Speaker 1: Yes, we we we we we raw dog in this tonight. We're doing this with the full intention, you know what I mean? We hear, we hear. It's Sunday. We're up against some competition tonight. Man, I can't even lie, you know right now? Uh, I think the carrying cross video is going live.
Speaker 2: He has a video.
Speaker 1: We here.
Speaker 2: Speaking the devil.
Speaker 1: Look look look yeah, oh wait no, no, stay here, don't go nowhere. Don't carry across is fool y'all. Man, don't listen. Don't just don't listen to anything that it get saying.
Speaker 3: Carrying trick y'all.
Speaker 1: You churck y'all. Man, you trick y'all. But we go get to that, We go get to that. I don't even have a question of the week for y'all. I need to get something off my chest. I saw, Oh, apparently this has been the thing. This has been a thing for for many moons. Did y'all know that there's a perception that Kurt Angle is a terrible wrestler.
Speaker 3: Not on this side of the oliga? Okay? You hear new things every day. Man, what I do?
Speaker 1: Bro? I don't know how I end up on this side of Twitter. I don't want to be I don't want to be there. I don't want to be there. Curt Angle a terrible wrestler. What the fuck are we doing here?
Speaker 2: Man? You know it's weird.
Speaker 4: Mister Angle gets caught in this random every annual.
Speaker 2: Found something to bash about Kurt every so often.
Speaker 4: This isn't the first time some wild ship to discredit Kurt Angles.
Speaker 2: This discography has has been uttered. This is like of a current thing. Now what now?
Speaker 4: What we need to do as curators of this space? We need to figure out how to stop it. That's what we need to figure out. I don't I don't want to keep coming back here. I don't I don't understand why we keep coming here?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: The argument? The argument has been the like Dave Melterer has never given Kurt a Angle.
Speaker 4: That's what that's that's where you need to start at, right there, That's where that's the problem, right, not you, But that's where we as a culture need to start right there, bro.
Speaker 1: And it just trickled, it trickled from that. I saw somebody say Kurt Angle is not a great technical wrestler. I even saw somebody said that Kurt does comedy better. Than he actually wrestles, and I just like, I'm like, i'd be like it's stipped like this. That makes me want to just be like, you know what, We're a music podcast from now on. I don't want to be a part of this no more. Bro Lo help Lo, help me, help me.
Speaker 5: Bro So, I think in this new age of just you know, attention seeking and wanting the farm. You know, that's something that our goats the Almanac Show have been talking about in the past couple of weeks. A lot of it's a lot of farming going on, you know what I mean, Shout out Jewel, shout out Dre. But I think it just it just beat the third of pot man. I mean, somebody like Kurt Angle, like, we already know what's going on. We already know what the dealer is. You already know how we came and right, we already So it's just like and then, you know, I mean, we didn't even got to talk about it New Japan.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm good to T and A.
Speaker 5: And I mean, granted, everybody was just on his top about a particular substance if they wanted to replace with his actual name and kind of use that as fuel to say this is why he was that work at a particular era, important era in his career. So seasons change, man, conversations change. Man, it's it's it's just one of them things. People are just farming for different reactions.
Speaker 4: We gotta this, we gotta figure this out. We gotta get out of the cycle. I don't want to keep coming here. Yeah, I don't want to keep talking about my man and people playing on the top like.
Speaker 1: This shouldn't just this shouldn't irritage. It hurts my soul because I try, like I really try. I try to be like you know what, man, Like everybody has a different wrestling opinion. People's opinions are trash awful, awful. You mean to tell me Kurt Angle is a bad let's.
Speaker 2: Get the fuck out of here, bro.
Speaker 3: Like bad wird.
Speaker 1: That's just like I can name ten like tremendous. Kurt Angle matches off the top of the head.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: We talk a lot about Dwayne, We talk a lot about you know, Second Gear Taker. You know, I mean, rest in peace, my guy, Rest in peace, Edigarrero Pop. However, that motherfucker Kurt Angle, like he carried that SmackDown shit man like like black Mouth Guard per views.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, I don't know. I don't know. I feel like we I feel like in our old age man were losing the plot. We just maybe we maybe we mind you, maybe we just don't have to saw us no more? Man, Maybe we don't know what we know.
Speaker 3: I mean, no, we know what we know, but it's like it's just other ship.
Speaker 2: Do we know what we know?
Speaker 1: I don't know anymore? Man, I don't know do we because I don't because I'm running out of the answers.
Speaker 3: We ain't got the answer sway.
Speaker 4: But you know what, I'm here, Yeah, and I'm gonna keep I'm gonna keep showing up.
Speaker 1: Baby, we y'all, can I just don't know anymore?
Speaker 4: Listen, if this is the retire episode, Scott, let me know now, because I'm getting the hell about it.
Speaker 2: Let me know now.
Speaker 1: Now, twot y'all this morning, this is motivated like motivation like I can't yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm operating off a pure, pure blind hate. That's what gets me about I've blurred in the past couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Is the more you hate on the low, the better. Yes, the chances will.
Speaker 6: Be when it's oh my god, one listen, listen, but you know what, you can't hate on this fucking intro.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Real trap ship. This is the peak of professional RST.
Speaker 2: Like I love it.
Speaker 7: Once the KI gets tuned down to the beach up, put it up, hit this this trapper and then back up.
Speaker 2: From the Scottie Beings caliber.
Speaker 7: Noble conversation can serve with the side of callow Greene, no load, the biggest heel in the photo. D maconchash shoo, get off from the logo and off the top road. Starting that god from a locker room in Philly. They got low black guy up, Yeah, come b back, no bit up yea Sunday's Mace made event and we live with it. And this is where we is a logo, got some proper shoes on.
Speaker 2: It's never iron the.
Speaker 1: Shortest Who's fall, the shitty.
Speaker 3: Start and the twif tecker and you.
Speaker 2: Think the your gun that long?
Speaker 8: Get me up bright, give me.
Speaker 2: A break.
Speaker 1: Two O nine. Welcome everybody. This is a regressive bass episode. Look, look even we gotta repost this. Nigga's at a concert right now. Let's go.
Speaker 5: You could have went yeah, and you could have went yesterday.
Speaker 3: Love you no love enjoyed.
Speaker 1: Welcome everybody to a nine B black Guy Rustling Podcasts. The brand is healthy. We got a new version of the Trios Champions this evening, right, Love the Mac, Love the Nobo. But coming in first, it is your poetic professor Scotland Underwood here.
Speaker 2: Welcome, coming in on the Deuce Deuce ship boys, seat to the deep.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, you already know what's going on, y'all.
Speaker 5: You are you had the most respect. It is your boy agent Styles P. Carrier Cross Daytona. Just real quick, I just want to let everybody no, thank you Scott for initiating this Daytona. However, there is a white strap on the way for this title. We know what this title is just a respectfully you know, properly represent the mid card that will be the white white strap in the Continental.
Speaker 3: But we hear baby, so hey.
Speaker 1: Bro, you're not gonna have that. You're not gonna have that title until next week.
Speaker 5: So so I get so I got a JAUSO run my first two goals.
Speaker 1: And keep in mind, keep in mind, my brother, peace, love love, love love. Keep in mind, I had at least three cards for you to defend. But I was like, you know what, let my man.
Speaker 3: I would have defended.
Speaker 5: I would addam Paris ain't saying ship, so I ain't say ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like ship.
Speaker 1: I was like, let my man have an opportunity on the stream. You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I'm not clear.
Speaker 1: Don't worry. I'm writing a letter about the conditions they have us going through. Yeah. Concert night in Virginia Beach never awful?
Speaker 3: Oh is the Cousins for show is coming right?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever been to a concert in Virginia Beach and made it on time, Like it just doesn't happen.
Speaker 3: M hmm.
Speaker 1: This is the clips, so you know, like the whole city, the whole city right now in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Hampton, Nooper, news Port, Smith, Smithfield, ed Rickman, DC, everything ay in Virginia Beach right now. This is gonna be an unbelievable concert. I've heard some things of some special appearances tonight, so.
Speaker 2: It's about to be a ship.
Speaker 1: So hey, hey, stop stop tweeting. We don't want we don't want to hear we don't You're not a part of this conversation. You're not part of this conversation. In fact, you are no longer a champion. I already told you anyway. Anyway, how are y'all doing that? I miss shaw man, miss.
Speaker 2: I definitely missed the game, definitely missed.
Speaker 4: Black Tron not fully complete, but the cipher still is neat, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: We all do, y'all. Let me ask you a question, man, do y'all care like I know, for me, unless we're doing the podcast, I really don't care about wrestling like that. Do y'all feel the same way sometimes?
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, I mean I feel like this man. You know, I'm just I'm just happy to have folks to still talk about this stuff with. You know, I have a group here in Philly who we've always like, you know, planned and you know, always wanted to do content. But we just found that were better at just going to shows together and being in our group chat, you know what I mean. But amongst you know, the friendship community and you know, the creation of content I found with y'all.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's definitely the reason.
Speaker 5: But I mean, just when I was even first contacted by Scott, like around that time of like episode thirty eight, episode thirty nine or forty, like I was just getting comfortable in my bag to be able to like be tweeting about wrestling because as y'all can see, like I'm always on different shit on some baseball shit and you know, different shit about you know, everything. But yeah, man, I think that this this is definitely over the years and just you know, being connected with y'all and you just from personal aspect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's, it's it's it's the reason, you know what I mean, It's definitely the reason.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying if I wasn't for y'all retired, And.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I respect people like y'all's acumen, man, and I you know, I want to I'm always thinking about how to be just like, you know, a more knowledgeable wrestling fan. That's always been a goal of mine, you know what I mean, which is why at a certain point I pivoted and went to full Cel University to even learn more about the business. But yeah, man, I know what I mean. It's just meeting y'all and meeting other guys. That's you know, it's it's you know, the community part is what keeps folks and you know what I mean, in conversation about these things with each other.
Speaker 2: So that's that's why we're going to It's it's more so just.
Speaker 4: You know, you build certain relations, especially a most here, but even outside of here, that you know you still want to support those and you still want to support and show for those relations, those connections, those things that you know make you feel good. So it's like you, I'm gonna always still try to, you know, make sure I'm in the loop because that keeps me connected, you know, to us and to all.
Speaker 2: But I also am aware that, like I'm very thankful.
Speaker 4: That the understanding is that at a certain point in time, you're gonna need a break or you're gonna need a release from something from some of this, And that has always been a constant thing that's been like talk to me and told to me when I got back, like, hey, make sure you find it outlet because it's gonna be times where it's like you you kind of had them, you don't want to like give it up, but it's also like I need to, God damn. So I'm very thankful that that has been instilled amongst us, and very thankful at the time that we have a lot of other options to where it's like if one thing's not serving, I can you know, find some other joy places if it's not the end all be all bro.
Speaker 1: I caught myself watching g c W the other night Number one. I was held. I was confused. I was like, how do we? I was like, how did we end up on this channel? And then like last night, did you?
Speaker 3: Like I did?
Speaker 1: I say that because you know we're about to talk about Summer Slam and everything, the fallout and everything, and it brought me back to like that twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen in dcene and low knows what I'm talking about, Like that that Inde scene in the twenty in the mid twenty tens, increb incredible, like as far as like the Who's Who, like it used to be destination YouTube watch when PW PWG would drop the trailer for a show and like I still still to this day remember the trailer that dropped that had Will Ostbury, Ricochet, Matt Sidell against the Young Bucks and Adam Cole. One of the greatest matches I've ever seen in my life. Oh yeah, Like that was an incredible match.
Speaker 3: But I said, best p WG match on some real shit.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely as far.
Speaker 3: As tag team go. But we can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, hold on real quick, brother, teach what's up?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Good got all the famer right there, yep. But the reason why I brought it up and the reason why I was like, let me expand the wrestling knowledge because I watch a lot of like the old school stuff, right. But I also I'm starting to understand the importance of keeping up with the indies because the people on the indies are going to be the ones we're going to be seeing on TV ten fifteen years from now, you know what I mean. So, like I said, some things I didn't really rock with some things I did, But I say all that to say that I might.
Speaker 2: I might.
Speaker 1: I might start following GCW a little bit more. I might start following shit that I don't normally see. Like I said, YouTube has a plethora of content, you know what I mean, like NWA, GCW beyond you know, I mean shout out to the Boys of.
Speaker 3: The Dead luck absolutely, and of course you know I shay, You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's just so much that truly, if you are done with WWE, if you are not rocking with AW, we have these alternatives, like real true alternatives. So yeah, I just I wanted to give give a shout out to indie wrestling because people that know, they know I've always felt about indie wrestling. Yeah. Not a good look.
Speaker 2: Not a good look a man, Nah, not you not your cup of tea.
Speaker 1: It's not it's not. Last night last night I was watching Kamala and Andre the Giant Steel Cage last night. Yesterday was Kamala's birthday. So you know, rest in peace to the ancestor himself, right, and it it actually made me think.
Speaker 9: Lo.
