Speaker 1: Oh that's sound baby.
Speaker 2: All right, we are going to move our crusade for children trivia to the bottom of the hour where it used to be originally. But first we're gonna do click it or skip it. It's a it's the pop culture that we don't hold about, So if we're not interested in it, we will skip it. But if Dave sells it, we will click it. We're live from uh Preston Highway. Come on by and see us here at Southern Comfort Hotel. Dave, what do you got for us?
Speaker 1: Brother headline?
Speaker 3: Kim and Courtney Kardashian reunite for skims and don't chink about a collaboration palling feud. Oh I got it in?
Speaker 2: What what usual?
Speaker 1: Skip it?
Speaker 2: You say, Kim Garassi and skip skip skip, skip skip skin.
Speaker 3: I try to get the whole headline in you see head line.
Speaker 2: Hid head story.
Speaker 1: Clip, little pillow tonight, No give me No One headline.
Speaker 3: Donna Kelcey shares Thanksgiving plans with Travis and Jason.
Speaker 2: Oh we clicked on it. On it. It's our royal couple.
Speaker 3: Donna recently shared her plans with her sons and touched on whether Taylor Swift would join them. Appearing on The Today Show with those Bangs of Hers, she revealed that her holiday would be spent at a football game, since Travis's scheduled to play the day after Thanksgiving. You know, football is always the holidays. It's football's family, she said, adding that while there's no big dinner planned, they're just focusing on the game. When asked if Swift might join them, she mentioned that it's unlikely due to her busy schedule. She has her tour to do, referring to the Eras Tour, which picks up again in Canada right after Thanksgiving. So that's a non.
Speaker 1: I didn't do it more.
Speaker 2: Now you're at work right now. She's so darn cute. Here's the deal, all of them. Okay, the couple, the kel he's a couple, and they will end up being or he'll dump her at.
Speaker 3: Some point, Jesus, Travis, he's cute.
Speaker 2: It Travis, he's cute at some point. And I think that you can track these things. I hope it's Chuck. He's cute. The greatest joke ever said right the arc of success in America, And I think are we at the top where they start to go? They did? Yeah, Roller coaster down.
Speaker 1: I think we've been at the longest top in history.
Speaker 2: Okay, but we agree that America is going to tear him down somehow. And that's on the way right, Like, don't don't hate her for being.
Speaker 1: Perfect, she's not perfect.
Speaker 2: Well you're there, you go, you're hat him because she's perfect.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's not perfect.
Speaker 2: It's kind of perfect.
Speaker 3: This is the Kelsey mo.
Speaker 1: She's got three, but.
Speaker 3: It's the slope downward after the peak.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is it. And he looks like he's ready to leave football. And I think they're gonna start tearing this couple down.
Speaker 4: So we're we're past the point where it's calling click click click, click, click, click right, right, click right left, and it's that.
Speaker 2: Silent and then and the brave people put their hands. Oh yeah, keep your hands in there.
Speaker 1: I can't say that.
Speaker 3: So these four guys are sitting around talking and one guy says, you know, one out of every four guys is gay.
Speaker 1: Whoa whoa wow, And.
Speaker 3: Larry thought to himself, I sure hope it's Chuck.
Speaker 2: He's really cute.
Speaker 3: Bonus, d.
Speaker 2: It's a funny said.
Speaker 1: You wear a funny joke supplies no, no, no. Marth walks in.
Speaker 2: The stop clicking kip it, Dave, go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, headline, there was this horse watching MTV and thought I could play guitar.
Speaker 1: Ah, that's a great Joe.
Speaker 2: Please stop, please stop. I know we really don't try on Friday's show, but you are giving the here's what I want to do.
Speaker 1: We'll do it on one Friday show.
Speaker 4: I want me and Day to tell one joke each and I wanted to go the entire half hour break.
Speaker 2: Dave.
Speaker 1: You're up for the challenge, aren't you. Of course, let's do it, baby.
Speaker 3: Headline filmmaker Steve McQueen reveals that he had and recovered from prostate cancer.
Speaker 1: Steve McQueen is still alive.
Speaker 2: The balls you have to have by the name of Steve McQueen, no doubt, and he's a good director.
Speaker 1: So click on. It's not Steve.
Speaker 2: McQueen, No it is No, he's wrote Steve McQueen. He's been dead for decades.
Speaker 1: That yeah.
