Speaker 1: Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, welcome, Welcome back to another episode of the Outside Minds Podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm your hosting creator Steeo Free.
Speaker 1: This is the other hosting creator, Do fault Tuny, and we are doing with a swapcast with the six g Agenda podcast. I hope I got that right. I'm going to swing it on over to those guys so they can tell you what's going on.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm Andrew, I'm for sixty Agenda and we talked about what they want. I'm here so lo, my boy Justin ain't with me, but Justin Ward on the cords. He's on most of my episodes as well. But yeah, welcome, thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Nice nice.
Speaker 1: How did you guys get into a conspiracy man?
Speaker 3: To be honest, it goes back a long time for me.
Speaker 4: I mean as a kid, I was in the ancient uh, you know, civilization, so it started, you know quick, and then after that aliens all the basic pop culture, you know pop conspiracy stuff. Now I'm kind of deep into the you know, secret society symbolism, okay, carf kind of aspected things perfect cool.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, that's where it all.
Speaker 4: So I guess you could say, like the mind control, the Internet of things.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the whole level of conspiracy, how it all comes together and whatnot.
Speaker 2: M hm, cool, cool, All right, all right, we are back.
Speaker 1: We had to fiddle with the screen a little bit. Okay, we're back, Okay, so hell yeah, that's what's up. We are into that same kind of thing. I feel like the topic we're going to get into today, Madam Blavoski, Nephelem giants, all that stuff. It's like a missing puzzle piece for me because I kind of been floating all over the spiritual conspiracy kind of roadmap, and I never knew where the Nephlim giants and the watchers and all that came into play because a lot of people talk about that stuff.
Speaker 2: How much do you know about that stuff?
Speaker 3: I'd like to think that I know a decent amount, you know.
Speaker 4: I h at one point, you know, got kind of deep into the Are you familiar with mainly Pete Hall Secret Teachings.
Speaker 3: Of All Ages?
Speaker 2: Yep, yes, sir, yes, sir.
Speaker 4: Okay, So that kind of started, well, first he started with Bill Cooper.
Speaker 3: Of course, he kind of he was my red pill daddy, as they say, kind.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's right, man, that's the guy to start with.
Speaker 3: For sure. The Mystery Babylon series.
Speaker 4: Definitely got me going on that, so it kind of I have a skeptical outlook on this Theosophical Society, okay, kind of you know, Yeah, it's just slightly skeptical because I do think there's something to a lot of their work.
Speaker 3: Of course, it's gotta be truth within the exception if there is any Yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me personally, I had I had a personal spiritual awakening and that all ties to like ancient Egypt and Atlantis and and that kind of all ties into like the story. And once I started to really read into like the Secret Doctrine and Madame Lavoski and Rudolph Steiner and all that kind of stuff, it started to put the puzzle pieces together in for me. So that's why I brought that up. But anyways, how much do you know about theosophy in general?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Man, I've been reading about it for a while, so I kind of understand that at the core of it, you know, it kind of leads into luciferior in philosophy, at least it is very vulnerable to that philosophy, but it does have a lot of very cool, cool kind of thought thought experiments involved with it that, like you know, like how they say that, you know, we were a theoric beings in the beginning, and then that's kind of what what Adam's.
Speaker 3: Fall is, right, and so you know, that's that's fun to think about, you know.
Speaker 4: And also like the idea of us being androgynists, you know, male and female in the beginning, and that kind of gets into the whole Greek Greek story about how there was a male and female God was actually mad at them because they were stronger than he was, right, because they had that balance of female male principles on lock to the point where even God was jealous, and then they he separated them after that, And that's cool to think about. I wonder about that, you know, but you know, it takes away the idea. It takes away the idea it kind of put it kind of gives them this idea, like it gives way to evolution more than it does creation theory.
Speaker 2: Look at it that way, can explain what do you mean by that?
Speaker 4: So like evolution, you can't really explain how like male and female just ended up on Earth even through evolution. Well, how did it end up getting to the point where you know, human male female? Okay, So I mean I guess they've done it through animals, But then we still have that kind of thing in the DNA that they can't explain the space where they are, like, where did that come from? The novel piece of our DNA. That's what leaves way to this whole idea that we were genetically engineered by the Inunaki, right, and that you know, white people come from yakub Right. That's the whole Black Islam part of it.
Speaker 3: I love it, man. There's so many different versions.
Speaker 2: So many layers and perspectives from it.
Speaker 1: The reason I like it is because I think the whole evolution thing, we're taught to understand that we were just physical beings from the beginning, but this theory kind of gives way to not only does it support mentalism that this whole reality is created through our minds, but it also gives way to the fact that we weren't always physical beings. We were conscious and etheric beings at first, and as we evolved into matter, like you said, that's what the atom's fall was and all that kind of stuff, And it kind of gives away for the syncretism, and that's kind of what theosophy is to me. She's kind of taking all these secret teachings from religions and kind of putting into in a coupendium of knowledge and telling this story that says, hey, we weren't always just monkeys and we're on this Rocket's actually that we were actually energy and thought forms and we fell into matter. So that's what really interests me more about it because it kind of tells this story of the evolution of spirit and consciousness as opposed to the evolution of us in like physical matter, if that makes sense, and that I guess that kind of answers the puzzle piece between us being you know, you know, apes going into like Homo sapiens or that whatever that missing pieces, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Oh, definitely, definitely.
Speaker 4: So I do have a question, how would you just said, so, whenever you take that new account, what do you think it means? Whenever, like, what is the part of this story meme whenever they say, you know, eat from the apple, you'll become God right in Genesis, you know, So we do take the idea of nephilims from Genesis, So we.
Speaker 3: Got to take some yeah, yea, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: The Bible is some historical absolute something, right, So I wonder what you think, who was that?
Speaker 3: What was that? Well?
Speaker 1: You know, well, we first got to ask ourselves. We're gonna talk about genesis. Do we believe that humanity all came from two sets of people?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Because we have this thing in our genes now where if you have sex with your brother, your cousin, your baby's gonna come out not so well in the head, you know what I mean. So we really have to ask ourselves. Did humanity really all stem from two people? Or is that an allegorical story for our consciousness splitting from a you know, androgynous energy into physical matter that's male and female. Because when you get into the root races, you get into Lumeria and Atlantis, and they're explaining that I guess that's where the giant's parts come in. I have some notes to read on that, but they were saying that between Loumeria and Atlantis, the beings were androgynists and then they split into male and female. And this whole story also correlates with how we used to procreate. I guess as ethero beings. We used to like bud or like procreate like amba, and then eventually once we became male and female, that's what happened when we started to have like sex and all that stuff. And I guess that goes into the whole story of like free will and the story of genesis. So to me, it sounds like Genesis is like the story of mankind and physicality, but it's not the beginning of the story, like we're taught to believe, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So that's my idea of Bill. What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: I do. I do think there's some weight to that.
