Speaker 1: Welcome to the Cult of Cryptis. Strange encounters of frogs and lizards, dumb my nick children, DoD Man, Bigfoot, Mockman and all their victims, Murray pictures captured by shot witness, ufloes breaking laws of physics, Pictures of aliens carving the high rogue lyphics.
Speaker 2: This is the bizarre world that.
Speaker 3: We live in.
Speaker 4: So sit back, relax, laugh.
Speaker 1: And listen because we're here to talk about some cryptics.
Speaker 5: This is Tom Thompson Postinos the Raptilian from Strange Group Podcasts, and we're here I called the Conspiracy to talk about some bizarre and strange things. So strap in for this wild and hilarious ride. Now to the show, everybody. The curtains are open. We're checking tickets at the door.
Speaker 2: It's about to get strange.
Speaker 6: Everybody punch him, please, Billy.
Speaker 4: I don't want to now. Why did the dell cross the road?
Speaker 2: Did who adele?
Speaker 4: Why it's too hot to us say hello from the other side.
Speaker 2: Wow, that was really funny. The crowd loved it. Welcome, Welcome, everybody to the podcast. This is Strange Brew Podcast coming in your ear holes. On this very special Saint Patti's Day episode, we are doing a Saint Patty's Day special once again. And I'm one of your hosts, Tom Kat aka Thompson, whatever my fucking name is. And who else do we have on this fucking bitch.
Speaker 4: My name's Billy.
Speaker 2: His name's Billy's.
Speaker 6: Billy and I'm Tom.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Just remember.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's not supposed to be creepy. You can't use like that. I don't know. That doesn't really I've contemplated for way too long. Now, I'm like Bill William will and I'm like, okay, I can't be Bill. I'm like, I'm way too fucking smiley to be a Bill. It's like, Hi, I'm Bill. It's like, oh, you're a dick.
Speaker 2: I know, really cool Bill. He's got long hair and smokes tons of wheat and drinks tons of beer. Billyam Yeah, it's called you.
Speaker 7: Bill William or Billiard Billiard?
Speaker 2: Remember do you remember Anton Domember Do you remember on the podcast when we every other every episode, I would think of a new name for Billy, Billy Baldwin. H yeah, you remember that every episode?
Speaker 7: Tell you, I mean it's gotta be, It's gotta be.
Speaker 6: Uh, you know, Dawn think taking care of all those names, because you come up with a new one for yourself almost every episode.
Speaker 2: That's true. I'm today, I am AKA, I'm yeah a k A the big Leprechaun. I don't fucking aka. And if you're tuning into this on, if it's in your ear holes, you can, you know, if you feel inclined, to jump over to the YouTube and you can watch this because this is our We do it so often and for some reason, we always do it around holidays quotations where we drink and we record it. And for the first time we have Me, Billy and Anton all on a special together and you can see all of our stupid faces as we're dressed up. I have a little gay ass hat. Is it gay? Anton? Is this gay? Or what I mean? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I called you a fag for wearing it, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Yes, we got bow ties, green shirts, we got beer. We have it's fun. Everything's green right now because we're celebrating the orange and they're drunken holiday.
Speaker 4: I like this. I like having ants on here because now I just want Alex back again, because I like saying words I'm not allowed to say unless those people are around.
Speaker 7: That's true, it's nice to have a pass, isn't it.
Speaker 4: I know I'll enjoy it. Everyone gives me one and I'm like, yeah, I can say the end word.
Speaker 2: Well, we know you should do around them.
Speaker 4: They encourage me, and we encourage me. Just say it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we're allowed to say Nigerian.
Speaker 2: Just just wear a black face four times and then you can become a dictator.
Speaker 6: Come on, Trudeau, war brown face one or black face once. The other times it was brown face four fucking times.
Speaker 2: It's so incredible that I did that ship.
Speaker 7: So looking embarrassing.
Speaker 2: So yeah, if you you know what, like, this is still gonna be a lot of fun for the people that hear us inside their ear holes and you hear us coming inside them. Our voice is coming coming inside your ear holes. But yeah, if you want to, you want to join in the festivities, watch it on YouTube and enjoy yourself. Crack yourself with beer. I got some shock Top and the guy at the l CBO said they're getting rid of it, and I was like, what the fuck shock that you ever tried to shock top.
Speaker 7: I'm not a fan. I don't like wheat beer.
Speaker 2: I hate I love wheat beer.
Speaker 4: Gross a gross I'm well on bored with you with that. I love cheers with my with my other garbage beer.
Speaker 7: I also have some Guinness Milwaukee. Then a FU shocked up.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna have some. I'm gonna get some iron in me. I'm gonna have a Guinness. I have two Guinness.
Speaker 7: I love Guinness. I didn't grab it this time.
Speaker 6: I grabbed a I grabed some ward Rainbow because it's got a fucking leprechaun.
Speaker 4: Yo. That sounded sick on the mic, did no, but that was the and on. That's like, that's a really cool design there ship. What is that like an I p A or what?
Speaker 7: No, it's not a fan of I pas either.
Speaker 2: It's a sour I like sour beers. But the lost sour beers are I p as.
Speaker 4: No they're not, No, they're not They're so actually you know what like and what fucked me up more than anything is the first time I've ever if you mix a sour beer with something like a logger. It's fucking delicious because it takes away that like extra like, but you start chugging them and then you have like seven fucking sour beers.
Speaker 2: What about that?
Speaker 4: Oh that's a gross pew.
Speaker 2: But I've never had a dark and stormy. I'm not talking about the porns.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, No, I never really enjoyed those anyway.
Speaker 7: BBC Review.
Speaker 4: Yes, I don't really like like, uh, I don't really like stout.
Speaker 2: Either, because Guinness, what is it? It wasn't it Guinness? And what's the darkest stormy? It's a fucking liquor, for dude.
Speaker 4: I was actually sitting at the bar yesterday at VP and I was like, wow, I haven't been a bartender for a year, and somebody said a name of a shot and They're like Skittles shot, and I'm like, fuck, I don't remember how to make that. I was doing that for eight years. I knew every single one like the back of my hand. And I'm like lime juice and something.
Speaker 7: What about a green tea shot.
Speaker 4: Jamison and Creme de Men.
Speaker 6: I think I thought a green tea was like OJ and whiskey and something else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jamison's whiskey, Creme de men, Crime to Men. You know, I don't remember there being mint in it anywhere.
Speaker 7: That's like a shamrock shake one.
Speaker 4: Maybe it was like Crime to Kick Kill.
Speaker 7: I remember there being cream in it at all.
Speaker 2: It's podcast I guess I don't remember.
Speaker 4: Man, it's driving me nuts. Yeah, I fucking I knew these a year ago. I'd have the answer down one hundred percent. And now I'm just like, would you like to know what type of attic inslation you have? I can tell you right now.
Speaker 6: Don't get him going to push out old memories to make room for the information. It's like, I knew this momentarily, but now it's going just pops the smoke up.
Speaker 4: My ear and then you drink every night and then you're just like alcoholic anymore.
Speaker 2: All right, So yeah, welcome, welcome. This is a very special episode, uh for we're doing it secondly Saint Path's Day special. Uh we'll see how many more we got in us for the next couple of years. But uh, we talked to a leprechauns Now, let's talk about mythical monsters of Oireland, monsters.
Speaker 7: And spirits of Ireland. Now, belly, do you got a potato stuffed in your bottom?
Speaker 4: It's so, you.
Speaker 2: Said, bum and maybe laugh fucking child when when when we were in we were in grade six. I don't know if I told this story before there was we had we're doing sex, said and like you could write like a question in a hat and the chick was British that was doing it, so they get you could draw up questions. And my buddy Austin purposely we knew, like there was one kid that didn't know this, but we made fun of him hardcore, but we uh he put like, can you get uh pregnant from bum sex? And then she's like, can you get pregnant from boom six? And then we were like killing ourselves laughing and one kid's like, you can't. And then on the playground, we fucking we made fun of this kid, lie crazy Ryan Steadfast, I think stand Fast. I'm like that, I remember, fucking yeah, fuck you, he didn't know your parents didn't teach you shit?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, yeah, how are you still bullying? Leave this kid alone?
Speaker 2: I saw I saw his face on Facebook. I saw his face on Facebook. So his face on Facebook pop up. But I'm like, there's that weirdo.
Speaker 6: Did you send him a message asking if he's gotten anyone pregnant from bum sex?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Should have, all right, So let's get in the first one. According to folklore, in these days when witches bries walk the earth, there was also evil phantoms who would steal the souls of men, which isn't Fairyes, still.
Speaker 4: Walk the earth.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well there's one sitting over here. I know I'm not a witch.
Speaker 2: What I thought you were. I was making a fairy joke. I know, I'm fucking joking.
Speaker 4: Uh so.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The once the Celtic people convert to Christianity, the su log adapted with the times, fearsome demonic spirits became the souls of the dead, who were so evil they even were rejected from Hell itself.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't believe that. I don't think Hell was like you know what, like we bomb people, but like you like you're gonna get us in trouble, Like there is a code that we follow around here.
Speaker 8: Of course, Dutchess rapists and murderers and pedophiles, you're.
Speaker 4: A little different. You make people eat peanut butter when they're allergic to peanuts, like Boddy.
Speaker 2: I gotta I can for that. Do you know why so many kids are are allergic peanut butter?
Speaker 4: Now nobody's barely anybody.
Speaker 2: Because the stuff that they put inside vaccines.
Speaker 7: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Supposedly that's a real theory. Because of the stuff that they have inside of it. It causes reactions and people for the rest of their life.
Speaker 4: That's why I really want to back you a lot of the time. And then you say very stupid things.
Speaker 2: Well, Fizer just released nine pages of documents that says there's herpes in the shot, so they did.
Speaker 4: No, you're not wrong about that, that is, yeah, but that's what I mean though, like you kind of filter thrill.
