Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome back to a new episode of the poker Go Podcast. My name is Donna Peters. His name is Tim Duckworth. How are you.
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 1: Wow? Great? It is one fifty one am on Tuesday, June seventeenth.
Speaker 2: What was that except for the fact that it's one fifty one Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yet that is true late pod or early you know, depending on how you want to look at it. Because I just wrapped up commentary for Day two of the two hundred and fifty k Super high Roller. I was alongside Jeff Platt. It was a pleasure to work alongside of him for this one. I just put it out there on the old Twitter on X. If you miss this stream, go back and find it. It's available on pokergro dot com. It is available on the poker Go YouTube channel. It had everything, absolutely everything. It had Ivy, it had negran You, it had Martin Cabrell being Martin Cabrell. It had maybe the hand of the Summer, maybe for sure the hand of the summer, at least up until this point. It was definitely the hand of the summer that was by d Peters. You can see that hand on the poker go x account. So check that out if you missed it, an incredible hand. It happened on the direct bubble of the two hundred and fifty K buying Super High roll Over. There were big hands, there were excellent plays. We had an incredible audience with us. I mean, the whole thing, just from start to finish was just absolutely wild stuff. You had Nick Schulman some choice words for Martin Carbrell. So yes, if you missed it, go back and find it, or maybe you fell asleep because it was a late one. Definitely watched the whole thing through. It was awesome, awesome, awesome stuff. So we'll hit on that. Because they are down to the final table. We got the Big O. The ten K Big O Championship is also down to the final table, down to the final five. We'll touch on that. One salute to Warriors is playing down, Monster Stack is playing down, twenty five hundred Oe is playing down. And then of course other events that kicked off today. Here at I always whenever I say that, it always pops in my mind to say here at the Rio, and then I have to catch myself, and I gotta say here at Horseshoe, So here at Horseshoe, and also Paris. Of course, what's on deck for Tuesday, the Aria High Roller Series. We'll touch on that. We already hit on it. We had a winner last night, there was another event today and then a little bit of fun because I guess today is Bob Smith Day.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: I don't know exactly what Bob Smith Day is, but we'll touch on that. Tim's wearing a shirt that's got Bob Smith all over the damn thing, So we'll hit on what Bob Smith is. If you would like to get in on the mix and you're feen in for some poker, go check out play poker go dot com. It is the home to free online poker. It's real, authentic online poker. Yes it is free, but trust me when I say it does feel like the real thing. There are real players, There is real strategy involved. There is real, real, real fun, real competition out there, ring games, tournaments, sit and goes, and you can do it all for bragging rights on play poker go dot com. Sign up, get in the mix, see how you stack up. Maybe you'll battle against Tim or myself. He's tramp stop on there. I'm Brasco okay, so hop on in there and battle with us Producer Rich. By the way he is in there, he created a new name called producer Rich and he's trying to run it up in the new no gambled, no Future themed sit and goes. Those are the jackpot sit and goes that are now on playpoker go dot com. They are no gambled, no future themed, no gamble in the future of the show. It has the wheel of pain, well in the in the game, it has the wheel of gain. Your spin it you see how much you're playing for riches out there grinding. He's trying to get as high as he can go. So if you see Producer Rich, that means you're playing with taking a producer of this podcast and bust his Ass's bust his ass. Let's go, okay, blow his bank roll like, let's freaking go. So that's play poker go dot com joined for free now. You can also download it on iOS and andred. We will see you at the tables and if you do happen to get into a no gambled in the future themed sit and go with Producer Rich Ryan, let us know email us in tell us how you wrecked his face? Okay podcast at PokerGO dot com and we will talk about it here on the podcast. So let's go babe, all right, Thomas Boyvon. I was told it was Boyvon. I said boyvn always until Jeff said that Thomas Boyvon corrected him, So now I gotta say it Boyvon.
Speaker 2: So fancy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I don't know what I'm doing. That's probably wrong too. He leads the two hundred and fifty k Super high Roller. Eight players remain. Boyvant has a big lead twenty five million. Ben Tolering in second with fifteen point four million, Alex Fox and third. Alex Foxton won this event before he did fourteen point five million. Seth Davies Our boy, Let's go, Let's go Bebe. Let's go set the Bebe TP team DPMD. He's got ten million. Bryn Kenny's there, David Peters is there, Martin Cabrell is there, and Chris Brewer. Martin Cabron, Chris Brewer. Chris Brewer also won this event before. Chris, Martin Cabrell and Chris Brewer two of the shortest stacks remaining. They are guaranteed five hundred and eighty one thousand dollars up top north of four point seven five million, sixty three entries in this one this year, so down a bit, you know, I know it's only down twelve entries from last year. But when the field is as you know, small as this, as exclusive as this, then it is a good percentage, right, So why what gives? I mean, you're you're, you're the stack guy, the numbers guy, you talked to all these players. This is a PGT event, right, So what why is it down?
