Speaker 1: Good evening, everybody, and welcome to another edition of The Cajun Night Live. I am your host, The Cajun Night Jacob Mook and if you are watching this right now, you can tell that I am in the new studio space. Ravenlee and I have moved to a new studio space. Hopefully this will be the one for good, at least for the next few years. So if you're watching this right now, I hope you're enjoying the visuals. If you're not, and you would also like to get these shows commercial free and see what the hell we're talking about as we go through our conversations, the only place you can go is patreon dot com slash Cajun Night link is in the show notes below. We only got one tier for entry. Okay, we're just trying to grow this to be its own information sharing group that meets up once a week to discuss the things and the stuff, stuff and things, if you will, that we find to be important in the world around us. To be honest with you, sometimes it is religious conversation and debate. Sometimes it is completely geopolitical and current events based, and sometimes it's just us about what we have going on in our lives. Yes to all the above. This is an inclusive group, you know, same as the cult of conspiracy. We are inclusive as over here. To be honest with you, I'm gonna have to edit that out for the YouTube. But that's fine, It's fine, it's fine. Okay, we ain't worried about that anyway. We're gonna go ahead and share the screen. We're gonna get started with the topic of this evening. We are starting off real quick. Let me go ahead and share the scream Bob Bob, all right, we are starting off with this conversation piece, right, this conversation starter, if you will. We're gonna go ahead and start with Trump's nomination for the new FDA lead. Now, i'ma be honest with you. I feel like most people didn't know anything about Heidi Overton before Trump brought her name up. But here we are. So Trump nominates Heidi Overton to lead the FDA. Overton, who is a physician, is a White House aide who often briefs Trump on health issues. Okay, this is Heidi, and I've heard some things. I've heard some people talking some mad about her based off appearance, race, waits, her gender. There's people that are just they're sipping on that hater rade, y'all. They're sipping on the hater rade, which find somebody who enters the public limelight in this way, you're gonna be getting some hater rade regardless. Okay, I'm not even saying it's unjustified. I'm saying that I personally didn't know who this woman was this morning. You know, I feel like most Americans would say the same thing about her. But let's talk about her, doctor Heidi Overton. President Trump will nominate doctor Heidi Overton to be his new Food and Drug Administration Commissioner, he said Wednesday on social media. Doctor Heidi has been a rock star in my administration. Overton, who is a physician, is a White House domestic policy official who read regularly briefs the President on various health issues. She was at his side earlier this month when he announced an executive order aimed at reducing the number of universally recommended childhood vaccines. Yeah, that's kind of been a big point that I've heard a lot of people talk about. She was very big on reducing the number of vaccines that kids get, not zero by any means, but cutting out some of the more excessive ones. A lot of people would say this makes her conspiracy theorists because she's trying to cut out vaccines. Others would say that she, you know, is a physician who's reading the paperwork and saying, hey, maybe we don't need eighty six vaccines before this child is twelve years old. Maybe that's a bit much, you know, But all right. At the time, she urged blue States Democrat states to adopt the administration's gold standard recommendations, which many doctors said were not supported by current science. Current science like Fauci, who's taking the stand in pleading the fifth at every conceivable point because his science also murdered so many people from the eighties and nineties to now as the science were trusting. But all right. Trump preferred to the event in his post announcing the pick, Heidi is always right. Secretary Kennedy recently said in the Oval Office, he posted, we need her leadership at the FDA now to ensure that the US remains the world leader for scientific discovery and cures. According to a senior administration official with knowledge of the process, Overton was Trump's third choice for the position, and the administration was still interviewing candidates for the role. Tuesday, Former Representative brad Winstrop, who's a Republican from Ohio, declined the job, the official said, as did acting FDA Commissioner Kyle Diamantes, citing his young children and other personal reservations. Nobody wants to be the top guy in his administration right now, which, to be honest with you, I get, I really do. The amount of people that have walked away from the administration that we're seeing as like key figures. I'm not even talking about Kent. I'm not even talking about Tulsa Gabbard, I'm not even talking about Bongino. It's it's like there's a list. There's a growing list of people who are putting some serious distance between themselves and Trump right now. I don't think that's an accident. That's just me being a conspiracy theorist, I suppose. But one plus one still equals to here, so you know, do what you want with that anyway. If Overton is confirmed by the Senate, she would lead the agency at a delicate time with the recent multi state clo cyclospora outbreak. Is that the the thing where it's just like dysentery you eat some lettuce that's infected and you shut your brains out. They're calling that cyclospora. I think we just called that this far south of iten But okay, all right, fair enough, raising concerns about the safety of the nation's food supply. Sarah to Bill Cassidy, Republican from the Great State of Louisiana, the chair of the Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee, which will oversee Overton's nomination, said he has strong concerns, all right, her lack of managerial experience does not prepare her well for leading a large organization that is already dealing with staffing and morale issues. Additionally, doctor Overton's active role in last week's nonsensical vaccine executive order calls into question her commitment to stand up for sound science and protecting children's health. That alone is almost disqualifying, Almost disqualifying, But all right, fair enough. Cassie wrote this on X. Senator Patty Murray, a Democrat from Washington shocker, who is also on the Senate Help Committee, called Overton a far right anti abortion extremist who has no business the FDA. You know, I've already spoken on my beliefs. As far as abortion goes, I don't think being anti abortion makes you an extremist. I think that makes you somebody who believes in the life of the unborn. But like, all right, sure, if saying that life begins at conception makes you an extremist, then okay, fine, you got me. But okay, that's fine. Everybody's got their own opinions. Some people have the right to be wrong. The American people deserve someone who will put science and facts first, not another Trump sickophant who will make their mission to attack medication or yeah, attack medication abortion. I will vote no. Yeah, I've already said my statement on that. Murray and I do not align. Oddly enough, a Democrat from Washington and I do not see eye to eye. To the shock of literally everyone in the chat right now, I'm sure, I'm sure, but fine, okay. Republicans have a one member of majority in the committee which must advance the nomination to the full Senate for vote. Bloomberg was the first report that Overtim would be Trump's FDA pick. The timing of the official announcement is unclear, but is likely to be sometime this week. Overtim would replace doctor Marty McCarey mackery. I don't know who resigned from the position in May after clashes with the White House over issues like vaping policy and access to abortion pills. Yo, why are those two on the same docket? Can we just acknowledge this vaping versus murdering an unborn child? I feel I feel like I could be wrong, y'all tell me if I'm out of line here, but I just I feel like murdering an unborn child who did nothing wrong, and somebody buying vapes which they, as an adult, which you have to be over twenty one now, are making the conscientious decision to inhale shit that probably is bad for them. I feel like these are weird things to put in the same sentence. That's just me. I know I'm an extremist in all that, But anyway, Sam, see your hand the spirit animal, go ahead and speak on it.
Speaker 2: Rush Off, you're not the extremeist. I'm probably a lot more extreme than you are. But you want to talk about If you want to talk about some speapage that the government does, just look at ye old London, the provenance of England stand. Yeah, so it's okay for them to have gangs and females to be done like that trade like property. But if you're born after two thousand and eight, you can never smoke tobacco. And my theory is because it has been it has been invaded, England has failed. Hell, the king is a Muslim, so and tobacco is considered hallam, but not goats and children or not.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, no, I agree, let's look at I don't like how England is now passed that law to where they're going to just stop tobacco sales for anybody who hasn't started smoking yet. They're gonna say, no, never mind, you're never gonna smoke.
Speaker 2: If you were born after two thousand and eight, you will never be legally allowed to get it. And but England, and there's a lot of England, England East or whatever you want to call English, I don't know. I call them red coats, bloody lobster backs. But yeah, no, they're like, why would we want to go to America? They're so backwards and backwater. So I'm like, y'all, just mancas, we gave you that l two undred and fifty years ago, first of manny and you just but yeah, y'all have so much white guilt. Y'all have pussy fat yourselves.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if it's the white guilt thing.
Speaker 2: I'd say that England should take their hand, reach, reach into their their wife's purse, grab balls, pull out we attached and say, you know what, fuck it, we will a world empire at one point time to time to bloody well show them.
Speaker 3: Hey, we still got some balls.
Speaker 2: But yet they've been completely castrated by their parliament.
Speaker 1: And yeah, yeah, And I will say that the English people, the citizenry itself are standing up slowly but surely. The government, however, the parliament and everything else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the current regime of the I R A legitimate just said, hey, if you don't get all these immigrants out, we will give you a civil war. So all I guess is the Black and Tans better better watch out.
Speaker 1: We'll see what happens. I'm hoping that the English people will take back their country. I don't have a whole lot of hope for that, but I do have some.
Speaker 2: I mean, whether it goes one way or the other, I just feel like Ireland should be for the Irish, the Scotland should be for the Scots or Picks which have demographic you prefer yes today And I personally think England needs to go the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, But I also feel like America has some growing up to do on our own. If we're gonna if we're gonna call a spade of spade, let's make sure we call our own, you know what I'm saying, Like, for instance, all the Somali immigrants, we need to just go ahead and eradicate, get them out, you know what I'm saying. All the illegals that are here, we gotta get them out too.
Speaker 2: I think we should go with how Poland is Just like.
Speaker 1: Dude, I am loving Poland more and more by the day I got you in Texas. Dude, they're straight up like arming their guards at the border and it's like, nah, just lay them out, just like no, we're not taking them as prisoner, Like no, you can open fire on people at the border. It's fine. And everybody Poland, how dare you? And Poland's like nah, nah, we're on that.
Speaker 2: Notice how they Poland is. While there is some diversity, there are no rape gangs in Poland. There is no terrorist attacks in Poland.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we're not. We're not calling for a crazy statement like perhaps we should keep the rape gangs out of a country. Saying that apparently makes you some sort of a bigot, and it's like, no, I actually think that makes you a normal human being to say such a statement.
Speaker 2: Well, no, Jacob, you gotta realize that modern day that's called Islamophobia. And how My question is, how was a islamophobic? We're not, I, for one, do not fear ism. I just happen to fucking want to eradicate them all because I think there are answer upon the earth. That's not a few of them. That's a healty pattern recognition.
Speaker 1: That's that's literally just pattern recognition. At this point, there's there's certain systems and you want to say it's a religious thing, fine, okay, there are certain religions that will forcibly ostracize the lower in your community, like Hinduism, for instance. Hinduism gives way for the cast system, which makes the majority of the population untouchable and they are like the scum of the earth, like lower than dirt. That's what Hinduism does. The Vedic system does that is yeah, yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Sorry, just to prove a point. And I like how you said in Islam, in the majority of the Arabic countries, let's just Palestine in gossip for example, do you know that they everyone talked about the South because we had segregation of Jim Crow, which truth that shit's a point and it shouldn't have happened, agreed, But no one wants to talk about Oh, Palestine, they have They're in an actual aparthide state. They have the blacks separated living in a certain part of town that they use the Arabic word for slaves. Yeah, but yet when I bring that up, Everyone's like, no, they don't.
Speaker 1: No, It's crazy how even within the Muslim world, like you have to segregate the Shia from the Sunni, And by segre I don't mean oh, we just make them, you know, not get no, Like I have guys that were deployed that had to build walls between the Shia and the Sunni groups because they were just as likely to fire at each other and get into fights with each other as they were to fight somebody that you see what I'm saying, Like, it's not the whole segregation conversation. I'm not pro segregation, especially not in the United States. I'm not for that, we also need to acknowledge that it's a case by case situation and if the Sooners in the Shias don't get along, we just keep them separate and everybody's happy, you know what I mean. When it comes to Islamic extremism. There are certain Muslim countries that, while I don't agree with how they do business, I don't agree with their laws and things like that, they also are not trying to implement certain levels of Sharia law into their land, and all right, cool, that's great. There are certain Muslim countries that slavery. Open air slavery is still a thing today. Everybody wants to go on and on about the Antebellum South without looking at Mauritania and a Treya right now in the world that are still doing open air slavery. Libya still doing it, but that's okay because that's a cultural thing. Meanwhile, in the Antebellum South, when it was a cultural thing, everybody looks at them like they were abhorrent. But these other people, it's okay because that's their religious culture. You see what I'm saying. It makes no sense to me. I don't agree with slavery, regardless of if it's a coloring, religious thing, a war trophy thing, it's just it's not good for a civilization to move forward in our modern day. We shouldn't do it. Human slavery is the worst crime I could think of. So how about we just yet eradicated what.
Speaker 2: Was the dickhead's name that tried to come on the cult and say that, oh, no, slavery should be.
Speaker 1: Timothy. Now, his thing was he was talking about indentsured servitude. If somebody wants to sell themselves into endingsured servitude to pay off a debt, he was all for that, and like, cool. If a grown adult is in debt to such a level that they need to sell so many years of their life to some sort of a credit union or something to pay off their debt, that is a dumb thing, and they're an adult. But chattel slavery, which is you know, straight up stealing somebody and selling them on the open market, human trafficking, and shit, No, I'm really good if we eradicate all of that. To be honest with.
Speaker 2: You, agreed, But you do know that majority majority of like, every race on the planet has been slaves, the majority of like, and to just talk about the most recent quote unquote the Transatlantic.
Speaker 4: Slave trade.
Speaker 2: Everyone talks about, oh that this happened, but no one ever actually really wants to talk about that. It was the more powerful African tribes that would go and ray the other lesser tribes, steal them and take their women and children and men and sell them off. Like what it was one of the African like kings. I can't think of his name, Oh yeah, Manson Musa. He made majority, like his entire empowers built off of slave trade.
Speaker 1: It was built off of the salt mines, on the gold mines. But the problem is if you look at how these minerals were mined in that day and age of Africa, it was slave mining. It was by hand.
Speaker 2: So also, do you think I'm gonna get I'm gonna give you a little today of the Roman Empire about the eighteen hundred or to today, which one do you think has the most slaves day today? We have more slaves today's than the height of the Roman Empire and over half.