Speaker 2: No, I guess kicked off twitch Tom.
Speaker 7: Tom is like every great conspiracy theorist.
Speaker 6: He gives us one morsel of truth and then just a mountain of shit to go on top of it.
Speaker 4: It's absolutely correct.
Speaker 2: Hey, David, I called the war the United States using going through Ukraine to to try to fight a war with Russia. In twenty fifteen, you know yourself.
Speaker 7: David Ike was caught on camera blowing a dolphin.
Speaker 4: So take that.
Speaker 2: Dolphins raped him? What are you talking about?
Speaker 7: It was consensual.
Speaker 4: So oh, I bet there's people that do that.
Speaker 2: Though there is there's someone got fucking raped to Disney World. How do you know?
Speaker 4: I know dolphins, right, people, But like I bet you there's people that suck off dolphins at.
Speaker 6: Very at least in an old fashion just getting in the water and splashing around then just as fuck.
Speaker 2: So, the lore of the Sulag paints the portrait of an ancient Earth crawling. Ancient Earth crawling with inhuman creatures. Demons and witches and fairies lived alongside with the mortals. As the Sulog themselves, they were evil souls, souls too dark that they were barred from hell. They were cursed to wander as something not quite living and not quite dead in.
Speaker 4: Between the fucking the downtown Cambridge. Now, yeah, it's true, a fucking drug.
Speaker 7: Add Vancouver, which one's the heroine Vancouver.
Speaker 4: Is horrible and dude, honestly all of Southern Ontario turning into that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 4: It's coming up there. We're we're on the up and up, we're rising, we're trying to become like top ranks, like but we're still like junior league, but we're trying.
Speaker 6: Hey, we're we're almost honorary Southern Ontario. And uh, when I moved back, I have no less than nine people from my graduating class had died from heroin overdoses.
Speaker 2: So uh, someone in the twitch chat said, Billy looks Cute's Dutch.
Speaker 7: Is a Dutch?
Speaker 2: What Dutch is always they Wand blames him for the fucking weird electronical issues that we have on this podcast at times.
Speaker 7: No, that's this Wand's overuse of fucking technology. Every three days, he's like, yo.
Speaker 2: Chick it what I bought? I know, I' go on to Oculus now, Oh I wanted to get and then you're gonna live inside listening.
Speaker 6: He just had a freemason on his show. He's uh, he's officially.
Speaker 2: A freemason, all right. So the the seo logs appearance is stuff of nightmares. The spirits supposed to be resembled giant blackbirds with leathery wings and disfigured legs. Even their smell is vile, like rotten flesh. You want to see what these fuckers look like?
Speaker 4: Yes, of course, I just picture a crow.
Speaker 2: It doesn't have wings, but this is one of the pictures.
Speaker 4: That holy, that's muscular.
Speaker 2: It's one of one of the images I found there.
Speaker 4: It's like a fucking raging dick.
Speaker 7: What does it have fucking hooves?
Speaker 4: He's vainy.
Speaker 2: There's different stories about the bird seed just strolling through.
Speaker 4: Help help a bird out.
Speaker 2: There is different images of them, but that's just the one that I thought looked fucked. So when the horrible creatures find their prey, they let out a blood curdling screech. That's always your go to.
Speaker 4: Well because you you don't like prep me, You're just like and then you gotta be you gotta be quick quick stream me and.
Speaker 2: Billy's plan is to try to do some hey there you go that will come by solid. Yeah, So I want to and it's gonna happen one day and we'll film it. I'm gonna and Billy's ever gets a better schedule. I really we want to do improv one day, and I fucking really want to do it. I want to try to do an improv. I think I can do improv all the time. That's what this is technically, yes, but I want to do it in front of a stage and I want people to throw it ideas and then I'll turn to me doing conspiracy fucking ship all right.
Speaker 4: Peanut butter. So when they made it, they actually put it in the vaccine. People are dying.
Speaker 6: Stop saying that, like me, a few years, we're gonna kill you off.
Speaker 2: So it is their last thing that their victims here before their souls are ripped away. The sulog feasts on particular prey, the souls of the dying. These creatures stop people as they take their final breaths. Then, just as the unfortunate victim is about to perish, they.
Speaker 6: Suck their weekend souls and despair out their dick.
Speaker 2: Really nice, that's I'm saying. You get a really enjoyful death.
Speaker 7: Oh this are my last moment?
Speaker 6: Oh oh oh, well, at least getting his dick suck.
Speaker 2: And I know an Irish su log means host. This name refers to how these creatures prefer to hunt and giant flocks that bloat out the skull that says, blots out the sky, but blocks out the sky.
Speaker 7: That thing isn't flying anywhere.
Speaker 2: I know. You want to get a better poacher.
Speaker 7: Vainy fucking arms in the air, getting a pump on flying over there?
Speaker 2: Boys, how's the first image that popped up? So oh they look scary?
Speaker 4: Holy fuck? Why is that one like as big as a tree?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What the fuck? Let's use this one?
Speaker 4: Here we go, dude, there's so many different ones. This is all just people's artwork.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't really know what these things look like.
Speaker 4: This one's now skinny? You now just found a skinny one with like fly wings on it.
Speaker 7: Bring it up on the thing.
Speaker 2: All right, we are where? Oh where did my little birdie go?
Speaker 4: Just got a reasons? Just click on options?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: Just click on options?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 4: Just find options?
Speaker 2: All right? Where's options?
Speaker 4: Just click on option?
Speaker 2: I don't know where that is?
Speaker 4: Just find options?
Speaker 2: Okay, I can't mind it.
Speaker 4: You just click on options.
Speaker 2: God damn it? Where'd this go? Okay? So there is many different versions of this creature. It looks like there is many different versions of this creature. So let's get into another one. Here you go, just the one that Billy was talking about. Give me a second. This is the one that I'm going to show next after the one that Billy likes, is the one that I think it looks like. This is what you see. This guy's fancy.
Speaker 7: Okay, at least he's it should be in hell boy.
Speaker 2: Yoh, he's doing some weird masonic fucking hand.
Speaker 4: Signal though he's giving me the finger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks like it.
Speaker 6: Fuck you, No, that's definitely some secret school shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is what I think that they look like. This man, No, this looks like mothman does. But this is what I imagine them. They're supposed to be like black bird creatures, so with leathery wings, So this is what they I assume they probably look like. Interesting.
Speaker 7: Fucking dude seeing a whole flock of that shit fucked that.
Speaker 2: Oh I wouldn't want to see that either. They overwhelm their prey with the sheer numbers as well as deadly determination. The souls of the weak and dying make easier prey, and not even healthy people are safe from the sulag. Feelings of sadness and heartache attracts the creatures, as does even saying their names aloud. Hopefully I'm pronouncing it wrong so they don't come rape me in the nighttime.
Speaker 4: Oh, I guarantee you are.
Speaker 2: And once an individual becomes the target, they can't avoid their doom, that is, unless someone else is willing to sacrifice themselves to the dreaded spirits. Will you sacrifice yourself Billy for me? Why you're fucking asshole? God damn it?
Speaker 7: Friend is honest about it?
Speaker 4: Like not what that?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: I just like compare it. I was like, he's got a girlfriend. I got a girlfriend. He's got one dog. I have four dogs. I have more responsibility.
Speaker 2: He does have four dogs.
Speaker 7: Dogs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: I have two.
Speaker 7: And then you got them beat by one.
Speaker 4: That's all I mattered. And that means my wife's more valuable than this.
Speaker 2: Yeah wait else is pregnant. It's just joking.
Speaker 4: That's what this is. I will do that tonight, White Ant Todd.
Speaker 7: That's a half point deduction.
Speaker 2: Ye, that's true. The seo log here we go. Yeah, so you don't. Their names are often said to have power, and that seems to be the case in the story of the zoo Log. It is thought that's saying the name of the evil creature allowed summon them directly to you, and they won't leave you alone until they claim your soul. Fucking great, everybody say this name su Log. All right, God, I'm gonna be raped.
Speaker 6: Now, go stand in front of the mirror and say it four times, not saying it.
Speaker 2: Great, there's a mirror there. The su Log may seem like a terrifying, unsuppable force, but according to legend, you can defend against them by taking a few simple steps. The creatures are believed to fly and in from the west.
Speaker 4: You know what, like, go to the east.
Speaker 2: They're the fucking they're the flying monkeys from Wizard of Oz those things.
Speaker 4: I actually don't like those fucking things. I really really don't like those things. The monkeys with fucking wings. They always creep me the fuck out?
Speaker 7: Is it? The vest? Is the vest?
Speaker 4: I think? So there definitely adds to it. I'm like, why are you dressed at all?
Speaker 7: Who gave you clothes? How did you know you were naked?
Speaker 4: Did you eat the apple?
Speaker 2: Who members that?
Speaker 6: Which was probably like can you please cover your monkey balls?
Speaker 7: And they're like no, no, Dice like, well I'm putting a vest and a hat on you?
Speaker 4: Then yeah to embarrassed though, I just only He's like, fine as long my balls? Right?
Speaker 2: What anton you know what Home Improvement is?
Speaker 7: Of course?
Speaker 2: Do you ear that one where Tim Allen dresses up like the fucking monkey, the flying Monkey? It's pretty good. It's pretty funny, pretty funny shit. I bribe. It just brought up because Chelsea's I guess, I guess that my brother in law, he uh, he bought the whole seasons on and so we've been watching them every season. It's fucking funny when you're stone. That's about it.
Speaker 6: I haven't watched that show since I was put a.
Speaker 2: But a lad. So locking, locking doors and windows that face that direction should bar them entrance. This is especially crucial if someone in the house is sick or dying. All right, so careful that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like these crazy creatures sound like they can't break through drywall.
Speaker 2: They said they can't. They're coming from the West.
Speaker 4: Bro, there's never drywall in the West.
