Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, y, Happy Friday, Happy Friday the TV show.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 2: I'm Selenam and I'm just let's get things started with the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm not even mad though, because no one's working. No one's working except for us.
Speaker 3: We shouldn't have been working this week week day. Julie screwed the schedule up on this one.
Speaker 2: But Monday, you guys better be back with the first time back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Monday, Monday, Mondays. Give you a little past today yesterday, and.
Speaker 3: Today's like a soft launch of the JV Show twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Next week we're going full swing.
Speaker 2: Yes, a couple things. One I forgot to tell you yesterday that I finally watched Home Alone over the holiday break.
Speaker 3: Really, yes, Wow, all these days finally happened.
Speaker 2: I feel more cultured, Like why why didn't I ever watch this? I buy my whole life all twenty six and a half years without ever seeing Home Alone.
Speaker 3: And you probably understood so many other references and pop culture that you've been.
Speaker 1: Hearing for years and years and years, and now life makes sense.
Speaker 3: Why it's a classic filthy animal God, there's so many good lines in.
Speaker 2: There, but Sergeant Balzac.
Speaker 3: Also a great line, not expecting that there's some just classic stuff in there that you forget about.
Speaker 2: Isn't it kind of weird how movies back then could get away with things and like kid movies that would never fly today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I don't feel like it was totally built as like super super kid movie back then, not not in the way that we have kid movies today.
Speaker 1: It's not like it was rated g.
Speaker 2: It was definitely like a family movie.
Speaker 3: Yes, but it wasn't like, I don't know, it didn't gear as.
Speaker 1: Kid kid oh okay, crazy as it as movies do now.
Speaker 2: I don't remember. I don't even know if I was born and it came out only twenty six and a half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean my grandparents told me about it was so little go ahead. No, I was just gonna say, I'm glad that you're.
Speaker 1: Finally that you're finally there, because home alone.
Speaker 2: Is literally the other thing. Yesterday we talked about how I had a meltdown on this thing called the sky bike when I was in Cabo over the New Year's Me and my man went out there for New Year's.
Speaker 1: It's like a bike on a zip line.
Speaker 2: Yes, I finally got the video and there's pictures. I posted them on Instagram. Go to a JB morning show. Make sure you're following up.
Speaker 4: They did it.
Speaker 2: So there was a drone that captured video of us. It cuts off right before I start like panicking.
Speaker 1: Let's take hook.
Speaker 2: It's not a this is us biking on a zipline.
Speaker 1: WHOA, it does look like you're going uphill on this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so towards the end you start going uphill. And that's what made me cause the freak out because I literally could not push anymore, and they said, don't stop, and so I'm like, if I stop, what's gonna happen? My legs feel like they're gonna fall off.
Speaker 3: You're childbirth or the sky if you don't stop pushing, if.
Speaker 2: You keep on swiping. Like that third picture, you can kind of see me struggling. I'm using like all my using all my body weight instrengths to try to get the pedaled down to get this stupid bike to It was so scary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, whose idea is this? My man?
Speaker 2: Obviously don't mind.
Speaker 1: It does look really cool.
Speaker 2: Though, something you would enjoy.
Speaker 1: Graham I'm you're again.
Speaker 3: Is this just like a regular ten speed that they stick on a wire is a special made sky bike? Because to me it looks like a regular old bike that they just stuck on a on a zip line.
Speaker 2: I mean the tires are made for the zip line because it.
Speaker 3: Kind of they just took the tire tube off. That's what a bike tire looks like.
Speaker 2: What it is? Maybe it is, I don't know. I don't know bikes. Is there anything?
Speaker 1: But can you derail your bike? Is what I'm wondering.
Speaker 3: Like it looks I see it's clipped on and you have a I mean, there's a zipline line above you, so like there's no chance that you're going to fall, But like, couldn't the bike like tip over and then that would just result in you being in one of the most awkward situations of all time.
Speaker 1: They'd have to come out and get you.
Speaker 2: I guess you probably could if you if you tried, But the tension between the two zip lines, like they really I had to like like push it up and open to get the bike to fit in there.
Speaker 1: Oh, I see, you know what I mean, But it ghost snugging.
Speaker 2: Go I checked that out. JB Morning Show and you can see why I almost die in the middle of it. Grahama, what do you have?
Speaker 3: I wanted to talk about this story from this past weekend. Did you hear about the driver in Madera County on Highway ninety nine They got pulled over. He was driving with a monkey in the car.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, how cute?
Speaker 1: No, what do you mean how cute?
Speaker 2: That's so cute.
Speaker 3: So the CHP pulls over this guy for speeding and then I think they thought he was under the influence as well, which he was, and in possession of some cannabis for sale. No big deal. But he's driving a four hundred thousand dollars Rolls Royce. No big deal, you know, just out for a out for a nice drive. And when they pulled him over, they said the weirdest thing was, yes, there was a baby spider monkey in the car that was clinging to him, and the spider monkey was wearing clothes. Spider monkey had clothes on. And this dude's out just roll around. He's twenty seven years old. I just when I hear a story like this, it just gets me to think of like how weird life is and everybody's different path. Because you and I were driving around in are you know, just boring old cars.
Speaker 2: There's no have a ford.
Speaker 3: You and I are driving around and are boring old cars, and there's no monkey.
Speaker 1: In clothes wearing clothes.
Speaker 3: He's twenty seven years old, he's got a four hundred thousand dollars car and he's got a monkey wearing clothes in it. Oh my god, amongst a few other things that you shouldn't have had.
Speaker 1: But I mean, just like, how weird is life?
Speaker 5: Like, Yeah, your life path brought you here, but.
Speaker 2: It's like you ever think. And I saw this online a couple times recently, and it made me really think, like, yeah, when we're driving, we're in our own little world. Yeah, but everyone's in their own world in their own car that we're all our own main character in our own legitimately.
Speaker 3: You know, people are just out there driving under the influence with a spider baby spider monkey dressin it was wearing a cute little Onesie said it's illegal to own a monkey in California.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so they had to confiscate the monkey.
Speaker 2: Oh I hope it goes to a good home.
Speaker 4: Selina wants one.
Speaker 2: I will, but I still live in California.
Speaker 3: They get brought into the Oakland Zoo, so maybe you can go see that little monkey.
Speaker 2: Probably drinks out of a little baby bottle and it needs a little baby in there.
Speaker 3: And like when he's in the car, you put his little hands on the.
Speaker 1: Steering wheel he's driving. You're like, hey, monkey, see the course. Yeah, of course it's so cute. The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: Four nine, Happy Friday things for hanging out with us.
Speaker 6: It's time for the four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, over the break, did you guys see that section of the Santa Cruz wharf that fell into the water. Yes, like one hundred and fifty feet collapsed into the water. The reconstruction workers fell and all this equipment goes tumbling down. So the wharf is going to reopen tomorrow after being deemed safe to do so, and just that end portion that still has a lot of damage, that part is going to be closed off to the public.
Speaker 3: The part that's missing is going to be closed off because that part's in the ocean somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The Warriors got back to having a winning record last night after they founded the Philadelphia seventy six ers at Chase Center one thirty nine to one oh five. Steph Curry had a pretty incredible game. He was a perfect eight for eight on his three pointers. That's something he has never done before in his career, and he finished the game with thirty points in tennisis. The Warriors will look to keep things going tomorrow evening when the host of Grizzlies at Chase Center.
Speaker 1: Tip off is at five dirty goat woohoop.
Speaker 4: The rain has already arrived in some Bay Area cities.
Speaker 5: So if you're leaving the house right now, take your umbrella.
Speaker 4: Heiswe in the mid fifties.
Speaker 1: Her go best you today. Today is going to be an eight.
Speaker 3: Savor shared passions and fall in love again with Venus and Pisces over the next month.
Speaker 1: The hell does that mean? Oh goodness, Venus is inside of Pisces.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have the planet like Venus is bending Pisces over. You're getting in sync with your partner and it's time to let your love juices flveo oh je juices are flowing for a whole month, because.
Speaker 1: Gross, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Gypsy Rose? You know I love talking about your jazz.
Speaker 5: Let's talk, all right, So, as you know, she was gonna be putting out an audiobook or a book in general.
Speaker 4: It was called My Time to Stand.
Speaker 5: So this is now out and I've been seeing snippets of it on TikTok.
Speaker 4: So I wanted to just play a little bit of it for you because.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that if you got the audio book, she's the one that narrates it.
Speaker 4: Oh, So that's what it sounds like.
Speaker 7: My father was not present at my birth. As I wrestled my way out of my mama, he was getting wasted and tripping it on acid his friends for four days at the Torpen Rodeo, a fishing tournament over on Grand Isle. Minutes old and swaddled sweetly. I imagine my gaze enchanting my mother with a love and a fixed attention she had never known. And that's when she decided I was not to be shared.
Speaker 4: Could j.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a couple of things. No, could never listen to her talk. Secondly, it sounds like she's reading it for the first time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna say, there's no emotion and feeling. It's your book, talk like you were just having a conversation.
Speaker 3: But clearly she's never she didn't write it, and she's reading these sentences.
Speaker 1: For the first time.
Speaker 3: That was you she messed up in one of those sentences, like she paused in the wrong spot, whatever it was.
