Speaker 1: Callie Sweet's my guest for the evening. You know exactly where you can find her at X Callie Sweets. X links to all of our social media in the episode description below. Please make sure you like, comment, and subscribe on this video, and most importantly, head on over to these folks's Twitter, Instagram wherever it is that they have a following. If you don't have the cash for the of today, totally fine, head on over and follow these people. Boos those numbers up so they'll at least get more traction behind it. Then payday rolls around. Your kid comes to you and goes, hey, I need braces. You go, sorry, I have something to sign up for, and you head on over again. X Callie Sweets, Kellie Sweets, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for having me by. Yeah, you have to spoil yourself. Absolutely, braces could come eventually.
Speaker 1: You know, I never had braces. I have straight teeth. It's totally fine, just go with it. Let me ask you right off the bat, it's an odd question. What do you consider your job title to be?
Speaker 2: I just say adult entertainer because there's so much more to my job and not just only you know, a content creator, sure, not just a corn star or model or anything. So I think I kind of sums it all up.
Speaker 1: I would agree. I always say, you know, when I ask someone that and they say, just straight off the bat porn. So I go, does that account for all of your social media? Does that account for all of the replying to people? No, you're not just a content creator. You're running a CALLI sweets business, which is right.
Speaker 2: There's so much else to it. I mean, I'm sure you can just do the studio scenes, but yeah.
Speaker 3: Right right, yeah right, stay in age.
Speaker 2: I think you have to do the social media to market yourself. Just you know, there's so many pretty girls out there, so.
Speaker 1: Wow, absolutely, Well let me ask you take me through it. How did you initially decide to get into the adult entertainment industry in whatever form it was, whether it was camming, dancing, right to scenes. When did you go I can't do vanilla shit anymore, I need to do something different.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think I was in cosmetology when I first decided.
Speaker 3: I'm like over the normy stuff.
Speaker 2: I do love like the cosmetology thing, but yeah, that's not the attention I wanted.
Speaker 3: And I could do my own hair makeup.
Speaker 2: But I'd say in twenty twelve, that's when I first filmed what companies. I think I was only in the industry for like two years, so I didn't stay too long. But anyways, I took like a ten year break and I came back in late twenty twenty three. You basically say twenty twenty four, because it was like really late in the year. But yeah, my last job as a bartender, you know, have to request time off, have to you know, like I just I'm not into having to get permission to live my life. And I've done nursing and all that as fulfilling as it was, you know, I want to enjoy life. I you know, love being beautiful, and you know, I like the attention I got from it.
Speaker 3: So let me I could be a nurse later go.
Speaker 1: Back totally absolutely. Let me Let me ask this. Did you have representation or an agent or anything at the time when you decided to leave, and it's so did you did they try and talk out of it? Did you feel a little bit like, oh am I making the right choice? Or were you set where you're like, nah, this is what I'm doing. I'm out leaving.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was definitely just done mentally.
Speaker 2: I did have an agency and everything, but I think I kind of all like worked it self out because for one.
Speaker 3: I wasn't getting as many.
Speaker 2: Jobs, you know, so I kind of like silently got to like scooch away, you know, like instead of just not being available, they just stopped calling.
Speaker 3: They were like, you're any said like you work for you this and not day okay, new girl.
Speaker 2: But besides that, I kind of just I guess I wanted to be normal side thought. You know. I want to say I was pretty young, but I got into the industry like twenty three ish, so I wasn't that young.
Speaker 3: But still I think I kind.
Speaker 2: Of listened to what other people saw and they're like, you shouldn't be doing that with your like or capable so much more, and you know, blah blah blah. So I did that and it brings me right back here, so it makes me a bit more grateful.
Speaker 1: First, let me say I'm not blowing smoke here. I pulled up. I've definitely seen some of your content before, but it's like, you know, how do you how do you know anymore? Sometimes when your brain is just tearing through everything I looked at your stuff and I was like, okay, well she probably started about twenty twenty four to twenty twenty three something like that. She's probably in her mid twenty. You look phenomenal. Okay you are. You were not an old lady, but I thought you were like twenty for now. And I was like, oh, okay, all right, so we'll talk to this newer girl about getting no no no season pro Uh. Let me let me ask Kelly, when you decided to leave for nursing one? Why on that? Only because I dated a girl in college who was doing nursing and I was so much smarter than she is. And then I looked at her book. I made that assessment, not she did. Uh. When I was looking at her fucking like vocab stuff, I was like, dude, I can't even say these you have to memorize.
Speaker 3: This terminology is fucking gnarlas.
Speaker 1: So what makes you go like, I'm you know, I'm getting paid to have sex, to be hot this and that. I understand you say it may have slowed down a little bit. So obviously you need work, you need to make money, But why jump into nursing of all things? It seems so frantic and high pace.
Speaker 2: I mean, I have a lot of family that's in the medical field, so it was kind of just like following the footsteps, like yeah, and have doctors and RNs and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: So it was like, well, let's follow the path.
Speaker 2: And I got why they did that, and I really did enjoy it. It was amazing. I did think about eventually being a traveling nurse and things like that.
Speaker 3: It's not fun.
Speaker 2: They say you aren't supposed to work to have fun, but I mean I am so.
Speaker 1: You know, you know who says you weren't supposed to work to have fun. People who hate their jobs but have a lot of bills to pay, you know, and haven't figured out how to like wiggle their way into the thing that I enjoy and still makes money. Because I all those people if they found that thing and then they would all just go. You have to follow your passion in life like you always have. It's no offense to you and no offense. It's so much easier when you were following your passion and it's working.
Speaker 3: Right absolutely a million percent.
Speaker 2: And seriously, like whether you're a musician or artist or whatever, I really think like if you have a talent or interest. Fucking do it if you could make the same amount of money or more. Why fucking dude, ash shut.
Speaker 1: Now here's an interesting thing. I read this one time. Now I don't know if it was in an official study or a meme, so you're going to have to excuse me on that. I've read that nursing has and I apologize now that you've said your family is in the field a little bit. I've read that.
Speaker 3: Nursing sexual field, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I've read that nursing has one of the highest infidelity rates among careers in your experience in that industry. Why do you think that is? Why? Like what causes that?
Speaker 3: Why are so many nurses sluts? That's a good question.
Speaker 2: You know, we definitely are because I just remember like gossiping those coworkers, and you know, we're always planning to go out for the weekend and do some crazy shut or like who's going to get the doctor? You know?
Speaker 1: So, well, what do you think that maybe stems from. Is it maybe that you're seeing like.
Speaker 3: Maybe because they're like nurturing or very maybe or you're.
Speaker 1: Seeing like pain or sadness during the day and you just feel like you want someone to hug, and then you hug the hot doctor and you kind of feel as bulge and you go, oh, doctor's got a lot going on here.
Speaker 2: I mean that's not definitely would help definitely will I don't know. I think maybe just our connection to people, you know what I mean. I think it's interesting how people think it's like so dirty to like connect with people astor away.
Speaker 3: But like, at the end of the day, we are animals.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, I get it, crazy shot. So how do you decide to get out of that?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: How do you decide this isn't for me? Is it just what you said before? Kind of it's not fun anymore? And then how do you make the decision to come back into this.
Speaker 2: Well, so after nursing, well, oh my last nursing job, I worked in a mental hospital long story short, I got hurt at work by patient. So I got into bartending trying to figure out what else to do. And then just this one time, long story short, I need a time off.
Speaker 3: And they were like, you're on your third ride off.
Speaker 2: If if you take another day off, we're gonna fire you. And long story short, like that situation I should have taken off, you know, and yeah.
Speaker 3: Since that day, I've never gone back.
Speaker 2: And it's like funny because it went straight into you know, like this world.
Speaker 3: I mean it's like I was walcome with open.
Speaker 2: Arms and like I basically pulled myself out of dot you could say, you know, and it's just like.
Speaker 3: Dude, like Nasha, it wasn't worth it.
Speaker 2: You know, I made pretty decent money bartending it's out here in Las Vegas, but when you know I had a step away and have time off, it was basically nonexistent.
Speaker 1: So you know, you mentioned that earlier when we were bringing up stuff about the industry and you said, you know, you don't have to request off, and I was like, something must have really got her in the past when she tried to take a fucking day off. Huh, yeah, it does.
Speaker 3: It really does. Changed my entire fucking life.
Speaker 1: No, no, I get it. You feel almost trapped right where it's like I need this job, I need to do it, but I need to leave for this reason. No, no, no, no, no jobs your life now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: And I mean I really thought, I'm like, maybe I am using this as an excuse to take time off, because again I was on my third ride off because I could admit, like the first couple times I got my right up or whatever the fuck it's called, Like, I decided to take another job for like New Year's or whatever. So that's a point. And I probably decided to take off for like a family trip. That's another point, you know what I mean. So I was like, maybe I'm just like being uproad, and like, you know, maybe I'm being dramatic, and I wasn't being dramatic for once in my life. So yeah, okay, I love it. I just have a different appreciation for life and time in general.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I think too many people learn that too late. Where you go, time is the most important thing I can have. Really, you know, you have to look at it and go like there is nothing you can do, no amount of money to bring this resource back. So appreciate this. Sorry not to have a serious moment in the middle of this, but yeah, really right.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean we're kind of bouncing between a super serious moment and I Yeah, but I like, you know, honestly, like for us to do this kind of career, you definitely have to be secure with you know, your decision making skills. Sure, you know, like a lot of people couldn't do this, and if they did, a lot of them would feel like shame and stuff like that. Obviously, people come across myself all the time, and for me, it's just like cool, like you know, enjoy you know.
Speaker 3: Like but I know, like some.
Speaker 2: Colleagues I got, you can say, you know, they feel like I'm supposed to be like embarrassed. I'm like, of what all of us do it out the end of the day. I just love it so much. I camera rolling, I make money.
Speaker 3: And the other thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're talking about nursing, right, I'm so sorry, I'm cuinding. Sorry, goes crazy the adience.
Speaker 1: Just so the audience knows my background is so obnoxious. It just says they're here for you. Don't be afraid to keep talking. I've done too many interviews where I ask a question someone just goes no, and I go, oh no, So babbel rand whatever you want.
Speaker 3: To do, you will get that.
Speaker 2: For me, I'm NonStop, but like, okay, so we're talking about nursing. Okay, So, like I have coworkers basically like you know, get dingdinged on stuff like that, and you know, new guy a prety day just because and like for me, It's like, I wouldn't ever really do that just because like I got the fun without for one hurting anyone.
Speaker 3: And you know, my natural game is always a plus.
Speaker 2: You know. I feel like it's a perfect balance because like, really, I go out and I adult while making money like parties.
Speaker 3: At all, and I'm like, yeah, I love that.
Speaker 1: Uh well, let me say you, because you started leading into that a little bit, do you what is Callie Sweets's moneymaker? Is there something that you do or a type of scene you do that you go, when it's done, you go, oh, that's gonna work, Like that's gonna say they're gonna love that one. And then conversely, let me ask is there anything that you wish you like doing that would take off more. I interviewed Lily Bell one time and she goes, oh my god, she gave me this big advantage or just but she gave me this big explaination about this lesbian scene she wants to do and she wants to create this and this and this and that. And I said at the end, I go, do you think that's gonna sell? And she no, not really, And I go, that's such a shame because you were so passionate about it and so strong about it. So what is your you is? What is oh that defines scaley Sweet's a scene right there? And then what is something you wish would take off?
Speaker 2: That's a really good question, honestly, Like I feel like people think those answers a call pop call out, But I'm an extremely spontaneous person. So the mystery of what's going to happen the next day is always fun. Like I like showing up on SUT and I'm like, oh, I've never done that before. It's fucking awesome. Like, you know, I like when I say it's interesting because I could say, like boy Girl, but honestly, John and.
Speaker 1: Billian easy answers boy Girl.
Speaker 3: But well, yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, but I wouldn't want to just do that every time, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Gangings obviously are fun. There's lots of.
Speaker 2: Variety, and it's always fun working with girls. I have to say, it's like a totally different kind of vibe.
Speaker 3: It's just like a lot of fun on set.
Speaker 2: Like it's like funny because like the last piece that's I've worked on with just girls, like the camera person justly kept rolling. They're like, well, you guys checked off all the positions, so it's like freaking awesome. I'm like, oh, yeah, you guys are here, you know, so those are fun. Like I just did one with well, I mean, I didn't just do one, but one just came out with myself, Ashley Peaks and Sarah Arabic, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: But besides that, content wise, I do enjoy just because you know, I get to like pick sure I am in the situation and stuff like that, and you'r all was like just like pantasizing about it in your hut, So you know, it kind of builds the nude to make a more gallic Cara Calci outside.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I think that's fair. Let's dive into the content a little bit here. I want to do a little game I call stat check. Now. Stat check is where I go to the Internet adult film database, which the numbers are totally inaccurate. They're way off, they don't make any sense. I interviewed a lady one time. I threw a number out. She goes, oh, that's not that's not right. I go, are positive of that? I believe you? She goes, yeah, I have a tracker and she pulls up an EXL and like starts. I was like, whoa blowing me away? Here? Brat all right, let me run through it. Amount of scenes you have done is ninety eight male performers, you've worked with, fifty seven female performers. You've worked with forty eight award nominations. I only go with AVN because there's so many of the other ones. But you have one AVN numb Is that correct? For a scene a group like your I count them. If your name was on something I.
Speaker 3: Know about that EXPUS one. I think I have one for.
Speaker 2: Uh my brain just told X three x three okay, yeah, the LA one I was dominated.
Speaker 3: But yeah, and I don't know. You know, it's kind of funny.
Speaker 2: I just started doing an award show this time around, so I don't know if I had any back in the day.
Speaker 1: I think you had one. I think, yeah, someone will catch me on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think that's when I started like drifting away.
Speaker 3: That may be normal.
Speaker 1: You were so psyched. You were like, I'm so psyched to be a nurse that I don't even care. I just got nominated for this award.
Speaker 2: Okay, I remember my law you're in the industry getting the invite to Avian's.
