Speaker 1: This is Dan Capless and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplas Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform.
Speaker 2: Award winning show ahead today.
Speaker 1: Hey, we are so fortunate to be able to start with Andy McCarthy, far and away the number one legal analyst in America today. Andy's credentials would take up the whole segment. Let me just remind you that the best selling author Ball of Collusion, his latest contributing editor at National Review, Fox News contributor, and much much more. But I got to tell you, and I got to tell you Andy, thank you for your podcast, The McCarthy Report.
Speaker 2: I absolutely love it.
Speaker 1: And when I'm heading off for an hour or two in the car, it's the first thing I put on. And please keep doing that. And welcome back to the Dan Caplas Show.
Speaker 3: Man. I could listen to this all day. Well, thank you so much for the kind words. I appreciate.
Speaker 2: It ain't enough if it's true.
Speaker 1: And I'm just telling you, man, you are a national treasure, and please keep doing what you're doing. My first question, are you going to be in a Trump administration? Will you accept a post in the Trump administration?
Speaker 3: I never talk about that kind of stuff. Okay, fair enough, And I'm very happy doing what I'm doing, not least because I get to talk to friends like you, which you don't get to do when you're inside the car at the government, which I was for a very very long time. So that's it's always flattered to be asked stuff stuff like that, But I think it puts, yeah, a government in a tough position. I'm usually in an awkward position, so I can't complain too much about that.
Speaker 2: I'd love to see you as Attorney General.
Speaker 1: I think you would be a great ag and I just hope Trump has a chance to make that appointment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't need to have my name at on the signature line of the indictments. As long as I can stay out of the caption box, it's a good way to lift.
Speaker 2: Andy's so much to cover. Hey, the Supreme Court ruling in Virginia.
Speaker 3: Your take, well, I think I was grateful that they made the ruling. I thought it was a preposterous lawsuit by the Justice Department. The only rationale that makes sense is that they were trying to make it easier for people who are not eligible to vote to vote, actually to have people who are Aliens who are not forget about non Virginians, they're not Americans, and there's no reason to do what they did other than to make it easier to cheat. And I say that advisedly because the big complaint that was made Dan was that inadvert by bureaucratic inadvertence in the course of the state removing people who are non Americans from the voting roles which they are bound by Virginia law to. What they were saying is that an American could inadvertently be purged from the roles and then denied the right to vote under the law of Virginia. Even if that happened, under the law of Virginia, if you show up on election day and you attest that you're an American citizen, they have to let you vote in a provisional ballot, and if it turns out that you are an American citizen, your vote counts. So there was no way that anybody who was authentically an American was going to be denied the right to vote. And in the meantime, it is a federal crime for an alien either to a test to being an American citizen so that you can register to vote, and it's a crime to vote under those circumstances. So Virginia's law not only promotes election integrity in Virginia, it actually bolsters important federal laws. And yet the Justice Department attacked the state for doing it. And what I find particularly mind boggling is this litigation, of course, is brought by the Biden Harris Civil Rights Division. And the reason I have to stress that is when an illegal alien votes, that cancels out the right to vote of an American citizen, and when they electively vote, it dilutes the votes of American citizens. Votings are pretty important civil rights, you would think, certainly, this is the Justice Department that indicted Donald Trump under the civil rights laws on a Kakamamy theory that by challenging the election results in the states he was contesting, he was denying Americans the rights vote and therefore they say he was violating their civil rights. Well, here what the Justice Department wanted to accomplish here would have done exactly that, They would have actually done what they've accused Trump of doing.
Speaker 2: Right, mind boggling, except for coming back to your point.
Speaker 1: I mean, what do you say to all the people who understandably say, well, doesn't this just show the administration wants people to vote illegally?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I think that's true, but you could you know, I think if you look at the ten thousand feet the view of this, which is not just this case, but the case is across the board, the whole trajectory of it. It seems to me that it's pretty consistent across the board that you have one side that's trying to uphold election integrity rules and one side that's trying to knock them down to make it easier to cheat. And when the one side that's trying to knock them down and make it easier to cheat is the same side that has a visrated border security and brought eleven million or so people who have no right to be in this country brought them in, it's hard to it's hard to disaggregate those things, right, great.
