Speaker 1: You've created everything, what's put a powerful being you are. You did these things, but now you're in a human body.
Speaker 2: You forget the power you have.
Speaker 3: What you do is what the whole universe is doing at the place you call here, and now you are something the whole universe is doing in the same way that a way is something that the whole ocean is doing.
Speaker 4: Good doing.
Speaker 1: What Welcome to metamistics where you don't know what you don't know. My name is Jonathan, I'm Sean, and today we have an amazing guest that we are super excited for this conversation, Jamie Starwalker. If the name is not enough, wait till you hear what he's about to teach us a little bit about today. Welcome to the show, sir.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much. And Shawnston, I'm so honored to be here. I think we're gonna have a good time tonight.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, dude, absolutely, we we've talked about this kind of stuff for a long time and we all, I think, deep down know that these types of things are possible, and so this is this is I'm really excited for this one, really excited. Yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: So and and actually leading up to this, what was the name of that show that we watched with Benedict Sean.
Speaker 2: Henry Sugar, Secret See Something, Henry Sugar. I forget the title of the movie, but oh my goodness, this is the same vibe.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen that. It's a it's like the Secret Life of Henry Sugar or the Crazy Life of Henry Sugar or something, but basically it's, uh, it's Benedict Cumberbatch or Bach or Harry say his name, and and he's it's a oh damn it who writes those books? The same writer of Matilda and the same writer of Roald Dahl. There it is.
Speaker 2: That's it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and all that yeah, yes, yes, And so he wrote this this story and then it just got turned into like like a half a movie kind of deal. I think it was like forty or fifty minutes longer.
Speaker 2: It's actually called the Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar.
Speaker 1: There it is. And he like stumbles across this book and learns how to see without his eyes, which is you know, me and Sean watch that together and we were both like, oh my god, if this is real, and like we're open minded to the possibility of it being real. And then we see you and all these other people that are like, you know, seeing without their eyes and they keep their eyes covered and they're still able to read things and they're still able to see things. And and of course with the Internet, you got to take it with a grain of salt, especially with AI, and there's you know, movie magic all the time. So I mean, just so we can clarify, like the scene with the out without eyes, that is not bullshit, right.
Speaker 5: It is not It's not bullshit. It's real awesome. Jit Hyot's been so like suppressed. You know, you can come to your own conclusions. I don't know, but it's real.
Speaker 1: That is so crazy, dude, So just out of curiosity, like how did you stumble into this? You know, because you you're like teaching people how to do it right or teaching kids how to do.
Speaker 5: It teaching kids. Yeah, so there is so First off, I'll just say that I went on a we'll call it a trip, an exploration if you. And during that trip, my eyes were closed. I was in a liminal space, a different kind of level of consciousness.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: I was lying down on a table and I could see my hands with my eyes closed, and I was like, whoa this is so cool man, Like I could see like blue outlines on my hands and like this is this is really trippy. So then I saw a documentary on Guya. If you're familiar with Kaya, oh yeah, it's called Superhuman. Have you seen that?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 5: And like I think it's episode.
Speaker 2: Three or four.
Speaker 5: They have these kids running around outside with blindfolds on.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 5: The woman who kind of came up with that modality and there's many her name is Nicola Farmer, and I reached out to her and I was like, hey, hey, I have four kids. I would love to teach them this, and she's like, yeah, take my course. So I took the course and the rest is history. Like they can do it. It's pretty pretty freaking wild. The first time it happened, I was I was floored. I was like, because you don't you don't always believe it, even though like inside your heart you're like I think I really, I'm like ninety nine percent truth, sure that this is true, right, And then you're like that one percent is like well, let's let's still investigate, let's still check it out, because maybe I'm kind of falling prey to whatever it is. But no, it's it's real, and the first time you see it happen with a kid, you're like and you just want to get so excited and everything, but you have to be really calm on them and be super chill. But anyway, it's it's pretty wild, dude.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, because you see videos and stuff like that, and I think that there was like an academy or something that I like a video or something that I saw where they're just like throwing down the colors red, green, blue, yellow, and I'm like their eyes are covered. And then you look in the comments and they're like, clearly this was edited. Clearly, this isn't real. Nobody can do it. And I'm like, there's a piece of me that like wants to really or wanted to really believe that it was real. So I started going down to a little rabbit hole. And then there was this woman who I kept on seeing and she was like really amazing at it, and I was like, okay, and then she just recently went on the Danny Jones Show, and I was like, okay, I know Danny Jones isn't full of shit, right, and so I and she was able to, you know, kind of repeat it over there and she's like, you know, putting triple layer things across her eyes, and I was like, how is this possible? So just out a curio whenever you were seeing it? Is it like you see it in your mind? Is it almost like a third eye sense?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What is really like? Can you explain the experience?
Speaker 5: So you're talking about Dollia, I think, right, Dolliah Yeah, yeah, yeah, she's I've met her and seen her in person a couple of times.
Speaker 1: See awesome.
Speaker 5: So yeah, and she's like totally chill about it, which is really cool. So so like here's here's a mind sight, right, which is our mindfold, okay, and this is generally what we use. I put these things in there, like these are you know, the the pads that you that people would use to wipe makeup off or something like yeah, yeah, And it's just extra blockage right in case there's absolutely any light. So the goal is to get your eyes surrounded by as little light as possible because it can throw you off, right, which is why a lot of people may not come to it naturally. It's not a natural state necessarily because we're so inundated with photons and light all the time. Even when we're sleeping right right, Actually the blue light exactly, and if you do.
Speaker 2: A little bit of light leakage or whatever, then you're going to just activate your your left brain and it's just going to throw you off anyway.
Speaker 5: Bingo exactly, Sean. So the goal is to really train your mind to be used to complete total darkness. And in general, the traditional way of teaching it is you keep your eyes closed underneath the mindfold, right, just for extra But what they've found recently is when they're teaching adults is that actually it works better with your eyes open but under this. And to answer your question, Jonathan, when you see so for me, I'm not that great at this yet. I cannot read yet. But what I see is it looks like an outline. It looks like, so I do energy. You work reiki teacher, light worker, that's kind of my that's my work, right, So when I work on people, I do see energy like coming out of people's hands or their field or their orc field and stuff like that. So it looks like that. It looks like an outline of a person, or an outline of my hand, or an outline of the computer.
Speaker 1: So like an aura kind of situation For.
Speaker 5: Me, it does, yeah, but it's it's but it's tighter. It's like, actually your.
Speaker 1: Outline m hm, how is that possible?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: I mean, and and we're you know, we're no stranger to talking about energy and you know all that kind of stuff of course, but like how does it equate in your mind? Like whenever you actually see even just the outline that you're able to see, Like when you when you first saw that, did you almost like shit your pants? Like what was going on with did you almost like? How am I the one that is seeing this? Like what was going through your mind?
Speaker 5: So what was going through my mind was WHOA? Is this real? Like you always question yourself is this a fluke? You know why you try? I'm a very left brain person, ironically, and so I'm always trying to figure stuff out. How does it work? What's going on? You know, what part of the brain is doing this? Is this a hallucination? And so I constantly try to prove myself either right or wrong. I'm not vested in one way or the other. I just want to find out what the truth is yea. And the key to that, right with the scientific method as well, is repetition. Is if you can keep repeating the outcome. And so the first couple of times I ripped it off and I just checked and I put it on and it would go away, and then I'd have to just get into meditation again and like meditate for a while, try it again, and it would work and then go away. And then the more that you do it, the better that you get at it, if that makes sense. So you can see a progress. And again, I'm still on this journey, but I'm just I really just want to share that it's possible, and the kids get it super fast so they can read whenever.
Speaker 1: You're so like, all right, so you're saying that you have to get into somewhat of a meditative state in order to be able to see this, And it seems like like Dahlia, at least from the short clips that I was seeing, she almost can almost go without it, right, like it is just a natural state. She just knows it.
Speaker 2: Built that muscle up already. Man, you know exactly she put in her reps too.
Speaker 5: She didn't skip blindfold day. Yeah right, yeah, yeah, yeah, man. That is crazy.
Speaker 1: I wonder why this would be something because surely people nowadays are not the first people to ever discover something like this, Like, I'm sure that people dating back to history no matter I mean, however far back you want to go, as far as the ancients or whatever. Surely somebody figured this out. And it almost seems like at least for me, you know, I have a conspiracy podcast, so I'm always in the con bi racy brain. Why are they hiding it? Why is it not out there? Why is it not taking schools? You think that it would be pretty pertinent information for especially for kids, like especially the kids that are like scared of the dark. You think they would be a pretty powerful tool, right.
Speaker 5: So, Jonathan, that's like an amazing point because one of the main goals of teaching the kids this is not to see with their eyes closed. It's to actually connect their left and right brain hemispheres to work together better. So the tagline is like creatively logical and logically creative, so being able to kind of combine those two together and it works, yes, exactly, And it works really well for kids on the spectrum or for with ADHD or you know, anywhere on that field. Right, It calms them down, they can focus better, they're generally better at Like my son was having so much trouble reading. He's six, right, and when he started with this, he had no interest in it. He didn't want to do it. He just did not like it just didn't work for him. And then when he's using the blindfold and he's identifying letters on a book and the pictures and the colors and the shapes, and we can go into what he sees because he's on a different level. But you know, he really started to get interested in it, and he really he gained more confidence. And the confidence is like kind of the magic sauce here, because that's what you're building. You're basically telling these kids you can do this, you can do this, that you don't ever talk to them negatively, even if they mess up or they don't do it, or they misidentify the color or whatever it is. You just keep giving them positive reinforcement and you're literally training their brain that they can literally do whatever they want. They can do anything, and it gives them such great confidence.
