Speaker 1: My Billy Cunningham, the great American. The most dominant American character in media today is Sean Hannity, the top rated TV show, the top rated radio show. He writes a book, sells them out. Sean Handy, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And one moment stands out for me. You're on set with the other stars of Fox. You have the T shirt on, and you say that Trump's gonna win North Carolina and Georgia, which begins the landslide.
Speaker 2: Why did you believe I said?
Speaker 3: I actually said North Carolina, Georgia, Arizona, and her only path then becomes the Blue Wall, which is Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan.
Speaker 4: And then I added, and that's not going to happen.
Speaker 2: Why did you feel? Why did you feel? I know you like me.
Speaker 1: You're groggy, you haven't slept.
Speaker 2: It's been a long, long.
Speaker 3: Bill Cunningham, I have not gotten one minute's sleep last night.
Speaker 4: So if I sound punch drunk, I'm not.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: If I sound awful, you know I do my imitation here.
Speaker 3: Sean Hannry, God boss, you, God bless America. I want a full report.
Speaker 4: I can't even do it.
Speaker 2: I need a full report, Sean Hannedy. That's what I'm asking. The great American needs a full report. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to give the full report.
Speaker 3: So I'm just sitting there and I'm like everybody's you know, I'm talking to the top data people in Georgia, the top data people in the Trump campaign, the top data people in North Carolina, and I'm telling you, it is done.
Speaker 4: It is over.
Speaker 3: There's no way, there's no path is She's not going to win those states.
Speaker 4: And I just finally went there and I kind of got quiet on this set. To be pronest with you, I didn't think twice. I didn't think twice about it.
Speaker 3: And then I said, Arizona's baked in too, because look at what Arizona's gone through in terms of illegal immigration. And there's no way that Kamala Harris is winning Arizona.
Speaker 4: Not happening.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I think they just earlier they called.
Speaker 4: Michigan for for Trump. I mean, he swept the Blue Wall.
Speaker 3: And so where these numbers came from is I looked at the early voting numbers. Now this is a phenomenon four years ago on my radio program and I think you did it on your radio program. I just realized we cannot start out election day down hundreds of thousands of votes and expect.
Speaker 4: To make it up on election Day. Now, I always give a caveat. I always say, it's not.
Speaker 3: The system I want, it's the system we're stuck with. The only way you get to change the system is if you win an election.
Speaker 4: I said. The system I want is you've got.
Speaker 3: To prove proof of citizenship, voter IDs, signature verification, chain of custody controls, updated voter rolls, partisan observers, and every precinct in the country, watching the voting all day, the vote counting all night.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I said, that's what I want, but we don't have it.
Speaker 3: That's not the system we've got. And we've got a system that's not ideal. But if we don't embrace it, and we don't do it better than them, then we are destined to hurt ourselves and eventually lose, and God goes the Republican Party. Laura Trump, all the people that at the RNC, the Trump campaign, it took some of them a while, it took President Trump a while, but for the last year at least he's gotten on board and says, yeah, you got to.
Speaker 4: Vote, you got to vote early.
Speaker 3: And by the way, look how well it works in my free state of Florida. You know, the post closed five seconds later, the results here you go, here are the winners. You know.
Speaker 4: It's so stupid and anyway, so it to me, it was it was. It was just a no brainer. And I'm just telling you it was.
Speaker 3: We had to do it. And Republicans showed up. And I looked at the early voting numbers. I looked at them all over the place in the country. I looked at them, and what I saw was Republican turnout was massive and Democrats were down thirty forty, fifty, sixty seventy percent from where they were four years ago. So what that meant to me, especially if you look at the very key states Georgia, and you look at Pennsylvania, and you look at Wisconsin, and you look at Michigan, and I knew damn well that they would have to have a same day voter turnout that they had never produced in the past. And unless they got that, there was no way in hell that they can win.
Speaker 4: It was a math equation.
Speaker 3: Now, yesterday I was on America's newsroom, and I was explaining all of this to Dana Perina Perino and Bill Hemmer, great people, by the way, the nice people and great colleagues of Biden.
Speaker 4: And they sat.
Speaker 3: There and they were very interested what I had to say, what I was pointing out, and so long story short, we get up there on the set and nobody's talking about it.
Speaker 4: I'm like, guys, you were.
Speaker 3: Missing the big part of the equation here, although they were making really good observations on other aspects of the election last night. And then I said, all right, let me tell you where we are. I talked to my friends in North Carolina. I talked to my friends in Pennsylvania. I talked to the top data people in Georgia. And I'm telling you, they don't Wisconsin. They don't have a shot. They didn't make it up. Milwaukee didn't show up in anywhere near the numbers that they needed. For example, in Pennsylvania, if you go back to twenty twenty, in early voting, Joe Biden was up by one point one million votes heading into election day.
Speaker 4: A lot of those votes came from Philadelphia.
Speaker 3: And this year there were only up four hundred thousand nowl and Republicans. You know, they showed up in larger numbers all around the rest of the state.
Speaker 4: And so at that point I knew. All day long, I was trying.
Speaker 3: I was checking with Selina Zito and Jeff Bartos who had run for lieutenant governor, and I was checking in with everybody, by the way, whenever.
Speaker 4: I need a question answered on Ohio, I checked in with you. What did I ask you last night? I said, is Bertie Moreno gonna win? And once you said.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I'm like right on the air with it. I'm like, my sources say yes immediately, yes, you know.
Speaker 1: I talked to Secretary of State, talked to the chair of the Republican Party. I looked at several districts that were swing counties and swing and he was winning those. I looked at both. I looked at Kenton. I'm sorry, I looked at Hamilton County, in Claremont County, Butler County.
Speaker 2: He was winning and I'm dying. Okay, it's over.
Speaker 3: He won.
Speaker 1: He won seventy seven of the eighty eight counties and it's over. And I said he's going to win. And the ads run against him by shared Brown were despicable ugly eds abortion.
Speaker 3: About by the way, they were some of the worst dads in the entire in the entire country.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: The funniest dads though, were out of Pennsylvania and not had to do with Bob Casey trying to tie himself to Donald Trump and meanwhile, he's a ninety eight percent Harris Biden guy.
Speaker 4: I mean, it was hilarious.
Speaker 2: Well Sherey Brown did the same thing.
Speaker 1: Sharon Brown ran commercials of working with Donald Trump, and he was a Bernie Sanders. He was a ninety nine percent guy. But I don't know why it happened, but Donald Trump is handing Shred Brown a pen and shared Brown ran those commercials. I said at that point, Trump's gonna win by ten. He ended up winning by twelve points in the state of twelve points.
Speaker 3: In this you said to me that if Trump wins by eight, Bernie Marino wins.
Speaker 1: Yes, he won by twelve, and Bernie Mariner won by five or six, he was going to run four or five points behind. And if it was eight, that means I win by two or three, But twelve means here going to win by six or seven. And a couple of things you didn't watch it, Sean Hannity, because you're not. I watched Joy Reid, Joy Reid last night about four thirty eight.
Speaker 3: Other we have Joilis Baharn, we have Joyliss Reid. They're not exactly the happiest people served.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you that.
Speaker 2: Well, she blamed white women.
Speaker 1: I watched Joe Scarborough this morning about six ten am. He blamed, of course, racism, that Kamala Harris is not a six foot six foot four inch white man. It's not the judgment of the American people, not the issues, not the open border, not fentanyl, it's not the collapse of public school systems and public safety, none of that. No, it's all about racism. And if, in fact, forty five percent of women, according to Fox News, forty percent of women voted for Donald Trump, I guess they're all sexists. And the twenty five percent of black men voted for Donald Trump, I guess black guys are racist. They're selling this crap. You know one thing about Florida. You may not know it, but Florida, according to joyless Read and Joy bay Are, is an example of the fascist, the racist taking over an entire state. And I'm thinking, what is she talking about New York City, no Florida, and of course you lived there, and I spent a lot of time there. Is that a fascist, racist state.
Speaker 2: And an example of Donald Trump's at hell.
Speaker 3: The best decision I ever made in my life is getting out of New York and living in the free state of Florida. It was, by the way, it was hard to go up for two days and work in New York because I don't go back to New York.
Speaker 4: I stay away.
Speaker 3: They're actually more in New York State tax people down in Florida than there are in New York going after people that left the state.
Speaker 4: Can you believe it?
Speaker 2: Now, I do believe it.
Speaker 4: You can't even you can't even make it up. So you know, all these people, they're going to react.
Speaker 3: They're going to be crazy, and they're going to say nutty things, and they're going to claim that Donald Trump is a Nazi fascist. I can promise all of them tonight that Oprah is going to be able to vote again, and that nobody's going to take anybody off the view and Rachel Maddow will be able to keep her job.
Speaker 4: The only liberal that had.
Speaker 3: Any brains was Bill Maher, who said, well, Trump wins, I'm gonna stay here, I'm going to do my show. I'm going to make jokes about Trump and that's the end of it. I mean, he's like the only one with half a brain.
Speaker 4: John Stewart was the only.
Speaker 3: One that said, you know, the guy probably shouldn't have been at a political event. But if you're a comic that does not type of humor, and I happen to like comics that always go over the line.
Speaker 4: I love Chris Rock, I love Dave Chappelle.
Speaker 3: I don't know this guy in particular, and he shouldn't have been at that event in Madison Square Garden in my opinion. And but I like those guys because they say anything. And if you want to make fun of me as an Irish guy and say, well, what's an Irish seven course meal, a six pack and a potato haha, great, I'm gonna laugh. I'm not going to be offended. You cannot offend me. But look, on a serious note, Bill, we were at an inflection point for this country. This was the real deal, and America was going to choose between open borders where twenty plus million illegal, unvetted Harris Biden immigrants were going to get citizenship on top of it, if they wanted sex change operations and free food, housing, healthcare, education, legal driver's licenses, free college education. It was law and order versus defund.
Speaker 4: Dismantled nobail laws. It was a.
Speaker 3: Choice between a capitalism and the radical green New Deal she sponsored with Bernie Sanders ninety three trillion dollars, who would end the greatest wealth creating system in the world, or you know, or her plan for government healthcare Medicare for all with the elimination of private health insurance that she's sponsored with Bernie Sanders. It was a woman with all the talk about January sixth, Liz Change didn't seem to care about tweeting out a bail fund four days after Minneapolis Police Precincts was burned to the ground and saying on CBS that, well, the rioters.
Speaker 4: They're not going to stop writing.
Speaker 3: They shouldn't stop rioting, and we're not going to stop writing a woman who wants no racketing, no drilling. I know I sound like a broken record, but that was the choice that people.
Speaker 4: Had to make. And you know, thank God for the people of.
Speaker 3: Your great state of Ohio, because they had to realize that Sharon Brown wasn't a ninety five ninety eight percenter Harris Biden. I mean his values directly contradict the people in Ohio. Now, what I love about Ohio is Ohio proved to the country that bringing abortion back to the States is actually effective. In other words, the people of Ohio voted on abortion the law.
Speaker 4: That they wanted, the law that they find acceptable. It doesn't have to represent what I agree with.
Speaker 3: I think the countries that want first trimester or Dobbs fifteen weeks, certainly nobody agrees with Harris and walls of you know, no restrictions on abortion seven in months, seven, eight and nine. Nobody wants gender affirming care for minors without parental consent.
Speaker 4: I mean, these people are out of their freaking mines.
Speaker 1: Sean, this is one of those events that nationally and just locally here, I feel like we've done some good. It's taken a long time, a lot of talking, but talk and change behavior. And all I can say is congratulations. And I know I feel better having done what I've done, and I feel great watching and listening to you nationally what you have done. You've changed America for the better, and we have about thirty seconds from that.
Speaker 4: But I can look at it that way.
Speaker 3: Listen, I love you. You're like a brother to me. I wish I could tell the Sean Comson.
Speaker 4: Story, but I know I can't. No, No, I can't tell that story.
Speaker 3: It's the greatest It's the greatest Bill Cunningham story that will never be told, not even at his funeral. No, that you know will never happen anyway, be com here to live forever.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: But you know, the one thing that we share is a love of this country.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: The one thing that we share is an appreciation of this gift that God gave us.
Speaker 3: And what I kept saying to my audience, I stopped giving out poll members, I stopped talking about you know what I think is going to have happened, everything that you heard me say last night. I knew for days. I knew what the early vote was. I knew we had to lead. I knew that they needed a big turnout in Milwaukee, in Philadelphia, in Fulton County, and to cab County in Georgia. I knew that they weren't going in Detroit. I knew they weren't going to get it.
Speaker 4: They would have had to pull.
Speaker 3: Something off numbers. They would have had to get people to the polls and numbers that they've never done in history. So it wasn't going to happen. But I never told my audience. I'm gonna explain this on my radio show today, and the reason is because I wanted everybody to have skin in the game and to realize you have to vote, and you know what. To the credit and I will thank my audience today, and I thank your audience, those that voted early, those that voted day.
Speaker 4: I don't care.
Speaker 3: I'm just very grateful that they went out there for the betterment of our country and they saved our country from what would have been a predictable, unmitigated disaster.
Speaker 1: Sean Handy, I'm glad you're there. I'll be listening this afternoon, watching tonight. I'm gonna try to get a couple of hours sleep.
Speaker 2: You can't. You gotta go hard between that.
Speaker 3: If I start mumbling and like you know, talking to myself on TV or radio today, you got to.
Speaker 4: Give me a pass.
Speaker 1: You could become Sean Joe Biden Hannity, that's what might happen. Sean, Thank you, You're a great friend.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Thank you, and I feel like.
Speaker 3: Bill Cunningham, God bless you, God bless America.
Speaker 4: You're a great American.
Speaker 3: I want to full report.
Speaker 4: God bless you, my friends.
Speaker 1: We'll be in touch soon. Thank you, my brother. Thank you.
Speaker 3: By the way, tell everybody the story you called me.
Speaker 4: One day I did. I was doing your voice on.
Speaker 3: The air, which is not great. I do a better rush than a better livent Sean Nnity be.
Speaker 4: Nothing without me.
Speaker 3: And by the way, none of us would be anything without rushing.
Speaker 2: He's the greatest of all time.
Speaker 4: Greatest of all time. And Mark Levin, I'll say it.
Speaker 3: Nobody else will say it.
Speaker 4: You know, That's what I'll say. So one day you One day.
Speaker 3: Bill Cunningham calls me and goes, do I really saund like that? And I'm like, yeah, I don't. I don't think I do.
Speaker 4: Well. The funny thing is, if anybody could.
Speaker 3: See you in the studio, you stand back from the microphone and you are screaming at.
Speaker 4: The top of your lungs.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: And meanwhile, I have I eat the microphone.
Speaker 4: My mouth was right.
Speaker 2: I'm back here, I'm.
Speaker 3: Yelling, which is the which is the professional thing to do. I do it the wrong way.
Speaker 1: You do it the right way, Sean, let's spend another four or five years doing it.
Speaker 2: I'll do it if you do it. What do you say, I'm in. If you're in, I'm Sean Hannity. You are the best. God bless you. Thank you.
Speaker 4: I love you. God bless you, ma'am.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Sean Hannity, the best there ever was. Let's continue. Bill Cunningham, News Radio, seven hundreds WULW