretty much everywhere, they're usually hunting things like seals and sea.
Speaker 2: I don't even like people, but they didn't know that. Everybody knows that.
Speaker 1: Git the surfboard by mistake the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine Wild nine, I'm Felina.
Speaker 3: And I'm Jess.
Speaker 16: Hey Graham, it's Christa Marie. Thank you for the shout out. And I actually wanted to respond to the age question. I'm actually the Kimplee opposite. I love being able to express, you know, my age because at the end of the day, I am blessed to be alive and breathing and another year older. So the age thing has never been a thing for me. Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 9: I love you all.
Speaker 6: Bye.
Speaker 2: I really like this so far, and I saw we're not ashamed to say that, like I'm twenty six and a half and I'm.
Speaker 6: Twenty I'll shout it from the rooftops on twenty seven and a half. That's our buddy, Christa Marie. She we gave her a birthday shout out. She's leading to my DMS and said, I'm turning thirty five. We give me a birthday shout out. I asked the ladies, like, are.
Speaker 1: You supposed to say how old old you?
Speaker 6: Are, but you reminded me cently. Since it's coming from her, then yes, she can't say how old the woman is. Also, I'm gonna have just post again. I mentioned this earlier. Christ Marie has an awesome like art shop at Sea shop, So we're going to post that link on our Instagram story.
Speaker 1: She's very very talented.
Speaker 2: You guys wait JV Morning Shows where you will find that on Instagram.
Speaker 17: Hey, good morning JV Show. First off, that was a really easy game yes or no. But he are you guys doing any more pool parties this year?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 17: I know they're going on, but are you guys gonna be hosting them? Because I want to see Graham and his Patagonia puffy jacket at a pool party. Man, I always rock my park pool parties.
Speaker 7: All right, good morning guys.
Speaker 1: I don't get it.
Speaker 3: Why were you wearing a jacket at a pool party?
Speaker 6: Wasn't I if I want a jacket to a pool party.
Speaker 2: No, you haven't. But I think because he sees you wear it just to work all the time. Maybe that's why I got it.
Speaker 1: That's because I leave the house at three in the morning.
Speaker 2: It's freezing as far the pool, as far as the pool parties. Agrade. I know that they do have more coming up, as far as.
Speaker 1: I know, I hope we get to do another one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not officially booked. Maybe you guys should hit them up and tell them, hey, you want the JV show back and then we can do more. That would be cool. Oh my god, I keep getting look my phone vibrating. Okay, it stopped, but.
Speaker 3: I keep getting calls.
Speaker 2: Apparently I applied for health insurance and like this is like the fourth call in a row.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you someone's stealing your identity.
Speaker 2: Identity and applied for medical or something. God. Anyways, before we get to talking about the end of the school year, Jess, you're doing something really fun this weekend.
Speaker 7: Yes, join me at the Summatal County Fair this Friday, you guys, one pm. We're gonna kick off a little painting workshop. So we're just gonna get to paint together.
Speaker 3: That sounds fun. Bring the kids.
Speaker 7: They'll be able to enjoy an activity without having to be on their phone twenty four to seven, you know, get them out of the house. You just need tickets to the fair, that's it. You don't need extra tickets for this, But meet me at the fia Lestage one pm this Friday.
Speaker 2: Very cool, sounds very fun, all right. So for a lot of students, this is the last week of school. And there's a mom in Florida who has a bunch of people all riled up because she says she does not take your kids to school that last week of school, so summer always starts early for them because that last week you're not learning anything, You're not doing anything. You're cleaning out your desk, the teachers are making you clean the classroom and do a bunch of other stuff. You're basically just cleaning up the school. And she's like, what's the point my kids stay home that last week unless they want to go, I'll take them. Otherwise school ends for them the week before.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of such a sign.
Speaker 2: I have never heard of such a thing either. Maybe I'm just too mean as a mom. I would never let my kids stay home for that last week just because they want you and I get you're not doing anything, but still I feel like it's just what you got to do.
Speaker 1: You go, But it is also an important week.
Speaker 6: That's when you get your yearbook, you sign some yearbooks stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Guy, Yeah, it's an.