Speaker 1: Point, Andy McCarthy, our guest, The McCarthy Report, tremendous podcast, as well as Ball.
Speaker 2: Of Clusi in the book.
Speaker 1: Now, Andy, what do you make of the Supreme Court refusing to step in on our FK remaining on the ballot in several swing states.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't get too whipped up about that. I have to say, you know, I think if this had raised and gotten before the Supreme Court in say September or October, before the say August or September, before the ballots were printed up, that would be one thing. But as a practical matter, you know, people have been voting now for almost a month in some of these places, and I kind of feel you you probably have this experience too, Dan, as a as a lawyer, you know, I would have some high profile cases where IBF you don't want anyone on the jury who is aware of anything about the case through media reports, right. And I had some cases where if you didn't know about the case, then you must have been living under a rock, right, you know, And you'd be like the last person I wanted to my jury. And at this point I got to say, if you're into RFK Junior, but it slipped your attention that he actually is, you know, withdrew his bid and now he's backing Trump, you probably not that into RFK that you're looking to.
Speaker 4: Vote for him.
Speaker 1: Great point, And Andy, what do you think is ahead for President Trump with these these state prosecutions, that the remaining stage of the New York abomination, you know, as well as Georgia et cetera. Should he win a week from today, and I guess, and the event he loses.
Speaker 3: Well, I think, you know, the the common now of them is, if he wins, presumably the Justice Department will make motions if it's necessary to do this. Hopefully the state governments would do the right thing. But if it's necessary to do it, they would go into court and under the supremacy clause, they would have those proceedings suspended so that it doesn't put him above the law. It doesn't mean the proceedings go away. It would mean that while he's president, they can't interfere with the functioning of the executive branch. And then they could pick up the cases when he's eighty three, when he gets out of office. Right the Atlanta case, the Fulton County case, I really don't think that's going anywhere anytime soon, because the disqualification issue is not even going to be heard by the State of Pelic court until December, and then that'll be resolved sometime next year. She could be kicked off the case, and then the case would get transferred to hopefully a better prosecute whose office that decides to strike it. But even if she isn't and the case continues, then Trump has a lot of motions to make on the immunity front, which hasn't been litigated yet. That'll be years on that case. The New York case is trickier because the judge one march On, who's an activist Democrat, wants to rule on the immunity question on November twelfth, basically a week after the election, and then he intends to sentence Trump, you know, quote unquote if it's necessary, like he's going to you know, like he's going to rule against Alvin Bragg on this immunity right, but he wants to sentence Trump on November twenty sixth. And I think immunity, as the Supreme Court has stress, is an issue that needs to be front loaded in a litigation because the problem with immunity, unlike other eras that happen in litigation and criminal cases, is that it's objectionable to have the proceeding in the first place. So I think the immunity should be litigated fully, including on appeal before he gets sentenced. But if he does, if that doesn't happen and the courts allow him allow Trump to be sentenced, what I would just stress to people is, no matter what sentence merch On imposes, even if he tries to impose a prison sentence to that ridiculous case, which I think will be overturned on appeal, Trump is going to get bail. He's going to get bail pending appeal under New York laws. So nobody, He's not going off to Rikers Island. We're not going to have to have an inauguration day at Attica. It's none of those happening.
Speaker 1: What what an abuse of the system, I mean, what a disgrace. And you know, a guy like you who has reached the pinnacle of the profession, you know, everybody who knows how important the system is. I just think that New York prosecution is just the worst abuse I've seen in my lifetime.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, especially when we're dealing with a progressive prossecutter who often won't prosecute real criminals, and you know who's notorious for taking serious crimes and pleading them down to misdemeanors. Here he took no crime and turned it into thirty four felon.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and really appreciate your good work on that and everything else and your time today. Thank you, Andy, so valuable. Last question, any predictions. I know election day is a week from yesterday. I expect will have the results confirmed a week from today, but any predictions, well, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I think it's going to be a very close race. I'm a little bit concerned that the narrative that you know, Trump is thrown away and Harris's you know, she's basically beaten. I don't like the you know, I have enough I roots for the Mets and the Jets, so I have enough bad things happen that I never can I never had any man till the whistle blows at the end, So I think I'd be feeling pret if I were Trump. But you know, they got to get out the vote on election day is a really important thing and I hope they have that handled.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 1: Well, So grateful for the time today, my friend, and have a great week and enjoy election night.
Speaker 3: Thanks so much, Dan, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Take care of that.
Speaker 1: Sandy McCarthy, do not miss his podcast, The McCarthy Report. It is it is worth every minute and more. You're on the Dan Caplas.
Speaker 5: Show and now back to the Dan Taplass Show podcast.
Speaker 6: Is this real?
Speaker 2: Look at CNN? I have CNN on CNN. What's on CNN right now?
Speaker 1: It appears to be President Trump with an orange work vest in a garbage truck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I can't tell.
Speaker 1: I can't tell because it's a close up of the cab.
Speaker 2: I can't tell if it's a garbage truck or not. But that would be the too gral right there.
Speaker 1: And he does have the orange vest on and having worn that vest many times, like out on the rung way working as a bag man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that time garbage truck in Green Bay, Wisconsin. I think it is a garbage truck. That is so good taking questions from the press the vest.
Speaker 2: I'm picking up the trash, not the followers. I love that it's that is so beautiful. What a gift.
Speaker 1: But he goes back to write what we've talked about forever on this show, which is Joe Biden wants Harris to lose.
Speaker 2: No thinking person can deny that.
Speaker 1: Do you think he wants the people who pants him and taped him naked to the goalpost to win?
Speaker 2: No, he wants the people who deposed him.
Speaker 1: To be humiliated, and and so this is just another way he's accomplishing that. And I do thank him for that public service. But yeah, and it's so funny. CNN opened their show today with this big headline, Trump Harrison, Wisconsin, amid fallout over Biden's quote garbage remark.
Speaker 2: So what what a gift?
Speaker 1: Nobody really talking about the comic anymore, which is a good thing.
Speaker 2: Wow. So yeah, just.
Speaker 1: Picture president Truck, President Trump president Truck. Right, Yeah, it'd be a great name. Wouldn't you like to be Ryan Truck or Danny Truck.
Speaker 2: Or heavy man name? Yeah, make it easy to get Dad. You've ever seen Dan?
Speaker 5: Now you were, you know, out of your mind a little bit about this Tony Hingecliff thing. But have you ever seen a boomerang effect like this? Oh my lord, Tony Hingecliff doesn't happen. Joe Biden doesn't call Trump surprise garbage right right?
Speaker 2: And uh but but listen.
Speaker 1: I I wouldn't be at all surprised if this was just Biden or the people around him sitting down and figuring out how to best help defeat Harris.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't think he won to help Trump. I think he hates Trump.
Speaker 1: And he obviously despises, you know, all of us as Trump supporters. He's made that clear many times before. Why would anybody have any doubt or surprise that he would now.
Speaker 2: Call all of us garbage?
Speaker 1: But yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if he just sat down and the folks around him and thought, okay, you know, how do we how do we bail him out on this one? And he sure did. But that does appear to be a garbage truck. It's just as you picture as you drive along, and you don't want to be looking at the image obviously, President Trump leaning out the window of what appears to be a garbage truck wearing an orange work vest, still has his shirt and tie on, and it is ryan. It's so strikingly similar to the image of leaning out the window of the McDonald's drive through one of us.
Speaker 2: It's just one of those great shots.
Speaker 1: Now, the truck itself, it isn't like the one that you know comes to my house every Friday. It it looks like a big white truck and then it had it is a garbage truck. Yeah, it's just a lot cleaner than the one that comes to my house, understandably. And uh and it's a garbage truck. It has an American flag on the back. It has Trump twenty twenty four US. Are you surprised that shut down the tarmac to Trump Force one?
