Speaker 1: Welcome to the Marvel a Liance podcast recover anything in everything to do with the Marvel Universe and the comics, TV and movies. We go from er six one six the Mojo Verse to Hell's Kitchen in order to Frank Ulias t you, I'm the man without fears. I'm the nerve with the mouth, David Alliance a Sembymbo volume two hundred and ninety six. And you know, no, Spider nowar to I. We're not gonna go for the hat trick this week. They got us twice, but no, it is just the Daredevil season Daredevil Born Against Season two spoilers finale review. That's mouthful right there, but it is. You know, we got a lot to talk about with this finale. Did it live up to the hype? Did the season as a whole live up to the hype? You know, we've got a good question to kind of aligned with that. Well, we'll have the table kind of rankings and things like that put back question, but it's it's you know, it brought some very interesting ideas and brought the storyline to a conclusion and hinted towards the future. So but uh, well, what about you, David what what what Ah's been your week? You You've started your new.
Speaker 2: Job, started a new job, messed around, became important at said new jobs. So just been going through learning new responsibilities in my place. And it all still in educational technology, just a different lane. So it's it's been an adventure this first week and I'm looking forward to more.
Speaker 1: Good now we got bears layer in the chats and good eeting guys. I have missed the last couple of weeks, like got in the way. Hope we all understand about life either way. I have in the background wrap up tomorrow's video. All I have to say is what a project. So but yeah, I know this week's been been busier. You know we have now entered in at the you know time recording be a week and a half left for the school year for me. So it's uh, it's because you had a wild you know when you're amazed, like let's peop, oh my god, it's like two and a half weeks and now it's just a week and a half. It's things are things are you know, testings underway, all the all the fun of ending of school year. But exciting times ahead and uh, some are calling our names so we should. Uh, you know, it's gonna it's gonna be gonna be a good summer. It's gonna be a good busy summer.
Speaker 2: Looking forward to my summer hours times.
Speaker 1: Yes, it'll be nice. I get start having some fridays off to do four day weeks, so it'll be nice having some three day weekends. But but yes, so I know everyone's wanting to know our thoughts, some hot takes, some interesting ideas of what's gonna be happening tonight. So let us get to the through the network plugs. So we are part of the Gee Cultimate Alliance Network with six shows covering to wide range of geek and nerd them. Just see those to see the whole schedule, check out the show that's blown. Subscribe to the Gee Cultimate Alliance Network on Twitter at guway pot Networks. You know when all the shows drop. We also have a Patreon so if if you want to throw a couple of checkls a our way, We've got two tiers, our dollar tiers, our tip chart to say hey, think we're doing a good job, and then our five dollar tear with ad for episodes, early access episodes and Patreon exclusive shows. We want to thank our patrons. We cannot do this out your support. We've got three shows on the back catalog for Marvel Alliance. We can watch this all day, the Marvel Alliance, Infinnity Saga, Rewatch Tales from the House of X where we watched our favorite movies from the Fox aer of X Men, and then the backs to broadcast the Fantastic Four retro film reviews, the DC Alliance. Guy's got the DC film through the years, and Joe's got his Multiverse Minutes, Disney Dives looking at the on the first and the fifteenth of every month, dropping a new episode looking at the animated classics of Disney and you know, checking those out going all the backgrounds, and we also got some lovely back content from all the other shows. So again, patrons, hope you like that. And if you're not a member of Patreon, go to www dot patreon dot com. Backslass gua now work and come member of our Patreon. And if you can't be member of our Patreon, totally unerstand. But if you want to take thirty to ninety seconds to rate review us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon Music where we get your podcasts, we greatly appreciate it. And last, but certainly not least, we want to thank our official sponsor, panel bound Comics dot com for bus hardcover collect edition needs JP and the crew at PBC have got it going on with excellent customer service, immaculate packaging ships around the world. You still get those extra points to get some discounts as well. You can order some of these new omnies and collect editions such as New Avengers Omnibus Volume three, Venom Wore, Omnibus, X Factor, the Original X Men Volume, Omnibus Volume three, Fantastic four by Dan Slot, Omnibus Volume two. You can order those and others from the distinguished competition. Go to panel bound Comics dot com and use the code Marvel GUA at check out to get two dollars off every single order, or mgua sit for five percent off when you order four or more books together. Hey, let's know your listener and we want to thank them for being our official sponsor. Okay, all right, So we've got Daredevil Born Again Season two, Episode eight, Straight to Hell. So this is where we're ending this season there, we know there. We have official confirmation. They are officially halfway through filming production of season three. What do you think, David, Did this episode live up to the height? Did this series redeem itself from the Frankenstein series that season one was?
Speaker 2: This has definitely surpassed season one, And I mean I personally thoroughly enjoyed it, especially and I can't wait to deep dive on the courtroom scene later. But I thoroughly enjoyed it. You know, I could say that there is a fair argument to make this episode the best of this season.
Speaker 1: At the best episode of the.
Speaker 2: Season, all right, that there is a fair argument to be made Gloves Off episode four, It is very much up there. That's the Kingpin boxing episode with you know, Bullseye. But it's an argument can be made.
Speaker 1: Hmm, best episode, best episode. You know. It's it's interesting, you know, the as I said last week, the penultimate episodes usually have a history with you know, Disney Plus's of being kind of the height. While the season finale is kind of like I wouldn't say it letdown. It just kind of doesn't, you know, the peak's already reached, so it's just kind of like trying to hold on and necessarily doesn't always pan out the way. Did it have action? Yes, did it give revelations that you and I have predicted a couple of you know, we got a couple of predictions in there that ended up coming true. Yes, did it live up to the hype? You know, I'll have to say I definitely didn't like this at all. I definitely was upset with it. I hated it. And the reason I hated it, and the reason I didn't like it was simply because you know, a few factors, but the biggest one is I have to wait a year to continue this at that.
Speaker 2: Well, the build up, the build up, I love it.
Speaker 1: You're welcome, Brent. That was for you.