Speaker 2: I think the big thing is that just standard WSOP variants. What I mean by that is we had a lot of people still in the big O. You know, we look at the we're going to look at the fire table, talk about that next, but there's a player on that that's probably going to be good for a bullet in this maybe two. So that happened a lot. You know, we had Nick Shuman play the Big O or he was able to get one, but I'm must say Nick Shulan was going to get multiple bullets in, but he got in very late. So it does limit the chance for the entries to go up. And we saw that kind of across the board also, we touched on it yesterday. A lot of names that we would expect to be in this event, not in town, not here, Charlie Hook, Bill Perkins, Vinny Langham, Brandon Steven, Kathy Laney, David Ironhorn, you know, Kerry Shats Carry Katz Chamath, but I think Sam several played. But you know, that's ten people there that might be say twelve entrants, which is you know, that puts us right back at seventy five that we had lost here. So there's a bit of that. And look, yeah, like you said, when there's a small field size of seventy five, you know, eighty entrance is what you're kind of targeting. You know, having twelve playing other events or not in town is going to make a pretty big difference. And it's kind of the tough things about these super high buy in high stakes events.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought the field in this one was pretty tough, not that it hasn't been tough in past years, but I feel like some people might have sat out on the sidelines because of how tough it was, you know, So there's that, you know, like last year you had a guy like David Coleman, for example, took a shot. This year didn't take a shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So is it just planning on it though, Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: You know, and maybe he looked around and said, you know what a little tough there, So I'm just not going to do it. And that's understandable. I mean, the field did see very very very tough out there, and this one, of course, you have that kind of variance with things with just people getting stuck in other tournaments, you know, like Nick Shulman's an example. Yeah, he got a late start, and I agree with you. You know, it's not to say that Nick Schulman doesn't put ere is guarantee to put multiple bolts in this with two bolts allowed. But let's say he gets in and then he busts someone that could then enter. So it's a whole butterfly effect of things with people not getting in there. So nevertheless, still a very very good event. As I said earlier at the top of the show, I would highly encourage you guys to go find this live stream on PokerGO dot com on the Poker YouTube channel if you missed it, and check it out because it was a lot of fun. The Final Table will be live streaming on Tuesday. Stream begins at eight eastern five Pacific, so check that out as well. Jeff Platt and Brent Hanks on the call, Natalie Body on sidelines. I do want to hit on this hand from David Peters that I think was the hand of the Summer by far, by far, so absolutely incredible stuff. I'll allow Rich Ryan producer Rich to he can drop the highlight video here the clip YEP for video, and then we can walk through it and the audio version. How about that seems pretty simple.
Speaker 2: I don't know much about his hands, so I'm going to be listening closely. There you go.
Speaker 1: So if I remember correctly, and this is going to be horrible for me, butchering it for the audio. But it went raise under the Gun from Martin Cabrel. This they were playing two hundred thousand and this was the stone Cold Bubble. Eleven players left. If you bust here, you're out. There are bucks if you get through five hundred and sixteen thousand dollars pay day. Some players were in for two bullets for five hundred k. Some players like Daniel Legrand, who were in for one bullet two hundred.
Speaker 2: And fifty k.
Speaker 1: So Martin Cabrell opens under the Gun. He had ten eight of hearts. Now he wasn't the chip leader at this table, it was Ben Tolering, and there was a short stack at the other they're playing hand for hand. There's a short steck at the other table. Andrew Lucky Chewy Lichtenberger. But Cabrel, he was kind of acting like the chip leader at this table, you know, acting like the table captain. So he opens under the gun. Nigranu flat calls in the cutoff seat with ace jack of diamonds, and then it gets over to David Peters in the big blind. He's got ace jack offsuit. He calls the flop comes jack eight eight with two spades, so two pair for both Negranu and Peters. But Martin Cabrell with the ten eight flops trip eights. Also worth noting is it's jack eight eight with two spades and one diamond. So Nigranhu has ace jack of diamonds, so he's got two pair backdoor diamonds, okay. And then Peters has the ace of spades in his hand, so he's got two pair back door spades possible. Peters checks, Cabrell continues for the stone minimum to two hundred k negran New calls. Now Peters makes it seven hundred and fifty k Cabrel and this could have this probably saved you a bit. He decides the three bet it. He makes it one point four to two five million. That allows Nigraner to get out. Will they quick fold from him? Peters takes some time. He makes the call three of spades. On the turn, both players check River is a nine, and this is where things got crazy. So Peters checks and there was I believe four and a half million in the middle. Martin Cabrell takes his time and the bets two million again stone cold bubble. Now, if you watch this one play out, you know again, go find the clip on the poker go x account, or if you're going to rewatch the stream, you can see it in there. But the other table's done playing, so all the players are over watching like there's a big crowd around because Daniel's at the table like it's you know, pretty dramatic and how it's all unfolding and Cabrel so he bets two million. Peters takes a while and then check jams all in. Oh oh no, oh, my gosh, I.
Speaker 2: Mean this is sick.
Speaker 1: If you're Martin Cabrell leveraging a couple of things here one he's got the Acis spades in his hand, blocking the nut flesh for his opponent. Also that Jack does play that it can block some full houses from your opponent. You know, if Cabrel is opening ten to eight suited, then he's probably opening Jack nine suited for example. You know he's definitely opening pocket Jack's yes, so also Jack nine because you know a nine on the river. So so like there's there's some stuff here that he's interacting with which I like. And Peter's just absolutely I mean, puts his nuts on the table and says you got it, you got it man, and Cabrel folds and I mean it was it was electric. The chat went nuts, Jet Platt shot up out of his seat next to me. Just absolutely incredible stuff. That was the hand of the summer. Just wild, wild, wild stuff from David Peers. He did not show. He should have said, say my name Martin, but he definitely he didn't. He also could have showed, and I think Martin would have lost his freaking mind. But just absolutely grade a stuff from David Peters. Another funny situation that happened. It happened before the money bubble, but at one point and listen pardon my language, but I'm just quoting here. Nick Schulman called Martin Cabrell a pussy on show on stream. I what is going on out there?
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 1: I mean, he was just being Martin Cabrell. So you know, Nick, I think just kind of had enough of it, just just went at him. So yeah, the Martin Cabrell Show was in full effect. Now I gotta ask. I was going to ask this anyway, Okay, knowing that Martin Cabrell made the final table here and all the antics not only that we saw today, but throughout his entire time at this World Series, at the World Series every single year, and in all the events that he ever plays. But I also saw that Poker News wrote about it. They had an op ed up. Is Martin Cabrell? Are his antics good for the game? What say you? No?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Why they're annoying. They're annoying to me. They're annoying to the players, and I don't like it. I mean, I don't know if I have to disagree. Look, it's the players definitely don't enjoy it. They find some things funny, but I think the majority of the time they're miserable. You just watch Chris Brewer hiding under his hoodie, as.