Speaker 1: Now that being said, let's keep it fair. Let's keep it fair. We have a larger population than the Roman Empire did, so like we have to keep it in proper scope. But even with that being said, just because slavery has been outlawed in the vast majority of the world doesn't mean that there's still not a black market where this goes down.
Speaker 2: You know, there's open air slave markets over in the Middle East right now. I've seen I have seen videos of what like they of men of Sub Saharan Africans open up bags of other Sub Saharan Africans and sending them yep and whipping them with like bamboo weeds. Does They're trying, They're saying no, stop, and they still beat the ship out of them.
Speaker 1: I agree this is going on, but somehow we need to be more focused on a country that pissed off our president rather than eradicating the true evil from this world. But that's the problem. If America goes on that kind of a rampage and becomes the world police, then we are just sticking our nose where it doesn't belong. And then on the other side, if we don't do anything and let that country who's doing this handle their own problems, America is weak for not doing what needs to be done. We're in a win situation. It's the same thing with the Erica Kirk right if she would have Noma were getting way off.
Speaker 2: The bitch that said that that no one could ever replace Charlie Kirk, But yeah, she could see how jd Vance could.
Speaker 1: We could talk about the uh, the Erica Kirk situation with the debate that just went down, which actually I figured we were going to get to that point later on. But we still need to read the rest of this wrap this article. But anyway, Yeah, well we'll get to it. We'll get to all of that. I didn't pull anything up with it because honestly, I wanted to just kind of hear what y'all's opinion was. As far as the Candae Owans Andrew you know, debate that went down. I have my own opinions about who won, quote unquote, and I use those are load bearing quotes, by the way, because I don't personally think there really was much of a winner. I have to give it to one party out of a technicality, but that's about it. Basically, I think that entire situation was a big pissing match for no reason. Nobody like trumped the other one by any means. But we'll get to that in a minute. I still want to read about Missus Overton here so. She previously served as vice chair and chief of Policy over the America First Policy Institute, a conservative think tank. While there, Overton celebrated the Supreme Court's twenty twenty two decision that overturned Roe v. Wade and with it a national rised right to abortion. The ruling quote will allow Americans to reevaluate the value of the potential of every baby in the womb and choose life through a democratic process. She said that in a statement at the time. In a twenty twenty four op ed in Newsweek, Overton criticized Kamala Harris rightfully so because she refused to condemn late term abortion, adding that Democrats won't even define what a woman is. Both of those statements are very true. Just to real clear, I'm not saying I'm very pro Overton bindy means, but yeah, Kamala was very cool with like eight and a half month abortions and also was a part of the party that still cannot define what is a woman because for some reason, having a vagina does not make you a woman in the liberal mindset. It's mind blowing to me personally. I don't understand it, but whatever, I guess, feelings trump truth when it comes to certain groups. You do with that information which you want. The FDA is conducting a safety review of abortion of the abortion pill mif pristone. If I mispronounced it, there you go. I don't want to look into this because I think it's all important, but has not yet issued a report. Republicans have been pushing a reverse to Biden error rule that allows mif pristone to be mailed and dispensed via telehealth, not just in person. Yup. The agency is also in the mix as the Trump administration seeks to make changes to the nation's vaccine policies. Good As a White House advisor, over Ten participated in Trump's signing last week of an executive order aimed at reducing the number of standard childhood vaccines from eighteen to eleven. Again, I find nothing wrong with this. I'm liking everything I'm hearing thus far. In remarks at the Oval Office event, Overton criticized blue states that work with outside entities like the American Academy of Pediatrics and recommend that she considered outdated shot recommendations or what she considered rather, so you're saying, especially the states that are willing take a look at the scientific assessment. These are the gold standard childhood vaccine recommendations, and you should put this into your state law so that when parents go to enroll their kids in school, they do not have to meet some requirement for vaccines that are no longer recommended for all children. Again, I'm liking this. According to Overton's profile on the America First Policy Institute website, she is Board certified in Public Health and General Preventative men Medicine, which was a general surgery resident at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Very impressive, and completed medical school at the University of New Mexico School of Medicine. Again, I don't find much about her that I dislike as of this moment. It's very subject to change, very subject to change. I again didn't know anything about this woman just a few hours ago. So with that being said, I am very hopeful for this step forward. We'll see what she does or will she just capitulate to whatever donning T says. I don't know, but let's learn about her a little bit more together here. So want to know about doctor Heidi Overton, Trump's pick to lead the FDA.
Speaker 5: President Trump has tapped one of his top White House health policy AIDS, doctor Heidi Overton, to lead the Food and Drug Administration. Overton has been a strong supporter of the President's health agenda, including efforts to overhaul the childhood vaccine schedule and separate the measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine to individual shots, changes that have drawn sharp criticism from medical experts. She has also advocated tighter restrictions on the abortion drug myth of pristone. Her nomination comes at a consequential moment for the FDA, as the administration challenges long standing vaccine policy and the agency confronts broader questions about the safety of the nation's food supply, including food borne illness outbreaks and recalls. We're joined now by Lauren Gardner, who covers the FDA for Politico. Thanks for being with.
Speaker 6: Us, Thanks for having me so based on.
Speaker 5: Your reporting, what stands out about Heidi Overton's background and President Trump's decision to nominator.
Speaker 7: Well, she's a doctor, which in the recent history of the past few decades of FDA commissioners, nearly all of them have been medical doctors. She's double board certified in public health and in general provative medicine. She also hails from Johns Hopkins. She has an advanced degree from there in clinical investigation, so much like her her predecessor, Martin Carey, who was Commissioner up until a few months ago. But also really notable that she is a top policy aid to the president. You know, She's got a close working relationship with him. She was a fellow at the White House during President Trump's first term, so she is very plugged in on all of the political constituencies that this administration is juggling right now, particularly in the public health world. So you know, I think it's really notable that she really has that kind of political operator background for an agency that historically has tried to really toe the line and present itself as an independent decision maker.
Speaker 5: And what Moore is known about her views on vaccine policy and where, if anywhere, has she departed from the scientific consensus.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she was president at the signing ceremony last week for the President's executive order on the childhod vaccine schedule that which you mentioned, you know, advocating for essentially a more slim down and spaced out version of the current schedule. This is you know, not something that we've seen a lot of folks who have been kind of talked about in the FDA sphere really kind of publicly weighing in on. And she definitely spoke a little bit more about that and her vision for working with states on some of these issues last week. And I think a lot of folks who are, you know, close watchers of the agency, whether they be lobbyists and pharma companies or you know, just public health advocates, are also asking themselves that question and are really curious to hear what more she has to say once she ends up on Capitol Hill, assuming that Senator Bill Cassidy's schedules of confirmation hearing for her this fall, do you hear what she has to say about some of these broader vaccine questions that have really come to the fore under a Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Junior's leadership at AGA.
Speaker 5: And if confirmed, she would take over an FDA that has lost more than three thousand employees given the administration's cuts, and one area of particular concern is food safety. Looking at data from the FDA and CDC, there have been about ten thousand, five hundred cases of food borne illness associated with outbreaks this year, and that is seven times higher than the annual average between twenty twenty one and twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: What explains that?
Speaker 5: What explains what we're seeing?
Speaker 7: That's a great question, you know. And specifically CYCLOSPA, the one that you know we're all really hearing about right now, that does annually kind of peak during summer months, which the administration has said as much. But like you said, this is a much higher number of cases that we're seeing now compared to years past. You know, FDA and USDA, the Department of Agriculture obviously both play a role to some degree in overseeing the safety of the food supply. But this isn't an air that doctor Overton is particularly well known for food safety.
Speaker 1: Real quick, I just want to make a mention. So the reporter asks what seems to be the issue with all the food born pathogens. The likely answer would be, well, you know, unsafe practices within the food processing facilities. That seems like a very one plus one equals two answer to me. I don't know. And you know, the FDA has a hand in that, you mean, the hand in that I used to work at a food grave facility the FDA, we weren't worried about OSHA. We were worried about the FDA audits or one of the buyer's audits. When they send somebody through to make sure everything's going well. What do you mean it plays a hand that is the biggest hand. But all right, let's keep listening to this woman.
Speaker 7: I haven't found any record of her talking about this specific issue, But I do you think given the sheer number of cases that we're seeing, and the fact that it's affected so many states and has really impacted people's you know, eating habits and consumers purchasing decisions in the last couple of months, I imagine it's going to be a hot topic of conversation as she continues to move through the confirmation process.
Speaker 1: Okay, real quick again, No, doctor Overton isn't well versed with the food industry because she is a medical doctor. No, she's not. She probably hasn't spent a whole hell of a lot of time in a food manufacturing facility, but she will now I'm pretty confident of that. That being said, even still, there's so many cases, y'all. We have three hundred and sixty million Americans living in this country right now. Legally, of course, ten thousand, five hundred have experienced something. Y'all want to do the math on that. What is let's even be generous and say it's actually closer, like twenty thousand millions all said and done, twenty thousand out of three hundred and sixty million, and then let's readdress how much of a crisis we are currently finding ourselves in. It's the same conversation whenever you hear, oh, there was a shooting, well, four people were shot. It's a mass shooting. You know, that's a crazy that's crazy work. Four people, and we're calling it a massive thing, a mass shooting, a mass casualty. But whatever the case. Like, I'm just saying, the language that is being used is inflammatory, and that's by design.
Speaker 5: Moving forward, their functions, the FDA is having difficulty carrying out right now because they simply don't have enough people.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there are some functions within the agency that have had, you know, kind of long standing issues with either having enough folks or have enough resources really to be able to carry out carry out theirs, you know, whether it be inspections of food and drug facilities or just the you know, people who are reviewing applications for different medical products that have to be go through agency review to get on shelves of stores in the US. There has been a lot of attrition and uh, you know, this is going to be a major issue for doctor Overton should she be confirmed as commissioner. And I'm sure this is something senators are going to want to hear a plan from her about in terms of, you know, how how do you attract people to an agency that has gone through so much turmoil in the in the recent past.
Speaker 1: Lauren Gardner, they gave that was a non answer. That was a non answer. Yeah, you know, they don't have enough people to go around and hopefully she can find a solution and they're going to ask her about a solution. But like, that's definitely an issue. Great, great answer. Great, that that is prime reporting right there. My goodness, how how can we have known what was going to happen when out that statement being made. I'm gonna go ahead and check the chat real quick. Good god, we have forty one chats that have been left since I looked last must speak, Hey I robots maybe honestly, I think half of them just didn't get enough hugs. From mommy and Daddy. I believe that absolutely. Uh Let's see, it's said when someone says something stupid like Latin X, then like the language itself has genders masculine, feminine, singular, and plural. Latin dunn't, but a lot of languages do. Royce just throwing it out, Well, you're your language does.
Speaker 8: No, You're right.
Speaker 9: I mean Sam was talking about U Star Boards application with genders, right, So like the comment that I said, it was so regardless of the language.
Speaker 10: So you're so Hebrew definitely has gender's national and plural, neutral, et cetera.
Speaker 8: I mean what I'm not like, build so Spanish. That's what I meant by by they're either Latino or Latina And people say, oh, it's the person who's a LATINX. What the suck you're talking about?
Speaker 11: Like literally the entire language actually was made four genders, Like there is a masculine thing and it's not a thing whether it's a now adjective or whatever.
Speaker 8: Come on, it should not be that.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 1: I agree. I just realized I was way like down in the chat. I didn't realize that so much was listed, So I just jumped in at the middle here. So I'm going back to the top here. Everybody's talking about different you know, alcohol and all that. Which. Speaking of Hayden Panasiera just died. I don't have anything pulled up on her. But now see, the first time I heard about this, it seemed like an accidental OD. Now it is right after she brought up the fact that she was essentially trafficked to a higher level Hollywood person for you know, to take advantage of her, and she said no, she actually brought this up on the J. Shetty podcast, and like a week or two later, she's dead. So I don't know if there's a connection there or not. Personally, I believe there is, but maybe that might be more to it. But anyway, anyway, let's see, Sam says, I've been over one hundred and twenty in the Kia. The front end felt like it was lifting up. Oh, we're talking about motorcycles. Hell yo, hell ya, sorry, y'all, I'm not at the house. All right, moving forward here, three years sober for me the first man, Good for you, man, good for you. We're talking about Royce's bike, which is phenomenal. Starbucks application has pronouns zerr they zim. Is that just a gay premium. Yeah. Yeah. To answer your question, Sam is saying, I'm uh, I identify as zerz. Yeah, that's that's basically like gay plus. It's like Disney plus Amazon plus Paramount plus. It's it's just gay with extra steps. To be honest with you, I would argue more of a possibility and more of a probability of pedophilia being thrown in the mix. I'm just throwing in. I don't most of the gays and lesbians that I know have no interest in children whatsoever. The trans and the alphabet people, the LGBTQ, ELEMENTO P two, I a hashtag, star plus plus ten squared and whatever. Yeah, they probably into kids. Man, I think you just tried.
Speaker 2: To summon the deanon. But no, sorry mind, I would think connections trash. So, just for the record, I don't have a k I A. I have a key of Forte that have I got over one hundred and twenty miles and that's because of Fleet Bud was playing. So I had that and that was on the way to bug Grove. That's why I was late, if you remember, Jacob.