Speaker 4: I wonder who the adversary is in this situation, because there definitely is one somewhere. Yeah, when you look into this esoteric philosophy, right yeah, And so I always try to look at it like the tree, you know, you know, it's tree by its fruits, right yeah. And so for instance, there's a book called I don't know if you've ever seen it, spy, I've got it up here. It's by Mark Booth. It's called The Secret History of the World. I definitely recommend uh. It goes right into this philosophy, and I'll quickly break down what it says. It's just like the Secret Doctrine, but I feel like it's more digestible than the Secret Doctrine.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, claims didn't.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, please go ahead?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you're good.
Speaker 4: Both claims that there's an esoteric tradition sometimes called the perennial philosophy, right, and that's essentially you know what we're talking about. Uh, it's been secretly passed down through mystery schools Egyptian, Lucient Elysian, and the Pythagorean cults.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: You got the Alchemical Brotherhood, secret societies for Mason's Rose Recrusion Illuminati. So that's yeah, and they have the hidden knowledge, right, and that's why they're the that's why they're the adepts, and where they're profane. Yes, yes, yes, led to slaughter, led to slaughter by our own essentially our own will, because we choose not to use our minds for higher conscious thinking. Right. So I just get worried times though that that leads way to this elitism kind of.
Speaker 3: Sure, right, yeah.
Speaker 4: So I just wonder about that, like how do you how do you walk this line when you're reading about this stuff and working with this and then also you know that there's that aspect, right, Yeah, so I wonder, Yeah.
Speaker 1: When we talked about this on on Tinfoil hat and this is my this is why I like the perennial philosophy because it's some sort of underlying code.
Speaker 2: And you talked about the adversary, especially like.
Speaker 1: In the in the Garden of Eden's story with you have like the snake and whatnot and the very and made a video about this, and I think I talked a little bit about on tinfoil add about it. But the very interesting thing about kabbala and narcissism is they're both drawing from this this story or these teachings that were it's pretty much judaic, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean, Old Testament, New Testament.
Speaker 1: But the funny thing about narcissism and kabala is the Gnostics are basically rejecting the Old Testament and they're saying that the snake in the garden was a malevolent being that.
Speaker 2: Gave knowledge to mankind.
Speaker 1: Now Judaism is the reverse, where they're saying the snake is actually the malevolent being. And they use the secret teachings of the Old Testament. Now because they have differences we're gonna look at the similarities. The similarity is they all agree that this physical realm is an illusion and we all come from the absolute now. Basically, their perspectives are different because think about it. In the story of Batman, you just basically have one side saying, no.
Speaker 2: The Joker is a good guy.
Speaker 1: The Joker is a good guy, he's actually better, and then you have someone else saying, no, actually, Batman's a good guy. So it's like they're both drawing from the same kind of story, but they're getting different perspectives from it, you know what I mean. So as far as walking the line when going through this knowledge and stuff like that, to me, I kind of just go with whatever the intention and the energy is or whatever I'm learning and applying or whatever. Like if I'm ever in a black hood spilling Gold's blood and drawing a pentagram on the floor, you know what I mean, like, slap the fuck out of me, you know what I mean. But, like you said, there's elites they know this knowledge. It would be within our benefit if we would figure out to know what they know, why they know it, how they use it to their advantage. That way we can protect ourselves when we need to Yep, you know what.
Speaker 3: Exactly, I do agree. I do agree with that.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: And then you know, I I do think that a Catholic Church, I think is like, you know, there's a book called The Two Babylons, and I believe the Catholic Church is supposed to be like the one against the secret societies and this Luciferian cult. But I think they're really the same thing. They're just leading people into. Yeah, it's like the same.
Speaker 3: But then there's something within Christianity though, that is legit.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I want to look at Jesus. Yeah, and Jesus could be like an ascended master to look at it. But I mean, you know a lot of people will get mad at that, you know, and be like, no, he's want the one, the one.
Speaker 3: True, you know. And I understand that thought.
Speaker 4: I get that, But at the same time, it's like, how do we we don't have proof that, yeah, you know, Christna and everybody else wasn't essentially kind of the same person.
Speaker 3: I mean, we don't. We don't know, like the same.
Speaker 4: Maybe I don't know my historical timeline well enough to know. I'm pretty sure they're probably saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the way I see it is we're we're within this.
Speaker 1: I know we're in a similar simulation, right, So I kind of see it as like think of like like I was watching like fucking I love bringing up Batman and making this the analogy. I was watching Batman anime, Batman Ninja or something like.
Speaker 2: That, and you really think about it. You have these different versions of Batman.
Speaker 1: It might be it might be his parents that got killed, it might be Alfred that got killed, it might be have these different stories, but they all essentially, like I said, have the same underlying code which is embedded within our fabric of our reality. So when someone talks about Krishna and on another continent that they're talking about, yes, you it could definitely be the same energetic being on a higher dimension that just gets manifested to us in a different way on this dimension.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean that that nation experience.
Speaker 4: Yes, Yes, everybody experiences their version of the same thing.
Speaker 3: I do what you're saying.
Speaker 4: You know, we have this thing on my show that we kind of went through where it was like, all right, synostissism teachers, that we're stuck in this prison planet and we have to ascend through getting rid of our passions, right or inner passions like lust and greed and all these different things and kind of become above it. So and then it teaches that you know, once you get to the top everything else. So I okay, So if we aren't in a prison planet, okay, and we believe that that we are because of this teaching, and then we create something that.
Speaker 3: Say like like this is.
Speaker 4: What I believe they're doing with this whole like holographic reality, plug ourselves in technocratic thing. I think that they're tapping into these demiurge entities and they're getting this through a Nokia Magic and all this stuff. They're getting this information for the technology so that way they can put us in a prison planet that we can't lead. They were stuck in Perpetua, recycle our souls and then they recycle us and then we really are stuck. So through the belief that we are stuck here, now we could be creating something that will get us stuck here. Because Peter Teel says, he like I showed you saw that video I put up Peter Teal talking about how he's trying to prevent the Antichrist through.
Speaker 3: Creating this technology.
Speaker 4: Antichrist I'm like, this is the inversion that the Antichrist would bring in if it was to be a manifested thing, right, So yeah, that was that was our thought.
Speaker 5: I was telling him on one of our past episode that Peter tails the anagram for the reptile.
Speaker 4: So if you're yeah, there's plenty of a pasty white skin, Bill gates him Zuckerberg, they have this oddly weird skin, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Yeah, it's it's it's it's.
Speaker 4: Like clammy pasty, Yeahwady, Yeah, you know, it's it's odd.
