Speaker 1: I am a man who believed that I died twenty years ago, and I lived like a man who is dead already.
Speaker 2: I have no fear whatsoever of anybody or anything. It's Gary Webb.
Speaker 3: I am an investigative journalist can In nineteen ninety six, I wrote a series of stories in termed Parkwayans, which was about CIA involvement.
Speaker 4: In I knew a man who wasn't said death smiles at us. All all a man can do is smile back.
Speaker 5: Both in Stolen Bone the Secret Society, it's so sick that we can't talk about.
Speaker 6: What does that mean for America?
Speaker 2: The conspiracy theorists are going to go should they are?
Speaker 6: I haven't seen the number three two two.
Speaker 7: My sad duty to report this afternoon that my friend and colleague Tim Russell collapsed.
Speaker 2: And died earlier this afternoon.
Speaker 8: I may die in this self I only area tomorrow.
Speaker 9: I'm afraid what possible difference.
Speaker 10: Can I make.
Speaker 5: And no official of my administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to sense of the news, to stifle descent, to cover Obama mistakes, or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.
Speaker 2: WHOA, I'm so low? Where did the homiego? What's up? What's up? Everybody? Welcome to Already Dead with myself, Austin Wait, Pecarduf the Underclass podcast, and usually I got my co host, obviously, Jose Gallison from No Way, Jose who was here this entire time until apparently his internet probably suicided itself for something I would imagine. But anyway, so I'm sure he'll be returning to the stream yard here in a brief moment, But as of now, I figure we might as well start with one of the more pressing topics that's been I don't know, seemingly, what's up, Jaco, if you want to join me as a co host for a moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I figured out just hop on because Jose was having Internet issues before we started, right, so figure just might as well hop on for a sec called the fort Down.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was very surprised, honestly, I expected Jose to be running an intro and all of a sudden I was alone. But yeah, I just saw really the most pressing thing other than the ridiculous nature of the Hanta virus, which I think is kind of like a major psychological operation to set up this to still framework they rely upon.
Speaker 3: Dude. I think it's like they're kind of letting it run. I don't know if they're exactly pushing it, but I think they're letting it run to because everyone's still traumatized from COVID, right, Like nobody healed from that, you know, Like, dude, I'm still experiencing some trauma from being forced to go through the humiliation rituals and like, you know, like being forced to wear a mask or whatever, you know, like just ridiculous. Looks like the homies.
Speaker 11: Back, dude, what the fuck? Sorry, guys, Super embarrassing, super embarrassing. I was literally hanging out in the pre show for like twenty minutes before the show, and it wasn't until like the showtime started that I started having like weird internet glitches. So hey, whatever, here I am. Sorry guys. Did you already do the intro?
Speaker 12: Are we good? I don't know where we're at.
Speaker 3: I was, yeah, I do the fort until you got back, So.
Speaker 12: Well we're back. Sorry, guys.
Speaker 11: I feel like we're all thrown off in the order of things because usually I'm the one that is a little intro here.
Speaker 12: I'm not sure. I'm not sure how we'll ease the audience.
Speaker 11: And I'll trust you guys, but I believe we probably have plenty to talk about today. Sorry about my Internet issues. I was feverishly retweeting, disconnecting, reconnecting, doing all the things.
Speaker 12: Here we are.
Speaker 11: Let's hope the Internet Feds leave me alone. The Internet Feds have been up my ass. Do want to give out a warning for fellow content creos out there. Do not evoke the name of Jeremy Hambling the quartering. There's a good chance you may lose your channel. Hey well well, well, I mean to be we didn't get into the like, well, it's like a mixture of things. You got to bring up Jeremy Hambling and then bring up certain other things connected to him, and that's boom when we'll get you. And it just so happened the one day, yeah, don't do it, and the one day that I covered it, I get a strike and I haven't striking forever.
Speaker 12: They got me in a different stream for hate speech.
Speaker 11: So it's like it's fair, I mean, and I guess I may have done I probably did break the terms of service, but it just seemed like a coincidence. Anyways, we're not here talking about my problems. But that's why there's no YouTube this week for me for the if the no way jose Si things. There's just the rumble. But we'll try to be careful and not anger the Internet Feds.
Speaker 12: As I have already.
Speaker 11: This is what happens when the Internet Fed's getting your ass. So Austin, how the Internet Fed's been treating you? They've been bugging you? Or have you been fine?
Speaker 2: I think I'm good. Honestly, I'm not quite sure. I did see, like I think many of us in this sort of space at this moment had a similar sort of purge digitally speaking. As far as like I had, I don't know. It was kind of a strange occurrence. It wasn't like a major impact or anything, but it was noticeable, right, and so I was just wondering if maybe it was a bot clean up or something to that effect. But I think it's far more than that, more than often I would I would imagine at the very least, uh, you know, it's it's a little bit more strategic as far as the way it's it's kind of I don't know, just it feels in a in a real way, like it's disruptive to many content creators just in terms of like an organic and authentic path to growth, right, And I just think that's normal, and it's it's a consequence of the influencer industrial complex at large, and kind of how it how it affects anyone who's objectively, you know, engaging in this environment as well, which I think inherently kind of endo our consequences for that. But I will say I don't know beyond the hantavirus, which we can get into in a moment. We obviously had the breaking news of the Department of War releasing their first tranch of UFO files right as a part of Trump's executive order on UFO disclosure. Are you still here, hos A? I lost them all right. Well, the point being is that clearly this is in many ways an extension of Blue Beam. Oh there he is.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 11: But sorry, if if this keeps up, we'll let Jacob take over. I'm sure there'll be plenty of people excited about that development. Sorry, guys, I don't know what's going on. You net feds are getting me. I swear it was working fine earlier, But go on altend me to cut you off.
Speaker 2: Did the morning show today?
Speaker 11: Right, Yeah, I did a morning show just find no problem me issues, but only on Rumble. But yeah, sorry, sorry, I pay for the higher.
Speaker 12: Innet and everything, so I don't know. I really think it's Internet fits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's it's frustrating by design, I would think. But either way, I'm glad you hear, brother, because we need to unpack as much of this as we possibly can in an objective way. And I just think this is an extension of Blue Beam as far as the UFO disclosure as much as it it is like seemingly a distractionary tactic as well. Right, Disclosure Day happened just after we covered that strange kind of that those pastors who went public and claimed there was an arrange and orchestrated meeting about utilizing the church to essentially, you know, spin this this UFO disclosure in a real way to weaponize it. I think through the church and and through that they could easily you know, just it's it's the it's the age old tactic of essentially, you know, utilizing the the institution of religion right as as a means to essentially uh staging I would think priming the general public into potentially embracing a dystopian outcome in terms of this disclosure agenda and in the Blue Beam project at large. So I just see it as obviously, we're we're supposed to kind of interpret this as the most transparent administration in American history is at it again, right, And I mean, just to imagine a world where we're seriously expected to believe that this pedophile occupied government has finally provided us with unequivocal evidence of the existence of extraterrestrial life, while not a single perpetrator has been arrested or charged as a result of the dlj's Epstein investigation. Right. I mean, it's just laughable. And I mean it's not as if this certainly couldn't be intended to, I don't know, be utilized as another conveniently time distraction, as I was alluding to, to inevitably used by the Trump administration for pr damage control, right, while simultaneously psychologically engineering, in my mind, another foundational building block required to manufacture consent within the concept of problem reaction solution, which is just a philosophy that has always relied upon. So this is an form of the Bluebeam side slop, I guess is the way you could put it now, And so it honestly does feel like Bluebeam is just another reliable wild card, or or even a trump card I guess in this case that they can really thoroughly exploit whenever they deem necessary in order to really deceptively draw people back into their political puppet show. And so, yeah, the fucking Internet feds man we lost to Homie. I'm a little bit concerned that he's become a priority target in the algorithm these days, but you know, it's it's kind of just a natural consequence at this point, and I do feel like the dystopian nature of digital censorship is kind of escalating in a real way. But I don't know, in terms of the pr spin a story like UFO disclosure, it really does successfully divert the public attention away from more important issues that I don't know, like seeking justice for the victims in the Epstein case or the genocide attached to another major geopolitical conflict playing out in the Middle East. So it's just never ending, and utilizing this new age esoteric and technocratic ideological system of control is the way in which we were discussing last week how Bluebeam would be framed as a holy war versus these You know that, honestly, it will inevitably turn into a debate between these ideological polar opposites in general society of the general public, and especially in the West, will become bogged down in this nonsense call debate over whether the extraterrestrial phenomena are actually demons or here to save us and rescue us from the pedophile occupied government in the permanent establishment, which I would imagine many people would actually fall into this new age orthodoxy of it really is a false prophecy. I feel like that they're relying upon in many ways beyond the divisive propaganda that they kind of exploit on a daily basis. So yeah, that's kind of where my mind is at in terms of the disclosure project at hand. And I will say, there's a hilarious clip we might as well play of basically whenever I think it was Fox and Friends originally reported this, And you have just the most cartoonish form of a mainstream mocking bird journalist just basically presenting the most just deceptive framework of how this disclosure is going to impact the general public and society at large, as if as if it's anything really even new, right, And that's what's so frustrating is that people are not addressing the fact that a lot of these new disclosure items that are being presented as smoking guns have essentially been released in the past right by many other disclosure you know, moments of transparency and essentially through a foyer requests and things of that nature which were never spotlighted in an honest way by the mainstream press. So here we are when they would love to distract us from interdimensional pizza files. That's exactly what they are. The pedal rapture. My god, you guys are killing it. The chat is on fire. But I will say, whenever it comes down to, you know, the Trump administration releasing this massive trove of alien UFO files, they're framing it as obviously the first time in American history any administration has done this, as if they're taking these major steps in regard to transparency in general. And again, it's just it's very much laughable. And if you read through any of the UFO the tranch of documents, it becomes very self evident that none of this is a smoking gun proving any existence of extraterrestrial life. And so we have to, I think, acknowledge that if we're being honest with ourselves or the.
Speaker 3: Trump administration releasing the first batch of files related to UFOs and alien life, So is.
Speaker 2: The truth really out there?
Speaker 8: Senior White House Course one on.
Speaker 3: Peterduscy joins us Live with the details. What have you learned, Peter?
Speaker 6: Good morning.
Speaker 14: So a White House official left this hard drive on my desk overnight. You can see on it it says AROO files copy two of three. That is the All Domain Resolution Office copy two of three. This is the first big batch of UFO disclosure ordered by President Trump. Some of the clips and videos on there have popped up different places before, some of them have not. And we have been going through this all morning and overnight to try to put together some of the best videos so we can all look at this together. This is a world exclusive right here. So let's go to the first clip over this GUIs of the United Arab Emirates in June twenty twenty four. An inverted tear drop with a vertically linear trailing mass, as described by the War Department suspended below. The War Department cannot say for sure what this is. It is officially listed as an unresolved UAP report. The next video over this guise of a wreck December twenty twenty two, moving bottom left to top right of the field of view all Sentcom gets from this is an area of contrast. That's what they describe it as. It is officially still listed as an unresolved UAP report. Next video over this sky of Greece, October twenty twenty third, what is described as a small and circular UAP flying near the surface of the ocean towards land. Scentcom can't tell us what it is. It is officially listed as an unresolved UAP report. Within the last two minutes, all of these videos have gone live on war dot gov, slash UFO, and a White House official tells Fox First. While past administrations sought to discredit or dissuade the American people, President Trump is focused on providing maximum transparency to the public, who can ultimately make up their own minds about the information contained in these files. And there's also a fresh look at some historical records. There's this from Apollo seventeen included in this big document dump. One of the astronauts says, we've got a few very bright particles or fragments or some drifting by as we maneuver the control center. Says Roger understood. Another astronaut says, there's a whole bunch of big ones on my window down there, just bright. It looks like the fourth of July out of Ron's window. Another astronaut says, yes, now you can see some of them in shape. They're very jagged angular fragments that are tumbling. This exchange has long been dismissed as floating insulation, but now well that's been previously released and discussed by Keen observers. There is no consensus about the nature of the anomaly. And this all started, of course, because we asked the President about it in February.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm gonna say that aliens are real. Have you seen any evidence of non human visitors to Earth?
Speaker 13: Well, he gave to right information.
Speaker 2: He's supposed to be doing that. Yeah. I thought, honestly, everyone should appreciate that segment. It's just it's so cartoonish, the in which they're willing to stoop to to present. Uh, you know this, this form of the Disclosure Project agenda and and just seeing I think there was one additional claim where basically UFO files reveal this claim of a secret flying saucer capable of reaching fifteen hundred miles per hour built by the Nazis. Right, so you have all of these, you know, ridiculous. And by the way, the lights that the Apollo crew were suggesting were proof of anything, Let's just be honest. Those were studio lights that lookout mountain laboratory. Okay, like we all all have to be aware of that by now, and I'm pretty sure they just shot with like models, you know, I mean, just like Star Wars.
Speaker 15: Did you know?
Speaker 2: You can't identify any of these, right, Unidentified flying objects? Obviously that's why they're they're referred to them as UAP are aerial phenomenon. But it's just fascinating to me that they're pointing out any of what I mean, we've seen even more I would think compelling videos than than what they're presenting. Is this sort of smoking gun that's supposed to convince us, right that, Oh my god, dude, there's another There was another clip as well of basically the White House released a photo of a UAP that looks exactly like the Superman spaceship that he flew to Earth as a baby in the in the Yeah, I'm telling you, they just.
Speaker 3: Think people are stupid. They really think people are stupid, and you know what, lots of people are.
Speaker 2: You know, you're not wrong.
Speaker 3: I blame the schools, you know, it's endicularly doing their job.
Speaker 16: Watching show why uh, thousands of years behind.
Speaker 2: Us, those Superman movies were the ship though. I will I will say I enjoyed them.
Speaker 9: Dude.
Speaker 3: Christopher Reeves is my favorite, right best Superman.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: Superman is amongst us.
Speaker 3: Look at it.
Speaker 2: It's identical, dude.
Speaker 3: They think people are fucking stupid.
