Speaker 1: Invasion Angle.
Speaker 2: This is the hat episode. Welcome to Invision Angle podcast. We're all wearing hats this time. That's why you really got to check out YouTube. You never know what kind of hats we're going.
Speaker 1: To be wearing.
Speaker 3: If you checked a YouTube, what pod number would this be?
Speaker 1: To be? One O eight? Right on? Yeah, I think it's one O eight. I hope, So, I really hope. So I thought I said one O seven to start the episode and I was ignored. But yeah this is one Okay, Yeah, I knew that off the top of my head. You guys are goofballs. Hey, we're just double checking. You've been wrong before. Yeah, what is discount? Double check? What was the origin of that?
Speaker 3: It's fucking Aaron Rodgers, So come.
Speaker 1: Really I knew it was remember.
Speaker 3: And even the the belting m hm, and that was a celebration.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got some stuff to talk about, guys, Yes we do. And that's why I'm drinking my Gate New Gatorade zero watermelon splash.
Speaker 3: Now, would you say it's really a splash of watermelon? Would you say it's more of a heavy poor.
Speaker 1: It tastes like, oh, it just tastes like a little bit different than their past watermelon type flavors iterates so much better than I think you can really taste a splash. It just tastes a little more flavorful in a different way. It's like you can taste the watermelon juices. Do you guys hear my joke?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 1: Do we have any rapid fire? Of course, yes we do. Well Son stay seen out in Republic again. Yeah, yess he was due. And since Kevin Spacey, like, we're gonna have to pour a sponsorship out from Kevin Spacey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Spacey's space bars. You replaced the space bar on your computer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, he can.
Speaker 2: Feel it every time you press it.
Speaker 1: Anyway, As I said that film festival, dude, it just it just sucks. The best part of it was John Travolta And yeah, is that where he was? Yeah? I think so. Yeah, how did they let him in? Yeah, he's allowed there. But Vincent Gallo is just you know, sent packing did that. So I'm tired of it. I'm glad Tim and Eric are there at least. That's yeah. They had a pretty good time there, so that's cool. It's just a little too you know.
Speaker 2: I heard, uh David stayed at THEO doon. We're there for bus Boys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they should have been they should have been a canned Yeah, yeah, they're fucking movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, beer cans. Beer can is in uh yeah, it's up in Tallahassee, Florida. Every year.
Speaker 3: That would actually would be in Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Did you guys watch? Oh yeah, did you guys watch? Yeah? Unfortunately part of what.
Speaker 3: Yes, if you watched The bus.
Speaker 1: Boys, ah for a few years, I think you didn't see You didn't see it opening night, Chris. I thought they weren't.
Speaker 3: They weren't playing it anywhere near me.
Speaker 1: There's playing at like ten theaters.
Speaker 3: It was playing like I would have to drive the Cherry Hill. I'm like, that's okay.
Speaker 2: There's some news that I think Chris would be happy about. Dan Hausen's expanding beyond wrestling within new media management deal. Wow, so he's gonna be in like movies or something as Dan Housen.
Speaker 3: I hope so, or as like himself as Donovan dan Housen.
Speaker 1: A good question. He's gonna be Dan Housen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's he's a character actor, you know what I mean. I would be like Dan Housen goes to.
Speaker 1: Jail. Yeah, Dan Housen goes to Africa. What are the other ones? Dan Housen goes.
Speaker 3: To school Slam Dunk Dan Housen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and housing scared stupid.
Speaker 3: Dan Housen ruins Christmas.
Speaker 1: Pretty willy with Dan Housen. Well, yeah, it's not an Earnest. Wait, no, I'm just going he's gotta do He's got to do more than one franchise. He's Dan Housen, So okay, se him. They'll take over Ernest and free Will and maybe like Beethoven as well. Yeah, Critters would be cool and dan.
Speaker 3: Hausen's fifth Yeah Air dan Hausen.
Speaker 1: I mean I feel like you would go well with like as a cartoon and Scooby Doo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess I feel like that would.
Speaker 2: I mean they have done stuff.
Speaker 1: With Yeah, you do do a w w E thing. Yeah, the jets the j Justins. I think Jetson.
Speaker 3: Honestly, what's.
Speaker 1: For real?
Speaker 2: I've been wondering they're making like a new one like you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know you heard the Big Wrestling News this week. What is it not Dan Nelson enzing Big Cast might.
Speaker 1: Be back in the Yeah, but yeah I heard that, and I'm just like, wow, dude, you two are going to be patiently awaiting Endsa's return and they guys can wait.
Speaker 2: That's I mean, I'll watch clips of it for sure.
Speaker 3: I hope he comes out to his song. He has suble piece.
Speaker 1: I guess for as singles matches.
Speaker 3: I don't think if you would do any of those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's it. I guess probably on the next day.
Speaker 2: Wow, I wonder feel about that.
Speaker 3: They were saying that their w is like looking to build up their tagging division after they released Everyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think that's something that's been needed for uh endlessly long time. It's been my biggest one of the biggest issues with as far as any of their titles are concerned.
Speaker 3: I mean, they're not on any pay per view, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah there. I mean they're just avoided. And I don't know the icy Icy title, and uh, you know, my dog gets it too. I have the icy title, but yeah, the icy title. I mean Trick Williams is making the US title cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah with the break in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can I break the sad news poor Sammy, But.
Speaker 2: We lost a twenty four to seven champ.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Kyle Bush, Yeah that's rough.
Speaker 3: He's with his father George now.
Speaker 1: Some peace. Yeah, he's uh one of the all times of NASCAR for sure, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, way more on at eleven.
Speaker 2: Yeah uh, I mostly because I just can't think of another news story.
Speaker 3: What about the big news story? No, dude, Grandmain House Wrestling.
Speaker 2: Oh ship. So yeah, this is where we make our statement.
Speaker 1: I suppose. Then you notice I made the joke already about it. I was saying I was pulling to poor a sponsorship out with Kevin Spacey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will keep blaming Jason.
Speaker 1: I had nothing to do with that ship. I didn't do ship. Yeah, pull listen. It was fun, but was it real fun? Yeah? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think, well, I don't remember what it was it was.
Speaker 1: It's been real it's been fun.
Speaker 2: That hasn't been real fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. I was missing online that was But yeah, I don't know. We had fun, you know.
Speaker 2: I think connecting to the the folks of Hamilton and some of the wrestlers, you know.
Speaker 1: I think that was what was cool about it. Yeahs Den, Yeah, the people you know, and that town still wants to be entertained, they still want a sense of community, and it's just a shame.
Speaker 2: That the leader of Gremlin House Wrestling. Yeah, yeah, the Gremlin was outed as a sicko and perpert and it's a real convoluted story.
