Speaker 1: What's up, everybody. Welcome back to another episode of the It Be Like that podcast bonus edition Pat's Corner And uh, I'm gonna keep this one short and sweet. I think the there's so much stuff going on and I don't want to talk about all of it, and some of it that I do. If I am going to talk about it, I will talk about it with Brian and says this, this is the off episode where we basically just I do my solo thing. I'm mostly sick to the picks, and maybe talk a little bit of football, but for the most part of anything else, I'm just gonna, you know, keep to myself for the moment until I'm with Brian. And yeah, so this will be a fast episode, but at least we're getting something out and we'll get the pick. So for this week, we are on Week ten, which started Thursday night with the Raiders and the Broncos, and you know, of course I'm with my se See Brian when he goes back over this, he said, I think I yelled really loud of the mic and I didn't, but he went with the Broncos. Look what I can say about this game is at least we didn't look like complete ass while we were playing. Okay, we lost, yes, but I can take a loss where our defense is playing good and it's a low scoring game, which it was. We lost ten and something like that, then a game where we just played and looked like absolute dog ass and we didn't look like that. You know. The one thing I will say that I'm pissed off about is as much as I've said this throughout the season so far, and since we picked him up as a quarterback, I'm not a fan of Gino Smith. I don't want Gino Smith as my quarterback. But at the same time, I don't want to see the guy get fucking hurt. And they the rest were allowing him to get hit so so many times after the play was over and they did not throw one flag. It's pathetic. It is really pathetic. And I was watching videos the next day of people talking about it, even Chiefs fans who hate the Raiders. We're talking about how they couldn't believe all these calls were not called late hit calls on on the Broncos, and then that could have also made a difference in the game, really could have. But yeah, we'll move on from there. Next you have Atlanta heading into uh.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: We have they the Falcons heading into the play the Colts, and we are both going with the Colts. You have the New York Giants heading into play Chicago. Uh Brian's going with Chicago and I am going with the Giants. Next, you have Buffalo heading into Miami. I am going with Buffalo, so is mister Brian. Next you have the Ravens heading into Minnesota. I am going with Baltimore. I'm going with the Ravens, and so is Brian. I just yeah, I think with Lamar Jackson back, he's they're gonna be playing a lot better and they're they're playing to fight for their life. So and Minnesota is not a bad team, but they're trying to get They're gonna have to get things going again now that J. J. McCarthy's back, but they still have some issues to deal with, so you know, we'll see uh. Next, you have the Browns heading into play the New York Jets. We are both going with Cleveland on that one. Next year, I was double checking Brian. I have on another screen. It was super small. I couldn't see it for a second. Then you have New England, the cheating Patriots heading into Tampa Bay and to play the Bucks. I am going with the Bucks and so is le Bryon. Next, you have New own Ames Saints heading on into play the Panthers in North Carolina. We're both going with the Panthers.
Speaker 3: On that one.
Speaker 1: Next, you have Jacksonville headed in to play Houston. We are both going with Houston. Next, you have Arizona headed into play Seattle the Cardinals versus the Seahawks. We are both going with the Seahawks. Then you have the Los Angeles Rams headed in to play the forty nine Ers. He of course went with his Niners. I went with the Rams. Next, you have the Lions headed in to play the Redskins, and we are both went with Detroit. Next, you have the Pittsburgh Steelers heading in to LA to play the Los Angeles Chargers. I went Actually, we both went with Pittsburgh on this one. Next, you have for the Monday and that's a Sunday night game. The Monday night game is gonna be the Philadelphia Eagles versus the Green Bay Packers, and you know what, we both went with green Bay. Exhuge, we both went with green Bay. So as far as the rest of the league goes. I know I'm on the fucking bottom. I'm I am just playing picking like ass this year. I've never had a year where I was this bad. But I'm in last place then. But going from the top to the bottom, you have QTE Kitty's Cute Kitty, and first mister l at number two epic Rintz, whoever that is, I'm not sure who that is in the league's Brian must know, but he's he's next in third. Terrible Terrors is at number four in fourth place. As you say, team bring it is thirty five wins RIX Picks is I'm sorry, not thirty five wins. I look at that wrong. I didn't mean to say thirty five wins. But he's number in fifth place. Sixth place is rix Picks, and then in seventh place is myself. I am pretty probably far behind right now. So I guess I said, I've never done a fantasy this this bad before, so it's blowing my mind. But yeah, UH had a long week. Like I said, I'm gonna I'm gonna just keep it at that. Things got really bad, things are getting better, and UH had an issue at work. But like I said, I'll probably go over all that with Brian in a couple of weeks because I'll have more information about it too. So yeah, I'm gonna keep this short and sweet this week because I got some stuff to do and you guys go see some family later and all that good stuff. So thank you for joining us, or me, I should say, for Brian, make sure you check out his uh his Twitter at t Underscore t Underscore podcast. He has his other podcast, which is the Terrible Terror Podcast. You also can find him on Twitch at Terrible Tearrors and you can uh follow on YouTube a Terrible Terrorist podcast. So as I go, you have Big Solo sixty four on excuse me, I take that back, Sola sixty four on YouTube, Sola's Underscore sixty four on TikTok and Twitch and uh yeah, and then as far as the podcast, you be like that podcast, you can follow us on Twitter at IBLT podcast, Instagram and Facebook at iblt podcast. Actually facebook, I believe it is if you like that podcast. But yeah, and yeah so twitch dot tv iblty podcast. We will be lived next Saturday. Unlet's something crazy happens, so keep an eye on for us. I appreciate it. Yeah, you guys have a good evening, as as Brian would always say, peace bitches.
Speaker 3: M closing my eyes, I just still see in dream It's the only term I can feel.
Speaker 2: I feel it's too heavy for me to fully take my life and shambles.
Speaker 3: I need to find an escale.
Speaker 4: It's only in my dreams. And the laugh is lapping day. I don't have anythin, No illy sumbarine, there is no going on this time night.
Speaker 3: I alwaish from mercy.
Speaker 4: Won't be better off, dad, so just let me sleep. He'll leave land fly.
Speaker 3: I thought you know this well.
Speaker 2: I'm not around, but you just ignore me when I make a sound. Wouldn't just be better if I left this place?
Speaker 3: Wouldn't you even notice? It's yers a full bur face?
Speaker 4: It's only in my face? The lames is perfect. Say I don't have any pain, No willy stopper me.
Speaker 3: There is no where going, no that I yet.
Speaker 4: I don't wish for mercy, won't be better off. Just let me see live.
Speaker 3: I don't have you anger of fortune did to me. I'm not that liar you make me out to be. Don't think I'm not selfish? Who what A'll do to me? I'm not that old person that used to be.
Speaker 4: Sung in my dreams, the life is perfectly. I don't have any pain, no will is suffering. There is no way going on my head. I don't wish for mercy. You won't be better dead, so as let miss.
Speaker 3: Can leave.
Speaker 4: You know I'm tired. I've just sworn a fall. Say my long song A made a better manal man, don't take a lot rest to know it's my time. I'm only this your moment to break the pain.
Speaker 3: It's only in my dreams. The life is perfectly. I don't have any pain, no when the suffering.
Speaker 4: There is no walk going on inside my head. I don't wish for mercy, won't be better off dead. To just let reason bedfa. Please let me dream, Let.
Speaker 3: Please let me dream. Let me sleep, Please let me dream, Let me sleep,