Speaker 2: I know, like it's it's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Like on one hand, right because it's like I really do think like the sci fi stuff right will will come out and then like they they use that as a way to be able to I guess like use it as inspiration, right, like some of the stuff from like early Star Trek, like we're seeing now like dude, it's our cell phones, you know, right Like, But then on the other hand, like the UAP or UFO, I fuck that, they're they're UFOs in my opinion, But I just I think they're using it as a way to like mock us right, like it has to be. I don't see it as any other way.
Speaker 2: No, I don't either, And it really feels like we're at a point where, I mean, they have no reason to honestly respect our intellect at in maths, right, I mean just in terms of their ability to to just the deceptive tactics utilized on a daily basis are so sophisticated at this point that so many people it's almost an impossible task to even reflect enough upon your own ideology to get back to ground zero, to proceed forward in a way where you're not entirely clouded in terms of your ability to critically think through you know, these logical fallacies that present themselves over the course of you know, your attempt at honestly even attempting to present your own ideology, which is something I always try to as much as I reject falling into a strict structure to kind of mindset, right, I at the very least try and reflect and critically, uh, you know, attempt to at least be able to present my own core principles where I can identify them and understand them, uh, to the to the point in which I feel confident in having that discussion. But the vast majority of people you try and kind of like pierce that naive veil of vulnerability below the surface for just a inch, you know, and and uh, they they honestly over emotionally react every time and basically run away cacking and screaming after after they viciously launch, you know, some type of of of attack, utilizing their ideological accepted language, right, which is just absurd because they always fit that hookie cutter kind of It's never an original idea, right, it's always them essentially, just it's parroting basically individuals who they have now embraced. This this uh, it's it. I think it all truly does kind of lie within the concept of an identity crisis that hasn't yet to be addressed, and so many people are just kind of going wherever the ethical wind blows at the time, depending on the trend. And just knowing how the vast majority of people what was what high school, What high school taught so many children was that their reputation mattered more than anything, right, basically as far as how your peers interpreted who you were. Basically you know, kind of staged your entire experience throughout the high school process that extends into adulthood, and people have yet to shed that you know, childish perspective and and uh, you know, philosophy in life, right, And it's so very obvious that that it's kind of plaguing many people in that in that ability to even address their their own core values of what they allegedly stand for. And uh yeah, and so it they kind of become hypocrites by design. It's an inherent value in terms of yet the average person in modern society. So here we are where people actually believe this is any sort of transparency, you know, when in reality, is perfectly timed to distract anyone, uh from what matters most well?
Speaker 3: Does does anyone really actually give a shit about this?
Speaker 2: I certainly hope not.
Speaker 3: I mean because I I'm over here still thinking about Epstein, you know, and don't get me wrong, I am sick of talking about Epstein, right, But I also realized like this, like Epstein is something like if we actually focus on this, we can actually change the world for the better, you know. And I think that's why they want to distract us with the Iran conflict UFOs or whatever, and it's like, dude, like I think they just missed their window with the whole uap UFO thing, Like, dude, you guys should have like done this like in the early two thousands or something or like, I don't know, but it's totally a like a response, right, is what it seems like to me. It's them trying to sweep things under the rug, like you said, trying to distract us. It just I don't know, it doesn't seem genuine. They don't give a shit about any of us. So it's like it's like all they will never release something unless it benefits them somehow, period, right, because the reality is the state is against the people. Like we live in a world where the state. It's it's us versus the state. It's not left versus right. It's not black versus white. It's not schizo versus army, Like well, okay, it kind of is a little bit, but like it really is the state versus the people, the slave masters versus the slaves, Like that's where it is that the banks versus the economic slaves. You know, it's this is how it is, and they want to keep us from really awakening. And there's a huge, huge, comeback to like Christianity right now, which which seems seems pretty natural in my opinion. I think some of it's kind of forced, but I think a lot of it really is natural because people they just realize something's wrong, right right, They're they're going back, they're finding spirituality, and so what's what's a good way to try and derail that aliens exactly?
Speaker 2: And by the way, that that those pastors, right, the religious leaders who came out last week, we're discussing how they came out proclaiming that they were told to prepare now for UFO disclosure to unleash Bible changing revelations. And I looked into it, yeah, yeah, and it basically reinforces what you were just saying though about return to the church in many ways, because you know, people are desperate for answers, I guess, and in a certain sense. And and it was essentially through yeah, Trump basically releasing these files and just before when they orchestrated this meeting with all these religious leaders, one of the pastors, I think he was from Kentucky or something if I remember correctly, but either way, he said, you're going to have people who are going to say if there are galaxies, and there are allegedly other creations in the galaxies. Then the whole creation story is a myth. And you're also going to have people that's going to apostasize, uh and and turn from the Christian faith because they have no answer for what they're about to hear. And then it goes into basically the video that we played last week where essentially they're they're claiming that you're also going to have people returning to the church in mass, right, and this is something they should expect in order to search for answers, right to essentially for what's to come. And so yeah, I just thought.
Speaker 3: You feel you mean one world government, one world religion.
Speaker 2: Exactly, And so I just feel like at this point, you know, they they know exactly what they're doing, right, And this is something where I think that the utilizing the church as as and weaponizing it in this way is it's just morally corrupt in a way. You know that only pedophile Satanists would be willing to stoop to that level, right, And so I'm not at all surprised that this is a part of it, But yeah, it's just again, whenever you do see this false sense of accountability, right, as if they're actually bringing forward to any honest disclosure. It's something we just need to get past the fact that it's not happening. Right. The permanent establishment will never bring forward to any type of disclosure or transparency that affects the Dystopian framework at large. They would never actually offer us that window of opportunity to restructure the system to benefit us in any real way. And so just it boils down to the fact that we have to eliminate this pedestal that we place any sort of I mean, what do they amount to a perfect stranger in Washington, DC that commit child sex crimes, That's what it amounts to, and people legitimately defend them right uh, and and have never met them in Uh, how can you have a sort of honest uh interpretation of this person's character or moral character. It's impossible, you know, I mean, uh uh. It just feels as if the evidence itself is too overwhelming to to even consider the notion that any of these people of prominence in DC, the part of the establishment, are entirely compromised. So it's just a yeah, it's just a joke at this point. So, but I did see obviously, there's there's a Reuter's article that I discovered that kind of includes a lot of the more interesting reactions from some of the prominent figures. And and basically, no, I'm not trusting the plan your mom, uh not, but uh yeah, I just think that the files obviously, as we say so, it included Apollo mission photos right, transcripts of unidentified phenomena.
Speaker 3: Uh dude, We're we're gonna get more information and more truth from an X Files episode than we are anything they fucking send us, I know.
Speaker 2: But uh, it's so funny because there there were pictures obviously that were presented uh within the dumps themselves and and in the tronch. It's so ridiculous. I took some screenshots so we could look at them because.
Speaker 3: Real, real quick. There's a part of me right that loves this too, because dude, I miss like the old conspiracy culture, you know, like there there was just something cool about it, right, like, and it wasn't cool back in the day, but there's just something about it. And so like, I love the idea of all of this like being real or whatever, right, But I just I stopped believe it in UFOs once the government told me they were real.
Speaker 2: But look at this. This is a football shaped body UAP that was apparently reported by the US INDO Pacific Command in twenty twenty four, seen as part of a series of documents of Unidentified aerial phenomenon that was released obviously just the other day May eighth. So that's supposed to be some sort of compelling via evidence of anything another.
Speaker 3: Black Remind me after we're done with the show, I will send you a copy of that book Mirage men all about how basically like the intelligence agencies have flooded the UFO and paranormal communities as a way to discredit all of these people and basic like stop any information from actually spreading any anyone anyone watching. Also, if you guys want to reach out to me on Twitter and I'll send it to you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, Well this is another alleged compelling sort of smoking gun that we're supposed to find uh as critical evidence express real life. Yes, and apparently also an infrared still image. Right, So whatever, I mean, what are we supposed to what we're supposed to expect this, this is supposed to be some type of unidentified object. I don't know that any of these could could clearly just be almost like a photographic anomaly of some kind. You never know, but yeah, that that could be uh, photographic distortion.
Speaker 3: It could be puzz on the lens, like, dude, that doesn't show me anything.
Speaker 2: Just another great one. We have another identified object. So it just man, oh yeah, here's here's one of my favorites. This is a compositive sketch. That's that's a cool painting. Well yeah, it's a composite image of an eyewitness report apparently from September twenty twenty three. So a metallic object.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fancy.
Speaker 2: So obviously at this point, you know, I saw someone was reacting to this, calling this out as a clear distraction right for the current Trump administration to deploy upon the public. And and you had many members of the UFO disclosure community who were sanctioning this as as a turning point in transparency. Oh yeah, it's it's absolutely absurd, but but you have I think basically there was one individual I think it was uh oh yeah, I remember Marjorie Taylor Green did say some thing I thought was hilarious. She just said, I really don't care about the UFO files. I just don't. I'm so sick of the look at the shiny object propaganda. So yeah, it's like, you know, occasionally she says something I agree with, But there was I think UAP investigator Mick West he claimed the administration of former President Joe Biden disclosed much of the same information on Friday of as Friday's release, so basically claiming that this information was already made public by the past administer administration. And uh, you know, they're essentially piggybacking off of of the files that were already made public prior to this. And so there are evidence of us not being able to identify a small white dot that's a long distance away, is what a Sacramento, California based analyst said of the new UAP videos. So yeah, at least we can tell right people, aren't There are many people out there that feel as we do in this current moment and aren't falling into that ridiculous trap. But no kidding, you know, without being said, before we get into the haunted virus for a moment, there was this fascinating I think I shared it with you guys. You weren't here last week where you after the show? So okay, cool, this will be new for you, because privately after the show last week, I'm pretty sure I told your mom and a few others who were back there, but I discovered that essentially there's a misnomer that allegedly the very first film that was presented on White House grounds was The Birth of the Nation, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember remember you mentioning this, but we didn't really get into it because you mentioned it before the show. Not really, I wasn't there for it afterward, ma'am.
Speaker 2: It's crazy because essentially that film was screened in nineteen fifteen, but there was a prior film that had been screened the year before in nineteen fourteen, known as Cabarea, and it is now I mean, I went and actually confirmed that it was officially the you know, the actual film, you know film that was legitimately screened at the White House. And it turns out that basically it was the first film ever screened on White House grounds, and it was viewed specifically by President Woodrow Wilson and other dignitaries. And so this film is fascinating because it's a kind of a strange plot. Apparently, it's recognized for having major impacts and influence on future filmmakers right, just as far as the industry at large and making I don't know, marking some sort of significant evolution of CINEMAI guess is the way that they many people interpret this film's influence and impact. And so what I discovered though, is that there's a scene in this nineteen fourteen film, Cabarea, that basically depicts a dramatic rescue where you have essentially the hero character saving an abducted girl named Cabarea from being sacrificed to the god Moloch. And the scene is called the Temple of Moloch. Right, yes, so it is officially the very first film ever screened on White House grounds, and it's kind of fascinating to watch the scene for a brief moment. It shouldn't be shocking to us at this point, but it's kind of extraordinary to say the least.
Speaker 3: Oh I've seen this right, Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Cabarea means Cabala, they say, yep. Interesting short of.
Speaker 17: M hm.
Speaker 2: Presenting a baby to the god Moloch.
Speaker 3: This reminds me of that.
Speaker 2: Jeez, there was that.
Speaker 3: Event in the in the early twentieth century where they literally did one of these like rituals at a World's fair Wow. Yeah, they say they did this ritual literally at a World World's Fair. It was I think the last one in Chicago. There there's been of it out there. I know I have it somewhere. I would have to pull it up for next week. But like, dude, it's just crazy.
Speaker 2: This is just crazy. Yeah, And you know, it begins to make all the sense in the world. Why you would have the recent report over the past week of Disney cruise ship having staffers among twenty eight arrested in a massive child porn operation.
Speaker 3: Yea, And see Disney's response to that basically, I mean, I'm paraphrasing, of course, but it was basically like this, this has nothing to do with the Disney Corporation, and we have a zero tolerance policy regarding this, and we fully support law enforcement in their actions and stuff. And it's like, yeah, I would believe that, except for you keep getting busted, like people that work for your company keep getting busted, and hey, like, how are you actually supposed to know about this stuff? You know beforehand? I just think it's odd that you just keep getting busted, you know exactly. It's weird. Why why why do you keep getting busted?
Speaker 16: You know?
Speaker 2: Man, JJ's in the chat. Yeah, I think it makes sense that. Yeah, I'm panicking already, honestly, and especially when I saw this. When I saw this report though, I just looked at my wife and I was like, my god, I'm always going to have a job at this point, you know what I mean. Like, as terrible as that sounds, it's like there will never be a lack of content and the.
Speaker 3: No no, And it's honestly, dude, like this is old world, right. This has been going on for millennia, and it's going to continue going on, especially until people like us expose it so exactly, we will always have.
Speaker 2: A job, right, And I think it says basically, families hoping to make memories on a cruise were unknowingly surrounded by alleged child predators working aboard the ships. According to law enforcement officials, US Customs and Border Protection boarded five cruise ships, including a Disney cruise docked in San Diego. This is between April twenty third and twenty fifth. Is part of an ongoing child sexual exploitation material enforcement operation, and this operation is allegedly known as Operation Tidle Wave, which is a recycled name apparently because that was a former I think they've reused many of these names at this point in terms of just investigative operations and beyond right to extend into clindestine forms. But the fact is that apparently and I pulled a clip just briefly because I figured we might as well play it. And so after boarding the vessels and interviewing twenty six suspected crew members from the Philippines, one suspected crew member from Portugal, and one from Indonesia, officers confirmed all subjects were involved in either the receipt, possession, transportation, distribution, or viewing of child sexual abuse material or child pornography. And that's according to a CBP spokesperson. Right, so CBP canceled their visas and these criminals are being removed from the country. According to the spokesperson, they have a zero tolerance policy for this type of behavior and fully cooperated with law enforcement while the majority of these individuals. This is according to a Disney spokesperson that told the California Post that they have zero tolerance policy for this and that they fully cooperated.
Speaker 3: Jacob, easy for you to say, you know, it's like, that's right, exactly, Well, and it's just like plausible deniability. You know, it's like, get the fuck out of here, Like you guys are easily able to allow this to keep happening on some level. While also when when every time you get busted being like, oh, we didn't know, We're sorry, like we we cooperated fully with law enforcement, like we're doing our part.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like and it's again, man, like this being simultaneously coming out as far as this story and going public at the same time, you have this strange haunt the virus cruise ship story of playing out in a way it's just interesting, like.
Speaker 3: The haunted virus thing was meant to cover up the.
Speaker 2: Disney thing like very well, I mean layered operations, my friend. Right, They they tend to rely upon, you know, the convenient nature of how they can essentially exploit every avenue of opportunity in terms of many of these psychological operations. So I can I can imagine that world, is all I'm saying. And yeah, but for Disney to basically say that, uh there, those who were were basically the individuals a part of this are no longer with the company, yeah you would hope.
Speaker 3: So yeah, but you know, we just give them a nice severance package.
Speaker 2: Exactly. Probably, Yeah, honestly, I wouldn't be surprised. And and to what like legitimate legal consequences are we to expect when they return to their home countries, you know, like what probably? Yeah, I don't see how just removing them from the country is an acceptable consequence for the criminal type of behavior. I mean, you would think that there would be further investigation. I don't know, Interpol would be involved, you would have a type of international investigative scope that you could rely on to to, you know, pursue legal action once they return home. I don't I don't imagine that.
Speaker 3: I mean that that means we have to expect this other country, who is most likely intentionally sending these people over to our country to begin with, that they're somehow going to follow the laws.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, exactly. So apparently you had just individuals of vacationing on the cruise, right, They're they're witnessing immigration officials cuffing several employees on the Disney Magic Ship, that's what it's called, while it was being unloaded.
Speaker 3: Yes, little little on the fucking nose, A little.
Speaker 2: On the there was a passenger named Darmi Meta which apparently took a video of the moment, saying one of those detained it was actually her server. So wow. Yeah. Apparently many of the immigration rights groups before this was made public, as far as the motivation and inspiration and charges uh you know, relied on for the arrest taking place, they tried to frame this as basically ice, right, right.
Speaker 3: I saw that, like, like there there were all these uh like hardcore liberals coming out being like, oh my god, it's ice again. And it's like, do you realize like who they're busting? You know, this isn't this isn't just like the right wing coming down on brown people, you know, yeah, and that's what you're like, you're just like your your retard mindset.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it's ideological capture, is what it is. And then they can't see through it, and they only can associate these entities as as entirely uh, it's either black and white in their mind, right, it's entirely corrupt, and there there couldn't be one single individual and in the you know, organization that that potentially is acting in good faith. That's just the cartoonish way to view life in general. It's obviously not the case. Right, yeah, And it's sad that people oversimplify, you know, things to that effect and to the points where they can't think through this in an ethical way, and and so they they always arrive on this immoral conclusion in terms of how they frame any of this in their own mind. So you have the immigration rights groups basically coming out up in arms over these arrests of the Disney staffers.
Speaker 3: Get the fuck out of here with this, really really like you are discrediting yourself by sticking up for these people, right exactly. Like it's it's like, okay, you're telling me you're gonna start an organization to defend Leo Frank, right, like this is this is what I see.
Speaker 2: This is what I hear, right exactly, It's really what it is. And it's uh yeah, it's just kind of frustrating at the end of the day when it boils down to people's inability, you know, to to think through things at a at a real efficient level.
Speaker 3: But I got a clip after this. I actually found that uh that ritual.
Speaker 2: It's like a minute long, so oh hell yeah dude. And before we get out of here, I have some like incredible receipts on on Waco mind control rights and and legitimately utilizing the Leadership Management Institute for that for that for those purposes, and and I'm talking uh names of individual perpetrators involved. So it's it. It was far more compelling than even my original avenue of of being introduced to this uh type of line of of uh of credible evidence I've viewed as at least to take seriously enough. And so we'll have to get into that, but we'll certainly make that pivot after the intermission, I would imagine. But anyway, but yeah, let's check that clip out after this. I just figured we might as well play something in line with the Disney ship, Yeah, because it's kind of strange just to even see the arrest taking place.
Speaker 18: CBP and I say, these cruise ship worker erests late last month. We're part of something called Operation Title Weight, targeting people they say are suspected of viewing, sharing, or distributing child pornography.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get them out of here.
Speaker 19: This was the video that sparked questions as to why Customs and Border Protection boarded and detained workers on board a Disney cruise ship docked in San Diego in late April. CBP and ICE are now responding, calling it Operation Title Weight and ongoing multi agency child Pornography Enforcement operation. Based on information received from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, CBP says twenty seven people from eight cruise ships were detained over the course of five days, all suspected of being involved with possession, distribution, or viewing child pornography. The workers mostly from the Philippines, one from Portugal and another from Indonesia. CBP says it canceled the workers visas and returned them to their home countries.
Speaker 20: I think there was something very unique here that it was CBP and ICE, and they immediately sent all those crew members back to their home countries.
Speaker 19: Maritime attorney Michael Winkelmann says these times cases are usually handled by the FBI.
Speaker 14: They could have been charged in US courts, be in federal prison right now, awaiting charges, awaiting trial.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: I find that problematic, right that legitimately there could have been, you know, measures for accountability and and avenue towards justice in a way if if obviously I don't rely upon the FEDS to intervene and honestly UH pursue justice in that way. But but there is there are clearly those measures in place for that they could have pursued and and in no way does that seem to have happened. So yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Found that I'm curious, like why they were deported if they were causing like felony level crimes of this nature within US jurisdiction, Like exactly, I understand that the deportation thing, and what.
Speaker 2: What Disney cruise ship?
Speaker 3: What are we talking about? No kidding, It's not like they busted these guys in some ced illegal bar or casino or something. You know, it was Disney exact Disney cruise ship.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: The only thing worse could have been in the middle of a Disney park, you know, like no doubt, which sure floating Disneyland, right, And.
Speaker 2: What is that Club thirty three or whatever that you have to be essentially, yeah to be invited to Yeah, yeah, I've just being at Disneyland before. You know, I saw it whenever we took my nephew, we walked past it and I was like, oh my god, there's there's one of the entry points to Club thirty three, right, And it is very strange, man. There's there's definitely something to the to the fact that all the way, you know, trace this back to Walt Disney and his fascinating free Masonic connections. I mean, it's it's very clear that he was a member.
Speaker 3: Of connections to intelligence and every exactly because I mean he was. He was basically a glowy spook himself, you know, right.
Speaker 2: I Mean, it really wasn't any anything more that he was going to reveal to us as far as this immigration attorney. But I just thought, I don't.
Speaker 3: Fascinate like I I don't like cops. I'm not a cop guy. I'm not a government guy. But I think if there's any legitimate use of government, it's to bust and punish pedophiles. Yeah, no care right, right, If there's gonna be a government, that's the least they could fucking do the least. And people are complaining about this.
Speaker 2: I know, man, it's uh, it's something that just I'm telling you. And if you can't get behind and that is the only way in which I will ever support the state, obviously, is when they're they're seemingly pursuing some avenue of accountability towards justice and and uh yeah, and and even in that context, it's just because it's the ethical thing to do. It's not because it's the state effectively behind this, right and uh and I think people just need to be able to again it's like distinguish and and make that distinction in their own minds. Right as far as like this again, it's this vulnerable mindset of kind of always oversimplifying the black hats and white hat narrative right to to essentially fit your worldview, when in reality it's far more sophisticated as far as the level of deception and and uh you know, intricate uh right, evolution of of this psychological mind war that has effectively disrupted our ability to even uh remain at some sort of I don't know, uh, just I would think we're at an inherent disadvantage. As I've said in the past, as far as like the the level of conditioning that we're exposed to, essentially at the beginning at this as early as as a right infant level, you know, exposure to even cartoon symbolism and things of that nature. It's just such a this this unparalleled and extraordinary level of of uh diabolical kind of uh a strategic manipulation that that I think people need to be able to address and acknowledge for themselves, right, so they don't continue to fall into these naive versions of reality. But anyway, so yeah, we're surrounded by pedophiles and don't go to Disneyland.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, especially because you're going to be paying hundreds and hundreds of dollars for your for your kids to be diddled like right exactly. Oh, it's it's so frustrating. And then ooh, let's defend them, how about no?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 3: Okay, So just a little bit of context. This was literally, uh categorized as a Jewish historical pageant. Okay, like this is how it was presented to everyone, Like this is like some historical things. So this is nineteen thirty three Chicago's World Fair. One hundred and twenty five thousand people saw this, okay, which is insane, like like a football stadium full of.
Speaker 2: Beam right mm hmm, Like this is crazy, dude. This was the Chicago Fair. Yeah, nineteen thirty three Chicago World Fair. Is that the same one? That's what was the name of that psychopathic serial killer that had that house? Yeah hh Holmes, that's the one. My god, that's a crazy story. Right, oh yeah, oh my god. Man.
Speaker 3: Right, dude, what the fuck is it?
Speaker 2: Look present an infant child? Yes, that is so ridiculous. It's the exact same ritual.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Yeah, that's what I'm saying, dude. It's like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 20: Like?
Speaker 3: I then get it, dude.
Speaker 2: The first report I saw just to uh, we'll take the intermission here in just a moment, But the first report that I saw of the haunt of virus was this this article from the Wall Street Journal. All right, and guess what the headline is, the thirty three day Atlantic odyssey that turned into a haunt of virus nightmare. Okay, wow, thirty three days.
Speaker 3: Huh, let's take that very seriously.
Speaker 2: And I should be you guys, so haunt of virus right in which the claim is that I think there was just a report that came out where the haunt of virus strain may be more contagious than previously thought according to health experts. All these yeah, all these headlines are being ran right now to stop panic. And what what I initially saw though was, now, this is fascinating to me. Hanta is apparently an Israeli slang, all right, It means nonsense, a lie, a scam, or a hoax. So I was just like, no way that. It's just at this point all the world's to stage. My friend, we just like, what are we going to do it? You know? And and I saw this crisis actor that they relied on for for this ridiculous narrative.
Speaker 3: The only guy that was reading the script.
Speaker 2: Yes, the only passenger on the cruise ship that went through the more days story who went through the thirty three day Atlantic odyssey. Right that turns into a Haunt of Virus nightmare. That is such a great headline. But it turns out, yes, this guy is a is no doubt in my mind, undoubtedly a crisis actor that initially was attempting to stage propaganda to influence people into taking the COVID vaccine. And what's even more incredible is that he's wearing the exact same wardrobe while he's on board the Haunted Virus cruise ship making this public statement that he was wearing in the viral post that he was promoting the COVID vaccine with.
Speaker 3: So the fact that did you see how so there were two people that released statements about that cruise ship. There was another person on this same ship, but he was only releasing statements through his Instagram stories, and he blatantly said he would not take questions or interviews from the media. That's it.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, man, I'm pretty sure that he By the way, this kid, I think his name is hold on, let me find it because it's interesting. Jake rosemarn I guess it's his name, and he apparently. Just looking into this person briefly, I discovered that basically he had an internship in Jerusalem. M hm.
Speaker 3: So you said he was wearing the same outfit promoting the COVID vaccine as he was in this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the same same T shirt. Oh, I'll pull the picture real quick, because basically the intern right, the internship in Jerusalem was apparently, as he was a member, a part of the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs. So yes, yes.
Speaker 3: So public relations.
Speaker 2: It's insane. This is just out of control of it. So yeah, pulled off because they're basically apparently as a part of the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs. They performed standard research collection and analysis using a variety of online databases, assisted in videography, recording, and editing of interviews with political analysts, responsible for posting and monitoring web articles written by field experts. Uh oh, so yeah, this freelance photographer Jake Rosemarren apparently went to Emory University. Seems like there's far more to the stories, so I would be very skeptical of all of this. And here is the brief clips from obviously initially with COVID and then also uh in terms of oh my god, it's so funny, honestly, so this is during COVID, right right, let's get vaccinated.
Speaker 17: Gorgeous vaccinated girls get boosted, and gorgeous boosted girls get boosted again if you're eligible. Of course.
Speaker 12: That was.
Speaker 2: My god. And here's our boy now, wow on the Haunt the virus cruise ship.
Speaker 3: Wow, how unlucky this person just happens to be Just like do you remember that guy at the Bondy Beat shooting that just so happened to be at like multiple mass shootings mm hmm, Or like all of these people like there there was also one of the girls from uh, from Parkland that just also happened to be at the Harvard shooting.
Speaker 2: You know, like.
Speaker 3: All of these people are just like the most unlucky people ever, you know, people, man, man, how how.
Speaker 2: What about the homie from the Charlie Kirk assassination.
Speaker 3: Right, I forgot about him like I was.
Speaker 2: A nine to eleven dude. You know, my god, hor have no respect for us. Just that's that's, you know, addressed that finally once and for all.
Speaker 17: I normally would have been a video like this, but I feel like I need to say something, so I wrote a few things down and currently on board And.
Speaker 8: What's happening right now is there for.
Speaker 17: All us here. We're not just a story. We're not just headlines where people no ship, people with lies, with people waiting for.
Speaker 8: Us at home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, there's a lot of them.
Speaker 8: Sure, And that's the hardest part.
Speaker 3: He sucks at this.
Speaker 2: It's terrible.
Speaker 17: All we want right now is to feel safe.
Speaker 2: So that's what we're dealing with.
Speaker 3: They fucking hate us. They hate us, they think we're stupid. They want us to just honestly just shut up and you know, get in line. I would say, eat they slop, take take the goy vaccines and just like, don't question anything.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, I will say. I mean, I would say we deserve better, sy ops, but I really don't think we do at this point. Honestly, It's like we need we need to do a better job at dissecting these actively because people fall for this and it's just like, my God, considering what we just went through with COVID, please don't do this to me. Man, half my family is not gonna be able to handle this.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna have to crack down on my family. Dude, if this becomes like a thing, right, Like, if this really becomes a thing, I'm gonna have to whip whip out the whole COVID thing and be like, look, okay, I'm the one that needs to be listened to this time exactly.
Speaker 2: And by the way, just to look it up and get the average general you know. Uh, basically the breakdown of what hanta virus potentially even is, right, which again is debatable in my opinion. Who even knows? But hantavirus is allegedly a group of viruses carried by rodents that can cause severe, potentially fatal diseases in humans, primarily hantavirus cardiopulmonary syndrome HCPs and the America's and hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome HFRS and Europe and Asia. Transmission occurs obviously through contact with infected rodent urine droppings or liva, which can.
Speaker 3: Become error for STD, so it can be actually transmitted, which is fucking weird. Okay, super weird, And here is in trouble, dude, Richard Gear.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's so funny. But apparently you know, I don't know. This is just ridiculous that it's basically capable of limited human to human transmission among close contacts.
Speaker 3: So even that, yeah, I saw, it's like super limited. It's really hard to get and it doesn't spread human to human, right, so you have to trans you have to get it from somewhere else. However, the incubation period is like eight weeks, so yeah, it's it's one one to eight weeks, so it can pop up any so you could literally have it for two months and you're just spreading it around. Well, once again, it doesn't really like spread from person to person, so it's super deadly, but it's really hard to spread around, right.
Speaker 2: Well, North Carolina resident is in quarantine. CDC's monitoring actively eighteen Americans as of now. I think the main subjects that allegedly were exposed to this have been taken to a facility in Omaha, Nebraska.
Speaker 3: Oh, CDC, the organization with chemtrails in their logo right, interest them?
Speaker 2: So, by the way, the last point on all of this, because again I wouldn't take this intermission. Yeah, I'm definitely ready. But the last point in all of this, I'm not entirely sure of the actual statistical odds in terms of how accurate this actually is. But I have seen many different reports claiming that the odds of dying from hantavirus are basically one in thirty to thirty five million, odds of dying from a lightning strike one in fifteen to twenty million, odds of dying in a car accident is one in eight to nine thousand, and obviously odds of dying from medical error are one in one thousand to one in one fourteen hundred basically. So I think you're far more likely to be murdered by your own doctor than you are the haunt of virus. So chill out. And there's there's literally like, you know, one in five boys get molested, So I mean, you have a pretty good chance of you know, getting raped instead of dying from hantavirus.
Speaker 3: So maybe let's refocus.
Speaker 2: Reprioritize what we focus on absolutely, no kidding. I'm ready for intermission if you are, brother.
Speaker 3: Right on, And I think Jose his internet's good, so he'll have you on after the intermission.
Speaker 2: So awesome.
Speaker 3: Let's take that and uh yeah, we'll see you guys on the other side.
Speaker 7: Answer you, I your mind, don't burn up. You'll go bump it up a mile there, fall, I'll walk to burst the right, don't mask off lasst far so furn so marrest brass bottom the yes, mystop is not aler my wars some one us.
Speaker 10: Sir live.
Speaker 9: Now li.
Speaker 7: You worn't borders, go your jer across the drink, doll.
Speaker 8: Chilly two rounds of.
Speaker 7: Chillie.
Speaker 10: That's guy.
Speaker 7: You clap up travel stray has your boy, us girl us.
Speaker 10: Flamers loves.
Speaker 2: That's GIRs.
Speaker 10: Five mins.
Speaker 7: A race all rise and mine was gray of don so prey ball you yours j Blasi my stir four chouns all raceless tool you o girl Nobo console has a bathroom drink John God, you'll nowhere a.
Speaker 17: Drum brow.
Speaker 7: Your voice of warders go you dr cross the dr doom.
Speaker 9: Around cheer ladys got.
Speaker 10: Not barry out.
Speaker 9: Drum restrains your boys, us ul roul that boy from Working World.
Speaker 10: Mom dot com. I love you, wy don't know what lumber asks.
Speaker 2: Lumping a.
Speaker 10: Tirl.
Speaker 2: I have the way you do.
Speaker 8: I have the way of fier, have the.
Speaker 10: Way of per the way of yours, have the.
Speaker 12: Will of your die, the way of he.
Speaker 9: A lot.
Speaker 15: All right, Oh yeah, let's get Jose there, gonna go. Uh uh, hang on the back real quick, hang on back. I'm gonna go get the phone started and uh yeah, we'll.
Speaker 2: Get a brother.
Speaker 12: Hell yeah, I appreciate you filling in.
Speaker 11: I do want to let everyone know that literally the moment I left, Uh, as soon as I got it back up and running, I refreshed things. Not a problem, not soever. I had like multiple streams going out. I had a shitload of tabs. I had like so many different things running during the time I was off just to street see. Honestly, I was trying to overload it because I was like, can I overload the internet?
Speaker 12: What is going on here? It seems to be the moment that I started to talk on stream is what really does it?
Speaker 16: Uh?
Speaker 12: But whatever, I know, we'll see if it hopefully it goes through.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 11: Sorry for the for the the flub there, but That's why it's great to have a third seat person here on standby. It really does come in handy quite a bit, and I probably abuse that privilege more than anyone, but hey, whatever, I do appreciate it, So thank you, Jacob. Appreciate you having standing in for issues like this. But we will be bringing on patrons for this, you know, second half of the show, as we always do.
Speaker 12: We are.
Speaker 11: I do want to wait a minute, though, because there's one more topic I wanted to get through with Austin before we bring on the patrons. I think we'll be bringing John Black on up first to talk a little bit about Epstein stuff, and then maybe we'll bring on a rage child after that for some drunken hijinks before we let the shows.
Speaker 2: You, as you segue into this segment, obviously that then this basically the subject we wanted to discuss. It should at the very least dovetail that that segment on a Haunt of virus to mention the one statement that you had the World Health Organization essentially coming out and basically making a public statement that the Haunt of virus outbreak is the reason why governments around the world need to be part of a global health order. He said, quote, we really need this incident, this outbreak, to show why the world needs a global entity that connects this. We live in an interconnected world, and outbreak in one part affects everywhere. So you see what they're attempting to do right as far as the globalist framework and the international scope of the agenda at large. So I just figured that's another layer to it, obviously. But anyway, so what this.
Speaker 11: Is, same shit for the flu motherfuckers is exactly. I mean, that's what they did last time we had a big flu that went around. So you know, I guess it's be a little bit silly there. There's more truth to it than than I'm letting on. That actually is kind of exactly what's happened to something great but Austin a long while back. I mean, you did a Waco weirdness episode, is what we called it. We did like kind of the straight laced normal Waco episode because the Waco coverage you can do a full long, you can do hours on just like kind of I wouldn't say completely normy. Obviously, it's questioning the establishment narrative, but there's like an other like level that you dig into where you're like, oh, and you almost like the way we put it.
Speaker 12: We were like, we did I think we did the Waco episode.
Speaker 11: Wasn't it like as on an anniversary the writ initial one, I think, with some sort of anniversary type thing, and so we didn't want to like really bring up too much and complicate that, you know, the narrative getting into the deep like well the CIA do have this or that or whatever, just this straight up like, oh, they killed a bunch of people.
Speaker 12: This is clearly not okay.
Speaker 11: It's not the deeper possible things, and things are a little maybe a little bit less born out. But then we then did the Wake Awareness episode because throughout our digging into that, we realized that, oh shit, there's way more. It seems anytime me and you decided to dig deeper into a subject or re or reflesh it out, we're like, oh shit, there's a whole lot more here that we didn't quite realize. And Wake was absolutely no exception, and even more so, I guess it's fleshed itself even further. You've you know, redug back into some of this old material, just kind of looking into it for whatever reason, and I guess you found some more threads that are worth digging into. So take it away, Austin. You explained it a little bit to me before the chat, but before the show, but obviously then I think that's right when the internet started witch it. So but anyways, let me know that way we can, you know right.
Speaker 2: Well, basically exactly what you just illustrate. It is this kind of newfound perspective re engaging with this strange avenue of evidence and information that is an alternative rabbit hole in its own right right. And what's interesting to me is that through kind of being armed with the accumulated knowledge of these additional details that we covered on the Waco Weirdness, it essentially provided me with the ability to kind of flesh through to the point to where I discovered these fundamental explosive details that almost reinforce a lot of what we were discussing potentially being a possibility as far as mind control experimentation being conducted on the branch Davidians and especially the leadership. I think specifically seven Sleepers is what was potentially referred to by an O and I operative by the name of gun To Russbacher, who I believe was recruited as early as like seventeen years old, is essentially the story. But there was a letter that was written to Attorney General Janet Reno that we covered in our episode right, and essentially it was about It was written by Paul Wilcher, who was the lawyer to these two whistleblowers, right, who were Rodney Stitch and Gunter Carl Russbacher. Wilcher obviously died in very suspicious circumstances just basically a month after writing that letter to Janet Reno, and basically it was alleging that the CIA was killing people to essentially cover up my control experimentation, and that the Waco incident was one of these specific events. So instantly I pulled that letter. There's one hundred and one page letter that Paul Wilcher had written and even personally tried to take to Janet Reno and got forced up against a wall by by individu. It's very interesting, like the details of the story of him actually taking it to Janet Reno and trying to present it at least to her people they had secure who essentially came out and kept him from even being able to do that much. And then he disappeared effectively just after this took place so instantly. You have this letter from nineteen ninety three, right, it's I believe May twenty first, ninety three to Attorney General Janet Reno, and it's called the Wilchair Report. And in the Wilcha Report, it essentially claims that David Koresh had an extensive CIA background and happened to be included as one of these sleepers who had been subjected to extensive CIA mind control training and programming, and that Waco had been a major center for CIA mind control experimentation with basically post World War two ever since you know, the end of the war is what they were climbing. And Wilcher even mentions a few specific other geographical locations where this was effectively a hub, right, and I think I mentioned them in the past.
Speaker 16: Right.
Speaker 2: It's like a couple of cities in Utah. I think San Francisco, California is one of them. Boise, Idaho was one. There's there's all of these usual kind of geographical hotspots where where many of these cases tend to overlap, right, and the surface at the very least, especially the prominent figures. But this occurred specifically with David Koresh apparently with the mind control programming at the Leadership Management Institute in Waco.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: So if you look into essentially the wife of the O and I operative gun to Russbacher. And by the way, there's there's a lot of evidence suggesting I think Paul Wilcher essentially claimed that he know he knew more than Danny Castillo, right, And this is a he basically claimed that he had evidence of the BCCI, B and O or I believe or B and I bank scandals that were going on at the time, and essentially how it connected to not only the Bush administration with George was Sor, but the Clinton administration as well. And so I found that to be very compelling. But the point being is that you had present at the scene after Wilcher's death, Right, it was basically noted by a White House correspondent, Sarah McClinton, who was apparently personal friends with with Wiltshire and uh and basically they go to the house and they discover that essentially he had been dead for for days, right and h and no one had been allowed entry into the apartment. But when it boils down to it, you have a letter that was made public by the individual gun To Russbacher, the operative who was blowing the whistle to this source, Paul Wilcher. And it's very interesting because he essentially claims that he knows exactly the way in which you know, Paul Wilcher was actually assassinated and murdered to essentially keep him quiet, right and h and so this apparently happened into more than just Paul Wilcher. But I still feel like the fact of the matter is that Carl, like gun To Russbacher, was a lifelong covert operative certainly in my opinion for the CIA in the Office of Naval Intelligence, I believe is you know, basically proven. But what I discovered was that basically gun To Russbacher claimed that he was aware of the fact that Randy Weaver had been among the individual's program through the Green Beret exposure right to this behavioral modification experimentation, which he suggested right was essentially routine as far as routinely included as a part of the Green Bray training program. But he said he was a controlled subject that ended up out of control. Basically, and Russbacher introduced Wilcher to members of his seal team. Apparently these members of the seal team and a few other government employees gave Paul Wilcher the information he put into this one hundred and one page letter that he wrote to Attorney General Jannerino. So in the letter he explains that basically, you know, he tries to reinforce the mind control experimentation as a reality, right, But then he goes into further detail and they start discussing, essentially in the letter, how something had gone wrong at Waco and the sleepers were waking up from their programming. Not only were they waking up, but one or more of them had apparently been accidentally triggered. So the Waco Sleepers were programmed to make and deliver a biological or chemical device that could kill thousands of people in a city the size of Oklahoma City or Houston. And apparently handlers of these individuals who were programmed stated the program had been accidentally triggered and the seven Sleepers that started building this device. Now, according to the wife of gun To Russbacher, Paul Wilcher was not told about this mission as far as the Waco Sleepers, that they had been essentially prepared to carry out this manufacturing of this device.
Speaker 17: Right.
Speaker 2: The construction of this strange chemical device, which they go into detail about very interesting. Gunter russ Baker basically as the primary source for Paul Wilcher in this letter and in the letter in the report. Right, he writes this outline from memory essentially of the chemical device the Sleepers were constructing, and alluded to essentially where it would have been used. So again Sleepers accidentally triggered. They were building this chemical device which they were planning to potentially use on Oklahoma City. The Sleepers had been programmed many years prior to this, and in the ensuing time, according to the letter, it was discovered that the wind currents in Oklahoma City would have dispersed the chemical so that it would have been rendered ineffective, so, in other words, it would not have killed the massive number of people that needed to be killed to send a powerful message to the American people. This is according to gun To Russbacher, the chemical device which the seven Sleepers were in the process of constructing could have killed up to three hundred and fifty thousand people. And apparently whichever department or agency was in control of the Sleepers and this specific project made a determination allegedly that Houston would be a better target than Oklahoma City because more people would have been killed, apparently, And so you have the seven sleepers not yet being recalled and reprogrammed with the new instructions such as dates and locations. So, according to Cioperative gun To Russbacher, there was another message being sent. Russbacher stated that Randy Weaver program Sleeper, indicating Vicky Weaver had somehow deactivated Randy's programming. Russbacker seemed to imply that the attack on Ruby Ridge was intended to send a message not only to the Patriot community, but to all sleepers from the Special Forces community. Some of these sleepers realized they had been programmed and were apparently trying to find the key figures responsible for this sleeper program in order to deactivate it. Russbaker said this was happening, and some of the men who had been programmed during the Vietnam War so again Phoenix program right. So, Raylen Alan Russbacher is the wife of gun To Russbacher. She has a fascinating story in her own right. But she wrote a book called The Day I Met the King of the World she actually went to off at Air Force Base with gun to Russbacher after he was released from Jefferson County Prison. Basically this you know, he's in County jail essentially for a time whenever he was hung out to dry. And apparently many of the covert operatives domestically within the US who were a part of his crew, who were apparently involved directly in the October surprise that flew George Bussior to Paris, right, and it was more than that, William Casey, there were so many it was all the usual suspects of the Old Boys network who were apparently on that flight. He provided a manifesto. We know exactly which airport he apparently went to and uh SR seventy ones. Apparently there were five of them that essentially landed at this this airport. Uh and and there's a fascinating story as to essentially uh this this honestly in terms of like this this covert lifestyle that they were living as far as a gun to Russbacher and his wife, this is where it became a little bit fascinating as far as like the level of what they have constructed domestically to provide to their operatives with that's just kind of like known to these these clandestine individual you know, these individuals within the network itself, they're aware, you know, essentially of of you know, the these methods in place, like for examp ample, to provide them with funding for a covert operation that they're apparently greenlit to participate in, you would essentially have apparently they could easily rig casino slot machines for covert operatives to access to provide them with clandestine money. So it makes much more sense that Stephen Paddock was yeah right, oh my god.
Speaker 11: Yeah, guys, go check out, go check out my series on this. We went quite in depth into the specifics of the casino stuff.
Speaker 12: I never finished that series.
Speaker 11: I think I only did like two or three episodes with the guy just he ended up getting getting dug in because he's a big researcher, so I think he got sidetracked. We just never followed up. But that was one thing we did, hone really deep in getting really into the minutia. He was doing lots of weird running around two different casinos before and kind of rate around that you know time. So yeah, some shenanigans are afoot there. But it totally makes sense. I mean, I mean, you look at these people. I mean, it's such a good cover. I mean, when you're talking about that sort of thing, and in that murky world, it's kind of just a perfect place to kind of seat these ops.
Speaker 2: So she, specifically, the wife of gun To Russbacher, details the fact that apparently they were driving from Winnemucca to Sparks, Nevada, and checked into the Western Motel and Casino. The first thing gun To Russbacher did was teach her how to find certain slot machines that were designed to fund covert operatives who were in need of funds. After winning about six hundred dollars, Gunter and his wife ran some errands that weren't necessary apparently, And this is all under the chapter of living life on a need to know basis, And so again it's like realizing the level in which they have legitimately staged, right, these domestic operatives ability to kind of engage in this Clendestine lifestyle is basically another level than we could ever even imagine. And specifically, gun term stream got nuked by the way my stream did.
Speaker 11: Yeah, are you serious? I'm dead serious? And streams nukes. So it's just our rumbles right now. I'm assuming. I don't know if you caught it. I guess it's safe to say now. I didn't want to say it because you're like, oh no, the YouTube gods will notice. I think it was the boob in the animission. I don't know what happened there. Yeah, there was a boob in the intermission. So yeah, oh well this will be uh, I mean, I guess will be. To be honest, we'll see. Yeah, as long as I don't we'll figure out. Yeah, there's no way. I'm sorry if it was a Jeremy Hambley thing. But we didn't even mention the fact there's a rumor out there that he's got a a jew bowl, that he's into cuking and all that stuff, which so I didn't even go into all that. So there's no reason that Jeremy should have gotten your stream. So, but if it's boobs, that's a I mean, not me so, but yeah, everyone loves boobs. It was it was it was a tasteful boob. They were like, they were like hippies dancing. It wasn't like overtly sexual. It's a but anyways, so h anyway back to where you were awesome. I just want to let you know I didn't really know an easy way to jump into that.
Speaker 2: I was wondering where you have. I just noticed the numbers, So yeah, that makes sense. But anyway, it's it's very important. I think people expose themselves to this line of evidence. I think it's far too at least to continue with the wife's story. It's far too much detail to get bogged down into, uh for for the sake of time, but I will say that she mentions that these four SR seventy ones had come into the public municipal airport in Reno, Nevada, and basically it was very strange. You know, they're they're one of them had a sleek black titanium hole and and wash an SR seventy one that popped a drag shoot as it arrived. And this this happened with apparently five specifically that were utilized in the October surprise flight that essentially had taken place, and Gunter had been he basically went through a flight simulator at Offwood Air Force Base prior to this clandestine operation being given the green light and him essentially you know, being activated and so it's very interesting that we again we have the flight manifest, we have the individuals who are alleged to have actually been on the flight. So I'm far more in line with legitimately taking this seriously. He goes into basically how there were these Pershing Park killings is what it's called, essentially this major scandal, and Wilcher alleged that the CIA was responsible for the death of these six people in Pershing Pershing Park, the district of it's basically in DC, and this was in eighty eight and eighty nine, I believe, And basically you have six separate incidents where these strange, suspicious deaths take place, and he believes there are, I mean, he alleged these very interesting overt similarities between the deaths as well. There was essentially an unmarked white TV camera van parked at the far end of Pershing Park during each of these deaths and appear to be filming the incident from beginning to end. And so it makes sense again that that at some level this was priority targeted assassinations of some kind rights and he goes into far more detail in terms of that playing a role in this and even kind of it alludes to just far more involvement than people would want to imagine, and a reason why these cases were effectively surfacing at all at once, right, because they were tying off loose ends in terms of these domestic operatives that knew too much and were effectively becoming let's just say, what's it called. When you essentially you run, you basically lose your value to the concept of the operation at hand because of the level of involvement you've had in the past, and because of that overexposure and accumulated knowledge, you begin to the compartmentalization of the domestic operations begin to blend, and they start to realize what exactly they are a part of. And I think that not every one of these clandestine operatives, you know, operating domestically within the US, are ethically so you know, in line, let's just say, with some of the end results and consequences of these operations taking place, and so that's another reason why they kind of compartmentalize this, right, So I think that's important to understand. But again, I think the more smoking guns that we should focus on, and I'll basically try and keep it as brief as possible, is essentially this this fascinating connection to the details of the Life Management Institute and the alleged programming of the Branch Davidians. And so essentially there was and I believe, you know, Henry Lee Lucas might have had some sort of connection to LMI, And that's very strange. And it seems as if just considering the Texas mind control that was linked to these serial murders and things of that nature, it's basically psychological warfare mind war shock doctrine is what they referred to it as in a way. But Gunther Russ Baker said he personally this is insane because he says he personally taught a super form of neural linguistic programming to CIA operatives at a school for operatives in Waco, Texas in the early nineteen sixties. The school was called the Life Management Institute LMI. William Sessions, the former director of the FBI, was a councilman in Waco at the time. So one of the things Gunther basically admitted and closed was that he was essentially had gone through a CIA assassin school training compound at a camp outside of Phoenix, Arizona. So the training camp, he claims, was called Center Point, and Gunther was very young when he apparently went through this training. It was, I guess, possibly as young as even seventeen years old. They're claiming that his wife went on the record saying that she believed it could have been even younger than that. But it makes sense if you remember Wayne Williams from the Atlanta child murders, when he makes that public statement to CNN when they call him on the nineteen ninety two you know biography that he had written of himself basically being recruited by the CIA to attend a training camp where he would learn all of these central techniques and methods to employ within the concept of you know, being this this vital asset or operative within the you know this clandestine, you know, just kind of playbook in general. Right, But so he went to this training camp allegedly by the age of seventeen. He's born in nineteen forty two, which apparently the Center Point training that would effectively have placed the date around nineteen fifty nine, maybe even a few years earlier or later, depending on exactly when the training did take place. But one of the things that Gunter was alleging is that his teammates at least one of them at this training compound was George Bush Senior, and that essentially he had even been on a boat with George Bush Senior in a swamp marsh, and he described exactly what was in the marsh that was on the training compound grounds that they were attending together. And so he also claimed that the LMI, which is located in Waco Life Management Institute in the early sixties, Gunther happened to be an instructor, and he said that they taught various forms of mind control. Obviously this this superior form of NLP, and that a few of the students he began to name, who he named as David koresh Mark Phillips. And then he goes into the fact that the former FBI director William Sessions, as I mentioned before, was conveniently a member of the city council in Waco during the very years that the LMI was at its height of activity. And so this makes a lot of sense. He seemingly aligns with that of like the hate Ashbury Free Medical Clinic. So many different institutions and organizations kind of fit this this, you know, just pattern, I guess. But anyway, so this is the October Surprise I ran contra pilot, essentially making these claims that he taught mind control at the lm I outside Waco. He said Mark Phillips David Koresh were students, And interestingly, he claims Charles Keating and William Sessions ran an operation against pedophiles out of the LMI, which is very hard to believe. The fact that he included this in the in the letter just instantly caught my attention, obviously, because any anything regarding the BCCI scandal and right just child prostitutes or pedophiles in general, It's hard to imagine William Sessions running an operation against pedophiles out of the LMI where they're legitimately experimenting on the branch. Davidians at the very least, David Koresh so Gunter called the operation Operation cyclone. He says it was shut down when it began to threaten prominent people. That was the pedophile operation. Apparently LMI national client list, and this was made public in two thousand and seven, signed by the President of ELMI, David Burr. It's linked as well to essentially these clients, including the Central Intelligence Agency, Lockheed Martin Northrop Grumman, Boeing, Union, Carbide, General Dynamics, fair Child Industries, Abbot Laboratories, Microsoft, Monsanto's. It's essentially every entity that you could imagine, you know, playing a role in this this fundamental right to strategic Clendestine operation. And so it makes a lot of sense there there again, you know, essentially a reflection on the Dystopian agenda at large. Each of these. I think the Center for the Disease Control was also in the Texas Hospital Association, the Port Authority of New York, New Jersey. I mean, it's ridiculous how many different clients were included with the LMI. So to wind this down to a close, I'll get into the last remaining details, which I did find to be the most vital smoking guns, I would say, out of all of it. But so they called him Captain Russbacher, and he wrote that there were seven sleepers in the Branch Davidian compound at Waco, but he did not think their programming was sufficient that they could be triggered to carry out any specific actions. Allegedly, doctor M. Chom Son Kim of the Stone Mountain Facility had programmed these individuals. Among the seven sleepers at the Branch Davidian compound. The Davidian Group had been created with the intention of using it to carry out terrorist actions similar to that of obviously the seren gas attack of the Omshinrikio cult. Right, that apparently was basically tied back to a government organized a mind control plot, Right, is really what effectively happened. So you have gun to Russbacher claiming that within the sleepers of the Branch Davidians there was a bio war device that they were allegedly building, and the Delta Force operat was implemented and activated to take them out. Tie off these loose ends in these I guess the threat of these programmers being potentially off the reservation, I guess, or out of control. Either way, according to this ridiculous letter, safety for entire DFG team if they come forward, right redacted, this is what it's quid pro quotes what this is under. They redacted all the names, apparently at least in regard to the station chief in Saint Louis, which was apparently the primary facilitator of the group. Redacted and redacted are missing since the July third, ninety three last sighting Washington, d C. But here they go into the purpose of the Waco raid was to target and remove seven sleepers who refused to adhere to ASA and DIA standards. Sleepers. Obviously they were programmed by this doctor Chong Sung Kim of the Stone Mountain facility. But Waco compound members had almost completely assembled. Apparently this this nerve gas talks and device. Here we are, damn it. I was hoping I could get through it with him, but anyway, we lost him again. Jab I know, I know, crazy, Yeah, I'm not. I'm not really surprised with how bad the Internet is behaving on his end, but very strange. I will say that much weird, are you not? Like, clearly there's even more compelling details involved in in Uh, let's just say the allegations being made by the wife of gun to Russ Baker. So I'll say that much. As far as for anyone who wants to proceed forward and uh, just I guess digest this for themselves in a way where they can assess the credibility on their own time. I think it's very important to do so. And and this is a vital avenue where where you could have essentially participate in that. But the point being is that apparently you have this toxic you know, this nerve gas toks and device which was basically a large enough in quantity to target and destroy all organic life in a four hundred square mile area. Now that's pretty interesting, as much as it's hard to believe some of this, right, it's kind of extraordinary allegations. But a city the size of Ooklahoma City was obviously intended just before Oka See bombing took place, but Houston, Texas was allegedly deemed and designated the principal target. Denver was allegedly considered along with Salt Lake City, Utah, but the mountainous area precludes accurate dispersion measurements and cannot be calculated as the speed of cross dissipation. So the method of dispersal was propeller craft with running air speed of no more than sixty miles per hour, cross seating to be done at twenty five hundred feet for east west axis with two thousand feet for north south axis. The device in Waco was within very few hours of completion. Order to go in was not made by executive branch orders assumed the code actual when the infiltrator ASA agent residing within the complex stated code blue. So they're saying that they had an operative inside the compound of the branch Davidians, who legitimately stated a code clandestine code which triggered the operation to go green. Right, And so this is when the loos ends were effectively tied off.
Speaker 3: So it's always fucking loose ends, right.
Speaker 2: So apparently they had their man inside was named Dan McGuire, and he was pulled out at that point after registering this code blue. This complex code and the ATF had met in place inside up until two days before the siege began. This is what they claim. Yeah, fuck the Feds, Jose my god. But so Reno spoke to administrator redacted and redacted about a DGF insertion, Okay, so whatever that means. Right, again, this is where we're limited in scope to not having the ability right in terms of the information required to actually, you know, the vital details of the names that we need to hold accountable are always often redacted, and that is of course the situation we find ourselves in at this moment. But either way, they basically Reno acted as if she knew nothing about the real problem, which was effectively this device is the claim being made. So here are the details of the device. Material for the device was appropriated through AF thirteen twenty four dash B. The nitrate component was acquired from Fort Devns, Massachusetts. The volatility stabilizers were brought via truck from Fort me Maryland. All raw and processed material was provided from military stores. The gravity fused detonators were acquired from Carswell. US Air Force Fort Worth, Texas. Transport personnel was found from Triple A Services, a subsidiary of Snelling of Saint Paul, Minnesota, where and apparently there were two ATF officers from Galveston in the compound as the shipments arrived. So this is fascinating, right, like the fact that this information has publicly been exposed but obviously attempted to kept like this was honestly a window into facilitating a cover up and not spotlighting any of this vital information, especially considering the death of Paul Wilcher, which again, you know, it's so it's so very obvious that he was targeted to essentially be uh, you know, assassinated due to his level of involvement with these whistleblowers and Clindestine operatives and all end with gun to Russbacher's alleged chain of command and how this all was was a greenlit in the first place. But basically what you have is, beyond the material on the transportation of the shipments and all of this, you had a technical assistance and handling and construction being flown into Dallas from Dover, Delaware. The texts were ASA and USA chemical core personnel, and there's a list of these individuals, Robert Becker, Charles Whitehead, Stanley Brownfeld, NGO den Fung apparently Pearl Lance, and Dorothy Palmer so chemical raw weight prior to this alleged kimiore spectra separation. Again, this is all very detailed. You know, language clearly. Now, I don't know that tends to lend to the credibility of something. But at the same time, it's like there have been very sophisticated limited hangouts. Let's just put it that way. So you had molten metal fused the kitchen appliances. This is apparently sulfur zinc volatile mass is at sixty five kilograms. Apparently of these kitchen appliances that were fused to get to get together as molten metal, it did not ignite past the prima stage, the cerebro neurotoxins of the C two nerve gas propellant ignited under a stress measure of zero point twenty five psi, causing neurotoxins to incinerate at a zero level. Immediate reports were unavailable for eleven hours and basically because it was too hot to enter the compound. This was the Branch Davidian complex obviously due to unresolved neural toxic density at a zero level. Now entire first in squad wore toxic suits and double mass right hazmat suits basically to enter a waco. If you remember, that was the first peep to actually enter the compound. They weren't entirely kidded and has matt suits and they removed I believe it was a major portion of top soil. And that was by design, Yeah, because there was a nerve agent that they exposed everyone to. Because they exposed all the kids and all the remaining people to a nerve agent so they couldn't run out of the building before they burned it down, yep, and then the Delta Force operatives would go into Essentially, I think David koresh his wounds were not of a suicidal nature, as much as the people would have you believe that that is the case, where they will claim that one of his u basically one of his lieutenants pulled the trigger right and then killed himself, is what many people are assumed. But you know, it could very well have been the the Delta Force operatives on the ground who were acting as if they were atf officials and things of that nature, and in reality they or.
Speaker 3: Don't don't forget the uh there there's that team from the FBI, it's like the Rapid Response team or whatever the fuck, and those guys had guns trained on those people at all times.
Speaker 2: All times, man exactly so. And again this is in no way an indictment of any of the individual branch Davidians and inside the compound. I'm not in any way trying to uh, you know, discredit the level of of let's just say, uh, the dystopian level of the state essentially, you know, overreaching to such an extent to where they they I think they viewed this as an opportunity to essentially strike fear in the heart of the American public. That's what it really felt felt like to me, and especially who the branch Davidians allegedly represented. Ideologically speaking, that was the the essentially the the uh what's it called? The it was the specific demographic right that they would have strategically targeted in that way, especially during pat Con and the major militia movements in terms of the right wing militia movement, which obviously yeah, whatever that means. But anyway, so basically they had these Essentially they had numerous base mineral clusters found fused to small ordinances, right, is allegedly what had happened as well. The device was in five parts kept in separate munitions bunkers level two and three. The mineral gaseous mass found at ground zero were masked to various kitchen appliances and indicate that the compound of the mass was jellied. So basically incineration occurred through the introduction of these eighty to ninety millimeters twenty pound glissering canisters, which held a flash point of one hundred and seventy five degrees fahrenheit to accelerate the focused flashpoint. This is what they claimed happen. So C two four tear gas canister was inserted via ninety millimeters Bradley barrels, right, the Bradley fighting vehicles. Obviously we've seen the incendiary rounds uh and so into the rip structure to facilitate the ignition, and a combination of oxygen and dimethyl alcohol was injected into the structure at intervals. This ignition occurred electronically for secondaries, basically being delivered via mercury acid fuses located at Canister's base. So again, that's the sophisticated version of the Waco fire, right, the fire that destroyed the compound.
Speaker 3: So well, you mean the fire that the Davidians set themselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, it seems a little bit.
Speaker 3: They are just great and didn't want to give up.
Speaker 2: So basically there was also a perimeter and that was formed by these blue jacket ATF agents as you recall. And and this is uh, you know, Zero's lives were saved from this ridiculous, torturous event, right, this diabolical example that we've pointed out far too often. But anyway, essentially what you have is that gunther Uh. This is one of the more interesting aspects of this. He claims that only strong love and belief in God were the only things that could derail programming. Isn't that interesting. He made this statement while he was talking about the reason why Vicky Weaver was specifically targeted as the spiritual leader of the family. And obviously, Colonel bo Gritz says that as he was called up to Ruby Ridge as a hostage negotiator because he was this Green Bray Special Forces commander who trained the Afghan Mujahaden on American military basis, he claimed that he already had a personal relationship with Randy Weaver, right right, That's the reason why they called him up there. And so he says that he viewed the orders of operations and what was actually meant to be done by by the individual operatives on the ground who set up that the uh uh, you know that base camp known as Camp Vicki. Just after Lonhoryucci, the sniper with firm killed at Waco, would decide to open fire with the mother of Vicky Weaver and wife with an infant child in her arms as she opens the door. And then obviously the wife and mother Vicky Weaver would be covered in a sheet underneath the table of the Weaver family home throughout that entire standoff, right, imagine the emotional toll and the trauma as far as the traumatic consequences of that taking a toll upon those children at the very least. But the fact that he had he had seen the orders of operation and they had claimed what that Vicky Weaver was the primary target, and if they had the opportunity to take Vicky Weaver out right, right, so they kill her the stand up Now it makes a lot more sense if she actually did. Was the reason that Randy woke up to his prior programming. And then they freaked out and moved all the way to Ruby Ridge to try and isolate themselves while they figured out what exactly was going on, and Randy was recovering from his green break, you know, behavioral modification experimentation experience, just saying right, it's I mean, by the way, he wasn't killed, right, right, It's like so it is interesting.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that was honestly kind of an insult though, because like, watch, we're going to kill your family right in front of you, and you're going to have to live with it the rest of your life, you.
Speaker 2: Know, right, Yeah, you're not wrong, man. But the fact that he mentions, even mentions a pedophile operation out of the LMI, right, that they had to shut down because essentially was targeting too just prominent figures that were obviously within the political, you know, kind of establishment. That that was the reason in which they shut down that operation that was apparently investigating and yeah, this pedophile underworld. But so yeah, the strong belief in God and being one of the only we we've got to get people up. So I'm almost done with this, man. I got to finish it though at this point.
Speaker 3: So no, that's fine. I'm just saying people have got to go, and you know, we we can't.
Speaker 2: Go on forever. So if you got to go, you can jet.
Speaker 21: Brother.
Speaker 3: Honestly, no, I don't got to go. It's just people that want to come up have.
Speaker 2: Got to go. Okay, Well if they want to come up, they can come up. I just got to finish this, so it's it's all good. I just honestly, this is for me half the time, right, because this isn't just as intent. You hear that guy's explore. I love guys, you know this. But the point being is that whenever it comes down to it, this is explosive information that I think the vast majority of people have never really been exposed to. And so I think the value of that basically is the entire reason the priority in which I'm doing a show to begin with. So that is the only reason I would make this a priority, especially because I am at the tail end of these details and it's fascinating for sure. But so here's here's the interesting aspect. Randy Weaver right, obviously was involved in special operations and was in fact exposed to this behavioral modification experimentation throughout that process, subjected to mind control. So it was called Operation Clydesdale according to Gun through Russ Baker. And this operation is not one single word, Clydesdale. It's actually two words, clydes Dale. So in CIA covert operations, apparently an umbrella operation itself is always two words. That's something I think people should understand as well, according to this clandestine operative. So in official CIA files, the real name of Operation Clydesdale is the two words, right. So Clydesdale started in the early nineteen eighties as a special operations group to identify, a track down and exterminate the pedophiles who were kidnapping children from the streets of New York City and using them to make pedophile snuff films so or child pornography, you know whatever, but obviously and inevitably would ultimately wind up in the form of an unfortunate snuff film participation within the scope of the enterprise. So some of the children obviously killed in these snuff films, or some of them were apparently sold into what they termed as white slavery, so others were programmed and used in projects similar to Project Monarch, which he actually states on the record, right, all all were tortured in Satanic rituals. And this is according to russ Baker himself. So Rudolph Giuliani, not William Sessions, was apparently the man gun to Russbacher was originally reporting to. Giuliani was the United States Attorney for the New York City area at the time, and that was during this operation Clydesdale. So again it makes sense why he would then kind of go under the tutelage of William William Sessions whenever he arrives at the Elami.
Speaker 20: Right.
Speaker 3: So I'm bringing the guys up, but I'm muting you until you have something to say, and also until Austin stun cooking.
Speaker 2: So I'm almost done, man, I'm almost done. But the fact that that, yeah, I mean, obviously it makes sense, right, William Sessions is running the operation out of the l am I in Waco. So the fact that he would essentially pivot to his handler becoming William Sessions when he goes to Texas under a separate operation, it makes sense. But apparently they were also running that. It wasn't Clyesdale, clearly that they were running out of the LMI. But the point is it was in New York City when that was taking place. So he worked closely with Division five of the FBI, allegedly the counter terrorism units which Gunter was attached to at the time, and Gunter worked directly under the man who was in charge of all special operations groups, and apparently this was General Hugh Shelton, right, And Gunter claimed that there were four thousand people in his down line. So it shows the scope of how you know the level of these these domestic operations and the assets that are available to them. So the insertion into these Eastern Bloc countries. He had flown to Moscow, he had like legitimately come back with RUSSI cigarettes that his wife witnessed for herself. It's fascinating how much he legitimately was a part of and it was because of his knowledge of the October Surprise that he was actually targeted for assassination, right, because essentially they wanted all those loose ends who participated in the October Surprise, specifically the flight where we received that manifesto, William Casey, all these usual suspects, including George was senior. Then obviously he was prioritized because of this knowledge and because he was blowing that whistle. And so you had members of the Seal Team that were effectively dying in helicopter crashes domestically all over the United States whenever this was happening, and Gunter himself pointed out many of these cases and even explicitly, you know, basically you know, exposed the details as well. But anyway, so Clydesdale, it's fascinating because the origin of Operation Clyesdale was basically in operation since the early eighties, maybe even as soon as the late seventies. But it started out as nine hundred sex phone lines and it graduated to porn catalogs and soft porn films, is the claim one of the filmmakers who was involved with Operation Clydesdale happened to live in Arkansas and was a girlfriend of Bill Clinton's, so that at least the wife, the wife of this individual filmmaker apparently was the girlfriend of Bill Clinton, so she told Clinton she was pregnant with his child. She allegedly threatened him in some way, and Gunther was not specific as to how this allegedly took place, but Clinton apparently put out a hit on her, and she and her husband happened to burn to death in their mansion in Arkansas.
Speaker 3: Isn't that fucking convenient? I'm telling you bed so.
Speaker 2: Anyway, and again I swear this is We're almost through this. But William Sessions, the reason he did not stop the Waco massacre basically is because he was under house arrest at the time. This is according to the fact that I'm not certain William Sessions would have actively, you know, squashed this effectively taking place at the time anyway, but he and his family allegedly were threatened to be killed if they even entertained the notion of basically involving themselves. So I think Alice Sessions and Gunter had a conversation in December of ninety three as well, and Alice told Gunter that she and Bill were still just trying to stay alive, right, which is strange. But anyway, so William Sessions not only was on the city council in Waco, but he knew he could just apparently end the bloodshed at any moments. But because he was threatened, he refused to do this, and he was not allowed apparently to go forward with any sort of you know, attempting to halt this ongoing siege. But so he was ordered by President Bill Clinton at the time to basically stay in Washington, and so Sessions had no real conversations you know, with Janet Reno or Bill Clinton during the Waco siege, and he was essentially kept out of the loop entirely by the president. So Waco obviously center for CI mind control research at the al Ami, but Sessions was almost almost I would think it's almost certain that he was probably involved, you know, to some extent. But Sessions knew that the Branch Davidians were part of this CI mind control experimentation, and essentially, you know, Paul Wilcher, he didn't realize that this device was being manufactured by the Davidians allegedly used to kill, you know, apparently conceptually it was going to be used to kill thousands of people. But Sessions was aware of this, and and I think that's more than likely why you had. They alleged that there was a laboratory that was under the compound, and this is where the methamphetamine was allegedly being cooked. That that obviously all those ridiculous just articles and and awesome, dude, this is legit compelling. If I knew Austin had this much in the can would insist on leading with it. Yeah, dude, I'm sorry, guys. I just legitimately I hung out with Thomas from Paranoid American yesterday for three and a half hours, and, like I legit, went back down this rabbit hole of discussing Paul Wilcher, the Wilcher Report gun to Russbacher, and I was trying to just like, okay, after the fact, I need to refresh this all in my mind. So I go back and kind of probe back through some of this evidence, and then all of a sudden, the world opens up to me and I realized, holy shit, there's far more compelling details here than I ever would have imagined. Right, And and there are separate avenues that are worthwhile in pursuing, And so is possible by the way that the women and children were contaminated with the poison, allegedly the nerve toxin during the assault on the nineteenth, And so what they were claiming is that if those those women and children had been released, their presence alone would have killed their rescuers and even alerted the world as to what was really happening at Waco. So this would have blown the lid basically completely off the basically the majority of mind control programs that the government was engaging in, such as Operation Open Eyes, the mind control operation behind allegedly behind the current school shooting phenomena, which I didn't realize it had a specific name, Operation Open Eyes, which makes a lot of sense. And there's a book called Operation Open Eyes, Five Easy Steps to Create a Manchean Candidate, and it's mind boggling stuff. And so the final point here is that it's also very much possible. It's a possibility that there essentially was a lot more going on at the compound than any of us are aware of, and that gun to Russ Baker and the Delta Force group had actually been aware of this and exposed to these details, and so effectively there was this underground laboratory and the lab that the FBI claimed was making methamphetamine by the Branch Davidians. It's actually possible that this lab was creating biologicals is what they claim, right these So essentially the Branch Davidian compound was and could have been a legitimate, let's just say, a strategic asset right in potentially causing people to become walking biological time bombs, is what they were referred to by gun To Russbacher. So there could very much be far more to Waco than any of us will have be aware of obviously, But and I would think the vast majority of these people who had any knowledge whatsoever are have been killed, you know, by this point, and knowing just through the details I've been exposed to over this over today legitimately proved that there's like well over I think a handful ten plus cases of people who just had suspicious deaths who were connected to these covert operatives and the seal team that gun To russ Baker was a part of, and with the October surprise, so the connection between WACO and Operation Clyesdale is somewhat tenuous, I guess, but you know, just because we're having to solely rely on the claims being made by Gunter. But Clydesdale was specifically the operation to kill pedophiles, apparently for kidnapping and killing children, which hey tell me about an operation that I actually would get behind. You know, I'd never thought that they would come. But the point being is that, uh, some of these children were obviously they developed multiple personalities, and so I just think that, you know, we we clearly have to look at Project Monarch being facilitated through some of these very same facilities. Is the concept that I'm playing with in a way. But anyway, there's there's far more than that. But I love you guys, and I really appreciate you letting me get that all out. And I apologize. I know it was a lot, but uh, I got nothing to love for you, So thank you for letting me do my thing.
Speaker 13: Rule Number one of already did is let often cook.
Speaker 10: Stop it.
Speaker 3: So why is it that you aren't doing your your independent show more often out of curiosity? Not that I uh, you know, I did dis like that because I enjoyed every second of it. I'm just curious ab.
Speaker 2: Yeah, honestly, it's because my entire solo project has nothing to do with this specifically, and I keep falling down these proverbial rabbit holes into areas that bog me down. Uh, And it's it's really been the mismanagement of my schedule more than anything I would say, because uh, you know, I'm just doing a lot of interviews and so it's hard for me to to take the times you an AI agent or something, dude, right, right, Yeah, I just uh, hey, I know, right. We should have actually done a part two for Wake of Weirdness is probably what we should have done. But they man, there's still way more to this obviously autism GPT.
Speaker 20: But what I was thinking is, like you think for the Waco shit, when they come out like oh they had these fucking h yeah, all the little whatever fucking brain melt and ship they had, you think they lead with that, like, yeah, we burned the whole conflict down because they were making you know, fucking zombies out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: But they like they took forever long to say anything about.
Speaker 20: That, Like they they just went with yeah we had the they had fucking grenades, and uh so we burned the fucking place down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you think you would.
Speaker 20: You would lead with like, yeah, they were gonna make fucking uh zombies that were gonna take over the goddamn world and help your fucking ship and they're gonna throw a fucking dust in your eyes and turn you into some crazy ship. Like nothing about that was said, but now it's coming now, you know, after looking into it, you're like, that's.
Speaker 1: All they had to say.
Speaker 20: In the nineties and they had been fucking done, Like everyone I'd be sucking Jannerino's dick right now.
Speaker 6: Oh, just saved the world.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, the fuck?
Speaker 20: Like, why is that the last thing to come out? I mean I believe it, Like, yeah, I get I believe that they had the M. K. Eldrick crazy shit going on, But to not lead with that is crazy. But I guess that would maybe show or kind of expose the other shit.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: They can't lead with that because then they have a whole fuck ton of.
Speaker 1: Explain and then they had the like backfoot on Jonestown like well.
Speaker 3: Right, right real, But in the nineties, you didn't no one.
Speaker 6: Was gonna think about that.
Speaker 1: Just say it and they'd be like, oh, I go they're they're fucking right, Like, no one's.
Speaker 6: Gonna be like, wait, wait a second, because they didn't.
Speaker 20: None of this is coming out till at least ten fifteen years later. They could have just said that and then everyone would have fucking bit it. The goddamn Morrison Wells had people thinking the aliens.
Speaker 1: Were coming, and and no one bad than I.
Speaker 20: They just went crazy and went to their fucking uh whatever, you know, their tornado tombs.
Speaker 1: And and that was in what like the fifties when he was doing.
Speaker 20: The War of the World ship, Like they already fun a fucking number there. You already have people, you know, trumping at the bit like you would think, oh fuck it, yo, like this crazy thing that everyone's going on, unless obviously the nefarious reasons behind it, and and then we get to where we are right now.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 13: And I just wanted to talk about some slop.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 13: Netflix came out with this roast of Kevin Hart, which I don't know if you ever watched these roasts.
Speaker 10: I haven't seen this one, but I have to clips Okay, so.
Speaker 3: He was great actually, so.
Speaker 1: It seems pretty funny.
Speaker 13: So the thing that I keeped in onto is when Shane Gillis was roasting Chelsea Handler.
Speaker 3: So so he here's kind of his out fucking hard So here's kind of his joke.
Speaker 13: Right, Chelsea Handler is a Zionist. Pause, I'm not saying that's a bad thing.
Speaker 5: Pause.
Speaker 13: Speaking of killing children, she's been scraped more times than a grill at Benny Hannah tossing tiny shrimp and too, people's mouths, children's mouths, children's mouth And she was in the Epstein files. There's multiple articles on it. Look it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like they had a small dinner people.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it was like, it's a small dinner.
Speaker 1: It had a Also, I've never been to Benny Hannah.
Speaker 13: So yeah, Woody Allen, Katie Kirk.
Speaker 1: Jeffrey Epstein, of course, yeah, you already said yeah, and.
Speaker 13: Katey Kurrikan, George Stephanopolis, Charlie Rose. And it was all set up by a This is in twenty ten, yeah, so post the two posts, the two thousand and eight conviction, And it was all set up by a young lady named peg Peggy Ziegler, who apparently had the golden Rolodex or whatever, and she connected to Jeffrey Epstein to get him a list celebrities and you know, young actresses and shit, but a luxury. But the whole thing is that, like it's just rubbing it in the face of people that know the story and kind of confirms the coded language.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, yeah, and then the show goes on.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and the show goes on and they're just you know, rubbing it in the faces. It's just classic revelation of the method.
Speaker 1: And it's a ross. Of course, ye say that ship, but if.
Speaker 3: You watched anything like any of the jokes that were pointed towards Chelsea Handler, I don't think a single one of them were fucking jokes. Yeah, she is genuinely hated.
Speaker 20: Like any roast in the last I mean since I've seen any roasts for at least twenty years, there's always some like pedophile, crazy shit jokes in the roast and you're always like, ah, you know, now it's like it seems more like holy shit, But I was watching it back then, it's like, ah, and now it's.
Speaker 3: There was even a joke Shane Gillis kept talking about how they're like the whole room was filled full of pedophiles. He made that joke a couple Oh and the Rock.
Speaker 13: The Rock was talking about Kevin Hart sucking his titty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was all fucking weird, telling him to sit on his lap, little buddy, and.
Speaker 1: About it is like, this is how I talked to my co workers. So I'm like, well, you know, I get it.
Speaker 20: This is my everyday linguo, Like, this is how I talked to everybody. I mean, they're lucky if it comes to my tit. I'm talking about my foullis at that point. But so I get the roast, but that's because I'm a sick fucking bastard.
Speaker 13: Like, yeah, I mean we've already had bobs and go and bring your fouls and that this brings the whole the whole podcast full circle.
Speaker 20: Well, there are definitely some sick, twisted people up there, and I mean that's everywhere, like the Charlie Sheen Rose that.
Speaker 1: I mean, every single roast have ever seen. They're all great.
Speaker 20: I enjoyed every single one. The jokes are fucking right down my alley. But everyone's always like, I guess, you know, we'll forget about it in like a fucking week or two.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but I know the truth is right there. The point I was making was you know, affirming the coded language and just publicly stating that you know this is fact. You know we should all is. It's all well documented, but basically standing up there and saying, hey, we did all the kittles and we get away with it and there's nothing you guys.
Speaker 2: Joke about it and I disagree there need it.
Speaker 3: I mean, do you do you think Shane Gillis is a pedophile?
Speaker 1: No, but I do get the jokes.
Speaker 20: So, I mean Chelsea Handler, I don't know if she fucking diddled kids, she's a crazy bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was still around the.
Speaker 1: People who did it either.
Speaker 13: When I say when I say we, I mean like the royal We like the social elites. I mean obviously on the panel was Draymond Green was on.
Speaker 1: There, so it really really was damn reason it wasn't.
Speaker 13: Really like, you know, there was elite millionaires.
Speaker 20: But then you get Kevin Hart and Kat Williams like, yeah, well I didn't think i'd be on here after all this ship he said, which I don't know. I mean, I assume Kat Williams is probably.
Speaker 1: One of their.
Speaker 6: Yeah all I know, Yeah, I don't know, but maybe he was at the parties. Otherwise why would he know?
Speaker 13: I don't know my point. My point was, fuck all about the jokes. You know, the Charlie Kirk jokes were funny.
Speaker 6: But there are all the jokes were pretty funny to me.
Speaker 13: You know, I mean, hen hence Cliff would be the reason that if I spent if I'm best time watching, it would.
Speaker 3: Just honestly, he's the only one worth Yeah. But but once again, I don't I don't think a lot of those, especially to Chelsea Handler, were jokes.
Speaker 13: And then there was that one black chick that got up and you know, like how to struggle session with Shane about not saying the word.
Speaker 3: Talking about how free speech is alive tonight. But Shane, don't you dare say the N word?
Speaker 13: Well, I think there's probably something in the Netflix Netflix contract about them, you know, not.
Speaker 3: I'm sure there is, but she she can't turn around and be like, oh, free speech is alive tonight. Yeah, but I know for a fact that there's something in the contract, especially about Whitey saying the N word.
Speaker 20: But I just don't feel like Shane ever really says the in word that much like if anything, you would, I would aim that.
Speaker 6: Joke at like Tony.
Speaker 3: He doesn't say it either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it would seem like he'd be the more one to say over Shane.
Speaker 3: Gillis, Like, I disagree. I mean it's because I watched like he'll he literally dances around it so hard.
Speaker 6: I guess, so maybe because he's like the main guy.
Speaker 20: Yeah, but I mean it just seems like there could be other people you'd be like, don't say the also retarded.
Speaker 6: I'll say fucking nigga all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean.
Speaker 13: All of that aside, that wasn't my point. But yeah, but yeah, yeah, I think I think my points buried in there somewhere between uh, what I said and however many drinks of vodka rage is drinking, so you know, you know, but I think Checob was getting what I was, was picking up what I was laying down.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 20: So but yeah, but also I just think, I mean, especially if like growing up, like seeing the rise of Kevin Hart and kind of the way it was always And that's the whole reason they had the beef with Kat Williams, because allegedly it was like Kat Williams wasn't taking the they needed, like the little Black guy, and it was either Kevin Hart or Kat Williams and then they're like, which was you know, allegedly it was like Kat Williams was going to do like the degrading little black Guy ship that they wanted him to do, But Kevin Hart was gung ho for doing all that, you degrading himself in a way.
Speaker 13: In the same vein of Hollywood Ritu wolves.
Speaker 12: And that's why he had the sun.
Speaker 13: Ship.
Speaker 2: Like that is that.
Speaker 13: There were several jokes made about Kevin Hart and being at Diddy parties and baby oil and ship like that. Oh no, yeah, there's there's pictures of them there. But you know you weren't you fucking lire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but.
Speaker 13: The whole the whole thing is just you know, like there's just debaucherous stuff. It's all tied into you know, the Hollywood elies. It's all these just humiliation Rachel Wolves. It's tied into you know, the Epstein network, and you know, just exposing it, make a good joke out of it and.
Speaker 2: Joked at Cat Williams.
Speaker 20: Maid.
Speaker 2: I'm just like sitting there. It was hilarious, but at the same time it was very funny, but I'm also sitting there realizing this is the Epstein class. Yeah, like a little right. So it's like as funny as some of these guys are, and I don't trust any of them. And I think if you're invited to that roast, right you're entirely compromised. I don't trust you. You're not on the forefront of accountability. I'm not doing justice. You're going to make a clown show out of it all, and people will legitimately be willing to accept it and move on with no actual justice being pursued whatsoever. That is the result of these ridiculous, you know, hyper let's say, appealing kind of social events that everyone likes to participate in. Do fuck that. I'll never watch a roast in my life. I just saw the clips that were forced into my algorithm. And I do appreciate just professional comedians, you know, and the style in which many of them, But hey, man, I prefer you know, my brother Sam Tripley. I know who's acting in good faith that I don't have to question his moral compass. And and I'm not going to sit there and try and act like I know any of these strange people who legitimately go to these parties and are entirely compromised by the Hollywood industrial complex. So they're not any pedestal in my.
Speaker 1: They write the jokes. They all know what jokes are coming like, it's all.
Speaker 2: It's not like, oh my god, yeah, they actually it's it's called rehearsal. They go to rehearsal and everybody writes them for them.
Speaker 20: They all fucking know what's happening. Like, it's not like, oh my god, you just got the drop on me. It's like, you fucking know what's happening. It's not like, let's just fucking raw dog it right now.
Speaker 2: Right. None of those were original jokes, except for like a few of uh uh Shane Gillis and and uh, you know, obviously.
Speaker 20: People who are on the Roast now are the ones who are writing jokes for the Rose. Yeah, for like for the past twenty years.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly. Tony Hitchclip was writing jokes for the Roast for for ever.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 13: But you do understand that the through line here of the Comedia Pedophiles, Well, no, no, it's just it's the role of the gester. You know, we're allowed to say, we're allowed to say to the king, you know, we're allowed to test the limits of you know, what is acceptable speech.
Speaker 2: You know, but it's not. It's not in the vein of legitimately exposing the truth in a way that's that's vital and valuable moving forward, in any way that will change the system. In the way it's structured, it's only going to further. I think it really just appeals to the general public, who will embrace this concept.
Speaker 1: And laugh it off and move on with It's like softening.
Speaker 2: The softens the blow exactly where it's like.
Speaker 3: Hey, yeah, so all comedians like not not necessarily, no, no, no, you can't have it both ways.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I can't because there are comedians worn engaging in that sinister form of deception, right, and so those are the comedians I value on certainly they aren't very invited into the Netflix roast. Is the point.
Speaker 20: The owner was like the nephew of Burnet's or whatever the fuck he was neighbors to Clinton.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's also not a Netflix anymore. The Obamas have more say over Netflix.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like the old original co owner.
Speaker 20: He was a fucking neighbor to Bill Clinton, Like how the fun And then to be like yeah, no, it's the same ship.
Speaker 3: Like Okay, being a neighbor doesn't mean jack Ship.
Speaker 1: Though I guess in Arkansas you could be fucking way the funk out there.
Speaker 2: Because.
Speaker 3: Go look at who is actually neighbors to who it's not hard to find, you know, doesn't it's amazing.
Speaker 20: I don't know who the I don't know who my neighbor is, but their goddamn bull attack my dog on Saturday.
Speaker 1: So I don't know neighbor's gonna matter.
Speaker 3: No, No, I'm not saying neighbors don't matter. Don't twist my fucking word. What I'm saying is is that was fu neighbors with Bill Clinton blah blah blah.
Speaker 8: So that mean something.
Speaker 3: No, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Started Netflix, So I kind of that means did you guys.
Speaker 2: Did you see that? Yeah? So obviously, as this tweet from Shadow.
Speaker 6: Of Ezra State's Chris Handsome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Benjamin Thatt Yah, Who's former personal secret security guard, has been caught in an undercover sting operation, sending sexually explicit messages to an undercover detective posing as a teenage boy. Quote. You were involved in security for the Israeli leader at Yahoo. You had multiple chances not to commit this crime, but you did anyway. It is crazy actually.
Speaker 8: For the Israeli president. Did you meet the Israeli leader?
Speaker 9: I'm so.
Speaker 2: I'm not answering any questions so I can speak to the journal.
Speaker 21: You said photos of your penis direct you had. You told the boy you ruined your shorts.
Speaker 3: I love Chris.
Speaker 8: Talking explicit pictures of him.
Speaker 3: If I have to pick and choose every little thing like that, everyone terrible has something about them like I'm never gonna like anyone with.
Speaker 2: You, buddy, I'm with you. I compartmentalize it all as much as I can, so I can still appreciate what I find funny and entertaining and value it for what it is. But in no way do I connect it to the personal individual in a way in which I platform, you know, put them on a pedestal, I should say, And so I agree, no, this is it.
Speaker 3: Like like Chris Hansen, he fucking hates the independent pedophile catching groups, but dude, some of them are way better than what he does.
Speaker 2: That's very true.
Speaker 3: So it's like it's like, I get it, but not everyone needs to work with law enforcement because law enforcement is compromised and they're a bunch of lazy fucks in many jurisdics.
Speaker 20: So fucking an eternity to get anything. Then I had to hear about the sap D all the time, every single little thing that comes up on the news. Oh, SAPD ain't gonna do shit about that. It's like literally every single comment, Oh Antonio Police Department an't gonna do shit about that, right over and over and over, and it's I mean, it's fucking true.
Speaker 2: M all right, I'm gonna play the rest of this, and then I guess we can wind down. If you guys got anything left to say. I'm in.
Speaker 21: And you had multiple chances to not commit this crime, but you did anyway, which makes me wonder.
Speaker 8: How many times you've gotten away with it before you see Sam on your phone. I'm so I'm not.
Speaker 13: Answering any questions so I can speak to an attorney.
Speaker 21: You talk about being busy in training. The boy says his parents will be out of town at a work conference.
Speaker 20: I'm pretty sure he has attorney.
Speaker 21: You talked about taking him out after getting to know him for cheese steaks, and if it goes well, you say.
Speaker 8: You'll meet the monster at the end of the happy trail.
Speaker 2: I'm not answering any questions, so I can speak to any.
Speaker 8: Can you feel pretty good about yourself today.
Speaker 1: Take that, kids, a month and a day you.
Speaker 8: Spent with someone who told you they're fifteen.
Speaker 3: He was just a lieutenant.
Speaker 8: You see pictures of yourself?
Speaker 1: Can you?
Speaker 8: You said, teatures of yourself from your office and plunging on your couch.
Speaker 5: How did they know he was?
Speaker 8: What should happen to you, lieutenant?
Speaker 3: Because he's pictures?
Speaker 2: Because they were.
Speaker 3: Three three vans.
Speaker 2: Three. That's the state of the world we're living in. And meanwhile, net and Yahoo made a public statement. You saw him.
Speaker 20: Says I could put anyone into a monster with this. And the dude's like, please get your hands off my phone, throw that phone away, like he's gonna blow up on my fucking home.
Speaker 2: Yeah for real though, But no, I mean, I guess this conflict in the the least with Iran is all On's terms, right.
Speaker 6: So maybe it's just like attacked Iran.
Speaker 20: I saw that at the end of the Spurs game it said on the bottom, yeah you did some ship to Iran.
Speaker 17: Know how?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 13: The United United Arab Emirates. Also God did on the action too, So it sounds like bullshit to me.
Speaker 2: But it's never ending, my friends, I know that much.
Speaker 3: I've actually got to take off. They're like, you guys are gonna have to close it rage hold on a sick fault. Well you're good, You're good. Yeah, I got to take off, but so you guys will have to close out. But uh, all my links dot com slash rise to Liberty, Beware the mocking Bird on substack, and that's pretty much it. Although new, Uh, I I'm actually now just launch a new collaboration with Cult of Conspiracy podcast. I will now be uh launched on their network, so uh make sure and go and check out all the all the cool stuff over there. There will be one there will be one episode a month launched on their network that's exclusively for their network.
Speaker 2: And that's it.
Speaker 3: So but other than that, all my links dot com slash rise to Liberty and I will see everybody next week. And buddy right, love you guys.
Speaker 2: Love me too, all right? How which you got left before we get out of here?
Speaker 13: I only have one plug. My middle daughter graduated high school yesterday as the valedictorian. So the Little Black Girls two years in a row. So number one out of two hundred and fifty nine worked really hard for it. Kilder speech did a great job Jose's plugs. You can find him on Patreon at no Way Jose UH twenty and every episode he gives UH, well, I guess you need to need to check out The Morning Dump week days at or around eleven o'clock. You can't find it on YouTube this week due to some unfortunate circumstances nothing to do with nothing to do with boobs, So he's on Rumble at No A Jose, and at the end of each episode he uh calls out his patrons, which are Abrogate D's big fan of the show, tourn May God I don't know them all, Jacob Bundegrad of the biblic Girl Anarchy podcast, and that beautiful bastard John Black.
Speaker 2: So, buddy, I love you John, I appreciate you. Brother. Hey, right before you leave, though, did you so the uf FO disclosure right you saw the UH? I think it was Congressman Uh or Congresswoman Anna Paulinea Luna. She's the one. She basically posted that opening open yeah, depending on basically declassified at the same time that eight pointed star UFO allegedly right compass. Yay, dude, it was so funny. I saw I saw a picture I have to show you guys, but ofanam apparently right described as multi eyed angels and dead sea scrolls. So that's kind of interesting, right, Uh, just as far as like the timing, right, it's it's a little bit I don't know, worthwhile and and just questioning at the very least. But this was the funny part that I thought was absolutely hilarious. And shout out to at black Pilled Devin stack On on Twitter because this hilarious and he basically said I knew it as far as they and he goes they're jew fos.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that.
Speaker 13: Yeah, the g fos.
Speaker 1: An't much different from what the original.
Speaker 2: He look like, dude, it really wasn't the original, just so I could show you real quick because it is ridiculous.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Project Project blue Balls has been a disappointment so far.
Speaker 2: Oh man, it was Yeah, they showed it, but yeah.
Speaker 20: The definition of blue balls, Like damn, dude, I was waiting for some crazy ship and I'm fucking stacked up way behind when I was supposed to exert.
Speaker 13: Well, I mean, I don't know. It ruined my day because you know.
Speaker 20: You're to believe there's some motherfucking ship flying around like that, and the goddamn guy, I don't know, Christian.
Speaker 13: Just one, just one stupid with like can Aliens be saved? And all of this ship and then it started, you know the past.
Speaker 1: Holy water on the Aliens. Well that's like the whole reason of Signs, right, the whole movie of Signs.
Speaker 20: They came to a planet that has ninety eight percent water and then it's the one thing that defeats him.
Speaker 6: Mel Gibson's Mel Gibson.
Speaker 2: He's the savior we need, dude.
Speaker 13: Here's the thing is that, you know, I interpreted the that movie as those being demons, but he's on record as them being aliens.
Speaker 1: So I was like eight years old when I saw it, So it's maybe I'll rewatch.
Speaker 2: It, but it's okay.
Speaker 13: It's okay because in Passion of the Christ too, with the Resurrection, he is going to include a scene.
Speaker 1: He's actually gonna kill Jim Caviezel this time.
Speaker 13: No, He's going to include a scene from the Accounts where Jesus goes down to Hades and basically you know, fucking throttles all the demons.
Speaker 1: Down there, you know, because that'd be kicked fucking ass.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean because most Christians don't even know that story GISTs in the Bible and or talks about it. But but yeah, I mean, I'll leave it there. I can talk about that stuff all day long. You got to know it.
Speaker 2: I love you boys, I appreciate you as always. And just on a final note, I guess keep in mind, uh Trump, he doesn't even consider it, you know, or think about the American's financial situation, think.
Speaker 13: About the.
Speaker 1: Liked motherfucker, I mean, buck spaghettios m for dinner.
Speaker 2: He doesn't care. And you know, obviously we've had seven dollars gas out here in Sokal for quite a while. So yeah, it's taken your cabs.
Speaker 6: You should be walking by now, yeah for real.
Speaker 2: Though. Anyway, I love you boys, I appreciate you as always, and I'll catch you next week. All right, all right, guys, I guess I'm gonna end up. I don't know, closing this out on my own. I could definitely reinforce some of the Paul Wilcher report with his very suspicious death, but I won't do it because it would take me like another hour probably. But anyway, I got nothing to love for you all. I know next week we'll certainly have the demoralization campaign at large to digest once and more so, I'm assuming that we'll see you back here next week, and honestly, hopefully we won't deal with as many issues just technologically speaking, I clearly Jose can't help what he's enduring at this point. But yeah, hopefully my YouTube won't be won't be taken down either as far as in the middle of the episode, and on that point, I might actually republish this episode. We'll see if I end up doing it or not, and not entirely sure, we'll see what the consequences are from the YouTube overlords and the reason in which has happened. Hopefully it is the Tits. I'm not entirely sure, but that makes sense, I guess as far as the intermission. But anyway, we'll pick back up next week where we left off basically, and there's still, you know, a few different things that I find fascinating that I've been trying to find an opportunity to discuss at some point, one of which is this this strange overlapping nature in regard to off Foot Air Force Base being used as a strategic hub for many of these covert operations, including not just the Johnny Gosh abduction and the housing of the Monarch Boys at the base, but apparently Paul or gun to Russback himself was stationed there after, you know, he was he basically was released from Jefferson County Jail and and then he was ordered to arrive back at Offood Air Force Base so they could essentially, you know, take him through the process of what his his next covert clandestine operation would would entail, and the details of that meeting, that covert meeting that took place with George Bush Senior effectively being in attendance at Offwood Air Force Base, it kind of leans heavily into providing us with some credible window into what else exactly was just taking place on this specific base just in terms of these these covert operations, especially during this specific timeframe. So with that in itself, I think we have far more to concern ourselves with in terms of like uh nor Ee Gosh claiming that Johnny Gosh's father essentially they were receiving these cryptic phone calls leading up to his abduction and then his father essentially pulls him out of school and takes him to off Foot Air Force Base, and when he returns home, he has a cloud of memory of what even trans you know, basically took place while while he was at uh, you know, this strange uh air Force base that clearly housed the Monarch boys, and then he would would effectively be abducted just after this this uh essentially transpired, so that there's far more to it, and I think that, uh now more than ever, I take it very seriously, so at a at some time in the near future, we'll definitely cover a lot of those details. And I love and appreciate you all for you know, sticking with me on this ride. I know, it's always extraordinary and and uh, you know, I do think what is so valuable about this show and and many of the shows that that I don't know, just as far as having the opportunity to provide some of the more black belt level uh conspiratorial alternative theories, you know, And I think that that is definitely something that that we should prioritize and in just not only exploiting for for that very purpose of of you know, transparency and disclosure, but to fundamentally construct, uh, just a foundation for ourselves to engage in the true nature of of the this deceptive framework of the permanent establishment. So through that, hopefully we can remove that naive veil and and uh, you know, honestly engage in that, in that kind of five D chess game playing out before our eyes, that is difficult for many people to to kind of digest at face value. So it means the world to me. I can't thank you guys enough for showing up every week, and and I look forward to next week. So keep your eyes out, you know, as far as your eyes peeled for a few interviews I have coming up, and and I think I have another one scheduled to go back on Paranoid American for a part two. I'm not sure if he's actually released the episode we did last week yet, but I'm sure we'll go off into some very interesting, compelling areas of interest and evidence. So I appreciate you guys. I think also biblical or not biblic Oh my god, I almost started doing plugs for Jose but it's the Biblical Hitman podcast with my buddy Steven that I've gone on his show a couple of times in the past, and we're scheduled for another episode next week as well. So anyway, oh, and whatever this is. If you are a patron, I appreciate you more than you know. And we'll be doing episode fifty six in the very near future, I would think the next couple of days. So yeah, nothing but love for me to you, and I hope you guys keep your head on a swivel for this upcoming week of psychological WARF while we're in the trenches and on the front lines of the mind war. So I love you all and I hope you have a great night.
Speaker 5: Yeah,