Speaker 1: So I don't know more on that, more on that, but yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Just about conspiracy theories with it.
Speaker 1: So like how much weird?
Speaker 3: How much is shown gold?
Speaker 1: Now that's and this is what I've been waiting to know. This is all allegedly. Okay is We allegedly had strong Gold on our podcast, and he allegedly was not very nice to me about the intro I did for him. He said it sounded like Ai.
Speaker 3: Is he shouldn't know.
Speaker 1: No, you never let that go. He knew I would never let it go because it was Yeah, but I said it with enthusiasm big time. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We went to our second uh event that we sponsored, a Gremlin house, and I was like, hey, Sean, where do we get set up? And he did one of these you know, it's like a wave like busy right now, like you're talking to yah yah and something.
Speaker 1: It's literally like you're it's like you're like first or second time at the PTA meeting and you're like, yeah, trying to go the PTA press and trying to get FaceTime. It's not gonna happened. You didn't bring fucking crumble cookie for me and the boys? Fucking yeah, here dude, And.
Speaker 2: Then he and then like even after he like answered me, he's like, yeah, wherever just go in the gym where I'm like, all right, dude, that mistresses Yeah literally, But yeah, I wonder if you know, because of Yahya's actions, if they're gonna be able to keep running shows at that school and where what does this look like for Shan gold seat on the PTA board.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't thinking he wasn't at that show, was he? No?
Speaker 3: I think he pulled out as fast as possibly could.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think there was like literally, it only seems like there's like four or five wrestlers on the show.
Speaker 3: Somehow there was like four, there's like three wrestlers and then like some dude who raps.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Velcro had like all Crow is.
Speaker 2: Really standing behind uh yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: But so what are the what are the geis Velcro does He's that's funny, that's funny. What are the geishs?
Speaker 2: What are these allegations?
Speaker 1: It's just like it's allegedly, dude, Yeah, we just know he's kind of a creep and it is what it is. And then you know it is what it is feeling feeling, yeah, feeling. It's well, it's allegedly throbbing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's what he said in the message, said things about throbbing, said weird things about moms.
Speaker 1: It was just like weird. Yeah, it was like a It was honestly like reading like a twelve year old and some online chap you and a creed.
Speaker 2: It looks like some like crazy comments on a porn video.
Speaker 1: No, well that too, but like, yeah, that's in crazy twelve year olds. I need you about his behavioral issues and thinking about you you up? You up? Yeah, I don't know anyway, at the very least, it just creeps me out, not very GiB Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not what gremlins are about. And it makes me think that he might the reason why he called the company Gremlin House because he identifies with the Flasher Gremlin, who was also a sex pest.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was kind of funny though, at least because he's just like a gremlin and they don't have like gremlin hogs or anything.
Speaker 2: So yeah, exactly, it's yeah, it's just a nuendo. Yeah, but the Flasher Gremlin died in a fiery explosion at the local movie.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, that's the next news story. Billy Peltzer triggered a natural ghastly considerating the entire horror. Yeah, the electric Gremlin is the coolest one. Did I do like that one? I like the candy Gremlin. He's funny. It's like eating all the candy. Yeah, gret is good. You know what, what's gonna happen to the Gretit belt? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Do you think Shatzy has it or like they did? He she was like, just hold on to this.
Speaker 2: I don't know because there was a whole thing with their guy hook a hybrid king.
Speaker 1: To mail me the belt.
Speaker 3: Due to be fairly hook is just some guy like shats. He's like a top top dough.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I probably did not want the belt. It was like, just hold on to this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's time for this ship. I got the hog belt. Motherfuckers. But al he's been having some pretty uh stack shows. I just don't know how I put something. How I can get more interested? You know, we'll have to go to a show one day and see what it's like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, speaking of shoes, will be at double or nothing.
Speaker 1: Do you guys have this Castle playset.
Speaker 3: When you were kids, I wasn't allowed to have play sets. Yeah maybe, yeah, don't talk to me, dude.
Speaker 1: Came with a night I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna give it a shout out to Chris's brother Lannie, the other one, the good guy. Also Tim, shout out to Tim. But yeah, big up to my boy Tim or yeah.
Speaker 1: More eleven. But also what we got today is some fun predictions of the Saturday night main event, and uh, are you guys also excited? We're also the next event after Sarah Man event.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's double nothing before Jason walked over it.
Speaker 1: And then the next event after that is it was a clash in Italy.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: That's so that's gonna be pretty cool. I guess we're gonna have like the next three shows we're doing predictions is basically what I'm getting at. Hey, I love this prediction predictions because I got the predictions right last time. You guys don't remember, Yeah, for once in.
Speaker 3: The last one we did.
Speaker 2: Wish the one where you didn't guess Brown Breaker and I did.
Speaker 3: That wasn't the last one?
Speaker 1: What was the last one?
Speaker 3: All of them?
Speaker 1: Jason? Yeah, I just couldn't help it. Leo Rush, even though, like I knew because because ar has only been a champ for it was only a champed for twenty four hours. But I'm just a Leo Rush guy. Dude, John goes with his heart, my black heart. You fucking an idiot. He's fine, but yeah, he's just fun dude. Tony Khan was saying that he they asked him, I don't know whatever Press Conferencing is doing about Leo Rush, and He's like, yeah, I really like what he's doing. Got a lot of interesting ideas. I'd say, thanks, Tony.
Speaker 2: You got Yeah, Chris isn't into spooky stuns.
Speaker 1: Gives them fucking.
Speaker 3: Nightmares, dude.
Speaker 1: You know that's why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why.
Speaker 1: Well Chris made it through all the all. Did you make it through all of the LEPrecon movies?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're funny. Were you excited when the pogo stick part happened? Finally? Oh?
Speaker 3: Don't remember. They're all born in my head.
Speaker 1: It starts out with his first murder is this in a basement and his pocust stick them to them on the ground.
Speaker 3: I really remember the third one, one in the casino, that was the only good one.
Speaker 1: Third one is cool. Yeah, you're gonna have to. Uh have you seen Pumpkinhead one and two? No this holiday season?
Speaker 3: Dude, I have to check it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, guys, do you want me to talk about what these Saturday Made event match? Let's do it.
Speaker 3: Let's do it in my notebooks. I can make this chic.
Speaker 2: Let's start with a with an instant classic. We just know it's gonna be Soul Ruca versus Becky Lynch got off.
Speaker 3: I don't know that's true though, what I heard that match called off?
Speaker 1: Did it really is that? Like very recent rapid fire and.
Speaker 3: Some I don't know the room where, like they just weren't advertising it more.
Speaker 1: I thought I saw it on Leke there.
Speaker 3: But maybe maybe I'm just like completely wrong.
Speaker 1: No, you could be right. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Also, in the most recent promo on Monday, Lynch didn't initially offer up a title shot, but she did agree to a match. She didn't put her gold on the line because Ruka hasn't scored a single victory since.
Speaker 1: Her call up. But yeah, so we'll see, guys. Yeah, so Soul Ruka is my choice for the w for all those fucking reasons there and she went to sign her official contract Ruka, but Lynch interrupted her moment and things have only escalated from there after she hit a soul snatcher to Lynch at the end of the segment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm also picking soul.
Speaker 2: Same that brings us, That brings us to the freaking six women tag match.
Speaker 1: Riya Ripley, Charlotte Flair and Alexa Bliss is uh sorry, uh Jade Cargill, Minchen and b fab This is a tough one and this is a really cool trios match. For me, it's an easy one.
Speaker 3: Why do you say that, Jason?
Speaker 1: Yeah, makes I don't know. I think it's obvious that, uh, where is this going to be.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be Saturday, and.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be at night. That's not the location, dude, Tampa Bay, Tampa Bay. I believe that's where backlash was. You're righteous. I'm trying to where is it is in Chicago? Maybe I don't know. You'll have to find out in three two one. But in real time, Cody's walking in right now to smack down. He has arrived tonight with a smile on his face, just one week before he defends his ww championship again. S Gun there at ww clash in Italy.
Speaker 3: Wow did you figure it out? Jason Rhyme Fort Wayne, Indiana?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 3: Weird?
Speaker 1: Okay, I knew that's why I said maybe Midwest. But since Nakamura has arrived to smack Down, he's focused ahead of his match against Talatanga tonight. Wow. Hey, but guess what someone else? Someone else? I thought they it's time for Tiffy. For anybody brave enough to step up and accept Tiffy's US Title Open challenge tonight on SmackDown. Nice if he doesn't give a ship, step up, step up or golf because it's Tiffy time. Bitches. Yeah, she's like what I love about her.
Speaker 2: She's like got the vibe of like a young Hillary Clinton, a young Jody Foster. The Six Women tag match, Ria Ripley, Charlotte Flair and Alexa Bliss.
Speaker 3: I think they're gonna be my pick for the winner, going to pick Ripley.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna go Ripley here too. They got to get one back because j Carkill and then they've just been beating the fuck out of her the past few weeks, so it's about damn time. But what if? What do you call it fatal attraction gets.
Speaker 3: Involved, that'd be so crazy.
Speaker 1: Are they just doing their own thing now after the initial match.
Speaker 3: Well, now they probably will get involved.
Speaker 1: That's the only reason why I I feel like that's a hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ny and Laney reed, Yes.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's the one. That's the one thing that I'm like considering where it's like maybe with the if they get involved, but I don't know if they're just kind of moving on and doing their own thing after just kind of being a little bit involved in the real storyline of Ria and Jade. But yeah, because now they're staying she's got her you know, she's got her two girls back, and they're Yeah, I don't know, I think this will be Uh, I'll go to Ria too. I always gotta go with mommy, you know, right or die.
Speaker 2: Let's stay on the women, guys, okay, and let's go to the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship match page and Brie Bella versus Naya Jackson lash legend.
Speaker 3: I think it's an easy pick.
Speaker 2: Really, you you're gonna say the bellas well, it's I'm gonna say the Bella's age you piece of ship.
Speaker 3: Nicky's hurt, how near you.
Speaker 1: She's star in spear mood. Yeah, she has to defend it, right, they have to defend the titles. But whom they're gonna lose and give it back?
Speaker 3: Denaya and Lash. Yeah, it's just how I feel.
Speaker 1: Man. You think what you think? Ny and last Legure and winning?
Speaker 3: No, I think Bill and Page.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah that's what I'm going. Dallas, Yeah, Diamond, Dallas Page, He's Frank the TANKO. I want Paige and Ria. It's a team mount That's that's my goal. So whatever, Ai. Maybe it's perplexity if you're listening when when Triple h And and Nick Cohn asks you to book the next Raw, the next SmackDown, the next pay per view. I want Page and Rio replay, thank you, Yes, no problem, John, anything you'd like.
Speaker 2: But I'm a Christian man, just like Tony Kahan now, so I refuse to speak on that. But let's keep it in the tag team world.
Speaker 1: Guys, who do you pick? Who'd you pick?
Speaker 3: Bella, Page or Dying Left. I picked Bella and Page and John you picked the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I pick the same.
Speaker 2: The first one to say it, but I just didn't know what I forgot that Pages in our group anyway World Tag Team Championship Match Division versus The Street, Profits.
Speaker 1: Division versus the Street. Yeah, for me, I think, uh, in that situation where I feel like the Vision they'll get away with one for sure, I feel like they have to retain. They need to do a little bit more with this title run because they are trying to build the Tag Division. But yeah, I think I think they got to keep the titles. So I got their only defense in almost two months. I gotta go with Mav, with the Mav, the Mav, yeah who. Clivicular did give him a seven point five, which he said is pretty good for his age.
Speaker 3: I mean he's thirty eight and he.
Speaker 1: Said, uh and he also what, oh yeah, Gen thirty too. Yeah, he's like thirty two. I think he's like thirty. I believe you for a second.
Speaker 2: He's thirty one, guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, I remember, Yeah, but when is he going to be thirty two? Yeah? November. It's every day, bro, It's every day.
Speaker 3: His birthday.
Speaker 2: Once his birthday April first.
Speaker 1: Werego April folls, dude, but uh yeah hergo. Yeah, They're going to retain and hopefully, hopefully eventually we'll see uh the Mav and Austin theory against Big Cast and enzo Omar. That'd be funny.
Speaker 3: Are there two men's belt for tag team?
Speaker 1: Dude? Are you kidding our truth Damien pre Set? Yeah? Yeah, who are a cool?
Speaker 2: You know about Bella, but you don't know fucking are true?
Speaker 3: Your soft?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But that's that is one of my favorite tag teams.
Speaker 3: Do you think they'll have Cusine come out with them? You know, cous meals my cous.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that guy.
Speaker 3: You think he'll come out with the end Zoo.
Speaker 1: It's like the glasses.
Speaker 3: He's like, give me a d C.
Speaker 1: I'm it Dallion, Yeah, why already come out with.
Speaker 3: Them a dummy?
Speaker 1: Fuck you guys?
Speaker 3: Do you pick? You picked the logan theory, Jason?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Would you pick? All right? I'm with it. It's every day bro, what's next? Dude?
Speaker 2: Sorry brother Jakie.
Speaker 1: It's time for the main event. Tony Connor is like paying Mark Henry like fucking and fifty k year just to say that, dude, I wish to get my dream job. Yeah, that's uh.
Speaker 2: So that brings us to the w w E Men's Intercontinental Championship match with penta elsetto Mieto.
Speaker 3: Versus Ethan Page.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there ego all ego, Ethan Page.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm picking Ethan Page, dude.
Speaker 1: Yep, I'm going on all of you go dude booking him to the stars on raw and I'm sorry on Yeah, we're going pentic. So I want to get everything right like I did last.
Speaker 3: Time He'd break you. Yeah, I already put I already put this in a I and they told me it was winning Jo.
Speaker 1: That's yeah. I forgot that he did that one did he did?
Speaker 3: He did the Kirk thing too on the Disney Show. You ever seen the video.
Speaker 1: Was Kirk? It wasn't on Jake Paul's shown I don't know. Yeah, it was on the show that Jake Paul was on. I know the lower guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't particularly like it, but yeah.
Speaker 1: I just thought, like Logan Paul at first, my first song on TV, I thought he was like Fred's older brother or something. Yeah.
Speaker 2: On speaking of older brothers, shout out to Christ's brother Tim.
Speaker 1: It's just a normal shout out, nothing weird. Then he already he already got a shout out. You're doing too.
Speaker 3: Now I can't find this this good?
Speaker 1: What? But yeah? But yeah, anyway, so where is Fred? Is he alive? Fred Figelhorn? Where is he still making movies as Fred Lucas Kruk. That's not his name, it's Fred.
Speaker 3: Did you hear me? Can you hear it? Really?
Speaker 1: What? Kha? See what I did there?
Speaker 3: I see he was there early?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Does logan Paul's a time traveler dude?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: He's the MAV dude. But still around to be real, Yeah, Bred is still around. He's uh got a boyfriend. He does.
Speaker 2: Like food content on Instagram?
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I remember it was in the pool, not really, That's the only video I remember him.
Speaker 1: Didn't you see his movies though? Chris?
Speaker 3: Oh, Fred goes swimming That's what it was called.
Speaker 1: I've just seen parts of Night of Living. You made me watch Jason made me watch him, dude, he made me watch the Johns. I only made.
Speaker 3: You watch the Johnson and he put on the list for that guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That was a good That was a good one, dude. I didn't see the other one. I think it was. It was definitely bizarre. Isn't John like isn't he like isn't like a refrigerator? Yeah? And he's like, hi, Dad, He's like, I'm proud of you. It's like, how is that your dad? What's going on here?
Speaker 3: Why is it crazy that's that's his dad?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because Johnson would never have kids, dude, Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: Actually, you got me there.
Speaker 2: Fucking kidding me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why you fucking.
Speaker 2: Broke up with Nicky. And you think that you know the Bella.
Speaker 1: You think you know me, dude, You'll never know me. So you think we've been friends for thirty years? Dude? Okay, this is real. In an industry where things you can't tell if they're real or fake, this is real and our fans love for us is real. They watched us grow up to be men and that's the that's the get Edge moment of the night on Invasion Angle Real Chance of Love. Did you guys you saw that promo from Edge, right? I don't know Edge a Christian backstage? Yeah, it was. It was emotional. It was very emotional for everybody. But say, wow, you guys, Jason, probably I just did you guys think I was just cutting my own promo?
Speaker 3: Know what you're talking about?
Speaker 2: You want to hurt me if it makes you feeling, I'm just trying to I'm an easy target.
Speaker 1: Got out a moment I enjoyed on Dynamite this past week. Okay, I talk too much.
Speaker 2: I could be a coldhearted sentate like you. I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well you think what you want about me. I'm not changing.
Speaker 1: I like I like her.
Speaker 3: People hurt people do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure yes they do. But yeah, I mean I'm pretty excited for Saturday Man event. I feel like it's a nice nice and uh, I don't I don't know, I don't know if there's like I would say, like two of those matches could go either way for sure, So I like a little bit of mystery, like a little bit of mystery. And the Siren Man events I think like because remember they brought they brought them like that when they brought them back the last time before there was a break between them, like having those any like suren Man events anymore. They got so stale eventually. I remember they started out and they were doing like the really cool ship with like, uh making the ropes like the old school colors and the ring like that and ship. Yeah, it looks really cool. So this time I really dope it. They didn't really do that with the ring set up, but they did that with bringing goddamn shench that he would go out the door. Yeah, but they've been making it more like mini pay per views kind of because they've been pretty good cards, you know. I mean John Cena fucking did his final match on a Saturday Saturday Nightman event, which is still insane and yeah, and an old Goliebergs retirement show on Rumble. It was Okay, that's right.
Speaker 3: Where he can't do. That's where he that's where he deput.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Stop. Even even even with that unison, I still think it is Styles should have been on at least Night one of Mania, considering the pilot dog Ship. That was like a j Styles retirement match would have been we would have been really good. But and then he loses because he under Twitter comes out and just fucks him up because it would have been almost as good as uh kurt Angles last match or WrestleMania. Yeah, but they give him and he gave him like what like four and a half minutes for that match.
Speaker 3: He was a star classic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, that was that was a star Mania. There's only two matches that are announced for Clash at Italy, Yeah, the Cody gunther mat and UH.
Speaker 2: Tribal Combat for the Heavyweight Championship Roman versus Jacob.
Speaker 1: Any early predictions from you guys, any title changes.
Speaker 3: I could see gun Through winning in Europe. Yeah, true, Yeah, his story with Randall hasn't done yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. And what about Jacob Tattoo.
Speaker 3: No, I don't see winning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I the USO's are gonna be fuck boys. Dude, they would never do that. Jacob Tattoo just took both of them out. That means they get crazy. No, he won't get the title yet, but I think eventually, maybe Summer Slam when because Roman they said like working through the summer, so I could see it build up to them finally one final title match, Like I should do a hell in a Seal or something like that at Summer Slam. But I don't just.
Speaker 2: Really think Ethan Page is gonna win.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, we do all. He does whatever he wants. He goes to XT, he wins the next title. He went to North American title fog and I got to see him live last summer at the Great American Bash. Right the next day, Ricky Saints.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Great Americans. Yeah, John's quarterback Jackson Dart. Today you see the video Rochelle was talking about that introduced Donald Trump at Donald Trump's rally.
Speaker 1: Yikes, where is his rally in New York?
Speaker 2: Speaking of other great Americans, h grande Americano Ludwick Kaiser got into a fight in a elevator.
Speaker 3: He was making out with his chicken. Some guy was not liking it.
Speaker 1: He's like, stop, that's the guy. Yeah, my wife, you're making me throw up over here. Dude.
Speaker 2: Fuck, I'm gonna go back to my hotel room.
Speaker 1: My wife's gonna be like, why you got a boner? Fuck? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Taking room sixty nine. Yeah, floor sixty nine.
Speaker 1: I mean, send my fucking championship title back right now because I'm throbbing.
Speaker 2: But you know, it's like an urban legend that I feel like, isn't true. They always used to say that hotels wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Have comest thirteenth Okay, everywhere thirteenth floor.
Speaker 2: They'd be like, yeah, some hotels don't make a thirteenth floor because it's an unlucky number.
Speaker 3: I don't think that would be a that wouldn't be good structurally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because the well, like, I think they would have a thirteenth floor, they just wouldn't name it.
Speaker 3: Now floor fourteen?
Speaker 1: Would they built in it's empty, just to fill the cement. It fill it with stuffing.
Speaker 2: Well, they can make a really.
Speaker 3: Small room, do you know, Diehard They the one they had the one uh four under construction. That's floor thirteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But if you don't have a floor thirteen, because buildings do do that, that's a reality thing. Not as much anymore, I don't think. But you just but if you're on floor fourteen, then you're on thirteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It's it's you think you think you can trick a spirit.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Yeah, that goes.
Speaker 3: Oh it doesn't just can't count.
Speaker 1: It doesn't.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they name it twelve a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so don't go to floor fourteen or maybe you do.
Speaker 2: Stay on a thirteenth floor.
Speaker 1: I want to go to the darklands, and that's why I'll be flying out to Italy to see this long.
Speaker 3: Where is it in Italy?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 2: So speaking of Italy, Benito Mussolini's granddaughter one one hundred and fifty k from winning the Big Brother reality show Nice it's not kind of crazy, Yeah, here's it. Here's a fascist, guys, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's in Turin. Where the fuck is that? Terine? Italy?
Speaker 1: Northern Italy maybe Torreine.
Speaker 2: Like what's in Red Bull I think where they get it all from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so they get it, dude, that's the way they make it, the Red Bulls. Yo.
Speaker 2: Did you guys know that there's turkeys in Turkey?
Speaker 1: Is Luigi Primo going to be at this media against Danausen? I mean, no class in Italy? That would be good open challenge.
Speaker 3: It's like I guess it's east of Malone.
Speaker 1: Okay. Do you think they would like.
Speaker 3: Experience?
Speaker 1: Do you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Italians would like him or they.
Speaker 1: Would think he's a stereotype. They like Ludwiod Kaiser in Mexico. I'm just wondering. I think I don't think there is like sensitive you know. Yeah, I think they know how to laugh and have a good time. Wow, shut out? Yeah too many people here? Up tight? Hey, now up tight? Much update? Assholes? What else do we have to talk about? Well? I guess we Oh that's always yeah, that's what I was like, a named brother of Chris. Turn up your speaker. What about he's fake?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why he need He's not even coming to double or nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Shout out Lonnie, shout out Tim unnamed brother. Yeah, it's his unnamed brother. His name is Donnie. Yeah, we finally said that his name, dude, it's Donnie.
Speaker 2: All right, Fuck, I'm gonna that's gonna be cut out.
Speaker 1: It's gonna go. Yeah, Donnie's Donnie's jumping for Jordan dude, duck noise, Yeah, fuck, they're gonna know. Okay, finally yeah, Donne, Donnie's Chris's brother. It's an HVAC worker, lives in Port Charlotte, Florida. So shut out, Donnie. That's a crazy living. Now we can't Chris can't talk about that.
Speaker 3: And talk about it a joke that only Jason's minds.
Speaker 1: Funny, that's what's so funny, though government government, No one responds then me, move on, doesn't matter, dude, it's hilarious to me. Yeah, well, it's hilarious that you never mentioned Donnie. So you're just mad, dude, because Lonnie is way better looking than you did. Yeah. Yeah, didn't he play Eugene Leve's son originally and Ship's Creek but then they are giving it to Eugene Levy's son instead? Yeah? What had happened on Dinah's fucking nepotism?
Speaker 2: Did Jericho and the Young Bucks have two names for one team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're trying to come up the name for their team. Oh that's right, Why two Jackson? Yeah? Why two Jackson's pretty cool? What was the other name? That the name they choosing the.
Speaker 2: Bucks wanted to call the team the Box of Jericho?
Speaker 1: Is that like.
Speaker 3: Shakespeare or not? Shakespeare? Julius Caesar?
Speaker 1: What? Why two Jackson?
Speaker 3: T e two Jackson? That's when the Bucks turn on Jericho?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like YouTube brutus. Yeah, do you know what are they gonna do? Like when they turn do you think they're gonna turn on Jericho or Jericho is gonna turn on them? Well, Jericho apologized for kicking turns on me.
Speaker 3: Oh I know.
Speaker 1: Do you think if Jericho turns on them, he's gonna go kick him in the stomach. He's gonna kick him in the dick and go what's wrong, mister Jackson?
Speaker 3: Jericho is gonna turn on then he's gonna kick him in the balls and anything anything to look at his foot and be like, and he's gonna look at his nuts and go anything go.
Speaker 1: Bald, yeah, bald.
Speaker 3: Nuts.
Speaker 1: I was in the Terrifier. No, he was in two of the Terrifier two and three.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, he was in something else recently too. I was still like, oh he was in the Vikings schedule release.
Speaker 1: Also in Margo's Got Money Troubles. Yeah, I saw.
Speaker 3: I'll watch all that I did not because you hate women.
Speaker 1: It's on my list.
Speaker 2: And Don Kallas his family andrede Ld and Mark Davis defeated Jericho in the Young Bucks. So it makes you wonder how things are gonna go at Stadium Stampede.
Speaker 3: You're gonna win, dude, but we're not. We're talking. We're gonna When you hear predictions double nothing already happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they'll have already happened. It's like we're in the future.
Speaker 3: We're recording an hour before double or nothing. So will it be uploaded the YouTube after it happens?
Speaker 1: Yes? Does that make sense? We're time travelers, use the producer, and in the in the future they drink getarade zero watermelon splash.
Speaker 2: This is bringing some hater aide and that brings us to the next match. Okada versus Taqushada comes to a boiling.
Speaker 1: No, it looks like man below citrus chill nine milligrams, who broke my house? I'm sorry, Zen, you just you weren't doing it for me anymore.
Speaker 2: He broke my house while I was watching out my Balls. It's kind of the same fucking voice as bam No.
Speaker 3: It's like he's like chewing on something when he's talking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like yeah, things. Things are getting crazy with gin O'Connor and Takeshaa. Are they getting crazy? They've been flicking each other off and beating the fuck out of each other for this entire year, Dude, I'm fucking are they going to turn on each other or something?
Speaker 3: I don't know they aren't they going to fight during like the heart?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it has to be them in them in the finals, the semi finals.
Speaker 3: Then what aren't they in their own heart?
Speaker 2: No, they're fighting for the international championship they Yes, what's going on here?
Speaker 1: You know more about the Bellows than you do.
Speaker 3: Fucking there's so much wrestling, dude.
Speaker 1: Bellows are awesome, dude.
Speaker 2: Some good stuff's been happening on Russo's show.
Speaker 1: Oh now, Russo.
Speaker 2: Day, Let's just keep moving.
Speaker 1: I fucking hated that so much.
Speaker 2: Mark brisco versus uh Tomaso Champa was actually really cool.
Speaker 1: It was like and anything goes type match. He put Trumpa put thumbak hacks on his knee pad.
Speaker 3: It was like a chicken or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was a chicken that he hit him with and what else was there was a mop over Tampa's back. Yeah. I like Chaumpa in this match. I thought, I thought this is one of the both got busted open.
Speaker 2: There was like a the he blinded Tampa with a fire extinguisher.
Speaker 1: It's a bunch of stuff that happened. They used like a cheese grater on risk. That's right. I was a spot that was wild. Yeah, brisk That gross me out that she's greater always yucky. This is Chaumpa's best match since he's been in a W to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that was the yucky moment of the week.
Speaker 1: That was sponsored by both.
Speaker 2: Groove disgusting.
Speaker 3: What's that smell?
Speaker 2: I really need to get soundboard? Uh, Bendido brings the fight swerve.
Speaker 3: Didn't work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he attacked him as he's coming to the room. Yeah, soundboard. I think this will be like a pretty solid match. Honestly, this is like a dark horse top three match. That one is going to be at nothing. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It's gonna be. I don't think it's a me the match that night, but I think it's gonna end up surprising some people like, oh yeah, I guess that makes sense to the goats and the fucking guy that was.
Speaker 3: That was the rapid fire. We forgot what Jake for Jason dude, Willow had a relingiship title and she had the I.
Speaker 1: Was going to get to it. I was gonna get to it, and I'm devastated. Yeah it was sapp You won't even let me talk fucking break it to the people myself. Yeah, but honestly, I think that was great. That was such a great moment for me. She said she should have done that a long time ago because she deserved to have it in the first place. So she did the right thing for once. So this is this is the first time I'm like, Okay, well, I apprecia.
Speaker 3: Who's gonna replace Did they say they announced her replation? I forget who it was, but oh it's not. They didn't announce it. It's a mystery versus windsor Yeah, but they moved that all double or nothing and they added athena verse, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Who do you think is the mystery? Christat Lander?
Speaker 3: It could be Maybe it's Harley Harley Cameron.
Speaker 2: Does she have a match in the tournament?
Speaker 3: She doesn't? She does? I actually don't know. I'm just saying that she might.
Speaker 2: Dude, speaking of Willow, Jeff Hardy came back as she doesn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know I saw that. Dude. That's why you don't like Willow because you're like, that's the Willow I liked. Yeah, that's the real real Willow. Dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did they know anything on how they're gonna Is there gonna be like a TBS title tournament or some ship.
Speaker 1: For I don't know, but for the Wayn's title for.
Speaker 3: The TBS title because he got relinquished.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying anything about that. I would hope so. I think that'd be really dope. I think it would be fun.
Speaker 2: And then Mercedes takes it back.
Speaker 1: Any assistant needs to be gone for the main title.
Speaker 3: I have some Tony Khan news from twenty twenty minutes ago.
Speaker 1: Oh man, hot off the fucking press o.
Speaker 3: Fuck so, I don't whatever. This company is from Chicago, aaw wrestling yep. Now they have Matce Warner is supposed to be on their card. He looks like the main attraction right, And they put out a tweet today saying mans Warner will unfortunately not be at the show per aw's request, and Tony Kahan has tweeted back saying, that's the first time I've heard of this, and it's the first time anyone aw's office has heard of it. He is welcome to do your show. Apparently there's some fuck shit going on.
Speaker 1: Weird apparently, Yeah, because mjf is it wouldn't allow Tony to do that, yeah, man, and Tony's always Tony's always been cool about the guys work like that. No more.
Speaker 3: Plus Man's is only like a ring of water guy right now.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, it would make a big, huge difference, like a big deal if you could get it. Ring of honor. They allow like what like forty people in the crowd in that fucking room more than TNA.
Speaker 3: It's all I know.
Speaker 1: Hey, dude, TNA, I'm looking at like the VIDs and like the crowds have looked.
Speaker 3: Okay, did you see the picture that came out today whatever show forty people in their crowd.
Speaker 1: It was crazy. Let's let's go to it before it's too late.
Speaker 3: I gotta find though here. I mean, I don't know if you can see it.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean we already did because the other day it went hard to kill, like three years ago. Yeah, TNA is great.
Speaker 3: I can't show it.
Speaker 1: What do you guys do in the twelfth and thirteenth?
Speaker 2: I'm seeing some emptyc Hey, dude, that's happened to everyone Blue dot fever.
Speaker 1: Am I right? Because on the twelfth and thirteenth, dude MLW is coming to Philadelphia.
Speaker 3: Named lives there. It's terrifying.
Speaker 1: Do you have another riverside Lonnie and Donnie? I thought Donnie lived in Florida.
Speaker 3: You know, he vacations in Philly, which is weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's Donnie for you. Dude. Wait where does he He said he lived there, so like he's only really living when he's on vacation.
Speaker 3: Where does he live? Where do I say he lives?
Speaker 1: Said?
Speaker 2: He lived in Port Charlotte.
Speaker 3: You said that's what I meant. He Yeah, he lives in Port Charlotte, but he vacations in Philly.
Speaker 1: It's weird. Yeah, yeah, it's classic.
Speaker 3: He like to do things backwards.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I still like Lonnie the best, So that's just me.
Speaker 3: Where does he live?
Speaker 1: I was asking you? Yeah, I don't know. I don't know, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me let me put it into your AI generator lives ask Let me.
Speaker 1: Ask, hey, where does where the fun does live?
Speaker 3: Funny places where someone might live?
Speaker 1: No, dude, I'm gonna ask.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna jack Benzinger where the does live?
Speaker 1: All it's just character name continue with dynamite. Okay, so it says that uh Lannie is the kind of guy who lives in a slightly run down apartment above a regional arcade repair shop in somewhere like Inland, Florida or Central Pennsylvania. His bathroom definitely thing.
Speaker 3: He lives in Florida. Yeah, in Philly.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It is just fucking bullshit. You're an idiot.
Speaker 1: Perplexity you know everything, dude, I don't know what that is. Is that the new one with Perplexity Pro. You can have every single AI under one account. That's Perplexity gright. Look for the pro account. You can have chatch ebt gross.
Speaker 3: Let's ramp up.
Speaker 2: This first, go b Champa Bendido tax were Willow relinquished.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we are. John Moxley fought Kyle O'Reilly and it went to the twenty minute time limit. It was an eliminator for the title. Yeah. No, they keep having battles and wars. This has been a good war with them. Do you think Kyle Riley eventually takes it off of them?
Speaker 3: Don't we have enough war? My fucking right, guys?
Speaker 1: Yeah's climate? Do you think it off of You think Kyle will take it off of him? Or no? No, because Moxley already He's already lost to him before this, Like on the draw, Moxley said he was zero and two against him. I thought he said when he cut that promo a couple of weeks ago, but uh yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I defeated wants to go against Darby Allen, so that's gonna be in the line.
Speaker 1: Double or nothing? Yeah, yeah, I think dark. There was a eight.
Speaker 2: Women tag match with Triangle Madness and Athena. They defeated Thunder, Rosa, Criss Favorite Mina and the Brawling Birds.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's bullshiting, man, I love Thunders.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were out matched though Thunder her squad was okay, but they're going up against some heavy hitters there under Rosa Anti Vacs. Who cares the fu? Dude, I'm sorry, are you trying to get thunder Rose are taken down from YouTube. The fuck I can't believe this, dude, Dude, I heard you.
Speaker 3: I heard she She's ropping, That's what I christ.
Speaker 1: All Right, last match was Darby Allen defeating Speedball.
Speaker 2: Do you guys have anything to say about that? Before we talk about our movies for three minutes?
Speaker 1: It was fun? Yeah, it was fun.
Speaker 3: I'll be honest. I didn't really watch this week.
Speaker 1: It was it was a match like I like that, like the face versus face, like battling for a spect type match, you know. And uh, yeah, your boys Speedball look good does Yeah, he looks good. But then uh, m JF came out and he tried to shave Darby's head.
Speaker 3: What the fuck you have to wait?
Speaker 1: I know he didn't want it, dude, he's getting too excited. I get it. He was. He's throbbing to cut that hair off. But yeah, pretty soon m JF love his head shaved, take a private flight out to Turkey, get some hair transplants, and uh be back in a couple.
Speaker 3: Of he's too rich, they have to go to Turkey.
Speaker 1: No, I know he'll go to like Los Angeles or something, to my house. Yeah, but yeah, so is mom Donnie going to be at the show. He has to. He's at the game, yeah, untill he'll like be in the beginning, like when Tony Khan comes out and he's like, hey, guys, I hope he just r KOs Tony Khan. So this is my this is my fucking city, Tony. Yeah, yeah, Suner and kl Whoe.
Speaker 3: He comes out with the Ratlers match. There's a big five man with big a j.
Speaker 1: I if he's the one that like holds and walks him down to the r.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like big ship. If they did that, Woul, it's so wrong. Yeah, I wonder if I don't know, I wonder if the dad would let it be, Like I don't want to get into politics. Yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: The only politics. He's the only politics he's in. Two is fucking Costco versus Sam's Club.
Speaker 3: The Costco guys. I don't think they probably shop at shop right.
Speaker 1: The definitely thirty is a match for them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I said that. It's five and five. In the pre show, Anthony Good.
Speaker 1: On Zero Hour, Anthony Gog's back, dude, and We're pumped. I missed Anthony's he got a good promo.
Speaker 3: It's Qt Marshall, Big a J Big A J.
Speaker 2: I already closed the window, yelled at yelled at me.
Speaker 1: You fucking yelled at me. I felt like you were going to strike me. It was.
Speaker 2: It's Mark Briscoe, Orange and Roddy with Big Justice.
Speaker 1: And q T and A J A Sologan's s t P.
Speaker 2: Dude, Shane Taylor Promotions, Shane Taylor, Anthony Gogo Captain Sean Dean Carly Bravo and can you name the final member?
Speaker 3: No, Lee Moriarty, Dude, that's a true question, I could.
Speaker 1: Yeah's wrong with you? That's a really cool appreciation. It's not even Logan Paul's birthday, dude, and your fools in me. Yeah, it's ah me. I mean the we talked about it earlier.
Speaker 2: His birthday is April first.
Speaker 3: You fucking I don't remember, shout out he's a virgo.
Speaker 1: But uh yeah, what any of is the other zero hour matches announced the or just that one fucking closed the window? Did you you remember? Do you remember moments ago when the windows open? That? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So divine dominion versus Zeta Steele and Viva Van is a thing. Viva and if Viva Van and Zeta Steel the last the five minutes, they will earn a title shot for the Tag Championships.
Speaker 1: Oh so imagine that's going to give you? Yeah, who made it? Came up with that? It came up with that stipulation, Bonnie. All right, all right, the fun you can last five minutes, you're gonna get fucking the tag team titles. Yeah, Ashley Blue Ashley. But I don't know, is that his favorite? That's all I remember? Yeah, so there his favorite actor was. Yeah, I don't know. I can't really see any of these other ones being on zero hour. Yeah, so with that, I think it's movie time. Yeah, I guess it is movie time. We're all excited for Saturday Night Man event. We're excited. First last week, the following day, we got a jam packed wrestling weekend. But what movies have you watched this week? And I kind of touched on it right at the beginning when I was Usual Suspects bus Boys? You watched all of it? Yeah, the whole movie? Yeah? What do you mean in Yeah, I thought you said you watched part of it. No, I watched the whole movie. I was talking to you guys as I was watching it. I was like godway through it, and uh yeah, it's just I don't know, it's a piece of shit. It's comedy back. It's just like it's just not edited or like shot well or cutwell. Theovon's not really like comfortable like in acting for a lot of the movie. I can kind of tell like he's I don't know, but Tim Dillon was probably the funniest part of the movie actually, like really.
Speaker 2: Really pretty funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were good. There is like being a creep in the bathroom or something to David Spade. Yeah, and like mostly he's just like, yeah, like the dickhead manager of theirs. But yeah, he was funny and yeah, like the story just like it seems like Theovonna David Spade wrote it together for sure. I think they called Rob Schneyder for help too or something, because it's just fucking just yeah, the plot goes all over the place. It's like three different movie plots in one, and it's just like, yeah, sounds like a classic. How was that? Just slow mo? William Montgomery and they they were they were like the little scenes were okay.
Speaker 2: It was Trevor Wallace, he looked so bid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know why Joe Rogan wasn't in it. That would have been funny. He does.
Speaker 2: We know he has acting chops. What was that show he was on? That's that's why you have a heart out of this episode.
Speaker 1: Do some chops? News on your peep. You're talking about Jim Rogan news Brady, Oh that's the show. What show was he on? Yeah? News Radio. I was more of a just shoot Me fan. He was on the and then he took over The Man Show after Jimmy Kilham Carl left.
Speaker 2: Do you guys remember Just shoot Me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It was funny. Who was on it?
Speaker 2: John?
Speaker 1: That was also in Buzz Boys, Dad Speed? Yeah? And then uh, the guy that talks why it take him so long to answer? You have watched that show? And Patrick Warburton, you're a fucking liar, dude. I don't know if he was on that. I can't remember. I know what you're talking about Just shoot Me?
Speaker 2: That is.
Speaker 1: I don't really remember what it was about.
Speaker 2: Oh, they ran like a fashion magazine anyway, All right, I watched I watched a lot of movies. I'm gonna go I'm gonna get through them real quick.
Speaker 1: Okay, So bus Boys didn't even have poly Shore in it, and uh, this is your movie of the week and it sucked. Unfortunately. That's the only it's a movie I watched this week, unfortunately, you know. And that's what happens. That's what happens when I move off the Vincent Gallo timeline and watch any other movie but his dude, because I'm gonna I'm fucking let down every time, almost every time, all right, And that's why I just watch a bunch of Gallen movies. Now. So next week, well it's this Sunday. Actually, I'm gonna watch the Vincent Galla movie tonight on the Prediction Show. I'll be sharing my movie movie of the weekend. H you fucking sick, all right, I'm just gonna tell you all the ones I watched guys real quick. Ready, Well, it has to be one main one though, and you can give I'm gonna do the main one last. So I watched body Cam. It's like a found footage horror movie where like these two cops go into like a scary house and then things get freaky.
Speaker 2: It definitely could have been way shorter. I also watched Pizza Movie with pick Ahead from a Stranger Things. It wasn't bad, it was okay, it wasn't amazing.
Speaker 1: But like it was just like easy on the background type movie. I watched my neighbor Totoro, which was what a movie, dude, beautiful watch it with my niece. My movie The Week is Readier or Not to Here? I come, Ela would wasn't it? Yeah, dude, it was fun. I liked it.
Speaker 2: I liked the first one a lot.
Speaker 1: I want to. It's not a life changing film.
Speaker 3: But the only annoying part, like every five seconds were like you left me like the sisters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the one sister was not very good at acting.
Speaker 3: They just like kept rehashing the same plotline.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just you know, I mean that. I mean, that's not really what the like the first one. There's more so just about fucking these people trying to kill me.
Speaker 3: You should watch. You should watch They Will Kill You. It's like kind of the same thing as that movie.
Speaker 1: Dude. I can't wait. I added to my list. You just made the last my movies of the before you see your movie, Chris, have you seen as anyone here yet seeing Sheep Detectives? All right? Because that I mean, Hugh Jackman, is it going to be bad? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 1: Vincent Gala, Hugh jack when You're good to go. Yeah, they do their own music too, both of them. But that leads to Chris's movie of the Week. Well, now I'm gonna discuss some movies that aren't the honorable mentions.
Speaker 3: It's just.
Speaker 1: You saw them for better or worse, Like.
Speaker 3: I was saying. I went to AMC screen onun scene and it was the movie Tuoner right. That was on a Monday. And on Friday, oh no, then that following that Ononer I hardly know her, tune her right. And then on Sunday they were doing an early access screening of Tuner where you get a free bobblehad and a fellow like me likes free stuff. I did not want to see that movie again, so.
Speaker 1: Just sneaking out into another movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I fucking bought it. I bought a take that got the free bubblehead. But then I saw this movie called In the Gray right with Jake Jillenhall. And this movie is about these guys who they protect this lady or They don't operate in the legal and illegal, they don't operate in the black and white, they operate in the gray, Okay, And that's basically what I was doing. I was operating in the gray. You know, I bought a ticket to tuner, but technically they bought a ticket to be in that, you know, had a ticket to be somewhere.
Speaker 1: Who's isn't Henry Henry Kavanaugh or who else? They have to learn to get along time they get along.
Speaker 3: Basically, they like protect this one lady who's like trying to take down this like drug lord. It's pretty pretty uh average action movie. Yeah, Jake Jennell is pretty good. There's some good jokes, dude, ram It Janet that's in the trip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not bad.
Speaker 3: But all right, now the movie of the week, of course, is nineteen ninety one. I recommend this to every father, you know, especially your father. It's called Harley, Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man.
Speaker 1: Mickey Rourke did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this movie fucking rocks. If you've seen John on DVAH, this movie fucking I can't remember it.
Speaker 1: Too well, but yeah, sure we all. Mickey Don Johnson is sick, dude.
Speaker 3: It's Studie Mickey Rooke, Charlie Davidson, John Don Johnson's the Marble Man. That movie is so fucking sick, it's crazy. I recommend everyone watching it, dude. John carls Persia is in it here and.
Speaker 1: Then the favorite Baldwin.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say the Preverred Ball when Daniel Baldwin. I never heard of him, but he's in one hundred and twelve movies. It says, apparently he's my favorite one.
Speaker 1: He's uh, Daniel Daniel.
Speaker 3: Baldwin's Daniel Dave Baldwin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he shows up in the shows up in the Sopranos.
Speaker 3: Dude, they just made they just remember that. I know every Baldwin, there's just another one.
Speaker 1: Why so in the Sopranos he's and Chris is multi Multasanti's movie and then he's at like the watch party or whatever.
Speaker 3: But that movie is fucking sick everyone watching.
Speaker 1: Tom Simore was also in it, and there's also will William Baldwin. I don't think he was in that, but yeah, I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying Tom Sizemore was in the movie you.
Speaker 1: Watch Yeah, tell me all right, Well, I feel like I forget about him.
Speaker 3: That's Movies of the Week.
Speaker 1: He was in Backdrafts.
Speaker 3: We'll be at double or nothing.
Speaker 1: Everyone go out and see Sheep Sheep Detectives. We got to see it too. We're not doing a due diligence in our end, because if we're going to talk movies, we got to talk sheep detectives. It's clear, did you.
Speaker 3: See as a double or nothing mentioned sheep Detectives and you get a free stick.
Speaker 1: Or yeah you will mentioned, but you have to have watched it and we'll be watched it or at least answer five of our questions.
Speaker 2: Or else you get Stephen Baldwin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, send to your house. I'll send Daniel Ball into your house. Daniel and Steven, Well, that's been another episode of Invaded Your Ankle and.
Speaker 3: Bet you love that sweet ass podcast. I am John Cena and I approved this message boobies