Speaker 6: Important week to make sure you connect with your friends before maybe you don't see him till next year or whatever.
Speaker 1: Everyone takes off on summer vacations.
Speaker 2: On the yearbook signing. Do kids still do that?
Speaker 1: I think so?
Speaker 2: Actually high school?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Maybe my school feel like my daughters and I'm not allowed to talk to her. She's walking to the car right now. My ring notification just went off, so I'll make this quick. Her last few yearbooks they didn't do like the signing stuff. Is that like not a thing these days?
Speaker 3: But how wait?
Speaker 1: But how but how old is this hypothetical daughter?
Speaker 2: But even I mean she's in middle school now, but even throughout elementary school and I was in elementary school, we signed the year books.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we didn't like write the long message.
Speaker 3: Do you know what you wrote?
Speaker 2: Stay cool? See you next year?
Speaker 18: Right?
Speaker 1: Or you just signed your name because you didn't.
Speaker 2: Would do that though? They don't even do that.
Speaker 1: Interesting, But the.
Speaker 2: Last day of school, I'm sorry, last week of school, grammar, are you making your kids go?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 6: And if it even if the entire week was just dedicated to cleaning up the school, Yeah, my.
Speaker 2: Dad, that's what you got to do.
Speaker 1: I can't messed it.
Speaker 6: Up all year long, so they should do your part and clean it up.
Speaker 1: They were the ones that made the mess.
Speaker 2: Now I want to know this am I mean mom, because my hypothetical daughter her grade is going on a trip like a field trip tomorrow. She did not bring me informission slip. Oh, so there is no permission slip signed. And she said, if I can't go on this trip, do I have to go to schools. I'll be the only one in my grade at the school. There's no classes. I'll just just it around. And I said, yes, yeah, too, Well right, you're with me, thank you. But about if that was too harsh, it is too harshol So why you weren't responsible enough to bring this is so she's already getting put this is just a result of your actions. Oh that's so sad.
Speaker 6: My perspective is. And I tell this to my kids all the time when they complain about having to go to school or whatever it is. I'm like, my job as a parent, I have to go to work and have a job. So you guys can do these things. Your job as a kid is going to school. That is your job, like legit, that's your job.
Speaker 1: So you have to go.
Speaker 7: I mean, I get that, but it just sounds so sad if she's already missing the field trip and then on top of that, she has to go to school and be the only one there next time.
Speaker 1: Next time, you'll get your permissions.
Speaker 7: I feel like, I mean, yes, I guess this is a I guess punishment for that, But is I think it's too big of a punishment.
Speaker 3: For like, oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I forgot to do this.
Speaker 2: It's not even a punishment. It's like you had one job, give me a piece of paper and take it back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you shouldn't get to sit home all day. You shouldn't be.
Speaker 3: Off to the school. TikTok.
Speaker 1: That sounds awesome. Anyway, we've said much.
Speaker 2: I don't even a daughter.
Speaker 1: What's the situation?
Speaker 2: All right? But I do want to ask parents, last week of school, are you making your kids go? You can leave us a talk back on that.
Speaker 1: iHeartRadio app the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We were talking about the last week of school. There's a mom in Florida who's like, I don't make my kids go, Like for a while, all they're doing is cleaning the classroom. The teachers are putting these kids to work. They can stay home. School ends early for my kids.
Speaker 19: Hey on Fazol from San Francisco. You lost me at this woman in Florida. Of course she's from Florida. Anyway, my daughter was begging me. She has two days left. She was begging me. She's in kindergarten. She has kindergarten graduation tomorrow, begging not to go to school today and tomorrow.
Speaker 2: And I had to explain to her all the fun things that are going to happen.
Speaker 19: But I have kindergarten graduation and then I have high school graduation the next day. So we're jam packed.
Speaker 2: So she is going to school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to go.
Speaker 6: Can I ask a question about kindergarten graduation? Yes, because my daughter's is tomorrow and I was hoping it was going to be at a time that can make it back for my just texted me and said, it's first thing.
Speaker 1: It's at eight fifteen tomorrow morning.