Speaker 1: Remember a couple of weeks ago, I was like, Yo, when was the first time you and me really had a conversation if we were talking about like remember I remember, I remember what it was. Okay, somebody had posted Kamala in Mexico, uh huh. And that was the very first time you and me ever had a conversation because because there was something just the absurdity of seeing the gimmick Kamala. Yeah right, And I was like, yo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's something that makes no, no, no, remember now too, it's something at that end, no, absolutely for sure, man, And I think that even, I mean, it was so much more conversation I think at that time too, like we were talking Godfather stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I don't know. We was. I don't know if you remember we was talking some little bobo Brazil ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah so yeah man, so yeah we was. We was, we was digging through the crate and it was just like oh ship, Okay.
Speaker 1: Like I said, that match and that was the thing about that match. That match was terrible, man was all but the niggas. Them niggas packed out the house, you know what I mean? Yeah, it packed out the maple leaf gardens. Uh. Yeah. I just wanted to bring that up just because, like I said, you know, I got the Scotlandism on YouTube trying to fill yeah right now, I got I have it on my cue at the crib. But Eo Sky Miko Satamora.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Chas, you know nothing about that yet. You ain't ready yet. You ain't ready for chance. Have you watched any any like classic Josie wrestling.
Speaker 10: I've only read started reading on articles. I haven't really started having unto.
Speaker 1: That that's gonna change your life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I've already all I know, I felt about you know, the whole kill Bill Kung Flu type ship. So and I haven't yet seen a wrestler that's like broad now, like broad to the mainstream that's come even from stardom. A joke you seeing whatever we're I haven't seen a bad one yet. I'm like, what the fuck? The ones that's that I know of the Meanas, the Eels, guys, they've all been winning. So yeah, I would I would embrace that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, number one, number one draft pick, you know what I mean? Any brand, But fellas, we got a lot to talk about. How do you want to do this? Man, y'all want to kind of just start with the week and then just kind of bosi in, Yeah, SummerSlam, we don't have to go through the full show. Let's start with the Let's start with that m bright heart British Bulldog. Y'all can finally rest y'all head, the greatest Summer Slam main event has finally taken place.
Speaker 11: You know what I mean, Snational gas Man.
Speaker 5: It was fire, it was it was some ship. Yeah, I mean, it's definitely made up for forty one.
Speaker 2: It was Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: First. How do y'all? How do y'all feel about this? Abrupt seen a turn?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Like we haven't we haven't been together since since we you know, I mean, that's happened. But like John Cena got what eleven days left, We're back to the you know, I mean wapping up stew the colors. How we feel like are we are we happy with this?
Speaker 5: I mean like they had no other choice. Man, It's I don't see. This is interesting man. We said on this podcast, we said, was this turn? You know, we gotta wait? How would age you know, it's like a trial period, but I think that, you know, it was kind of left with no choice. You know, the game was a fire and match. I think we got some fire moments out of the trial period. And like you said, man, like you you know, you know, eleven days like that's you know in the world of w W, that's that that that that moves, that's that's a that's a fingersnat eleven days in the w W company. So I think we we gotta live with it, man, We just gotta live with it. It's certain things that don't feel right, but I'm willing to accept that.
Speaker 3: It doesn't feel right that they had a beer together, right, like you.
Speaker 5: Know what I mean, But I mean, it would have been great if Johnsena could have signed on for I don't know a year and six more months or two years, you know what I mean getting this back to forty two.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 5: Man, we gotta sit with this one. This company is in another and just in position right now. Man, we're gonna talk more about it, but I think they was left with no choice.
Speaker 1: My man, Corey hilarious shout out, pretty good shout to my brother. Man. Now I feel I feel I feel good about like Seina turning right. Part of me is like, but the fact that he has eleven dates left, I think it's finally starting to sink in. Like in December, that's it. There's no more John scene after that. We could have We probably should have gotten another year of seeing him, man, he could have retired at the end of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I think it's an opportunity for you know, and that that and that, you know, this hypothetical second year we're talking about, you know, less matches, you know, more appearances. Let's let's give more cities, more things, man, Like what's up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean like I'm popping.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, we supposed to be doing the thing, you know, raws, but is raw is here? Next week? South Philadelphia Knights.
Speaker 3: Nothing Burger. So it's just like, yeah, man, I'm just like, what's going on? Man? But it's cool. But another year would have been sweet.
Speaker 1: Seen him not doing a joint in Philly is crazy crazy in like in theory.
Speaker 3: For the last joint, like you could have came to the new I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean no, it's never mind, man, I just go back to a particular autograph signing that took place here in Philadelphia about like three four times at a particular retailer.
Speaker 3: Uh So it's cool, you know what I mean. But it's you know, it's it's.
Speaker 5: You know, we see what's going on, man. That exit check must be crazy. That check must be crazy man for these last dates.
Speaker 3: But question Chi, what.
Speaker 1: Are you thinking?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Shot out of Stu Man shout out.
Speaker 4: I want to definitely make sure we shot the unsung heroes of this, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Stu's at the top of the list.
Speaker 4: I remember when Scott tweeted something about it when it first happened.
Speaker 2: Boy, you thought I lost my damn dog.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 1: Did you see that? Did you see that? I think it was a real joint of like they had the up close of step at SummerSlam and he was crying, I.
Speaker 2: Gotta go see I gotta go see it. I need that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, like y'all said, given recent events, things that happened or I guess more importantly did not happen, has caused maybe this turn to be sooner rather than we kind of thought it was gonna go.
Speaker 2: That's I guess that's my biggest thing.
Speaker 4: We all knew it was going to happen, and I'm and I'm also like, you know, did the days have to be consecutive? Like you know what I mean, if you really wanted, if you really truly wanted to milk it and to get like all the hits and even get in in the midst of that, get storyline within the hits because as we see, scene is on the back end, but he act and he can't do the Shenanigans.
Speaker 2: So instead of us being kind of.
Speaker 4: Happy with the one way we know seen is you know, brute strength, witty, catchy crowding to Pom of the hand Da Dad, we get a whole new version of that that could have what I'm saying is that could have stretched us.
Speaker 2: Out to twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: But you know, hmm, does this make this retirement show like the most like to me and the way I'm looking at like, this might be the most emotional show like WW like from a retirement standpoint that WW has ever put on.
Speaker 5: Yep, this is gonna be more emotional. And you know, we gotta we got things to look forward to. We got Peacemaker, we got a lot to look forward to. Man, a lot of good shit going on, you know, more roles, you know. I mean, We're gonna be seeing a lot of scenes. This will be more emotional than every Hogan tribute that they've done so far.
Speaker 3: Everywhere.
Speaker 5: If it's a wrestling show, if it's a podcast, shout out Kevin Nash, click this, Eric Bischoff.
Speaker 3: Eighty two weeks.
Speaker 5: Whatever the fuck is going on out there when it comes to Hogan, this will be It's gonna be like somebody.
Speaker 4: Died bro in that sense.
Speaker 2: He did brewing wrestling.
Speaker 3: I don't I love what he truly did, broke nothing.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen. I don't watch movies, I don't watch TV shows. When seen the retires, that's the last time I'm ever gonna see him, Like he don't exist to me no more.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, man, I'm like.
Speaker 1: This is my goodbye, Like this is high aig. The second that music starts playing and he comes out, you know, you know he's gonna be in tears. You know it's gonna happen. There's no way, there's no way it is done in Boston. That thing's gonna look at you gonna look at the camera and be like, this is it?
Speaker 3: Stu Man, Look.
Speaker 2: What's his last what's gonna be the last one?
Speaker 1: I think he's getting his own standalone? Sure. Yeah. It's like, like I don't be it. It's not like attached to like any joint, Like I think they're giving him his own like pl.
Speaker 5: That wow yeah yeah yeah, Yo, that's like that's like your own, that's like your own Hall of Fame special.
Speaker 2: So listen, I had a problem with it, ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey yeah, we've.
Speaker 2: Seen others do it who may not have deserved it. So is scene will tell me you live his own shit.
Speaker 1: How y'all feel about the match with Cody, you know what I mean? Definitely a vast improvement from the first medium match. I felt like both of them went in there with like, yo, we're gonna put on a main event something that people are going to going to remember, Shoot, I'll even give Cody credit because for a crowd that was one booming him at the beginning, the fact that he was able to turn it around, that that that is a that that's a world champion right there. Man, So I got give him props, Give him props.
Speaker 4: If you were to tell me you think that's a top five Scena match, I'd be hard to argue that.
Speaker 2: Probably think of something more.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, not just like the wrestling, but everything that was involved as far as what we think of wrestling made event should be, from rats, to theatrics to pacing.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 4: Like you said, it was a well basted improvement from from forty one. But you take away everything we know, take everything we know, we saw what.
Speaker 2: Was gonna happen.
Speaker 4: It just felt like this was we were supposed to be watching this when we should have. Like if you would have missed this live, you kind of would have felt like you missed out.
Speaker 2: It delivered the way it was supposed to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a that's the top five for me as far as we've seen them matches.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not for nothing.
Speaker 5: This is like another accolade for coding, right, I think that that's true.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 5: That's very true, you know, man like not for nothing. But you know what a little while ago, I mean, this is even before Chamber. This is you know, post forty conversations seeing a Cody gotta be the thing, right. It was a lot of conversations around and a certain point it definitely in my brain, you know, definitely probably comes to fruition, but it was just like, Okay, this is like an imminent dream match, but let's see if they really, like, you know, pull the trigger on this. And I mean I keep going back to Chamber too, because I think Chamber is just such an important night, not only just the moment, but the Chamber match and seeing what Sina kind of became in that match, what became of him in.
Speaker 3: The press conference.
Speaker 5: I mean I even even go back to Rumble, like the Rumble press conference and you know what they're saying that, you know, press conferences are not going to really be a thing anymore, and it's kind of interesting that it's ending around the time in which Scena is making this last run and we'll have that footage, you know what I mean. But getting back to Cody, I think that him being able to himself across from this man, I mean the man that he's been in this company with before, right, but it's a different time now, and you know, King of the Ring to Royal Rumbles. I mean, it was really impactful that scene. It was in a rumble, and I think it's even more amazing that Jay Usso was the one to win that rumble. But you know this long story, short man, that that Chamber shit did something for like pop culture and or I think I did. It did a thing in which it brought wrestling back to pop culture. Fully, we've been seeing like small increments of it, but Chamber was something else. And I think a lot of that credit can go to Travis being in the moment and being present, Dwayne being present, and a lot was going on on this night too, as it pertains to, you know, the women's end of this company.
Speaker 3: But it was just a really important night.
Speaker 5: And I just think that for Cody to turn it around in this way, to lose the title at Mania and to get it back out a summer slim in in this match in this way versus seeing it, I think in the way that or maybe better than we imagine when even when we even first started this match, because we weren't even thinking about a scene of Hill turn thinking about a match as just when it was first being spoken about, Right, So yeah, man, I know he's having a certain conversation on this pod to about a certain title that Cody likes to apply to himself. Yeah, but I think at this point it's been turned over like he's officially first string.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely. I think that's the thing about Cody, Like I understand why people like dislike him. I do. I understand why. I understand why people might see him in a certain light. But the one thing I can never say about Cody is like he shows up like I've never seen, especially since he's came back to WWE. Cody put on a half assed performance, And I think that goes a long way because he absolutely could host, you know what I mean. Like I was just watching him and Roman thirty nine and like, to me, that's an elite level manium match, you know what I mean, just from from the standpoint of like him losing and everything like that.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I think with this particular thing with Sina and the perception of the Manium match and just what they brought it to like tells you like he's very he very much has an understanding of like, all right, this didn't work. What can we do to make it work? What can we do to ensure that people are gonna tune back in? Right? I Like, I even think like that he will turn at any point, would be stupid for code, Like I understand people want to see it, but like, it's not He's got to be a baby face. I know, chance, I know, bro, I know, but I just man, like right now, right now, they can't afford it, like.
Speaker 3: And not for nothing.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, we always had a certain conversation about seeing in this company in the mid two thousands, and I think that's a great point, Scott, because as long as you keep oh boy, absolutely absolutely, absolutely absolutely one thousands tiunds over.
Speaker 3: As long as you keep somebody like Cody.
Speaker 5: As white meat chicken ninety eight degrees as possible, you can you know what I mean, Like, as long as you keep him as white light as possible, white hot baby faces spot, you can do so much with that with with the top half of the card.
Speaker 3: It's people to build.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's a certain conversation we have now by a particular individual, and you know that's that's uneventful and just you know, kind of disappointing, But we can build so much with somebody like Cody, Like, imagine how much we could build on the already instant legacy as somebody like Jacob Flott to you know what I mean, Like getting to that part of the car with Cody and you know, we know how it go. Man, Like remember them weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks of smack down with somebody like JBL was champion, and how it is when the Hill is champion and with that chase is like versus when babyfaces champion, and week after week after the week after week we seen him be down bad.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. I think we're gonna get to a point in which, you.