Speaker 2: Yes, this definitely left me going, damn it, I really I gotta wait. And you know, someone called me and even said, goes, so how long until I get seen suits? Like, I don't care about anything else. I just need to know when's the next season coming out. I'm like, well, they're still filming, and they're like, god, damn it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, in all in all, it's the jokes society. I put it put in our group chat that I wasn't you know, I had I had thought some hot takes. I do have some things that I am disappointed with it, and it's not because I expectations, admit, it's more of just like you know, different directions they could have gone in. But for the most for the most part, this was a very good season finale. The season as a whole definitely brings out some you know again, it is more of a through line, not as just not even close to being as disjointed as season one. A lot of great stuff. I don't want to go anymore non spoilers. These are our thoughts at this point. So let's dive deep into these spoilers. So if you haven't seen it, we're about to spoil the heck out of it at that point. We're going deep down to the depths of all the spoilers at that point. So three two one, here we go. So the episode opens with a brief moment of peace, you know, Matt and Karen laughing together sharing drinks, almost like a glimpse of the light before they had. But the illusion quickly breaks when Karen wakes up back in court, still on trial, facing the full weight of this system. After as the hearing resume, she Kirsten is forced to buy time while Matt is delayed after being shot during the ambush outside the courthouse. Meanwhile, Jessica Jones helps Matt's leg wound. You know, this was I have to say, this was interesting. Just this is where I think this show kind of gets a little comical at points. You know, It's one thing to kind of see this and kind of go through this as a comic, but you realize at these moments saying, oh, he's just going to show up and kind of walk in with a gunshot wound and do all bad thing. All right, even I say like, okay, yeah, reality wise, this doesn't really line up being kind of kind of laughable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I liked the opening of it. Karen's dream of their life. You know, the restaurant that they go to is the same one that they had their dating and the Netflix show, same one they meet up on the stoop of It and season an, episode five, I believe, and so like they keep referencing this restaurant and that's a connection for them. So she's having this dream and then we just cut straight to Jessica Jones wrapping up Matt's leg after having been shot through and through, and this man is just like, yep, I got to get patched up. I got to make my triumphant laid Entrince into court.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and their conversation makes it clear that Jessica had planned to leave the city after dealing with Charles, but fists action have pushed things too far. She questions whether Matt can actually stop them, and Matt admits that he can't do it alone. So, yes, this is the kind of growth for Jessica in the sense of that wanting to stay behind. And you know, we all knew it that, you know, we didn't expect her to really fully leave, But it's one of those things where it's Jessica. Really. I don't think I ever bought for a second that she was. It just that didn't seem like her. I get to, oh, I've got to protect my child, you got to protect my child. I just never bought for her. I really didn't buy that she was ever going to leave. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, even without you know, having seen the trailers, just seeing that there were still scenes we hadn't seen her in like she she never really gave that strong feeling of yeah, she's about to go back to her old life. It really felt like she's in this now.
Speaker 1: Back in court, a fish side attempt to destroy Karen's credibility through Heather Glenn, who takes the stand and presents her psychological evaluation. Heather describes Karen as a co as combative and unstable, suggesting that she shows signs of anti social behavior, and framing her as somewhat drawn to the chaos rather than just she's out of the line. But she's not wrong. I think as the time has gone on, especially your time with Frank, your time with Matt, I wouldn't say, I'd say and partially, okay, she is kind of drawn to the chaos, but I would think at that point saying, no, she's drawing to justice, but the way she gets justice has become chaotic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they refer to her as a sociopath, and you know, start questioning her, and yeah, you know what, she's closer to the dark side. She's now feels like she's closer to Frank than she is being you know, virtuous like Matt. And but she she has her reasons, like she's going after justice, she's going after these feelings of equality and you know, helping the little man, fighting for those who can't. She just has an odd way of doing it.
Speaker 1: And I do hear that the dark side is the pathway to menabilities some considered to be unnatural.
Speaker 2: So that means this came out on Tuesday, and we all know what Monday was.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, So so Matt doesn't arrive mid testimony, you know, got to make that grand entrance, injured but determined, immediately challenging Heather's conclusions. What begins as the standard cross his amization quickly becomes deeply personal when Kirsten exposes that Heather physically struck Karen during the during the interview the night before. I just love it that basically calling it out. That's straight up yeah.
Speaker 2: And Matt's face like, oh shit, like really.
Speaker 1: Can I get video of that? And so MC, clearly caught off guard with it, pushes further. He questioned whether Karen is truly hiding behind Daredevil's match, or whether Heather herself is hiding behind her position inside that this administration, or is she hiding behind a mask as it were, the court in tension just shifts. I mean you could feel it was palpable at that moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I like the fact that Matt is constantly going after the corruption aspect of this, like he he's got no qualms with saying, yeah, this this is a kangaroo court, like we all know this, this isn't right. We all know who's really in control, and it you know, the whole court is kind of rough, like, yeah, we all know that Fisk is behind this, but we can't say shit.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is too I think that's taking the time to learn that. You know, he's tried to play by the rules. He's tried to and people I say, probably was I say in his court in the way of how he does in his court's a court as a lawyer, he's always tried to do that. But he sees and we saw it last season when you know he pivoted and ib not necessarily totally on the side of him, revealing Hector's role true his identity as being white Tiger, but you see him going very hard on offense on this one. He is he is not backing down. He's continued to push the envelope, continue to kind of tone the line between you know, staying within the bounds of the court. But he knows that that's the only way he's going to rattle, you know, fift team. He has to do what they don't expect him. Did they expect him to play by the rules they expect him so that they can knock him down and he won't go as far. And so that's what I like seeing, you know that is Matt does do that in the comics. But again he has a history of staying within the rules and using Daredable. It's almost like Daredevil's his his way to exercise being outside the law. Obviously being a vigilante, but he's always trying to find ways to stay with the law. But as the yearth go on, he gets very creative, gets a little like I wouldn't call it shade, but you know, bending the rules just slightly. He does break them. So but we know his real target is Wilson Fisz the Kingdom calling the Mayor to the stand, and that's when they had that little sidebar with a judge and the DA's like, yeah, you can go ahead and do it. And it is ain't gonna work out for you already know, you know that he's gonna he knows something. He's gonna come after you. So Mayor comes to the stand and trying to you know, into a direct attack on Fifth Empire. So Fist enters with complete confidence, presenting himself, you know, White suit and all as the Safer Streets Initiative to protect New York. And not only that, he brings you know, he brings his you know, his posse.
Speaker 2: He's got his goon squad with him, like they rolling in here.
Speaker 1: Deep.
Speaker 2: He walks in, and then the Anti Vigilanci Task Force files in and spreads the entire back room by the doorlight.
Speaker 1: They they they rolling. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, but my favorite part of this is when Wilson Fist starts stalking and he says, when I was a boy.
