Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I didn't think we need to make the pot any sweeter, but apparently.
Speaker 1: This is what we're offering up.
Speaker 2: A ride with me Saturday, February twenty second, Marty Grad, Galveston. Okay, like with me? Is that that's not the base deal. It's just that you are in a Marty Grass parade, you and your guest. You'll ride on my float. You'll get VIP viewing of the Brett Michaels performance. We'll shoot you some balcony passes for later that evening, some drink tickets Marty Grad Galveston dot Com for everyone else, and then we're putting.
Speaker 1: Buzzfest tickets on top of that.
Speaker 2: Wow, okay, and Marti Gras stuff is awesome, but you gotta throw in some We're gonna throw in some Buzzfest tickets.
Speaker 1: Then then let's do it. Do we have Kevin James Start your Engines? That was the best one ever.
Speaker 2: I got three things to say, God bless America, God bless our.
Speaker 1: Troops, and gentlemen, start your engines.
Speaker 2: That maybe was the greatest celebrity start your engines of all time. I knew we had a couple of them, a bunch of different celebs that did it?
Speaker 1: There? Yeah, let's try it. I just got three things to say. God bless our troops. Yep, God bless America, and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Helly.
Speaker 2: He was not talking the next day. Yet, he was not talking the next day. All right, let's start with Crystal. Good morning, Crystal, good morning.
Speaker 1: How are you today?
Speaker 2: I'm great?
Speaker 1: Thanks?
Speaker 2: How about yourself?
Speaker 1: Awesome? Awesome, awesome, awesome.
Speaker 2: Okay, the Bibo five hundred? What are we working with over there? First of all, Crystal in lane one racing today?
Speaker 1: I need you.
Speaker 3: I've got my scorecard ready to go.
Speaker 1: Okay, Crystal, what color is your vehicle today? Flesh flesh? It's a flesh color. Okay. And what size are we working with here? Six inches? Six inches? Okay, I can hear it.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, it's it's idling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's already. I am all right, Crystal.
Speaker 2: If I can get that right on the right on the mouthpiece there of your phone, if I get that right there, and then give us a few in late number one, Crystal, Uh, the fleshy fantasy.
Speaker 1: Here we go go is a dot matrix printer. Crystal.
Speaker 3: That's not bad, bad way start all right? Hang on, you're still going taking a victory of that.
Speaker 1: Maybe all right, hang on, Crystal, hang.
Speaker 3: On for the car finishes and just spins around the infield.
Speaker 1: Julie, do we have everybody on the lines that that's going to be racing? Here? What happened to Cornbread? I saw her trying to get through. She wanted to defend her championship. Yeah, she couldn't talk.
Speaker 2: She couldn't talk, okay, no voice, Okay, So we're just going with the three here.
Speaker 1: That's all we have. Okay. Next up, it's going to be Jennifer. Someone's got someone's got. The most popular color vibrator I've known this over the years is purple. I'm waiting for the purple one. Yeah, yeah, Jennifer Purple. You got the yours? It's purple, Jennifer and lame three? Okay, Jennifer Purple. It's weird asking girl sizes.
Speaker 2: Tessa would hold her hands out, you know, like shoulder with and say, oh, I don't know it's six inches but shoulder line, shoulder, Yeah.
Speaker 1: What size are we dealing with here, Jennifer? Mine is upat but compact it worked well?
Speaker 3: Yeah about the size motion in the ocean, I said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jennifer at inches about five inches.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's not so not as compact as I was.
Speaker 1: I don't think I like being called compact.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, here we go, Jennifer. Five inches of compact purple people leader in laying two.
Speaker 1: Let's hear you go. Okay, it packs a punch, it really does. It's packing a punch. Jennifer, you can't stop. Sorry, you're good. It's good, great job, she's doing a victory.
Speaker 3: That dude. I like that.
Speaker 1: Lane number two is out of control.
Speaker 3: Donuts in the infield again.
Speaker 1: All right, Jennifer, hang on the phone for me. Oh my, all right, I got Monique.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Monique's in lane three. Monique, good morning, Good morning. How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm doing good? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm curious.
Speaker 2: I wish I would have asked everybody exactly where they are.
Speaker 1: Where are you, Monique? I'm at home? Okay, that makes sense. That makes sense.
Speaker 3: Well, home cooking.
Speaker 1: So your vehicle today? What color? It's multi multi colored? Oh? Really? Okay, like a rainbow color. Yeah? Interesting? All right, so we got the rainbow surprise. What size eight? It's eight inches?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Tank over there?
Speaker 1: Where do you keep this beast in the garage? I mean, where is it? Now I should have asked this question of everybody.
Speaker 3: The two and a half car garage. Just the half a car means is it?
Speaker 1: Where? Does it live in the nightstand? Yeah, yeah, of course it does. Of course it. Does it take actual batteries or is it rechargeable? This one takes batteries. Takes the batteries. Yes, let's get some weight to eight inches plus. It's got batteries in it. It's rainbow colored. It is the Rainbow Nightmare. In lay number three, Monique, start your engine. Let's go. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Sounds like a taser. Oh why there you go?
Speaker 1: What are you hitting? Hitting the wall? Hit the wall?
Speaker 2: Okay, out, but come back to me, Come back to me, Moneique, Great job, all three of you.
Speaker 1: Great racing today, great racing this morning. Hang on, money, don't go anywhere.
Speaker 3: Are you all talied up?
Speaker 1: I am? Hang on. Let me get to fix this here, okay?
Speaker 2: Uh uh Crystal with the fleshy six inch, Jennifer with the the compact five inches compact, I don't like that.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: The Purple Monster and then the Rainbow Surprise in lane three with Monique.
Speaker 1: Crystal with her fleshy six inches. In League one, do you have hers your winner.
Speaker 3: I do not have her.
Speaker 1: You don't know she did great? Close second matter? Okay, interesting, so we might differ here.
Speaker 2: Crystal is out, Yes, it's it's the purple, a compact purple or the eight inch rainbow.
Speaker 1: What do you have as your winner?
Speaker 3: I have Jennifer and a little compact monster over there.
Speaker 1: I'll say that Kristal was in third place.
Speaker 2: For me, Monique and Jennifer, we're the two best performing vehicles this morning.
Speaker 1: I gave Monique and her.
Speaker 2: Rainbow surprise eight inches of it seven point five, Jennifer the compact, and for my small kings out there, she got an eight point five.
Speaker 4: She's the winner today. Here go, She's the winner today. It's not the size that matter. Ty your race, Jennifer in laying number two, don't ever call.
Speaker 1: A five inch anything compact.
Speaker 2: Please don't ever do that again, but promise I look, but the size does not matter here. You are the winner today in the book in.
Speaker 1: The Bible five hundred. Now, where were you.
Speaker 2: Doing all of this funny business?
Speaker 1: I was in my living room. Okay, yeah, so people are playing along at home. That makes sense to me. Most of these games people are in their car.
Speaker 2: Not today, Okay, Marty Grog Galveston, you want a guest, you get the right on my float VIP viewing for Brett Michaels. You're up on the balcony. We're going to get you the drink tickets, we'll get your beads to throw and all that stuff, and then we're throwing in mar Busfest tickets on top of that.
Speaker 1: Wow, oh my good friend, thank you. Purple Vibrator, right, are really paid off today? Oh man, this thing has been around for a long time too. Oh has it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: It sounds just as fresh as the day that you you took it out of the clam Pac guys clammed it all right, awesome job today.
Speaker 2: Hang on,