Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We let you taco one on one one w jrr.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right, I want to encourage you, if you haven't done so already, throw a vote in on the jar rt facebook page for this morning. You say it, we play it. When you go there, you will see three options from Rage against the Machine. Tell us which one to play back at nine o'clock. That will put you in the running to win what taco bob uh?
Speaker 3: That would be TSO tickets Trans Siberian Orchestra. That's a favorite for people every year and it's coming back around holiday time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so tell us which Rage song to play. Everybody who votes is eligible. Somebody will be picked at random. We'll give you TSO tickets.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Let's begin on the campus of Arizona State University. That university is one of the schools around the country that allows the Starship Company to opt rate their delivery robots on robots on campus.
Speaker 3: Probably delivering a lot of iced tea. I mean it's from it's Arizona ice. I mean, I think it'd be a favorite on campus. Actually, I don't think Arizona Iced Tea is based in Arizona. I'm sure it never is.
Speaker 2: Anyway. The story is one of their delivery robots ran down a co ed, injured her, and then while she was on the ground, the thing backed up and started coming at her again. So he or she got a hold of the parent company, Starship to tell them what had happened. And why wouldn't she just go to on campus people. Well, I'm sure sure she did after she was treated, but ultimately got a hold of them and told them what happened. The guy goes, oh, let me give you our insurance information and some free promo codes.
Speaker 4: Hello, hello, big fly. Wrong, wrong answer.
Speaker 3: At least he gave her the insurance place, because then she could just hand that to her lawyer and say, we're going for the pants. I'm gonna see the pats off that robot. It probo codees though many coupons, always makes it better. Yeah, you're playing almost went down, and you know what we're gonna give you bo You get a twenty five dollars bar jab. But when we get out of the emergency situation.
Speaker 2: Oh real quick here, I just saw this. If you purchased a bed called the Lucid platform bed from Amazon or Walmart.
Speaker 4: You got a bed ad out now?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, I just saw this because if they've sold like one hundred and fifty thousand of these things, they're gonna collapse on you. That's without even any hanky panky going on to add pressure. So Lucid platform bed, Yeah, the last thing you want when you lay down to rest your weary head is to collapse. So the bed itself collapse?
Speaker 3: Was that just a story that happened to be on the same exact page as the as the delivery robot.
Speaker 2: No, in the name of transparency, here, I accidentally stapled two stories together here and thought I only had three. But as I was flipping through notes, oh I had this one here.
Speaker 4: I have some betting news for everybody. No, but that is important.
Speaker 2: Some visuals on our Facebook page of a one hundred foot luxury yacht that was docked at Marina del Rey outside Los Angeles went up in flames, big fire, then sank at the marina. Do we have to go through this again, yacht owners? Because we know we are the number one station when it comes to listenership from yacht rock folks. No, do you not store fireworks and ammunition on your yachts, because when it goes up in flames, it really goes up in flames and then sinks to the bottom of the marina.
Speaker 3: The fireworks I can understand because I've seen below deck and you want you know, when they have an anniversary or a birthday, they shoot up the you know, actually they order them day up for the provisions.
Speaker 4: They don't have men just stored.
Speaker 3: Bob is a below deck, not even everything's temper. God, that is a huge yacht. There's a night fire too, Huh. Went up in flames and down to the the Damie Jones's locker. Hey, you'll appreciate this contest, Taco Bob. It's referred to as the Oklahoma State Fairs Smelliest competition.
Speaker 4: It involves.
Speaker 2: It involves four strangers coming together to see if they can win a new car, in this case a Nissan CenTra. You get into the car with the strangers and you sit there at whoever is there the longest. The windows are rolled down, but the cars outside in Oklahoma and it's still hot there this time of year, and whoever maintains the longest gets to drive the car home. You are given a bathroom break every three hours. But other than that, you must remain in the car with these strangers.
Speaker 4: So where's the smell. It's just because you're sweating.
Speaker 2: Well, it's hot and sweaty, and then you're not supposed to show up their smell.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Well, one contestant who ultimately won, this guy who won, albeit with controversy. On one of his bathroom breaks, he brought back a cup of dute into the car and didn't tell anyone that.
Speaker 4: They should disqualify them immediately.
Speaker 2: Well, the other contestants were highly irritated.
Speaker 3: That's a duty cup violation in a contest. It's in the rules. I'm sure this it will be now, I'm sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So you got to be a sick bastard to so.
Speaker 3: He went on the bathroom back and did it in a cup and then just goes, I'll just bring this back where do you hide? Let his backpack, just let it start festering. That is that not disgusting or he was very disgusting. But he's disqualified. No, he won the car.
Speaker 4: I think it's bs. I want him disqualified.
Speaker 2: When you've got a brand new Nissan CenTra that you can win, you're you're gonna pull out all the stops here. It's nicknamed the Smelliest Competition. I mean he was probably inspired by.
Speaker 3: I know how in this CenTra see that cup over there. I am convinced if you were one of these contestants, you would win this.
Speaker 4: Oh just sitting in there, like with the gas I just had a minute.
Speaker 2: Ago, and the things I've witnessed on long weekends where we've had events or cruises where you have things like wear a shower cap on your head and not bathe for four days straight. That shower cap almost killed me. That was a forgotten about it. Absolutely one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. I showered in four days, not your head.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was the dumbest thing ever because all it did was trapped all that body heat.
Speaker 2: It was like a greenhouse on your head.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was Why did I do that? I don't know, but you were a shampoo commercial waiting to happen there after that. Orlando's Rock Station