Speaker 3: This one has revealed he was diagnosed, treated, and recovered from prostate cancer. Due to early detection and treatment, he delayed filming his movie Blitz by two weeks to have the tumor removed, keeping the news private to avoid distraction. Inspired by his father's death from prostate cancer, McQueen had regularly screened himself, which he credits for saving his life.
Speaker 2: Apologies, I did not know it was his old man.
Speaker 1: Well, I thought it was Steve McQueen.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure if it's his old man or not.
Speaker 2: He gets to use it. DA. He didn't name himself, his dad did. But his dad was just a legendary badass.
Speaker 4: The coolest, coolest story, like he said he wanted to keep out of the headlines or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, coolest story of those.
Speaker 4: Is Norma, the great Norm McDonald. He got cancer. He didn't tell any of his friends. Yeah, because he's saying what people to treat him differently.
Speaker 2: It's exhausting. Yeah, a lot like my heart attack. You had a heart attack, So yeah, I'll tell you about later, Dave, And I'll tell you about the journey I've taken since then. So yeah. But Steve A queen grew up in an orphanage and he would make the director of the producer of the movie every movie he was on to by jeans, t shirts and shaving equipment for every boy in every orphanage in the town they were shooting.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool headline.
Speaker 1: We could probably done himself.
Speaker 3: Whoopy Goldberg claims bakery refused her based on her politics. The bakery responds.
Speaker 1: She's such a fat who is it? Whoopy whoopy woopy job of the hut.
Speaker 2: I don't feel sorry for any of these people. I don't feel sorry for any of them.
Speaker 4: Quick on it. But this, it obviously did happen. She's she's ricky the racist.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, here's a visual for you. Whoopy Goldberg celebrated her sixty ninth birthday and she's giving up. She revealed it might be bittersweet. She claimed that the bakery she got her sweet Tweet Sweet treat from on the big day as Charlotte Rousse, had told her they couldn't make it, and she says it was due to her politics. It's sort of a sponge cake with Bavarian cream and fruit, she says. The bakery, which Whoopy didn't name, so they were facing a ton of technical issues that made it impossible to make it. But Whoopee said they wouldn't make it. Perhaps they didn't like my politics. That said, she did end up getting her cake. The bakery, later identified as ulture Men's, denied the claim sharing they were having trouble with our boilers when they were first asked to make the treats and pointed out they did end up producing about fifty of these Charlette roussade desserts in time for whoopee. The people that get other bakeries canceled are lying about bakeries.
Speaker 4: Let's let's just for a minute, for the sake of argument sake, just for the sake of argument's sake, let's say that you could look past the way she looks and make love.
Speaker 3: To woo it's her sixty ninth Or let's say stop.
Speaker 4: Or let's say that there were some how was enough to Kuila on planet Earth to make or look attractive, which is.
Speaker 1: Not too but either way you're making love. We'll be go over again. Pass all that. If that wasn't bad enough, she'll.
Speaker 2: Say, that's just so good.
Speaker 1: Do it more.
Speaker 2: I don't feel sorry for people that made other people feel awful for not agreeing with you. You were so wrong, and the fact that they don't want to admit that they were so wrong about what they tried to pull off the last four years is part of the problem, and it's why the Dems will lose again in four years because they can't admit what they did wrong and how their politics became identity politics and made everybody feel awful if they didn't agree with everything you said, and you used your platform on television to say it over and over again, how most Americans are terrible? Did you think that that was a great way to run your show? Everyone in America is racist and terrible and transphobic. That's a fantastic platform on your show. So now that you're getting backlash from people finally feeling comfortable to say we hate you, then I'm good. I'm good with that. Fine. I don't care if they make their donut form or not. A lot needs any bakery. She doesn't need to be No, she doesn't even going in any bakery at all.
Speaker 3: She kept all of her bread CDs.
Speaker 2: Whoopee, there's a GNC right next door. Might want to wander in there.
Speaker 3: Along those lines, headline, Eva Longoria reveals she's moved her family out of Dystopian USA.
Speaker 1: Okay, who did?
Speaker 2: Look on it?
Speaker 1: Who did?
