Speaker 1: Welcome to Destiny. Now here's your host, Cliff Dunning. All right, I'm in from the rain and it is pounding the building I'm in right now. I'm looking out my studio window and it is pushing against the glass. Strong winds, strong rain. We've got rain all week. I don't get unhappy or a bit about the amount of rain we have because we always can use it. Southern California. I'm in northern California. I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area. But people in La they are not getting any rain. And I'm like, come on, people, you know, get some rain. They could really use me. And I have friends down there. So but it's still cold, it's still uncomfortable and I and you know, I can't get out to hike. I'm going to force the issue with my girlfriend. On either Friday afternoon or Saturday. We're going to try to get up to a place called Mount Tamapaias in Marin County, and it's the highest peak in the Bay area. And there's some interesting magnetic rock up there by the way that the Native people would sit on and get energy. So I'm gonna see if I can find that. But no, you go up there to walk around the observatory, and you also have a great view of the bay if it's clear, so we need to get it to be clear. So but you know, the weather's still not good, and it's not good at a lot of places. So but we're still in the winter. We're still in the winter. You know, it's funny. I was mentioning on Earth ancients last week that this cold weather is making me itch for Turkey, and it's true. Of course, we went in a season when it was a little warmer than normal, like one o two to one oh four. But we're gonna go in June, and if you want to join us, we'll be going June twenty second through July the second, and we'll talk about it a little bit later. But this is like another one of these once in a lifetime tours because we're gonna go to Carahan Tippee, which is somewhat off limits. You can go to parts of it, but we're gonna see we're gonna have access to the to the excavation site and they keep uncovering these unusual sculptures and it's fascinating to look at these things because we don't know how old they are no Karahan tippies I think eleven thousand years old, whereas go Beckley Teppees twelve five hundred. And there's another mountain region that's further north. It's apparently four they've dated it to fourteen thousand years. What are they going to do if they land upon one of these tepees and it's twenty thousand years old? You know a lot of people don't realize that when you do car that's our number one way of dating is carbon dating. You look at the carbon and you see, you know when it first appeared, it goes I think at Max's at fifty thousand years. Can you imagine a sophisticated civilization carbon dated at twenty thousand years? I mean, we're almost there, We're at fourteen thousand right now. And what we show in ancient cultures, most notably the Egyptian in the Maya, these earlier people were the most sophisticated. That leads credence to our theory that there was a sophisticated ancient society prior to this worldwide deluge. Well that's water, but worldwide asteroid impact catastrophic event that led to a global flood, global tsunami, and that's what's so fun about this whole Ancient Earth, ancient civilization thinking, is that we're missing a huge part of our history because it was blotted out over a period of time. Now, Randall Carlson talks about this impact happening in a series of days, weeks, months, so it wasn't just one big impact. It was a continual impact, but still had the same results. Eighty percent of the land animals, sabertooth tigers, mastodons, sloths, four legged creatures were wiped out eighty percent. And what would that lead us to understand the human population? How would the human population survived? Well, they're not as exposed as the animals, but I believe the Maya and especially Mexico Ucatan, Mexico, had established the great cities by then, and if they were wiped out, what would we have left. We would have their stone buildings, their stone temples, their stone pyramids, their stone causeways. And you've got to remember the Maya were genius engineers. They built causeways, hydraulic systems, and what are known as sock bees, the white roads that run for hundreds, if not thousands of miles through Guatemala, hundreds of miles in Yucatan. They're slowly uncovering all of this, and we've had engineers on the program. The sock bees are works of genius because they are multi levels of dirt, cement, mortar, and then more cement, and they're like built to last generations. Water runs off of them, they're not They can stand all types of weather systems, all kinds of abuse, and they keep on knocking, they keep on functioning. So these advanced societies, I believe, and this is the theory of a lot of other people that are on the show, is that the earliest people were much more sophisticated than we are now. Now. If you remember when we had Chris Dunn on the program, he was emphatic that the Egyptians that built the Great Pyramids were earth based scientists. They had studied the telluric emissions from the Earth. These are the bubbling energy flows that come and go, and they built a whole science, physics, and technology around it. I now believe the Maya were the same way. If you go to one of the great Mayan cities, chichinisa Ushmi t call El Miador, you name it. There's really only thirty that we've found so far and excavated with any level of comprehension, you'll see that there is a special science around the building of these pyramids, and we'll talk more about that later. So the point being is that there's more to uncover, there's more to see. We've had a number of people on the program talking about the energies, doctor Lydia Di Leong. We've had Hugh Newman, Andrew Collins and Annie Williams, and now we had Howard Crowhurst telling us about the megalists sitting on these sacred geometry. You know, the three four five angle appears in all the negalis that he discovered, not only in Karnac, France, but around the world. So something's going on. It's all coming to light and I love it and I hope you do too, So keep listening. Hey, today's program is about frequency, the afterlife frequency, and we are focusing on the energy around humans, which we know as chakra systems, the meridians. We don't talk enough about the meridians. The Chinese discovered the body's meridians, which is a super highway of energy that runs through the body like the blood system, blood flow, blood arteries. They discovered it over seven thousand years ago, likely much longer and older than that, but it is part of our frequency, part of the energy that the body produces that captures the body's an engine and ebbs and flows. And of course, if you talk to an allopath, our medical doctors of today, they don't know what you're talking about. But if you talk to a Chinese medical doctor, if you talk to a yoga instructor, if you talk to anyone who's talking about teaching, meditation and herbalists, a lot of these people understand that the energy and the system that the body creates is vital to wellness. So when you take a medicine, you basically stop that flow and you cause more problems. But today's program is important to learn about because my guest is presenting proof that we are physically here, that we have energy systems, but there is also a soul energy. There's an energy that our interior soul frequency is important as well. And when we pass over to the afterlife or heaven, our soul is an energy and that energy leaves and goes with us to the other side. So we're gonna learn the details of that in this new in today's podcast. Now we want to know this because we want to be aware of how to live the best physical life that we can, and that means taking care of the machine. What's the machine, the body and the brain, and also it connects to the spirit, to the higher levels. But if we're not doing any walking, if we're sitting around watching TV from morning in to night for not exercising, that's not taking care of the body. If we're eating sugars, refined foods, too much dairy, too much meat, that's not taking care of the engine. You need to be aware of the engine, turn the brain back on and have it connect to the body. We don't need to be sick. We want to live as as long as we can as well as we can in a healthy state. So but yeah, so you guys know about that, and this is why biohacking is so important right now, you know. And by the way, I think I mentioned I'm on semi glue type, which is the main compound in ozimpic. I've lost weight. I've lost like two and a half belt sizes, about one and a half pant sizes. And it's funny. What's really funny is I went in for my checkup on the doctor's like, Okay, what meds are you on? And she was looking at the chart. I'm off all meds because semi glue type which is a peptide, it's a pep tide actually helps the heart and the cardio cardiovascular system. And a few hospitals are coming align with this step, but most of them don't have a clue. Don't have a clue what that's all about. So it's kind of important to take your health into your own hands and do the best you can. So today's program is the Afterlife Frequency, the scientific proof of spiritual contact and how that awareness will change your life. And my guest today is Mark Anthony. If you haven't been a Turkey, it is a fabulous country to visit. Not only is Istanbul a cosmopolitan, very modern city, but the people are wonderful, the food, the beverages are fantastic and of course if you're with Earth ancients, we're going to see the ancient sites. Our tour this year is June twenty second to July second, and we'll be visiting go Beckley Tepee, the underground city of darren Kuru, the Cappadocia, the hill cities, Carahan Tippye, will visit karahand Tippye and have private visits with the archaeological team that is continuing to excavate that amazing city and discovering beautiful carvings from deep within Earth's antiquity. If you'd like to join us, go to earth agents dot com forward slash tours check it out. We have the full itinerary for you to view and also more details available for registration. Turkey is not to be missed. We do it once a year. We take small groups of people so we all can see the museums, we can stay on one bus and it's a wonderful country to tour. For more information go to Earth Ancients dot com forward slash tours and see all the details, or email me at earth Ancients the number four of the letter you at gmail dot com for any specifics you might need. This is a special tour that's you unique, will be with solid tours and it is not to be missed. Again. For more information and to register, go to Earthacients dot com forward slash Tours. Science has identified the universe as an energy based system. We did. We're just lear you know all about this quantum theory string theory. We've had Micheo Kaku on the show. In the past, we've had others talking about this and my guest today and actually taking a part of that, and we've had people on the program talking about our ancestors, the Egyptians of the Maya, who understood the afterlife. My guest today is Mark Anthony. He is a lawyer. He is a psychic lawyer, a he's known as the psychic Lawyer, which is interesting. He's a multi multi generational psychic and he's also quite a prolific writer. He is book that we're talking about today is called The Afterlife Frequency, The Scientific Proof of spiritual Contact and how that awareness will change your life. But he also has written other books, Never let Letting Go and Evidence of Eternity, which deals with the afterlife. And we're going to learn today just how he has tapped into this frequency and has a message for us. So, Hey, Mark, welcome to Destiny. Great to see you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Cliff. It is really great to be here.
Speaker 1: It must have been interesting to be raised in a family of mediums or psychics. Talk a little bit about that. Were you aware of your gifts as a child and hearing voices and seeing spirits and the ghosts in the house. Talk about that a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my family was kind of like the Adams family in the neighborhood, if you will. But seriously, both my parents had these abilities. My mother was a commercial artist. My dad was an aerospace engineer, but before that he was an av seal, And so this runs back four generations on both sides of the family. I'm the first one to go really public with it. I mean, everybody knew there was something about our family, and when I was about three and a half years old, I started interacting with my invisible friend. It's not unusual for sorry about that, we're toddler to have invisible friends. But when mommy and Daddy can see who I was talking to, I remember mom was like, oh my gosh, he's got it, and Dad was like, oh, dear god, he's got it.
Speaker 1: So they were were they communicating openly with the other realms in your presence or were they just encouraging you as a as their son to develop your gifts.
Speaker 2: That's a you know, that's a really good question and nobody's ever asked it like that, So so thank you, Cliff. This was something. It's it's a genetically inherited trait in my family, and it's what's known as a recessive trait. It's like being left handed. You know, most people in the world are right handed, but whether or not you're right handed or left handed, that's genetics, okay. And it's the same thing with other types of abilities, including this. But when you have two parents with the same recessive trait, it increases the likelihood when of their kids is going to have that trait. And I have an older brother and older sister, and they're not mediums, but they are precognitive. In other words, they anticipate future events and they get feelings about things. But I seem to get the whole package. And my mom would talk about her abilities openly. I mean, she was careful about who she would talk about them too, but my dad kept it kind of under wraps. And so when I was three and a half, that's when I started seeing spirits. When I was four, I literally died, I flatlined and was resuscitated. I had a near death experience. And then by the time I was five, I had started first grade. And my dad's family, they were very conservative Pennsylvania Baptists. My mother's family, they were Italian Catholics and the Italians looked at this as a gift from God, the gift of second to sight. You know, my grandfather was from Italy, and in fact, my maternal great grandmother, Giovanna, was known in the Italian community of Italy in New York and North New Jersey as the woman who knows things, and fact, Catholic church officials would go and meet with her all the way up to cardinals. Wow, and what's really cool clip is. Back in twenty sixteen, PBS did a special called The Italian Americans. It was a two night special and they actually did an entire segment on my maternal great grandmother Giovanna, and they actually referenced her psychic abilities. And it was really cool seeing that. It's like every commercial. One of my cousins is college. Did you see that? You know, we're all tuned in. But what my dad told me when I was starting school, he sat me down and he said, Mark, do not talk about these things to anyone except your mother or me, because people who see things others don't will get taken away. Oh boy, let me tell you. That really scared me. And he could see I was scared, and I was like shaking, and I remember he held me. Your dad was a tough guy, but he was a He was an affectionate dad. He was a great father. Excuse me, and he I understood years later why he was so worried. And if I can digress just a bit, my dad had four siblings, three sisters and a brother. One of his sisters was also a medium like he was, as was their mother Isbell and the eternal grandmother Grace. And up in this little town in Pennsylvania that they lived, you know, everybody knew that. You know, you know, people would women would come over on Thursday afternoons under the uh ast of playing canasta, but they're actually getting readings from my grandmother and my great grandmother. But my father sister, Marjorie, she married this religious zealot, and I'm being kind there. I'd prefer to call him a religious fanatic, and he was afraid of her abilities. He felt that they were, you know, you know, somehow evil or demonic. And the problem with people that yank verses out of the Bible is that there are some passages that say, you know, don't be a medium. But that would be in Deuteronomy eighteen, verses ten through twenty two. But later in the passage it says, if basically what the prophet, which is Bible speak for a medium says is true, then it's sanctioned by God. Okay. So in the very same passage that people want to condemn us, it also sanctions us. And also in the Testament. One of my favorite books is a First Book of Corinthians. Chapters twelve twelve, Verses four through twelve lists the gifts that God bestows on all of us, two of which prophecy, which is foreseeing the future. The other is discernment of spirits, which is what we do. Okay. So anyway, Marjorie's married to this religious extremist and one day he's getting ready to go to work. He was a machinist and he worked at a steel plant in Harrison, Pennsylvania, and she didn't want him going to work that day. She had a terrible feeling and she'd get it in her stomach, and she begged him not to go. And they got into a big argument and said, fine, fine, you and that voodoo stuff. Years Well, that day cliff a crane was lifting thousands of pounds of steel beams and all of a sudden, the cable snapped and they fell, and it crushed the machine shop that he worked in and killed everybody in it. Oh boy, yeah, had he been at work, he would been killed. Well. Instead of being grateful, what he did is he conspired with an unscrupulous psychiatrist. He had Marjorie diagnosed to schizophrenic. They literally sent an ambulance to their house. Guys in white coats forcibly, removed her from her home, put her in a stray jacket. You know, this is like twenty years before I was born. This is like in the nineteen fifties. Took her to an insane asylum where she was subjected to an electroshock therapy for over six months, and it damaged her brain so much Marjorie never again talked about spirit seeing the future. She used to be like a bubbly, pleasant woman, and after that she was just really withdrawn. So I didn't know this obviously when I was five years old. I found this out as I became a teenager, because I'd start hearing people talk about Aunt Marjorie, and then I heard that she had died. I never met her in this world, So now I understand why my father was so worried because historically mediums have been vilified in some parts of the world. In Middle Eastern countries like Saudi Arabia and Iran, certainly Afghanistan, people with these abilities are put to death. Yeah, and so there are still elements that are very extreme in the West, even though there's people that scoff at it. It is being studied, and I've been part of these studies. I've been studied in part of studies on mediums, like how are we getting the information? Yeah, part of afterlife science. So it has been a very interesting life and anyway, so that is yes, my parents were like, it's okay to be a medium, but just talk about it to us. And now I understand because in their era, Yeah, up in an insane as island, talk.
Speaker 1: About what you see, Mark would I mean, it's so natural for you. I would imagine that if there is a ghost or a recently departed soul who you are able to see or maybe they and we'll talk about this. They recognize that you can perceive them, so they're trying to communicate with us. What as a child, as a younger person, it's great to have parents and relatives who are like don't worry. This is who you are. You can accept this, don't be afraid. This is what you're experiencing. But talk about beginning to receive this information through these souls.
Speaker 2: What happens when I open up my brain to frequency? Because people say, well, do they come to you all the time? Well, they can, But because I run into or I cross paths with inexperienced mediums, these young mediums, oh spirits around me all the time. And it's like, well, that's great, but do you leave the doors and windows of your house open and unlow four to seven? Why? Why then would you do that to your brain and to your psyche. And it's not that there's evil spirits gonna get you. It has to do with setting boundaries paramters. You let the spirits know I'm either doing this or I'm not. Why, Because if you're open all the time, you're actually degrading the quality of the contact. Also, you're depleting yourself mentally, and it can be mentally, emotionally and physically and actually spiritually exhausting. So I limit the amount of time that I spend doing readings per day. It's no more than two readings per day. And because that way, it maintains the quality. And and because this ability is like a battery, it runs down and has to be replenished. You know, It's just like athletic ability. And you get an athlete, they can play a couple of you know, games of basketball. Well, when you're done, you got to you gotta rest, you gotta recharge. And so when I open up the frequency, what will happen is I get the sensation. It's kind of tingly, and that's electromagnetic energy, which we're going to talk about in a bit. And so when a spirit comes to me, what spirits do is they send a wave of EM energy, electromagnetic frequency that goes into my brain, and then my brain's EM field interfases with the spirits and the EM frequency or wave gets converted into recognizable concepts based on my memories, feelings, and cultural associations. Initially, when a spirit comes in, first I sense the gender. Then I get an idea of their relationship to you. So if I'm doing a reading on someone, I feel that they're on your level. That's your generation sibling, cousin's spouse, friend, the lawyer level, child, niece, nephew, above your level parent, aunt, uncle, so on and so forth. They don't have to be relatives, so like a lady on the mother level, could be a teacher, boss, professor, stepmother, mother in law that you may have had at some point during your life, or could be a friend that was older. Okay, then they're going to start transmitting to me all types of information. I will see things, hear things, feel things, and know things, and then I start describing it to the recipient so that they can confirm it. So that, in a nutshell, is how things come. People always want to know, well, do you see them standing in the room. Well, I can, but it's a lot of energy for the spirit to make that form of manifestation, and it's very draining on me. So most of the time they'd rather just send the information right into my brain and the way I see them would be the way you would see a vivid memory. So Cliff, for you and for all the listeners, Statue of Liberty, to see her in your mind's eye, that's how I see spirits.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, you're you're a lawyer, but you also do readings. Talk about your gifts as a lawyer, Can you enhance a because I mean in your book you talk about being a criminal defense attorneys. So for the different roles, does it come into play in your profession where you can actually access data that is valuable to a case. Talk about that, because I would think that you're dialing in. You're dialing in.
Speaker 2: I have so many stories just for everyone's edification. My life's work is now focused on the spiritual. So so I'm doing you know, readings, and I appear as a lecturer at afterlife conferences and ancient mysteries conferences as well. But when I was practicing law full time, you know, it's part of my skill set, I would start picking up on things and like one time I was doing I was. I started off as a prosecutor, then I became a criminal defense lawyer. Then I went into complex civil litigation with special particular emphasis on brain injury. And that's when I started seeing the parallel between the human physiology and spirit communication. In other words, there is a bonafide reason and explanation how this happens and why this happens. It's not pocus pocus or magic. It's based on frequency, energy transfer and human physiology. So I was as a criminal offense attorney, I had this one case and my client was this big bruiser and he'd got into a fight with this guy at a bar, and my client beat the daylights out of the other guy. So the other guy filed charges for aggravated battery. And at the risk of sounding facetious, it's not unusual in criminal cases, like when there's mutual combat, the loser is the one that files charges. So it's the beginning of the trial. It's jury selection, and jury selection is extremely important because you have to have a fair and impartial jury, or at least you know that's that's what is supposed to happen. And so the judge will bring in they will bring in a panel of prospective jurors, and both sides get to ask questions, and then he can eliminate people till you get down to In this instance, would have been six jurors in one alternate. In bigger felonies, it would be twelve jurors and maybe two or three alternates. We saw that like in the oj case and the Menendez And so the prosecutor went through through his questioning and then it was my turn to ask the prospective jurors questions. In this part of the trial, Jerry's selection is known as wadir, which is a French term which means to speak the truth. And this is before any witnesses or evidence. So I stand up and all of a sudden, I get those tangles that I get when a spirit comes through, and I'm thinking, this is not really when I want to be doing this. I kept getting drawn to this one woman and she was I remember, she was beautiful. She had these big dark eyes and beautiful olive complexion, and I felt a female energy around her and this tightening on my neck. So I knew that the female spirit. There was something going on with her breathing, ability to breathe prior to passing. And I was getting like this hyperventilating sensation. And so now it's my turn to ask the questions. And one of the standard questions because this was a crime of violence, okay, So I asked the juror, has anyone on the jury, or perhaps one of your family members, ever been the victim of a violent crime? Well, lone and behold this woman starts to shake, the tears start rolling down her cheeks, and she said, a year ago, my sister was in a foreign country when an escape mental patient strangled her, dismembered her body, and threw it in a dumpster like she was trash. Oh, boy, Cliff, nobody in law school taught me how to deal with this situation. And I'm standing there. I mean, you could hear a pin drop in the court. Even the prosecutor was a real pain, couldn't think of anything. And and I and I heard my client like, dude, what are you doing like this? And then I'm seeing I talk about you know, do you see I'm seeing her sister coming through. Literally I had a foot in both worlds. And if anyone wants to find out what happened, you're gonna have to get my book, Never Letting Go. That's my first book because I write about that and Never Letting Go. But but and and and it's it's it's it's an amazing thing that happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The thing is that was part of my skill set as an attorney. And you know, I had a reputation for this guy's a bit weird and he seems to know things he shouldn't do. And you know, in having opposing counsel, being a little bit afraid of you is not a bad thing when you're Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean to know that you're carrying along a bunch of tools that transcends normal living situations. So that's pretty cool. I want to get into this after life frequency a bit and our ancestors, and we know now that the Egyptians and the Maya were very much focused on after life. Yes, the death, the transition into heaven and whatever you want to call it. We're going to take a commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guests today, Mark Anthony, talking about his newest book, The After Life Frequency, will be right back. My guest today is author Marc Anthony, who's written a new book called The Afterlife Frequency. He's talking about vibration, the energy of our soul and what happens when we pass over and the other dimensions, the energies that are part of those other places that we visit when we leave our bodies. Why is this important for us? The after life frequency? And talk about everything being a frequency, and this is an understanding in this book. So in other words, you're saying to the reader, understand that we are all energy, right, but take it to the next level and tell us why the afterlife frequency is so important.
Speaker 2: First off? Why is belief in and afterlife important? Saint Thomas Aquinas, who was a great medieval pologian, said, for those who believe, who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who do not, none may be possible. The twenty first century astrophysicist Neil de Grasse Tyson, one of my heroes, said, the beauty of science is you don't have to believe it or to be true. For too long, faith in science have been in this corner. We have faith in in this corner we have science thinginging, you know. And the two were supposedly diametrically opposed. But since the advent of quantum physics, it appears that faith and science in many respects, particularly when it comes to energy and the eternal nature of energy, are on the same side. Actually, they're not diametrically opposed at all. Every great belief system, from Hinduism five thousand years ago, through the ancient Egyptians, through Zoroastrianism, through Judaism, Christianity, Buddhism, Islam, Native American spirituality all teach that the soul, the who and what we are pre exists. The body comes into the body moves on after the body dies. We know from the second law of thermodynamics in physics that energy is neither created nor destroyed, only transferred from one form to another. We know from neuroscience the study of the human brain, and I spent a lot of my law practice on head injury cases in studying the human brain. The brain's only two percent of the body's weight, but it uses over twenty percent of its electrical energy. You know. And in science, science is split into two basic fields. You have the physical sciences, which is physics, engineering, chemistry, and then you have the biological sciences, you know, biology, botany, microbiology, And for centuries it's like, well, they're separate, but are they? Because both fields of science recognize that everything's made of molecules, which in turn are made of atoms, which in turn are composed of smaller particles electrons, protons and neutrons, which in turn are composed of a smaller particle of a quantum which is pure electro magnetic energy, and so on the quantum level. There is no difference between the physical and the biological sciences. And what that means is everything in the material universe. You me, the chairs were sitting on the radio waves the show's being broadcast on the light, we see the rings of Saturn and beyond are at the subatomic level, all made from the same form of electromagnetic energy. And people say to me, well, that's really hard to wrap my head around you think, I mean, it did take Albert Einstein, Max Planck, Werner, Heisenberg, Louis de Brogley, Niel's Borr to figure this stuff out. Oh and Maleva Einstein. I always like to give her credit because Einstein's wife worked with him on that, but he didn't credit her in the paper, so anyway, But at any rate, we know that everything on the subatomic level is made of electromagnetic energy, which is neither created nor destroyed, only transferred. So I developed the term the electro magnetic soul, and I introduced term in the afterlife frequency to explain what we really are in twenty first century terms, which is pure consciousness, meaning a soul or a spirit that is electro magnetic eternal energy. So when we physically die, and I think, the worst thing is to think that someone you loved so much disintegrated into nothingness. That's why from ancient times until now, people have grieved and mourned. I've done a lot of work with the mysteries and the secrets of Teuton Common's tomb and what's really fascinating, there's so many fascinating things about it. But when Howard Carter, the initial archaeological team, they started opening up the coffins, there was a bouquet of flowers on each of the coffins. Inside the three coffins, Somebody loved him, Somebody left flowers there. Somebody was hurting when he died. And you see this throughout history up to today. And so we now know that energies neither created nor destroyed, only transferred from one form to another when we die. Think of your EMS, your electromagnetic soul, as a drop of water, and that when we physically die, you got to realize your brain did not create the EMS. It only hosts it the way your computer hard drive posts the programs on it. You know, clip, did your computer create Windows?
Speaker 1: No? No?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, our computers don't create the data that's on it. There are formatting a host. Guess what that's what Our brain is. Brain's sophisticated in it governs perception, runs our body, but it didn't create who we Are it merely hosts our ems?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I want you to explain if you can, because you're very good at breaking this down. Does the soul have a frequency that we can measure? Is there a tool that we can use to measures souls entering the body and then releasing it, because we're going to talk about near death experience, which is a fundament.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we're getting there. There's a lot of in paranormal investigations, and I do a lot of paranormal investigations. I'm part of a number of teams and I'm going to be on an upcoming episode on Discovery Channel of a new show called Destinations of the Damned, and they brought me in as a medium, and one of the other guests was Gary Galka, who invented the spirit box, which picks up the voices of spirits. I also worked with doctor Gary Schwartz at the University of Arizona, and doctor Gary Schwartz is working on technology known as the soul Phone, which we'll do, which does exactly what you're talking about. It picks up on the presence of spirits and they're refining it to where they're getting messages from from spirit. Wow. So the technology is. Yeah, last one's so fascinating because over well, actually about one hundred years ago, the last thing Thomas Edison was working on was what he called the spirit phone, and he said, I believe I can make a device sensitive enough to detect incarnate discarnate intelligence, meaning spirits. But see he died before he could finish it. And what doctor Schwartz has the benefit of is the last century of sophisticated electronics and quantum physics. So we are developing the ability to detect the presence of spirits and near death experience research has really brought a lot to the table in this as well.
Speaker 1: So the Egyptians had the Book of the Dead. They were so dialed into the afterlife that it seems that they probably were using these discarnate souls and people who have been around thousands of years to get data and to live maybe a more harmonious life. Is it your belief that we should be more in contact with the afterlife souls? Yes?
Speaker 2: And you know, people say, well, you know, do I have a relationship with God? You know, with the infinite intelligence we all do. We're constantly connected to and receiving messages from spirits. The question is our way recognizing the constant? And you know the thing is people, well, they'll they'll scoff at me, but then they'll have a dream where their grandmother comes and talks to them and they think it's real because it was. Because how far do you want me to go with this?
Speaker 1: I want to hear it all, buddy.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay. Inside the brain, in the center of the forehead, if you go about four and a half inches behind the center of the forehead, there's the pineal gland in the brain. Now, the pineal glands the most mysterious, misunderstood, smallest organ in the body, yet the most sophisticated, between the size of a grain of rice and a small lime of being a Recent discoveries have found calcite and magnetite crystal chips in it or fragments. It governs our brain, weigh frequencies, our circadian rhythms one we're hungry, one we're tired, one we're you know, you know, everything, when we want to sleep, And it also regulates our perception of light, which is really fascinating because light is how people perceive the spiritual energy of God, both visually and in visions that are transmitted by spirits or spiritual entities, and the pineal gland regulates our five main brain way frequencies Gamma, beta, alpha, theta, and delta. Gamma. Think you're on Final Jeopardy and you got to get that question, or you're taking a calculus exam, you're just like cranking your brain to full throttle. That's gamma beta activities of daily living. That's the way you know wakeful state Alpha for all of our Southern California listeners, that's the griovy baby state. You know, that's where you know you start to relax, and Theta is when you go into the dream state, very RESTful sleep. Delta very little brainwave activity, but it's extremely important because that's where you heal and where children grow. So that's like healing cellular regeneration. But let's go back to the alpha theta border, which you're talking about spirits being measured. Each of these brainwave frequencies, we measure them through the amount of hurts and it's at eight hertz, which is the alpha theta border, which is where psychic and mediumistic activity occur. So what happens, Cliff, is when people go to sleep and they get at that eight hurts. Spirits can see that they align their frequency from a higher vibration. You get a frequency match, and that's where spirit communication occurs. Conversely, it can happen in the awake state when people feel somebody around them. But what we don't understand is why people like me can go from beta to alpha theta within seconds involuntarily. And the studies indicate there may be The suggestion is there may be something somewhat different about our pineal gland. But you know, we're all good at different things. I mean, I can swim, but I'm never gonna be a Michael Phelps. I can play guitar, but I'm never gonna be a you know, Keith Urban or a Brad Paisley. You know, I can do math, but I'm never gonna be a Max tech Mark or a Stephen Hawking. Thing is people are simply good at doing different things right, and this happens to be, you know, part of my skill set, so.
Speaker 1: In your feeling intuitively, and maybe it's his research as well. Do you think the Egyptians were so dialed into the death side of life after life that they had regular communication and maybe help themselves evolve from these higher levels that weren't in the body anymore. But we're downloading volumes of data so that they could exceed their perhaps physical goals.
Speaker 2: It would it would perceive, so it would perceive, so it would seem so based on the perception. I've done a lot of work with Egyptology and the Egyptians, particularly in the aristocrats and the pharaohs tombs, they would have chapels where people would come and bring offerings to the one who's died. And when you look at you know, and we were given a gift by the discovery of King tuton Common's tomb. And what a lot of people don't understand, Tuton Common's tomb was, in my opinion, the greatest archaeological discovery, certainly in Egypt, and maybe of all time. There's over fifty five hundred objects found in the tomb, you know, and everyone's the gold and the treasure. But that was in nineteen twenty two. Seventeen years later, in nineteen thirty nine, farther north along the Nile River, at the excavation of the city of Tannis, three pharaohs tombs, they were all in the same structure, were found intact. Now these Pharaohs were from the latter part of Egypt. Egypt was on the downswing, and they found six hundred objects in there, including solid silver coffins, and silver was more valued by the Egyptians than gold because they had to import it. And the reason nobody knows about this, or you know, except for people like me and you that study this is because the story broke in nineteen thirty nine as Hitler was invading Poland, so the world press was focused on that. And what's interesting is the archaeologist he was French, Pierre Monteyne. I want to give him credit. In Raiders of the Lost Art, Indiana Jones's nemesis Renee Bellick, his character George Lucas based him on Pierre Montet. Wow, okay, And even though he was kind of the bad or kind of was the bad guy, he still had a pinash and a swapness about him. But be that as it made. Pierre Montet made one of the greatest archaeological discoveries of all time. And the Egyptians used to preserve the body because they believed in resurrection, not reincarnation. And then you're like, well, okay, so they take a body, they remove the brain, throw it away, they take the heart out, Mammafi, those put all the organs, wrap it up, poor ungeons on it, basically glued it into a coffin and then several other coffins and under granite sarcophagus and put it underground. So how are they supposed to resurrect? It was a spiritual resurrection, not necessarily a physical insurrection, despite all the horror movies of hyperactive mummies popping out and you know, running around and wreaking havoc on people. But but the Egyptians, and and I actually saw in Peru. I was in the city of Oya Taya, Totambo, Okay, you know what. Okay, Yes, in the Sacred Valley, and the people that live there speak Keetchua, which is the language that the Incas spoke, and they're the direct descendants of the Incas and the Incan Empire. I mean, just real quick spanned a good chunk of the eastern half of set of South America, and when the Spanish invaded and conquered it, it made Spain wealthy beyond belief. The amount of gold and silver and emeralds and rubies that they sacked and looted from the Inca Empire. But at Oyataia Titambo, that was one of the very few places where the Inca's actually defeated the Spanish army. So to this day they're like, we defeated the Spanish, you know, and it's like really cool when you meet them. So I was there as part with a part of an archaeological team and we were studying the Inca Empire and ancient culture, and our guide introduced us to this woman selling corn. In the corn they grow in the Sacred Valley. The ears are only about six or seven inches long, and they got these huge kernels on them, and it is the most delicious corn, I mean, unbelievable. They grill it. It is sweet and smoky. I mean, if you ever I mean, it's almost worth the trip this south in America to eat this corn. But this woman, they you know, she knew that I was a medium. She picked up on it, and she invited me into her home, and so, you know, we graciously accepted, and so we had our translator and we had this woman and there was like two or three other people with me, and we walked into her home and it was probably the building they lived in was at least four hundred years old, and it was on you know, the cobblestone streets that the Incas had built with a drainage system that still works. I wonder how much of our you know, public drainage system is going to work in four or five hundred years. So we walk in. There's a hearth, there's a pot on the stove. It's kind of smoking in there. You could see older folks sitting in some chairs with grandparents, little kids playing on the floor. Looked like her husband came walking up. And then we stopped because right above the hearth there are two human skulls, and we're like, oh, and and and they were waiting for our reaction. They knew you're like, oh, the gringos. Let's see how the gringoes react. But it wasn't horrifying. And through our translator, she said, these are the skulls of our ancestors. I think there were some great grandparents. And I said, is this like the day of the dead in Mexico? And she smiled and she goes, every day is the day of the dead.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And she explained that in their belief system, and even though technically they're halflic you know, because when the Spanish came in, they converted people at the point of a sword. In this part of Peru, there's a melding of the ancient income beliefs with Christianity. And we see that with the Day of the Dead celebration in Central America too, because the Day of the Dead was the Catholic Church compromise to celebrate it on All Souls Day, which is forever second. But in Latin America, in the southwest US, it's kind of a whole week of partying, which, hey, you know, it's it's like a Halloween with a Latin Latin flavor to it. Although the tradition is at least a thousand years predates Columbus by a thousand years, and so here in Peru they said that the skulls of the ancestors brought forth the spirits who would watch over and protect the family. There's a parallel between what they're doing there and what the Egyptians were doing. Then when you go through, particularly in countries that have been traditionally Catholic in Europe Spain, Portugal, Italy of course, and even in areas that Greek Orthodox, the more ancient Christian religions a lot of the cathedrals will have relics. They may have a skull or a bone from a saint, and it's kind of the same thing that you know, this has a mystical power that draws a protective energy around them. And now I'm not criticizing, I'm not justifying, I'm not insulting. I'm merely explaining. I've spent Yes, I'm an attorney, but I've also spent my life studying theology, archaeology, philosophy, history, biology, neurology, and quantum physics. That's why they you know, I'm known as the psychic Explorer because I work in a lot of related different fields, but related fields because I see how this all ties together. So I know that was the lengthy explanation, but I hope it answers your question.
Speaker 1: Well, it's excellent because were my listeners are very much into ancient history, street and the various civilizations that work with afterlife communication. We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Mark Anthony, talking about his new book, The Afterlife Frequency. Will rejoin you shortly. My guest today is Mark Anthony who's discussing his new book the Afterlife Frequency, and specifically the electrical magnetic soul. How we are energy from the time we're physical to the time we leave our body and return to the afterlife. Let's bring in the near death experience. How does that work with afterlife frequency. We know that people who have experienced passing through and going to the place we recognize as heaven will meet relatives, ancestors' guides, whatever, and then come back right, So, how does the afterlife frequency affect the near death experience?
Speaker 2: My electromagnetic soul theory provides a explanation based on sound scientific principles or near death experiences, as well as the existence of a soul, spirit, communication, deathbed visions, out of body experiences, and even reincarnation, because once again, energy is neither created nor destroyed, only transferred from one form to another. Think of your brain, Okay, your brain's the hosting device. Think of your electromagnetic soul as a drop of water. When we physically die, that drop of water leaves the brain and it plunges into the eternal sea of souls that I call the collective consciousness. And that way you're energetically linked with other spirits, linked with other spirits, but sometimes that drop bounces back, and what happens is people will leave their body, and there appears to be in all the International Association for Near Death Studies, in addition to the Near Death Experience Research Foundation and the Science and Medical Network out of the UK, those are in ions, the Institute of Noetic Sciences, those are the four of the biggest institutions that study this, and there are others. So if I've left anybody out, it's you know, only for lack of time. There seem to be phases, because phases of what happens during a near death experience, but they occur regardless of your religious beliefs. Drugs and alcohol don't appear to have a factor one way or the other. They can happen to anybody. Age, gender, socioeconomic status don't matter. So when somebody dies, their ems, their consciousness leaves their body. Generally, there's the they may kind of wander around a hospital because many times they'll hear what people are saying in another room. I got a lot of good stories on that one, which really cool. Then after the initial separation from the body, there's the going through the tunnel into the light. And then once they go into the light, they will encounter people who are dead, and they only encounter people who are dead. Now, I'm going to come back on that one, and then if the experience lasts long enough, the next phase is going deeper into the light. Remember I said, the pineal gland is how we perceive the spiritual energy of God and encountering a pervasive love, a calmness, a serenity, and a beautiful presence and a voice. And this is where it will be. You have to go back and then people are pulled back into their bodies. Now the critics say this is the side effect of a dying brain. Okay, if it is, there was. This is one of several studies conduct by the iconic doctor Kenneth Ring, one of the founders of Ians. He did a study on Okay, there was a woman in Japan, young woman, I guess she was in her twenties. She was in surgery at the hospital and she died on the operating table, and she went through all those phases and encountered her sister in the light and she was resuscitated and her parents were there, and she said, I saw my sister. But how can that be because she is not dead. And her parents burst into tears and said she was killed in a car accident last night.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, this.
Speaker 2: Woman didn't know that she was in surgery and she encountered her sister's spirit. How is that an effect of a dying brain? Something just going on inside of your head? Doctor Kenneth Ring did studies on people who were blind since birth and had near death experiences, and they came back talking of visual accounts of things that they encountered. Now, if they were blind since birth and it's a side effect of a dying brain, wouldn't the brain be drawing on things that are in it instead of creating something it never knew? Then? One of my favorite Kimberly Clark Sharp, and I'm very privileged to know her, and I'm looking forward to seeing her at the IANS conference this year. I'm speaking at their fiftieth anniversary conference. I've been honored to be one of the keynote speakers.
Speaker 1: Are you're coming up north here to do that? Huh? I mean Francisco.
Speaker 2: It'll be in Chicago.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's in Chicago this year, okay, yea.
Speaker 2: And she died on an operating table, and the next thing she knew she was hovering above the table and she was going by as her spirit was rising. She could see the surgeon and the surgical staff working to try to revive her. As she drifts past the light fixture, she said, boy, this is really dusty. I have to tell the nurse about this. Then she goes, whoa, I'm an out of my body. And then the next thing she knows, I know, I know. I thought that was funny. And then the next thing she said, I was hovering above the hospital and I saw the rain gutters and at the corner of the building there was this blue sneaker, this blue tennis shoe, stuck in the rain gutter. Right so, she gets resuscitated and she starts talking about there's you know, she's talking about the blue sneaker, and the surgeon said, get two people up on the roof right now. He wanted two people to see exactly where She said it was was a blue sneaker stuck in the rain gutter. And I remember I spoke about that at one Irons conference. In the next year. She came up to me and gave me a blue sneaker, which I thought was really really cool of her to do. But the thing is, through near death experience research, we're seeing that the consciousness to who and what you are survives physical death. And not only does it survive, but this electromagnetic quantum field stays coherent.
Speaker 1: Okay, but this is fine. I mean, I know I still know him. I haven't talked him in the years, doctor Raymond Moody. He used to do conferences up here in San Francisco when we did Whole Life Expo. But the thing is, yes, near death experience, we recognize the soul doesn't die, blah blah blah blah blah. But why where are we taking it to the next level? Mark, and I'm talking about what the Egyptians did. We don't understand how in step they were with the afterlife. And a while ago I was mentioning I believe it helped them evolve. If they can download the geniuses of thousands of years in the past reuse the technology. There's a lot of strangers about the Egyptians. They have advanced technology embedded in their system. We don't know how that came about, No.
Speaker 2: We don't. We still don't know how old the sphinx is. We can do a whole presentation, a whole show just on on the Geezel Plateau. We still don't know how the pyramids were constructed, and now that science is showing that there are additional chambers within within the Great Pier, I always figured there were. Why would they built this massive thing just to have one or two rooms in it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, exactly.
Speaker 2: Apparently there's chambers all over the place. The question is how do we get to them? And I understand one. They opened it up and Sands started pointing out they close it because it's like, is this ballast for the You know, you got to be careful when you say that. Yeah, but you also have to look at you know, yes, the Egyptians did amazing things, but look where we live. Look at the amazing technological advances that we have, and the people that have come up with these and invented these. Where are they getting that knowledge from? So they very well maybe drawing on the wisdom of the collective consciousness. Many times when I do readings, sorry about that, I don't know a lot of my computer makes those noises, but there must be some spirits. But I'll be doing a reading and a spirit will come forward and start giving information that far exceeded the scope of anything that they knew here in this world. I was doing a reading for this woman and it was a telephone reading. I do you know most of my private readings or telephone readings, which are just as accurate as in person. It all has to do because they move at the speed of light, just like the phone call does. And all of a sudden, I said, you have a son, because your mother's spirit is talking about your son, and she goes, yes, get his heart checked. There's something there's some type of congenital problem with his heart. This is really important. Well, there's nothing wrong with my son. I said, look, I'm delivering the message. Well a year later and I'd forgotten about that because I do a lot of readings. I was doing a phone reading for a gentlemen, and at the end of the reading, he said, you probably don't remember, but a year ago you did this reading for my wife and her mother came through and said, get our son's heart checked. There's a congenital defect. I said, now that you mention it, I do recall that. He said. We just returned from the Cleveland Clinics Heart Center where our son had surgery and the surgeon said, I don't know how you knew about this, because they went in to their doctor and said, please please do a scan, and all of a sudden, they go, oh, my god, he's got this heart defect. He said, if it wasn't for what came up in the reading, our son would have died. Yeah, but we were able to get it corrected. Now, I don't know these things, but the spirits do. And that's why, Like you also have to realize, the Egyptians also didn't have the societal hang ups. And yes, they lived in a theocracy where religion, you know, was in government or tied together, but spirituality and the spirits of supernatural entities were part of their lives and at the risk of being critical of Christianity, and Christus was about as cool as they get, not about it as he was as cool as it gets. Talk about spiritual people say mediums are not a god. Okay, Well, then read the Transfiguration where Jesus takes disciples to the top of a mountain. All of a sudden, he glows and Moses and Elijah appear on either side of him. Hello, mediumship, I mean he got Moses and Elijah to come through. And that's pretty pretty impressive on any standard. But the Egyptians didn't have religious fanatics telling them no no, no, no, no no no about everything. Instead, they were closer to nature and the possibilities of it. And one of the lecturers, one of my Ancient Mysteries lectures, is entitled Rulers, Royals, Psychics and Spirits, Mystics behind the Thrones of Power, and I take the audience on a journey through time to leaders from ancient Egypt all the way up to one third of us presidents who have had psychic advisors behind the scenes. We've been there the whole time, just we've been in the closet, so to speak.
Speaker 1: So what do you see the future as a medium and also a person who is defining these frequencies? Do you see at some point that we return to our roots and begin using our ancestors, who are not in physical form anymore as a reference.
Speaker 2: I see that. I've been a member of the Shift Network's Ancestral Healing Summit programs many times, and connecting with the spirits of ancestors can bring a lot of healing, can bring a lot of I mean, I do readings for people, And in fact, last week I was doing a ring for a woman and her mother came through and she goes, I know, I want to talk to her. She like obviously had a lot of issues, but her mother was trying to apologize, And after the client settled down, delivered some very important messages and did this spirit explained that when she was a girl, she was you know, physically and psychologically abused, you know, wounded people, wound people, and so her mother, you know, never had the never had any psychological treatment or anything to help her be angry, vicious person, and instead she took it out on her daughter, who was my client. And it was really a beautiful session where there was such resolution coming through. For me, the most humbling, the most humbling connections are when I do readings for parents who've lost children and how the child's spirit will come through to help the parent make sense of things and help the parent to fine dinner peace. Because you said, from ancient times till now, could there be a worse loss than losing a child? There isn't. There is no pain greater than that, and spirit communication is an important therapeutic step in the journey through grief. You said you're in the San Francisco area. I'll be at the New Living Expo in May in San and Raphael, so hopefully we'll get a chance to meet.
Speaker 1: Well. Hell yeah, I'm actually doing a panel discussion on ancient civilizations.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Okay, I'll be there. Hey, if you need another person on the panel.
Speaker 1: I might put you on it.
Speaker 2: Mark count me in. I would love to do that. And I've got two online light circles over February fourteenth and fifteenth online for Valentine's The reason we're doing it then is because a broken heart doesn't have to last forever in spare communications, very healing. And then on the twentieth of February, il be on Great Day Houston, the CBS morning show KHOU in Houston. Get free tickets and I'll be doing readings for audience members. And then the twenty first, twenty second, twenty third, and twenty fourth I'll be at Body Mind and Soul of Houston doing public mediumship events.
Speaker 1: And doing You're not doing conscious life down where you're at in La.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm in Florida. I'm in Florida, Florida.
Speaker 1: I thought you were Los Angeles. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Well I'm in I'm in La a Lot and then in March I'm going to be at the Sedona Ascension Retreat and I'll be giving a talk called Reincarnation. The subtitle is DejaVu, Who were You Before You were You? And I'll also be doing spirit communication events. So I want to invite all the listeners to sign up for my newsletter, which is at afterlifefrequency dot com. And if you go to my website you can find out about and I do one on one readings. You can sign up for those. We've got the light Circles coming up, and if you can get tickets to all the events that I'm gonna be at. Also, I write for Best Holistic Life magazine and it's such a beautiful, beautiful publication that helps people in so many ways. And every Thursday I have a call in show, The Psychic. In the doc my co host is the amazing doctor Pat, doctor Pat Vasilli, and people call in and I do readings for them in conjunction. Doctor Pat helps you figure out the significance and what it means. And we just won Best Radio Show of the Year second year in a row.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And yeah, so you can find out about all of that by visiting afterlifefrequency dot com.
Speaker 1: So the books called the Afterlife Frequency. My guest today has been Mark Anthony. Mark, who should buy this book? Who did you write it for? Talk about that for a minute.
Speaker 2: I wrote this book for anyone who wants to take the next step. Spirit communication is not focus pocus or magic. It's real. It's based on sound scientific principles. So it's based on people who want a logical explanation of the existence of an afterlife, of the existence of a soul, of the reality of spirit communication, your death experiences and out of body experiences reincarnation. But it's also for people who are suffering with grief and post traumatic stress disorder. Yeah, I do. Because I'm a male medium, I work a lot with men. I've had a lot of military people come to me for readings, and men need to learn how to grieve. You know, we are are Traditionally, we've been socialized to suppress our feelings. And my dad, the toughest bad asses guy ever known, the Navy seal, taught me a real man is never afraid to cry for someone he loved who dies.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Excellent, excellent. Mark fantastic. H much success on this of course, So you've already had it out for a while. And do you have a YouTube channel? People people can go and see you. I do.
Speaker 2: And that's also you know, when you go to my website, it's all there. You'll see a logo to click on. Yeah, I've got YouTube. I've got a number of Facebook channel I mean pages and groups. Okay, yeah, so it's all at afterlifefrequency dot com.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's wonderful that you're so active. Some people will just write a book and go I'm done, but you're like totally plugged into the whole phenomenon.
Speaker 2: Well, it's just you know, I am so honored and so humble. Number one, For whatever reason, I've been given these gifts, and I decided to go into law. I was originally going to go into the clergy, but I thought there was too many rules in regulations.
Speaker 1: I don't see it's.
Speaker 2: On a law go figure. But that gave me access to so many different scientific fields and study because you have to learn all that to prove your case. Plus I was on my feet every day talking to groups of people, taking complex concepts and learning how to explain them. And you know, ways that anyone can relate to it. And that's very important. And so I thank God every day, and I do believe in God. I don't believe God's a neurotic white guy sitting on a throne with a scepter smiting people. That's a bunch of medieval European imagery. But I believe that the energy that flows through all of us, it's like what Nikola Tesla said, what one man or what one person calls God another cause the laws of physics. And I believe that on the quantum level, not only are we all interconnected, but that interconnectedness and intelligence flows through it, which you can consider to be God. And people say, well, how do I find God? You already have? Yeah, all connected? You all you have that connection. And I don't tell people how to believe. I mean, you know when I hear people are my religions the one and only way, And it's like, yeah, so what you're telling me is that the infinite intelligence that spans distances we can't even fathom, limited to your particular viewpoint. But that's how you want to believe. That's fine, But remember, true spirituality is about peace, love, compassion, healing and understanding ego edging God out. When people take religion to justify anger, bigotry, hatred, and violence, all they're doing is hijacking a religion or a moral justification for their ego driven agenda. And that's how you tell the difference.
Speaker 1: Fantastic. Mark's been fun. Let's do it again sometime.
Speaker 2: I look forward to it, Cliff.
Speaker 1: You know, one thing to think about, and you know, energy is a topic on a number of our programs here, not only in Destiny, but Earth Ancients is if this is important, the frequency of our soul what Mark called the electromagnetic frequency of the soul. Isn't it fascinating that our ancestors were very much fixated on energy, megalithic energy, the energy that is on tollric energy fields that are underneath temples, pyramids and other buildings. They really had a very sophisticated earth science. And this is what Chris Dunn tells us. He believes they were. We're earth scientists. And this is really important because this means that we need to reevaluate our building techniques. We need to reevaluate our healthcare system. Why is the richest country in the world, the United States, so unhealthy I think the other day I was reading of the top ten industrial nations, the United States is number ten. That's embarrassing. It's because we're a marketing country. We're in the marketing and everything. You don't go to the doctor and without him selling you something, pills, unnecessary surgery procedures. It's a business. And that's the other thing that I really abhor is the fact that modern medicine is is more focused on making money than healing people. I think that's really a big problem, especially with the big HMOs. I'm here in northern California with Kaiser, and they go out of their way to give you stuff you don't need. It's pretty funny. But anyhow, this is a very important point is that our ancestors understood, cultivated, magnified, and bathed themselves and earth energy, and they were constantly working to heal themselves, to be in balance, to be in harmony. This is something we need to really really evaluate. So I think what's happening is in the future we'll be building more in tune with nature, not out of tune and building these monstrosities. Now. One of the things that I've learned, I learned it from my Mayan mentor Whombot's Men, as well as a number of people in Egypt, Muhammed Amberheim and others who are in Egypt. Just a lot of these buildings are offline. A lot of the temples that we go to once we're sitting on Tulleric energy feels now through earthquakes, through age, through changing of the geological platforms underground aquifers. The energy is not necessarily flowing as strongly or as directly as it was when they built these temples. But when you go to Dendera and you bring a compass, you still can get pretty good readings that tell you stand here for a little bit, get a sense of the energy. So lots of considerations when it comes to energy. So the Afterlife Frequency really an interesting book. By the way, Mark is going to be part of the New Living Expo May ninth, tenth and level. He'll be speaking on the tenth Saturday, the tenth of May, and he'll be joining my panel Ancient Unknown Ancient Civilizations Sunday, May eleventh. It's at eleven am in the panel room. It'll be Mark, Ben van Kirkwick, Mike Ricksecker and Brad Olsen. He'll be there too, so we'll have a good panel discussion. And if you want more information on the new Living expots held in Santa Fel just north of San Francisco and Marin County. And to get more information new Livingexpo dot com. You'll see all the details. They got a good little show. I have nothing to do with it in terms of programming, but I was asked to put together a panel on ancient civilizations because I kind of know something about it. So come on and check it out. Hey, if you're joining Earth Ancients Destiny and Earth Ancients Special Edition in the Archives, please consider becoming a subscriber for as little as five dollars a month. You can support the work we do here on the program, and we have a expenses. We have a lot of bills and it is not getting cheap to produce these podcasts. So if you really enjoy them, if you're getting something out of them, consider five, ten, fifteen, even twenty dollars a month as a subscription. To get more information. To become a subscriber, go to Patreon dot com, forward slash Earth Ancients and subscribe. We got quite a few thank you gifts for you. We're up to we're up to thirty two ebooks, including the new one by Annie Williams on the Megaliths of southern France, Northern Spain, the Pyrenees mountain range and all these fabulous ruins. You can download over thirty of these books as a thank you gift, and we really appreciate We really appreciate it. Remember, it does cost money to put these podcasts together, and it is time consuming, and your subscription really helps us out. So to become a subscriber, go to Patreon dot com Forward slash Earth Ancients. All right, that's it for this program. I want to think my guest today, Mark Anthony, coming to us from Florida, the United States of America. As always a team of guil Tour, Mark Foster and everyone who makes this thing happen. You guys are rock, all right, take care of you well and we will talk to you next time I sing. You can a