Speaker 3: It's Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wanted to I want to bring it back to what you said about uh narcissism, and I think it brings it back to a point of perspective because you said it's like, you know, they're basically saying you got to purify the spirit, and you know, like you said, you I think you were talking about, you know, the lust and cleansing your spirit of lust and all those and we talked about a little bit on tenfoil Hat and it's the same thing in Buddhism and Hinduism, same thing in Kabbali. You're basically cleansing your spirit in order to exit the realm. But in narcissism, they have this perspective that we're stuck here. It's a prison planet, you know what I mean. So all of these different they're all saying the same thing. They just have different perspectives on what the situation is, you know what I mean. That's why I tried, Like you said, I tried to. I love narcissism, but I just hate their perspective that they're saying, we're stuck here and we're here against.
Speaker 2: Our will, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Because when you get into mentalism, it's basically states that we all come from one source consciousness. So to me, when you're in the reincarnation trap, I don't know if you watch Rick and Morty or not.
Speaker 3: Do you watch that's oh yeah.
Speaker 1: So they have that video game roy where you're so immersing the video game where it's just like a simulation. So to me, reincarnation is like you're at the end of the video game and it's like boom, you died.
Speaker 2: You want to restart, and it's like.
Speaker 1: Fuck, I didn't get to finish all the things I wanted to at all, so I got to go back and do it again. Yeah, And that's the same thing as cleansing your chakras, and it's the same thing as getting rid of your karma, and it's the same thing as purifying the spirit and narcissism or getting rid of the archonsin So that's why the perennial philosophy resonates with me, because it's kind of like this underlying code to every religion, but everybody has their different perspectives on it, and that's where you get the different nominations of like kabbala and narcissism, Freemasonry, Rosicrucianism.
Speaker 2: And all that stuff, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Definitely, definitely I could see that. I could see that.
Speaker 4: And also you know they, I guess they say that like the whole point we come here to try to remember that we chose to come here, right, So that's the point is to remember. And you know, Alan Watts did a great job at breaking down a lot of that kind of thought process. Now I do wonder though, uh, within like within the Bible, it does talk about if you're to take any of it seriously, it does.
Speaker 3: Talk about kind of not like counting.
Speaker 4: This star all right, So I try to boil this down to the bare bones of it is what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 3: So I always try to look at Okay, what does this warn, what does this kind of give.
Speaker 4: I'm sure there's truth within the hermetic philosophy one hundred percent. I do think that there's also deception to get you to believe that you are God, and I don't believe that that is real.
Speaker 3: I believe that there is a there is a piece of.
Speaker 4: You right, that it's eternal that you can connect with. I don't believe that it makes you God right, and I believe that on the on the flip side of that, though, magic in a sense is real because you can manipulate nature right, and manipulate nature to the point of, uh, you know, working in your will. I don't believe there's any way to really do it where it's in God's will. I think the only way you can really do magic is in your will because you're choosing to do it right.
Speaker 1: So the only is against God's most magic is again is free will.
Speaker 4: Basically, yeah, yeah, you're right, yeah, exactly, And so I just look at it, like, you know, I try to boil it down to Okay, freeing yourself of attachments and connecting with yourself and freeing yourself of the identity ego that you have.
Speaker 3: I can see that being part of it.
Speaker 4: I can see a lot of the different So I try to boil it down, you know what I mean, because I do understand that that there is a luciferium like principle underlies every religion. I think it's infiltrated everything, and so our job is to use our discernment, our discernment given to us by our divine self, and find it within everything. And that's how we do this is by these conversations right.
Speaker 3: Exact, Because I did see a lot of like a.
Speaker 4: Little bit of Hey, like on Timfoil, They're like, you guys got to get a priest on here.
Speaker 3: If you're gonna have all these guys, it's like, how about just have the.
Speaker 4: Conversation, just to have a conversation and get it out there where you're like, Okay, we understand that all these different people believe this, so maybe we got to walk with this with caution. But there might be truth within what they believe, so then there's that too. So it's just always that you can't make the FAUSTI embargain though, that's what you got to watch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you don't have to believe it, but understand that they believe it and they're practicing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, that's what we say. That's what we say because I'm like, we talk about crazy deep shit. You guys gotta understand I don't do this every day. Exactly, yeah, exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Bible does warn against divination and all that stuff. And I think the whole you know, man realizing he's God, idea of principle and hermeticism and all that stuff, that's basically a very distorted and um.
Speaker 2: How do I say it?
Speaker 1: Extreme extra extremize extreme idea of basically saying man was made in God's image. You know what I'm saying, because the perennial philosophy is saying we all emanate from a different consciousness and like you said, our individuality is our ego. So basically, the same thing that happens on meditation is the same thing that happens with psychedelics.
Speaker 2: When you have an.
Speaker 1: Ego death, you realize that you're everything. And that's the same thing as saying like God is everything. God is you know, God is the trees, God is the rocks, God is this whole earth.
Speaker 2: God is my energy.
Speaker 1: God is you got you know, you have that realization of all this one, you know, So that's what I believe the whole man man becoming God thing is.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's a guy trying to fucking be the master of you. But it's more about self realization to me, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But but I do believe that there is, like you said, a Luciferian aspect to it, there's a Satanic aspect to it, because to me, satan and Satanism is serviced to self through free will. So especially if you're doing magic and stuff like that, that's that's uh, it's it's messing up.
Speaker 2: The code of reality.
Speaker 1: And that's why I believe that like all these people that practice these dark arts, in these in this dark magic, they have karma to answer to, you know what I mean. So it's like we can learn, we can learn the knowledge, but as long as we're not practicing it in a Luciferian or Satanic way, and then it's like I believe that I don't think I'm doing anything wrong.
Speaker 5: It's like Taro and and all that stuff you know that falls into that category and that as black magic.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I watched I I you know, I watched that because like uh, you know, kind of like astrology where it's like, yeah, you're you're giving the demiurge more power the more you believe that they have power over you, because the stars the energy. Because if you do believe that those deities manifest this physical planets here, so this is kind of their concept, right, So these powerful deities in this quantum realm, if you want to look at it from a scientific standpoint.
Speaker 3: They manifest here.
Speaker 4: All powerful spiritual deities manifest in the physical reality. And so they believe these groups that the planets are that and that their energy is on us, defending on the time you're born and all that different stuff is is there predetermined karmic debt for your lifetime?
Speaker 3: Right? And I'm sure there's some weight to that.
Speaker 4: But the more that you, I guess live every day thinking, let me check it, let me make sure my you know that you're giving your power to them, because it does say if you do believe this in the Bible that see because it's and this is.
Speaker 3: The part that fucks me up.
Speaker 4: So it says all the angels had to stand with God in the halls of whatever, right the children of God got to sit at the table with him, right, So that shows that, like we are above them, even the good bad angels, however you want to look at it, we're above them all, yeah, because we are his literal children. They're look like His servants, and so that shows me that, like our power is so beyond that that we don't need to contact these things at all, because they just want to trick us and fuck with us because we are the chosen ones in God, you know, because we're God's children, and so they want to lead us astray in all these different ways.