Speaker 1: And I was like, yeah, So he's framing Karen with and Daredevil as criminals responsible for the city suffering. Bring up Boggy Nelson, Vanessa and every victim tied to the cast surrounding and vigilanteism. And during this time, we start seeing across the street who we think is Bullseye doing the looking like you again a sniper rifle, But ain't Bullseye because then we start seeing security cameras of some of the avt IF getting taken out and we're like, oh, they're trying to frame this in a different way, but mister Dex is not having anything of this.
Speaker 2: He takes everyone out and this was a great showing of you know, his skills bouncing the knives off. You know, we we seen it two other times him bouncing the eyes, but this one was like a real stunning display of it, including bouncing the butt of the knife off to knock people into, make them hit walls and columns.
Speaker 1: He was on it.
Speaker 2: And then he takes out the the fake bulls Eye and just goes poser.
Speaker 1: Well especially he does a little flipping and everything has knives going out like he's just making a human pincushion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that shot of him throwing the knife and the camera rotating with the knife into the fake bulls Eye's hands, like, oh, this is marvelous. So yeah, Back in the court room, Matt dismantles the narrative piece by piece that he shifts. The shifts into the Northern Star, this ship that had the illegal weapons at Fifth Freeport Operation was supposedly smuggling for the CIA, and Fifth tries to distance himself, but Matt introduces recorded testimony from Christophe, the ship's first mate. In the video, he confirms that the Northern Star was carrying military grade legal weapons and reveals that the crew had direct orders to sink the vessel if they ever were compromised. More importantly, he identifies Fisk as the man behind the operation. Even as the prosecution rushes to discredit the testimony, the balance in the courtroom has already shifted. They are, you know, for the first time on record, you know, with someone of credibility has targeted and made people doubt and question as mayor fis operating above board. Yeah, and even the judge at this point is you know, he's trying to the data is trying to strike everything down. The judge like, you know what, I kind of want to hear this now, No that this works, and you know, this control of the court room and everything else, everything is starting to unravel at this point.
Speaker 1: So Matt keeps on pushing, keeps on staying on offense. Using his own statements, he establishes that Daredevil was present on the Northern Star that night, and there is still one witness who's left to testify. Now. Prior to this, prior to this, they got called into the judges chambers to kind of deal with, you know, some things that weren't necessarily going right there. But during that time, Fits whispered very very at a low tone so that mac could hear it. He says, if you keep going this way, I will basically saying I will expose you. And so Matt, here's that. You know, you wonder at that point is he going to say he doesn't. He keeps on going harder and harder, and Chris realizes what he's about to do, and he says, you're a fool, very quietly, and Fis knows what he's about to do. And then Matt turned to the courtroom to say it the other witness that was there that hasn't been questions that I am Daredevil and like the DA's like, that's ridiculous. They're gonna be that at that point, questioning whether anyone's put to believe a blind man is a lawyer. But Matt said, oh, okay, that's fine. I expected this, takes takes his his cane and turns it into the baton and does ricochets it off of it and catches it without missing a beat, just shocking everyone in the room. You know, I saw people kind of comparing it to the you know, Tony Stark at the end of the first Iron Man saying I am Iron Man. This was a lot more theatrical.
Speaker 2: This to me taught the I am iron Man is iconic, but just for the sheer spectacle of it, this tops it. So not only is he like I'm Darren will in the courtroom of erupts the das like this is bs well, he tosses that it Ricochet's half the cork goes silent. The other half is cheering. Officer Palgo is just smiling because he feels a little bit vindicated right now that he's gotten his ass well by Daredevil, not just some random blind guy. Because he looks in he smiles and he goes humh blind lawyer who can fight, Like, like, Okay, I feel a little bit better about that whoopan that I took.
Speaker 1: I would say he'd be more embarrassed at that point if it were him. You know, it's it's still got his butt handed to him.
Speaker 2: You know, oh he caught hands regardless, but at least he could say, yeah, I got it from Daredevil, not yet his blond dude beat me up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, whatever works for him, where we got his keep, people put whatever justification for his name exactly so. But we're gonna take our first ad break before we continue to break this down, says you know, listeners, these ads help keep the lights on a gee Ultimate Alliance network. They don't we don't get to choose what ads come on. They could be a bit loud to give it a three count before they come on. Three two one. We'll be right back and we are back, all right. So as we head into this we, you know, after that revelation, everyone's just just trying to figure out what exactly is going on. Matt testifies that Fis was smuggling weapons into the city, aiming his private task force with them, and using the court itself as part of the criminal agenda to hide out the weapons, use freeports through their advantage, and he and Jessica Jones destroyed the weapons in the interests of the public safety and the system with Jessica is there while watching, kind of nodding along and in the system created by Fisk never designed to serve justice. It was designed to protect him and serve to enrich him. And the judge agrees and at that point he said, yep, Karen's case is dismissed with prejudice because of all the theatrics had happened there, and she walks free for the first time in a long time. Fist loses in public and loses in amazing fashion.
Speaker 2: Yep, this is great. And for those of you who don't know, if a case is dismissed with prejudice, that means that the prosecution cannot bring the case back to be retried.
Speaker 1: So this is done.
Speaker 2: Karen is scott free that there is no Hey, we're gonna try this again in a different legal loophole, whatever else. It's done. She's she's in the eyes of the court. Karen's get to go.
Speaker 1: Yep. So outside the courthouse, Governor McCaffrey says the Attorney General has filed charges against Fist for racketeering, corruption, smuggling, and attempted murder. His assets are frozen. The free Portois sees resignation is offered as his only real option and fists like, nah, yeah, you can't just do that to me. There's there's process with this. And so soon after, near the courthouse enters Powell alerts the a VTF agent who is in the building across the street, to prepare to shoot Matt, but Bullseye makes it clear on the radio that that other agent is not with us. In so many different ways, Shape reforms attempting another assassination. He shoots in fist direction, but buck takes the bullet as he was always meant to do, stepping in front of it, and right as Powell says it's a trap, chaos ensues, gets that that's exactly what he needs, an excuse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it's so funny. They're walking out of court and Matt Karen and just to leave on opposite side, fisting his group leave on opposite sides. But they meet in the lobby of this place and they have this intense stare down and that's when Powell says, pretty loudly in public, you know, hey, he's coming out, take the shot if you got it. And that's when Bullseye says, yeah, wrong, bulls eye and makes makes his shot instead. You know, poor Bucket gets it caught in the stomach, just when he was having his budding romance with Heather.
