Speaker 1: The agems.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Aaron Franz, coming at you live this Friday night, April eighteenth, twenty twenty five. Live every Friday night from the facilities of ochelly dot com ten pm to midnight Eastern Time. First Hour, The Age of Transitions. Second Hour Uncle the podcast. Thank you for listening live or in podcast form. Please do consider going to ocelly dot com and sending a donation that will help check out, that will keep the network going growing. Could use all the help. I always could use help and trying to grow the network and make some changes, so Chuck could really use to help. So thank you for that. My website is Theageotransitions dot com. Please go there to pick up this podcast and subscribe. Also can support me directly. Have the Patreon link to my Patreon campaign where I do post original material to that. Thank you everybody for supporting there. Have my book revolve Man's Scientific Rides to Godhood. That's a book about transhumanism I wrote over a decade ago. Still proud of that book, still happy to have it selling, and I will say it's a great way to support this show. So thank you anybody who has ever bought a book or or is or will that means a lot. Also have a couple other items in the shop over at the Age of Transitions dot com and have the affiliate links. Of course, as I keep reminding everybody, if you're ever buying a book at all, please remember to keep in the back of your head and say, ah, I'm buying a book. Aaron told me that what I should do is go to the Age of Transitions dot com, click on the link to bookshop dot org there and then look for the book. There. You're very likely to find the book you're looking for, and when you do, I will get a small amount just for sending you there. Doesn't cost anything extra, it's just the way to help the show. So yeah, any book buying you do, please remember the link on my website to bookshop dot org. Plus, it's just a good thing because you're buying from small bookshops across the country and supporting small business, so that's everybody wins with that. So I'm happy to have that as an affiliate link. I really am. And also the Libsyn affiliate link promo code fronds gets you two months of libs in for free. It's a handy podcast hosting service that makes life as a podcaster easy. I will say that I've been using it, I still use it, I will continue to use it. So I recommend that thank you for listening to the Age of Transitions for being here tonight. It's been a good week. Actually, I have had a lot going on. It seems like it's been quiet for so long, but this past week was It was great. Honestly, I was on the YouTube show Candid Truth. Mikey, the host, actually just emailed me in the middle of the week said oh, hey, do you want to be on the show? I said, okay, sounds cool. I agreed. We did a show about Trump's Golden Age that was the Umbrella Topics, so we talked about that. Mike's a cool guy, he has a he has a good show and impressive. I was impressed by what he said. He's only been doing it for like half a year and he's really put a good YouTube channel together. And yeah, I was honestly impressed by what he's been able to do and happy that he invited me, because, to be honest, not many people invite me on their shows. They haven't been I seriously cannot remember the last time somebody invited me to be on their show. It's been I think years. You know, I want to drop in on this.
Speaker 3: I want to drop in on this, Aaron, just real quick and ask you a couple of questions if you don't mind, because it is weird when it goes in sort of phases right with the whole, like being invited on a ton of shows, and then you're not for a long time, and then somebody remembers you and you get like an invite from somebody that's you know, an old friend, you know what I mean, and stuff like that, and then weird ones come out of nowhere. Were you aware this show before.
Speaker 1: He invited you? Or is this like new to you all the way around before you were invited?
Speaker 2: Aaron, Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, I know this, Mikey. I had no idea who he was. But it was interesting because he told me, and I know this for sure was what he did. Was years ago. He bought a copy of my book Revolved Back, and I was seeing him like, oh, you bought a copy from me? Back when I would order them in bulk, I would sign each and every copy. I'd send it out and mill it each order out myself along with a DVD of the Age of Transitions, and that's what happened. And the reason that he did buy it was because he liked the Age of Transitions video so much, and that's why he actually invited me, because it stuck with him that video. He still remembers it now and he just decided like, oh, well, why don't I look up the guy who made that video. I'll see if I can have him one. That's essentially what happened here. So I'm just lucky that this guy remembered me, honestly.
Speaker 3: Well, see, you're not lucky. That's the weird thing about when you've done this for a while, right, and you're a veteran. I mean it's been more than a decade, right between the different radio.
Speaker 1: Things you were doing.
Speaker 3: I mean you've been on all sorts of platforms, right, I mean, you know, help me out here a little bit. So when you're doing this for that long, there are people that have gotten hold of your stuff, and maybe they haven't developed any media, but in the newer climate, you know, they decided to start a YouTube channel something like that.
Speaker 1: You're part of their library though, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Either their digital library, or they bought your book, or they bought your movie or what you know what I'm saying. So, yeah, you could have people from how many years ago were you doing that?
Speaker 2: Exactly? Well, the video itself. I explained this on the show that I took it to Google Video in two thousand and eight, and then from there, the whole thing of me even doing this built out of me just posting it and people reacting to it and inviting me on shows that wasn't even planning on doing any of this, but because people invited me, I said yes, and I kind of went from there, and so that was the video. I think I put the book out in twenty eleven, and before that I had been doing other projects. But yeah, that's basically it.
Speaker 3: So that's but that's fourteen years, right, So over the course of fourteen years, you don't know how many people might have, you know, might be discussing your book still. Maybe they don't have social media, maybe they do, you know, or maybe you're something in there distant. I mean think about it, you know, say there are people brand new going oh g Edward Griffin, you know, and like approaching it. He put out a thing on Twitter or his Twitter account did like there's gonna be some big announcement coming up, and I'm like, oh, okay, that must mean there's some sort of media release. But it's weird watching the evolution of the media and then you don't know who you reached. And meanwhile you're telling me this guy started a YouTube channel six months ago. Did he have any previous media stuff that he did.
Speaker 2: He told me that he was involved in some other group. I think it was a church. Perhaps he's coming at this from the Christian angle. Is a Christian oriented show, And his previous thing that he branched off of, he said he branished off to do his own thing, but it was Christian in some way, shape or form. I'm not exactly sure how that is, but it sounds like he kind of was able to grow off of the audience that was familiar with him there and build up from there. And I'm telling you, like he has. He's got tons of followers on YouTube, he's got tons of engagement on the live stream. There's something that honestly, I can't do. So, I mean, whatever whatever I may have done over the years, what I cannot do is attract a large scale audience at any given time. It's just it's just not there. Like maybe over the course of time, I've like gotten attention, but like I cannot command attention, like I am live streaming now, I was like, oh, here comes to but here's the things of thousands of people.
Speaker 1: That Yeah, I get it, I get it.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing between you and me, right, we both had these different dynamic experiences where at certain points we were probably more popular than we thought we were, and at other points we've sort of crashed. I mean, like we were discussing on the call in show tonight, I had a huge female audience at one point, and all the demographic reports yeah, and all the demographic reports now say I've got next to none. I mean literally, I think I've got twelve female.
Speaker 1: Listeners, right, I mean I'm serious. It's that bad. Yeah, they've all abandoned me.
Speaker 3: And I can mark a time when that started, but I can't mark the entire reasons as.
Speaker 1: To what's happened. So, I mean, it's just it's a weird thing you and I.
Speaker 3: If we stick at it for a little while, we're gonna run into something else that's gonna work for us too. And then we're going to run into some other things that don't. It's just the way it keeps all.
Speaker 2: And when you say that, you're just like saying it's bound to be. I thought maybe you had a specific thing of mine, but you're just saying it's bound to If we keep going, things are bound to kind of ebb and flow. Yeah, because things will just by accident, things.
Speaker 3: Will shift no matter what we do. Is all I'm saying is that things will shift outside of your control. We were even let people in on this. We were talking about what to do considering Skype is going to be gone, and that's part of the key link in some of what I do with the network. And this is a problem because it's one of my main tools and some people don't even realize that. But and that was a classic tool for broadcasting for getting people together online.
Speaker 1: For years and years. I mean we're talking.
Speaker 2: Since I started. It's I've been using it the whole time. Like I said, two thousand and eight around that time is when I started, So it's been there for at least that long.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So you're talking a seventeen year run there, and it's probably been around like twenty some odd years. Anyway, the point is that that goes away. We got to figure out a new way to deal with things. We were talking about discord. Discord was a huge thing, and that was initially just for gamers to talk to each other, and now it's this whole multi layered platform sing shift. The platforms change, the dynamics change, and the media and also the listenerships shift all over the place. And quite frankly, if you're honest about it, you don't know how to track it and you don't know how to control it unless you sink a ton of money into it, and an independent podcaster cannot.
Speaker 1: It's just that.
Speaker 3: Simple unless they're independently wealthy to begin with. You know, make Russell Brand, I'm sure knew what is what his dynamics were going to be on Rumble before he did video one.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, but you and I didn't have those kinds of.
Speaker 3: Funds and I'm talking like a fifty thousand dollars investment before we do broadcast one. That was not there for you or mete. It just wasn't going to be possible. So anyway, I just wanted to point that out, and I wanted to get a hold of the story on this because I love when when people invite you to different.
Speaker 1: Shows and it's always wild.
Speaker 3: It's like there are shows that you get invited to and I always wonder, how the hell did he get invited.
Speaker 1: To that, because it seems like it's.
Speaker 3: Coming out of nowhere. You know, when when you substitute hosted for Jordan Maxwell years ago, I went, Okay, that makes sense. But when you were invited to do other stuff, I'm like looking at it, going.
Speaker 1: How where did what.
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, something I forgot to do. And I'm just gonna have to press a button here and make an odd noise on air.
Speaker 2: Sorry all participants anyway, Sorry.