Speaker 2: Graham, you cannot miss it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have like this thing called a job. I've got to be here to deliver a show.
Speaker 2: You and JV. Let me leave the show early for my daughter's kindergarten graduation.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but it wouldn't even be a leaving early. I missed the entire show.
Speaker 2: Oh I still came in for like an hour and then had had to leave.
Speaker 6: I mean I could drive for an hour, be here for an hour, drive back for an hour.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you want me for a while, min I can come for one hour.
Speaker 3: You can zoom in, zoom into the graduation.
Speaker 2: Oh thought you make zoom into the show, me into the show.
Speaker 1: Idea better.
Speaker 2: We'll work on that. But you can't miss it, or you can.
Speaker 3: There'll be more.
Speaker 2: You cannot miss it.
Speaker 1: God, I've been a real bind here.
Speaker 2: You can't miss it, all right, we'll talk about it all right. Keeping kids home the last week of school because all they're doing is cleaning the class.
Speaker 8: Good morning JV Show. This is Caressa from Union City. I don't let my ten year old go to school the last week of school unless he wants to, because really, the last day of school is a half a day. What are you doing there? You're just sitting around cleaning the classroom. But if you wanted to go for like some of the activities that they have, like for fifth grade, because it was the end of the year he wanted to go, but otherwise he didn't want to go to the last day of school either, And.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I wish you were my mom, Like where was this thing when I was in Sko'd love to not go to SI, isn't.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm still kind of I'm shocked by the original story that you presented, Selena, And I'm still I'm a little shook by that talkback, because like, yeah, maybe you are sitting around cleaning the classroom, but like, isn't that sort of your obligation as somebody made a mess in there the entire year?
Speaker 2: And I remember always looking forward to that last week because for the fact that you're not doing anything. You're not learning, you're not taking the test, because really, yeah, aside from cleaning out your desk or whatever, but you're just hanging out with your friends the entire tib and you ever keep the parties and whatever else, and it's fun.
Speaker 1: It's usually a fun week.
Speaker 14: Yeah, the morning JV show, This is Isa Firm, Sam Pablo, And yes, I do make my daughter go to school the last week of school. It's just I feel like it's just the way of teaching them how to start one thing and finish it all the way through instead of just staying at home doing nothing.
Speaker 3: And they do.
Speaker 14: Have a Thursday. Her graduation is Friday, and on Thursday they do have a signing yearbook day.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was wondering if students still sign the yearbook because I don't know if I checked my hypothetical daughter's yearbook last year, but I know prior to that, like they didn't do signing stuff. Yeah, And I was like really taken aback by that, because that's what you look forward to, at least when I was growing up back in the twenty tens.
Speaker 1: The math on that real quick.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, no, I guess I think it's still a thing, but maybe it was definitely more of a thing when I was growing.
Speaker 1: Up in high school. That's like, okay, you had to.
Speaker 2: Get in two thousand and eight.
Speaker 1: Right in the twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll do one more talk back.
Speaker 20: Hey guys, Carlos I someday. Yeah, my kids are totally agreeing with that, mom, employed though. They say they why can I choose do the same thing? And I say no, Even my oldest kid, you know, he's actually no taking even a backpack.
Speaker 1: You know, so you know he's still going, you know, yes, you know.
Speaker 20: So thanks for the uh planning that idea, guys, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry about that, but we're on the side of and I like the lesson to be learned here that you just you finish what you start.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not doing anything crazy, we get that, but you're still going.
Speaker 1: And usually it's fun. Yeah, and you're gonna have fun.
Speaker 2: Graham, weave a shout out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, one quick DM shout out to a belated birthday shout out says, can you guys give a belated birthday shout out to my daughter for her twelfth birthday, Eleana. We love you so much. We're so proud of the person you're growing into. And that is from mom. Alexis so happy, happy blow birthday.
Speaker 1: Hope you had a great birthday yesterday.
Speaker 3: Who gives that's a.
Speaker 1: Good point The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, you mentioned tomorrow is your daughter's kindergarten graduation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and major scheduling conflict because somebody decided that this thing should be like right at eight fifteen or something, right when I'm in the middle of this show here.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it was a TV shows You Boy and the Vice special AKC from Town.
