Speaker 1: Just one second, please, that's gotta get my blue light here. That should have been so right, Are we good?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 1: Come on man, h come on, oh, because there's no title that would have to do it. Okay, hold on, there we go. I think that we're good. Let's see. Yeah, okay, yeah, that would help you. Gotta you gotta have your title of your video if you're gonna want it to post up. Okay, there we go. So now we're on Brady, on Rumble YouTube and wherever else I post. After that. How's everybody doing today? We got some things going on, and I'm going to go right back to reading, but I gotta I gotta discuss a few things because it's it's one of those things that you gotta do. Here's another aspect of protests, slash rallies, slash you know, infiltrated things that are going to be steered in a certain direction to give people who don't like the idea of children being murdered by a bunch of psychopaths in a terrorist state. It's going to make them look bad on purpose by having their own agent provocateurs, their own operatives, whatever word do you want to use. Assets waving Palestinian flags while they commit stupid acts. In addition to scaring people, the you know, the people who are sheltered that are surprised by everything that happens in the world because they have no concept of where it comes from or why it's happening. That's gonna do a couple of other things too. It's going to screw up business during the summer right right now, nobody's going to southern California, and some people with the attitude who don't live here and have to live here or around it, or don't have any stink in or skin in the game, we'll be like, well, yeah, f that place. That's a pretty big state to just say that too. And there's a lot of families and a lot of family businesses and small businesses in that area that are being affected by all the asshole tyrants and all their stupid little schemes and all their stupid little events. But when you take the people out of the equation of any town or city, all the businesses suffer because people are going to avoid those areas because they're expecting trouble. There's only a few there's only a certain type of person that goes to those places like a moth to show their support or to cause trouble because there's an opportunity to cause trouble or whatever, you know, or they're opportunitists waiting for chaos so that they can loop, you know, whatever person is attracted to that. It's not gonna be the person with the children. It's not gonna be the person with disposable income typically, And then so that's going to scare business away well. Announcing that they're going to be in other talents and cities coming up. That doesn't bode well for tourism or other people going to any other part of California either. Because now they're saying that there's going to be one happening in San Diego on Saturday, and I don't know whatether well, I'm not sure if it's BLM Antifa or just regular people protesting or whatever the hell's going on, but it's all going to be, you know. And then they have the ice thing happening too, So there's a lot of a lot of stuff going on specifically to San Diego County that's screwing up businesses. I happen to have skin in the game because I still wholesale my hasau is to a store in old town San Diego, which is heavily dependent on tourism. And the locals just aren't locals like they used to be anymore, because number one, their politics are all screwed. They still believe the COVID thing, right. They they're very smug and arrogant people for the most part in the areas that are you know, the ones with the attitude of smugness, right, they're so in the cult of society that they will they try to frame things and and talk down to you from the perspective of things that they simply believe because they're told. So they sound very obnoxiously arrogant but ignorant at the same time. So if you argue with them, they'll they'll cancel you themselves. They'll cancel culture, your assets for not being part of their cult of societ But aside from that, the people and they haven't had the disposable income they've they've had in the past, so that's they're not gonna be around for that. You know, locals typically stay away from areas of tourism because there's for the most part, the higher prices because it's you know, a tourist area can get more rent money from the businesses there, so it causes the businesses that have to charge more. So it's it's kind of like a parasitic opportunists a hole, and it's usually at the rent level, the property level, and where your business resides that causes the increase, but also the labor and San Diego is what it is, you know, and California is what it is. So you have to add that all together. And you could be in a town and a town far away from the tourist area, in a business location and have lower prices, but you might also not have the same foot traffic. In the world where everything is supposed to work the way you would think, it would look logically that if you have a business right next to a trolley station that's right next to an airport, that you'd get a high volume of tourism. But if the media is scaring people, not only would this idea of Palenteer rounding people up digitally to cancel and destroy their lives, just that threat alone will keep people from going anywhere near these events, and they're not going to go anywhere where there's a scheduled event. So telling people ahead of time that there's gonna be one in the same day. Wasn't gonna help anybody, right. My friend who owns the store, who runs the store now that I've you know, stepped away from it in twenty twenty two, he wholesales for me. That's where we get our rent money from. And he says it is so such a ghost town. And this is June twelfth. Most schools in this in this area of the world of the United States are out now. You can go to the East Coast where I'm from, and they might not get out till twenty six. I think my graduation date for the last year that I was in high school was the twenty eighth, twenty six, and that could have been the last day at finals, because I think it was one thing where like to the last two weeks, like you had you had your tests. But I think that's forever reason.
Speaker 3: I remember.
Speaker 1: This is nineteen ninety seven, so I don't really remember that well, but it was the twenty six and somewhere around that area usually is when they get out. So I'm telling him to try to help, you know, fill the spirits up, like, hey, maybe there's going to be even if they've ruined this area over the last four years, changing people's habits, because yes, the only that's the other thing too, is once people had a routine, they would come to the store, They come to the store, they come to the store, and you upset that routine. Well, if you just upset it for a brief period time, they would fall back into that routine. But if you upset it for two freaking years because of all the restrictions and this and that and having to reteach everybody how to freaking operate and you know, socialize, like reconfigure that. Well, now that their habits and routines are different and they don't fall back to their old routine, so they don't come to this store anymore. They've done a lot of damage to middle class entrepreneur across the board with what they've done, and it's terrific and it's sad, and it could actually cost me my home here soon if that guy decides to close the store. Like Temecula Olive Oil was there for thirty years. Now they're from Temecula, so they have another location. They have their olive orchards and all that stuff over there. They're a little high priced, I get it. And they also had other stores in the same area, but that one in particular was one of their highest volume stores because it was in Fiesta de Reya's old town, right next to the trolley station, right next to the airport, and in a world that's not upside down and backward, that would be the perfect spot for a business because you're going to get constant renewal of people as they're passing through that area because of the trolley station and because of the airport being right there. But when things are all distorted, then it ends up being the worst place to be because now you're in an area where typically tourists who are having to live there all the time in that area are going to be a little bit more frugal. They're going to try to avoid places that they find higher prices at, and that's all a symptom of property managers, and you know, people are renting business based other people being predatorial because they know that at least in the past historically they've been able to get a lot. You know, there's a lot of business to be had, so people will pay the higher prices to be in that area, and they're sought after areas because like for the store that I got I should never have been able to even approach that there was people that are on waiting list for like seven years, you know, I mean, nobody wanted to give up those places. I got it because we were kind to a particular person who happened to be involved in it, and he came back around to our booth when we were at the Imperial Beach Farest Market and asked us if we were interested in having our own store, and because that would have solved his other problem of trying to get rid of a person that they've had issues with who also ran a hot sauce store there. So if they could just put us in place, we'd be doing them a favor and they'd be doing us a huge favor. And it worked out wonderfully for the first six of those seven years. Financially it was great. You know. We decided to start a family because of how well we were doing. We could afford it, We could give our daughter the wife that we wanted to give our daughter if we were going to ever have one, and it was perfect. Now things are all screwy, and so I'll just say this, I'm not sure who's listening right now. I'm not sure where you're from. But if you're going to San Diego anytime, look up the crazy pepper L Pepper Loco like El pepper Loco is. Well, how you'll find it on Instagram L pepper loco. So if you do the ad symbol pecker pecker, yeah, L pecker L Pepper loco, you'll find my hot sauces there. Now there, he's hold still purchasing for me, and he has overhead, so don't expect him to reflect the hot sauce prices a see on the website. All right. Unfortunately, right now I'm not making four grand a month on the website by itself. I still need his store to to work well, you know, I mean technically I would need In a perfect world, if I was making doing six to ten grand a month on the website, I'd be pretty I'd be doing all right. I wouldn't be able to buy like a freaking ATV razor or anything like that. I wouldn't be able to have an RV, but I'd be able to pay the bills, you know, But at ten k I could. I could probably do all that in a couple of months, get get some nice toys for the family and stuff like that, but as it is now, I'm lucky if I get twelve to two thousand, twelve hundred to two thousand from the Internet sales a month, which means I heavily depend upon that store doing well. So if you're going to San Diego, it's old town San Diego, it's Fiesta de Reyis. And he is a guy. He is my friend. He has two stores right next to each other. Mike the Crazy They made him call it the Crazy Pepper. He had his heart set on El Pepper Loco. That's why that's his Instagram thing. The state changed it on him and said, no, you're gonna be the Crazy Pepper. Well, they can't have a mixture. I'm like, you never ever heard it's English, Like, no, you can't have a mixture of It's like that's kind of like the cuteness of the name, you know. And his wife was like all for it, and they made him change it to the Crazy Pepper. Let's make it bland and stupid for the idiot, you know. It's like, come on, they fought with me for my name too. It's like, well, Awesome isn't really typically an old Western eighteen hundreds name, Like awesome and then and then they argued for me because they really they understood that it was my business name for my product. Like you can find the word awesome in the quote unquote Bible, like it goes back before the eighteen hundreds, right, So that was kind of funny how they how they argued, they had the historian argue for me to keep my name as what it was. What was it going to be? Simper fry. That doesn't really describe what's the product, right, Like that's cool for an LLC Night name, but for the for the store name, say what it is, Say what it is so people don't have to guess what it is. Temecula olive oil, Awesome hot sauce, right, the crazy pepper, It's kind of kind of alludes to potentially spicy stuff. Now I gotta do this so I can't monetize anything that I play this in. But I'm not too monetization yet, so I might kick myself in the in the RS later on. If this, if this station is station, if this channel ever gets big enough on YouTube to where people start looking at the older videos and giving a crap about them, that I will never be able to monetize the ones that I play this song in because they tell you that's what one of the things is gonna happen. But right now I don't care. So we're gonna do this. I'm gonna put the song on. I gotta go grab something I just recall I needed to grab. There's gonna be more reading today on the No, I just want you to stop at why are you still asking the stupid questions? All righty, there it goes. We're gonna be doing crimes and cover ups in American politics by Donald Jeffries on the sixteenth, which is in four days. Donald Jefferies will be here to talk with us and we can uh maybe even open up the calls if you guys are gonna actually be doing that. It's a little embarrassing when I open up for calls and nobody'd calls, though, all right, so don't do that to me. If I give the opportunity, utilize it please. Same thing with doctor Glyndon, Like it's all finding great to write your questions in the in the comments and stuff like that, but there's more energy, there's more action when you call in and ask your questions. So I know, Oh, by the way, so I have to tell you this, and then I get up and do what I was gonna do and come back. Yesterday, I woke up and I couldn't walk well. In the middle of the night, I woke up and I could barely walk, and I was in severe pain in my hip, like as if somebody took my leg out, put it in a sander and put it back in my body like the ball and socket joint. And I had done that. I just got back from really along walk today. I did that. I did the walk yesterday and uh in the day before that, and it was that and then the ellipsical right after a little and through the course of the day. And I woke up in the middle of night a bunch of times just in severe pain every every part of my belt. Like I already have my bad neck. My my bad neck, like I have two of them. My my neck on the right hand left hand side is all screwed up. Right shoulder and then with my right hips. I'm thinking, am I out of alignment? And I'm on the elliptical for four miles? So am I screwing up my hip because I'm out of alignment and my spine? And is that why my shoulder hurts too, because there's something just not you know, there's not some some some of the things that's not balanced. And when I'm lifting, I'm screwing myself up, you know, So that's probably true. That's probably what's going on. It's probably something that's not working right, because my neck is all sorts of messed up, and it takes a long time for me to to actually function in the morning. So well, I went to get my coffee at eight am. Six I saw my daughter off too, she was going to a couple of activities yesterday. And I sat my coffee down in screw screw shitting pain in my hip right still really bad, and I laid out my back and seconds later I had Rascal on my chest and my coffee was on my nightstand and I was out. I fell asleep because I wasn't sleeping well all night, and I was, you know, petting my cat whatever, and he's all snuggling against my face. And then I finally fell and I like went out, and then I I had walked my phone into my into the bedroom, so I didn't anticipate or planned to fall asleep again, and I woke up to my phone buzzing just like a text message like quick like vibrate, and I look over and it's eleven o four and not eight am anymore, and it's doctor Gluten saying are we stilling? I'm like, holy shit? And I was like and I tried to and I explained to him everything was going on when being broken up, and he was really good about it, he said, Okaidoki. I was very disappointed in myself for missing it, so I asked him. I don't think he got back to me, I said. I asked him if he was available tomorrow the same time or whatever, and if not, then we'll just pick up on the next Wednesday. But I really really wish I didn't miss out on that. And you guys, I hope will stage will tune in and please share and let other people know even going out. You don't have to try to sell nature apathy or homeopathy to them. Let doctor glidn't do that. Just tell them there's a really cool.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Show that comes on at eleven am at least that's specific time two pm Eastern one pm Central on Wednesdays that you really think they should check out. Let them, let them figure out the rest and when they get there, you know, it's not it's not deceptive, it's just, you know, rather than you have to sell it and then then making their decision prematurely on it. Because there's one thing I've learned. I can be really enthusiastic about something, but if I can't, if I can't articulate it properly, it doesn't matter how enthusiastic or how well I'm picturing it in my you know, in my mind, if it's not being not being relaid with that same amount of punch to someone else, then they're gonna be like, yeah, you know, it's like and then you're gonna have to try to double down. I'm like, no, it's just you know, so save all this, stave all that energy and just tell them, you know, to go see the show on Wednesday. And we need to get doctor Glyndon's membership site going. And by the way, there is a potential that he will take away the monthly, so you want to get if you're not already, remember get grandfathered in now, because it won't change yours if you get in on the monthly. What it'll do is to make it so that new monthly subscribers it won't be available can only do the annual and you know, use my use my link which is in the description? Is it in this one? I'll tell you in a second. If it's not, let me get it, let me actually pull it out here excuse me whilst I whipped this out something one of these days that on here on my board here, I'm just gonna do this. I don't think I have it on here right now, and I'll just put the you know that's the problem. Oh, by the way, so there's an outage too. We'll get into the outage when I get back from uh grabbing that thing though. All right, So if you're over on brady On, I'm gonna try really hard to find how to hell I clicked that, all right, So let's just go to bridion itself, all right. So if I click my live button, I supposed to pop me up, but it doesn't, so I just go right to the breadyon. Uh, and then there a I got one viewer and it's probably me. But here I'm gonna pace this. How'd that go? Oh it's not clickabull links in here. That's some bullshit, all right. Uh, let's go to the YouTube I'm pacing boom so it made it made the See this is what they do. This is what upsets me. They dot dot dot shit. You know what is that? So okay, I'm gonna put it in as a comment then too, but I don't know. Can I comment while it's on? No, they're not. Then don't show a comment section right now while it's live. That's weird, all right. Well it's there. That's the doctor goodin and then I'll put the other one in for rumble here. But here's the issue with the rumble, right, is it always fucking does this thing where it doesn't know where to start the underlying and it always gonna bet it's gonna happen. Now, yeah, see it underlying code. It made it completely fucking useless, all right, So now I got delete that. It rumbles fucking gay as shit. That's why I call it crumble because their software is dog shit and everything else about him is dogshit. It's not a joke, they truly are, all right. So I'll just do it individually. No, no, stop highlighting all of it, you fuck. It was a lot of exciting things I got talked to you about as soon as I get back from this, and I played the music before and I might even I might even stop it before it's done, but let me see. And then there's this one, the code Ballbusters, the ninety es central. If you just go to his membership site and go to you heah, I'll just say it's liefulhealth dot com. You know that one, but call the number so that maybe maybe you'll get a better price on the things. And I gotta go over doctor Bonzo's stuff too from Azure. Well today, we've got to remind me to do that. Okay, so code ball Blossers for fifty percent off, leave big farm behind dot Com forward slash question mark via equals pg n D Health. We need to get this thing kicked up to I want to double the amount of subscribers I've gotten him already. Oh and I got this other new thing that I think it's gonna work. Well, I'm gonna see if it does. But let me let me see. I think I took I took off the the green screen for stream yards, so hopefully it won't screw up the colors when I do that. So and for now, let me just uh, let me get our guy going here. Maybe I'll just make a new scene. Now that's too long, alright, let's just go like this. You take me down for now, pro syphil up Agus bro bro pro siphon up.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: There's a modern music media that's bam. I know that's not up there right now. I'm just gonna get the song first.
