Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: The image that you said, what did you call it? By the way, but to PISTI, what'd you call it?
Speaker 3: She going somewhere left? Bring her her artistic news here in just a moment.
Speaker 2: A couple of stories that we are following today, We mentioned that Lester Holt was gonna leave as the managing enter of NBC's nightly news Well, MSNBC changed up its weeknight lineup. Joy Reid, for example, lost her show Southern California's recent unusually warm and temperatures expected to ramp up over the next couple of days. National Weather Services Downtown LA was about fourteen degrees a puff normal yesterday.
Speaker 1: Wait who lost her show?
Speaker 3: Joy read?
Speaker 2: Alex Wagner also apparently is gonna I guess Rachel maddout listen.
Speaker 3: I don't watch MSNBC.
Speaker 2: I apologize, Rachel Maddow does a show one day a week, like on Mondays and the.
Speaker 1: Other never watched MSNBC for that reason. I don't know what it is about her. I don't mean I don't know anything about her, But the clips that I've seen of her very off putting to me.
Speaker 2: Because of her style, because I would say it's because of her style among others.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a vague memory of her doing a wait till you see. We have all this evidence of X, Y and Z, and there was no there there. And once people lie to me tax documents, Okay, once people lie to me, I kind of tune them out forever.
Speaker 3: Oh you you were late.
Speaker 1: I was late. Sorry, I was making a piece of toast.
Speaker 3: What did you call this picture that you sent me?
Speaker 1: I don't know, A piata takay. I believe that means a picture of Mary and.
Speaker 3: Jesus, So I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: I don't know for sure, but I believe that this is a rep unless it's the original. If it is, it's worth a lot of money, a reproduction of Raphael's Madonna. Dela said, Giola, what does that mean?
Speaker 3: Which means Madonna? And the said Giola, who's the other person?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 1: Gabriel? No?
Speaker 3: Actually it's John the Baptist. John.
Speaker 1: Why is John the Baptist a child?
Speaker 3: Because there was everybody was a child at one point.
Speaker 1: Wait, was John the Baptist a child? When oh, I get it. So he kind of grew up with Jesus.
Speaker 3: They were, oh cool, that's cool.
Speaker 2: The fattest that's the fattest depiction of a baby Jesus I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Well, it took a while of wandering through the desert for him to get that thin.
Speaker 3: Do you think he dropped weight? Is that why he was?
Speaker 1: He was he was getting breast milk at this time. Gary, when you got breast milk, you were plumped too. That's a good point, that is that is probably And then you can't have breast milk for forever, and you get skinnier politician, which means I'm a cheat and a liar.
Speaker 3: And when I'm not kissing babies, I'm stealing that lollipox.
Speaker 2: Here we got The real problem is that our leaders are done.
Speaker 1: The other side never quits.
Speaker 2: So what I'm not going anywhere So that you train the.
Speaker 3: Squad, I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been. You know, Americans have always been gone. They're not stupid.
Speaker 2: A political plunder is when a politician actually tells the truth.
Speaker 3: Why have the people voted for you? With na swap watch?
Speaker 2: They're all count of well, all of DC and basically around the country. If you're a federal employee, you kind of lost your mind over the weekend when Elon Musk put out an email that says, please reply to this email with approximately five bullets of what you accomplished this week and c see your manager later on. He said failure to respond to the email would be treated as a resignation.
Speaker 1: Now, you and I don't have real job that is asked an answered, But for many people who do that I've heard from this is normal in many different industries of a weekly what have you done this week? Report, weekly progress reports, I guess you could call them productivity reports, things like that. It's pretty not it's I don't want to say it's common because I don't know firsthand, but it's not a rare ask.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, and it's there are things the other The second line of the email was please do not send any classified information links or attachments. Deadline is this Monday, eleven fifty nine pm Eastern Standard time. Already we have seen heads of agencies say you guys, relax, don't worry about it. That being FBI Director Cash Patel, Director of National Intelligence Tulsea Gabbard. I even think Pam Bondy has said that if you were working for the FBI specifically, or other law enforcement agencies under the Department of Justice, don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: We got you now. I don't know how this goes.