Speaker 18: Yeah, Graham, you gotta go to Quinn's kindergarten graduation. You know, she's only graduated in.
Speaker 2: Kindergarten once unless she fails.
Speaker 18: Lord Willie, I'm just kidding, Yeah, graduate once, Bro, you you you should go? Oh I don't should you. I don't say you should go. But if I were you, I wur to go. No, think about it, and I feel like type guy you are, you're gonna go. So yeah, congrats to her.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but let me just a sidebar with the listeners here really quick, like do you guys really want to show? It's just like gonna be just just and just Selena and like no mean, like who's going to be here to push the part button?
Speaker 2: And like, you know, look, nobody wants that. I don't even want that.
Speaker 6: I was for a second.
Speaker 1: Geety'll be in tomorrow. Maybe Cheaty can fill him.
Speaker 2: They do have Cheaty felt. The bottom line, Graham, you cannot.
Speaker 9: Mike that talk back is for Graham, Good Morning JV show. Regarding your Dodger's kindergarten graduation, you do have to go because this kicks off her understanding of being appreciated for her hard work, and you get to take cute little pictures that you never get to take again. I have a cute little picture of my son from his kindergarten graduation, and as a high school student, he still looks at it on the fridge and thinks it's cute, adorable and really funny, and I bet and motivates him to keep going.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but any of you remember your kindergarten graduation? I don't know.
Speaker 6: I remember my sixth grade graduation. My mom made me wear this ridiculous leather braided belt. I hated it look ridiculous. I'm like, what am I doing wearing this thing with my shirt tucked in? Like I remember that? I don't remember my kindergarten graduation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't remember that either, But but I know, are you going?
Speaker 6: I haven't decided yet, but probably I was so hopeful that the time was going.
Speaker 3: What if we all go?
Speaker 7: We could broadcast, we could live broadcast from your daughter's graduation, Graham?
Speaker 3: How fun would that be?
Speaker 1: Less fun?
Speaker 2: Less fun? Because we're there? Right, Okay, hey, never mind, get it fine, we'll think about it, Okay, all right, So Taylor Swift fans Swifties. They are you know, they have a good point. So you know, the Knicks when they were in the playoffs, who is their number one fan at every single game, home games, on the road games. Timothy Schella may yep there every second of the way in his ridiculous orange outfits, and he is getting like so involved, and he's animated and he's yelling from the side, and he was just like the biggest fan there was, Yep, that entire journey. So Swiffers are like, hold on, hold on, hold on. How come no one's complaining that he was ruining the NBA when he was doing that. But then there's Taylor. All she does is go to a few NFL games and everyone's like, oh my god, we're sick of her. She's ruining the NFL. When if you watched any of the games, which I didn't, but I read a lot of reports, the cameras are cutting to Timmy all the time, possibly more than Taylor. But how come nobody was mad about that?
Speaker 1: That is a good point.
Speaker 6: I thought when you first tease this, that it was going to be about him being the curse and that we cursed the team, which he might have.
Speaker 2: You might have nobody cares, But like, how come nobody is mad that he was there cheering for his team? But yeah, Taylor, she goes to you know, the Chiefs games, and everyone's like up at arms.
Speaker 6: That is a good point, maybe because it drew less attention, Like people weren't tuning in to Knicks games just to catch a glimpse of Timothy Shalamey. People were tuning into the NFL that weren't regular football fans because they wanted to see Taylor Swift is a different level start.
Speaker 2: But I feel like that wasn't really I feel like that wasn't bothering the average NFL watcher. They were mad at all the camera cut away. So what is it is? Because she's a woman.
Speaker 7: I think there's I think people really like to hate on Taylor, and I clearly what it is because I think it's just a difference in star power, Like her star power is so much bigger that it caused such I think your average I think your average NFL.