Speaker 3: About that little little housekeeping thing. Anyways, go ahead, aaron I. I just wanted to get a couple of questions in and now I'm gonna sit here and I think, uh, missus o'handed me some tacos, so I'm gonna eat anyway, enjoy.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's good, Chuck. I appreciate the shop talk. I mean, yeah, it's been that kind of week for me though really I've had I can't remember, as I was saying, even being invited onto a show. This has to be at least a year since since I've gotten an invite. I'm pretty sure unless my memory is that. But Mikey from Candid Truth, he invited me. He was a cool guy. He was fun to talk to him. It was a fun show. I think we brought up a lot of cool stuff the from I looked at the comment section on YouTube. People seem to enjoy it, so it was cool. It was all around good. I have the link to that at the Age of Transitions dot com. I did a full post so you can watch the video there if you want to find it, and the other relevant links you can find there. So that was cool. It felt like old times, honestly, like, oh yeah, I'm getting vioted in shows. I'm talking to other people people want to talk to me. I just I don't know. It just has not felt that way. Take that for what it may be. It just hadn't seen that way for a long time. Now. This morning, similarly, this morning, I recorded a video debate. The debate was on urbiverizing predators and regular listeners this show will I'm guessing remember me bringing up the herb of rising predators twitter x handle. I remember first finding that a couple of years back and I found it very humorous. It is a group of transhumanists. It's a group from within the TRANSI of this community whose ideas specifically to pursue this project of bio engineering out predation out of the whole of nature. That's the ideal, Like ideally, they'd like to see predation gone from nature through some sort of technological means. That's their idea. That's the debate was they took the positive side and yes, we should pursue herber verising predators. And guess what, I was on the negative side, where I think it's a bad idea. And so I was on that side of the debate. Debates. Two guys from the erber verized Predators group, they have a website. It was Stain Brewers and he was in Belgium. And then it was was it Adam James Davis. He's in the UK, I do believe. So I was talking to both those guys. We did that video. It's posted to Brewers YouTube. But again, if you go to the Age of Transitions dot com, I did a full post for the videos link there. So all you have to do is go to my website if you want to watch the Urban Verising Predators debate video as well as the candid truth videos. They're both up there and I'm feel good about it, and they're both very different videos, I have to say, but both were fun to do and it made me. It made me feel about good about doing all this, It really did. So it was nice to get out there and talk about really weird stuff again because that's what I do best, talk about really strange topics. It's the one thing I'm adept at. It's finding bizarre things that other people don't know or even a thing. I can find them and somehow I can talk about them as if it's something that something that is an actual thing. I can convince people that hey, this is real urbverizing predators. Yeah it sounds silly, right, No, but if it were real, Okay, But anyway, the age of transitions dot com. So yeah, interesting week. I felt like I was content farming almost. I have had a little extra time this week. I had extra day off. I have a really long weekend, and it's really cool. It's amazing what you can get done when you actually have time. So I'll interject that too, is if you actually enjoy anything I make, If you enjoy the new material that I was able to make with a little bit of extra time this week, consider, you know, buying a book or joining the Patreon campaign or something, or sending some kind of support my way, because I will tell you there's no way that I can live off of doing this in the current state. Would like to be able to. I know that other people are out there making a living off of doing this kind of thing, and it's a cool idea, but I don't know it just it consistently seems out of reach to me. And honestly, I also enjoy I've brought this up, but I'll bring it up again. I enjoy my independence of not having to depend on this for a living, because it seems like a lot of people who do that sometimes allow themselves to do things that they wouldn't otherwise. Where I have freedom to just do and say whatever the hell I want. That's who I am, That's what I do. Everything I do is because I want to, not because Roger Stone told me it was a good idea, all right. I do things because I want to do them. I say things because I believe them because somebody tells me what to say. Okay, I don't know if there's any future in having integrity. Honestly, and this might be the pessimist in me, but honestly, I think it's My ideal in life is to be realistic about everything. I don't think it's realistic to pursue a project of herbal rising predators. I think that's a bad idea because it glosses over so many realities of material existence that just there's no ironing things out as far as my mind's concerned. Perhaps I'm small minded on that. I don't think so. Likewise, it may be possible to make a living doing this, but it may also be true that me having my very low brow, unimpressive job that sustains my life with regular income, that having that is actually a much better thing then again doing the Stone Zone every week, having a regular appearance on that, and then you know, just be being fed talking points by I don't know. There's all sorts of people ready to feed you talking points. I could find no shortage of people just chopping at the bit to tell me what to say. Right, I'm not interested, and I won't do that, And I will keep doing again labor. I will keep doing. I will do hard labor before I do that will break my back before I do that garbage because I have self respect. Okay, this is the time where I get to brag. I'm going to take advantage of because this is my show. I'm bragging about the fact that I have at least a sliver of integrity. I'm not going to sit up here and say I'm God's gift to anything, but I at least care. And that's more than I can say for most people out there now are there are good people. And I think the people I talk to on these shows today, even the Herban virsed Predators guy, I can't get mad at them because they're idealists and to them it's a good idea, And so I don't dislike those guys. Actually find them interesting and fun to talk to. They may be out of their minds as far as I'm concerned, but their heart is in the right place right and they're not trying to deceive anybody, not if anything, perhaps they're deceived themselves, but I you know, I mean, they're not. There's no ill intent there. So I can't hate those guys. I don't hate those guys. Candid Truth is an honest show. Uh And And that was good as a good experience there too. So there are there are no I'm not trying to say that everybody is up to no good, but a lot of people are. It's hard to point these things out without getting shouted down not just by algorithms but by algorithms and bots, but by actual people who have been persuaded by this NonStop barrage of digital propaganda and have been swayed by that, and they've they've let it get to their they've let it form their opinions for them. And that's the dark side of this scene that I just cannot get over just seeing that seem to get worse and worse as time gets goes on. Really, and there's more and more, there's more important, different sources of deception of particular propaganda sources. Right there are national origins of propaganda. If we're talking about individual nations, each individual nation has their propaganda special interests that they do go about sewing on social media. All the large nations in the Great Powers competition absolutely are in a online propaganda war with each other. If you try to talk about this, good luck, good luck having a debate about that, because getting anybody to even admit that that's the case. It's like pulling teeth. It's like, hey, a, have you ever noticed that different countries propaganda are that we're getting propaganda from all these different sources, And looks like China is trying to get me to believe something, looks like Russia's trying to get me to believe something. And yeah, you know, the same old thing. Our government's trying to get us to believe all sorts of things. But what else is new? There gets shouted down for saying that, And I don't know. I'm sorry, that's the way I see it. I might be wrong about it. I don't think so, but whatever, Yeah, so be careful everybody out there. In this crazy, crazy global propaganda matrix that we're in, everybody wants a piece of your mind. Everybody's paying the influencers to tell their story for them. Absolutely that's happening. It's glaringly obvious to me to see these sorts of things, but I guess not to everybody else. I don't know. Yes, so there's that. I know that there is something. There's something that I keep remembering and forgetting as I'm speaking that I really want to mention. And now, as one of those moments that I'm unfortunately forgetting because I feel like it's something I really want to say. Oh, I know there is. I've along with doing the appearances that I've had this past week, I've also had some success with finding people to be guests on the show. I'm glad that people were happy that Robin came on the show last week, and I will have him back and maybe we'll pick up with their quickly conversation within the next couple of weeks or so, so I'll get Robin back on and we'll talk again. I feel good that a friend of the show is just a great person to be against too, So that's cool. But I know that was a good show because I've actually received a lot of feedback in emails specifically from that show, and along those lines, somebody got a hold of me and I don't get this. This is a phenomenon that I've noticed that every now and again, like every couple of years or so, I will get an email from somebody who is just like some sort of phenomenal person who just randomly goes like, oh, yeah, I listen to your show. I like it, and then they'll say this is what I do and then they go about describing some research they've done or something that they're into, or they'll make some point on something that I said on a show, and they will say something like so incredibly insightful, Like oh my gosh, I've never heard anybody say that this person is some kind of a genius. Right, And the thing that they're talking to me about in this email is such an important topic that I've never heard anybody else even mention it. If I'm lucky I've thought of it before. I'm like, oh, yeah, why is nobody talking about this? Well, this person is so I got an email like that recently from somebody who's still anonymous. They haven't said who their name is. That's fine, but I've invited them to come on the show. I'm working that out. I hope that they do come on the show because the topic that they are researching. They've sent me links to their stuff I've only glanced at. But what I've looked at so far is really interesting. I'm going to try to look at as much of it as i can. But the basic topic is like these connections between these different fringe groups. A QAnon is one of them, A non miss was another one Technocracy Incorporated, which Robin and I brought up on the show The Carol Quickly Show. We talked about Elon Musk and his father, the Technocracy Incorporated, oh and the Zeitgeist movement as well the Venus Project. I believe this guy has research into connections between those groups and the various origins of all of that stuff and connections between that stuff, and yeah, it was absolutely fascinating, and that's absolutely the sort of thing where well I told him in the email that this general topic of the problems with so many alternative outlets and ideas and forums and such that we're just given to consume and be enraptured as the answers to the establishment, that so many of these things have not set well with me, and that I've known that we should be worried and not trust these things. But it's more on an intuitive level, and I have certain examples in some cases, but this is somebody who's gone about like looking up actual different connections and it's cool. So hopefully I'll have them on the show at some point working on that. If you're listening a person who emailed me, if you are listening, to have you on the show. Sometimes I would really love to talk about that, and I think you deserve your due in talking about that. So I'm gonna not get into any of the details on that until we do that show, but I'll just say that what I've seen so far is exciting, and it's something that I've been wanting to learn more about myself for some time now. So it's refreshing to see that sort of content is still out there and that sort of actual research is being done by people. It can seem so often that when we get stuck in this media space of people just creating media just for the sake of creating it, that there is no such thing as somebody researching these topics that need to be looked into and digging up the information that nobody else is going to find. You just have to go out there and do it. That that is actually happening still, So that's incredibly reassuring and exciting and invigorating, because it can sure seem like that's not happening anymore sometimes, but to know that it is is exciting. Hopefully I'll continue to attract more people like that that similar mind set, and we'll see what we can do. I I have been generally optimistic about the show for actually a good couple of years now, despite the sort of setbacks and just a lack of inertia that we've Chuck and I were talking about earlier, at this start of the show here, there's been a lack of any sort of momentum, lack of audience. Quite frankly, it's just not there. However, be that as may, I do not care. I cannot allow that to bother me. I know, I'm guessing that I'll probably continue to be suppressed by algorithms and whatever else. I'm not exactly if I'm If I'm saying things don't that don't go along to get along, that's going to be a problem in one shape when one way, shape or form, and if that just happens to be lowering my reach, then honestly, I'm not going to allow myself to truly care about that, just going to continue doing what I am. Sort of I'm searching for the word I'm compelled to continue to do this. I'm not. I don't know what is behind the compulsion, the good, the bad, and the ugly aspects of just being compelled to continue to do this. I'm sure there's a little bit of all of that, but I'm going to continue that. And then it motivated me to keep going in the face of a digital infrastructure that was not built for any of us really to succeed unless we played by the rules. And the rules are changing all the time. It's just keeping up with them is a full time job, which I don't want to expend too much energy doing maybe a little here and there to at least try to get an inkling of understanding what's going on. I'm not going to go any further than that, but I'm just gonna keep making things, even if it's made to disappear. That has to be okay, and I am okay with that, and so it is, so it shall be that we are just making content. We're content creators, and it's it's real exciting. It's really exciting to be here doing what we're doing. And it's strange. It's strange, it's odd. But onward we shall go into the great blue yonder or whatever color it ends up being. Probably blue, that's a good guess. And so yeah, so that's what we'll do. Skype is going away, and it's a real sad thing. That's another technical thing that we've been trying to work through. And there is a bit of sentimentality in the Skype thing, honestly, which is silly. But when something like that an application just has been the thing that you've used for so long and has been useful, it is unfortunate to see it go and then you have to figure out what the alternative is. We will find one, Chuck will find one. I will be on board with it. We'll find a way. We'll use social media where we have to, We'll use it as we can for what it's worth. I've been doing a bit of that trying to succeed also, especially with the Uncle show on the social media front. We'll see what we get with that. But or we did have success with the I'm not sure if anybody listened to this, but we did have success on the live stream VHS watch party with Uncle where we got a hold of that company that represents the attorneys trying to book them on shows. We got a hold of the actual owner of the company, which was exciting, right, No.
