Speaker 1: Hey, folks, welcome back to Relationships is a Bitch. Mike here with AJ and our relationship guru Arena Wood. Hey, hey, this is a special episode. This is episode number forty four. He's favorite number.
Speaker 2: That's right, Okay, let's make it a good one, all right.
Speaker 3: So what does it make it favorite?
Speaker 2: With my high school number for soccer and basketball. I wore it as a car. Yeah.
Speaker 4: My brother in law word first, and then his the night wore it for all my years, and then his son Jackie wore it.
Speaker 2: So it's all. It's been in our family for a long time.
Speaker 5: And it makes eight, which is your life parum. But you remember, and for me.
Speaker 4: I have forty four on my phone, forty four of my social Security number.
Speaker 2: It's kind of ridiculous. It's always always pops up on me always.
Speaker 6: And he in his heyday, he was an eight. You know.
Speaker 2: Now he's now I'm afore now he's four.
Speaker 6: That was a pair of forest. But back back then he was, you know, he.
Speaker 3: Was What is angel numbers?
Speaker 2: What you know?
Speaker 3: What is engine numbers?
Speaker 5: When people see the same time, you know, daily, Let's say, if you see forty four, because I always see you four, forty four and you know, for it's a symbol of your ancestors. So like roots support.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 6: So his ancestors were all forced, is what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they are all supporting him.
Speaker 1: And then hopefully because I mean, well, on a good day, America is a sex I mean she caught her?
Speaker 6: Was it? What Arthur say? You ever see her when the light catches her? Because she can't depend on that light?
Speaker 2: Great line, see her in that light.
Speaker 6: It's she can't depend on that light. You guys, I got bad news. What we are in a sexual recession. You are this country?
Speaker 2: Are the country?
Speaker 1: No, all of us. I'm certainly right there. I'm caught. I'm caught.
Speaker 6: I'm caught in the middle of it.
Speaker 2: Yeahs.
Speaker 1: The number of America and having sex on a regular basis is at an all time record.
Speaker 6: Love.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: Even those who.
Speaker 1: Are married are experiencing significant drops in the frequency of their sex. The Institute of Family Studies analyzed data from the General Social Survey I don't know what the NORC is, the National something, and found the thirty seven percent of Americans between the ages of eighteen and sixty four reported having sex at least once on a weekly basis. In twenty ten that number was forty six percent, and in nineteen ninety that number was fifty five percent. So we went from ninety of having well over half of people having sex every week to just under half by twenty ten, and now we're only slightly over a third.
Speaker 2: That's really bad.
Speaker 3: I know what's the reason?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I used to live in France and Italy.
Speaker 5: And I have to tell you this is the reason. They do a little glass of wine during the daytime. They have two hours in between in France and Italy from twelve to two. Occasionally you can use it whatever you want. After lunch, you take a nap, and that's how you compensate it. To get sober and back to life. You do little sex, you come back to reality, and after you do it again in the evening. So I think that American nation is drinking less and too much focused on work. Of course I'm joking, but I still think the culture is different because people are running around here to go get it too much, and you know they use alcohol only to reduce stress and anxiety and no relaxation probably at all. And you know, different lifestyle.
Speaker 6: Can I tell you when I think it is?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I have an opinions.
Speaker 1: I think that increasingly over that period of time, women have been in this country to hate men, whether whether it's whether it's any man they meet in a bar, whether it's the one they're currently dating, or it's the one they're married to. What gets reinforced all day long creates. It's why less marriages, less people dating period, more people choosing alternative sex lifestyles, all that stuff.
Speaker 6: There aren't more divorces now.
Speaker 1: Divorce rate has actually gone down a little bit. Of course, nobod's getting married, so because they get married later and later, they are a better chance of the marriage working. But but yeah, no, it's there's uh. And just look at the way they vote men. Take just white people for a second. White men in a significant by significant majority vote for Republicans, white women by a significant majority vote for Democrats. And they argue about all those reasons. And so if you're a couple who got married twenty years ago, you got married during a time where I want to say the country wasn't political, but it was a hell of a lot less political. People culturally supported the president no matter what party they came from. You know, you got excited about a candidate and voted for that candidate and wanted them to win, but you forgot about it after election day. Yeah, a couple of later day. The country didn't revolve around politics. Now it revolves around all the shit that makes people angry all the time, and couples getting in fights over over nothing, over stupidity.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's true.
Speaker 4: And you know I remember twenty years ago, well not twenty but when Trump was running the first time, I was so happy. I was home and I was, you know, wound up, and my wife took the kids and left the house. I said, how about you leave? She goes, because I don't want to be around you. If he loses or if he wins, You're going to be impossible each way. So I said, what are you a Hillary person? But she wouldn't answer me because she didn't vote for Hillary. She didn't vote. But that started me to go, what the fuck a my how I can't be with someone listen to see eye to eye like this.
Speaker 2: I met Andrea and we're both Trump people.
Speaker 4: Now that I'm saying, the thought of trying to find a girl again who's also a Trump comfort quoter, it's so hard to think about.
Speaker 2: But more than anything else. The fact that porn.
Speaker 4: Has grown so much in the last twenty years and it's all out there for free, and every kid knows how to go to porn, hum and Red Tube and only fans and dating sites now comes on the comes on the cheap, It comes quick, it comes easy. You don't have to hone your skills and find a girl, become a better man. That's all I have the window my son, we were crazy at seventeen. Rocco is not really a crazy kid when it comes to girls. I know he likes them, but it's all in the control.
Speaker 2: I think we know. Neither were my sons, right, we were crazy for checks back then.
Speaker 1: I mean they won't if I if I like mention, Hey, so and So's daughter is going to TCU.
Speaker 6: Now you want me to introduce you dead? Leave it alone. I don't need to meet any I don't need to meet any girls.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, that's so weird.
Speaker 5: You know, if you think about the idea of marriage at all, institutionally, it was made to have sex legally, that's why marriage was created.
Speaker 2: Interesting if you think.
Speaker 5: About creating a union. I don't want to sound all the religious, but I'm still Christian. And I investigated this process because you said, you raised out the topic that men and women or women and men go against each other. It could be politically or morally or emotionally, but we feel like we are enemies instead of being friends. And women was created by the Bible as a helper to a man, and that was like the reason.
Speaker 3: Of the union.
Speaker 5: When the snake came and separated him and the sine was created.
Speaker 3: The woman said, this is a snake.
Speaker 5: It's not me, and the man said, to God, it's the woman who you gave me.
Speaker 3: That's the very first time.
Speaker 5: But moral disagreement and competition between men and women was create after it was more and more and more, and you can say political views were added a son, and so on and so on. So I think that men and women we don't stick together anymore. And the other thing that I have to tell you, I'm a married woman. I'm three years and a little bit with my husband. And I tell you it's not that I'm an expert, not ex but I'm still a woman. I can get exhausted. We can be busy with family routine. You know exactly what's going on in our family. We have responsibilities, we carry and of course it's not five times a day like it was initially my mother in lawyer's fallen sorry when we just met each other, you know. So of course the level not quality, thank god, but level of sex is reducing with the time you spend together because you have other activities you're doing, and you know where you have to bring your energy to.