Speaker 3: I do believe that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I I'll give you a different perspective on it. I'm reading autobiography of a Shogi right now, and this is about parahampsa yoga nanda who basically brought yoga to the United States, and he he had a conversation with his guru one time and as guru was like, how come you don't get an astrological amulet? And he's like, dude, Like he's basically saying like, if we're supposed to realize that we can control this reality ourselves, then why would why would I look into astrology? And He's like, you said, astrology is basically you're born into a certain time or certain era, and your astrological signs and characteristics are the strengths and characteristics that are deterministic of your past life karma. So basically what he ends up saying is, yes, let's say you're a Sagittarius. You're strong at this, you're weak at that, but you're not supposed to let that be the be all end all. You have these strengths and weaknesses because it's the karma and lessons that were giving you to you in this lifetime for your spirit to learn from. So if you're a certain sign and you have strengths in this and you have weaknesses in that, that means you have to do the emotional and spiritual work where you have to work on your weaknesses and then you have to use your strengths in order to help you with.
Speaker 5: That instead of getting stuck. I was just gonna say, instead of getting stuck like, oh that's how I am, I only do this.
Speaker 2: They're supposed to rise above exact you.
Speaker 4: Know, and you're born with those flaws, not not because of these deities, but because of your own choice anything.
Speaker 3: If we're even this, then it's got to be that you.
Speaker 4: Chose, not because you just happen to fall into the under these deities powers. It's like, dude, this is the part where I think that that I do think that we're starting to kind of see the different because I spent a long time really not seeing where to go with this line of thought, because I was like, well, okay, so either I believe in the Bible one hundred percent, which I know has been fucked with my man, but it has historical weight to it though at the same time, or I believe in like all these other teachings, which essentially are the same. But then you got to remember, like Nimrod, the worship of like you know, the first man who like went against.
Speaker 3: God built the Tower of Babbel.
Speaker 4: His religion, which was the worship of idols, spread across everywhere. That's where you get the pantheons. And I understand that that's why they probably are all similar. So when I look at that, I'm like, well, yeah, sure, that's why they're similar. But you don't want to fucking the worship of Nimrod is like Catholicism and Coubalistic Judaism, so like, but I'm sure, there's some light within it, right, yeah, yeah, but then you think about this, right, but you see little parables like this, right, watch this shit, for by grace you've been saved through faith and not by yourselves. It is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. And it also says you shall have no other gods before me. Right, and so this is the first nation to do that. And as after Nimrod was destroyed, we would imagine it would be like the Noah's flood situation.
Speaker 3: Right, it spread everywhere, and.
Speaker 4: That's where you get it into Egypt and Greece and then as tech mayen.
Speaker 3: That's why it's everywhere, I believe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so I I love deciphering this shit because you get this historical text that really does lay foundation to a lot of the other answers you're looking at.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The cool the cool thing about that book I was just talking about is he'll he'll take quotes from the Bible and he'll he'll put it in like his notes, and he'll relate it to like, you know, the teachings that he got through his lifetime through Hinduism and stuff like that, and he'll say, you know, this is just like you know this verse in the Bible and whatnot. But I believe monotheism versus polo theism comes into it's the same thing as mentalism. We had this, We had this guy on who who took mushrooms and he communicated with the Egyptian deity Thoth, and he y, if you know anything about that, you know that's into the whole hermeticism and secret knowledge and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: There it is hell, Yeah.
Speaker 3: There it is.
Speaker 1: So basically, he explained that he realized that all the whole different pantheon, the God of love, the God of war, the God of this, these are all within ourselves and they all come together and give us these different characteristics that all come down and trickle down into our ego. It's kind of like Aldus Huxley and the Doors of Perception, where he says everything like they said, emanad force consciousness, but our brain, you know, has these doors of perception that puts us into this ego. Now, when it comes to pantheism versus monotheism or pologism versus monotheism, I believe that the worship is of idols is the distortion and the extremism of one part of your soul or consciousness versus the other, as opposed to having it all balanced. So what I mean by that is, you know, let's say you have your goddess, Goddess of love or God of war, and all these different aspects of yourself. If they're imbalanced, you're gonna have an imbalanced life and reality around you that's not gonna be in harmony with God. Now if you have all of them in harmony and you just harmonize with the one true essence that's not broken down to all these different compartments that make you, but you're actually striving to be that perfection of man creating in God's image. I believe that's what monotheism is about. And I believe that's where Jesus.
Speaker 2: Comes in with.
Speaker 1: You know, you can only find God through Me, and and that comes into like I said, monotheism versus polgism.
Speaker 4: Work.
Speaker 3: He says that, but what does he do though it's by his works.
Speaker 4: He's empathetic, he's compassionate, that brings love exactly.
Speaker 3: His disciples were the lowest of the low.
Speaker 4: He brought, you know, the people that were terrible in life because struggle brings you growth in life. You will never through a stagnant life find yourself spiritually awakened. Always through the lowest of the lows that you'll usually find yourselves being spiritually awakened. And I think it is what you're saying, is it For any listeners that think that that sounds complicated, it's very simple because it's exactly what we just said after that. It's just what he taught is about the empathet It's just live your life in a way of accordance with what you know is good because you are born with this discernment of what good and.
Speaker 3: Evil really is exactly right, Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: And also remember this because within these secret societies there's a lot of like, like you know, you've seen the book Secret Teachings, so you've seen how it can get.
Speaker 3: Really like whenever you go to the Kabbalistic area.
Speaker 4: I haven't gotten too deep into it because I think it's too complicated. And if it's complicated, truth should never be complicated.
Speaker 3: Truth is always simple, right, and truth has no.
Speaker 4: Like They teach this idea of duality within her metic principle right and the checkerboard floors. Yep, Well, I just wonder because whenever I've read shit, like I had these notes that I wrote down because I wanted to mention these because I'm like, how do you ignore this?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Because if you take some of the Bible verses and you got to look at other ones, and it's like, how do you ignore this? God is light and in him is no darkness at all. It's like, I don't know, Like I'm not even religious, dude, but I just read all things like I got the fucking bag of the Gita, I got the.
Speaker 3: Koran, I got the Bible. I read it all, dude.
Speaker 4: It's just a matter of like all of it says the same thing, which is get rid of your prime.
Speaker 3: Just like the sphinx. What is the sphinx?
Speaker 4: It's an animal with the man's head because our mind, our consciousness makes us have the ability to rise above our primal animal nature.
Speaker 3: That's all it says. It's simple. Yeah, and that's all it is, dude. That's really It's simple though. It's very simple. Truth is simple. You know. That's a great I like that. I like people run away from that.
Speaker 4: People run away from this stuff because they think it's like a lot, it sounds too complicated. I feel like it's like your inner self is like you only find it through silence, so that that's the most simple thing, right. So it's things that are just as simple as it gets, like go out nature, relax and just listen to an ocean, Like that's how you just find your core self.
Speaker 3: It's so simple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, I mean it's funny because we're walking with caution when we talk about this stuff. But when we get into theosophy, especially narcissism too, the emphasis is realizing your own connection with spirit through your own experiences, which is what you just said that, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So I think we do got to be I'm sorry, go ahead, no, go ahead, go ahead, go ahead, No, no.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I was just gonna say, you know, there's something to Helena Bovatski where I don't. I'm not one hundred percent decided on her. She said she did not like the Freemasons because I think the Illuminati aspects of the Freemasons because of you know, the wise Hop, you know, Alec wise Hop that you know, and you know, he infiltrated him after he ran away, and so I just think that that's why she hated him. But she did say this. She focused in the beginning on the cosmogenesis. Remember this, she focuses on the origins of the universe and the metaphysical principles. It draws from Hinduism. But she said that how it's it is this What did she call it? She called it a omnipresent, eternal, boundless, and unmutable principle on which all speculation is possible since it transcends the power of futum and conception. In other words, it is the omnipresent thing that permeates everything, the principle of everything. Call it vibration, whatever you want to call it, life, life, life, you know.
Speaker 3: That's but that's that's God.
Speaker 4: And I think that she was that's above everything, right, Yeah, there's no like, there's no like. She didn't give it a natural aspect, right, So the nature aspects of these little g gods is where I'm like, yeah, that's cool, but I'm not going to worship because I understand that that omnipresent principle is in everything and it's above all.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So let's I got some notes.
Speaker 1: Let's go over since we that was a subject for today, I'll go over some notes for her. So the readers aren't the listeners or the watchers can can get a under staying of who she was so. Helena Blavatsky was a russianistic traveler and co founder of the Theosophical Society. Often called the grandmother of modern occultism. She claimed to have been half studied with hidden adepts or masters in Taibait and India, bringing back teaching, she said came from ancient wisdom traditions that create predated all religions. Her two major books Isis Unveiled in eighteen seventy seven and The Secret Doctrine in eighteen eighty eight, mixed science, myth and mysticism, describing humanity, spiritual evolution through seven root races, and the hidden history of lost continents like Atlantis and Lemeria, and a universe woven together by consciousness and cosmic law karma. She was influenced by Eastern texts, Western esoteric texts, and occultists and philosophers like blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: You get the idea, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, for everybody who maybe is used to hearing root races and you just think of Hitler you should understand that this is this is not about that. This is actually well let's talk about the breakdown of our Yeah please please, yeah, go away.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well it's funny how the Nazis come up all the time, you know what I mean, And they had this fascination with occultism, and a lot of people read her book, The Secret Doction Doctrine, including a bunch of presidents. Elvis read it, I think Thomas Edison and I'm pretty sure Hitler read it. And what she calls the fifth Root Race, she's going through cycles of human evolution. So these root races are basically the races, the names of races of all of humanity. So when she gets to the fifth one, which is the one that we're in now, it's called the Aryan race. So basically the Hitler's Hitler and the Nazis took this idea and they radicalized it and said, like, no, only these people are the Aryan race.
Speaker 2: We got to get rid of everyone else.
Speaker 1: So they're basically like teaching her teachings and her books, and they're distorting it and skewing it in a way that supports white supremacy on their behalf.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm saying, so, I believe that's where that's where the.
Speaker 1: Discussion with Nazism and Hitler comes in when we talk about this stuff, and you know, that's how he took you know, symbols like the.
Speaker 5: Swastika Atlena Helena Blovski actually used on her thing.
Speaker 3: Right exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you look at her book and that, yeah, or the logo, I think it has the swastika on it.
Speaker 4: It does, but that's because the Atlanteans the Arians were an Asian race, yes, and that comes from because the babylon Yeah, yeah, and Babylonia, Nimrod, This would be whenever they finally were this highly advanced see, because I believe that they're trying to recreate Atlantis. Right, essentially, this is Lantis two point zero yep. One highly world government, one world yep. One more government, one more religion. And I believe that the last time this was the case was what we talked about with Nimrod. I believe that that was the Atlantean culture before the one world government, religion, all that stuff before that then spread out throughout these and I believe that, you know, that's why she says there was a morally degenerate race, because eventually it did become that way, and the worship.
Speaker 3: Of like Ball is nim Rod.
Speaker 4: And so whenever you see that, you understand that, oh there's still people worshiping the Atlantean race and they're trying to bring that act.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that's an interesting take. I do believe that the Atlantean race sank because there was a corruption within that story.
Speaker 3: She did it sink in literal waters or so?
Speaker 4: You know, consciousness is represented by water consciousians, right, So so did people turn on them because they understood they it was morally corrupt society?
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So the way I understand it, and we're going to get this to this in a second, is when she goes through the root races, she's explaining how, like I said, humanity came from the absolute one omnipresent consciousness and then slowly became etherical, ethereal and physical, and then finally we're finally into this state that we became. Now, so I do believe that Atlantis, Lumeri and all that are on higher dimensions. Now, with that being said, if they're on higher dimensions, they're not in this third dimension where time is linear, where you have the end and you have the beginning. So I believe personally that these higher dimensions still exist, like Lantis Lumeria, They're still going on, but we're just broking down and our awareness is into this state, this collapse three D reality where we're seeing the end of the beginning and time just goes like that. But I believe on the higher states like Atlantis, Lumeria and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Like that's all just still going on.
Speaker 1: But because they don't have three D time, they have like they can like go back in time and experience like different timelines.
Speaker 2: That's the way I see it. That's the way I.
Speaker 1: Think time works in higher dimensions. And that's why I think they say Atlantis didn't sink physically, it sank in more of in a spiritual sense, and our consciousness collapsed into a dense and more lower awareness, and that's where we are on the three D plane. And I think that's why we get stuck in this reincarnation cycle because every time we die, we're like, nah, I want to do it again, you know what I mean? And I think removing your karma has to do with removing your earthly attachments, and that's why I believe monks give up sex, they give up money, they give up this whole lifestyle just to be sitting in silence in a monastery somewhere. And I think that's why when they die, that's probably when they experience what they refer to as nirvana, because they don't come back into a reincarnation, you know what I mean, they probably are able to go back to that absolute or something. I don't know, that's just me ranting, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: No, definitely, definitely, no, No, I could see that definitely with the cycles of time, how they seem to be cyclical, you know, I could see that it's happening at once, but also it happened in the past, right, so like we react around and all the pyramids where we see all the pyramids all over, that's kind of that indication that Atlantis, like was a real worldwide culture that maybe doesn't exist physically now here, but still does like because it's all at once. Yes, I understand what you mean by that. To understand, I get what you're saying. But I do think that because of that, we can we can we can see what's about to happen, yes.