Speaker 1: Cool, listen really quickly.
Speaker 3: I wanted to ask you this question too, and I meant to ask you off air, but since you're talking about it, how is Uncle's TikTok thing going. Is he just real excited and like or is there actual engagement happening there? I mean you think it's you think it's time for frunds to get in on it too. I mean it's a separate entity.
Speaker 1: What do you think.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a lot of energy and excitement being put into it, and we do make a lot of material and we're putting effort into it there, and I think it's funny and good. And the videos, the videos that we're making I feel good about. I think they're funny and I'm in them, if only as a voice sometimes, but sometimes on camera it's usually Uncle doing being the talent that I am talking a lot, But.
Speaker 1: You could do a separate thing.
Speaker 3: And you know what I was thinking about that is that TikTok actually, based on its structure and its functionality, is the kind of thing that Uncle, if you set it up right, could constantly release those little lady bitty shorts, those you know, less than a minute deals, yeah, of just different things, and he could constantly release them on his own, and that, mixed with the material that you guys create together, could be an interesting salad on TikTok. I mean, I'm just saying, who knows, you know, we're still dealing with the it's supposed to be sold before it's band and.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah. That's still up in the air last I looked, But I mean.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's a topic all on its own that I'm fascinated. And it's the future and the constantly changing the TikTok what is to be done with it, And it's subject to the whims of the moment of the leadership of our country, to be sure, but also like the ebb and flow of the weird geopolitical dynamic between the US and China, which is really at a flashpoint now. To be honest, I think everybody is aware of that. So that's something exciting, isn't it so.
Speaker 3: But believe it or not, And I know this is going to sound crazy and uncle's observations alone. If you just figured out how to independently throw up that chaos in between your videos, because that was the weird thing that happened. Maria Heller even got on there and started doing a like you know, words from an Italian grandma or.
Speaker 2: Whatever on TikTok Yah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like ten thousand people showed up there we go, you know, and it was like whoa. And she's been you know, in her own little isolated you know network now for a while, it's just a subscriber driven only website, et cetera.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like Para and I do a show together, but it's only on my website and her website. It's not even I put it on the broadcast thing every once in a while, but I don't even release that as a podcast. It's for a very private audience. But she goes on TikTok and ten thousand people wanted to hear from the Italian grandma who.
Speaker 1: Was pissed off on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm just saying uncle's unique.
Speaker 3: Way of observing things, pointing a camera at things, if you figured out a way to let him really independently run with that and put this other material that you strategically create, I'm telling you, man, that's like a content salad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's you basically have the idea that we're running with, Chuck. Okay, what we're attempting to do just comes down to making as many videos as we can. We're doing a pretty good job being the social media team Uncle's social media team here that works for him. We're doing what we can.
Speaker 3: But I'm telling you, but if you can find a way I know it sounds crazy and I keep saying it, but if you find a way for him to go a little more independent on some content creation with a simple formula where he blasts out some one minute things that are totally off, you know, totally off the rails, like he gets upset at certain things and whatever else, whatever he thinks is important even if he can't explain it to you, if he can point a camera at it, or he can point a camera at himself and tell people about it. When when I mean, how could you beat that? That would be the most unique piece of content. And here's the thing. I did a little research on this about now you know, let's let's I'm not trying to be mean here. Don't anybody start giving.
Speaker 1: Me crap about this.
Speaker 3: I went to look to see what happened with you know, like mentally handicapped people on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Right, yes, yes, sure, and believe it or not.
Speaker 1: There's been research on it.
Speaker 3: So I got a couple of these research things and they were they were only done in Europe, and one of them was an Italian and Google wouldn't translate it correctly. But anyway, Uh, it's interesting there they were actually proposing a program in a couple of places to try and do this for some of these.
Speaker 2: Guys oh as like therapy ors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it actually helped them socialize and stuff like that. It gave them a healthy sense of themselves or whatever. So I mean, I'm just thinking it might actually be a bigger positive. I mean, I know that there's a whole thing to this project, and there's a vision you have with it, and you know, let's be honest, this is this is part of Aaron's performance art with Uncle, Right, so even though Uncle's the star, there's really you know even that in and of it's is part of the formula, so to speak. Right, But what I'm saying is that TikTok actually presents an interesting platform where he might be able to function independently and guided, not one or the other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I hear you. Maybe, I'm maybe when we switch over it says the Uncle Show, we'll try to figure out and we'll try to see if Uncle can find a way where he can do that. I know, what you mean. I think it's very feasible with what we've established already that we're kind of at a point where that can happen with minimal perhaps maybe uh, maybe the how we could help is just with some editing and down.
Speaker 3: Maybe sreediting, and you know, you got to protect certain things. Maybe you shouldn't put that out to the world, uncle that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe, yes, yes, that sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, so maybe you know, an approval kind of needs to be had there for release, and you got to go over the material.
Speaker 1: But again, if it's a bunch of one minute videos, it's not so bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know. Yeah. Also, you're reminding me of my wife Chuck that she's saying that I should have my personal TikTok and I should, you know, talk about the same stuff I talk about in the podcast, because that sort of stuff is on that platform too, And that was why you are right about that that would work, I'm sure, So I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, that was my last point is that you can utilize it as both a combination thing and separate entities, and I think it would be.
Speaker 1: A good STEMP.
Speaker 3: I mean, because you're talking about how do I reach out how do I continue to evolve? Basically is what you've talked about a few times in the past month. So what I'm saying is, maybe it is actually time for you to do TikTok. Yeah, and let Uncle do TikTok. Plus help Uncle on TikTok, and who knows that might ex I mean a whole other base of people that are not necessarily.
Speaker 1: On a lot of the other platforms you're already on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and yeah I if done correctly, I'm sure we could bring to listenership to this network too, which was also exciting.
Speaker 3: Plus, what's hilarious to me here's another like comedy aspect of this though. You see the translator when Uncle tries to talk to Twitter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well we do that because we put captions on all the TikTok radios. So I always put captions on there. It's always funny to see how it translates. And that's fine, it's the same idea.
Speaker 3: What's even more hilarious than that, though, Aaron is think about this for a second. Now, I'm watching TikTok in China and I'm trying to understand what the hell Uncle's saying in China. So they're translating what doesn't make sense in English over to Chinese beautiful?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: That could become You might wind up being one of the most popular TikTok channels in Japan or something like one of those countries where his stuff translates into god knows what.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's a translation of a translation of a translation. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, and by the time you're done, you know what, you'll end up with poetry. That's my last thought for the night. And just taking a look at the clock just to let you know, is you probably got If you want to go fifteen minutes beyond the hour, not fifteen minutes beyond the hour. If you want to go about twelve minutes beyond the hour.
Speaker 1: You're probably good because that would rebalance out.
Speaker 2: Okay, if we just switch over to Uncle Town now, Chuck, is that cool with you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But I mean, I'm only gonna look to cut you off around say, twelve minutes after that hour at the end of his hour.
Speaker 2: Then I think we're gonna go that way because I feel like I've said what I want to say on this show, and we'll be back with another good age of transitions next week. All right.
Speaker 3: I hope I didn't interrupt you too much, but I felt like these were necessary things to get in and since you don't take phone calls, this is stuff I would have talked to him about more off air, but we already took like ten minutes talking off air and laughing before we go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that was a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: Because I am I am. I'm not a good person. Sometimes I do and I do certain things street I mean, I'm not harmful to people, but sometimes I do something that's a little mean with a with a good intention behind. Anyway, we'll leave that to the audience's imagination. But I wasn't being mean to Aaron. It was just something that him and I both had to laugh at that I did. That was I thought it was funny anyway, So I'll leave it at that, and you can close out your show anyway you want. But yeah, looking forward to Uncle and looking forward to Uncle's TikTok, I might have to go get a new account though they won't let me back on.
Speaker 1: I don't know why so.
Speaker 2: That you have to leave. You must have flashed the Age of Transition's logo one too many times, Chuck.
Speaker 1: What we're thinking was That's the other thing you're gonna have to do, though, is if you.
Speaker 2: Don't want to edit that imagery, aren't we be? Doesn't that never happened in real life? As we all know? Jeez, Louise, Well, do you know one thing I've learned from that strain of propaganda online? It's that tianum in Square never even happens. Oh yeah, you know what's funny about this too?
Speaker 3: Just real quick little note because you know I'm usually mister subversive.
Speaker 1: But Aaron got me in trouble with China.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm just telling you that I was able to get the cheapest.
Speaker 1: T shirts possible on the planet at one point, right. But here's the problem.
Speaker 3: I used some of the Age of Transitions artwork on stuff and Tienamen Square. You can't have even independent people in other anything connected to China. You can't print images of that, not a cartoon of it, not a representation of it, not a photograph of it.