Speaker 2: I don't know if there's a flood of emails that go into Elon Musk or the Office of Personnel Management at eight fifty eight or eleven fifty eight pm tonight Eastern Standard time. But this, again, it's one of those things where we've seen in the first six weeks of this administration, the negotiation, the negotiating tactic that Trump has used, whether it's tariffs or Ukraine and Russia or whatever. Now it seems like Elon Musk is echoing that same kind of sentiment, which is, you come in with a giant sledgehammer and you threaten to start smashing all of the china in the china shop, and then when people start offering up, oh, actually this this piece is already broken. We can get rid of that one. We'd it appears that that's what this is, but it also general rated a whole mess of undo concern about Hey, just tell remind your boss why you were hired in the first place, and what it is that you do every day.
Speaker 1: So I, as a human, I think this is a human thing. Maybe not, but I have had this reflex to things in my past of a boss saying hey, can you do this and being like and having the reaction right away of are you freaking kidding me? Why would I have to do that? And blah blah blah. And then when you sit down and you stop reacting, you think about it, You're like, that's reasonable. I can do that, you know what I mean, whether it's a any request at work, really, if it's from a boss or it's from a manager, or it's from anybody where you're like, oh, for the love of God, And then you're like, uh, that's really not that big of a deal. That will take me a minute and a half. I don't know why I'm reacting like this. Could it have been done differently, yes, But is it really that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: And I think we've all probably had that feeling, or maybe I'm just a crazy person. But in that vein of what you just mentioned of the negotiation tactics and coming in with the big bat the Trump administration now, they say, is backing off that weekend mandate that they must submit these five things. According to Politico, an administration official granted anonymity to share details about the White House's thinking said this morning that federal employees should defer to their agencies on how to respond to a government wide email that they got that agency heads have told employees not to respond. And this is middle management getting in the way. Right, let's not gloss over what's going on with Elon Musk going directly to the rank and file employees and telling him what you do. As this way, he's weeding out all the middle managers, like this is their job right to go in and ask the people what they're doing, if that's something that they do. But he's going over their heads and going straight to the employees. So think about how many middle management people this is pissing off because they suddenly have no control and no power. I mean, that's really the big deal when you think about it.
Speaker 2: There has been a coalition of unions and groups that have been fighting mass layoffs have already amended their lawsuit to include the US Officer Personnel Management over this email that supposedly went out, and the lawsuit says that the administration did not follow the proper procedure for an order like this, that it should be voided by a judge. There are also questions about what I mean. Obviously, a post on Twitter does not carry with it any sort of legality. It's a post on Twitter. It's the email itself that supposedly went out to these federal employees. And who if you don't read the email but still go to work. Elon Musk is saying you didn't read the email, that counts as a resign.
Speaker 3: When people are still going to work.
Speaker 2: They're like, I got five thousand other emails that I got to read that I still do have an important job in the federal government, whatever it might be, and I didn't have time to respond to your puffy.
Speaker 3: I don't know game what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's just this is one of another example of yet the courts are going to have to get involved.
Speaker 3: They're going to have to figure this out.
Speaker 2: We know that President Trump is hosting French President Emmanuel Markron at the White House and they're supposed to do a news conference in It was supposed to start fifteen minutes ago. But I'm assuming this is one of those questions that President Trump's going to be asked about today.
Speaker 1: You know, the bloat and the bureaucracy involved with cutting the bloat and bureaucracy is going to be mind numbing, isn't it. An official has said that Trump was not a part of this approval process for the email, but that he did on specifically tell Elon to be more aggressive. A senior official in the national security area said that they're worried about unintended consequences. The concern, they said, is that information gives a robust data set that could be used not by people in our own government, by people outside of our own government. If you've got national security people talking to Elon Musk in an email about what they did this week, I guess that would be the concern. That's just all cover your own ass. We're too important to be asked what we do, right. I'm sure there's a lot of that going on in.
Speaker 2: DC when we come back. There's this push to get these younger more intelligence is not the right word. How about just we'll just say younger. Younger people involved in the Republican Party and conservative politics, and some of these young guys that have been brought in to work with the Elon Musk are acting as that magnet to getting people into the Republican Party.
Speaker 1: That an article this morning about crossing shortage in DC area because forty three percent of the applicants are failing the drug test. They've got a bunch of dozens of crossing guard vacancies for kids going to school in the DC metro area and nobody can pass the drug test, and everyone's failing because of weed, which seems antiquated.
Speaker 3: Oh Man.
Speaker 2: Driving home last night from Arizona, there were two sections. One of them was right through Palm Springs on Iten and the other one was on the two ten, just as you get in towards Pasadena, and not that those places, it's just that that's where we were, and somebody was just getting baked in their care.
Speaker 1: I've gotten high on the five going through the area where there's that mall, like right like before you hit the six oh five in your five south the Citadel. Oh yeah, oh my god. With the track in the afternoon backs up there, it is hard not to get high, but just contact high.
Speaker 3: It's it's listen.
Speaker 2: People are gonna do what they're gonna do, regardless of what you say is smart and not. It just doesn't seem smart when you're doing I mean, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know because I haven't done weed, and many done weed. There you go, that's all you need to hear, right, So I don't know. But I remember as a youth, there's no way I could drive a car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I mean, especially if you're doing if you're doing seventy five to keep up with traffic.
Speaker 1: I could barely walk down the street, let alone drive a car.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, the last time you did grass was.
Speaker 1: It was strong? It was strong? Try going to Doc Scott's chemistry class after that lunch.
Speaker 2: Uh, there are there are a couple of ways to look at whatever Elon Musk is doing. You know this, this unelected government guy who is running willy nilly with a brazili and chainsaw through the government, or a guy dedicated to government efficiency and making the federal government work better. One of the things that he has been doing is employing young geniuses. I don't know anybody who questions the validity of that statement. These people are young coders. Their curriculum vita is just unmatched when it comes to how smart these guys are.
Speaker 1: Democrats can laugh all they want or turn up their noses at Elon Musk, but you got to pay attention because this is a crew of engineers, mostly of whom are in their twenties, and they're described as among the world's best minds to save this country from bureaucratic bloat. This comes at a time when young progressives have criticized the Democratic Party for sidelining them. The democratics party hold on younger votes is slipping, particularly among young men. So Republicans are using this as a marketing strategy and it's working, which is why, to go back to what I was saying earlier, Democrats were just not paying attention to all this. Well, that's great for self care. You probably should because people are feeling increasingly alienated by this party and it's just getting worse.
Speaker 2: And I mean, that point of Democrats paying attention, I think is kind of lost because we've seen a lot of different headlines. I've seen a lot of different interviews with prominent Democrats who say, we're doing this wrong. We're not paying attention. We're still arguing the issues of ten years ago. We're still complaining about how, you know, whatever small group of people over here. Their rights are not being their rights are not being honored. And you think of like Bill Maher, who is not conservative in any way, would would completely recoil at that thought. Has been taking to task democratic leadership and saying, you guys have got to do some of the absolute basics. You've got to be pro union, you've got to be pro worker, you've got to do these things that that traditional liberals have done, but not the progressive part wing of the party. Don't let those people control what is supposed to be the more centrist Democratic Party.
Speaker 1: Amen, brother, that's what they say.
Speaker 3: They say. Amen.
Speaker 1: I want to go back to your boobs briefly, because I got a couple of messages and I.
Speaker 3: Said that every time I go on, I said that.
Speaker 1: I've seen your boobs. Everybody has seen Gary's breasts.
Speaker 3: It's not hard to They're not hard to find.
Speaker 1: It's really not if you, if you, if you do your due diligence, you can track them down. Because sometimes he takes off his top when he's performing in adult theater productions. So that is how I've seen his breasts.
Speaker 3: People were asking for clarifications.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I really wanted to just put a bow on your breasts.
Speaker 3: Well, I appreciate that as well.
Speaker 4: Hello Gary and Shannon. Last week I called. It was the first time I called because people were just being mean to Gary.
Speaker 3: No, they weren't.
Speaker 4: But I'm kind of thinking what they missed most of all about Shannon is her laugh. You have such a joyful laugh. It makes me laugh every time. I love you both. God bless you, and I hope all is well with your mom or continues to get better and made the pope rest in peace. That's my mom and my.
Speaker 3: Will.
Speaker 1: But he should be resting peacefully right now.
Speaker 3: That is very true, and I will take it that way. Yeah, let's hope you rests peacefully, not rest in peace yet.
Speaker 1: I give the announcement thirty six hours.
Speaker 3: Uh, we're not taking bets.
Speaker 1: No, No is there on prize picks. No, it was an adventure setting up this studio in my mother's house. By the way, Yeah, how to go? I mean it worked well, clearly well. I reached out to two people rich and engineering, Yeah, Jacob, But turns out an idiot can do this, So I wasn't as technically inept as I thought I was.
Speaker 3: They do make it these days. They do pretty full.
Speaker 1: Proof which is I did have to get a cable?
Speaker 3: Oh you did? Uh huh oh okay to hard wire.
Speaker 2: See see yeah, yeah, to go the old hat six cable there hard Yeah.
Speaker 1: How did you know it is a cat?
Speaker 3: Say?
Speaker 1: No, I actually it's a cat eight. Take that and effort.
Speaker 3: I didn't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was five ninety nine too.
Speaker 3: Whoa oh, keep that receipt.
Speaker 2: French President of Manuel Macron is in Washington, d C. He is expected to hold a news conference with President Trump here in a short time. I don't know which room that is there in the White House. It's one of the gold drapes. The east room we'll see.
Speaker 1: Could be the Lincoln bedroom where Lincoln never slept. Something we learned on the Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 2: There's a push to get the Jeffrey Epstein files release. Senator Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee is now calling on FBI new director Cash Betel to follow through on his commitment to transparency. She asked that Patel and the IRS Commissioner released their respective agencies complete unredacted records on Jeffrey Epstein. She said this critical information identifying every individual who could have participated in Jeffrey Epstein's abhorrent conduct is long overdue.
Speaker 3: Careful what you wish for.
Speaker 1: I was talking to a friend out here. She's in her seventies, and she's so frustrated because she's been waiting for shoulder surgery for eight months. She's got very little mobility in her shoulder. She needs help from her kids. It's the whole thing. She said, I'm just so angry and frustrated with the healthcare industry and how long things take, and you know, the zoom calls with physicians, how everyone kind of checked out after COVID went to kind of by the way of concierge medicine, and it's really hard to get appointments, an appointment with a specialist. My god, that's what she's had to wait eight months for. And I think the rising violence against US health care workers is not far removed from that feeling with a lot of people in this country right now. Just frustration and anger towards the whole industry, which is taken out on people that it should not be taken out on.
Speaker 4: I e.
Speaker 1: What happened in Pennsylvania over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this forty nine year old guy carries a pistol and zip ties into the ICU at UPMC Memorial Hospital in York County and takes at least one person hostage. Apparently was holding a woman at gunpoint, a female staff member. He had zip tied her hands when officers were able to shoot and kill him. The attack also injured a doctor, a nurse, a custodian. There were two other police officers who were injured in all of this. He had targeted the hospital, they said, and but they haven't said yet why. They do know that he did have contact with someone at the ICU, like he was there to visit someone, or he had a family member who's being treated at the ICU there, but they hadn't gotten specifics about what happened that made this guy lose his mind.
Speaker 1: Think about the ICU. Your wife worked in the ICU. The ICU is a very tense, very protected area of the hospital. It cares for the most at risk, the people, the people that are closest to not walk out of that hospital or being wheeled out or what have you. It is very tense and it is the best of the best when it comes to the nurses there. And imagine someone walking in with a pistol and zip ties like that. Already nursing ratios are so strained. The fact that somebody walked in with a pistol and zip ties and effectively shut down the ICU, just an ICU being interrupted for normal circumstances is a major thing. The fact that somebody is carrying out an attack on an ICU. I can't even imagine what the stress level in that situation would be for everybody involved.
Speaker 2: Megan Foles is a nurse at a different hospital. They actually took some of the people from this attack to her hospital, and she's been at the ICU for almost twenty years, and she says, in that critical care environment, there's going to be heightened emotions. People are losing loved ones. There can be gang violence, domestic violence, and neebriated individuals. I mean the stories that my wife told from the ICU about the just each whatever, each patient brought with them their own ecosystem of issues. Sometimes it's just grandma's grandma fell or something like that, and it's a lovely family and they're all there to support grandma and hope that she gets better, but she's in the ICU so not always looking great, and other times it's like wait, a minute, How did that guy get shot?
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 2: Can you guys tell me how and why. There's like two women who are never in the same room at the same time, and maybe they both might be the guy's wife or they.
Speaker 3: Think they're the guy's wife. I mean, there's it.
Speaker 2: They can all bring with them, just different layers, their own world in that one ICU room. And like that nurse said, Megan full said, there's heightened emotions. It's an emotionally charged environment because of what it is that they're doing.
Speaker 1: This is not the first case, Like we mentioned, it's a rising issue. Last year, a man shot two corrections officers in an ambulance baby That did not seem to be anything related to healthcare upsetment or anger over people who work in the industry. I think that was just a gang member who a crime of opportunity. In twenty twenty three, a shooter killed a security guard wounded an hospital worker in Portland, Oregon, the hospital's maternity unit. In Atlanta, a guy opened fire in an er waiting because he was pissed off he had to wait so long, killing one woman, wounding four more. Twenty twenty two, a shooter killed a surgeon and three other people in Tulsa because he blamed the doctor for his continuing pain after an operation. It's just like you said, it's heightened emotions anytime it's involving a hospital or any sort of treatment. But you just started shooting people about it.
Speaker 2: Well, and then obviously the super high profile murder or the United CEO or United Healthcare CEO because it's not hospital related, but it's obviously healthcare related.
Speaker 3: Right all right, up next this.
Speaker 2: We've said it many many times that vaping is bad, and I don't know why we have to continue to say this, But now they're suggesting that it's more dangerous than smoking because this new study says it raises the risk of three different deadly diseases.
Speaker 3: Gosh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's funny how things went, things changed so much to where and I've talked about it for when I quit smoking, how it was just so like you were an outcast and you would go into like an alley to hide smoking your cigarette, and you try to be as low profile as possible, you know, just hiding and not wanting to make it look like you were creating a big to do. And the next incarnation is people with their vape pipes, making the biggest deal out of smoking that is been made with the clouds of smoke. Like, let me see how much attention I can get from the cloud of smoke I will exude.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, we mentioned the Screen Actors Guild Awards last night conclave. The movie took the Marquee Ensemble in Emotion Picture Prize. The drama from Focused Features also won Best Film at the BAFTA Awards sort of. The British Academy Awards is up for eight Academy Award nominations that those will be handed.
Speaker 3: Out next weekend.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna go see that movie?
Speaker 3: I'm not. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know enough about the Catholic papacy to be a good judge.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I like I like the Dan Brown stuff because that was, you know, obviously more of a thriller style movie.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I like Ray Fines or Ralph for however you say, I.
Speaker 1: Think I figured out what the thing is about the which doesn't involve the penis? Am I closer?
Speaker 3: No? I mean there is one, right, but there's other stuff exactly right. That's what I again.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I just it happens. That happens to people.
Speaker 3: Yes, it does.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's that uncommon. It happens, it does.
Speaker 3: Help, It does happen. That doesn't mean it's not uncommon.
Speaker 2: President Trump is holding a news conference right now with the Emmanuel Macrone at the White House.
Speaker 3: That you used to see there, they were most beautiful in the world, they say, are lying in heaps of rubble blasted to smitherines. It's time to end this blood bleedding and.
Speaker 1: Restore peace, and I think we're going to do it.
Speaker 3: We've had some great conversations.
Speaker 2: He's talking again with the French president, not just about our relationship between the two countries, but also how it plays into Europe and European countries coming to the table to help with Ukraine coming to some sort of an agreement to end that war.
Speaker 1: The hyperbole starts to lose its sparkle after a while, doesn't it. When everything's the best, not everything, but when many things are the best, or the prettiest, or the most or the biggest, then nothing is right.
Speaker 3: When everybody's special, that no one is right.
Speaker 1: A friend to all is a friend of none.
Speaker 2: Regular use of e cigarettes, vapes, whatever it could put you at risk of dementia, heart disease, and organ failure.
Speaker 1: Aren't you just a little angel at death?
Speaker 2: Vapes are generally considered safer than cigarettes and a useful tool for quitting smoking, at least that's the way they were first pitched. But surveys have found about eight percent of adults never actually smoked.
Speaker 3: They just went straight to the vape thing.
Speaker 2: The other really, the other aspect of this, and I know that part of it is a generational thing.
Speaker 1: Like I was just gonna say what age of adults, I would assume it's the young the young bracket, like eighteen to twenty five or whatever, right.
Speaker 2: Because the smoking part of smoking, the cigarette part of smoking was they didn't have like I mean, I guess men falls, but even a men fall cigarette, you still got smoke in there, so you're dealing with that in your mouth and lungs.
Speaker 1: I don't know anyone that was a smoker that went to vape pens or whatever they're called vaping things.
Speaker 3: What do you mean? You don't know any smokers who did that.
Speaker 1: Like people who smoked cigarettes that then went to the vape machine and all of them that did that, Oh do you Yeah? The people that I know that smoked cigarettes still smoke cigarettes.
Speaker 2: This well and that point of you know, the eight percent or however, many of it say that they never smoked a cigarette before I went straight to vape. That's because if you're fourteen, you're not gonna want to put smoke in your mouth. You want raspberry dazzle or whatever they call them.
Speaker 1: Now, just because you smoke raspberry dazzle doesn't mean it's everyone's go to.
Speaker 3: I don't smoke it, I make it okay.
Speaker 2: There's new research out of a British university, Manchester Metropolitan University, says e cigarettes allow you to inhale nicotine in a vapor form, which is of course produced by heating that liquid typically containing propylene, glycoal, glycerine, flavorings and other chemicals. And they're saying this high nicotine content increases your heart rate and your blood pressure, it makes blood vessels constricted, and it damages your artery walls. They said that smokers also tend to go outside and smoke, and once a cigarette is finished, you got to go through the process of I mean, it's not a huge speed bump, but you got to go through the process of lighting up another cigarette to keep going. Whereas part of the fun, you're part of the addiction, the lighting and the all of it. There was always something about the first drag on a cigarette. Not when I would smoke, but I mean if someone was smoking that just the smell of the match and that first cigarette. After that it got bad.
Speaker 1: But for some reason, I mean, it starts before that. It's first the like psychological I'm gonna have a cigarette high. You get of already feeling relaxed because you know you're about to have a cigarette, and then starts all of that. It's very it's it's insane the way it screws with your brain. Quitting smoking is like the hardest thing. Man. I've never done heroin, so I don't know what it's like to quit. But oh my god, what a beast quitting smoking was. I mean it took three tries over several years. It's impossible.
Speaker 2: How do you figure you you finally did it? I mean, is it is just a patience?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I guess yeah. I mean you want to. You know it's bad for you, you know it's killing you, but it's that powerful. It's just it's insane. I feel I have got friends that I was just texting with my cousin today and she's like, I need to quit smoking right away. I need to do it right away. It's just so hard. And my other friends this whole smoke same thing. It's like they know they've got to quit. It's just it's very difficult.
Speaker 2: One of the tests that was done on this, the mediated dilation test, A cuff is put on your arm like a blood pressure cuff. How much the artery expands as more blood has passed through it. They said smokers and vapors achieve a flat reading, which means their artery walls were damaged. They can no longer dilate, and almost a certain sign of serious cardiovascular problems in the future. That both smokers and vapors their blood flow is similarly impaired puts them at risk of developing cognitive dysfunction, which includes dementia. And that's beyond whatever long term effects come from the superheated toxics. The toxins I should say that are in there already that they still have no idea how it's going to affect you, because they have been around long enough for people to have long term studies on that.
Speaker 3: That's fine.
Speaker 1: Fun is it fun.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of fun. It sounds like a lot.
Speaker 1: Coming up in the next hour, more things that will kill you that you enjoy.
Speaker 2: We may even have to do a two segment Terror in the Skies. You see how many stories we have for Terror in the Skies.
Speaker 1: There's a lot. Man Delta is going through it, aren't they.
Speaker 3: Yes, they are having a rough day.
Speaker 2: You miss any part of the show, I always go back and get the podcast KFIAM six forty dot com, slash Garyanshannon or anywhere you find your favorite podcast.
Speaker 3: Just type in Gary Chann. We'll be back right for this. You've been listening to the Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 2: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio Lab