Speaker 6: Fan, I don't think we cared, We did not care Taylor was there, but your vocal on social media vocal minority is like, well, I ain't know complaining about it, but it was because there was such a frenzy about her. There wasn't really the frenzy about Tip Timothy Schall maybe And at New York Knicks games, there's a lot of celebrities in there, difference in their celebro down there, you know, Kansas City, there's not a lot of celebrities in their celebro there's really none. There's maybe well, I don't know, like Paul Rudd or something, and Taylor Swift. I I can't remember who the other big name Kansas City Chiefs fans are, so I don't know. It was a different level of spectacle and.
Speaker 2: What some people are saying online. You can let me know if you agree with this. A lot of people are saying, well, it was different becau Timothy Chalamy is a real fan. He's a real Knicks fan, been a fan forever. Whereas Taylor, she just became a fan. She was a fake fan according to a lot of people. Just a girlfriend that plays a huge little more bandwagon vibes.
Speaker 1: I'd like that.
Speaker 6: My biggest takeaway from the New York next time in the playoffs, they made it to the East Eastern Conference finals and people, I don't know, if you saw the videos on social media because the next have been terrible forever for decades. And they make it to the Eastern Conference Finals, not the NBA Finals. They make it to the Eastern Conference Finals, and fans were in the streets and there was dang near a riot out there, like it looked like there was a championship that had been won. No, no, no, you just made it to the Eastern Conference Finals and then.
Speaker 1: You got bounced by the Indiana Pacers. No, you don't take it. If this was cool or not, which we do tomorrow a tune in six twenty. If this was cool, now I'm going not cool. Don't You don't celebrate out.
Speaker 6: In the streets jumping up on cars and climbing signposts because you have made it to the Eastern Conference Finals.
Speaker 2: What I think it's cool that they're excited to have made it that far when, but you know, a whole lot thought of something going back to the celebrities who you know they're sitting courtside at these games. I'm surprised there wasn't more people upset with all the hate the Kardashians get that Kylie was going to games, Why wasn't she a jinx?
Speaker 7: Because I honestly think he is helping her image out a little bit more.
Speaker 3: I think she's less hated now, she is like her a little more.
Speaker 7: I mean, we haven't heard of I feel like we've heard a lot of people bashing Kim a little bit more lately Chloe all of them.
Speaker 2: But I haven't feel like she is a little more low key now getting with him? Is he does not like he doesn't like all the reality TV attention. Yeah, very interesting. But was she the jinks? I think so?
Speaker 1: Probably the JV show on Wild ninety four to nine. The hottest thing.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: Have you guys seen Zane's beard lately?
Speaker 1: What's a vain? You know?
Speaker 2: I'm vain from one direction? Broke up the band? Go to our Instagram story jab Morning Show. We've posted his most recent selfie. Somebody get this man a wolverine roll please because the beard is out of control. It is bearding now. Jess, Yeah, you like a beard?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 2: Do you like this one? Not this one?
Speaker 3: It's too long for me. It's way too long for me.
Speaker 2: It's just too much, too much and then that.
Speaker 1: You're a beard lover, this is right in your wheelhouse.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but this is like way too much.
Speaker 2: It's too long where it shouldn't be that long. Like I liked saying, like the scraggly beard, you know, like the just starting beard. I'm not a fan of this.
Speaker 7: I like a groomed beer and beard.
Speaker 2: I like a groomed beer too, Jess, I love beard, and this one it just doesn't look very groomed.
Speaker 6: I had to do a double take on this because it looked like it connected straight down to the chest hair. But that's a oh like it looked like it went straight into upper chest beard.
Speaker 1: I think that's a tattoo.
Speaker 2: I think it might connect. So his his beard connects to the chest hair, which connects to the stomach hair, which connects to the Yeah, all right, Well, Todd and Julie Chrisly, they are asking for eight.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest, I also look at this picture. If you show me a picture of this person.
Speaker 6: Who is this person and you gave me fifty guesses, I'm sorry, I don't think.
Speaker 2: I'd get really, I would recognize him a right. So, Todd and Julie Christly, they're asking for a big payday. You know that they were serving time in prison for tax evasion and bank fraud before A Graham's boy gave them a couple of pardons.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me right now? Don't you?
Speaker 16: Damn?