Speaker 1: They don't want that image to exist.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So I literally got banned and completely banned from using an entire platform that Ali Baba and Ali Express and all that because of Aaron's logo not my stuff, not any I did nope Aaron's logo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep. I was a bad boy and I'm proud of it. And honestly, I thought I wanted to switch over right away, But now that we're on this topic, I think I will hit it a little bit because I have been playing around on tikmak talk. My wife has an account. I've seen what she looks at. I do work. I'm part of the social media team for Uncles tik Tac, so I've seen what's going on there. And if you think that China is not using it as a propaganda tool, you're out of your damn mind. Oh yeah, Now are other people using it for propaganda? Yes, but is China? Yes, absolutely. It's fascinating to see the sorts of things that they're throwing at us these days. Which I will just say that just because we label something proa does not mean that it is untrue. Right, Propaganda has to be at least based in truth to even work in the first place. And I will say that this should come to no surprise with the audience here that the United States has a lot of different things that we've said and done over the years that can be easily exploited by anybody who chooses to speak ill of our country or to you know, do anything that would be against our nation's interests. It's now incredibly easy to do, right because I mean, what part of this garbage heap that is American history? What piece of trash do we want to pull out and say smells bad? It's that simple, you know what I mean. And so they're going about doing that, and as our dear leader said, you don't hold the guy, well, we don't hold the cards in this battle so many times, and it's really easy to make content that doesn't just make us look bad, but that points out things that we have legitimate problems with. And I mean, the Great Powers competition is real. That's a difficult thing to convince people of it. To me, I'm convinced that's a real thing, and you can see it playing out in these weird little videos online. It's pretty fascinating. I would just say, if you're able to bring yourself to see things that way, try to see things through that lens. When you're doing something like just viewing a TikTok video, ask the question, what might the source of this video be? What might the advantages be ideologically to this nation, to that nation, to this group, to that group, what might that be Even if it seems innocuous or if it seems like you know, that would not be the reason for creating it. Just have that in the back of your mind if nothing else. And once again, if you come to a conclusion that this, yes, this is likely a piece of propaganda from XYZ, whatever you determined, I'm not saying that you can't agree with it, right, So I'm not trying to be the guy like reigning on the paray, like, oh, these Chinese videos that are exposing the fact that so many luxury brands claiming to be made in Europe or America never were. They were always made in Chinese factories for years and years. These are videos that were huge on the platform this past week that they were just exposing this fact that so many of these overpriced items have always been made by these same factories. There's just being done covertly. Now there's no reason to keep that covert anymore. Again, another piece of leverage that can be used to make us as a nation look bad. Again. It doesn't take a whole lot, right, We've kind of put ourselves in this situation. We made our own bed. But be that as it may, that's all I'm saying. So it's fascinating to see that happen. I'm not asking anybody to choose a side in this global information war, but I will tell you that we're all being made pawns within it, whether we like it or not. So this is the new normal in the world of media. Isn't it fun? You can't watch a silly video anymore without wondering. But that's okay, It's all right. We will maintain composure, keep your head and realize that all of these countries funding at each other. They're all horrible, and they've all done horrible things. They will continue to do horrible things. They will continue to exploit their own populations, and it will be fun to see if this is a race to the bottom or as everybody's trying to pretend, a battle for supremacy at the top. That's what they want us to believe that they are all doing. I tend to kind of believe it's a race to the bottom. If so, that gives an advantage to who the guy that's who's already at the bottom, and who is that don't be afraid to admit it's you, it's me. We're at the bottom of this whole thing. There might be a chance, I'm telling you there's a chance. Again, I'm trying to be optimistic. I'm trying to be realistic at the same time. That's a tough scale to balance there, But I'm walking the tightrope. I'm doing what I can. Nobody's banking this easy on any of this. But you know what fun would it be if it were? I guess right, we can really go from around and play around with this crazy that's starting at us. Right, you throw crazy our way, Okay, fight fire with fire if we have to, or we could take the wou Way approach where we use your energy and we redirect it toward our purposes. Right, So, you're a freight train comes at us. We're not going to stop the freight train by putting my hand up and having it run into my hand and I can stop it like Superman. No, I'm going to jump out of the way and let the train over the thing that I didn't like that was there. So just charge through with your freight trains that you're so proud of in this man's world of yours. But so there, I guess I did not know I had that in me, but there it was. Now at this point, I think it's safe to say that we're going to move over on a Friday night to the Uncle Show here on the Ochle Radio Network. Once again the age of Transitions dot com. Go there. Check out the links to those shows I did Candid Truth, Your Verizing, Predators, Debate fun shows. Check those out on my website. Also subscribe to this podcast shared around to other people you think might like it. That means a lot to me. Thank you for listening to the OCEL Radio Network on Friday night. My name is Aaron Franz. As always, I will leave you by saying the ende.
Speaker 4: Of TSAO Chilly dot com.
Speaker 5: Getting ready, Get Ready.
Speaker 2: For revel leg.
Speaker 6: Through calm section here, Oh Shell Fact, Oh Shelly.
Speaker 2: J.
Speaker 7: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The War State, dot Com.
Speaker 2: Revelation through Conversation.
Speaker 6: Reveation through conversation.
Speaker 8: Here shell.
Speaker 6: Fact, oh Shelly fact SAMs and throw right ja.
Speaker 2: Thro you.
Speaker 9: Dot Com Radio Network Revelation.
Speaker 2: Honey Honey, morning, Horny, Honey, honey, horny.
Speaker 10: This is Moneysee podcast cobread coat Hood on go Wait here, we pick up your.
Speaker 2: Hands, your cellphones and he me and listen to Uncle to the podcast. Watch out.
Speaker 10: If you're sitting down for this or if you're standing up, the better get ready for this because it's gonna hit the head drums.
Speaker 2: I'm gole the podcast you are listening to Uncle the broadcast. My name is Aaron Nephew. Here that's me. Is the start of the show. Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Well back again, this is the Friday night.
Speaker 10: Well, we have interesting news you probably ald hoarded from the sidekick you really Yes, they probably heard it from your your sidekick on your on your side of your show.
Speaker 2: Really was I talked about the right thing for one time? Yeah, so I brought up the right topic. Is what you're saying? Yeah, okay, so you'll probably know you already know so, so we don't even have to say it. Then, no, no, you don't have to bring it out. Three hundred and sixty five episode tonight. Oh we did a full circle soon? Wait it is? It is because sixty four sixty is a circle. Then three sixty five is the days of the year. There's the ad five for the Holy Days. I think is the idea behind that. Yeah, so there we go.
Speaker 10: He's getting getting smart. Hey, s I kick, he is getting pretty smart. What the heck's happened to? He's getting He's done, lindsome Well.
Speaker 2: I can pretend art for the podcast at the stunkle. I've got that one to me, uncle, this is exciting. We did We talked about so many interesting things in the previous hour to do with this show. Actually we're talking about your tic tac. I heard that. That was exciting. That's my account, now I know that's my account. Well, Chuck did a great job explaining or just kind of like making the point that should be obvious but sometimes gonna be forgotten. That is your account. What is the question she was up to up against? Well, his suggestion was that you should be truly unleashed on TikTok to make content content as you see fit, to make really your own stuff.
Speaker 10: In addition, I am look my food in but I'm trying to do that exactly what he's saying. But I'm trying to figure out what to say. And other than the food, I'd like to get more into it with things.
Speaker 2: That I have to think about what to say. That's so the way we've been doing it, it's been working really good. Is either me or my wife or my son will like kind of prompt you, like, oh, why don't we do a video like this real quick? And then you usually say yes, and then yes, well they no what they are to me okay, want to explain, please?
Speaker 6: Do they are?
Speaker 10: My head is all three social media team moment, your team, and to know what to say, because shoot, I don't even know my own account and I don't even know what to say.
Speaker 2: So I go to him. I go to the little man to tell him what do we say? He knows right there. He's pretty good. He's excellent right there, and he knows it. The thing that's good about him is he has his fingers on the pulse of the youth because he is one. That's what I like about it.
Speaker 8: He knows what they want, and you two are following him maybe yeah, yeah, okay, because he.
Speaker 10: Owns these kind of things. Look, he plays with his machines. The only thing that is really missing for him. Yeah, I can tell you right now what's really missing?
Speaker 2: The pain? Yeah. Well, I know he wants I know he wants one, and he wants his own cell phone. But his mother and myself will not allow him to have one. Yeah yeah, yeah, later later in time, yes, But he doesn't need that. He has other stuff. He plays his games. So he plays some video games. That's a lot right there. Well, that's a lot in itself, that's mine.
Speaker 10: Perhaps I try to get him to do something, and I say, cut that thing on. Yeah, like for example, want seal deal? Example, this go on seale.
Speaker 2: We needed help for him to know what to say to the people. Yeah, Nana. Of course she didn't even know what to say to the to the toys. Oh yeah, yes, he had to be the salesman for the toy table. That is what I'm talking oukay yeah, the toys channel. Yeah, well, I mean yeah. So we have a good social media team, we got a good family situation. We're doing cool stuff. I'm excited. The uncle tiktak is growing. Uncle, let's rind people they can call in. Oh yeah, go ahead. So we do still have the same calling number for now, so use it through one nine five seven five zero one six. We want you to call in. I'm realizing right now, Uncle, I forgot to post an Instagram post today. I usually always do it, but I was doing so many other things I forgot. What is about the I was going to say, can you post some Well, actually I might take on Uncle. I'm gonna do it live right now. I'm gonna do it live next to me. This is right next to me. Hand me my brain. Please, here's my brain. You can handle what I'm going to do. Uh, for my show.
Speaker 10: I'm putting some tic TACs pieces that I made into the into my show.
Speaker 2: What are you doing? Never mind me. I'm making social media posts as we do the show and is yeah, okay, we're doing we are live now into some of those that I made of Eddy into that. Okay, excuse wait, some of what are you speaking of? Exactly now? For some of the tiktoks that we've made.
