Speaker 1: It's never a shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'd let your taco one on one one w JR R.
Speaker 3: But your freaking idiots. All right, Hey, remember, if you want a chance to go see Highly Suspect tonight, their first of two shows at the House of Blues, you might want to throw a vote in for you say we play It might be going to the show for free.
Speaker 1: Crocus is who you're voting on this morning listeners suggested school. You say we played three songs from Crocus.
Speaker 3: Screaming in the Night, Midnight Maniac or stayed Awake all night? Which one should we play at nine? You determine that and we'll do so, and then someone's randomly.
Speaker 4: Picked to win some Yeah, Highly Suspect got it all right, boy, Let's let's start in the heartland and Nebraska Cornhuskers.
Speaker 2: Baby, we got your coach, or we should say we got our coach.
Speaker 5: Back.
Speaker 3: Family was having a gathering, a get together and they had I guess a table out on the back patio that had some treats and food on it for for the get together.
Speaker 5: They were having.
Speaker 1: Picture like an old farmhouse kind of setting with the picnic table out there.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: The sun of the family in the family went out back to set some more food down and noticed chocolate pawprints all over the back patio.
Speaker 5: That led to.
Speaker 3: A piece of you know, deck furniture that had a possum curled up on it.
Speaker 5: The possum had eaten just.
Speaker 3: About all of a Costco sized chocolate moose cake it had been put out on the porch.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have a lot of questions here.
Speaker 3: Chocolate moose cake from Costco, which, by the way, is delicious, delicious.
Speaker 1: And by the way, like you said, it is Costco size. It's delicious, but it's pretty damn big and rich and thick. Well, the poor little possum.
Speaker 2: You have to pump pump his possum stomach.
Speaker 3: He was he was having a medical episode after this, so they felt bad. They were like, what the poor little guy. They got him to a and I have the pictures in this story on our Facebook page. Got the little guy to a local animal hospital where they were able to use some charcoal stuff to stabilize him and they believe he'll be okay to be released back get into the wild.
Speaker 2: Holy.
Speaker 6: Okay, first, off. I thought possum's just a like bugs. Well, apparently taco. If there's a Costco chocolate moose cake available, they're gonna opt for that over bugs, wouldn't you.
Speaker 1: Well, if they're opting for that, then I think i'd i'd see a possum with that.
Speaker 2: I know they're supposed to be nice.
Speaker 1: For that mean looking little face they have, I'd write, I'd picture and eating the Costco chicken. Yeah, there's wolfing one of them down. I got one of those the other the other day. I think I got it Tuesday or Monday, one of the one or the other.
Speaker 3: That some bitch pat was so big. You know, they need to put those things back in the plastic clamshell containers. Those paper bags sucked.
Speaker 2: Ding ding ding ding ding. I'm on board with you, it's just not the same.
Speaker 6: And trying to get that big old bird out of that plastic bag then you get all over your hands, right well.
Speaker 3: I liked also the fact that, you know, like in our case, it's just me and the wife, if we're having a Costco retisserie chicken, that's not gonna be one meal, that's gonna be several meals. You can just use that container to leave the the extra slices of stuff that you've you know, pulled and sliced off right in it. Put it back in the fridge, that bag. That thing's done.
Speaker 1: So no, I have a different method, and I'd put it back in the bag when I get a Costco chicken, because my wife will make chicken enchiladas, chicken noodle soup like Italian chicken noodle, good stuff, and then a couple other chicken things. So I break that chicken out as soon as I get a home. I eat a nice hot sandwich it's still hot with the little mayo and pepper, and then I break that some ditch down and put that thing it used to go right back in the clam shell or save it for the bones for the soup. But I agree, bring back the clam shells.
Speaker 2: Do we go, picket?
Speaker 3: You know there's other things that I think, Well, I'm not going to pick it over anything. To be honest with you.
Speaker 5: That's true. We don't like the pictures look like.
Speaker 3: A lunatic doing stuff like that. Personal opinion. If you're a picketer, whatever man.
Speaker 1: Little picket, maybe Kenny Pickets listening Hey a radio, Hey, here's a.
Speaker 3: Couple names I haven't seen in a while or heard, Cheech and Chong. Oh you know how old they are now? They got be in there set of these. Cheech Marin is seventy eight and Tommy Chong is eighty five.
Speaker 2: Tommy Chong's eighty eighty five.
Speaker 3: And they have a new movie coming out, Cheech and Chong's last movie. It's actually gonna be a feature length documentary about the stoner comedy.
Speaker 1: Duo in their time kind of passed. I mean now that everything was legal. It's kind of like the super Taco bubble or yeah right away, because it's kind of it's it's already pretty much I legal. You can't walk through a parking lot without smelling wheat.
Speaker 3: It will open in limited theaters on April twentieth, twenty showing ahead of its nationwide release on the twenty fifth of April.
Speaker 1: The first showing is at four twenty. Hey man, props to them. They're making a hell of a killing and a hell of a living and a killing on all that is flower because I mean, the bongs they were salad everything.
Speaker 3: I remember that my first encounter with Cheach and Chong, it was my buddy's older brother growing up. He was the one who turned me and my friend onto all the stuff that I still listened to this day. Now I will think Todd. It's Todd Todd, you know. But yeah, he had the you know, the Cheech and Chunk comedy albums that he played. We mean, my buddy had no idea what we were listening to. It's just these two sound kind of crazy. Of course the movies.
Speaker 1: When I was watching the movie with the fish talking to him and he's high, I didn't even really it was like a kid.
Speaker 5: Kid man made out of weed.
Speaker 2: And my dad walked in and he goes.
Speaker 6: Oh, yeah, you're watching this garbage right, and he and he happened to walk in right when they had f I ran on the board because we had free like a free HBO for the weekend, and he walked in when I was like, I don't know, maybe it was like six. I don't even know how old I was, but I shouldn't be because I didn't understand the weed reference of him talking to a fish and then the F I ran. I'm like even at that age, I'm like, great, my dad walks in right when the F word's there. Because we were trying to get hbo.
Speaker 2: He goes, that's why we're not getting it us. They have to pay extra. I don't blame him.
Speaker 5: Thanks Dad, Chinching Chong's last movie April.
Speaker 2: It's funny.
Speaker 1: Uh, finally there's this. I saved this for last this morning. Remember they were here in the studio, they were in the building. We did I did picture of them. I don't I must not have been here that day. You must not have got I just remember our producer, Uh, not our producer, but the production guy Dave Green was like, oh my.
Speaker 3: God, yeah, no, I don't recall that. I must not have been here that day.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was before you and I were together. I don't know, but I know they were here.
Speaker 5: That's a fact.
Speaker 3: If you have not seen the clip of the hump back whale eating the kayaker, this cost the Chilean coast.
Speaker 5: This is you've seen it. It's exactly what I just said.
Speaker 3: A hump back whale consumes the kayaker and kayak and all in one fell swoop.
Speaker 2: It's it's a real live Pinocchio.
Speaker 5: Only to spit him right back.
Speaker 2: I want it was just patty.
Speaker 1: He was probably just scooping for the plant life or whatever they eat.
Speaker 3: I do have to wonder though, like you know in the shows and the stories, that did he have even for a brief moment get down far.
Speaker 5: Enough to take a look around and go, whoa, I'm inside the whale.
Speaker 1: No, I think he had enough time to go. Thank God him in the ocean because he's Crapul Jr.
Speaker 5: Facebook page is incredible.
Speaker 1: Again, this Yeah Jr. Facebook page they glints of that is crazy. That guy's got to be sitting there afterwards. Look at him, he's like climbing back on top of his kayak. He's gotta be going which just happened? And how about the guy that's filming, do you mind coming over and maybe helping.
Speaker 2: Me instead of his filming.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this, if you have something like this happened to you, are you ever going back in the ocean kayaking again?
Speaker 2: I gotta say now, I don't even know.
Speaker 5: If I'd eat seafood any longer.
Speaker 2: Jesus' station is Wjerr