Speaker 2: Okay, now you're gotten on Fox News. You're you're yeah, Wow, what am I supposed to do? Yeah? So it's you're burying the lead here? Yes, what city is he in?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, yeah, green Bay, which is so happy it doesn't have Aaron Rodgers anymore.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it's greed. Marv though is going to be at the rally, and he's going to be at the rally in Green Bay, that's right.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you gotta picture this big white garbage truck rolling down the tarmac, Trump leaning.
Speaker 2: Out the front and tow it is perfect.
Speaker 1: So wow, what a great way to finish this one. Oh, we got so much to do today. Listen, if you weren't with us yesterday, you missed something really good because we're jumping all over this enormously important story of Jenn Griswold, Colorado Secretary of State. Secretary of State's office posting six hundred of these passwords these really important passwords, six hundred of them online and apparently they've been up there from some time. As I understand, the story just available to everybody publicly. And remember Jenna Griswold deposed Tina Peters in Mesa County when Tina Peters had made one of those passwords public and at the time, Jenna Griswold said, this biosios password alone, put that in quotes, was a major security breach. Here were six hundred of them. Now, this story should have a lot of lakes because there are a lot of very important questions to be answered. There's a lot that must be done at a very high level to assure that there's election integrity in this election and beyond, and is any of that happening? Is all of that happening? But here's the thing I want to flag for you, and I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be a jerk. There just isn't time to deliver on this tease before the break. When we get a chance, I'll try to do it right on the other side, though, we've got Rose Poli with us on the other side to talk about this very issue. Oh pardon me, okay, little change in schedule. Rose will be with us a bit later. Jeff Hurd'll be with us.
Speaker 2: On the other side.
Speaker 1: But I want to explain to you the story behind the story, as I believe it, you have not heard this anywhere else. This will be brand new, this will be fresh. But what I really think is going on, particularly with Kyle Clark leading the charge on the story.
Speaker 2: Why I'll tell.
Speaker 5: You you're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast and now your moment of Biden with the forty sixth President of the United States, Joseph R.
Speaker 2: Biden.
Speaker 6: This is a.
Speaker 3: Moment when a dreaming seeming screaming.
Speaker 6: Just the other day, I speaker at his rally called Puerto Rico a floating island of garbage. Well, let me tell you something. I don't know the Puerto rican that I know, or Puerto Rico where I'm in my home state of Delaware. They're good, decent, honorable people. The only garbage I see floating down there is just supporters.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: As the Texter says, Dan, the garbage comment was divine intervention, and we can talk about that separately. Listen, I've been on the record as saying and I believe it to my Core. I hope to find out one day after this life. But I do believe God saved President Trump and Butler. Can I say that that Joe Biden coming out to sabotage Kamala Harris was divine intervention?
Speaker 2: Not all the way there yet, but be very grateful for it.
Speaker 1: If it was. Hey, let's go to the VIP line. Welcome Jeff Heard to the show. A week from today, he will be elected formally finally as Congressman in c D three. Jeff, Welcome back to the Dan Kaplas Show.
Speaker 4: Hey, thanks so much.
Speaker 3: Dan. We're not there yet.
Speaker 4: We've got to keep the pedal of the medal and finish strong.
Speaker 2: Oh, there is no doubt about that.
Speaker 1: I mean, this could be one of those races, right, I mean last time around it was what five or six hundred vote margin for Lauren.
Speaker 2: Do you think it'll be that close?
Speaker 4: Well, I hope not. We're working hard to get the vote out and I tell all your listeners in the third Congressional District turn that ballot in. It's too late to mail it. Oh yeah, you get that ballot turned in or voted. We need all the help we can get to make sure.
Speaker 2: We finished strong. That's right.
Speaker 1: I do not stick in the mail, just take it on down, he Jeff, Let me get that website in so I don't forget. Is it the full Jeff heard for Colorado dot com.
Speaker 4: That's correct, Dan, and spill out j E F F H E R D F O R Colorado dot com. That's the website.
Speaker 1: And you know, I know every campaign can always use money, but as a practical matter, with so few days left, other than voting, in addition to voting, what's the best way people can help.
Speaker 4: Well, in addition to contributions, which are certainly helpful until the very end, phone banking, Go ahead, reach out on our website. Let us know you're interested in calling it. You do not have to live in a third congressional district. The phone bank.
Speaker 7: We would love your help.
Speaker 4: We need to help in getting out the vote. And that's the best, one of the best ways that people can help here in this final stretch.
Speaker 2: What's turnout looking like? It's good?
Speaker 4: It's trending in a way that leaves me canstiously optimistic. But you know, one of the things I said on a campaign trail is my opponent has all the money, but we have the people and dollars don't vote. People vote, and so we're doing everything you can to get people out and voting. And I you know, I'm constiously optimistic. I think we can pull this off, but we cannot blow down one bit, not until seven pm on November fifth.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, you're so right about that.
Speaker 1: I mean, because you've got an opponent who has all the money anybody could possibly spend, and my constitutionally protected opinion is willing to say a bunch of stuff that just isn't so right. So that's a tough combination. Fortunately, if you don't know Jeff, please do look him up. He brings a heck of a lot to the table, very very strong candidate and will be a superb congressman. Because what I'm always looking at Jeff with you know, congressional candidates, is hey, are they going to make a difference? You know, yeah, you got to get them elected, you got to have the majority, But then are they going to be able to get in there and really get stuff done?
Speaker 2: And tell folks why? You will as I believe you will.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm Aclaro native. I grew up in this district. I have spent my entire professional career representing rural Colorado and just talk to the people at work.
Speaker 7: But I'll tell you that.
Speaker 4: I'm a problem solver. I'm a hard worker, not a career politician. And I'm the guy that's going to secure the border, grow our energy economy, cut back on the Biden Harris inflation, and protect our state's water. And I'm the guy that's going to do that. And I've done that in my career. And if you want a candidates from the district and for the district, Jeff Hurd is your guy.
Speaker 2: Amen to that.
Speaker 1: Well man, he appreciate the time today. Best of luck with everything. Hopefully a lot of folks go to Jeff Heard for Colorado, Hurd Heard for Colorado dot com. You know, get on your phone, bank any other way they can help.
Speaker 2: Good luck man.
Speaker 4: Thanks so much, Dan, take care. We'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: That is Jeff Heard. He will be a superb addition to Congress. Eight five to five for zero five two five five takes d A five seven seven three nine. Again if you just joined us, thank you. But you've got to see this visual when you get home of President Trump. Absolutely brilliant. Now, of course, the big question is this even better than McDonald's. I can't say that because McDonald's instant, classic, brilliant touches every American.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Do you think how many American right one quarter of one percent have not been to a McDonald's or eating at McDonald's. It's universally all right, But this is truly universal because everybody has to throw the trash out ironically. Now it's not an original line, obviously, but now the trash we are going to be throwing Biden out.
Speaker 5: But think about to dan with the visual to connect with everyday Americans, whether it's McDonald's or the garbage truck, they feel like Donald Trump cares about a person like them. There is no such connection with Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: She's above it all.
Speaker 5: She's not somebody that connects I don't think with the average voter. And even though Donald Trump is a New York billionaire, day on me personally, I feel like Donald Trump. I relate to him a lot more than I do to her, and I feel like he cares about me a lot more than she does.
Speaker 2: Right, And it just comes back to just reality.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows it's true.
Speaker 1: I know it, especially from having had the privilege of being a golf caddie. You know where I caddied for an awful lot of rich people and uber rich people. In fact, it's golfers who sent me to college through the Even Scholarship. And what I learned there and other places is that, yeah, you have some rich people who are arrogant snobs and look down on us, but there are so many rich people who are the opposite of that. And Donald Trump is one of those rich people who's the opposite of that. Kamala Harris isn't a billionaire. He's just an elitist snob who truly looks down on almost all of the rest of us, you know, as clearly Joe Biden does, and he's made it clear so many times before the garbage coming. But here's what I want to make sure I get to before the break. And again, I hope you see that visual at home, President Trump with the orange work vest on in the passenger seat of the garbage truck, leaning out the window, answering reporters questions.