Speaker 3: And I was so bad and fortanly, oh no should I go?
Speaker 2: And well the guy I was dating anyways, that's another situation. Yeah, anyways, I just didn't know if I wanted to stay anymore.
Speaker 3: But again, I was like, should he feel bad from littering?
Speaker 2: Doing? You?
Speaker 3: I still watch my own stuff, which is interesting.
Speaker 1: So let me let me backtrack for one second. Did you say you have colleagues at all who say like and I'm not asking names obviously, Yeah, do you have colleagues who are like, like I thought you said in there, you had colleagues who were like you should feel some shame or blah blah. Not in this industry, right, No?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, all right, well no, you know what's weird?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well he's not a performer, but like this one guy sucks worker is basically saying like I shouldn't be cool with like so many things I do, And I'm like, wait, what what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Do you know what we do? I fucking love this? Should I do the crazier the butter? Right?
Speaker 2: But no, I was just saying, like, like, I'm not going to call them friends because to me, like putting your personal sure views doesn't.
Speaker 3: Make them my friend.
Speaker 2: But yeah, back in the day I knew people, they were just like you know, you as you know, as a person, you shouldn't do that to yourself. You don't love yourself and blah blah blah, and you know Bible bal stuff, you know, talk about the goal things and stuff. And I'm like, yeah, maybe maybe I am wrong. I'm all for taking advice, you know, or I was.
Speaker 3: I was, Yeah, not so much now.
Speaker 1: You know, the biggest problem is we're so open to advice sometimes that we don't even look and see if the per and giving the advice is qualified for it.
Speaker 3: Right, zo, heart, that is so true.
Speaker 1: Like a miserable person telling you you need to be happier, It's like, well, take your advice. You know. I've seen I've seen some Accollie sweets as scenes. Trust me, her issue is she doesn't not love herself enough. She may love herself too much in some of these scenes from the stuff I've seen.
Speaker 3: Just a love that.
Speaker 2: There's no such say nouscn Hey.
Speaker 1: I wanted to go through a few of your scenes in the past and get your memories on shooting them. Okay, if you don't remember it all, it's totally fine. I'm going to show you a screenshot and I'll show the audience as much as I can without getting this episode booted. Okay, yes, So first one here I have for you is Buddy Moon from you worked with Ryan MacLean and Kelly Caprice on that one. It's obviously not your first time acting, okay, but it's seems like the acting was really involved in that scene. Like it wasn't so much the gonzo like, here's beautiful, CALLI sweets on a bed, let's get pounding. Uh, it was a lot of acting. Do you prefer scenes with more or less acting? And do you like the acting aspect of it?
Speaker 2: I love the acting aspect of it. Like to me, that's what makes it a win win situation for me. How my photo shoot, you got to be the act ross and then you know, I got to be at a porn star and then but yeah, oh my god, that scene was super fun. Like me and her were seriously goofing off up the full table the entire time. So if you watch that scene and he seems like messing with the pullstick and everything, we literally were just ad living all of that, and.
Speaker 3: It was like such a great time.
Speaker 1: Any any aspirations at all to crossover if you were given the opportunity, you know what, they always really okay, all right, have you ever look for anything like I know sometimes like low budget horror movies will try and get porn stars on them. Have you ever looked? Have you ever done anything? Have you been on set for anything like that?
Speaker 2: So? Actually, when I was younger, like before I ever dabbled in the industry, I used to do a little college movies, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I did dabble in that part a little bit.
Speaker 2: But I can't say I've looked for any of them, but I would love to do like a B horror movie.
Speaker 3: I grew up on horror movies.
Speaker 2: I used to go to Pengoria conventions and Scream Awards.
Speaker 3: So that's definitely like the top of my list, top two.
Speaker 1: All right. All right, producers out there, if you're listening. I don't mean to relegate porn girls to low budget horror movies. It just seems like they're the only people that give you the chance a lot of the time, except for rare like you know, this person gets in over here, Sasha Gray gets on Entoura whatever it is. Look, if you can get on Game of Thrones, I'll be thrilled for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I know absolutely, But honestly, low horror movies that's not offense to me at all, because I mean I think on those stuffs, you know, they kind of have more leeway to go fucking crazy, you know, freedom.
Speaker 1: It sounds like something Cally Sweets would enjoy more freedom to just be nuts and do it at sure, I get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not really into mainstream in general, so like even like music wise, I like the underground, the rugged stuff. I mean, you know, obviously, if I do got some big Hollywood budget film, I'm not turning it down, and I am all for like some big fancy runway. But I mean, at the end of the day, I like to be as myself as possible.