Speaker 10: On a few that I made, you said you want to put a few one yes, yeah, the one, the one I would I put on the the the last one I did.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, Star Wars Okay, so I would like that one. The most recent TikTok that we just did, we did earlier today was it's an item that we're selling at our garage sale. I actually saw this. So this is an example of me looking at something and saying giving you the idea, like here, let's run with us. What I did was I saw the rack of clothing that we had for our yard sale and noticed that one of your old pairs of pajamas was hanging there. The old pair of pajamas is a Chewbacca costume. Essentially, it's Chewbacca pajamas that makes you look like I could use them for Halloween too. You can go either way. It could be a Halloween costume. Halloween costume too. But they were hanging there. I'm like, Uncle, before we sell these, let's use them, because you know, like you said, it's a costume, so wardrobe department would that's exactly what would? That's the wood. So it's like, Uncle, put this thing on and that's just like, I don't know, let's talk about how it's for sale to the yard cell I guess that was our angle me. We did what we got out of it. We're out of it. We might have a silver with tomorrow. Because they had how many in any any it was up to nearly two hundred views when I last looked. It's hopefully above that. Now I'm two hundred. That's that was okay, I hope that's above that. I'm curious.
Speaker 3: I know, I got to ask you something because I'm thinking, you know, some people might not know these things exist. But there was this niche thing that went on for a little while where you could get like a full one piece pajama thing that you could zip into and like, now you're Cookie Monster.
Speaker 1: Are you saying he had one like that? But Chewbaca.
Speaker 2: The whole suit? Yeah, yeah, I think that's what you call it. Yeah, that's what you call it. But it's a whole suit. Yeah, half half deal. No, No, I know that's what you're saying.
Speaker 1: No, I am talking about a whole suit. It's one thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's.
Speaker 10: Up.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me describe this, yeah yeah, let me describe this for people. We're talking about a set of like footy pajamas. They actually even cover your feet right all the way on the bay and then there's a hood that goes over the top and it's zip. You put it on one piece, zip it up, and now you're that character. I've seen this for Oscar to Grouch and Cookie Monster and a few other different characters of.
Speaker 1: This and that I think there's a peek at you. Uh okay, I'm just saying, but I had no idea that you Baca existed. Now that's new to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's a great costume, Chuck, and I was like, we got to use this and it made for good content. I think it's a funny video. We played the Cantena Figri and dance song in the background. I think that worked quite well. I don't know. Oh yeah, that's playing in the background.
Speaker 1: You know, you know what I heard.
Speaker 2: I think it's funny and not only is it you just wearing the Chewbacca costume, but it's also like a silly advertisement, like, well, you know, if you came to our yard sale, you could buy this and you could be the next Chewbacca. That's what That's what what it said. Yeah, so, I uh, I mean, but there was somebody to come in, and there was somebody come in and about it. What they say about about that? He was saying, there's a comment on this video. On this video, I haven't seen it yet. You didn't see it. You told me about it. Uh, you didn't see it yet. I don't think I did. I said. The other one that told me.
Speaker 10: About that is one I know that we wanted one following was following it, and so that to me tells me there's a buyer right track.
Speaker 2: But there's a buying customers. They're coming in. Yeah, okay, well, I mean that's so that's what I see. And I say, I think if we keep making those videos, it's a recipe for success. I don't see how we could go wrong making stuff like that. But in addition, if you want to do short pieces where maybe you get to point where you're able to make a video on your own, even maybe we'll get to that point. We have to figure out how that works.
Speaker 10: But I like to do, like you said, short video. Short videos seems to bring them people in, it does. I'm starting to see you don't do long videos. You do a little video, you won't have a customer.
Speaker 1: See that's what we were saying.
Speaker 2: That's what if you do a short one Anny, come no.
Speaker 3: We talked about that on Aaron Show. I said, Uncle needs to start belting out things that are about one minute long.
Speaker 1: And that's what I said.
Speaker 3: Hey, look a couple of strange facts just and then I'll cut my mic off real fast. First of all, we only have one listener outside of the country tonight in Germany, so it's our it's our German customer, and at least and everybody else in the United States night on the Ocelli stream, So I don't know what's going on there, But other countries I don't know.
Speaker 1: Not tonight, do you know.
Speaker 3: Here's a bonus question for you bringing up the Cantina band, and I think it's hilarious this particular fact. Do you know what the form of music is called that they are playing? Uh, they are figuring, figuring Deon and.
Speaker 1: The modal nodes. Okay, something like that.
Speaker 3: But anyway, I had to double check this because I heard it on a YouTube video the other day and I said, that can't be possible.
Speaker 1: But it is, uh what they do what they call the form of music?
Speaker 3: And I wonder if either one of you knows there's two different ways to phrase it, but either way it contains a very strange word. So what what did the Cantina band play in Star Wars?
Speaker 2: It's gotta be some play on like it's something something in the galaxy like that.
Speaker 1: It's not rock and roll, you know what I'm saying it Like you might be the Okay, is it rock? Is it pop?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: Do you have any idea?
Speaker 2: It's maybe it's some form of jazz No, no, yes, yes, much like Steely Dan. Dan is kind of jazzy. It's a jazzy thing. It's not it's not any of the boves, but has some rock sensibilities in there. Now, it's not very much. It's got some interesting uh melodies going on in there, but I'm gonna call it galactic jazz fusion. Uh live music, Is that right? Okay?
Speaker 3: You guys are so close and you're not even gonna want to comment on why this is funny, but it is funny. They are both aliens, okay, who play a genre of music known as one of two things, either jizz or jizz whale. Who jizz or j whaling, So it's closely related to jazz.
Speaker 1: They just changed a to and I and they called jizz ji is easy.
Speaker 11: I'm not kidding Jews. See they are like, uh, steely Dan. I told you jiz whaling. I told you it was it was that that music we mentioned that. You said that we said it was. It wasn't it wasn't like and it wasn't pop. It was it's own jazz. It's exact thing.
Speaker 2: It's a jazz song. You're going we on the white track. You're only gonna find that kind of thing on tattooing you.
Speaker 3: They were close, but anyway, uh and and and by the way, the song, the main song that they played over and over in the original movie was called Mad About Me.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that that was the title. I love that song. It's a great song. I didn't, okay, not like that song. That song. It's a toss up for me between is that song better or is the song that the e walk sing at the end of Return of the Jedi. Jedi also a great little number that does uh fights those little guys they bounce a new man jumping around.
Speaker 1: You did that song right, But there's a whole contingent of people that are bad.
Speaker 2: I could sing it at a There's a whole contingent of.
Speaker 3: People that are angry because in the new version of Return of the Jedi, they got rid of the song that everybody called yub Nub.
Speaker 2: Yeah yub nub. Yeah, well, well count me in that group chuck because yeah, I'm that we took it out. That was the end of the movie. We get to rock and roll to yub Nub. Listen, don't get to do that anymore? What, No, it's gone even is this movie?
Speaker 3: It's gone Now there's a celebration that goes across the whole you know, the whole thing where they show you like, you know, places didn't exist until the prequels are made.
Speaker 1: But I was a little sad about it.
Speaker 3: Too, because I'm a guy who actually, you know, independently sat in the movie theater and watched that as a kid. You know, I went to the Beach Cinema and Bradley Beach and you know, went there disc out movie.
Speaker 1: I was there like a bunch of times.
Speaker 3: I must have seen Return of the Jedi six times in that movie theater, just because I needed a place to be. And quite frankly, that was part of the movie that they took out and they put in this big, you know, cgi crazy thing where even jar Jar Binks is now at the end of Return of the Jedi, right his people, That's right, that's yeah, Yeah, that's a big mess.
Speaker 2: There's all sorts of weird legal stuff for reasons.
Speaker 10: Oh it's the man pissed. They're doing whatever. They wouldn't push Uncle, before we get too.
Speaker 2: Far before, before we get too far into the podcast suits here, I don't want to forget to do our drink review. So let's start that now. Put that in this point. Yeah, I will, I will. There's a whole presentation weeping new for for this drinking we do. We have a thing. Why don't you show off the new vessel itself? Uncle, before we even poured the beer into Uh, thank away.
Speaker 1: You did hear a phone call? That's that was the phone call noise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's here's this new thing. There's the new vessel. The vessel we're going to use for a pulling.
Speaker 10: We're going to pour a beer again into it, and then we take it from there.
Speaker 2: From And there's a whole story behind this vessel itself, which we will get into as the show goes on. Ice Curious, we will tell you all about. It's a truly magical that brought this unique thing to to us. But before we do that, let's let's should we take this call before let's see who is this call of first, Let's see who's on here? First on? Yeah, with the uncle show, who's is? Hey?
Speaker 12: Their uncles to me, James and gimme gimme.
Speaker 2: I know you'd be the first one today. Been everybody quiet? There we go. How you do? So? How you doing?
Speaker 12: I'm doing good? I got giant iceberg, stilling night law and ice book.
Speaker 2: You mean it's snowing there?
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, it's those all the time, but mostly going away now. But I among the few people in town lucky enough to have this giant iceberg Oh.
Speaker 2: That's kind of cool. You're making a must of it. You melting it down for interesting purposes or doing it cool? Jimmy, Well, it's holding up a lot more because it was would you do?
Speaker 10: Would you do as a favor and put it on it on the show. We want pictures, Let them show the pictures of it. Oh yeah, I mean before it goes down.
Speaker 12: Oh yes, snow in April, no problem?
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I got lots of it. Yeah, gosh, that's late. I mean, March is normal, but April's getting late for the snow. So yeah, that's odd goings on for sure, no matter what state you're in usually. But I think, Jimmy, if it's okay, we're gonna go about pouring our special drink tonight because it's an extra special one. We have so many stories to get into. I'm just gonna get to this. Here is the beer that we're going to taste test, and it looks so unassuming. All it is is a corese Light, right, And I know what everybody out there saying, like boring, Why are you gonna even bother reviewing cores Light? Why don't you tell them the backstory?
Speaker 13: Here?
Speaker 2: We gonna start know what it was my U neighbor.
Speaker 8: Said, there's a light beer on the side of the street, not in the street, on the side of this I do.
Speaker 10: The sidewalk puts laying one down.