Speaker 3: But I have to tell you, we are as women are able to catch the.
Speaker 5: Moment like, Okay, I'm not attractive the same, I'm not looking the same anymore. I'm not wearing or makeup or whatever to you know, like birds to seduce my husband anymore. So we are able to catch it and bring it back. So because I did it, I saw myself where I was too much into family, too much, and to work too much into my mother and lord, too much into dogs, too much into that, and oh no, no, no, no, no, I'm not doing I know what I have to wake up and do for my husband. So give has a good day. And I caught it and I replaced it and I brought it back. So I think that women who rule their family very well if they are able to catch the moment, because nowadays nobody wants to get married. You're totally right. Why sex is so easy with a stranger. You don't need to be dedicated, not morally, not financially.
Speaker 6: That's part of it. It's the collapse of the moral fabrica of the country.
Speaker 1: You know, any of those taboos around sex before marriage, I've pretty much gone by the wat you know. I mean, this problem is actually a it's an enormous problem. The fact that we are not replacing, that the birth rate is not ahead of the death rate is a very scary circumstance. That and that's not just the United States that I know. All of Western Europe is that way.
Speaker 4: Except for the Muslims. They keep pumping them out. Man, four or five wives, eight nine kids. It's just going to become such an explosion in the next fifty years. I said to the Candy one hundred years. He goes, you're giving it too way too much time. Bro, It's gonna happen a lot sooner than that.
Speaker 2: Just stands the wheel.
Speaker 1: What's going on? What's going on? The Muslim husband can't even see his wife behind all that shit. She's got aware, how uh you know what.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's maybe that's maybe that's the reason why they're still a mystery to the sex. But they can have five different wives, six different wives, how many they want, and everybody is pregnant. I've heard them say to people and vindictively that you're not we're gonna come and replace your country because we happy, but constantly you're not doing it.
Speaker 6: I didn't realize that. I thought it was more.
Speaker 1: I know Latino birth rates pretty high. I didn't know that the.
Speaker 2: Muslim Muslim is huge.
Speaker 5: Really yeah, the plant in the seed, you know, to have more and more people on the planet.
Speaker 1: I mean, imagine if they were allowed to wear bikinis, what would it be like that?
Speaker 5: And Mike, if you think about their religion, it's not like it's a law.
Speaker 3: It's a very strict law and you have to follow it.
Speaker 5: And if you think about the convertation, it's one night, few hours and you're Muslim. If you think about to convert to the Jewish four years to become Jews.
Speaker 1: The conversion process is one night, four hours, and you're really.
Speaker 5: My girlfriend, my friend university goal was converted into being Muslim. She came back home. I said, what happened to you? She said, oh, I forgot to tell you. I wanted to keep it secret and tough to share it with you. The first person I just converted into Muslim, I said, how long did it take?
Speaker 3: How did you prepare? I didn't prepare to always time Muslim. And next day she's covering with this carf Y said, so, what kind of Muslim you are?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 5: What did you do just to pray? It doesn't make you Muslim or not. You're the same person, you know.
Speaker 6: So Jesus, it's harder to get in the cub.
Speaker 4: Scouts and you know, we four hours and I'll tell you something.
Speaker 7: It's a shame because that part of the world, Afghanistan, Syrian women, Arabic women can be so beautiful sometimes when you see them without this stuff on, Like you can see pictures of them in the old days when they didn't have to wear all that shit.
Speaker 2: Beautiful women.
Speaker 4: Even remember that famous cover they are of National Geographic. That girl with the green eyes is a very famous cover. Ye, and they found her she mothers make fifteen years ago. She's much much she's very old now, but they found it based on her beautiful eyes. But yeah, I wonder how much more sex they'd have if they could see them every day looking how beautiful as they can look.
Speaker 3: Christ They're stunning.
Speaker 4: I don't think forget they having having babies at fourteen fifteen year old girls, not just girls at thirties. These guns and marrying girls are twelve years old, ten years old, disgusting shots.
Speaker 1: At Arena taught me something last night that I never knew, which is how much you can learn about a man from his socks.
Speaker 2: From a sock.
Speaker 6: So his socks.
Speaker 1: So Arena's got some theories about and it socks, so enlighten us what happened?
Speaker 3: So I want to hear something.
Speaker 5: So we are ordering compression socks for my mother in law, and I ask my husband.
Speaker 3: I said, Kenny, she's a woman, let me buy her bade and this.
Speaker 5: And that versus something funny with kivis and bananas. He said, of course, get her funny because Kenny adores these socks with you know, kind of New Orleans styles with crap.
Speaker 3: And I say, Kenny, oh my god, you know when you.
Speaker 5: Go out and sucks like that, because sometimes you know that first year I was preparing odd stuff for him, how he's going to be dressed up. He doesn't mind it. It's not to be controlling, it's to be caring. My mother was doing that for thirty years.
Speaker 2: For my far.
Speaker 3: It's easy.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: I always prepare stuff until now I'm packing him. But on a daily basis, he's preparing him on his own. And sometimes I look at him and his socks and I said, Darling, you look like you have no woman.
Speaker 3: I think I'm in benjer other women looking at you. Then you have no wife. Jesery.
Speaker 5: Oh no, he said, really, that's what you think about my dressing skills. So first of all, what I learned through my life, socks should be always taller. You always see the lack of the hairy lag of a man. I'm not expert in design, but in America, men really like these funny socks that I've never seen before.
Speaker 6: I make.
Speaker 5: You're a businessman, you're kind of a little bit more strict, maybe disciplined with your choice of a colors for your outfits. Kenny is a businessman, but he's a funny one. So he decided woman should be a funny one too.
Speaker 3: His mother, which she.
Speaker 5: Told Arena, what did you order for me? I didn't expect that from USA is thinking, doroty, you put my quality. But Mike said, Rina, how that would be possible that you judgment by the sucks. I say yeah, because I see the way men is dressed up. You can see if there is a woman's touch or not right right?
Speaker 2: You know, sure, true, it's true. Good for you?
Speaker 3: How do you let your husband go out like a clown? You know, like when it's too much?
Speaker 6: And you know what, my wife could give a shit.
Speaker 2: Really, everybody's different. I never got pinched on my socks. But I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: When I had a girlfriend many years ago, I was like, you know, my early thirty mid thirties, and you meet a particular girl and she'll stop you from wearing a shirt a certain way, or you know, don't wear that belt. And suddenly you're like, no, I shouldn't. This belt's not good. And then because you love her and you trust her, you completely change the way you look because she has your best interest in mind. She wants to show you off like you want to show her off. So I never got the sack comment. But then again, I'm go sneakers in shorts every day out here. I'm really I'm never in suit anymore. I don't have a dry cleaning bill. I mean T shirts and shorts. Mike knows La. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: It's all we do. Florida is no different. But yeah, I like I go short socks too, now with sneakers. Ah about short socks?
Speaker 6: How short? How short are your stocks? Not like booty sock?
Speaker 4: They're told in booty their ankle socks after the ankle of the ankle ball.
Speaker 5: See another thing, I said, What about invisible socks? I said, when I see that man is too much polished, he's all a well centered. So I think that man should look good, but he hasn't to shine as a diamond because it's probably very narcissistic personality. And I have no idea what he can do in bed when he wants only himself. So I like good looking man when he's you know, well prepared, and you can feel a smell of a man nice maybe sure perfume, confidence, but not only too polished, because for.
Speaker 3: Me it would be so boring.
Speaker 5: Like last time you had a choice of three people for me to have sex with, you remember yes, And I think what I'm gonna do with that? Like he's too good? You know the sky everything is perfect, I perfect.
Speaker 1: If you would have had pictures of their socks, you would have been able to make the choices.
Speaker 3: A lot that would be cooler.
Speaker 4: You know, well, you know back when I was when I was styling back in the nineties, I would wear nice Gucci slacks, Gucci slip on loafers with no socks that.
Speaker 6: I asked about that that's a no go.
Speaker 3: That's the style. It's Italian way to do so Italian.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like it, but tell me, Ah, by that time, you were the guy who knew that world belongs to you any girls.
Speaker 3: That's why you did it.
Speaker 4: I could have a bag off my head back then, very times a day.
Speaker 2: I had an easy time of it. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Okay, Mike, My theory just was proved by A J. And you knows what he's saying.
Speaker 6: You know what, I have a standing.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: No rule is ever proven by AG. He's an outlier.
Speaker 2: Nothing not every everywhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, no, no, don't baste anything on my.
Speaker 6: No rule is ever validated by AG.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, you're gonna.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: I trust I trust you.
Speaker 5: Before we started to do the podcast, they say, but you have to deal with J A J. I said, you know, I didn't know anything, but I already feel agent I could.
Speaker 3: I think he's great and fun and.
Speaker 2: I know you're right away.
Speaker 4: I knew when I met you last summer in Florida. I said, oh, this girl is going to be great to be with. She's one and you know, I gotta tell you there are women who are listening to Famous a Bitch who have tuned into this show.
Speaker 2: In the early stages, they were like, what is Arena really like?
Speaker 4: Because you know, you've come from a different country, you're married to our friend, you're much younger, so they were trying to put it together. I kept saying, she's the sweetest, smartest girl you'll ever meet. She's so wonderful. Really, yeah, stick around, trust me. And I just met you back then, but I knew that she's smart, she's sweet, she's thoughtful, beautiful, caring, and they're all starting to well, obviously, the more they hear you, the more they the more they've seen it.
Speaker 2: But I knew right away that we'd get along.
Speaker 3: Fine, thank you very much. Yeah, the same feeling.
Speaker 1: I tell you you too. You were going to be a disaster. I'm just kidding. Yeah, I'm the one who is a disaster. So Arena, can we can we talk about the the Polish woman?
Speaker 2: Sure, Okay, what's this.
Speaker 6: That's a very interesting thing.
Speaker 1: So our friend Kenneth Wood cannot walk in into anywhere, can not walk into a store, cannot walk into a restaurant, could not walk into anywhere without starting conversations with like, whoever's there, It doesn't matter who they are, what they look like, where they're from, what color of the skin is, it doesn't matter. Kenny's just going to start a conversation. So we're walking around. We went to the and Kenny bought brunch at the at the Breakers, which was unbelievably nice. But that place is spectacular. It's such beautiful, so beautiful, it's it's incredible. Anyway, we we were walking around and Kenny wanted to get a cappuccino, so we we went uh in the cappuccino place, and then the girls were shopping a little bit in there. So we came outside and there was a chair open, only one chair on one side of a table, and there was another chair that was occupied by a woman on.
Speaker 6: The other side.
Speaker 1: So Kenny pops down in the open chair and Kenny does what Kenny's gonna do. He starts a conversation with this woman who ends up being Poland a Polish descent, right, but speaks fluent English. And so Kenny gets excited, Oh you knew it was an Eastern European, I said, I didn't know exactly where, figures out that she's from Poland and gets excited that you have to meet my wife.
Speaker 6: Now, the woman was attracted.
Speaker 1: She was older, she had a like a sophisticated look about her, like.
Speaker 6: She belonged at the Breakers. She was. Yeah, she was an impressive lady.
Speaker 4: Most people, I mean, let's face it, most people are impressive looking, and in.
Speaker 6: The Breakers there's some riff raff in there that kind of breaks in. We were there that time. But anyway, Kenny.
Speaker 1: Obviously doesn't realize that Arena has spotted him talking to this attractive woman outside, so he doesn't have the sense. Here's what I would have done. That Kenny doesn't have the sense to do because he knows he's.
Speaker 3: Not No side of a story I tell you, and.
Speaker 6: It's going to be different.
Speaker 1: But my side is that once he laid his eyes on you and saw the look of disapproval on your face, he should have walked away and started a conversation with somebody else instead of continuing.
Speaker 5: No No, I never prevent him from talking to people.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not saying that you were doing that. I'm saying if I were him, and I knew from your body language you didn't like what you were seeing, I would have removed myself from.
Speaker 6: The from the situation. But he's he's so innocent.
Speaker 1: He knows it's all so innocent that it doesn't register to him that you could possibly be offended in any way anything.
Speaker 6: Okay, So now give you, now give your side of it.
Speaker 5: So what happens we are shopping, four of us, we are buying coffee and so on.
Speaker 3: Kenny said, I'm hat because that's his his heart all over the place to go out.
Speaker 5: I want to sit outside, I'll go, I'll.
Speaker 3: Grab a seat.
Speaker 5: When somebody is telling you, especially when it's your husband, that he's gonna go grab a seat and it's four of us, you are expecting him to take a table for four people, is it correct?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Or no?
Speaker 2: Pretty much?
Speaker 6: They weren't. But they weren't tags for four people.
Speaker 3: Okay, so they were, but they were for a little bit.
Speaker 5: I go out with Jerry and and I see he took a table or he took a seat only for himself. That is very surprising because my husband is a big gentleman. Mike is standing. We ended up standing two women. My husband is sitting later talking to Polish women and he said, tell me where did you start?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she said, woman is saying, I'm from Miami. She started from Miami too. I hate Miami. Just to let you know, I never was in Miami. I was twice there and always running away.
Speaker 5: I was leaving without knowing him in California. One end a half I came back to France to see my mother and he walked into my apartment.
Speaker 3: I wasn't chasing him and a bar.
Speaker 5: Okay, and he told me, let's go wolf to Florida. I was saying, because I wanted to move to Texas, to be honest, So I was very doubtful it would be Florida or Texas.
Speaker 6: You're much more Florida.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Texas Florida maybe, But I didn't know the country very well. So I really was about to investigate and understand, to feel my calling about it.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 5: So and he started to speak Italian spin French. My father was doing to me like he's meeting people. My father was doing the same thing right, right, and like and trying to brag about you speak this. I'm standing eating. I'm not showing because I didn't feel anything. And we left and he said, let's go shop for Dorothy and maybe you want.
Speaker 3: So I said, sure, so we will. I'm fine at that moment, I'm fine.
Speaker 5: He brings me to the store, he stops, he look at you, looks at me, and he said, maybe I have to go to get some sugar.
Speaker 6: And here's wait a minute. He looked at you, he looked at her, and then yes, and then he had.