Speaker 3: You were really.
Speaker 5: Starts at que son about six works to be there when you said to one, it starts still.
Speaker 3: Week.
Speaker 5: We want to trust keep the bells.
Speaker 6: Let's lie.
Speaker 5: Les, let's lie ras, let's lie bras, let's lie.
Speaker 3: Stick.
Speaker 1: All right, we are here and you're still talking. All right, Persiphilopagus, Bruce Philopius. Oops, you know what, Let's just do this real quick. Bring him down to about there. I put this up. You'll see me there we go. Alright, that's scene seven.
Speaker 2: Ms.
Speaker 1: Back up here, Hello, everybody, I am back. That's some fun stuff. I enjoyed that. And uh, of course we're gonna, of course have to do this whips before I do that. Let's take me off the screen for a second. But I'm still here. Am I still here?
Speaker 3: That's weird.
Speaker 1: So it's doing this thing now, it's it's changing it. It's hilarious, all right, whatever. I don't try to make sense of this anymore. I just go with it now. It's whatever. What's up? We got some comments? Hello, oh Karen? How you doing? Hey Karen?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: Karen deserves this one? Boom there you are pretty face. Gotta have it on there. How you doing, Karen? Hope all as well. Hope you're feeling better. And I do apologize again for yesterday and didn't get a chance to have your weely dose of doctor glidden. But I will say that the doctor glidden clips that you have a link to in the description for the TikTok and for the Instagram put a bunch of stuff on there. There's more on there as well. So as of yesterday and today, I put more stuff on so there's new clips. Okay, okay, my mouth is gonna sound dry because I was doing that long walk. I walked for like two hours, toda. I didn't think I was gonna be out there that long, and I did a lot of walk and talk, so you know how like, oh, I gotta make sure I do that too, you got I had my go pro with me the whole time, and it overheats a lot because it was one hundred and five hundred and seven. Remember that d is out there, and so it shuts itself off periodically and I have to walk a little ways and then try to remember where I left off and then continue on. But I kind of like how Max Egan and Jeff Burwick do their walking talks. I did one today. I've been doing it for the last few days. I haven't pulled it off the go pro to do anything with it yet, but today's I think I said a lot and you know, from the perspective of a small business owner, and all kinds of stuff too, and discussing, you know, this current environment that we're all stuck in. So I think that was useful for lots of people, and I think it'll it'll come out pretty well once I get a chance to present that, and it'll have the format of a walking talk, so it's going to have more energy than me sitting in a chair, just based on the fact that there's motion. You know, motion creates emotion, as they say in the it was that boiler room stand. When you stand when you're on the phone, motion creates emotion.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And for those of you who are not familiar with the Patreon, I have exclusive Patreon stuff I put on there. One of them was a reading from Donald Jeffrey Substack, and I did commentary on it and it went over really well with my close supporters, right, They really enjoyed it. So I'm going to do more, and it'll be exclusive on there, not to keep it away from people, but just to provide something for people who are supporters of Patreon, so you'll get more out of the show that way. And I also started so that one video that I did for Doctor Lynnen where I went through a whole workout routine. I'm are you sure I put that on this YouTube channel? Oh, so the outage, let me talk about that real quick. And I think the best way to do that would be for me to go to your scene two and then pull up. I'll probably have to open it up again, give it a second. So down Detector Down Detector reports widespread outages from major platforms like Google, Amazon, and Claude Flair. So if you're on the YouTube side of things right now and you can't get it past three sixty, puh. This is one of those incidents or moments where you can identify how they prioritize people's content. So if you have a huge channel on YouTube, you're not affected by this right now because people can still watch your video as an HD me right now, my channel. I was looking through all my videos and when I was trying to change it to ten ADP, it wasn't letting me. It reminded me of when brand YouTube went down, Like Alex Jones channel and all those other things. They didn't get affected by the defacing because the only server that got attacked was the one that had the mask. The vast majority of people's content, the real people, right The other people were protected on a different server, so they had all their stuff still intact on that site, but everyone else got basically erased. There's a lot, So I'll show you this too. Some strange things happened yesterday. I make sure you can see this. Yeah you can't. Okay, my head's right in the way, though, I'll move it. Well, actually, I'll just make it bigger. So this is somebody's dash cam or whatever cam from their tesla. They hit Rebecca's vehicle. Elijah was driving with my daughter to gymnastics. So this is this guy. He blows the stop sign. He looks like he's gonna go straight through. It doesn't look like he was even attempting to turn and then he would try to move out of the way of the vehicle and hit it. So he wasn't even turning down the right hand side of that road. And there's really no other outlet that I know of going in the other direction, so I'm not sure where he thought he was going. But apparently one of his children must go to that gymnastics, because I don't that that's a dead end road in an industrial park, like a bunch of track, you know, tractor chillers and stuff like that in that area. As you can see, it's like, so, yeah, he hit probably total Rebecca's van, which is actually my van because I'm want to paid for it, and uh he said, as Tesla is totaled and it didn't look like there's too much damage, but he's like, yeah, it doesn't take a lot for Tesla to be completely uh totaled. So as we were driving there after, we get the call from Elijah that this happens, and my daughter's fine. She went to she walked her way to the rest of the way to the gymnastics who it was just right down the road, while Elijah stayed with the vehicle luckily right. So here's the thing. About children with high smugness think they know everything about life already, think that everybody who's older they don't. They don't respect or appreciate the fact that they have a lot of more life experience than they do. He said, well, I didn't have a lot of a stop sign. I said, I understand that. But just like if you're at a red light, you don't blow you don't you don't guess it. If you see cars coming very fast still as they get their red light, just assuming that they're going to stop, Like super duty, huge heavy trucks do this all the time. You could have already turned red and you can probably count one one thousand and two one thousand and there'll still be somebody flying through the intersection because they just never decided to stop and said fuck it, right like those those cameras don't always deter people from doing that. So he could have slowed down even though he didn't have to hear to check first to see if anybody was coming around. But he doesn't do that, even though it was a guy's fault. I was trying to explain to him so that the the experience that he did have wasn't wasted on his own you know, La la land teenager type of mentality where he knows everything and you can't tell him anything. But I'm pretty sure that this experience was lost on him, so he didn't he didn't use it as a learning experience. So as we're growing there check there was an accident, We're trying to get to it, and then this happens to get out of the way. So there you see a truck that had a bunch of haybaiales I lost their straps or whatever, and it dumped out and went straight across the road that I had to get down to get to my daughter's gymnastics to see what happened with the vehicle. And so I was as I was walking away from having just cleared and helped drag, I was helping drag these hay bales to the side of the road. It reminded me when I was thirteen, fourteen, and fifteen, when I used to stack hay bales in a barn for you know, I was working when I was that young, doing really heavy duty labor work right for the farm across the street from my grandmother's house, and those things are heavy, man. So I helped drag those across to the side of the road, so we had way enough room to get my van through. But that was as you can see, it was kind of the carnage right like that whole area that we had just cleared out and pulled all those away so I could get around them. The funny thing right like right our way to an accident and then this isn't away. Yeah, and then this is the this is what happened to the vehicle. So yeah, you see there's you know, the room is a little that messed up, but the panel of the plastic, the bumper was all torn off, torn apart at least torn so was hanging and dangling. And then on the coming towards the side of the hot the car. I didn't really shoot this on my phone. There was a big dent there just in front of the wheel too. It pretty hard. I got made a big asshole back tired cap which is nothing, but look at that. It's gonna cost ship tons of mony to fix. Stupid little pieces of plastic cost tons of my let go.
Speaker 7: The stops itself broken up inside. Not cool.
Speaker 1: This is pressing. Yeah, So so either the axle or the frame itself or both are are messed up on the because the tire is tilted inward. And I had a tire knocked or a wheel knocked completely off the front of my vehicle one time. And I had an Econo line van that I had just bought like forty eight days prior, and some asshole in a UMA pest truck was looking at his phone and speeding past my daughter's gymnastics class when it was in a different location. And he met his Uma pest places down the road for our gymnastics and they would at five o'clock in the afternoon race fifty miles per hour and a twenty five mile per hour zone to get done with work right so they could park their vehicles and leave or whatever. And this guy wasn't looking and he I was already in the road. I was already in the lane going slow because there's children and families getting in their vehicles and all this other stuff. And I was saying goodbye to my daughter because she was in a different vehicle. As I'm leaving. I'm right in the way of this guy who's drifting. He's drifting into the kind of angle towards Great Warter. Rebecca was parked with my daughter in the van, so I was the buffer between the two. He hits my door, the window shatters all over me. I get a severe concussion. I'm knocked out. They dragged me out of the van and put me on the grass. And the guy's leg it starts off basically saying that he was he dropped paperwork and that he was looking down for the paperwork and didn't see me. He overcame my vehicle because he wasn't paying attention to the road. He was on his phone, and that was the real truth of it. And he smashed directly into my door because he don't know whatever he was swerving because he wasn't looking at the road, and nearly if I was in a smaller vehicle, I probably would have been dead. But I was high enough off the ground so that the impact was, you know, absorbed, not by me. I said, is that defensive dry? Having lesson lost? Just because you don't have the stop sign doesn't mean you shouldn't play defense. Play defense to the person who does have the stop sign. If they don't appear to be slowing down, you don't ignore it. You react like giving a couple of seconds before advancing on a green lay and I just mentioned all that stuff, So there you have it, and the the outage I think is a little convenient timing, honestly, because they probably have a lot of people with phones at these protests and demonstrations and all these cities that are happening right now, and they probably know they probably want to control the flow of you know, videos and stuff like that coming from people's cell phones. So my guess is that they're just they're utilizing this this event here where they're they're they're controlling what's coming out from it so they can paint their narrative and make everybody out to look like a bad guy. You know, can't can't break the delusion that they're trying to or the illusion that they're trying to create. Let's see if you can see that. Yep, you can. Okay, we were on page eighty seven. Where did we start off or the end off? Okay? So yeah, this is this is again talking about the Do I want to go into that first? Okay, there's a couple of other things that we should get to first. Let me let's do that first, and I'm gonna have to pull up a different Instagram from that so I can get to the end of mind my messages ad blocker, you can go away now. We don't care about what you did. What is happening, Okay, Instagrams, I do that, toy scoops. There's a lot here, but I want to go too along with it. So it's uh, let's start with here. Suppose wha no, right here? All right, let me get to this on the screen for you. They did what you know, I have a feeling that they're going to incinery and destroy Gaza and murder the rest of the people there. And that's why they are trying to drum up and change the public perception or or steer the public perception to diminish sympathy for what's going on. Because these protesters are they're they're utilizing the inconvenience of road clo closures, barricades, blockades, fires, damage, whatever the heck their their little co conspirators are doing. Admitst them, and that the reason why they're doing all that so that people. Let me put it this way. I have a friend who's pretty smart for the most part, but he said to me, because I said, what Israel's doing is completely wrong, He's like, what are you a democrat? Like the Democrat for what He's like, those people are all Democrats that are pro Palestine. I'm like, it's not a camp. Like they're murdering children and they're killing people that are unarmed, and they've been doing illegal, rotten, horrible things to them since the forty well since you know, nineteen hundreds. But I'm like, how does that equate, Like, how do you conflate that into everybody who you know talks about this or discusses the fact that this is an atrocity is somehow a democrat? Like what does that even mean?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: It's like, so that's the public perception already. And then they do this and they have people live in Palestinian flags, so people I guess who are short, short circuited to certain things, their comprehension isn't that deep. They will just associate bad acts with people who are Palestinian and therefore people in Palestine are okay to murder?
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 8: How is that?
Speaker 1: How easy people are to steer their their sympathies away from an actual true crime that is being being conducted because America is supposed to stand with Israel because someone said so, Like, really, is that is that all it takes have a bunch of people who are behaving badly, wave wave a flag. And therefore anybody who sympathizes or speaks out against child atrocities, they're hamas, they're domestic terrorists. And so if you're labeled that, well then you're not going to say anything and you're not gonna you're not going to even be uh, even if you're one of those people who even has the ability to conceive of, hey, this is wrong, you're not going to be vocal about it because you don't want to be lumped into this category, this group that Palenteer is going to go attack afterward. And that's things like Laura Lumer, who are you know, calling for Pallenteer to be unleashed on the people, on the people, just like they did with you know, January sixth, rounding up people who haven't been there through facial recognition or whatever the hell else they use for metadata, you know, anything that you posted, anything that you just talked about. So they're they're they're utilizing this there. This is another test. Even though Pollenteer was involved in warp Speed Volunteer was involved in January sixth, Palenteer is involved in all kinds of messed up horrible things. It's it is CIA. It is a terrorist organization. Palenteer is a terrorist organization. Okay, the terrorists are the ones calling other people terrorists, the mass murderers or the enablers of mass murder, are the ones causing mass murder. They're they're I mean, they're the one. They're the ones claiming everybody else as the bad eye like was was, you know, were Arabs and Muslims considered a threat to America? And I don't know, nineteen hundred, eighteen hundreds, did anybody ever talk about how or is this something that's a direct result of what the people and terrorist organizations and mafia did to create the nation state of the nation terrorist state of Israel? And is this not just a response, you know, cause and effect of that. And when they don't do things radical enough, they dress up like their quote unquote enemies and do it anyway and false flag it so that you know, they can continue on with the public perception of we got to go back after them, now, we got to retaliate because they're hurting our you know, they're hurting the poor innocent Israelis who are out for blood and wanted every child to die. Yeah, those are great people because I don't know as a democrat for being against the genocide. News to me exactly right. And so my theory is that they're util well I'm not sure who planned these events in the first place in these cities where protests or demonstration, but obviously once you announced something's gonna happen, you're gonna have the bad actors. You're going to have the infiltrators that are going to co opt and steer it in the direction they want to steer it and put you know, put their spin on it. And just like they did with the sixties movement, even like it didn't start out as a communist Marxist thing, it was people stepping away from government and becoming more nationalistic. And then they completely changed the nature of it and you know, propped up their own leaders and speakers to lead the the masses and gave them all the coverage of the media. And they're doing the same thing now. So that was for a war back then. Another war for the Jews, by the way, was Vietnam. Mayor Lansky was all over that the opium trade, the heroin So I'm guessing that they're going to do something pretty dramatic and horrible finalization of Gaza and the people there, whom. By the way, if you ask Google how many Christians live there, they'll tell you one percent, which is a completely total life. It doesn't even make sense for that area being so close to all the origins of these Aprahamic religions, it doesn't make sense that there only be one percent of that. It's more like thirty thirty five percent. And that was before they started killing everybody. So I don't know how many people are left, but the percentages would be Now there's not going to be any data that's going to be usable because everything's a lie when you ask those types of questions. But yeah, so they attacked, I run. And so now if something happens, if they do this thing, if they if Israel then now attacks itself, there's going to be full nuclear fallout because they're gonna at some point they are going to attack themselves if they don't get attacked. Because what makes everybody hesitate isn't Israel and all of its military might and all of its you know, nuclear weapons and all that stuff. That's that's not what does it. It's knowing that America will get involved. Is what makes all these other countries take the abuse that Israel dishes out, takes their terrorist attacks and their bombings without retaliating, because they don't want America coming in there and just decimating it like they do with the with the Rock and you know, Afghanistan, Libya, all these other places that you know, we're banking wars to set up, you know, destroy the nationalists and set up a central banking system for them so that they would forever own that piece of territory too. So I'm not sure. So if Iran doesn't do something dramatic, then they will do it to themselves. Israel do it themselves, and then they'll respond to their own you know what I mean. So it's gonna escalate. And this is what I've been saying about the Learning Kabala and why I think they created as real in the first place, was so that one day it could be leveraged like that as a burnt offering. And they don't care about killing other Jews because I don't think at the very top levels of this sorcery and this cult that they're actually Jews or anything else. I think they're the Saturn cult. And I think they look down upon anybody who truly believes in it. I don't think any I don't think half the rabbi is, even like the ones that are the most vocal and most public. I don't think they're sincerely believing any of that shit either. I think they're just manipulating the minds of the people who do believe in that, with all these promises of meschiak and all this so other crap. But it's a it's a it's it's a way to justify doing a lot of horrific things. All right, So where was I? Let's I don't know where the little one, real number one is. I gotta find that one. But I just have to explain it. I guess maybe I sent it to somebody else to see, although yeah, I don't know. I just recently saw it, so it had been it would have been pretty soon, pretty pretty Maybe it's not my main list, but my main list I have a bunch more stuff to go through. So it's at the bottom of it. The little number called for called for talent here to get involved with these demonstrations to make their list and check its voice. All right, let me get to this guy.
Speaker 3: Tell me.
Speaker 1: If you don't hear it.
Speaker 8: Important work to do. Phrase reel.
Speaker 9: I can identify to two very important things that the United States has to do.
Speaker 8: Phrase Reel.
Speaker 1: This is twenty years ago or so, this video.
Speaker 9: That many more, but there's no need to do more than simply two. In order for Israel to succeed the United States as a ruling state in the world, not only must the US economy collapse on the US dollar collapse. And when the US dollar collapses, it brings down the whole world of paper money with it. And if you don't believe me, just wait, just wait. Not only must the United States collapses economy and money, but in addition, Israel has to wage a big war, which even non Muslim political analysts are now anticipating a big war, even Jews now within Israel. I'm getting emails, even Jews within Israel, Jewish academics who are up in opposition to the Sharon government. They are now understanding that there's something big about to happen, and they're warning the world about it.
Speaker 8: Of course too late.
Speaker 10: Now Israel has to wage this big war which is already planned long ago, and the territory of the state of Israel will dramatically expand.
Speaker 9: And the Palestinian problem will be solved because they'll be expoted.
Speaker 1: Out, Yeah, exploited or exploited.
Speaker 9: That is the massive human rights crime that the Israeli academics are now anticipating and warning the world about. But in addition, in order for Israel to become the ruling state in the world, not only might she take control of all of this territory, she must also control the oil states in.
Speaker 1: Which goes verrein long the lines with what we talked about with the canal that they want to create that goes right through that territory into the West Bank and into the sea right. This one's interesting.
Speaker 11: John Carrey's family were Jews in the Habsburg Empire in Czechoslovakia, and they were Huff Huff and Judah house Jews.
Speaker 1: So they were very yeah, porch Jews. What are the the porch Jews at.
Speaker 11: Very very high in the court, and they advised the kings. Teresa Heinz Kerry is from a Portuguese Huff and Judah family, and her family advised the Portuguese court. And then I found a painting of Lukavid.
Speaker 1: This person said Carrie is one of the main reasons half of America treated our troops like shit when they came home from Vietnam. He told a bunch of lies. Then later on when he was called out about it, he acted like it didn't matter. Well, there was a lot of things going on in Vietnam and that was an ave war, and it ties in. It's actually been It's discussed in Michael Collins Piper's book Final Judgment and in uh, what's the other one? The Golden which refers to they refer he refers to the Golam as their nuclear weapons program of Israel. I think the goal is America because they they put they put the they put the paper in armah and in the mouth of the you know, and then it goes off and attacks and destroys countries for Israel because we created it. And that's that's the But we didn't create it. It was a reserve did and that's its baby. Israel is its baby.
Speaker 11: John Carrey's ancestor on his mother's side, she was a Forbes, not Malcolm for the family. Yes, John Carrey looks exactly like him. So these are ancient bloodlines that they keep. They know how to breed, who to breed, into the line and how to keep the physical characteristics, and and then I realized.
Speaker 1: You know that face is from in Pursuit of Truth, Sir Patrick mack right.
Speaker 11: They have very very strict breeding and for instance, with the royal families, the popes had to always give permission for two members of a royal family to marry, for instance, especially if they were on the throne, and there could be no relatives or family association for seven generations in order to marry John Kidd.
Speaker 1: No, it's completely cool that you know the Pope wears a small head. No that at all. So this is interesting. We were actually going to touch on this in Crimes and cover ups in American politics. So as a group of powerful businessmen, including some of the wealthiest in US history, plotted to overthrow the US government, dismantled democracy and install a military they say dictator like, it's a bad thing, nationalists. This isn't conspiracy theory. It almost happened. They're talking about Smedley Butler. And this person's perspective is that this was somehow a bad thing. But if they actually did dethrone FDR, they would have saved us from a whole lot of bs with World War Two, and maybe Jeremy would have still been standing. It says Major Smedley Butler, who they chose to lead. He was one of the most decorated marines in US history. They thought he was popular enough with veterans and military to lead a coup and take down president for Franklin Roosevelt. They offered him money, power, control, But they picked the wrong guy. He was in the middle of the Great Depression. People were starving, banks were collapsing, Unemployment was sky high. FDR had just taken office in nineteen thirty two with a promise to help the working class that was bs to the super rich. That sounded like socialism or worse. And this is this whole thing, this whole narrative is lies, Like why did they want to overthrow FDR money? So this person believes FDR was a good president, how sick and retarded and twisted is that he was ushering in the bankruptcy and confiscating gold. And who was uncle who was Uncle Joe Stalin right? Who was funding the Bolshevik revolution America tax paying up my money? The Federal Reserve that had just basically liquidated all of the true wealth of our country. And handed it over to these Bolshevik Jews. We have a long history of doing this same thing over and over again, working with the most wickedly evil, and then people are shocked at what's happening right now. I'm not I'm disgusted by it. What we think is America, isn't it. So you can't really read too much of this because it's disgusting, But you get the idea. We'll talk it. We'll talk about that more.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 1: Here's here's Alex KRP, CEO Palateer. This is the guy who is looking at all of your you know not not He's not looking at a stack of paper and looking at all your metadata. He's got his computer software program doing that. But this is the way this guy talks.
Speaker 12: Most effective way for social change is hamiliate your enemy and make him poorer.
Speaker 8: I don't think in win loes.
Speaker 1: Till the enemy and make them poor. I think in domination.
Speaker 13: I love the idea of getting a drone and having light fentanyl laced urine spraying on analysts who tried to screw us.
Speaker 12: Most effective way for social changes hamiliate your enemy and make him poorer.
Speaker 1: I don't think, says Lee's and gentlemen, let's focus on Palatier Technology as a company that calls itself a data and lytics provider but functions as a troubling tool of surveillance and control. It so terrorist organization funded founded by Peter Thiel and Alex carp volunteers, deeply embedded in our nation's intelligence and law enforcement systems, your local law enforcement, with ties to foreign groups like the Israeli Defense Forces. It's vast ci A too. It was always created to be a tool of c I A, and CIA is there to support the whims of Israel. That's why it's there. That's why the OSS was there, because it was it was building that which it was going to later use for all these crazy wars that were that we're doing because America stopped being America and started functioning as Israel before Israel is Israel. Let's see there, they're said to store sensitive information cataloging millions of Americans, especially those who hold patriotic values or challenge mainstream narratives as extremists. Right, you got to give people a negative moniker and then everybody else who doesn't pay too much attention to the world and has low comprehension thinks that you're the bad guy, and they might be your next door neighbor and they might rat you out, and that's always encouraged too. Palto your CEO, Alex Carp. Alex Karp once made a shocking remark involving fentanyl during a company meeting, referring to Wall Street analysts who believed he who he believed had tried to sabotage the company during its earlier years. And he's just arrogant and obnoxious because and he's this bold, because he's a military asset. He's a military intelligence asset. People don't understand that he's not just some CEO of a corporation, right, he's one of their players. Carp said, they should be sprinkled with a little fentanyl. The statement was meant as a job at critics who doubted Palateer's potential before its IPO initial public offering right IPO. The comment came amid a broader speech in which Karp emphasized his frustrating his frustration with financial elites like he's not one of those, and the establishment's resistance to Palenteer's mission will That mission is a complete and total surveillance and domination of the of the of mankind. So yeah, I could understand. His use of violent and intense language was not uncommon, as he often speaks in a combative tone when discussing opposition to the company. The fentanyl remarks did out, however, because of the deadly nature of the substance and the sensitive issues surrounding the oipulate epidemic and blah blah blah blah. Now here's a little bit of Ye, it's a little honeycomb hexagon. I'll see shapes here, right, and I know this is all EI, but still that's that's interesting because that's the Saturn, right, that Saturn's a hexagon.
Speaker 13: Welcome back to Jake GTV News. Tonight we go live with the people controlling our media and banks. Just kidding, that's anti semitic. Back to you Steinberg.
Speaker 2: People say we control the world.
Speaker 8: What they don't realize is we actually do well.
Speaker 13: There you have it noticing is anti septic folks. Back to you Johnnick, crazy conspiracy theorist. They'll believe anything these days, Right, if.
Speaker 8: Only JFK kissed the wall, he'd still be here. Don't get us canceled.
Speaker 13: Now, let's see what's going on in Hollywood.
Speaker 7: So what's the goal behind this film?
Speaker 1: Satan normalized general confusion and celebrate sin.
Speaker 7: The younger they learn, the better, stunning and brave.
Speaker 1: Back to you, Erica.
Speaker 13: Truly inspiring stuff, Shapiro Stein, My executive producers just told me to share the real reason for society's downfall.
Speaker 6: Take a look at this.
Speaker 8: This is the real problem. Too much joy, too much tradition. We'll fix that. Have one pride flag and fractured home at a time.
Speaker 13: Well, you folks sure know how to dance, almost like you knew the towers would fall.
Speaker 8: Oops, I'm probably fired for that one. Tell them the rest, Vanessa.
Speaker 13: Remember when Silverstein bought terror coverage six weeks before the towers fell, then got the largest payout in history.
Speaker 8: We're definitely getting fired.
Speaker 13: But hey, now you know, welcome back to Jake GTV.
Speaker 1: News can So there's that one and this one.
Speaker 13: Good Morning America has the great noticing dawns upon us.
Speaker 8: We want to know, can you really bake six million pizzas in five years? I doubt it. Eric could take it away, Chloe and Michael, Good Morning. To put that into perspective, that's over three thousand pizzas a day. Every single day. The question isn't just can they do it, but how we can't do it? It's impossible.
Speaker 13: How dare you even ask me to make six million pizzas?
Speaker 7: We don't even have a chimney.
Speaker 8: Well, they really got their work cut out for them.
Speaker 11: If I were them, I would just lie and say that.
Speaker 14: He did it right.
Speaker 8: Let's go live to the manager.
Speaker 7: Possible.
Speaker 8: There's only five hundred and five thousand pizzas in this whole country.
Speaker 7: You expect us to bake six million?
Speaker 2: No way.
Speaker 13: We're live in the kitchen watching this crew frantically load pizzas into the ovens.
Speaker 7: This is impossible.
Speaker 6: They won't hit six million.
Speaker 15: And even if they could, the Russian spot down the street did sixty two million from nineteen seventeen to nineteen eighty seven.
Speaker 11: We hear you're writing a diary about the pizzas.
Speaker 6: How's that going?
Speaker 8: He might have been trying to forge that right. I say, just make it mandatory in every school and people will think it was real.
Speaker 7: I heard they have enough red sauce to make like two hundred and seventy one thousand.
Speaker 13: My question is, how are they supposed to retrieve the pizzas from the ovens.
Speaker 8: That makes sense, there's no ventilation.
Speaker 6: How do they get their pizza? How do they get their pizzas out?
Speaker 8: Just a weird pizza pasta.
Speaker 11: The only problem with this restaurant is they don't have a chimney, so it makes going into the kitchen and retrieving the pizzas a difficult.
Speaker 8: In other news, if you haven't followed Jake gtv Ye.
Speaker 5: Know.
Speaker 16: I'm about to say some pretty unpopular things, starting with this is not good. Also, this is not a peaceful protest.
Speaker 1: But uh, what they show you isn't. But there's regular people out there who haven't earnest beliefs and things that are just there to demonstrate that. Actually already in the midst of some of these things too, it's not all fired and chaos and flipped over cars.
Speaker 7: Something very disturbing is happening in the background that I think you should know about. It's time to deploy Palenteer tolost.
Speaker 1: There she is that's it wasn't missing time to deploy Palenteer tech and she adds them on it. Laura Lumer, the little demon bitch here demon which I'm sorry to Los Angeles to deal with the illegals, you know, you'd love to see it, do I.
Speaker 7: S Angeles to deal with the illegals?
Speaker 1: You know, you love to see So they do a little test market here, but then they unleash the palteer on all of Americans. Isn't that nice? And then they chain reaction that stuff too. So the the the law of same thing that would they do with police, right, Like if they can't get a warrant or whatever to survell you, they'll find something that they can that's related to you to get It's like a it's like a hopscotch thing. So then they are indirectly doing it. It's it's this is really messed up, see it.
Speaker 7: You're lying if you say you wouldn't. This is the grand plan.
Speaker 16: Okay, it's not an accident that cars are burning on the streets and people are waving foreign flags on the streets.
Speaker 7: There's something they're trying to manufacture.
Speaker 1: Consent for, right, and that's going to be too absolute devastation of Gaza, and it's going to be under roars of laws by Americans rather than absolute discuss and you know, being appalled by it. And the Patriot Act, by the way, makes your gold and silver unlawful for trade. Did you know that? And punishable by death or imprisonment. That's the thing by gold, gold, cold, blah blah blah blah blah. Right, so they can just up and take all the true wealth.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 16: Remember when they justified the passing of the Patriot Act over twenty years ago, they told us we needed all this extra power to go after.
Speaker 7: The bad guys.
Speaker 1: To get rid of these guys would be the way vase, right, not the Muslims. But you know, they have their own issues. I'm not saying that they're wonderful people, but what I am saying is would they even be an issue if it wasn't for Israel terrorists?
Speaker 16: But almost immediately the government started to use that extra power they were given to spy on ordinary Americans. Right, How can you be so sure that you will not be deemed an enemy of the state one day? There's absolutely no guarantee that this master database.
Speaker 1: Right, and Trump Temps volunteered to create master database on every American. He already said that on every American. That's you, that's me. What am I gonna do? You know, I've got a videos I can't way back machine back? What am I gonna do?
Speaker 7: Won't be weaponized against you.
Speaker 16: And to be perfectly honest, history tells us that the likelihood is pretty.
Speaker 8: High that it will be used against you.
Speaker 1: This is the digital check of everyone one day.
Speaker 8: So the quote R.
Speaker 7: Junior won.
Speaker 16: Any power that the government takes from the people, it will never return voluntarily.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 16: Every power that the government takes, it will ultimately be abused.
Speaker 7: To the maximum extent possible. Three nobody ever complied their way out of totalitarianism. The only thing we can. I'm about to say some pretty unpopular is this.
Speaker 1: And then whatever reason because I reshared this or something, I don't know, it's just starts looping back over again, starting with you just be careful people. Yeah, but it they only give you one minute of the audio. And then whoever shared this, I think she shared a flur. They only give you one minute of the audio, so if the video is longer than that, it just loops to the audio again, so you don't get the whole thing. It's kind of shitty.
Speaker 15: And nineteen ninety nine, British Gas estimated that there's one point one trillion cubic feet.
Speaker 8: Of natural gas off the coast of Guards and the Gards and Marina.
Speaker 15: They got a contract twenty six years ago to get that gas, but Pallising just haven't seen anything since there's also one point seven billion barrels of oil they recommid.
Speaker 1: Obviously, they're not going to prove for share with the country that it's actually sitting on, right, They're going to steal it, just like they do with every other country.
Speaker 8: That's why.
Speaker 1: Gaddafi, that's why he Hugo Shavez. They kicked the Auger. Well, I don't know. Gaddafi is a different story. He nationalized the the natural resources, and that's why he was able to have a country that didn't have health care costs, taxes, electric bills, gases fourteen cents a gallon, You had guaranteed housing, after you went through school, your school was paid for you. All that stuff was made possible because the wealth was kept within the country, not a private corporation siphoning the wealth out of your country, which is what happens everywhere else.
Speaker 15: It's the coast of Gaza, so if Israel takes Gaza, depopulates it, and just annexes it, then it gets access to.
Speaker 8: All those resources.
Speaker 15: There's also another oil and gas deposit in the West Bank called Meggat, which Israel has taken and used because they argue it's west of the nineteen forty eight Armistice line.
Speaker 8: But this is a colonial project, and colonial projects are.
Speaker 15: About stealing land, but even more they're about stealing resources and making sure that indigenous people have no access to their resources. Look at what happened in the United States with Native Americans. Their reservations are all on the most arid lands with no resources, and they chucked them a few casinos to try and keep them happy.
Speaker 1: Who are they actually owned by oivy with the Native American looking guy who dresses up extra qulte unquote traditional headdress and all to make you know, for the for the optics.
Speaker 8: Obviously that that didn't work.
Speaker 15: But that's what you're saying in West Bank and Gaza, and I think that and that's the world stops Israel.
Speaker 8: Their plan will work because no one seems to stop nothing they do.
Speaker 15: Doesn't matter how many kids they kill, doesn't matter, how many people they starve, doesn't matter how many starving people they killed, No one says stop. So the West is complicit in this plan of ethnic lensing, this plan of total side that will that's going to end Palestinian people and will be the final solution that Zionism has sought since Israel's created.
Speaker 1: But I believe in the final solution that Zionism has sought and got goes all the that goes back to learning Kabbala.
Speaker 8: That the shadow of this genocide, the shadow of what they're doing, will And.
Speaker 1: I still say that there's going to be some sort of strike within Israel that they're going to manufacture themselves. It's not going to destroy any of the resources, but it's going to do something to the Israelis themselves, and then that'll be the most horrific thing in the world. And I mean, anybody dying isn't good, right even if but I mean if their blood. There see hateful people that want to kill innocent people because they think that they are owed that land and they're the ones. I guess maybe it's not such whatever, I'm not going to go down that road. But the whole, the whole thing is these people who operate the world, they don't care if they harm Israelis two as long as the outcome is more control and more justification for them doing horrific things elsewhere. And that's precisely what would happen. You would see a natural physical harm being done somewhere within Israel's illegitimate borders, and then they would do the retaliation. So and then God, if you think, if you think anti Semitism laws are bad, now, if Israel gets attacked, well then you, sir, are a domestic terrorist for speaking out against these poor victims.
Speaker 8: Will will eventually destroy Zionism itself.
Speaker 15: We've seen nearly two years of Israeli genocide and gods are perpetrated by a far right fascistic regime.
Speaker 8: Acts by Washington, London, Berlin.
Speaker 1: And yeah, everywhere that there's a really strong central bank, right.
Speaker 8: You have other Western capitals. We need to fight back against the system that allows that to happen.
Speaker 15: But first we need a population which is informed about what has happened. Part of the reason they've been allowed to get away with it is because the media repeats their lies.
Speaker 1: They own the media. They would explain why there.
Speaker 8: And doesn't cover the deep participation of those governments.
Speaker 7: A deep dive.
Speaker 15: We're all about investigating and exposing our own government and Western government's complicity and participation in the crimes that Israel is committing in Palestine.
Speaker 8: But there's many obstacles to this one of the main ones is funded.
Speaker 1: That he wants you give them money.
Speaker 2: Oh, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Facebook, me animal.
Speaker 7: What they all have research centers and rule.
Speaker 14: See every producer who worked there, every director who worked there, every writer who worked there, and every star who worked there was part of the larger system that was created by the Hollywood Jews.
Speaker 4: Almost sexuality, pornography, all the beast reality, all the garbage of.
Speaker 1: The These are just some of the fun things. You'll find it in Talman.
Speaker 14: Well, which we're all run by Jewish people, as.
Speaker 2: Well as changing the world in India, in Asia, in Africa and Latin America everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of funny that Pakistan and in India having their little sk and nobody has anybody talked about that since they cut off the entire like water supply from the from the from the river. Oh yeah, like what is wisping going on there? Has anybody heard anything recently? That's the way they controlled too. Remember when Great Britain went in there, and what does Great Great Britain do things for but the Bank of England, City of London. So who is that again? Same Saturn Colt of ooives that we've been talking about who do you think really runs Germany after the war? You know what happened in China? Did you know that Red China and Israel work together on developing their nuclear program. Why do you think that is? Is because they like Chinese people know, it's because they control their country, because ever since the installed Mao, it hasn't been China for Chinese anymore.
Speaker 7: US media, as your majesty, I'm going to stop that.
Speaker 2: We can change the world we are today. Warfare has changed again dramatically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and polunteers read that, Alley.
Speaker 2: I don't mean just physical warfare of the kind I just described. I'm talking about the capacity. And it's not imaginary, it's not futuristic, and it's not exaggerated. It's moving very rapidly to a situation where with the click of a button, you can bring down nations to their knees. You can bring down nations to their knees very rapidly, if you so desire, and if you're willing to take the risks, because every system can be happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know they can set pages to blow up in your lap, on your waist, kill your children when they're playing their cellphones. Yeah, great, Great, times, good times.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 12: I never really thought that I would see you have confirmed pictures of terrorists be hideous oldren.
Speaker 1: Well, if those terrorists weres realised, then yeah, yeah, but not so much the other thing, right, Yeah, I never thought I ever anyway, M sorry, technically nonsense in me it's really officialty okay, But well, why is the destruction that we killed eight children with our own tanks? Israel used the Hannibal directive, which means attacking their own people for the sake of pushing their agenda on October seventh?
Speaker 7: Why is it action looks like the cause of our chances.
Speaker 4: Attack, don't Yeah? Yeah, because they were blocked in these houses and we needed to uh to conquer back the whole settlements.
Speaker 6: Happens, so how many work how many were here survived.
Speaker 17: This house from other buildings. Nineteen people died among them.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you've watched any of the videos I shared with you from Max, but he was covering this, uh quite extensively back when it was actually occurring or that when when when the when the chopper footage was available to and you know, they wanted us to see that, otherwise it wouldn't have been released so m they want they want the opposition because then they can label you whatever it is. They're going to label you, demonize you, and ruin your life. They want you to be outraged. It's part of the It's part of it. And then the ideal idea and all those other people can rally up against all these people in America who are you know, anti semi colon's and all this other shit idea of ordered Hannibal directive on October seventh to prevent Hamas taking soldiers captive. Right, there was crazy hysteria and decisions started being made without verified information. Documents and testimonies obtained by Haaretz revealed the Hannibal Operational Order, which directs the use of force to prevent soldiers being taken into captivity, which obviously was was a smokescreen because that wasn't even a thing. They all came on hang gliders. Yeah, okay, was employed at three army facilities infiltrated by Hamas, potentially endangering civilians as well. Potentially. All right, that's enough that one that you wouldn't just replied back to Megan, Let's say thanks, that's cool. He says, yeah, man, all right, thank you.
Speaker 8: Have a good.
Speaker 1: All right, So doctor G won't be able to make it tomorrow because he's a got away for the weekend.
Speaker 6: We shouldn't care what I think. I'm just a random stranger. Okay, let's talk about facts. Fact number one the current Prime Minister of Israel. His name is b Vi Nataniello. He belongs to a political group called Delakud. Fact. The founder of the Liqud Party. His name is Menehem Began. Fact. Meneghem Begen was the sixth Prime Minister of Israel.
Speaker 2: Fact.
Speaker 6: Meneghem Begen was the founder of a terrorist group called Ergun in Israel. Fact, so he's a terrorist. That group Ergun has joined forces with another terrorist group called the Haganal in Israel and formed the IDF the Israeli Army. So it was founded by a group of terrorists.
Speaker 8: Fact.
Speaker 6: It wasn't Arabs or Muslims that called them terrorists, it was the British. Fact they these terrorist organizations exploded King David Hotel in the early nineteen forties, resulting in two British people. Facts, and the word terrorists was first coined in the international lexicon to describe the Israeli group. Fact. So yeah, terrorism was invented in the Middle East to describe Israel. Fact, we shouldn't care what I think. I'm just a random stranger. Okay, yes, but you thank you, ma'am.
Speaker 1: All right, now, this is interesting. I've been telling you about this Saturn cult for a while now.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: You know, if you've been following the show long enough, you've heard me say this ad nauseum and keep reluding back to the fact that this is These Abrahamic religions are masks putting a whole different does a paint a different paint job on the same sick cult with the same sick rituals that they do with children, And it doesn't matter if you're a Roman Catholic church or if you're you know, Shabbad, it's the same types of things that they do to children. I don't really ever like these things where they do the cutaway and the guys like on his computer and looking up to I mean, it's theatrics. I get it, and it's it has its place, but it knowing that it's it's corny and they're trying to show you something real. I just think it takes away from the actual.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe that's what people need I don't know, Maybe it's just me. I feel it's it's intellectually demeaning, you know, to to have to feel like you need to put up you do the acting part when you're trying to tell something that's real. Why why do you need to do the acting? The theatric's part of it. So there's a there's a priest here slapping a baby in the face. Trauma, right, trauma early. This is what they do. Why do you think the injections, why do you think the all the things that they do in a normal they call it normal. But the way alapass handle a birth, I've never seen that that aggressive of a tism before. I'm not sure where that happens. But like crap, I have to read baptism transfers the soul to the church's control. Well, so does technically that certificate of live birth with the blood contract. You know, apparently the parent is supposed to be the the.
Speaker 3: What do they call it?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the word leaves my mind. But I was just talking about this and I did my walk and talk the the informed party or the consensual or the ah of first there's another word though, God damn it. Ah, see what he when this happens to me. Doctor Glinton just told me I should take this a particular homeopath for this. But yeah, the competent thank you to my brain for finally let me have that word competent party. But it's the child's blood that's on the contract, so that's that's not cool. And they tell you in California that if you don't agree to that that contract, that makes your child now a commodity for these banks and for these this the Holy see that they can take your child because you're an unfit parent because they use those blood samples to test for diseases. That's complete and total lie. It's an absolutely ridiculous lie. And but but they're the threat of them taking your child isn't and same thing. If you you know, continue to give your your pediatrician a hard time over shots, they can do the same thing. That's why we've left California because they don't do that here in Arizona. They try to, but they don't push it as hard. And you know, meet us being too people. My family only, my support network is all in the East Coast, three thousand and two thousand miles away. I wasn't going to take chances my daughter, so we moved. Let's see, says the person officially belongs to the spiritual jurisdiction now in the system, the system meaning a lot of other things, like, you know, beating the fact that there is an actual your property and you're not your parents' property anymore. You're their property, and you have a value on the open market under the guise of cleansing original sin, which isn't a real thing. We've talked about that with the British Eda. There was no betrayal or the tempting by Eve to add them, that's all nonsense. Eve left the Serpent cult. Eve left the Saturn cult behind and was baptized. And again this is what they talk about baptism. Baptism in their hands was turned ugly. Baptism by the Goths who introduced it into the into Mesopotamia wasn't a sick ritual because they weren't changing the the energies and manipulating uh, the the the procedure with some sort of trauma or some sort of dark purpose. It was a cleansing, a good cleansing, and it was just a what do you call it, like a another again my brain, it was a symbolic of a new life of rebirth right. So that's that's why it was done by the Goths in their in their in their Sun cult. It was it was, it was that type of washing. Here, it's completely different because it's in the hands of a cult that has nothing but demonology as its historical background, nothing but messing around prowerbs and principalities with dark, dark forces. They don't even believe in a god, and they didn't have a concept of that until the Goths came, because they had a benevolent creator concept and you know, the son being a representative of that benevolent creator and what he can create. Ritual of submission and initiation under the guys with cleansing originals, and it is a first initial ritual resembling cult induction. The infant unknowingly receives. There's all kinds of stuff over the top of this market belonging. Baptism transfers the soul to the church's control. The person officially belongs to the spiritual jurisdiction now in the system, the ritual submission. Okay, so they're just saying the same thing. Water as information carrier. Water is merely a purification symbol. Some theories claim water can reprogram human energy structures that baptism allegedly alters consciousness frequencies make individuals more controllable via religious archetypes. But again, merely a purification symbol when it's not used in a sick dark ritual. Because water does control, it does have memory, right, That's why structured water gets rid of the trauma. Christian name given at baptism serves as a key to fixate. I had to lost it. Sorry, here there's a petrified foot of a priest or saint or something. What the hell is at It's a mummified foot. I've never seen that. Why are relative saints lowered into the water. In reality, relics are energetically charged objects containing a soul's imprint, DNA code, memory, and energy matrix. Well energetically, that would have kind of make sense. When placed in water, water absorbs the structure of the deceased, becoming saturated with a code of death under the guise of holiness. Those who drink or immerse this immerse in this water enter energetic residence with the egg, which, by the way, is what every free Masonic order has in their lodge. The grigory. I think that's Italian the way's saying. It is what happens when all the energies of all the people of the lodge, all their combined energies come together to make like their uh the frequency signature. That's that brings out a certain energy personality when you're messing around with dark, dark energies, and they call it the gregor or the grigory of the lodge. The personality the spirit of the Lodge of Death is the church system becoming reconnected to its channel. Yeah, there it goes. And I got to the little of the most part. So let's just say I have those I've been taking them. No, I appreciate it. I appreciate it. Yeah, yeah, that's what we're headed off a cliff. But I wanted to put this up here so that I could point it out more tinfoil to Yara said, that's probably that's probably why so many banned YouTubers are getting their channels back, right, because not so much even just what they say. And this is the thing too. Remember if they deleted the channel and it all was somewhere for all that time, what were they doing with that data? Because if it was restored, then all that stuff that they said was taboo and couldn't be shared in public because of that this danger of that danger to you know, adults who can make their own discernment, which is you know, that's again silly, I'll thank you for protecting me from myself. Then it's also used because they're going to want other people. They're going to use these they're basically if they're not already involved in the system itself, because a lot of times there's this like false you know, persecution that these people capitalize on because it just makes them more legitimate to the public if they're being attacked like Alex Jones does all often. Then it's for the people that are going to comment on those videos now that these channels are restored, who's who and maybe not even be something that you said, but just simply because you're assuming this information makes you on the list. You know, maybe you don't even comment on it, but you're following it, subscribe to it. Uh, Richie rich different Bustin's going off again.
Speaker 3: M hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a little concerned about travel myself of and going places. And then I'm who I am, and they have no problem taking down an entire fleet of people just get rid of one. But I'm not sure if I'm that important. But I don't think. I hope not. I hope they don't think I am. I hope I hope I hope AI doesn't think I am. Yeah, you're you're super cool.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it. Uh, there we go. Now, let's get back to.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 1: Or should I go with? Should he? Should?
Speaker 2: He?
Speaker 1: Should he be doing the reading today? Maybe he'll do the reading today. The only thing is after a minute, in eighteen seconds, it turns back over to the other thing. But yeah, yeah, let's try that for a little. Let's see how that goes. It might be a little distracting. I could do it in his voice.
Speaker 8: I don't know if I like that voice.
Speaker 1: I think he should be more like there's two kinds of people in this world. Yeah, that that should be more of his voice. Like, but I could I have to do that one. Let's see that one's way too low or high?
Speaker 8: I mean, how's that one?
Speaker 1: No, Well, we'll work on that. We'll get that going for we'll get more of a nasally voice in the here somehow. All right, it would be hard for me to read that whole way. And you wouldn't want me to read anything like that for at length in that it would kill me and it'd probably kill you too. There is no way of knowing the actional figures, but some critics of Lincoln have estimated that the number of political prisoners he incarcerated, political prisoners he incarcerated. Remember, heybeas corpus, bye bye constitutional anything suspended never reinstated by Congress. And this was the beginning of the takeover of America by the banking systems, by the Saturn cult oayvas okay, this was civil war. And I will so there's no way of telling how many political prisoners he incarcerated was as high as forty thousand. They were held indefinitely without bail and without the services of an attorney, without knowing the charges against them. And it's such so people who say this could never happen couldn't happen here. It happened already here in a time of America where America is stronger, and American values and Americanism in the spirit of you know, defiance was greater in people. You know this, they had they had to kick their door open to get him. They're already been in here with their feet up on the table for one hundred and fifty years. Now, what makes us think that it couldn't happen again, but that it doesn't happen daily? And the injustices that you see, why why there has to be somebody called a civil rights lawyer? Like wouldn't every lawyer be interested in civil rights without services of an attorney, without knowing the charges against them, and in such secrecy, snatching you from your life to where people don't even know where you went, and such secrecy that many of their families didn't know where they were. Lincoln shut down more than three hundred newspapers and journals by executive order. That was an abusive power and a complete unconstitutional use of an executive order. So what happened to honest journalism? Well, first of all, most of the media outlets were being we're changing hands around this time too to oive, but hones those who were honest journalists saw what happened to honest journalists. They were incarcerated indefinitely. So he completely changed and terror formed the entire nature of media in his reign of terror, forever changing it because it was replaced by lockstep. It became the media became a voice piece of the government. But the government wasn't the government anymore after this right because it was it was not American. There's something American about it. He shut down more than three hundred newspapers and journals by executive orders. Secretary of State John Seaward bragged, I would venture I guess what he was, bragged to the British ambassador, Lord Lyons. Remember British ambassador. What did they already have there? They had the Bank of England. That's what's controlling that country. That he could ring one bell on his right hand and arrest a citizen in New York, and another bell on his left and arrest a citizen in Ohio. Where do we live? What is the true nature of America?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Rushmore G. Horton detailed the wretched conditions in one such prison, best Deals, as they like to call him, where rats were prevalent. He also recounted the laughingly trivial nature of many arrests. Michigan's David C. Wattles, for example, was arrested because his children had died an old shirt with BlackBerry juice and raised it high on a pole. Some patriotic quote unquote, I'm putting the quotes on there. Citizen interpreted this. Some Karen interpreted this as the raising of a secessionist flag, and poor Wattles was sent all the way to Fort Lafayette for five months. Evidently. One of the cases in which Seward used his bell was when doctor L. M Ross of Illinois was arrested after being seen in the street drawing his finger under his nose like this in what was absurdly claimed to be a private city, know of disloyalty. This is what's happening before surveillance, before technological surveillance. This is the little minions, the little it's like people who busy bodies who don't know how to mind their own goddamn business. And this far back in history we always think of like tough people who were side arms and were thinking because this is pre dating like the Old West era right well around the same time. So what the hell are these soft people? And if they were there, then they're in abundance. Now they have the tools of television and media all under their control to manipulate and program conditioned the minds for them to have more of these people who think that they're doing good by turning your ass in. Ross served several months served months in Washington's Old Capital Prison as a result. One of the most prominent of Lincoln's detainees was Frank Key Howard, grandson of Francis Scott Key, who was arrested after midnight on September thirteenth, eighteen sixty one. Howard was the editor of the Daily Exchange and drew the ire of Lincoln and Seward because of his editorials criticizing both the suspension of the rit of Habeas corpus and Lincoln's declaration of martial law in Baltimore. Marshall law is such a wonderful thing, right people are calling for it right now because of these what are they actually? I mean, I don't think there's anything organic about it, but there might be, you know, honest people at these protests and rallies because they see something wrong happening in the world. But what would constitute the need for martial law in that situation, Like why are their police in the first place if they can't handle a goddamn thing, So it's really just an excuse to further abuse their powers. In bitter irony, Key was imprisoned at Fort McHenry. His grandfather had written The Star Spangled Banner forty seven years earlier, inspired by the bombing of the same Fort McHenry by British warship and an interesting corollary event. In eighteen fifty nine, the son of Francis Scott Key, Philip Barton Key the second, was killed by Congressman Daniel Sickles, who had discovered he was having an affair with his young wife. Among his defense Attorneyes was Lincoln's future secretary for Edwin Stanton, who everybody should know that name and be horrifically repulsed by him, who successfully employed the temporary insanity defense on the guy who was killed. Yeah, Lincoln arrested the entire legislature of Maryland shortly after being elected, along with the Police Commissioner of Baltimore, several newspaper editors and other prominent citizens. Some of them served nearly two years in various bastials, as they were derisively referred to. In eighteen sixty nine, John A. Marshall wrote a moving book, American Beast Deal, a history of the illegal arrests and imprisonment of American citizens in the Northern and border states on account of their political opinions during the late Civil War, and that rate. There is an example of how titles of books used to be almost half the book which described his own arbitrary arrest and unconstitutional internment in Fort Lafiete, one of Lincoln's makeshift prisons. One of the many stories recounted by Marshall was that of New York Daily News editor James W. Well, whose editorials condemning the war and Lincoln's countless unconstitutional actions formed the basis of his crime. Exemplifying the state of absolute tyranny that existed was a December third, eighteen sixty one announcement from SETH. C. Hawley, Chief Clerk of the matter Metropolitan Police Commissioners of New York, that declared the Department of State of the United States will not recognize anyone as an attorney for political prisoners. They won't recognize them as an attorney if they're there to help them, and we'll look with distrust upon all applications for release through such channels. So then they'll put them on the list, the lawyers themselves on the list for being picked up. This is what's in our future, and it's in our past, and that such applications will be regarded as additional reason for declining the release of prisoners. So if you ask, what's the charges, why they did being held, and can we get them released, that's excuse enough for them to keep you there longer because you questioned their authority. And here's another funny thing. Did you know that there were Southerners who were executed simply for wanting to go home to see their families. That was their their capital punishment for such outlandish desires and demands or requests. Even in eighteen sixty two, Congress passed the Enrollment Act, which authorized the drafting of young men into the Union Army. It was the first form of national conscription and American history. Yeah, I guess it's okay, so far as if it gets distracted, let me know, let me see. Yeah, I I don't see anybody complaining about our boy here yet, so I'll just keep going, all right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was the first FORMUA. So the Act was rife within inequity, such as the provision which allowed a man to pay three hundred dollars to hire a substitute to take his place for those families of means that couldn't find a substitute. There was a convenient commutation provision whereby a payment of five hundred dollars bought an exemption from the draft. This hated rich Man's exemption, as it was called, angered the average American of military age, especially the young Irish immigrants of New York City. And you saw in gangs in New York like they got off one boat, put him on another one, and sent him off to the war. Right, he says, when are they going to feed us? Because that's what the that's what they enticed them with to get them to sign up to Hey, look, you're in your new country. You want to go die for it? Yeah. A riot erupted in New York in eighteen sixty three as a result, and President Lincoln was I'm sorry, and in President Lincoln, as was his wont used some extraordinary executive powers to quell the disturbances. He diverted troops from Gettysburg to the area, and only a lack of manpower stopped him from declaring martial law. Predictably, while Lincoln extolled all poor and lower middle class youngsters to lay down their lives on the altar, of Freedom to save the Union. Lincoln's oldest son, Robert, remained far from the battlefields at Harvard University. The President eventually, when the war was nearing an end, found Robert a relatively safe position on General Grant's staff, where he was commissioned as a captain and assistant Adjunct Adjutant General. On February twenty third, eighteen sixty five, coal miners in Pennsylvania rioted and attacked officials who tried to force them to enlist in the draft. Soldiers were sent to Pennsylvania to quell the riots. Farmers in Ohio, who opposed the draft attacked soldiers who were sent to fight them. The July eighteen sixty three New York draft riots were the largest insurgent revolt in American history. I want everybody to remember this because if anybody sees what's going on in the world and how it's escalating, if we get pulled into something, there's a long history and precedents, and you know, remember it was a twenty eighteen. I can't remember what year it was that the Fourth of July celebration was moved to the Lincoln Memorial as per Trump's request. What's he saying with that kind of symbolic statement, The July eighteen sixty three New York Draft riots were the largest insurgent revolt in American history outside of the secession of the Southern States itself. The lottery system, which as noted, included a provision that permitted those of means to pay a poorer substitute to take their place in battle, had already angered many, and the passage of the Emancipation Proclamation really lit the fire. Anti war newspaper editors had fueled the hour. Did you know that when he did that, he did that for the South. The North still kept their slaves, and there was no where he could enforce it because technically the secession, the secession of states weren't under federal rule anymore, so that wasn't their president, so there was no way to enforce them. Lets went out and started murdering people, which is what they did, and that's what the Civil War was. But it was more than just that. It was the reason why they were doing this was because they didn't want anyone to escape the Union. Why do you think that is because the banks who were putting our country into debts that were going to control it didn't want anyone slipping from their control, and that was the real reason though there was no we'll talk about this more as we go on, but this wasn't about slavery with the only four point eight percent of the you know, the American US population, whatever you want to call it. At that time, even owny slaves, anti war newspaper editor editors had fueled the outrage with coverage that was certain to appeal to poor and working class whites. The three hundred dollars rich Man's exemption was bitterly compared by many to the one thousand dollars paid for Southern waves. Right, yeah, yeah, yeah, you go out and die for me. Here's here's ther here's the my Often these immigrants, according to Pap Buchanan, some right off the boat, were put into uniform and sent into battle, where many died, never coming to know the land where the streets are paid with gold. The initial targets of the rioters. Oh, that's that's one way to work with immigration, right, If they're going to continue to bring people in, right, turn flip them around and making them go fight out a war. That's crazy, man. Just think that coming from Ireland or really or somewhere like that, and you're not even here yet and you're already fighting. It's like, oh yeah, thanks, yeah, wait, thanks for showing up. The initial targets of the rioters Wrath were military and governmental buildings, and the mobs will attacked those who interfered with them. Let me say that again. The initial targets of the Rioters Wrath were military, government and governmental buildings, and the mob only attacked those who interfered with them. So but the more extreme writers soon began focusing their anger on every black person, including a poor fruit vendor, before setting fire to the cord or from the asylum on Fifth Avenue. How much do you want to bet that those weren't agent provocateurs escalating this to make to give the public perception that resistance against the government was evil, and that would they would have no qualms about harming other people just to do so, like they're just domestic terrorists.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Eventually, eleven black men would be lynched, and hundreds of blacks were forced from the city. Herbert Ashbury, author of the book Gangs of New York, put the total death toll to some two thousand. The list of Lincoln's atrocities is long. When there was a delay in payment the Sioux Indians in Minnesota. When there was a delay in the payment the Sioux Indians in Minnesota their yearly allowance during the War between the States, they began attacking the nearby white settlements. Lincoln sent in a Union force under the command of General John Pope and Colonel H. H. Sibley, and the Indians were decisively defeated on September twenty, thirteen sixty two. More than two thousand Sioux were taken captive, and a military tribunal sanctioned by Lincoln authorized the public hanging of thirty six tribunal leaders. Guilt or innocence was immaterial, and the Minnesota Sioux were moved to reservations in Dakota. Incredibly, Lincoln even ordered the arrest of Supreme Court Chief Justice Roger Taney, who had ruled against Lincoln's outrageous suspension of the rid of habeas corpus, citing the ancient rule of English liberty in the Constitution's delineation of this power exclusively to Congress. Taney was never formally arrested, but Lincoln's tyrannical actions continued. Taney was an independent spirit who respected the Constitution. A memorable anecdote about him maintains that he would have refused to administer the oath of office if the well if his political enemy John Seward, had been elected president. Lincoln's philosophy was exemplified by what he once told the Chicago Clergyman as commander in chief of the Army and Navy in time of war, I suppose I have a right to take any measure which may be, which may best subdue the enemy. I think there's somebody home. As the brought. Much as the Bush and Obama administrations extended this definition of an enemy to include critics of their policies, Lincoln clearly felt that those who opposed his policies were allied with the Confederates. What are they doing right now? If you question the oyvays, it's the same as being a terrorist, or harmas right, any type of resistance or dissension, or or questioning just the IDEA simple act of questioning, like make sense of this for me, police is enough to make you an enemy, and then they can deal with you however bluntly they feel. And this is where we are now, This is where we're at. Renowned writer Edgar Lee Masters would later comment that Lincoln was to call for and send troops into the Sioux, into the South, and thus stir that psychology of hate and fear from which people cannot extricate themselves, though knowing and saying that the war was started by usurpation. So let me say this again, would later comment that Lincoln was to call for and send troops into the South, and thus through that psychology of hate and fear from which people cannot extricate themselves, so knowing and saying that the war was started by usurpation. He did mean that he wouldn't bow to the American people when the law was laid down by their courts, through which alone the law be interpreted as the constitutional voice of the people. The way I got to read that again, I don't think did he mean that he would bow to the American people when the law was laid down by their courts, through which alone the law be interpreted as a constitutional voice of the people. No, he did not mean that, because when Taney decided that Lincoln had no power to suspend the rid of Habeas corpus, Lincoln flouted and trampled the decision of the Court Anti Slavery copperhead Judge Henry Clay Dean, who charged that the Civil War was being directed by international bankers, experienced the better angels of Lincoln's in that nature firsthand when his outspoken anti war views landed him in one of Honest Abe's unconstitutional prisons. The Postmaster General has for the last five years been violating the males. The Secretary of the Treasury has been squandering the public wealth. The Secretary of War, all crimsoned with innocent blood, is employed, is employing the army of the Secretary of War, all crimsoned with innocent blood, is employing the army for the destruction of the country. For the destruction of the country, the true objects of this war completely weaken it. It's much easier to control that which is weakened. Its will is broken. The Secretary of State has been subverting constitutional law and disgracing our form of government at home and abroad. Dean charged the Attorney General is gravely burlesquing nonsense itself by defining constitutional construction of unconstitutional laws, and is in conspiracy with the military commission to murder innocent women. The President is administering the government through military satraffs in a manner unknown to republican systems and disgraceful to despotisms which regard the character of those entrusted to power. The courts of the country are infamously corrupt. The state legislatures and Congress are flagrantly accessible to bribes. The Ladingham, the Landinggham, Valandigham all right, Clement, valandigum. We have as all we have, as all willgree a free government in this great struggle. This form of government and every form of human rights is endangered if our enemies succeed Abraham Lincoln. There was surprisingly little effort. And that's a bunch of bullshit, right, that's talking at both sides of your mouth. There was surprisingly little effort expended by the top statesmen of the era to avoid the unnecessary blood bath. In April eighteen sixty one, former President Franklin Pierce wrote to all other living ex presidents and asked them to consider using their collective stature and influence to attempt a negotiated end to the war. He specifically requested that Martin van Buren, as the most senior past chief executive, issue a formal declaration on the matter. In an astonishing but familiar display of petty politics. Van Buren replied that Pierce, as the original, as the originator of the idea and more recent president, should be the one to do it. There is nothing further on the matter and the recorded historical literature. Lincoln's most vocal Northern critic was Congressman Clement L. Villandigham of Ohio. As early as July eighteen sixty one, he took to the floor of Congress to excoriate the President for the wicked and hazardous experiment of calling thirty millions of people into arms among themselves without the council and authority of Congress. Without the council and authority of Congress. Oh look at that. On the subject of Lincoln's claim that the South had no right to secede, the indignant Democrat rord he Lincoln omits to tell us that secession and disunion had a New England origin and began in Massachusetts in eighteen oh four at the time of the Louisiana Purchase, were revived by the Hartford Secession Convention in eighteen fourteen, and culminated during the War of eighteen twelve in New Englanders. Sending commissioners to Washington to settle the terms for a peaceable separation of New England from the other states of the Union. Vede valand Digham colorfully summarized Lincoln's tyranny as something that would have cost an English sovereign his head at any time within the last two hundred years. Valandigham, as the initial voice in Congress opposing the war, was attacked and criticized, as might be expected. On April twenty fourth, eighteen sixty two, he responded angrily to radical Republican Senator Benjamin F. Wade's denouncing him as a traitor by exclaiming, now, sir, here in my place in the House as a representative, I denounced the author of that speech as a liar, a scoundrel, and a coward. His name is Benjamin F. Wade. An unsuccessful effort was launched to censor Valandigham over these remarks. Undaunted, the brave congressman gave a particularly bold speech in the House on January fourteenth, eighteen sixty three, in which he declared, soon after the war began, the reign of the mob was supplanted by the iron domination of arbitrary power. Constitutional limitation was broken down. Habeas corpus fell, liberty of the press, of speech, of speech, of speech, of speech, oh hate speech. Odds Anti Shimmer called the odds bah bah big big it shut the fuck up of speech of the person of males. Right, there's so much to talk about, just with the post office postmaster general and all their ridiculous powers that they may have during the time of crisis, and the simple fact that they at any time they don't even need to anymore with the other type of surveillance that they have, but they could look through your letters and the layer their stuff too, of the males, of travel, of one's own house, and of religion, the right to bear arms, due process of law, judicial trial, trial by a jury trial at all, every badge and monument of freedom in republican government or kingly government all went down at a blow, and the chief law Officer of the Crown, I beg pardon, sir. But it is easy now to fall into this courtly language. The Attorney General proclaimed in the United States the maxim of Roman civility. Whatever pleases the president, whatever please, whatever pleases the president, that is law. So everything about our constitution, to Bill WRIGHTCE was struck down in that single moment where he said, anything that pleases the president, that is law, and that was the Attorney General in cahoots with this hostile Do we want to say infiltration, co opting, infiltration, takeover, what's the best word here? Prisoners of state were then first heard of here. Yeah, prisoners of state were first heard of here midnight and arbitrary arrests hmmm, like no dock raids commenced, Travel was interdicted, trade embargoed. Huh, passports demanded. See can you get onto a flight these days without any extra shit going on? Best deals were introduced. Oh, and you know digital idea at the borders. Everybody, that's supposed to be a good thing, because it's totally not going to, you know, get out of your control there into other aspects of your daily life. No, no, let the president do whatever he wants. He's totally he's totally of character. He's a chabbad by the way he converted to that in twenty seventeen. I think it was strange Oaths invented a secret police organized. Hey, America had a check up before check I had it before Russia had a check A right for the Bolsheviks had oft Cheka. The right to declare war, to raise and support armies, and to provide and maintain the navy was usurped by the executive. On September twenty fourth, eighteen sixty two, Lincoln first declared martial law and authorized the use of military tribunals to try civilians who were suspected of being guilty of disloyal practice. How is that any different than anti semi colon? Right, you're this year, that you're this name that we've labeled you in the public. You express opinions and views that are not in not cohesive with everything else that the government is pressing right now, because you know who would be who would be in favor of this unless you're maniacal that's going on right now, and that's going on around the world, and that we're allowing for funding and all the other shit. Guilty of disloyal practice or providing aid and comfort to rebel now, that's the other thing aiding, right sympathizers another way of saying that you sympathize with people who are being horrifically harmed, That makes you a bad person and a criminal in the eyes of crazy government, which is what we're witnessing present day. Lincoln ordered ministers arrested in their churches. A priest named Kenzie John's Stewart. Now that remember now that they have the pulpit in their control, and what spewing out of those people's mouths as in lockstep with the governments when right and Zionist views. Lincoln ordered ministers arrested in their churches. A priest named key Kenzie John Stewart was arrested for treason because arrested for treason because he had refused to pray for the president. A year later, on April thirteenth, eighteen sixty three, General does this sound like a great honest aape Here? General Ambrose Burnside, indignant over rampant anti administration fervor in Cincinnati, issued infamous General Order number thirty eight. These are interesting to the general Orders which authorized the death penalty for those who declared sympathies for the enemy. Let me state that again. This is eighteen sixty three, this is America, this is Cincinnati, Ohio, and General Order number thirty eight authorized the death penalty. This is going beyond passing laws. This is just a declaration. This is a freaking EO from a general declared death penalty for those who declared sympathies for the enemy. Don't kill kill kids in gaza boom till you now this is this was America. Nobody realizes this, nobody recognizes nobody knows about this, nobody's taught this. This was when they changed America. This was the death of what we believe America is. Died in the eighteen sixties. And I've been saying this for five six years. Seven years doesn't sink in all the way. But repetition helps, right, especially when you have a present day example of it in action, presenting it and showing itself for what it truly is before you all the time in a very in the most dangerous manner possible, too, like one that threatens your very existence. Is occurring right now. And that's just the beginning of what they're doing. Clement the landing Valandigham I yes, on that blasted Lincoln's act of declaring war without the consent of Congress and charged him with contemptuously violating the Constitution by suspending the rid of habeas corpus. Like those words mean anything to somebody like that guy who's being propped up by the true control of the country, which is the Rothschild banking system. Prior to them installing the Federal Reserve. This was the hostile takeover. They didn't like what Andrew Jackson had done. They didn't like the fact that he paid off the national debt to you know, paid off all the national debt. They didn't like that they weren't able to assassinate him three times they tried. And they didn't like the fact that he called them out as a dent of vipers and that he was going to you know, rout him out. No, he's he's considered a racist by your you know, the kids are the teachers who teach your children. He's considered racist, and that he didn't like Native Americans, even though he had rescued a Native American child and raised him as his own. That's Andrew Jackson. The Landigham described it as an offense to the intelligence for Lincoln to argue that gross and multiplied infractions of the Constitution and usurpations of power were done by the President of out of pure love and devotion for the Constitution. Right right, So, the gross and multiplied infractions of the Constitution and usurpations of the power were done by the president out of pure love and devotion to the Constitution. So what they think about Trump, This guy was a Trump in the eyes of the the I don't know if they were wearing red hats back then, but they probably had some symbol to their socialized cult of abe. Maybe they all wear big top hats like he did. Right, It's okay. If Trump does martial law, it's okay. If Trump locks down, it's okay. If Trump warp speeds vaccines, it's okay. If Trump does this or Trump does that. Because it's Trump, you get it. It's cult to personality everybody. He's got good intentions, You don't get it. Sometimes you got to wrestle against that pesky constitution in order to save it. People have actually literally said this, and that's what That's what freaking QAnon was all about, teaching you and getting into people's heads, and even the counter to QAnon was basically telling you the same thing. After May one, which is May Day eighteen sixty three speech in which Valandigham reacted to Burnside's order by spitting on it and trampling it under his feet and said, among other things, that the present war was at a wicked, cruel, and unnecessary war, one not waged for the preservation of the Union, but for the purpose of crushing out liberty and to erect a despotism. Done right there, one hundred and fifty soldiers were sent to the ex congressman's home at two forty in the morning. Hey, the first no knock grade, isn't that nice? When refused entrance, they broke down Valandigham's door and hauled him off to a military prison in Cincinnati. And the only reason why they didn't kill him is because he was a loved public figure and the public outcry that would have been troublesome for them. Public outrage followed this arrest of such a prominent and distinguished citizen. The Albany Atlas and Argus, in its May twenty fourth, eighteen sixty three editions, suggested that the arrest was an experiment to see how much the public would tolerate, and reported, the blow that falls upon a citizen of Ohio today may be directed at a democrat of New York tomorrow. The blow therefore is a threat at every Democrat. I remember that's still kind of not too far away from Democrat Jefferson area right back when it meant something different. The blow therefore is a threat at every Democrat. Mobs of New Yorkers assembled at the state capitol and protest. A letter from Governor Horatio Seymour was read to the crowd. Seymour said, in part, the transaction involved a series of offenses against our most sacred rights. It interfered with the freedom of speech. It violated our right now to be secure in our homes against unreasonable surges and seizures. It pronounced sentence without a trial, save one which was a mockery, which insulted as well as wronged. The perpetrators now seek to impose punishment not for an offense against the law, but for a disregard of an invalid order put forth in an utter disregard of principles of civil liberty. The attendee remember, he's against something that said, you know if you if you sympathize you, you die right. The attendees, including Congressman Francis Kernan and former New York mayor and Congressman Erased hist Corning, drafted a series of resolutions to be sent to President Lincoln. As the resolutions pointed out, the assumption of power by a military tribunal, if successively asserted, not only abrogates the right of the people to as simple and discuss us the affairs of government, the liberty of speech and of the press, the right of a trial by jury, the law of evidence, and the privileges of habeas corpus, But it strikes a fatal blow at the supremacy of law. Yeah, buck all, that is what Lincoln said. Lincoln's twenty page reply to the Albany, New York Democrats. It's not too far from where I was born, from where I lived. I was born in Syracuse. Lincoln's twenty page reply to the Albany, New York Democrats was filled with ridiculous justifications it defended. In defending the use of military tribunals, Lincoln defiantly and ungrammatically wrote a jury to frequently have at least one member more ready to hang the panel than to hang the trader. This was an admission that such trials were for show only, as there was not the slightest pretense that anyone in charge would not be found guilty mock trial, because they already determined that you're guilty when they come and got you. Corning showed admirable resolve in his strong response, charging Lincoln with pretensions to more than regal authority. President Franklin Roosevelt would use Lincoln's actions as a precedent to try German detainees before military tribunals. Everyone who has used executive orders and anyone who has used excessive, extreme abuses of power ever since Lincoln have always used Lincoln as their justification and precedence. This has oivey hands all freaking over it. This has Jewish banking, bloody fingerprints all over it. The Civil War was the destruction of America. It's what do you call it?
Speaker 3: How do you call it?
Speaker 1: Breaking the spirit of it, snapping its spine. The Supreme Court, already fully accustomed to unconstitutional decisions, upheld FDR's right to do so in nineteen forty two, after well, and who is who is floated into the Supreme Court by that time? Too?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, who were these Supreme Court justices? They weren't. They weren't of American values anymore, or of freedom or they you know who I'm talking about? Wait after the unit, Because even if they weren't they were fellow travelers, they were Masonic Order of some nature. They were of the Kabbalistic Saturn cults. After the inaccurately reported events of September eleventh, two thousand and one, President George W. Bush would again cite these unconstitutional precedents to justify the trying of jihattists before military tribunals. Why didn't he say trying of israelis an IDF and blah blah blah blah, who actually did the crime or cia? Former Bush Deputy Assistant Attorney General John Uo describe Lincoln's tyranny in unique language, terming it a vigorous and dynamic view of his right to advance an alternative vision of the constitution.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna do this real quick. He seems a little too happy to me. I'm sorry. We'll come back to him some other time.
Speaker 3: Shaul.
Speaker 1: Have you over here though? And that might too big? That's a question. I need to make myself a little smaller.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Oh is that still screened out? I don't know, go like there we go? Okay. I don't know if you guys see the red line, but I did.
Speaker 3: John.
Speaker 1: You described Lincoln's tyranny and unique language, terming it a vigorous and dynamic view of his right to advance an alternative vision of the Constitution in direct reference to Clement the Land and the land Digams. In direct reference to Clement the Land. Ingham's arrest, Lincoln had famously responded by saying, must I shoot a simple minded soldier boy who deserts, while I must not touch a hair of the wily agitator who induces him to desert. I remember, deserting in this particular type of war was to not shoot your cousins and brothers and whatever the hell else, because they were Americans killing Americans.
Speaker 3: George W.
Speaker 1: Bush's declaration that those who oppose his perpetual war on terror right, but not actually focusing on terrorism because terrorism is then oive thing. You got to go after the enemies of the terrorists because they're the terrorists, because deflection and projection, right, those who actually blew up the buildings, leave them alone. Those guys we got to protect their rights by going around and you know, killing all the other people who were not involved. Good good call there, Bushy on terror were support a right, So it says George W. Bush's declaration that those who opposed his perpetual war on terror were supporting the terrorists is a direct descendant of this remarkably statist sentiment of Lincolns. So that one is a reference and an example of something that happened a lot more recently. But we overlook this because they weren't pointing the finger at other Americans at the time. Kind of were because if you you know, how many people after nine to eleven were like thinking that, we don't a terrorist was a good thing, right anyway, So how did that really affect anybody? It's who they deemed a terrorist, which was you know, probably less in question then, but more in question now since now they're making everybody a goddamn terrorist. You go to a PTA meeting and you'd argue that you know what, your children groomed for freaking perversions, and they call you a domestic terrorist. The land Digham fared better than most enemies of Lincoln's administration. He wound up being banished to the Confederacy. However, since the land Digham merely wanted peace and didn't support the Confederacy, the Confederate leaders eventually decided to release him, and the former Ohio lawmaker made his way to Canada pushed him out to Canada. Man Balandgham had been nominated in absentia for the governorship of Ohio by the Democrats, and he ran his election campaign from Windsor, Ontario. The great believer in democracy, Abraham Lincoln injected himself into the election. So he was not only the first to commit voter fraud to get his ass back in.
Speaker 3: And you know.
Speaker 1: Suppression, I should say suppression of the vote as well, using military military collercion. Right, but now he's also interfering with somebody else being elected. This is the not a tyrant. No no, no, no, this is hones save everybody. Abraham Lincoln injected himself into the election, cautioning voters that if they supported Valan Digham, it would be a discredit to the country. Exhibiting his usual brand of crass party politics, Lincoln also offered to revoke Valan Digham's deportation order if several Ohio Congressmen would support some of his policies on the cotails of recent northern victories. Val Digham was defeated in the election, but told his supporters, you were beaten, but a nobler battle for constitutional liberty and free popular government never was fought by any people. Although he and George McLellan disagreed on the Democratic Party's peace platform in the nineteen sixty and Sorry in the eighteen sixty four presidential election, Valan Digham was still named as the non for Secretary of War on McClellan's ticket. Lincoln helped establish the fine American tradition of voting fraud by ordering Republican voter sorry by ordering Republican soldiers to be furloughed by their commanders so as to be able to make it to the polls. That's the easiest thing to do when you're killing people in your own country, and they don't have to be flown or voted back right. Lincoln instruction instructed that soldiers who were suspected Democrats, however, were to be kept in the field to die and thus unable to vote. Union soldiers also intimidated voters at the polls, as even ironclad Lincoln cultist David Herbert Donald admitted, under the protection of federal bayonets, New York went Republican by seven thousand votes in the eighteen sixty four election.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In the eighteen sixty four elections. In a nineteen oh four essay entitled How Lincoln secured his reelection right because they loved him so much that they had to use military force in order to scare people into voting for him. That's how loved of a president he was. That's how popular of a president he was. Everybody, anybody would have been taking shots at his head. It doesn't have to be because some bankers. Everybody's like, oh, there was a banking and sushi was the Freemasons because that was associated. Dude. Everybody wanted this guy out. Everybody wanted this guy gone. George Edmunds detailed how Lincoln, Stanton and company had been particularly worried about New York, as signs indicated it would go overwhelmingly for McLellan, so of course they had to fix that. General Benjamin Beast Butler was sent with five thousand Western troops to New York to control the voting process. The New York militia, alarmed at this huge military presence, naturally objected and informed Butler that they were under the authority of the governor of the state. Butler scoffed at this and told them, I shall not recognize the authority of your governor. From what I hear of Governor Seymour, I may find it necessary to arrest all I know who are proposing to disturb the peace on election day. Butler admitted the true purpose of his presence there in a November seventh letter to Edwin Stanton, in which he said, I have done all I could to prevent secessionists from voting. There you go. Now, let's take a look at Southern real quick. I want people to know this guy. So let's do this. Okay, so Edwin Stanton, they say it's not Jewish. He was born to a family of Quakers and later converted to Episcopalianism. His ancestors were Quakers who moved from Massachusetts, North Carolina before the American Revolution. Stands upbringing and religious police were not connected to Jewish tradition, but rather to Protestant denominations prevalent in the nineteenth century. So that could make him a Frankist quite honestly, especially for that time period. All right, now, let's look at him with Stanton just by itself, because remember the super Christian's Plymouth Brethren, exact exclusive Brethren, that whole derby thing that was, those were that was funded by Francists. I'm we're going to hear the brushed up how oh, look, how wonderful this guy was, right sure. Was an American lawyer, a politician who served as US Secretary of War under Lincoln during most of the Civil War. Stantons management helped organize his massive military resources. Blah blah blah. After Lincolns assassination, Stanton remained as the Secretary of War under the US President Andrew Johnson during the first two years. Blah bah blah, reconstruction, YadA, YadA uh. Stanton returned to law after he retired as a Secretary of War in eighteen sixty nine. He was nominated as Associate Justice of the Supreme Court by Johnson's successor, Ulysses S. Grant. I'm guaranteeing you was a he was a banking asset or a banking operative. This man, I want to you're gonna we're gonna hear more about him anyway. But this guy was a worthless piece of shit. It's a pretty Chris Pitcher. He must I had some loot, all right. We'll get back to this at time. Yeah, there we go. I can hear my daughter in the other room I might have to go say hello real quick. Two hours thirty seven minutes in and everybody still here. Oh what the health? Yeah, I guess some people not a lot of show today. Was surprised. Usually there's way and more people there. Um, alright, let's go. Clement L. Vland Digham vland Digham Travail's supposedly inspired Edward Everett Hale's famous short story in the Man Without a Country. Like so many others we encounter when researching these events, bland Digham died a decidedly unnatural death only at only fifty years of age. He accidentally shot himself while demonstrating to other attorneys in his hotel room that the man his client was accused of murdering had accidentally shot himself and died the following day, on July seventeenth, eighteen seventy one. This called to mind how perhaps the South's greatest military leader, General Thomas Stonewall Jackson, died eight days after allegedly being mistakenly shot by his own troops on May second, eighteen sixty three. Yeah right, there were even so Yeah, so when people say Stonewall Jackson, they're not talking about Andrew Jackson. He was old Hickory. I know some people made that mistake before. There were even some conspiracy theories revolving around Jackson's death, which postulated that he had grown more strongly anti slavery and even voiced doubts about the wisdom of the Lost cause. A primary suspect, an officer named John Berry, was even named. Fortunately, two astrono this is this, This is hilarious. Fortunately, two astronomers in twenty thirteen researched the phases of the moon on the night of the moon another cult anyway, phases of the moon on the night the general was killed, and somehow we're able to determine that the moon was so dim it would only have revealed his silhouette. Therefore there was a mistaken identity. Well that's that's good. The mainstream media bought this week debunking attempt, trumpeting the conclusions as inviolable. You can't you can't question that, right, That's that's the science. That science is settled in articles like the one in May third, twenty thirteen UK Daily Mill Jackson, by the way, was only one of the Confederate leaders who was more racially enlightened than most of his northern contemporaries. He ran a Sunday school for black children and strongly encouraged their literacy. He was a Confederate, he was one of the top guys, and he was killed by his own people. Because that totally wasn't treachery at all.
Speaker 11: No, no, no.
Speaker 1: Even many of Lincoln's political kindsmen doubted the constitutionality of his actions. Daddya Stevens, perhaps the most radical Republican of them all, said, I will not stultify myself by supposing that mister Lincoln has any warrant in the Constitution for dismembering Virginia. Charles Sumner, another extremely radical Republican. Republican declared when Lincoln reinforced Fort Sumter and called for seventy thousand men city five thousand men without the consent of Congress, it was the greatest breach ever made in the Constitution, and would hereafter give the President liberty to declare war whenever he wished without the consent of Congress. Well, don't use precedents, dummy, don't let it happen in the first place. Powerful financier JP Morgan stated, I supported President Lincoln. I believed his war policy would be the only way to save the country. But I see my mistake. I visited Washington a few weeks ago, and I saw the corruption of the president administration. And so long as Abraham Lincoln and his cabinet are in power, so long will the war continue. And for what for the preservation of the Constitution of the Union. No, but for the sake of politicians and governmental contractors. Massachusetts abolitionist Lysander Spooner riculed Lincoln's concept of consent by saying, the only idea ever manifested as to what is the government of consent? Is this that it is one to which everybody must consent word be shot. The only idea ever manifested is to what the government? What was a government consent? In his mind is that it is one to which everybody must consent or be shot. Yeah, that's not how that's supposed to go. The invention of total war. We are not fighting armies but a hostile people. This is Sherman. He's a maniac and must make old and young, rich and poor feel the hard hand of war. I am constantly curing my daughter, it's eight o'clock. I want to go say hi, all right, we'll pick this up tomorrow you go. You're good with that. You're good with that. Let's do that. It'll make me happier.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: All right, So please look at the description and look into the chat get on with doctor Ma. Yeah, I should actually show you that, actually, but I'm not going to Just go to my website simper frillc dot com. Its inspectually right here, but you can click on it in the description and go down to where you can see on the top right you'll see doctor Flinten's link. You just click it's already the affiliate link, and then you just type in Ballbusters for the fifty percent off. If you're doing the monthly, get on it before you might remove it. Other side you have doctor Manzo's book, but beneath on the right hand margin again you have the one that says Azure Well, and I've shown you how you can get the same ninety essentials. I would still get the hed and I don't think there's a better product out there. I'd take it two three times a day. I would still get the Osteo beyond Oscio liquid. I would still get the plant Rive minerals in the bottles from Brenda. But you could probably easily, and I'm going to do this soon. Take the MUTI the whole food multi vitamin from Azure Well and save yourself forty bucks a month, because that's how that's how much more the teny tangerine costs. It's eighty two dollars versus forty and it's a month. Both are a month supply. So I would go with the that and maybe get the whole food sea complex to go with it, the copper supplement and the co liver oil from Azure Well. If you're not getting the EFA plus from from youngevity from Brenda. Okay, that's another way to do it again to get the full total thing. The IP six would be another thing to get rid of the oxidative stress and get rid of fatigue and all that stuff and stabilize and make your cop or work better inside of you. It's also they say has the same amount of magnesium and stuff like that and calcium, so it'd be kind of like having the osteo but has other benefits to it. And then the other thing would be the fullbul chemic acid, and I would I go for the iodine on doctor montt a site on the other side too, but if you just wanted to get the ninety boom, it would be another way to do it would be plant derived minerals or the full vachemic acid from doctor Mantons which actually lasts like ninety days, or both together, which is probably better. And then get the beyond ost UFX. But then come over and get the whole food vitamin. It's easy to find. I've shown you in the last video, the whole food vitamin complex.
Speaker 5: And then.
Speaker 1: The cod Live royal. Yeah, and if you want to top it off with the you know, just go above and beyond, then also get the copper. All right, Yeah, all right, that's how I roll. I'll talk you later. We'll do this again, hopefully tomorrow, and then i'll try to do this earlier too. If anyone's around, I don't know what's up. Everybody eating dinner, everybode