Speaker 2: Somebody threw it on the ground, on the ground with it closed, not on the street, on the street. So this beer did not come from the middle of the street. It came from the side of the street. And guy, they just mean by there was a there was a apparently like a twelve pack or something of course light and there happened to be a full can still left in it, which is this And actually it was stweet. But the two I had to break them down. They were sweet, but no they were they were smashed. The smashed and so I so I smiled. But that one, this one we'll drinking tonight, is the only one that was a DC only truly surviving can left. So side the side of the road, the road. So we're gonna drink this beer. We're gonna just throw caution the wind. We're it's that kind of time where we're just drinking beer from the side of the road and we wouldn't have it any other way, right, we went test it. Yeah, I want to drink this. I want to test it one to ten. Okay, this is the Uncle show. We don't just I know, but but but it's important that we get this beer that was procured through. This beer was meant for us. It was not the beer found us, so to speak. I'm going to pour it in this vessel that likewise similar story. We didn't create this by hand. It was created by synchronicity with this perfect poor spout and everything. It looks like a picture right. It started out as a normal plastic wine glass. My wife put it down on the fire pit at Landers when we're having a party out there. She just put it down there and forgot it. And then we looked down all of a sudden we saw this, like, look what happened to the cup? And it just so happened that made this perfect like picture pouring spout this perfectly shaped, it's like symmetrical and everything. But the way it melted is it melted like.
Speaker 10: This melted perfectly. The only thing missing on it, of course is the handle. I mean, this is crazy and.
Speaker 2: That's true. So we are we are going to use this. You use both these things and if if this isn't bring us, good luck, to drink both of these things together.
Speaker 1: This way, I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Well, let's pomp that open and put it in in the thing before we pull street beer in Landers Fire special picture. Here we go, so you see it, Here we go. That's exciting. Yeah, at least I can take the can down the stairs with an empty Okay, so as you can see. And maybe I'm thinking, maybe we should name this vessel. Uncle, what are we gonna call this thing? They have a special name, this thing that we're using. We could use it from here on out. I'm thinking, yeah, yeah, we're going to this is the maiden voyage. We get the pouring be a review, the pouring beer review. But is it cool? I don't want to put words in your mouth, Uncle, just go with it. Pouring beer review, of of a of a. We want to return to this. Wait, let me I gotta think. Okay, another way we could go about this is Uncle, you can just like, as we're like sitting here, you could stare at this thing I have to put the wood in. You could leer at it as we're drinking, and then let when inspiration strikes, you shall know the name of this.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me, let's get the drinking down. So you drinking down, let's get this. You just remember in the back of your mind that you need to come up with a name. And I know, but you want to drink out of this yet another uh drop class. I drink out of my drunk glasses. I don't know about you. I'm not gonna be I'm not gonna be all right, you didn't need.
Speaker 10: Most drink anyway, I'm gonna drink out of my special We have so many different again vessels before.
Speaker 2: I really liked. I think maybe the beer reviews are just gonna be a process of, well, will we pour this thing into next? You know, I'm blinking where this is going? Uncle? I really love this. Anyway, this which has yet to be named, is going to pour into uncle's drop glass from Atlantis? Was that casino? Was this Casino Atlantis? Okay, Casino Atlantis drop class? Okay, yeah, that's a tall drop class. That's why I got it, because okay, there you go. I'm gonna pour myself my uh street course light into my kalomba glass from Plerto Varta that you gave me as a gift, which I do love. Wonderful gift and thank you again. Call this thing is cool my skull glass with complete with Paloma instructions. And that's good because I've got a lot of volume on mine own. Call. This is all lacking, but that's okay, I can this is this is doing the same. Yeah, right to drink. Oh, I already told him this. Okay, here we're going to drink now street beer, street course like okay, But that goes down smooth, doesn't it? We think? Good first taste?
Speaker 1: Now is it flat? I want to know first thing.
Speaker 10: I knew that was going to come out to his mam, you're doing nang because it's been sitting with it out in the in the street, but not in the street the.
Speaker 1: Foot but it was in the street. It got tossed somewhere. Did the can get banged up? You know that screws up?
Speaker 2: Come on one that people wouldn't be but the other two. There is actually some carbonation in here, chuck. However, I will say that the flavor does come off flat to me. It is a flat. It's a flat kind of taste. The livestream beers can see that there is carbonation in there. However, it tastes minimal, of.
Speaker 1: Course it is.
Speaker 2: I mean, come on it be real.
Speaker 1: It's course light, dude, it's it's not gonna be wow what flavor?
Speaker 2: No? Yeah, but chuck.
Speaker 3: This is from the streets, so there's you know, yeah, but even on the streets, you wouldn't cook generic cot dogs in that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: Come on, this is not Can you imagine, no, can you imagine what what the then clowns were talking thinking about when they were throwing these cools beer out the window.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was probably some kids who were trying to ditch it because they thought the cops are gonna pull them over or something.
Speaker 2: And yeah, but we didn't. We have punts control. But the holly, they're holly out here when in the daytime.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but when you get a seventeen year old kid who just got a driver's license or eighteen year old kid, Now he's not a drinking agent.
Speaker 1: He's not supposed to have beer in the car. And let's just say the.
Speaker 3: Kids start drinking in the car, they'll turn around and throw those beers out if they think they're gonna.
Speaker 2: Have a problem. Sounds possible. Yeah, it sounds like something might happen.
Speaker 3: So that could be a good explanation for how in the world some beers just ended up on the street.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just giving you an idea. I'm giving you a theory. Uncle, that's all I'm giving.
Speaker 2: We don't know that that happened.
Speaker 1: We don't know.
Speaker 10: Actually, I thought, look, grown men, oh maybe it might have been clone menu.
Speaker 1: Sure, Hey, look a guy going home.
Speaker 3: Maybe he doesn't want his wife to know that he bought most of that beer and drank it before he got home.
Speaker 1: And he's like, look, I drank most of this call pack. There's three left, threw it, toss it.
Speaker 2: Actually, but I think exactly. The thing we know for sure is that we are extremely lucky to have it found us once again so that we can have it here on the podcast and Drake.
Speaker 10: Because of course it went to my collection of cans anyway, Hey, look, I agree with you so anyway, so it didn't man to me.
Speaker 3: You know, back in the days when I used to work for clubs and they would come up to me with three pitchers of beer. As long as I knew it was beer, I didn't ask what kind it was, I understand. But I'm just saying free beer is free beer, and that's great. But of course, like you know anyway, Well, that might not be your favorite.
Speaker 2: I can understand that. No, not at all, but anyway that you're telling me, that's what I thought. I would have preferred it be regular Corus the Banquet beer, which is featured on bum for bum line Bob at the moment, I think is a possible drink of the month or something he was.
Speaker 10: I know he's highlighting, Oh I haven't drinking man, Yeah, in the in the dust for me because I haven't heard from the pug.
Speaker 2: He'll be back, We'll get Also on.
Speaker 3: The Netflix series Uh Cobra Kai, they they featured that that Core's banquet is like Johnny's beer of choice every time he goes out and gets loaded before he gets into a fight, which is really strange because now they've developed into the new Did you see the new Karate Kid movie is gonna come out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen that. Oh my god.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My kids have actually asked that we go to watch it because I watched the original movie with them on like Netflix or whatever, Let's watch this one night, and they liked it. So now they kind of watch want to watch this a new one actually, and.
Speaker 1: They want to you in the story, Well, when is that coming out to him, you know, soon pretty soon, Yeah, because they they were already running ads.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why don't we go to Jimmy, Jimmy, what's what's going on over there? You will you think about this, Jimmy?
Speaker 12: Uh, they should quit remaking things.
Speaker 2: Making.
Speaker 12: But the other thing I was.
Speaker 5: Gonna say is, Chuck.
Speaker 12: The first movie I ever seen in the movie theater was Returning the Jedi.
Speaker 2: Really, it was oh wow, wow, that was a oh he beat you, he beat you, so I he beat me. He beat you to what he just said to watching a movie watching Star Wars? He got you there. Hey.
Speaker 3: The first time I saw Star Wars was on a drive in screen, Okay, when it was out a drive in movie screen, outside in the air, all that good stuff.
Speaker 1: It was great.
Speaker 10: Well, he couldn't you couldn't find him in the movie there yet, because they wasn't made in the movie there that yet.
Speaker 3: No Star Wars was in the movie theaters the same time, and it was in the drive in theaters. Yeah, in the seventies, yes, s nineteen seventy seven or seventy eight, that's.
Speaker 2: When it stun at all. Yeah, Oh that's when it's done.
Speaker 1: I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I saw the first one then on a drive in screen, so yeah, pretty well. But Return of the Jedi Cool.
Speaker 2: I wound up.
Speaker 3: I had to wait until it came to the discount theater, but I went and saw it like six times to Beach Cinnamon, Bradley Beach, New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Anyways. Cool.
Speaker 1: That was the first movie you ever saw in the theater?
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, Jimmy, Yeah, that's.
Speaker 12: The first time I bunked one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I still remember it very very clearly. I mean, of course, the crowd was sneaking around the building all the way back like a mile long.
Speaker 1: You know what The first movie I went to see in the theater was, could you guess?
Speaker 12: As a Stir with Debbie No, no, no, but.
Speaker 3: It wasn't too anyway. I'm not gonna go there. It's the Uncle Show. Can't go there anyway.
Speaker 1: The thing is that.
Speaker 3: The first movie that I was taken to a theater to actually go see for real, uh, in a theater, not a drive in, but an actual you know, sit down inside you know, like civilized people.
Speaker 1: Star Trek the motion picture.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, yes, to the Trek with the guy with the ears is our Trek and Star Wars. I like it yeah, yeah, that's that's fit and I saw that.
Speaker 3: That was the first movie I got taken to because I used to as a little kid watch the Star Trek reruns, and my uncle took me with his girlfriend like she was they were teenagers. There was a like a less than ten year difference between him and me, so he took me.
Speaker 2: Uh oh yeah, very cool.
Speaker 1: But anyway, that's that's the first movie I got to see in a theater.
Speaker 2: The Star Trek, the motion picture Star Trek, and Star Wars is a pretty good group of holms there. Jimmy, do you have any put on street corse light or maybe even some inspiration? Helped Uncle help name this weird vessel that we've yet to name. Yeah, what do you think I am to have some kind of ideas?
Speaker 12: Well, I'm at a disadvantage. I can't see it.
Speaker 2: What is it? What shape is this thing?
Speaker 10: Give it a description there, Uncle, it's a pleinal glass with a little tip where they pull it.
Speaker 2: It's like a a tip and he has a a lip. Yeah, so straight out it was. It was a stemless wine glass that was plastic. It was placed again got melted, melted the top rim in such a way that the top of the rim has a little poor spout, like a perfect picture perfect little spout. It's poor out, yeah, the top. So that's that's what this thing is. It's very interesting. Yeah, any thoughts general does Okaybler the Bubbler, we'll go with that. We're gonna call this the Bubbler, the bubbler picture, the Bubbler picture. Okay, the Bubbler picture.
Speaker 13: There we go.
Speaker 2: Okay, jam, thank you you have named this wonderful thing that we will be using again.
Speaker 8: Were using again, and we'll use it and we time we have we used the bubble love to be used.
Speaker 2: So it goes with where we can put it in the.
Speaker 10: Keep it a safe spot and put it up maybe my your glist, maybe put it in there in there with the glists.
Speaker 2: Where over here with the podcasting equipment. Washing it every time I put yeah, yeah, the Bubbler, everybody say hello to it. I like that name. Let's got a ring to It's easy to say. It's kinda thing to say, how're you doing there on your drop glass? Uncle? Oh oh I'm doing You're enjoying the Yeah? Yeah, yeah, this is pretty good. It is. I like my talking about dump class for a moment, I like the my tool ones.
Speaker 10: But when I'm having a little of a problem is I can't fit some of them a wide.
Speaker 2: I can't fit it in. Okay, so that's I'm having. But I have another drunk plans.
Speaker 10: It stays with the big ones in the in the in the thing because that has a personal uh things for measurements.
Speaker 2: I keep that. So you're talking about uncle has a special display case for his drop glasses. Yes, Bakly, you got it as a gift to Christmas. It's this thing that opens up and it has all these little individual shelves for shot class. It holds like how many shot classes, like twenty min maybe maybe twenty of them twenty eight two d I miscounted how many in them? Has atle door you open it, yea behind the door.
Speaker 10: But what I might ask, just my birthdays coming up, okay, is I might need another one?
Speaker 2: You need a second shotgun drop?
Speaker 10: I mean because I've already got full full, so I might need another one.
Speaker 2: You can give you that if you want. I will consider that.
Speaker 10: Because that uh, because I figured, well, shoot, I got this one and filling it all up, and I was saying, well, shoot, if I go another trip somewhere.
Speaker 2: I got to collect some more of those jump blisses. I am, so, what do you collect those drunk lisses? I'm realizing, Uncle, we need to address something that Creative back Sense dropped into the chat. I did see that earlier. He wants to know if you realized that Iceman Val Kilmer recently died. Did you hear that news about Iceman from Top Gun? Oh? Yeah, I heard about that. What do you think about it? But it was actually actually.
Speaker 10: The one told about him in the Top Gun in the movie. Actually in the movie he actually did die, but that was.
Speaker 2: In the movie. But now why in male life? Now he died of? What was it? Oh? Did he die of? Does he know? Have? I can't remember? It was it cancer? I forget?
Speaker 10: Uh, he couldn't talk much in the movie. Yeah, it was a big kind of voice.
Speaker 2: I want to say he had like throat cancer or something and that was it if I remember. I don't know for sure. Let me see if Creative Accents said that in the chat. But anyway, yeah, so there was that sad news. So he asked that what else is going on in the O Chilli chat? We've got phase shifter, We've got creative accents. Chuck is there in the chat. So it's everybody's having a good time.
Speaker 13: We're having a.
Speaker 2: Lively show here. Not too many calls, that's okay, but we're doing a lot. We're doing a lot on the show. I think we'll get this done.
Speaker 10: So we got the name of that called the bull the bubbla Pula, So now you know we can have that with on this other stuff.
Speaker 2: And that's gonna be also used on my levolutions. Oh yes, yes, yeah, I got my coming my evolutions come up. I'm gonna use it too. You remember that up again. It's going to be a standard thing that we have on the show when they're doing our drink reviews. Got to use the bubbler now got Now it helps you.
Speaker 10: It helps in a way that we've really had the glass of the bottle, the luneum thing. What I can do now when the show goes, oh out, we have this bubbler here pulling.
Speaker 2: Them the drink in and I can take it and I don't need no drinks in. I can just bring it out on the side with the the.
Speaker 10: Loan.
Speaker 2: Can't I'm talking about it, but everything out, Yeah, I'm into it. So I like that idea using that for this Yeah. Yeah, So we'll get to this review in a little bit. But quick, Ole, I'm gonna throw this at you because I mentioned it on my show earlier. I did a debate about this earlier in the day. But I'm gonna get your take biverizing predators? Do we do it? Or do we not do it? Do we not bivize predators? What should we do on that one o'call? It's a big question. It's tough to think about this, give it some thought. It is almost as tough as naming the bubbler.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's my thanks problem. It's it sounds like my boys that were watching in the sky.
Speaker 2: Sounds like something that we would need help from them to actually so.
Speaker 10: I would disagree, uh actually hurting somebody hurting them than having to say what's your name?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you? If you?
Speaker 10: If if that's what you're thinking. I just thinking saying, yeah, that's my thinking point.
Speaker 2: That answer makes a lot of sense to me, and we're gonna go with that. If I do a continuation of the debate show I did, I'm gonna bring that to the table, bring that.
Speaker 10: To the table and say because then we watching problems that saying they come through your mind.
Speaker 2: You don't talk to them. They go through the brain and they get it to your think and they took and they and they go through it. That's the hell they up the wate they sure do. So put that to the table. I will let them know that. I will tell them that that you said that, and that I agree with that, and I think it's really going to take things to the next up. But I like, Jimmy, do you have a mountain dude? Tonight? You an dude? You know? I do?
Speaker 10: I know?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: Do you have a bubbler or some equivalent to a bubbler that you can pour them out and do into and then pour it into your class afterwards.
Speaker 12: No, I wouldn't do any of that. I just crack open the can.
Speaker 2: You just had the can open up. But it just like that method too, straight from the can. Yeah, yeah, I was just gonna.
Speaker 5: Say I do. I just want to point out I got the coolest beer mug ever is from the Tropic coming Casino or this thing must weigh like five pounds and it looks like a big crazy bird with the beak.
Speaker 2: Hm. Cool bird mug from the Tropic Can you say in Vegas. In Vegas, that's you. Yeah, that's that's in l A. I mean no, it's close. It's the next I mean I mean the state next ov. Yeah, that's not far the drive.
Speaker 5: I ain't there no more.
Speaker 12: I think it's gone now, ain't it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Was that one of the ones that was the one that they demolished a couple of years back, wasn't it? Was it? I think I remembering right. Yeah.
Speaker 12: I think it's beconge for a while.
Speaker 1: But might still be one in.
Speaker 2: Oh cool, I'm into it. You said there's a tropic canon Jersey check there was.
Speaker 1: I think it's still there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. The old casinos are kind of fun.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 2: I did go to uh what Samstown in Vegas once, and what's the one across the street. It's like the Junction something or other junction. I was at Samstown. Actually saw a music show that that was pretty cool. That was fun. So those different ones in all places on the strip are cool to get to when he can. I'm been to Vegas in years, though, I don't really wanted to go back recently, but make it back there eventually, I'm sure I get boh.
Speaker 10: Damn, pretty good people awom that go through all this process among these things they do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's so many processes. Uncle, we had fun and landers at the party where.
Speaker 10: That was a party we could we could talk a little about that. We can talk a little bout I have. I am moving about to talking about that putty head at Landis.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you something. We're sitting here.
Speaker 10: I was sitting there with the DJs and they were going back and forth. Now, how would you understand.
Speaker 1: It takes I got a Skype caller requesting to come in. You want me to add him?
Speaker 2: Okay, we need to take this. ID go ahead and take this. Won't get back with the story. Oh right, we can return if we need to.
Speaker 3: All right, So I'm adding them in now. And you know it takes a minute for them to answer. You know how it works. So but just want to let you know that. Give you the heads up.
Speaker 1: Man, they should be there.
Speaker 2: Bring them mine in collars. We love collars. The lines are up, and everybody, there's still time to call in before the show is over. I'll go through talk and we will go over a little more again. That house can be the pan from Canada. Oh look who's here?
Speaker 1: It's the Canada boy.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now what are you up to?
Speaker 13: I should say, Oh, I'm just seating some stir frying rice over here Canadian style.
Speaker 2: This is done. Do you see what we do here? We got done going here.
Speaker 13: Yeah you read some of that's drink drinking some sidewalk beer side.
Speaker 2: That way. Yeah, yeah, we love it. Yeah I did. I got it free. What are you talking about? It was free?
Speaker 13: How long do you think it was sitting out in the sun there for.
Speaker 2: Maybe a minute. Yeah.
Speaker 10: When I went to pick it up, gave take because then I threw it the good one why into the freezer fuguator to cool it right away.
Speaker 2: That's what you do. You go eat.
Speaker 13: If it's not those they call those road killed beers.
Speaker 2: Oh that's what they call that. I didn't know that, I remember, you know what. That reminds me that that's that's okay, that's like a slang term, right Robin.
Speaker 13: Sure, sure, if you find him on the side of the road, you know, half dead, you got to call a few.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but as long as they're not open, they're still alive.
Speaker 2: I'm not dead. I remember somebody having a similar name for illegal narcotics that you find just laying around, like if you're at a music festival or somewhere, if you just find something laying there and you happen to be insane enough to actually take it. They had some weird term. I remember somebody saying, I'm like, oh man, that sounds I have a living on the edge there. I can't remember what that was, but that reminds me of the road killed.
Speaker 1: We used to go on pickups.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you guys called them, but we used to call them pickups when you found stuff at likest or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pick up something like that. I feel like it was. It was it's the same thing, but it was another term. But yeah, I mean, you know, it might just be when it finds you. Yeah, it finds you, right, Robin.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I did. I had a bad experience with that myself day.
Speaker 2: Hmmm.
Speaker 13: I found I found some uh, some of some of that hashish at the at the music festival, and I I used too much of it, and when I was driving home, I fell asleep and hit the ditch.
Speaker 2: God's Gracious's trouble. Yeah, So be careful out there, everybody, Please be careful.
Speaker 11: We do not condemn uncler chuck, oh, uncler chuck, uncle or Chuck.
Speaker 12: Do you remember do you know about the apology line.
Speaker 2: Plogy line, you do anything like that, it's.
Speaker 1: Not ringing the bell. Help me out, Jimmy.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 13: I know.
Speaker 5: During the eighties, during the eighties and nineties.
Speaker 12: This guy out, he was based out of New York. There's a New York number and you could just call him and.