Speaker 2: Just pray to Mecca.
Speaker 4: Fine, every house and these Because of these fuckers.
Speaker 2: The Chinese are safe. So in ancient Ireland, the Szuloc who were known as evil spirits. However, when christian and Christianity arrived, the story changed. Missionaries began adopting local lore. Of course they did to better spread their religion. And just remember everybody, religion is just a recycled bullshit and all. It's all it is everybody. So their new identity helped convince con convert their actions. Yeah, that's true. Their actions on earth would have reproduction are reproductions. Their new identity helped con So rather than dark spirits, the Sulacs became evil sinners, and their new identity helped convince converters to people convert to Christianity because their actions on Earth would have repercussions for their eternal souls. So that's fun, you know what.
Speaker 4: I like that though you made a lot of people like remorseful of their action, like genuinely made them a little bit better at people.
Speaker 6: Or you made them worse because they just had this overwhelming guilt that they now tried to hide from everyone else and got real sneaky with their ship. It's like when you have overprotective parents, you don't raise a good child, you raise a sneaky one.
Speaker 2: Dutch, if that thing looks like your fucking left knot, you should go get that checked out.
Speaker 7: Did he just say he's gonna me what looks like your left not?
Speaker 4: Can you go back to those comments? Is that what I just saw? Oh you're getting raped?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 4: What the fuck did?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's uh, let's go. That's nodding entertaining this rape talking.
Speaker 6: Okay, Oh, ship Dutch is using the my my Nicholas KG mode.
Speaker 2: Thank you Dutch, fucking Christ all right. So, some of the sulac's characteristics, like the its ability to fly, and its connections to the immortal soul, appear time and time again in various religions, both pagan and Christian beliefs hold that the soul can rise above the earth. Air is seen as more divine or otherworldly. So it's the domain of these things that are quite not human, not quite human. Many ancient sources also refer to soul taking forms of birds. I've heard that before, think about it, thinking about the crow, right, isn't the crow like a harbinger of death or something? Though?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well to let you know death's near.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I.
Speaker 7: Would say crows and ravens are.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it depends on which culture's mythology we're talking about, because ravens were sacred in Norse mythology.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that. That's kind of cool.
Speaker 7: Yeah, also one of Odin's Odin's harbingers.
Speaker 2: Well, everyone make sure to subscribe to the patreon because that's definitely gonna be an onreal review because Brandon Lee got shot during the fucking filming of it.
Speaker 6: Oh the crow, yes, yeah, and the whole the whole Lee family curse, the theory that his his father was poisoned.
Speaker 2: That will definitely be coming up on the Patreon once you start getting unreal reviews, and Billy, you have to jump on one.
Speaker 4: For a movie that you like like I like things that.
Speaker 2: No, no, we should do, we should do Tommy boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah haha, Jesus.
Speaker 2: So many ancient sources obviously refer to souls taking the form of birds. As of the late nineteen hundreds, the sulog have been blamed for deaths that people cannot explain. In Scotland, a child was discovered dead with his hands stuck in the holes of the walls behind his house. When he says his hands were stuck in the hole, I was like, it's like, it's just just weird fucking horror movie where his hands are tucked inside of his asshole. He's just stuck like that.
Speaker 7: How did you get those in there? Oh? Mama, don't know what.
Speaker 2: They can't come out, So, which is weird? He had his hands stuck in the holes of a wall behind his house and he's dead. And if that's a real story, imagine finding this kid. He's dead with his hands stuck in these holes. What is in that hole? It's a glory hole. Guy just sucked his hands dry.
Speaker 7: Two dicks in either hand. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So locals explain it as the seulog picking up the unfortunate youngster and dropping him from the sky, but why would his hands be stuck? Strange?
Speaker 4: Strange.
Speaker 2: In addition to the innocent children, the mythical creatures are blamed for the deaths of petty criminals and vagabonds, those who may have worked as maybe human vigilantes. Maybe you know they're they're like the Batman of the Irish folklore.
Speaker 4: Folklore?
Speaker 7: All right, what is they are? Mentally handicapped?
Speaker 2: What do you got? Fucking whatever? What do you got? Fu face? Oh?
Speaker 6: I got a whole lot, and only one of them has an anti Semitic.
Speaker 4: Turn to it.
Speaker 6: Oh interestingly one, yeah, yeah, the I was watching a video for one of the ones we'll do in a bit, the Femorians, and it only took nine minutes before it was like and why did the Jews dislike them so much?
Speaker 7: It's like, ah, now we're getting.
Speaker 2: The Okay, this makes sense. Banshee.
Speaker 6: No, we're gonna I mean, we can start with the Banshee. I have I have a short synopsis and an encounter of the band Shie.
Speaker 2: If you would like, let's do the Banshee.
Speaker 7: Billy. We need we need a blood curdling scream.
Speaker 4: Am I gonna? Am I gonna piss off your neighbors?
Speaker 2: Who cares you.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, piss on his neighbors.
Speaker 4: That sounds nice.
Speaker 7: The Golden Shallower Billy's heed to deliver.
Speaker 4: Twenty doubles. Okay yo, my pee's valuable.
Speaker 2: He sells it on the internet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like a perfect Uh. When alcoholics want to get drunk in prison, they just get ship pee and they're like, yeah, you can have this pe and it's like, wow, that's like ninety nine percent alcohol.
Speaker 2: Nice billy billy, Uh Billy wears girls panties and pisses on them and sells them to fucking Japanese people.
Speaker 4: That's actually a really good idea.
Speaker 7: Can we have some clients? I can, I can provide some It's fine.
Speaker 4: I always thought about that. There was that whole thing right with people like buying used underwear, and I was like, what's stopping me from going and buying a bunch of fucking lingerie and like we talked about this, wear them for like six hours and go on a treadmill or something and just sell them in Japan.
Speaker 2: In Japan there are vending machines with used panties in vending machines.
Speaker 7: Isn't that just an urban legend?
Speaker 2: No, that's fucking real. My cousin went to Japan. He fucking saw them.
Speaker 4: I think it's I think I think it's an urban legend.
Speaker 2: I think it's completely real because I also see I saw a fucking documentary where they were talking about it, and they literally showed them they filmed. They'd be like, yeah, you can just get like there's a bunch of different, weird shit in it. But the one thing that people usually buy it it was fucking use panties.
Speaker 6: Tom We go through this all the time. Porn Hub does not do documentaries.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw it because I've been watching the Pam and Tommy movie and I saw a meme and it's like on porn Hub and somebody watching Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson's sex tape, and it's like, who's here after watching Pam and Tommy.
Speaker 6: It's a terrible sex tape, like most celebrity sex tapes, it's all true.
Speaker 2: You've seen BAMS is fucking horrible.
Speaker 6: I've not seen BAMS, but I've seen Jimmy Hendrix's and you know what I gotta say, Well, the man was a guitar god.
Speaker 2: Jimmy Hendricks fucking had a sex tape.
Speaker 4: He had a little dickie what the fuck?
Speaker 6: And he looked like he was dead while he was getting blown by two chicks.
Speaker 7: It was crazy.
Speaker 2: The only one that Billy's seen is the one with fucking Vernon Troy.
Speaker 7: Vern Troyer.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Yeah, it's many me.
Speaker 2: He had a sextape. Yes, you know that. They made fun of him on Surreal Life for it.
Speaker 7: What.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not fucked up.
Speaker 7: Okay, well I know what is?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, you might as well be proud of it, because if like everyone already knows, it's got to be small. There's no fucking way it's big.
Speaker 6: If I was, if I was a little person, I would definitely do porn just because.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's no there's no shame.
Speaker 2: Hey, you haven't bridge in a midget though? She fucking stabbed your boyfriend.
Speaker 7: Wait, I'm sorry, what do you know?
Speaker 2: Bridge in the Midget is no, she's a porn star, one of the most famous midget porn stars, if you can say that word anymore. And she stabbed her boyfriend and somebody who left.
Speaker 7: When has that ever stopped you from saying a word before?
Speaker 2: Its true? And then I saw a video on TMZ and it's like somebody filming her screaming before it happened, and like the like at the apartment, there's like stairs to go over to the apartment and she's like smashing the windows and I was like, Jesus, this little lady is very angry. Wow, intense.
Speaker 7: That's why you don't give cocaine to little people.
Speaker 2: It's fucking true. All right, let's talk about the banshie b.
Speaker 6: Right, So the banshee, Yeah, so the Bandshe is a female spirit in Irish folklore. It is said to be an omen for the death of a family member with her wailing, screeching, sorrowful song.
Speaker 7: She has often called the woman of the faery mound. Uh.
Speaker 6: The reason behind that is because she's often associated with death mounds because the Irish, not unlike the Native people, have I buried their they're dead in the mountains. Why breast shaped mounds. They can go up and just pinch on the nibble. I apologize to anyone in Ireland. Why there because you didn't click options?
Speaker 4: Just like kind.
Speaker 7: I love how she I want to get jerked off with the skeleton hand.
Speaker 2: And that hurts Sandy handy man.
Speaker 7: That was it's are Tom. It's about pain.
Speaker 4: It's about pain, like I mean, like any hand is a hand, but like you feel like you need something on it to like imagine that it's something.
Speaker 7: Oh, spitn't it.
Speaker 2: It's fine fucking sado masochist over here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's weird. I don't like that.
Speaker 2: This gout, my buddy.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, at least I can check it off the list and be like skeleton j oh, all right, check that off the list. Fisted, No Dutch please, no, oh.
Speaker 2: My god, My buddy got a fucking hand dropping this chick. And I said, and her hand was like sandpaper, and we call her sandy handy for a long time. Color pastially, I just took it off from sweat.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 6: The word banshee comes from the Irish bean Sea, meaning the woman of the mountains.
Speaker 7: She is also referred to as the woman of the Faery Mound.