Speaker 1: Mm absolutely fun times, fun times, so fun. All right, moving on with so chat here Tony says Israel and Palestine are worse than apartheid and apartheid South Africa. The whites did not drop bombs on the Bantustans, they didn't tear up their roads. Whites would love it if blacks would build and maintain their own infrastructure. Palestinians do and the Israelis destroy it. Okay, Yeah, the whites may not have bombed the black South Africans, but the black South Africans are going out of the way to try to do a genocide on the white South Africans right now. And apartheid was horrible, absolutely correct, But yeah, to your point, there wasn't like mass killings in apartheid South Africa. Now there are, and you're right. Also, the black South Africans are not doing anything to build infrastructure. If anything, they're destroying infrastructure that's already there. To your point, the Palestinians do, They do build their own infrastructure there are trying to be their own independent thing. But also now forget that a lot of the attacks at Israel has faced and I'm not talking about since the Iran situation or since the the October seventh been backtracking that over the last decade. Most of the you know, bombs that have been dropped on Israel in the past a decade have come from Palestine. That's not that's not a crazy hot take. What are your thoughts, Well, yeah.
Speaker 13: It's been. They had a bunch of cheap rockets, the Palestinians, and I think they're out now. After October seventh, Gaza was launching everything they had at Israel and they ran out in like a week, right, and well the other direction, it's just it's just obvious Israel wants them out. Yeah, and they there's a self selection in the population. The ones who could already get out have already gotten out. The ones staying there now are the most resistant, the most likely to fight. So it's a population selection, and I think the Palestinians are probably gonna still be there for another couple of decades.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think the Palestinians are gonna go anywhere anytime soon. To be honest with you, Although Netanyahu is trying to start his whole eradication campaign, I feel like the world, the court of public opinion, if you will, is not going to actually allow that to happen, especially with how many people are starting to turn from Israel. For the longest American Zeitgeist, Republican Democrat, whatever was to say that Israel and America are locked in for life. Man, I didn't think that we would see it happen in two years time. But in two years we went as a nation as the cultural zeite guys from being like yeah, Israel's cool to like, yo, fuck Israel and like that happens so fast, and they did everything they could throw gasoline on that fire. It's actually kind of impressive to sit back and look at.
Speaker 13: Uh huh, absolutely and general rationally, the old people still support them all the way. It's people under forty who have turned pretty hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's an absolute fact. Say, am I see you chomping at the bit dog?
Speaker 2: What you got so rebuttal If the Jews, the vampires Israelis, the sons of Abraham really wanted to kill the sons of Muhammed, right, if they were so genocidal, like everyone cames, why would they be throwing out leaflet saying hey leave or leave.
Speaker 1: Were about to spore men?
Speaker 2: And if they were so, if they were genocidal, they would just go through house through through house street by street, kill every man, woman, child and be done with it by wiping out the threat at the root. Now, to say the or the israels trustworthy, I don't think we should trust any country that is not our own. Yeah, we might work with them, but make sure that, hey, while they are doing this, we also have a gun pointed at them, Like you just think, some motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Oh what I would agree with that.
Speaker 2: I mean the same time, the sons of Abraham will always be they will always kill each other. When one brother is up, the other brothers down. And I look, I'm not even trying to be a decade when I say this. Y'ah, this shit has been happening for that lack the last three thousand years.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, But I mean it's the same conversation. It's the same conversation that the Native Americans have with white America. Right, Okay, for instance, and this is just an example. There are a ton that I could pull from, but let's just go here, the Sioux versus the Lakota. All right. The conversation that we always have with certain political leanings left, I'll just say left, is that whenever they give uspeech, they start off with the land acknowledgment. Right, They want to give like a shout out to the people who whose land they currently are on, and then they want to talk about like the public school system or whatever the case is. But they got to give that land acknowledgement. And they always come back to this fact that, like the Native Americans, had no concept of land ownership, and that's very inaccurate. The Sioux, the tribe that we would call the Sioux, actually came from Maine like two hundred years before white people ever landed on North America. Okay, So that being said, they made their way and started warring with the Lakota. As a matter of fact, the only reason why they are called the Sioux is because the first white dude to make their way over there asked his interpreter, who was speaking to a Lakota, who those people are, and that dude said, Oh, they're the Sioux. Sue is a Lakota word for enemy. That's not their actual name. The tribe themselves never called themselves Sioux. That's a Lakota word for these people. So this tribe went across the continent and took over land from another tribe. So again, this whole conquest conversation predates white people and whatever else you want to think of as far as imperialism is concerned. So I'm with you on this now. If you already to go to Palestine and Israel, if you take a DNA sample from anyone from Palestine, you will find Jordanium blood, you will find Syrian blood, you will find Egyptian blood. Because, believe it or not, there is no such thing as Palestinian heritage. This nation didn't exist before Rome, and Rome only gave it that moniker because they didn't want to hear the word Judea ever again after the Second Revolution. So to your point, Palestinians are not a race, that is a people that inhabit a land that is not theirs. Now they claim that it was theirs, all right, dope. That's how human existence works. If you stake your claim on land and you defend that land, sounds like it's your fucking land. If somebody comes and takes that land from you and you're unable to get it back, sounds like it's not your land anymore. Because possession is nine tenths of the law when it comes to the international community and just reality as a whole. So that being said, if you take Israeli blood, and you do a blood test on them, you'll find actual Jewish lineage that dates back thousands of years. And that's not a one hundred percent situation. I understand it's very case by case, but yeah, listen, I'm not saying that Palestinians need to be eradicated by any means. These people have been there for generations. I do believe there has to be a way to have a two party system. There has to be a two state solution, if you will. Unfortunately, the Palestinians don't want a two state solution. The Israelis don't want a two state solution, regardless of whatever talking he happens to be on the mic saying that they do. When you get to the leader of each of these states, neither of them want to concede an inch of land. So it's just gonna be one of these things that they're gonna duke it out into one side finally capitulates. Neither of them have in quite some time. I don't think that's gonna happen anytime soon. But this is just where we're at with it. It's not pretty for anybody, So it sounds like it's a them problem, not a US problem at least that's how I see it, Sam, go ahead, uh, two parts.
Speaker 2: Also speaking about the natives, the northern Paiu, they went over, they migrated from the east to the western sorry to Nevada. They actually have a legend of them committing a genocide against the the the red haired tribe of cannibals that are the giants of Lovelock Cave, like their traditions, so that how they actually killed an entire tribe of man eaters.
Speaker 1: I mean even with the Aztecs. The Aztecs, the Aztecs subjugated every tribal group that was around them. They would launch the Flower Wars once a year.
Speaker 2: But the second part of how you were talking about over in the sandbox, the reason why, the reason why the Romans named that area Palestine was really a rub towards the Jews and one like fuck you. And it's most they named it Palestine after the Philistines. Yes, also in Arabic they don't have the peace, so there's a in Palestinian. No, your own language doesn't even say Palestine, so you're an archaic alaire.
Speaker 1: I mean, okay, if that's the case, and there's no j in the Hebrew language, so to call them Jews as also you know what I'm saying, like, yeah, we're gonna break down somethings.
Speaker 2: That they call themselves the Jews because they followed Judaism.
Speaker 10: But but that I say, vampires, Okay, fair enough.
Speaker 1: I see Royce and Tony both on muted. I know both you are gonna want to weigh in on this one. Go for it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Palestine, the name goes back at least as far as Herodotus, which is about four hundred and sixty BC, which is before any of the Romans were going there, and it's referring to the small area that's called Gaza now that was Philistia, and Palestine being used as a label for the whole place. It's very arbitrary. The place has had a whole lot of different names, a whole lot of different place names within it. And I don't think blood has nationality, but you can correlate it to geography. So the ancient tombs throughout what is now modern day Israel. DNA can be taken from that, and modern Palestinians do have a lot in common with d N if with that DNA slightly more than modern day Jews do.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, wait, debate. We're talking ancient burial sites. You're saying that the Palestinians have closer blood ties to the ancient burial sites found and just throwing out a random city, let's say Nazareth. You're saying that the Palestinians have closer blood ties to the ancient burials in Nazareth than the Jews do.
Speaker 13: Yes, that is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I would love to see the facts on that one, if you have any kind of studies, and this doesn't have to be on this episode, this could be later on whatever. I would love to see the studies that actually state that.
Speaker 13: Okay, yeah, I'll find something.
Speaker 1: Absolutely fuck yeah, Royce, I see you on Muta. Do you want to weigh in on this one as well? Being our resident Jewish correspondent? Yes, Ish, Yes, that's the most Jewish fucking answer I could ever hope for him.
Speaker 10: For you, good God, I mean, there's there's there yeah, uh no, there is almost no yes or no.
Speaker 8: It's always sure something.
Speaker 10: It was always gonna really say so with this whole thing, there is the can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yeah you kind of cut out, but I hear it now.
Speaker 8: Sorry, it's true.
Speaker 10: While it's true that there were other nations that were a part of the Canaanite region, I mean the israel the Israelites conquered it. I mean just like America, and like the Native Americans. Native Americans have their own, well little portions here and there with their reservations, but America still owns America. One could argue that that could be just a way. Now does he the best way to do it as far as israel Is concerns. But as far as the argument of who was there first, it doesn't matter who was there first.
Speaker 8: It really just mattered at the end of the day, who was the one who conquered it at the end of the day.
Speaker 1: Right, And I understand that's not like a fair conversation. I understand it's not fun to say, like, oh, well, too bad, so sad, that's life. But unfortunately that's the way that it's gone the entirety of human history, and people having like virtue signaling today is not going to change the way that humans have been human ing for forever. So yeah, it's the same conversation to say that, like China has imposed its way into Tibet, they're trying to impose their way into Taiwan. If China was to take Taiwan and be able to defend it from outside for or from the Taiwanese people saying that they this is not their land. If China is able to defend that, it sounds like it's China's island now. I don't I don't know, but it's sure the fuck sounds like that to me, the same way that if Napoleon would have successfully taken over all of Europe and defended it, sounds like Europe is owned by France now, or Nazi Germany over Europe and Russia. You see what I'm saying here, unless an outside force comes back and says, nah, get back to where you belong, or if the local indigenous population is able to win the fuck the fight, the good fight, and win their their land and say no, you can't cross this line because we said so. Unless that's the case, I'm sorry. A piece of paper is only as far as it only goes as far as the piece of paper can be thrown. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm looking at this way too literally. Tony su unmuted it again. Please go ahead?
Speaker 13: Oh well, Sam asked why don't the Israel at least just do it way faster. And I don't no perfect answer to this, but I think they have a much longer time preference and time horizon than most of US Americans do. If anything, they're kind of like the Chinese and the Chinese they're not going to take over Taiwan immediately. They're going to wait a long time. And I think the perception among Jews is they have a much longer view of history than most of the rest of us do. They think of themselves as part of a three thousand year long, you know, train of events instead of just you know, whatever's going on this generation. And there is a lot of cost of doing it too fast, and they do care about pr internationally, so you know, vaguely, that's why they're not just doing it as fast as humanly possible. So go ahead stamp.
Speaker 1: Sorry, no, no, no, I agree with you, man. They can't just come in and eradicate the Palestinians, because, like you know, genocide is never going to be a hot topic. No, it's never going to go over well in the in the eyes of the international communities.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you brought up the term genocide. Explain to me something.
Speaker 8: Why is it that.
Speaker 2: You're cutting out the attacks loop A group.
Speaker 1: You're there, I sound you gotta start over there, man, Yeah, you're cutting out like crazy. The last thing I heard was I'm glad you brought the term genocide something something something Group A. So can you hear me now? Yeah, go ahead and start op. No, well all right then, I don't know, Sam, I don't know what you were trying to get at there, but you know, if you if you are able to get somewhere, we have better service. Brother Bio means I would love to hear you waiting on this one. What about now? I see you moving?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't MINEO known business Group B A tax group A. Group B says we're going to kill you. All our religious text says to kill you. That the trees and the rocks will tell you where you where you are hiding, and we're going to kill you.
Speaker 1: So it says our.
Speaker 2: Profit Group A comes back bout crazy now. Yet more people alive today in Group B than there was at the beginning of a concert.
Speaker 1: You cut out, But I think I understand your.
Speaker 2: Because I'm at a shitty uh signal spot.
Speaker 1: And okay, fair enough fair enough. Essentially, what you're saying is you got Group A, Group B. Group A attax Group B, and because religious text says so, Group B says, oh, no, you're genociding. But somehow there's more in Group B population wise now than there was when the initial conflict started. I think that was your overall point. And no, I'm not saying that there's a genocide against the Palestinians right now. A lot of people would say.
Speaker 2: So, which there isn't that there is not.
Speaker 1: That's in what way there's a genocide?
Speaker 2: Why would we hear what Group B says when they're the one who has been saying, oh, we should kill off all of Group we should kill off all the Jews and death to America. But yet they start the war, they want the war. But yet when they get their shit not the fuck out, they will oh, no, you're genociding us. That's not fair, that's not great. Well maybe you should have stayed the fuck home, don't blow shit up, and you should have mine your own fucking business. You we put the fuck you, so you want this war now, time to fucking die.
Speaker 1: Fair enough. However, let's keep in mind that Palestine wouldn't have attacked Israel if it wasn't for Net and Yahoo giving them the funds of resource to do so. But hold on, Tony, you believe that there is a Palestinian genocide going on right now? I would love to hear why, because to Sam's point, Palestine and the Palestinian people, what's the current death toll? Just as an example. I don't know if you would like have that number off top of your head or whatever, but I have a weird feeling that there's probably a lot less death there than there is, for instance, in the Ukraine Russia conversation.
Speaker 13: Okay, well, the estimates for guys that vary between about seventy thousand and six hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 13: Israel at first was denying that it was ever as high as seventy thousand, but then about a year ago they said, that's actually a pretty good estimate. The six hundred thousand comes from a few people talking to you and special Wherepper tour Francesca Albanesa, and I think it's probably way higher than seventy thousand because you just look at the damn satellite photos and all the buildings, almost all the buildings are gone, and also who started it? Well, there was, there's the nineteen seventy borders, there's the nineteen sixty eight borders. The Jews have done nothing but expand their territory more and more. In the population of Gaza was composed of people who were kicked out of everywhere else.