Speaker 2: A big Trump.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty four on the side of the garbage truck instant classic, and whether it was divine intervention or not, it had the same effect. This is just a tremendous boost right changes the channel from that incredibly stupid performance by that comedian on so called comedian on Sunday, and it just goes right to the heart of this, just goes right to the heart of this. But anyway, I'm shifting back now to the Colorado Secretary of State. A tremendous reporting by Kyle Clark at KUSA on this story. We played a bunch of it yesterday, will play more today. But Kyle does this great job in this interview with Jenna Griswold. It's fearless, it's organized, it's to the point he pins her down, asks her if she's going to resign, And that's great journalism. And you may ask, well, then why don't we see more of that? Why don't we see more of that from Kyle? Because, as I've said along, he has big skills. I just think he's, you know, most of the time just been kind of a mouthpiece for the left. But this was tremendous journalism, tremendous contribution to Colorado. And so the question becomes, Okay, well why why in this case? First I'm thankfully did it regardless of motives. Second, I can't know his motives. I'm just guessing here, But here's my guess. My guess, Ryan, is that the reason, the reason that we saw this hard hitting interview with Griswold and we saw this this story all true, very very well put together, that Barry's Griswald is guess what starts a week from today?
Speaker 2: What starts a week from today.
Speaker 1: This is not on anybody's radar, but I personally believe it's very much on the radar of the leftist activist. What starts a week from today is the governor's race. The governor's race starts a week from today, and there is no doubt in my mind the left wants Griswold out of the picture. They want Griswold out of that governor's race. They want to bury her. They want to bury her because the left. I mean, if Joe No Goose wants it, he's going to be a top contender.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: We know Phil Wiser probably wants it, right, Mike Johnston, he's been running for governor the whole time.
Speaker 2: He's running from mayor.
Speaker 1: So starting a week from today, we're going to have a very active governor's race in Colorado with an open seat.
Speaker 2: Right and so I.
Speaker 1: Think the left wants Jenna Griswold out of the way and only be a guess. I don't know for a fact it's true, but my guess is that's what was behind Kyle Clark so expertly and appropriately blowing up Jenna Griswold.
Speaker 5: On Wednesday, November sixth, will Dan Caplis be announcing, I.
Speaker 2: Thought you liked gum stop stop stop hit the delay? What do we have a seven second delay?
Speaker 1: Let's get a sixty second delays, none of that nonsense.
Speaker 7: But I'm Kelly Kukiera and I approve of this message.
Speaker 2: Ah man, well I'll vote for you, Kelly. I'll vote for you.
Speaker 1: But yeah, you know, it'd be worth running just to be the first candidate to ever say I'm Dan Kaplis, and I do not approve of this message. Okay, but anyway, no, I personally believe that's what's going on. Could be wrong, could be the Kyle Clark just saw this and said, you know what, it's time to use my god given skills and do some great down the middle journalism that serves the people of Colorado. And if that's what happened, he did it very well. But my suspicion is because my opinion he so often acts as an extension to the left is the left wants to bury Griswold, and they just did it. They need her out of the way because look at what happens on the left. Okay, you get all this lip service paid to Oh, we're so enlightened, and we're this and where that, and then who do they run old white guys? Who do they elect old white guys? Yeah, they need her out of the way. You're on the Dan Caplas Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Taplas Show podcast to night.
Speaker 8: There's a new reporting about Joe Biden and a moment that explains why things are the way that they are. Sources tel CNN that the President is in do no harm mode, stabling himself to the bench at the direction of the Harris campaign. Well even from the White House, he may have done some pretty significant harm in the final week of the campaign. Just listen to this and give you the judge.
Speaker 6: And just the other day, I speaker at his rally called Puerto Rico a floating arm of garbage. Well, let me tell you something, I don't know the Puerto rican that I know or Puerto Rico, where I'm in my home state of Delaware. They're good, decent, honorable people. The only garbage I see floating down there is the supporters.
Speaker 1: Yeah wow, so what a gift. Right, And listen, we've all known that that's how he views us, and that's how she views us, and that's how most of the left views us.
Speaker 2: But how nice of him to just say it out loud. I think.