Speaker 1: Dude, I mean to And that's kind of the weird thing that goes on with a lot of this stuff. It's almost like you have to believe to see it rather than see to believe it. You know, and and maybe that is just part of the meditation experience altogether. You know, most people, they some people have like crazy, crazy experiences under you know, deep meditation. I mean you think about the Gurus, Saguru, I think meditated for like twenty straight days or something crazy like that, right, And people talk about like seeing these light beings or seeing these you know, whatever you know God that you you know, apply to right, Like, it's always something crazy that people see whenever they're deeply in that meditative state. And I think that, you know, look, if we're if we're you know, temporarily human but always a soul, shouldn't we be trying to connect with more of that soul part than this human part anyway? And it seems like seeing without your eyes would be right up that alley.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, you're absolutely right. We you know, we're in this three dimensional whatever you want to call it, matrix or whatnot, and we're limited, like what we to be. Our life is basically limited to our senses, right, That's it, and that's all we we have to figure stuff out here. And so if and then well let's change the variables, let's give you another sense. And then it's like whoa, Okay, your ability to understand creation, the universe, whatever you want to call it, has just increased by an order of magnitude. Right, So yeah, you're right, Like a lot of indigenous peoples they can do this. This is part of their culture. It's like we've rediscovered it, right, but it's just we've put it into context in our current flavor of culture. Right.
Speaker 1: Would you say that this is like a spiritual thing or is it like like, is it something that can be explained explained away via science?
Speaker 2: So that's a great question too.
Speaker 5: So if you look at there's three kind of main schools for adults for this, Okay. So there's Vibravision, there's the Monroe Institute in in Virginia, right, and then there's the one that Dahlia went to, which is vwe Vision without Eyes. Okay. So those three take a very scientific approach to it. They're trying to basically say, your brain can see, can perceive things using We're not one hundred percent sure what it's doing, but it can perceive things outside of your eyes, and we're just training that to work. And the more that we do it, the higher your percentage of like you know, you go beyond that statistical anomaly of being able to guess what's there and actually have a higher accuracy. That's all they're going for.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I was kind of curious if it was almost like, because you hear the Buddhists and the Hindus talk about cities achieving these like superhuman powers that they call cities on the way toward enlightenment, right, And I almost wonder is it something like that or is it more is it something else, you know what I mean? Because I don't think that a city or a superpower and be explained away via science, right, Like, maybe it can be. I mean, it's maybe it's kind of like a God of the Gaps kind of situation going on there. But yeah, it's man, that is so fascinating, And and just to hear you talk about it, dude, that gets me really really wanting to do it, because it's one thing to see somebody talking about it on the internet, and I know that there are gonna be people that are listening to the show that are like, oh, well, Jonathan and John they're just open minded, and so maybe they're you know, maybe they're kind of just playing to it. But I do want to say to all of the listeners out there, like I we're not playing along with anything like your I believe what you're saying, and so much so that you're like you're even teaching your kids how to do it, and and so you're saying that your kids are even gaining a lot of confidence from it as well.
Speaker 5: Right, And the way that the kids are trained is a little different than adults because, like you said earlier, belief is everything. And even in the energy work that I do, the number one thing that we have to clear from people are limiting beliefs, right for money, for love, for just being able to function, it's all. It's all beliefs. It's just crap programming that we've received either genetically, culturally, you.
Speaker 2: Know what have you?
Speaker 5: Right, these kids don't have that burden mm hmm, right, right, So it's so much easier to get to them and to get them to open up and they get excited about it.
Speaker 2: It's like a game to them.
Speaker 5: And so when that happens, when you've got that, when you've gamified it and there they've they've bought into it, then you've got them, like within three sessions usually they're going to start seeing.
Speaker 2: I think the spiritual I find that very fascinating, you know, how how you were saying as far as you know, teaching the kids is so much easier, you know, and then for adults, it's almost like you have to break down so many barriers just to get to the point of, Okay, I believe that I'm that I can do this. Let me go ahead and give it a shot, you know. And like that that negative speak you were talking, not negative speak, but the the skeptic speak that you were even speaking about yourself. You know, even though you already experienced it, you were still trying to explain it the way. And I think we all do this with our own mystical type experiences, and so I find it. I just find it fascinating that you know, you have to break so much down just to start to do it. But I wanted to ask you a question as far as what's actually happening, And of course maybe you don't have the answer, but in your mind, how you see it working. Is it that you are picking up on energy on more like a raiky type of level, or is it your consciousness outside of you? There's that's a great question. So there's different theories behind it. So with vibra vision, their theory is that you are feeling the vibration of the color or whatever is around you, whether it's a pillar or that you have to run through, you know, because they do have physical activities that they put these people through. Right.
Speaker 5: But the way that I've seen it work with the kids, and from my understanding, is that it's basically like an out of body experience, but you're just like this much out of body, right, because one of the things that we do is when the kids are like, let's say that they've got their blindfold on, right, so if the book is like, I'll just put it on. So like let's say the book is like right in front of them like this, right, So they might be looking here, like they might be looking up, but they can still see the book. And so you have to have them orient. You have to go through these exercises to kind of orient your vision and then they can start to see like, okay, so I'm seeing my hand here, so that's good. So you start to see in front of you. You basically have to retrain how the eyes are working or how whatever you're picking up, how it's working. Because basically it's like the energetic version of yourself or your eyes is like right here, like right in front of where your eyes actually are. And what happens with the kids is that eventually they start to have out of body experiences and so they'll be able to have three hundred I have had this experience too, where you have three hundred and sixty degree view you can see everything around you, and it's kind of weird perceiving that. Or they can they can astral travel or go somewhere else with their vision, so like, so I think that it's basically like you're inducing an out of body experience, is what my understanding is. It's just more limited.
Speaker 2: So I'm guessing you probably have a lot of experiences right before bed, like as you're trying to fall asleep. Have you ever had experiences where just in the middle of trying to fall asleep, you can just see your bedroom with your eyes closed, Yes, because I feel like I've had those experiences. But that one percent in me is like trying to talk it away, like maybe I'm almost asleep and I'm not fully aware that my eyelids are open ever so slightly, and I am in fact seeing the room you know, and so yeah, that's that's pretty interesting. So there's a chance that I can do this is what I'm saying. Oh yeah, because I need to be Billy Madison in the back of this classroom, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, And you know, I was just curious. I was thinking about this, like and just trying to put myself there for a second. So and I know, and actually, in knowing that we were going to do this show this evening last night, I was like, let me just try and see. Let me try and mess around a little bit. And I didn't have a blindfold or anything, but I just took like a beanie and double wrapped it, you know, kind of around my eyes. And I remember thinking like, am I guessing what I'm seeing to try and almost like trick it kind of thing, you know, because you know the landscape, especially if it's like in your own home, you know what I mean. And so then it becomes almost a thought in my mind that was like, all right, do I just remember that being there or am I like almost seeing it? You know? Do you ever get in your own way like that?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I mean I was actually doing it yesterday. I was walking upstairs and I had the blindfold on just to you know, just as part of the training, and you're you're kind of like, okay, well is my brain My left brain's like, okay, remember that there's the landing is here, and remember that there's a left turn here and you have to overcome that. So that's a really good point. But with the kids, we use books like that they've never seen.
Speaker 1: Hmm okay, woweah, that makes sense. So I've got like just show them like Shakespeare or some shit.
Speaker 5: They're like, I don't know exactly, Yeah, why are they talking like this? They love the Bible. It's really weird and I'm just kidding, but they you know, we get all these kids books. They they've never seen them. And I know my oldest daughter when she did it, I think it was the third time she had never seen this book. And she was getting We start off with colors, right, tell me this color and then point to the color and tell me what it is. And then point to a shape, tell me what it is. So she started reading the title. I was like, oh crap, okay, all right, all right, read the title all right, and then tell me who is the author and who is it? Illustrated by and she read it and it was absolutely amazing. But the sad part about that story is that her mom doesn't believe that it's true. And so she went home to her mom and said, hey, I did this at daddy's house. I could read the book with my blindfold on. She said, no, you did it.
Speaker 2: Oh the first wall being layered in.
Speaker 1: Just prove it. That's all you got to do at that point, right.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you, Jonathan, that's exactly what I told her to do. And when she came back for the next session, she couldn't do it again. Oh yeah, So we had to work with her more and she's she's better at it again, but she's still she's not reading anymore. We'll get her back. Oh, but it's just it's so that's how powerful it is, especially if coming from parent.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm sure it's and I'm somebody you know my kids are you know, split households too, and there's confront conflicting ideologies about certain things. So I know how much of a pain that can be. But man, that's really unfortunate. Do you think that, and not to you know, guess or whatever, but do you think that most people that don't believe in this think that this is like devil work or it's just money or like like magic kind of stuff that's not real, or what do you think is really going on with that?
Speaker 5: It's that's a fair question. Thankfully I haven't been dealing I mean usually if they people want to do it, they already know about it. They saw the documentary. They think it's cool, and they want to help their kids, right, And a lot of these parents are desperate because their kids are on the spectrum or there's something going on, they're having trouble at school, et cetera, et cetera, So they're ready for anything. They don't care. They're like, if it works, bring it on, right. But I'm sure there are people who think that it's weird, but you know whatever, I guess thankfully I haven't had to deal with that, right, Hey, more for everybody.
Speaker 2: Else, you know at all.
Speaker 5: So I mean the proofs in the pudding, right, like the kids can see or they can't.
Speaker 1: So that's what I'm saying. It's I don't know, man, but but just out of curiosity. Whenever you first started, like how long did it take? Like how many times did you have to practice? How many hours did you have to put in before you started seeing some kind of progress.
Speaker 5: M So I got you know, I had the unfair jump start, right. I think I did see this, Like you know, as a kid, a lot of times we do have these abilities that get kind of thrown under the bus. People don't accept them, or our parents really don't know how to deal with them. So I do remember like astral traveling and seeing stuff as a kid, But as an adult I had that experience with you know, the God particle if you're familiar with that, which will which woke up some stuff and I was like, okay, this is That's when I started seeing my hands and the room a little bit. And so I just kind of tried to remember that feeling and so get into a very meditative state. And to answer your question about the time, I think the first time I did it, I meditated for like an hour m h and really just focused. And the the thing that they try to do is not only build coherence between the left and the right sides of the brain in the physical body, but build coherence between the heart chakra and the third eye chakra. So one of the things that you could do, and I encourage anyone to try this if they want is when you're meditating, visualize like an infinity symbol going from the heart up to the head and.
Speaker 1: Back down, looping them in together.