Speaker 1: He said, and he's fine with it.
Speaker 2: He seems fine, but it also times feels like he wants to kill someone. I don't know if the general public that are watching, either on the rail or at home, enjoy the Marderin Corbrell Show or I hate watching the Martin Corbrell Show.
Speaker 1: Both.
Speaker 2: Sure, but I don't think it's great. But you know, he's not really doing anything out of line, is he He's not really he's flooting with that line, but he's not sinking below it, so it's kind of within the rules. I'm just not a big fan of it, that's all.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think they're they're good for the game, you know. I I think he certainly makes it entertaining. He brings a very wacky, a very chaotic, unorthodox element to these high rollers that you don't normally see. A lot of these guys when they play are hyper focused. You know, we joke that they are robots and that's how they act. But you know, again, because they are just so hyper focused on everything, and Martin just throws a big wrench into all of that.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: I even think that, you know, for now, I think the hardcore poker fans probably dislike it. You know, there's probably a percentage of them that like it, Yes, there's probably I would say a larger percentage that dislike it. I say, the more common poker fan, somebody not as hardcore, a little bit more fringe. And then even extending beyond to people that are like just kind of like new to watching poker or whatever. I think they probably think Martin's wildly entertaining. Now I think that's good for poker. I mean I when I'm on commentary, I see in the chats NonStop, you get these high rollers and it's just like, this is boring. This is boring, this is boring. I mean live poker watching it. It takes you know, a certain level of being a hardcore fan, being a diehard to really watch every single hand. So you constantly see the complaints that it's boring, it's boring, it's boring, these players are boring. You know, where's the table talk all this sort of stuff, And you get some of that on the other side when you have someone like Martin. But ultimately, I think that a lot of people were watching laughing, you know, both with him and at him. I also think that the audience likes the fact that other players kind of go at him, Like I think, at this at this level of poker, a tun und fifty k super high roll or also like hunter K's fifty k's, et cetera, those players aren't scared to kind of go back at him, you know, have their banter. You know, we had Negron New the other day. I know he wasn't in the tournament that Cabrell was in, but he was yelling from the final table like can you shut the f up over there? You know, they kind of go at him. He was saying the other day like can I kick you in the teeth or something like that. You know, Bryn Kenney goes at him at times. Nick Schulman obviously calling him a pussy today, you know on the stream. So there's there's a lot of going back and forth with Cabrel. Now when Cabrell is a Cabrell acts like this all the time in tournaments. It doesn't matter if it's this buying or a much smaller buying, and he just played much smaller buyings. The much smaller buyings. I think people are kind of like, you know, kind of taking aback the whole thing, and they don't know how to act against him. But overall, I think it's I think it's good for poker because it's entertaining. I would probably say that Martin Cabrell's act is better for poker than Phil Helmy's act is better for as good for poker because Phil. Every time Phil has an act, it's like degrading to the other person, always like calling him an idiot. These people don't know how to spell poker, this, that and the other thing, like he's always looking negative. Cabrel is, Yes, he is walking that line, you know a lot of times with I mean he's one, he's walking the line with like how far he can press you? Right, He's like constantly annoying, annoying, annoying, annoying, you know. I mean, he's the guy who puts his finger like right next to your face but ultimately doesn't touch your face. And then if you if you were to grab my finger, I'd say, like, why'd you grab my finger? I didn't ever touch you, you know, But he's got his finger right here, like that's that's Martin Cabrell, right, whereas Still is just like, no, you're an idiot from northern Europe and you shouldn't be here doing this. You don't know how to spell poker, this, that and the other thing, which you know. I think that's ultimately worse for poker. Why do you want to be berated if you're playing?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I know some people that's kind of like a little trophy that you want to get, be rated by Phil Hammouth. But now I will also say that I know that Martin has come with his fair share of controversy in the past. You know, there are things out there that players say, they come at him, you know, they kind of question him at times like today up there, the big thing was that he wasn't showing his cards. The dealers had to keep telling him to show his cards, like it's just like this whole thing, right. So I understand that there is that part of it, but I think overall it's probably good for poker and the w s AP that he acts this way because it gives some color to the game. And if we're going to allow Phil Hammuth to be the colorful character that he is, and people are going to applaud him for the way that he is and say that what Phil hammyth does is ultimately good for poker because it draws in more fringe poker fans to want to be entertained by the game and come in. Then I think we can only say the same for Martin Cabrell. I mean that that's my stance on it. So now I also say that I've never played with Martin Cabrell. I haven't been there at the table, right, so maybe I do get annoyed by it, But I mean players are going to be annoying and you have to kind of get through that in poker, like you have to be able to deal with I've played with plenty of annoying people. Now they're not Martin Kappel specifically, but you know, there are times when there are plenty of annoying people at the poker table and you don't you don't really want to deal with them, but you do and you can't let them affect you and throw you off your game and you know, tilt you. So yeah, I think it's I think it's good for poker overall. I think is evidenced by the fact that, you know, obviously very small sample size here, but the chat seemed like they today they really did, like, you know, this wacky character. There are definitely a lot of people that love to hate him the or they hate watch him, as you said, But you know, I think overall it's it's probably a good thing for poker because it does it does make the game a bit more entertaining, and at times he did also kind of loosen up the other players. He got them talking a little bit where maybe they don't talk. So you know, there's that. I mean, even Christoph Vogel saying at a couple points talked about whatever he was eating at the table. I did say that, and I'm not sure I've ever heard Christoph Vogel saying talking at the table. Let's slide on over to the Big O ten K Big O Championship event. There are five players remaining. They bagged at ten pm, which seems early.