Speaker 3: Eva Lungoria? They're now splitting time on how you know? They're now splitting time between Mexico and Spain. No corruption in Mexico, feeling things are going south in the States. Quote. Even before the pandemic, it was changing, the vibe was different, and then COVID happened and it pushed it over the edge. Whether it's the homelessness or all the taxes, it just feels like this chapter in my life is done now. She went on to say the election helped her make her final decision, saying I'm not a fan of the political climate. She admitted she's privileged to be able to make the decision to move. I get to escape and go somewhere. Most Americans aren't so lucky. They're gonna be stuck in this dystopian country. My anxiety and sadness is for them. F Off, you elitist skank.
Speaker 2: Wait, bit, did you add that last part? Yes, okay, okay, okay. Here's the funny thing. Though, You're going to Spain because you hate the misogyny going on in America. Have you met a man from Spain? Okay? He is one thousand percent oh man? All right? And by the way, their sporting events are soccer and torturing bulls in public. So I'm not sure where you think you're moving is not better than what's happening here? These people drive me crazy. Yes, there's less there's less violent crime in Spain. The food is better, but missogyny lives really well in Spain. So you you ever met these guys their shirt unbuttoned and hair coming out and chest were playing the room baby, thank you we missed.
Speaker 1: No, I'm a work with one.
Speaker 2: So so these people are so stupid, like they're no, you're right. None of that goes on over there. It makes no sense. By the way, I'm all for them. If they're like if he wins, I'm leaving buck. People did that in twenty bunch people did it in twenty twenty or sixteen. George Clooney did it. He went and lived in a chalet in Italy. His life was great for four years. And in here news that's if you that's what you want, then go Eva.
Speaker 3: You can take your anxiety and sadness for me and stick it. Sadness and anxiety.
Speaker 1: Where the shun don't shot? Eva?
Speaker 2: He why don't you just say sit on his spinach?
Speaker 4: Yeah, stick, stick up your.
Speaker 1: Nose with.
Speaker 3: Get off my case toilet face.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's too far.
Speaker 4: Rugby Rugby, Rugby Rugby Dave Dave, you're better than that.
Speaker 3: Oh this this will make Rob Low does not age, but this mte a little bit headline. Rob responds to the Golden Bachelorette naming him her celebrity crush.
Speaker 1: Oh jeez, we're senior citizens. Yeah, consider senior citizens.
Speaker 2: Now, Roblo is not going to cheapen himself to do the show. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 1: No, when she just admitted that he's a crush.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well he's everybody's whole pass mine every age. A teenage girl to roll at seventy five is like roblow Definitely.
Speaker 1: I'm in my hall pass.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, oh you gonna lie on the radio now, you said really drunk experimental hall pass. You said Rob Low, Well then you do.
Speaker 1: Ron Rhoads.
Speaker 2: It's Ryan Gosling. Now, by the way, it's we'll make that edit, Dave.
Speaker 3: Are we finishing this one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Of interesting.
Speaker 2: Friday shows?
Speaker 4: I need to stop thinking what's it gonna take to get to twelve o'clock and get me?
Speaker 1: I feel like a car, So what is it gonna take you to get me to? I got one even better the baron Piz.
Speaker 2: Look out that window right there on the Preston Highway. What's that sign say? It says Holy Smokes Barbecue. Yes, my wife just waved to me. Over there, she's having a wing eating contest at her office. Oh, that just picked up. No, she picked up like a hundred of those brown sugar wing Remember.
Speaker 3: Those days, those are the best.
Speaker 2: Oh, she picked them up, and they're gonna do a winging contest in her office on Papa Lebo. I'm heading there after this.
Speaker 1: Are they name it? They name of something cool like the wing, a lake of ding ding or anything, or.
Speaker 2: They just in corporate world. You have to be careful.
Speaker 3: You can't say ding ding and then put it in your mouth.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, know how many dings help me put We're gonna have a ding dong contest? How many ding dogs can you stump in your mouth? Me and in the break room at ten forty five?
Speaker 2: And any generates Your next lady wins hands down? Yeah, it gets Are you kidding? Me?
Speaker 1: May show you I.
Speaker 2: Used to go to players in nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 4: Hey, that may show you how to work at ding dong? Mister, get it over here. I'll show you.
Speaker 2: I was in the Hot Lakes contest at Phoenix Hill in eighty seven. Get to the Girl Crazy Way, Little girl walk Away, Little girl walk away.
Speaker 3: Speaking of little girls. Yeah, one more headline. Sophia Richie says her five month old has her own phone.