Speaker 1: At about the same time, she was given her so called final argument with the White House as a backdrop, which is really interesting since I thought she was trying to distance herself from Biden. But take everything we can get right eight five ur zero five eight two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine. Rose pug Glacy will join us at five six to talk about this major story involving Jenny Griswold, Colorado Secretary of State's office, six hundred passwords to election equipment in Colorado posted online, and where that needs to go from here if you weren't with us earlier, my theory here as to why Griswold got hit so hard on Channel nine by Kyle Clark, who did some tremendous reporting on this. No matter what the reason he did it tremendous reporting and very valuable to the state. My own theory, though, is that the left wants Griswold gone because a week from today, I know it's probably not on your radar yet, understandably you're a sane person. A week from today, the governor's race starts in the open, full throttle. Now, a lot of it will still be behind the scenes. But a week from today, after we get through this twenty four election, yeah, the race for governor open seat in Colorado, and you're going to have all these high level Dems competing. They want Griswold out of the way.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Just just one of the dirty, little not so secrets of the left is they pay all this lip service to being enlightened and diversity and equal opportunity.
Speaker 2: And then oh, yeah, who.
Speaker 1: Are the two senators from Colorado, old boring white guys, right, who's the mere Denver? Well, yeah, that's another white guy. Oh who's the governor of Colorado? Yeah, another old, boring white guy or middle aged, boring white guy. So all the slip service from the left to gender equality in this equality and that equality, but who gets the big jobs?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the white guys.
Speaker 1: So they need Griswold out of the way because she's power hungry. She wants one of those big jobs. Looks like the Senate seat is not going to be open unless Polish is Polish pardon me is able to push Chicken Looper out, but hick and Looper seems to be saying that he wants to stay.
Speaker 2: But we do know the governor's race is going to be on with.
Speaker 1: An open seat, and I think the left wants Griswold gone, and I think they've pretty much accomplished that.
Speaker 2: Eric in Denver, you're on the Dan Kaplis show.
Speaker 3: Welcome, Hey you great American?
Speaker 2: Oh how nice.
Speaker 7: I was just listening to you and wait.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: If I've known it was you, we would have we would have interrupted the commercial break.
Speaker 2: And you are amazing.
Speaker 7: Hey, young man, you're great America. I was telling the great producer Kelly that me and my wife woke up when I took her to work at Angosiphs. Both of our President Donald Trump signs were missing from up front yard Dan here in Parky.
Speaker 2: Ooh yes, oh my lord, do you have a camera.
Speaker 1: We're gonna know, well, get a camera up and we'll spread the video the next time these thieves come.
Speaker 7: By, Well, we have some bigger ones on order, and we're gonna put it right back out there, but a little closest to the house, and I'm gonna do a Winky Winky asked you a question.
Speaker 3: Like I did.
Speaker 7: You're a great producer, Kelly alsotically.
Speaker 3: Yes, she is.
Speaker 7: Hypothetically, Dan, you've been a lawyer. If I got them, I don't own a gun. I don't own no weapon, Winky Winky. But can I shoot him?
Speaker 2: It really depends on how much you like jail and going to hell.
Speaker 3: Oh well.
Speaker 1: Not not only can you not shoot them, you cannot touch them, you cannot threaten that. My I'm just giving you my my real world opinion, okay. And it's a mix of law and where you live, because you say.
Speaker 2: You live in Denver. Yeah right.
Speaker 1: You you lay a finger on somebody stealing a Trump sign in Denver, and and you know you're gonna you're gonna get that DA to change positions on the death penalty.
Speaker 2: They'll be looking for the death penalty for Eric, so they so I get it.
Speaker 1: But oh, you're assuming some level of justice. No, no, no, Eric, please no. But but here's what we can do. We're peace love, right, we're peace love, law abiding people. Get a camera, get them on camera. It ain't defamation if it's true, get them on camera. Let's get that video everywhere.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm black, you buddy.
Speaker 1: You too, my friend, Thank you, Eric, and thank you for putting that sign up there. Rose Paglici will join us after the break talking about this major story with the Colorado Secretary of State putting all these passwords online.