Speaker 2: Well as the trust. She says, bag of five at five places changed and they alsoplized if they wanted to keep playing. Two of them said, no, I'm good five PM. I'll see you guys tomorrow. So they're going to come back tomorrow to uh complete the Big O Championship. I think there was four hundred and two entries in this one.
Speaker 1: Yes, that sounds seven hundred and eighty four thousand dollars for first place, five or main. They are all guaranteed one hundred and eighty one thousand dollars. Marco Johnson crazy, Marco is the leader. Victor Blom the year of Victor Blom. He's got five million, He's not far behind. Marco Johnson, k Longhai Burana.
Speaker 2: That sound pretty good.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think that's pretty good. He's right there with Victor Blom, Sean Rice, I can say that name. He's also right there. And then Phil Hui also in the mix. So three of these five players twenty five K Fantasy drafted players, Marco Johnson, Victor Blom, Man Phil Hui. So they are going to be out there battling for the ten K Big Oh Championship title that will play out on Tuesday. Won't be streamed, but I would imagine they do some check ins, especially if it's Victor and he gets number one. I mean, Victor has had an incredible summer already. Tim and I have talked about it quite a bit, so if he is able to go on to win this racelet that would just be great, great stuff for the man formerly known as Isolder. Also, I know you mentioned it, but Victor one of those guys that we likely would have seen him in the two fifty k. Yes, but because he is still in this event, he was unable to play the two fifty k. So would say that's at least one bullet, maybe two, depending on how things go, of course, So Victor Blom going for it in the Big O Championship. Joey Coutin leading the final thirty two in the Salute to Warriors. That's not a name I thought would be leading the five hundred dollars buy and salute Warriors. Joey Couten, I mean, mostly plays all the mixed games. Not that he can't blame no limit, of course, but that's pretty wild. So thirty two remain out of three thy nine hundred and thirty seven. They are guaranteed fifty eight hundred dollars first place, almost one hundred and eighty eight thousand dollars. Reminder, this one five hundred dollars buying forty dollars from the buy and it goes to the USO, goes to that charitable organization that ask.
Speaker 2: Us a little matthew, see how much they raise? Had forty I believe it's forty I think it's forty one hundred and nine two thousand dollars donated to us. I that's sweet, that's awesome. That is sweet. So Joey Cooten is the chip leader there. That one will also play to a winner. I believe right played a winner. Okay, yeah, thirty two to winner.
Speaker 1: But the structure will be a little bit faster as they go deeper, so definitely would expect that one to finish. It is a little weird that they don't have any winners today.
Speaker 2: We had a very early day, Yes, the.
Speaker 1: Big the Big O is scheduled as a four day event, so it was not expected to get to a winner today. But yeah, it's it is a little bit weird that there are no winners today. So we had three winners early yesterday. Yeah, no winning and we were at it out of here by ten pm. Pretty much no winners today. Tomorrow we're looking at possibly one, two, three, four, four winners. So it is very it feels a little weird. So I talked about how one of the things that I would do if I was doing the schedule is I was kind of trying to make it where you have people like Daniel Legronny would be here playing every single Remember, I would also have it where there's a winner every single day.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: I just think that constantly saying so and so wann to bracelets, So and so wan to brace So that just reaffirms of the wa SP's happening, happening, happening, and winter stories are always at the top of the headlines. But yeah, it's great to say, you know, Thomas Boyvind leads the two hundred and fifty K. You know, it's great to say, you know, Victor Blam is going for a bracelet, but it's it's not a win. It's not a bracelet moment, you know. So, so there's that. Also, I forgot to mention this is my own fault. But in the two undred and fifty K Super high Roller, Daniel did cash. He got ninth place for five hundred and eighty one thousand dollars. He was on one bullet, so profit maybe big profit, not just profit, but big profit. Boo Ding finished in tenth place for five hundred and sixteen k. So even if he fired two bullets, still a sixteen k profit on that. But if you fire one bullet, of course a bigger profit, but I wanted to point out Daniel. He doubled up alex Sochxen Nigraney's Ace Queen to Boxon's tens and then he lost with Ace nine to Foxin's Ace King. I believe it was Daniel three bet jams out of the big bind Fox and stamped him off with the Ace King and that was that. But another deep run, another final table run for Daniel. He's having a very good summer. He does profit nicely there. Amanda was in the chat today Sweat Sweat in the Action, watching the stream, and she did say at one point that Daniel was only on one bullet in the two fifty k, so good profit there. If you are invested on him through his Poker Steak patch package, that is some good profit there for DNX. This episode of the Poker go Podcast is brought to you by Oats Overnight, the official protein packed breakfast of poker Goat's Overnight is built for the poker lifestyle. High protein, drinkable oatmeal that's gluten free. It's made with real ingredients and ready whenever you are, whether it's late night grind or an early start. Fuel up with a healthy grab and go breakfast. It's right here, it's all every we love it. I do really love it. I've had one every single day. I did not have one today, so up until today I had one. I didn't have time to get one today. I came in today. I ended up putting one on the fridge and then I got on commentary and I never had it. So I'll have it tomorrow, but fuel up with a healthy grab and go breakfast that actually tastes good. It does taste good. Trust me. I'm a fan of the Is it chocolate peanut butter, peanut butter chocolate?
Speaker 2: Some?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's one. It's either chocolate, peanut, butter, peanut butter chocolate. That's my jam. That is absolutely my jam. I freaking love it one. Which one did you like? You had cookies and cream? Yeah, cookies, and.
Speaker 2: I really want to try to bury one. But that's the one I got to make.
Speaker 1: I also had what's that one? The maple one? Also had that one. That one tastes an amazing like too good.
Speaker 2: This is the one I gave to one of the WSP for what is this? Well, it's it's I explained. We wanted to try that. It tastes like pancakes with syrup. Yeah, I gave him. He said this, this is my jam. This sounds right on my alley.
Speaker 1: And it's yeah, it's incredible. I think they only have nine grams of sugar in them too, so that's really good. And fifteen if you have If you have these packs, it's twenty grams of protein. If you have the bottles, it's fifteen grams of protein. So good stuff there from oats overnight. The monster stock also playing down. Fifty four remain from the field of nine thousand, nine hundred and twenty entries. Those final fifty four are guaranteed twenty three thousand, one hundred dollars, with one point two million dollars up top. Santego, Santiago, the Montees. Excuse me, there leads the way. Who else we got in that one? Ash Goopta Kangaroo r Oh, my gosh, Ash Goopta is there? What's he done? I thought, I want to say one of race, but no, Clemens Ruter, who the heck drafted? Clemens Ruyder. I mean, seriously, he's in there. Dylan Lindy, he got drafted. He's still in there.
Speaker 2: Saving poity. We have Danny Ogiba. He found table with WT with that big event hypoc.
Speaker 1: N Kunaro fourth and chips.
Speaker 2: Michael Ruan Wow previous November Nina, Miles Malally.
Speaker 1: PGT reg Laly is still in there, still in the mix. David Uvedov is also in there. Okay, okay, this is a pretty decent field, all right.
Speaker 2: As a reminder, Final table on Paraguar Wednesday.
Speaker 1: I feel like this fuel table is still seven weeks away.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, it's about thirty six hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, no, I know, I know. I'm just saying this is a long drawn out turn and very player friendly structure. So yeah, good stuff there. Be sure to check it out on poker go dot com. Twenty seven remain in the twenty five hundred dollars Omaha High Low slash stud High Low. Those twenty seven come from a field of five seventy five first place almost two hundred and forty five thousand dollars. They are guaranteed seven thousand, seven hundred and seventy one. Bias Hawson leading the way. Who else is in there? Shirley Rosario. Always crushing is Shirley Rosario, Jason Daly, Chris Clausen aka spewey. What's the stuff down here? Well, that's other people and chips. These people are all love. These are all the people that's left. This is the most in the world, three and a bit tables remaining.
Speaker 2: I was, look, did these people bust? This is sorry? This is that Chip rang anyone to put the chips in everyone and gave you the top three. Read these names of these are the guys still.
Speaker 1: Haven't Benny Glasser, Ryan Hughes, Brian Rass, Gary Benson, Shoutout King, Sean Deep, John Turner aka Pearl Jammer, Phil Helmuth, Gus Hansen, Gabe Ramos, Robert Wells, John Kite, and Jim Collipe.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is a stack. This is the Tom.
Speaker 1: McCormick is still in there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I forgot him.
Speaker 1: Linda Tran is still in there.
Speaker 2: This is gonna this could be an incredibly awesome final table if it breaks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is this is wild. I mean not that we would ever cover this because it's this horrible game.
Speaker 2: Six one days left, by the way, six six one days of always coming up. But yeah, it is a very stocked field remaining of the twenty seven that a left.
Speaker 1: No, that is that is definitely good stuff. You had Dylan Smith finished in thirty second, you had Anson Sang in thirty ninth, you had Philipe Ramos in forty six, James Aus another member of the Kangaroo group, fifty second, Andrew Brown fifty ninth. Owais I'm mad Allan Lee huck Seed. It's our boyd Nico did in cash, Damn damn Nico Man, Come on, what's he doing? Thank good question? The ten k Raz Championship got under way today.
Speaker 2: This one should beat It's it's registration still open, right yep, Yeah, I think it will. I think it will be lossia.
Speaker 1: Well. I was also going to say it'll beat the limit hold them at one hundred and eight team.
Speaker 2: I think I should crush that one.
Speaker 1: Limit Yeah, no, I know, but you would think you would think more people play Limit hold Them than Raz.
Speaker 2: The biggest The toughest part about this one is I believe the restart for this is twelve. The restart for the Big O is one, and there's a few players in that Big Victor blam Michael Johnson Field Why that would have definitely probably played the RAS Championship, And the fact they didn't play it out tonight kind of hurts them, So you know that's gonna that's obviously gonna affect the numbers by three. You're gonna get Daniel Lograno. That's you know, fresh off his ninth place elimination. He'll probably jump in this tomorrow and then we'll see kind of where else it falls here.
Speaker 1: Some of these names are just not real in this turn.
Speaker 2: And mean, look at the names you just read from the OI. Think about all those names that are still in that that one fall in the razion. Benny Glasser, Brian Rass, Gary Benson. Miss Rass is.
Speaker 1: The best best RAS player in the world.
Speaker 2: I mean some of the.
Speaker 1: Speaking of I can't believe Mickeydoff is missing this tournament.
Speaker 2: Grad ihm to what she's silly hockey tape weird. Max Coleman is leading the way. He's coming off a final table in the What the Hecks did just win? He won the fifty hun arrest only and Max Coleman at the final TI that's is it? Yes?
Speaker 1: But number seven Ren Lynn, I mean, does he knows There's no I'm pretty sure he played this event last year and we were wondering the same thing. There is still no shot that he knows anything. About Rez. David Stam I do not know he played. He's also in there. That's the same event. I mean, it's just crazy when you see these like people getting in there. Nico Nico Milgrim did bag, it looks like, and plenty of big names bagged. Got Alex Livingston's in there. You got Calvin Anderson. Calvin Anderson's like mister Raz himself. Lee Bromos is in there, Dario Dario Aliotto is in there, Max Spiscatory, John Raisner, Max Hoffman, Christian Roberts had no idea he played Raz either, but he's in there. Brian Yun also in there, John Hennigan, Nick Shulman, They bagged your boy again. James Office is back in there. Kangaroo preacherr Vonovich Ali Islami. This is day one of three, possibly four events or days in this event, so stay tuned.
Speaker 2: For this one.
Speaker 1: As we go, we'll see how big this field size gets. With registration still open on Tuesday, the three k no limit hold them. This was six Max, right, Yeah, it is, yes, sixty nine, remain nice. Let me let me ask you a question before you can twenty one? What's the field bonus in this event? Fourteen twenty one in this event. Yeah, twenty seven, it was gonna be a lot high. Okay, No, it's only it's eighteen. And then for every thousand entries you add nine more.
Speaker 2: Got it all right? Why you keep rating? Buddy?
Speaker 1: It's right there the F and king so first place in this one, five hundred and seventy four thousand dollars, two hundred and sixteen were in the money. They are guaranteed eighty one hundred dollars almost eighty two hundred dollars or Hassan leading the way. Matthew Wantman is also up there, but it's all about Steven Song, Steven Song, steven.
Speaker 2: Ing in the you go keep rating, Uri, Uri.
Speaker 1: I mean, these guys are the greatest. Let's go come on, okay. So Tyler Cornell is in He's a beast when it comes to He doesn't play a huge volume, Tyler Carnell, but every time he plays, he's like just deep, every single time. Brian Altman is in there. I mentioned Steven Song. Let's freaking go specialist, buddy. Oh, by the way, quickly because it's all my mind right now. Jeremy Osma's just ft in this stupid F two and fifty. I mean, it's just unreal how bad this ship happened. Was the hand with him just losing like just shit over and over again. It's like, can't win a flip, can't do anything right. It's just it's just ridiculous. It is just absolutely ridiculous. I mean, he gets it all in. I think with Ace Queen against Jack's comes Queen the door right Jack right behind it. It's like, what is happen that stupid hand in the limit hold in the other day when he had I mean, it's just like, this is bullshit for Jeremy. Honestly, it's ridiculous. Come on, guy's the greatest tournament player in the world. He's just getting screwed left and right. At least we got set in that tournament. But holy crap, man, I mean, come on, Chris Mormon brought this is back to the three K Chris Mormon, Brian Hastings, Jason Wheeler's story on Madan Jeev. I probably butchered that last time, and I should know how to say it because I've had him on commentary before. Paul Volpi h davidy Kataih, He's a beast. I haven't seen that name I feel like in a while, Kyle Julius is out here again, Victoria liftshits Standi wong Er right, can Stan and justin Liberta who's having a summer he is justin le Berto, you know, don't sleep, which I think he went deep in the Big O today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he finished and.
Speaker 1: Then went so obviously went over there and and did well in that three K. So all right, we got two shots for a field bonus here. So boys and girls, please, for the love of God, I mean the field bones and this one is not huge. It's gonna be fourteen points fifteen points if you get to the top twenty seven. But would absolutely break in love if these guys is this this is this?
Speaker 2: Is that three K?
Speaker 1: That's a two day event?
Speaker 2: Yes, correct, It's fast, Yeah, super fuss.
Speaker 1: So here's what we need. Basically, we need what Jeff and Brent got a couple of days ago. They got Coonan Shulman double winner. We need seth win in the two fifty. We need Song and Reichenstein make the foul table this three K, like, is that too much to them?
Speaker 2: Heads up?
Speaker 1: Can we just can we just have it happen? Can we just have it happen, baby, Come on, come on, boys and girls, please one time. David Jackson also in there. He's a crusher. Uh, this guy here and it's totally nikotin. Joe mckehon said we should start putting him on at all feature tables, so he's just somebody to watch. I think over the course of the summer I saw a bit of him. He was absolutely hot of his mind entertaining, so he would be a good one. I'm so very very good field here remaining in this three K six max the seniors championship. That's the one kid, right, one kid yep? That kicked off today? Would they start at eight a m. Coffee in a newspaper at every coffee, a newspaper and a donut at every seat, right, That's that's all they did it?
Speaker 2: How many did that get that had three hundred and sixty five? They bagged up six twenty one? Is that good?
Speaker 1: Is that number good? That the number feels low?
Speaker 2: Trying to put it on, pulling out already got twelve hundred registered for tomorrow. Oh well it's multiple starting day. Yah yeah, yeah, forgot about that. And last I checked, they didn't import the chip counts yet. There's no live reporting for no no chip counts pushed through to them, but either way, six hundred left in that. I love this event.
Speaker 1: I always love the Seniors events. They're a lot of fun, all right. So you know, unfortunately we don't have too much to update there just because we don't have all the details yet. But with two starting flights, you know, we'll be able to check in on this one on the next episode of the podcast and we'll watch it as it goes. We'll see if we get another deep run from some bigger names. I feel like bigger names are starting to get into the Seniors a little bit more, so we'll see if we see that one. Of course, the Seniors high roller. The other day it was one by David od b. Baker shouts to him once again, says, duck up here, Yeah, what's the duck up? I got another duck up?
Speaker 2: What you do spec A couple of players out there, you know what, gave away a lot of hats. Okay to the Sea is playing today, and one of them came up and they go, you know, I signed with Donnie. I'm like, oh, here we go. What kind of idiot is this? I mean?
Speaker 1: And this is just part of the course everyone sides with me.
Speaker 2: He said, you know, you guys are talking about the wealth of the senior citizens the other day that's playing this event, And you know, I think Donney's right. I think there's more money.
Speaker 1: Because they're boomers. Now, well, the boomers have all don't you know that there's this huge like wealth transfer thing that everyone's talking about. When all the boomers unfortunately pass away, they're going to transfer like a bazillion trillion dollars to all their young people. So basically all the young people are just sitting around waiting to just inherit the money from all their boomer parents. That's like a huge thing that's coming.
Speaker 2: Okay, well they're all rich the way I look my my financial education very recently consuming Caleb Hamma YouTube video shout out Caleb Hamma. A lot of old people on there that are really they really mess their finances up. So I think my thinking was very flawed. But he said, we were talking more about the field, right the tournament player, and he said, you know you're probably right that you know the averaging said this, and isn't well off. They're working a wal mint of such a butt. The senior citizens here playing poker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the money.
Speaker 2: So, yes, I'm gonna have a duck up. I didn't really think.
Speaker 1: They're I didn't. They all retired. They're they're talking to the wives or the husbands, you know, and they're like, hey, listen, I'm retired. Now, we got some money in the bank. We just sold the house, we got a condo. We're going around. I'm going to f in Vegas. I'm playing the World series. That's what they're all doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there's the duck up.
Speaker 1: They're all you know what they are. They're all Cliff Josephie's walking around. That's what they all are. Okay, that's what they all are, all of them. I've talked to a lot of these guys. They're like, I'm on the board for this company.
Speaker 2: I do this. I'm retired. I owned seventeen company. Today said I saw my business exactly.
Speaker 1: This is what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Look, i'd up my bad. Let's move on exactly.
Speaker 1: These guys are all loaded.
Speaker 2: If you're trying to if you're trying to get any action, you go to the Seniors Vent.
Speaker 1: You're trying to drum up some action, right, maybe you got do tell me about this Aria high Roller series. What the heck's going on?
Speaker 2: Over the second event of eleven first one was on by Griffin Paul so it was his second PGT title. He defeated Richard Greco heads up King John Riordan there finished in third place, Richard Green sixth place. Today small field six play. Six players are in the money. King John eliminated in fifth final four said you know what, we've got the good guy out. We're going to chop it up four ways. Good They chopped it four ways vessel in correct to.
Speaker 1: Co oh look yn. He decided to play.
Speaker 2: He turned up golf. He finish his round of eighteen or maybe thirty six, who knows. He chopped it up with Stephen Hubbard, Vesseling and Sean Rafael Vestling, getting the winners tick and seventy nine K in his pocket. He also finished seventh in the first event. So yeah, those two events. We've got a little bit of time off exactly a week next Monday. So from Monday to third is the June twenty thirty June twenty six, we've got four to ten k PLO events. They basically start after the fifty k PLO has finished and wrap up just prior to the ten k Plow Championship, and you know that that big one hundred k that's that follows that later in a series. But yeah, slow start, but we kind of expected that with Father's Day and PLO's not really kicking up for a little while longer. But yeah, studio is open, all right.
Speaker 1: Sweet, Now you gotta tell me about this Bob Smith Bob Smith Day.
Speaker 2: Well, I've got some photo's hopefully producer rich for some bad here.
Speaker 1: They're not going to go about here by the way, They're going to go full side.
Speaker 2: But I like, you know why I do this. I'm gonna find in both of this video. There is a YouTuber called Eric the Electric. Have you heard of this guy?
Speaker 1: No one grinds YouTube harder than this guy. Yeah, I mean it's outrageous, Eric Electric. This guy he will be watching like Division twelve footy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, what, who.
Speaker 1: Are outrageous? I mean if you think Tim looks Australian, I mean, holy shit, you need to look up putting. Yeah we should. We should put it on a picture right right here of these guys. Maybe he's in sort of clip, who the hell the hell knows?
Speaker 2: They'll probably okay, the reason I do this was there's a there's a YouTuber called Eric Electric, right, and he does food eating videos. The guy's jacked. He does trathlon and stuff, and he's eating something crazy and then he's like he like puts his hand up like this is like fire, and like fire, EMERGI goes above his hand and like a lot of these YouTubers doing that now, they're like like using their hands and then they put the stuff above it. You keep doing this right now, Rich is gonna put the let me just fire fire fire fire. But like that's I see that so much, and I feel like Rich could have a lot of fun with that, just like he did the duck up fire here. Okay, anyway, Bob Smith Day. Anyone that's playing the World series knowes Bob Smith, tall, old guy, bit of a bad him, great guy, twenty years of WSB service. Me and Charlie serici our friend, Charlie Seriice. He cooked up this idea last year to have a Bob Smith Day. No reason, it's not his birthday, no reason. We were all going to dress up. Okay, And you know all the TV's around here, the Morning Shift as they call them, you know, they all wear suits and tires. So we said, let's get ten custom ties a Bob Smith, right, and I said, I'll figure it out. I'll get a shirt of some say. So me and Charlie cooked this up, you know, a couple of months ago. We designed the tie, got the morded. Fortunately Charlie's on here at this world series. He's at home, but we thought, you know what, we're still going to keep this idea alive. We organized it for Sunday. We thought Father's Day would be good, but you know, a little busy here, so we push it to today, Monday, and we told Bob, hey, Bob, everyone is wearing blue suits. Make sure you wear blue suits. He's like done. Everyone else, though, wore gray suits and a black shirt and then obviously the Bob Smith tie. Me though, I don't wear a suit. Obviously, I'm either in cowboy boots or short shots. I don't need a T shirt. And if you rich, what's a picture here? You see I'm wearing a Bob Smith T shirt. And we all kind of, you know, I think a lot of people kind of didn't really understand what's going on, but got to it. They thought it was fun. We put Bob Smith day on the clocks in the room here in the Horseshoe, And to be honest, it's just having a bit of fun. During the World Series, it's fifty five days, it's a lot of work, it's a lot of hours. It's you know, it can be stressful, and it's kind of good to have a bit of fun sometimes. And this was our little you know, if you think about it, where about twenty three days in have a little bit of fun. Bob loved it, Bub loved the attention. A lot of people were taking photos with Bob and taking photos of the ties and the T shirt. And I think it was just, yeah, a little bit of fun. And we'll probably do it every year. We're just randomly pick a day and celebrate Bob Smith. So that's that's really all it is. I mean, I thought it was cool when I saw you guys dressed up that Yeah, you know what, And I said, people were offering some of the guys two hundred dollars to get the tie. Wow, So I didn't know it might make some money out there. You can just sell the Bob Smith yeah, limit edition.
Speaker 1: You can make a whole thing. You can make, you know, Bob Smith bucket hats. Yeah, bob Smoth shirts like the one you got on. You could have a whole store exactly the freaking store. One more thing, quickly, your form throwing a football sucks. Holy hell, I saw you on stream.
Speaker 2: It was once before we're on stream. We're a lot better. That was horrendous. You just remember stick to rugby or whatever the hell I was gonna say. I probably thrown a football thirty eight times in my life. So for someone that's not American, I think I'm pretty good. It was.
Speaker 1: It was horrendous and can.
Speaker 2: Get you out in the football field with me if you want to kick if uzzy rouse football. See how your phone me.
Speaker 1: I'm sure I'll be fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah you'll suck. I'm sure I'll be fine. I get a little bit of it.
Speaker 1: Whatever. That guy's a disaster. Another another thing. I don't know if you heard Martin Cabrell, I mean you probably had him, yeah, talking about how he's like a water snob.
Speaker 2: You hear this. I did not hear that.
Speaker 1: He was talking about how he's all into water. He was drinking heavy on up there. But then at one point brit Kenny said, how can you be a water snob? You're drinking out of a plastic bottle, which is true. Honestly, you're you're the drinking out of stainless steel, or you're drinking out of glass. And the story, what's it?
Speaker 2: How did you fill it up with? How do am? I think?
Speaker 1: At home?
Speaker 2: Normally you take the bottles of water and you put it in there.
Speaker 1: No, I only do that when I when I run out of water, when I drink a lot of water during the day. Okay, they have all these water bottles around, all these water drugs around jogs. Have you ever actually tried to use one? You might as well stand there. You might as well stand there for twelve minutes and wait for the water drops at a time. It's unbelievable, Okay, unbelievable.
Speaker 2: I must say a lot of people have watched the video, the water video from the last episode. Yeah, and they commended you. I'm doing so an excellent job. But guessing the water, that's right. I think we bought you. I think you shocked yourself a little bit. I was very shocked that you basically crushed it. But a lot of people said, yeah, I was surprised, Donny nail that one. I mean, I said, design He was very easy, but everything else was more difficult. I's got design, he's got a taste. Someone todays told me they were an aquafina. Jeff Wash Jeff Wash comes off, you know, I think you're ay No.
Speaker 1: I saw him walk in when I was the.
Speaker 2: Box of That's right, and he's like, hey, I got some coke zeros? Can I can I give him to you? Guys? I was like, of course, I'm going to take coke zero. It brings the.
Speaker 1: Mark told you to.
Speaker 2: That was gonna be my follow up drinking. Me and mine had some incredible conversations there. Jeff Ross brings this big box of coke Zero's fantastic. We'll drink him. But then in there with the jumbo aquafinas, So I'm not sure what I'm going to do with those. My plants do need watering, so maybe I might take it there. But yeah, I was drinking zero. Mine goes you shouldn't drink that, You're going to die.
Speaker 1: So that's what's actually what he said. Yeah live when he was at.
Speaker 2: The feature table, I mean he said some shit today. He said, you're doing an excellent job. You can go home. I said, I can't go home. Till we finish. He goes, okay, he said.
Speaker 1: He took our guys cameras at the start of the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah he did.
Speaker 1: He heaved in on growing who are present, which I can't wait to see in the vlog.
Speaker 2: He asked how the deal I have many mistakes you've made today? And he said no, and he goes very good. He asked me, have any mistakes I've made? I said at least seventeen seventeen one.
Speaker 1: When he looks at it at this dealer who was named Jeff, and he said something like I'm a big fan of El Paso and Munich.
Speaker 2: Okay, that doesn't make any sense. Nothing makes any sense. I'm telling you guys, if you missed this street. He also said, this is the funny thing. When we read you to two tables, so sixteen players. He goes, can we stay here? And I and then we were trying to figure out like where they could go, and like aunt then was like, are we okay? If they said, I'm like, it's fine, and he goes, don't take I don't want to go up there. I go, it's not up to me mine. He goes, who's who's in charge? And I go it doesn't matter. It's not up to me. And he goes, how much for us to stay here? I don't want to go up there? He goes. I said to him, man, you don't have enough money, and he just smiled and he's like, really, I go you don't have enough money? Wow, Because it's random, like when it gets as two tables, we're just gonna random, like we're not even gonna haunt the player. It's gonna pick the table setting up because they have to switch one more time. So he's a interesting, interesting cat that mom. Yeah, interesting is probably putting it likely lightly. It was.
Speaker 1: It was just an all time stream. I mean just absolutely all time stream. All right, cool, that's gonna do it for us. It's two forty three in the morning. We got to get the hell out of here. That's Tim Duckworth over there. I'm Donnie Peters and we'll talk to you guys on the next episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah,