Speaker 1: What's good, it's what ups must and you're checking out the Cruise Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Make sure to subscribed right and on the Cruise Show, Let's get it Yellow Rundown.
Speaker 3: I like man intro by Nico Blitz right there, Man, like that?
Speaker 4: Man, I only have four songs to choose from.
Speaker 5: A patient patient, got it coming, bro?
Speaker 2: Real life story.
Speaker 4: I called m J right before this.
Speaker 6: I was like, hey, man, you think you could slap me the album? He was, I don't even got it, bro.
Speaker 5: We're still touching it up. That's scary. Yeah, for sure, the little pieces on it.
Speaker 3: He can't have it leaked. We can't leak it.
Speaker 2: It's coming on, It's.
Speaker 1: Coming, It's on its way real, So yeah, leave my own on the way. Now, what can we say about the project? Can we talk about the features yet?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: That's why I had to push it back. Actually that's for y'all, for the people. I mean, I thought I just needed more features on it because I ain't no one want to hear her. Well maybe ship, but I got a lot of singles on on there. But I was like, I need some more features for real. So I hit up some of my dogs and Donna ask some of it.
Speaker 3: There you go, There you go. So we're getting verses in clearing.
Speaker 2: Personally, you're done, You're good, just waiting on everybody. Get back to.
Speaker 1: Nah for sure, I had heard I think that you at one point you were recording with four to five, maybe six songs a night at one point.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, like five songs a night.
Speaker 3: That's that word.
Speaker 2: I got hell the music. Yeah, I don't be like yeah, I don't be noticing but making.
Speaker 4: You know, send me the B sides. I'll do the whole thing again.
Speaker 6: Get what makes you decide? You know you're making five six songs a night? Like what makes you decide?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: Yo, like these are the ones for the album?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What's that process? Like?
Speaker 2: I don't make no bullshit?
Speaker 5: Like when I make a song in my head already I'm thinking, like this is the album song. I'm not trying to just put out nothing all right. All my writing comes from like my thoughts. If I'm thinking I'm feeling some ship, I'll get to write in music. That's why it all comes quick. I don't know, probably make like four five songs bullshit?
Speaker 2: For where's the best place for writing for you?
Speaker 1: A lot of people don't have an idea tell the shower or driving around.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm always in my little own world for real, Like I'll just be humming tunes and ship sometimes. So it could be on the airplane. I can be in the kitchen, that's right, just walk around, bro, I don't know. I can make it though.
Speaker 3: You never know, right, be up in Arawan writing a song. You never know.
Speaker 5: I canna write some ship right now, Like I just write some ship right now, the.
Speaker 3: Paper bro, quick little.
Speaker 2: I'll just go pick some beats and then I get to writing, bro. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as far as the beat selection goes, what's that propers or that process like for you?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, selecting different straight like.
Speaker 5: Feeling like I just gotta play some ship. I don't have, like a certain sound I'm trying to hear. But if you give me like pumping or something, I like, yeah, I'm gonna use this. Yeah, but you gotta listen to my personal favorite. Probably I like picking beats. That's just ship I like hearing personally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some people go with just andy beat, like all right, fucking I.
Speaker 5: Could wrap on anything though, okay, or make music to any beat for but I keep that in my bag just in case I do pick I had picked my beats for that's ship Jack.
Speaker 7: I want to know what is the most annoying thing that each of your brothers does that pisses you the hell off?
Speaker 5: We all got like a little piece of our pop centers with that. You know, that quick twitch type ship. You know you pull in one minute and then you get it pressed, then get the next you know, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, do that a lot.
Speaker 5: If don't eat no food, bro, he are mad, Bro, he get mad angry. Everything bothered him. You feel me, But be on that mellow. He just uh, let's see what's annoying he he really You can't argue with mellow. You can't say.
Speaker 7: Nothing like is he the one that like get the last word?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he gonna get the last word, the loudest word. It could be dummy. Wrong, he gonna just think is.
Speaker 2: Right like you fail. No, No, he'll stand on he's standing on ship. It could be terrible.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, yeah, he's so wrong that he convinces himself he's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he be pushed in Sometimes he mad at you because he's wrong.
Speaker 4: About What would your brother say about you?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm, I don't know yet, asked him. No, probably something. I don't know.
Speaker 3: You're very honest with him to straight.
Speaker 2: For a type of dude. I don't know. We might start. I don't know. You got to ask him, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Did you watch the finals with him?
