Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let you taco one on one one w JR R.
Speaker 3: But your freaking idiots, I don't want to discourage the productivity I'm watching you do right now. Can you set aside the envelope stuffing for just a couple of minutes while we do idiotology here Taco.
Speaker 1: Loading up BWO stickers into self addressed stamped envelopes. So if you sent yours recently in to get BWO stickers, is coming your way in the mail.
Speaker 2: Mail these in a little bit A.
Speaker 3: Little later this hour, we're going to talk about some new laws going into effect here in the state of Florida as of today, October first, there's some BWO ideology starting to filter in BWO. It's a start. It's a start, huh start. That's to look forward to a little later this hour.
Speaker 1: Again, if you did not mail in your self addressed stamped envelope, do that, Just google where station is and we'll stuff them, give you some stickers and mail back out while they last.
Speaker 2: Because we're getting down. Have you noticed that.
Speaker 3: I hope we're allowed to get some more I would hope we are, but I don't want to bug the boss.
Speaker 2: He's in California on business.
Speaker 3: Well, let's start on the West coast. Then in Seattle, the Seattle Police Department has been making them along with the city leadership, have been making out a priority to address address gun violence and ridge Seattle streets of stolen firearms. Okay, noble, right, Yeah, they got an issue with firearms in their own police houses. They just ran an audit on the department's department issued weaponry.
Speaker 2: How many are missing?
Speaker 3: They've they've lost twenty three guns and no one knows where they went.
Speaker 1: Oh god, sitting on the back of a toilet and a convenience store bathroom.
Speaker 3: Some have just gone missing from police headquarters and some stations and training facilities. It's like they're out there somewhere.
Speaker 2: Oh god. Well, we've seen it.
Speaker 1: It'll pop up in the news and it stinks because I know we love our officers, we know how busy they are as well that it's an honest mistake. You know, we've seen it where it's left on the toilet by mistake.
Speaker 3: Right again, not to diminish the awesome job law enforcement does, and we applaud and we appreciate.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't this kind of be like me going lost my headphones? I think it would be more like you say, don't you your.
Speaker 3: Key piece of equipment that you use or one of the key pieces that you have available to you to use, this is misplaced.
Speaker 1: That's a good analogy, but I think it's a little more serious along the lines of oh, I've lost my child.
Speaker 3: You know that is like your baby on your hip. But I think you could draw an analogy in many different Oh, definitely the butcher knife, the construction workers whose tool belt. Oh, I don't know where my school belt went. Hard hats bitch.
Speaker 2: Anyway, my six packing my lunch contained right.
Speaker 3: Good luck finding the twenty three missing firearms there in Seattle. Tacoo Bob co opting this story to use and recycle later this week in three to one.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is for Good News Network, I feel it.
Speaker 3: Dad walks nearly thirty miles through flood debris to get to his daughter's wedding in Tennessee. He was leaving from the car from South Carolina to try to get to Johnson City, Tennessee, in the aftermath of Helene to walk his daughter down, and he got to Interstate twenty six, and when he finally crossed, or was getting ready to cross into Tennessee, the state troopers said, this is the end.
Speaker 2: Of the road.
Speaker 3: It's impassable and there's no other way to get So he parked his car and hoofed it the last thirty miles and made it in time to walk his daughter down the aisle.
Speaker 4: I said, you have to understand, my daughter's getting married at eleven o'clock this morning, and I'm going to be there to walk her down the aisle. I have to climb six seven foot tall piles of debris, of old fences and huge trees. That's so emotionally moving that my dad loves me that much that he would come and go through all of that to.
Speaker 2: Get to my wedding. That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Here you go. Thank you, hand it over. Glad to help out whenever I can. Thank you very much. Printed up for me and everything. Yeah, man, it's your daughter.
Speaker 2: You have to.
Speaker 3: More on that story on our.
Speaker 2: Facebook page if you'd like to see, especially because you're paying for it. Anywhere.
Speaker 1: I was talking to somebody about that steak dinner, for sure. I was talking to somebody about it. Yes, yeah, it's mostly expensive of steak dinner you're ever gonna have open bar. I told was talking to somebody when we had the big meeting yesterday, like we had, we had a meeting let behind the scenes, so it was meet the promo people.
Speaker 2: You know, we have a lot of new.
Speaker 3: Promo people on our team here, and they just get everybody's faces and names connected.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we know them all already, Pat and I do at least. But so I was talking to somebody there about daughters and weddings.
Speaker 2: He goes, god, I got three. I said, what three daughters? You got two? You know? So luckily they're frugal like they're pops.
Speaker 3: Yes, we've been talking for a while about the impending UH merger and buy out of the two satellite TV services, DirecTV and Dish. Direct TV is going to buy Dish. They have agreed on terms. It will still have to pass regulators and the shareholders will have to approve. The shareholders are expected to approve that for both of those companies the sale. It's whether or not the FEDS will approve it to get it done in the end, but the buying price. Direct TV is buying Dish Network for millions and billions one dollar.
Speaker 1: They're doing the old tax trick where you buy a boat from somebody and say sales price one dollar. That was the way everybody wins tax wise. No, they're buying it because they're agreeing to assume dishes billions of dollars in debt.
Speaker 2: Oh, God, roll the dice, baby.
Speaker 3: It's not like Direct TV doesn't have their own piles of debt. Look, these two services should emerged a long time ago. They tried to, federal regulators wouldn't let them because at the time the competition situation was much different. You fast forward to now and the multi options you have for competition and ways to get your video content. It's expected to to go. I don't know if it's going to be in time, though. Even if they do merge and combine their assets and into one offering, it's still now such a limited audience that actually still needs to have this kind of service, which is still millions of people who don't have great internet or live completely in the middle of nowhere. It's it's awesome to be able to have that, but a dollar a dollar after all this m h oh.
Speaker 1: Somebody said about the officer with the losing the gun. Same panic as when you don't feel your wallet on the pat check right. Oh god, leaving the leaving the grocery store or the costco and driving something just feels wrong.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I left it in the shopping cart.
Speaker 1: Did that with my phone a while back. I did it with both phone and wallet. Yeah, we talked about it with you.
Speaker 3: And finally there's this anybody who's just Taylor swifted out.
Speaker 2: Pat's raising his hand for a while.
Speaker 3: Now, we know you'll want to see the video clip I'm sharing with you on our Lynching Taco blog a w j R dot com, as well as.
Speaker 2: The JR Facebook page.
Speaker 3: A guy in Texas was at some sort of dinner event. Uh there was an auction held for items similar to that. I guess what which you went through and want some stuff over the weekend at Mel's golf tournament. Yeah exactly silent. Uh, this guy ended up scored sonnies too. What a win for me?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This guy bid four thousand dollars to purchase an autographed Taylor Swift guitar, which he then smashed with a hammer.
Speaker 2: Now take hang up. That is the thing. God bless Texas. Wow, the more impressed they had four k. They just swas Texas team.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: I got that oil money. That'll show her. Huh.
Speaker 1: I don't like your boyfriend either, benching them on my football team.
Speaker 2: Don't get me started.
Speaker 4: A R R.
Speaker 2: Orlando's rock station j R R j R. I'm looking