Speaker 5: Know, remember the chase, you know, the chase, the chase from the build up to you know, the Rumble and then the build up to Mania thirty nine and then the further subsequent chase to forty was for me, was the greatest I've ever seen like Cody Rose in my life. The response to him and even like landing in Philly many a week at WWE World and like just the just like how he was, you know what I mean, and just like cracking certain jokes like during the Star does Flip, you know what I mean, Like at the Convention Center, and just like having the ball and having fun like we're keeping the mind all these things, like them singing Kingdom at l A Mania, like it's we're not gonna get certain moments like that back that.
Speaker 3: Was a real chase. It felt so real, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: And I'm just fortunate to beat you know, to have you know, landed with y'all in the city and all that shit.
Speaker 3: But like the chase for Cody was amazing. Content was amazing.
Speaker 5: Everybody's content on YouTube and everywhere was amazing, Like aces, that's when I first found out who as the cinema was like it was just a good time for Cody, so we can get him to be a champion, which he back is now, but it's like how much are we gonna see him be down.
Speaker 3: Bad as a champion, you know what I mean? Like remember when Dwayne beat.
Speaker 5: His ass on his i mean, outside of his bus and how down bad that felt for Cody, Like I mean even in the match, such as you know when when he thought Kevin Noonen was that Saturday Night main event, like ship felt like it was down bad for Cody, you know what I mean, but like it was kind of playing the early season, but him as a champion and just being able to be like resilient. It's gonna be his legacy and we're gonna I think they're gonna do a good job with this ship for the next like two years.
Speaker 1: Shoot, even with like his this next program, this hell looking like it's gonna be him and Drew. I feel like Drew, absolutely you had a real bit the rehabilitation of being away from like the logan Paul jelly Roll, it's not my manager, brother, my god.
Speaker 3: Cody ready for that Drew smoke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because like I said, he's ready.
Speaker 3: For that moment. I think too though, So oh yeah.
Speaker 1: And then like I said, the match quality between them two's gonna be it's gonna be proper. But let's let's flip the coin. John Tena getting its flowers standing in the middle of the ring, you know what I mean, shout out to uh herb break Julio because he said he's the one that's started to thank you seeing a chance in that life.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Sina starts to walk away and the Brock music hits brock Lesner comes out back in the w w E. Uh we do man, we gotta talk about it. We gotta talk about it. We gotta. We gotta have an open, open, honest conversation personally, personally. From a surface level, this return meant nothing to me, Like, like I very much put brock Lesner in the rear rear view of any wrestling watch in today, right. I don't need him, don't need to see him, don't need to have him on my television. He doesn't benefit my television time. He doesn't evaluate me wanting to watch the product. So like, from from that standpoint, Brett or not, brock is the Goldberg to my Brett Hart. You feel me like I want nothing? Yeah? You you you. If I look at the worst moments that I've watched in w w E, brock Lesterer is usually at the center of a you know, the KOFE joint like come on, long list, long list. But beyond the beyond the surface, this ship is so ethically fucked up because to me, we're opening doors that I guess we we should have seen were still open, you know what I mean? Like, I don't want to sit here and be naive for the matter, you know what I mean, Like, I always knew at some point brock Lester was going to make a return, right and we you know, we've all seen an online like, Yo, brock should come back, brockshou do this, brock you know what I mean? Like there was a segment of the audience that wanted him back. But man, Mike, the interview that Nick con did, I can't remember the source I believe it was. I'm not sure if it was in NSNBC or what it was. But when he said that or the the rhetoric that's going around that unless there is a conviction, it's pretty much fair game, you know what I mean. Like, which in being honest, you know what I mean, people are due their time, you know what I mean. You could be you could be guilty in public perception, but in the court of law, you know what I mean, Like, you know, you know, but with that being said, like I said, the door being opened to brock Lesnar is not only insulting because he is a part of an active lawsuit named if I'm not mistaking, forty fours tis instead lawsuit. And then you have a roster full of women and I'm like, we're not there so you know, I can't. I'm not gonna sit here and be like, oh, they didn't go through these proper channels. But did they ever ask, like any of these people that are uncomfortable with him being there if like they want him there? Like, what is it about brock lesnar that we need to have on today's programming that benefits anything? Any story? Right? He does this, Okay, he does the scene a match, then what he doesn't see the match? And then after that what them?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: Right? Then on top of that, we're talking about a company right now that and we've talked about this about them leaning very into a a right wing affiliate promotion. Right. We just watched what I'm seeing a revisionists of Hoke Hogan, right that, like, oh ho Hogan's past. Now, yeah, he said some things, but you know what, we're not going to be here without hok Hogan. So you know what, let's give hok Hogan all the love and praise that he he rightfully deserves. Right, how far are we from Vince coming back? Right? Because don't don't tell me that's not an active conversation in itself too. Let me just say there's one thing right about about that you remember Vince got into that car accident a couple of weeks ago. Did y'all know that that there was a third party attached to that that accident? And I heard about the woman, but yeah, yeah, there was a third person there that was that is a w w E official. That person has not been named. That person has not been you know what I mean. And it could be a bunch of people. Could be Bruce Richard, you know what I mean, Bruce loves Vince. Could be a son in law, you know what I mean, could be could be a pluck or whatever. You don't think those conversations are being had right now. We just gotta we just gotta get over this hump. The reaction to Brock lesniar, tell Will it will tell them everything? Like, yeah, people might be upset, but did you hear that Pop? Did you hear that the crowd go crazy for Brock? What do y'all think? Man, honestly, what do y'all think? Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, So the first thing that I think about, and that's the thing too, I think you know what I mean about about the locker room is that there's going to be very minimal contact.
Speaker 5: Okay, I mean I think that was even the case in recent years, you know what I mean, especially with the KOFEE stuff and all of that.
Speaker 3: But the first, the first, the first place.
Speaker 5: I am in all of this, and you know, you know this ship, the ship that I like to talk about, you know, I mean, I was trying to go back and do some things. So earlier this year Evince sold with with their reporting or his remaining sh shares back to UH Endeavor, his t k O shares back to Endeavor Group Holdings, and so yeah, it just makes you think some some people might think, well, like you know, that means that you know, he's bowling out, he's you know, he's out, or whatever the case is. But I believe in certain instances you can't necessarily like own shares of the company based on what's going on or where. I don't know, or if if a purchase is to be made, because you're already an owner, if you have steak right, you already kind of play a part as a shareholder. So so so I don't know if it's a play for a purchase that's about that he made from a particular group that he's talking to, and I don't know, man, but it's it's a lot of questionable things going on right now.
Speaker 2: Mh damn.
Speaker 4: It's like, look how far we've went back. Mm hmm, look out for we went back. Just hearing that sound, that that that Lesnis sound, it was just like a gut punch, a gut punch that I was I have been responsible for because I was not necessarily not naive, like you said, Scott. You know, these issues were around, but it was just always like, you know what this is, this is the way I can handle.
Speaker 2: This is why I can handle. This is my level. Right, I'm good, I'm good.
Speaker 1: But put it like this. Put it like this, bro. I mean, I don't mean to interrupt you, right. I saw the day after Summer Slam, like too, in this conversation about like people needing to like suck it up. This is the content we're watching. Wrestling is not this white picket fence type of entertainment, you know what I mean. Like it's that whole conversation, like you can't ethically say you're upset about something and you're watching pro wrestling, knowing the history of pro wrestling, and to that, I say, shut the fuck up, right, I'm not gonna sit here and tell anybody. It was the same thing I said about Hogan. I'm not gonna sit here in police what your thoughts are about pro wrestling. If you genuinely are excited about brock Lesnar being back on ww programming, so be it. That's you. I'm not gonna take that away from you. Right, But don't sit there and criticize people for wanting to bow out because they see ethically how wrong it is. You have people that are survivors of SA right that watch pro wrestling, that know that there's an active lawsuit against the former owner of the company. In said lawsuit, there is messages of trafficking with the design to keep brock Lesnar in WWE. Right, and people can be like, oh, they never met, conversations were had, right. I'm like I said, been watching this for a long time. Y'all have been watching this for a long time. We've seen shit, We've heard it right, every form of entertainment that we know, same thing. It's like, it's it's a messed up world out here. It's a messed up world, right. But man for WWE, without questions, the undisputed number one wrestling entity in the world, right, and part of them, I know for a fact they're just looking at this is business. We just hit this ESPN deal one point six billion over I think five years, Like numbers are rising. Just did over one hundred k between two nights of SummerSlam. Business is booming. This is not going anywhere. We're good. All this does is just boost it up a little bit, right, But salute to anybody that's putting their foot down and be like, I'm not watching this because I'm uncomfortable. I'm not watching this because it's wrong. I'm not watching this because it's just morally not right. That's how imploic at it.
Speaker 2: And again, you know.
Speaker 4: This, this game has been going on for years and years and years, even even before we even dropped out of our daddy's nutsad. You know what I'm saying, Like this' naszy shit been going on for years, So it's not like we're previous.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 4: However, with that being said, when you understand that the actions that are playing out in a space that you're supposed to come to to escape reality with those things that's now found its way into another form of what's used to be your piece, yes it stings a little bit more than just some regular smegular ship that happens on somewhere else. No, we come here for our peace, We come here for entertainment, We come here for an escape, you know what I mean. We come but at the same time, we also are not in a space or or in have the privilege to stay oblivion to issues that are morally and unacceptedly wrong.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't have that luxury more to be like, I ll fix itself out. No, I can't say that anymore, you know what I mean. I know women that are victims of essay. I know women who I enjoy seeing on a daily television program have been victim her families or themselves have been victims of essay, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean? And again, we worked so hard to.
Speaker 4: Get away from one dark cloud just to go right back into another fucking dark cloud that maybe even more negative and dark and too deep to really climb out of this time, Like it's.
Speaker 2: More than just a slap in the face. It's like a just.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fuck y'all, y'all gonna keep coming back, so we're gonna do what the fuck we want. Why would I change my behavior? Why would I fix anything now? And now that I have the regime up top to go along with what I wanted to do all along in the first place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're about to have fun. Tough man it tough gent.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's all for the maximization of profit, you know what I mean, Like we were saying like episodes ago and yeah, I don't know. I mean, I remember it was even conversations I was having with like younger people with my family, and you know, they got a certain relationship to the business, like they're not really into you know, we we know what, you know, especially young people that watch wrestling. I think that you know, they just try to stay within the stories and you know, if they get access to the other things and so be it. But no, my younger cousins definitely around the time of forty when it was here, was like, yeah, like you think, like Brock won't ever come back, And I was like, well, you're.
Speaker 3: Not coming back this weekend.
Speaker 5: But if I was willing to like force something like, yeah, he's probably gonna be back in some capacity very soon. Just seeing the TKO stuff, the UFC stuff, and I mean, granted, for this moment at SummerSlam, I necessarily didn't expect it, right, I mean, we got two back to back nights of like you know, the sef thing was very you know, could have called that one, but the brock shit just just just turned everything on his head.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Now on top of that, bro who really wants to see brock Lesnar and John Cena in twenty twenty five just as different.
Speaker 4: A wrestling perspective, Like nobody, not one person ever has said, oh, we gotta run back that uh that slower slam.
Speaker 2: Look up with what.
Speaker 1: Was said that she was cool in twenty twelve when you know they were on you know, steroids and everything. But like we this is different, Like niggas ain't got no motion. I love John Seeman, these niggas doing this, probably doing this in Australia. Who cares no disrespect to the Australian people. Just there's any Australian listeners.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all caught a straight out.
Speaker 3: Of Australians always catching them straight man.
Speaker 1: They kind of deserve it, for real, they kind of do. They kind of do. Yeah. Man, It's just it's like I even saw like like SummerSlam being like next year SummerSlam is in Minneapolis, I believe. So yeah, retirement, I probably the last, probably the retirement, you know, and bribe me in from Minnesota and all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would see that going who getting that match?
Speaker 1: Bron I can see Broun. I can see Broun. I definitely see. Now the play for Mania will probably be goom thro and lesson. That'll probably be the play for for me.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, do we ever see do we see Roman and Bronc again?
Speaker 1: No, I'm good. I'm good. I'm good too, but we see it. I'm not in theory.
Speaker 11: We shouldn't in theory. In theory, I see, I see you, my boy, I see I'm teaching you. Well, let's letsten, let's let's flip the script on some some fun ship set the new World Heavy Week Champion. We're smoking on that Philip Peck right. Yeah, first of all, that.
Speaker 1: Match going through and Punk Top Tier, that was like going through. Look, he had that look in his eye like he knew he was losing, but he also like, yo, be about to get this. Get these graps.
Speaker 2: On my man man going to fucking Shine Boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Shine got his ass dog walk.
Speaker 1: Andy, Yo. When y'all watch them, when you'll watch some punk matches, do y'all be ever thinking like, yep, this is gonna be the one like mm hmm like and me going that the arm gonna fall off the bone type type.
Speaker 2: I thought it was that one. I thought I was.
Speaker 5: I remember doing certain days and uh, certain days of a dub my boy like I'm just like, yo, I don't.
Speaker 3: Bro then I've been like all right, like, but yeah, I do get.
Speaker 5: Nervous for the field. The field is very uh it's just this tender.
Speaker 1: I'll still never forget.