Speaker 5: No, watch the finals of My Dog Banks over there at the crib Kelly at the house.
Speaker 4: What did what did you think about? You think the Pacers would have won if Hollie was just playing.
Speaker 3: All the way?
Speaker 5: Bro I said this, I said, Pacers in seven games, and how he plays.
Speaker 2: All the way through he got hurt? Bro I said, damn, so yeah, basketball game.
Speaker 3: Those fucking injuries.
Speaker 1: Man, is that like a constant thing in your head to thinking about injuries or not to when it happened?
Speaker 2: I play rambunctious game.
Speaker 3: No, I know, kid, you don't worry about that.
Speaker 5: Like if I'm I'm trying to hurt niggas, no offense, Like if I'm going hard, like if I land on you, I'm not going to be hurt.
Speaker 2: M like that, I'm play hard.
Speaker 5: Sh I'll be twisted my echo sometimes. But yeah, I don't care, Gang, I really just play. I don't think about injuries. I feel like that's how you get hurt by thinking of that.
Speaker 2: Projection.
Speaker 3: Nah, for sure. We're just talking about the shoes, is what. What was the argument?
Speaker 8: Everybody wears little shoes and I told them the way it is because they're lighter. Lot of players don't like the heavier.
Speaker 3: Shoes, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: I don't know much of a Oh yeah, everybody wear loads and hoops for real. But as much as I turned my ankle, gang, I need a media, a mid top or something, little ankle brace.
Speaker 2: I'll still go hard though, ship.
Speaker 8: When you heard it?
Speaker 2: What happened? Want rockets? Right? Yeah? Wow? Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: He needs some more pieces to get a ring all honesty, but cool move. I gotta see what else they do? It need something a little more though.
Speaker 3: Nah, for sure. I know we got the album on the way.
Speaker 1: Music is obviously the focus, right, But if you could pick an NBA team to play for, who would be today?
Speaker 2: Damn?
Speaker 5: Hey, I just probably want to play with zoh I don't know. Yeah, but damn that'd be hard. That'd be hard, right yo? You two on the same team?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just need a good PG like that. That's a great PG, man. I just need that type of ship.
Speaker 1: That'd be crazy, that'd bet man. I'd be out of control if all three of y'all were on the same team.
Speaker 3: Holy shit. Yeah yeah, I mean we've had that before.
Speaker 2: That's torture. Bro Ye, it's up. No man.
Speaker 3: How your parents doing?
Speaker 2: They good? Is healthy? Is good?
Speaker 1: Mom's good, you know, seeing watching them as you grow, as you grow and have a family of your own, right, are you hyper aware of illness?
Speaker 3: M hmm and health? Obviously you got to remain healthy, right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just try to be healthy. I run, no, I mean, yeah, I pay attention to it. I just stay healthy for I don't think about illness though. I don't think about nothing like negative for I like thinking that shit like it's whatever.
Speaker 3: Now the kids stay alive, yeah, right, focused.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'll be healthy. I'll be running.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bro, you learn how to driving? You were twelve years old.
Speaker 5: I learned how to drive at eleven. A lot of them in the school at twelve. Damn me and my little brother and the escalate.
Speaker 3: Twelve years old to escalate, no license.
Speaker 5: My pass always telling me about he like, if I have a heart attack or something in the car and it's just you and your brother, how your niggas gonna get home? I start figuring out eleven, I'm like, damn, I'm drive real quick, you feel me.
Speaker 2: I always know how to drive since that day, for real. That's crazy to start driving the school and ship.
Speaker 3: There's gotta be more lessons like that, right, because LeVar ball me.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna do it with my sons. Bro, Is that right to a parking lot? That's how I learned in the parking.
Speaker 1: Lot in first Yeah, just how to work the My daddy I think I was twelve, and he was like, you don't learn how to drive today. And we got on the freeway, dog, and it's like Jesus Christ, and I'm scared yelling in your yelling you dog, I was on tears, like, oh, Bro, And I'm not worried about the police are getting to an accident.
Speaker 3: I'm worried about my father sitting next to me.
Speaker 2: That's all you're worried about that age, bro. Yeah, like eleven, Like.
Speaker 7: Your body's so sore because you're tending so tense.
Speaker 3: Bro, your knuckles are white.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you. Since I start driving, like, I don't know, it's real comfy now.
Speaker 1: You don't feel like nothing. It's easy, weaving in and out, driving easy, right, Yeah, yeah, Bro, that's that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Man. So you're gonna do that with your children?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think that's a good trade, bro. Like, for real, some shit happened. You gotta be able to get the rest home.
Speaker 3: You gotta step in you. That's crazy.
Speaker 7: How often do you think about getting new tattoos?
Speaker 2: I don't think about tests like that. I did like when I was younger. Yeah, I feel like I got the basic.
Speaker 3: Work of my story in, so done are you?
Speaker 2: If I get test? It's just a touch up, Like.
Speaker 4: What would you say, is your favorite tattoo that you got?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm?
Speaker 5: Actually no, one on my neck is a little The dude against the wolf I forgot inside is on.
Speaker 2: It's like a dude spearing off with the wolf over here somewhere. But yeah, that's that's nice.
Speaker 3: What the most tattoos?
Speaker 2: Or the ape on my hand? That she means a lot? I had that Jenny hooped right after.
Speaker 5: Oh ship Jesus, It's okay, see thunder ship.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Wasn't your dad against tattoos?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: He hates tattoos, bro, but y'all covered in him. It's like, I just feel like that's the new ship.
Speaker 2: Like they just hard.
Speaker 5: I was in the third grade looking at tattoos for drawing them, and ship.
Speaker 7: You were driving at eleven.
Speaker 2: So I'm getting tasted. But I said that ship at like ten years old. Man, shut your dumb ass. Yeah, I respect my pos though, but I don't think that's like now.
Speaker 1: I think he overlooked it, right, He was like many do they want to do the relationship type of shit. Every parent gets a little weird about a tattoo, and then once you have it, I mean, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: Erase it?
Speaker 2: I wash it, mold though, then mellow and is gone.
Speaker 1: You were first, man, of course you were first, so you went first, and they were like, all right, cool, he didn't kill them.
Speaker 2: Pretty muche.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 4: You're the trendset of most brothers.
Speaker 2: Bro, how often they will tell you that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they won't tell you that, right. How often are y'all together?
Speaker 2: Ship? Ask what you mean right now?
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, because I meant one point growing up every day.
Speaker 5: With each other, But right now I see like, yeah, I'll be seeing them separate. It ain't too many times when we all three together, I'll either SEEZ.
Speaker 2: For a lot of times.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Mel will come into town and I'll see him. He'll stay in my cribb.
Speaker 3: And y'all close. So do you run the album by them?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they'll be hearing all that ship. I send him that he be in the studio when I'm making that ship.
Speaker 3: That's right. Does he give you advice or hell? Let you do your thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't think. Yeah, no disrespect. I just don't like listen to nobody, like.
Speaker 1: I feel a lot that ship is me bro right right right? I can hear you in the studio, Like, bro, you don't even have an album?
Speaker 2: Dog, what you're talking about?
Speaker 5: Disrespected? He know, he don't be in there trying to step on my toes and no ship. Yeah, he just be listening.
Speaker 4: Your brothers ever tried to rap on like any of your demos?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah too, I got songs was really a whole mixtape in the cut?
Speaker 2: Really Oh we got yeah? I mean he just he got it. I gave that one them.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: But I'm look from my album too easy? Right?
Speaker 1: Is there a verse or a title of a song that you can't wait for us to hear and experience?
Speaker 5: I got a different song and there it's like a damn movie intro type of fire.
Speaker 2: It's called a humble of boat. Yeah, I got a boat?
Speaker 3: What's that about?
Speaker 2: Shit? That shit just a good song.
Speaker 3: Game, it's going through your head. I can hear it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's hard. And then y'all got to listen to the whole album. Bro, shit, that song. That's a good first album.
Speaker 3: How many songs did you pick from?
Speaker 2: What do you mean as far as.
Speaker 3: You know, what? Do we have? Thirteen or fourteen.
Speaker 2: Songs on the album right now? Like fourteen fourteen right? Probably four or five more features?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you obviously have a list of songs that you have to run through and take out.
Speaker 3: We're not putting this one on. Was there a list of songs?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's a big on this.
Speaker 5: But me and my TEAMV they help with that ship and we all get together and see which ones is rocking.
Speaker 2: The most.
Speaker 7: That you like had to fight for it, songs.
Speaker 2: Like it'd be hard to see what's going on there.
Speaker 5: If I don't want to overflood my album, I just I pull them off.
Speaker 2: You know, it's another day. I'll put it on something.
Speaker 3: Else or yeah, are you are you ready for all this? I mean? Is there a tour following the project going to be a tour bro yep, yeah, merg tour all that, the whole shit.
Speaker 2: Feel like it's coming here.
Speaker 3: Nah for sure.
Speaker 1: And then it shows live shows and then it's you know, songs on TV or more of them on TV.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, I'm thinking, yeah, man, might get to that. I'm ready though.
Speaker 3: You've been ready though, you've been wanting to do this.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, that's that's what it is. Tight shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, were you recording how how how long have you been recording music?
Speaker 5: Probably since like eighteen seventeen, like a real getting on the mic. Yeah, I've been rapping for a long time though.
Speaker 3: You still have any of those old songs that you used to record?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what they sound like?
Speaker 5: They're actually kind of nicea like it's my delivery for I just I was younger, so my voice a little younger. Yeah, but my ship deeper. Now you were talking that ship?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, you know, be kind of ill.
Speaker 5: One of my first songs is tough lyricals Hey, I'm like, damn, I was tough.
Speaker 3: Little man.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: Be kind of ill is if you got your producer to flip some of your old ship and make some new ship.
Speaker 2: What you mean like redo it tight ship.
Speaker 4: No, just like sample your old music. That way he can make it really.
Speaker 5: Put it out like wouldn't it'll be sounding nice. Okay, it might be kind of dope. You never know, you never know what. We got to get legal, my own out.
Speaker 2: Legal, my own is coming first hit.
Speaker 8: All start. Did you feel pressure at all just because it's like you know what your peers at, your family, it's it's the world. Or did you just say it's another day.
Speaker 2: Let's just get it.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 5: I felt good for because we did a lot of prepping for that ship.
Speaker 2: Well people don't know. I did like two days of practicing.
Speaker 5: We're doing where I'm supposed to step on the court, like the little spots I'm supposed to go where the cheerlead yeah, rehearsals right, yeah, Like I did that for a long time, so it was it was comfortable when I did it, like for real out there.
Speaker 3: We got a surprise for you, man, it's Doc Winters.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all good, appreciate you, Doc.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, god bless Now it's Doc Winter though. Man, he runs a hip hop or iHeart radio. Yeah, you might want to swing by his office. We need to spend you know what I'm saying chatting.
Speaker 2: About the Star Game. Oh yeah, it was comfortable.
Speaker 5: It was fun for real in my I like really performing like that, especially like on TV.
Speaker 2: Feel better for sure, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: But to me, like you know, I was just like, damn, the song is so at his peak right now, and you took advantage of the moment you're right out there.
Speaker 3: That ain't easy on right, It went up slow.
Speaker 8: You know what I mean, because to pop out like that, you know, one of the first times you're performing, man, you know. And then playoffs too for NFL.
Speaker 2: That's what knocked the damn jitter is off for real.
Speaker 5: Detroy Shit, yeah, they like there's seventy thousand people in here, bro, but they ain't tell me nothing like no thanks, just do what you do like nigga all right. But I was like, damn, you know, with a walk and shit, like I wish I would have known a little more.
Speaker 2: But it's cool. I'm going up in steps. I feel like, there you go.
Speaker 7: Do you think you get more nerves performing than you do on the court.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, I'm not nervous on the court at all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I really can't see on the court It's like all I know is just what I'm doing. I can't see no fans, I can't hear ship like that. I just know what i'm doing.
Speaker 2: Tight ship. That's how I play.
Speaker 3: When you're performing, you see the crowd and.
Speaker 5: I kind of take that league ship to there. Really, I mean I can't really see the crowd.
Speaker 4: You have to see mentality.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can't see ship really what you and like, I'll just be rapping for Yeah, I feel like I'm gonna stay.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I feel more comfortable now though.
Speaker 5: The more I do ship, Like, I keep getting asked to do things, and it's it's getting better. I feel like that's what it's about. You want to act to I could get Yeah, I feel like I'll do a cold ass movie or something right okay or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I gotta see though, Bro, I'll be doing a hell of ship.
Speaker 3: But got to going on do it though?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You would, right? What are you watching now, ship?
Speaker 5: I like, Bro, I'm a scary movie type of dude game. I'll be watching Hello, weird ship. Well, I just watch I watched some ship called See Tomorrow or something.