Speaker 6: There's a lot of things you can say about me on this show, but that ain't one of them.
Speaker 2: So here's the latest. Now that Todd and Julie are free, they've signed on to do a lifetime documentary about everything they've they've bombed through right. They're also in talks to do another reality show, but it's kind of stalled out because of how much money they are asking for. They want a seven figure deal, no less than five million dollars. One producer is like, are they even like worth that much? So the Chrislies are apparently hoping for a bidding war to happen where production companies would like fight over the rights of their reality show because then that would drive their price up. So they're trying to decide now what their show would look like. No, what is your Guys's Chrisly's reality show? Interest level zero?
Speaker 7: They shouldn't even be allowed to one ask for any money. You are criminals, and why are you? Why are they going to give these people a reality show, like you're gonna treat them like celebrities again.
Speaker 6: It annoys me because this pardon about them only renews interest in them, where if they had to serve out the remaining ten or twelve years or whatever they had and they're like, most of us would have forgotten about them. Oh yeah, and here they are now back, you know, front and center. And this does sadly increase the amount of money that they're able to demand over there, because now there's there's definitely renewed interest in it.
Speaker 2: But I'm just glad there are some producers who have some sense and are like, I don't think they're worth that much, Like they know no one is going to watch, but some think that, you know, hey, that's that's a that's a good deal.
Speaker 1: I certainly hope so.
Speaker 6: But you know, they're going to be back on TV again in some capacity, whether or not they you know, it's a huge sum of money, but they're going to go back to having.
Speaker 1: TV money and millions. Yeah, and what's the lesson to be learned here? Everybody?
Speaker 6: You can do bad stuff and then just get a part in the white collar crime treated differently in that other crime because oh, you're just stealing millions, big deal.
Speaker 1: This makes me so much I know we can't. Let's move on the JV Show. On Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 13: Hey, Gron, I just opened up this flower shop by around where you live, and I was wondering if I could send you a flowers to promote my flower shop totally, or you could send it to somebody else. You know, obviously I'm just playing, but I used to listen to that. I am kind of new to radio, but I used to listen to that and believe it. I can't believe myself. This is agreed in Sauls.
Speaker 1: From San Jose.
Speaker 6: Welcome to the enlightened side of radio, real radio. It's what we do here on the JV show.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing you to radio.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the JV Show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I jokingly threw out a new segment idea to the ladies yesterday. We try to well here's we try to catch a cheater in the Bay area and we say that we have a flower shop. And then like she said, and that Bri said, then we offer to send free flowers. They can send free flowers whoever they want. And my guys being stupid they'll send it to their mistress and then we say, aha, we bust from out live on the air, and everyone yells at them just to let you know. Yeah, there's FCC rules and things like that. You can't put somebody on the air without their permission. And what cheating guy in the Bay Area would be like, Yeah, you can totally put me on the air as you guys bust me.
Speaker 1: Out for being a cheater.
Speaker 6: That would be your first clue that what you're listening to is fake these voice actors.
Speaker 2: Do you have a couple of things you want to talk about here?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 6: I have a couple of questions for you, ladies. First new world record a thirty four year old Australian woman. She just set a new world record by completing seven thousand and seventy nine pull ups in twenty four hours. She almost doubled the previous record. She totally pounded that previous record. And they say she was during that twenty four hour attempt. I mean, obviously you got to stay awake for twenty four hours and continue to keep doing pull ups, but she was doing an average of five pull ups every minute.
Speaker 2: What the hell?
Speaker 3: That does not sound healthy?
Speaker 6: So lady, is my question to you is throw out a number. How many pull ups do you think you could do in a twenty four hour period?
Speaker 2: Maybe like twenty? Oh wow?
Speaker 6: Like setting the ball setting the bar there the four you guys are setting. Are you purposely setting the bar super low because you think I'm gonna say okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Prove it no? Or do you think that's legitimately?
Speaker 3: How I think legitimately?
Speaker 2: How many I can do?
Speaker 8: Is?
Speaker 2: I was thinking, if I do one an hour, and then that'll give me time to like rejuvenate and like rest and stuff. But obviously I'm not gonna stay awake the whole twenty four hours. I'm gonna get my my ten hours of sleep. And so I think between you know, the time I'm awake another fourteen hours, I can do twenty. Okay, twenty, but pull ups are hard, you guys.
Speaker 3: I don't know that I can do more.
Speaker 6: Most of you guys have have strong gym attendance this year. Come on twenty and just you're gonna.
Speaker 7: Just I skip arm leg ninety percent of the time. Eighty percent of the time.
Speaker 1: You skip what arm day? Oh arm day?
Speaker 2: That's not what it sounds like you said.
Speaker 6: If you said arm leg and you skip arm leg, which is cool. Okay, so you can do four? I guess, yeah, no, this doesn't this. I was hoping someone give me a higher number, because yes, I would say.
Speaker 2: Prove it, Graham. How many?
Speaker 1: I don't know, maybe a couple hundred at the most.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're so strong.
Speaker 6: No, pull ups are very hard, and then you are going to be she said she trained for several months obviously to be able to pull this feet off? Seven thousand is it just insane?
Speaker 2: It's like, I don't even know if I've ever successfully done one.
Speaker 3: I don't try.
Speaker 6: I don't think I've successfully done seven thousand of anything in a twenty.
Speaker 1: Four hour period. Like my arms, anything would fall off. You'd be so sore.
Speaker 3: That's why is she like?
Speaker 7: So is someone checking that she's doing them?
Speaker 3: Like, yep, the correct way?
Speaker 1: Yep. They gotta be legit in those records. They really check that stuff.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Here's my second question for you, ladies.
Speaker 6: Would you walk in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit runway show? I brought this up because Stasty Schroeder. Do you know who she is?
Speaker 2: I feel like I've heard the name, but I don't know who she is.
Speaker 6: She was on vander Pump Rules before she sort of got canceled for something that happened not on the show but off the show to a fellow cast and then she hasn't been on any season since, but she was on several seasons of the reality show vander Pump Rules.
Speaker 1: She's a mom of two. She's thirty six years old.
Speaker 6: Then she said she was asked to walk in the swimsuit competition, and so she did it, and she went forward with it, and by all accounts, I didn't I didn't research the pictures, but everyone says she looked fantastic and did it. Ladies, if you were asked to walk in the Runway show, you have no time to train or prepare.
Speaker 1: It's it's this Friday. Would you walk in it?
Speaker 2: Hell? No?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 6: It's sports illustrated to be so prepare, Like you just said, no, I would do it.
Speaker 1: It's an honor.
Speaker 3: I would do it because I wouldn't want to turn it down.
Speaker 2: I'm turning it down.
Speaker 1: But aren't you gonna is Selena.
Speaker 6: You're gonna sit there and wonder I was supposed to be in the Sports illustrated.
Speaker 1: Swimsuit not looking at this show. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: But they asked you for a reason.
Speaker 2: Yes, Uh, the reason is I am not bikini ready to be walking any runway. That's my reason.
Speaker 1: We'll give you time to wax.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about just my body.
Speaker 7: No, No, I'm saying like you because they because they because they believed you were ready.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they believed in you.
Speaker 1: They've seen you like this is what we love for our show.
Speaker 2: Plus, I'm too shy, Like I can't even go to like Raging Waters or Kelli Bungo whatever. With that feeling like everyone's looking like I'm too shy, it.
Speaker 1: Would be incredibly nerve wracking.
Speaker 6: Even if you felt like, oh, I'm in the best shape of my life, you would still imagine having to get out on a runway.
Speaker 2: And everyone's staring at you.
Speaker 7: But this is best Cayse scenario because they were walking barefoot, which seems a lot easier than having to walk a regular runway.
Speaker 1: So you don't worry about the trip and fall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I would do it. But still it's like you're in you're in a bathing suit. You know, everyone that takes the picture of you, they're doing the zoom in on the downstairs right.
Speaker 1: Exactly? Is that what you think we're zooming on that? Here we are.
Speaker 2: And the upstairs, yeah, well down because you always check to see if they missed a spot.
Speaker 1: That's you, that's a you. It was never mind The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine