Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question why you don't ever play with my nipples?
Speaker 2: I got nipples too.
Speaker 1: It's my turn to get tied up knocking headcuts though I got PTSD. Welcome the hardest soft where men speak.
Speaker 2: So hopefully somebody will understand.
Speaker 1: When you say freaky?
Speaker 2: What's what's freaky?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What do you mean by freaky? If I do this, You're not gonna tell your friends?
Speaker 4: Right, give me a little snow right, just a tip.
Speaker 3: You were saying something about M's mom.
Speaker 1: What what you want to so you said that you wasn't in the cities for most of your life?
Speaker 2: Correct? Okay? Was going I wanted to know.
Speaker 1: Did you think that your mom's best fed you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean she told me I did.
Speaker 1: She did because a lot of chicks not call your mama chick popped that ship off and be like, nah, I can't this is too much and.
Speaker 2: Go straight to the bottle formula.
Speaker 1: And from what Barry was saying last week, he feels his theory is that guys that didn't breastfeed a lot don't have the same love for titties.
Speaker 2: So I do see the correlation with that. I mean, my mom told me what you bread? I don't remember she told me she breast fed me for a little while. But I do feel like there do be a correlates with guys like I feel like the person that you end up with is something about them your to be in there a little bit. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Niggas be looking for their moms and ships.
Speaker 2: Sound a little wild, sounds a little wild. I ain't gonna front. I see like that ship like, but not in the titties. Not titties. I don't look at my mom's cities.
Speaker 1: I killed.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry too much. I would say like I didn't see it when I was younger, but not as an adult. And I know what I like a little bit.
Speaker 1: What in your girl do you see in your mom? What are your moms? Do you see your girl?
Speaker 5: Nothing okay for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, to be honest, I don't really. That's why I was gonna bring up. I feel like I'm most comfortable like the girls that I had, like the better relationships with the kind of engage like my mom do and references like always check and hurts you out, making earlier earlier Joseph Younger. Also, we're gonna talk about that later. Both you fucking talking about that ship later, I know what they did his birthday was? Why is niggas on my comments talking about doctor tongue and tongue twisted? The nigga from my job screenshot your post said, Oh I got it.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, my elegant, I'm gonna DoPT.
Speaker 5: Your tongue is a fire name.
Speaker 2: Doctor tongue is not.
Speaker 3: He didn't call him chocolate thor.
Speaker 2: Chocolate no was he Yours is fine? Fine, but elegance was crazy?
Speaker 3: What's with doctor tongue?
Speaker 2: Can't just put my tongue on display like that?
Speaker 3: Like why not?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Do you think that far? I don't know, but you do know that you'd be putting your tongue on this play. The nigga used to laugh and he laughed his tongue twirl around and this.
Speaker 2: I have it on video that.
Speaker 1: When I started making fun of it, he started just need He used to laugh at his.
Speaker 2: Tongue with like slick around. I need see that where you laugh. He changed his whole laugh because I started doing that.
Speaker 1: I noticed that.
Speaker 3: So I just want to get back to I want to get back to it. So you said, the better relationships you had were with women. Who kind of interacted with.
Speaker 2: You, reflecting my mom's like habits. Yeah, you know, like I don't know, it's just something that makes me so what I'm familiars, what I'm comfortable, you know what I mean, like always checking up on me, making sure that I'm good, or like you know, like cooking for me. I'm like always trying to find a way to like be involved or engage somehow. Somewhere I thought that shit was like defaulting into all women, but it's kind of no, it's not. When I actually went out there and you know, I started like trying to date, and I'm seeing that it's not like, oh ship, my mom kind of like spoiled me a little bit to a certain extent.
Speaker 3: So now I want to ask the question is how what are some things that you see and today that you've probably seen your.
Speaker 1: Mom, baby the ship out of me when I'm sick, when I want to be left to fuck alone, baby the fuck out of me, like me all of the things that you know that y'all y'all buy all the ship and had it lined up Jenior Real orange juice, Vitamin C. Fucking like, it's just like a list of things. And then she has like a time schedule, and you had soup at this time. All right, Now you have to have the water. Now you have to have this. Like yo, bro, just let me die. Let me die, will resurrect and like.
Speaker 2: Jesus on the third day, he rose again to judge the living and the dead. You know what I'm saying, Yeah, that's that's that's actually. Do you think you.
Speaker 1: Bond the toxic traits in your parents and other people from your parents and other people?
Speaker 2: What do you mean you explain that? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Let's say, say if my mother cursed me up? Yeah, like like that one, like say if she'd like to argue. Do you think that you find that in somebody else and it feels like home?
Speaker 3: Some people do.
Speaker 5: Not as a girl, some people do.
Speaker 1: That's what you want. Damn lie me, you're a damn lie.
Speaker 3: You think I look for my parents and my partners.
Speaker 1: You just said not for girls. You didn't say not for.
Speaker 6: You, not for me specifically, I'm saying not in girls, like not because I deal with girls too.
Speaker 3: Not in girls.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, because.
Speaker 1: Sing just responded what she said. They say, like women chase the father the dude, right, So if he's a criminal.
Speaker 2: She's likely to date a criminals.
Speaker 3: So I'm a little bit different. I chase something that's opposite of my father.
Speaker 2: I was wrong with that.
Speaker 1: No he doesn't.
Speaker 2: No, you don't, all right?
Speaker 6: Maybe maybe he just like he's just likes not even like skin like.
Speaker 3: He hates people like yeah people, No.
Speaker 5: Said cancer should be talking about.
Speaker 3: Sorry, No, I actually chase the opposite of my father and like and men.
Speaker 2: Because I'm scared of his answer.
Speaker 3: No, it's nothing scared is that the father. My father is a little bit more reserved and like you won't get much. He's not a man of many words. And so I look for men who are just a little bit more outspoken or a little bit more How can I put this without making my father look crazy? Uh? Engaging, engaging, just a little bit more engaging. My father's not like that. He's very like old school down South man. I'm just going to be a provider. I'm nothing emotional love that type.
Speaker 7: Of questions that I was about to ask the same thing.
Speaker 3: I love my dad.
Speaker 2: Like I like my dad.
Speaker 3: I just know that where I know where my relationship starts and ends with him.
Speaker 2: Love and like the two different things.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm sorry if you're asking, because I don't want to get too deeply. Is a real thing, though maybe you don't Actually I like him.
Speaker 3: I like him. I like him. I think he's I think he has amazing personalities or qualities about him. But there's certain things about him that I don't specifically want to have in a man. That's It doesn't mean I don't like him.
Speaker 2: I ain't. Really.
Speaker 8: My pops like Don's shout out to my pop was yeah, yeah, myself.
Speaker 3: My father's not a dick. It's just there's certain qualities of him that I'm just like, I want something else in the man.
Speaker 1: You know, you can talk right, because you're a loud enough, so I don't know why you're sitting there.
Speaker 6: Quiet because I wanted her to finish. It's very important for girls to finish when around.
Speaker 1: It's very important for girls to be a person if they were too Jesus, you don't even drink like that. No, I don't drink right, Okay, she said she was gonna she needs to be liquored up.
Speaker 5: I don't need to be like but I don't need to for her.
Speaker 6: But we were having a conversation about butt flux and I'm just saying for me to use a butt pluck, I just have to be is that the butt plug?
Speaker 5: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: Actually, I'm not mad at that. I'm not mad at that, Like I need.
Speaker 5: To be a little pop it in there, like you got loub it up.
Speaker 2: No little alcohol.
Speaker 1: For the the a little lubit.
Speaker 6: For the move, just a regular dator just popping up.
Speaker 1: Looking at all. I said. I said, I'm not gonna liquor you up in order for me to just for you to sit on.
Speaker 3: My face literally how it goes.
Speaker 1: So she said she would agree with that. She said she would bring it back. I said, Oh, you must really want me to sit on my face because of the butler.
Speaker 2: I don't. I feel like I feel like the counter condition that like that's just kind of looking too deep into it. I wouldn't want you to have to be like intoxicated you like with me.
Speaker 3: Nothing even close to what I said, That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 6: I was specifically saying, to get a butt plug in my asshole. Just need a little liquor. I don't want to be thinking about I just want.
Speaker 3: To get Oh yeah, definitely, sorry, go ahead, finished.
Speaker 2: Plug. You need you need the tongue tornado so much.
Speaker 6: My head is unlimited in my world, so I feel like I need It's not.
Speaker 2: Ahead is different selling it. Tongue in there, yes, swirling, Yeah, it's crazy. Yes, you'll be doing I sure. Do you think you the real tornado tongue smake apple?
Speaker 3: He was asking me, my girl that I said, yes, but I also do that.
Speaker 2: And you don't think that that loosens up that area for insertion.
Speaker 6: Well yes, but that's not the situation we were talking about. Nobody was offering to lick my ass. So it's just me by myself.
Speaker 2: That doctor some alcohol first, look at me. I want some white ship put it on.
Speaker 1: This is what I was saying in capacity to what they were saying. Responsible. They were saying, y'all say we need LOOKU no, oh you need is a tongue in there, swim a lot of pressure on it, like going and things gonna just be ready, and that should just be pucking.
Speaker 2: Up you're talking about she's talking about breaking the ice, a little bit of alcohol to set the mood, to set her temple. Not what I was saying, Oh so I go with him that.
Speaker 6: I was simply saying, me by myself, right, with nobody else involved. In order to get that done, I would just need to not be thinking about it.
Speaker 3: And then you'll drink there and we're in the.
Speaker 6: Mood that we're doing. Yeah, I mean, let's see what happens go up there.
Speaker 1: Okay, I thought about that. Come in your career with the butt the butt plug already in. Yeah, Like what was the process of getting in there? And maybe she is sitting there listening to Leon Thomas, she's drinking and ship the mud. What's the rush putting it in?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But like that ship really bugged out, Like you're gonna come in with that ship already?
Speaker 5: I think I sexy the light one.
Speaker 3: I think that's the one that like.
Speaker 7: A d signed Ye.
Speaker 1: How did she show up with it doing? And but she had it in all day and I think it kind of made it smell like after we was, you know, just age I started and it wasn't a bad pussy smell.
Speaker 2: It was it's all day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the gas like the gas was sleeping past the gas to escape. Yeah, I'm dead as it started smelling like ship in my career back there, I think she may have had it. She went to work with it in.
Speaker 2: She had a long day.
Speaker 1: How long you keep the plugging? Can you keep the plugging on?
Speaker 3: My ass usually pushes it out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, after like an hour, it's gonna it just pushes it out.
Speaker 1: You lose that button, right, This is what that gape is.
Speaker 6: You You ever see what you gotta do something? Butt ups first of but miss the man. But usually I'm using a butt plug. It's because there's other activities going on, and so once one area is lubricated, it doesn't stay there. It goes to other places. So it's like ship is polstating and contracting.
Speaker 7: Because some damn butt ups.
Speaker 2: That wasn't sexy.
Speaker 3: Right now, trying to say like, well, how do you do a butt I'm doing I'm actively doing keg right now, keg on my asshole. But I can't do that with my butt Like I'm trying to do it right now.
Speaker 1: You could do did you?
Speaker 2: Just? Are you actively trying to flex your butt butthole? Ship?
Speaker 1: The male kegle is designed to be under there, so you have to kind of squench your butt cheeks that it's a whole thing.
Speaker 3: My butt plug always falls out.
Speaker 1: So the fact, speaking of that, I do have I do have a little jingle.
Speaker 3: A butt jingle, but yes, I don't let me see the back door by Ken's amazing?
Speaker 2: Why not so much? Her audience is only.
Speaker 7: Some people are scared to.
Speaker 2: Enter the back door.
Speaker 3: It's an area many have yet to explore.
Speaker 7: The front door may.
Speaker 3: Be nice and easy, but the back door can be just as breezy.
Speaker 7: The back door might seem dark and scary, but there's.
Speaker 2: No reason to be wary.
Speaker 6: The back door may be overgrown and bushy, so sometimes you have to be extra pushy to shoot.
Speaker 3: Those bushes to the side and let that back door oen wide without much use. That back door.
Speaker 2: Might mean some extra juice.
Speaker 9: Don't be alarmed if it has a smell, just be sure to wash it well.
Speaker 3: All your friends use the back door.
Speaker 1: The food door can be.
Speaker 7: Such a bar.
Speaker 3: Entering through the back door can be exciting. You won't know until you've tried it. So next time you have to decide, because he use the bad door.
Speaker 5: And come inside, and come inside.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: She touched everything we talked about in that conversation, from the smell to like the whole thing.
Speaker 6: The tightness. But you know, I'm very tight.
Speaker 3: I'm scared of the back door, but like Dick going up the back door. It'd be so serious it's it's scary. I have not accomplished the fair.
Speaker 6: Yet of like having a dick at once, but it was a very small dick, and it still was just.
Speaker 2: Why you playing my son?
Speaker 3: You need boyfriend dick?
Speaker 5: He had a small dick.
Speaker 3: I wasn't the first person that's there was no way you need boyfriend dick to do that.
Speaker 2: Maybe I just got Maybe I got boyfriend because I've only done an one.
Speaker 3: From what I've seen, I don't think so tough.
Speaker 2: I'm lot of women I've had with women.
Speaker 3: Are very open to it. Me I just squnched up like a cat, like I can't do it, Like I'm like.
Speaker 2: Whoa.
Speaker 1: I spend a lot of time prepping the area.
Speaker 3: Ye see, A lot of men don't do that. You're the exception to the rule I don't have.
Speaker 5: They just want to go inside like.
Speaker 3: They just want to push it in. It's like no, wait, waiting look around for I don't we have.
Speaker 2: No anal success like that. There we go. I'm not I'm not going. I mean I said a triples. You all sout from Honda Clean talk to me about selling a lot of a lot of sales and I'll set it up for you.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: No, it's cool. You got the next question anyone to incriminate yourself because they shut me up. So I see the player.
Speaker 3: Man, you want to talk more about the anal.
Speaker 2: I mean it's not really talk about. I just don't really be having that much success. You want to, Yeah, I would love to. I never said that is it, because you're I never said that is it.
Speaker 3: I can't vouch for I don't ask what you said. I'm asking the questions because.
Speaker 2: You're I mean, too big. It's objective.
Speaker 3: Is it more than six inches? It's it bigger than eight?
Speaker 2: Oh, we'll probably leave it there. It's too big, but it's not really so it's a thing. No, it's not that it's skinny. It's a curve like a banana.
Speaker 5: Is that supposed to be better?
Speaker 2: That's no, I'm saying that's why it's hard. Yeah, it's hard for me, you know, so I just kind of I.
Speaker 5: Have such a big dick.
Speaker 2: It's I never I don't promote. I don't know.
Speaker 6: It really affects my sex life, Like my dick is too big, and these girls they just can't.
Speaker 1: That's really what you'd be doing, like.
Speaker 5: A go fund me so we can like support you or something.
Speaker 2: I used to like you until like thirty minutes ago. So it's not that I didn't have the knowledge before too. You know, I didn't know what Luba was like ten to fifteen years ago.
Speaker 3: I wasn't doing that because he was using toothpaste.
Speaker 2: I wanted to Honestly, I hated it. I hated that.
Speaker 1: Hold, I can't believe you just kill this nigga just be saying anything. I can't believe. Nigga said, bliss Stacks said, he jerked off with bliss Stacks toothpaste.
Speaker 2: Killed.
Speaker 3: You did not say that.
Speaker 2: I was young and.
Speaker 7: You jerked off with toothpaste.
Speaker 2: He did it. It's a lie.
Speaker 7: It's a lie.
Speaker 2: Nobody. You were just tooth.
Speaker 3: It's not even like.
Speaker 2: Slippery is what it was?
Speaker 1: Was it? Aim?
Speaker 2: Arm him?
Speaker 3: Aim is crazy.
Speaker 10: It's like shock.
Speaker 3: There's no way what it was.
Speaker 2: What it was a start off, a vassoline, a lotion. Right. My sister was aware of my way, started locking her apartment door. I couldn't do it. My grandmother ain't like me, so she blamed me for everything. Anyway. I couldn't do that. So you know, I'm like sixteen seventeen. Not gonna be remembering the by ocean every day. Sometimes I had to improvise, and I used other things.
Speaker 5: It's a lie, all right, Come on, I don't believe that.
Speaker 2: It's the one thing I don't do is nobody. We're in mad coated hammer.
Speaker 6: It's like, it's not even like the cheap dollars that stick.
Speaker 2: You see what I was talking about? So this is what This is what I said. I'm gonna find my trip to stick with them, all three of you.
Speaker 3: Why don't she just like my lands?
Speaker 5: It would be the same chalky effect.
Speaker 2: What's that like? Tom?
Speaker 11: It's like, I'm just making fun of.
Speaker 2: Me, crazy?
Speaker 3: Did you do that?
Speaker 2: Toothpaste everything? And bliss text grease.
Speaker 5: And you felt mouth and you said my dick is next?
Speaker 2: It wasn't. It wasn't as nice as I thought it would be. You think it was because I thought it was just like I thought it was like flavored vacoline.
Speaker 5: No one should have sex with you.
Speaker 2: I'm clean though we weren't even on that, so I didn't have sex with me.
Speaker 5: Is that the only reason to have sex with somebody because they're clean?
Speaker 2: I'm not?
Speaker 11: Oh my god, letters, piece of ship, Piet come to this place a little.
Speaker 3: I feel you.
Speaker 2: All three niggas ganging open?
Speaker 1: What do you look for and a guy that you don't like?
Speaker 2: Say?
Speaker 1: I know you're by sexual right, you identify as bicycle I do. What do you look for in a guy? And then what do you look for a girl?
Speaker 6: And what's the difference are we speaking like physically? A personality?
Speaker 1: Personality?
Speaker 2: Personality, boyfriend, girlfriend material?
Speaker 6: I like my men to be very savvy. I like them to be able to figure it out like problem solvers.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: I don't care if you can solve a problem as a girl, I don't care. But as my man, I need to know that if I come to you, you can figure it out. You can get me out of ship.
Speaker 5: You can. Yesterday I asked one of my guy friends something and he was like, bro, you will go to jail.
Speaker 6: And I was like, good son, up, So I need to I need my man to be a little bit smarter than me with my girl.
Speaker 5: It's just like I do.
Speaker 6: You're beautiful and for me, if you are anything else than great, niggas.
Speaker 2: It's so easy for women. We gotta know how to switch tires, keep you out of prison. All a girl got to be pretty.
Speaker 1: And that's why that's what niggas is scared, scared of being used.
Speaker 2: We have to be used. We have to be useful.
Speaker 5: You have to use.
Speaker 1: Whereas a woman can just exist, she could just be a human being and you like her for who she is.
Speaker 2: But a nigga, hal you have to be useful.
Speaker 1: You have to do something for me in order for me to fuck with you like that? That's not why Why is that?
Speaker 2: Do you not? Do you? Just?
Speaker 1: Is it just because you're actually like women that you look at men like? Okay, if I'm going to entertain you, you have to be a certain value.
Speaker 5: No, I actually like men more than I like women. I like my girlfriend. I don't think I like I don't.
Speaker 6: I identify as bisexual because I find women attractive, But I don't like put in my mouth and everybody is your girlfriend masculine.
Speaker 2: Or she's like, I have a question. Couple together walking and then they start kissing. You like, get the.
Speaker 7: Question? So hold on, bro Black, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry that.
Speaker 3: I was crazy. Okay, I have a homegirl, right and she.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was so tough. I'm gonna get you for that. Strike. Sorry, Courney. He was being very disrespectful. That wasn't crazy to say that.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what happened because I was trying to get a question off.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry you trying to get question having a moment.
Speaker 3: So my homegirl she is now getting into women and she says she had just found a femme. But she said maybe the fem is a little too fim for her because she's a fem too, and it's like she can't navigate being with So what would you tell her if, like if she's trying to get over the hump of dating a fem because she wants to go more masculine.
Speaker 5: But I was like, but is she more is she attracted to?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 5: That was like, she's really more masculine.
Speaker 3: She she said, this woman is beautiful. She was like I wanted to I want to see what she was about. But then like when she went on a date, she was like, oh, maybe she's a little too fim for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they don't know who's gonna pay for the day.
Speaker 6: Sometimes beautiful women are best to be stared at and not owned. Like that's okay, I think for me, I like, my girlfriend, I don't you're a beautiful girl, and I probably wouldn't date you because I like her like I don't like and even and I think that's anybody. Just because somebody's beautiful doesn't mean they're gonna fit for you. Maybe she likes other feminine women and it was just her in particular decision is not a good match, right, So I think it's just finding your match. Like, my girlfriend is my person. The fact that she's femin is like I would say this, my girlfriend could have been born in rhinosaurs and we would have ended up together because that's my person. Her being feminine, it was just how she came flirts so crazy, But that's the same question.
Speaker 7: Will we be asked, would you love me if.
Speaker 2: I was a worm?
Speaker 1: No? No, But this is what I was talking about yesterday earlier, that I think that men and women get into relationships for different reasons and exist in relationships for different reasons.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I was watching the show earlier what is it Animal Planet? Is anybody watching that animals?
Speaker 2: Something on NETFLI Animal Kingdom and something Kingdom?
Speaker 1: Somebody maybe? And the dude, the kid that his main character the show breaks up with his girl. He's trying to save his girl from his family.
Speaker 3: Yes, right, yea.
Speaker 1: His girl sees him with the person that's trying to set him up, but he has an attraction to the girl, but they trying to figure that out.
Speaker 2: But whatever, and she starts dating his uncle yep, that he lives with.
Speaker 3: And then starts doing the whole bunch of drugs yep.
Speaker 1: Right, And the next thing you know, she's still at the crib. She's literally at the pool, laying on his uncle's lap. And his uncle's like, yo, you got a problem with this little nigga. And he has to basically exist. So now he went through all of this turmoil with breaking this breaking up with this girl. He's like really like with withdrawn or whatever. He doesn't know what to do. She was sad for a couple of days for his uncles. Now she's chilling right in front of the nigga like, Hey, I'm.
Speaker 6: So glad you bought that stuff because today's Wednesday. Right Tuesday of last week, I was on He's going to be so mad. Tuesday last week, I was on the phone with this guy that I've been talking to for a while. My girlfriend and I we also talked to men. He banged the phone on me on Tuesday, and I was just like, at first I was mad, Like I was mad that day because I'm like, why would you bank the phone on me? And then I'm just like he banged the phone on me on Tuesday. This Friday, I have another guy flying in to spend the weekend with him, Like i'd be life.
Speaker 2: Can I ask a question? What did you do to provoke? Hang up the phone is disrespectful. I don't like it. I'm trying not to do it. What did you do or say from the bang of the phone.
Speaker 5: I asked him why he was calling me.
Speaker 2: Playing No, you guys know he was complaining.
Speaker 5: He was just like, you don't listen every time I call you, you don't listen. Just why do you keep calling me?
Speaker 2: That's different.
Speaker 1: You gotta be you gotta strong, You gotta be really like solid taking the person because she's gonna be first slick, so you know she talks to when she's bothered.
Speaker 2: All you gotta learn how to communicate better, you know what I'm saying. So, I mean, so my biggest the biggest problem that like I found I had with chicks, well women in general. I be expecting women to be like mind readers, right and when they don't read my mind, I kind of get upset. And I'm talking to you like about this issue is if it's something you should know. Once I came to the real estates like nigga, I canna read your mind right, be fair, be equal, and I started, like, you know, communicating a little better. I never really had a problem like that, really getting my point across, you know what I'm saying. I used to be like that what the fuck DMX type ship, and you know that ain't really gonna work all the time. You got to learn how to get your point across without being so animated. So he kind of deserved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she could be annoying, though.
Speaker 3: I know I can be annoying.
Speaker 5: That is not even debate, but I just.
Speaker 6: Met women in general can be annoying.
Speaker 3: But I know I'm annoyed annoying don't answer that.
Speaker 2: Question. True.
Speaker 3: I know I'm.
Speaker 6: Annoying sometimes, but at the very I just have certain principles, like you're not going to argue with me on my phone because I pay for this.
Speaker 5: So there's no space. I don't argue on the phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, argue with your phase.
Speaker 2: You know, somebody said that to me one time, so it was like, you don't know how to read the room. It was like, I want to argument the phone, and I was going to see them later argument You saw me later, and I was like, I don't know it now.
Speaker 6: I just feel like it's the phone is the least. It makes the least sense to have an argument on the phone because nobody's listening. Everybody's just talking, So it's pointless. Like I'm running off emotion, You're running off your whatever it is you're running off of and you're talking because you want to hear yourself get your point across, and I'm talking because I want to defend myself. So it's like we're not having a conversation, we're both giving speeches.
Speaker 3: And you also can't tell people's like temperature, their body reactions to what you're saying, right, Like, you can't read someone's emotions over the phone because your body language is going to be something. Yeah when I'm arguing you, so I see I see your ID.
Speaker 2: Rather not argue through text. Even worse, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not going to argue.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to argue more than three lines. Just save it.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to argue.
Speaker 2: We're gonna talk about this when I see you later. I don't. I don't got the y'all know me, I'll be bugged out.
Speaker 1: But when she said, you're gonna argue with me on my phone, I can't just express myself.
Speaker 3: There's a difference between expressing yourself and then arguing.
Speaker 7: Now, every time, express yourself and.
Speaker 1: Listen to what I'm saying. Arguing when we're not listening and we're going back and forth. But what if I'm like, yo, why are you saying, I'm just saying this, do this, or something like, we don't have to argue.
Speaker 2: Listen. It's very something you find women that just listen.
Speaker 5: It wasn't even like I wasn't listening.
Speaker 6: It was literally he wanted me to do something, but he didn't ask me, so I didn't know he wanted me to do something. He wanted me to do him a favor, which had he asked me to do the favor, I would have done it. But he's just like, I don't. He literally said, well, I don't like asking for ship. Like assumed because you mentioned this casually that I would take care of it, but you never I didn't think this was mean. I had no clue.
Speaker 2: I will also say there's two sides of that coin, because there are awesome things that go without saying you know what I mean, like you have a negative buy your flowers or the just buy you flowers.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, if you.
Speaker 2: Have toative buy your flowers, you're fucked up. But I do say there are certain things that as humans, we expect to just be done without actually, you know, asking for you know what I'm saying, like I shouldn't have to ask you to make me a meal, whant to come home sometimes, like you know what I'm saying, Like I shouldn't have to ask for that. You know, you shouldn't ask you I need my nails that okay? Well, you know I feel like it's certain things you just this non communicating, this communication with a nonverbal communication, maybe thought that was just something you should have known.
Speaker 5: It was a favor.
Speaker 6: It was I don't want to say what it is because it much, but it was simply the effect of like you and I are dating and you mentioned like we're having a conversation like yo, I really need help calling this person and I'm just like okay, and that's the end of it. You just say you need like you're also not just talking to me. I'm on the phone. My girls on the phone. You had just told me you got off the phone with your baby mother, so you just don't really need help call on this person, and then we move on like that was the end of the conversation.
Speaker 3: You didn't ask me anything like useful women too, you can ask me ask that because this is all you.
Speaker 1: Don't want an You don't want to have to have to ask a nigga to help you.
Speaker 2: You want him to be right.
Speaker 6: I agree, but in this situation, I didn't even know he needed help, Like I mean, he said he needed help, but it was like, this is also a nigga. I don't like people doing shit for him, and he's the first to say that, and it's like it's a fine line for me to like, you don't want me to just like, well, let me do it. Let me take care of shit because you're a man and do it out. But it's like, just tell me what you need, like literally, just say, Stacy, you'll call this number for me, And I.
Speaker 3: Won't say, but you know so crazy. A lot of men are not going to express that because a lot of men don't express what they needs. A prime example.
Speaker 1: Exactly what you have to curse. Get it done.
Speaker 2: I get it done.
Speaker 3: But he's a prime example of like, he's not going to tell you what he needs, so you have to like, I'll take care of it. I'll take care of this.
Speaker 2: And I'm worse than him. You wouln't even know how to problem to Like.
Speaker 1: Next, I'm not to have to stop and tell a person in the passenger, see, hey, I'm going here. I'm gonna get there now. If you want to help, help, but don't expect me to stop and tell you. No, I'm gonna make it happen. So the fact is, if I say something's going on and you have the power to assist or something, do it.
Speaker 2: That's the whole purpose you being here.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 6: I just think it's this specific scenario he wasn't. Again, when we're on the phone with him, it's me and name, and it's just like.
Speaker 3: Why and that was my thing?
Speaker 5: Why did you just put this on me when there was two.
Speaker 2: Of us on.
Speaker 7: That's his girl too, Why was this.
Speaker 5: A me specific thing?
Speaker 6: And it's like even so now you're mad at me and now you're not calling her, like what's.
Speaker 2: Wrong with you?
Speaker 1: And now you got a new nigga.
Speaker 3: Coming damn I because you're making your girl now a fucking witness and accomplishing your crimes.
Speaker 2: She is.
Speaker 6: This relationship is with between the three of us, and this is how I feel like I know he's lying because if you really wanted my help, it wouldn't be like you're just mad at me. You're mad at me now because I'm asking you about it, because you would have asked her too, if there's never been a time in this whole dynamic where you have ever needed help with something, and it was just on me that we've never had, not the.
Speaker 1: Only one in the room. I understand what she's saying, But why you bothered that I needed your help and you didn't do it?
Speaker 3: Because I didn't know he needed help?
Speaker 2: You did. You just didn't know he wanted you to help exactly.
Speaker 3: But why not just say that?
Speaker 1: Why can't you just say okay next time?
Speaker 6: Because I've done that before and the last time I felt like I me this being somebody that you fuck with it. I liked you and you mentioned something and I went up just got it done, and I was like, you a girl, I want my girl here having me looking like no pussy and done.
Speaker 2: Like that's yeah, situation, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So you didn't think for everybody, not like before, like literally maybe before this conversation happened, there was something I needed to be facilitated between me, well, between himself and one of his homeboys, and I knew they were in a word space.
Speaker 5: So I just did it.
Speaker 3: I just took care of it.
Speaker 5: Didn't even like it's done right, the situation is not.
Speaker 6: But then it's like once I told him, I was like, just to let you know, this is how that happened. Why would you do not My girl got me out here looking like I'm pussy and I'm like what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's like what if I do?
Speaker 6: And then we had a conversation after that, I'm like, yo, I was like, I apologize. Maybe I shouldn't have done that. Like if you want I didn't know you wanted to take care of this, Google cool, but in the future, like, just just let me know what you want to do. And that's the part that bothers me. I told him, let me know what you want me to do. Anything that happens, let me know. Then you don't say anything. Then you get mad because you didn't.
Speaker 5: You get mad at me because you didn't say something.
Speaker 1: You're weird. Here's the thing, right, I hear you, and I don't even get this point with you. No, it is what it is, just how she felt. There's probably layers to it that.
Speaker 2: She's just not going to be show yeah.
Speaker 1: And we're not gonna be able to understand these emotions that lead up to a final decision. Right, What's he useful?
Speaker 3: Barely?
Speaker 1: Because I really and this goes back to the story I was telling, no matter what I've done for you, no matter how useful, like she says, men need to be to be in your life, because remember I was talking about men feeling used. Once you lay that down, you're there for your chick. And now he's doublet double gotta be useful. He got two of them, so he's got to, you know, show up right you get her mad. Three days later she with another nigga bro.
Speaker 3: I knew he was gonna go there, no matter how useful, no matter how much sacrifice, no.
Speaker 2: Matter how hard my heart was hurt.
Speaker 1: Because the most niggas, they in their body, they want to argue with you. So nigga niggas probably got y'all know if he's a cancer, but he yelling, and he's like, ya, try to call you, you don't block me, don't.
Speaker 7: Bang it on me.
Speaker 2: This nigga home, he don't know what to do. Nigga tight. She already on the next play.
Speaker 1: Like you know what play in motion? Fuck yeah, fuck this, And another nigga got got the she got the hard.
Speaker 2: Eyes and you that shit hurts you as a nigga.
Speaker 1: And they can't exist fully today here and fully today there, tomorrow there. They can literally just it could be hurt. But they got their group of girls they eat the ice cream with and they come over and have the night together. And girl, fuck that nigga told you this that he and build them up, make them feel mad good and naa and come out, and another nigga see they ass moving and they like his riz like he was talking earlier. And it's a whole new vibe.
Speaker 3: Absolutely how long.
Speaker 1: It takes for another nigga nigga to find a whole new vibe?
Speaker 6: A minute?
Speaker 1: I get fucking I get you chicks by front, But it's not a vibe. It's not the I'm gonna be vulnerable with. And I definitely not even got to want to open up to. I still got to get over.
Speaker 2: The last one. I'm a bitch, I ain't I'll be hurt.
Speaker 6: I was hurt, but like three days I'd hurt, Like three days days I was.
Speaker 2: Is he done a super he was talking kind of crazy.
Speaker 6: It was just it was I just can't wrap my head around that mentality. It's like, you're mad at me because you need my help, but you don't want to say you need my help. But even literally on the point, I'm like, you can just ask me to do it right now.
Speaker 5: It's like I don't ask nobody.
Speaker 2: But because of him and Jim that said that's a difficult.
Speaker 3: Person just asked me right now.
Speaker 2: Just doing that, I can'tndstand her.
Speaker 1: We can't understand him either. We're gonna say, okay, we give them they right, all right, we accept what it was.
Speaker 2: You don't know what that nigga was on gag. If you want to say something, you want to but you can't.
Speaker 1: Just it's not with the nigga.
Speaker 5: Just because of that again, because this is not his first incident.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: With women, they we literally it is just we log it and it just builds and builds.
Speaker 7: And Bill.
Speaker 6: No, and I told her that I told her, I was like, you can feel free to pursue whatever you want with him, because I mean, we've all known each other. So I met Jenny, and I met them a couple months apart from each other, so we've always kind of been and on with him. And I told her, I was like, I don't want you to stop talking him because of me, Like do your thing.
Speaker 5: But she's just like she heard the conversation. She was trying to read it.
Speaker 6: With him, like listen, like this don't really make a lot of sense. Like I get you're mad because now you in a situation, but that's your that's your irresponsibility. And he got mad because she calls himrresponsible. So I'm just like, bro, nobody can correct you. Nobody has any room to correct anything that you do. He's one of these guys just like feel like he is the best at everything, like what it is, he's the best, he's the smartest.
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 6: He's very mad, and because he has a lot of money, it's hard to tell him that he's wrong because he just it's impossible, like how can I be wrong?
Speaker 3: I hate like that.
Speaker 2: I can't relate. I don't understand, you know, I'm pretty sure, he has pros and cons. You have pros and cons and prayers, you know. I mean two days later, it is kind of tough. Three days, three days kind of tough. I look it is.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 5: I did I love that man, but.
Speaker 6: I said, you don't get a love that three days.
Speaker 3: So what's really going on that you want to talk about?
Speaker 1: I want to know, bro, because I just want to go on listen. I don't want to sound too excited by this ship.
Speaker 3: But you're excited.
Speaker 1: How did y'all start vibing and y'all both say, yo, we need a dicted like we need some jelly in this bread? Like, how did that happens?
Speaker 3: Adding?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like what was the conversation where y'all start dating and y'all are like, y'all with you y'all kids, y'all, I'm like.
Speaker 3: You know what, let's have a dick.
Speaker 2: I could use your dick.
Speaker 1: In here.
Speaker 2: Together one time.
Speaker 10: It was just mean them to ask them, like, how did y'all even like, come, I both want to deal.
Speaker 5: With yeah because we both like men.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the conversation had to be like you can't you're feeling somebody new to the idea of let's date somebody else too, that has to be a load up.
Speaker 2: So what is that like? Because it might be some people here that.
Speaker 1: Would like to do that but don't even know how to have that comrade, how to start that up. So who finds them? Like them more?
Speaker 2: Oh for sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So when her and I first started dating, it was we were very communicative with each other, and I think as we're two girls, it was like we just spoke about whatever, and so this was new for both of us, like this was my first real girl relationship, this was her first real girl relationship. And I was like, listen, I still like men. So initially in the beginning, we were both still dealing with men but separately, and we just that wasn't working at all, Like that was chaos. So we stopped that. We're like, okay, from now one, we're only gonna deal with men together. Just to prevent her feelings and any jealousy, we'll deal with men together. There have been times where I would like somebody more than she would, or she would like somebody more than I would, But we also made the decision like this is my primary relationship, like you, So anybody else that comes in is they're the sprinkles.
Speaker 5: But we're already good. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We already got the base.
Speaker 6: So if there is a situation where I like somebody more than I can talk herm be like, listen, I'm not really I don't want to go to fuck with him right now, and she's be like all right, cool and vice versa, Like it's never I've never feel like I have to talk to somebody, and she never feel like she got to talk to somebody, Like it's not that these niggas are.
Speaker 3: Everywhere, especially when it's two pretty girls.
Speaker 1: It's like, what if she actually takes to them? Does she have to not take to the person? Like does she does she leave you home to go fuck the nigga?
Speaker 3: Yes, oh my god, that's fire.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, and you're good.
Speaker 1: You just like watching Love Island.
Speaker 6: Well, if I'm if there has to be a reason why I wouldn't go, because typically.
Speaker 2: You don't take like that, and she does.
Speaker 5: It usually doesn't get that far. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 6: Typically when we like somebody, it's like we have a very similar type as well, so that helps, like we tend to be attracted to the same like personality and physical type. So it's like if she's not feeling more likely I'm not. I'm on the same page, and when she's not feeling it, I'm like. We're usually very typically. I think it was just one guy that it was kind of off sometimes and that caused friction between me and her because but we had that conversation like yo, like this is not this fucking us up, and if we continue to funk with him, he's gonna fuck us up, and so we just have to be like, okay, So that's nothing.
Speaker 2: That's fire teamwork that I think that's lakers.
Speaker 5: What's your signs to big tourists.
Speaker 3: I love tourists.
Speaker 2: You actually like people?
Speaker 6: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: A good question?
Speaker 3: These women are are they're loyal to a fault and they're like, because I have a lot of tourists for women in my life, they are loyal to a fault. They love their food, but they're like very loyal and like once you have them, that's kind of it. They stuck with you, like for life.
Speaker 1: I think that's why they google Piscey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can see that because we all.
Speaker 1: Over the place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so but.
Speaker 1: They're like, yo, that's just my person. It is what it is. Yeah, I don't, you know what I mean. Other people. You got people that are emotional, they like, no, I can't focus this roller coaster, you know what I mean? She got people that can't communicate their feelings Gemini is whereas you know that.
Speaker 2: Whole bunch virgos legos you can't.
Speaker 1: But the tourist is kind.
Speaker 3: Of like a ground level They like, yeah, there are signs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to just go through your process. I'll be here.
Speaker 2: It is what it is. That's the hardest person.
Speaker 1: The reason I asks if you actually like people is because how easily you let people go. So do you just enjoy people for what they are or do you actually invest really motion into them?
Speaker 2: Is the question.
Speaker 6: That's a good question because of who I am as a person. I feel things very very deeply, and I let people go so that I don't hurt like myself for real, for like because relationships, friendships, anything like that. If I feel like I have to let you go, that shit fucking sucks and it hurts a lot. So it's like, rather than going through the whole process and beating myself and blaving myself and crying and doing those like there's nothing I can do about this, like there's nothing that I say is going to change how you're reacting the situation. And I'm not willing to change because this is how I feel. So rather just wash my hands of it as supposed.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't want to.
Speaker 5: I don't like arguing. I don't like the bad I don't like none of that ship Like I like.
Speaker 6: To be fucking peaceful, especially within the confidence on my relationship. There is not a lot of room for like argument and like fighting, Like why would we do that?
Speaker 5: Do you know how many people are outside?
Speaker 6: There's so many people, and I happen to like men and women, so my odds are double. I'm not arguing in my relationship, Like we can have conversations about whatever, but to sit here and go But I'm not doing that.
Speaker 3: I feel that.
Speaker 1: I don't feel it.
Speaker 3: I feel it.
Speaker 1: You gotta have, Okay, difference between arguments and communication.
Speaker 3: Disagreements is healthy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll disagree with you.
Speaker 3: Disagreements are healthy, But arguing is like and then we're constantly doing it, and it's like.
Speaker 1: If you if you got to continuously argue, y'all don't get along.
Speaker 3: Right, why would you be there?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: That's why I don't understand girls that are in like situation is like their baby fault's cheating on them, or.
Speaker 3: It's like why are you there?
Speaker 5: Like this man is he's cheating on you, He's terrible to you, he does God knows what to you.
Speaker 3: You stick around those self esteems low self esteem? I don't know.
Speaker 6: It just has to make sense to me. It has to follow logical timeline. It's like, where are you going with this?
Speaker 5: What's what's at the end of the shit really shitty road.
Speaker 2: That you're on?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: I don't so I want to pay. It's not always low self esteem me. I have a hard time letting people go, you know. But as my co hosts do know, I have a hard time letting people in. So like for me, it's like I don't really I'll be over here, they be over here. It's like, eh, get away. I'm like that. For ninety nine point nine percent of people, once I let you in, it's like you in, and the same way I get them is the same way I lose them. So it's like, if it's hard for me to let you in, it do be hard for me to like let go too, you know.
Speaker 3: So it's an abandonment issue there because because there's that's it stems from that too. When people when you're when it's hard for people to let go of people, there's an abandonment issue there, Like I don't want to feel abandoned. I don't want to let go this person because I will feel abandoned.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's what she's The ship just hurts, it sucks, you know what I'm saying, Like I've nigga, I'm told we we set a shade room posts we talking every day, like you let somebody becomes a part of your everyday routine. You know I'm talking about for me, you know, like you become a part of my everyday routine. And it's like I ain't a lie for yo, Like I'm really like I love very extremely hard, you know what I'm saying, Like I'm a passionate guy. I know I don't beat women, cause niggas who say the word passionate be abus it don't you feel me? But like I'm a very passionate guy. So I ain't gonna front it just for me and I don't really know if it steps from abandonment, but it's yo, Nigga, I love the ship out of you. If I love you for real, it ain't gonna be east for me to let you go no matter how bad things get. Sometimes things get bad. When you commit to somebody, you commit to the good and the bad. Right, So if I just jump ship when it's bad, I kind of feel like I'm kind of not really, But.
Speaker 3: There's levels to it. There is, right if we're just going through a rocky situation and we want to get through the other side, and we were working together to get to the other side, that's different from what she was talking about, which is lying, cheating. Yes, like all that nasty, toxic ship. That's tough and it's tough.
Speaker 2: But what I will say is there are some times in a relationship where you got to have enough love for the both of y'all. That person might not be able to love you because they might not be able to love themselves at the moment. And sometimes those are times where like people are you know what, not I'm good. So when it comes to just for me personally, I got to really analyze what I'm in where I'm at, Like, hmm, do I feel this makes sense for me to try to extend this or is this a detriment, detriment to my my own mental health and well being.
Speaker 6: See that's what it is, too, Like you're not fucking up my mental health at all. I don't have no space for that. Like I'm already a nut. I can't have you add in action nuts to this. I'm cool, you crazy, I am.
Speaker 2: I didn't see that coming. I didn't see that.
Speaker 3: When women when women wait, wait, hold on this. This is a disclaimer because when women actually say that they're crazy and their nuts, fucking believe them. Because women will say no, I'm not crazy, and they will bury that. But when a woman says that they're crazy, but believe them absolutely.
Speaker 2: With you, I can't like you could have been the perfect woman the many you say I'm crazy, Oh, it's nice, norm What makes you crazy?
Speaker 1: What is the thing that why you say you're enough?
Speaker 3: Listen?
Speaker 5: I think twenty twenty five.
Speaker 6: I have evolved past the person I was, but I have some really bad ways and I know that about myself, Like my attitude fucking sucks, and when I get mad, it's I get really really mad, and I don't even want to be that person anymore, which is why I don't do certain things which I'm not arguing I'm not because it's like when I blow up, and you know how sometimes goes to be like when I get mad, like I'm going to kill you, like I will hit you with your car and I have, I will drag you through your car window and I have you're.
Speaker 2: That strong when I'm mad.
Speaker 7: I don't know what happened.
Speaker 6: I don't know what I thought. You know, first of all, I thought I killed this on one time, and that's what I thought. I killed this man. I was like, I'm going to jail. He is dead like I thought he was a honor And it's like that ship is so scary now trying to be this like releivated.
Speaker 2: Keep it away. I ain't gonna front, but I will say as good y'all lucky as women. Y'all got that privilege where you can like I'm not it's not right or wrong, like as a girl, they can funk around. They could get away with being like this is I don't think it happened.
Speaker 5: I don't think you.
Speaker 2: Basically, I wish I couldhit a chick with what I'm sitting on. I've done some crazy ship. I ain't gonna have fun, you know, But like you see for me, like if I get mad, so I just got it, you know what I'm saying. Like, that's why with that situation at the night of your birthday, I just had to go like, I don't want so I agree with you. I don't want to be in the space where I get mad like that ship.
Speaker 6: I think that's my most volved itself is a person I am when I'm mad, Like I don't make sense, I'm not coherent, I can't see.
Speaker 5: So it's just like I don't I don't want to be that guy, Daniels.
Speaker 1: I'm just listening. I'm oway, yo, I'm thinking about sex. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Somebody would have car just signed a good box.
Speaker 1: Do you wind up arguing and or hitting somebody with the car and then you sucked them afterwards?
Speaker 3: Well that night, yes, what but that was that night. That's kind of fine, that's kind of fire.
Speaker 6: I want to had that story. That story actually was very fun. We had sex on the Coskiasco Bridge. Obviously this was twenty twenty because there was nobody around, but we had sex on the trunk of his car on the Costi Asco Bridge.
Speaker 1: H wow, yo, that's how you get hit by the bridge?
Speaker 6: No, there was There was nobody. It was like April first, twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: There was nothing.
Speaker 3: Nothing was going on. Yeah, nothing was gone.
Speaker 1: That one with the lights, yeah, that's one of that bridge was part is like angry fuck, like what was it?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: How did he.
Speaker 6: So we were leaving a party and he tried to be funny and tried to lock me in his car. That's it, Okay, So I got in the driver's seat and he wouldn't move. I didn't I didn't mean to hit him, but I wasn't.
Speaker 5: Going to kill him or anything.
Speaker 6: But he was just in front of me, and he tried to be fucking funny. So I just kind of tapped him with the car and kept going. So he happed his friend's car started chasing me, and then yeah, we just took him and he probably cut me off on the bridge, and then he came and got me at.
Speaker 2: The that's crazy.
Speaker 1: So his friend dipped off.
Speaker 3: His friends stayed wat no, no, no, no.
Speaker 6: We drove off like by this time he got me, I was by the bridge.
Speaker 2: That's fire small part of that kind of term, y'all like toxic sex. It's not toxic sex, but sex from the toxic people be kind of tough when I think that the best.
Speaker 3: Sex up, Yeah, the best sex that I had with the most people I shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Be comes from the worst people who.
Speaker 3: I supposed to be working with at all.
Speaker 2: Whatsoever, I wonder who I'm the worst person to.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's a solid question.
Speaker 2: I can think about three off.
Speaker 1: If your dick is good, you're probably the worst person.
Speaker 3: I'm a nice guy, you know, say that they're nice. I don't believe.
Speaker 6: I thought you said you weren't a nice guy. What I'm lying you said you weren't a lie.
Speaker 2: I'm it's because I don't think I'm a nice guy.
Speaker 5: You don't think you're a nice guy.
Speaker 2: What about me is not nice?
Speaker 1: Strong, it's stubborn.
Speaker 2: That's not a mean thing. That's a bad thing, but doesn't make me a mean person or not a nice person.
Speaker 1: Headstrong, it can definitely. It's it's the way that you deal with people means you're not hearing nothing they're going to say. You're going to shut it down on them that they're trying to express themself to you. You don't, you don't care, you shut I'm saying, okay, I respect that was the toxic relationship you was in that you was kind of stuck.
Speaker 3: Well, you know he was. I think we dated for three years, on and off, on and off, on and off. And when I tell you, great, great dick, terrible person, terrible like he was cheating, he was lying.
Speaker 2: But that sex, I lie, I cheat, I steal.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I had a chick, Remember I told you. I don't know if I told you I had to call the police on the chick, but I didn't call. She was in here. I think I think we was in this apartment and she drank a lot. She just liked to drink. And I'm like, and she wanted to fight, but I don't, like, I don't fight chicks. So I'm like.
Speaker 2: By the window, literally standing this way.
Speaker 1: My whole ship was. I think I had the couch over here, figured a lot differently, and I'm like, yo, I'm gonna call the police on you. Right, She's like calling you a word, so I act like I'm calling one, like yes, so I have a girl here. She won't wave you just being abusive, said I never need you to come by, and so I stayed by the window. She stayed here, right, cops are coming for the cops kind and I'm waiting for the comfort, but I never called. I'm like, you better lead, they're gonna lock you up, looking out the window. And finally it got abusive. Did dragon out of stairs? But that's nigga? Well you are whose nigga?
Speaker 2: You are?
Speaker 6: Her?
Speaker 2: I head kept hitting the steps over.
Speaker 1: On the front.
Speaker 2: Son. It was my twenty first birthday. It was on the Run, Part one, the first one of med Life. Me and my shorty. We there med Life. So this parking lot is so big, it's like half a bed stop. I don't remember where we parked. I'm sorry, I don't remember. Looking for the car. She's mad at me. She's cursing me out. That had one job, and I'm like, yo, I'm trying to find a car. You stressing me out, like chill out. We look for the car for maybe thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna Finally we.
Speaker 2: Found the car. I ain't gonna front. I can admit when I was wrong. I was wrong for what I said.
Speaker 5: What you say?
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, bitch, but I whispered it. I didn't think she heard me. It was mad I was. I was like that. I was like, damn, bitch, she said what it.
Speaker 1: Was in a parking state.
Speaker 2: I was scared of that girl. How are you gonna tell me what? I was fed of the niggas. She said, what nigga? She grabbed by my chain, popped my ship, smacked me in the back of the head, kicked me. She had on my my Louis belt, took that ship through it somewhere through my wile away.
Speaker 5: In the cars, it was two of them.
Speaker 2: It was a little one like the one like the one Colling got. Wasn't like, no, quean, Yo, I'm in the car. She drove my birthday. She drove, so we we came through all that one of them. Tunnel was arguing berend the city were still arguing. I'm like, yo, I just want to go home. Take me Home's like, no, I'm not taking I'm going to my house. I said, I bet watching it. So we get off the Manhattan Bridge. She's like, yo, I'm not taking you home. Wonder fuck what you're talking about. I'm like, y'all gonna get out right here? Was no, you won't, nigga. I got out that car, slammed the door and just started walking. She threw out my phone in my wallet. Though I don't got nothing. I can't call an uber, can't go to an atma. I walked from the Brooklyn Bridge to playing Fitness on Remsen at like one o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 3: But there exists anyway back then, No.
Speaker 2: I was two thousand, Like what.
Speaker 5: You said, you were twenty one?
Speaker 2: Ain't that old?
Speaker 1: Oopers out for ten?
Speaker 3: No, bro Uber, when I was twenty one, Well, me and you were a little older than me. I'm one year loose.
Speaker 2: Sorry, have you.
Speaker 1: Ever I've been kicked out a few cars?
Speaker 2: No, I never.
Speaker 1: I never got kicked out a car in Atlanta. And that's your bad, because Atlanta just stretches its walking fast. If you ain't in like bucket, you in the middle of nowhere, you gotta walk coyote away with some ship.
Speaker 3: I ever jumped out of the Niggas car said that I'm going home.
Speaker 2: I had to hop out while I was driving me too ship the same girl.
Speaker 1: While I was driving girl car moving and literally I just seen the light Nigga in the in the rear view mirror. I see her rolling in the street behind the car. Because I didn't even know she was getting out. I didn't even know she was happy. I didn't know she was that mad. So I'm driving along. We had a little tip for whatever in the car I'm driving. I did see the light come on in the car, so I'm just like, what, she's not there looking at the.
Speaker 2: Reviews the street, triangle, drugs and a gun in the car.
Speaker 1: So the car I stopped the car, I looked, so I started to back up. But people see her rolling the street, so they running out. So I looked process the situation. I wait, it was her car.
Speaker 3: You have a car, heart, it's my car, Jelity.
Speaker 1: Was that that was our relationship? This is twentything years ago.
Speaker 3: That's relationship for real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's gonna call aber nothing. I took like four hours to get home. But who short bout my birthday party that night? Well? Friends who took care of her drunk ass when she was drunk stupidly.
Speaker 1: More toxic in toxic relationships, the man and the woman.
Speaker 3: Girls as combination.
Speaker 2: I think it depends on the not the Canada actions combination.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's really it depends on toxic.
Speaker 2: But women they toxic levels. Oh my god, you know what women does.
Speaker 6: I think sometimes men come up as toxic just because of your inability to communicate and it don't even be nothing just he's just stupid. Like sometimes girls will think a nigga's being toxic and it's just like, no, he's just literally just.
Speaker 3: He's literally just not communicy.
Speaker 2: He's just dumb. He's literally dumb.
Speaker 1: Like he's dumb. Yeah, I don't think a woman that has it all necessarily we'll match a toxic guy in the relationship, right, She'll be like, all right, this is too much, you're bugging. She could be a relationship with a crazy nigga, but in a toxic relationship, that means both of y'all are toxic. I think when a woman is nuts, you can't match. It's almost like you can't match a woman's petty. You could try, but she can naturally just get you. So when a woman is naturally toxic and fucked up, she will wile you up, nigga, and you just trying to keep up with her.
Speaker 2: Women are way smarter than most niggas for the most part. The creativity ready on the next level.
Speaker 3: The way we do things and the way we think about things is like on a whole different.
Speaker 2: I'm almost the first talk my mom, the first toxic I ever seen in my fucking life. I don't like rice. I'm not a big rice nigga. Me and my mom got to a big ass blood argument. I was tight the side of the third way and speak for like maybe a couple of hours. I'm in the house. So usually when my mom makes up for it. She made me some some pasta shrimp and that's my ship. I come home nigga's number, white rice, salmon and beans. I'm like, you, mother fucker, like, you know, this ain't my ship. You know it's not my jam. And I'm so now I gotta talk to them like yo, it's and we're like. I was like, yo, she got me like that to rights like you can't. It's when they got their mindset to be you.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 6: I think I have rules and I expect people to hit a nigga with all.
Speaker 5: This was years ago.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't look at me like that, please.
Speaker 6: And like like Court said, those men those talks about they have really good dick me and him. We had seg at the register in a chicken spot.
Speaker 2: I pull that off.
Speaker 5: We had the register and the Chicken Spot.
Speaker 2: People was there.
Speaker 3: Yes, Oh it's given that Popeye's lady of video.
Speaker 2: How do we not Coney. We a Jernk offenders.
Speaker 1: But why away from that? How does that even happen?
Speaker 6: We were in Miami already work for happening, and we were about to start arguing, and he was just like yo, and I hadn't a bathing suit in the pizza spots.
Speaker 2: Regular Miami, ship and you was with it.
Speaker 1: So he was just holding onto the register like I want a four piece and had already ordered.
Speaker 3: So we were just waiting. There was just the girl.
Speaker 5: That girl she was just like all right, oh ship wait.
Speaker 1: So cashier is just right there and he's just digging you out and you you was making noise and all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I squirted, No imagine your spade got some squirtings.
Speaker 3: It's Miami, Miami. Like, it's literally no rules.
Speaker 2: Since we're on Miami. All three of you guys are frequent travels. I'm gonna ask you guys, this what place? Because you had sex mimmy at the register? Place outside of New York? Do you guys have the best secon? Is it like you haven't had a sexual groove in a certain spot like you know, I know you was in Atlanta for a minutes from Mexico.
Speaker 1: Mexico that's gonna be my most frequented vacation spot.
Speaker 2: I don't know one of the peace spots play something one of the spots, But what.
Speaker 3: About Dr hold On? Yeah, definitely is here this play.
Speaker 1: Carmen and Peace spots in the Spanish countries.
Speaker 2: But what about you, Houston? Shout out to h Town, shout what about you? What about you?
Speaker 3: Uh Oil boil boy Charlotte.
Speaker 2: You know, Charlotte, you're a boogie nigga.
Speaker 1: I like that. You just had somebody in Charlotte that has to be what it was.
Speaker 2: No ship knocked back, and.
Speaker 3: Not recently y'all know we recently, but nowhere.
Speaker 1: But you could frequently go to Charlotte and find a nigga to knock your ship back, and it just be that. What is it about North Carolina?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Niggas is easy. They are niggas. It is easy easy.
Speaker 2: Anywhere down South. Biggers look at up North chicks like Jesus Christ. So it's like, you just do this, how much you need? That's how I've seen it on my own eyes. Fund ship my home girl got like six niggas in one night.
Speaker 1: That's how it is for niggas in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how that's for New York niggas.
Speaker 1: Outside of New York, no different it is. The ratio was so fucked up down there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And also most of the niggas down there is like either gay or hustling, like super hustling type nigga. The average chick don't have access to this ship.
Speaker 2: You're just not gay. You know how to read the son.
Speaker 1: They be up to you on the mob like they will literally be like you know, you go to home deepot and they rush your car like you need work, Yo, we need.
Speaker 2: Work, let's go. That's how we were not in Atlanta, yo.
Speaker 1: And back in the days, Atlanta was I don't know, it's probably still freaky, but because it's so different now, Atlanta it's just really different. But in two thousands, early two thousands, girls was fucking girls. So they were bringing you girls just because you was a nigga like yo. Yeah, they was really lit like that, like you, it's just like that.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, bro.
Speaker 1: And so Atlanta has always been my favorite town just because you live there.
Speaker 3: Off the strength of of women. I'm just I was just that's an interesting one. I always okay, okay, I was just interested I'm like moving somewhere because of the women's kind of crazy and gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I've been to Miami. That's not one that's not crazy, no funny ships. The first I went to Miami, I was considering moving out there. It's never coming back home Miami. Miami is my go to spot. It's something about the food across from the water. Oh my nigga, what wich?
Speaker 3: But weird though, because South Beech food is disgusting.
Speaker 2: No, so back then my person enjoy its a little overpriced, a little pricey. Hate.
Speaker 3: I was I waste Miami food.
Speaker 2: I was at Top Burger like Fridays a week.
Speaker 3: I do not like this food.
Speaker 1: Go to waffle house, you know, you know Top Burger. No, but I can imagine is the.
Speaker 2: Worst date you could ever go on somewhere. We're in Atlanta, right, so tow you're the worst date of it. So I'm like, we go to Denny's Rocks. So Tom, I'm like you, I'm gonna keep gonna keep cold. You know, I got like some eggs, some hash browns.
Speaker 3: Cool, you mean waffle house because.
Speaker 2: Looking at the damn menu, he goes, yo, I want this breakfast. I want that hash brown. I want this, I want that.
Speaker 1: I want that with a coffee, and I believe he said coffee, and.
Speaker 2: So in my head, I'm like, yo, who else is coming? He's just what do you what do you mean making I need the All Star breakfast?
Speaker 5: Even when we was.
Speaker 3: At d C, I was like, damn, he ordering a lot of food.
Speaker 2: But that's him all the time.
Speaker 1: Somebod y'all couldn't be your go to a restaurant and I like multiple things on the menu, I'm ordering them, yes.
Speaker 2: Ordering all the three.
Speaker 1: Well, I take some home, but I'm gonna eat some of each because I'm probably not gonna make it back here in New Time soon.
Speaker 5: So that's what makes them a bad day.
Speaker 1: Is horrible?
Speaker 2: Know that actually doesn't want to pay because he's probably like that sounds like a good day. Like my lady, she's gonna order. She gonna do the same. He's horrible.
Speaker 1: She's order to andres to like you.
Speaker 3: Don't probably want to pay for it.
Speaker 2: That's I'm not cheat, But I'm like, damn, he was going to order six joints, like that's what we're doing.
Speaker 5: That's well everything a lot of houses like four dollars exactly.
Speaker 2: It's not you're not gonna eat order?
Speaker 5: Why you can't what you eat?
Speaker 3: Is it the gluttony that bothers you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Damn just relax?
Speaker 5: What if that's how he relaxed.
Speaker 2: I did that ship three days. The third I was like, let me get this too though.
Speaker 3: I love waffle house, but you.
Speaker 1: Got to be into down South coach a little bit to really appreciate.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: I love it. After the function and you.
Speaker 5: Go there and make the function.
Speaker 2: That cook got two teeth.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, an attitude.
Speaker 2: There was man nice to us down there. There was man nice to get attitude.
Speaker 3: Ud get an attitude today?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, probably expect clean fork, expect.
Speaker 2: None of that.
Speaker 3: I expect none of that in the waffle house.
Speaker 2: She's like, hey, this stains on the table.
Speaker 3: I would not do that.
Speaker 2: I would not Can I get Can I get a straw?
Speaker 3: I would not do that. I know. I know time and place for everything. That's just not the pliming place for it.
Speaker 1: Being at you, uh, dating a girl. We just did Pride month and everything stasy.
Speaker 6: Either one Stacey, Okay, but you know stop see it, Like I told.
Speaker 2: You to stop looking look at the damn camera.
Speaker 1: What did. Yeah, what are things that y'all different when it comes to sex?
Speaker 6: Mm my girlfri wants to have sex twenty four seven, three sixty five, Like there's never like I can let our lot both of my phones, both of my last messages is where I'm wrning like it's two o'clock.
Speaker 1: She definitely shell strapped. Hell no, what y'all just bumpcies.
Speaker 6: Bump I mean scissoring sixty nine. Of course, I you hear out, sheats me out. But that's why we love three sons because it's like, here, come to the hurricane bitch.
Speaker 3: Hit, comes to the hurricane bitch.
Speaker 2: But Hurricane Chris.
Speaker 3: I heard that scissoring hurts.
Speaker 6: Though scissoring is very complicated, like it's because we have legs, so it's just like to posit this is needs to do with your fingers. But it's like now you factor in ass and hips and it's just like it just takes the right angles. So sometimes it's just like this is a lot like this is putform men's art at this point for us to get this important, it just looks like it's so easy.
Speaker 3: I cannot every time.
Speaker 2: What is the.
Speaker 1: What is the thing about scissoring that actually feels good.
Speaker 5: I don't you know what's crazy.
Speaker 6: I didn't think I would like it because I'm just like, it's just this, but it does feel really, really fucking good. Like my first time having sex with my girlfriend, I think that was also my first time scissoring, and she kind of led the way and I was just like, like I said, problem. I was literally like, oh my god, I'm about to come, and then it happened. I was like, that felt great, lovely. It's not like a powerful orgasm, but it's like it's very sensual and it's just like this is surprisingly.
Speaker 1: That's scissor position. Sorry, y'all, Like what's the scissor position that you can really get your ship off in?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I feel like that sissoring isn't my favorite, Like that's not how like if I really want to come, it's like that's not where I'm going. Like I like the the double sided dildo. That and the roads.
Speaker 3: Nothing.
Speaker 5: I feel like the rose today.
Speaker 3: I feel like the road too quickly, Like that's the thing. It's a bad.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 6: When I'm by myself, I'll definitely use the rolls for sure, because it's like I'm in it out right I'm don and when I'm with her, it's just like I'll you know, playing and stop, and I'll playing and stop.
Speaker 3: But it's like the rose is the most in the world, and literally we get you there in forty seconds, and I'm like, funk I wanted to build up? Yeah, like I'm wanted to.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 6: That's why I don't really like to use it with guys like that, because I'm like, if your dick is good and I'm using the roads, I'm coming immediately I'm out here, I'm.
Speaker 5: Blasting off and dry up. No, but it's like I can't.
Speaker 6: I don't know, I don't have the ability to like just keep coming in and coming like I need a little, like my shit gets sore, Like give me a little by minute and then we can do this again.
Speaker 5: But it's like just bramming into me.
Speaker 2: So stay you said you made a good point. He was the first time you says that. You said, you oh ship, actually kind of lit. I want to ask you guys a question. What is one thing that you found yourself saying oh ship? I never did this before, but you know what, this ain't that bad and I'm gonna probably put it in my bag moving forward, maybe something that you never probably thought you would do or just didn't think about the way. That's what's up.
Speaker 6: Because I thought that was fucking disgusting. And then I started doing it to my girlfriend. I was all right, no, niggas, I've done it to one guy, but I didn't go with like inside.
Speaker 2: I just got rid of them. Okay, cool, you can't if you eat my ass, You're not just getting rid of you. I'm not going nowhere. That's just shot. We talk about everyday routine. We sent a shade room post you eating my ass. Now I'm going, But.
Speaker 5: Not him. I don't even think he's only me alone. That's the crazy part.
Speaker 1: That's why she could eat him. Way about choose some time out. But no, I'm waiting for her to give her her eating.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, which is I did it to her and I was like, okay, this is nice. Well, you know, she's a girl, so she's I just don't like yeah, like there's no hair, it's.
Speaker 3: Just a smooth canvas.
Speaker 5: So it was like, but the guy that you did it with.
Speaker 6: That was in a threesome, and it was like there was nothing else for me to do at that time, Like they were occupied and he was in the right position, So.
Speaker 3: Let me just look at that, see what happens.
Speaker 2: My question is how did he react to it?
Speaker 6: He he almost collapsed.
Speaker 2: So has he ever had that done before?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but he was just like, what the I ain't ona front?
Speaker 2: You see that's you imagine if that's the first time he's ever done that, and now he addicted to that ship like you even asked for It's like, you know what, yeah, yeah, my ask till I collapse.
Speaker 5: That's the title he calls it. What is that?
Speaker 6: What is that car with the suicide that he calls it something like that. No, it's not the butterfly something.
Speaker 1: I my ass while your girlfriend suck.
Speaker 2: Let's what about you?
Speaker 5: Something that I tried.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, I'm going to keep this. And when I had the uh the mask that does sensory deprivation in your eyes and it just has the mouthpiece.
Speaker 2: Open, oh like like a poosh heisty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but just you can't see. And at first I was like, I don't want to, like, I like to see when I'm thinking. I like to see like what I'm doing. But it's like, once you know the motion of sucking dick, it's like okay, Like I don't even need to see my eyes. And I was like, okay, I'm keeping this. I'm keeping this in the repertoire.
Speaker 1: What about you to something that I did, it would have to be using toys. It would have to be using toys because well, I guess I always like using toys. Once I really knew how to manipulate, you know, how to use them, even with it floggers and tying people up and all that ship. Once I really knew what that did for women, it's like, oh, ship, that's kind of my go to. Somebody app you know what I'm saying, that's my go to with like all right, niggas can't do nothing. Let me show you some ship. Like I always say, Diggi's last on the minute. I know what my dick could do, but you don't know what all this other ship could do. You got to tie you up, and you're like, oh your girls, tew.
Speaker 5: Your how Like we have a spreader so we use that sometimes.
Speaker 3: I want to purchase one. I don't want to run, like sometimes I run from the deck if it's like too much, and I want to be able to take dick. So I'm like, yeah, let me a spreader. You know, it's so crazy.
Speaker 6: I feel like my body is it's so much more sensitive when when my girlfriend does it versus even a guy that I'm really really into.
Speaker 5: Like I don't know what it is, but it's like she can touch me.
Speaker 6: And I just feel like, like, please stop, this is too much like and I mean just like literally just touch me, like touch my neck, touch my hands, touched my thigh, and I'm just like, like, it's I've never experienced on she like that before.
Speaker 5: I feel like when she like, I can't let her touch my neck.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 6: She knows, like, don't touch my neck because if she touches my neck, like I'm going to come like from her like touching my neck and.
Speaker 7: It's only her.
Speaker 5: I can't get that.
Speaker 3: And I wish I could experience that with the guy.
Speaker 1: But then you know what that is. That's sensory. Men use force more, right, And my girl said this about the way I eat pussy. I'm harder, like she wants it softer, and women are softer with the way they touch. So that's just the aura of a girl on you. You just take to that feeling. Versus a guy, You're gonna feel his like you can smell a musk or you know, you feel the masculine energy. That feminine energy is just different, you know what I'm saying. So I wish that I could mirror that with my girl. But I'm just not a soft type of niggas, So even I'm trying to do it, it's just not natural. Women are naturally softer. Or even feeling her nails and her skin, it's like, it's just reminds that's just a feminine thing. My nails ain't like that, you know what I mean? So, sh Yeah, it's just it's just different.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: They appreciate both though.
Speaker 5: That's why I want. That's why I'm probably like I want on both of them.
Speaker 2: I ain't on front the first year that I came on the show.
Speaker 1: Pause, I'm sorry. I just didn't know what you're doing, because people come on the show.
Speaker 3: People do come.
Speaker 2: When I first joined the team, right, I was, I knew I was freaky, but I ain't know how that makes sense. I didn't know.
Speaker 3: How are you? I mean, no, just how you?
Speaker 2: I'm up there? Cool?
Speaker 3: I'm that confident.
Speaker 2: I mean because being that's a subjective question, Like I could say Courtney's probably freaking to me, So I could think of I mean, nah, he's just aggressive now t is I would say, Taho is freaky to me, But it doesn't really necessarily equate to just like he's willing to do things that like he's open to things that I think me as a as a partner, I just probably wouldn't even be thinking about doing what I'm not gonna say, but I'm not gonna say it. So, like we had a conversation with Tom about like him as partner maybe like swinging and like switching and stuff like that, and I would say, like, that's probably something that I haven't fully digested and like maybe accepted, like it's something I could put in my bag like that, well, that's something that he's into. And I said, you know what, damn, he might be a little freaking in me or in reference to that, you know what I mean. So again, that's a real subjective condom.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm into it, by the way, you're Willing's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: This is the fact that you're willing to even think about it. I was like, at this point of my time in my life, I'm not sure if that's something I could do with somebody like I really care about at this moment, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So you would be.
Speaker 1: I considered it, But in retrospect, I think that I'm more open to her going to have experiences byself. Really, I'm more open to that. We throw play parties, right, So say she wants dick for somebody else, right, just say she wants that. I don't have to be there to watch it, right, same way she don't necessarily want to watch me fucking up a girl. But if I'm into that, right and we say we had that conversation, you go to your play party, I'll google mine, and we met back home or you know what I mean, or whatever, I'm way more comfortable with that. I'm way more because I understand it. It's just sex. It's fun, it's exercise.
Speaker 3: It's just you know, exercise, crazy go ahead.
Speaker 2: Things like that. Like I would say that he probably has the edge over me when it.
Speaker 3: Comes to stuff like what makes you a freak?
Speaker 2: I feel like that's what you gotta be born with for real. I don't think you can develop that.
Speaker 3: I wasn't a freaking child, So I don't know what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been I've always had like that feelings as a kid, like freak, like in kindergarten.
Speaker 3: Fact not kindergarten.
Speaker 2: I remember ever being somewo horny was kindergarten?
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I feel like when I hit puberty, that's when I realized that, oh, ship, I might be a little out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, So like you feel you see, like like Steph Curry, Steph Curry, he got you born with that. You can't work to be Steph Curry.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, Are you saying that you are the Steph Curry a porniness?
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying like it's something that you're born with. It's not something for me.
Speaker 12: Like, I'm sorry, is crazy.
Speaker 2: But I feel like I feel like how i've you sex, I view women, you know, how I engage with it, just like how I like to approach it in general, like in kind of you know, I'm definitely probably in like the three percent of guys in reference of like certain ship that I'm just trying willing to do ship like that.
Speaker 5: Do you think you were you were always a freak?
Speaker 3: Like do you too talk?
Speaker 1: Oh, I ate pussy the first time in the seventies, So what in the seventies. I ate pussy.
Speaker 2: The first time I had sex in the seventies.
Speaker 1: Well, I was doing it, but I'm just saying, like before people before eating pussy, what's cool?
Speaker 6: Cool?
Speaker 1: Right? And then you know that, like even in the nineties, I was walking around with a rabbit with the pearls in the Jordan briefcase, going the chicks crib like with you still though us vibrator, trying to get it all, get myself. I think I've always I want you, I want to I've definitely always been free.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's something you were like, if you like free like me, that's some ship.
Speaker 6: That's so crazy because I feel like I'm super freaky. I wasn't always freaking.
Speaker 2: Maybe just no, sometimes there's certain things that you're not really gonna ya y'all, Okay, y'all are like Canal on the.
Speaker 5: Show yesterday, got it?
Speaker 2: Can I talk on the show?
Speaker 1: You talk all the time on the show for the longest. So I realized that.
Speaker 5: No, funny sh I'm just like, I didn't suck until I was in my twenties.
Speaker 2: Oh that's tough.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he was like, but but you can see yourself freaky absolutely and it's okay.
Speaker 3: Sometimes people are just later to the game.
Speaker 2: I think I was late to the Sometimes you don't really realize you've got some ship to a certain circumstances really to Yeah, you're freaky.
Speaker 6: I'm very open minded. So I love being an exhibitionist. I feel like I look good and I like I That is kind of one of my kings. Is like almost getting caught, like getting close to getting caught. Like I love public ship, I love outside ship.
Speaker 3: Registered Miami.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we've been a few times.
Speaker 6: We've been.
Speaker 5: We went to one in Florida and we went to one here. The ones here was it was scary and like that.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 5: It was just they were very ugly.
Speaker 3: Everybody.
Speaker 5: Everybody was ugly. I'm sorry, Well that's a fact.
Speaker 6: We need to push away your mic to add extra drama to the conversation. It was just they were ugly.
Speaker 1: What type of play parts? You went to a sex club?
Speaker 6: Like you went to it was like in a Brownstone in the city and it was held by I don't remember the name of the book.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 6: And it was just like I don't like being I don't like when my girlfriend and I are the most attractive people in the room, because that is just like you feel like I'm on guard, Like, yeah, I don't know what's about to happen. I don't I don't care about that. And it's about we were leaps and bounds the most attractive people there. Everybody was just like waiting for us to start. I'm like, we're not about to do it now, like.
Speaker 2: K Yeah, I've definitely seen, you know, my fair share of not the best looking people sometimes. But what I can say is on July twenty six, you will see a bunch of beautiful people. You don't know. It's game time, Game Day, Game Day, brought to you by the Hardest offt Show. We will be having another play party. It's sports themed. You know what I'm saying. Bring your Kobe jerseys. If I see what the lebron jersey, you will not into the premises yesterday, No Boston Celtics shout, this is New York City. Don't be different. And yeah, we're gonna have a good time. We've been braining some. We also have kings and drinks prior to that, you know, before play, before the actual play, what's the rules of how does that work? What's up and reference to what like entry of what's the rules? But you get in so pretty much for us, this is an invite only thing. You have to be vetter. You have to know somebody have to be referred to you. You cannot get in without coming across this line, right.
Speaker 1: That's not true. But actually you can go to the website.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the way you said it's not invite.
Speaker 2: Only, well, we gotta accept you pretty much.
Speaker 1: You gotta be accepted.
Speaker 2: You can go to our website.
Speaker 1: There's a vetting form on the website. You fill out. You know your information, your fantasies and what you know, uh, your social media ship like that you people. Yeah, I will go to people's things and see niggas with like bitches get money. You can't come to my party, you know what I'm saying. Or you see a chick just the waste her aura or even what she says. I read into what you say.
Speaker 3: I've been doing this for a long time, do you so you don't base it off person looks absolutely not absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Got people all shape size of castep but but ugly subjective because somebody might want to ugly person.
Speaker 1: But our thing is our thing is I think the community that we've built.
Speaker 2: Is not like the other lifestyle groups.
Speaker 1: I think the community that we've built comes from people from Instagram or from that just had were fans of us before the show, before we even started doing this, and so I wasn't into this ship at first, you know what I'm saying. So then we started this show and we kind of gradually all warmed up to the ship. At the same time, I've had people like I would say, she's gorgeous but definitely on her level at the parties all the time. All the time people come to the party to be like yo, I didn't even think, you know what I mean that this takes us into this show. But obviously, I think a lot of people have had bad experiences where they go and it's like I've.
Speaker 10: Been to two of my life, but I've never been in those situations where like I went because that's why I wanted to go.
Speaker 1: I always went with a female.
Speaker 3: Wanted to experience and wanted.
Speaker 10: To go and want to experience, and she was like, I come, let's try this, and I was like, you know, I'm I'm like, fucking let's figure it out.
Speaker 2: Lett's go.
Speaker 1: Did you do things at the party? Absolutely did people join you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that was that was my first the first time in my entire life.
Speaker 10: I just I was nervous at first, because I'm never like the type to be nervous around people, like pulling on my pants on it, I don't care about that. But it's just like when you actually in a room and people just casually sucking dick over here, and he puts you over here, and somebody sucking over here.
Speaker 2: In the room, and that was the first time.
Speaker 1: You man, you know do man?
Speaker 2: Do I know him? He talked? He talked like that.
Speaker 1: I remember, like one of the niggas that's always telling us stories about he fucking just in Miami.
Speaker 2: Shout out to my boy, dude, I invite him to a party. He came, dude, pulled up.
Speaker 1: You lying, I'm sitting here two chicks sucking my ship. He's sitting here like you'll tell you wow. I'm like, you're talking about how freaking you are. Yeah, but this is different.
Speaker 2: Shout out. I'm literally talking to him like, yo, go get you. You definitely got a warm up for sure.
Speaker 5: Was that his first time?
Speaker 1: Most likely?
Speaker 5: Okay, bro, the second.
Speaker 2: Time I was I was like, whatever, bro, you actually my first holbum like I was essentral bookings my nigga, I'm like, yo, I don't want to touch nothing. I don't I'm going nowhere. Then at the end of the night, nigga, I don't know how it happened in the fucking four five five girls, one nigga, three girls and you. Yeah, two niggas and three girls. No, she said, was it a fourth? I said it was all girls, no, one nigga three. Oh yeah, you saying, shout out to that young man. You join it as well.
Speaker 3: I don't participate.
Speaker 6: That sound like Avery on the record. Answer, I do not participate anything along those lines.
Speaker 3: No, I really don't participate. I just worked at the Yeah, I would if my partner, If I had a partner who was open to it, I wouldn't play with other people, but I would wouldn't mind having sex in front of people. But I just never had a partner who was open to it.
Speaker 1: Yes, So I love being an exhibition.
Speaker 5: That's like one of my fantasies.
Speaker 6: I want to be in a room full of my friends, like my actual friends, like I fuck with y'all and just watch I have me, watch me fuck the.
Speaker 10: Situation a million times though like just your friends and you've got a group of girls, that's easy, that's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But niggas from Twitter when it's at Stacy Dash shipping on the couch under scool underscore.
Speaker 1: I remember after our live show once, we had a bunch of people like, we're gonna because we had a play party after the live show. Yes, that was a bunch of people from the live show wanted to buying tickets, like, yeah, we're gonna go fuck it, right, fuck it because the show was crazy. We had a squirre contest on the stage.
Speaker 2: It was nuts.
Speaker 1: So people was like, fucking, we're gonna go right. Niggas people was like at the bar drinking, I'm fucking at the bar.
Speaker 2: Was I remember that? Remember, I think that's the same. That's my first time was walking around. I'm like, yo, bro, you just you a bro? You good as actively around slanging you. You're too comfortable for you. I'm not gonna bring it up, but I'm never gonna forgive me for that ship you did. No girl on his lap, not a girl, your girl on my lap.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to understand this commansion.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting here just like this, minding my business. I see how we see town on the front doing a bunch of ship being so on my phone? You feel me? I remember your.
Speaker 1: Phone and it's crazy, come on, you chilling. I'm sure help that's his friend.
Speaker 2: But like, no, bro, all of a sudden, I just see, what the fuck is this ship hurt out? I look up. It's his lady, Like what the fun is she going on?
Speaker 7: My knees?
Speaker 2: That look behind her? I just see this nigga just and I'm like, he's not she's holding onto you. He's not. I'm like, he's not about to do this. He's not about it.
Speaker 1: And that's your girl, bro, Like I'm not looking at it.
Speaker 2: I would hope he ain't back and out trying to stop.
Speaker 1: Play party.
Speaker 2: She's getting cracked right in front of me, And like, bro, it was only different because girl too. I'm just like okay, like we was, we're all cool something like okay.
Speaker 5: So how did you know that was the boundary?
Speaker 2: Like I mean, I'm okay with it, like it wasn't a problem at least ask me.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, that's not what I'm asking. Maybe maybe because if I had a penis in that situation, I would.
Speaker 5: Have pulled it out.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, because that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: How did you know not to do that?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: But she's on your lap?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but in a play party, my man.
Speaker 2: Shorty, No, I don't. I don't do that. Even even if there was even even even if that was some sh they was into, I would have that's a bound it. That's something I would not do. But none of my comfortable one of my friends to pop the girl.
Speaker 1: I've seen I've heard, I haven't seen it, but best friends that everything is open everything. So the niggas literally overhere fucking his girl and he's over there fucking somebody else, like I've seen it.
Speaker 2: The levels of freedom they vary. Bro. Some people is super swingers.
Speaker 1: Super swingers, and they don't look at sex as a possessive thing or like they don't look at it like that.
Speaker 2: It's fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you know, I'm not that far into the lifestyle as a lot of people are.
Speaker 2: They are very very very very open and.
Speaker 1: They do what they do.
Speaker 2: It is what it is. Is there a difference between being free and freaky different of course, So you could be free as fuck but not freaky.
Speaker 1: As fuck, because freaky is the things that you do and I think free is the how open you are to fucking people. Correct, Right, So whereas I might put a ballgag in somebody's mouth and tying them up and swing them from the ceiling and ship like everybody, somebody might not that they're not that freaky. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But I got a question, though, you and your girl at the same sex party. You don't mind how fucking somebody else? He said that, No, we don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: You just can't know him.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to see my girl want to see it.
Speaker 10: Listen, understand, I had I had a going in my head for my own situations about That's why I'm asking you, like, I'm curious because the things that be saying people like I think that over here be like, actually, what if what if your girls want to go fuck somebody? And it's just like I ain't really crossed that bridge at.
Speaker 2: Mentally, I think that men.
Speaker 1: I think that women are just more open to playing with women than men are with having them engage. Right, So not saying that every woman will invite another woman in, but I think they're more open to women than men are with I think it's just because of the way we exist in relationships. Something I started to show with we That's my girl. It's almost a possessive thing. It's like I just can't see another dude knocking you back. For some reason. Our psyche psyche is just generally not open to that type of thing, you know what I'm saying, Like I could do it with a shorty that or whatever, chick that that that's not my chick, my wife whatever, if she do do something. No, we haven't gotten there yet, But I don't know if I will be open to that eventually. I don't know. I'm not really like Lou said, I'm not let me finish.
Speaker 2: Podcast trying to prove excited.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry he excited sneakers on the side talking about gonna let you talk.
Speaker 2: I did it. I was horny too.
Speaker 5: That is v I from the That's Crazy.
Speaker 1: Now That's Crazy podcast And hopefully he will be on the show soon, one of our shows we came here with with with stage. But yeah, I mean, as Loun said, I'm more open to exploring probably than my girls. I don't think she would necessarily want to do that, but group sex because she isn't open to, like me, knocking the chick back. She's more like a pomo type ship. Well, if you're gonna do it, then I'm gonna do it too. And then we're both looking at each other. We're experiencing the same ship. If you're gonna take in front of me, in front of you, and we're just gonna look at each other. But we haven't gotten there yet, you know what I'm saying. But the thing is, like I said, I'm fifty, bro, my grandma passed. I turned fifty, and I started thinking, like, yo, I don't want to just live a boring ass life. You only get one of these motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: I want to have fun in my fucking life, you know what I'm saying. And so I'm really not here to live off the fears that I have.
Speaker 1: So I'm definitely day to day trying to see where I am in that scope and what I'm willing to do, why I'm not willing to do, and why I'm not willing to do it, and if there's another way, which is the whole the reason I came up with the whole. You know what, maybe I ain't really seeing you get cracked by dude, but.
Speaker 2: You could go do it the all time you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, let me know. And I think that that's a big thing for guys. Betrayal. I think betrayal is huge, right because I feel like you give the other person a one up on you. I think women feel the same way. You let that bitch feel like she can turn one up on me, you know what I mean. But if y'all have that communication, I think it's easier to wrap your mind around you feel me cheating?
Speaker 2: Black men don't cheat.
Speaker 1: What's worse? Your girl cheat with a dude that's ugly than you, or dude that actually you can see why she.
Speaker 2: She she did the one that's ugly. So I know he's wearing that ship out. I know he's gonna pull out a fire hydrant, dick. He wearing that ship out, a nigga probably eating ass around the corner, and three somethings in the car and ship he's doing.
Speaker 8: He on some ship.
Speaker 2: If he ain't here, that's right, Chris Brown, a guy, your man, cheat with.
Speaker 3: A girl that's ugly than you or definitely definitely uglier than me. I'm gonna be like, you know what, because I know she's doing something that I ain't doing. I know she's doing something I'm not doing, Like if she's beautiful, like if he if he cheats on me, were I'm gonna be like, I get charge to the game, to the game, charges to the game. I get it, I understand it.
Speaker 2: But if you're looking like the street, I'm like, come on, brot the funniest, what are you doing? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Definitely somebody ugger than me. I would be so baffled.
Speaker 6: I would be genuinely confused, Like I don't know, my brain can't wrap itself around that, Like why why would you do that?
Speaker 1: I'm glad that you said that, because I was having a conversation right and discord and I'm like, I feel like God's cheat with women that are uglier because it's easier. She you don't have to put in as much work, you don't have to spend as much money, she doesn't crave as much attention. You could keep her in line better versus a chick that looks better than you or something you got to put in work, You gotta spend time, you got. She expects she can almost try to take you right, take me from you, like, because I'm I might like so it's kind of you might do an uglier mix just because it's like.
Speaker 2: I just want to get with something off, unless you just unless you just like Horney out the way you want to get like one off. I feel like the motivation with niggas for a while we cheat be a little different than like women. I can't really speak. I'm not making a blanket sagment for all niggas, but the niggas that I have spoken to when they had like that dark time in their life, they usually cheat with some ship that they lacking, you know what I'm saying. So like if my shorty bad, I don't necessarily have to. I'm not craving another bad chick. I might be craving a chick that may be something dick or cooked macaroni and cheese type shit. So I feel like when you look at a nigga who fucking with a chicken, probably not as valid as his main shorty looks. For the most part, don't necessarily be the major factor on the wide nigga out here moving with the street. Like Courtney said, you know what I'm saying, I can understand that. Not me. I don't cheat though, you know what I'm saying, I don't cheat. I haven't cheated, my cheat. I'm half Nigerian, half Beijing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, half liar.
Speaker 3: They did not Jerian before was very average, but.
Speaker 10: That was okay.
Speaker 2: Average size, average.
Speaker 3: Quality, advertise actually really good quality.
Speaker 2: I'm an average. I told you what would you have?
Speaker 1: What was your experience with Dick SI? As far as quality and size, quality compare the size.
Speaker 5: I don't need no big old dick. I'm not gonna lie to y'all. Come on, I don't need no big oldt be this big. No over six inches is big. Come on, I can do a solid That.
Speaker 2: Five five is crazy.
Speaker 5: I don't heavy set six strake heaven.
Speaker 3: I don't need nothing.
Speaker 1: Else because I always thought that women like big dicks, like it's like a general consensus that most of them.
Speaker 6: Is like, no, I don't know, is so small, it's not made of so small, just like dumbling on, I don't need it's tough.
Speaker 3: You don't need something like this, rammon in you. That's ship and even if you I feel like a lot of men with big digs don't know exactly how to maneuver there.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it just be like here it is, and it's like you.
Speaker 3: Gotta know how to how to work your dick at this that big before me because it don't really hurt.
Speaker 7: Okay, yes.
Speaker 2: Strikes again, so are yes for there's a formal too.
Speaker 3: But I feel like a lot of men with big dicks don't know how to actually be gentle, or they don't understand the spots of a woman inside their vagina, or they just go straight like you didn't even rise, like ris me up a little bit, like there's no four place. You're just gonna stick dick and things is pleasurable.
Speaker 2: Now, it's good sex is that it's an art. It's like a talent, honestly, truthfully, Like when when I hear people have these like kind of conversation experiences, it's like, yo, bro, you could be as tall as you want, not a hoop, you know what I'm saying, So like you really you gotta like know what the fuck you're doing for That's the same thing with three somethings. Everybody wanted three some nigga you can't even really handle one you want to.
Speaker 3: That's a fact.
Speaker 6: A lot of niggas don't know how to have sex with two girls at the same time. There's times when it's just like one of us is just like you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, What do you think of a good behavior? Join the three for a guy?
Speaker 6: For a guy, I think it's just being there's a good for a guy, but behavior for him. I mean, I think you have to engage with both of us at the same time, Like if you're fucking her, like, don't forget that there's somebody else, or I'm doing something if I'm sucking your like, make yourself useful, do all this stuff right. And I feel like the guys we've had sex with Jenny and I haven't been that many.
Speaker 5: There was only one that really knew how to do it, and he was not a good guy, but the sex was quality.
Speaker 3: He was just a liar.
Speaker 1: What want to teach guys that are listening, like how to sure?
Speaker 6: So one and he had a sin It was just like I was basically doggy, but he was kneeling behind me and then he had her like in a handstand and eating her cool. I was just like, that's right, Wow, that's and then I saw I watched the video back and I'm just like, at the I mean drenched in sweat afterwards, like scabs on my knee, my elbows was I'm like, this is it.
Speaker 3: This is the one that's like the highlights.
Speaker 6: But then you started telling everybody about I was like, I can't funk with you. Yeah, don't go bragging on my pussy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, showing them the video.
Speaker 2: We had your back.
Speaker 6: But he was at a dinner with a bunch of some people that it was and were just like, I guess we came up in conversations like oh yeah, the fire.
Speaker 7: He was like, look, look, look look.
Speaker 2: Like that down.
Speaker 3: Hold it down.
Speaker 2: I hate like shut telling us you think that you'd be great, and yeah, I'm fire.
Speaker 1: It would be your signature move, like he hates did that move? Create a move?
Speaker 2: So you see, it depends on so like I need to take the stronger one, So whoever is it doggies gotta be the stronger one. I'll be in there and I'll have her on her back like that. So I'm fucking eating at the same time. You got to be strong though, you know what I'm saying, How are you going to do that your body work.
Speaker 3: With chocolate with the other girl on her back, the girl and dog.
Speaker 2: The girls on doggie right, the other girls gonna lay it on top of her back, so they back to back, head to head he could be like here and sandwich's six three? How is his head's sixth three?
Speaker 3: Yes and nil?
Speaker 5: You don't give me six three?
Speaker 2: I stand up right now. I don't do that. Play play with me like.
Speaker 5: This, stand up.
Speaker 2: I'm not just gonna be standing ship six disrespect. I could have wanted the NBA, but I broke my don't do that. Don't do that.
Speaker 1: Point correct.
Speaker 3: What I for the sake of the conversation, My fire ass position would probably be I don't know, I feel like I. He would be she would be a missionary. He would funk, or I'd be a missionary. He would be fucking me, and the girl would be sucking dick like as it comes out, suck his dick and then also like my pussy at the same time, going back and forth of it.
Speaker 2: You know what, that's a bad position because you want the nigga to last. Okay, if we hit it, I pulled my ship.
Speaker 6: Sucked this game over, right, parties, that's you because not for nothing, Like I used to have sex with this one guy and I could suck his sick from here tomorrow morning.
Speaker 7: And he wouldn't come.
Speaker 5: But let me let me bounce on it.
Speaker 3: One time in immediately.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna front, so you see, Head, don't really do it. I'll be trying. I'm not gonna do it because I'm just you're looking at me. I see what's going. Let's just continue because when I say there's a problem, when I say it is a problem, I don't know what. I'm not gonna say it. Bro, I want to have a good day that you're not into head like that. That's what you like, okay, but it's because of that same ship.
Speaker 5: I think there's a few guys have known that.
Speaker 6: I like.
Speaker 2: You think I'm trying to volunteer my dick to get licked. That's not what it is. I'm that ship. Really don't do it. How to do it for you? Do it for me? Neither? I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't off ahead, but you're wrong. You just like doing I jerk off too much.
Speaker 2: Probably got to be what it is.
Speaker 1: I I'm cool with that because I actually like fucking and I actually like making women nuts. So I don't me. Coming ain't really the thing that I'm really focused on.
Speaker 2: It. I'm just gonna come last.
Speaker 3: I need to come thoughtality.
Speaker 1: I really don't need to know.
Speaker 2: If he's on life and shirt. It's already there.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is I enjoy watching the chick nut more than I enjoyed like me, nothing is that's a given. I'm a nut. Like even if she or whatever afterwards, I get, you know, with the second round, I'm a nut. I don't even need multiples. I want to see hugging multiples. I want to hush it up. You know. That's that?
Speaker 3: Do we have any more? Get the butters loop which the hydrolonic acid one, the watery one problem.
Speaker 2: Probably interesting, interesting, interesting, interesting, very interesting butters.
Speaker 1: We haven't promoted them in a while. They still we still have a discount corde. I believe it's hard or soft show go to get the butters dot com. They have all types of palm, grease, lube, beard, oil, beard, butter for your skin.
Speaker 3: You know, I've been putting people onto it. You know, it's like one of the best loubes.
Speaker 6: That's one of my biggest fears in life is needing lube, needing needing love.
Speaker 2: So I used to back in the day, I was unaware of what loub was, and I thought, like, if you need a luge, your pussy broke, that's what. No, that's really not saying, like I always say, the best loub situation for me, I'm up, it's five forty three. I have you work at five forty yo, son, hung time to really get a wet I'm just gonna swim. Yeah, I know, but that's the finger of purpose. I'm not trying to.
Speaker 3: Also, because I was on birth control. Birth control drives you up, and so you need that extra lubri can't because sometimes you're you're your vagina's like, yeah, listen, we want birth control.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't produce anything. So that's one of my side effects. That's why I use lube.
Speaker 5: I mean for me specifically, Like it's always been a very damp environment. So I feel like at the point where.
Speaker 1: I need mentioned earlier that you need a couple of minutes because it's painful.
Speaker 5: Whatever, my asshole, my asshole, don't get loued up.
Speaker 1: You can use I'm talking about you said after you not you need you know it could be painful, give me a second and then keep going again. But if you if you're fucking for a while, if y'all know a marathon, y'all just home from work, whatever, y'all, I can see the box needing a little help. It doesn't mean that I sh don't you know what I mean? And if you don't use lube like that, you might want to try it just a little bit one day and see what it feels like. I'm looped pussy is amazing, I forget wet like, but it's not the same as lubed box.
Speaker 2: It is. It can be right at it.
Speaker 3: It feels different because even when like sometimes when the dick is in and I'm looped up, it's like, oh, this feels like get you more?
Speaker 2: What not me? I mean like.
Speaker 8: I like to do that.
Speaker 1: I meant her like to do I meant her jerking off your your titty.
Speaker 2: Last week you were.
Speaker 3: Joking, Yeah, you were drinking off your nipple.
Speaker 2: I wasn't jerking off my nipple.
Speaker 1: This ship really start the show, Yeah, start the show. This has been four plates enough, four places, half.
Speaker 2: Full play for like a week and a half.
Speaker 1: Okay, Welcome to the Hard or Soft Show, the show where we talk about things people like in the bedroom and things people don't like in the bedroom, the things that make us hard and unfortunately the things that make us soft.
Speaker 2: I am here with y'all.
Speaker 1: Already know birthday boy my mom, Fred Debonair do this ship Tornado himself a k A chocolate.
Speaker 2: For a k A god. The elegance.
Speaker 3: Beyond it was Twitter like twenty eleven, Yeah, but not an elegant beyond.
Speaker 1: He was elegance. Then it was the beyond after he was people.
Speaker 2: And then he decided to call himself the am beyond the.
Speaker 3: Wave God, you know, beyond the Courtney b A A A k A.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: The tongue Tornado shot a poom poom shot k A most important doctor tongue himself. Yeah, I have never been I'm never gonna beat these out. You know what's so funny?
Speaker 3: You fucking put the sound effect in the caption. I was like, how the fun did he get that? Get in the caption?
Speaker 1: King loon the first word, man, you're getting you're getting old, bro bro another another motherfucking birthday under your belt, Happy birthday, birthday, birthday yesterday. That everybody's out there. I want to get him a gift. Appreciate them, Send them some nipple clamps.
Speaker 5: You know I got some for you.
Speaker 2: I don't trust you. I've never tried nipple clan.
Speaker 3: They're amazing, They're amazing.
Speaker 2: I feel like you sent me up.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not you like. I love nipple Clan. They're amazing, have no sensation in my nipples. I'm not that Okay, that's why.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I had a reduction.
Speaker 2: We used to be thank you guys, Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: I had a huge today.
Speaker 5: How big were they? I was at thirty six triple D?
Speaker 3: Oh that's I'm a thirty four triple D right now. I couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: Sorry? Do you want to introduce your.
Speaker 2: Co which one? Okay? So with this new found knowledge, Whole Life introduced Sunny d a k A Bacon Greece, a k A cleavage, a k A Little Fizz aka the Perubian body Wave a.
Speaker 1: K A.
Speaker 2: The end of Summer is coming.
Speaker 3: And if you know you know yes, yes, yes, counting down baby.
Speaker 2: A k A top shot to no miss a KA Courtney Hardashian like that big shop of you nasty yeah aka the Golden Girls. If you know you know a k A Kinky Batman, we are great.
Speaker 3: I bet we are, we are amazing.
Speaker 2: I bet something my summers.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's the giggle for meigle.
Speaker 3: Let you know.
Speaker 6: I did not do it.
Speaker 1: It's coming on.
Speaker 2: It might don't look at me. I don't do what. I don't know you have them doing me soon got a bag.
Speaker 1: Just doesn't understand what we're talking about, and I don't. Courtney said that she was going this whole summer without a new Dick and say middle May, I was like, you're not gonna make it. You're not gonna make it.
Speaker 2: Summer time brings a different feelings.
Speaker 1: It just does something like this barbecue, just y'all being it.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if if you could go a whole.
Speaker 1: Summer without it, it's probably because you can't get it like that. Once Courtney's gorgeous, she can't. She goes out, niggas is gonna be throwing dick bro.
Speaker 2: I told her she caught you an action nigga talking. I just look, I just see niggas want and this is looking at me.
Speaker 1: Jes Risen, Risen, Risen.
Speaker 2: I'm stop being your piece of ship. Caught.
Speaker 1: You want to introduce your cos.
Speaker 3: The man behind the camera, he's just back there grunting and grunting and selling Dick aka the car salesman Life Insurance a k A. We're calling Grant.
Speaker 2: Hill, Grant Hill a k a. Greg Oden a K A d Rose, a K Brandon Roy shout out to all the fallen soldiers, A K Nelly's tank top, a K A triple us, my neck in my back, I was getting there, a K A Tiger Bomb Ambassador, A K my neck and my back, A A yoga durant sex which is insane crazy, ak.
Speaker 1: Ten percent.
Speaker 2: I won't say it. I won't say it, dick aka, y'all don't really know me, ak chy love using family equity. The BBW Ambassador himself do something, to do something, something, to see something for something or more something. Slim Jones himself, yes triple s.
Speaker 3: Yesterday aka spider Man or Venom or venom depending on the day, depending on the day of the Woman's.
Speaker 2: Good over there? What's good? Gang? What's good?
Speaker 1: What's someone called you?
Speaker 3: The standing jerker?
Speaker 1: Cash it out standing up is ker? Just sit down, nigga, I'm good. That's just something youngsters. It's going good, man, it's going good. Ready to get back to work?
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 1: We wind up going over to the Oh are you talking about that?
Speaker 2: In a second?
Speaker 3: Yeah, please, I've been waiting for this recat for a minute. But let's introduce our guest.
Speaker 1: On this show when I I don't think the evil Stancy wound up reaching out to me a couple of months ago to be on one of the shows. I actually think she wants to be on this show, and I was like, yo, I think you might be good for so Shameless. So she came with So Shameless turned the episode out probably one of my most favorite episodes just from a woman's perspective. She was just going to fuck or and since has turned up episode of the episode of any podcast she's going on. She's been to London, she's going down South DC like she's just like, yo, y'all, don't y'all need this energy? And she has been doing amazing. She actually is featured on the Nah That's Crazy podcast with our voice in the back via Shoutout. Brother Cash rules everything and there's another young brother, cav and everybody's doing their things. So I'm hoping that y'all, you know, really go far with that show.
Speaker 2: We got nicknames, but.
Speaker 1: I want to say that when she was on some singlings, I realized, like, Yo, this girl has a lot of personality and obviously, like I said, she's by, she's freaky. She talking about how fat her pussy is, how tight it is. She's selling selling this pussy tight like so she's you know what I mean. She had my butt plug in her lap.
Speaker 2: The whole episod.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Ring, So we have the fender bender. Hold hold on, hold on, hold on, ak a bridge, hate to see me coming another the Chicken Spot employer of the month. That's not Sprite, that's squirt h Town aka Stasy or Stacy if you're nasty, the bilingual tingle sh.
Speaker 6: Thank you for having me for you guys. I'm having a ball as usual. I love talking about bucking. It's one of my favorite things. I think everyone should do it all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know I could be honest. I saw you a little while ago. Never mind, so why you can't give women cool? Girl? I told you behave stopping stop, But no I saw so. I actually the studio used to you guys, record out of some studio not in Bushwick somewhere.
Speaker 5: I we have before you remember we were over there, not anymore the ship with.
Speaker 2: The clouds and ship right. Yeah, so I actually saw you on there a very very long time ago. I forgot whose podcast that crazy? Nah? Well, I mean the podcast I was doing think might be on Tira's podcast shout out to Tiro and all the beautiful people from over there exactly, And I was like, Okay, I see they have a nice little interest in up. But I just been seeing you ever since. I have not stopped seeing you since. So you don't even putting that work in.
Speaker 3: You know, I think my mouth you said, what her mouth?
Speaker 2: It's my mouth, her mouth.
Speaker 1: Love that for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what's up.
Speaker 3: Make your mouth work for it.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what's up. Yeah, I've been seeing you put that work in, and you know I got I got you short that ship.
Speaker 1: I've seen you in a long time.
Speaker 2: These are the biggest shorts that I own.
Speaker 1: Actually exactly, I feel like I have pants on sair. Yes, if you don't mind, you've had a body transformation.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, sure, I'm all of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go off.
Speaker 3: Do you think all right?
Speaker 5: Guys? So, prior to twenty eighteen, I was kind of the blame.
Speaker 2: To that.
Speaker 5: Don't self be true.
Speaker 3: I know who I am.
Speaker 5: I just was very I was very shy. I was very soft spoken.
Speaker 6: I was very because I wasn't confident, like I didn't feel like I was that like I had titties, but I didn't like them, and I had a butt, but it was just like I just felt like I looked a little bit too much and I was heavier like I was.
Speaker 3: I was like a good forty pounds heavier.
Speaker 6: So that back then a lot. And then I got the b b O and I was like, okay, that bitch in the making. And then I got my cities on. I got a reduction, and I got a lift and I was like, okay on it. Then I got a little light bo. Then I got my teeth done. It's just like, I just feel like what you want to you know how much I've spent on my body much. But of course there's rules around here. I think I'm a suck it. It's a one hundred thousand dollars in my mouth, like.
Speaker 3: No, no, teeth are expensive and ship tree.
Speaker 6: I did my ship in Queens one hundred first of all my titties, and I could show you these bills right now.
Speaker 5: My titties.
Speaker 7: I got nothing I want to see.
Speaker 3: I do not want to see.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I did make my.
Speaker 3: Arioles into hearts though, so that's us fire. I kind of want to see it. Yeah, I kind of want to see.
Speaker 5: It now, are you over here dying too? The confidence levels, yes, of course they did.
Speaker 6: I think once I always got attention for men, but I definitely think this version of me is just like the and then being outspoken on top of it is just like when they're just like.
Speaker 3: Who are you?
Speaker 5: We want to do stuff for you?
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, I like that, like that ship a lot.
Speaker 6: And as you have more and more men telling you that, like no funny ship, and it's like anything I say on the show with one hundred percent the truth. I've had niggas that I've never met send me thousands of dollars just because of how it looks, swear to.
Speaker 5: The Lord above. Like this year, had a niggas send me ten k just because he liked how I look.
Speaker 3: Oh ships, that's crazy, Yeah that's fine.
Speaker 1: What about your pussy confidence?
Speaker 5: Oh that's definitely.
Speaker 6: I feel like I always had good kuchi because my cuchi was always wet, Like I knew that much. I knew like and I knew that having a wet coochie is just like the thing, like it's what you It's in all the songs, right, and so I really knew that was a thing, and then I just feel like I finally had the body to match the confidence that I wanted to portray.
Speaker 5: And then it's just like I don't know what this should do.
Speaker 3: But I wasn't.
Speaker 5: I wasn't a dick sucker. I will say that it was never my it was not my thing.
Speaker 1: But you what's the difference between the way you fucked or how freaky was then versus now now?
Speaker 6: I want to perform, like now I want to put on a fucking shown. So I would say I was more withdrawn, like I wanted the lights off, like I wanted the covers on, just because I wasn't confident, and you know how I looked now it's just like those are the shit outside, like let the people see. I definitely want to show now, but prior to that, it was very like, no, it's private, we shouldn't be doing everything. And this is like I was just way too reserved, and I feel like this version of myself I love it. Like it's similar to what you were saying, Like I think it's once you stop boring about what other people think, because it's like there's just certain things that happen. I'm just like, why are you thinking about that, like if somebody's just like, well, you don't want to have sex and have him tape it because what if he leaks it?
Speaker 3: And like what what if he leaks it?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 5: Done that right, Like it's already happened.
Speaker 6: I didn't die, nothing happened, And it's just like Cay, you look at your fucking loose. I'm not gonna fuck you again. But it's just like nobody should be pressed by the fact that I'm having sex because it affects nobody except me and the person I'm having sex with. So if you think it about some shit I'm doing, that's weird. So it's just like I'm gonna do whatever I want to do because the niggas they're not gonna stop coming court.
Speaker 1: Have you has the way that you looked affected your freakiness or and like how did you get around that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, when when I put on some weight, I did not want to fuck. I felt so sloppy, I felt so disgusting, like I felt just like I can't even I don't even want to participate in any of this. And then because I always think about how I looks back then, like back then I was more slimmer, no stomachever whatever. Now I love my body so much, like y'all know, I've been working out and stuff like.
Speaker 2: That, so it's like fuck it, steady straight, cardio stupid.
Speaker 3: So now it's like, well, before I went on my hiatus, it was like, yeah, I want to fuck like I want to be like you said, perform. I want to show out, like you're going to see all of this, You're gonna I want to take news. I'm a senior news. I'm a senior of the videos. I'm like, I'm a singing all the things because i think my body looks fire, like I think that it's that you think it's fire, and like fuck it, like I'm gonna just show you, show you all of it.
Speaker 1: Can y'all ladies speak to women out there about things they can do to feel more sexual, you know, to feel themselves more and maybe give them just a little pep talk or whatever. It's a lot of women out there is you know, I would think I've had women that, you know, you walk with them, they keep pulling their shirt down or whatever, like trying to hide themselves somehow, don't want to have sex with the lights on and shit like that, Like give them a little talk like you know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like a man's gonna fuck with you. Web Yeah, they're gonna fuck with you regardless.
Speaker 5: That's what it is.
Speaker 6: It's just like this man knows how you look, and it's like for you may not like how you look, but it's like he knows what you look like. You don't need to turn the lights off in the dark, Like he fucking knows what you look like if he knows what you feel like, So it's like he's already fucking you.
Speaker 7: So you're welcome.
Speaker 6: You're like do whatever it takes for you to feel good as a person, like if you want to b bl, if you want to do whatever you want to do. But just know that if you already getting niggas like they want you, it's just you who doesn't see that, because even now, it was just like I was already men were already interested in me. It's just I wasn't that interested in having them see me. So now I'm just like, yeah, look but niggas like like me, not like me from high school, Like we've been fuck with you. You just didn't want us to fuck with you because you didn't like how you looked like exactly, So, yeah, you're.
Speaker 1: Also going through a body transformation. Yeah, what is the difference between how you felt then versus how you feel now?
Speaker 2: I feel my shit was worse because like for the majority of my life, I've always been like a shape type of nigga. But you know, when I went through that dark phase, I shot up like three hundred and thirty pounds and I didn't even realize it, Like I just got there and I'm just like fuck, like I'm fucked the lights. I wasn't really trying to fuck like that, like at all. You know what I'm saying. From a confidence standpoint, mental standpoint, spiritual standpoint, then when I got it all off, like, not only am I like, you know, more confident again outside again, but even from like a performance standpoint, No, I'm jumping like Sean camp now, you know what I'm saying, Like you honestly feel better, like you can really maneuver a little better, you know what I mean, Like health wise, like you, I ain't huffing and puffing like I was after I put it in. I mean went time I put that shit in, I thought I was done. I'm like, damn, there's a lot of work getting that, you know what I'm saying. So even from just like a performance standpoint, you know, I feel so much better, like not just for me, but for her, like catching them Charlie horses still, but drink some water, be a right.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, I know you messed with well we went on the BBW cruise recently. I know you messed with women of a bigger side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you.
Speaker 1: Laughing? I'm dead seriously, Like when you said.
Speaker 5: Yesterday, you're so small, you know, but you know that.
Speaker 3: Big Yeah, that's what you Sayeah, Now what's the question?
Speaker 2: Can you recap that crew yet?
Speaker 1: We will? Do you affirm bigger women? Do you see that they you know, may feel away, Like, what's that experience like for you? What can men do to affirm women that you know, maybe hesitated about how they look, you know, subconscious about how they look?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 12: That's I think a lot of which I said is correct. I feel like dealing with people who are a little bit thicker. Most of my life I've had the I've had experience to be able to kind of grow in that area with them. So I've been in stages with people where they weren't confident about their body. They didn't want They didn't want to do it with the lights on. You know, there was a like Stay said, there was a lot of stipulations behind, like you know how they wanted to do stuff. And I used to to me it was annoying because I'm like, yo, I'm here, like obviously I like you, Obviously I'm dealing with you, so like I like what I see. And even that sometimes even you affirming them, I think, not that it's not enough, but I think they have to get to a point where they're willing to accept it. Right, So I just try to encourage, and I just try to support, and I try to show up, and I try to speak not just to them in a certain way, but even when I'm not around them, or when I'm by myself or when I'm amongst my friends, I try to speak about women that are like that, just in a more positive light because I feel like I kind of understand some of the some of some of what comes with that, right, some of the stuff that we don't really care for as men sometimes, but women did with every day. You know what I'm saying, They're changed their body, them feeling confident and not feeling confident, and then worrying about you know, do.
Speaker 1: You still like them?
Speaker 12: Because you know, I've been my skinny stuff my whole life, so women always feel like why do.
Speaker 2: You like me?
Speaker 12: Like I'm like this, I'm like this, why are you choosing me and not this other person? So I've had to kind of work through that as well too.
Speaker 1: I have two very very beautiful women on the couch this week right with on the BBW cruise, this big woman everywhere.
Speaker 2: What what what was your experience like on that cruise?
Speaker 1: There's a reason I'm going.
Speaker 12: Okay, no, no, no, My experience was good first first and foremost. I'm not gonna laugh, but I was more excited to have gone out with you. Right, You've been relaxed, relaxed, relaxed going outside. That's math fun though, No, it is, And that's the thing I've experienced it you don't come out off like he like a full move.
Speaker 1: Out.
Speaker 12: He come out And that's what I realized about him because I feel like, you know, obviously we've been failing my whole life, but I've never we've never been out outside of work on some like just chill ship. So I was like I was more interested to see, like, yo, what's this nigga like in that area?
Speaker 2: And did he do his trick? Which one we didn't He just disappeared and come up with mad shots everybody.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, he didn't know.
Speaker 12: He was really not he was chilling and he was really chilling. But well, just that part, right, So I had a good time going out with him, right. But as far as the actual boat ride, it was a stripper BBW boat ride, I didn't know that it was a stripper party at first. So yeah, we walked in there just on some like on some regular ship and quickly found.
Speaker 1: Out what was going on.
Speaker 2: Found out quickly found out.
Speaker 1: But it was it was cool.
Speaker 12: I think we had a lot of good conversations to while he was out there, you know, about the people, but also just just us people watching and seeing how guys move and different things like that.
Speaker 1: So I thought, I thought it was a very good experience. A big girl fly what so she did a flip, She did a she jumped into the air. She had to be three three hundred. She jumped into the air, landed and split and started slamming the floor with her box bro son. She jumped like she leaped and landed on the floor I said before my ass was moving. She moving, she she she showed me twenty four hundred single really showed me she deserved it. Doing it like that, niggas was throwing signals everywhere, right. But the point that I was making when I said that have two beautiful women on the couch is I don't think men generally understand what women go through when dealing with men. And yesterday you had an experience on that boat where you were able to witness something that really would dope, but it was eye opening for both of us. Tell us about the story, Yeah, no, for sure. So so basically to the party has been going good.
Speaker 12: So we've been chilling, you know, niggas been drinking, eden, having a good time, talking to people, just having a good time. So towards the end of the party, so we're about to basically get off the boat, right, so you know, people are going to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: You know, the lights is on. Niggas just wrapping it up.
Speaker 12: And I won't say who it was, but a woman was walking with a guy and she was going downstairs into the bathroom. So as I'm watching the whole situation, right, I guess he must have was trying to talk to her. So when he got to the bathroom, it was like you had to go downstairs to go into the bathroom. So when she went downstairs, he was following behind her. So when he got to the steps, he kind of looked downstairs and there was a guys kind of standing there.
Speaker 1: He was kind of like, yo, not somebody just went down there.
Speaker 12: So he kind of just sat there, like, you know, by the doorway of the bathroom, of the bathroom, so he chilled four minute, chilled for a minute. So at first, I'm not really thinking anything of it. I'm like, oh, maybe he was talking to her. She went to the bathroom. Maybe he's waiting, so he, you know, he kind of like moves down a little bit. So the woman comes back upstairs and she looks at me and she's like, oh fuck, damn. I was trying to avoid him. So I'm like, what happened. She was like, Yo, this guy he won't stop bothering me, Like he will not leave my side, Like even if I if I walk over, like if I walk with you right now, he's going to try to stop me. So I was like, so, I'm like, are you joking? Like She's like, no, I don't. I don't know him or whatever, but can you just walk with me back to my section? You know, could be about to leave or whatever. So I'm like all right, bet So, as we're attempting to walk, she's like no, like he's going to like try to, you know, talk to me or whatever. So I put my arm around her. I'm like, Yo, where are we going? She's like, Yo, I gotta go over this way. Cool, put my arm around her, walked her to that way. So once we walked past them and we got to her section, you know, we're her people's and stuff, she was like, YO, thank you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it.
Speaker 12: And she was like, yo, the whole time he was watching us and the only reason that the only reason he didn't bother her because I was walking with her right and she felt that like, yo, I can't even get back to my section without you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So through that, yeah, absolutely, yeah all the time.
Speaker 1: How do y'all deal with that kind of attention? The niggas that don't can't read the room, won't leave you alone?
Speaker 5: Like, oh, you should to be scared. Yeah, I'm just afraid.
Speaker 3: Really, yes, or do you do something that she did? With yes, like pull a random like guy who's just like being nice, and be like, listen, can't you just because this guy right here is being fucking weird.
Speaker 1: And y'all say that happens all the time.
Speaker 3: It literally happened to me when I was I was I went to the beach on Sunday and I was coming back from this the deli because I got a sandwich and this guy I was about to walk to my door and this guy he was walking. I was walking this way, he was walking this way. He stopped right in front of my door and was just waiting for me to do something. And I had to walk past him like I wasn't stopping at my house, like I was going to another store, waited for him to walk by it, and then I turned around and went into my house. Yeah, it's fucking scary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, scary.
Speaker 1: I think that it's crazy because I can simply exist and not have to worry about it like that as a guy, I don't, you know, think about Well, besides, when they keep my cars some ship like that, it's like, all right, fuck it. She couldn't deal. She had to do something because we're not we're talking about strangers, ye, strangers will approach a woman, press the woman, like, won't leave them alone when they're trying to be nice, kind to them whatever. You can't be nice to some guys because they're going to take it as a certain thing, you know what I mean, and they go the whole thing. And I think women deal with this. A lot of women deal with this daily.
Speaker 5: Yeah, constantly every day.
Speaker 2: M hmm.
Speaker 6: It's like as it's like, what do you do so you want to be an attractive girl, like you want to be eye catching, but it's just like for men, I don't know, I don't know what happens to a certain men. It's just like there's no no, it's just like nah, I know, it's just the obstacle to get to what I really want. It's like, Jesus Christ, you're terrifying fucking serial killer. Like lead women alone, like literally just leave women alone. Like it's so easy to leave the other day and I'm like, this was Friday, Saturday, I was by my mom's house and I'm walking to the store, and I should have drove up in hindsight, but it's like even ship like that, even the fact that I shouldn't have to should be able to walk to the store. But I'm walking to the store and I see this BMW kind of like following behind me. So I'm just like, okay, So I crossed the street. He busses a U turn that comes on outside of the street and it comes out the car and now he's walking next to me and these niggas are driving by, like.
Speaker 7: Give him your number, give him your number, and I'm.
Speaker 5: Like, so I don't know money, y'all.
Speaker 6: It's so fucking weird like that. This is It's like, now I'm gonna give you a number because you're in my face. Who got out of your car, And it's like I don't want you to start wild because I don't know what your.
Speaker 3: Because now you have an audience. Now you have an audience. So it's like, what do I say? I wish I had less social graces, and when shit like that happened, I was just I just start screaming.
Speaker 5: No, I want to just scream.
Speaker 3: But she said something about like driving, like after if I'm wearing a certain outfit, I don't take the train if it's a certain hour, I do not everything I love like, I don't, I don't do it.
Speaker 6: You see how today I said, I wanted to go to the liquor store. Before I came here, I had another outfit on it. It's like, well, I'm gonna get out the car and going to the store, so let me not wear that and I wear this because it's like, I don't even want that to be a situation where I'm going to the store and I got to not have to take a hoodie out of my car in a ninety degree day because don't want you know what I'm saying, Like, it's just like, let me wear.
Speaker 2: What I want to wear. Yeah, I mean, look, listen, sometimes it's nothing to really say, you know, like Tahoe said, as a nigga, I really don't leave my house in fear of anything ever, you know, So I can never truly understand what it is that you go through. So I'm before I'm sorry that you guys go through that. And then also too, when you have these extreme situations when a guy is coming like, you know, trying to be innocent and you know, maybe trying to get your attention makes it harder for like the regular men know how to take a note, So I understand that too. I honestly get why women are like so brute face like Dodge just don't talk to me like I get it. You know what I'm saying and you know it. God, Dodge will walk around. Dodgs will walk with headphones on that don't be plugged in nothing. I kid, you had headphones, Just dangle your Dodge.
Speaker 6: As a girl, you have to master ignoring people. You gotta laser focused like miss miss yo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ain't gonna lie, bro. There's it's also it's even wilder, like you know, I worked, I had working before my job. I work in the psych ward and you'd be surprised some maingy my patients I party with, I see them when I go out on dates. They work, they drive buses, their teachers, so they're blended into society. You don't know them almost like you know, like undercover, and you never really know what kind of mental state a person can be in what they're dealing with. So once I took that into accountability, it kind of changed my perspective in the way. Even just look at how I interact with women, Yo, bro, I don't be I will try to talk to women at nighttime no more. I'm black and shit already. But you know, like honestly, I would walk in if it's if it's really early, I would walk in the street my keys. I play music man louds play music.
Speaker 1: Like if I'm walking faster than I don't really like passing woman walking up on them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I like jiggle my kids. I'll playing music mad. All right, we've been here for a while. Let us get into the heart.
Speaker 1: Things people like in the bedroom, things that make us hard that we have stays here today, So obviously it's going to be things that make her wed unless we're talking about her clearist getting hard as fun which is also dope, as when ladies get turned on, and that clitter start looking like a thumb, that ship fat as a mom like ship blow.
Speaker 5: But I was making I wasn't even saying.
Speaker 1: Girls cookies, but stays. When I want to ask you about your wet, I want you to tell me something that you personally like what somebody does in the bedroom, something that people that are listening they could say, I'm gonna try that. I'm gonna try that. What's something that you actually love when somebody does to you in the bedroom.
Speaker 6: I like to be kissed from head to toe, like my toes, my legs like worship my body.
Speaker 5: I like to be worshiped, and I naturally have a praise kink.
Speaker 6: So I like the.
Speaker 2: Girls.
Speaker 3: You know you're doing well, Like look how good you look like?
Speaker 6: I love all that, Like talk to me nice, like made me feel soft, like I don't know, just pam for me, just do it make me feel like I could just melt into the fucking bad.
Speaker 5: Because you're just being just so just gentle and like I like all of that.
Speaker 3: It's one of your top love languages where it's of affirmation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think having an affirmation voice. There's certain voices that that's just very sexy when they talk to you, like they can just make you melt bro. And then it's also one thing I realized this week is looking sexy and being sexy two different things. Like a person could look good, but that when you know how to be, when you know how to emanate emulated, when it comes off you.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's like sex appeal. Certain people have sex appeal, like Rihanna has sex appeal, for Tims has sex appeal. Beyonce does not have sexiest Sanna Taylor has sex appeal. Beyonce does not have sex at all.
Speaker 2: I agree with you.
Speaker 6: She's beautiful, beautiful, but we're gonna have tole out why you murder us murderers.
Speaker 7: She's sexy.
Speaker 2: Women turned down black women.
Speaker 1: But yeah, in a certain voice, like you'll practice that telling them like yo, you look beautiful, like yo, like the words. I can't really fake it on the show, but in the moment talk but yeah, Like do you like when people talk to y'all when they eat in your box?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: Why would you be talking? Yeah, I'm trying to figure out.
Speaker 8: Why you.
Speaker 2: Asking. I like when somebody's talking to me, why I feel No, No, it's like how I feel like that, you know, like kissing on between not taller? No, No, you gotta the most, you gotta.
Speaker 3: I'd rather talk to you while I'm sucking. I don't talk to me, but I'm talking.
Speaker 2: Talking with pushing your mouth was kind of hard, don't.
Speaker 3: I want to hear the affirmations before we get into it, Like would you kissing all the way?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 5: When you say it, yes, not on my so when you get downe yes?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 5: I just I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's just the time for conversation, get to it.
Speaker 1: So a guy can't but he can't come on, your pussy, guy can't hum on.
Speaker 3: It is finding but talking two different things.
Speaker 2: You got to converse with that box.
Speaker 1: It's just interesting how women, well, I would think that once you're eating a box, they mind goes off and they in some right.
Speaker 3: So when you're talking to me, I'm like, bring me back out of.
Speaker 7: The I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't want you to.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm worried up there talking about me back down.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try it, even though I know, hopefully my lady knows she's gonna be an experimental person because I see because what I'm thinking is if the whole thing is on some romance and some real true ship, and I'm really like affirming, I'm talking, I'm kissing up and down, but I'm also taking my time. I'm really not trying to get you there yet. I'm trying to.
Speaker 2: Raise it up slowly, Raise you up slowly, raise up slowly.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if talking while eating the box is the worst thing I've never I've.
Speaker 2: Never done it.
Speaker 3: It's not the worst thing, but it's like, don't do it for me.
Speaker 13: It's the ideal, But what if it happens, He's gonna take you there after anywhere you're gonna get there, So why are you When I get down there, you're like you're like, yeah, take me there right now, like you gotta get.
Speaker 2: There so now? No, no, no, ye, different, different folks.
Speaker 1: I don't know if any woman likes it.
Speaker 2: I definitely work. I don't be talking to the box. I'm not talking to her regardless, so I don't need her respond for nothing.
Speaker 1: Do you like your talking to you while she's sucking your ship?
Speaker 2: No, that's why. No. You said i'll be so folks and trying to get right, So I just like I'll be like, nah, would you say I'll be so focus? Is just trying to just you know, I got to work for this ship. So I was like, yo, I need to focus. So you're talking to me, I'm not gonna say it's never been done. Let me say that it's never been done. So I don't know. You don't know, but I wouldn't want it done. Let me say I would You don't even.
Speaker 3: Know if you if you've never had the fire.
Speaker 5: So she has a nice effirming.
Speaker 7: Voice like.
Speaker 2: Nigga, remember that y'all talk, Well.
Speaker 3: I definitely talk about second.
Speaker 5: I think that saying.
Speaker 2: Come on, get in your back. Your getting your back, your back to be lying, you be lying.
Speaker 3: Dick is so so good.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it's so so good. Oh my god, it's so pretty, like I love.
Speaker 3: Look how juicy this ship is.
Speaker 5: Like it's a perfect dick.
Speaker 3: Yeah coming, are you coming from me? Coming mouth?
Speaker 1: No, you can't do that.
Speaker 3: Come in my mouth? Yes, yeah, come in my mouth. Let me taste you. Oh, you taste good.
Speaker 6: That's like the pension move is like they come in your mouth and then you swallow for me, that's my kind of show.
Speaker 3: Come in my mouth and then I show you my tongue. You swallowed, like, yes, you're welcome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yo, Yes, it's crazy. Yes.
Speaker 1: Do you enjoy your chick talking you while she's sucking your ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I like I like her trying to talk because then it makes me. I like the noises of choking and gasping for air, So I like that like trying to talk.
Speaker 1: He is quiet.
Speaker 2: Party.
Speaker 1: Do you like a chick talking to you? Wow, I don't be caring, don't here. I like a woman that that affirms. I like tack affirmations. I love tack affirmations. You know what I'm saying because like I said, it don't got to be the whole time. The whole time could be annoying, like, yo, shut up, why'd you take it out your neck? So don't overdo it, like, don't oversell it. Lead in, lead in, and then get to it.
Speaker 2: And then maybe once you're going crazy, take it out and talk crazy.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, do your thing, then do it some more. You feel what I'm saying, go crazy. But I like the journey of dope sex. I love the journey of fire sex. You know what I'm saying. So that's you know, that's that's my bag. Okay, the soft again stas I known for some time. But things you don't like in the bedroom, things that make.
Speaker 6: You soft when guys just there's no foreplay, like if you just try to get straight into it, I'm just not interesting to like being just.
Speaker 5: Doing too much or doing too little. It's a lot for you, guys, But just don't do.
Speaker 6: Too much, right, like don't be in the room and how you like seen and like relax, like I'm not trying to escape.
Speaker 7: You know you ever had someone like you? You drop your bag?
Speaker 3: And yes, I watch.
Speaker 2: Movies that shit happens in the movies only time the ship.
Speaker 1: If you open the door and the door just slams open, you grab them. Yo, you watch movies a lot of times you are mirroring what you see in the movies.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: I don't care for that at all.
Speaker 2: Now having sex by the shoe rack, it's not even that.
Speaker 5: It's just like we like wait, like relax, Like why why are you in a rush?
Speaker 2: Do you have to go? Listen? The ultimate text, the ultimate skill that will get you far, not just in relationships but in life in general, is reading the room. There's a time and place where is fucking the vestable down there? It's fine, but sometimes you might have to want got to watch the Lot album for a couple of hours for you, You know what I'm saying, make your move.
Speaker 3: So just learn how to have to be a couple of hourstient.
Speaker 5: Like dirty nails.
Speaker 3: I don't like that.
Speaker 6: It would be dirty if your jib's fucked up, Like, don't come mean you guys, sh your teeth.
Speaker 3: I always talk about that. I always talk about hate that dirty nails and fucked up teeth. I can't do it, Like what are you about to touch? What you about to about to put in your mouth. I think you do, think you sir, really don't like dirty.
Speaker 2: Think about what you think about all that to nails, no teeth, Yes, if your te you could beat the bad shack in the world. Your teeth, yo. I was talking to this all right. It's a girl that was super attractive to super attractive too, And if I was there, like I think I could have got if we know, it'd have been something we spoke one time, like in the club and her ship was so warm. I just been friends ever since. She's a badass chick, Like why she's fire.
Speaker 3: Maybe she was having citrus and guming here.
Speaker 2: Don't even matter though, Like you only got one shot with breath breakfa is one thing. You don't get a second chance with your breakfast off one time. I'm sorry, You'll never You'll never. My dick will never react to you for y'all. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: If there's a length of time.
Speaker 6: It's more so like what you're doing, because if you only do it for a minute and you know all the things to do in a minute, them who dos to you. But it's just make sure you get all like make sure I'm wet, that's number one. Like when guys just like stick their hands in your pants, and it's just like where are you going?
Speaker 5: Like you don't feel no type, but nothing.
Speaker 3: Done the right?
Speaker 5: Get me there?
Speaker 2: Right, get me there?
Speaker 5: Like let's take the trip together.
Speaker 6: It's like writing, what's the dual the tandem bicycle, Like, let's get there together? Like you don't got a rush, It's okay, we're all going to get related exactly.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: To get me to where I need to go. And you're doing it right maybe ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are you doing in ten minutes?
Speaker 2: For me?
Speaker 3: You're definitely doing nipple player, So you're sucking on my titties. You're definitely doing it on my You're all in this area right here, and then you're speaking. I have a praise king, but I also have a degregation king. So it goes back and forth. That's fire, back and forth, that's fire. And then like I sucking sucking dick does turn me on? So like if I can suck your dick, I'm like, oh, yeah, that's gonna that's gonna rev.
Speaker 2: Me up a little bit.
Speaker 1: More So, has for play ever been too long for y'all?
Speaker 2: Like yo, put it in?
Speaker 6: I think sometimes guys do it because they think it's sexy. It's just like even with the whole and kuzie thing, like they down there and they kissing it, and it's like all right.
Speaker 5: Like like what are we doing? Like, let's get to it. It's like you've been down there for so long, like what's happening?
Speaker 2: If you do?
Speaker 3: Damn if you don't, I'm sing it's a fine line.
Speaker 6: Just read the room, like see where if I'm fucking drenched and I'm naked and you've been down there for a while.
Speaker 5: It's like, let's proceed with the next steps, right.
Speaker 2: Let's proceed, Let's keep it going.
Speaker 5: Let's speak the women from going.
Speaker 1: Great episode, y'all. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. I love listening to women tell us what they like, right, I gotta try to find the even medium because women are so different, you know what I mean. Some women like this, some women like that. So you, like you said, there's never there's no cheat code except for learning the person to try to do the work that you can have.
Speaker 2: But yeah, great for so say thank you so much for having me again.
Speaker 1: Where to find you?
Speaker 6: So definitely find me? And now that's crazy on all platforms.
Speaker 3: Also and this is the first time I'm saying it, but I'm about to have my own show.
Speaker 5: So my show is going to be it's already up everywhere. It's called Spill the Beans.
Speaker 6: So it spilled the beans on everywhere, Spilled the Beans, world wired, on Instagram, Spilled the Beans were wild and takes off all the fun platforms. And my show will be half conversational and half celebs. So we look out for your favorite celeb on my podcast.
Speaker 1: Yes, we love it great. I think that she's going to be a great host, So definitely go log in AND's you know when you start dropping.
Speaker 5: Episodes August first.
Speaker 7: Okay, that's already.
Speaker 2: Got them in the bank.
Speaker 1: Ye dope, dope, dope, all right, and now that's crazy. Go over there. There's several personalities over there.
Speaker 2: She's going crazy.
Speaker 5: Stars on that show. Please please look up. Now that's crazy. All of our members are fucking phenomenal. keV Crisby, I like we're we're the like the Wonder Kids. I love it there.
Speaker 2: I love that the sex, love relationships and accountability. M this is the hard also show, the show show, and just like that, that's it, that's it.
Speaker 5: That's just felt fine. I'm always sad when the show is like ending.
Speaker 3: I