Speaker 3: And he said, maybe I have to get some sugar. And after he said, oh, no, that's fine. You know I'm not going to get the sugar. I said, darling, do you want to come back to the sugar?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: We step after to the shop. We got separated with you guys. He said, oh, I feel like, you know, maybe I want to go to get some sugar. I said, Kenny, do you want me to bring your sugar?
Speaker 5: He said no, that's fine, and he sending me to get him anything breakfast and beady day. Believe me, he's not shy to ask for things. And he said no, no, no, that's fine. I said, so, what do you want to do you want to go by yourself and you want me to shop for a mouth.
Speaker 3: He looks at me. No, I'm fine.
Speaker 5: I'm fine, and I feel he's confused. I know my husband very well, so he's shopping. We are already in the middle of the shopping. He sent the girls to change the size of a short to amp and he said, he knows that we have to wait, so I will be stuck in the shop. And he said, you know what, He's already drank half of the coffee and he says, you know, I'll still probably got gash some sugar.
Speaker 6: So she was she wasn't that good looking.
Speaker 3: She's not about this, Mike.
Speaker 5: I want to have a husband, even naked Victoria a secret model. They'll sit with the open legs in front of me. I want to be confident that my husband. Of course, we are all animals. I would look if man is good too, but I would look at I'm looking at Jerry, and because she's stuck, I can compliment You're so sexy tonight, so I understand.
Speaker 3: We have eyes. We can look. I'm not jealous. Crazy.
Speaker 5: I had a very bad accident with my first husband.
Speaker 3: He was throwing the tables away when somebody looked at me.
Speaker 5: He did, let me give you a hand to our own driver with a baby less than one year. I couldn't give a hand when I went out from the car and he's paying him and he's there to open my door, and he didn't let me because I can't touch the other man. So I know how horrible is jealousy. I'm not crazy jealous person, believe me. But when I see because I know my husband so good that he doesn't know how to behave and I'm not thinking that he's going to get a number of this woman for himself and he will sneak because we have spent the ninety nine percent together, you know, with his mother, not even mine, and at home working together from home. But I thought, maybe he's kind of guy he can.
Speaker 3: Take a number for his friend. Let's say, you know, like he can.
Speaker 2: Do that to me, You do that for me you're a married guy.
Speaker 3: Maybe for age, So I he's always think, you know like that.
Speaker 5: He has to let me know this woman is from Eastern Europe because he judged Eastern Europe by me. He probably has to go there and understand what Eastern Europe is. One hundred percent because he is judging by me person with a very strict family education, who lived since thirteen years old between United Kingdom, Ukraine and Europe, which is mixed of languages and cultures, and he thinks that everybody in eastern Europe is the same.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, So was she? Was she on the prow? Was she looking for a man? That?
Speaker 3: She said? And he said she?
Speaker 5: She says directly, if I haven't I had an opportunity, I would move tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Move.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 6: She'd move to move up to upon beach from my end?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: And she tells him directly, if I had an opportunity, I would move tomorrow, I said, woman is telling you directly, saving your time.
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 6: Wait right, like, can I have your spare room? Is that no?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, she was very educated, lady.
Speaker 5: I'm just telling you because I know the verbal language and we have huge audience of women a j and be believe me. We he'll understand me now because women can see through things. And here the words when men are blind. You guys don't understand me anything.
Speaker 2: I don't think Kenny is blind. Kelly, Kelly knows women.
Speaker 3: But I know why he's acting this well.
Speaker 4: But you know, but since he's met you, there's never been any girl talk from his mouth like they used to be. He's not that kind of guy. He's a completely married man. He loves everything about it. He's just a nice person.
Speaker 5: Ichtop, it wasn't about love, it was about different in cultures, Is it true, Mike? Because in my culture, people if man is coming, starts the conversation with you and you're manager.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I thought you. I thought you gave a great explanation of that last night.
Speaker 1: You know, we're conversational because we're always pursuing business or some kind of a lady.
Speaker 6: You know, we we it's not that they're is actionable.
Speaker 1: We look meeting people brings the potential.
Speaker 6: Of excuse me, excuse me, folks, sorry, it.
Speaker 1: Brings the potential of being able to do some business together or you know, have some kind of reward from the relationship. Right, And that it's not that way at all in Eastern Europe or in Russia. It's you know, the only reason for a man to speak to a woman is what are.
Speaker 5: Potential is sexual contact to a lot or romans or whatever. But I just live in Europe too, and room Europe is the same. I've all already told about this on the other podcast, because I mixed a few things together and cultures. For example, in Europe, when you say, you say hi, I'm Arena.
Speaker 3: Oh like I'm in kin you know.
Speaker 5: Like, so I would never mention which street ilive, what kind of business I do, and my family name. It takes time to discover Koim. Nobody is googling nobody here. They're saying time, which is great. I wish I knew and felt American system so good. It was a part of me because I said, for example, I do treat interviews in Europe.
Speaker 3: You know how many men I see and how many women. I don't care.
Speaker 5: I come up to a man, I come to a woman, and I talk about relationship.
Speaker 3: My last topic was at which date you have to have sex?
Speaker 5: I ask men easily, I give them my business card with your quote of the app, and they leave them.
Speaker 3: Of course, I never ever get in touch with them, right.
Speaker 5: But I got confused when a few times in the gym I was introduced to the other man who knows I'm a married woman, say o, Hi, come meet Na.
Speaker 3: She's in the same street.
Speaker 5: You know almost I feel shy because I'm Kenny's Wood wife because I don't want It's probably my problem because I came to America.
Speaker 3: I have to learn how to be you. Success is in the air. People amazing.
Speaker 1: So there was this total creep of a of a husband at eating dinner where we were eating last night, who Kenny and I had seen earlier in the day, and he didn't know Kenny's name. He only knew that like he knew him, yes, and that he was that he was IRENA's husband. Well turned out this guy was in some kind of exercise class.
Speaker 6: With Arena, so of course he knew Arena's name, and.
Speaker 1: Well, you made an impression, my dear, congratulations, you made an impression. And then what got me on Kenny's side on this one was, I watched my wife walk to the boat the buffet table, and I watched him undress my wife with his eyes back and forth. And then I watched you go to the buffet table, and I watched him undress you and my wife with his eyes. He learned Kenny's first name the correct one yesterday morning, and then last night he comes over to the table and introduces Kenny as Ron Wood to his mother and and Kenny goes, it's it's ken Wood. I know you don't have any trouble remembering it ain't his name, and you could tell the.
Speaker 6: Guy who is just you know, you got caught. He's just a horny, dirty old man.
Speaker 5: I didn't see that, you see it because I focused on my husband, and my husband saw this well.
Speaker 1: But this was this was one where you get you get into an environment where it is customary in America, you're in a you're in some kind of pilates class or whatever it is, you're going to say a hi to the person, especially if you're in there a bunch of times doing it together.
Speaker 6: You're going to think of them as it's Joe who.
Speaker 1: Does plates with me, Hey Joe, that you have this sort of you know, friendship of sorts through through pilates. But in America, well apparently everywhere, it's universal. If that guy is in your pilates class and he learns your name and he's always in there when you're in there.
Speaker 6: He's checking you out and you're tight, sweetie, I mean, and he's.
Speaker 1: And watching him at the dinner last night, no doubt, dirty old man with bad things on his mind.
Speaker 6: I'm surprised. Surprised Kenny actually didn't get did get a little hotter headed about it.
Speaker 3: Have wife and it's a very strict community.
Speaker 5: Very yeah, sure, Okay, that's not happening anymore.
Speaker 1: He's one of the guys bringing those stats down on the sex during marriage.
Speaker 5: No, I tell you, it's like, you know, my husband said something about this. I said, we were joking about it's a situation with the Polish woman and it was the other day and I said, he said, Irina, do you know what is better than one pussy? I said, what two pussies? He said, no, and you pussy. So that's the same thing you're always when you're walking.
Speaker 3: You know who's looking at you.
Speaker 5: You know he's already tried to f his wife, and the same with the husbands.
Speaker 3: If you think that women don't see the same.
Speaker 2: Things women, of course, of course they do.
Speaker 3: Yes, So you see man's logic.
Speaker 5: I see women's logic. Poor women, if you start this conversation, it means you're making an action.
Speaker 1: Okay, Can I tell you something else that's really affecting negatively the amount of sex being had in this country. Yes, it's that students are spending thousands of dollars decorating their dorm rooms, with some parents hiring professional interior designers to create custom dream living spaces that are a far cry from traditional, bare dorm rooms. This trend is amplified on social media platforms like TikTok and Instagram, where quote unquote dorm makeovers are shared but also contribute to the.
Speaker 6: Soaring cost of college. While some parents are willing to spend.
Speaker 1: Up to ten thousand dollars on these transformations, the overall spending on back to back college supplies, including dorm decor is expected to reach eighty eight billion dollars twenty twenty five, according to the National Retail Federation.
Speaker 6: Now this is predominantly in the South.
Speaker 1: This is all of these girls going to these schools in the South, and the same ones you see all over Instagram doing the dance routines and everything else. Spending ten thousand dollars to decorate a dorm room.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Can't milk, milk crates and milk you know those the crates you put on the wall and what everybody did back of the day.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, look you see, like what's the girl's name?
Speaker 4: Uh, the woman who Laurie Lachlin's daughter, I forget a name now, the one who got in trouble at USC.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the one that she got into USC claiming she was an athlete.
Speaker 6: They rigged the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean i'd love to say that. You know, look, the parents got a lot of money, but yeah, I could see that mother doing that kind of thing because then the kid goes off to France for the summer to find out about France. I mean, nice, but it's a far cry from what it used to be. But these parents put a lot. Well, look, Mike, you were I mean, I remember when you were looking at the schools and remember that big story about how many parents are ripped off because of trying to get their kids into better schools and paying money to get a grade better or this and that better.
Speaker 6: I mean, oh no, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: They're hiring You hire consultants that cost a fortune and they, you know, evaluate your kid's resume.
Speaker 6: They're tied into.
Speaker 1: The the admissions office at all of these universities, so they have relationships so they you know, you pay them to become your family friend and coach your kid. They work on the resume, They they do all this stuff and then they start calling university admissions offices for you, and then they give you and they guarantee you that they'll get your kid into one.
Speaker 6: Of their top three choices.
Speaker 1: So that's the that's the guarantee at the end is we'll get them into one of the top three.
Speaker 6: Choices if you do it.
Speaker 1: And I know people we actually did do this for our our oldest and it was it was a mistake. We never should have done it, and it's just a it's just a rip off. But you're you know, you feel like you're competing against all of these people who are doing it and making these resumes look making the kid look much better on paper than the kid is in real life.
Speaker 4: All well, then again, they were doing the kid's entrance exams, which turned out to be a complete horseshit. They taking kids exam and not his exams, his entrance paper to say, whatever you call that, to tell you all you want to go to writing cover letters, yeah, cover letters, and then make it all completely woke and not the way your kid would write or feel well.
Speaker 1: And now you know, either Grock or chet GPT's writing all those legs anyway, and the schools all have the software to detect when it's AI that's writing it. And then now the AI people have the software that detects when the teacher is detecting, and so it double detects.
Speaker 6: It's freaking It's crazy what's going on out there.
Speaker 1: But I mean ten thousand dollars, dorm maker, I'm sorry now that girls like walking me back to her place at the Tridel House after the band party and I look and I see her room as dressed in Ralph Lauren. I'm you know, we'll go and we'll go to my room where you know where Keg is capped or forget about.
Speaker 5: But you know, Mike, what it's proven that we all came from the childhood. And actually it's based on the theory of tracks and triggers, because all those reminders of your childhood, they create some kind of atmosphere like healing walls, you know, the same like you're going to the hospital and you need your home to be healed. I think they kind of created an inspirational mood. But the only thing that everybody is individual, so they can come across.
Speaker 3: How you do that?
Speaker 5: I have no idea, And people like to go to the childhood so badly, like we've been reading this used that teenagers sucking there tell me this. I was pacified. Yeah, yeah, I can look at that. I think that you have to be ready to become an adult. That's why we are crying when they are done with our school, because it would never happen to us again. That's the bodyline, that's the finish. So I think that's why the atmosphere should be different, the music should be different, the environment should be different, because you know, that's change in your life, that's how you understand you on the other level, and people are still trying to be triggered by the same things. You know, we always will have our mothers and fathers inside, our childhood traumas inside, but at least outside, can we make a change on us?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean I remember when we were younger, after high school, we were basically pushed. Our parents pushed us, encouraged us strongly to get engaged and get a ring and get My father took me in New York safely get my first wife and a game and ring. Before I even asked should I do it, He's like, no, We'll go get Jenna Ring. Let's get Jennifer a ring. I know I know somem in downtown and suddenly you're on this just ride like, okay, I guess oh look at the houses now. Oh, it was so much different. We were all married five six years out of high school, two years out of college. My son, my daughter's twenty one. She's not even thinking of that. There's not even a guy in your life right now. It's not even It's very different. We were put on the fast track to have families and get a house and get into get.
Speaker 2: In the working system and just prosper. It's different different times.
Speaker 6: Well, and look, there's a lot of good that comes from it.
Speaker 1: You have your kids in your twenties and early thirties. When they're in their twenties and thirties, you're in your fifties. And if you having grandkids in your sixties, you're able to do, you know, all kinds of stuff with them and get on planes to visit them and drive long distances to see them and everything like that. Now the way stuff's spread out, you have fathers who are seventy, you know, they're having kids when they're in their sixties, and it's not you know, they're they're going to be gone long before the kid's ten years old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I don't know. I know, I don't know. Said yes, I was.
Speaker 1: I was looking for a pick me up story and I landed on this landslide that killed a thousand people in Sudan. I don't I don't think that's a pick me up landslide.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine that a thousand people?
Speaker 1: So in this village called Tarascent Village in uh Uh, Darfur, in Sudan, Jesus, one person in this village, a thousand people died and one person survived.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the whole village is gone.
Speaker 3: But this is a real story.
Speaker 6: It happened on August thirty.
Speaker 1: First happened on Sunday, where one in Sudan, in central Darfur Afri, there was you know, just just like what happens in California. There was a bunch of days of really torrential rains. And you know, I don't know if they've had fires there or anything, but but especially in California, if if they've had fires and then they have rains, you get massive mud slides because there's there's no forestreet to stop the to keep the ground solid, and so it just peels off in sheets. That's what happened here. Initial information indicates the depth of all village residents, which is estimated to be more than one thousand people. Only one person survived. So you're that one survivor of a landslide knocks out your entire village.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, what.
Speaker 4: What Indonesia or India? People dead. He comes out of it like nothing ever happened. Everybody was destroyed. It was a major crash. She's fine. That's got to fuck you up the rest of your life. Why why did you survive?
Speaker 3: What's the destiny?
Speaker 4: And he had explanation, But the one survivor in Darfoor, he lost his family friends.
Speaker 2: Here's all his neighbors or hers I don't know if it was. I don't know if it was either way.
Speaker 6: It's a man or a woman. I see.
Speaker 2: I see stories in Gaza. You know they lose their kids. Who lost his wife? What the fuck do you do? How do you go on? How do you go on?
Speaker 4: I couldn't put my pants on if I lost my kid. I don't know how I got to bed in the morning, never mind going on.
Speaker 1: Speaking of which, did you see the scene at Hershey Park the other day with him?
Speaker 6: Okay? I don't know how old the.
Speaker 1: Kid was, at four or five, maybe maybe even younger, walking along the monorail track at a big theme park in Pennsylvania arena called Hershey Park, like a low low egg Disney kind of thing.
Speaker 3: And uh, do kids and grandkids went there?
Speaker 1: I heard, okay, And somebody had to call the parents lost the kid period that small kid, parents lose track of him in a freaking amusement park. And somebody had to climb up one of the posts that go up to the mono rail because it's way raised above.
Speaker 6: This guy was walking.
Speaker 1: I don't know how wide it is, it's five feet wide or something four or five feet and the little kids walking along. If he fall, if he goes over the edge, he's dead.
Speaker 6: It's that it's high enough.
Speaker 1: And so they two guys went up and and and actually surprisingly they got the kid.
Speaker 6: To come to them.
Speaker 1: After like ten seconds, the kid like resisted and then they got the kid to come to him.
Speaker 6: But uh, that's great. I don't know why I got what did I get into that? After the.
Speaker 5: Really said that he wouldn't continue normally his life without kids. Have even't imagine it? And you said that, have you ever heard about what happened in Hersham Park. So like, how difficult for this parents for lost kid?
Speaker 3: What happened? What happened to a kid?
Speaker 6: Oh, they rescued him.
Speaker 1: He's fine and they were able to reunite with the parents. But you know, the parents, I'm sure that kid will never be out of their sight again. But no, damn, I mean the one place. I mean, you've got to you go to a place like that.
Speaker 6: You got to have a plan as a family, I mean, a.
Speaker 1: Rock solid plant. And if the kid is that small, then they've got to.
Speaker 2: Be attached to you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And they do that in a way that it's not you know, you're not mistreating anybody.
Speaker 6: You gotta I mean, you can't let your kid wander.
Speaker 2: No, I'm so sorry about that stuff. I've never I never wanted.
Speaker 4: I was always scared to get lost by I have big fear about that. But speaking about not uplifting, but I watched the documentary's wifely put.
Speaker 2: Together there for you know, uh Katrina three part documentary.
Speaker 6: Uh, he did it. I didn't know he did it.
Speaker 4: I didn't know he did it until I heard the music playing underneath it. He always pays that shitty jazz I said, oh no, and the third episode is awful, the.
Speaker 6: First third a third episode goes so racist.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it yes. But you know something, Mike, I gotta tell you.
Speaker 4: When we were in New Orleans last year, well, yeah, a year and a half ago. It ever was two years ago. We sat with those guys, yeah, and one of them told the story of him going back to town in a truck with a bunch of guns, and they were told no one could go back to town because you know, they didn't know what the hell was going on. You weren't allowed to go back. This guy's going back over some kind of highway bridge and his big truck with a bunch of ammon guns and a police or army helicopter stopped on the bridge and I don't know if you remember this, and they got out of the chopper and they knew he was and they said, okay, you can go.
Speaker 2: And they told him if you see looters, shoot them.
Speaker 4: And and I'm gonna think this by at least people saying all these black people saying they came out to shoot us.
Speaker 2: And you got that guy Honoree, who was telling everybody.
Speaker 4: Put two weapons down, you know, so to say it wasn't raised as probably wrong on our parts because we heard it confirmed by an Italian guy who was told, shoot.
Speaker 1: It's New Orleans. It was most definitely racist. Course, but the documentary went beyond.
Speaker 6: I mean, it went it went beyond.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, I mean, you talk about just a horrible, horrible tragedy eighteen hundred people and you don't even.
Speaker 2: Realize that it happened days after the storm.
Speaker 4: It there was like there was the levees that did everything, that filled the soup bowl up.
Speaker 2: I always keep thinking, oh the storm.
Speaker 4: No, it was like the sun was out and all of a sudden, the water is coming down the streets.
Speaker 1: No, it was actually less of a storm than the one right ida that I wrote out there two years.
Speaker 6: Ago, three years ago.
Speaker 1: It actually turned east at kind of the last minute and ended up I think the eye passed over like Ocean Springs, Mississippi or something, and so it didn't it wasn't a direct on New Orleans. And so the next morning everybody woke up and butt, wow, we got through it.
Speaker 6: It was only a category three when it hit.
Speaker 1: And blah blah blah and uh, and then the levee started breaking and it just looks it's it's why I wouldn't consider living there, permit. I mean, my wife did really like living there. I was, I was like, it's it's beautiful in places, and it's unbelievably ugly in places. It's clean in places, and it's unbelievably dirty in places. The food is spectacular in places, food is incredibly unhealthy in places. It is I mean, it's a it's an f the up place. It's a place where you cannot depend on anyone who provides service of any kind to you. They pick up garbage on the days they want to. The repairman says he's coming Friday. That means he'll be there by Tuesday. I mean, it is that. That's just the way.
Speaker 4: I was walking on pieces of lumber, the big holes in the sidewalk, like Jesus Christ.
Speaker 6: It it's it's a shame.
Speaker 1: And they lost a lot of population after it, but you know, still a heck with a lot of people that lived there and and uh and lived that lifestyle. But it's you know, they eat hard, they drink hard.
Speaker 2: It's I mean, they'd go.
Speaker 6: At they go out life.
Speaker 1: But that that is definitely a tragic story. But in the last episode, and I didn't understand what the heck bread Pit built these houses and built it with with the wrong ship that got once it got moist and started getting moldy, and none of these homes can stand. They have to redo all that was crazy and it just came out of nowhere into the story. It's like there was no place for that, and they just like put it.
Speaker 6: In in the middle.
Speaker 1: That's why the last thing that occurred to me was that it was an experienced uh producer director putting the things together, because that last episode was a mess.
Speaker 4: I kept hearing his voice in the last episode. He even ask people questions, you know when it got very resist at the end, like it always does with his ship.
Speaker 2: But uh, it just was.
Speaker 4: Amazing to sit in that house and uh, what the hell did they was that not Tremaine?
Speaker 2: Was it where the restaurant was, but we ate the Italian restaurant.
Speaker 6: The guy, Oh, no, that that's there. That's Metay Mettery.
Speaker 2: That's why Metary to be in the house where the guy's pointing.
Speaker 4: It was as high as the ceiling, just about the ceiling, and the dining room was sitting in.
Speaker 2: I can't even imagine that.
Speaker 4: On and it's a super Bowl to think of alligators in the water, and it's poisonous snakes in the water and dead people in the water and oil and.
Speaker 2: Oh god, it's disgusting, disgusting.
Speaker 6: Four people's look. I uh.
Speaker 1: I interviewed very high level guy in New Orleans PD for Yeah, I remember podcast I was doing there a couple of years ago in the and this is.
Speaker 6: When they were down.
Speaker 1: They were down to like eight hundred and fifty officers in n OPD and they had sixteen hundred at one time, right, so half the number of police. And I'm like, how the hell do you And he draws me a circle on a map, and it's all the murder in New Orleans. Ninety nine percent of it occurs within this circle. And he says, we just don't go in there. Yeah, we just don't go in there.
Speaker 6: We just don't.
Speaker 1: We just don't police it. We just and you know, and so every weekend they kill each other. And that's what's happened in Chicago, that's what's happening in DC. All these places where you know, efforts to defund the police or what else. You're way down in your number of officers. It's the most dangerous area of the city. And the strategy they come up with out of economic necessity is let's just let him kill each other. And so you want to you want to tell me that people in those communities don't want to see cops there.
Speaker 2: Of course they do.
Speaker 4: They all say it. They love it, especially in DC. And you know, this Governor Pritzker in Illinois is a real idiot. You could tell he's getting thinner because he's probably gonna run in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 2: But that's why, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Is he getting thinner? I can't tell that.
Speaker 4: Devinusimus has kicked up a new speech power, of new hand motions.
Speaker 2: He's getting ready to do his thing. Prince is going to run through it. I hate him. Such a phony, such a phony movement.
Speaker 3: Oh god, he joke's on.
Speaker 5: He his hands, the hands like that before they made me.
Speaker 3: You know, look at it, and it's funny.
Speaker 2: It's really he wasn't so slimy. He would be present in for two terms. He just has the look, but not the Personality's so slimy. He's got it. He's got the look, he's got the gravitas. But no, it can't happen. But yeah.
Speaker 4: Look, my father used to say, that's Tony Boch. They just texted me. When they used to go to some really bad neighborhoods in New York as a policeman, they would look at a bunch of young kids in the street hanging out and they'd say, they call them future overtime.
Speaker 2: That's our future over time. We're gonna We're gonna work overtime, make a lot.
Speaker 4: Of money because these kids are gonna get arrested in fifteen years and that's all I've been making our.
Speaker 2: Money before he retire. It's kind of sad, but it's true. It's true. My father, when he was a cop told me that he was undercover.
Speaker 4: He would arrest the Italian gangsters, Jewish gangsters, and Latin and blacks guys. He said, Italians and Jews, they see you coming, they put their hands out.
Speaker 2: You got me. They know the game.
Speaker 4: When he'd go into a tenement in Harlem to arrest the black cron criminal, off the roof would come buckets of cemit like hard cement and a pale bowling balls and anything they could throw from the roof to protect the criminal who lives in their tenement. It makes the drug dealer, the criminal, and they protect these fucking people, and all.
Speaker 1: The people are held hostage, you know, like in that documentary, you're some of those people.
Speaker 6: You're four or five days without food.
Speaker 1: And water, and you're gonna you're gonna fire at them for looting a walmart that's not gonna have any It's already a freaking right off to the corporation. There's nothing in there that's going to survive. Let them have the food in the freaking walmart.
Speaker 2: Kidding, of course, of course, of course that's sad.
Speaker 4: And you know, you're talking about people in the super Dome, but people in general.
Speaker 2: Nothing was open.
Speaker 4: You got people who are alcoholics who haven't had a drink for four or five days. You got smokers who can't get cigarettes. You talk about the and mentally ill people out in the water on the roofs Oh what a what a what a calamity of all sorts of different people about to explode and they've lost everything and they can't find their mother or their sister. Oh my god, I don't know how to handle it.
Speaker 1: It's just the weird thing, is why. I guess part of it is dem sync. It's it's better for them. You know, the less police presence in those areas, the better their relationship with the black community.
Speaker 6: I mean, I have no idea, how the hell do they think that. And by the way, if you're ever going to get out of.
Speaker 1: The cycle, if I know I can't get away with something, then.
Speaker 6: I gotta look for something else to do, Okay.
Speaker 1: So I can't make it out of this neighborhood by selling drugs on the corner or becoming a gang banger.
Speaker 6: Okay, So maybe I have to stay in school. Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just think that nothing but good could come from having those areas be.
Speaker 4: You've got to have police, you gotta have good teachers and teachers who care in schools that give you what the kids need.
Speaker 2: And the more we hear the more that's not the case.
Speaker 1: Oh, if bullets aren't flying by the school anymore, then you're going to get some teachers to go in there. If bullets are flying by the school every night, then no, you're not going to get any teachers to.
Speaker 2: Go in there.
Speaker 1: It's but everything points to the same thing. Protect the citizens police the area. But they find a way to do it. And if the federal government is now saying we'll do it, and.
Speaker 6: I think it's one of the few things taxpayers would agree on.
Speaker 2: All of them. Of course, take my.
Speaker 1: Money and yes, use it to put more police in these areas and help those citizens.
Speaker 4: It's hard nothing, but these genocrats love to say, you know, actually the crime is down because they're not reporting a number one, number two these states.
Speaker 2: These are happening in red states. They never say that.
Speaker 4: The correct thing is it's happening in the blue cities within the Red States, the sanctuary cities for the most part, in a lot of ways, not the Red states. It's the blue cities in everybody. Everybody knows where it's happening.
Speaker 1: No, there's no nobody's naive enough to let them dance through the stats and not understand what well Prince.
Speaker 4: Cotrick said, Prince cont just said he's going to use National Guard from Illinois.
Speaker 2: He doesn't want the federal to come in.
Speaker 4: But he did say he's gonna has like god, I've read a hundreds on hold in case he needs them. So he doesn't want Trump's people. Apparently Trump can't do that. Apparently he can't send them to a different state. Only CANBC.
Speaker 2: Okay, so now they're going to use their own and we'll see.
Speaker 1: You can't without declaring an emmergent state of emergency and insurrection, you know, so, which is how he.
Speaker 6: Went into California the the first time, right, So what is he what is he announcing it? To me?
Speaker 4: I'm just looking, well, this says is gonna a's an over announcement any minute.
Speaker 2: But I'm looking at.
Speaker 4: Judge Block's return home flights for microm kids. Something Trump's going out about the Department of Defense. I think it might be that Alabama is going to be the place for a space what's our what's.
Speaker 2: Our Okay, saw that, But I can't be the announcement it's about.
Speaker 1: Can't you do a three days in advance announcement that when he's been kind of incognito for a number of days, that you're going to and that's what it's going to be. Well, that's that you're swapping Colorado for Alabama for That's just why.
Speaker 2: That's just why I think. But that's not big enough.
Speaker 6: I know that's what a lot of people think.
Speaker 1: I see it on I see it on on X that that's what people are saying.
Speaker 4: But maybe discuss his health because his health's been bandied about and you know, always rumors of the bruce on his hand.
Speaker 2: It's not a rumor, but I think he might.
Speaker 4: Have to make it a talk about my bed.
Speaker 1: Is that it's not that, or if it is that, that it was going to be something else that they They then took the audible and went for that. Speaking of audibles, do you think that Bill Belichick would take the audible today and go back to being a retired old football coach playing golfer. He's happy that he's in. You know, he is Irina, He's the guy that coached the Patriots forever. Is the young girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're in a smaller T shirt.
Speaker 6: They played against my son.
Speaker 1: They played against my son's school last night against TCU, and they got They got across.
Speaker 3: With him for a lot.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: Actually like I like his confidence, I like his energy.
Speaker 5: I like his you know, strictness.
Speaker 6: They were a bad hoodie last night. Looked like he had de cuts.
Speaker 5: I know that's why you dropped my attention there because you was the guy who mentioned that, so I remember it.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 2: He has a bigger turf for his girlfriend than that hoodie.
Speaker 4: But he he needs to take stock now, I think and really look at the way things are with her getting all the headlines, the attention, and her growing real estate portfolio of eight million dollars, maybe he's got to concentrate more on being a fucking football coach because that's his expertise. And I think maybe he just was having too much fun for a while with the young girlfriend.
Speaker 2: It's about to happen.
Speaker 1: I'm just happy it'll take the the microscope off of our Chokefully, for a couple of days, that was so sad.
Speaker 6: I was so upset the other day. Yeah, I love that kid.
Speaker 1: He's a great, great kid, and I love that family the whole time. I mean, they're just great, incredible people. And you just wanted him to He didn't have to do great. He just had to have a decent first game out. There was so much pressure on him, imagine going so he never started an away game before that, And your first away game is in front of one hundred and some thousand people screaming in Ohio state the national defending national champion. That's the first game you start on the road. I can't even you know, somebody, somebody speaks halfway loud.
Speaker 6: In my backswing, I fall apart and the ball goes chanks it.
Speaker 1: I shank it fifty yards left right. Imagine that kind of pressure on you as a twenty year old kid.
Speaker 2: It's amazing, it's amazing. I think he'll be fine. A guy, he's super talented.
Speaker 4: Ohio State came to play and they're the champs, and you know it's it's a young kid.
Speaker 2: But he'll be bound and do fine.
Speaker 6: I think I think he will.
Speaker 1: And hopefully this will take a little bit of the the pressure off of him, Like everybody won't be hanging on is there. You know, the the money won't be thrown at him as much, the uh.
Speaker 6: You know all that. He'll he'll the limelight.
Speaker 1: Will will will dim a little bit and he'll be able to flourish thring them.
Speaker 2: I want to say this before before I go. I wish they'd mentioned his father.
Speaker 4: Every time they show the kid, they archie man, he's grands grandkid and Eli and and what's his name's nephew, and never the father.
Speaker 2: The father's got to be going, what the fuck, I'm not involved in us anymore.
Speaker 6: Actually, they showed Coop number time.
Speaker 1: They even talked about Ellen, who is very good friends with Cherry and very close to Jerry Anne and and Ellen was a really good high school in college, she played volleyball at.
Speaker 6: University of Virginia.
Speaker 1: And she's tall, she's big, I mean, and a lot of his athleticism because he do you remember neither Eli nor Peyton could.
Speaker 2: Run at all.
Speaker 1: Archie was a scrambling quarterback. Archie could run. Uh arche runs and is a big guy, so I mean, he can run over. He can do Josh Allen kind of stuff running as a quarterback. But he's got to be making the throws.
Speaker 2: And he was.
Speaker 4: Wasn't his father supposedly as better or as good, if maybe not better as an athlete than Peyton, and some of.
Speaker 1: Them saying he was a really good athlete. Uh, he he got. He was at Ole Miss his freshman year. Archie told me this story directly that Archie was there watching spring practice and he was a receiver, not a not a quarterback, and he caught a passed over the middle, went up in the air. Somebody had him a small act and uh and he went down and that's when, uh, they did a full series on him and realized how bad his stenosis was.
Speaker 6: Wow, and uh and that was it.
Speaker 1: They had to hang him up right then and there, so he never played again after that.
Speaker 6: But but he's a great guy. He's a character. I mean, he is a he is.
Speaker 4: A funny They're a funny guy.
Speaker 6: You know what.
Speaker 1: The least funny of him is Pete Peyton, and the funniest of him is Cool and Eli's somewhere in between. But Eli's a really nice guy. But everybody thinks Peyton's hysterical. Peyton is just is a great actor. I mean he can just he can pull it off the SNL stuff everything else.
Speaker 6: But Cooper's just genuine hysterics.
Speaker 1: And he's he is a funny dude.
Speaker 6: They're good. They're different family.
Speaker 1: That's the other reason I felt bad about it. But he will, he will have his day.
Speaker 6: He will, he will come back from them right from Eli, not for me.
Speaker 1: I lived around the corner from UH, from the from Coop and and Ellen. Arch and Law went to school with Arch so actually won UH state championship basketball together two of them.
Speaker 6: Well arch didn't play a senior year, so low one too of them.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so we got to be around them a lot, and and I especially fell in love with Archie, who's like the mayor, you know, he knows everybody in town. Everybody knows him do anything for anybody. He just in fact, I texted with him that morning, the morning of the game, and uh, and just said, you must be so proud, you know, good luck And and I mean he's just texted me something short back thanking me.
Speaker 4: But teams back in the day, he team Archie.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was, but he was still he was still really good even on shitty teams. And and he's uh, he's a legend for sure. And he's a he's a better guy than he would player.
Speaker 6: I mean, he's just he's just a great, great guy.
Speaker 1: So like I said, they they will have their day. He will come back. So have faith, Arena. Nothing to weigh in on the manning. Uh okay, that was well that was football. But are you taking you're taking the Giants this weekend? Taking the taking the Giants to beat the Commanders this weekend?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, this.
Speaker 6: Is the first week of the NFL football start this week get you got to get your bets in.
Speaker 3: Okay, So, but we do what we have to do.
Speaker 6: In the first game is Thursday night, not tonight.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, well maybe it's preseasons, though I don't.
Speaker 6: Now it's no preseason super February.
Speaker 2: Yes, Thursday of the game.
Speaker 6: Thursday is the first game.
Speaker 2: For Minnesota, and.
Speaker 6: I forget.
Speaker 2: That they're playing.
Speaker 6: I've the NFL season really creeped up on me.
Speaker 1: I did you know watch Hard Knocks, which was great with Buffalo, and then take.
Speaker 6: Close attention to the Giants because we have New York.
Speaker 1: Next Sports Superstar is our backup quarterback for the four games that will be back up. But anyway, Yes, the NFL starts this weekend Arena, so I know you're gonna want to be in front of the TV watching.
Speaker 6: Thanks everybody, Thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Yes, so long hanging there, Dot hanging Yeah.