Speaker 1: It's just a lot of Richie's daughter.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, Sofia Richie. Did she do a TV show with me.
Speaker 1: That Jones kid?
Speaker 2: No? No?
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, I was Richie.
Speaker 2: I was Richie. Nicole Richie is the one that did it with Paris and Cole Richie. I don't know. Click on it because we're stupid.
Speaker 3: It's an ongoing debate for parents, how young is too young for your kids to get their phone? Well, Sophia Richie has shown that too young may not exist, at least not for her family. For her daughter Elouise, the age for getting a phone is five months. On the Therapust What pod Pod podcast.
Speaker 2: Podcast Dave is a radio show with less revenue.
Speaker 3: Richie and host Jake Shane talked about how that works. Eloise has a little baby phone that we get to text or I like to text, So how does a five month old text back? She said, whoever is with Eloise gets the phone.
Speaker 1: That's the stupidest.
Speaker 2: It's interesting if you listen to if you listen to my son and my daughter and in their age groups, they they will tell you it's the one thing they hated about their childhood, even though they were eleven or twelve before they came around. They said, we will not give our kids devices. And I go, that's cute, because we said the same thing about you about nutrition and then gave you chicken nuggets the first time you started being a little a hole.
Speaker 1: Lemmage got his own iPad.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing. He's special needs and he no, he's not. No, I thought he was special needs. I thought he was diagnosed. Uner the umbrella he's got.
Speaker 5: It's caught on the spectrum on the umbrella, under the umbrella spectrum of whatever he has.
Speaker 4: So he's got an iPad. He just watches gold Fish women or like Paul.
Speaker 2: My wife asked a legitimate question the other day. Was that a stand in dog for Lemmy? Since he can't be around other people.
Speaker 1: He could be around people?
Speaker 2: Oh some people, yeah, okay, not Italians like me.
Speaker 1: Not a tie? What are you, dave?
Speaker 3: I don't even know some European mutt.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, daves of hoo did and ran.
Speaker 3: Just don't make a quick move at Dwight that that's the key, or.
Speaker 4: Shake my hand, Brett weatherby all he did, or Brett weatherby ceo of Weather be rubs. He came over the house the first time I met him. He shook my hand, got bit in the ass by Lemmy his button.
Speaker 2: When I was over doing the house. At the house, I was doing the show for hours. I would sit there and let me would stare at me, and I thought, he's doing like the vampires do, or like tigers do, where they can see your pulse through your neck like, and he's seen where he can bite, where he can bite and kill me the fastest.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I played with him and petted him.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he knows.
Speaker 3: He knows kindness and dog lover.
Speaker 4: He knows he knows good people, and he knows people that overplay a boo boo on their heart.
Speaker 3: Who's got a hard boo boo?
Speaker 2: Oh you ever, Tony has an inferior heart, several heart attacks.
Speaker 4: That it's uh, Tony, Tony has incredibly inferior heart.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, there's an article in the.
Speaker 1: He's not it's much of a man.
Speaker 2: There's an article in the Career Journal.
Speaker 1: Today, talk about your stupid heart.
Speaker 2: Story about my struggle.
Speaker 4: Struggle because you grew up with a stupid heart and like a real heart like me and a Dave.
Speaker 2: I guess if you want to call my heart stupid, I guess that's what it is.
Speaker 4: Well, what what do you call a heart that doesn't do what it's supposed to do?
Speaker 2: Angry beating it?
Speaker 1: Well, if you don't know, that's half the problem.
Speaker 4: Seriously, man, if you don't know why we're mad at each other, that's half the damn problem.
Speaker 1: Right there.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Shady Rays, Shady Rays.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 4: Hey, where's my university? A little but fighty Cardinal fans?
Speaker 1: Where's my Kentucky fans? Oh?
Speaker 4: There you go, right there, go out to Shady Rays, folks. This is in store only Cardinal Glasses, A couple of different frames to choose from, Kentucky Glasses, several change frames to choose from.
Speaker 1: Maybe you're a golfer.
Speaker 4: I want to highly recommend if you're not a golfer Christmas right around the corner of the perfect gift Greenwolf series glasses specifically designed for golfing. I love the color rush right now. It's a great type of color rush. All these fall colors so bright and vibrant. Imagine driving all the way to the country or wherever the hell you gotta go on Thanksgiving seeing all these trees.
Speaker 1: With all the colors going through color rush.
Speaker 4: Plus if you lose them, scratch and break them, they're stolen. They replace the Shady Rays in the Oxmoor Center online at Shady Rays dot com. News at the Body Hour, and then Crusade for children, Trivia with our host Tommy Badheart. It's on the Way News Radio eight forty w h as.
Speaker 2: You miss me when I'm gone someday.
Speaker 4: Now all right, hey, before we get into a trivia you know.
Speaker 1: Where's her name that gone it? Here' Stall Stall Stall Stal.
Speaker 2: We are broadcasting live and Southern Comfort hot tub on Preston Highway. They have their biggest sale of the year today and tomorrow and then it's gone and then it's gone. So come on buy some of the name. I mean, these are the finest advanced hot tubs you can find in the world or here on Preston Highway.
Speaker 4: Here's what you don't want to do due not emphasis on that NOTT. Do not buy a hot tub from a traveling road show that comes in it sets up for a couple.
Speaker 2: Of Days or the traveling Wheelbird.
Speaker 4: And then splits and then splits and leaves town. What if you have a question about your hot tub? What if something goes wrong with your hot tub? Where are you gonna go? I promise you these traveling road shows that come to town. Once they're gone, they're gone, don't do it? Get a better deal up to fifty percent off a couple of hot tubs. It's hot tubs, it's saunats, it's massage chairs, you name it. Come by and see them seventy five or one Preston Highway.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 4: It's a real quick joke before we get into it from Aim Dawson Ham.
Speaker 6: Great name.
Speaker 1: So I've got like a serial killer too, though, doesn't it? Eighty eight eighty eight?
Speaker 2: As the older lady that lives at the end of the street that pays for the news School's.
Speaker 5: Amy Dawson Ham had a sandwich focused for a seconds.
Speaker 3: Got a good sense of humor.
Speaker 4: Obviously, Hey, maybe you got his sister and we can make a sandwich. Hand sandwich. Thank you, she says in a joke. What do you call what do you call a cougar that can't hear?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: What do you call a cougar?
Speaker 1: They can't hear?
Speaker 6: Dave said, what?
Speaker 1: I never again? Hey Dave, Hey, what do you call a cougar? They can't hear? What? A deaf leopard? Thank you? Amy Dawson Ham, All.
Speaker 2: Right, let's do Crusade for children trivia. Ten questions Austin Montgomery for w A MZ.
Speaker 6: Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What? I can hear?
Speaker 1: Your cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: You got it?
Speaker 2: What you get one phone of friends? So there's a couple of people in the room. You can ask them if you don't know the answer to it. But you got ten questions coming at you were at three hundred and forty dollars going to three sixty. If you all get these next eight out of the ten correct, here we go. Question number one, You're ready?
Speaker 1: Number one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Dave you ready?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 6: Austin yes?
Speaker 2: Dwight huh. Question one yes? How often does your stomach manufacture a new lining? Three days, three months, or three years?
Speaker 6: Let's say three years?
Speaker 1: Well, depends on what you drake.
Speaker 3: That seems like a process.
Speaker 2: How often does your stomach manufacture a new lining three days, three months, or three years?
Speaker 6: Now, I'm gonna go I'm gonna go months.
Speaker 1: Every three months a new lining. I have no idea.
Speaker 7: That's how I use my excuse of getting fat. It's just my It's just a lining. It's not fat like a snake. Yeah, I just get a new stomach lining.
Speaker 1: It's not fat.
Speaker 2: Final answer.
Speaker 3: The weird answer would be days because it doesn't seem possible.
Speaker 1: Let's go go weird answer.
Speaker 2: What do you all want to go here? Let's go weird answer? You want to go weird answer?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't seem like it doesn't seem logical.
Speaker 2: You want to go three days? Yeah, I mean you all want to go three days? Final answer, three days. Every three days you get.
Speaker 6: A new throwing us off the set with that.
Speaker 1: Some of these lines make me feel prettier than the other.
Speaker 2: So that's true.
Speaker 6: Your lining is really pretty.
Speaker 2: Yeah you Question two. There are two battleships that remain on the floor of the ocean at Pearl Harbor. One is the USS Arizona. What's the other one?
Speaker 6: The only one?
Speaker 2: That's why I gave you tell us s what I'll.
Speaker 1: Tell you what was it? It wasn't the USS Indianapolis.
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't ran into a buddy of man name Herbie Johnson from Cleveland baseball player.
Speaker 1: He had been below the waist.
Speaker 2: Do you want to hint?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, get me a hint, all right.
Speaker 2: A character in Point Break.
Speaker 1: Ah got U S. S. Gary Busey, the U S. S. S.
Speaker 3: Patrick Surfer.
Speaker 6: Body, who did you play?
Speaker 1: He played Johnny.
Speaker 4: Utah Utah Utah Utah, uss utah.
Speaker 2: Financer uss Utah.
Speaker 1: Tell me, I don't know my history.
Speaker 2: By the way, the youngster came up with Johnny Utah. No, I came up from Point Break. No, you did not, Ny. He came up to me and yes, yes he lobbed you. Christ three crusade for children trivia Here we Go? How many care on the original Star Trek Seriesday Here You Go use the phrase use the phrase technically beat me up Scotty? How many characters use it? Is it zero one or two? This is the TV series beat Me Up Scotty?
Speaker 1: I do know.
Speaker 4: On episode seventeen, the combination to the lock when they get the formula out for the antidote was seven garlands, six quad lutes to seven.
Speaker 3: They talk about energize.
Speaker 1: I know that.
Speaker 2: Do they maybe not beat me Up Scotty? In the TV series zero one or two zero.
Speaker 3: The weird answer is zero.
Speaker 1: I think yes zero. Like play it against Sam never weird?
Speaker 6: Is that a ridge wallet?
Speaker 2: Yes it is. Final answer it's a ridgewall. You carried your front pocket instead of the fat case stands in the back. Finally, you really have some anger issues today.
Speaker 3: He doesn't ever room for a regular wallet.
Speaker 2: Final answer zero zero.
Speaker 1: Good you want my money? Get it up there, let's go zero.
Speaker 6: Ah, yeah, baby, I like when Dave gets weird.
Speaker 2: You went for both the weird answers. Good job, guys. Question for yeah, what city in the studio? What city?
Speaker 1: Luck tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Mike, tonight? What city does sixth It's tonight?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you better eat some ears.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry here, you can weigh in on this iron, Mike.
Speaker 1: If you got no better do all right, Tony?
Speaker 2: What city does the sixth sense take place in?
Speaker 1: Success Arkansas State?
Speaker 4: It's like Philadelphia is like Philadelphia somewhere in Boston.
Speaker 3: I don't remember the city in that one.
Speaker 2: You're in the right area, Uh, Pittsburgh. It's one of those two.
Speaker 3: Let's go say, let's go with Philly. That's your first thought.
Speaker 1: Let's go with Philadelphia, Philly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Philly is the final answer where the kid rolling around and saw all the dead people.
Speaker 1: People are going to fund me.
Speaker 2: You know, he got trouble in school because he kept seeing the people that were hanged. And before it was the school was one of the areas where I used to hang people.
Speaker 4: Hey, I haven't hey, but I happened to be will thank you bad to?
Speaker 2: That's bad, Tony Vannette. You just said, Tony Vannetti.
Speaker 1: What's the difference.
Speaker 2: It's just he's angry. He's just really laughing.
Speaker 6: Han't had lashing procedure.
Speaker 2: What he had Philly is Philly is the answer?
Speaker 1: Yay, Hey, I cant trivit? How about that you did? Phi?
Speaker 2: Dave?
Speaker 1: You know what, Dave?
Speaker 2: You don't know what.
Speaker 1: You might find in Philly? A Philly cheese steak? Wow, a bacon and sandwich?
Speaker 2: Set the bar pre load today?
Speaker 1: What you might find in a bacon, lettuce and tomatoes.
Speaker 2: Austin Montgomery from W A m Z Every Saturday. Franklin Question five, Franklin Delano Roosevelt was a Democrat or Republican FDR. Is your name Austin Democrat? Democratic? Republican Democrat? Fin answer.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, right, and then his friends called him flip.
Speaker 2: Question six his wife was a slut.
Speaker 1: Dave, what wife? You don't know that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I read the book. No, no, I read the book. The term for slept back then mean is just different now. Sklly wag.
Speaker 1: She was a scout back then, a scolly wag.
Speaker 3: She liked to wear teddies.
Speaker 6: She was a heat.
Speaker 1: That's a dollar out Teddy.
Speaker 2: That was his cousin.
Speaker 1: It was not F t R. Teddy. Rose was his cousin. That's what made Rose gallyway.
Speaker 2: Question six, President, you come on and help me change the light bulb.
Speaker 4: And by light bulb, I mean do it?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Question six.
Speaker 6: Professional.
Speaker 2: It's like listening to Walter crime Kite. Question six, Yes, who was the skipper of p T Boat.
Speaker 4: One O nine as JFK Steve McQueen, seether Steve Queen or JFK cue?
Speaker 3: What Bill Cox Kennedy?
Speaker 2: What do you think, Dwight John F.
Speaker 1: Kennedy?
Speaker 4: Hey, and the fans for Fitzgerald. And by the way, here's another thought. F D R's wife and of her favorite lovers was named Fitzgerald.
Speaker 1: Read read the book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Question seven, stay with history, you're ready.
Speaker 1: I called him Fits. I didn't say fits. Give me the spits.
Speaker 3: That was tough to swallow.
Speaker 2: Question. This is what I have put up with every day, every day. Refused to move to the back of the bus in Birmingham, Alabama? True or Falls?
Speaker 1: Wasn't it Smabama?
Speaker 3: Wasn't it Selma? There was Birmingham the bus and then Selma was where she's from?
Speaker 2: Falls. I thought it was Selma, but I refuse to move seats on a bus and in Birmingham.
Speaker 7: Yes, now that you mentioned that, I forgot that. That was forgot that was the place.
Speaker 3: How many buses would be in Selma?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Guys, what do you think I got?
Speaker 1: I gotta use Russia. I'll be back.
Speaker 2: No, it's true or false?
Speaker 1: False?
Speaker 6: False?
Speaker 3: Dave, let's go, let's go false on Birmingham.
Speaker 2: False, Yep, it was Montgomery.
Speaker 3: Oh, Montgomery, Okay, it was Montgomery, Alabama?
Speaker 1: Montgomery.
Speaker 6: Is that why you looked at me?
Speaker 2: They were very Yes, they were very similar situations.
Speaker 1: Gosh, just dawn on me.
Speaker 7: Birmingham, No, Montgomery, and your first name is Austin.
Speaker 1: What you named road?
Speaker 3: Two minutes?
Speaker 2: I got two minutes? Alright? Question number eight to get like a question number eight? Question number eight, shut up? Please get that Textico man, please shut up? What is the hat? Question eight? We got a minute and a half. All right, what is a habitash e A have a dashkes hats?
Speaker 4: That's what you get.
Speaker 3: That's where you get your hats.
Speaker 2: Questions A clothing store, had store. That's a different thing.
Speaker 3: That's a chapeau shop.
Speaker 2: You confus Question number nine. What decade was the twenty second amendment limiting presidents to term two terms? Was the forties or the fifties?
Speaker 6: Fifties?
Speaker 3: It's got to be the fifties because we had FDR had three, but it could have been late forties, but I go fifties.
Speaker 2: Final answer, fifties. It was nineteen forty. All comes down forty seven. It all comes fifteen forty seven. It was it was passing forty seven ratified in the fifties. Here we go. Question ten. You deal with your anger, go seed street? Your faith in soccer? How many yellow cards do you get before you get a red card?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 2: Two or three? One? Two or three?
Speaker 3: I think it's two, and.
Speaker 6: It's not one, it's two or three. I'm gonna say two. Two.
Speaker 2: I'm not even looking at you now, even looking at your direction. Two is the final answer, and for all the money for the kids.
Speaker 1: Yes, I play real sports.
Speaker 4: I don't try to be the best exercise, don't.
Speaker 2: Win bomb bam, all right, little dance, just thank you. Yeah, I got moves. Carriage Ford. Go see Barty book. He said, if you buy a car truck from him today, he will show you his pedicure he got yesterday and it's nice glossy finish on his toenails.
Speaker 1: You can get your picture made with big toe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big toe, absolutely, so go see him. They got real deals on the F one fifties in the Broncos. And of course if you want something to use, they got that too. Plenty of used cars and trucks at Carriage Ford.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I think the New Escape is the best buy there is in any vehicle in the universe. I would go look at those Carriage Ford, Lewis and Clugg parkway back after this to wrap things up at Southern Comfort Hot tab on Preston Highway. The Tony and Dwight Show, Austin, Montgomery, David Jenny's News Radio Read forty w and