Speaker 1: Take off. They can get where they can get weird with that, you know, I would assume. So he immediately goes on television and declares New York under siege, framing the day's events as proof that Vigilanti and the supporters are attacking the city. He calls for order, but what he's really doing is starting a war hidden away in one of the other court offices with Matt, Jessica, Kirsten, Marge. Karen realizes if this is provoking an open conflict, he's good. If they're not careful, they're going to give him what he's looking for.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: As protesters start floating the streets, they all start putting Daredevil mass on, you know, very infantis of like V for Vendetta, showing the support. This order is that Matt and Karen cannot leave the courthouse alive. Inside match suits up again. Jessica Jones joins him, and together they prepare for an epic, epic, epic hallway fight.
Speaker 2: Yeah this this was cool, you know them Jessica brought Matt suit through it at him, you know, he he gets changed. Everyone seemed like, yeah, this is him in full Daredevil display. I like the moment with fish take fist took over the judges seating to make his little live broadcast because there was still pressed there. And then immediately after BB reveals, she puts out her own BB report and reveals it was her, but just that Hey, he's.
Speaker 1: Me Berry, it was Meg Wilson. It was me.
Speaker 2: He killed my uncle. He killed my man.
Speaker 1: He got it go. Yeah, she she she definitely like that, like that subtle like then she has that sudden revelation it was her, but you know it was necessary. Yeah. Then we get Cherry, remember Cherry still alive and Brett Mahoney stand with the police against fists Anti Vigilante Task Force. Powell tries to escalate the confrontation, and but you get Hector's niece out there calling him out, saying, you need to tell the truth. You killed my uncle, you killed Hector. And then North is just like I thought you said, this is like no, no, no worry about it. It's like that, and he gets tired of it, and then just kind of what does he do just clock him or with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he takes he turns, takes above the gun and just pops him right in the side of the head. He's like, I'm enough of your lies.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And this is where I kind of I was. I was not necessarily feeling this all of a sudden, like they say, okay, just let him through. So one action like that's going to turn the entire group of a v TF agents out there saying, oh sounds like he made a reasonable argument. Good. Well because even Fifth said before they even got out there and Daredevil's on his way and it's like, yeah, he's not alone. It's like, well, you can make a decision whether to uh do your job or or or leave and he probably was gonna leave alive at that point. It's just like there we needed to see a few more cracks in the a v TF just to buy that they're they're worthy. It just didn't seem that this was this wasn't as well thought out they amost seems like there were scenes missing.
Speaker 2: I will agree with that. It was very archaic in North hits pow with the gun is like, oh, you beat our leader, you're the new leader. Now we all follow you.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's yeah, So minor quibble, but still it it was one of those Okay, we're going to capitalize on Yeah, Daredevil, let's go. Yeah, that could happen. But you know, as everyone's been so gung ho about like going against you know, vigilanteism and things like that, and you know, we know what the ABTF is really about in the reality of our world, but it just seemed like, really that one thing's going to really turn it in. Man, you guys are don't understand the idea about commitment and loyalty. Yeah. So inside the courthouse, chaos and erups. Protesters clashed with the Task Force agents. Karen fights, Jessica Jones fights, Matt's fighting like everyone's throwing hands, and you know, David's living in his glory moments at that point and so physticides. I'm getting out of the action, bust open the door and goes boom boom and just unleashes the I mean we've seen king Pin and Daredevil fight, That's one thing we've seen him go like a we have never seen this amount of just like chaos that he's doing. I mean, I don't think they really I don't think they did this to this extent on the Netflix show.
Speaker 2: No that this was the most we Like I said, we've seen them go back and forth, but this was a whole new version of Fisk. And I mean he's picking people off, breaking people's backs against the wall.
Speaker 1: Like jais snapping next. I mean, these are civilians.
Speaker 2: He was full on just like yeah, I'm taking everybody out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, peep, peop. These these are fans that are saying, oh yeah, I'm gonna take down Fish. I could see this literally happening and be like, dude, no, I wouldn't say running for the hills at this point, but it's like you gotta read the room.
Speaker 2: So there's one part where he takes out one of the guys in the hallway I think, like squeezes his head and drops him. Yeah, and there's another dude right behind him and he just like charges up with a war cry and runs at fists. I'm like, you just saw what happened to your man's over here?
Speaker 1: Why are you He's going out? He's going the burnhal cry.
Speaker 2: This is not how this works.
Speaker 1: Can't particular in fisk. I'm a Vanessa. If I say that word to you, Vanessa, No, that was just making it. I'll make it me more mad. You go, you go a hulk mode on that one. Yeah, he went full Kingpin like this was It was a very This is definitely one of my favorite scenes in it, just to see Kingpin really just go full on out that we know what he's been holding back this entire time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh So eventually they get out into the main Fourier era. You see like Daredevil Karen Jessica like staring up along with a bunch of other the protesters, they run up, they start beating on Fisk, and MAT's like, no, not like this, don't do like it's like, oh my gosh, come home, man, I'm not That was another thing. No, it can't be this way. It's just like, I do you honestly think they're going to really do any damage to Kingpin. They may like kind of slow them down, but they ain't doing anything.
Speaker 2: They they got him at one point. Now granted there was ale, this is by time he made it down. This my point, Yeah, that he had made it down the steps, he had already killed a bunch of people. They through the whole gang at him finally just start just straight up school yard jumping them. But he was still like, hey, I'm ready to go. I'm ready to do this. Like fits was not backing down. I don't care how many people y'all sent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is where you know, you know, prior to this, he's gotten another offer from the from the Attorney General to saying nope, not taking it, not gonna step down. You know, this is where, you know, the where the finale makes makes a choice saying Matt doesn't end this with Raves, he ends in with mercy. You know. He tells this the truth that if he keeps fighting, the cycle will never stop. Prison means losing Vanessa forever. Revenge means destroying the city they both claim to love. Then Matt offers him something This doesn't know how to accept, grace. At first rejects it. He says Matt has no right to offer him grace to him, but Matt insists peace for the city matters more than peace for themselves. And finally This says yes, no handshake, no redemption, just surrender. Another issue I have with this. I get this is part of Matt's you know, Matt's character. Okay, I'm sorry. I never really ever thought that Fists loves New York City to the think that Matt's thing like he loves his No, he loves New York City because it's a place that he is riddled with corruption, riddled with things to take advantage of crime, that he can run like power. It has nothing to do with love of the city. That's where I know what they were doing. But I, you know, being the confident I am and knowing who Kingpin is, I'm not saying they don't. This doesn't land for me the way they wanted to land for those of us that understand what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's not here for the beautiful brown Stones or the look over a Central Park or anything like that. He wants the power, the control. This is one of the largest cities, This is a hub, and this is him being in control of this focal point city and him standing above everyone else.
Speaker 1: Because again, if if it was about that, then he just railed down a whole bunch of people he should be loving, you know. So yeah, that that didn't That didn't land for me, that one. So you call that a hot taker. And now I know what, I know what they were trying to get at. I don't think that was the way to do it. So he accepts the deal. Basically, I guess the deal is that he leaves the city loses his citizenship. I didn't know that was kind of a thing. They could just just rip away at that moment, you know, yeahs.
Speaker 2: Go anywhere else other than New York, Like, do you have citizenship to just New York? Is this symbolic citizens Yeah? I'm confused.
Speaker 1: Banned from the state like the Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters too were supposed to be you know. I was like, that's a thing I mean, I don't know the law of that one. Soone if someone says, yes, that's the thing, is said, okay, I except that it just it just seems so like extravagant. At that point, I thought, that's what jail is.
Speaker 2: Like, does Jersey count like can you just like go across the bridge and you get like, I'm so confused.
Speaker 1: I mean, it is a garden state. Garden state for grown smokestacks. Yes. So next morning was quiet in a way that you know, they we haven't seen it in a while. Matt and Karen are together trying to imagine what normal life feels like after everything they've done. It's awkward, honest, hopeful. They admit that they've made a mess of everything very much so and decided to try anyways. You know, we we leave. You know, they're they're chatting in this quiet little diner's face and then I see Mac and on one knee and I'm so. I know there were a number of people, lots of people say, oh, he's gonna propose a good process, and ah ah, I saw that headshilt. He hears something and I know what's coming. At that point, he's getting arrested and he gets down on his knees, puts his hand behind his head because he's getting arrested for the crimes of Daredevil. Basically just being a vigilantine causing chaos. Yeah, you know, and this was what you know, we both that I can't remember if it was you or me or something like that, that we're gonna get a devil and silblock d you know, you in the courtroom, you get you got your factor of fiction that you put out there that Matt was going to reveal himself in order to save Karen gold Star for you too. But this was this was the inevitability. You know, this is this is what happens, has happened at Daredevil a number of times, but particularly in the Vendus and Brubaker run. You know, he goes to jail for the crimes of Daredevil. I don't think that they're going to be you know, like our Brethern, no Rikik versus. This is not going to go away by waiving doctor Strange and forgetting things. At this point, this was this was the way this season had to end. You know, we we knew the Mayor Fist line was going to be concluded. I was hoping we were going to get Devil and Cell Block D, which we're going to get. The question is for how long is he going to be in jail for? But we get conclusions in his towards the future. We get Jessica reuniting with Luke Cage and alias investigations. First twenty twenty six prediction for our prediction show counted for me. Prediction was another another defender would be in this show that we didn't already know about. We already knew about Jessica Jones, we didn't know about anyone else officially in this one. We knew we saw the reveal for the set photos of that one, but there still was no confirmation at that point. But this is what I got.
Speaker 2: Yep, No, you got one on the board. Luke Cage walks in. They lack guys. He says he's he's done with this stuff from mister Charles. Now it's it's all wrapped up. It's you know, what he saw over there changed him. But he's home now. And you know you see Danielle like run and say daddy, and jess Gass's look on her face, she's glad he's home. And they just allgive this one big embrace.
Speaker 1: Yep, And like I said, the Aliens investigations is back and open. BB is now joining the Oh what's the name the bulletin? The bulletin? Yeah, I want to say, Bogle. It's not the Beagles, Yeah, the bulletin. We get him handing over, you know, Yurick's legacy box at that point, so she's going to continue on his what she learned from him. Then we get mister Charles in an airplane and who's right next to him as a sea partner, Bullseye. That's who he got replaced grooming. He's far from finish, Heather. And as I write here in our notes, in one of the most disturbing revelations that really we've been sinking for a while. And yes, after all this stuff, I kind of saw what people were saying, Oh that was revealed in this sad photos that we're going to get. She is taking over the mask amuse you know. And I have to say, kind of being a little cliche with the psych collegists not necessarily falling fur their their you know, I know mus wasn't a patient, but just basically, man, you went all cliche on this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you become your attacker. Now. Funny enough, I had mentioned that I had had some fact for fictions that to scrap you to certain things. This was one that I had to scrap because I had it written down in my notes. I was counting down to it. I was like, cool, and then I saw one of the set photos. You know, I was trying to avoid to put Unfortunately, if someone puts on Instagram, that's much harder to avoid than Twitter. I saw it and I was like, well, now I got to scratch that out because people think I just saw the set photos and went with the low hanging fruit, but that was that was in my nose for a while to use. Yeah, I had one of those until you know, I felt okay and the clear about looking at uh you know post season three, and you know one of mine was going to be this week that you know, we I this was low hanging for it if I really needed something and saying this was going to return in it. And so I see that Santa Claus is back in the city with him. But yeah, Fiscus exile from power. He's alone at the sea that is in prison, wearing orange waiting with a smirk on his face, which is also from the comics too, where he's getting taken in and the light is like I couldn't help, but notice that when the verdict was done, you kind of smiled that you were found guilty. Yeah, he knew exactly what his fate was, even said when he got arrested, like they're coming for the crimes of Daredevil. You know, he went patiently.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: Like, you know, he's walking in and he passes Pal who's already in the jail, and you know, he kind of gets that smark like, yeah, you ain't safe here neither.
Speaker 1: I think it's like, oh, you're in there with them, and say no, they're in here with me. You know, that's basically what he's thinking. You know, it would have been cool. I agree. It would have been cool to see if Fish also went to jail and they're all in there, and it's basically kind of like tribalism at that point where he had those on Daredevil side versus the one the Fifth Empire, you know, that was that would have been a different way. But just being exiled, that was okay. I I would have people already. You know, we technically, I guess had this, but because of the blip, we never really got to see Fisk in prison, so you know, I get it, but I would have liked to have kind of delved into that idea of Fisk in prison at this point. But you know, we know he's coming back, we know there, you know he's gonna be in season three. But you know, all in all, this definitely landed very very well, much better ending than the than how you know, the season was much better put together outside of you know, the one episode we kind of liked, the one episode I wasn't on that was an email episode. But as a whole, this was a much better season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, much much better so.
Speaker 1: But but we do have a question kind of related to this in our listener feedback, So we're going to take our last ad break for the show so that we can answer that as we tie into like where do you rank this? Where do you rank this? So that's one of the questions. So, as always listeners, you know that these ads help keep the lights on of the geeg Alsimate Alliance Network. We don't get cheops on ads. Come on, they could be a bit loud. To give it a three count before they come on, three two one, We'll be right back, and we are back all right, so I put out the spider signal as usual, there is no news this week obviously, you know they're basking in the glory of Daredevil Born Again. So who do we got coming at us with a question? All right?
Speaker 2: Anthony Dorsey sent in a question that says, now that the story that began in season one has wrapped up in come full circle, where would you rank this show as if season Born Again? Season one and season two were one full season compared to the Netflix's three seasons. Since we had such a shortened season in you know, Netflix, each season got a little bit of a longer run. We're gonna and you know, season one was kind of you know, cut and pace. We're gonna count it as one whole season and then compare it to the three seasons of Netflix.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I remember when they was announcer Daredevil Born Again twenty four at what was it like? It was something crazy? It was it was something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like twenty two or twenty four episodes. It was up there and we were like.
Speaker 1: Whoa, whoa, We're gonna go a year oh year Daredevil. I mean, yeah, pumping into my veins, but.
Speaker 2: Give me the content machine, But damn.
Speaker 1: I don't think we were going back to the nineties and the genially two thousands were happening that. But yeah, okay, so so this whole born that's been lost isn't okay, So all right, this might be a hot take, but and call it just because I got so much of I really liked and seeing you know, if you're gonna shoot your shot, to shoot your shot. I still rank Daredevil Season two is my top I do I love I love bringing in the Punisher, I enjoy the Electra stuff. Some people have problems that that's fine. I still I like season two is my top choice, followed by season one of the Netflix show. And it's because it's kind of hard because I've been the one of the people saying it's really hard to compare, Like, we're not gonning, this is not the Netflix show. Born Against Born Again is not the Netflix show. Is never trying to be the netflo it's trying to capture the ideas of it, but was never going to be the Netflix show. So it's kind of hard to compare them. But and so this is where it gets a little unfair. But I will say that I think Born Again is my third and season three and season three of the Netflix shows is rank last doesn't mean it's bad. It's just if I had to choose at that point what i'd watch it more through, I'd probably choose Born Again before season three.
Speaker 2: So you have not seen my notes. We have not talked about this. My list is exactly the same. Can corroborate this, because yes, Brent and I had a conversation about this two weeks ago, and he judged me for season two being ahead of it. I said, I cannot dismiss the fun that I had with the Punisher, the seeing the scene of Frank tied up with the gun, you know, everything that happened. And I said that one had two incredible one shot fights. It had Dared Devil's going up against the biker gang, and then it had the one in the prison with Frank. I'm like, that was so much for me. My original ranking before before this question was two one season two of Born Again. Season three of the Netflix. Season one of Born Again. That was my original ranking, as I told Brent two weeks ago, and I said, card subject to change because the season hadn't ended. So I'm combining those. I still have this season at number three because I have to take into account what happened in season one. But when it comes to season three of the Netflix, although I like it, I feel like some of the Agent Nadeem stuff really drug it down at points, and like the ending was your at the ending fights, Oh yes, yeah, it just some of the pacing. I was like, let let's let's get to the action. Let's speed this up. It had some cool moments. We spent a lot of time with Dexa's inner psyche and you know, here and there was good, but we spent like almost a whole episode on him stalking a girl like so between that and the Deemed stuff and things like that, it just didn't have that pool for me, as season two was just completely shoot it in my veins fan service. Of the things that I like, season one was amazing got me hooked. I still vividly remember the first time I saw the end of episode four, like it was just greatness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I also want to you know again, I have very similar I think if I were to break up the seasons yet, season one and Born Again is going to be last, just because of the disjointness of it. Season three, I'm with you. It was some great character stuff. But I think that it almost got it almost was trying to double down in season one, like it was trying to bring it back to you know, as we always joke around back to formula, and I know what they're trying to do post the Defenders, and this was that was their born again, you know, that was the born against storyline in a way, just I mean for kind of loud. We didn't even get we got him back in the we didn't eve get him back in the Dared double suit. We had decks in the Dared Double suit, and Matt never wore it again, you know, at all that season. And so there I had more like saying, oh, you know, I know what you're trying to do, but especially when we found out this was gonna be the end, is like we didn't know we were gonna get Born again. So yeah, no, it's I did not know that that you're also a fan of season two, because I take the whole thing where you know, a big fan of Jack Snyder. Zack Snyder said it best if you've got a if you you don't know if you're gonna get this, so you got to shoot your shot for it. I think season two season one was perfect concept. Well, guess what we're gonna We're gonna do this right now and put the biggest two biggest things that are tied to Dared double Electra pun sure in him. Did they I'm not saying it was done perfectly, not saying it is a perfect season, but what they gave me was something was something that's saying, oh right, I can feel this. I they they're they're getting They're getting enough of the beats right that I can I can see what you're doing. But yeah, no, thank you for asking the question, Anthony. Good question. So, well, before we close out our Daredevil stuff, the season as a whole, out of ten, what do you rank this.
Speaker 2: Out of ten? Right now? I am going to put it at an eight point five. Maybe once I view it all again in a vacuum, I will then bump it up a little bit more. Uh. But I do think that there were some times that it was just a little bit too slow for me, but some of the the action scenes at times that it was great and it was riveting or amazing. Like I said, episode four, that gloves off episode was amazing. I love the way that this ended, and you know, some of the but it also had its weird and there's a whole lot of choking. This show's got its kink.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly so, but yeah, I'm gonna rank it at A seven point seven six two three. Shout out to my best friend Chuck at that point. You know, we got to do those numbers, Chuck though, Yes, we gotta go crunch you know, we we to him, we we have crunchy numbers we've got. This show is crunchy to him. So but yeah, seven points seven six two three. I don't put it at a just because of a lot of different things there. But again, a much better season than than season one. As we constantly have said. Tonight and I know we both are very excited for the Punisher, one last kill. We are gonna break that down unless some major news breaks next week. It is I think it's a ninety minute show or a little bit under ninety minutes. I think that's there. Yeah, so that's what we're only. Basically, it's like a little movie. So we're gonna doing, you know, a little movie in the middle of the week. So uh so, very excited about that. But as we conclude, our are looking see at for fact or fiction, So we pull those up. All right, these actually did work. I don't know what happened last week. I know there was voting going on with the previous weeks. It just somehow everything went to zero. Not this week, thankfully. All right, these were years from last week. Matt will sacrifice his identity to save Karen in the finale Daredevil Born Against season two, So we know that was true. Eighty five percent said fact, fifteen percent in fiction number two. We will get a very nick cage over the top spider bite in Spider Noir eighty three percent in fact, seventeen percent in fiction. And last, Bull's Eye will return as part of the New Avengers fifty to fifty split.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm surprised because that last one was a stretch for it at fifty to fifty.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'll take it, yep, exactly. So all right, so here in mine, Bullseye will returning season three of daredel Board again in an episode focused on what he has been doing for mister Trulls. We will get a Bullseye centric episode in season three.
Speaker 2: I will say fact on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's they have to be careful. I'm I'm I don't. I'm still I'm trying to figure out right now where I'm gonna lie this. Because I wrote the question, I thought that was one way, and then I started thinking about I don't know, because remember we're dealing with We've already know the defenders are coming back, They're gonna be doing some crime. Final Matt's in jail. I don't. I don't even have an idea of how long we're gonna be Matt in jail. I don't. I hope it's not half the season. I'm at least gonna go going to be more than two episodes. I think it's gonna be between three and four episodes. You know that he's gonna be in jail.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying he's gonna be exonerated, but I think at some point he's gonna get out. You know, I'm gonna spend the whole season in jail because then I think we have another season three of the Netflix show on our hands. Yeah, and as you said, that's not as the best thing. But I will say I will say I don't. I'm gonna say fiction. It will not be an entire episode. It'll be kind of a kind of back and forth episode. You know, Well, there's gonna be ties into it. It will. It will be a half and half kind of thing. So yeah, so number two Doctor Fiction. Number two, Daredevil will don a new version of his suit, fully embracing the d D logo in season three. This was the first time we got this is the first thing. We're going to get the red d D the red We're going to get the red de D logo. We got that, we got the you know, the the Home Depot version of the black black suit with the red de dy spray painted, and we're going to get a true version of the red suit. Now. I'm not gonna go like I'm also a lover of what Chips Dartsky did when we had like Daredevil in charge of the of in charge of you know, the hand from that run. That was a cool thing with the beard and everything. I don't think we're going that far yet, but I do think we're going to get a new suit. But it's going to be fully embracing the d d's.
Speaker 2: I will say fact on that, just because I want it. I want it so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a fact as well, all right. Last one, this might be this. I don't know how people are going to feel about this one. A character is going to come back. I'm not saying the person's going to redo their role. I know they're going to do their best. I'm okay. If there's a recasting going on, this character cannot stay away from it. It's there directly to Daredevil. They're one tango dancing. A Elektra will return in season three of Born Again.
Speaker 2: I am going to say fact on that the actress who plays Electra has been posting a lot of Jim videos lately, and so I think she's either gearing up for a return or she's very heavily politicking for return.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Again, I would love to have her back, but I think the character, again, the characters is too tied to Daredevil to just like let it lie never come back. And people say, what about Foggy, Yeah, I have my problems with Foggy dying. I do. I do have my problems with Foggy dying. I understand it was a difference between him and him or Karen. I'm not a fan of Foggy die. Nah. I get why, I just I don't like it. I agree, so, but yeah, I hope Lecture does return, and this one would be It would be great to see i'd return and forgot a loud. We got Finn Jones coming back, so anything's possible. But all right, so I will post those on Sunday afternoons. Lect your voices be heard with that, and let us continue our com book club age of Ultron number eight. So they are the alternative future that they just created as a result of Wolverine killing Hank Pim and then the early two thousands and how we portured women out to leave it at that with Emma Frost, it's like, women don't look like that. Sorry, they don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now that this is still in the power Girl era of drawing comic book women just very very over the top and the angles at which they choose to draw them as well.
Speaker 1: Anyways, besides the point, thank goodness, we have two storm being you know, you know at that point, but you know Tony Stark, you know, we find out like basically he's only got half a body. Really, we find out what was going on with I guess the Morgan le Fay war that was going on, and they're basically saying that they're telling the truth. They aren't scrolls. It's an amazing thing, but really not buying it. And it's an interesting interrogation that Tony's doing with with Logan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, they're they're playing old memories that that he's downloaded, and you know, just having this whole back and forth, and then he is all so comparing him to the other version of Logan that we saw, Yeah, and you know, rubbing it in his face like you're you're the reason that all this this society we live in now, me having half a body, all this other stuff, it's all your fault because you killed Hank Pim and we know it because we have video footage. And Wolverine's like, yeah, I didn't think you guys had security cameras back then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, little presumptuous on his part, but I like it that they the defenders are basically not going to be taking this one dying down. They want to get in there. They want to they you know thing whilen't Sue back, you know, yeah, you know, they bust through, but at that moment Sue gets out of there. They noticed the intruders coming in and it's not anyone. They think it's Morgan le Fay and her her kind of minions and making a surprise attack and it doesn't go well, not really at all. And it's kind of interesting how out of all the characters they decided to put to the forefront of Morgan la Fay, because even even during this time of the comic ground like, Morgan la Fay is not like a top you know, I know they present it as a top tier Avengers she's I don't think it's not that much in the lex gun. I mean, she's had some great battles, it's been some interesting ones, but I've never really considered Morgan la Fay a top tier Avengers threat villain. Yeah.
Speaker 2: When they have this splash spage and they're like, oh my god, Morgan la face here, I'm like, really that okay, with all the ones you get have gone to that's that's not the reaction I was guessing for that character.
Speaker 1: But okay, yeah, I mean that's what they originally thought. It was like a projection of morgana Fay or creating these memories at that point. But yeah, I mean it does not look well for this world. And I will say this, you know, we get to the next ending. I remember the next issue, if memory serves from my reading of this is the issue where they really jump the Shark like a lot. As they say, Wolverine versus Wolverine, and you're just like, oh, no, they're really gonna do Yeah, yeah, they're they're gonna go crazy with time in, but they're gonna put this up.
Speaker 2: They they release that that cover with Wolverine Sabne Woverine, and you know, someone's like, yep, this is gonna be the selling point if putting Wolverine in your comics moves units. We got two Wolverines and they're fighting each other and one of.
Speaker 1: Them's and then one of them they gotta have to kill them. So yeah, it's it's interesting. I've never put Age of Vultron as a top tier like you have to read it, but I've I've kind of saying like, okay, yeah, there's some moments I have fun with this, and then moments like, okay, I understand why you know, we probably didn't need to go this way in the MCU, and we just took the idea of the title and went with it and say yeah, that's probably was the best. Yeah, all right, so we will continue on with Age Voltron number nine and yeah two ninety six in the books, and but yeah, so as always, you We want to thank our sponsor panelpon Comics dot com for your omnibus hard to Cover collect edition needs. Use that code Marvel guat check out to get two dollars off every single order, and use that code gmguay sit to get five percent off with four and more books together again. We got Punisher next week. Very excited about that. David, tell people all they can follow you.
Speaker 2: You can follow me on All Socials at the Phantom. You can follow me here on the geek First shout Out as part of our wrestling show The Gimmick, where we talk all things wrestling, play a little bit of wrestling video games. Just if you're interestling that sort of thing, even if you're a LAPS fan, you can come have fun and join the experience.
Speaker 1: Yep, it was a good time. That's how I catch up on my wrestling. Listen to your show because I don't have time. I watched The Highlight's Icy on Twitter and on TikTok and then I watch your show. So but yeah, you can catch me on All the Socials at Chris Balga. You can email the show at Marvel Alliance Podcast at gmail dot com. You can follow the gig Ultimate Aliance Network on Twitter at guapod network. Feel free to tweet, email everyone to bride feedback, ask questions, answer on the show. Dms are open across the board. Continue to rate, review the show and Apple podcast, Spotify, Amazonies, wherever you get your podcasts. We greatly appreciate it. Thank y'all for listening, Thank you all for joining us live in the chat. Say safe out everyone, and a standing the man would say, excelsior, true believers, all right, David post credits discussion tonight, what you got? All right?
Speaker 2: So, Charlie Cox revealed that much was cut from what was actually filmed, including some scenes of him taking a head first backwards free fall or a lot of him learning the discipline of fighting against the stick dummy. You know, he was a little bit upset that all this good stuff never made it to the actual show, kind of.
Speaker 1: Laugh when he said that, really the stick dummy, that's of all the things you really miss at that point. I mean, I guess maybe, like you said, you spent a lot of time doing it and that's all they got. Like that's all I kind of really needed at that point. I didn't need to prove that you were training at that point and kind of assumed you knew it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So with that being said, number one, what do you what is something that you felt was either missing or you want it more of from this season? And number two, Charlie mentions that you know some of this was cut due to the lower episode council. Do you think this show should go back to a higher episode count as they did in the Netflix.
Speaker 1: Era, I'd say yes on the higher episodc acount. What I would say, I'd say two more episodes. I think a solid ten episodes does does it well. I think if people say, oh, you got a filler episode, no, I think a ten would have allowed it to breathe. Now, what other storylines would I would have done? Like I said, I think if we wanted to really believe some of the A v TF was gonna start turning. Maybe maybe some more with that, I don't know. I didn't read enough of the story of where one last kill is placed in this one. I think it's obviously it's obviously between these two things. But I just I think I think Frank should have been somewhere in this season. I think that would have been some interesting dynamics there. Yeah, it's I would have liked to see. I think mister Charles was wasted. I don't I don't see the character itself did not You could put anyone there, anyone in there. I just didn't think it could have been any no name thing. At that point, I would have just bought it like this was trying to smuggle arms for something. You didn't need the miss the mister Charles character. That for that one line of a valve being in there, that was that was just a throwaway, Like if we're gonna make mister Charles somewhat of a threat, then this season did not do anything like that, you know, so little things like that. But I agree the episode counts you to have gone up just a little bit. It just I think it needed one or two episodes more. But I don't think you need to do thirteen episodes on Netflix. I think ten is more than enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, ten for me would have been this sweet spot with this. You know, thirteen does tend to drag or they do tend to overstuffed episodes. I'll also agree with you that the mister Charles stuff just felt lacking, especially you know, being so much a part of the trailers and such a big deal. We got Matthew Lillard and then all right, you've got him for a scene in the first episode, a scene in the second episode, then we don't really see him for a while, then he comes back at the end. It's just this big, bad presence just wasn't there. I'll also admit that, like I said, said we had two weeks where no one caught hands. It's a daredevil episode. I want to see one of the best hand to hand street fighters fight somebody. That's why I watched this. And for Charlie Cox's revelation that you know, he didn't get to do much with the stick dummies and all this other stuff. You're not, Finn Jones. I can tell you've been training, so let me see that in the fight sequences. I don't need to see this stuff with the stick dummy.
Speaker 1: Brab over you.
Speaker 2: For learning the discipline, but I'd rather see him continue to go up against thus continue to take out the task Force and things like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, it'll be interesting to see, you know what ends up for season three. Like we said, we've already gotten quote unquote spoiled on certain things, but I don't now that we see where it's going. I think the Defenders was the biggest one. Seeing Finn Jones back after we already saw Luke Cage, so that was one. But you know again, Colin Wing, she's holding out for bringing her back. Please bring her back. I'd like to see Electric come back. You know again, this might be the final season. You know again, we know the ratings have not been there for it. If anyone who knows the behind the scenes of Hollywood, contracts get renegotiated after season three and the actors do, their price tag goes up after three seasons. So it's going to be very interesting to see if we get more than one more season out of this. My prediction right now is probably not. So I hope that they go out swinging. If this is going to be the final season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could see three seasons being the definitive stopping point. And I'm just hoping that they land this plane. You know, solid can continue the rise up that you had from season one to season two and just yeah, I'm excited for what's next.
Speaker 1: Yep. So all right, we'll see you next week for our breakdown and spoiler review of Unsure one Last Kill. You all have a great weekend. Great week up ahead, Take care of yourself and as always, take care of each other. Bye bye, see you,