Speaker 1: Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. Let's do it all right. So yesterday, of course, was April Fool's Day, and we told you we weren't going to screw with you during our show, and we we stuck to it. We were good, good with that pledge. However, the Shenanigans rolled outs all over the place. There there were some good ones pulled yesterday. I'm sure I thought probably the best one was Sports Center ESPN announcing that College Game Day was going to be an in studio show for the upcoming season due to budget cuts. That's good, and it was just gonna be a two man panel now, because that would just kill that. Yeah. So, but that obviously was a gotcha. One That really wasn't quite as funny, although plausible, was the rumored death of uh Dennis Rodman, the worm who who puts someone started a rumor yesterday. The Dennis Rodman, who is I think he's like sixty three years Yeah, he's sixty three years old, of course, The retired Chicago Bulls star and good friend of Kim Kim John. Oh yeah, they're buds, fell victim to uh autoerotic asphyxiation and that's that's the part where you're like, they could be true, see that happening. Yeah, just found him in address makeup on that's it, But no address with a wier hang out. Rodman nipped that one in the bud though. He got on his social said no, man, the worm's fine and that that is that's not true. Hey, third person like that, No no, no, no he But on the same day, you know, you find out that felt Val Kilmer died. Yeah, death's nothing to not to even tempt fate with. But like I said, plausible on that one.
Speaker 2: If you told me, hey, they found him and I didn't think about anything with April fools, I would believe it.
Speaker 1: In second sure the whole water see him going out like that, Oh yeah, I can see that.
Speaker 2: With with Kim Jong watchings, that would just be weird, noun't. I wouldn't put anything past Kim Jong and Kim. If you're listening, you know on the free I Heart radio app, make sure you put j R R as the first free set, and uh that's what they say.
Speaker 1: And then also just we're good, dude, I mean we're not good. Okay, let's move on. Don't worry his his rockets. Can't make it here stop, barely make it off the land mass over there. He's friends with Dennis Rodman. I kind of only fans. Is being sued by two guys who realized that they might not actually be talking to the models that they're paying to talk to. If there's some to this, there is, Bobby, You don't know that these women who have these huge subscribers they have, they have AI talking to them, all right, or people on their staff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, responded, I have heard that it's like the old days. It's semi relatable to or it's similar to when it was phone sex and you thought you had this smoking hot chick on there right eight seven seven lines, and it was really just you know, begging.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's in the trailer park smoking, yeah, literally smoking, uh huh and walking out with her portable phone back then out to the front yard to change the laundry up on the bricks, you know, at the trailer park. Yeah, she's really into me, man, totally. It's like the strip club, same thing. Oh, this one likes me yep, until the ugly lights come on. It's game over, buddy, game over.
Speaker 2: I think she likes how I'm filtering this popcorn in my mouth, in my in my.
Speaker 1: Sweatpants, A drink. Sure, I'll buy you a seventeen dollars rose. Oh no, it's up to twenty five now. They just they couldn't believe that it wasn't actually hurt.
Speaker 2: Somebody at two two five, two six said how about welcome to Rockville, announcing that they weren't going to allow Did you hear this?
Speaker 1: What was their gag? We weren't gonna allow black shirts anymore? If you fell for that, come on, what boy? A lot of space here this year. That's pretty funny, though, that is.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know that they did that for sure, but I pretty much say that dad, if.
Speaker 1: The rodmin autoeronic asphyxiation, that is, that's very plausible. I think most people would have not even questioned that. Okay, everybody has a podcast now. I think it's well established. If you don't, you can very easily. You can start one today if you wanted to podcast, or only fans page yes, or you're an influencer, you know, just just start, just jump in and your Maury Povich rolled out his new podcast. Maury is now eighty six years old. I hate I don't mean this in a bad way. I didn't even know he was alive still, but oh I was thinking of Springer. Yeah, Maury, same, same kind of category of trash TV. But when they admitted that, yeah, sure, yeah, you're not the father. Marie has been married to Connie Chung for years. Yeah, of CBS News fame. She's seventy eight. So Maury of course has the wife on his first podcast and does she talk about sexy time. They felt compelled to let everybody know, although not directly, it was more than implied that Sunday is let's grind it out day? Uh huh was her name again? Because Connie Nie Chung exactly she was for a while, was a host of CBS Nightly News. She was a looker for a while. Today. Yeah, he's eighty six, she's seventy eight. They saved the love making day for sun Sunday.
Speaker 2: It's carved out nothing, nothing screams, not of the screams romantic like, Uh, I don't know you're planning out a day.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess if you're eighty you gonna work up to it. Dude.
Speaker 2: Wow, Connie is looking pretty old now, I mean she is. I don't mean that bad and come to think of it, they looking at all her other pictures, she was never ready good looking.
Speaker 1: I say good. They've been married since nineteen eighty four. Good for that, Yeah, good for that. In this one, fire still burns. Uh huh. Look at her in that one on the right. That's good. It's it's like her headshot, publicity shot. Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Good for you, Connie giving him that Chung King on a Sunday.
Speaker 1: Blitzen Taco on demand. Download the iHeartRadio app, Hey You