Speaker 3: And how it'll and how it'll end.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Right, because of the moral bankruptcy that they had before.
Speaker 3: If you're recreating the same thing, so we.
Speaker 4: We because I don't think that who's creating this future society has the same concept that you and I do about finding our true selves electronically exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they want to do.
Speaker 4: It like digitally and like digital dark enlightenment, right, So yes, it's yeah.
Speaker 1: So I think that's where we got to talk about the recreation of Atlantis, because maybe the people who were trying to do it before, like Nimrod and stuff like that, they were trying to do it in a different aspect as opposed to because when you talk about the perennial philosophy and stuff like that, she says that we emanated from this one source consciousness and we're supposed to emanate back into it. And the way to emanate back into that is to, like I said, in my opinion, align free will with God's will. That because when you talk about the root racist they go they go from they get less and less and less spiritual and more involved into egoism and individuality. So in order to get back to I guess Atlantis, or get back on the way back up to what they would call source consciousness or God. Would we would have to strip ourselves away of any eg evil ego and materialism. So the recreation of Atlantis being an evil thing or a selfish or a satanic thing would kind of go against the perennial philosophy in my opinion, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It would, it would, But I believe the emergence of what our our emergence of a higher consciousness comes with the struggle of the.
Speaker 3: Like the same equival like.
Speaker 4: Okay, So Saturn represents material reality, right, and that's supposed to be the highest of the of the Kauballistic tree, which represents your consciousness leaving or your soul leaving this material realm, and it stops you almost every time.
Speaker 3: Right, That's the whole thing about like recarnating. Okay, So assuming that shit, So as we.
Speaker 4: Grow in our consciousness, right right, that is still that is still going to cling.
Speaker 3: And you see what I'm saying, Like, there's still that.
Speaker 4: So so so we're gonna like I do think everything ebbs and flows, and so before we had this like kind of etheric mental mentality.
Speaker 3: I do think we're gonna head back to that.
Speaker 4: But first we got to go through this ultra dense reality, yes, yes, or or maybe we're in that now and now we're merging into this like half dense half like yes, digital digital means the Eventually it kind of finally ebbs back to what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: But I wonder if we see that in our lifetime. Yeah, that's one that's.
Speaker 5: An interesting thing because it does seem like time is going faster right like, and just in the past five years, like whoever thought people were talking like this everywhere openly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and a lot a lot of the New Age stuff. I do think a lot of the New Age stuff is more positive. I do think there is some like some stuff in there kind of distorted or whatever. But they all say that we're at this turning point in human history where we're supposed to go from. It's it kind of looks like it's going like this, like a like an upside down, like you you know what I mean, Like we're a go from God down into this denser three D material plane. And it's almost like they're saying that we're at this part, this precipice where we're gonna go back up. And that gets into the Hindu yoga cycles and stuff like that. Because they say, we're there's a certain amount of years that you know, we spiritually go through this. We go through the dark and then we go through the lights. So that's what Helena Blavaski gets into too. She kind of syncretizes all that Hindu stuff within all the other stuff that she learns and puts into the giants and the Watchers and nef Limb and all the root races and stuff like that. So that's why I feel like Helena Blavatski and that Secret doction was kind of a missing piece.
Speaker 2: For me, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And I do think we got a walk a line and try to try to figure out really what's good and what's bad. And it's interesting you bring up the Saturn thing, because if you think about the movie Interstellar, it's all about that shit. Dude. Yeah, he goes through a black hole right past Saturn, and then he goes into a Tessa rac which is basically a Marcaba if you know about that, which is a hypercube, and he's there in his consciousness above space and time, communicating with this past self. And the coolest thing about Interstellar is that he would never have went on the space mission if he unless he got the coordinates to NASA, and he only got the coordinates to Nasha because he got the space.
Speaker 2: So it's like a retro.
Speaker 1: Causality where the cause and the effect are the causing the effect of each other, you know what I mean. It's not linear. The cause is the effect and the effect is the cause. That's why I love fucking interstellar It's so interesting.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, yeah, that's fucking crazy. Actually I didn't know that. Yeah, dude, you know you mentioned it Rudolph Steiner earlier, and you know he talked about how there was this it starts with an a Abrimon or Arimon, which was this dark, ultra like material entity that was coming into like it was starting to manifest here, right, And then a little bit after that you had like the Babylon workings, yep.
Speaker 3: And then a little bit after to that you had obviously.
Speaker 4: Endless war that we've been going through, all this weird shit going on at the same time of I believe the UFO stuff is a conscious thing. So most likely, yeah, yeah, I think the veils No, no, I think the veil is being thin. Like I said earlier, the veils being thin for us at the same time that this ultra evil spirit is being manifested here at the same time.
Speaker 3: So I think that there's both things it wants.
Speaker 4: And then whenever you look at like nine to eleven, whenever that happened, right, there's a remember in that black smoke, there's that face.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, like a devilish face.
Speaker 3: Dude. That guy, Rudolph Steiner made a fucking statue. It was the same.
Speaker 4: Face, bro, what I swear to God, dude, the same face. Em that's eramon, bro and so. And I didn't figure that out. I saw the picture like, you know, twenty sixteen or so back. But then I saw his statue recently when I was reading about him, and I was like, oh my god, I seen that.
Speaker 3: Where have I seen that?
Speaker 4: And I found I was like, oh no, And that's so indicative of what's going on at once, dude. I really believe that we got the nine to eleven president right now Trump, you know, maga, which is the fifth degree of Satanism, right for the for the Christian base to follow him, you know what I mean. It's such a good invert. It's like an inversion that only would happen if this really was manifesting right now. It's too much of a coincidence all these things to just ignore me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 4: We're in the like if you would call it end times or the Armageddon, the Awakening.
Speaker 1: The revelation, the reveiling, the revealing is the revelation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about.
Speaker 1: Real quick the route racist so we can kind of get an idea of like what the secret philosophy is, and then read the listeners can get an idea of, like how what we're talking about when we talk about the secret doctrine and the rut racis.
Speaker 2: And all that.
Speaker 1: So basically they go from you know, the absolute and they kind of descend more and have more free will, and they kind of split from androgyno spings to male and female in the way they procreate. So the first root race was Polarium. They were entirely ethroo and luminous, composed of subtle astral substance. They were more like energy forms. They had a complete spiritual connection with the divine source, no ego or individuality, so they even were like telepathic and stuff like that. And I believe that's where the story of Babble comes in. Later in the Atlantian part, because that's obviously more in the evolution of the root races. The second root race Hyperborean, semi astro but still slightly denser and more visible. They inhabited an idea parasitical regions sometimes equated to the polar regions before Earth tilted. They had a strong connection to source, but beginning to sense individuality, which created the first spark of self awareness. They were largely androgenous and reproduced by sweat born emanations seeds or drops from their body that grew into beings. The free will was minimal, but it was emerging. The big beings began to experience faint desires and curiosity, still mostly guided by the spiritual law. I mean that curiosity kind of plays.
Speaker 2: Into the.
Speaker 1: Atom and Eve story where she bides the apple or whatever. So I think that's where I think that story fits into where Atlantis and the fall of all that comes in, like you said earlier. But the third rout race we have Lumerian, the first truly physical beings Immensen stature, often depicted as twelve to eighteen feet tall. So that's where the nephelm come in, I think, and they're more primal some sources describe them as having semi reptilian traits. This is the turning point where humans become self aware, separating from the instinctual divine harmony. The ego and mind awaken which enables growth but also creates duality. It's the transition from being androgynists to male and female sexes. Early Lumerians still produce via egg like forms, eventually evolving into sexual reproduction. True free will appears here. Humanity can now choose its path towards spirit or matter, which involves introduces karma, moral choice, and the potential for spiritual fall. So from there, the fourth root race is Atlantean, fully physical with massive vitality, psychic powers, and advanced civilizations. Atlantans were often described as giants compared to us. Their spiritual connection was severely weakened. At Lantians were dominated by ego, dominated by ego desire and the misuse of psychic and technological power. They retained spiritual abilities like telepathy, energy manipulation, but they use them selfishly. They were male and female, and they used standard sexual reproduction. Their free will was fully developed but often corrupted. This misuse leads to karmic catastrophe. Floods and destruction, and that ends most of their civilization. Then we come to the fifth root race, which they call Aryan, which is supposed to be who we are now physical as we know it, with the mindfully active and reason becoming the dominant tool. That gets into mentalism and all that stuff. The spirit connection is divided. Our era is about reconciling the ego driven materialism of the Atlantian inheritance with return to high consciousness. Some humans awaken spiritually and others seek deeper into matter. The gender and procreation obviously femle and female sexual reproduction and the free will is central challenge of this race. Humanity must consciously choose to align with spiritual truth rather than remain bound by ego and illusion, and that gets into aligning your free will with God's will what we talked about.
Speaker 2: On tenfoil hat and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: And they talk about the sixth root race, but that's like supposed to be the future. So that's supposed to be like when we start to harmonize and become like spirit beings again, and then we're probably going to become less dense.
Speaker 2: So what I take.
Speaker 1: From that is we're at this turning point where they say, you know, humanity's gonna awaken. So what I think is, I think it's gonna become more like dream like, and we're gonna have more manifestation abilities, and it might even become like we might be confused, like oh shit, didn't that happen yesterday? Or like our timelines might be able to like we might be able to just move forward and backward in time. But it's probably going to be a very subtle change for us. I think it's I think it's a matter of consciousness and our awareness and our abilities of it. I think we descend it all the way down and we're going to go back up. That's what I take from it. I'm curious to see what you take from it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I think, you know, it's very intriguing.
Speaker 3: You know, it could definitely be this.
Speaker 4: I have the same kind of breakdown of I kind of want to quickly because I feel like this is kind of crazy because it lays out a story like no, go yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Went on a whole five minute round, so go ahead, and the whatever comes to mind.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So the first human beings, it says, was not like us. They were in a dream like state walking around, right, they were all one in this soul etheric realm right this water. It almost seems like dream state. And then it talks about this self awareness, right, So then that's when we start to individualize ourselves. And then as that develops, we were able to still contact the gods right in this in this part. And then finally it started to transition to that third Limerian Atlantean where we became more physical, and that's when we started building structures that were perfect mathematically they aligned with the celestial bodies.
Speaker 3: We because we long to be back with where we came from.
Speaker 4: Right, this realm that we descended from that we no longer have contact with.
Speaker 1: Let me stop you right there, right quick, please don't talk about the structures. I believe that's where the megalithic structures come from, because if they were in this half etherical, half materialistic state where they had energy and manipulation, it makes sense to where they were able to build these big ass structures with laser precision and stuff like that. Aware they don't understand how they built them, and they still.
Speaker 4: Had that high conscious awareness of perfection, which is because we were still very close in contact with the lost knowledge.
Speaker 2: Of the gods, right or their their home.
Speaker 4: They're perfect because the thing is with then all these secret societies, you know, they talk about, you know, the architects of the universes who they worship, right, And so that's why geometry and Pythagoras and all this stuff plays a big role. And that's why all these are mathematically perfect and celestially perfect because the sciences, and of course that's what kind of worries me, because I'm like, all right, well, how much of that kind of digs into the you know, yeah, I always.
Speaker 3: Walk a fine LINEA yeah, I definitely, you do, you do, but no, you're fine.
Speaker 4: So I believe the age of the Heroes after this comes and the consciousness shift of humanity becoming more awaking and rational, right, And then this is when you get the mystery schools to preserve the old spiritual knowledge of the fall, right and the old understandings of where we came from. And then of course his time goes on and you know, it gets it gets diluted.
Speaker 3: The Alexandria Library gets burned.
Speaker 4: Things, you know, the Black Plague happens where they reset all of history right after they burn the Library of Alexandria and then pretty much indoctrinate people one of this totalitarian idea of what religion should be. And then now we're trying to regress. We're trying to regress to get back to this lost world that only certain people pertain the knowledge to you now, and.
Speaker 3: It's just fucked, it's so fucked.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, yeah, And then of course it does mention that, you know, in the future stage the return of the mystic, and I believe that, I.
Speaker 3: Believe that we we all have a little bit of.
Speaker 4: That in us that are into this trying to I believe where the where the we're the first seeding of the race of of that future one.
Speaker 3: If this is real, I totally believe this. Yeah, if if this is.
Speaker 4: Real, then that's exactly what's going on right now for sure. Yeah, you're fucking killing it on our show, bro and show.
Speaker 1: This is a swap carag the sixty agenda.
Speaker 4: And also, yes, sir, we get the same vibe on ours. It's a perfect little mixed vibe too, because like we've got the same same uh you know, a way that we disseminated information and everything.
Speaker 3: So it's great, it's.
Speaker 1: Great, absolutely absolutely, Yeah, And I love I love this topic because it fits into where the Nazis come in and the distortion of the Aryan race and the idea of that, and it puts into the perspective of not only the Nephelim giants and the watchers and all that stuff, but like we talked about the pyramids and how they may have been built on higher dimensions that collapsed into this timeline that gives way to what they were trying to say on ancient aliens. But it's like, now we're understanding that aliens aren't physical beings that come from different planets, their higher consciousness beings that probably built the structures on a higher dimension and we're just looking at the remnants of it. And that's why they're astrologically aligned, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're you know, I always look at the Annaki and the aliens. You know, it's like a rebranding of this, uh, these these like little g gods you know, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Apparently you know, you know, like, yeah, that's probably what it is. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Definitely, definitely, and definitely had some kind of staging in our in our development at some point of some sort. Definitely, that's not even debatable. I mean, every book talks about out they were here and fucked with us for a while.
Speaker 3: So we definitely got some you know what I mean. So that's legit.
Speaker 4: And I think that the whole like bloodlines, like you know, eugenics and all that ship is that way they can preserve that that bloodline of the netphili and Dude, we're getting to the point now man with the DNA genetic you know, cloning and ship.
Speaker 3: Dude, they could bring the nephilm back, bro.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they brought back whatever it was.
Speaker 2: From, like the loly mammoth or something. They brought back. Yeah, yeah, that's what.
Speaker 1: And they mixed it with like elephant DNA now and they're like made like a clone of something else.
Speaker 3: That's funded by Q that's funded by INK. I'm sorry, what's.
Speaker 1: It's funny that we get on the topic of DNA and all that stuff because I was talking with my cousins yesterday and one of them used to be in the Church of Latter day Saints and we're talking about Mormonism and all that stuff, and we talked about on our last episode how Joseph Smith was a Freemason and yeah, they yode all comes from more they bought all the fucking information for like twenty three and meters and all those fucking sin your blood in and figure out your ancestry and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: They have it like on a vault somewhere.
Speaker 5: Have you seen King of Clones?
Speaker 4: Because the Holy Grail, the Holy Grail is not a chilice. The Holy Grail is not a chalice. It's the bloodline. If you've seen the Da Vinci Cold Cocoat, it tells you that they've actually it's mainstream now, dude. It's the bloodline, and that's what I'm saying, man, like they're preserving it.
Speaker 5: Have you seen King of Clones on Netflix?
Speaker 3: I haven't. I haven't had good that's great.
Speaker 5: You like that convinced me that they're they're cloning everything because.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, I forget where.
Speaker 5: I don't know if he's Korean or something, but yeah, he he's cloning. He's cloning all these dogs. He's cloning these dogs and chickens, and like they made it illegal, but he was using human embrys.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, that's I have to check that out. That's crazy. They put it right in front of our face, so you're normal life, dude.
Speaker 4: Damn brown Angels and Demons. Dude, I read this so I was kind of a nerdy kid and I read you're talking about when did I get into this type of ship?
Speaker 6: Like, dude, I'm reading Angels and Demons too, And so of course when you look at the illuminat illuminbrados and ship like up you know, all that ship upside down or whatever, it's like, come on, dude, like that seed in my mind to be I feel like maybe it was done on purpose because they wanted people to wake up and start get in into this.
Speaker 3: And that's why I always proceed with caution always. Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean that gets into the gay program. Were you in the gay program at all as a kid?
Speaker 3: You know? Not that I remember.
Speaker 4: I honestly, my my childhood was a little bit slightly traumatic and a little bit choppy, so I don't remember.
Speaker 3: Like a lot of shit I don't remember.
Speaker 4: I've thought about doing like regressive ship, and I'm like, man, that could be like opening myself up for.
Speaker 3: Some weird shit, like I'm god on that.
Speaker 4: You know, people say that you know you do because I believe that a lot of psychotherapy stuff comes from the mystery schools where they try to tap into your mind, and so I'm real cautious with like, you know, because Okay, Sigmund Freud, he's the guy who, like one of the cres just psychology, His nephew created a book. He literally wrote the book on propaganda, and then his yeah, and then his grandson owns Netflix.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you just got to watch this number one?
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly, Yeah, Yeah, that exactly reminds me of scientology and that whole auditing thing they have. If you look into that, they're like basically trying to uh reprogram your psychology by having you go through your traumas and stuff like that. And I don't know, that could be a good thing for some people, and it could be a very bad thing for some people, which is why scientology so popular, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah exactly, Even like AA, like take all your inventories and tell this other person about it, you know. And I think that that even had some Crowley and Aleister Crowley relations.
Speaker 3: I don't know how confirmed it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we do know.
Speaker 1: The guy that created AA was like LSD and stuff like that, so he was more into like opening up your mind and you were supposed to be like a psychedelic.
Speaker 5: I'm the last you're supposed to do or something after you've on your steps in a Yeah.
Speaker 3: Really, Yeah, that's hilarious.
Speaker 4: That's sounds like the CIA really though.
Speaker 3: You know about Laurel, you know about l K of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. We did a whole episode on that with the dude.
Speaker 1: He gave us the whole history on LSD and the c I A while he was tripping.
Speaker 5: Dude, Yeah, on the podcast ten minutes saying I'm like this dude's on acid.
Speaker 2: Telling us about talking.
Speaker 3: He's talking in circles.
Speaker 2: He was just talking.
Speaker 1: He was talking really yeah, yeah, yeah, he he was able to coherently take us through the whole Yeah, but it was amazing.
Speaker 5: Impressed, It was impressed. But you can see his thoughts were going, yeah, select that's how it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's crazy, man. What's your take on psycond like mushrooms and stuff? You think that's like the d N t roum? Do you think that all access is this dream like state that.
Speaker 5: We left That's why we're on this show. You know, I've experience install that like I do psychedelics.
Speaker 2: You're actually in that realm right now. You just don't know. You're in a fixed state of perception. That's what the doors of perception is.
Speaker 1: You're in this state, and that's what when you do psychedelic everything up and you're seeing fucking simultaneous always.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you just can't access that on your regular mind st Yeah.
Speaker 1: He told me that when I was coming down off d MT, and I'm like, that's.
Speaker 2: Exactly what I'm realizing right now.
Speaker 5: Fuck.
Speaker 3: It was crazy. Yeah yeah, yeah, man, it was like, yeah, that's it's crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Six g Agenda Podcast, Bro, fucking thank you so much for coming on.
Speaker 2: We got to get your partner on.
Speaker 1: We got to figure out a good way to get all four of us on together and have another conversation. Yeah, anytime Outside Minds Podcast, Helena Blavatski, the Nephlo, the Watchers, Atlantas, Lumiria, the Nazis, all that.
Speaker 2: Ship, Bro, We fucking took that ship. Can thank you.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: Do a little outro for you guys too as well.
Speaker 1: Whatever you want to tell your listeners and watchers Bro, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 4: I hope you guys enjoyed that another extra episode of six ge Agenda.
Speaker 3: You know what to do. We got our description. You can hit us up on our Gmail.
Speaker 4: Whatever you want definitely follow Outside Minds as well as us if you haven't already, and we'll see you next time.
Speaker 1: Yes sir, Yes sir, that's it. Outside MINS Podcast. Thank you guys for tuning in. Make sure you guys check out six g Agenda Podcasts. If you guys are coming over from our channel from six g Agenda welcome. We love to see your faces. Hit us up, We'll hit you guys back. Thank you guys for coming on sixty Agenda Podcasts. Outside MINS Podcast.
Speaker 2: We alb motherfucker yo. Hell yeah ro