Speaker 3: I know what you've been through the World Rumble.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty four, when Drew hit him with the Future Shock and you just saw that roll to the corner. I was just like, see see how the aw gods be working man. Somebody was like, yeah, that nigga won't tear his fucking pet tonight. I love the cash, you know what I mean. I think Seth is step on a different level right now. Yeah, how long do we see this uh this world title run going? Do we make a Domania?
Speaker 5: I think we make it to survivor and we might even get and we might and we might even get you know, the vision still might be able to protect him that night. I mean they based on what the fun gets booked. You know that, you know it might not even you know, a title match that weekend. But I don't know if we're making a Domania, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: We got a lot that you know, Sammy to and some ship right now. I mean, I mean, he could walk into Mania. But that could be the one that might be the one that I mean, that might be the one that if we want to say that, let's have a carrier into Mania against Sammy.
Speaker 1: What is the probability that it's Seth, that it's Seth versus carrying across at Mania? When we're talking low, come on, loa that contract.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 5: If that's the case, that we're gonna have to go through that contract, spick and span, m because we are we getting into it.
Speaker 1: We get into it, man, let's do let's do it.
Speaker 5: I thought we were still talking more Summer Slam. We can no, no, no, Yeah, it's topic Sammy versus carrying across. Right when the bell was rung, I'm like, all right, this is.
Speaker 3: This right here, Like the result of this match is in my brain.
Speaker 5: Was supposed to make sense based on what we seen, but when we saw the result, I'm like, okay, all right, let's give Sammy to debat Summer Slam. But what's on the back end of this, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 5: It just didn't make sense. But here's where I am with this. Karen Cross.
Speaker 3: At the end of this and we.
Speaker 5: Watched sports a lot, we talk about certain things at the end of this time, like something something, something, something's going.
Speaker 3: On to where it was like.
Speaker 5: Karen Cross and Scarlett are both due for new contracts, whatever the clauses of this contract that they were that was about to run out.
Speaker 3: I think the company.
Speaker 5: Was more inclined to run a similar situation back for them both based on.
Speaker 3: Certain things we was hearing leading up the Mania.
Speaker 5: So I came into this conversation today saying that I believe that Karon Cross wanted.
Speaker 3: To be released. But here's why I am with this.
Speaker 5: He wanted a better situation in this company than he was ever given. You gotta remember this is a two time NFT champion. When he was first called up to WWE's main roster, he appeared and for some reason, I remember these Monday night raws around the middle of July, middle of end of July. For some of our reason, since some special weeks Monday Night raw. I think in what that would be, would that be twenty one? Yes, July twenty one he got called up and I believe he was in a tag team match with like Darren Young and they was calling Kevin Cross.
Speaker 3: I forget who that was against?
Speaker 5: Is that when he had the helmet he So they doubled back after he lost to he.
Speaker 3: So that's the thing. He lost to our Boy to God.
Speaker 5: He lost to Jeff Hardy on the nineteenth, So this was I think like the week before the nineteenth, which would be like the twelve or whatever.
Speaker 3: Some shit. He loses to Jeff. The match was like a fucking squash. It was supposed to be like a ten minute match, but you know, shit happens, right, So.
Speaker 5: They took him off TV for like two three weeks. Then he popped back up with the Gladiator Ship. You did, you know what I'm saying, went how it went and then and then and then it went down for the first time. Now, I think his return to this company man like, uh, you know, I you know, I think that I think, you know, it was a lot of a lot of different things the man wanted to work on. I think that you know, we see him in you know, certain appearances at blood Sport. You know, I think there were certain things given, certain accellary benefits in his contract, but pretty much like the same situation, you know what I mean, seeing this man for them for the entire dy of this current contract on ww's main event, No juso, you se what I'm saying on YouTube.
Speaker 3: So I just think he wanted a way different situation.
Speaker 5: I think coming into the negotiations of his next contract, the company wanted to double down in that same situation for both him and Scarlet, and so it just didn't get restructured in the time that maybe the company wanted him to be more inclined to And so at this point, like maybe it's more conversations taking place. They're supposedly a video or another video on YouTube dropped this evening at the same time of us being live. So I think that if it's anything in these cards, if he's going to be signed back to the main roster, WW, like something gotta give. I don't know if he goes back to CNA Endeavor, I mean, excuse me that Endeavor, the parent company of TNA.
Speaker 3: Trying to think of the name. It's slipping me right now, but it is done in depth real quick, real quick.
Speaker 5: Anthem excuse me before I was about to get my googles off, But are a cool buzzer beater and anthem.
Speaker 3: Mark Cuban is a part of that. Steve Harvey is a part of that board.
Speaker 5: You know, some big money people, a part of that board that's getting that medium money. TNA is owned by that company. He don't fuck with Anthem. Cam Crass not a dumb motherfucker, you know what I mean. Like he very you know, he vari into his shit. You know, he come from all these different communities. He know his martial arts, but he know his business. He know his worth as a producer, and he know his worth. Has a talent, a media talent, on screen talent. So certain things that Endevor got going on, he's not fucking with that. So I don't know if he goes back to TNA craziest case scenario, some Tony money, I don't know. I think that's playing C or Plan D.
Speaker 3: But I don't know. Man, it's a very weird case.
Speaker 5: But they gonna have to really like, they gonna have to really like Annie the fuck up. They're gonna have to talk to some shit to this man, Like, listen, we might not strap the biggest rocket to you, but we got a little bit of jet fuel. So let's see what we could do for the rest of this year, and let's see what shit looking like in twent twenty six. But he want the conversation to sound different because sh it sounds the same. It's been the same conversation for him for half a decade.
Speaker 3: So that's my theory.
Speaker 1: What do you think about him popping up at Triple Mania this weekend?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? He's already had the ties with Triple Mania. No Stranger, Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like La Fashion, no Stranger, Yeah, new new guy.
Speaker 1: I think the sale has officially went through or it's close to getting through that WWE finally has a control, so like they can kind of start with new ring the way they want to. But like him popping up at Triple A, it's a baby. Yeah, I don't know, man, what do you think it is that with when it comes to like this is a truly a movement with Cross Like this is truly It's fascinating because a few times he's been in the ring the last couple of months then they have not been good, have not not been good, not been good. But he's over right. So Chaz, what do you think, man? You you speak very highly of of Kevin.
Speaker 4: He won me over respectfully because I again, I just just really thought something was gonna come of the last group he had. I mean, if you were talking about like a faction that could have been dominant. H all the pieces were there, but that never really materialized.
Speaker 2: The thing that I've seen with Carrion Cross always has.
Speaker 4: Been he is a literal roller coaster wave of want and then need. What I'm saying is that when the streets won them where people really want them, out of nowhere, this pop up of excitement or potential or something that could be start to rupting, you kind of build around that the game doesn't need him. He's shipped off into the gulag or you know, looking at you know, hot cold sandwiches.
Speaker 2: Now I'm just joking, but lately.
Speaker 4: On this wave though the one in the knee has both matched. However, now that he's seeing like okay with this new wave success not just within the ring but out in the streets as well, because that's really what kind of lost the back. People were starting to say, like, all right, in the same pocket as me, what is it about this guy that nobody's connected with? Because he has all the tools and he has his look, So why has people? Why hasn't it connected with the people. And when you start to see people like say, oh, Cross said this back then All said that, and Carols said this, and then you're saying that his words materializing to the wrestler is actually doing out a storyline. I was like, oh, we'll Cross to this. So then it's like, all right, well, y'all put the pieces together. Y'all saw he was doing this in the background. Now you're pairing that with the fact that, oh shit, let's look back at some of his matches. Damn, he really could wrestle. Okay, So now we're putting together he's a he's you know, this this master manipulator, dark magic kind of current salesman in the background. But he also can hoop a little bit. Oh he got this wife that can double down as a manager or just a dark forces of arts.
Speaker 2: Damn, what is it?
Speaker 4: So now, of all the pieces that have been put together, and the one is there, and clearly a need is.
Speaker 2: There for Cross his services of the.
Speaker 4: Bad guy or like the bad guy we like, whatever.
Speaker 2: The case may be. Now he wants to be matched and compensated for that, and the front office is like, nah, we've.
Speaker 4: Been It feels like they're scared now to really pull the trigger because it's like, yeah, we've tried this dance with you before and we haven't seen the result. And yes, it is different now, but what are we assured on the back end?
Speaker 2: Again, Like you said, it's got just a business. So at the end of the fucking day, Yes.
Speaker 4: We may feel like he deserves more, he should be doing more, And I am one to say, yes, I agree with you Low that it has to be something different because you can't keep telling the same story expecting different sults.
Speaker 2: That's insanity.
Speaker 4: But when they've tried it in the past, it hasn't worked me. So if I don't know, I mean, I don't know if I can see crossing another space outside ofwe. But I'm not gonna better against this man because I've seen what he feels like when people don't fuck with him, especially when he feels like he's done it all to be fucked and to be liked and to be respected, not just by he wants to respect from his peers, and he wants to respect from the front office, and now where he felt like he's not getting it. It's like, all right, well, I'm not afraid to walk away if need be, But I just don't know what that looks like for.
Speaker 2: Carrying a Cross.
Speaker 1: I can confidently say that Carrying Cross and Samoa Joe had the worst NX team made of that match of all time. Like, I was embarrassed for Joe. I was embarrassed for the people that were in the building. And this is during the pandemic, so nobody was there, So I was embarrassed for that. I was embarrassed because I was like, we really took the NXT championship off Keith Lee and put it on the skinhead.
Speaker 2: It was crazy fault or or Joe or a combination.
Speaker 1: Everybody, okay, everybody like that match was terrible. Okay, But I will say this about about cross Man. I'm all about like, listen to your audience. Your audience will tell you everything that you need to know about who they want in in like the top the top top sections right. Sometimes the audience does not get it right right, you know what I mean? Like niggas is out here wanting Pete done to be in the main event, and I'm like, yo, be realistic, like don't do that. Don't do that to Pete. Like yeah, yeah, you know what I mean, Like, don't don't do that to Pete. But and then like you got Cross, right, you got a whole movement. We want Cross. I put a post so that tweet that we want mellow and I somebody was like we want I was like, it's the time. Is weird that you're putting this when you see a black man getting the brain moment? Man, I was getting I was getting slandered left and right, bro left and.
Speaker 3: Right, because they know it's real. That's why I had a reaction.
Speaker 1: Man. Yeah, but man, but I ain't. I ain't. No, I ain't no, I ain't ain't. I didn't know Cross had shooters.
Speaker 3: Like that, like pulling up like that.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I was there. I was there. I was there for the Cesarro section, you know what I mean, So I know when somebody got shooters, but that one't made sense. Yeah, this it'd be one thing if Cross like was like killing on the mic. And then he was having like these phenomenal performances, right, He's not doing that. You're not doing that. I don't know if that's just because a lack of chemistry with Sammy. I don't know if that's the reason. I think the agents of their matches, the producer, excuse me, didn't highlight their strength enough. I thought their matches probably should have been a little bit more physical, you know what I mean, Like it seemed like they were trying to do it one way and it just wasn't working. I do see Cross making a return eventually, right, I do. I do see that happening. But it's like the our true thing, right And I say that, like, do we see Cross comeback? Like, you know, I have no doubt tomorrow we're gonna hear that we want Cross Champs. That's gonna be a thing for the next couple of weeks. When the time comes and he does come back, Are we not going to just be in the same position that we're in right now?
Speaker 2: That's I mean.
Speaker 1: Hypothetical. Right here, you're Cross? When's the world rumble? And he goes on to challenge seth Rawlins at WrestleMania. It's not gonna main things, But you know, I mean nin one opener. Cool, right, what kind of match is that gonna look like? What kind of story is that getting told? I think the build would be great, but does it execute to finish line?
Speaker 2: HM in theory that it should because of.
Speaker 4: The storytellers of Seth and Cross and in theory, but that's the thing why I understand. I guess Cross is frustration and back to the lowest point. There has to be something else. You have to show us now, something else because we see okay from word of mouth and you taking kind of a different approach, you've been able to raise your stock to a point where we've never seen it before. Like you said, even without fantastic matches in the ring, you still have found your way in these conversations, whether it's main event, mid card, you know, running the small scream wherever. So I would like to I.
Speaker 3: Would like to sing like that that the motion.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it's like the Jay Rod's comment about the motion that he got, It's like it's it's you know, like I said, you know it's worth, but it is not. It's not there like the motion the overness that people might feel he has.
Speaker 3: I think it's a misconception.
Speaker 1: Nigga Paul Paul Haman said, this nigga got is getting is getting like stone cold Steve Austin. I've never wanted to slop the ship out of somebody more than Paul Hayman. What kind of stupid ass statement is that he's like stone cold Steve Boston. No, Nigga's not.
Speaker 4: It was Kate fab got I got got got yeah from.
Speaker 13: The ring master, Like what are we doing? Okay, the fun are we doing there? You say he ain't stunning Steve?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Man, yeah, man, we can't just be throwing that around.
Speaker 1: Damn not even the ringmaster Rob. Then you know how whack the Ringmaster Steve Boston was.
Speaker 2: Damn Hey, sorry, Cross, It's not your fault.