Speaker 1: She's reading the sentence, yeah, for the first time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mind you.
Speaker 5: There were like uh, I listened to a couple other snippets. There were a lot of other pauses, like she I can assume that this audiobook takes forever for her to finish because she just takes the longest pauses ever.
Speaker 2: But nobody edited the audio.
Speaker 5: I don't somebody so, but it's it also gets weird, like in a portion of the audiobook, she starts talking about a weird roommate that she had that liked to be naked.
Speaker 1: A lot, and I'm in.
Speaker 2: Really weird stuff you wouldn't be in.
Speaker 5: After Yeah, she did weird stuff with.
Speaker 4: I don't even if I can say, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: She did weird things after she went to the bathroom and that's all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like with the bat, like what she flushed a couple extra times?
Speaker 1: Like can I say it would flip the lights in the bathroom?
Speaker 2: No, you can't say that. Well, we'll tell you and Wild Podcast.
Speaker 1: Don't give me a hint something I got nothing.
Speaker 2: There's no way I can put this that's safe for these airwaves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just know it's weird.
Speaker 3: I wait, how are you guys glossing over the biggest Gypsy Gypsy Rose news of the of it all because she had her baby?
Speaker 2: Like, why would you like to give her a heart warm congratulations.
Speaker 1: A heartfelt No?
Speaker 3: I don't, but I'm like shocked that you guys made it through all of yesterday's show and that was like the biggest that was one of the biggest stories from the previous couple of days.
Speaker 2: How one of my New Year's resolutions is to talk less about celebrities that annoy you. Graham, Wow, not of course, Christy, you get to make Mark and Lena.
Speaker 3: Oh no wives or head so large?
Speaker 1: You don't know who I'm talking about talking about you? Selena? Yeah? Why is your head so much different? Selena? The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 8: Good Morning JVS Show, Happy twenty twenty five, Sah from Richmond on my way to work that I'm already late, but yeah, you guys have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you?
Speaker 3: Only are from Richmond twenty twenty five. You're getting it started. First day back at work, maybe second day and you're already late. Come on, you gotta set the tone for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: It's never changed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it doesn't start till Monday, because you know New Year's landed on like a weird mid week.
Speaker 3: I agree this week. This week is the soft launch. Next week is the hard launch of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Jess, how are you feeling.
Speaker 4: I'm still drinking a lot of tea. I'm trying to get better, but it's kind of not really working.
Speaker 1: You look better than yesterday.
Speaker 5: That's because I'm wearing makeup das fram.
Speaker 1: You look vibrant and healthy today.
Speaker 3: What's your secret?
Speaker 4: A blush and foundation?
Speaker 3: Yesterday just had a hoodie pulled over and pulled down tight and was moping around. You did not look at I'm glad you feel slightly better. But if if you are sick and you're listening to this, I have.
Speaker 2: The one is sick right now.
Speaker 3: Everybody is sick right now, everybody. I know what's going on.
Speaker 5: What I will say is maybe there's another reason why I got even sicker at the club because there was a woman that was passing all grapes because you know, at midnight it's a tradition to.
Speaker 4: Eat twelve grapes.
Speaker 5: And you think she was saying, I don't know if she was sick, but I took some of the grapes and I ate them. Grape at the club.
Speaker 1: You know, I remember how any hands and touched that thing.
Speaker 4: We're in ziplock bags.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she touched them. Didn't wash them when you bought your hand, so strange, wash your hands.
Speaker 3: A stranger just passed is out a ziplock bag of a fruit item, and you just like, you know what, I will eat this. That go against everything you've ever learned as a kid, you from strangers.
Speaker 4: As New Year's Eve, I was having fun. Good music was playing and f it, let's.
Speaker 1: Eat some good.
Speaker 5: I was so excited because I was like, oh my god, I'm not going to get to do my grape tradition at home because I'm not at home. So when she passed them out, I took a took a baggie and then I ate.
Speaker 1: Some of them.
Speaker 3: Imagine if you're the nightclub, like grape dealer, and you just walk from ziplock bags of grape, so you want some, hey, so you want.
Speaker 1: Some great eat them right.
Speaker 3: I'm a girl if you are like Jess and you're one of the every other person in the barrier that is sick. Right now, the flu bomb is going viral again. This Australian alternative health care advocate, she calls herself Barbara O'Neil. She has the recipe and people that have tried this. The reviews have come in on TikTok and all other places and they're like, oh my god, this works. I feel so much better. My flu or whatever I had was knocked out days faster. Are you ready yeah, okay, down, yes, you do like seven ingredients, so get your pen and paper out.
Speaker 1: You need these seven ingredients and the most.
Speaker 3: Important one, one full clove of garlic crushed. She says, you can go even more garlic as nature's antibiotic. You need to get as much garlic as you can stomach in there. So if you can go more than a clove, do it. Load up on the garlic. Okay, you're crushing that in there. A quarter teaspoon of ginger grated, of course, A little boost there, one drop of eucalyptus oil. I don't know where you, I don't know where you get that maybe from the tree or I'm sure they sell it. You get one one litt drop a eucalyp to soil, some cayenne pepper as much as again, spice it up the more you can take clear your sinuses up. Juice of a lemon, and then a teaspoon of honey that's gonna sweeten things up a little bit, and then half a cup of hot water and you mix that all together. Now, look, you're thinking, I just drink this once and I'm cured. Sorry, Barbara says, you need to drink this about three times a day when your symptoms set in. You want to drink this flu bomb concoction again three times a day for two or three days straight.
Speaker 1: WHOA, So you're gonna be after two to three days.
Speaker 2: I mean, don't your symptoms kind of go away anyways?
Speaker 3: Not not what's going around right now is but knocking people out that I know for like a week ten days. This, if it's the flu or whatever is going around right now, this thing is mean. It's putting people down and out for a while. So you're gonna even need to be drinking this a lot. That's a lot of garlic, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, things in general.
Speaker 3: Let me just say this, If you're drinking one clove of garlic three times a day, that's a lot.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're gonna be You're gonna.
Speaker 3: Stink, But maybe it will make you feel better, because again people are saying it.
Speaker 1: After a couple of days, it was like I was not sick at all.
Speaker 2: Well, you try the flu bomb.
Speaker 5: I'll try it because I've tried sort of a variation of it. But this has a lot more things that I have not tried before.
Speaker 2: So do you think any part of the reason that you are sick is because of something in your apartment? You said that you got back after the holiday break after not being there for a couple of weeks, and it was danking in there.
Speaker 1: Oh some stink.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, so I was living my best life right for two weeks. I was just I was partying, I was doing I was just I was enjoying my break. I get back to my apartment on New Year's Eve and yes, I noticed there was like this weird smell and it was already forgot to feed your cat that has not got a health hazard in your apartment?
Speaker 4: No, no, my cat is still alive.
Speaker 5: Oh, I go to my fridge and I open it to put some stuff in there that I had brought from home, and it is completely off. The smell was directly coming from in there because everything had gone bad that I had in there. I don't know for how long the large had been had been off for, but it must have been when there were like power outages happening.
Speaker 1: But then the power turns back on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it didn't my well, my bridge didn't turn back on. And then I tested out some of the outlets that are on that same wall and they do not work.
Speaker 1: Oh, the breaker.
Speaker 5: So I was like, hello, what am I supposed to do now the meat and shrimp that I had in the fridge, like you, how you're sick?
Speaker 1: Gave it to your cat.
Speaker 4: And how she's sick. No, So now I'm dealing with that. I have a fridge in the middle of my still not on.
Speaker 1: Hit the breaker?
Speaker 4: No, No, I I plugged it in on the other side.
Speaker 1: Why didn't you hit the baker.
Speaker 4: I don't know what the breaker is.
Speaker 2: Because it's the apartment. You don't have a breaker there.
Speaker 3: I thought, sometimes you have a pan on there you just switch and then it turns all.
Speaker 4: The number one.
Speaker 5: Figure out what The breaker is figure out the first time living on your own.
Speaker 2: Come on, Jess, give me a break.
Speaker 3: Refrigerator refrigerator plugged it in the middle of her living room is the only out that I can find that work.
Speaker 2: Let's just figure it out. You got to work on adulting in twenty twenty five. Today's Hottest Trending's coming.
Speaker 1: Up Hottest Dad.
Speaker 9: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: You guys, the drama with Blake Lively and Justin Valdoni is.
Speaker 4: Getting even messier.
Speaker 2: I can't even keep too much talk too much, But I wasn't talking about offset out with the New Girl. If you want to check that out JAD Morning Show, it's on our story. Other than that, I'm gonna punt that we're gonna talk about that later because there's too much going on with Blake and Justin. So I told you yesterday how Justin Valdoni. By the way, we're talking about the two stars of It ends with us. Justin was also the director. We knew after that film came out there was a major beef. Yes right yesterday we talked about Justin Valdoni suing The New York Times for two hundred and fifty million dollars after they published an article saying that he launched a smear campaign against the Blake Lively to the film. Blake Lively's also suing Justin Valdoni for sexual harassment. I just read that Justin Baldoni plans to sue her right back. So there's just lawsuits everywhere. Let's really quick get to some of the accusations that are flying. Because Justin accused Ryan of berating him for allegedly fat shaming Blake Lively. Do you remember that story that he had supposedly said something on the set of the film. I guess Blake went and told her husband, and he says that Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively's husband berated him, yelled, screamed at him for what he did. Ryan Reynolds says, no, I did not raise my voice. I talked to you about it like an adult. Blake Lively is being accused of changing text messages and like photoshopping certain things to make Justin Valdoni look bad. There are reports from Justin and his team that Blake Lively refused an intimacy coordinator on set, so if she fell, it's like things were over the line or whatever. She should have had an intimacy coordinator there, and that's what that person's job is, to make sure everything, you know, goes smoothly.
Speaker 3: But she refused that did they have intimate scenes in the movie, because you've watched it.
Speaker 1: I have seen it. They do and they were, oh wow.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is quite the breakup.
Speaker 2: They're having it justin Baldoni claims that Blake made up claims, uh, you know, made up the claims of the sexual harassment to protect her reputation after trying to take over the film. We know that she and her husband rewrote some scenes, like the whole thing is just it's so much and now I don't know. I don't know who side I'm on and who to believe.
Speaker 4: I don't know either. I've seen some videos where she is.
Speaker 5: Blake likely is asked about the intimate scenes because apparently there's some behind the scenes footage of her kind of being kind of directing those scenes. So it's like, maybe you did have some control over the scenes more than you thought, So I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, I and that would make sense and that's why she didn't want the intimacy coordinator there because she wanted to coordinate those things. But then if things were.
Speaker 5: Too far, then she would have had the control right exactly.
Speaker 3: Sweet she was the producer on this also, No, she didn't she have some this or that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Justin was the director. But and that's that was part of their beef. He felt like she was overstepping her boundary, but her boundaries by trying to take control of certain things just because her husband is Ryan Reynolds.
Speaker 3: Okay, maybe that's why I was thinking that because of those accusations that she did have some sort of.
Speaker 2: Role in all of this that we've talked about. That's just the tip of the iceberg. Because these lawsuits have only have only been a thing for a couple of days. Just wait until they actually like sound off against each other.
Speaker 5: A lot of people are comparing this like when it goes to trial, to the Amber Herd and Johnny Depp trials, everything that happened. So hopefully we'll be able to see, you know, some inside inside of the court footage.
Speaker 3: Hopefully she left the back one of those in his trailer. That would be the only way that this would really parallel.
Speaker 1: The Amber heard this.
Speaker 2: Situation, heal, we got to get to this. United Airlines.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The United only says they banned a passenger after they went number one on another passenger on a flight out of SFO to the Philippines. This happened on December twenty seventh, and Jerome Gutierras of Hillsboro was sitting in business class and according to his stepdaughter, a man got up from his seat, walked over and began urinating on him about four hours into the flight. Now, Jerome the guy, he was initially asleep at the time that it started, but he woke up and he thought he might have just been in some sort of horrible r Kelly dream. But he soon realized he was not dreaming, and he was absolutely soaked from the stomach down. Apparently, United flight attendants apparently asked him not to approach the guy, the perpetrator, the pipetrader, in fear that there would be some sort of violent confrontation on the plane, so he had to remain seated in his soaked.
Speaker 1: Clothes for the next eight hours.
Speaker 3: No, his stepdaughter is saying the flight should have been turned around. This is a biohazard at this point. Yeah, and they didn't handle this correctly. United Airlines says that there was quote a passenger disturbance on the flight, and then that passenger was banned from future flight.
Speaker 2: Well, was the reason was he just? Was he drunk? Was he like sleepwalking?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean, that's my guess. I mean, nobody just I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't say nobody could.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say nobody does that.
Speaker 3: But the things that we've seen happen in this world lately, nothing surprises me anymore. But I would assume and because look, I you know, I lived in a house with ten guys in college, and one of my roommates one time, I was playing video games and I turned around and right there on the coffee table, he's just going and I'm like, what are you doing? But he was like asleep, he was like sleepwalking doing it.
Speaker 1: You know. So some guys, just some man, I'm sure assuming ladies do.
Speaker 2: Maybe he was on ambient you know what ambient to do weird exactly?
Speaker 1: Somebody? Yeah, something Because I'm a long flight, a very long flight, and something happened.
Speaker 3: Something like that happens regardless in my mind, I get you don't want to turn the flight around because look, we're four hours out over the ocean. We want to go back. But like they should have done something. Doesn't sound like they handled this the right way.
Speaker 5: No, like, at least give me new pants and give me some sort of cleaning mechanism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, god, that's so disgusting.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday, Jamie's Show. I'm Selena and I'm John. Thank you so much for hanging out with us. A lot of accidents on the roadway, So I told you it was kind of rainy coming in this morning.
Speaker 3: So everyone forgot how to drive the rain. Yeah, it's been like a week since it rained last What are you doing that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Luckily everyone is probably off still, so shouldn't be true do bad? At least I hope not. All right, let's get to what the bleep is your chance to win a JV show Chug Mug, you just got to be the first person a guest. Today's sleeped out word easy enough as always leave your guest is on the talk back Mike the iHeart Radio app. Right here is today's clip. Listen up, My need some attention it's been neglected and I've had enough. I'm putting my man to work.
Speaker 3: WHOA, sometimes you gotta lay down the law this yeah, how long?
Speaker 2: Thank god? Getting neglected for honestly, I can't months at this point.
Speaker 1: WHOA not good?
Speaker 3: All right? About what that bleeped out word could be? And keep in mind this is a family show, even though no families are listening today.
Speaker 1: Are there any kids at your.
Speaker 2: Kids when they go back to school Monday?
Speaker 1: Okay? Mine have next week off? Oh wow, nightmare, nightmare? All right?
Speaker 3: Leave your family friendly guests on the iHeartRadio app on that talkback Mike, the talkback mic moved.
Speaker 1: I looked at the iHeart Radio. You know it's been updated.
Speaker 3: It's got a fresh presets you can put the JV Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Is your preset? Where I'm getting sidetracked?
Speaker 2: Please do that.
Speaker 3: But the microphone button top right corner. Now, leave your guest there, leave us your name and your city. Alone with your guests. You have to be the first correct answer of the morning to win that JV show chugs.
Speaker 1: Right the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, complain, what the bleep?
Speaker 2: It's your chance to win a JV show chug mug. All you got to do is be the very first person a guest. Today's bleeped out wart as always leave your guest is on the talkback mic on the iHeartRadio app. Only rule is it's a family show, so let's keep your guesses clean. Okay, the clips, they might sound a little weird out of context, but the word is always something family friendly. Right, So here is today's clip. My need some attention. It's been neglected and I've had enough. I'm putting my man to work to work. Hey, I said family friendly.
Speaker 1: Guess.
Speaker 2: Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 1: This is David from Martinez, and my guess at the bleeped out word is car, have a good day.
Speaker 2: That's a good guy.
Speaker 1: Car. One of the most popular guests is coming in this morning. Car. Is your car being neglected?
Speaker 4: In terms?
Speaker 1: When's the last time you changed the oil?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Let's know, my job major neglect to Jess, whin's the last time me change your oil?
Speaker 4: When it told me to?
Speaker 1: Okay, how long ago was that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: Three months?
Speaker 2: I don't know around how Adoring's supposed to do it. It's not my job, that's my husband.
Speaker 1: Good morning, jav show.
Speaker 3: This is outside of San Ramon, and my guess for the word is kitchen.
Speaker 4: Kitchen.
Speaker 3: The kitchen probably is feeling neglected because you never cook in it.
Speaker 1: You only door dashed. The kitchen's like, dude, thank someone want to use me. I'm right over here.
Speaker 2: I made spaghetti last night.
Speaker 1: Have you know?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 3: Can I sidetracked just for one one second because nobody's listening. I'm no side my wife and I over the holidays, we're getting caught up on season seven of Love Is Blind.
Speaker 1: Were still we still haven't finished it? We still finished it.
Speaker 3: That one dude that doesn't even know how to boil water to make pasta.
Speaker 1: It's like, come on, bro, seriously, how much water should I put in here?
Speaker 3: Like half a pot, three quarters of a pot, It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Just put some water in there and boil it, you dummy.
Speaker 2: We're getting sit Sorry, back to what the bleep more guesses on JV show.
Speaker 3: This is Leo from San I'm gonna say your apartment all right, I hope you're having a great one. My apartment's been neglected in that place, i'd.
Speaker 2: Be my home is always neglected. But that's not the word today. So continued to leave those guesses on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: You is that talk back Mike the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine Friday.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena ahead, I'm Jess. Thank you so much for hanging out. That's we're playing. What the bleep? It's your chance to win a JV show chug mug. You just got to be the very first person a guest. Today's sleep dot word? Easy pasy right? Yeah, as always when you have a guest, leave it on the talk back of Mike on the iHeart Radio app. All right, here's today's clip in case you missed it. My need some attention. It's been neglected and I've had enough. I'm putting my man to work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, put him at work. Don't that work?
Speaker 2: What is that bleeped out word? Let's go to your guesses. Good morning, JV Show, Happy New Year.
Speaker 8: I think the bleep dot word is long.
Speaker 3: This is Daria from San Francisco.
Speaker 1: Your lawn, how's your lawn looking trimmed? How about your bush is.
Speaker 2: Unkept?
Speaker 1: Very You just went to Mexico and the bush was.
Speaker 2: Just blowing up.
Speaker 3: That's what I was talking about. You didn't clean up the yard before you left.
Speaker 2: Ones uh I'm confused.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your bushes, Yeah, your bush.
Speaker 2: Then that one's kept.
Speaker 1: Okay, so just one one? Yeah? Which one?
Speaker 3: Do you decide which bush to trim in your front yard? You just leave some of them overgrown. One's like a nice neat landing strip shape. This is my love.
Speaker 7: My guess is gutters.
Speaker 2: Thank you, my gutters.
Speaker 1: How are your gutters looking?
Speaker 2: I don't know, never looked gutters.
Speaker 3: I'll say that's the one thing that was not you know, we while we were building this house, we were running the house for the past three years, and like, I don't care what the gutters look like.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: When you're a renter, you're just like that ain't my thing. I don't care.
Speaker 3: Water is just pouring out of spots. I can tell their clog.
Speaker 1: I don't care. That ain't my job.
Speaker 3: The second that I move into this house, every day I'm up on the ladder like I think there's a leaf in there. I better get it out. I got there maintaining my gutters. I'm like, oh my god, I've turned into my dad.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: This is it's a different level of responsibility, Like that is there supposed to be water dripping from the I'll get the ladder.
Speaker 1: I've all checked it out. I suspected. Yeah, it's awful. It's the word.
Speaker 5: My name is David from Oakland bow Flex.
Speaker 3: Bow Flex being neglected. No, it's Selena's Bowflex went to a new owner.
Speaker 2: Yes, a few years back. I sold it to uh, a very nice family. So the flex has a new home. They're moving to, like Oklahoma, like some Oh you're still somewhere well out there, like.
Speaker 3: They like send you a Christmas card to the boat flex.
Speaker 1: So you can see how it's doing each year.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: I appreciated that, but no, I don't keep up with the family. But when they bought it, they were in the process of moving.
Speaker 3: That's so you know, You're bowflex is just being neglected in another state because nobody uses There's more than a week, Good Morning.
Speaker 9: Show, Happy New Year.
Speaker 3: This is marked from Hayward and I think the missing word is backyard.
Speaker 2: Back yard. Got here's today's cliff unbelieves my backyard needs some attention. It's been neglected and I've had enough. I'm putting my man to work.
Speaker 3: We're talking about your actual backyard because you had me confused earlier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actual backyard, the actual one.
Speaker 1: Yes, got it? What's going on? What's going on back there?
Speaker 2: When the grass is just all unkept? Getting looks it just looks crazy.
Speaker 3: Harriyan scragg. Yes, so he's going to put in some work. Has he put in the work yet?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: But he called somebody to so at least do that.
Speaker 4: Does he put it work in the front at least?
Speaker 2: Or no?
Speaker 3: Not even on your birthday while you're in Mexico.
Speaker 2: I said he didn't work on the front yard because we were in Mexico.
Speaker 3: Oh God, I gotta got I thought maybe you got like we left that, Heyward, we.
Speaker 1: Got some vacation yard work. All right, let's get some shots, let's get shout out. Stuck to me too, got some gross first.
Speaker 3: Mark and Hayward was up, Mark, enjoy your brand new JV show Chud Munk to kick start twenty twenty five. That's a nice way to do it. Maybe somebody else will do it Monday.
Speaker 1: I don't know. We'll see.
Speaker 3: Quite a few other people came with the correct.
Speaker 1: Answer this morning. They just weren't as fast as Mark. Mark's quick this year. Whitley and Nevado had.
Speaker 3: It was up. Whitley was up, Buddy Charles and San Jose had it so to Julian Valley's brains down Lean Sacramento. So did Emily and Valo had it was up. Emily was up to Leo. That's my hometown right there. Magazine Street ex Yeah, Day on San Francisco had a correct so to Charlie and Carker Join and Mantica John or Buddy John and Fremont.
Speaker 1: He said, Yard, It's like he was so close. Just add the back to it.
Speaker 2: Dude, Well you want honorary mentioned.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get an honor mentioned. And Byron and Martinez had it correct amongst a few.
Speaker 1: Other people might work everybody. You know, you were right there. You had half the equation.
Speaker 2: No, though we will of course do it again. Monday morning, seven five.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, can't.
Speaker 2: Believe just said about subreena Carpenter that is not me. Jess said that the holiday break was a nice break from all of Sabrina carpenters, a break for I.
Speaker 4: Know Lend and then Graham said.
Speaker 2: I even want her a concert, that's how much I love her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he got a break from Chapel Roone.
Speaker 3: That you said that Jack I don't ever seeing that at all, I said, I can't believe how long I went with I just I was.
Speaker 1: Yearning to hear her so much.
Speaker 2: You're more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll tell the.
Speaker 5: Boss to play it some more than thank you.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phone weldy for nine.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 2: Who's this hey, David? How's it going? Happy Friday?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 2: Any plans for the weekend?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Not really, just say okay, any New Year's resolutions?
Speaker 9: Try to get in shake.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, that's like everybody's resolution right there, if you actually stick to it though. All right, So we're gonna play the JV show yep, nope, game, it's our trivia game. If you get three out of four correct, we're.
Speaker 4: Gonna give you a chuck mug.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'll take it fine, I mean, more than anything. Let's just have some fun. So let's get to it. Here's the question number one nine O two one oh. Is the zip code that covers a what California city?
Speaker 3: LA? Are you go?
Speaker 1: More specific? Nine two one oh?
Speaker 4: A little more specific?
Speaker 2: That would be Beverly Hills.
Speaker 3: I thought everybody knew that Beverly Hills nine O two one oh. All right? Question number two. Question number two. If a golfer wins the Masters tournament, they're awarded a jacket of what color?
Speaker 1: Yellow jacket?
Speaker 3: Those are Watch out for yellow jackets. They'll sting you. You get a green jacket when you win the Masters. Put on tigers. Tiger put on the green jacket a few, quite a few times.
Speaker 1: In his career.
Speaker 2: All right, Question number three, Jellystone National Park is home to what famous cartoon bear jelly Stone.
Speaker 6: Jelly Stone, Yogi Yogi Bear.
Speaker 3: We also, we also would have accepted Boo Boo Boo Boo boo. That's his buddy and his girlfriend, Cindy Bear. Cindy Bear was on the list as well.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: Question number four, Boy, do you need this one to avoid the first? Holy Horrible Trivia? Twenty twenty five? All Right, Question number four. The United the United Kingdom, the UK is made up of four countries.
Speaker 1: Can you name two of them?
Speaker 6: Whole country?
Speaker 1: The UK?
Speaker 2: England?
Speaker 1: Okay, you got one? Ireland more specific.
Speaker 2: And I think that counts.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't, it does.
Speaker 3: No Why because Ireland is a separate country that's not.
Speaker 1: In the UK.
Speaker 2: Okay, then no, it doesn't. Get try maybe try a different one.
Speaker 1: Alright, Holy Horrible.
Speaker 3: Of Uh, that one was a tough one. The United Kingdom as often as we say the UK. Yeah, maybe people don't know England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Speaker 2: No, Northern Ireland wasn't Ireland. I thought it was Ireland.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean that's they fight over the Northern Ireland part of the UK rest of Ireland. They're their own thing.
Speaker 2: Hey, Potato David, thank you so much for playing. We hope you have an amazing weekend. You know, we're so gonna give you a chug. Yeah, just plan okay, so hang on and we're going to get some info from you.
Speaker 9: It's all the stuff you need to know.
Speaker 1: You well stories come over here waving my arms. I've got a birthday shout.
Speaker 4: I screamed.
Speaker 2: I didn't mean to press that button, because Graham, you do have a shout out.
Speaker 3: I do the first DM slide of twenty twenty five birthday shout and Selena just stomped all over it. Let's get to it, says Hey Graham and jav show fam happy new love it if you give a special shout out.
Speaker 1: To our amazing dot Haley on her big one three. That's a teen Haley.
Speaker 3: We just want to want you to know how much we love you and how proud we are of the incredible person you are. Sending all the love for Mom and Data and your little partner in crime, baby brother Maxwell.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Graham for the shout out all the amazing work.
Speaker 3: You do to keep our family and the JV show fam entertained. So happy, Happy birthday to day, the first shut out of twenty twenty five has been bequeathed daily.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's true, Hatty birthday. Have a great weekend. Have you guys watched Squid Game season two yet? I started in season two. It dropped over the holiday break, but no, I gotta watch season one still, Graham, I have to rewatch season one anyways, because I tried watching season two. I don't remember anything that happened. I was so lost that I could not get into it. But I heard it's really good, so I need to go back and remember things and then rewatch season two.
Speaker 1: Did they ever do the reality show they did? Was that any good? Did anyone watch that?
Speaker 2: That was really good?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: You a lot they're working on season two is.
Speaker 1: Love is Blind?
Speaker 3: We haven't finished, and they drag out the last episode because.
Speaker 4: On Valentine's Day. Love Is Blind is getting another new season?
Speaker 1: Are you serious? Oh man, I'm screed all right.
Speaker 2: Back to Squid Game and then numbers that it is doing. We're talking about season two that just dropped sixty eight million views in its first week on Netflix. According to a press release, this is the most views ever amassed for a show's premiere week on Netflix. The show's number one to ninety two countries around the globe with forty eight sorry, four hundred and eighty seven point six million viewing hours.
Speaker 1: Jeez, oh my gosh, that a lot.
Speaker 2: It's doing. Numbers insane. They're already talking about a season three. Netflix has been teasing that it's going to come out this year in twenty twenty five. Nice it is for Sures on the way, And how about this Netflix Korea, because you know it is a Korean show. They may have accidentally let the exact release dates slip, because they did. They didn't just say the show's coming out this year, but they gave a specific date. June twenty seventh.
Speaker 1: Is when which one comes out?
Speaker 2: Season three.
Speaker 1: They're already gonna have a season and season two just dropped.
Speaker 2: So they worked on both seasons. At the same time, Well that's smart.
Speaker 3: Why don't other shows do this? By the time Euphoria comes back, all the people are going to be senior citizens and they were like in high school on the first one.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah. There was also some wild rumor that Leonardo DiCaprio is going to make a quick cameo in season three. Netflix says the rumors are completely false. Reports of Leo's involvement in Squid Game three are entirely unfounded. I don't know where that started, but it did seem a little.
Speaker 3: Random, very random. But then again, like who makes something like that up?
Speaker 2: You know? Yeah, but well, mebe there.
Speaker 1: Is something to it.
Speaker 2: Well they fall on denied that's happening.
Speaker 1: Well, I course they wanted to be a surprise.
Speaker 2: Well that I guess. So, all right, some clarity on the Ariana Grande Cynthia Arrivo salary situation. Remember, not long after Wicked came out, there reports of a major pay disparity that Arianna got paid fifteen million dollars for her role. Cynthia, who was the main character, only got one million dollars. So at the time, Universal Pictures denied those reports, and now Ariana and Cynthia. They are confirming that it is not true. Oh, they say that they did get paid the same amount, though we just don't know what the amount is. They did a joint interview for Variety, and Ariana said that they went through their contracts together, like they called each other up, went through everything together, Like did you see that part? What do you think about this? She said? They were really honest about everything, And she said that's really rare. Doesn't really come by often when you're talking about, you know, actors, because they are very different. They were different roles, but when doing something like this, she felt that Cynthia's needs became her needs too, so they looked out for each other. Oh, I like that.
Speaker 1: Seeing if this pass the smell testing to me, it does not.
Speaker 2: I believe it?
Speaker 1: Do you really?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 3: Why didn't this Why didn't they squash it when this came out weeks ago, maybe months ago?
Speaker 1: Wouldn't you have said?
Speaker 3: No, we sat down and we went through our contracts together.
Speaker 1: Like total best season.
Speaker 3: I was like, no way, even though she's got a bigger role, but like I want to make sure we like totally get paid the same And like, why wouldn't they have said that back then, this is a really nice pr cleanup, nice job wicked, and they may have retroactively. They might have retroactively gone back and made sure they both got paid the same Once they realized this thing is going to make a good shillion dollars, they're like, oh, say this because look we will. I know we said a million before, but we didn't really know what was gonna happen. Like you know, Arian was like a bigger start, so we had to bring her in pay her more. But like now that we see, oh sorry, lol are bad. Here you go, here's an extra money, and then they're gonna be making residuals off this and just I mean limits, what.
Speaker 2: About right off the bat, Universal said they got paid the same amount and said that's not true.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe they didn't feel they need to speak out because Universal Pictures did.
Speaker 1: I don't know. To me, it's like it seems to.
Speaker 2: The rumors if it's not true.
Speaker 3: It seems like a very late cleanup to me, because they would have said, you know that these two lays had been asked about it, or it's been on a list of questions you're not allowed to ask them. But you know that people have probably asked them this question a lot of times.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I believe, Yeah, I believe because I've seen their interactions in every single interview, and they are.
Speaker 2: Obsessed with each other.
Speaker 1: They are, trust me, I've seen it.
Speaker 3: They look at each other and they start weeping, uncontrollable, and I never understood it. I had no idea like they were they had. They cut to them at the Paris Olympics and I remember the two of them are sobbing, holding each other, like what are we doing?
Speaker 1: I don't even know what we're talking about right now? And every time they look at each other they cry.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Now the real question is, now that Wicket is available for streaming, are you too gonna finally watch it?
Speaker 7: Im?
Speaker 4: I watch it at home.
Speaker 2: Now, No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I might.
Speaker 4: I think my kids would like it, gram, I think you should.
Speaker 5: It looks like it's around twenty dollars to rent it or thirty dollars to own it.
Speaker 3: I don't want to own it because that means I have to watch it more than one.
Speaker 2: I still can't get into it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Selene, I still don't recommend it for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you. I will not be watching.
Speaker 1: It's not for you. It's for people with the heart, you know.
Speaker 2: And that's fine. As capricorns, we don't tend to have one that's truly funrim What do you have?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Listen up by phone users, you might have some settlement money coming your way. Apple agreed earlier this week to settle a five year old class action lawsuit and pay out ninety five million bucks. This lawsuits stemmed from a twenty nineteen report that Apple quality control contractors could regularly hear sensitive information accidentally recorded by the voice assistance Hey surre Hey Siri feature. They were hearing all kinds of stuff apparently that they shouldn't have been personal medical information, financial information, passwords, even people getting busy.
Speaker 1: Apparently, Oh Seria kicks on, and.
Speaker 2: Then as recording is going, asking for a front.
Speaker 1: It's going to back.
Speaker 3: Then it was going to Apple quality control contractors.
Speaker 1: These were people that didn't work for the.
Speaker 3: Company officially, and Apple's like, after they this article came out, then they decided what we need to be doing this in house.
Speaker 1: They still don't really say.
Speaker 3: They said we didn't do anything wrong, but they don't really to me, the phone's still listening all our phones are still listening, right, and that recording is going somewhere. It doesn't just listen and just vanish into the right, into the atmosphere.
Speaker 2: We're still good ads for things we talk about on the air.
Speaker 3: And now that I mean, that's what spawned this entire thing. These the two plaintiffs that filed this claimed their Siri basically inadvertently recorded them. One of them said that he was talking about Nike Air, some Nike Air, Jordan's and Olive Garden and then started getting ads for both those products. Look, we've all had that happen. The other person said he was talking to his doctor about some sort of surgical treatment and then started getting ads for that procedure or medication or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've all had that happen.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, now's your chance you can cash in because Apple's settling this ninety five million dollars. Now, let's just figure out you get the calcultor out, because we want to figure out, like how much money you're actually gonna get ninety five million dollars. I mean, divide that by how many iPhone users are there out there, really, because you know that's going to be the key number, because it's anybody that had a serious enabled device.
Speaker 1: From twenty fourteen all though up until twenty twenty four So it's like, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Think you could take ninety five million and divide it by I don't know, let's just say that there's four billion iPhone users on the planet, because there probably are going to take that and then subtract the one and then divide that over here by four billion, and like five million and then four hundred. That's four billion. There you might get I don't know, like two tenths of a penny. So just make sure you jump jump in there and cash in and get a piece of that settlement. So they say up to twenty dollars per device. I read, do you believe any of that? Well, up to twenty dollars. Up to is the key word.
Speaker 2: Class these class action lawsuits, you would have had to have already like entered to be a part of it to receive whatever settlement apparent, like any active user.
Speaker 1: Now what I've.
Speaker 3: Read is it's not clear yet how people are going to be able to join the class.
Speaker 1: This class action lawsuit too late.
Speaker 3: I want in, But did you just hear the math? You might get a fraction of a penny.
Speaker 5: If a lot of other people don't join in, don't we get.
Speaker 1: More two fractions of a penny. So I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, it's crazy. So they're they're paying ninety five million dollars.
Speaker 1: This is nothing.
Speaker 2: It's nothing to them. They made ninety three point seven billion last year.
Speaker 3: They say they make ninety five million dollars every nine hours. Yeah, so this is like, this is literally them flicking your way like you're a little aunt, like get away lawsuit, Oh my las flick but iPhone users.
Speaker 1: Good news, get some free money, get.
Speaker 3: Your bag, Get your bag, queen, get the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was means Slena by the way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 3: Selena during that last song is like, do you guys have any plans this weekend? And justin I both of each other like, yeah, we should like all get together and hang out. And it's like, no, I wasn't asking because I wanted to hang out with you guys, just asking in case.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to know in case you were.
Speaker 3: Doing something cool and we could talk about it on the air. Sorry, I don't have any plans. I just cleared them all because I thought we were going to hang out, but noway.
Speaker 2: You're too busy with your new house. If you missed it, Grandma's officially moved into the new house again. Grandma, I'm Sue. I'm so happy for the thank you. Yeah, Herbert family.
Speaker 3: We will be unpacking trying to find I'm wearing the same pants as I'm wearing the same pants as yesterday?
Speaker 2: Are you at least changing the undies?
Speaker 1: Full disclosure, new undies.
Speaker 3: I have found a I have found a garbage bag that has my socks and underwear.
Speaker 2: And how long did you go before you found that garbage back with fucks and undies in it?
Speaker 3: Well, when we moved, I packed one bag, like almost like I was going on a trip, and I put, you know, my toothbrush and deodorant and a few pairs of underwear and a few changes of clothes in there.
Speaker 1: Okay, and then that's like that was my thing.
Speaker 3: But now you know, we moved on the twenty third and I just now located a new trove of some clothes. I'm telling you, we have a lot of stuff to go through, and uh, but I have yet to find another pair of pants. So today is you were joking, no back to back on these jeans back to back, but.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's it's okay a few wears with jeans. Yeah, I know I'm dirty or sweat a lot. The only thing with jeans, at least with like my jeans, if I wear them more than once or the more I wear them, yeah, the.
Speaker 1: Butt sag is real.
Speaker 3: I am all for wearing jeans twice before I throw them in the wash, but I don't usually do it back to back. I usually give them a day to like day or two to like, you know, breathe and like kind of uncrease a little bit, fold them up nice, have them feel fresh.
Speaker 2: But another thing we talked about yesterday, I talked about almost dying on this thing called a sky bike. If you were here yesterday, you know exactly what I'm talking about. If you weren't here yesterday. I went to Cabo for the New Year and my man's he loves to do the excursions every time we go, and they have this new thing called the sky bike. You're basically riding a bike on a zip line. It's just go to JB Morning Show because I have video of us on it. I ended up having like a mini panic attack because towards the end, you're going up and I literally could not push anymore. I was almost about to cry, and I'm like yelling at the guys that I can't do it anymore, and I ended up pushing through. But if you want to see what that looked like.
Speaker 3: Very cool by the way, like her Instagram, something I've never seen before, and like the video of it, looks looks like you're riding a bike through the air, like you're a witch on a bike.
Speaker 2: Really scary. I'd never do it again. Don't do it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how are you with heights?
Speaker 3: Because that looks like just sheer terror for somebody that's afraid of heights.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm okay, Like I don't really mind heights that much. I like roller coasters like all that stuff. It was a little weird being on the sky bike thing. I had to keep telling myself not to look down, otherwise I would get like, I don't know, dizzy, get that feeling. Yeah, otherwise I'm pretty okay with it.
Speaker 3: Jess, how are you with heights? Could you ride this? After seeing the video on our Instagram? Could you ride the sky bike?
Speaker 4: I'm weird with heights?
Speaker 5: Because I could do roller coasters, but like getting on top of a ladder not for me. Probably this not for me as well, because I'm watching the video right now and it looks really scary.
Speaker 3: What about like a conquer your fears sort of thing, Like I don't do well with heights, but look it's you.
Speaker 4: I could do that because I'm not terrified of them.
Speaker 5: So if I was really pushed to do it, I would do it.
Speaker 2: I will get you on the next sky bike.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm not ready.
Speaker 2: You do it? Oh of course you like this kind of you like skydiving, you like all that stuff.
Speaker 3: I've done it, But when I think about doing it now, I think I have a different view on it. Like I've done skydiving three times. Would I do it again now?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's sort of like I've been there, done that. I don't want to. After reading the articles.
Speaker 3: About that place not too far away, those like by near LOADI where people are just going splat routinely, I'm like, maybe it's not as safe as.
Speaker 1: I thought it.
Speaker 2: Well, I think we're gonna stay away from Sorry.
Speaker 5: I'm watching the video and it looks like you're going in slow motion at faster.
Speaker 2: I was going as fast as I could a JD morning show. I'm gonna check that out.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about Squid Game season two. I tried to give it a watch. It was so hard because I didn't remember anything from the first season.
Speaker 8: Hey, Selena, it's Andy from Iowa about Squid Game. I had the same issue when I started season two. I totally forgot what happened in season one. And then I remember that some shows do recaps, and if you go into Netflix another Squid Game, under trailers and more, there's a season one recap that all somewhat help you remember what happened in the first season.
Speaker 2: Thanks bye, Okay, I need to do that. Thank you so much for that talkback.
Speaker 1: I'm going to get recap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am going to give season to another another track because everyone's saying how good it is, and with season three about to drop this summer, I have to watch it.
Speaker 4: They're on a time crunch.
Speaker 1: And Andy in Iowa.
Speaker 3: I just checked yes, JV Show, Numero Uno and Iowa right now.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Andy, thank oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Sure it Graham all right?
Speaker 3: As we begin twenty twenty five, Lake Superior State University revealed its list of words and phrases that are to be banished from this upcoming year.
Speaker 1: The university that nobody has ever heard of, Yeah, publishes a list Where'd you go to school? Lake Superior State? Bro Lake Superior? It awesome?
Speaker 3: They published this list every year, and I think we should go through some of these and see if we agree. Number one on the list, coming in at number one, cringe.
Speaker 2: Agreed, but I can't drop it.
Speaker 1: Is it a word that you use a lot?
Speaker 2: I think I feel like it is something's like awkward or weird?
Speaker 1: God, cr cringe.
Speaker 2: Oh, I do I use that word a lot?
Speaker 1: So cringe, Jess.
Speaker 4: I'm here with letting go of that one.
Speaker 1: I'm fine with that one too. So cringe. Oh my god, that it is kind of cringey. When someone says, oh, that's so cringe, I can't stop. Oh my god. All right.
Speaker 3: Number two on the list of words that we should not be taking into twenty twenty five, game changer.
Speaker 4: I like that one.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a total game changer.
Speaker 2: Game changer.
Speaker 3: Oh me discovering me, discovering this new flavor of truly is totally a game.
Speaker 2: I think I don't use that one very often.
Speaker 5: I don't either, I use that one. I'm keeping that one, yeahcause that one.
Speaker 3: Has that one? Was that one such a big part of twenty twenty four? People saying game changer forever. Yeah, all right, well we're getting rid of it, okay. Number three on the list, and I'm here for getting rid of this one era.
Speaker 2: No, it's so cute.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm in my snugly watching TV era.
Speaker 2: I like that. I feel like that too. I'm not done with it because if it's with everything it does.
Speaker 3: But Taylor Swift just pounded it straight into the ground and squashed it.
Speaker 1: I can't take anymore. Everything is an era.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's like the perfect words.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god, you're in you're using the word era era, A reading era.
Speaker 4: You're in your era, You're in your skybike era.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, see that's so crimpy. Not using it would be such a game changer.
Speaker 1: All right. Number four on this list dropped that one.
Speaker 2: I I don't really understand.
Speaker 1: We're not using that anymore. They say it's dropped, laid out.
Speaker 2: Use it in like you got ghosted. Yeah, like I dropped him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I dropped I don't like it as much.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't really use it like that anyways, me neither. I dropped my phone.
Speaker 4: That's not how I use it anyway, say that.
Speaker 1: I fumbled my phone to the ground.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: The next one of things that, according to Lake Superior State University says we should not be using in twenty twenty five is I y K y K if you know you know that abbreviation you should not be using that in social media post.
Speaker 4: I did its story.
Speaker 1: I was so cringe.
Speaker 3: There are some moments, though, I will say this while I will never I won't do that, and I think I never have because it does bug me.
Speaker 1: When I see you.
Speaker 2: You never will.
Speaker 1: It is an.
Speaker 3: Accurate summation sometimes of a thing or something you're described.
Speaker 1: It's like if you know you know about so do.
Speaker 5: You have a problem with the phrase if you know you know? Or just like the acronym of.
Speaker 3: It kind of mostly that mostly they see in the acronym like hashtag if you know you know? Okay, iykyk obviously all right. Also on this list, Sorry, not sorry that one.
Speaker 2: Let's stop. Yeah, I don't like that one.
Speaker 4: I'm good with leaving that one in the past.
Speaker 1: I feel like we should have killed that one like two years ago too.
Speaker 2: Sorry, not sorry, I think that was like I know, I'm gonna say, drop out.
Speaker 1: That thing has been around forever again, we were going to do it.
Speaker 2: Was, you know, an adult then or anything.
Speaker 3: We're going through a list of the ten banished words and phrases for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Skibbety, he's on the list.
Speaker 4: I still don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I say that as a joke me too, So I'm still gonna say.
Speaker 3: I hear kids and my son included saying, oh, that's so skibbity whatever they like say it now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what if I never liked it in the first place.
Speaker 1: So I still don't like because he didn't know what it meant. Well, yeah, but he felt like an outsider of some slang.
Speaker 3: I'm not cool enough to be using this GiB Ity'd get rid of And here is my numeral, h know on the list even know it's way down here, uh, number seven on the list, one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: Like yeah, you have to say it to really, you know.
Speaker 3: It doesn't it lost that meaning years ago when you say, like I'm going to give it one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: That meant something like, oh man, they're really in now.
Speaker 3: Everyone says one hundred percent or higher percentages about everything. And I've ranted about this before because all reality TV shows are are people using that.
Speaker 1: It's like, you use that for the right race one hundred percent, one hundred percent?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 3: I don't know if she's here for the right reasons one hundred percent, one hundred percent. Yeah, and then it's one thousand percent hundred percent. It doesn't it's lost its meaning, it doesn't go past a hundred.
Speaker 2: I'm fine with that one. I'm going to use it even more drops out here on the air.
Speaker 3: I'm still watching, you know, Like I said, love is blind or whatever, everything is one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Get rid of that one.
Speaker 3: The other two on this rounding out the list of things we shouldn't be bringing it twenty twenty five utilize.
Speaker 2: Who I don't use that.
Speaker 3: I don't utilize that, so I'll continue to utilize it.
Speaker 1: And period.
Speaker 4: I like period, Well, I like the word.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's going to leave that there.
Speaker 4: Next on the JV show. Next on the JV Show.
Speaker 2: I have information from a doctor, a professional, what can actually happen to you if you don't get busy in a long time. What does happen if you don't use it.
Speaker 1: You lose it? Well? Kind of the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to what a doctor is saying, can happen to you if you don't get any action for a while? I was just on my Instagram. Okay, if anyone from Instagram is listening, one little recommendation, when or why can't we see who shares our posts?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? A lot of times I.
Speaker 2: Post a picture of like my kid and it's shared like twenty times, Like who is sharing pictures of my kids?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Or it's it's me, it was me and chat making fun of you guys.
Speaker 2: Or it's like, you know, just a picture of me and my man and it's shared, Like who is sharing that? Oh you're sending it to you? Are you talking? Smack? I need to know that's good? You know what I mean? And they don't allow you to see this for privacy reasons in case somebody, you know, maybe their account is private, or they sent it in a d.
Speaker 5: M, And would you prefer that they don't even let you know that it's being shared no, I want to know, Okay, but I.
Speaker 2: Want to know who's doing it.
Speaker 3: I prefer they don't let you share it at all, supposed to me and my family, what's the point?
Speaker 4: Sometimes it's not.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's funny, a funny meme or content creator, You made a funny real you want that shared?
Speaker 1: That's true? True, true, true, true.
Speaker 2: All right, So, doctor tar I, I'm not even gonna try to say her name, but she's a she's a professor, she's a doctor. She's a sex expert at UC Fullerton, and she says that if you don't get any action for a long long time, it can actually be harmful to your physical health. She said, even just one month without getting busy can cause stress, anxiety, depression, and anger.
Speaker 3: Make a lot of sense. You just described all my symptoms. I was wondering, why wrong with you?
Speaker 2: She says, like, when you get to this point, you become so stressed out that even if you like finally do get some you don't even have the capacity to enjoy it because you're mentally just so stressed out. Backed up. You know what I mean is that you, Graham?
Speaker 3: I mean I get backed up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, different more ways than one.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So maybe you shouldn't judge guys when they, you know, close the door and need some time with their computer to do some vigorous Internet research about different topics.
Speaker 2: That's actually recommended by this.
Speaker 1: See there, you take off your judging.
Speaker 2: Pants, ladies, I'm not judging.
Speaker 1: Yes, it depends how often six times?
Speaker 2: Okay, see a week.
Speaker 7: Day?
Speaker 4: Is that that's not?
Speaker 2: Is that average? I don't know how how often do you?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 3: The single bachelors out there probably are probably on pacey, I'm probably on pace with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wouldn't be spressed. Really wouldn't be surprised, Jess, you're in a long distance relationship. What are yours?
Speaker 4: I have not asked him. I don't know. It's a lot.
Speaker 2: I haven't asked him.
Speaker 4: I don't want to know.
Speaker 1: Have you checked him? This is your main browser history.
Speaker 4: I haven't checked his browsers.
Speaker 3: I'm going to need to see a full print out of his Internet search ISTR.
Speaker 4: I mean I like to.
Speaker 5: Think that over the weekend, you know, we make up for any lost lost time.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you do.
Speaker 3: But then then Wednesday rolls around, Tuesday and Wednesday Thursday roll around the.
Speaker 2: Feeling anxious, deprised, and angry.
Speaker 3: Yes, he has been seeing a little tense lately, now that you mentioned it, right.
Speaker 2: No, This doctor also says that becoming like frustrated by not getting any is connected to violence and other bad behaviors.
Speaker 1: That's not an excuse.
Speaker 2: It's not an excuse. No, no, no, you're right. And in extreme cases, where someone goes up to five years without anything.
Speaker 1: It just falls right off.
Speaker 2: Oh no, but it shrinks slightly, really, that's what she says.
Speaker 3: Do you mean to tell me, you're like, all right, let's get a measurement, get over here, let's measure this now for the next five years, nothing, and then we'll come back and measure it again.
Speaker 1: How many people?
Speaker 2: She says, study, She says, in extreme cases, this could happen it does it? Ask your questionation? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Does it shrink with age?
Speaker 1: I thought gravity took over. I thought it'd get a little longer, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, how what I know?
Speaker 4: I don't know, just a question for the room.
Speaker 2: I don't know. If you know the answer to that, you can leave it on the talk back, I suppose.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that I don't judge you by what I've seen walking around the men's locker room, the old guys walking through on there.
Speaker 1: Sure you're looking certain things are hanging lower to the ground. I'll tell you that much. I will tell you that much. Geez, hottest things.
Speaker 9: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: People think Kylie Jenner is pregnant. I don't know if you guys saw the video of her and Stormy and Chicago. If you missed it, it's on our Instagram story. Just go to GM Morning Show make sure you're following us. It's basically them doing a alta hall. But people were very, very suspicious of the placement of the big ulta bag because Kylie is like sitting on the floor and she has this huge bag on her lap, but it's conveniently covering her tummy area. Interesting. Now, Kylie is none for hiding her pregnancies and going to extreme length since she's actually really really good at it, but fans are even better at catching on when she's doing it. What do you than I think? Is she pregnant with Timothy Shala May's baby?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: No, I'm going Yes you are, I'm adding this to the prediction journal.
Speaker 3: Let's be get out the prediction journal jav Show twenty twenty five journal. I think I Selena, you and I are saying yes, Jess, you're saying no, okay.
Speaker 4: Because I really don't think so.
Speaker 5: And I think she likes to keep because both her kids. Does she have two kids, Yes, both of them are from Travis Scott, right, yes, So I don't think she wants to have any kids with anybody else.
Speaker 4: That's my prediction.
Speaker 1: Does want to But maybe is Haavy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe it just happened.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Don't let me look at the video.
Speaker 2: JAB Morning Show. It's there on our Instagram story.
Speaker 1: While you're doing that, she's definitely covering.
Speaker 3: But I also think that a lot of ladies probably want to cover their stomach and a lot.
Speaker 1: Of videos just in general. Right, Wow, that's not a wow that I'm not that's not body shaming.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying a lot of ladies probably do that.
Speaker 2: Yes, but not if you look like Kylie Jenner.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 3: I don't when you're sitting down on the floor like that, it's not a flattering stomach position for anybody.
Speaker 2: Right, everything's a flattering position when you're Kylie Jenner.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think everybody's I think everybody is self conscious about the way there's stomach.
Speaker 2: Whatever predictions are locked in.
Speaker 1: Yep, too late, I don't know to change minds.
Speaker 2: Let's dive into these sexual harassment claims by Blake Lively, the ones that she's made against Justin Baldoni. So, as you know, she is suing Justin for sexual harassment and for creating a hostile work environment while they were filming. It ends with us. Among these, there's like a like a long list of, you know, different harassment claims. She alleges that he described certain acts while she was there, made her feel uncomfortable that he would talk about women's bodies that kind of stuff, But the main thing that she had issued with was him invading her personal space. Like she accused him and his producing partner Jamie Heath, of constantly going into her trailer when she was like naked, are topless and she's having body makeup removed. And one time he went in there and he refused to come back later, and she's like, okay, well I'm having makeup taken off of me. Can you at least turn around? And according to her, he refused to even do that because he was trying to talk to her.
Speaker 3: She says that that would make anybody uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she said. She says he repeatedly did that, and there was one time in particular that he entered her trailer while she was pumping.
Speaker 5: See, I need to hear from the rest of the cast, because right now we're just hearing from both of them, and they are.
Speaker 2: Just well, these are things that are that are named in their lawsuits. So she alleges that he came into her trailer unannounced when she was pumping that here's the thing from his side, and he had He's brought the receipts text messages where she said, I'm just pumping in my trailer. If you want to come work out our lines.
Speaker 1: Oh, she been there.
Speaker 2: He said, okay, eating with the crew and all head that way.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, then I'm back on his side. Now, I don't know what.
Speaker 2: That doesn't mean. Even if he was invited that one time, that doesn't mean the other times were true.
Speaker 1: You know that she was okay with that, right, that is very true.
Speaker 3: But to justice point, and if this thing does go to some sort of trial or whatever, then we will learn because there are other witnesses to this stuff. That's what we need because right now this is like the biggest he said, she said of all time, and these like they're both launching smear campaigns at each other right now. So it's very difficult to differentiate fact for fiction.
Speaker 2: Or there are so many claims being made. I can't even keep up with it.
Speaker 3: But like a lot of these claims again to justice point, involve other people. You know, Blake Levey is saying I'm having makeup removed, Well, that means the makeup artist is in there.
Speaker 1: Somebody's doing it, you know.
Speaker 3: So I need to hear from that person because that person is going to give me, well, I hope, in.
Speaker 2: An honest account and an honest account of what happened. Right, Graham, what do you have all right?
Speaker 3: The US Surgeon General, you guys, listen up, alcohol drinkers, because it's not US Surgeon General calling for new, updated warning labels to be put on alcohol in the United States. The current warning labels on alcohol bottles have not been updated in thirty six years. And you guys know a lot of things have happened over the last thirty six years. A lot of learnings in medicine and technology and all sorts of things. And it's interesting that alcohol labels have not been updated since then. They basically currently just say women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems. Just real footing out there by health problems. Well, the US Surgeon General's like, huh, old my beer. He's saying, this doesn't paint the full picture of the associated health risk from drinking, and does not accurately reflect that alcohol is in fact a carcinogen.
Speaker 1: It is cancer causing. We know this, and there have been.
Speaker 3: Several reports of late which hurt me to my soul and my liver. I guess because they all say that consuming idiot amount of alcohol is not healthy. We've heard for years that oh, one glass of wine, it's good for your blood pressure where you know, like, we've heard all these different reports for years and years. But the World Health Organization, amongst other major organizations have been like, yeah, have all have all said consuming any amount of alcohol is not healthy for you.
Speaker 1: So he wants to change the warning labels.
Speaker 3: Now the debate is will a change on let you pick up your white claw and it says drinking this might cause cancer? Do you think that actually does anything to reduce people's consumption of alcohol in the United States?
Speaker 2: Not now. I think over time it would if there was a huge thing on it that said that. I think over time, the younger generation will grow up being like, oh my god, why would I do that? Us who are already drinking that stuff. It's not going to change anything. I also don't think this is ever going to go into effect because the alcohol industry would never allow that. They're making way too much money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but when the US government steps, I mean, you saw what happened to cigarettes, cigarettes wire making a gazillion dollars for a long time, and then people are like, yeah, what a second.
Speaker 2: I was just in Mexico and on every cigarette cart and there's a huge thing that says smoking kills or something to that effect, and it's huge, bold, massive, on every single one. We don't have that year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they did have to change the warning labels, and then you know, the prices went way up and smoking has gone way way down a lot of experts think that adding these warnings to alcohol bottles won't do anything unless they are There's been studies that shown that even the warning labels on cigarettes don't really do much unless it's like a graphic thing showing somebody with broat cancer or something. Those ones are effective. We don't have those to your points, Alna. We don't have those on our on our packaging.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: The younger generations coming up are drinking less alcohol, so they're either heating the warnings by who or you know, other other health organizations that it is bad for you, or there's other reasons altogether.
Speaker 2: No, I go back and forth. I saw a lot of people say, you know, grow I knowpe we saw that commercial about the girl that was high and melted into her couch and didn't stop anybody from smoking weed.
Speaker 3: He still, what about the one with the lady with the whole throaty.
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: That was actual footage from the commercial. I was playing right there.
Speaker 10: You guys okay like me and I've been smoking the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, Happy Friday.
Speaker 2: Who as I want to talk about Saquon Barkley.
Speaker 1: You guys know who Saquon Barkley is.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, I do not.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He used to be on the Giants.
Speaker 2: Oh, the San Francisco Giants.
Speaker 3: No, the San Francisco Giants are the good ones, the New York Giants. He's a football player, and he was on the New York Giants, which is just as just from Selina's hometown team, and he starred running back, great guy, great phenomenal player, and the New York Giants last year We're like, we don't need you, bro, And then he went to their arrival, the Philadelphia Eagles, and has absolutely dominated this season, having a career best year, absolutely on fire, really rubbing it in the Giant's face, like, oh, you don't want me watch this. And he's on the Eagles, and the Eagles have a phenomenal record, They're going to the playoffs. They're dominating right, Okay, largely because of Saquon Barkley. I don't think they'd be anywhere near where they're at win loss record without Saquon. Well, Saquon entering the final week. This weekend is the final week of the regular season in the NFL, which also means we got to talk about just as New York Giants bet with me because this is all This is all going to tie in now. Saquon Barkley and Eagles have one final game left this season, and it's this weekend against who the New York Giants, his former team. No better team to stick it to than the one that cut you free right, well, except.
Speaker 1: That Eagles head coach Nick Sirian.
Speaker 3: He's already announced I'm resting all my starters because it's a meaningless game. Their playoff seed is locked, and they're looking towards the playoffs in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: I'm resting all my players.
Speaker 3: This is significant for Saquon Barkley because he, like I said, having a career season. He is just one hundred yards shy of being able to break Eric Dickerson's record for the most rushing yards in a single season. Dickerson set that record and he has it's at two five yards. Saquon just one hundred yards short of that two thousand and five yards, So should he play in this upcoming game, he'd likely get one hundred yards and be in the history books. Dickerson's record has been standing for the last forty years. It's one of the most coveted records in all of football, and that is one of those records that is so incredibly difficult to break.
Speaker 1: Well, here he is, it's within striking distance.
Speaker 3: He could break it, but the Eagles coach is like, nope, I'm resting. Everybody said, I'm fine with it. I'm here to help the team. And he said his family really wanted him to break it, and he wanted to break the record too, but you know what, the team and winning the Super Bowl is the bigger goal. Do you guys, before we get to the bet with Jessica's what do you think do you if you were Saquon Barkley, are you pissed?
Speaker 1: Do you want to go for the records?
Speaker 2: I'm saying, put me in, coach, let me break this record real quick, and then you can bench me.
Speaker 4: He's going to break it eventually.
Speaker 1: No season.
Speaker 3: It's a single season record, and this might be Yeah, I'm mad, this might be his only shot to do it. There's no saying that next year he comes anywhere close. Look, it's been standing for forty years and there's been a lot of incredibly talented running backs in the NFL over the last forty years, and some have come close, but none have broken this record.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if I was him, I'm mad.
Speaker 5: But because I'm me, I'm happy because hey, if all if they're resting all of their good players, we.
Speaker 4: Have more of a chance to win. And I just need as many ways as.
Speaker 2: I can get.
Speaker 3: I know, before we get to that, Selena, let's say Saquon Barkley, you do put him into play, and again, a meaningless game other than that he's going for the record, tears his acl on the first play.
Speaker 2: Ouch. Then I'm mad that the coach let me play.
Speaker 3: That's why it's kind of it's a tough it's a tough spot, particularly for the Eagles coach. Right, people are mad at him, Dude, let him get the record. He wants to go down in the history books, you know, and his new record probably stand for another forty years, we don't know. But if he got hurt, so people are mad that you're not letting play. But then if he got hurt, oh my god, the outrage, no record, people would be furious.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I want to say he's an athlete first, you know, he wants that record, and the injury that you're always at risk of getting hurt.
Speaker 3: He's I know, he's accepted that. Obviously, I'm with you on that one. You're a professional athlete, You're paid to play seventeen games. Play the seventeen games, yep, and go for the record. I'd love to see him break that record, particularly because he'd be rubbing it in the New York Giants face. Now that comes back to our vet if you followed along with the JV Show over the past NFL season.
Speaker 1: To this, Jess and I made a bet.
Speaker 3: Preseason on what would be her team again the New York Giants win total for the season. Vegas had it at six and a half or something, so we round it to seven. The bet was any win total under seven, the number of wins below that seven mark is the number of times Jess would have to spin the chug wheel and chug whatever it landed on consecutive chugs back to back depending on what that number is, and any win that they go over seven would be the number of times I would have to spin the chug wheel and chug whatever it landed on. Well, that brings us to this weekend, which is the last regular season game, and the Giants currently have three wins.
Speaker 1: If I'm not mistaken, with just one game to go. Now.
Speaker 3: Look, like Jess said, this is music to her ear, is that the Eagles are going to rest all their starters because that gives her team a fighting chance to eke out one more win. But as it stands right now, by my math, that's four spins. If the Giants do not win this weekend, there will be four spins of the chug Wheel and four chugs for Jess.
Speaker 5: You know, at this point, I'm kind of like I've accepted it.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 3: Now, if they get a win, you're down to just three spins and three consecutive chugs.
Speaker 5: That would make me really happy. So I'm hoping, you know, the NFL gods are in my favor.
Speaker 2: They're not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, I'm hoping.
Speaker 4: I'm hoping.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna have that update Monday morning.
Speaker 5: Then I at least made it to three, though I honestly thought we were going to stay at two.
Speaker 2: I did too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when are we going to do the chugs?
Speaker 3: Because we didn't do the chug wheel today if you didn't notice, But nobody's listening right, and.
Speaker 2: We're revamping the wheel.
Speaker 3: The wheel needs a lot of new items for twenty twenty five, which they which it will be getting this coming week. But where does that fall for Jess, Because we'll know the outcome of this bet come Monday morning.
Speaker 1: Is it a Monday morning chug? Is it a Tuesday morning chug?
Speaker 3: Let's let the audience, everybody you know, get back in off vacation and prepared to listen.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm okay with a Tuesday chug.
Speaker 2: We'll do it. Yeah, we'll do a Tuesday morning chug and we'll we'll find out the outcome of everything. We'll talk about it Monday till discussion Tuesday. Jes chuck it. You can't aford the chugg and jests. It's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter how many.
Speaker 1: Let's go, you go, Yes, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine