Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We let your tako one on one one w jr R. But you're freaking idiots all right? Before we get going here, fifteen minutes left. If you haven't voted yet for you, say we play figure we got Deaftones in town tonight. Let's do deaftones for you? Say we played this morning?
Speaker 2: Tell us which tune you on to hear my own Summer change or Diamond Dies.
Speaker 3: Vote right now JR. Facebook Page one with the most votes will play it back at nine and one of you will be randomly picked and hooked up with that tickets to go see Kim Dracula. Okay, I'm going to that Deaftone show tonight, Randy Baby. So I have for years offered up a theory on this show. And I feel as if I can say this because I grew up in South Florida mm hmm before moving here many many years ago. My family is still in South Florida and I have deep connections there, And I mean this is with the most respect and just an honest observation.
Speaker 2: And it's right.
Speaker 3: The further south you go in this state, the sketchier it gets. And I have presented incident after incident, and evidence upon evidence to support that I.
Speaker 2: Was born and raised in the state too, and even I know, yes, that is a true stapment.
Speaker 3: Scalpers have now been caught selling free DMV appointments for two hundred and fifty dollars in Miami.
Speaker 2: Are the lines that bad?
Speaker 3: Yes, they are the If you think going to the driver's license office here in our area is sometimes challenging, I can tell you.
Speaker 2: Probably because all these scalpers have bought.
Speaker 3: Them all up. Well, yeah, that's part of it. It's that they're woefully understaffed at a lot of those places. The population has ex bloated. Yeah, it just it just doesn't support the demand. Now, on the capitalist side of myself, I have to give credit here for creativity to create a non traditional revenue stream.
Speaker 2: That is incredible so.
Speaker 3: That you get your confirmation code for your appointment. Man, that just you know, they scoop up a bunch of those and I'll sell you one for two fifty. You need the nine thirty. On Tuesday, I got that handled.
Speaker 2: What did he say? Nothing?
Speaker 3: Do I say I rest my case at this point? Or just keep bringing these up as well.
Speaker 2: You gotta keep bringing them up because you know they make get an idiotology, as did that one.
Speaker 3: Coming up in April. Out in Sacramento, California, they're having their Grilled Cheese Festival.
Speaker 2: Otherwise, Pat, you'd be cutting off the filter for a a section of idiotology sources true true. Oh, Grilled Cheese.
Speaker 3: Festival, Sacramento, California, April twelfth and thirteen.
Speaker 2: That was great until you said Sacramento. Nothing against that. Just I thought it was maybe a little closer that we could go to.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, if you are heavily into grilled cheese, we love a good grilled cheese. We've had many discussions on this show about just being a quality comfort food in and of itself.
Speaker 2: I'm probably those grilled cheeses get me in trouble because I have a follow up appointment today and I have a feel in Doc's gonna know that I've had some grilled cheeses to.
Speaker 3: The make Them with Mayonnaise text that'll be coming in, and all the other observations and opinions and offerings when it comes to the grilled Cheese round table. Never mind any of that, I bring this particular grilled cheese festival up because they're taking it to a whole new level in Sacramento.
Speaker 2: Loo, could you one up a grilled cheese fest.
Speaker 3: With professional wrestling on?
Speaker 2: Are they having it in Cheese?
Speaker 3: You're having National Wrestling Alliance wrestlers participate in this year's event. Is part of the extracurricular activities available at said grilled cheese festival.
Speaker 2: They're gonna have the wrestlers cooking girl cheese wrestling. I mean, people that like grilled cheese is probably like wrestling too.
Speaker 3: Nothing wrong with having those two things in your likes. Call them just you know that information right there may been enough to put them over the edge. Get a few people to just book their flight to Sacramento.
Speaker 2: Do you have the stats on what the grilled Cheese fest casts because maybe we could, maybe we could rip it off. You know the boss Man, he's always looking for ideas.
Speaker 3: Has this been done in this area? Does anyone know it's not? If it hasn't, we're on the record now. We can we can offer this as as evident that we came up with it for this era. Does anyone know has there been a grilled cheese festival here inside in Florida.
Speaker 2: This little thing called Google. Nos.
Speaker 3: Hold on, you're the multitasker of the show. I'm incapable of doing that.
Speaker 2: So grilled Cheese fest problem that's too deep. I won't go to it in Florida. It's probably part of the Florida Man Games Grilled Cheese Festival. Cool Today Park, hold on?
Speaker 3: What city is that? Saturday?
Speaker 2: November twenty third cheesy extravaganza? Join us? We're okay, hold on, we might have something to latch onto. Fourth annual Grilled Cheese Festival at Cool Today. I don't know where Cool Today is, but we're finding out. ansB Grilled Cheese Challenge, New Smurta Beach.
Speaker 3: Are are these things that have already happened though?
Speaker 2: Talking? Yeah? Okay, a December twenty nine four check in tent for the NSB Grilled Cheese Challenge.
Speaker 3: Damn it, Well that's a grilled cheese cookoff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you think this is?
Speaker 3: We're on. Let's let's table this for now.
Speaker 2: Somebody said fake wrestling with fake cheese.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 2: We got into that yesterday with Sargento.
Speaker 3: Sargento trying to completely upset the whole cheese industry with they're not fake American cheese, said a bunch of kill joys.
Speaker 2: Somebody said those wrestlers must be desperate. Hey, hey, man, when you get a wrestling gig, you start at the bottom to go up. Campbell's now has a grilled cheese flavored tomato soup. That's a good idea everybody, you know most people like grilled cheese and tomato soup. But not bad all right.
Speaker 3: And one final thing for you to look at when you have a chance today on the jar Facebook page, Taco. We've been to double in Ireland, and we've been to doublin Ireland. On St. Patrick's Dad, it's bonkers as an American in Dublin, stay in your lane and for God's sake, do not hop onto a a horse and carriage, you know, to go someplace and then try to skip out on the fair or you will potentially have this happen to you. Go ahead and watch the video when you have a change. The horse and carriage driver got off chase these two punks down got him corner with the crop. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Stop, I can't believe you do that to your horse. He's abused. Kid coughs up one hundred dollars Bill you want another funniest thing. My dad told me a story that I forgot to tell. You might have one time we were talking about Italy and he said how he was probably the only in the navy that got arrested for stealing a horse in Italy. This was in his drinking days. This was in his drinking day. I had never heard it either. I go, how do you not tell me stuff like this? He was walking back to the ship after a party, and again it was just drinking, and and he saw a horse like and and carriage you know, I think hooked up. And he got in and started whipping the horse to get and the guy ran and because he didn't know the proper whatever, so he started, you know, getting the horse to go, going to go go, he kind of. So they were gonna charge him with stealing it and brought him back to the to the boat and the ship ship sorry, and the captain or the head of it, his his big boss said whatever his title is Robert, And the hell would I even explain this to the captain? He goes, what is wrong with you?
Speaker 3: You would kicked out of the navy. Did they get the charges dropped?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how he got out. They said they went and got him and he said, I don't even know how to explain this. He goes and it makes me look bad. I have numb skulls like you under me. They're still on a horse and carriage in a different country. Little Italian guy running after my dad. Oh this person their son booked b DMV appointment pat. It was a month wait and then they got there and forgot one piece of the mail. Oh god, no
Speaker 1: J rr