Speaker 1: Total.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Second one I have for you here is from a website I definitely don't subscribe to. I don't have a membership. Second one I have for you here is Glory Whole Swallow. This is a lovely scene where you give eleven guys the best day of their lives and you get a full stomach. A few questions Okay, one, how do you prep for something like that? Do you skip lunch knowing you're gonna have a full stomach later, or like, what do you do? Do you go in and go there's eleven dudes here today. I gotta figure this out. How do you figure that out?
Speaker 3: Oh? Well, I definitely do not eat before things like that, y'all. No eating.
Speaker 2: I've actually done eat before scenes in general. Though, besides like I'll have maybe like a granola bar. But anyways, besides that, how do I, like Medley prepare for like a scene like that?
Speaker 3: Are you saying? I kind of just I don't know?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Know, sure it's cool though, I'm definitely not like a gun stud.
Speaker 3: It was a good flow. Oh oh yeah.
Speaker 1: And again it's a wonderful scene. Don't get me wrong. You know, I've watched it many times on my non existent subscription, but I do have a subscription anyway. M last scene, So yeah, that was more my question. It was like, it was how do you physically prepare mentally? I assume you girls are spot on with like I understand I need to get this done and maybe not everyone, but you know, the professional really in this performer seem like mentally, I'm good, I can lock this in. But I assume and part of my language here, once you've chugged like six loads, I don't understand how you can look at it and be like halfway there, doesn't your stomach turn? Don't you like?
Speaker 3: Oh god, yeah don't.
Speaker 2: So I've done one more scene like that before, so I kind of like learned the hard way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your stomach fucking hate you?
Speaker 2: Like after that long story short, my body wanted nothing to do with it my system Okay, anyah, it's probably like the best word to de story. So like that what I mean you could even notice, like it's like dropping down. So you know, I I don't do like I swallows And I even told him and I'm like, I'm sorry, I can't, like, you know, I don't want a pew callor Roos Studio.
Speaker 3: I'm okay with one though, Like you know, I'm I'm not again swallowing.
Speaker 1: No, But you're a pro. You're pro. I see as a pro, and I appreciate that very much. Okay, real quick to piggyback on that, do you find I have never been into glory whole scenes My whole life just not really my thing. And then something clicked, like during COVID maybe it was a nice social distancing thing. I don't understand, But do you find glory whole scenes attractive? Now? I understand you're most likely behind the scenes folks, meeting the people beforehand and all of that. But the idea of like having sex with somebody that is going to be completely anonymous forever, quote unquote, You're never going to see this guy's face. Is there something sexy about that? Or is it kind of strange to you?
Speaker 3: For me, like it's this was like a real life situation going into as tall no another.
Speaker 2: For me, like it's like an entire experience, like you know, the way I connect with a person and you know, you say, conversation, looks and all. I don't have like a singular type looking person, but you know, just the ways person presents themselves their confidence and everything.
Speaker 1: So now, okay, okay, fair enough.
Speaker 3: And I like being approached to. So if you're hiding behind a wall, you're feeling.
Speaker 1: Last one I have for you. Here this is a scene that comes from anal mom. Okay, it's a really great scene. Shows off how flexible you are and how you know much of a great performer you are. Here's my question. Okay, I know you got in early in life and then came back. When you came back, did you get hit with a milk label that you were unprepared for at all? Like, again, this is anal mom So they didn't say milk explicitly, but you know what they're implying. Were you like, oh no, really did that? Because, like I said, you look phenomenal.
Speaker 3: Still, thank you, but yeah, I was totally surprised.
Speaker 2: All my first roles they put me in mom roll like billth stuff, which was like super crazy to me. I figured I would just come in and be the hot chuck, so I guess, but I well, I don't know if I really complained about about like just leaving twenty twelve as a cheerleader in school Girl in every scene and then going into it as the mom and like, oh my gosh, like they think I'm old, Like did.
Speaker 3: I age that bad? Like what the fuck? You know?
Speaker 2: And to me it's it's like really awkward doing well, it's not like super awkward, but like, I mean, I don't want to be called mommy while someone's cooking up with me a huge fucking turn off, Like you know, it's you know, it kind of leans towards like, you know, certain kind of vibes like I don't know a fuck with younger people.
Speaker 3: I'll just put it like that, Yeah I won't. I don't know what words were allowed.
Speaker 2: To say, you want, Yeah, I don't know. Like it's just like low key peto vibes. You know, I'm not into kids like that. Shit's gross. You know, I like growing nun you know, you know, I'm all for younger adult none ganicizing about me, But still I'm not mommy.
Speaker 3: Did they go call me a fucking cougar? Don't call me mommy.
Speaker 1: Let me let me ask when you came back into it, did you ever get put in a position where you may have had to do a scene or maybe you declined it? And I guess that's the question where you had to work with like a nineteen twenty year old guy. And is that okay? Or do you are you like it needs a few more pewkes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I'm fully okay with that. Like there's this one I played a teacher. I think I was a teacher or a tutor. It was Fernaudi and America, Like you know that person's fairly young and stuff. But like I wasn't call me mommy. I felt like I was more so like a role of authority, you know, which is like whatever, because it doesn't matter what age range you are.
Speaker 3: You know, I could have been a teacher back then, you know what I mean. I don't know. That's not part just doesn't hit a nerve with me.
Speaker 2: I don't even mind being like the weird neighbor, like asking the gardener it I like, come.
Speaker 3: Help me out, you know. It's just like, yeah, just don't act like a fucking pir weird.
Speaker 1: Okay. Uh, it's not sexy.
Speaker 2: And I like to be in the mood like during scenes, like I want to be turned on, you know, so don't How.
Speaker 1: Do you decompress after a scene? Do you have any kind of a ritual process you do or is it just it does my day, come home at the end of the day, blah blah.
Speaker 2: Blah after a scene, normally come home, run the warm baths, probably eat and a lot of times will take it out. Yeah, because like you know, I get to do quite a bit of the work, you know, like it's a little draining.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, it's so funny. Okay, personal aside here, my wife great at that rides all day, you know, but one time you ever have I just interviewed a girl who told me the same thing. My wife came up and I was just laying on bed. One time she just grabbed me like she was, you know, mountain me and she starts pumping and she got like thirty seconds in and she's like, I don't know how the fuck you do that? Like, oh my god, my five my hips. Well, it's just it's amazing. It seems like you should be able to do one and then do the other. But not every basketball player is a football player. You know, you are specialized in your sport. I guess is what I would say here?
Speaker 2: Not so well said I love it. You know, like a couple of times I wore a drop on. I give so much kudos to man. I thought it is insane. I got like tired after iuka, I'm like not to work out.
Speaker 1: But is okay we kind of touched on this before, But is there any kind of a fetish or something you're still excited to get into, like something you're looking for or type of scene you want to try that either maybe you've done it before, but not as much as you'd like to or anything like that. Something we can maybe not we you can set your goal and be like, I'm gonna do one of those this year.
Speaker 2: I want to do a dom scene, like full blown, like I keep doing, like photoshoot with like my dommy boots and stuff like that, like you know, and I could guess you say, like in my normal life, I've done things like that, but like filming wise, they normally.
Speaker 3: Don't have me outside character and they have like one scene while where I was kind of like more assertive and stuff like that, but still at the leather the webs, you know, so awesome.
Speaker 1: Now is that in your personality naturally or is that something you'd have to dial up?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, it is in my personality. I think people don't realize it. It's like I'm off really sweet, hence the name. Yeah, that's actually why I was given my name. I picked Collie and my agent picked Sweet because he thought I was.
Speaker 3: So sweet all but.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm a feisty girl. I don't mind holding back. You know, I'm not like a mean person. But if you're telling me you want me to demean you, I love to.
Speaker 3: A lot to.
Speaker 1: Say, see, I just don't know. That's where you performers really become performers to me is when you step out and I don't mean anything like gross or anything like that, when you step outside of your comfort zone. So it's it's great to hear that maybe it's not outside of your comfort zone, like this is who I am. I just kind of keep it smiling and nice. But if you piss me off, I you know, okay, exactly, that's fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I've had like a couple couck boyfriends.
Speaker 1: Like real boyfriends, like you're dating them or just like some guy who you were kind of up with.
Speaker 3: No, it was actually dating one.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what was if you don't mind me asking again, shut me down? What was a cuck boyfriend? What is the actual dynamic behind that? Is that him finding someone? Is?
Speaker 3: Is he?
Speaker 1: And again, don't identify? Tell me a social security number? Uh? If you what is the dynamic behind something like that? And who starts it? Do you come in and he's like, I really want to watch a fuck other guys. Hi, my name's Jeff. Or is it like he casually work into it? Like man, you know, if you fucked another guy that'd be kind of cool.
Speaker 3: That was all his king.
Speaker 2: So at first, you know, we kind of just dabbled and not stuff, and then I would go to like lifestyle parties. I think that was actually the first one to take him to lifestyle parties. And then you know, I would put on a show. Yeah all right, and he would like for me to you know, I don't know. I guess you say, like you me and him, like you know, just like tell him how how much better that guy is and the things he could do that he couldn't fulfill for me and stuff like that, and I lock him up, and you know, his his his whole situation in a little cage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oosity cage. I'm trying to try lightly. Don't want to get you in trouble.
Speaker 1: No, you're good. I don't give a ship. They won't monetize me anyway, don't sweat it. Podcast fuck them. Because I've interviewed a lot of like hot wives and people like this who came into the industry on that, and I always wonder on the humiliation thing, I go, does your husband want to be like told he sucks or like you know, pushes high and they go, no, he just likes watching me with other guys, but there's no humiliation factor, So you are liked being humiliated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because I would take him to parties with the cage and I tell him to drop it and show everybody how much a little bit you are, and you know he would and stuff like that. Yeah, it was definitely like embarrassing him, putting him like on a dog Leasian song. And then we're normal when we left that bubble, you know, just normal dinners and.
Speaker 3: Shopping and yeah, I can't really talk about his works.
Speaker 1: I understand. Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 3: We doubled and not hurt.
Speaker 2: I'm just like I was just this normal pretty girl friend.
Speaker 1: Nice. Okay, last question, and then I want to just talk about your only fans real quick and the future of Kellie Sweet. I won't ask for a name, but have you ever had to work with someone in a scene where you are just not attracted at all, whether it's the vibe, the energy, the chemistry, And then if so, has anyone ever pointed out or have you ever seen your performance in that and been like it's a little bit off? Or were you good at pushing through?
Speaker 2: I mean, sorry, excuse me, I've only have one scene where it was a bit of an issue. Like for me, it doesn't have to be a physical attraction, like you know, we just have like a respect factor.
Speaker 3: But like this one person, to see how they showed up on scene.
Speaker 2: You know, I was, you know, hi, I'm Calily, A pleasure to meet hero. It's is very like quiet, like I don't think he introduced him self to me, like you could have conversation over here and then you know, I would like, you know, like jump in just so like we have some sort of convo before doing something like that, and it was just very extremely cold to me.
Speaker 3: So like doing the entire scene was like completely awkward.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't like really want to like look in his eyes or like you know, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah I get it, no get.
Speaker 2: And I have watched us, you know, I'm like god, like, yeah, I wish I could have pushed through, But then again, I don't want to do something with someone and feel like I'm taking advantage of them or something.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: No, you know, I was kind of looking a weird spot.
Speaker 2: But it could have been a bad day for him, you know, maybe some reason he doesn't like my vibe. Some people just you know, like I'm like one of the people either love me or hate me.
Speaker 3: I'm very much me. I don't hold back. I am.
Speaker 2: I can't really pretend to be anything else. So you know, I could annoy people. It's okay, I don't care. I just have to make our money together.
Speaker 1: My my thing is everyone hates me right off the bat, and then once they get to know me, they go, oh my god, he's such a good guy. I can trust him. But right because I don't pull punches, I'm just gonna tell you straight out how it is.
Speaker 3: You know, same, that's me.
Speaker 1: And but people when they stay around, if they can be around in that environment, they learn you have their best intentions in mind. You have the best intentions for the world in mind. I'm not being rude. I'm telling you blunt. Look, this isn't gonna work. This is gonna wah.
Speaker 2: You know, got you know, one person make it actually chuss Like if you had food on your faceace you would say something. And I'm the same exact way, and like, I'm all for people have different views. But I'm gonna say yeat, no, I don't think that blah blah blah, like you know, doesn't mean I hate you just maybe I don't agree, you know, and yeah, that's a whole another's topic. A lot of sensitive people are out there.
Speaker 3: A lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell me about your of What are we doing? Are you on any kind of schedule? Is it more of a post a week type thing? Is it a daily like here's a shot of me in the mirror? What kind of environment are you trying to build with your of in terms of we know that you know, you can go shoot a scene and make them X amount of money and come home. This is the real recurring thing for you, right You want to draw people in and you want to keep them around. So what is the layout of yours? What are you trying to do? Is it free flowing? Go ahead, I'll shut up.
Speaker 2: Now, it's kind of free flowing. I mean normally when I create new I guess you say a product, I will put it off. But besides that, a lot of what my page does is more so just me communicating with my fans one on one as much as I can.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm one human being.
Speaker 2: But I like the I guess he's say, girlfriend experienced aspect on it, you know, like the fact that I have people into me and everything I like that, I'm able to be more hands on and give people more what they're into, you know, yeah, and do fun things.
Speaker 1: I had a professor in college like twenty years ago, tell me why Twitter was so great. Here's why Twitter's so great, and he goes, because people will be able to Comedians, actors will be able to just get a one line off to everybody they know and get it over. And I at the time I thought it was stupid, and it was true. It turned out that is why Twitter became successful. I think of is successful not because oh I'm gonna go watch Callie sweets Gang Bang on there. I can go to plethora of science. I could do whatever any of them got find it somewhere. What I want from your OF is or and it's just a real connection with you. I love you enough to sign up for this. I don't need to pry into your life, but I want to see if you're having a good day. I want you to share that with me. I want to see if you're having a bad day so I can tip you or send you a heart whatever something like that. Is that what you think OnlyFans is for? Is it for more of a genuine connection with performers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, to me, that's what I want out of my page. And for one, I love the fact that I'm actually able express myself. I'm actually a lot of personality as much as I do. You like scripts, obviously, it's like, you know, characterizing me in a certain way, which I don't mind, but you know, it's like cool, Like all of a sudden, fans you're like, oh, never knew about this, and you know, and yeah, it's cool. Yeah, I'm a human with views and feelings and you know, so much more than just you know, a sex size.
Speaker 1: Sure. Last question I have for you here, and this is this isn't meant to sound controversial. If it is, I swear it to not. I ask every perform of this at the end because it's an interesting question, and I got responses that to me, we're outside of what I would have expected, outside of expectations. That's what I should have said. Uh, what is the age that people should be allowed to get into the industry? There's arguments on both sides, for sure, But go ahead, what do you think? And then maybe I'll spit to you what we kind of spit balled together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good question.
Speaker 2: I got into it. Like I said, when I was fining three, even then I felt like goes on. But then again, I mean, you know you're able to join the military at eighteen.
Speaker 1: Here's what I say every time.
Speaker 2: Ye So you know, I think certain experiences we just have to go through. You know, this isn't something that if you go through it your whole life, as you're in any catwalk Dockers again at a ten year break. So I was able to be completely normal, and I could have stayed normal and pretended distant and exists. So I think eighteen is fair, even though yeah, you're very young.
Speaker 1: And you could play kind of Devil's an advocate on either side. By the way I bring up military every time, I say, if you can go die for the country, you should be able to shoot going for it. But there's back and forth. There's the stories I've heard where an eighteen year old girl finds something on sexy jobs, goes across the country. I won't make it as bad as some of them are, but I had a story of an eighteen year old girl went over there, flew across the country, starts texting the guy, Hey, we're supposed to shoot the scene. Outside of the hotel, no one, no one, no one shows up, you know. And the opposite of that is a sixteen year old girl who gets kicked out of her house, waits two years living on the streets, decides she wants to get into some kind of sex work, starts an only fans. You can't tell her she can't earn a living. So I get kind of both sides of that, right. What we've come to as a consensus, and by that I mean people of no importance me and other porn stars i've interviewed, is what if you did from eighteen to twenty one only solo work, so that way you could kind of learn the social media aspect of it, learn the money aspect of it, burned through and if you are still in the industry at twenty one, let's go shoot some big scenes for whoever you want. Again, not cho I don't have a say in any of this, and I shouldn't, But what do you think of that as a concept.
Speaker 3: At least, And that'd be an interesting concept.
Speaker 2: But I mean area I just back at all too who I was at eighteen. I definitely explored some things already, you know, and the things that I've experienced is what maybe the person I am today gone through a lot of chaos. And you know, I'm glad I got that out of my system when I was younger. I'm not condoning it, and I'm not saying other people should go through it, but I think, you know, again, I had to lean towards the war thing. You know, you're able to serve your country. I think you know, you're able to figure out the pros and cons of this industry if that's what you want to do. And I do have to say I had a similar experience actually modeling. I was so I started off on sexy jobs, but before that on model mem and this company or company sent me a chuck saying, oh, y'all like you're going to be like this next huge super model. And then you know, I like went to the bank trying cash. Is fucking crazy, chuck. It was a fucking fake chalk. You know. For one, it's like that I have crazy situations like in the modeling role. They show up to the location and it's just like super sketchy vibes.
Speaker 3: You know. Luckily I was like smart.
Speaker 2: Enough to always take pictures of the address, yeah, and always let someone know where I am and stuff, because like I feel like that particular situation I'm thinking of definitely could have went super bad. But my age, now, if I didn't experience that done, I could go through it right now. So you know, certain things made me aware of how to maneuver through this world.
Speaker 1: Well, I would say not to do a selfless plug here, but you know, if you're eighteen to twenty one and you're considering getting into the industry, listen to this show, Listen to other performers show, listen to the safety aspect of it. Always take that into consideration because this should be the most fun, hassle free job in the world. Okay, I understand the social media aspect this and that, but the actual guts of the work. Guts is an optimal word to use there. It should be fun. So don't put yourself into a situation where you are not positive it's going to be at least fun enough to get you the job.
Speaker 2: You know, absolutely, And one thing I do have to say is I do want to pay attention to a business aspect of it, because one thing I wanted to learn from from my pause experience in this industry was, like, you know, it's kind of like a lot of money for a young person, and if you don't know what to do with that, you know, it's gone like that. Because I love the industry, and yeah, yeah, it was basically non existent. I just had my cute little mustang.
Speaker 3: That's kind of all. I had a show from Pinging Pard.
Speaker 1: So now you're here, ladies and gentlemen. Callie Sweets my guest for the evening. You know exactly where you can find her at X Callie Sweets X links to everything or in the episode description. Please make sure you follow these folks at the bare minimm Okay, Callie, thanks so much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for having me. This was awesome.