Speaker 1: It is. This is one hundred his fault. Dah. I'm just what about this? I think this would actually be a good motion for U for carrying Cross. I like the idea of him versus Mike Santana for the TNA World title going into twenty twenty six. I think that'd be like Slam going in the Slammer versary. I think that'd be a phenomenal fee.
Speaker 4: So you're not You're not one of the ones that just saying Mike is going to n XT Oh.
Speaker 1: That nigga definitely going to X two. We we got to get the title off and something. Okay yeah, yeah, ay.
Speaker 2: Ay, I'm bad.
Speaker 1: Emotion all in play man, emotional emotional in play. Yes, yes, that would be dope. Yes, Yeah, I don't know, man, I don't know. I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: It's on them if they.
Speaker 4: Truly Again, I don't think there's nothing else Cross or we can really say or do at this point to you to see what he can be. They have enough, I guess videotape, just like if a scout you know what I mean, scout somebody for the.
Speaker 2: Majors, you have enough film to say if you believe Across or not. That's I mean.
Speaker 4: And I don't know what else there really needs to be said or done. So yeah, we see yeh across the DNA impact and that's that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they won't have to get they don't have to get. They're gonna have to put a package together they don't have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure that would be a big signing for them.
Speaker 3: They're gonna have to figure some shut out man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this will probably the most we will ever talk about caring Cross. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, Death Riders, Oh, my god.
Speaker 1: Hey, look, look, I'm not saying a w should he should hire Carrying Across, but it would be dope if like John Moxley hired Carrion to take care of Darby Allen, kind of like when Raven hired Brian Lee to take out Tommy Dreamer, like something like that, you know what I mean, the real ones, you.
Speaker 3: Know, like a one off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, an appearance. Yeah, okay, but we'll see, we'll see, we'll see. Just looking at the timeline, it does look like this is one hundred percent factual. It does look like they are accepting bookings elsewhere. Like I said, I'm gonna go watch the Carrion joint probably a little later, just see what he's talking about. But yeah, you know what I mean, that's the best of luck to your future in devils. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh jelly Roll Yeah, hey, hey, hey.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, bro, jelly Roll in eighty six crocket Man Like yeah, Dusty and jelly Roll against the Horseman. Oh god, jelly Roll and Flair at Starcade. Uh. Ship he didn't he did good.
Speaker 3: He did he did great.
Speaker 2: Yeld down man.
Speaker 3: Ship.
Speaker 1: I like. I will say the one thing I like about I love him when celebrities come in and you can really tell like they love they love the game, you know what I mean? Like, come on, bro dust at the North Carolina North Carolina, like the air Grounds, at the State Fire, the.
Speaker 3: Bright Afternoon Joint.
Speaker 1: We're putting Jelly on on. That's the celebrity wrestlers. Damn, where are we putting that?
Speaker 3: I mean, as far as match performances, he up there? Bro he up there? Yeah? He up there now? Well before we before we rank, is he?
Speaker 2: Is he past?
Speaker 4: L T.
Speaker 3: Damn?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I just had to test the waters, all right, l T l C.
Speaker 2: Was that good or that bad?
Speaker 3: He?
Speaker 1: No? The lt Bam Bam Bigelo match was fired.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm okay, Corny Mania Yeah, okay, okay, okay, I mean yeah, bad Bunny. Oh yeah, bad Bunny probably top five, my number one, bad way number one. Yeah, bad Bunny probably top five like right now and all time, yo, Like yeah, probably Floyd.
Speaker 1: Is he better than Floyd?
Speaker 3: Is Jelly better than Floyd?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jelly have a better I'm gonna say no. I'm gonna say no.
Speaker 3: No, that Floyd was impactful, that Flo, that that that John Man.
Speaker 1: Damn we got mister t B.
Speaker 3: That's that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, that that that mister T and uh, oh my god, Roddy, come on, bro, I mean, I mean, for legacy sake, I don't know if he could put him over mister T.
Speaker 3: We can put him over l T. That that that mister Usher than the whole new like that was the birth of all of this.
Speaker 14: Snooky No, I don't disrespect snooky like that, you know. Maria mano oh yeah, we don't talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that was.
Speaker 3: That was one of the ones.
Speaker 1: Maria meant that ship yeah, Maria.
Speaker 3: Manuons was in her bag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, y.
Speaker 3: You know something you know, Oh, I got She's different with it. I'm like she at the time, at the time.
Speaker 1: Did he have a better performance than Action Bronson?
Speaker 3: Action, Action and a Dog Actually was.
Speaker 2: Actually was cooking Jack your.
Speaker 3: Action one of the ones though, like your action in Jelly that's a dream match.
Speaker 1: That's a dream team.
Speaker 5: Well, I was let's do this, Let's do action and about I was about to cook up a taxi match.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, let's do that. Let's do that. Tell you, let's do that.
Speaker 1: That is a hell of a team though, I'm just I'm just visualizing Jelly roll in the War Games oh man, like the like the like maybe like he's starting out the match like against like arm. Then they just beat him until somebody coming like a great baby face performance. Give him the world title match.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: He he fucking sold to Fat Joe.
Speaker 5: Did you hear Fat Joe's story on the Fat Joe and Joe Pot He sold straight the Fat Joe Like after the table spot, he.
Speaker 3: Said, Joe, I'm done, Joe, I can't do no more. I can't do it.
Speaker 15: I can't do it, And he sold Joe and he hit his power serge. It's I tell you yeah, like that was that was beautiful.
Speaker 1: Shoot, that was an open Randy Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: They had to do with be formidable. I mean be Randy Orton, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, man, that's that clear.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, just I'm okay. Jelly Roll can come back.
Speaker 3: He can come back.
Speaker 5: He needs to come back. He need to be he need to be a survivor. Pecko Park, I'm looking forward to that p L ship.
Speaker 1: At the Rumble. Yeah yeah, Final four.
Speaker 3: You do speed and the Rumble on some better get him a bag?
Speaker 1: Oh Wall and Jerry would slut this man.
Speaker 3: Jerry Lawler top five there.
Speaker 1: God yo, Jail Row would have been a three time us W A heavyweight champion in Memphis.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Monday nights, bro, hack Bro, Monday nights in Nashville, any city, Memphis.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, you don't think Dusky Roads would have not loved jelly roll?
Speaker 2: Bro, it's that that era talking about so well?
Speaker 3: Oh man, maybe having dinner every week?
Speaker 1: He fits it like to what's he You're talking about? A Row Warrior pop.
Speaker 3: Right? No jelly on some ship.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 3: I think that's the beginning of something, if you you know, if you're into it, man, I.
Speaker 1: Told you, man, I got I got that. I'm always under the belief that all you really gotta do to convert somebody to be a wrestling fan just take him to a show. Like I feel like if you experience wrestling live, your whole perception of it changes, right, And I think for like celebrities, like the ones that are like are true fans, there's the ones that want to step in the ring, you know what I mean, Like they're not gonna embarrass themselves, but they're not gonna embarrass the what they enjoy watching. It's like, what's that, dude?
Speaker 3: Paul Walter Houser.
Speaker 1: Man, Like, I didn't watch Collision last night, but my wife was telling me about like he was like, you know, shout out to the a W for for rolling up in like the small towns like in Virginia, you know what I mean, like Backwoods, which if you know Roanoke where Collision was historical historical wrestling wrestling city for Jim Crockett. So yeah, I think we're gonna see I think I think we're gonna see Jelly Roll have a big match at Mania. I could see that. I can see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that bump, I have to he definitely he ate it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he ate.
Speaker 2: My man did the Willis Read type deal and he low. I had to give it to him. I gotta give it to like the theatrics.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Sorry, he was way more impressive than I think anybody would. I have to you know, I wasn't.
Speaker 2: Familiar with your game.
Speaker 1: Oh look, don't put him and Cody together from oh Man, Bigga put that Bigga Jelly rolling the polka dots.
Speaker 3: Come on, you're gonna have to thank them for the fucking house Nigga bro fla Atlanta.
Speaker 4: That's as American as you fucking ship. That's the baby. That's that's what you say about white Hot.
Speaker 3: Where is this happened in that?
Speaker 1: Man? Oh my days, bro, Charlotte and Alexa getting their their flair and aren't on. I mean I like that. I like that too.
Speaker 3: I like that vibe.
Speaker 2: It grew on me. I didn't hate it at first. It's just I wanted to see what it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: But it's cooking after Friday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't think about Jade and Tiffany.
Speaker 2: They at it again.
Speaker 1: No no match at summers. Would you think.
Speaker 2: I just wish they had more time?
Speaker 4: I mean it was two really motherfucker, really good athletes that both have Clearly both are students of the game, especially j Jay. I would say that match, the amount of moods she was pulling out with was very chris, very sharp, very okay, you've been in your bag, you've been in the lab. She hears a noise and she channels it very well. She very fucking well. Uh again, yes, Gerard, we did think Jade was going to win, probably should have one, but that's not what we're discussing.
Speaker 2: We're discussing the match.
Speaker 1: So yeah, hey, look now you've got to see the see the vision, long term play. I mean, Jay needed to lose that match because in order for you to have crashed out, you have to see somebody do it better. And the person that is going to defeat Tiffany Stratton is going to be binky. Think he's gonna do be the one to take that title off, and then the crash out happens and then we lead into.
Speaker 3: The market, see it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right right, that's the better play.
Speaker 2: That's a better play. The crash out always leads to success every time.
Speaker 3: Pay from that crash you.
Speaker 1: Gotta do, man, that's what you gotta do. Okay, Naomi real io. Great match, great.
Speaker 2: Match, really good opener, solid opening.
Speaker 1: Now man, I need you all the comfort my heart. Man. It's not only gonna beat Stephanie. Yeah yeah, okay, all right, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Steph is hot as ship. Yeah, Steph is the ship. Be mad.
Speaker 5: But like she gotta chase a little bit more right now you need it, right now, you need it. She gotta chase a little bit more fresh fresh from n x T, you know what I mean, Like we've seen what she could do again. I mean we I really like yo, so like we you know it's funny. You know it's something such as locker room leaves started around the time where stuff was kind of getting some acclaim here in the States.
Speaker 3: She was in a match with Mercedes. You do know what I'm saying. I believe at Forbidden Door it was Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think I did a post show or a show the day after, and I might need the price to get back to that in this in this next iteration, yeah, has been very like commendable.
Speaker 3: All over.
Speaker 1: Now you're so good? Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: I thought it was me? Oh no, oh no, hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can you hear me?
Speaker 9: Bro oh ship Yeah, looking good? Now, looking good? And I know he's still talking to you.
Speaker 2: Might just lit him out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I might have to bring you back to bring you back. Yeah, hit him up, hit him in the group chat, real quick chat. Well we'll we'll get him back. We'll get him back. Yeah. He broke he pros pros even after I took him out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think when it comes to like Naomi and this particular joint, I think Naomi should at least hold onto the title. Like I hate to say it, man, Like I think Ria gonna be the one who uh to take it off of her. But I would do that act. I would do that at maybe the Rumble or something. Oh we'll be good, you hear me, bro?
Speaker 3: Yeah we should be a second, should be you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Everything's catching up.
Speaker 3: I think we could.
Speaker 1: Poc. What did y'all think of that? Who hey.
Speaker 2: Sat out the canvas? Livery man?
Speaker 1: You know what I ain't got I ain't got nothing to say for Quice some time?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Shot?
Speaker 2: She ate that spot Jack.
Speaker 1: That's the thing, that's even the water thing, like if you know, you know, you know what I mean, Like like I gotta put I gotta send you the match. I gotta send you Candace and nasty ass Joey against the Young Bucks. Yeah, it's one of them, one one of them ones.
Speaker 2: The hell of a name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you a bitch a bit as bitch ass nigga. But match incredible, incredible. Yeah, uh, I like I really like Ray Phoenix and Andreida Andrade as a tag team. I'm a huge, huge fan. In fact, if I was making some motion, I know they've already announced the match, but I think it's those Guards of versus Pair Gone Cycle, clown Triple Media. I would take them niggas out and I would put Low Scars versus Phoenix in on Raw Day Triple Media. That feel like that'd be that's the real motion.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean that's that's definitely more of the I think that would definitely be more to play for the parent company. Oh yeah, maybe and maybe moving for maybe moving them elsewhere. But yeah, that that would be crazy.
Speaker 1: Hey man, somebody got to be the pre show. I'm sorry, yeah, yeah, somebody. You know what I mean, like cycle clown a legend, don't get don't get twisted, don't don't get that twisted. But if we got new ownership like Triple A, Triple A has gotta get some myes on them.
Speaker 3: Right, exactly, right, exactly.
Speaker 1: On YouTube, Yes, Saturday, Yeah, the first days on the defense.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Defense. Yeah, I mean, bro, you got that shoot, you got that match with the main event, the Kingo Dom Grand Dragon League.
Speaker 3: I think we know what's going on.
Speaker 5: New ownership, baby, come on, new ownership. Cheeks Mosa listen, listen, listen, smooth.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Look, if you don't see the play of Dom defending the Mega Championship against Ray in Mexico, if you're not seeing that, bitch, I don't know what we're doing what we're doing ray mystereo.
Speaker 3: Yeah absolutely, but Mexico where though, I mean, because I think.
Speaker 2: And I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I think he was tired.
Speaker 3: He just injured an opportunity to do it at the read first, then we go home.
Speaker 1: You do it and do it in state side. Then go shoot for real for real.
Speaker 3: Listen, listen.
Speaker 1: First of all, don pulling up in the Low Gringo's local gear would be insane for those for those that don't know, the Lows Gringos Locals gear is just the United States flag gear. You know what I mean? Shout out to Eddie.
Speaker 3: Multuous tag team story. Oh my god. Yeah, man, we was talking a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Nick, I want to do a watch list so bad on that match of Los Gringo's Locals and Octagon and a Elio del Santo. I want to do a watch list all that ships so bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah man, I might, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: We might. We might need to do that. I might have to do that, But but I see, I see that potentially being raised retirement match. Okay, what more would you like from like as a father? What more would you want than in the country that you really that you got to start at you know what I mean in the promotion that you really got like your footing where people really learned the name Ray Mysterio. Shout out to Ray Mysterio Senior, his uncle. But for Ray to have his last match against his son for the biggest championship in in triple a, come on, bro, that's just that's that's cinema itself.
Speaker 3: Yeah right yeah right was that Jeff he loses?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, yeah, true.
Speaker 1: I was so fixated on Dom and AJ and like the homage to the WrestleMania or the SummerSlam two thousand and five, because you know, like the Gears match, right, So Dom had the same colors that Ray had on at SummerSlam. AJ had the same gear Eddie had on. You know what I did not catch? So you know how he came out with his son in the in the Lowrider, right yep? Yeah. Did you notice his son had blonde hair?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 1: Oh that was oh I just thought that was this regular hairdsh it. I found out that they were paying homage to Dom because Dom had the blonde hair when he was a kid.
Speaker 4: That's fire, yeah, fire, The details is that's pretty fire, yes, fire, yeah, it was it was money.
Speaker 1: It was money.
Speaker 3: You know what. I think you wanted something, Scott, what are we talking about?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 3: Mother?
Speaker 4: For you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think this could happen next March. I think you do you do you.
Speaker 5: I don't know what you do in San Diego in November, but I think you might want to do this at Ray de Reyes March twenty twenty six. Don't don't know where it's going to be, Guadala horror minor, right, I don't know where it's gonna be at. But I think you do this at the Namesake show. You do this at King of Kings, you do this at Ray the Reez in March twenty six. I think you want some shit, you cook it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is it.
Speaker 3: You set it up, You set it up.
Speaker 5: But I'm like, wait a minute, Triple Mont, you know what I mean, Triple Mania, But I'm like, nah, Ray the Reds in March.
Speaker 1: See this is what this show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's see they do they do a it's like they King of the Ring.
Speaker 5: I mean they might kick it to they might include they could do some goofy shit where they actually include the title in the tournament. So if if don want to get and raided the Reyes, and I don't know they might, but it could just be like a singles match on the card consequent and then like you know, the the final Raid, the Rez match, you know what I mean, which I think coming into this year, I don't know, you got a lot going on.
Speaker 3: We got some Mister Guana going on, we got some Doctor Wagner going on. But you do this ship at rate the res for sure.
Speaker 1: And let me let me just say, like I've I've been, I've been keeping my eye out right. I feel like Lucca Li Ray has finally like surpassed the perception that most fans have, like most of the time when fans takee like International Wrestling, like they go to Japan, right New Japan, Right New Japan really hasn't been making motion like that, right in the last few years. It's been CM right, just got this this partnership, right. I have no doubt that if they did that match at rayd Reez, that might be one of the biggest streaming matches that we ever see, like in in the modern era, right, just because of the history the lineage. Shoot, I don't know if y'all got an opportunity Friday Night, it was Blue Panther Ultimore c mll MLW. I think it was for the Middle.
Speaker 3: I didn't see it. Oh my yo, it's crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: One of the was incredible, absolutely incredible, and shoot even like down to like in we're about to have Mandido at Cecero at Depth before dishonor. I just think right now, Luca Libray is in such a prominent position, and I think dom having that mega Championship going on Netflix with it carrying it all the way to a match whip Ray that shoots triple A to a whole different, different stratosphere. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And I think another thing is like where is this King of the Lucha Doda ship coming from? And how and how is that going to come into fruition?
Speaker 1: Yo, some somebody did say that they should do like five l grande americanos. I guess like Luca Doors in War Games.
Speaker 3: All right, so who we got?
Speaker 1: We got?
Speaker 5: I mean, given that check comes up, we got chat, we got a little wig. Some people saying Pete done.
Speaker 1: Done, Pete done. I knew who this new one was. I don't know who this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's funny. Can you can you.
Speaker 1: Imagine doing like five luchadors versus five Americanos. The losing team has to unmask.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. It's like the Harlem Globe Trotters. That ship is amazing. That is so, it's so it's great.
Speaker 2: I hate it because it's funny. It shouldn't be. It's like.
Speaker 3: It's like Manny and nine with the second doing that ship was life changing like that, And yeah, I mean I ain't see.
Speaker 5: It like my brothers and him, but I had to like wait a little bit. But it's like, it's like it's like that second doint.
Speaker 1: Man, that might be a top ten moment for me. I might even lie people, but you will never hear me say anything bad about WrestleMania nine or that man oh man, nigga crushing doink My god, that was it. First of all. Okay, hold on, hold on, let me tell y'all something. Man. You gotta remember this. Nineteen ninety three. You got this fucking clown on the outside with his arm in a sling, giving this nigga a flower and said, Yo, don't touch me. I got a bad arm. This nigga crushed grabs the flower, turns around right. He's right next to the fans. The fans are telling him. Yo, the nigga just took his arm out of the sling.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: This man takes the face arm, starts going ham on, crush, stretch your job.
Speaker 3: I almost want to turn the documentary.
Speaker 1: Back on compelling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come on, bro, I wanna turn that ship back on.
Speaker 1: They have a match in Las Vegas. This man hasn't been the the corner crush crushing his school nigga. That looks just like come out from under the ring sitting with the same arm.
Speaker 3: How did that conversation go for that booking? Man? I mean, we got to talk about certain people. I guess I don't. We ain't gotta do it right here. I'm just like that's they was. They was on some ship that weekend. Man, she was awesome ship.
Speaker 1: There's an argument that Donk the Clown was one of the best wrestlers in North America in nineteen ninety three. Facts are the threes with three fall with Martin Jeannetty.
Speaker 3: Come on, yeah, come on, you have to know something.
Speaker 5: You have to know something, man, I'm watching cross and I'm watching the Manian Non documentary After the Facts the Clown.
Speaker 1: Tell you, bro, the ninety three round was great.
Speaker 3: I thought I thought the.
Speaker 10: What's that shipped on vice? Oh yes, I thought that his outside the ring was phenomenal.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he was a piece of ship. But man, yeah, I mean well you know, yeah, yeah, that's the ship that be cracking me up about like old wrestlers. Like people will be like, Yo, this nigga was a terrible person, but that nigga working punch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you're look at this whole ship, yo.
Speaker 5: Superstar Billy Green a common thing throughout the joint.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man was a trash bitch as.
Speaker 3: Motherfucker, but but that was something else.
Speaker 1: Man. Listen, Dick Dick Murdoch was a whole clansman fact, but don't tell an old time or that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, oh god.
Speaker 1: But yeah, let's let's let's do let's do a little speed run real quick. Oh not necessarily a speeding run hurt syndicate because it's hurting feelings out here. Man, I don't know about y'all. I'm one hundred percent taking the hurt syndicate sign.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, this was the planing weeks ago to do this. Yeah to to Yeah, I mean like like we fu are y'all talking about?
Speaker 3: Man? Then the get the funk out of here.
Speaker 1: I don't like like I saw the report, like m v P has been rubbing people the wrong way. Who cares? Didn't prince the time? Dog like.
Speaker 3: Thinking from Miami Gardens, bro see his life.
Speaker 1: You got a right there on the chest man about holding somebody.
Speaker 3: But lead that nigg alone, say that lead that nigga alone.
Speaker 1: Look what happened to Look what happened to Jericho? Hey got folted off on the boat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like, I don't know how what and how true any of it was, But I think the most funniest thing or ship that.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm new too, is that he MVP don't funk with us people.
Speaker 1: I think they'd be bunked that joint with that video.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, all right, because that's the only thing I saw nigga like damn.
Speaker 1: Also like I also understand that niggas beedball too happy sometimes.
Speaker 3: Wait the mouthpiece, let me smiling through.
Speaker 1: The mouthpiece, smiling through the mouthpiece, so like that's that's the character for you, smiling through you smiling through your mouthpiece and your barefoot Like we already have a lot of a lot of negative red flags going off.
Speaker 5: The mouthpiece supposed to be like formidable like we were talking about Angle earlier, Josh Alexander.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's just.
Speaker 8: You know, damn, my nigga can't even be positive, man, shout out the.
Speaker 1: Fund Are you bowing me for? Understand the m v P.
Speaker 3: Who's the last bowler winner? That was? Okay, come on, Danny, hold on, hold up? You know, and you know what I mean. We ain't got wait on that. I'm just like, you know, I mean, but oh yeah, Mike Speedball, Man, he's a character.
Speaker 1: What do y'all think about about like one of the members of the Heirs Syndicate wanting to end the m J storyline. I already knew who it was. I feel like I can buy that one.
Speaker 2: I can buy that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That one didn't really surprised me at all. Again, I thought it maybe laugh with the speed Boss.
Speaker 1: Speedball was the last bowl over?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think Danny before him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, Hey, listen, what was the other one?
Speaker 2: They didn't want to drop the chips to jets by nigga?
Speaker 1: Who would.
Speaker 2: You need to understand?
Speaker 1: What? You understand what's going on here? We don't have dominant tag teams like that. Everybody's going to critically Acclaimed match. I didn't want to see niggas wreck ship. Yeah, the person get fulfills everything I love about pro wrestling. We function up and we bounced.
Speaker 3: When championships make money. I could see, would you no, and what show is this? What show is this? What show we talking about?
Speaker 2: No, we're talking about the Hurt Syndic Kid, right.
Speaker 3: But what show were talking about? Dropping the titles on? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, So I just saw that it again. I don't know what's sure or not in the work.
Speaker 3: I feel you, Yeah, okay, I want to try to hear the story.
Speaker 2: It's you. I'm and I'm assuming I'm what was the all in?
Speaker 5: I'm a guessing that all in or just in general, I ain't got more motion and the hurt than the Hurt Syndicate.
Speaker 3: I ain't got my fucking motion and the fucking acclaimed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know what.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying that.
Speaker 5: It's just like I think you, especially if think an a W tag team, I think have a certain in order to get those titles, right.
Speaker 3: I think it's certain, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Like we had we had a great time with with Private Party, you know what I mean, for a certain time being right, But the business is gonna be the business man like it's you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wish somebody would come up to me and be like, hey, we want to lose the titles to FTR Nigga what then?
Speaker 4: Not?
Speaker 3: Right now? No, I'm good twenty fourteen.
Speaker 4: So again, it looks like that's that's that's what it looks like. It's shaping up to be the mosing FTR. Again, that was a report. Take it with a grain of salt.
Speaker 1: I don't see that. I don't see that being the motion for Forbidden Door. I don't I think the I think the match for Forbidden Door should be the Hurt Syndicate against Ruby King in Bandido.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: I think I think that should be the I think that should be the move. I think that should be the move.
Speaker 2: So do you drop it?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, wait, wait wait I want I'm gonna stop you right now, right, I'm gonna stop you right now right. You can throw a million tag teams at me, and my answer is always going to be no, The Hurt Syndicate should win every single time. How long you want to go.
Speaker 2: You want to go brection?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can put my favorite tag team the MotorCity machine Guns up against the Hurt Syndicate. I'm gonna be like, destroy them, niggas, raise your fist.
Speaker 2: That nack.
Speaker 3: That's he's so, he's so, he's so. He being so honest right now.
Speaker 4: In a perfect world, I'm with you a thousand percent. This in't a perfect world. This is a harsh, cold world, my man's. And all I'm saying is this is gonna be between ft R jets Be or Brandino.
Speaker 1: Those brother, Chaz, can I can I tell you something?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: I've been studying this ship for a long time. Okay to hear black men be in a backstage setting and they're telling people know in wrestling, Oh my god, this is great. Nigga, say no that everybody.
Speaker 3: It's like Spike Lee, this ship is amazing. This is like fucking.
Speaker 1: You can put Hangman Page up against Bobby Lashley for the world title. Like, give that title to Bobby lash Lee immediately. Yo.
Speaker 5: Man, When that Ron Killing ship first started, pop and I'm like, oh, they didn't got Scott started.
Speaker 3: They got it here, we gotta gave he got his name back.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh yeah they did, yeah man, yeah, oh man, I'm disappointed.
Speaker 1: Chaz humor me real quick. In fact, you know what, you're the defense attorney this week.