Speaker 6: She's usually described as an old hag dressed in a shadowy cloak and often seen brushing her flowing, wispy Greek gray hair. The banshee has also been known to appear as a beautiful young woman or a stately matron. While some have said they have seen her. Others often say that they only hear her. Hearing her mournful cries nearby is always a sign that a loved one is sure to die. So the size of the Banshie can range from a towering eight feet or more to a tiny three or four feet.
Speaker 2: That's a huge bitch.
Speaker 6: They're often said to be predicted upon arrival by crows.
Speaker 7: The screeching cats are howling dogs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and what was the creepiest sound here? In fucking cats and heat? It's fucking scary.
Speaker 7: I don't think it's just annoying as fuck. I don't. It's just like, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 4: Please go watch a video of raccoons having sex.
Speaker 2: Why'd you look that up on pornhubb?
Speaker 4: No, it was not on porn hub. It was on fucking so. Buddy told me about it because he heard it in his walls and he's like, these raccoons were fucking in my wall and it sounded like like little people were getting fucking killed. It's like it was like blood curdling screams that raccoons when they fucking fucking Yeah, the girl is bad. Anyways, you said something earlier that caught my eye, and it was just actually bugging me. How has the word hag not become offensive?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 4: Like, how was that? I'm just wondering, Out of all the words that had been banned, I just feel like that's kind of next up.
Speaker 7: What hag? If you're it's the same thing with anything.
Speaker 6: If you're calling somebody something, then it becomes offensive.
Speaker 7: Otherwise it's just a descriptive adjective, like, Hey, look at that fag over there.
Speaker 4: It's like, what I'm gonna I'm gonna start calling people with.
Speaker 7: A butt plug tail I can call him a fag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 4: Fucking toms the grid doesn't stand up on that. He's like, I can't say anything's gay anymore. He's like, if you watch ten guys fuck each other in the ass on a parade and just go, I'm gay, I'm gay. I like the com He's like, even if you go that's gay, they'll be like watch it.
Speaker 6: You know what a wonderful, wonderful thing to get away with if you're If you're never gonna sleep with somebody again.
Speaker 7: In the gay community, is uh, when they're you know.
Speaker 6: When they're starting, when they start sucking your dick, you just look down and You're just like, you didn't even say no homeo, you fag what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Or just talk about anything political.
Speaker 7: Yeah, don't remind me.
Speaker 4: That's actually really funny. Uh uh. One of the guys I worked with previous uh he was gay and yeah, he said the same thing. He's like, it's impossible to talk about politics.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because everybody just parents.
Speaker 6: The same shit over and over. But this is an episode about Irish spirits.
Speaker 7: Not politics.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 6: Sorry, sorry, I'm just trying to trying to take away the conversation. So this account comes from a woman in the town of Bogside, who claimed her encounter had been witnessed by her grandfather and his son. The grandfather had been having severe pain in his tooth at the time, but had been putting off seeing a dentist about it. One evening, the stun was walking along when he heard a wailing sound coming from down the street.
Speaker 7: It seemed to be coming from a hunched over figure.
Speaker 2: No, He's like, that's the dentist office, and he's like, I ain't going there.
Speaker 7: You don't know.
Speaker 6: He always criticizes the fact that I'm drinking whiskey when I walked through the door and I said, fuck you, Seamus, you've been drinking since fucking four.
Speaker 2: This is uh, this is I Ireland. And then she said, in the nineteen forties, then us just to rip out your teeth at they're fucking dead.
Speaker 6: That just punch in the jaw and hope that it falls out. So as the son approached, the ancient looking woman cried out and vanished the sudden sure that he had the lady had been a banshee and tried to warn his father to go see a dentist, but he died before he could because he was accidentally.
Speaker 7: Shot for the worst.
Speaker 6: So strange reports continue all the way up to moon modern times.
Speaker 2: Ship man, would you fucking banchie her? Okay, we're down the wrong way. So the god the abba hot touch, the abbat hot touch. How do you how do you say this, billy? Right here? Actually right here, it's right here.
Speaker 6: Ther a heartatch a ab heartatch.
Speaker 2: I don't I didn't look up any of these pronounces.
Speaker 4: The abbot hash abar touch.
Speaker 2: So the abbot touch is an Irish word for a dwarf, or.
Speaker 4: I can't say that. Yeah, we've been just trying to pronounce slurs here.
Speaker 2: Literally this is what, Yeah, it is said it was an evil dwarf and became an undead vampire who roamed the Northern Ireland at night and drank the blood of his victims. It was said, I.
Speaker 7: Think they prefer to be called Sunlight Challenge, not vampires.
Speaker 2: This is what he looks like.
Speaker 7: Holy fuck.
Speaker 4: So you guys caught pizza? Holy fuck?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 7: So uh like here, let me let me get a joke.
Speaker 2: It is said that the Abba the ab Heartatchart.
Speaker 4: I guess that sounds I just just honestly slur it like you drunk. The heart.
Speaker 2: Was possibly inspired by Bram Strucker's Dracula story. There was a few tales about the Hobart Hatch and about the Irish mythical monster. There at least mentioned of the habit Hotch is believed to have been in eighteen seventy five by story by Patrick Weston Joyce. The Original The Origin and the History of the Irish Irish Names and Places. Joyce tells of a magical dwarf who is also a tyrannical ruler in darry On, Northern Ireland, Ireland.
Speaker 7: After at North is a Protestant heretic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they fly each other all the time over fucking religion.
Speaker 7: I think it's I.
Speaker 6: Don't think it's as bad as it used to be, but I know in the seventies that's when most of the car bombings took place. Speaking of car bombings, Happy Saint Patty's everybody drink a bunch.
Speaker 2: Get drunk because the holiday tell you carbomb.
Speaker 7: Is like my favorite thing to drink when I'm at the bar.
Speaker 2: What's what's an Irish car bomb again?
Speaker 7: So it's you can make it.
Speaker 6: The traditional way of making it is like a half of a pint glass of Guinnis with a shot of Jamison.
Speaker 7: With a little bit of Bailey's on top.
Speaker 6: But I generally do Guinness tollamore ado and then whatever generic Irish cream is. Talamore do is like Jamison if Jamison didn't suck Jameson.
Speaker 2: Thank Jamison, fuck me, thank you.
Speaker 4: I love whiskey. Jamison is one of the worst fucking whiskeys I've ever drank.
Speaker 7: It's garbage. It's also thank you whiskey. I prefer Bourbon.
Speaker 6: But when it comes to Irish shit, dude, Tullibard and bush Mills are fantastic, and bush Mill's black label.
Speaker 2: That says you won't drink Scott straight. What I said, you're the fairy that won't drink Scott.
Speaker 7: Straight because Scott's tastes like cinnamon.
Speaker 2: You fucking does not taste like cinnamon. It tastes like having liquid.
Speaker 6: Shitty Scotch tastes like fucking cinnamon. I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: I think you nk ball.
Speaker 7: No, dude, I can't.
Speaker 6: I can't drink any liquor that has that fucking flavoring in It makes me instantly ill interesting.
Speaker 4: Because you drink too much, because it goes down.
Speaker 6: To eas No, I mean legitimately, I've had a shot of that fucking that red stag that gim Beam Redstag or whatever and fucking threw up immediately. And I have drunk myself into alcohol poisoning more times than I can tell you.
Speaker 2: So really, yeah, I haven't done that, only done to stop drinking.
Speaker 7: I don't drink that often. I just binge when I do.
Speaker 4: At the end of the day, though, Like if you drink like you just gotta like grow up and just not be a bitch.
Speaker 6: Well no, that's what I'm saying. Like alcohol poison is when you're throwing up too much.
Speaker 4: But That's what I mean. Like, yeah, don't be a bitch and throw up, keep it down, Jesus, grow up. I'm gonna tell you next time someone spuke and just be like, wow, grow up.
Speaker 7: You're still puking. How childish. God.
Speaker 2: I was wondering where the fuck Anton was the one day and I'm like, where the fuck is this dude?
Speaker 7: And then left until eight pm.
Speaker 2: He was slept until eight pm. I'm like, what the fuck? And He's like going to bed eight eight, eight am, and I'm like, holy fuck me.
Speaker 4: Even that though, how the fuck does that even happen? I know, kind of blackout fucking dungeon do you live in? Like, dude, you at eight am? Like you're getting up at like one two max, because like that's a lot of sun like bellowing into your house.
Speaker 6: By the time the window the sun hits my window in my bedroom, it's already like five pm.
Speaker 2: Crazy, You're crazy boy. So, after learning all he could from a druid, he returned and after a sudden disappearance of a yes, he returned after a sudden disappearance as a sorcerer, committed terrible cruelties on those who opposed or mocked him. So that's strange.
Speaker 4: The bully kid gets his revenge.
Speaker 7: Normally it requires a coat and a couple of guns.
Speaker 2: Fion mac come hail. That's a good Irish name, Fion mac com hail and and spelled.
Speaker 4: Cum tail cum he hails his com or.
Speaker 2: The giants causeway tail. It is said to have confronted him. In an effort to stop his cruelty and his tyrannical ways of this evil dwarf. He killed the abb the abahatash and married him standing upright.
Speaker 4: Oh, they used to do that all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then let ants eat their fucking face.
Speaker 7: That's so unsettling.
Speaker 2: To stop him from returning undead in any form, however, he still returned the very next day and rained terror on all the people of Ireland at night, drinking the blood of his victims. This guy's a straight up Okay, a vampire is scary enough, but imagine a midget vampire.
Speaker 6: Isn't that the same thing with Chinese vampires? They're tiny, little, hairy, flying bloodsuckers.
Speaker 2: Is that a real thing? Vampire?
Speaker 4: I see a much less intimidated if he wasn't my size. He's so cute you.
Speaker 6: Start smacking him out of the air, just getting oversized fly swater like no off.
Speaker 4: You get those electric ones? Oh my god, I love those.
Speaker 2: However, he returned the very next day and he rained terror so and he killed all these people. And then it wasn't until Fion mac cumhail killed him for the third time and buried him standing upside down. His fucking feet are sticking up, just fucking dangling and fucking kicking and ship.
Speaker 7: Because that's where they hide. The jet engines is in his feet.
Speaker 6: So if he bury MUMPSI downt he will only go deeper into the year.
Speaker 2: What is he fucking.
Speaker 4: Is he? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say he fucking Channing Tatum from Jupiter Ascending.
Speaker 7: I didn't see that.
Speaker 2: Who never who sees man The two trannies made that movie is great, Yes, and there's reptilian the reptilians. There's reptilians in it, like legitimate reptilians.
Speaker 6: It's fucking explains why you've seen it and I haven't because I haven't watched anything that's made past Matrix two.
Speaker 2: Watched the Jupiter Ascending. You'll think it's stupid, but it's great because changed him flies around in rocket boots.
Speaker 7: Oh my only Potato movie I want to see, and that's this is the end.
Speaker 4: You never you never say this is the end.
Speaker 7: Of course I have. I'm just saying, what's up hitting Tato's my bitch?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Canable done?
Speaker 7: It's been like three days? What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: You going to say?
Speaker 4: Uh, I forgot the fucking Matrix people turn girls?
Speaker 2: Yeah it's strange.
Speaker 4: Word that was that did not come out right.
Speaker 7: In the body?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it. Or once I eventually get Chelsea to watch the original Matrix, we are going to watch the newest one and I'll eventually be on on a real review for the Patreon. So make sure you subscribe and support us keeping this world strange, all you fuckers.
Speaker 7: So you gotta shot on that movie when we review it.
Speaker 2: I probably will too, because I've heard not good things from one and I didn't trust one at first, but after watching Halloween Kills, I was disappointed. So another more Christian version follows a similar story when the ash Felt is actual fell to his first death while scaling a wall trying to catch his wife and an adulterous situation. This little dwarf is climbing up a castle wall, fell down and killed himself by attempting to find her in the act of adultery.
Speaker 4: Wrong.
Speaker 7: His English movie is about.
Speaker 4: She didn't send her pigeon fast enough and fucking man.
Speaker 2: Peter Dinklish probably does not like me say in the M word.
Speaker 7: All I know is that uh what was that one?
Speaker 6: W w E short person wrestler horn swaggle Apparently like went on the news and called Peter dnklage aunt.
Speaker 3: Really that's gold because Peter Dinklish got a whole bunch of people fired because he's like, you can't have little people actors blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, and like apparently because he was in Game of Thrones, everybody wants to ride his four inch.
Speaker 7: Dick, so fuck him.
Speaker 2: So strange. He seems like a strange individual. He seems righteous when being slain after rising back from the dead by a hero called caf Hail. He was killed with the sword and made of uh killed with a sword. It was made of ye would y e w?
Speaker 7: You would? What the U tree?
Speaker 2: What is the you tree? Do you study trees? You know?
Speaker 7: The U tree is how you make how they made them longbows.
Speaker 4: I've been working with I've been working with trees since like nineteen sixty. What there is.
Speaker 2: There is actually a doll man near the Abba Huttross hometown of Oh God slog a tavari Te, Oh God slagha Te dude.
Speaker 4: Actually are dude this Actually these are hard times, this.
Speaker 2: Time, these are hard times. Slag slog Tavity. Fucking Irish people. And I'm Irish.
Speaker 4: Is that a tavern? It's a city named after a bar.
Speaker 2: I get people get mad when I'm like, oh, I'm Irish or I'm whatever German because I don't actually live there, but it's in my blood somewhere. So the the there's actually a dole man near the Abbaha Tash hometown of sauh Slavitavity whatever county dairy with a flat top under a hawthorn tree, believed to be the grave of one of these dwarf creatures. Locals give this a wide birth, particularly at night. What's a fucking wide birth?
Speaker 7: Avoid it?
Speaker 4: Oh, I was gonna say, that's when the baby comes out sideways.
Speaker 7: Ye did come out sideways.
Speaker 4: I know him right on that, but I was just kidding though.
Speaker 6: Ends in half and folds out like a taco and then just pops back once.
Speaker 7: The nurse puts water on it like one of those sponges.
Speaker 4: That's fucking hilarious. I want to see a movie with somebody doing that, and it's going to create a whole generation of people thinking that that's what happens.
Speaker 2: No matter what tail you choose to believe, the tale of the Abba Hatash is a scary one and his stuff of nightmares and Ireland a story I am glad I wasn't aware of as a child. The female equivalent is the Dear rag Do, the dear ag Do who stands in the shadows deer ag Do?
Speaker 4: Fucking is he actually is? Okay? This time is not his fault. These are actually I gotta like stare at them for a minute.
Speaker 2: What do you fucking think I do? Every episode? This is like there's confusing words of stupid last names.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Who stands in the shadows of the Abba Hatash and is less well known? She is said to be cunning, a vampire that seduces men before draining them of their blood. Again, does she do it through the dick?
Speaker 4: Yes, fox and drinks. She's riding on top and she goes to kiss her neck and she's like oh, you're lacking blood and she likes it feeling going flacid?
Speaker 6: Do you think it's like when a female fighter likes the head off of a male and just shoot your entire lifetime worth of a load into him.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jesus, all right, then I gotta smoke up now.
Speaker 4: Oh he's got fucking yeah, he's doing bongs. I'm not.
Speaker 2: Let's do it, and then Anton, you're up on the docket.
Speaker 6: I've got to take a pop off the pikes before I go into the next door.
Speaker 2: This is a bad idea.
Speaker 4: Your fucking Irish accent is really good. Can you do other ones?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I can do. I mean, what do you vant me to do?
Speaker 6: Do you vant me to put you into the camp or do you vant me to stick here and talk to you?
Speaker 4: Okay, that one's okay Japanese.
Speaker 7: I can't do it Japanese.
Speaker 2: I try to. He does it.
Speaker 7: Does?
Speaker 4: Look at your face? That's really good too. Your fucking Irish one is pretty on point, though.
Speaker 6: Oh thank you kindly. I've been doing it for fucking long enough. I'd hope it'd be, you know, somewhat decent to this.
Speaker 2: Can you a Spanish accent?
Speaker 7: Spanish Chlo.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna stay home so I can fucking do it your Mexican, I have no fucking idea. I've never been to Spain, never, never taught me things.
Speaker 2: She didn't even tell him how to wipe his dick after he pissed. Doesn't everybody do that?
Speaker 6: You gotta rip the foreskin off and pull one of the disposables off the wall and swim.
Speaker 4: Oh god, that's funny.
Speaker 2: Alright, let's make sure she's clean.
Speaker 8: You guys want to talk about seals that people like to fuck? Sure, kind, So then we're gonna go for the tail of the silkie, not to be confused with an alki, which is the number one nothing that lives in Ireland.
Speaker 7: Yes, all right, So these are said to be half human, half sealed. All right, I'll read it Irish.
Speaker 6: They are known as the seal folk and part of an ancient Tigrish folklore.
Speaker 7: Whoever.
Speaker 6: Tales of these creatures can be found in several other countries, including England, Scotland and even as father as Iceland. So the celkies have the ability to change from seals to humans. They shed their skin, and most prominent description to the silky is out of a beautiful young loss.
Speaker 7: In olden times. Oh, look at them titties.
Speaker 6: You know, the the gene is coming up just so nicely because it's you know, the seal is gonna stick his face in the otherwise and that's that's actually her sister, which would be naughty and God would be crying.
Speaker 2: The seal looks like he's down to fuck man.
Speaker 4: And the seals like, damn, that's some fucking that's a body, you know what.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Like it's just like mermaids are like this is technically a type of what a mermaid could be. And I don't know. Everyone's like it's always like, you know, the they paint him as sexy and shit like that. But like, I guess it's the best option because the reverse of it would be ten times worse. Imagine like sexy ass legs nice puss, but it's a fish head, like it would be scared. You have to like put a whole bag over its head, like a burlap sack would have to go over it.
Speaker 6: Oh, but isn't the definition of a butterface. You're just like, damn, that asks a slamon. But I mean the top of salmon.
Speaker 7: But salmon.
Speaker 2: It's the only the head though, still talking about me. But you know, you know, the like it's just it's just like a weird concept. Obviously we've talked about mermaids before with a weird guy that had on this podcast, and you know, it's just it's a weird thing. They prodrag you to your death, but they seduce you, like I don't think like the tities look good, but like I ain't eating that box.
Speaker 4: You know what all is that that whole story of mermaids doing that is just uh parallel to the fact that in life, women will kill you. Sure, if you love a woman, you're gonna die in some sort of way, whether it be on the inside or totally.
Speaker 6: So when I was reading this be gay.
Speaker 4: There's a campaign for you, there's a bunch of straight guys going, you know what, I think they got it right with a kid AND's like, come here, I'll show.
Speaker 7: I've said it before and I'll say it again. Gay men suck dick way better than women.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, dude, I know that from watching fucking I've watched some gay porns.
Speaker 2: Why to excheck that, No.
Speaker 4: Honestly, it's fucking value. You're curious. I get curious. I like to watch things, so I'm just like, fucking you know what, and like they go to and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, nobody's every's ever went to town like that.
Speaker 4: I've never seen even one fucking porn of a woman even putting in fifty percent of the effort.
Speaker 2: Unless the guy forces them to.
Speaker 4: That guy, no, even if he does, she's like she's going, but she's like crying at the same time.
Speaker 7: But.
Speaker 6: Told me you love me, whereas gay men are just like, yep, yep, no, I know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 7: And there you go.
Speaker 4: You were gonna have a fucking blast. Let's let's have a good time.
Speaker 6: On the on the flip of that, I would I would assume that women are way better at eating pussy.
Speaker 7: Than men are. Oh yeah, for sure, know how to treat the motherfuckers.
Speaker 4: So uh, not true?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? Not true? What do you mean?
Speaker 4: What do you mean? I don't want to elaborate, but not true.
Speaker 2: I fucking know what you're talking about. You want just say it? Why is it a bad thing?
Speaker 4: Well, no, like the specific story is a bad thing, but.
Speaker 7: Not all women.
Speaker 6: But I'm saying in general, if somebody really enjoys doing that then.
Speaker 4: Uh so. Actually in my experience though, that is actually a question that I've asked a lot of people. And if you've realized when you talk to girls, like there's a good like honestly, like if I had to put a number, dude, that's say a good like thirty percent of all females are by. Yeah, it's it's everybody like they all a lot of people are attracted to the female body, Like it's just honestly, it's more visually appealing than the male body. Wrong, it really is.
Speaker 2: I agree with you on that I would prefer to have a dick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, one hundred percent. Uh to each their owne but like in general that is the case. So every time, like I've been in I've been in this situation about five six and every single time is like they suck.
Speaker 2: They just tell you that they suck.
Speaker 4: They're like they were so bad.
Speaker 6: Well, how many of those women just think that they are and then aren't actually enthusiastic about doing it and they're like, I'm doing this because like you're probably say.
Speaker 4: That I'm by You're probably right, Yeah, probably about five percent of those thirty I think the.
Speaker 6: Biggest difference is that like if a dude is just like I'm by and then somebody goes to do something and they're not getting hard, that's kind of an immediate like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you know, yeah, at.
Speaker 4: Least fake it that. But that's like, oh yeah, I'm definitely that being said as being naked on both genders, Like you can have the hottest guy and the hottest girl and like ninety nine percent of people are going to say that girl looks better just physically appealing better.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have to do. This will be a preview into the live special that is coming up.
Speaker 4: Guys are gross, Like we're all gross. We all know we're gross. Like I don't know why my mic I don't know why you're on you. I'm smart, man, But they're so nice about it. They're like, yeah, like you, yeah, like you're smart.
Speaker 6: You should see me when I'm so not nice about it, but they're passive aggressive about it.
Speaker 7: It comes up three weeks later when you thought it was head.
Speaker 2: I just don't give a fuck, and I'd make jokes and it's inappropriate. I don't know, that's my guess. Or I have blue eyes and they're like that's cool and do you have a beard? Really can't grow a beard. I don't know why I got high.
Speaker 4: I got a dirty bush.
Speaker 2: He has like huge fucking bush, like it pops out of his pants. Sometimes we're hanging out, like when him and Alex are boxing, I just see kind of a little bit of fucking It looks like Barney fred fucking Flintstone's hair.
Speaker 6: Not actually fucking can we get can we get a manscaped sponsorship over here?
Speaker 7: Please?
Speaker 2: Know what's that one called?
Speaker 4: Everybody hated me until I trim my pubes, and then suddenly I was popular.
Speaker 2: He had a dick hiding between a fuck literally like fucking eight inch wall of fucking hair.
Speaker 4: I oosed to only think I had three inches. It turns out there's fourteen.
Speaker 7: It's all curled up like a pigtail.
Speaker 2: For some All right, that's you.
Speaker 7: I want to get back to the selkie sure, all right.
Speaker 6: So sailors would often hide the skins of selkies in order to coerce the female selkies into marriage. The marriage always begins beautifully, with the couple settling and having children together with.
Speaker 7: A love and a cottage down by the seaside.
Speaker 6: Usually usually end in heartbreak as the selki eventually finds their lost seal skin and returns to the sea. In Irish folklore, the tale of the carry man who married a sea creature is told it by some as being a selkie rather than a marrow.
Speaker 7: Another tale tells.
Speaker 6: Of how the Connolly clan of Connemara were descended from seals, and so it was forbidden for them to kill the animals lest they fall victim to a lifetime of bad look So was.
Speaker 4: The skin after they peeled it off, just like hanging around on the beach or something like.
Speaker 7: A set of clothes. Yeah, so the sailor.
Speaker 6: When the when the sailors would would find a selkie and they would go into female form, they.
Speaker 7: Were strapped on the shore.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so then they would just hide the skin so they couldn't crawl back into it. I was reading this and reading about the marrow and stuff made me think, you think, after just sailors having nothing else, but other sailors just started jerking off the wildlife.
Speaker 2: Well, no, one hundred percent. Remember that idea that that those pirates swore they saw mermaids and they were probably loosening it with seals on on these rocks and they're fucking tripping out. It's fine. I'm high as ship, so that's okay.
Speaker 7: One puff Gordon lightweight, Jesus, I smoked all day.
Speaker 2: I'm not you puffing all the fucking time. I took one bit.
Speaker 7: Smoking on the pipe the whole time.
Speaker 2: Uh, try hitting a bong, sir. But as I was saying, but you don't know what matlage is, I'm bringing it back to the pirates again because we're talking about briback maidleedge is the pretty much we're best friends on the sea.
Speaker 4: We oh yeah, yeah, yeah, they.
Speaker 2: Would get married because they had no one else. They're on the sea all the time, so they already were buckfucking each other and having a good time, and they're hanging out and like being really good friends.
Speaker 4: Might as well find love, so might.
Speaker 2: As well be like, well, I got no one else to be with, so, and you're you're the only one here other than these twenty other guys.
Speaker 4: So that one guy just swims off in the ocean channing. Tatum's just in the ocean beside the boat, just he's like, I'm going for my cross Atlantic swim. And then you're like, oh, why don't you come up for a rest? And then all those marriages go to shit.
Speaker 2: Do you do you do you think that? Do you think that that? Like there was male mermaids that the pirates would get seduced by, and they were like, man, that fucking mermaid sucked my dick better than the woman one did earlier.
Speaker 4: That actually makes me well.
Speaker 7: But again, you have the same problem of a mermaid.
Speaker 6: It's like there's no dick for you to ride or for you to fucking suck.
Speaker 2: It's but they suck you.
Speaker 6: It's in a couple of hands with a nice chisel chest from swimming so much.
Speaker 4: I'm just picturing like an actual dude, like on a voyage across the land, he'd be like, Yo, guys, I'm gonna jump off here, there's a good rock to go sit on, wait till the next ship. It's like fourteen days. But he's sitting there and he brought us lunch. He's like, I'm still good. Like he sees a ship, he's like, yo, you know, fuck.
Speaker 3: You guys, pick me up.
Speaker 7: Just chick his thumb out.
Speaker 4: Just the ship's like, don't look.
Speaker 7: If we don't make guy, he gone? Is he gone?
Speaker 2: When last thing him on the ship. Imagine the smell of the men on that boat that you would have to fuck because in Irish folklore has said that a mysterious creature inhabits the lights of killing Billy.
Speaker 7: I've always wanted to do this while you were on the show. Hang on, what's that group?
Speaker 4: Strange?
Speaker 2: Kill Arnie, kill Arnie, kill Arnie.
Speaker 7: Right, that's better than the other one. What the fuck? Uh?
Speaker 2: Kill Arnie?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Killarney, Jesus christ Man Irish words, man, fucking me up, me up?
Speaker 6: Say it drunken and slurred, Kilarney, Calarney, it's probing Kilarney, it's Killerny.
Speaker 4: Does does that?
Speaker 2: Doesn't that mucky sound like a racial slur? Yeah?
Speaker 7: It does, it really does.
Speaker 6: You don't be bringing that goddamn mukey into this house anymore. You're making your poor mother cry every goddamn night.
Speaker 2: And two thousand and three sign is conducted sonar scans the lakes found around found a large solid mass in the water, and it obviously it fueled UH speculation that Ireland has its own lackness monster, so fucking weird and coming, but.
Speaker 7: Doesn't ask for tree Fitty. Then it ain't a Locknesse monster.
Speaker 4: That's what it has.
Speaker 2: He came up. He knocked on the door.
Speaker 4: What do you want about?
Speaker 7: What about that time?
Speaker 6: Did I realize that podcast told us was about eight stories?
Speaker 7: And I said, God damn it, mass So we worked for all money in this house. We aren't giving away no goddamn tree fit.
Speaker 2: He said, well keep it you did.
Speaker 7: Why don't wonder he keep coming back?
Speaker 2: What were you keep having him?
Speaker 4: Don t you got three fitty the first time? Of course it's going to keep coming back, and we give us three?
Speaker 7: You said, well how about you two? And I said, what is there a sale? Un luckness esus?
Speaker 2: Okay, everyone stopped this. I know so I don't know if that's fine. That's the thing I should I say, it's controversial. The name comes from three lakes? Well did you hear Anton's accent? The name?
Speaker 7: You and chefs stand there's nothing racial about that? You follow?
Speaker 4: It's fucking so far We're fine.
Speaker 7: He did it, and they're widely accepted.
Speaker 4: Okay, probably market.
Speaker 7: Little crackers, just as the Dickens.
Speaker 2: Okay, stop that the name comes from one of the three lakes. Muck Ross and Sightings have been suggested being a pair of seals. Of course they're fucking seals. What else can it be? Their fucking seals.
Speaker 7: Fucking seals, dude, why you copy my story? My story was about fucking I know.
Speaker 2: Why is this happening again?
Speaker 7: All right, guys, drop me on that rock. I'm gonna go fuck that seal.
Speaker 2: You up next, fucker, So more.
Speaker 7: Stories are fucking my god. The Irish love fucking what.
Speaker 6: London Shade is a beautiful spirit, often female, with great big gazungas.
Speaker 7: She seduces them more to lover.
Speaker 6: She or he is a dangerous muse it just got gay all of a sudden, whose lovers devote themselves to the spirit in exchange for a short lived but remarkable artistic life.
Speaker 4: You know, only the.
Speaker 6: Good die young and other terrible billy Joel songs. So the London Shade are considered vampiric, feeding in their lover's lives so they can live in their stead. Any artists have wasted away, often dying young, unless they can convince another Marshall to take their place. However, if the artist refuses a Lenin Shide, the spirit becomes their slave, and not a dark skinned one either, a light skinned one.
Speaker 7: When you feel good about having.
Speaker 4: In that wow wow in Irish, Oh, my fucking god.
Speaker 6: That's a that's a callback to a nice little known historical fact that most house slaves were of Irish descent in the American South.
Speaker 4: So it's yeah, history people history.
Speaker 6: So in Irish folklore, the Lane and Sea is one of the AOC people are the mounds uh so related to the Banshee uh And the name in Gaelic means sweetheart, lover or concubi, not to be confused with suckuby or incubi.
Speaker 2: Concubines is someone you fucking hang out with. The fuck right.
Speaker 6: Concubie, I believe is the person who bears your young I might be mistaken on that.
Speaker 2: Coming next year. I'm gonna wait a year, so what.
Speaker 4: Can have access to it? That's a big build up.
Speaker 2: But all of the specials will be on Patreon and you'll have to hit your balls. Yeah ye know that.
Speaker 7: That's like, that's like edging so much that you're gonna tear something when you come.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, like that was hot. That that might kill you.
Speaker 2: I want to I want to get people.
Speaker 7: You want to or not at that point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want people to do expose as much as often. All right, let's get back into this this is definitely raw cuts. Everybody rock cuts.
Speaker 7: Speaking of things we're not offering up as information on air.
Speaker 4: Fun back to the day, calm blood, can it happens? Probably?
Speaker 7: Yo, you look you.
Speaker 2: Know what you look like? You look like a drunken, irish gay boy. George. That was the idea.
Speaker 6: I put the stuff on the hat.
Speaker 2: I did. I fucking as soon as I as soon as that thing fell off your head, I was like, man, he looks like fucking really gay actually is when bored George gay is.
Speaker 6: Really weird, George a full spectrum of sexuality, apparently, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Fear gotter is Gorda, okay, flear or gotta. It's a fear Gorda. There's a fucking r Gorda. I said, yes, gotta catch them all. Fear gotta got fear gordon God damnitu. A fear Gorda is said to be abandoned corpse with grayish green skin, deathly long, dirty nails, and often with rotting flesh or flesh is flesh missing.
Speaker 4: All right, so they wouldn't stand out at all. They're just like ha ha, George, Yo, mister gotta.
Speaker 2: Gorda.
Speaker 4: I know, I regret.
Speaker 2: And then suppose we partially missed, uh, partially on the cheek bones. There's flesh missing missing. It is said, usually clothed, but in rags. The fear gor is also known as a man of hunger or famine. But I saw a woman in that image we showed. Now, I guess throw a man. Maybe that's a woman.
Speaker 4: Ah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: He's got that guy's got a beard. That guy looks really angry. All right, fuck it? So uh. The Fear of Gord Gorta is also a man of hunger and famine. Walks the earth at times of famine, seeking alms from pastor buyers. Those who pay alms, Yeah, yeah, you're looking for handout. People who hand out ship to him are blessed by him.
Speaker 4: So yeah, he's this.
Speaker 2: Fleshy, gross looking creature that looks like a zombie and people are He sits there like a fucking panhandler and sits there waiting for people to give him shit, and they do. He blesses them. I don't want get blessed.
Speaker 7: By the Bullburnham joke. If I had a dollar dollar for every time a homeless person asked me for trage, I'd still say.
Speaker 2: No, that's funny, but like you know, it's this. It was that it's a fucking dude with lepers see on the side of the road, and then you yeah, and then you give him fucking some change and then he fucking blesses you. Like, Okay, I just wanted to help you out, buddy. I don't even.
Speaker 7: Boil off and puts it on you.
Speaker 2: That that's fucking grass. But those who do not are cursed. So if you don't give him, ship, your cursed till the end of their days with eternal hunger, poverty, and bad luck. Sounds very irish. During the Great Famine of eighteen forties, the tail of the fear Gorda emerged, where it was said that he rose from patches of hungry grass.
Speaker 4: Grass. It's like a hungry bob, but it's hungry grass. The grass is eating itself.
Speaker 7: Why don't you come over here and take a picnic in me? Hey, I haven't had a nick and me in a while. Sets you, sets your basket in your blanket down. No, you're gonna eat me?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 7: No, get out of here. No, I'm not I'm not hungry grass. I'm just grass. Yeah, all right, If you're not, I'm this grass.
Speaker 4: If you're not gonna pick a nick, you need to give me like three fit.
Speaker 7: All right, let's go on, how about just a book fitting?
Speaker 2: What do you got anton I got its skin or else gets the hose agains? What do you have?
Speaker 7: It does this whenever it is told a.
Speaker 2: Big fat lady. Okay, say it again.
Speaker 4: She was?
Speaker 7: She was? She a big fat trick all right.
Speaker 6: So these are basically like weird giant sea creature, god destructor things, also known as like latent demons.
Speaker 7: Yeah, these fucking nasty bastards.
Speaker 9: Which that picture is kind of weird because it reminds me a much more of a troll because they A lot of the Limorians are said to have three eyes, so they had one that was actually prominent chemically burned.
Speaker 2: I thought it was Moorian.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Morian.
Speaker 6: So it's a supernatural race in Iris mythology, often portrayed as hostile and monstrous beings who come from under the sea or in the earth.
Speaker 7: They have a kind of almost like feel about them.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, I saw a fucking tree branch the other day, Like it was it was like one of the roots and it was like coming out of the ground that looked like a vagina, and I really wanted to fuck it just so I could say I fucked the earth.
Speaker 7: So why didn't you?
Speaker 4: Because my girlfriend was with me and I made the joke and she laughed, and I was like, oh, okay, we're not serious.
Speaker 6: So you guys aren't the cool couple that like she'll go over there and prime it up by rubbing that tree's clit and then she'll.
Speaker 7: Be like, all right, she's ready for you, billy.
Speaker 4: I just she thought I was kidding, and then and then I and then I bitched out.
Speaker 6: I was like, oh, yeah, that tree took the time to show you it's vagina, But.
Speaker 4: There was no hole though, I'd need like a drill or something. My Dick's not made a fucking kryptonite.
Speaker 7: Well not with that fucking attitude.
Speaker 4: It's not I mean, like it's kryptonite powerful, but like not like that. Oh it's different. It's not like a drill.
Speaker 7: Isn't kryptonite only powerful against Superman.
Speaker 4: Kryptonites, isn't, Well, that's crypt kryptonite Superman's weakness. Kryptonite's like a like a crystal. I thought it was more like a nuclear thing.
Speaker 7: It might be radioactive, you remember, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Fuck, I was looking for where I save these pictures, and you guys are just going off. It's a great conversation about Superman, all right, So okay, it's.
Speaker 4: A good sidetracking.
Speaker 2: Quickly, I know, I got stone and it went all out the window. Where the fuck are we?
Speaker 4: What are we talking?
Speaker 2: Don't worry that.
Speaker 6: Apparently the first race of men that uh that that inhabited Ireland after the flood the uh the Hyperborean flood, the flood.
Speaker 2: I don't know, one of those floods.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so what They were the first to invade Ireland after the flood, but the Flomorians were already there. They were almost like an elder race or an elder race that had occupied the island well before man ever showed up.
Speaker 2: Yeah. These creatures look like they beat their wife furiously.
Speaker 7: They were led by a being known as people.
Speaker 2: Hunch okay that game sorry.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: They lived they lived primarily on fish and foul so Parthlon was the leader of the humans.
Speaker 7: He showed up, defeated these guys in battle, but then was wiped up by the plague later on.
Speaker 6: So that was where the videos started going into the uh why white Jews and Fomorians didn't get along because Jews were not actually Hyperboreans.
Speaker 7: They were mixed race.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, now, oh that sounds really bad and it almost sounds as bad as uh it's read.
Speaker 4: I don't want to make Why does that sound bad? I don't want to make fun It literally sounds like saying the word mixed race.
Speaker 2: No, I just don't want to make funny.
Speaker 6: David Ike, dude, the video that I'm talking about too had over two hundred and fifty thousand views.
Speaker 2: How many likes? Did it?
Speaker 7: Point? Nine thousand likes?
Speaker 2: Wow? Wow? Wow?
Speaker 7: So you got yeah, that's that's that's about it.
Speaker 2: Did you have any more? How many more do you have?
Speaker 7: I thought that was all we grabbed. I told you I had four?
Speaker 2: All right, I have one more? Okay, I have the puka.
Speaker 4: Oh, the puzza.
Speaker 2: This one's my favorite by far.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the pooka.
Speaker 4: Gets that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, what's what is that about things just carrying? All right?
Speaker 6: The pooka clarification now puzza oh oh puta Yeah yeah, Jesus fucking Christ.
Speaker 4: Fucking guys, what is puta?
Speaker 7: Acted like?
Speaker 6: I'm not fucking three beers and twelve bong hits steep.
Speaker 2: That one bong head did fuck me up, so you know what? All right? So the pooka are creatures of Irish floor and words come from the Irish for spirit or ghosts. These Irish mythical creatures are shape shifting fairies and can take appearance of a horse, a goat, a dog, or a cat or a hare. Most images I've seen are are of rabbits. I love sloths. In grade six, I did a project about sloths because I just really wanted to make was making a joke. Essentially, I was like, what's the literally Google? I don't know if Google exists at this time, but I was like, what's the laziest creature?
Speaker 4: It definitely did not did not exist at that time.
Speaker 2: We used the Internet. I know that.
Speaker 4: Google exists, and when I was like grade six, I think it came out we.
Speaker 2: Were using the Internet. Yes, Anton, Anton is mimicking a sloth.
Speaker 4: I looked up with it off a big sloth mode.
Speaker 2: It it's no, I'm climbing.
Speaker 4: I don't care.
Speaker 2: Has anyone seen Zootopia? Yeah, they have that fucking sloth and he's like, give me secket. It's like, everyone's funny. As fucks though I don't.
Speaker 7: Give a shoot super slow laugh that he does.
Speaker 2: That's fucking stupid. I used to like to lost. So they can also take the take on human form and with some animal features such as ears or tails. They're described as having white or dark fur hair and harbins our heart. They're harbingers of both good and evil and fortune and can help or hinder rule and marine communities. So they they have a fondness for trickery and often entice humans to ride on their back upon where they give them a wild ride and terrifying journey for dropping them off where they can't be picked up.
Speaker 4: You think that's a fucking mechanical bowl and the guy's a dick, and I that'd.
Speaker 6: Be like if you encountered some weird mythological creature that was like, I will take you on the journey of a lifetime.
Speaker 7: I can fly and will take you anywhere. It takes you all the way up and then.
Speaker 6: Just like, oh, by the way, it doesn't drop you to your death, but like leaves you on the side of a cliff somewhere like but the fuck, dude, thanks, I'm I'm not going anywhere now, apparently, And I hope that things coming back.
Speaker 2: So an Irish folklore is said to the rider ken tame a puka. But if they wear sharp spurs to prevent them themselves from being taken or to actually know from being taken or the stinked.
Speaker 6: I don't know the U That movie with Liam Neeson wasn't called took ye.
Speaker 2: Stir the creature if it's already on his back?
Speaker 4: Actually, fucking quick, fuck your story? Is it hung or hanged?
Speaker 2: Already discussed this all right, so past I'm right?
Speaker 7: No, you were right?
Speaker 6: So hang it refers to hanging a picture. Yeah, uh and uh, hanged is.
Speaker 7: The man was hanged last week for his crimes, but.
Speaker 2: That we talked about hung too. Hung is also fucking a real thing?
Speaker 4: No, hung was.
Speaker 6: Hong is referring to inanimate objects or in American it was more you'll be hung by the neck until dead, and old English it was you'll be hanged by the neck until dead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so hanged. I don't. I'm well aware of that. I'm well aware that I googled what was correct. I'm well aware that Google thinks I'm wrong, Like I just want like personal opinions. Does that not sound right? Oh no, no, no, but no I wasn't because you just said he.
Speaker 7: Says hung ya hung only applies to inanimate.
Speaker 2: Yes, and Philly constantly corrects me.
Speaker 4: I say hung for for people because you should hang. No, no, no, he says hanged.
Speaker 2: And remember how often he corrects me. Were We just talked about this in our chat, bro.
Speaker 4: Like, I get it, I understand that like actual English, I'm not correct. I just want like a personal opinion about the fact that that sounds ridiculous.
Speaker 7: I agree, yeah, I gotta agree.
Speaker 4: I'm not much more like he was he was hung, he was hung, No, he was hanged. He had a big man like that was fucking stupid. Fuck you.
Speaker 7: But like, actually my mind goes to hung when like I'm you know, but it's like.
Speaker 4: But that's hate. That's not an ananimate object. That's a fucking human body part. We're using that word for.
Speaker 6: It seems the same rule of grammar applies to lay and lie.
Speaker 7: Like oh, I'm gonna go lay down. It's like you're gonna lay down a towel, like you lie down, you don't lay down.
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 2: This hat reminds me of Popkail, Popkail.
Speaker 6: I need that I need that clip just you like, go back and rewatch that that was gold.
Speaker 2: Uh for all the listeners on the audio, I'm wearing a stupid little fucking hat. It's ridiculous, all right.
Speaker 6: That made him look like a rider from Dracula.
Speaker 2: Whytch you wear that stupid little hat. So in Irish folklore is said that well, if you have spurs on your like if you have cowboy boots on for some reason, you are you're able to tame this thing which is strange, and you can sear it and you can do some weird things with it. And it has been said that only a man, the only man oh to ride the pukah was Brian Uru, the last king of Ireland, Brian Adams.
Speaker 4: Of course, the.
Speaker 2: Last king of Ireland was named Brian.
Speaker 6: You guys confirm whether the Canadian National Government has apologized for Brian.
Speaker 7: Adams or not.
Speaker 4: Hey, there's nothing wrong with Oh there is.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the life of Brian? You need to watch that ship. The puka is often associated with sam Haynes the harvest festivals, when crops are brought in. Anything remaining in the fields is deemed to be for the puka and inedible for humans. Some farmers would leave a portion of the crop out for the puka to placate it. That's weird, so they ate it. I guess.
Speaker 7: So it's a harvest spirit.
Speaker 2: Then, yes, the puka has other tales associated where they're referring to obviously different stories of the maybe like of poetry and music and more. You may refer to him as puka or fuka. Also sounds like some.
Speaker 4: You know what, I just looked the entire time. Isa, No, it's puka. Look at the symbol over the years.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fucking ship.
Speaker 4: It's p u c a, that's pooka paah.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's most the spellings. Is a puka, which I'm actually saying it right then, but it has the symbol, so it's.
Speaker 7: After dark horror movie called puka.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, this assemble makes an a sound.
Speaker 2: You think I give a ship, I'm not. I didn't go to French school. I hate French people. Fuck you Quebecians called Quebecua, and I call Quebecians all the time, Cabeca. You want to be here on fucking place, go ahead, we'll cut you off. Man, get a big saw just to kick you on the ocean when you can take fing Trudeau's ass with you.
Speaker 7: Trudeau, so maybe you might want to join them.
Speaker 4: You know what, with all those fucking nonsense going on, I think it's time for something. I think you know what I think When you all sit down for a fucking minute, have a detail, it's time for billy fun fact day.
Speaker 2: My neighbors fucking hate you.
Speaker 4: I don't care. Grow up? Uh, you guys don't how like dogs can smell cancer? Like you knew that one, right, I knew that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, bees can smell bombs.
Speaker 2: What bongs? I can smell bombs?
Speaker 4: If you thought that was impressive. Bees are able to detect bombs with their tongues, so it's not smelling. Sorry, let meaphrase that they can detect bombs. Uh. Just as law enforcements uses dogs to sniffet explosives, bees can be trained to associate the scent with receiving food as a reward. So when when bee handlers sees it's uh, prospotics, they know that they've gotten a bomb in their hand.
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 4: Prospotus? Can you tell me what is that's like a skill?
Speaker 2: Prospots, Yes it is it Spartacus's brother.
Speaker 4: It's a skill. But okay, essentially, but yeah, yeah it's not nuts. They can be trained that way. It's not natural. I definitely, I definitely let into that segue a little different, but yeah, they can be trained that way. Not cool A good fun fact, isn't that kind of cool? Hell yeah, that's kind of cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this was pretty interesting for everyone, uh that's listening on the audio and that people at too into the YouTube. There will be a raw cut episode up on the Patreon. So for everyone that eventually, you know, even next year, you want to, you know, jump on you wait for the Irish Times, jump on the Patreon because all the episodes will be up there. That are all the specials. But you get you'll get going for when we're doing specials, you'll get rock cuts because I'll even cut some of the ship out of the YouTube.
Speaker 4: You want a rock cut, you can't be in your tom I'm not even cut.
Speaker 2: I'm cut a more fun facts. I could keep going.
Speaker 4: Circus. So I guess it's gonna be a glorious zoriou this moment for me when I went that course, it is but another big horse again. I did not take my man said, I.
Speaker 7: Said, I don't want to.
Speaker 4: Really like this, Geralds look nights for China.
Speaker 2: I'm not crazy.
Speaker 4: You just did here. She had something internet little apisode.
Speaker 7: I've been right on tender.
Speaker 2: Must have been my waiter.
Speaker 4: I know I'm a tack at least minus bigger. Go inside venture pucture her liver and I get here now pacing around the house, standing up her phone saying, Dad, I want to come home.
Speaker 2: Give me. It's Billy and I think he might have gone crazy.
Speaker 4: He just keeps screaming at me.
Speaker 7: Calling me lady, what the fuck is.
Speaker 4: Wrong with him? He's been humping the couch for like thirty minutes out saying get the punk out my loane time, But he's not in my mind, pulled his drawers down and did a reach around all on himself and them.
Speaker 2: Shawn mother fuck at his service. Ship a bottle on the cat first place, don't square.
Speaker 4: Because if you squeeze it, it's gonna.
Speaker 2: Be a lot of panty and booby.
Speaker 4: It's none of a meet us on.
Speaker 2: That's one way to clean it.
Speaker 4: Another way would be to use dumps. We got that barn soap, give you a body roll. Why don't we both adjust it.
Speaker 2: Down on the couch.
Speaker 4: And we can go one out. I'm like, wha, open the door.
Speaker 7: This is Story's father.
Speaker 2: I know you're right in there, really getting hold you with my daughter. Don't ignore me A can that door? Run the hinges showing me kissing the fore resc is my witness. You'll be pissing blooding Homer as he's running from my car looking the car great.
Speaker 1: You'll never be between my Donty's lags way and your dick is dark meat.
Speaker 2: You're be wishing not a worst car mask, Kandi. Your buddy will be.
Speaker 7: Found no good of my laundry get away like coaching a.
Speaker 4: Cla won't fit on me.
Speaker 2: And you're probably hiding in the closet like God, Kelly, think on the right way.
Speaker 1: It's tryna start yelling you sitty little fucks like a y just waiting to him.
Speaker 7: Am I crying a blast? Did you just shoot me on my pants and full of duty?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: Fuck, you're ruddy spending a blase look at dog lugging looking conscious hands seven is only getting and your tis cans there with turner stand is this cons can no way?
Speaker 5: Knowing I don't know.
Speaker 2: Where I'm going and if I'm playing on this concess in the end of my story.
Speaker 4: But you know it, you know I lost Alady.
Speaker 2: Fucking Dick looking at a him and sci