Speaker 1: There he is my man Chili brown. What's going on? Fellis yesterday? Hi?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll ask, I'll ask the team here. Yesterday was cyber Monday. Did Chili make an online purchase yesterday?
Speaker 1: What is your guess?
Speaker 2: Now? I would say that would be my cast.
Speaker 1: I would also say that does he buy things? I don't know what does he do over that? So think he did it yesterday? I chu busy Monday coming back to work and.
Speaker 2: All any online purchases yesterday?
Speaker 1: I almost did, but I didn't. Okay, you stopped yourself. I'm looking for shoulder braces. Shoulder braces, Yeah, I'm getting old man. My joints and everything aches on me. My god.
Speaker 2: That is the like Forrest Gump leg braces, but for your shoulders.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Just give him the candy, okay, like a torn rope, a rotator cuve and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Or you're sleeping too much, almost sleeping wrong.
Speaker 1: One of those shoulder pillows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whuld you go to old Man Common They didn't have any specials.
Speaker 1: Here we go. I'll be your shoulder pillar up crying. Hey, Shane, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: Hi Shane, looks like you're gonna play the chili Brown game today. You're gonna be guessing first after we listen to Chili's reading.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you know what we're playing with today, Shane.
Speaker 2: Do you know what he's uh, what he's gonna be putting in his yapper?
Speaker 1: It's these peppermints. It's so it's a peppermint. It's about the size of a quarter.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know it's the red and white peppermints that you see when you're walking out of a restaurant. Okay, that's what he's going to be, Uh, that's what he's gonna have in his mouth when he does the reading today.
Speaker 1: So they're about the size of a quarter. They're thick though, Yeah, they're thick.
Speaker 2: Hey, Ryan, good morning thick candy Thursday. Yeah, all right, Ryan, you're gonna be guessing twice or the second person to guess how many of these peppermints are going to be in Chili's mouth when he does the reading.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what he's using today? Right?
Speaker 2: Okay, Ryan, good luck to you in.
Speaker 1: Get in my mouth.
Speaker 2: Finally, contested number three is Dante. Hello, Dante, Good morning Dante. So Chili's going to be placing these uh peppermin these peppermints.
Speaker 1: That's the end of the game. Conte are going to go to Chili's mouth. He's gonna read.
Speaker 2: You're going to bid essentially on how many are in Chili's mouth.
Speaker 1: Okay, Chili, let's take him in. Here we go. We got Shane, Ryan and Dante all listening. What's about to happen here? All right, here we go. They all want in. All right, here we go.
Speaker 3: Pick a page, please, let's go nine times, page nine.
Speaker 1: Please, okay, page nine. Chili Brown, It's Charlie Brown.
Speaker 2: Christmas, the Great Charles Schultz.
Speaker 1: Arrange them. Hey, don't chew those, arrange them, because that's where it gets a little sharp. Yeah, they're not blue. Choose you go, don't chew. Tastes so good.
Speaker 4: All right, here we go.
Speaker 5: Then Charlie Brown sees it a teeny a teeny tiny green tree. He smiles, This little tree scenes to need a homes He says.
Speaker 2: You have wonderful breath right now, you have one, Oh my god, so fresh.
Speaker 3: Like I'm done.
Speaker 1: Liness hesitates.
Speaker 5: I don't know, Charlie Brown, this doesn't seem to fit in the morning in the modern spirit.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, I know this scene and I don't think Schroeder is on this page?
Speaker 4: Could you please pick a page with Schroder? Go ahead, yes, rot, yes, but too clear with the ad lib.
Speaker 5: With Charlie Brown suddenly feels better than he has in days, will decorated and it will be just right for a holiday play for a play. Yeah, besides, I think he needs me. He picks up the tree needless what Okay, my sugar's going up.
Speaker 2: But even just because he got pepperins in yourrouth, you can't swear.
Speaker 1: I didn't say it bad. You were needles tink.
Speaker 5: Needles tinkle as they fall off the scrawny tree, making it even scrowning or scene that.
Speaker 1: You have it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so wonderful. There was all those aluminum trees. I remember Chili pronouncing aluminum last year. It must have been the page before because I think Linus was trying to get him to buy the illuminum. That's where he picked the scrawny tree out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, tinkles, they tinkled, Yeah if they.
Speaker 2: Tinkled, Okay, wonderful reading.
Speaker 1: Wonderful reading. Chili, don't choot those things.
Speaker 4: Seeing glass, Hey.
Speaker 2: Shane, pepper peppermin starlight candies were the star right there? How many in Chili's mouth. For that reading, I'm gonna take a wild guess. I'm gonna say fourteen fourteen. Person that comes closest without going over will be the winner today, Ryan, Ryan, how many peppermint star like candies in Chili's mouth?
Speaker 4: Ryo?
Speaker 2: For that reading today, I feelt pretty clear, but I'm gonna go with eight.
Speaker 1: Eight.
Speaker 2: You are registered as eight Dante, Hello, Dante, Hello, Hello, Hello, Chili Brown? Page nine Chili Brown Christmas Special. How many peppermints star like candies in Chili's mouth? Shane In at fourteen, Ryan In at eight you must have really articulated well, but these are bigger than right.
Speaker 5: In the middle.
Speaker 1: What did so give me a number? Page nine? I say nine, okay, boxing Ryan out the gun? Smaller that's been milt real flast.
Speaker 2: What you're putting them in the inferno of a mouth of yours?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Shane at fourteen, Ryan at eight, Dante at nine. Actual number of peppermints star like candies in Chile's mouth?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: Thirteen? Whow Shane went too high? The person that comes closest without.
Speaker 1: Over Dante, You're the winner today, Donteyo and Teo.
Speaker 3: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: Way to go, Dante. Congratulations. Nine was key, it was gonna be twelve. And then Chili got a little mouthy with me. I threw a next one on that.
Speaker 1: Good for you day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I keep talking, keep talking.
Speaker 1: Off with twenty in there next time. Donald, Hey, what is Dante want? Dante?
Speaker 3: We didn't even say, but you got a pretty good prize here. It's a pair of tickets to All Elite Wrestling's ae w All in Texas, which is going down a Globe Life field in Arlington on July t Well, tickets aren't even on sale for this, but you got a pair.
Speaker 1: You win the Chile Brown Game contracts. Great job. You want me to leave this year for little Minty? No, no, you can take that with you. Chili. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Sure, take you in your fresh breath down the road and get thank.
Speaker 1: You Giving Tuesday. Nobody gave more than you today, Bro, I'm trying to give you out there. Nobody gave more than you today.