Speaker 3: Ship Yeah, yeah, he's got handed the briefcase. Fuck.
Speaker 1: You have to explain to the jury, okay, a scenario that the Hurt Syndicate should lose the tatom titles.
Speaker 2: Damn, you're gonna put me up against my niggas.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely, In fact, I'll even go one step further. You have to defend. You have to convince the jury of the young Bucks beating the Hurt Syndicate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Can I use a lifeline?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Damn h.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I ain't about to go through this, man, but break my heart. Damn damn. Okay, okay, damn fuck.
Speaker 3: Why would I want?
Speaker 2: Who wants that?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 3: Books now and that ship they talking lately? You know what found the fathers used to do.
Speaker 4: I was I would draw. Uh, my man is guilty. I'm wanna get up about it. Yeah, you gotta disground.
Speaker 2: I ain't got nothing for that.
Speaker 3: You like puff lawyer, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know.
Speaker 5: I can't do nothing with this one, Dianaara, buddy on your own this one. Hell no, pay them initial fees. Sh Ship Man out right, you can't defend that and you know what I mean, I'm even saying as you as you Mulley, and I'm like, I'm like, damn, I you know, the bag class was a motherfucker.
Speaker 3: But I'm like, I can't.
Speaker 4: Because I'm trying to even do like even the Shenanigans that make none of that makes none of that. They can't this that make sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah. The reason why I can see them losing to Brody and being needle is I feel like that's a believable baby face team, right, you know what I mean, Like big Brody band doodles already on fire, like except right, I think it makes more sense for them to lose. I'm talking about Brody and Bedido to win the titles and lose it to f TR. That makes more sense to me than f TR beating the Hurt Syndicate, unless unless you do that match and m j F costs the Hurt Syndicate the tag titles. Shenanigans.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, but then I feel like, if you're gonna do that, then we can't waste time with with Bobby in the world title picture.
Speaker 2: If that's the case, that has to be the next that has to be the end goal for this means.
Speaker 1: The one thing thing about Bobby last year is man, you can throw him in any it's just gonna make sense. Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 1: Because then you're gonna then you're gonna really see some politicking.
Speaker 2: Mmm.
Speaker 1: Gonna be here right there for it.
Speaker 3: That's real, that's real.
Speaker 1: That's oh. Zach Saber Junior will defend the i w g P World title at Forbidden Door Fatal four Way happening on Collision next week.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Danny Garcia Tiger style, Lee moriorty, my goat hit c Saro mm hmm and my real fucking goatis.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that is a oh boy, that's all the fixes niggas.
Speaker 3: Who gets over in that one? Man you gotta do.
Speaker 1: In London. Oh, it's definitely Danny, Danny, you know what, You're right?
Speaker 2: Sorry about that one. I'm bugging right.
Speaker 1: That's that's why Danny in this match we need. Yeah, yeah, come on, bro, Nigel and Zack Saber Junior in London. Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 2: That's money right there.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: I mean selfishly, you know, shout the Tiger style. But yeah, that's that.
Speaker 3: I mean, shoot, I wasn't even a great spot.
Speaker 1: That's that's a major spot, huge because like you know what I mean, like they can play the fact that like Lee has beaten yeah Nigel, you know yeah, I mean if Nigel was not in this match, my pick would be head of Sero because him and Zack sab R cook every time. But yeah, like this is this is London, bro, we gotta yeah yeah, yeah for sure, for sure.
Speaker 5: And they indoors now they have the O two, they're gonna pack the ship out of that's she's gonna be.
Speaker 1: What else we got? Man? What else we got?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Shant the Adonis is no longer in w W E he's doing.
Speaker 2: Saw that today.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's an alley for first class. Yeah yeah, that's an allue.
Speaker 3: Yeah it should be.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah the Nigga never coming back?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you could tell that's it to week.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's not looking. But like I think like him a j you know, I mean they just brought back rich Swan for first class. I think that that would be a nice little group.
Speaker 3: It makes.
Speaker 1: Chats. Talk to me, man, what else we got?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 4: Elie Wrestling is changing the game right now. They should have been did this a long time ago?
Speaker 3: Jents, what that's looking like in the Old two Arena against Tony.
Speaker 2: H Man that she win.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she gotta win.
Speaker 2: In theatom, she gotta win.
Speaker 4: Because if you won't go give it to Mercedes, then I mean who's really left?
Speaker 1: I mean the play, the play. You couldn't extend this and then maybe you do Tony and Techla after blooding, like if they do blood and Guts and let's say Tecla and her team wins, which I do think they would. I think Tecla would make a great opponent for Tony, right, but I just like it's Athenis time, like.
Speaker 5: And yeah, man, I think it's a way better set up if Athena gets the title and at some point her Mercedes cross passed again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's what.
Speaker 4: This weekend and this week there's still there's still a lot of meal in that bone, brother, there's still a lot of most in there, A lot, Yeah, Tony, Yeah A Thina gotta win.
Speaker 2: Athena gotta win. A thinka gotta win there.
Speaker 1: I mean, shoot, you really could, like you couldn't do like a winner takes all type of joint Like if Athena wins, sh have the a w A w womens a you know, the Ring of Honor, Mercedes got these eight belts. I think there's a a behind the scenes play right now on elevating as many women's championships in wrestling. I think that's why the Mercedes has been going around. I don't think this is just I don't think this is just one of those things where like Mercedes just collecting the belts that she's not gonna do nothing with it. I really do think she is making a strategic play at highlighting these titles because I feel like something bigger is in the works for this, right I think last night, like Athena, I think, you know, doing that show we weren't we run the World in Texas Mercedes pulling up. I don't think that's a coincidence. I don't think that's just like a one off. I think something major is happening in women's wrestling right now, and maybe we just don't see it right now, but I one hundred percent see something major happening next year when it comes to women's wrestling.
Speaker 2: I'm on the same page as you as a matter of fact, because again, I'll even go further.
Speaker 4: I feel again last night we run the world with a thing of being a majority owner with clearly the best woman in the best product of rest in the game in Mercedes going.
Speaker 2: On this kind of world tool with all these different type of belts.
Speaker 4: Linking up there, having the freedom to move the way she wants to move, have it, and having this cache. Even though she's not the big aw dog, she's still the top of the top as far as a pyramid. Right now, I don't think it's a coincidence. And I was going any further. I think Mayan World plays a huge part in all of this. We are going what we see right now. But a huge fan Mercedes, a post Mercedes is strategic of what she posts, how she posts, and when she posts, doesn't just retweet that ship on the same week of this show. And at the same time, because my world is a clear disciple and a clear love of Athenem, none.
Speaker 2: Of these things are happening by coincidence.
Speaker 4: Like you said, everything is strategic, Everything is moving towards something massive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, next year, y'all are talking about like.
Speaker 2: An evolution kind of deal.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna yes, it could, but I'm not gonna say I don't want to put a on that same pedestal.
Speaker 2: What I want to do is evolution.
Speaker 4: This specific evolution can be a blueprint as to what kind of we start to see coming down a pipeline. Because we were talking about having it being having us removing one of the fucking of the pos that maybe not get the same motion and having that take its place. You mean to tell me that shit couldn't go on right after Wrestle Mainium instead of backlash. So and I think that's where we're kind of moving, moving towards twenty twenty six, which I hope is that women's business by far Right now is the end all be all with the topic of the conversation, from what we're seeing with evolution, for what we're seeing with Mercedes, to what we're seeing with Athena, to what we're seeing with Tony Storm, to what we're seeing the women do on the indie scene, to what we're seeing now it being literally watching it play out to a peer of ours within this black culture in Maya's world, having both probably to the top five women in the game being connected in some way shit before towards them.
Speaker 2: None of this is my coincidence. So I'm excited to see what comes of.
Speaker 4: How we kind of get start to down not downplay how we start to take away the titles from Mercedes, how that looks, what's going to be the story behind that, and how we build towards the TBS title possibly changing hands, and how that sets the stage for the rest.
Speaker 2: Of the year in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: No, I see the play.
Speaker 5: I should the play y'all talking about Maya? U did y'all y'all mention in Maya and the Mercedes stuff? Yeah, Yo, I've seen a little bit of clips from it, but like that Maya billity starts.
Speaker 2: I heard that.
Speaker 3: I've seen about like five six spots. It looked crazy.
Speaker 5: Look even when I seen an announcement, I'm like, oh, that's gonna be. That's gonna be one of the ones that weekend that we're gonna hear about. And we're hearing about it may have been on fire this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she drawing, she is mind, she's been fired, so she needs to be next on fourth route. It's a lot going on right now.
Speaker 5: Shout out Lexus, I mean shout out Sierra. I'm not mistaken that she been on the but that that that needs to be a thing. That's absolutely they need to draw that into the ground.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, man, women's wrestling in twenty twenty five is what's carrying everything. Like women have just been. You don't think when this this blood and guts women's joint happens, you don't think that's gonna be destination television.
Speaker 2: That's moving numbers. That's gonna do numbers.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: Shoot, that has been. That's probably been one of my favorite fews this whole year, like like you know what I mean, Like it's unfortunate that like Jamie ha got hurt. Yeah, but man, if you want to talk about step up a'manada?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: What y'all think carrying cross did?
Speaker 3: Did step to the plate?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I want to make sure we I want to make sure we give all the praise like we always do Samanada, because.
Speaker 2: We kept beating that chest, we kept beating that drum, like what does didn't she have.
Speaker 4: Whatever tool you think a wrestler is supposed to have, she checks it off. It was just about more of it again, Tony and the rest of them. Wherever you want to place it, yo, see the vision, just give the give, give this ball and let.
Speaker 2: Her run with it. So yeah, it's the hours have been dope.
Speaker 4: I just again, I hope this, I hope this blood and guts really leads to something something.
Speaker 3: More for her.
Speaker 4: She needs, she needs to have some type of gold around her waist at this point in time. That has to be end goal for.
Speaker 1: This has to be. I think it does. I think I think it's like it like push is. I think this whole thing has pushed her to the where where she should be right and you shoot, I mean, for real, salute to everybody involved in this. Tecla, Julia sky Blue, Megan, Penelope Willow, uh Ty Mellow and A Jay I'm a na A, you know what I mean, stant Lander, you know what I mean. Like, I think she'll be a part of this. We're about to get Harley Cameron back, yo, I mean Tony, Alex winzor Athena like and then that's just a w right like Tomorrow Network getting Naomi Eo. I'm like, everybody is everybody eating right now? Man? It's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: One thing I want to correct real quick, gentlemen, is that My World was actually on fourth rope. She was featured on the Vegas Show against Tierra James.
Speaker 3: She lost on the second to the last match on that card.
Speaker 5: But yeah, man, you know it's it's they cooking, man, You know everything is happening.
Speaker 1: You know who else does a big fan from from Fourth Rope? Dnk the Clown. They've used his picture many times on the bus, you know what I mean? Real Crouch, Look, Chad, that fuck whatever you had watching this week, you are watching during the Clown matches all week.
Speaker 3: That's a Fourth Rope special.
Speaker 1: Ninety shoot ninety three. Look we got options dog, we got Crush, we got mister Perfect, we got already, we got watcho.
Speaker 3: Yoko for you yo.
Speaker 1: We got a fantastic eight minute scrimmish between him and Brett Summer Slave ninety three.
Speaker 4: I'm laughing because when I started doing your watch list, the first ones I started seeing was up there was like joint versus Crush, and for what it was, it was, it was pretty solid.
Speaker 1: I will say that Donk was good shit man, before we get out of it, let me just say this one thing, man, Let me just say this one thing. Right, pro wrestling, for as subjective as it is, right, Dave Meltzer can get a lot of credit for introducing wrestling to people. Like there's been a bunch of matches that I don't think I would have ever seen when I was developing my fandom. It It wasn't for like the five star ratings and everything, But there is definitely a section that made him, made him influence fans not watching certain matches, right, And that's all this is, That's all that comes down to.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: People see like the clown gimmick and they're like, oh, that shit, whack? Why is that whack? An evil clown in progress? Like that's that's funny, that that's great?
Speaker 3: Right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: There is nothing you can't There's nothing Dave Meltzer has told me that makes me think like, oh yeah, King Mabel was whack.
Speaker 3: No, King Mabel was dope exactly.
Speaker 1: And yeah, So like the one thing if you do, if your heart does feel the need to watch any of those matches, those doint matches, I'm recommending, know that I'm not putting you on to just like comedy matches like these are serious, technical, like incredible matches like I would put like I honestly would put and I'm not even saying that's just because it's topical. I would put that joint to clown Martin Janetty two out of three falls match against any match today. That match was incredible. That was a Monday that wrong, incredible match right on. Incredible match.
Speaker 3: Yeah, simpler times, man, But watch more, watch.
Speaker 1: More joint matches, y'all. That's youall theme for the day? Do you do You got anything else?
Speaker 2: Fellows?
Speaker 1: You got anything else? Anything else sticking out?
Speaker 3: I think that might be might be it?
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: Oh, one last thing, one last thing, because I was meant to say at the beginning of the show, love one hundred percent, sending one hundred percent love thoughts and prayers to Jonathan Gresham. Uh, you know what I mean. For those that don't know Jonathan Gresham suckered two strokes last week. Took me thirty minutes to dial nine one one. Very very scary situation, especially we all know Jonathan Gresham. You know what I mean? Man, It is like in top tiptop shape, you know what I mean, one of the best. He had just wrestled on BLOSDS Sport against Pete Dunn. Terrifying. It had to be absolutely terrifying for his wife to see him like on you know, the ring camera. It looks like, you know me, he's just in good spirits. So but yeah, I just wanted to just say that love to Jonathan Gresham, loved to Jordan Grace, you know what I mean. Obviously the very first thing for black men please get regularly checked, you know what I mean, go to the doctor, you know what I mean. Like very grateful that Gresham was able to even make that phone call, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, that's just wanted to shut that out real quick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, you know who been heavy on my mind lately too, Man, my man, Chris Bay, you know what I mean, Just that from a little while ago. So I know that you know, he's good in it, but he's just been somebody that's been in my mind heavy lately too, and it's been keeping him in mind, you know.
Speaker 10: But pe man, I just again, I just want to because I know we talked about earlier, just want to kind of double back.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: What the right.
Speaker 4: Oh, pressed with your brother, Absolutely, I don't know what the right answer is when it comes to you know what I mean, trying to to watch WWE and trying to balance out you know what I mean, what you feel is the right thing that you should be doing, what your morality says you should be doing I don't know. I definitely not the person that has all the answers about it. Again, it took me a minute to slide back here to this space. Shout out to Nash, Love to you, brother. It took me a minute to slide back here, and I'm just very thankful I was able to slide.
Speaker 2: Back to a village that understood, you know, where I was at and how I felt about this ship, but how much I loved it.
Speaker 4: And it's the reason why I can't fully say, you know, I'm fully done with you know, w W, I'm fully done with this, whatever the case may be. Because again, this is what brought me to the dance, This is what brought me here to this village.
Speaker 2: This is what brought me here to you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Four brothers who I loved, who I love deeply and and revitalize the game in my heart that I had since.
Speaker 2: I was a kid. But you know, for me, man, my entire village, a deep part of my village, a good portion is black women. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I have women in my life that are not black. That means just as much to me that Hell was some type of place in my life, so to know the hell we climbed out of with that whole vent shit to just you know, just this new sense of revitalized energy that that niggas had when it came to w W and the ship that spawned off that whole thing.
Speaker 2: Again, everything started to count. It was a domino effect.
Speaker 4: Once the top of the top got better, it trickled down to everything else. We started to see aw hit its stride. We started to see you know what I mean, impact find its new groove, which led it back to t n A are always at the time was on a surge. Everything that we always wanted in this shit happened after that whole little era. But the most important thing was it we felt like we made it to we're just women felt safe, you know what I mean, Like, fuck all that, you know, the benefits of the graphs, fuck all that. What I'm saying, the growth of the game. One of our biggest issues we always had was protecting women, not just in wrestling, in life. So when it finally started looking like we would get into that space with at least within wrestling.
Speaker 2: And again.
Speaker 4: There were there were multitude of things that were happening, and not to say we ignored it. It's just that it was like, all right, we at least it ain't this bad, you know what I'm saying, So we don't keep on marching forward. We'll speak about this, we'll speak about that, but we'll keep much for it because at least it ain't what we had.
Speaker 2: And when that music hit, that was like a dagger, a dagger to.
Speaker 4: Everything we thought, we left behind, everything we thought they at least gave a fuck about.
Speaker 2: Right things that we as humans, we feel you should care.
Speaker 4: About, you, you feel you should have some type of moral compass about.
Speaker 2: But with that, with that music, it's a big fuck you to all of that.
Speaker 4: So it's like for me, you know, I say, I gotta take a break, man, I gotta take a break from watching them like that. I gotta take a break from tweeting about them like that. I'm not saying that's the right answer. I don't know what the right answer is.
Speaker 1: Because this is not the.
Speaker 4: First time that things that are morally and so corrupt and just filled with toxicity.
Speaker 2: This isn't new for WW. This is new for WW. This isn't new at all.
Speaker 4: This is how the game got here, built off the backs of capitalism, built off the backs of racism, built off the backs of sexism.
Speaker 2: All of it. So we know that, but we also thought.
Speaker 4: We were getting past that, we were kind of beyond those things so blatantly now it's just.
Speaker 2: Out in front.
Speaker 3: Mhm.
Speaker 2: It's no type of innuendough, it's no type of hiding. Ain't none of that.
Speaker 4: The f you is right in front of your fucking face, this upliftment and this revisit revitalized story of hulk Ogan mm hmm, multiple times over and over again, massive tributes to showing tripleah with Trump. Don't want to go political, don't want to go secon short, all right, cool, the whole troupe, the idea of black men not getting a fair shot, getting a fair shape. Yeah, it's still happening. What happened with our truth? Why the fuck is my little back with miss.
Speaker 3: Hmmm?
Speaker 4: And now you want to try to pull the trigger on street profits after what you got your use out of it.
Speaker 2: So look again, I don't know what the right answer is. Don't come to me asking me what it is.
Speaker 4: All I know is this, This is what I'm doing because my mental health is important, but more so and more than anything. I love this shit because it brought me to this space, and I'm aware that I can't just turn it off completely because not just as somebody that loves these guys, but as somebody consider I consider myself a journalist, somebody that needs to know what's going on so that I can be a vital asset to this podcast.
Speaker 2: So yes, it's important for me to know these things.
Speaker 4: But for me, I invest some other time into other brands. I invest some other time into the ANIE brands. I'll make sure I'm banging that drum when I do see the good show on AW. And again, I'm not telling you that AW is even better. They got some shit with it too, but for the most part they seem to get it right should it be? And Kennedy better at fucking Loute. We're able to deal with certain things with AW right now because it doesn't feel like there is no end all be all with what AW is right now, what WW is, it's telling you everything you need to know. There's no there's no hiding anything. And as much as I want to continuously support the people I love, support the culture, support beautiful storyline, support it that in theory you would think should happen.
Speaker 2: It's even it's getting harder to even enjoy that right now, but I can't let.
Speaker 4: It go completely. So I know this is my time where I say, all right, I'm gonna take a break. But I'm very thankful that we have other and this is the other side of the coin. There are other options, a lot of other options. If you want to be a story, Okay, let's go back and study the game takes and take everything else you know about what's going on right now.
Speaker 2: To put that to the side and just enjoy it as historian as a kid. Do that. Hell, you want to catch up on YouTube calling day, do that. Support your endings, Support your locals, support your women, support your journalists, your real life journalists.
Speaker 4: That don't just tweet things but actually write whole articles, whole documents. We got a whole live journalist in Scotland who got a bevy of articles for you to study, not just in wrestling, but in life itself. You want to know more about what's going on in the streets, not just with wrestling, but the positic aspects. That's what we got low here for Locker Room Lead. We are a brand that yes, covers graps, but we are brand understand it.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you need to break from that shit.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm very thankful that we are a collection of beautiful brothers that love each other, that understand each other, that push each other do more, that will call each other out in the shit if it needs to be, and for nothing else, we really do like each other. This isn't a facade. Find you a village. Find your village that helps you understand this shit, because it's hard to navigate this shit by yourself.
Speaker 2: Hard at fuck you can't. It's no way.
Speaker 4: But more more than more importantly than anything, don't lose your moral comforass, don't lose sleep onto who's gonna fuck with you or who doesn't, because news flash, them motherfucker's got a lot of shit going on with them too, They're just not brave enough to talk about it. Nobody on this sho shit is perfect. And if they are selling that ship and you bind it, you just as fucked up too. Whatever you feel you need to do is right. Do that because me, one small step, one tiny move affects more people than you know. Again, like I don't gonna keep saying I don't have all the answers, man I don't, but I listen to God a lot.
Speaker 2: I move with good intentions, I move with love, and I and I and I'm and I try my.
Speaker 4: Best to feel like whatever I feel I should do, I do that and not look for a validation from somebody else. Oh he's a no, no, this is wrong to me. So this is how I'm gonna do it. If you still fucking me after the fact, then I appreciate it. And if you don't, then you wasn't part of my village in the first place.
Speaker 1: And I'm cool with that.
Speaker 4: Again, like we always say, we don't judge. You want to celebrate somebody because that's who you feel like you want to celebrate. By all means, go ahead and do that, but just understand certain things about how we are and how we move. We're not gonna wait on. If we feel like something is wrong, we speak on it. We feel like something is right, we celebrated and certain things for us when it comes to racism, sexism, sexual assault and everything in between, we're not going to go for that. But at the same time, I can't tell what these I can't tell what these gentlemen need to do. We all choose what we feel like is what we should do and we all celebrate that. That's the beauty of us. We practice what we preach, and maybe that's the right answer. Mm hmm. Yeah, pride is what you preach and don't seek validations for others that still trying to seek validation for themselves.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. That's all about. No other podcast are you going to get real life dialogue? A plethora of during the clown matches and talking about why somebody might not like Speedball. Mike Bailey like all around, beautifully said beautifully. So I wouldn't want to do I wouldn't want to do this ship with that with anybody else.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I love y'all. I love y'all, dearly man.
Speaker 2: Same brother, same same love y'all. Man.
Speaker 1: Before we get out of here, I need one thing from from both y'all. Give me a number between one in fifty.
Speaker 3: Uh, let's go, top DYLANDR ten ten, Chads, what you got.
Speaker 2: One in fifty.
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 2: Let me go with them god numbers.
Speaker 3: Give me eleven.
Speaker 1: Well. I like that. I like, okay, okay. The reason why I asked you all that is because I'm making an executive decision. Chad, you were the closest. I hit them random number generator, I got twenty. Tomorrow you get a BGW Championship, Tiament. It will be no versus Chaz for the BGW Predictions Champion for Naomi in EO Sky.
Speaker 3: One off, one off off.
Speaker 1: Chas who is your prediction.
Speaker 3: Ship?
Speaker 1: I think personally friend of friend, brother, the brother. I think you should go with the champion, because whoever you don't pick, that's who. No automatically gets to pick.
Speaker 3: A stipulation.
Speaker 1: So if you just happen to proceed with caution, I think we have a nice value.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give me, give me for the culture, man, give me, not only give me, not only.
Speaker 3: He's having a great don't he don't know nothing about this right now?
Speaker 1: Oh we won't tell him like it's whole concert up.
Speaker 2: Ah know those pains just soothes.
Speaker 3: My soul, hilarious crying.
Speaker 1: You can find me in Scotland on It's on x Scotland, Underscore Underwood on Instagram. Please go follow the articles, Please go follow the poetry, Go buy the books. Your love is necessary, Go watch the watch list. Just go watch wrestling and go watch the Wink the Clown. You'll feel better.
Speaker 5: Yes, you already know what's going on man, Locker room League. The countdown begins about three more weeks, aj styles paylo from the league.
Speaker 3: You already know what's going.
Speaker 2: On, right all right, alright listen listen in.
Speaker 4: Poet in Scotland, y'all know what to do articles poetry, all that good ship Locker room League, because the streets needs low. Tell me round two is on the fucking way, yeah, instead of finding whistle footballs and full in full and the cowbirds of like shit.
Speaker 2: It's a great season already. Shout out to.
Speaker 1: Big y'all chievers, chievers.
Speaker 4: So Matt wherever you at, loving lights and you d might say bicycle and will be back sooner than you know.
Speaker 2: Oh listen, mm hmm, y'all know, so.
Speaker 3: Thirteen thirteen baby out there on all papers.
Speaker 2: Y'all love us so much. We understand this. So now for your Sundays, we're gonna double you up.
Speaker 4: Not only do you get ladies scoops collectives to give your hoops, we're gonna keep the blackness rolling at seven o'clock with black Tron to protect y'all bodies and souls.
Speaker 2: Fuck with us.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 2: We love being black.
Speaker 1: September September. September is going to be healthy for a lot of reasons. We up, we up. Like I said this morning, I saw all the motivation I need. We're not working hard enough. We we we be coming for it all, were coming for it all. By the time you come back next week, we will have a new BGW world champion. We might have a new Daytona champion. I oh no, we'll see, we'll see. But one thing is one hundred percent guarantee you go ahead and enjoy that title.
Speaker 3: Bro White, strat on the way.
Speaker 1: And the one thing you can always anticipate us being back next week two ten. We are going to start incorporating some more guests. Neil. We've now hit that over that that that two hundred marks, so start even want if you want to, if you want to come knock with us, come rock with us, please hit us up. BGW. Everybody's welcome. We love everybody. Well let me rephrase that, because my wife one hundred percent tell me not everybody's welcome. So yeah, not everybody's welcome. We'll have a discussion. Yeah yeah, salute to my love. But you gentlemen, you got anything else?
Speaker 3: Good baby held out in the books man, we keep it.
Speaker 8: Out.
Speaker 1: Peace out to my to my word, and at the end of the day, go watch doth the clown matches niggas. Stop Wrestle Medium nine, the greatest wrestle media of all time.
Speaker 3: Stop play.
Speaker 1: Come on, We're done, We're out. Yah ah