Speaker 1: Let's not forget they gave back land right in the two thousands.
Speaker 13: In two thousand and five because there were Israeli settlements in Gayza, and then the Israeli government said we're going to pull our settlers out of those and the settlers did not go willingly, but they did get pulled out. I don't think any of them died or anything. No, no, but there's this settler population that's very, very radical, and they're the most they're the most violent ones. Still they got pulled out.
Speaker 1: Let's go off of that number. Let's let's say it is seventy thousand. I don't know what the population of Palestine is grand total. I don't know at what point you could classify something as a genocide rather than to say that it was, you know, collateral damage, Like, at what point does it go from collateral damage to obviously there is like there's some wild shit going on here. And I'm not saying that there was no wildness going on with the Gods situation. Absolutely there was, right. We have tons of reports from all sides of the conflicts saying that there was way too much brutality where it wasn't needed. I'm willing to be with you on this. Acknowledge this. I don't know how he would be able to classify this as a genocide, however, I don't know aside. Yes, you could see the Israeli soldiers themselves, they are doing some wild shit, but those are usually smaller groups, right. This is the same conversation to say, there was that marine that threw a puppy off a cliff in Afghanistan and that video went super viral. The Marines are trying to kill all the dogs in Afghanistan. Did these ruthless monsters or was that one guy being a shithead. Well, there's this group of Marine Corps snipers that are pissing all over dead Taliban soldiers. The Marines don't respect the dead, is okay? Maybe? Or was that an isolated case that went viral and optics for everything? You see what I'm saying, Uh huh. So I don't know what the population of Palestine was prior to the you know Hamas in the attack, versus what it is today.
Speaker 13: I'm you know, Gaza was two point two million, I think if we're from what I've read, and West Bank gives the way bigger one at about six million. Okay, But also I've read that, like and Sam brought this up, the population of Palestine has increased over the last fifty sixty seventy years.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure people do be fucking.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and somehow they have enough food and everything. But I don't know if I can trust any of the numbers coming out of there now since October seventh, especially from Gaza.
Speaker 1: Well what does it say, like what's the current population of Palestine? And granted we need to take this with a massive heap of salt.
Speaker 13: Well, Donald Trump was trying to set up this board of peace, and he said, I think Oz is going to be a great place for the one point seven million people who are going to live there. So we went from okay, do the quick subtraction. That's half a million people gone from what it was assumed to be before October seventh. So he kind of may have let the truth out by accident there.
Speaker 1: If that's accurate if there has been a half a million deaths, and again I'm not trying to like downplay that. I don't know what the international community classifies as like a number value associated with Okay, this is clearly a genocide because there was Muslims that were killed in that attack. There was there was Christians that were killed as a part of the Israeli attack on Gaza as well. So I mean, it's not a it's not a racial thing. It's not I guess you could say a nationality thing, but even that's kind of a tentative statement. So I don't I don't know. I don't know if this would actually be classified as a genocide or if that is a yellow journalism trying to make a thing bigger and more impactful than it actually is. I don't know.
Speaker 13: Right there's been this ICC prosecution report that's basically quote mind all the members of the Israeli government who have ever said anything very harsh against the Palestinians along the lines of get rid of them, and Ben Gavier was saying just this past week, you know, if you're a soldier and you're not killing like thirty or forty Palestinians a day, in guys, and you're not doing enough. You gotta crank those numbers up. Bro, speaking Hebrew, this is Itamar ben Gavier. It was just another statement this week. This guy's always saying shitty things.
Speaker 4: He's embarrassed.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 13: You know, Nettan Yahoo is at least smart enough not to say stuff like that most of the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll give you that. There are some people that are a little extra with the Israeli conversation then Yah, who's definitely one of them. Hadn't heard Ben Gavier say that, But okay, that is a statement. And again even I remember times in the military, Dude, there'd be guys that would like get you motivated to go over and fucking slam heads against walls and like blood cuts and chaos all the things. I'm not sure if this was him speaking to the troops and like getting them riled up, or if this was him giving some sort of an address to the nation in like a press conference type situation. Ah, that's it could play very well in one case and not very well in another. So I don't know, Bengavier sounds kind of a kind of like a dickhead to me personally. Sam, go ahead once again, see you, brother.
Speaker 2: You brought up NAT and Yahoo. No offense to you voice. You know you're my second favorite Jew. But fuck the NAT and Yahoo or Satan Yahoo. However you feel about him, I don't like him because in.
Speaker 15: The front of the cap everything he's on America, good funds, good funds. But but he as say that we've been in that war.
Speaker 14: We've been at war against woom for the last couple of thousand years. And then but then he also likes America to room and but behind the scenes hitting cameras. So how do you feel about American of the Jewish war on Rome or something?
Speaker 2: The book's weird? He says that, well, America is the new Rome and we'll never be funds with room.
Speaker 1: They're the enemy.
Speaker 8: So net and Ya, who is.
Speaker 2: Definitely a snake in the grass.
Speaker 1: Bro, you got to get to somewhere with better service. You you, Sam, I love you to death. You've got to get somewhere. We have more than one bar of service. Brother. It's it's getting bad. It's crazy work. But okay, uh Royce, if you can understand any of that, give your two.
Speaker 2: I have fool WiFi and it something's.
Speaker 1: Off, Sam. I don't know to tell Royce go ahead.
Speaker 8: So I don't know because I think I'm fluded.
Speaker 10: I'm not really into Israeli politics, so I couldn't tell you one way or the other.
Speaker 1: Good don't get into Israeli politics.
Speaker 10: It's fucking dogshit, right, So like, I don't know a lot of what I know slash year.
Speaker 8: I'll either read sibits here and there or what you guys have to say. So I don't honestly know.
Speaker 9: I know that that I've had friends or I have friends who live in Israel who know a lot more than I do, and they say that it's not how it always appears in the in the mainstream media.
Speaker 8: But like yet, I don't know. I I am.
Speaker 10: A treasure trove of knowledge on other random shits politics and Yahoo.
Speaker 8: I am an ignorantus. So I don't know.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know what, You're probably better off for that, to be honest with you. It's any pretty, any pretty, no matter what way slice it. Get the chat, go ahead, go ahead. Time.
Speaker 13: I want to go one back, one step back to what I was saying about how educated Jews have a very very very long term view of history, and to them, the United States of America has not been around very long time at all. It's only been maybe a tenth of their history, and they consider all Christened Christendom to be probably their enemy based on their experience in the Middle Ages and Byzantine Empire and everything like that. So I think American Protestants think of themselves as something like the antithesis of Rome. But to educated Jews who think in a very very long time span, you Protestants are still Rome to them, You're still Christendom to them, and you're you may be a fairweather friend right now, but it's been a very brief period of history where that's been the case and not permanent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's crazy to me because the Protestants themselves have been very very pro Israel, right, and the Protestants do see ourselves as I want to say, the antithesis of Rome. I'll say, the correct evolution of Rome. And the Protestants by and large are pro Israel. These days, more and more of them are turning from that mindset, like as of the current as of like six months ago to now, most of them are turning from it. But for the majority of Protestantism, aside from Martin Luther, he himself being the quote unquote father of Protestantism, he himself led a few big pushes against the Jews in Germany. Right, he even wrote a book that's outlawed in the United States about the truth on Jews. It's the whole thing. But you know, the Germans have always hated They got long standing history of the Germans having issues with the Jews. To be honest with you, but yeah, I could. I can understand why the Israelis or the Jewish people would have an issue with Christendom as a whole, even though the only reason they exist is because, like the nation of Israel exists is because of Christendom as a whole. Right, If it wasn't for Christendom, World War II wouldn't have gone the way that they would hope, and Israel wouldn't be the nation that they are now. But like, all right, yes, I understand the Germans had some sort of like Operation African situation where they were gonna take Madagascar and turn that into like a Jewish haven. That was never going to work. There was zero point zero zero percent shot that that was actually going to be a viable option. It is the thing that was written down on paper. That is the thing that a couple of German politicians are pushing for. The logistics of it do not line up. The just the very basis of infrastructure was not there. But that, yeah, sure, I don't know. It just it's never been a thing that I've never met a Jewish person who looks at me as a Christian and is like, oh, you're one of those. I have seen Jewish people feel that way about the Muslims. That is a fact, even in America. So I don't know. Oh, God, Tristan, I see you. It's your hand raised way in on this one, bro.
Speaker 6: No, I just wanted to know you consider yourself Protestant or what do you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, if I had to put a title over myself, I would say that I am a non denominational I suppose evangelical Christian, but there is a few nuances to that that I don't really get into the whole televangelism side of things. I have a really big problem with a lot of the big mega churches and how they do business, because I don't believe that church should be a business. I feel like there's a very fine line that should be drawn in the sand on that one. But yes, as far as I goes, so, I hold respect for the Catholics. I hold respect for the Eastern Orthodox and what you might call like high mass denominations of Christianity. I got mad respect for them. I do believe that they are in error. I don't believe that they are in what they might say anathema or whatever.
Speaker 13: Like.
Speaker 1: I don't think that Catholics are going to hell because they think that the wine and the bread is actually Jesus blood and body. I don't believe that they're going to hell for such a belief by any means, right, But I think that they may have a few errors in their beliefs, and they believe that I have a few errors in mind. You know, they're no hatred here.
Speaker 6: Right, yeah, all right, I just want to know I heard you talking about it.
Speaker 16: Second I was like, I don't know if I've ever actually cleared up what he would call himself.
Speaker 6: So all right, okay, by.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, fair enough. Although somebody asked in the Chat is Israel, I'm sorry, don't don't the Mountain Jews own land in Israel?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: I don't know if the Church of Latter day Saints aka the Mormons aka Joseph Smith Cocksuckers aka the Mountain Jews. I don't know if they actually believe that they own land in Israel because their Zion is in Missouri. Their holiest city on Earth is in Missouri. So take that with what you want. It's a whole. It's like a I don't even know if it's a pilgrimage site for them or not. I do know that a lot of Mormons make a trip to that area once a year, but I mean, it's not like a yearly thing. It's just kind of a thing, you know. It's like saying, like, Okay, I like Disney movies, but I'm not going out of my way to go to Disneyland. It's a thing I could go to, but it's not a thing I got to go to unless you're a Disney adult, which means that you're probably a victim of Listen, I'm not saying that every child molestation victim becomes a Disney adult. All I'm saying is that every Disney adult happens to be a victim of child molestation. You do with that information, which you want, all right? The first man I see the hand raised by the go ahead.
Speaker 4: If I recall correctly.
Speaker 17: Yeah, Missouri is their big promised land area and cornerstone for the temple I think is still there. And if I recall though, the Catholic Church currently owns the land, it's on God.
Speaker 1: If that ain't some sort of poetic justice, I don't know what is bro The cornerstone is currently owned by the Catholic Church. Is there a church?
Speaker 8: There?
Speaker 1: Is there a cathedral in this area?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm not sure. I've never actually been there to see it.
Speaker 17: But that's just I was former LDS, so that's just how the story has been told to me.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize you were a former LDS. Holy shit, Hold on now, now we got a backtrack. Here are you from? Are you from the Utah area, or are you from somewhere else? It just happen to be LDS.
Speaker 17: No, just happened to be I was East Coast. That basically, my ex wife is what got me into it. And the more I see about the LDS church, the more I understand why she liked it.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait, wait home, I'm back and back and back and back on your ex wife is what got you into this? So Tomes pause, Hold the fuck on you were out there living your life. Would you have classified yourself as like a Christian prior to the marriage.
Speaker 4: Uh? Not at that point.
Speaker 1: No, okay, So just kind of a believer in something, not really putting labels on it. And you found a woman, you fell in love. All the things you're telling me, that shit was so good that you were willing to start wearing like holy garbs under your clothes for that ass.
Speaker 17: Oh I never had the holy garbs. I never got the mcclassic priesthood.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, all right, so you were you were there, you know, in thoughts and prayers, you weren't there in physicality.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was. It was only about a year.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, dude, watching people convert their religious beliefs for their spouse, which is it's beautiful to see, you know what I mean, when it's genuine all the things good shit. I've mentioned this before. We had a Navy doc when I was in the Marine Corps, and we called him jew Doc first of all, because his nose was fucking too can sam on his boy, it was bad. But he I thought that he was born and raised Jewish, and that like led to the jokes being made and of course, it's the military. We give each other the piss all the time, taking and giving you. But no, he was born and raised Southern Baptist, but he was married to a Jewish woman and was going through the process of converting to Judaism. And I'm talking the whole nine, wearing the yamaka, all the things. And I'm like, bro, is it really like that good? Like I've never I've never been with a Jewish lady, but like, is it good enough to forsake all of your upbringing and go to this route? And he's wore up and down. Yes, not just to her but to the religion itself all the things.
Speaker 12: Bro.
Speaker 1: As soon as he converts and has a kid with this chick, two years later she divorces his ass. Now he's paying child support, so some other duke live in his house. And I'm like, oh, oh, you got God, You got God hard. So I don't know, man, Maybe the LDS, I don't know. Maybe throwing that Mormon ass on it was enough to make you convert in some of your ways. But no, you kept it true, kept it wholesome in your regard. Man, I'm here for it. Holy shit, Tristan, go ahead, and wagh in you also being former man.
Speaker 16: I was just gonna say that actually, like, well, yeah, I mean it's basically there's on the kind of if I remember it, they kind of thing. It's like where the Garden of Eden.
Speaker 6: Was and all that shit.
Speaker 16: Closest city to that I think is Independence, But they don't actually have a temple there. So the spin off from the Mormon Church I think it's called like the Community of Christ.
Speaker 6: Church or something. They have the temple there and it is a fucking crazy looking building. You should look it up real quick.
Speaker 1: The Community of Christ Church in Missouri.
Speaker 16: Yeah, temple, Community of Christ Temple and Independence of Missouri. It's like an upside down fucking snow cone or something. So it was like it was one of the brothers or nephews of I don't know, somebody who thought that they should be the ones to take over control. Yeah, I look at that fucking thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, pause. I mean I ask you a couple of follow up questions here, brother, So the Community of Christ is this still considered LDS Uh?
Speaker 16: Yeah, well, I mean yes, I think they consider themselves that basically.
Speaker 1: I mean, they it's all.
Speaker 6: The same shit.
Speaker 16: But like I said, when the hans Mill massacre happened, which is where a bunch of them got killed, including Smith. Actually, I have like a great great maybe great, I don't know how many times great, but one of my great uncles freaking died right alongside of him too.
Speaker 6: I didn't even know until.
Speaker 16: My grandpa passed away a couple of years ago how entrenched my family is in the fucking history of the beginnings of the church.
Speaker 6: But it's fucking deep because.
Speaker 16: Like my grandpa, he wasn't even raised in the church, like his mom was kind of Mormon, but not really. Right then, my grandma made Grandpa convert and joined the church when he was like my age, when he was like forty, because much like me, he was a crazy fucking he was alcoholic. Mine was always kind of more substance, but he was a crazy fucking alcoholic, being a crazy asshole. Gramm was like, you are done with this and we're joining the church or we're fucking getting a divorce.
Speaker 4: Wait.
Speaker 1: Wait, Joseph Smith was killed. He was shot in the upstairs room and fell to his death. That was in Missouri.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: That was in this area, And you know what the fuck is this? Y'all? Do labyrinths, lds, walks, labyrinths and shit.
Speaker 18: Oh man, I have no idea what the fuck that is. Honestly, I had no idea. I'm learning new things today, y'all. The Mountain Jews got their own wild shit, Okay, I mean.
Speaker 6: It's it's basically the spinoff. I can't remember if it was like.
Speaker 16: Joseph Smith's nephew or fucking cousin or something, but it was somebody who thought that they should be the ones.
Speaker 6: To take over the church when he died.
Speaker 16: They got fucking the boot, you know, because everybody else followed.
Speaker 6: Whoever else was. I don't think it was Brigham Young yet, but.
Speaker 16: Maybe it was whoever whoever they followed out of Missouri into Utah's who obviously inheritance leaders in the church.
Speaker 1: But what Sam's still cutting out like crazy, he's jumping in. I don't know what to make of it.
Speaker 6: Quit speaking, Sam, Nobody understands.
Speaker 1: You can't understand you, Sam. You gotta get to a better area, Sam, That's essentially what it sounds like. I know, Sam, usually you're coming through crystal clear. I don't know what's up. I don't know if it's a Wi Fi or your phone, or what's up? Maybe like leave the chat and then come back in or something. Maybe that will help.
Speaker 6: He made the fucking Israeli Jews man, and then they're fucking attacking.
Speaker 1: That's what it is. He called for the genocide of the original Jews, not the Mountain Jews. Jesus all right, But anyways, so yeah, I didn't know that this place existed, So this is new information to me. I'm going to be looking up the Community of Christ Temple more in depth later on Jesus. Okay, Royce, go ahead, man.
Speaker 10: Why the fun Jewish facts for the night is that if there is a man who conversed to Judaism, if he is not circumcised, he must become circumcised. If he is super if he is in fact circumcised, then there is a there is a ritual called tipazzam, which is literally means a blood where blood is drawn from that area to signify the circumcision being done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and from what I and I asked him about that as well. Actually, so he was already circumcised. The majority of Christians circumcise their children. And this isn't like a ninety percent, it's it's becoming less and less common these days. But yeah, the majority of you know, Christians, especially because he was born Southern Baptist, so a lot of the Protestant Christianity groups will definitely be circumcising their children. So I think he just had to do a little thing, a little pinprick, little blood from the dick. He's good to go.
Speaker 10: I had that, by the way, by I had that done because when I was so because when I was a kid, I was serercized in the hospital.
Speaker 8: So when as I.
Speaker 10: Was becoming religious, I actually had that ceremony done on me. As a matter of fact, the same day that my son was circumcised, the same day, the same day, actually, I had mine done and then my son was circumcised.
Speaker 8: By the way, he also cried. He also cried a lot worse during his first bath.
Speaker 10: Than he did when he was circumcised, which is very ironic.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've I've had my son's circumcised, but honestly, that wasn't for religious reasons. That was for cleanliness reasons. But I know some people think that I'm some sort of a monster for doing that. Okay, fine, y'all raise your kids the way you want to raise them. All raised mind the way I want to. But you know, I mean, hell, I've even told the story. Man, my grandfather couldn't deploy the Korea until he got cut. That used to be a thing that you had to do in the military before you were deployable, because if you are going without a shower for six months, they need to know that your dick's not going to rot off from god knows what. And it's like, well, that's crazy. Yeah, it's crazy to us now. In the fifties, that wasn't seen as so crazy, to be honest with you, I was just kind of what it was. But anyway, yeah, wild shit. And I didn't know that because I knew you.
Speaker 13: You.
Speaker 1: I thought, you know you were born you have Jewish blood within you, but I know you were raised more of a I don't know.
Speaker 8: I was raised Christian. I was Christian?
Speaker 1: Was it Christian or Messianic jew?
Speaker 8: I was raised Christian up until I was ten.
Speaker 10: Then my mother discovered Messianic Christianity when I was ten, and so from ten to eighteen.
Speaker 1: I was Messianic. Okay, okay, fair enough, But but you were circumcised that as a child, like at birth so to speak. Correct, Yes, yeah, so All you had to do was give a little blood when the time came. So I hope it didn't leave like a scar or nothing. That would be weird.
Speaker 8: No, but I almost passed out because I didn't eat anything that morning.
Speaker 1: That was fun, Dude, I I got loopy. Yeah, I'm like that with needles, Dude. That's the thing I'm not scared of. Like tattoos, seeing a needle doesn't do nothing to me. Getting stuck. I didn't even know that was the thing until boot camp. Running the gaunt, like getting stuck thirteen times in like thirty seconds apparently made me drop. Dude. Still to this day, I'm like that when it comes to needles. I hate it. That's one of my biggest flaws that if I could change about me, I would. I will also say, though, whenever I would give blood back when I was a drinker, I loved it. Man. You go donate a you know, a pint or court whatever they take off you. Then you go right off the little vampire bus and you light you up a cigarette and go splam you like two beers.
Speaker 19: You are.
Speaker 1: You're vibing at that point because you're already running a court low. You know what I'm saying, everything hits a little more intensity at that moment, which was perfect for me. But yeah, man, the first man, I see you, brother, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, back to the Mountain Jews.
Speaker 17: After I got out of it and I started getting into this world, I decided, you know, I'm gonna look up the meaning of the name Morone.
Speaker 4: You know, the angel that came to Joseph Smith the.
Speaker 1: Very good rabbit hole to dive down into.
Speaker 17: Man, Yeah, one of the harder ones that will pop up, but you have to kind of dig for it. Is the meaning is from the from the place or at the Lake of fire or something along that line.
Speaker 4: That a little interesting.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Yeah. The whole MORONEI thing is, I'm be honest with you, any any group that's trying to name an angel is a little silly to me, because there are a few angels that were named biblically speaking. But even to say like the Metatron, that's not, at least in the Christian literature nowhere you're gonna find that name anywhere. I think there may possibly and Royce, I don't know if you even dug in on this one. There's a Jewish source that names the Metatron, but that's not like a name that Christianity is supposed to really acknowledged. Then you got Morona I that ain't nowhere in the text completely made up start to finish. But then again, so is the entirety of the storyline of the Book of Mormons. So like, all right, sure for throwing things, and why not throw in a little extra thing here and there for flair. I don't know, Royce, do you know anything about the old Metatron?
Speaker 8: So I know that he's brought up for sure, and commentaries for the Torah, I'm sure he's brought up in Gamara. I will tell you this that even when it comes to that angel's name or that angel that most people do not say the entire word.
Speaker 4: We say attacks.
Speaker 8: We actually don't generally say the entire name.
Speaker 1: So you do believe in this this angel.
Speaker 8: So yeah, for sure, I think that they're saying that.
Speaker 20: The angel that uh, that his who was associated with God's name specifically, is that also my my be the game of the Angel of Death.
Speaker 8: I don't remember exactly. I look it up really quick, really quickly, but yeah, sure.
Speaker 10: In in commentaries, for sure, he's written about, but nothing is explicit in thea in general.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, all right, sam U see your hand raised. Let's hope the audio quality is a little better this time around.
Speaker 8: Do I sound like a person?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Whatever you did, it fixed it, all right? Brother?
Speaker 14: Weigh in.
Speaker 2: So, first off, I just dropped two things down for of Metatron, a lot of and yes, supernaturals claimed him to be a skuy, but that's neither here nor there there According to certain apok of full text from the Vampires, and I'm not talking about the dwarfs in vampires, I'm about voices vampires, that he some believed that he is actually the transformed prophet Enoch, that when he became, when he was ascended up without dying, that he transformed into an angel. I, however, do not ascertain that. I don't believe a man man will ever become an angelist, because we are higher than the angels.
Speaker 8: The angels and everything, correct.
Speaker 1: I asked.
Speaker 2: But I, however, do find it funny because to that to the Mormons, the dwarfing vampires, they're Moses like person would be Brigham Young because he's the one that took them to Utah. He's also the one that started the polygamy and bill U bigamy.
Speaker 1: Joseph Smith started that too, though, brother, that wasn't just a Brigham thing. Joseph Smith had a couple of wives. One of them was like twelve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Brigham Young was also one that says, yeah, you're not gonna have any colored ribes because he absolutely hated that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dude. The Mormons believe that black people came from demons up until like the eighties. They finally swapped now and finally like, Okay, maybe maybe the blacks can go to Heaven.
Speaker 13: Two.
Speaker 1: I don't know, we'll see. It's like, wait, I'm sorry, the nineteen seventies or eighties somewhere in there, it's like you're just now acknowledging that that's crazy.
Speaker 2: There is a thought that Noah's sons were the progenitor of most of the races.
Speaker 12: If I came, I think.
Speaker 2: The ham he was the curse. He got cursed by Noah, and he was the progenitor of the African race. And one became the progenitor of the Mongoloid race, and then the other one became the Takus Caucasian or whatever the fuck you want to call it.
Speaker 8: I don't remember the scientific term.
Speaker 2: But each one of them is a progenitor, which is kind of funny because they each had a wife and women's While yes, we can trace out of conco DNA to a one woman because every man's might conco DNA exclusively comes to a from a woman. But there's three strands of it now due to the three vives of that, well, Noah's ark of that.
Speaker 4: Noah's children's wives.
Speaker 2: So it all makes sense. And I mean personally, Uh, talking about how a guy will convert over a religion to his wife, all I'm gonna say is, you can't put a price on good pussy, and good pussy will have a man do some stupid ship.
Speaker 1: I have seen many a man sign over everything for something like that. This is a fact.
Speaker 2: I will admit I have done some stupid ship. M I was young and dumb and full of come.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean we've all done some stupid things in our youth. I get this one.
Speaker 2: But you know, I never convert religions. And uh, circumcision is mutilation.
Speaker 1: Actually I disagree with you, but also disagree, but that's the thing. This is one of those This is especially these days, this is such a topic thereby's like you're cutting off nerve endings from the skin, not from the head of your dick.
Speaker 2: It's not this okay, So do you not consider cutting oneself self mutilation?
Speaker 1: I guess it depends on for what purpose.
Speaker 2: If you cut something off of your body, that is mutilation. Look, I understand God said it's a covenant and everything to show the faith. But at the same time, if God didn't want that to be on Jumans, he wouldn't have specifically put it there.
Speaker 1: I disagree, Yeah, same, same.
Speaker 8: It's also also.
Speaker 10: The fact that that it's there, and the fact that we have to cut it off, Like one one of the lessons that I was taught to learn from boy.
Speaker 1: This is obviously a religious.
Speaker 21: Thought, but like the whole idea is that we should be sectually pure, that we should not like go out and control ourselves, especially us men. And I speak very much so for myself and I'm not speaking for anybody else, but like I know that it's very very easy to let that uh part of our anatomy, you know, control us, or control and control me. So the whole idea is to cut it back and control it. But like the fact that so here, I also don't think that so if we want to.
Speaker 9: Get certumcized for climates reasons, no problem. But like, honestly, if nobody else besides Jews got circumcised, like, that's okay with me because the origins of it, at least what I believe, is the covenant between God and the Jewish people. So like anybody wants to do it, fantastic, but it's not a necessity as opposed to Jews.
Speaker 10: It is like people the Jews can't even take the the the corbin paystock. We're not even supposed to have any of that unless you're certain size.
Speaker 8: So there's rules of regulations for it.
Speaker 1: No, I would agree to it. Let me ask you this, Sam, just throwing this out as an example. Do you believe that somebody gauging their ears is mutilation? The reason why I'm asking is because you're you weren't born with these massive holes in your ears. Do you believe that somebody that is will, under their own fruition, free human being, put gauges in their ears? Do you believe that they are mutilating their body, their holy temple? Or do you think that this is h is a them thing?
Speaker 2: I mean, I have tattoos, I have my ears, do I I personally wouldn't do it. But at the same time, that's not you putting pieces a piece of your body, your body off.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is not necessarily apples apples comparison. I understand that. But my point is you are doing a modification to your body that God didn't give you.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, with that being said, I've also the only body. I mean, I want to do a type of body modification called scarification that.
Speaker 1: Is absolutely modific, that is mutilation by definition.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, boy, I'm not cutting actual flesh off of me.
Speaker 1: No, you're scarring your body. Which it's where now we are talking apples to apples.
Speaker 2: I mean, what is the tattoo if not a designed scar?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, I'm here for it, and for religious reasons is the reason why I'm here for it. Keep in mind there's multiple times in the Bible where God mentions tattoos. The Bible says that God has a tattoo of the your face on the palm of his hand. There's also a time when there was a celebration that was done in God's honor, and he was so pleased with it that he gave everybody in attendance rings and nose rings. This is all that God gave the people. See, I don't think that any of this is you know negative what I am saying. And I don't also believe.
Speaker 2: That if somebody, if a man is gonna get circumcised, I personally believe that should be a thing that he does when he is at the age of maturity. If he wants to do that to get closer to God, yes I should go for it. Well, if I have an old lady and she says she's that when the housband says she wants a kid to get circumercised, I'm like, nope, he ain't doing that, not to my son, Fuck you bitch, Nope.
Speaker 1: I will say that you would rather be done when their babies and don't remember, I think that's more humane, you know.
Speaker 2: I think the whole practice of it is not humane. Maybe my person myself, that know, that's not a thing like it throughout my family.
Speaker 1: That's not a thing. So I mean, look, everybody's got their own things, and I'm not saying that I believe that if you don't get certain and you're going to hell. Like no, we live under a new covenant these days, right, Circumcision is not a part of the covenant that Christians live under these days. However, it's also a thing that has been practiced for thousands of years safely and ethically. So I don't I know a lot of people are going to get mad at me for this one.
Speaker 2: What about the ones that suck the penis blood that they.
Speaker 1: Put I'm not talking about how that is done. I'm talking about in today's modern world. Doctors are not sucking baby dicks, you know what I'm saying. So, like, no, it can be done ethically, and that's up to the parents to decide. But I don't think that there's a some sort of a crazy The same community that is very anti circumcision is the same community that is very anti vax And the problem is that they have a lot of very good points, but then they take it to such a far degree to where they're like, you are making it to where they'll never have sexual gratification as an adult. I'm like, that's very inaccurate, extremely accurate. Actually, E're cutting off so many nerve endings. No, you're cutting off a section of skin that, yeah, while it does have it has so many nerves in the noe. Sure, I have nerves on the back of my house.
Speaker 2: Sure be quicker to get to like sexual gratification, right, they needed to live, No, But at the same time, it's just like, why would we be cutting skin off of the genitals. That's like one one miss slip and you just castraighted a child.
Speaker 1: That miss slip is a bit of an extra miss slip. Dog the head of the dick is a good ways a way. Yeah, it has happened in some very extreme circumstances, but well, I believe in making rules for the majority, not the exception. That's just me. And if you're telling me that I got a ninety nine point nine to five percent chance of this procedure going on, fine and a point zero five percent chance of something going catastrophically wrong. Personally, I'm good with that. And everybody's got their own vibes on this. I'm not trying to convert your way of thinking, nothing like that. It's just I believe that it's a preference choice. What I'm saying is a lot of the literature you have to you have to read the biases on it, because these people are acting like a man that's been circumcised will be always he'll never understand what it's supposed to really feel like, and like that's very very untrue.
Speaker 2: Well, no, so when a man is circumcised, they it does become de sensit has by like a faction.
Speaker 1: Yes, so you can last longer. I don't think I've ever heard of anyone complain of such. I agree, I'm just being real. Yeah, I've heard women. I've heard women say that they prefer uncut versus cut. Meanwhile, these same women are the ones they're asking why men don't last long enough. And it's like, well, you know, I'm not trying to be that guy here to tell you this, but there ain't no Santa Claus. And perhaps you should change your taste. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Perhaps they swap up some positions, do something. You know what, I don't know. If a guy is a one pump chump, then he needs to hang it up.
Speaker 1: That's sad, but I mean that's the thing man, you get to do. It's uncircumcised. He rolls back the skin. He only he's he's working on a time clock. Right now, the wind blows the right way, it's all over. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: For yourself, I.
Speaker 1: Don't have to I'm cut, so I can't speak on me after this. I'm speaking on be half of my boys that I know that are uncut. They're like, yeah, it's great until I roll it back. Then it's going down. So I'm like, so, you you just going in there like sheathed, You're you're you're doing the deed while the tool is still within the sheath, and then you're deciding to unsheath it. And he's like, yeah, when it's when it's go time, like you know what I'm saying, Then it's it's all all right.
Speaker 2: They're doing something wrong because.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't know, dude, I would not know. I've never like watched the practice of how an uncut person gets after it. But I'm just gonna assume that works out for the.
Speaker 2: Way it works the exact same way. But if they're like on a time limit like fifteen minutes, dog, you stop jacking it.
Speaker 1: You need to do so or you need to do that more to desensitize it. Air go the reason for the cut. But okay, anyway we're getting we have gone so far off on the on the Dick conversations for this evening Norse Trucker come way in on this with your norse paganism. Tell us where we're fucked up here?
Speaker 22: Your guys are talking about dicks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's about as fucked.
Speaker 2: Up as it is.
Speaker 1: For what be it that I'm a Catholic? I'm uncut or I'm cut? So you know, wait, wait, wait pause, you just said very conflicting things you said. First off, I said, now you're saying catholic. Now you're saying cut uncut. Clarify dog, No.
Speaker 6: No, sorry, sorry?
Speaker 1: Be it that I was a Catholic? Yeah? Right, I'm cut? Okay, figure this right, Okay, Yeah, but let's not talk about dis Yeah, we can definitely change topics. It's all good. I think we've had our fill of the penile conversation this evening. Right, that works out. Moving on to the next article. Another democratic socialist victory Angie Nixon in Florida's and shockwaves through party establishment. So, for anybody who has been keeping up, by the way, if you're listed as a communist and I believe as a socialist as well, by federal law, you are not allowed to hold any elected position. Okay. If you are a communist and you win an election, you are supposed to be arrested on federal charges. It's just one of these laws is on the books that nobody really enacts or enforces. Right, So, now we have this situation going on. Direct quote, they call us extreme, they call us radical, the progressive Senate candidates said, but I think people see through that. No, No, actually we don't. We really don't, especially with old Angie Nixon. For those that don't know, Angie Nixon just had this go down.
Speaker 22: She only joined the organization back in June, but as a state lawmaker for the ree term, she's been known as a progressive fire brinker. They're interrupting the state House with a bullhorn and then staging a sit in at Ronda Santis' office this year to protest as jerrymandered congressional map.
Speaker 1: So real quick, I'm just to circle back to what she said here, direct quote from Angie Nixon. They call us extreme, they call us radical. But I think people see through that. Cut back to her with a pink megaphone in a hearing and just getting after dear and then with their guy. Okay, so again again, and I don't think that it's crazy to say that this is extreme misbehavior. I'm not saying there's not a time and place to act an ass. I'm saying literally for no reason. You can look up the reasons why she did that and what was being voted on that day. It was basically just too loudly show her ass. But here we go. It wasn't supposed to be this way. In conservative Florida, Alex Vindmann, a retired Army intelligence officer who blew the whistle on Donald Trump in his first term. Yep, y'all heard that right appeared set to carry the Democratic establishment banner as the party staged a long shot bid to topple the Republican US senator right off the rip. I would say, good fucking luck, you know, but okay, all right, Florida's Democratic voters had other ideas. Democratic socialist Angie Nixon emerged a surprise victor in the US Senate primary on Tuesday, after a campaign in which she was outfunded and outspent by Vindmann at a ratio of more than ten to one. This actually kind of sounds familiar to me. I brought up Brandon Herrera in Texas and he was also outspent ten to one by the incumbent, and he's a Republican the guy who was taking the position from was listed as a Republican Tony Gonzalez, who is actually not. He's a rhino and a bitch. I'm gonna be honest with you, but either way, he was outspent ten to one and lost the vote by like four hundred votes. This time around, he's pretty much handily clinched the position. And as before, Tony Gonzalez's assistant set herself on fire for affair between the two of them. That's a whole other conversation, but the point is so Angie Nixon was outspent by the incumbent right ten to one, and the voters, for some reason, thought that she was the voice they wanted to speak on their behalf in Washington, d C. Her trive have sent shockwaves through the Democratic Party machine as it prepares to mount a challenge to the incumbent Republican Senator Ashley Moody in November's US midterm elections. Now here's the deal. As of now, Ashley Moody is the incumbent, So all this was was knocking out the other Democratic nominee that was highly highly, more favored than she was. Doesn't matter. She's louder she's got more eyes on her. The people are moving in that direction. She's got a lot of motion. So with that mind, yeah, we're moving forward here. Nixon a Tenasius, a tenacious, rather left wing fighter and former union organizer who has represented Jacksonville in the Florida House since twenty twenty. A union organizer. Now, I'm not anti union, but I am saying that typically when there's unions, there's fuck shit afoot. So all right. She raised nine hundred and seventy five thousand dollars in her campaign as against Vindemann's sixteen point three million, but garnered more than seven hundred and fifty thousand votes to her opponent's five hundred and fifty, an overwhelming victory that has left his campaign scratching its head as to where it all went wrong. I got a weird feeling. I got a weird feeling. It's because of social media. It's because she knows how to go viral. The legacy politicians don't understand, well, maybe we should be using the Internet for our campaigns. You're like, they're just now getting hip to that fact. Meanwhile, Yeah, younger people who understand how algorithms work are able to get their name out there, way more for way less money. It's crazy to see how it's shifting. But anyway, quote, the reason we all collectively thought that he was the favorite was because he had the national name recognition. Yes, because that's what wins elections these days. The same name you've seen on the ballot for the last eight elections that didn't win, they're gonna see that name. And no, he means business fucking return. And especially because he was able to raise so much money. No, that means that he was plugged into cer and wealthy benefactories. But the problem is, wealthy benefactors don't actually equal votes. Now, I understand that elections and campaigns take a lot of money. Every yard sign, every radio ad, every podcast ad, whatever that cost actual dollars. I understand that, Unfortunately, this is no longer the nineties, you know what I mean. This is no longer the day and age where people are gonna go with the identity of whose sign they have in their yard. Right now, it's about whose post you liked, what viral thing did you share to your feed? That's what wins this these days. And it's crazy that they're just now catching up to this. This was Aubrey Jewett, the jokes right themselves. That's almost say on that anyway, professor of political science at the University of Central Florida. She noted, however, that polling largely focused on how Nixon and Vindermann would respectively fair against Moody in a general election, rather than whether Democratic voters preferred Nixon or vindemin as their party's candidates. Shocker, They asked weird questions and got an answer they didn't expect. What is Florida ready for a Democratic socialist candidate to enter a general election? I personally don't think so. I still don't know the answer, said you Itt. But what this primary showed was that with the Democratic party base, there's a strong majority of progressive social Democrats in Florida, just like there apparently is across the country. Now, this is an interesting statement to bring up, so y'all could look up the statistics on this. They did a poll, and I understand polls are only as good as the organization that took them, right, Okay, fine, But with that being said, I've seen at least one poll that is saying that of the Democrats, of the Progressives, of the liberals, if you were to take a one hundred percent account of them, fifty three percent of the current people listed as Democrat are in favor of democratic socialism. I'm gonna break that down a little deeper. Over half of the Democratic voting base right now for the Democratic Party wants Marxism in the United States. If there was ever a time for y'all to actually start being worried, it is now. The time to worry is now, because this is how this starts. It's not just the people who are left of center. It's not just the screaming blue haired liberals in the far left doing there no, no, no, By and large, the entirety in grants that I understand that. Like I said, the poll is only as good as the group that took the poll. I get that. If that is true, if it's even half or even approaching half of the Democrats actually want socialism in the United States, it might be time to start either like staking your bets and like making sure that you bring up the next generation to understand what capitalism is and why it is so critical, and why America is the world's only superpower because of capitalism, And if you know any socialists, it's time to introduce them to a history book. That's all I'm gonna say on that. It's really now more than ever, it is time to introduce the people that act like Marxism is a great idea. It's time to introduce them to actual history books, teaching actual facts, not the skewed versions of And they need to answer the question, where has it ever worked before? And if you can't find one example, because there isn't one of where socialism or communism worked in another country, why do you think it would work in America? And they need to answer that question for themselves. And because they won't be able to because duh, one plus one does an equal five, They're gonna have to come to their own concl collusions when they get to a certain age, you know, when they get to a certain maturity level, I believe. But anyway, moving forward, or their acts like this chick who is the Democratic Socialist candidate, who clearly hasn't gained any maturity and is in the middle of the I'm sorry, in the middle of the Florida House Committee in a pink jumpsuit with a pink megaphone, screaming at everybody that you're out of order. I guess this, that's not time for the people are like, you know what, you're allowed enough, I'm gonna vote for you. It's like, yeah, it's it's time to actually grow up, people. It really is. Moving on here. Nixon's victory followed a series of primary wins for progressive candidates this summer, including in Philadelphia, Colorado, Michigan, and New York City. Shocker to all of those who could have ever seen liberal wins in these critical places, right, she only recently joined the Democratic Socialists of America and was not endorsed by them. That may all be a bit of a red flag if the party that she is like therefore doesn't want nothing to do with her. Yeap, just okay, But I'm not worried about it. I don't believe she's gonna win the election as of this moment. Moving on. She is also set to face trial next month, charged with trespassing and resisting an officer without violence after a sit in protest at the office of Ron DeSantis in May. So she staged a sit in at the governor's office, and she's already facing charges for that. I don't believe they're gonna like let that one slide. By especially analy she just clinched the vote. But okay, it remains to be seen how attractive Nixon will be to Florida's wider electorate in November. Again, the jokes right themselves. As Jewett notes, Florida is heavily populated by Hispanic communities, and Moody is certain to try to affix the socialist label to Nixon's campaign that has long proven toxic at ballot boxes for such voter groups. Yeah, most Hispanics do not get down with socialism, specifically the Cubans who inhabit a good chunk of Florida. Want you wanna piss off the Hispanic community, go ahead and tell them that you're in favor of communism or socialism.
Speaker 7: That that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not concerned with this one. I'm concerned with how the Democrats put her in as the nominee, not that she's about to win the Florida like that. No, no, she's not. But at the same time, there are places where this has happened, i e. New York City with Mom Donnie, which if there's ever a time for you to be more critical of Mom Donnie, dude, did y'all just see his video where he was speaking to the Chinese on behalf of being the mayor of a city. Why is the mayor of a city reaching out to another foreign nation. That's crazy. Governors of states don't even do that for the most part. Which to that point, there was a time when Louisiana Governor Kathleen Blanco was reaching out to Cuba and President to ask him for aid for things, and it was like you, You're like dumb. You're like really dumb. Why would you reach out to a Marxist country for aid as if they have aid to give? First off? Second off, you are the governor of a state. You reach out to other governors. You don't reach out to foreign powers. Fuck is wrong with you? But all right? Moving on, the conservative commentator Noah Rothman, writing in National Review on Wednesday, went one step further, characterizing Nixon as a communist curious. I don't think she's curious about I think she's pretty much tintos down on it. Even if the race for Senate in Florida is now a foregone conclusion, this race will still feature prominently in the National conversation. He argued, why, because it demonstrates that Republicans are right when they warned that the socialist phenomenon is coming to a town near you. That is a fact. That is a fact. Nixon win leaves Democratic leaders in the US Senate in something of a quandary. Pollsters already appear to have concluded that Nixon's primary victory has limited Democrats chance of taking the seat.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Within hours of her fiery victory speech on Tuesday night, Sabado's crystal Ball, the respected analytical wing of the University of Virginia Center for Politics, moved the Florida Senate race from likely Republican to safe Republican. Yeah, this was a throwaway vote. It also leaves Democratic leaders in the US Senate, who publicly warmly welcome Nixon's win, in something of a quandary. While their path to reclaim and control of the upper chamber of their from Republicans was never predicated on success in Florida, Vindmann, as a moderate, was considered to have at least an outside shot of an upset. Accordingly, the party's hierarchy was prepared, preparing to send dollars in resources to bolster his campaign. Now with Bixon on the ticket, and now let's just expect a rethink. The Democratic establishment was more comfortable with vin Men he had a demonstrated track record of being able to raise money and Nixon does not. Because that's what it all comes down to, the almighty dollar bill, y'all. Florida has about one point five million registered Republican voters than Democrats. She nied it or more registered voters, so Florida has got one point five million on in favor of Republicans and Democrats. Nixon is really going to have her work cut out for her to show that she can raise money, or if she can't, to show that somehow they can recreate the success of the crassroots campaign that brought her victory here. Yeah, I don't. I don't see that, dude. Honestly, Nixon, who was reprimanded for using a bull horn on the Florida House floor earlier this year, does not care for inter internal party wrangling, and she has made one thing clear. She is unlikely to change tack as she presents herself to the wider statewide electorate before November. Yeah, I don't think she's gonna change. She's gonna be dressed like a fucking clown with a with a horn just to piss people off. And act like. If you don't look at her like she's an equal, then you're clearly a bigot or something. I don't know if believing a mom should oh wow, here we go a mom. It's not because of her crazy antics. She's a mother. No one fucking asked about that. But all right. If believing a mom shouldn't have to work three jobs to keep a roof over her head is extreme, call me extreme. Ashley Moody can call me whatever she wants, but in November she'll be calling me Senator. No, she will not know, she will not. That's that's crazy work, crazy work to stay such a statement right there. But okay, and no, a mom shouldn't have to work three jobs keep a roof over her head? Fair? But I know tons of people myself in clouted, who for the majority of my adult life, have had to work two jobs to maintain what I have. So welcome to America. I don't know what to say here, I really don't. Anyway, I am going to check the chat real quick before I jump to the next item on the docket.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: Let's see, but ba ba supernatural, I'm one hundred percent on backed and I will circumcise there you go. Tristan's out here living that life. We're getting back to the cut and uncut thing, the whole all right, we're skipping ahead from the whole circumcision conversation. Here. Let's see, if they weren't born in America, they have no reason or right to be in our government, nor should they be able to vote. Agree, Let no foreigner become residents. If they are Commis or Islamic, they shouldn't be allowed to enter. If they do, immediately bagged and tagged to the black site. Yeah. I'm not a big fan of communism taking root in our country. And I used to think that was so stupid. I used to think, like, you mean, the Cold War was against an idea, against communism. What are we talking about? Like no, because because of like the Peristoika arrangement, right, and how communism is supposed to seep in at the very high lower levels and work its way up to the top, and they did that in so many nations. Like No, that's the thing. It is a virus, it is a cancer, and it is also the most deadly thought process that the human race has ever devised. Like and you could look this up by the numbers here, no other system or philosophy or whatever has killed more people in such a short amount of time than communism has, and it's by a large margin. I've talked about this before. I got into this argument with a friend of mine actually was my cousin, and we were talking about how she says Christianity has killed more people on planet Earth than any other ideal whatsoever. And by the numbers, that's true because if you know, we're going with that route, it's like four hundred million, seven hundred million. I forget what the number she quoted me was, but okay, yes, Christianity and we could say, like the Crusades, right, we talked about the Inquisitions, There's been a lot of things that people have done in the name of Christ that was wrong because it wasn't actually the name of Christ, but like they used the name of Christ to propagate their actions. I'm with you on this. If you look at the amount of people that communism has killed. Christianity, and we could be honest here, they didn't really get together in one set as far as what they believed until what four hundred a d four point fifty. They didn't actually become like the National religion of Rome until the three fifty three sixties a D. So all right, cool, So we're gonna be real generous here. We could say that seventeen hundred years of Christianity has killed that many hundreds of millions, and then go ahead and look at how many people have died as a result of Marxism in one hundred and seventy one hundred and eighty years that it's existed. You are, like, by the numbers, eleven times more likely to be killed because communism just exists out there than you are if you are facing the entirety of Christendom when we're on the war path, you are eleven times more likely to be killed because Marxism exists. I know, it's a crazy statistic. Do your math on this. It's mind blowing. So yes, to say that democratic socialists and Marxists are taking in on the whole political spectrum in the United States, I am a little worry, y'all. I'm a little concerned. I'm not ashamed to say that. But all right, moving forward here, Personally, I think we should close the borders completely for ten years. Yeah, I'm a problem with that. Actually, I think that'd be a really good move. Mitch can't even spell constitution. No, she can't, No, she can't. Dude, sounds like a character that has been propped up by Soro's family. Dude, Yeah, I would not be shocked if the under a million dollars that she was able to rays absolutely came from Soarus's wallet. I could see him. Blazarian lost and Fishbeck lost in Florida, but Blazarian had a very strange drop in live vote count during counting. I heard about this. I didn't do any digging into this, Tony. So if you want to clarify what you mean with the whole Blazarian in Fishbeck situation, I would appreciate it.
Speaker 13: Okay, Yeah, Fishback, I didn't see anything funny happening. He was running for governor primary candidate against Byron Donalds, and Byron Donald's got a way higher share of the vote. Fishback got like ten percent. I think he was Fishback was third, but he's the best on Twitter. Bilzarian was running in Florida sixth district against Randy Fine and you may recognize that name. He is super Jewish, supermanus. He's called Palestinians demons on Twitter and lots of other rhetorics like that.
Speaker 1: Because I'm joking. I'm joking, I'm joking.
Speaker 13: Kilians Read is probably even more extreme in the opposite direction. And man, yeah, Israel was just so huge in this campaign. But Bilsarian I think he got nineteen thousand votes, and Fine got like fifty thousand or something, so it was still pretty big victory. But as the trend was going, the live vote count, Bilsarian was up to eight thousand and then suddenly it dropped to six thousand, and nobody knows why, but everyone's pointing and going, oh, see, fraud, they took it away. I don't know what the hell happened there, but it's suspicious as hell, Like so many things these days.
Speaker 1: I don't understand why Israel is being brought up for state elections. What is a governor going to do in the way of Israel.
Speaker 13: Well, in the sixth district, maybe there's a lot of Jews there. I know there's a lot of Jews in Florida. That must be an issue that resonates a lot. But anyway, one thing that's going to work against Donald's is he's black, and a lot of Hispanics do not like black so much. And that's also going to be working against this lady. We were just talking about Nixon. I already forgot her first name.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 13: She's not going to want Nixon, sure, but yeah, she got the left of the Democratic Party to vote for her, and I don't think she'll win in the general and she's got, you know, her extremism working against her and being black. Vinman is Jewish, by the way, of course, is yeah, he was. He was the one trying to testify to impeach Trump in twenty nineteen or twenty twenty, and he said the inter Agency already decided that we needed to support Ukraine. And who's this Trump guy think he is to come along and try to put strings on some of the support that we give to Ukraine, strings that didn't even end up being attached anyway.
Speaker 1: But that's all I'm saying. No matter what, if he helps Ukraine, he's horrible for it. If he doesn't help Ukraine, then he's horrible for it, no matter what you like, haters, no matter what.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I was related to Barisma and Hunter Biden.
Speaker 1: Yes, sure, yes, it's a mess.
Speaker 13: Yeah, So that I think rounds up everything we need to know about Florida today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. Aside from her race, which, to be honest, I didn't think played much of a faction in this one, just her being a Democratic socialist who, even if the Democrats really do want that dude, Florida is outweighed with the Republicans on this, I don't think she's gonna make a whole lot of difference in the election. So I agree with you on that point. Regardless why boy Wizard says that everyone has gone full retard? Bro, what the fuck is happening out there? I wish I could answer you, Tristan. I wish I could give you a legitimate answer as to why so many people have lost their goddamn minds. But somehow, somehow, we're just We're just out here. People are just out here fucking about just the only thing.
Speaker 13: I think Don was talking to Chinese speakers in his district. He wasn't talking to communists China people do political ads in Spanish all the time. They're talking to people who already live here.
Speaker 1: Are we sure about that? I just saw the clip earlier today. It seemed like he was trying to reach out to Chinese people in China the same way that old John Cena did it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I should have looked at the at the translation. I only understood the first few words when he said I don't actually spease, but his accent was better than mine is he said, whoa, which I mean I don't actually speak Chinese.
Speaker 1: That's nothing new, dude. Have you seen him do his phase change when he was speaking to that person from Uganda?
Speaker 13: Uh No, I didn't see that.
Speaker 1: So you know his mama was big with the Hollywood industry right. Allegedly he helped what's the somebody who's more in tune with the Marvel universe helped me out here. There was a Disney movie that was like a spin off of Black Panther. It was something super Wakanda and mom Donnie was apparently one of the liaisons for this. And as he's speaking to this woman who's from Africa, you could tell that he starts to do this thing with his accent where he goes its own to blah blah blah. Cut too. He's in New York and he's speaking regular American English. He does phase changing like a motherfucker. So to see him also throw on some some Mandarin was like, all right, bro' you're the mayor of a city. You're not even a governor. You're not a state senator. You're the mayor of a city, a massive one. I'll give you that, but you're like, stop that.
Speaker 13: Okay, I looked it up. What he said is, hello, my name is zorimm Donnie. I don't know Chinese, but I want to try. The New York City government is giving away more than two thousand Broadway performance tickets for free. That's apparently what he said. So it's not to people in China. It's two people here or people in New York City.
Speaker 1: Why would he give a statement to say they're giving away free Broadway tickets in Chinese?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Is he trying to make the Chinese people go to Broadway more often? Well?
Speaker 13: Do you remember in twenty twelve when John Huntsman was running for the Republican primary and he knew Chinese, and he dropped some Chinese randomly in the debate, he'd said, uh to oo took a Chin sheen, which means he doesn't This candidate over here doesn't understand the situation.
Speaker 1: And I don't remember this.
Speaker 13: My wife's grandparents, who are Chinese, said, oh, he speaks of Chinese.
Speaker 4: What'd he name?
Speaker 13: That was exact words. That's all they need to know. Here are a couple of Chinese words, and they vote. They would vote for him, probably fair enough.
Speaker 1: Some of Donnie just putting something out there. It's it's again, it's like phase changing. He's throwing it out there to gain the support from that. Now. I don't know what the Chinese population of New York is. I know that Kathy Hochel had a Chinese spy in her cabinet. So did old governor before her. I forget his name. He's a cuck. Him and his brother both I forget. But Cuomo, that's the one, old Beita boy. He also had a Chinese spine in his administration. Then you had the secret Chinese police station that was bagging and tagging Chinese citizens in New York. That was a thing. I don't know. But the fact that Mom Donnie is dropping that with all of that controversy, that is pretty fresh in the mind of people. It's not a good look. Although he may have gained some Chinese support, Chinese people are very pro Marxism, so I mean him being a socialist and speaking the Chinese. I mean it might have solidified his next election. I don't know.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, okay, get this. According to the Google AI Overview, approximately six hundred thousand people speak Chinese in New York City, making it the second most common non English language after Spanish. I did not know better than you probably expect it, right, it's bigger than I expected. I knew there were Chinese people there, I didn't know it was that many.
Speaker 1: I definitely knew that China Town existed there. I did not know it was over half a million, let alone six hundred thousand. So okay, okay, fair play. I also don't think that that was a smart move, but maybe it was. I don't know the political spectrum when it comes to Manhattan, you know what I mean? Maybe, like I said, maybe this that one move just now secured his next victory. It's very possible.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I think it was a smart move. And his accent wasn't horrible. Remember when Elliott Spitzer tried to say something in Spanish and I think so it was about COVID and SNL parodied him. His Spanish was like Peggy Hill Spanish. It was horrible.
Speaker 1: Substitute teacher, I fucking love it. And she thought that she was like fluent. It was. Peggy was, oh my god. All right, all right, let's move on. I see another one in the chat here. Guys, I need to sleep. You'll have a good night. Don's rays. Thank you so much for joining us for a bit here. All right with that, let's get on to the next topic of discussion. Here, alri played that one. This is an interesting one. Here a medical supply company submitted one point four two billion in fraudulent claims, and Ohioman admits laundering three point four million dollars. Let's talk about this here. So the medical supply company submitted one point four billion dollars in false and fraudulent health insurance claims, and this Ohioman admitted to helping move millions of dollars generated by the operation through US banks. LDR Zarbevel forty five of Pepper Pike pleaded guilty to one count of money laundering after facilitating approximately three point four million in healthcare fraud proceeds for a transactional criminal organization. A transactional criminal organization, federal prosecutors say, the organization based in Russia and elsewhere. What what that's crazy work? But okay, was behind a massive operation targeting Medicare and private health insurers. Z Our Babel zar Babel doesn't matter helped that access the US financial system by opening bank accounts in Northeast Ohio for Royce Medical Supply LLC damn it Royce, a Federal of Florida durable medical equipment company. Interesting over just what the hail? Of course? I have to ads, I swear just over two months in twenty twenty four, is our bevel facilitated the deposit transfer and withdraw roughly three point four million dollars in fraud proceedings proceeds. Excuse me? He is now the sixteenth person convicted in Operation gold Rush, which the Justice Departments describes as the largest healthcare fraud case it has ever prosecuted. Wow, I'm loving it. I'm loving it. Royce Medical Supply became one piece of a far larger network of durable medical equipment companies used by the organization. Between July twenty twenty two and July twenty twenty four, the organization submitted approximately one point four million in false and fraudulent claims. Talked about that already the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services suspended reimbursement on nearly all of those claims, but some were still paid. The successful reimbursement created another challenge for the organization, getting the fraud proceeds into the US financial system and moving the money elsewhere. So, long story short, Ja boy was able to get in there and make it look legitimate. I'm just saying he faces up to twenty years in prison. Here he helped provide that financial access for Royce medical supply. Court records say he opened accounts for the Florida Company at banks in Northeast Ohio. We already talked, why is it repeating everything? This article is repeated the same thing over and over again. The money laundering A count carries a maximum potential sentence of twenty years in federal prison. His actual punishment will be determined by a federal judge after consideration of federal sentencing guy lines and other statutory factors. Federal authorities say thirty five people have now been charged through Operation gold Rush. He is the sixteenth. Okay, well there we have that all right. Next thing on the docket, A jury comes to a unanimous ruling in the sig Sour unintended discharge case for any of you that don't know what this is, I'll explain, but let's watch the video first.
Speaker 3: A federal jury says there were no defects in the six hour p.
Speaker 8: Three twenty.
Speaker 3: It comes in the case of an unintended discharge of a firearm. The jury considered product liability, negligence, and breach of implied warranty and rolled unanimously in favor of six Sour. The case follows the dismissal of a class action lawsuit against six Sour.
Speaker 1: Okay, for those that have not been keeping up with it, I brought it up on a couple of different shows. Six Sour is a phenomenal firearms manufacturer. In my humble opinion, the six hour p. Three twenty. It is a model of pistol that was made, and there has been not one, not two, not dozens. There have been unknown numbers. I would say it's over one hundred just in the last year that have come forward of this particular pistol firing when nobody pulled the trigger. Like that's a whole statement, right, Guns don't kill people. You could set a gun right now, I have one in my hand, boom. I could set this pistol on the table and I know for a fact this weapon is not going to fire on its own. Apparently, with the sick P three twenty, that is not a true statement, and they have had many people, many YouTube videos have gone out of people showing how this has happened. Basically, the slide is pulled back ever so slightly, it freezes up the trigger and it can fire and it's dangerous as hell. But apparently the jury has come to a unanimous ruling that that's not the case. Never mind the evidence, never mind that they could bring a P three twenty into the courtroom with a blank round to demonstrate what this is. Never mind, all of that doesn't matter. Money was exchanged and tada. Now, all of a sudden, sig has been acquitted of all of the charges. However, no one, no one in the right mind, is allowing this. Hell, I don't think there's a single firearm range around me that will allow you to shoot your P three twenty. There. I don't know many weapons that are against the law or against the rules of the firing range for you to bring in and shoot. As far as pistols are concerned, I know for a fact that they don't allow to say P three twenty. Do with that information what you want, you know. Anyway, I thought it was interesting enough to bring it up. This to Energy up four percent after billionaire Peter Teal by steak in an Argentine shale oil producer. Yeah, let's talk about this. Peter Teal is doing his shit again. Oil producer Vista Energy jumped in pre market on Monday after it was revealed that billionaire Peter Teal's hedge fund had acquired a stake in the Argentine company Piil. Macro LLC reported that it owned almost one point two million American depository shares of This to Energy, worth about seventy six million dollars as of the second quarter ending in on June thirtieth. According to a US Securities and Exchange Commission filings published on Friday, This to Energy was last seen up nearly four point three percent in pre market trading on Monday. Reason for this, I understand y'all might be asking, why are they up so high? Why is that happening? Because a wealthy benefactor has bought up a bunch of shares and given in a new evaluation, which is why it has gone to this level. And if y'all understand how that works. It's the same conversation to like, how you know Elon Musk apparently is the first world the world's first trillionaire. Not actually, y'all, not actually. Let me put it like this. I heard the Federal lectricshould make this description, and it's a really good one. Let's say you own your house outright, and you get some wealthy billionaire to come in and say, hey, I'm gonna buy one one thousandth of your home for a million dollars. You could live there, you could do whatever you want with it. But I'm gonna own one percent of the equity in your home for a million dollars. All right, Cool. Then he's gonna bring in a bunch of his really wealthy buddies to come in and buy other shares of your house for a million dollars a share. Now, on paper, your house is worth a billion dollars. Could you sell your house for a billion dollars? No, not a fucking chance. That's not how this works. Shares have been evaluated at that much. That does not mean that that's the actual worth of the asset. The same has happened when it comes to SpaceX. The same has happened when it comes to all these crazy evaluations. When you get a wealthy person to come in and give it a crazy evaluation to boost their own income and their profit margins. Sure, the overall might be evaluated at this amount, you could liquidate the entire company. You're not gonna get that. So, just so we're clear, when you look at stocks and how percentages up and down and left and right, go understand that pretty much at that level, money is fairy dust. It's not real. It's a it's a thing to be fucked around with. It's not a thing to be used to better yourself. Right, Just so we're all clear here. This Wastel's Fun's second largest disclosed position after Amazon. One of theeld Macro owned four hundred and ninety five thousand shares valued at about one hundred and eighteen million. It also held sizable stakes in several US firms in the energy and power sector. Six of the funds seven new positions disclosed in the filing are in energy or utility companies. This includes American Electrical Power, DTE Energy, First Energy, CMS Energy, Vistra, and x Energy. According to the filing, this is the largest independent energy company in Argentina, operating out of Vaka Muerta probably mispronounced is Fine, where it develops shale oil. It is invested over six point five billion dollars in Argentina. THEOL recently relocated from the United States with his family to Argentina's capital of Buenos Aires, where he bought a mansion. Obviously, since arriving in Argentina in April, thel has also met several seniors members of President Javier Malay's government, including Economy Minister Louise Caputo uh Deregulation Minister fredericro uh Sturson sturzenager Sturs and Yup and president presidential advisor Santiago Capudo Okay. Earlier this year, THEO also met with Malay, who has pursued sweeping economic reforms aimed at attracting foreign investment. Looks like it worked, particularly into the country's nation natural resources such as oil, rare earth minerals, and lithium. Well, you know, crazy old dude with the chainsaw apparently has done his job and he brought in wealthy benefactors to start investing in Argentina. Before we wrap, I did think this is an interesting one to bring up apparently an Frank betrayal suspect has now been identified after seventy seven years. We'll love to get your's take on this and let's learn together.
Speaker 23: Well, this is a question that's plagued historians ever since the end of the Second World War? Who was it that betrayed the family of Anne Frank to the Nazis? And died in a concentration camp in nineteen forty five at the age of fifteen after two years in hiding in Amsterdam. Her diary, published after her death, is probably the most famous first hand account of Jewish life during the war. Using new investigative techniques, detectives have revealed the identity of the man who's thought to have betrayed the Frank family. Anna Holligan reports now from Amsterdam.
Speaker 19: The final entry in Anne Frank's diary Tuesday, the first of August nineteen forty four. I keep trying to find a way to become what I'd like to be and what I could be if if only there were no other people in the world, yours, Ann M. Frank. Three days later, the Jewish teenager was arrested. This was the Frank family's hiding place during the Nazi occupation of the Netherlands, and this question of who betrayed the Frank family, who'd lived in this building undetected for more than two years until just months before the end of the war, has remained one of the great mysteries of Dutch history. And now this team of investigators have identified a man who they believe is the key suspect, a Jewish lawyer who'd been based here in Amsterdam helping Jewish refugees fleeing Nazi Germany. No DNA clues or video images existed, so the detectives relied on circumstantial evidence and a note.
Speaker 12: The final suspect became the person who sent Ann, who was named in an anonymous note sent to Otto Frank shortly after he got back from the Camp Auschwitz, in which a man called Vandenburgh was identified as the betrayer.
Speaker 19: Otto Frank was Ann's father and the only member of the family to survive the war. The suggestion that the betrayer appears to be someone from within the Jewish community is hard for many to bear. The historic context is critical here.
Speaker 12: As it turns out, it's a story of a man who was cornered and in order to save himself, his wife, his children from the gas chambers.
Speaker 19: While there is still a degree of skepticism that we may never know the true identity of the betrayer, this tale serves as a warning, a lesson of what humanity may be capable of in its darkest time. Yet another way, Anne Frank's legacy remains alive. Anna Holligen, BBC News, Amsterdam.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it was a Jewish lawyer that sold out the family according to the more recent information. Ah, okay, fair enough. I didn't know that. Very interesting. Before we actually go away, I would like to play this video real quick. It's talking about the United States troops leaving Iraq. You know, I feel like it's a weird one for us to end on. But at the same time, let's see what's.
Speaker 24: Up about to end a twenty three year military presence in Iraq. But here's the real question. Is America leaving Iraq or beginning to leave the Middle East? Because those are two very different things. By September thirtieth, Washington says all remaining US forces will be out of Iraq, completing a withdrawal agreed with Bagdad back in twenty twenty four. Most American troops already left bases elsewhere in the country. The remaining presence has been concentrated in Iraqi Kurdistan. Officially, the explanation is straightforward. Isis has lost its territorial caliphate, and Washington believes Iraqi forces, including the Peesh sh America can now lead the remaining counter terrorism fight. But then came the Iran War, and suddenly the strategic calculation looked very different. Iranian missiles and drones demonstrated that America's enormous fixed military infrastructure across the Gulf was no longer untouchable. US military facilities in Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, the UAE, and elsewhere came under Iranian attack, while bases in Iraqi Kurdistan were repeatedly targeted. So the Iran War didn't create the Iraq withdrawal, it reinforced the logic behind a lighter American footprint. But does that mean Washington is abandoning the Middle East? Not even close. America still possesses a vast military network across Katar, Kuwait, Bahrain, the UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Jordan, protecting airspace, shipping lanes, energy infrastructure, and some of the world's most important choke points. This is withdrawal from Iraq, not withdrawal from the Middle East. And here's where it gets interesting, because as America reduces its direct footprint, regional states are beginning to build security structures of their own. On August seventh, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Pakistan signed the Mecca Joint Defense Agreement, declaring that an armed attack on one would be treated as an attack on all three. Turkey says the alliance could eventually expand, with Egypt already publicly floated as a potential member. At the same time, Gulf governments are exploring a bigger diplomatic role for China while other outside powers compete for influence. So watch what is actually happening. America isn't disappearing, it is becoming less dominant as the region's sole security manager. Regional powers are building their own deterrence, Global powers are competing around them, and the Middle East may be shifting from an American led security order to a system where Washington is still the biggest player, but no longer the only game in town.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that actually lines up with what I believe is going to be going down here As far as the Middle East is concerned. I don't think that America is going to be losing. We're not. We've heard multiple people say that, you know, the American troops are all going to be out of the Middle East in the next few years. That's I don't believe this at all. The Middle East, of the Middle East, they always got some ship popping off there. There's always going to be US troops at least on some of these bases. If for nothing else, just have you know, forces at the ready, so to speak, pulling out of a rock. We'll see what happens. The iron situation is still doing its thing. It would be the first time America's gone back on its word throwing that out. But I don't know. I don't know. I don't know what y'all think about this or any of the other topics we've talked about this evening, but I would love to hear about it. And if you're listening to this on the on the Spot of file on the Apple podcast, so the case is, let me know in the comments what you think. Please also leave the cult of Conspiracy of five star review while you're there, cast you nothing but a second of your time. And if you would like to join us every Wednesday night for the Cajun Night Live. Come join us. It's over at patreon dot com slash Cajun Night. It's only one tier for entry. As I said in the beginning, y'all, we're just trying to grow this thing to be its own independent information sharing group. Meet up if you will. I didn't expect that Circumcision would take a giant chunk of time on this episode, but here we are. You know, it is what it is. We talk to geopolitics, talk some religion, we talked about Dix. I would say tonight was a success overall, but I would love to see more people here next week. So if you're listening to this and you would like to be a part of the conversation, if for nothing else, just to throw your two cents into the ring. Maybe disagree with what we're saying, Maybe agree with what we're saying. I don't care. I would love to hear it either way. Hope to see you there. As always, everybody, I am the Cajun Night. Thank all of you for joining me this evening, and as always, God bless