Speaker 5: Yes, in training them bringing coherence to both for those chakras, and that helped a lot and a lot of people on TikTok who saw that video have said that they've had some experience after that. They said they could start seeing outlines or like colors or things like that.
Speaker 1: So given away secret sauce over here, bro, I like it.
Speaker 2: I know what I'll be visualizing this meditation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't want to get you anything, you know, it's not cool.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: So whenever you were doing that the first time, did you have the mindfold on or you just eyes closed.
Speaker 2: Or or what?
Speaker 5: I got a mindfold pretty early on, and I would try to use that. Oh and I did. I did find Jonathan that if I kept my eyes open under the blindfold, that it was easier to get started.
Speaker 2: Was that like something to do with like activating your your visual cortex and then that was helping your your brain kind of work with that or what do you think is going on with that?
Speaker 1: Could be a subject just thing of just accepting like, all right, my eyes.
Speaker 5: Are yeah, I think you're You're both right. I'm not one hundred percent sure, to be honest with you, but it does seem like your brain knows, oh, when eyes are open, I can see right, mm hmm. And so you're just kind of turning that program on right, And so it's possible into your eye lids closed obviously, but just for me at least starting out, it's easier. And the training stuff that's coming out for adults that's not out yet, that will be out it teaches that adults have an easier time with their eyes open under the blindfold.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, almost like symbolically at that point, huh.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean yeah, it's like telling your brain you're ready to see, you know. I mean that makes that makes sense to me. See And at this point, like all of the things that we've experienced, I don't necessarily need to know why it works. I really don't. I just need to know that it does. And hearing someone like you speak is already going to just rewire my brain to accept the fact that this is real. And I think I'm gonna be honest, I feel like that's probably all I'm gonna need you know what I mean, I'm gonna be walking around the house pitch black and being like, oh I got this. Okay, dude. You know what's funny is is I think I know what you're gonna say.
Speaker 1: So it was like maybe last year sometime, me and Sean we did a psychedelic trip together and uh, and I was just laying there on the couch. He was chilling on the recliner. He had his big dog coming late.
Speaker 2: With me and all.
Speaker 1: It was fun. But so we're sitting there and I got up and I was like, dude, I think I can see without my eyes. And I just got up and I started walking around and I was like, dude, I really feel like I can do this. And of course I was stumbling into everything because hey, that's your mind on drugs, I guess. But but it's not I want to say that.
Speaker 2: But think about that though, just because you were already kind of released from the notion that you can't do that, you know on four Raco. Yeah, instance, it's like those barriers were just kind of wiped wiped out because that's and all of a sudden you can do it.
Speaker 1: That's what it feels like, you know, because you feel like all of the restrictions are totally gone. Whenever you know, as you mentioned the God particle earlier, Rick Strausman, I love it or any other I mean, I imagine most psychedelics would probably give you that kind of that feeling or that that nosis almost that you can do it because you know, you know, you do mushrooms and you see everything as much more vibrant colors and there's so much more of the color spectrum that you have access to now, and and you can almost see things breathing and pulsating and all this sudden you know, next thing you know, you're going up and having a conversation with a tree as if it's your old buddy from college. You know, like crazy things happened, but and it's not crazy, it's only And this is something that we've covered, like we went in depth on trying to understand what was going on at the the Imperial College London when they were doing the DMTX studies. And you know, one of the things that they found which we found like most striking was that the filter is absolutely removed and I think it's called the default mode network is completely removed from your mind right and and that's what allows you to see almost, if not everything right. And so, and I thought that was really interesting because it's almost to say that it's more of a trip to not be hallucinating than it is to hallucinate, because the hallucination allows you to see more, whereas whenever you're not hallucinating, the filter's on, you're seeing less. So I would say, if you're getting less information, that's almost like you're kind of tripping right now if you think about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you're right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So that's a great way to look at it. That's perfect, Yeah, dude.
Speaker 1: And so that's why I'm just so fascinating with this kind of stuff. And that's the crazy thing. You know, if you if you were somebody who who meditates regularly, or if you've done psychedelics a few times, or you know, if you've had a past life regression or anything like that, you've had any kind of energy work done, you've talked to a psychic, you've gotten a tarot card read and read to you. These are all things that like happen that you don't know exactly why they happened or how they happen. It's just more so you're experiencing it, and you know that it's not bullshit, you know, it's you can't really put words to some of these things. And so yeah, just the fact that you're able to to learn how to see without your eyes is I'm I'm already a believer, you know, like I mean, especially like you cemented it in my mind right because I don't think that you're, you know, out here trying to grift or anything like that. I believe you. I mean, I believe most of the other people. Now, you know, it's like I'm the only The only blocking that goes on is people's own limiting beliefs, you know, And that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Jimmie was just saying, as far as you know, when somebody tells you you can't do that, right, it was almost like like for his kid, an instant stoppage, a blockage of that ability. You know, now as an adult, imagine all of the negative speak we do to ourselves, you know what I'm saying. So it's not only the outside world that you're trying to U shut shut down and say no, no, I'm not gonna listen to what you're saying, I can do this. But you're also listening to yourself and you've got to stop those repeated you know, negative speak. So I mean that's I don't even want to skip over that. I feel like that's that's a huge point, you.
Speaker 1: Know, really yeah, just as far as being able to get out of your own way, like you don't. And that's what's awesome about it is that you're not learning something, you're just unlearning something. And then you say it like it's a deconstruction kind of thing, which I love, and that makes the most amount of sense because you don't have to drink the kool aid. You don't have to believe, you know, you don't have to have I'm not even going to go religious here, but like you don't have to have all of those things in order to be able to do this. It's more of just kind of I don't know, taking off the old skin, so to say it's natural.
Speaker 2: You know, this isn't something supernatural or something too crazy. This is probably just part of us, I think, So I do.
Speaker 1: I do have a question though, for you, Jamie. So you mentioned about how there was periods of time where you were able to see like three sixty all the way around you, and I find that so fascinating and whenever you're in that zone, especially anybody that's ever done psychedelics, you know that there's a lot more to this reality than meets the eye, right, do you like, do you think that that is? And I don't know if this even necessarily connects with what we're talking about, but do you think that that is kind of the nature of what we are when we're not humans? Like that we have the ability to be outside of time, to be outside of space, to perceive almost all, if not all, Like, do you think that that's kind of what we are?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 5: I think you know, I've seen some of your shows where you interview NDEs and things like that, and and the experiences is really similar to that or to out of body experiences.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: I also do QHHT. So a lot of my clients who would do the past life regressions the way that they see things, and and again you're turning off that default network mode, right, so that they can start to bring things through, like it's absolutely nuts, what's coming through? Right, That's how they see things. I forgot you were a k we say it's nuts, but the opposite of nuts.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, we're QHHT brothers then brother Oh yeah, awesome. Yeah, I learned it back whenever COVID with all the shutdown and we everybody was getting the stimulus checks. I was like, I see people just blowing through that over the casino. I'm gonna actually put it towards something, and uh yeah, went through all. I did the level one course and then I heard that like you know, level two and three, you know you can do it, And that's what dolor would say that it's like her bag of tricks and stuff like that, and I kind of felt like that I didn't necessarily need it because I caught on to it really quick. And then we actually talked. We've had Candice kraw Goldman on the show a couple of times, which is anybody doesn't know that that was like Dolores Cannon's like best friend, if not one of her really close friends, right, and she goes, you know, and I'm not even trying to put anybody down or say anything with this, but she goes, you know, Dolores never really wanted to make it three levels, like she wanted to give it all in one thing. She wasn't trying to spread it out over three different courses and three different payments and all this other stuff. So whenever I heard her say that, I was like, okay, so I'm good then, and she was like, she's like, you're good. I was like, I'll take it.
Speaker 5: You know, the level two really just helps, like if people are stuck somewhere. But and honestly, everything that you really need to know is in level one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I felt like. And also, you know, it wasn't just like cause I did the online course. It was during COVID. I don't think they were even doing anything in person at that point anyway. But I did meet up with a couple of women who also had just completed their schooling as well, and this Polish woman and another girl and do we were just practicing on each other. I was putting her to sleep, she was putting her to sleep. I was being put to sleep by both of them. Then we had one of my we had one of my good friends who I would just bring over as a guinea pig and we would all hypnotize them and it was great. And then you know, of course, like and I don't know if they still do it anymore, but whenever I was first starting out, they said, you have to do at least a hundred sessions before you can even go on to the next level or you know, anything like that. And I was like, all right, well, I'm gonna do one hundred and because I was really motivated. This is what I'm gonna do for the rest of my life and stuff like that. And I think by this point I've done probably anywhere between two and three hundred sessions.
Speaker 5: Now, awesome, Jonathan, that's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I love it. And actually I just hearted is so, you know, I'm kind of in the middle of a move. I moved out to Arizona temporarily and I was trying to get all my stuff, you know, all my ducks in a row and everything like that. And so I told everybody that once I got out here that I was going to start doing sessions again. And people have been flooding the email lately, and I'm like, all right, people are still excited about this, because there's a really a lot to gain from it. You know, if if for nothing else, if you just look at your past life regression as just a fun ride in your mind, the questions that you ask your higher self, that's the meat and the potatoes.
Speaker 2: To me.
Speaker 1: Truth, you know, And it's crazy because people go through their lives and they just wonder, like, what is the answer? I don't know? And it's like you actually do though, you know. That's the beautiful thing about it is that you actually do know the answer to a lot of these things. And sometimes if if you like if I don't know, some people will get to the point where they'll ask that question and the answer will come back She's not ready for this answer yet, or some thing like that. I'm like, all right, well that's all you then, you know, so.
Speaker 2: Cool when that happens, man, you know, and we always say like when when you're ready, the teacher will appear. It's like there was there was layers and levels to the journey that this person hasn't been through yet.
Speaker 1: It's like not yet, you know, makes sense, Yeah, dude, it's really beneficial. At least I've been hypnotized twice. I've hypnotized Sean twice and so much fun.
Speaker 2: Wait what.
Speaker 1: I actually I even hypnotized my co host on on the On My Conspiracy podcast, and he's a Christian. He doesn't believe in reincarnation or past lives or anything like that. And I was like, well, look, I mean, you don't believe in it anyway, so you know, if I hypnotize you and you see something, then then you can make up your mind about it, right, And what you know, he had a whole past life progression as a Muslim, by the way, which was extra warious. Yeah. Yeah, and and it was it was awesome, you know, and we we asked the questions, you know, for the Higher self, and dude, you wouldn't believe how easy those answers were coming. And it was shocking to even to me, like having done a couple hundred sessions already up to this point, but to see a non believer, you know, like witness it. I'm like, all right, I know, like I didn't need confirmation to know that this was real, but I got it now.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's just so great cool, Yeah, dude.
Speaker 2: It's amazing the things that can happen when you get out of your own way.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: There's just levels to it. You know. It's like, what else is there? We got people seeing without their eyes, Like, what else is that? I'm sure there's more we just haven't re remembered yet.
Speaker 5: We've got the telekinesis, We've got the remote view, and we've got all this other stuff right.
Speaker 2: Right, and all of those things I feel like requires some amount of belief and or at the very least a limited amount of disbelief. You know. That's really it.
Speaker 1: Right, It's more like a you know, whenever it comes to this kind of stuff, in my mind, it's not necessarily believing, it's just not not believing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like that as the way I look at it. But I do want to ask, so, with this kind of ability that we're talking about here is it in your opinion? Do you think it's kind of like a use it or lose it kind of thing? Like what happens if if you were to go six months without ever trying it again? Would it be kind of a process to get back up to where you're at right now?
Speaker 5: Great question. So, the way that we do it with the kids is that it has to be done every week, like around the same time max of two week break between class between sessions, right, because it does unless it's for example, if we take Dahlia for example, right, she doesn't need any any meditation, she doesn't need any activation. She can just do it right. So you get to a point that you don't need that anymore, or you don't need any reinforcement, but you do have to practice after that point. So the kids are supposed to go home, they're supposed to practice. They get ten to twelve sessions, which generally solidifies that ability. Some of them do lose it when they get older if they don't practice, but from my understanding, you can get it back, but it just takes more work. It just you've got to retrain the brain a little bit.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like learning a language almost.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a great example.
Speaker 2: So when you get them when they're when they're young like that, and the brain is still developing, it's almost like it's just creating those little pockets within the brain as it's developing, you know what I mean, As opposed to the adult it's already kind of set in their ways, and the brain's already fully developed and all of the walls have been put up, and yeah, that's that's wild.
Speaker 5: Right, Like a bilingual kid versus a monolingual kid, you know, m right, it's always there.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, dude, So you know, I asked a question earlier, like what do you what do you think we are when we're not human because because of the ability that you're able to see three six, almost as if you're I don't want to say it, but maybe almost like omnipresent at that point, right, It almost probably feels like that. And the reason I asked that is because like, do you and maybe this is like, oh, super weird question, but that's what these shows are for. Do you think that this is a human ability or is it like a conscious ability, like a consciousness ability? Do you do you understand what the distinction I'm trying to make.
Speaker 5: I do so I from my understanding, and that's just my perspective, right, is that when we are out of body, that's our soul, that's our spirit, however you want to define that, And that's a natural ability of the soul, of the of the spirit to see things and experience things like that. Right, So when we ask for travel, when we have these NDEs or these opes, right, that's how we see things like very often people would describe seeing things from a third perspective or seeing I think, you know, angles that just wouldn't be possible from the planes of our eyes, right, So I think that is the natural state. And as as sorry as humans, we're you know, we're kind of stuck in this box if you think about it like this, this is just this, this a meat bag, right that our soul is in. And so we're part of the fun I guess, or the adventure of being a human and deciding to come back down here, deciding to take a human life and all the I mean become a human and and have a human life is overcoming that and understanding like, no matter what, we're still source, we're still God, we're still divine, and maybe we put those real blocks in on purpose. I don't know, but it does seem like it's part of our journey of rediscovery if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, man, I imagine. So, I mean, if you think about it, let's say you are an all knowing being and it's like what else is there? Then you know what I'm saying, and so you then would want to put up some type of h misremembering or losing all of what you know that that way you can recognize it, you know what I mean? Recognize recognize. Yeah, that's that's interesting.
Speaker 5: Well, it's like if you play a video game, right, like if you played like Grand Theft Auto with the cheat codes on, it's not nearly as fun. Like maybe you'll have you like you have fun for like a couple hours. You'll do some crazy stuff, you know, you'll do some absolutely nuts things. But then after a while it gets old because it's too easy. But if you go through, if you play a game and you're like, Okay, I'm going to get this skill, I'm gonna get that, so I'm gonna level up, I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna do that, that's a challenge. It's more interesting. And you know, I think that's kind of why we forget our past lives. That's kind of why we don't come in with all these abilities activated, because we wanted the challenge. And again my perspective, but.
Speaker 2: Right, no, that makes total sense. Whenever I've played Grand Theft Auto and like you said, you were doing all the crazy things. You were blowing things up out of the sky and cops are chased you whatever, and then all of a sudden you hit this little phase where you're just like, you know what, I'm gonna follow all the rules, just like you're you're stopping at the red light, you know what I mean, Because you want you want to change it up, you know, so I feel like it's just in our nature to experience contrast.
Speaker 5: Right, I don't know why Grand Theft Auto is such a great example.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely makes sense. Definitely made sense.
Speaker 1: So speaking of Grand Theft Auto and I, well, I imagine, you know, kids aren't necessarily playing it. But let's just say another video game, right is it? How far can we push this?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: For example, kids, you know, they they take it on pretty easy. Do you think that a kid would be able to sit there and play a video game without being able to see with their eyeballs?
Speaker 5: They do. I haven't had any of my kids do that, or any of the kids that I've trained you that yet, But there are videos of kids playing board games, playing chess, playing video games, watching TV, all of that with the blindfold on. It's no different. Like you get to a point where there is you know, you're you're kind of trying to reach parody with your eyes at first, and then once you get to that, then you just go further than that, right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You imagine they're seeing a decent amount of detail. Then you know, if they're able to pick up enough detail to make out the differences within with on the screen, you know, between different characters and everything else you know. And then I imagine once you are able to see a certain amount to where you can at least make things out, then your brain probably just fills in the gaps and then you're probably seeing more than what you would imagine.
Speaker 5: I'm not. Yeah, probably, And if you've seen the videos too, or where they deal with adults and children who are visually impaired, who are mind or who have become blind through something happening or really bad cataracts or something, and they can see totally normally with the blindfold on. Wow, when they can and they can read, they have she's reading, They give her something to read, and she's reading. And and so the issue with that is from my teacher Nicola, She's like, it works, but you have to be prepared because sometimes it's overwhelming for their brain because they've never used that part similar yeah, or they're just too emotional, or it takes a long time for them to be okay with it because it's it's something so foreign that it takes a lot to wrap your head around.
Speaker 2: And that's for children that had been able to see and then lost their vision and then.
Speaker 5: That's more for people who have never seen.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, wow, that was my next.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you can teach blind people how to do this?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I I have not, but it's it's possible. Yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: Wow, unreal And imagine. I mean, blind people are just walking around in the dark all the time, and it's almost a wonder how they haven't naturally figured it out at that point, you know, like I wonder.
Speaker 2: Sure some probably do and they're just not fully aware of it. You know, when they hear a sound and then they just know kind of where that thing is. And I bet you that there is something like that going on, like a situation. Yeah, like they're just de fully away exactly. Yeah, he's like the most legit Marvel superhero.
Speaker 1: He's one of my favorites too. Yeah, I love him. He could totally be a real superhero honestly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He plays it really well too. So just out of curiosity, what all right, if we're let's really take it to the crazy level here, So what is the Is there a different level of depth perception from your vantage point or are you seeing it as if you are using your physical lives? So, in other words, would you be able to like let's say, like you wear glasses. Are those prescription glasses or like blue light the prescription Okay, so your your vision is not the best, right if you're wearing glasses, and I imagine if you took your glasses off, you wouldn't be able to see a billboard that's one hundred yards away, right, But if you were able to put this blindfold on, I mean, would you then be able to read something that is one hundred yards away?
Speaker 5: You could, yeah, read. And when I have had really good vision with the blindfold on, it's almost like you're seeing it differently. It's it's it feels like it's not being processed. It's just raw visual data. And if you want it clear, it's clear. You know everything. It's almost like there's no depth of field. It's like everything is clear. And so the clearest I've ever seen, because I've probably needed glasses my whole life maybe and never had them until I was like thirty, but the clearest that I remember seeing has been with the blindfold on, if that makes sense, Like I didn't you know, these are to correct for really bad astigmatisms in both eyes and has a little bit of correction, so seeing far away as a joke. It doesn't work.
Speaker 1: So it's better than your actual vision totally. That is wild. So I don't know now my mind is going to this other place. So is it kind of like a strain? Is it difficult to put yourself into that mentality, you know, to be able to see beyond the blindfold?
Speaker 5: Yes? At first, So the first couple of times that you do it, you just you kind of just want to be like maybe after fifteen twenty minutes, you just want to be done because it's a lot and there is some level of interface with the physical body, because the physical body does get tired, and especially with the kids, like each session is forty five minutes to an hour, they're so tired afterward, right and their are their eyes tear like they just get because their eyes are attempting to see and there's a confusion because they're getting visual data but their eyes aren't seeing it. And so there's a lot of physiological stuff things that happen during the session. It gets itchy, it tears up, there's they feel pressure here or here, and so by the time that they're done this session, they're wiped. They need an apple or just a break. If that makes sense. That makes sense.
Speaker 2: No, it does make sense because, like you said, the eyes are ready to see, you know, but then the information that the eyes are expecting it's not getting, and so it's trying to compensate.
Speaker 5: Almost right, And everybody's perception is a little bit different. Jonathan and Sean like. So, for example, one thing that was kind of funny was one of the things I like to do with the kids is I say, hey, here's your mindfuld. But it's so boring, right, So I tell them put stickers on it and decorate it, put your name on it, you know. So my son he puts to all over. He's got like all these different cool things. So he puts it on and he's like, he's like, Daddy, I don't like this one. I'm like, why what was going on? I keep seeing the stickers.
Speaker 1: On the outside of the blindfold.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So it's like right there, right, No other kid has that I've known have has done that, but everybody's a little different in how they they do it. So I gave him mind with no stickers, and when his eyes are open in the blindfold, he can see colors, he can see shapes, he can read, he can't really read great, but he can see the letters. He can tell me what the words maybe are, and he can I'll change the color of the of the paper, or I'll change the color of the light, and he'll immediately say, oh, that's purple, that's blue, that's right. Sometimes he mixes up orange and red, but he's still you know whatever. That's amazing. Now when he closes his eyes, something else happens entirely where he he goes into a different dimension or something, because he's like, he's like, Daddy, there's there's a fairy behind your backpack over there, and he's pointing to my backpack in the corner, and he's like he's like looking around, and he's like going up to it and like looking around and walking in the room blind fly and and like trying to interact with his fairy and where like one time there were these beings and he said he saw being made of stars and it freaked him out. He ripped his mask off and started crying. And so I know he wasn't faking it, right, I mean, I know when my kids are my god, so it's so freaked out.
Speaker 2: So the just going back to the fairy thing, like this thing held like space within three D, so he was able to like walk up to it and kind of work his way around it. Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And he was saying at one point that there were these little creatures that they looked very cute, but they were kept putting stuff on his book. And so he's holding this book trying to read it, and he's just like, keep shaking it, keep shaking the book, Like what are you doing? Like are you okay? Why you keep shaking the book? And he said, oh, these little guys keep putting stuff on my book because they think it's funny. And he's just like shait.
Speaker 2: Oh my.
Speaker 5: But the star being was freaked him out, and so he didn't want to do it. He stopped doing it for a couple of weeks. And so I talked to some people and they're like, oh, that is his verse, that is him, that is a version of his soul that he's seeing. Oh, And so I talked to him about that, because he'll see low level frequency stuff too, just at nighttime, not in my place, but in other places. So he's got some type of vision going on, but when the blindfolds on, he sees beautiful things. And once we talked about it that he doesn't have to be scared, and sometimes he does want to rip it off because he's freaked out. But it's all like positive stuff. It's higher frequency stuff that he's seeing. It's pretty wild.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's freaking awesome. And then people like to do four aco to experience some ship like this. But the kids just like throwing a blindfold and he's off.
Speaker 5: And then he's running around the room in the blindfold chasing these things whatever, like the fairies of like these little beings or these It's.
Speaker 2: Hilarious the fact that he can run around like that because in those videos that I've seen too, these kids are throwing a ball back and forth and they're they're moving around and they're they're literally just operating within a physical you know, space and not not worried about running into something like that's just I mean, they're literally seeing without their eyes. Man.
Speaker 5: Oh, I wanted to tell you that. The So when you start, so anyone who's watching this or if you guys want to try this, but when you start, and sometimes you're going to see one little dot of light and it could be like sometimes it's over here or this, So sometimes you might see videos of people like kind of looking like this or like moving their head or like Ray Charles. Yeah, because there's like one point it's like a little hole that they can see through it, and so it's not the whole vision yet. And a lot of the kids do this too, and that this happened to me as well, where you kind of have to focus on the on these little spots of light and then allow them to open and open and open, and maybe your field of view is only going to be like this big, so you kind of have to look around almost like you're looking through a scope or something, right, And the more you practice them, we have to open, open, open, open, open, until you get your full range of view. So if you see a little pinprick of light, a pinpoint of light, that's perfect. That's how you start. And you just keep looking for them and focusing on that.
Speaker 1: What do you mean allow it to open? What would you do in your mind to allow that hole to get bigger?
Speaker 5: So what you would do is you would focus on that hole. So let's say it's like right here, right on the mask, huh. So I would keep trying to look at something through that hole until I could figure out until I could see a color or a shape, because first you're only going to see color, right, there's only like enough data coming through there that it would be color usually, And then you just keep keep practice. The more you practice, the more color that you see, the more you kind of entrain yourself to be okay with it, to accept that information, and then it just does start opening and getting bigger just by focusing on it. Okay, if that makes sense. Yeah, yeah, focusing on it with your vision and then focusing on it with your mind as well, with your you know, like you're focusing on something in.
Speaker 2: Meditation, mm hmm, yeah, because in meditation, I know you try that. Yeah, in meditation. I know for a fact that I've had experiences where it looks like just something is like you'll see like in not an or, but like a blob of some shifting color and it'll kind of like disappear and kind of zoom out into thing, and then it would kind of come back. And so I'm wondering if that's kind of kind of part of it or something to do with that.
Speaker 5: Maybe probably, Yeah, it's interesting.
Speaker 1: So U all right, So let's say I'm gonna give you an example right here. So let's say, all right, I have this uh this way and dyer book shout out, and let's say I turned it around. If are there instances of people being able to see through the book to see the title that is not facing them.
Speaker 5: Yes, so the kids can generally, they can read through the book. And often sometimes when in the early sessions when you're training them, you're gonna say, point to a color or tell me a shape that you see and you look at the book and and you never tell them this that they're that there's not that color. But what you know, they'll say, oh, I see purple, and I see green, and I see red, and I see an elephant or something. And you're like, okay, that's great, good job. You turn the page and then there there's the elephant and the purple. So and they'll tell you they're like, oh yeah, and then then in the next page it's going to have this and this and that, Like you can again go beyond normal sight.
Speaker 1: So if you were to take this to the extreme level, could you hypothetically read an entire book without opening it, like page after page? Do you think that? I mean? Is that too much? Is that a step too far? Are there limitations on it, you think.
Speaker 5: Like that, I know that kids have done that with children's books, so I would imagine that an adult who was proficient at at that could do it.
Speaker 2: Wow. Real, see this, This leads me to believe that you're just you're just riding the wave of consciousness that's just outside of you, you know, because I can understand if you're looking at something and you're kind of just picking up and you're seeing, you're seeing it. But to see something on the flip side, that's that that means you're kind of you're kind of everywhere.
Speaker 1: And you're not bending. You're not bending this spoon.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, exactly, dude.
Speaker 1: This is one of the coolest episodes we've ever had. Like the amount of wild atness that is going on right here. I love it. It only just makes me like want to do it even more. I think I'm gonna have to go get one of those mindfolds. How how much are those things on Amazon? Like twenty something bus something.
Speaker 5: Six hundred notes? So Amazon will rip you off big time because Amazon doesn't sell them. So just go to the mindfold website. If you buy a pack of ten, it's like or twelve. Actually, I don't know why. It's like eight dollars, but otherwise if you buy one, it's about twenty bucks.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna buy We're gonna buy eight of them. Let's just let's just get eight of them. You know, we'll send a couple out to the one. You know, I've got a whole bunch.
Speaker 5: I'm happy to send you, guys, some that would really Yeah, here I address I'll mail to you guys.
Speaker 1: Would actually mean more coming from you.
Speaker 2: Oh, absolutely definitely. Thanks.
Speaker 5: I'll bless them with the sacred power of.
Speaker 2: Put it on, look through it real quick, and then you know, send it out.
Speaker 1: Dude, I'll tell you that's awesome. Like I'm gonna get addicted to this, like I can. I already a blindfold. I'm gonna push it to the limits. You know, he's playing grand theft aut of.
Speaker 2: Just seeing you at a red light, just waiting for the light to change, just with your mindful Oh that's great.
Speaker 1: Dude, Yeah, yeah, why not you know, try and see how far you can push it. And that's that's such a crazy thing. And I would think that, man, if people would be able to actually learn how to do this, this ability and not even necessarily learn how to do it, but know for a fact that somebody that you trust is actually doing it and you see them doing it in front of you. Wouldn't that just make you question your entire damn reality. I Mean, everything you thought you knew is absolutely out the window now.
Speaker 2: I question it every day, dude. That's my favorite. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I have another video of Dahlia that I'm going to post probably tonight or tomorrow, but just just watching like she's such a pro at it. She doesn't need any of the meditation time, she doesn't need the activations. She can just it's just a natural part of her being a human, right right, It's integrated into her daily life. And imagine living like that, Like wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was my first question when Jonathan was talking about her. Actually, I was like, well, did she have to like meditate? Do they have to like cut the podcast let her get into her mode and then she Cause I can see that that would be something you would have to do, you know, really meditate, really relaxed and kind of let go of the ego mind, you know, almost to really get into that ability. But yeah, that's that's crazy to just kind of turn it on like a light switch. Yeah, that's a trip.
Speaker 1: Is there something like whenever you're getting ready to set yourself up for it? Like, do you have like a time I'm limited in your mind? You're like, all right, I've meditated for twenty minutes, now I can try. Or I've meditated for thirty minutes, now I can try. Is there something like that going on in your mind?
Speaker 5: So what I do is I'll start the meditation with the mindfold on, and when I start seeing, I start seeing, if that makes sense, Like, I'll just do my normal meditation. I'll visualize the activations and the coherence between the heart and the crown of the brow, chakras and the crown really and then as soon as I start to see, sometimes i'll see the pinhole and then I'll just kind of expand it, or I'll just usually in my room, my bedroom, I'll just see the outline. I'll see like the outline of the door and the walls and the ceiling light stuff like that. And I'm trying to go further than that obviously, but that's just you know, Yeah.
Speaker 1: What do you think are the just on a personal level, what do you think are your limiting things that are going on there. I mean, is it kind of like a battle between the left brain and the right brain that's going on in your mind, Like whenever you get stuck and you're like, man, I know I can see more than this. There are other people I see kids doing it, like I need to try and tighten that vision up. Like what goes on in your mind? Like do you think that there are some kind of mental blockages somewhere for that or or what do you think is going on?
Speaker 5: I would have no doubt that there are blockages. I think part of my practice as an energy worker is to release blockages and limiting beliefs, right, detrimental beliefs. So I generally kind of tune in and say, okay, you know, is there any belief that's blocking me from seeing today? You know, do I need to release something? Or you can bring in a belief, You can download a belief like yes I can see without my eyes or I have complete vision. So that has helped a lot too. I think releasing those but I think it's just training my brain right now at this point, just getting it used to it, because we do like let's say, when you don't use your body and you at night when you leave your body or you go and astral travel, you just don't remember it, right because you're not necessarily using your brain, And so because the brain's more like a processor, and it helps us ground into this three D. And if so, this practice uses both so that we can use it in the three D, we can access it, we can remember what we're seeing and things like that. So that's really I think what my hurdle is. Maybe I'm wrong, Maybe that's also limiting belief, and I need to work through that. But that's kind of where I am right now.
Speaker 1: So is that like you think that that's actually and I'm very open minded to all this, but like whenever you go to go to sleep at night and you dream like and I've and we've heard you know, many people say this before, but just in your opinion, do you believe that every time you dream you are is it an astral travel? I mean, because there's sometimes where I'm like, I'm sure I asked you traveled, like, I don't question it. I know that I went somewhere, I was talking to people I knew, like it was as real as real. You know, sometimes you get dreams like that, and then other times, especially like if you're watching a show or a movie or something like that. Well, for me anyway, like rate before I go to sleep, those characters that were in that movie appear in my dream. So then it's like, ah, maybe it is just my subconscious you know, Like what do you think about all that?
Speaker 5: I think? I think everything could be true at the same time. So we're processing data, right, we're also experiencing some type of energetic reality that may not have a visual that the brain is bringing things in as representation. So you know, a lot of I forget who said this, but like living on Earth in the three D is it's all representational, it's all symbolic. It's a symbolic experience. Everything is energy. It doesn't necessarily have a visual. So anything visual that we have is an interpretation of energy. And if that means that, like you know, like with the QHHT, some people might see scenes from a film or it might seem like a movie to them, and that's totally okay, right, because that's just how we're interpreting that energy, and that's all that that means, I think.
Speaker 1: You know, And that would have sounded crazy before, but a few months ago we had one of our our regular guests on the show Optimistic Banks and and he was like, you know, he's somebody that kind of brought us the idea of like pantheism and panpsychism, and you know, I am everything, Everything is me. There's only one consciousness kind of thing, right, And whenever he did that, he said, you know, one thing that you can try is that people will try and you know they're trying to understand and interpret your dreams. Whenever you go to sleep at night, you know, and you wake up and what did that mean? My teeth? My teeth are falling out. And so then you interpret it in whatever the dream interpreter kind of way is. And he mentioned, he goes, you know, you can actually do that in reality too, like if something crazy, like something big or whatever happens to you and life, put it into a dream interpreter, or ask a dream interpreter. Of course, there's like dream interpreter ais now that actually do a pretty damn good job of it. And and so I was like, oh, let me, let me put that to the test. And the first thing that happened that was like striking out of nowhere. I wasn't expecting it. What does this mean? Why do I deserve this kind of thing? Right, like not necessarily going into the poor me mentality, but fuck, why did I have to see that, you know, one of those things? And and I put it in the dream interpreter. Dude, it was spot on with what was going on in my life as to why that thing happened to me in real life. So even and whenever I saw that, I was like, oh, all of this is a dream then, you know, like that's what it makes you think? Wow, so wild man. So and that's actually I like to think of this reality as a dream actually, like I mean, not necessarily a dream. Maybe it is kind of like a dream dream, but like you know, maybe there's just not a word for But I'm more and more every day I think we're coming to the you know, the point of understanding that this reality is a lot more malleable than what we once thought.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like we're you know, many people have said this, but it's we're a spiritual being having a physical experience, not a physical being having a spiritual experience. Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And when you go when you go back to you know, the idea or the fact that we are really limited as far as what we can see. I think it's like point zero zero three percent of the light spectrum and everything else, and so and then it gets you to think like, oh, okay, so we're just in one little tiny sliver of of what it really all is, you know, when you look at it that way, and it's like oh, you know, and then you got people seeing without their eyes, you know what I mean. And then it's like now what now? What now?
Speaker 1: And you kind of like glaze over the conversation even, you know, because you know, people will say like, do you believe that the Earth is round? Or is it flat? And like, dude, it's both and neither. I think, like that's that's really it's whatever you think it is, you.
Speaker 5: Know, matter maybe in your reality it is, you know, it is one way or together.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm on board with that, you know, Like sure, I I think in my mind, in my world view, it's a sphere, you know what I mean, it's a it's a planet just like the other planets. You can look out and see. But that doesn't mean that everybody has to abide by my belief, you know what I mean. And so that goes for everybody else in any regard anything you're talking about, right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: And maybe in a different dimensional perception of the planet it is flat. Who knows, right, I don't know exactly.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I mean I don't plan on going up high enough to be able to find out personally, you know, it would be awesome. I'd be down with it, but uh, you know.
Speaker 2: Don't don't go too high because then you bump into the firmament, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, like the waters above and whatnot. Right, right, So, actually, I do want to play a couple of videos if you're okay with that of Dahlia to kind of show some new listeners. And I had a couple of them saved that I just sent over to my Instagram. But look, if you want to be able to see all of these videos, yes, we do put it up on YouTube, So if you go to YouTube dot com slash Metamistics, you'll be able to see all of the video and everything. However, if you want to see it a couple of days in advance, like for instance, we're shooting this on a Monday night, it'll come out I think on a Thursday, right, and you want to be able to get it that same day or the next day, then Patreon dot com slash Metamistics. That link is down the show notes below. It's the best way to be able to support the show. We have several different tiers. One is for three dollars and thirty three cents. I think that's as actually as cheap as we can possibly go with it. And you can become a member just by going over to Patreon and signing up for the three thirty three tier. We also have an eight eighty eight tier that allows you to get all of that, all of it completely commercial free days in advance, you'll be able to slide into our dms and and you can join us every Wednesday night for the Wonder Wizday episodes. So if you want to kind of, you know, bounce a couple of things off, obviously, we talk about a bunch of wild things over here, things that you're not necessarily going to be talking about at the dinner table. You're probably not gonna mention it to your parents or anything. God knows. You can't you know, talk to your grandparents about it, because they might be so stuck in their own ways and they're gonna think that you're crazy what you think you can see without your eyes?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 1: Right, who fed this kid drugs right, like, you know what I mean. And so if you want to be met with open arms rather than judgment, then that that that would be the best place to go. So yeah, go check it out. But yeah, here we go. This is uh. I have two of them that I found very interesting. This is from the Danny Jones podcast. And so here we go.
Speaker 6: Let's see condition myself to not see with and I do that on purpose to make sure that it's totally covering my eyes. You could condition yourself to see through the patches too. Oh man, I hope I could do this, and hope I'm not gonna care right now. No, not right now. I hope I can. When I put on the blindfold.
Speaker 4: The blindfold helps. Huh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's see what happens. Okay, yeah, I can. It's halfway open, so I can. I can still see.
Speaker 4: You can still see?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can still see.
Speaker 4: Okay. How many fingers am I holding out?
Speaker 5: Four?
Speaker 4: How many fingers am I holding up? Now?
Speaker 6: It's one?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The windows are kind of small.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, you're right, Okay, I got I got a stock of books here, okay that you have not seen there.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna see it under the desk, come on.
Speaker 6: Open, oh open, yay, okay, all right, okay, hopefully I can see. Okay, let's do it. So this says area fifty one. It says, what is that uncensored?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: What did that say? Something?
Speaker 6: Top secret military base.
Speaker 4: Yep, that's right.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: So this one is windows open, says mother of God. Okay, it's starting open more. I'm starting to see on both sides now, yes, yes, yes, okay, perfect, yay. Condition myself to not see, and I do that on purpose, man.
Speaker 1: And that's just the beginning. And then there it goes even farther, dude, And this is the the part two of it where he's really.
Speaker 2: Talking about I'm sorry, she's talking about the window opening. It's like what Jamie was saying. It's like, oh she was, and she was almost doubting herself even knowing, like even her ability here. She was like questioning herself, you know.
Speaker 5: And the windows are like the little pinholes, right, yeah, all right, let's check out the second one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a weird word. So this might be h okay, this will test you.
Speaker 6: This one says Satan set to neaon okay, And that says chaos. Charles Manson if.
Speaker 1: You read it through your fingers.
Speaker 4: She said it before you is behind your head?
Speaker 2: Would you be able to see it right now?
Speaker 1: Not so good?
Speaker 6: I could see the like yeah, the wind, the back windows. I can see colors and shapes the best right now because I don't use them enough.
Speaker 4: This one is gonna be super easy for you.
Speaker 6: Okay, it says sell. It says uh shadow. Wait wait wait yeah shadow and cell shadow.
Speaker 4: So I don't know how the hell that just happened?
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait can I I could just tell you?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: Can I can I touch?
Speaker 1: Can she see this screen here?
Speaker 4: I got an idea. I bought this, So this is one I bought. I bought this one on on Amazon. So throw this one on top of it, so we know you didn't bring this one with you. I bought this one on Amazon.
Speaker 6: What are we talking about? Are you talking about another mask?
Speaker 4: Yeah? This is another mask? Yeah yeah, we gotta, you know, do everything we can to make sure that there's no funny business going on here, Dahlia. Try this, okay, right in front of you.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's better.
Speaker 4: It's upside down.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So I got this screen up here, and I'll just okay, he's gonna ten some words, he'll type something in.
Speaker 4: There's a screen to your right, here's a type yet.
Speaker 6: Okay, Hi Dahlia, my gosh, oh my god, big flower. Well all right, this one was pretty tight too. This one was like squeezing my head?
Speaker 5: Wow? And yeah, do you think I could be able to learn how to do that? Oh? Everybody can?
Speaker 4: How do I do it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 6: This the main the main secret that that I didn't realize until I went into the seminar. The main secret is light. So when you're first opening, like once, once you're open, so you nor how I said, I was doing a dark walk and I was walking in the dark all the time, and all I saw was like the outlines, which was cool, it was really awesome, but I was like, why can't I see colors and shapes and all that stuff? And so finally, once you put it so you'll see when we're kind of teaching it, you see that we put a flashlight in you, and that's what activates it. Or going outside, you know, you might need to be around people that can do it just to have the belief strong enough, but that's what activates it at first.
Speaker 2: Dude, all right, I'm a believer I'm saying, I'm on board. I'm on board. I'm gonna get my blindfold and our next few meditations. Dude, I'm just gonna be I'm putting the blindfold on for the meditations, you know, we get them. I think from now on, I'll just be using that.
Speaker 1: Speaking of the meta meditations, Jamie, whenever you're meditating and you're trying to get into that zone where you know that little window starts to appear, are you listening to meditation music? I never listened to any anything, just sitting in silence.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's just how. I not to say that, it's the only way, for sure, It's just how I do it.
Speaker 1: I just wonder if it would affect it at all, you know. And the only reason I ask is, you know, we we whenever we meditate, we typically listen to I mean, we listened to just about everything. We've listened to the Gateway tape, so listen to four hundred and thirty two herds. We listen to all the different you know, sofigio frequencies, and sometimes it's a guided meditation. I just wonder if that that that frequency that is kind of surrounding the room or just in your headphones or whatever would affect what you're seeing in your vision at all.
Speaker 5: That's a great question. I don't know. I would experiment with that. I would see what works for you. But what Dahlias said about the light is very true. Like we we only train the kids during the day, and there has to be sunlight in the room. You can't have closed blinds. You have to have them face the sun. And then in the training, I also use like a super bright RGB light okay, and I can switch it with my phone, right so I'll just be switching it different colors and it's so bright, but you cannot see it through the you know, through the blindfold.
Speaker 2: But you will see I promise you.
Speaker 5: Like if you if you just meditate for like a couple of minutes before you put that blindfold on and you put the pads in there, just to be sure, you'll start to see color pretty fast.
Speaker 3: Does it.
Speaker 1: Does it almost feel like you're guessing when you first see it, No, like it's a you see it that with the colors.
Speaker 5: Yes, as she's saying, like the detail like she was saying, sometimes you see the outlines first, and then the light really starts to bring the color in and then when you combine those two, when you start to kind of your brain starts to put all the pieces together. That's when you can start seeing the detail and the reading the letters and things like that. But light is the fastest way to activate.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna get the light bulb next time you come over. Dude, we're doing.
Speaker 1: This, Yeah we are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of us will be switching the light the color to the light. Oh yeah, we're doing it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there's no reason not to try it, you know. And man, it's so so interesting, and I almost wonder, is this is this almost like training to go out of body?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Is this like the first step in trying to train to have an out of body experience or to ask or project?
Speaker 5: I think I think it is. I think it's not the only way, but I think that it is. A lot of people do take it to the next level. And the kids anyway, and they'll be they're able to like go somewhere else or remote view perfectly. Not like remote view like that you're maybe familiar with where they kind of get ideas and pictures and stuff, but remote view as if they are literally there right.
Speaker 1: Well, that brings up the thought. Then, So you had mentioned about how your son was seeing like these other beings, right, you know, whether they be little leprechauns or whatever they are. Right, I mean, if if you are able to see that, does that automatically allow you to hear the things that are being seen? Now, so let's say he he tries to conversate with one of these things, whatever it is, would it would he be able to hear them say something by being in this state.
Speaker 5: I've asked him that because when they were really annoying him and they just kept putting stuff on his books, I said, can you talk to them? I said, tell them to please stop, and he said, please stop, please stop playing with my book. I want to I want to read the book. And he said that they would just they would talk, but he couldn't hear them, and that they would just shake their head no and not laugh at him. Wow, But he couldn't hear the laughing. He said that he saw them laughing, and he saw them shake their head, but at least at this point he said that he cannot hear them.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, maybe.
Speaker 5: It's a different skill.
Speaker 1: I almost wonder now if you put some ear muffs on them, you know, like some whenever you go to like the Monster Truck Show. You know those those kind of noise reducing ear ear muffs. If you put that on, while you have that on, maybe does that open.
Speaker 2: Up this Ah, that's interesting.
Speaker 5: I love that. That's great progression there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why not try it?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: And that's yeah, I'm definitely trying I'm trying it tonight. Well, but I'm definitely gonna try it. Whenever you send those those those face shields, man, that is going to be so much fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I can't. That'd be great, dude, That'd be so a whole box of them. So oh we appreciate it, man, Yeah, of course, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm actually, uh, I'm going to be going over to Shawn's house here in like a month or maybe three weeks or something like that. Yeah, it'll be happening. It'll definitely going down.
Speaker 2: It's happening. We will be doing some weird shit like that. You know, that's just how we get down. Jonathan was walking around the house with his with his eyes closed already, you know, I mean before talking to you, and now now we just know we can do it. So now it's like there's no hurdle now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you heard Dalia say like she couldn't do it unless she was blindfolded, right, So some people they need that, yeah, blocking.
Speaker 2: And that scene. And that's exactly what I was thinking about when you said you were gonna send us some And just because you're sending them to us and we've already talked to you and we've already kind of have like this personal relationship just just talking to each other. Dad's going to give me some extra bit of belief as soon as the blindfold goes on, you know, because if you close your eyes, you're like, yeah, but that I'm not really doing it, you know. But if you have the actual blindfold, I feel like I feel like that adds a little something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'd love to hear what you will do. I'm sure it'll be, Oh, we'll be talking about pretty fast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll be talking as we start seeing stuff. I will be trying to explain that to the best of my ability. But I feel like you did a great job explaining the little window and the little pinhole and how it kind of just opens up and I can imagine that already.
Speaker 5: So yeah, and you and you might have to go like this and like look around and kind of aim that pinhole wherever you need to look. And that's cool.
Speaker 1: That's how you start, right Yeah, dude, you know what, Now it's got me thinking, like, what what would happen if you were to go into a deprivation tank with it, you know, like to where you can't see, you can't hear, you can't feel. I mean, it is completely nothingness inside of those deprivation tanks. I haven't tried it yet.
Speaker 2: Now you're just going to be remote viewing, yeah, you know, because then there's nothing to look at in front of you, and so you probably would be seeing something.
Speaker 1: That's dude, and just a way and just go in there and have a member of the staff like walk around and make little hand gestures or something like that and really freaking out and you can say, I can see you flipping me off, all right, I can see you just really fuck with her, you know.
Speaker 2: Right, So we need you to get on this. We need you to go and do some tests just see what you can make happen, you know what I mean, no pressure, but I think you.
Speaker 5: Can do it. These are fun experiments like that. You get some good content with that stuff.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that would be fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, Well, look, this was such a fascinating time. I mean very very literally eye opening and loved this conversation and would love to keep on following you on your journey, and you know, maybe after a little while, you know, we we get you to jump back on here and see if there's any more progress or any more stories or any more star ethereal beings that are being seen or something like that. Yeah, so look before we kind of roll out here, Sean, what is that card?
Speaker 2: Sir? Oh you know what, dude, I was so fascinated with the conversation. I didn't even didn't even pull one, dude.
Speaker 1: That's just how That's okay, Well.
Speaker 2: I'll start I'll start doing my things. Yeah.
Speaker 1: In the meantime, Jamie, would you mind telling everybody where they can find you and all of your content and everything, sir.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, Thank you so much, Jonathan and Shawn, So you can find me on TikTok. A lot of my videos about this kind of stuff stuff are on TikTok, and that's at Jamie star Walker. And then also I do remote sessions and in person sessions. I've an office in the DC area, and you can find more information about that my bio what I do Prodigyhealing dot.
Speaker 1: Com Perfect Perfect and we're gonna put all that down in the show notes below. Anybody wants a hyperlink to just be able to go and find you and all your great work. Highly suggest everybody listening to go and check out at least go check out as TikTok because very very insightful kind of things. I love the conversation that you bring over there, and yeah, it's kind of what drew me to you. I was like, I, this guy seems very knowledgeable about what he's talking about, and this is something that we've been so fascinating for or fascinated for for quite some time. And so yeah, we really really appreciate you coming and sharing some of the mold and how to do it and stuff like that. It's it's been great my pleasure.
Speaker 5: I love your podcast and I'm a recent discover of it, but you guys do a great Jobank you for doing what you do.
Speaker 2: I really appreciate that. I appreciate that. Man, you know what I was thinking too, because we have a buddy of ours that his name is Nick, and he sees things in the skuys and and he talks about it and talks about the Pleadians and this and that. And after he came and visited us and he showed us, and once we started seeing it, now we Jonathan and I have both had our own experiences, you know, just by ourselves, you know, just because we've already had that experience. And so I feel like, Jamie, you're one of those people that's it's, you know, going to give us that belief that we can see without our eyes, you can out. I honestly believe.
Speaker 1: That, yeah, yeah, same here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And and he was a you know, seeing like these wild orbs up in the sky and we would be so jealous and he would I mean, at first we thought that he was kind of full of shit. I'm gonna be really with you, like, all right, you're seeing fucking Pleadians in the skyborough like they're communicating with you. You resiven downloads, all right, buddy. And you know, obviously we didn't you know, treat him disrespectfully. That was just kind of like what was going on on on the inside, you know. And then he comes and shows us in person. He came to show me and my my my other co host on my conspiracy show, and then actually had a work visit out in Shawn's area, went and showed Sean and so we both were able to see it. And literally ever since then, I mean, I can't tell you how many times I've seen these orb things in the sky that I swear I have never seen before I met Nick. It just doesn't I'm like, so, what's really going on. Is it like my consciousness has accepted that this is a possibility, or was I just not looking close enough? You know, Maybe it's a little bit of all of it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, see to say something about that, as far as you not seeing them before, Like I used to look all the time at the sky, like I was always you know, I worked at night, so even when I was driving sometimes where I'd be at work and just looking up having a smoke break or whatever. Dude, I looked at the sky so for so many years. And then right after, you know, having that experience, all of a sudden, it's just different, dude. So I just feel like it's always been there. It's just like you said, your your belief and your ability to perceive it as just the window opened up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I got the tarot card. If you guys are ready, let's go. And I think it's pretty cool. I got chills as soon as I saw it, and I think you'll know why. But it's the Magician with the with the infinity.
Speaker 5: iNFiNiT Get the.
Speaker 1: Fuck out of here, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah what, I got chills due, And it's so funny.
Speaker 1: I was literally wearing the Magician shirt earlier today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, ship.
Speaker 1: So the Magician has the power of the four elements Earth, air, fire, and water. Combined with their connection to the divine, they were able to create unlimited abundance in the physical realm. Now that the fool has taken the leap into the unknown, he meets the Magician and learns that the power of the universe is within him to create his own reality. A robe figure stands with a wand in one hand pointed toward the sky and the other hand pointed at the ground. The infinity symbol and body posture represent the Magician's connection between the spiritual and physical realms. On the table are items representing the four elemental suits or is it suits? Yeah? The wand for fire, a pinnacle for earth, the sword for air, and the cup for water. These were the contents of the fool's bendle. By drawing upon the powers of the elements and the help of the divine, the magician serves as a conduit with the power to give form to the formless by transforming intentions into actions to achieve physical results. The flowers and vegetation symbolizes connection to nature and signify that purity and passion are both essential to the creation process. With divine assistance, all things are possible. Spiritual message behind it says you are coming into your power by working with nature and spirit. Drawing this card signifies deepening your spiritual practice and co creating your reality with the universe. Let's go perfect representation for this episode, right, It just happens every time. That's why we continue to do it. Hello, so so cool.
Speaker 2: As soon as I saw the infinity symbol, I was like, oh, my God, of course, yeah, of course there's something.
Speaker 1: And that's the kind of the crazy thing about you know, diving into spirituality and consciousness and understanding about all this kind of magic. After a while, you know, you would think, ah, you know, like the crazy coincidental things. You would think that eventually you come you kind of become numb to it that it's not going to shock you anymore. But the beautiful thing about it is is that it's just as shocking every single synchronicity, every single coincidence or whatever you want to call it. And I think having you on the show and then getting the magician card, I mean still blows my mind. I mean it's just so so cold.
Speaker 5: That that was awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well look, Jamie, this was so much fun. Thank you for coming to hang out with us. Like we said, we definitely want to do it again, and uh, we really appreciate you coming to hang out with us. So yeah, I mean, do you have any any parting words that you would like to give the listeners? Sir?
Speaker 5: It was so great to meet both of you. Thank you for also just being positive male role models on the internet. There's a lot of nonsense out there right now, so thank you both for really bringing like healed masculinity to the internet. We open mindedness, we tried. That's so huge. You don't even I mean you do realize, but like, wow, thank you, and it's just it's it's so great to just have a platform to talk about this with people who who are interested in it. So thank you again for that or it's just it's just been a pleasure. I'm really grateful to be with you both tonight. Thank you, of.
Speaker 2: Course the pleasure was ours man, Thank you so much for joining us. This was great, and I mean, what more can you ask for than the belief in knowing that this is something that we can we can all do, you know. And that's one of my favorite things. When you talk to somebody that can do something like this, you know, and then they say, oh, well, everyone can do it, it's like, oh, that's just my favorite I don't know what it is. It's just like, oh, okay, yeah, well it's not like just certain special people that can do it. It's like, oh we can all do.
Speaker 1: This, everybody okay, and you know, and that's what the psychics tell us too, you know, everybody says that, and it's just so enlightening. So yeah, we really appreciate you, Jamie. But look, we're going to get over to the meditation. Anybody wants to be able to stick around for the meditation. That meditation is only found on Patreon. However, you know that if you keep on listening past you know, ten or fifteen seconds of the outro music, then you'll be able to hear what we experience during said meditation. I feel like this is probably a good one to tune into. So with that being said, if Jamie star Walker came here and he taught you anything, it's that you don't know what you don't know.
Speaker 2: But I'll just get we weird, stay weird.
Speaker 1: All right. That was a good one.
Speaker 2: That was great.
Speaker 1: Really tried to get started feeling No. I was just gonna say, I really tried it, you know, focusing on trying to see if there was that little pin prick of light that was gonna that was gonna come in and then you know, kind of like I was alluding to earlier. It was almost like I'm trying to say, all right, like I need my mind to stop trying to fill in the blanks for me. I just want to see it, right because and that's the thing about you know, being in this room. I sleep in this room. I know where everything's at in this room, So you don't know, at least for me, like I couldn't tell all right, am I just like do I just know where everything is and that's why I'm seeing it in my mind and I don't know. Then your mind just starts playing tricks on you. But of course we only meditate for like twelve or thirteen minutes, so maybe it takes a little bit longer than that, especially trying it for the first.
Speaker 2: Time, you know, for it being only twelve thirteen minutes, I really hit that sweet spot, you know. I felt really zened out. Yeah, like really really relaxed, and even within the first few minutes, I started feeling like a tangling like on my head, like a lot of tingling on my head, and then like kind of like in my chest area. It was like I gave me the chills, dude, Like it was. It was a good one, man. And I was also looking for that little pinhole of light, and I felt like I saw like a one little spot of light, but then it like kind of went away, you know what I mean. But I always kind of see those those types of whatever you want to call that, you know. But now that I know what I know as far as what Jamie has told us, like, I'm going to really try to hone in on that and really try to focus and just knowing that it's possible, you know, like for the longest time, nobody could do a nine hundred on a skateboard, and then Tony Hawk did it, and now now people are doing you know, even more than that, you know, the double backflip on a bicycle. It's like once someone finally did it, now everyone gave themselves permission, knowing that someone has done it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like like even over like the NFL combine. It used to be crazy if somebody ran a four four forty right, like that was insane speed. And now you guy guys who are running like in the in the four ones, which is just crazy, you know. And I think that it's it is a matter of seeing somebody else doing it, accepting it and almost accepting the challenge and pushing yourself to that limit knowing that it has been done before. And you know, that's why Jamie so important here on this episode, because yeah, you just I don't know, I think you kind of just maybe released the shackles of our own mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ticking it out of the realm of impossibility.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: So, Jamie, I noticed you had your blindfold on, and I was kind of hoping I didn't see you put it on, but I was kind of hoping that you were gonna see what you saw. Even with the because I know you said that you don't typically use meditation music for for doing the you know scene without your eyes, and so well, what did you experience?
Speaker 5: Man? I have this light here on my desk right for the for the interview for the podcast, right, Yeah, and I could definitely see that it was just bright. And sometimes it's like, okay, well it's just stuck in my eye because I've been looking at it for an hour. Yeah, but if I if that were true, then if I looked around that spot where it was kind of would move right. But it didn't. It was right there. It was very bright. I could see that light and I could see the outline of the screen and where is it. I have like a crystal rod here, like it's just quartz and I could see that That's about That's all I could see. But it was nice.
Speaker 2: Interesting, it was nice. So even with the meditation music, you know, I had a feeling that you were going to be able to do that. I was hoping you were going to try to do it for the meditation Yeah, you.
Speaker 5: Know, I better wear this damn thing, this damn mask.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, man, this is so cool. I cannot way to try it a little bit more. I'm just like every time my eyes are shut, I think I'm just gonna take like an extra tick or two, you know, and just play around with it, especially like laying in bed at night, you know, I like to sleep in the pitch black, you know, and so let me mess around with that, I think a little bit just about everything.
Speaker 2: But you would need some sort of light, right, like Jamie was saying it before, like you need some sort of light within the room in order because you're not going to see your room in pitch black, right.
Speaker 5: You could, But if you're going to if you're trying to activate the ability, light is often used, Like in most modalities where they teach this, they use light to activate it, either sunlight or like a bright light. Okay, well that actually brings for you can start.
Speaker 1: Like the next question would be then, like let's say you know somebody is you know, pretty much already like super acclimated to all of it, right, And let's say you start out with the lights on and then you turn the lights off. Do you think that you'd be able to still read that book if the lights are off?
Speaker 5: Interesting, it depends where you are in your journey. But I would say eventually you can do that.
Speaker 2: Wow, I love it.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, you can, if you can.
Speaker 5: I don't have the lights on very much anymore.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh no, I was gonna say, like, if you can look through and see the other side of the book cover, you know, I would imagine that there's not many limits.
Speaker 5: There's not a lot of photons in between those two pages.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's about right. Man. What a freaking awesome show. I'm so happy that we did this. Like you are, You're one of our favorites, instantly, instant classic.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, without your eyes. Jamie's our guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, I you know, I appreciate you even considering it, even though I'm not like a pro at it yet. But you know, I'm still on that journey.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're doing the thing, you know what I mean, Yeah, you're if you're even if if you're not a professional or whatever, it's like, but you're actually in the journey and you're doing it, you know, and so any insight that you have, I mean, we're all over that.
Speaker 1: I mean, you think, like most you know, masters of any kind of craft, they probably forget, you know, all the little intricacies of what it was like to start so it probably you, I mean, you probably can learn a little bit more from somebody that's actually on their journey as opposed to somebody that's a completed it, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because they're they're much closer to the beginning and all of the things that the little mistakes that they made, not even at their mistakes, but just you know, hurdles that they had to overcome. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 5: Fair that's a great way to look at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, all right, Jamie, Well, I guess that's that's going to be it for this episode. So we really appreciate you coming to hang out with us, man, and uh cannot wait for the next time.
Speaker 5: That was fun. How do I cross market this with you? How do I promote your show? Or what's the best way to like, can I say check this out, I'll be on it, or what what do you prefer?
Speaker 1: Or so well, I mean, we we have all the social media's I'm going to definitely be making clips out of this whenever it goes up, and so maybe you know, we can probably you know, collaborate on clips or something like that or yeah, I mean whatever you'd like to say. I mean, we we are a podcast, but We're also on YouTube, so you can also you know, you can find us on YouTube and Spotify and Apple podcasts and all that kind of stuff. So we I think we have like a link tree with all of our links, you know, however you want to go about it. It's yeah, we really.
Speaker 5: Appreciate that because I'd love to share that on my website and then to my you know, a mailing list, and then on TikTok and off your things.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'll send you I'll send you the video then okay, yeah, and then you can post it wherever you want.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just yeah, I can the link. I guess I can just throw it up on the website or whatnot.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, either way, thanks great, hell yeah man, we appreciate that. Well all right, look, yeah, we'll talk a little bit here after the show. But you know, for those who are tuning out, thank you guys so much for coming to join us on this episode and we hope to see it on the flip side.
Speaker 4: Bye.
Speaker 2: Good keep