Speaker 2: The weekend movie. Okay, Yeah, this ship was kind of weird, bro like it.
Speaker 3: It was weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was weird.
Speaker 7: Did y'all see it in the Final Destination one?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I watched that real bloody. I mean that was.
Speaker 5: When he real.
Speaker 3: You want to see you want to see guds.
Speaker 5: Like seeing blood bro, Like, are some scary ship like Jeepers. Screeper is one of my favorite, right, I know that ship on just to watch it's.
Speaker 3: Too easy because Jackie is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't watch too much of that. That ship.
Speaker 5: It's a lot going on. Yeah, yeah, I watched that too, like and Conjured and all that ship.
Speaker 3: You ever seen Human Centipede?
Speaker 5: Yeah, nasty, that ship is crazy.
Speaker 3: I see that ship a few times.
Speaker 2: I was wild like that.
Speaker 5: Bro, the scary movies making me like that's why I like watching them. Know, I'll be trying to see what people are gonna do in the situations. You're terrible. This is in the movie so quick.
Speaker 2: Ten minutes they be my gun second guessing is right.
Speaker 3: Right, And there's always one person that.
Speaker 5: Has the trip, always somebody everybody getting caught.
Speaker 1: For Noah, for sure, put yourself on that man, oh my pocket. Okay, let's do FaceTime. You let you down when is that all right? So Jackie, if you can give Jackie your phone, she's gonna spend your contacts and then you stop it wherever you want and hit FaceTime. See who it lands on.
Speaker 2: You're gonna do it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm gonna you stop it right ready?
Speaker 3: You stop?
Speaker 2: You contact?
Speaker 5: Oh god, I thought you were going recent face time?
Speaker 2: Alright, cool? Cool? Context that ship from third grade?
Speaker 3: They can let on anybody, right, No, No, you're right, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 6: Let me want to stop.
Speaker 2: Stop right?
Speaker 3: Who are you calling?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 3: Go ahead, let's see if they answer, bro, FaceTime Roulette with Yellow Cruise Show ninety.
Speaker 2: Three young right there, gag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do it again. Let's do it again right here.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna if you're doing my recents, you're probably gonna land on him.
Speaker 3: Want you know what we're doing?
Speaker 1: Context, bro, break out the context.
Speaker 3: Let's go, let's go, let's try. We're gonna try to contact.
Speaker 2: Stop stop when you want to because I don't know.
Speaker 3: All right, you stopped jack Look all.
Speaker 7: Right, nervous Daniel Brady.
Speaker 2: Coach dB all right, TB okay, okay, se coach bro? Is that right?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: You think you because.
Speaker 3: When was the last time you spoke to him or saw him ship.
Speaker 2: I don't know, gang he be he be tapping in. We'll see.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, here it goes the pressure, like, what the hell.
Speaker 2: He's like trying to hoop?
Speaker 3: I am ficking up.
Speaker 2: He might be nervous, he might be a little scary.
Speaker 3: One for one dollar? Do it again?
Speaker 2: Oh I'm good?
Speaker 3: No, yeah, you're good. Right, you want to do it one more time.
Speaker 2: Let's see who it lands.
Speaker 3: Let's see you competit. He's competitive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're from Okay. See two brothers, niggas on my team. We're cool.
Speaker 4: We have to make sure.
Speaker 3: Why is it the Okay team?
Speaker 2: It's crazy that the ship I was on for real?
Speaker 3: Something there we don't know. That's the universe.
Speaker 2: Okay, see just one with all them bros, Bro, like lou Dort and the niggas man. Yeah, yeah, that's tough. That's tough. Ship would have I wish COVID would have happened ship. I might have been up on the wing. Yeah, they don't clear that ship out so good though. It's all good for them.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure, gotta be happy for others. Man, League of my own jell O man. Congratulations Bro, come see us any time.
Speaker 2: Sure, man, it's gonna be out soon. Bro. Just be on the lookout. I know the heat on there. I want you all to hear Bro.
Speaker 3: Come on, Bro, we gotta hear it. Shoot at the Nico Dog.
Speaker 1: I do the whole thing again, Bro, I got you, man, Jelly, we appreciate it, Bro. Cruise Show Real ninety two thirds.
Speaker 7: Hey Jack get Rich for the Cruise Show. Thanks for listening to the Cruise Show podcast. Make sure to subscribe and here auto download so you don't miss an episode.
Speaker 5: So so