Speaker 5: People would confess to things.
Speaker 12: It's called the apology line.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what.
Speaker 3: There were a whole bunch of lines where you would call up and it was the craziest thing. You paid these people, like like fifty cents a minute to do stuff like that, and there was a ton of those in New York, all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 2: There was.
Speaker 3: There was a I didn't I don't remember the apology line, but there was a confession line.
Speaker 2: Even and see that was a rip off.
Speaker 5: This made this guy mad because.
Speaker 12: His line was this line.
Speaker 5: This line was free and he was a scientist doing something. Yeah, that guy that did the confession line was just doing it for money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the confession line.
Speaker 3: But yeah, the confession line got famous though. I remember the guy's ads. He had ads and newspapers and everything, and it said something like, even if you're not Catholic, you can call and confess, like you know, confessions even if you're not Catholic or something like that, and that sold it.
Speaker 1: The guy made a mint off of that.
Speaker 3: You know that the guy like was able to buy like various houses, He bought like half a neighborhood, had worked the houses off of that phone line in less than a year because all the money he.
Speaker 12: That's ironic, because that's ironic because the guy that ran the apology line had nothing but troubles in a hard, short life. But what's interesting about that, that guy, the guy that ran the real line.
Speaker 5: What's funny is all these crazy people Collins supposedly to Sodi had killer would call in and he it was just crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was the last I remember that. I remember that.
Speaker 3: There was a debate about whether this guy, the guy who owned the confession line, turned around and had to go get I'm not kidding, by the way, had to go get his people that were answering the line, because he hired a team of people to do it and ran this thing out of his garage. And the thing is he hired people and then he had to go get them ordained as ministers in order so that the cops because the cops wanted in on it. You we've been told you had murderers confess to you, and he's like, I'm not disclosing this stuff. That'll kill the business. And then he turned around and ordained all if you worked there, you had to go get ordained as a as a priest or a minister of some type. That was the only way you could have the job. And it was I'm telling you, it was a whole crazy story. And the only reason why I know this story is because that guy wound up moving to Jersey after he left New York and you know where he ended up Asbury Park. I'm not kidding you, Jimmy. That's the truth of it. And that guy ran that line. You're talking about something that happened in like the early eighties, right.
Speaker 5: Well, it was real popular in the eighties, especially after this guy started at the real one and then people are like, hey, let's copy his idea only church people.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a big dealer, even the guy that's the apology line. Yeah, the cops were always liked. Coment tell Us said that it was like that I don't know, yeah, call in and talking on the answer machine.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 3: That was it, and and but he had live operators that he paid to answer the calls and they would interact with him.
Speaker 1: And it was nuts. People would stay on there like for an hour confessing the crap. It was hilarious.
Speaker 3: It was like, so what do you it's not, you know, because that was in the age of the sex lines and all that stuff, you know, where people were paying, you know, two dollars a minute, you know, and they'll talk dirty to you. And all of a sudden and these people were calling up and they're doing all the talking.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that is weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you talk to nothing as long as you want.
Speaker 13: I remember, I remember when in Vancouver when it was a dating kind of line and the men had to pay, but if the women got in free. So we would me and my cousins would call and we pretend to be women. Oh yeah, it was kind of fun, you know.
Speaker 1: You know, one of the greatest mob scams.
Speaker 3: And I know, if anybody listened to the Ocelli and the Greek stuff, you've heard this before, but one of the greatest mob scams ever in the world had to do with those kind of phone lines.
Speaker 1: Do you know about that? Jimmy yeah, yeah, do you know about that, Jimmy, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I never heard.
Speaker 1: I was wondering if Jimmy ever heard of it?
Speaker 2: Do you know what that?
Speaker 3: One one of the biggest money making scams, like in in that time period in organized crime was having to do with those like nine hundred numbers and.
Speaker 2: All that was.
Speaker 5: Run you're telling about.
Speaker 12: No, he's talking about those Lonely Hearts scam.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, uh no, the mob ones, the good ones where you could call up and you get like a recording and it was like a sex recording, okay, but if you stayed on the line, the recording would replay and they charged you by the minute.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So what they would do is they figured out a way to send in messengers into office buildings and they would turn around and just open up somebody's phone that's at an absent desk, dial the nine hundred number and walk away, and that phone might be off the hook for a day listening to the sex line, just banging out money from a company that doesn't even look at its phone bill. And the MOB owns some of those nine hundred numbers as legitimate business fronts.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: They were snagging They must have made millions off of that.
Speaker 3: Sending a messenger into a big office building looking for a vacant desk or a phone they could use, and they would just leave it running nine hundred hours.
Speaker 2: That's a truly genius idea. I love that one.
Speaker 3: I'm just telling you that that's one of those. And the Greek mentioned it on one of the shows I was doing with him, and I went, yeah.
Speaker 1: Of course, I go back.
Speaker 2: You know that is funny.
Speaker 1: It's hilarious. It's just these guys skim and scam off of everything.
Speaker 13: So just anyway, Uncle's making me yawn over your sid I'm gonna back out, but I just want to give he sent me. He sent me that looney or that one dollar American in the mail, So he did. So we're still waiting on Ed and Uh and Coolie. But yeah, Jai up and about Cooley's paid up and Danny's plaid up.
Speaker 2: There you go, all right, great, thanks update about cooling.
Speaker 10: Him.
Speaker 2: He was passing the money, man, I'll get ahold of it. Hey, you can just say that. Last week, I will now Uncle, before we get too much further, we got to review Street.
Speaker 3: Beer, and in fairness, I got an email from Ed earlier regarding that. So, uh, I know it's on its way and it's that that probably means it's on its way to you.
Speaker 9: Two, it's good. So okay, then we got to review this reeing this same or you you you? I said the list all the time.
Speaker 2: All right, the course light that uncle were it found Uncle in the street, I should say, as you may imagine this side of the street, not on the street.
Speaker 1: Maybe you should call this a coolie light.
Speaker 2: Yea, okay, so this was a beer that we found on the side in the street. But I forgot about that that distinction. Okay, Yes, the course light that was on the side of the street, not in the street, that Uncle picked up that we're viewing now, I'm going to give a five out of ten. It's better than you might think it is, and it's just the right drink for a night like this. I would say, what do you give this? Yeah? Not bad, right, I mean, we'll take and taking that. He didn't go.
Speaker 10: It didn't go to the sixth month with me. There was something like somebody said in the beginning of this flat little somebody, not the greatest tasting beer ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but a good maiden voy for the Butler, that bubbler here we got here, so get ready to see this more often. You're gonna see that moon from when we had this testing. Very exciting. So why don't we switch over to Jimmy and ask him about shoutouts? That sound good? Uncle? You got I think we're towards the end of the shot. Help right on time, O kidd, Jimmy Foost shut out, I.
Speaker 5: Suppose Okay, shout out to the amazing space crew, Katie Perry and.
Speaker 12: Jeff Bozo's girlfriend.
Speaker 5: And Gail King.
Speaker 12: Uh my mind is blown. You know what can I say?
Speaker 5: They they broke the frontier, the pearly, the sky's no longer the limit.
Speaker 12: Truly, I'm just wold. I really am all right.
Speaker 2: Cool. That was a great shout out, Jimmy. It was a truly inspiring moment that we all got to share on that Newsworthy event. Uh, North Bend, I think already has left. So he said he's left, I believe. So he's the man gone speak up. Yeah, he's gone right, Okay, we got the shout out from him. He gave it to Danny for the dollar bills coming in, so he gave his money. He's clear of me. He's clear. Danny's clear to me. I'm just reading on the other two. So does anybody else have to give a shout out tonight? Noncole, you think.
Speaker 10: I'm shouting out to uh the one listener out of the United States that was Germany, Jimminy to you to be calling a couple of more times and listen to me on the revolution and uh and everybody else that was listening or shout out to you all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess, I guess I'll give a quick shout out to mikey at Candid Truth who had me on the show this week, to Steen and Adam over at urb verising Predators, shout out to them again. Uh yeah, yeah, and then shout out to anybody who has watched any of Uncle's tik taks Uncle the podcast on tech. Oh, and another check that out. I'm wanted then one about the tick Tack. You know what about it?
Speaker 10: Everybody that can listen here my tic TACs on my ticktak exactly, so listen to them too if you want. Thank you, and thank you. Big shout out to ever ends up being the next Chewbacca. Yeah, yeah, shut out, see that is it might be showing them all could be you, maybe come, maybe show up.
Speaker 2: If you show up, it will be you. I could be the person. I don't know who the person is.
Speaker 10: I say person, because you don't know who it is. Don't you say person? You have to say person.
Speaker 2: Okay, I said it person. Then, because you don't say whoever it is. I would never say whoever it is. I would only say person. It's all right to be polite honestly. Yeah, yeah, just good manners. Well yeah yeah, yeah, that's what I meant. I mean even meant the management. Thank you, Jimmy. Also shout out to you, Jimmy for naming helping us get this Butler here. You really shut up for that too. There that that's gonna that's gonna be. I think it could become a true uncle the podcast icon.
Speaker 14: That's gonna be an icon for Also for my evolutions, Yes, me very much, because you know I do them and I'm check CONFU.
Speaker 2: It's time because it's later there here. Yes, yes, that's the big difference. I go on a plane going to my trip. When I went to the boat, I had to go to the ill plane.
Speaker 15: Can want go down to San Francisco, grab another one to Miami. So I have on two they want plane before I get the chance to get on the boat.
Speaker 2: Yay, Well, yes, most of them, So check out Instagram, Twitter, x, Twitch, kick Rubble, at Uncle podcast. If you can't find at Uncle podcasts. A couple of our Uncle the podcast are kind of jumbled up. Sorry about that. But either Uncle the Podcast or at Uncle podcast on those Uncle the Podcast dot com. That's the website. Uh, that's it. Also, we might do a live stream either tomorrow or Sunday, so you know, just watch the live stream video channel.
Speaker 10: Because we still got to do the guts. We're gonna be busy, so we'll be busy actually TOMORROWO hopefully.
Speaker 2: If we can do a stream, we will just keep following those press the button on the video channel, so the YouTube especially, you know, it'll be there, so follow that and that's it. Then Uncle want to bring us on for the week. It's three and sixty five in the book. By good time, Bye,