Speaker 1: Welcome to the Evil Effects with your host Old Wrestling Hub, Charis Horror and Alex Copito.
Speaker 2: We come with.
Speaker 1: Evon match play, play madness.
Speaker 3: Oh, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, shops and the monsters of all agents, face and time. Welcome to the Evolve Effect, Episode seventy two. I'm joined today by the two wisest and strongest members of ever there ever was evolved shot of Retard hello mm hmm, and wise man from the West, mister E. D.
Speaker 2: Soper.
Speaker 4: One head's kind of hurt a little bit because like my hair, did they get the beer?
Speaker 5: Did?
Speaker 2: That's tomorrow?
Speaker 3: But okay, hope you feel better, ladies and gentlemen. This is episode seventy two. We have a new ring announcer for now. He actually put on his Twitter that he will be there for about, you know, four episodes, so hopefully I taged him saying please stay.
Speaker 5: Micron sucks, so just just don't come back, Microme.
Speaker 3: Before we get started, like always, we have the de Evolver A with all the crazy stuff and I'll just press the button now because it's some crazy stuff that happened.
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 6: You may think of evolution as an upward process things evolved from primeval slide up to single cell organism up to intelligent life. The evolution, of course, works the opposite way back to simpler forms.
Speaker 5: Now listen, gentlemen.
Speaker 3: News that's happened over the last couple of days between Joey Jenella one person and Marcus Mathers now supposedly and allegedly Joey Jenella's friend or others I forgot his name, was trying to convince Marcus Mathers in a ring to burn his w e ID contract.
Speaker 5: Seana, your thoughts It didn't do.
Speaker 3: It though it was a planned like wrestling event type of things.
Speaker 5: What are your thoughts?
Speaker 7: I don't know. I just think like sometimes things like that can be taken too seriously. And I think there are certain things that you say, hey, you want to burn or something like things like that don't because I think that just looks bad if it goes through. Like do something that can be like have a fake piece of gear made right that looks like a replica of something that means something to you, so you get to keep it something that actually is that. But I think, you know, with all the work and getting to the ID talent, I think had happened. Even if it was you know, staged or whatever, it's going to look bad and it's not going to be good and it's going to be like do you really care about being there? So do something silly. Burn a T shirt, break a watch, you know something that you're like, oh, it has sentimental but it's not it's the replica. Do something like that. But something that you're working hard for to achieve is you're just asking for pettiness.
Speaker 5: I feel yeah, beauty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is actually my first time hearing about and I agree with Seanna one hundred percent, like, just get something else. It doesn't have to like why the contract of all things? I mean, that's not the even if it's funny, someone at WWE it's not gonna think it's funny.
Speaker 2: And you just don't want to go down that path.
Speaker 4: Just like you said, just make up something if you have to, all like a T shirt. Oh it was a teddy remember the Teddy Bear would that they wouldn't chew And then.
Speaker 2: We're feuding over like the story of the tender on the volve.
Speaker 4: Like something like that. I'm pretty sure she didn't really sneak in that boy's room. Take the tuddy bear and rip the head off. I'm pretty sure that didn't happen in real life. So I'm like, yeah, just something like that, just make up something. But ww contract, that's crazy, even if it's not the actual contract, just by saying it, it's just you're just asking for trouble and everything.
Speaker 5: So I just wanted to bring that up.
Speaker 3: Does never really that happened in the Well, I guess at NXT when they said, oh, you know, Theahale pins Nikita on Evolve, and she might and then she pinned. She pinned her again, Well, she tapped her the first time, but pinned her again, So shout out one of your thoughts on THEA twice pen the Vault champion.
Speaker 7: In a sense, it's gonna be good. Like when she got that pin on her, I was like, oh yeah, they are setting this up hard horror for that, you know championship there. I think that's really good for THEA too, because I'm A. I'll be a huge THEA fan and I will defend her because I love her. But I think to continue into the Evolved storyline, the storyline with the Natty thing, I think it's really good to finally put THEA in the Spotlight, and I think the storyline is going to be able to carry over on both brands really well. And I think next week we may see on both something with THEA being like, oh, yeah, I got you twice, now let's go. So I think it's gonna play out really fun.
Speaker 3: Okay, eod your thoughts on THEA finally beating her by the way she beat She beat her with the same move that accidentally won her the belt the first time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a good surprise because going into the match, I'm just think in one, it's already weird that THEA and Jada or attack in the first place, because I remember they had a little blood feud that now their best sies. But besides that, I actually just thought it was gonna be Parker that was gonna, you know, get the pin. So when I saw them say, oh, they're actually tying it into Evolve, which makes sense because really you could even have Parker pin Carmen it like any combination would have worked. So the fact that they did it this way, I'm like, oh, they're actually trying to have some continuity between the programs. So when they talk about it next week, now I can say, oh, this is what happened.
Speaker 2: She's pinned her twice in the last two weeks. So I did like that. I didn't see it until it actually happened.
Speaker 4: Like this makes complete sense for those who watch Evolve, and if you don't watch.
Speaker 2: Evolve, it made sense for them too and everything.
Speaker 4: So now they can now you can talk about it on both brands.
Speaker 3: Actually I agree on that because they didn't and we're spoiling thing lady and gentlemen. But THEA and Nikita was not mentioned and evolved this episode not a whisper. So that means they're gonna stretch this out until the fourth episode, which is fine, it's smart.
Speaker 5: Stretch it out to the main events. Go for it.
Speaker 7: And I will say I have one little like, really we're gonna do this here that I have to bring up. We saw Robert Stone being one to replace Harlem in Nikita's side place on the nxty social media channels. Why was that not on the Evolve media channels, and why was Thatcher not the one to switch out their place?
Speaker 5: Thank you for bringing that up. Oh go ahead, gone old, now go on.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, I know Stone, and one of them said that Thatcher's not there on Tuesdays, So just explain away why Thatcher, why he was the one doing it. I'm like, that's a little flimsy, but it's a reason. So my it should have been Thatcher. But he said, yeah, he's not here on Tuesdays, so that's why he's doing it. But all I said was Nikita's like, I don't know if Harlem, Yeah, Harlem didn't get his side plates.
Speaker 7: Yeah they did it. Yeah, they ended up having a social with Robert giving Harlem his plates.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, I haven't seen that one. Saw the one with Nikita and that's what he was talking about. Yeah, that you would normally, but it's Tuesdays and he's not here on Tuesdays, so.
Speaker 5: It makes sense.
Speaker 3: But you know what doesn't make sense that when we get to the main event, Harlem clump, like, remember the same day where Stone's like, here, here's your name plates. He makes this great promo, he promotes evolves. Then in the main event, the same name plates are not on.
Speaker 5: The belt, So what are you doing here?
Speaker 3: Why would you show the same exact promo the same day and then say, oh, by the way, it's it's timey whiney shit, it's no well, let's let's I will get a rant.
Speaker 5: On that for the next five minutes, but I'm not gonna do that. Ladies and gentlemen. Time for the we have Harlem Lewis he talks about.
Speaker 3: I love this little line that he says from the second he got to the PC, all he wanted was the Evolved Chanceship, not the NXT, not going to Ross knock Down to WrestleMania. It's like, no, I want to get the Evolved Championship. That's what's up. And he says that the Harlem Violence World Tour starts now. So Seana, your thoughts on the promo before we get to the first segments.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I really like this promo. Having each of them have their moment to talk about the match. I thought was a really great way to set it up because the match all just came together and then it's like here we are, really no crazy built. So I thought it was great to see each of them have their moment to shine and really going into this, I'm like, they're not going to take that title off of Harlem, And then when he said that, I was like, yeah, they're really not taking it off of Harlem. But Aaron, you know coming back. It makes you wonder where he's gonna go. Are we going to see them? So there's where it's there. But I really liked it. It was kind of nice to give them all that moment before the main event tonight or last night.
Speaker 5: Joue eude your thoughts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I really did like his promo. Like I said, I think he's getting better with the promos, but like all of them doing their promos, and it was weird. It feels like the feud is longer than what it actually is, and it's only because they've been feuded with Aaron.
Speaker 2: That's where the bulk of the feuding has actually come from.
Speaker 4: Everybody's really feuded with Aaron Rourke, not Harmon Lewis himself. So the big story that he got Max has had his chance against Aaron, work for the championship, Tristan, same thing. So it feels like it's longer because it's all been based around the championship. So it made sense and everything, and it really makes you think that Harlon Lewis was ragining a lot longer than he actually was. So yeah, they did a good job and it was a good way to open it open up the show It showed just how important the Evolved Championship is, so everybody why what their motivations are forgetting it and just throwing some seeds and everything, like, Okay.
Speaker 2: Is Harmon Louis gonna come out or not?
Speaker 4: Because me going into the show, I was saying thinking that I don't think they're gonna take it off of them, but this promo kind of made it seem like they might.
Speaker 2: We don't know, so wait, hold on, I can't hear you out.
Speaker 5: I mean, my bad. Okay, there we go.
Speaker 3: I like this promom because it shows that how Harlem was is he's an involved man through and through. That's like how Jackson Drake was in the beginning. He wasn't really talking about NXT, he was talking about Evolved. Shout out to Jackson Drake, he lost your girl next week. But for Harlem. Yeah, sure, you laugh because you know it's true, Michael. Michael likes some tall ones and thick ones, not them skinny boys.
Speaker 2: You can't look at people that way anymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But you know what, ever, since Aaron Rod passed by, she's like, we could do anything.
Speaker 5: Yay, oh my god. Okay.
Speaker 3: Also, I want to give a shout out to Veronica Heaven, and she has been let go by the company. She's she she used to be, Okay, her name is Vallen Gray. She used to she used before signing her I d in February March to now she now go by Veronica West.
Speaker 5: You know, so I get that.
Speaker 3: This is a quote from progressing dot Net I heavily criticized evolved when she appeared in the Flowerly Sunday Best Dress a couple of weeks ago for a Nikito lyons.
Speaker 5: Yes, she was alled like Flowery.
Speaker 3: Noting that they had completely dropped the ball in her character and had stripped her everything that.
Speaker 5: Made her unique.
Speaker 3: When you signed Dan Housen, it isn't because he's a world class in the ring talent, No, you like the gimmick. Ww saw fallin Gray's gimmick which got her over and started to strip her of it.
Speaker 5: Your thoughts on that, Shauna, which is kind of true.
Speaker 3: They stripped her one one match with Leila with the bird and after that it was a flower dress.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I noticed that too, because that's where you know, she's the fallow and that's you know, changing in because she's the fallen angel. And I noticed that, like right, away on the Nikita thing, I'm like, why is Fallen not looking like Fallen has looked before? So you know, you have to wonder if that creative decision led to part of this to be like, hey, I am this is who I was before. So I think it's going to be interesting on the indies now what she picks up and where she goes from here. But you know, if this wasn't meant for her, it wasn't meant for her, you know, wish her all the best and all the luck, you know, and hopefully, you know, maybe one day down the future we see her again. But you know, things happen and sometimes they don't mesh. So just wishing her the best and hopefully, you know, this leads to bigger and better things for her.
Speaker 3: Agreed completely, eod your thoughts on this and the fact that her character on Evolve It's way different than her character on Instagram, which is extreme. I like her extreme things. But your thoughts on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I actually didn't notice the outfit. I just figured there was just so many people in that involved in that match that maybe it was a time thing.
Speaker 2: Because I did like the wings.
Speaker 4: I thought that was I thought that was great so I just thought maybe it was a time issue, so I didn't think nothing of it. And yeah, it was funny, funny that you mentioned about her character on Instagram because I saw what she was doing on Instagram, I think right before that match even happened.
Speaker 2: It's like different. I just figured, okay, indies they do.
Speaker 4: They just do different things on Indy sometimes, so that's all I thought it was. So I didn't know it was like something where like she was gonna leave the company like over it. I just thought, Okay, she's kind of just doing her indie stuff. I think I saw one with her two other people. They were doing something. I'm like, oh, oh this is different and everything, like, okay, good for her. But yeah, she's super young. I didn't realize how young she was. And just because you're not w W now doesn't mean you might not get back in there later on. So it's like, just do what you need to go do and hopefully we'll see you back here one day, and if not, maybe we'll you on another promotion.
Speaker 2: So it's not the end of the world.
Speaker 4: We've had people already been like uh acts for releases and went off to other places and doing some good stuff.
Speaker 2: So you know, yeah, that's that's what I say.
Speaker 4: I was just kind of shocked when I heard about I was like, wait, she was just being featured because I didn't know why she was gone.
Speaker 2: I just knew she wasn't there anymore.
Speaker 4: But it seems like, okay with more more, Okay, they kind of did it, did stuff that.
Speaker 2: I guess she kind of just wanted to do something else. So nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, you know what, Veronica Haven or Veronica West, Veronica Gray, whatever you want to call yourself.
Speaker 5: Two things. Hope we get the interview soon, fingers crossed.
Speaker 3: And two go to our Oh there's a woman called ember Moon down there with her own wings. You can make a whole like Greek mythic freaking storyline with that.
Speaker 5: I came from the same place you came from. HI like, just just go go nuts because you can. You know, it's true. In our wage, they take anybody and everybody and they them stars. Zata Steele's having fun down there.
Speaker 2: Because that's what she calls them. All.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, all right, I like that. All right, now, let's get to the show.
Speaker 3: Moll Squad comes out all dressed, I mean, minus Jakari and Santy. They're just in wrestling gear. Uh CJ is dressed up, which I thought it was gonna be CJ versus Holloway next week.
Speaker 5: I'm I guess not.
Speaker 8: I was like, all right, I guess we're not gonna do that this week, and I guess not next week either, So I guess I'm gonna set it up for like the last set of tapings, which is fine, stack it up smart.
Speaker 3: I don't even need the transcript for this. This is ridiculous, basically, uh CJ. First off, CJ and Max Abrams hug hey, thank you, I love you too. CJ says, if Max wins, the title belt will be hot Boys summer. Max Abrams goes and tells Robert Stone and Blake Howard have you been telling people what magg is and I love that. Robert Stone immediately just points to Blake Howard like no, that's his fault. Also, then this hello Ryan Katz in the background acting like you just had a hot dog, and he just laying down chilling.
Speaker 5: I'm like, what the fuck are you doing there? Okay, and he's just looking at him like why are you?
Speaker 3: Uh okay, and Blake Howard's like, oh what the hell they continue on something.
Speaker 5: Greta says, you know, oh.
Speaker 3: If you win the championship, we're gonna be the best thing ever with the best tag team.
Speaker 5: You're like everything else.
Speaker 3: As this is happening, Victor Zanoff and Chido Azure in the back. They already beat up Kai Karari so much that he left the company.
Speaker 5: Sorry about that.
Speaker 3: I had to make that joke, and they look at they look at like, oh, fuck this shit. So they go into the ring and before we start the match, Seana, your thoughts on the promo and the fact that Victor and Zana by the way French intro, I did like the beats.
Speaker 5: That was pretty badass. But your thoughts.
Speaker 7: I did like the promo, and I will say going into what happened in the match, I think at first I was like, why are we giving the boys a match? But then you know, I was like, it makes sense for what happened after the match. But I really like how the Mog squad thinks they're up here and sometimes they get knocked down a peg or two, but then they go right back up here, like so it's kind of going to be interesting of when they're finally gonna get that they're not all of that in a bag of chips like they think they are. Even though they've got that mentality, which is great. I think we're really pushing Max a lot, which is awesome. But I was like, because we would said, you know, what is that you're going to do before this started, we were like, what is that you're doing? Because he said he had a special surprise, you know for the Mog Squad. Still upset to see Cheeto and Victor having matches. I just want chaos out of them. But I liked it. It's making the Mog Squad just be unbelievable. And the thing is, if we're going to have a tag team division, we've got two heel tag teams, where's our face tag team. We got to get a face tag team in there somewhere to tackle these guys. But I enjoyed it. Everything with the mock Spot just makes me laugh, Like they just make me laugh because they're so ridiculous. They're so over the top. I'm like, instead of saying mog, I can hear them just being like bro bro bro, Like that's what I think every single time, is they're just like the Bros. But yeah, I think it's gonna be fun, and I think when they eventually realize, oh maybe we aren't all of that, it's gonna be interesting. But they're always They're just fun, that is true.
Speaker 5: Eating of your thoughts on the promo before the match.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought the problem was good.
Speaker 4: I was surprised by the promo basically when they came out, and I'm like, why is Santi and Ball in gear? Because did Sam call out Valor last week? So I thought that's what they're about. The hype up, Like, wait, no, Vala is in street clothes.
Speaker 2: I think I guess it's gonna be a tag match of.
Speaker 4: Some sort because I did not see anything on social media about this match happening, so I went into it cold. I don't even know about like, I think two matches, not this one. I just like their promo. It's like they could have been a clone of the Vandy Project, but they're not. They all went to the same college though, they all went to the same college and the same parties, but they are uniquely their own. And when they start mogging out of nowhere, it's I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I just laugh every time. He's just been cutting promo.
Speaker 4: Then they just mogged and everybody just does a Charlie's Angel pose or something, and I find that hilarious.
Speaker 2: But yeah, they are hyping them up, like Max abram.
Speaker 4: Is is the uber Hill right now and uber Hills they need an uber faction and that's what they're that's what they've been right now.
Speaker 2: So I'm still looking forward to Sam Holloway and Valor.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised they didn't really address that at all the call out, but we'll see what's gonna happen in the future. We know they're gonna a something's gonna happen, but we'll talk about that later on in the show because something else happened.
Speaker 5: So yes, they did address what.
Speaker 3: But in winter but we'll talk about that and specifically it did, but not really all right, the mock Squad J Ball.
Speaker 5: Whatever versus Victor Danoff in shadow Ash.
Speaker 3: Before the match started, Santi took off, like ripped off the white affro that he has a victims ouf and like and like threw on the floor and even commented.
Speaker 5: Even commentary is like, yeah, you should have done that.
Speaker 3: You should really study your people before you jump in the match, Like you guys are not. That's not smart, all right, here, we go Xanov and a Biggers and Slam teammate Ash. I did like how the first thing that Xanoff did was just push Santi over the rope, like get out here, Like okay, we're.
Speaker 5: Just gonna start off the match like that.
Speaker 3: Back from the break, Jakari hit a splash in the corner on Zanoff and an impressive drop kick. He had a gut runs two plix three more times. I did like that. The tag team between Jakari and Santi was fluid and beautiful. Tag jump in, jump out, tag jump in jump out every single damn time. I don't even need this anymore. Shidoh was throwing people left and right. I did love that, just judoing everybody. At one point, Xanov was in the corner by the mob squad and he was trying to get away, and the ref was clearly seeing Jakari ball grabbing Zanov's leg from the outside and just holding him he and I was wondering canon ref stopped him from doing that because he's in the match, but he's outside.
Speaker 5: Should it be legal or not?
Speaker 3: Leave?
Speaker 5: I don't know, it's kind of weird.
Speaker 3: After all that, Zanov and Victor said, you know, what, We're actually better than these guys, so let's just end this up. They rounded it up, jump up German souplex for the one two three, and Max and Abrams and CJ m all outside and I love this specific thing that happens. Jakari Ball is holding something to Reda's head and Max is saying, don't worry about it.
Speaker 5: Let's heel up a little bit.
Speaker 3: Once my main event happens, you'll beat by my side thatcher comes in. Didn't I mentioned this to you guys. Monk Squad is banned from ringside. Everyone puts their hands up. Jakari Ball forgets that he's holding victors. I mean he's holding Santhi's head. Let's go of his head. His head hits the floor.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 3: I felt him. I felt the pain for him. I'm like, oh crap, so go backwards. Youd your thoughts on the match and the fact that Monk Squad are banned from ringside.
Speaker 2: I thought the mattress is really good.
Speaker 4: I did like, I'm gonna call it the the Unicorn Express until they come up with a name for it the Monks, But I did like how they did their little tag and would jump it in and out that was pretty cool.
Speaker 2: But Victor and them, they were pretty impressive.
Speaker 4: Cheta reminds me of I think it's just the gear of Steve Blackman, because I haven't seen anybody kind of wear that since Delete the Weapon did back.
Speaker 2: In the back of the day.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I'm glad they kind of did have this match now because it does pay off something that happened like a couple of weeks ago when they were in the VIP section during their match and they wanted they were rooting for Victor in them to win, but Victor and Victor Chido don't like anybody.
Speaker 2: So it looked like it was gonna go down that day, but it didn't.
Speaker 4: So the fact they wanted to match with them and the fact that they are supposed to be like the badasses of Evolved, so it makes it that they did beat the mog Squad, and the kind of the outcome to me wasn't really ever in doubt. They had some good spots, but overall, like Victor and Cheato pretty much controlled the entire match and my and I think he dragged Santi. Yeah, he dragged them at one point to make a tag that was I think Victor did that was insane and them being from yeah, and from them being banned from ringside for Max's match.
Speaker 2: What's smart. And I'm glad they kind of get that out of way because it is.
Speaker 4: It's already a fatal four way match, and to add three more people to it would have been it might be like too much in my opinion, So the fact that they're band already, even though they could have just you know, do whatever.
Speaker 2: But I do like the fact they were banned from ringside so we.
Speaker 4: Can just get the four and four no DQ shenanigans that we would get or non shenanigans. But I didn't want to see other people involved. It's already enough people in the first place, so that was a good call. But he should have What I thought that I should have done was say something about Victor and Cheedto, though, because he did fire them, yeah, and now they're wrestling, I'm.
Speaker 2: Thinking he should at least said something.
Speaker 4: Or addressed it somehow, like either even though I don't like the fact that you're here, you were impressive, just anything, just.
Speaker 8: Anything, Yeah, I agree on that.
Speaker 3: Also, thank you for reminding me that Victor picked up Cheto and used him as a human suplex on the body twice.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh, you just they don't like they just and I love that.
Speaker 3: Robert Stone said this, it's not smart for the Mob Squad that piss off two Olympians, two actual Olympians.
Speaker 5: In a tag team together. It's rare. But either way, Seana, your thoughts.
Speaker 7: I really liked the match. I thought it was great. I love that move like towards the end. I don't know what it was called when the match ended. I love that. But the thing that gets me, and I still don't understand this is it's playing on what you said. So Thatcher hires Hido and Ash, they cause chaos, they don't do what he wants to do, and yet he's using them to punish the Mog Squad, Like I don't. I don't get that part. I think that's kind of funny that the Mog Squad loses and he's got this thing out for the Mog Squad, but not for the security team that he hired that has caused chaos on Evolve. So I think that's a little strange. But I thought the match was really good and I love the turn of events that you know they couldn't be there because I was like can we just have a straight up match for Harlem's first match, and knowing that they were banned from ringside, you know, lays that chaos down so it can just be those four guys. So I understand why they did it, but I think it's gonna be interesting. I think we're gonna see a lot more feuding between Cheeto and Ash and the Mogs squad going forward, because we really can, you know, switch out the two going up against them. So it's gonna be fun to see if we see the Mog squad come after them again and we put CJ and Max in there. CJ and someone else. So loved the match, and I'm just really excited now to see how the storyline plays out with the Mogs.
Speaker 5: Agreed completely. I love that they just got their asses beat.
Speaker 3: They try to be strong, but at the same results, they just know that.
Speaker 5: These are two Olympians and you didn't study them, and you just.
Speaker 3: Even though they didn't, I mean they didn't, they kind of knew because they walked in. They're like, oh, we have a tag mansional. They kind of knew that they were going to fight two Olympians. Its just I feel like they were better than them. And that was stupid. That was stupid in the whole different type of ways.
Speaker 7: And that's what I love about it is they just think they're like untouchable and then they get their butts whooped, basically, and then all of a sudden they're not like taking anything like, oh hey, we need to like regroup now. They're like, nope, We're still on top. We're gonna take everybody down. It's like, guys, it's not this plan is not working for you.
Speaker 5: The dumb Boy Summer for those guys. Honestly, all right, moving on, we're gonna like combine a little bit with two and one here, Okay.
Speaker 3: Backstage, norm Dr Marcus Mathers and Romeo Marina were talking in the locker room. Marcus was telling the newcomers that it felt like the w w ID Class one point one one point program was failing, and it is and it's falling apart too. Everyone's just going to different ways. If Skyle Camp comes up and says he's peaking and just got a big win, Capaccio Jones slides in velveteen dream style with whatever he was drinking and tells no one. Darr says, look, I don't want to hear this shit, Romeo to get the hell out of here. So they leave, and Cap says, look like, if you were nice to people and just shut up, people would not be mean to you. Mathers brings up the fact that you lost twice. It's the Cutler too, to make it true. It's golf. Fake's laugh and said, look, Cutlers of the Cutler's a beast dark state are scary and he and I took him to the limit. If you want to go after Cutler, how about you go to Thatcher and ask him for a match against Cutler. So that's coming later, Mathers versus Cutlor and Cap you haven't been winning either, so how about I have a match with you and me? And then like always, it's golf, it's golf, it's gold.
Speaker 5: And then he just fades away.
Speaker 3: We combine this with Thatcher's backs like, which is not really backstage in his office. It's like I think it's a storage closet corner that he made it. Yeah, because there's a fucking there's a freaking locker behind him and there's a ladder.
Speaker 5: That's not an office. That's like you had an office. What happened? Like, oh, hey, we'll keep your office, but.
Speaker 3: We can't change your nameplate. Well, okay, change my name plate. All right, you're gonna have a nice little corner office, which is not office anyway.
Speaker 5: He brings up. That is good, be major events. Starboy comes in.
Speaker 3: Star Boy tells him like, look, I want I want to match with Cappuccino, Like you know, there's a match where it's gone next week, Like I know, Caro, Let's make it a triple thread. He tries to sit on the desk. He said, get off my desk. He gets He's like, all right, fine, you have a triple thread next week. Like oh, and he says, all these weeking young people sitting on people's that's what's wrong with them. So, Seana, what are your thoughts on the first proo, on second promo combined and the fact that next week's.
Speaker 5: Show is called O G versus O G versus Starboy.
Speaker 7: So I think that next week we will see the official heel turn of Cappuccito Jones and the face turn of It's Golf. I think at the end of that match, the flips happen for sure with Starboy in there, and I think star Boys just added to the match. I'm excited to see Starboy in the match, but I think we're gonna see it. It's going to be more it's golf and cappuccino on that. I love the match because it was kind of like Gall's got confidence, you know, he's not just like, hey, let me find a friend. And so I think, you know, this is where Sam's promo that he had last week, I think saying, you know, we need to have a unified front with I D one point zero. So I think we're going to see that play into this to be like, hey, you're bickering. You're bickering, we're one point. Oh, we got to stick together, we got to do this. So I think we'll see Sam come out as a leader at some point. I love how Thatcher's office changes every week. I just think it's hysterical. It's like where is he at this week and what is he doing? He did tell me that he when I talked to him when I met him, he said that that's one of his favorite things to do is to change up the office. So he has a lot to say and what's in there, So that is that is him having fun. But I think it's going to be interesting. But I think this is going to solidify the heel turn and the face turn one hundred percent. I think it's gonna be a great match, and I think in the end, I think Cappuccino is gonna come out on top because of that heel turn, and I think it's gonna come out And then we'll see another program somehow with star Boy, maybe Starboy and Gall teaming up together, maybe that I'll give us our face tag team to take on the other guys. But I loved both promos, but there's gonna be some fallout's for sure.
Speaker 4: Your thoughts, all right, Firstly, we say I really did like the promo, but the match between It's Gull and Cappuccino I did not like. But here's why, because I like Cappuccino and it's Gall and I'm torn.
Speaker 2: I'm torn.
Speaker 4: I was like at first of all, oh, you get a match, and I was saying, oh, no, I gotta pick between the two of them.
Speaker 2: And then they had the no pun intend. They had the Unmitigated Gall to add Starboy to it, who I also like, which makes sense for the Capuccino thing. And I did like the fact that Thatcher was like.
Speaker 4: I'm not changing the match because basically it's a good match. But then he was like, I don't like it's goll either, and so he said, all right, well if you want to be add to the match basically, and now it's a triple threat match, which is a little bit more palatable, palatable to my stomach only because now we're gonna have Somecenani we can pay off the Capucinos storyline with Starboard.
Speaker 2: I do agree with Shanna.
Speaker 4: I do think we're finally gonna get the full heel turn for Capuccino Jones in that match.
Speaker 2: Somehow.
Speaker 4: I don't know how the match is gonna end, because really or we don't even get an ending to the match. Maybe it gets so chaotic we don't even get one, and for purpose of the story, it doesn't really matter, just as long as we can get Capcino is clearly the face. I think it's scalp is. I think he's pretty much a face now. And I think that was a little five next week. How Starboy falls into it, I don't know. I'm guessing there will be a lot of shenanigans that's gonna happen, but I am I'm really looking forward to it, and I do think you're right about Sam Holloway. I think he's gonna play a part in it somehow too, maybe if not the match itself. I think he will show up because he's starting to look like he's becoming the one point zero leader. And even Marcus was saying it. He's like, look about one point zero. We're supposed to be this and that, but we're kind of not. And right one point zero was falling apart right now, and ego, it was gonna happen anyway, and I actually liked it. I was saying that was a good thing for them to begin with, with the four and four three or three.
Speaker 2: Match that they got swept by, because it shows some dissent between the good guys.
Speaker 4: So now we can see like some different characters and I'm really looking forward to it now. I still do't know who's gonna win now. I don't don't put that on me, Ricky Bobby, I don't.
Speaker 5: Thank you for that reference. It's Gall's gonna win. You know why it's Goll's gonna win because.
Speaker 3: You have two people that have their own problems, and it's call is kind of a master of sneaking in wins. He's always done that. My favorite match I watched him is when he did an independent one. That's the one where Jacari Ball got a concussion by Drake. I remember that match that show. Yeah, on that same show he had he had like a gym off with Sean Legacy and at the end of the match, like he's snuck in a quick ass, like just a pant out of nowhere. So I think it's gonna be a like Shot right, and Shot has been right on everything. So I'm gonna go.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna I'm gonna bet bet on black.
Speaker 3: At the next Blackjack table, I will say, Cappuccino turns heel, Starboars turns base and it's goll Stays, It's goal, everybody wins, and then it's all against another win.
Speaker 5: I got it. I kind of weirdly feel Gabe is hearing us.
Speaker 3: He's like, okay, fine, we're gonna give him a winning streak to go after Harlem. That is what we've been saying for weeks, months, a year, like, give him a shot to go up to a championship match, let him have left, let him have it all, and then from there you can decide if you want him or not, because it'll be fine in the Indies, but give him, give him a title shot, and he's come on now now, huh, Skyler Ray on your room. You start to hear the ring announcers different types of tone, straight up.
Speaker 2: Among a panel, and.
Speaker 3: I love that how he said see how he said it. And then Skyler Ray came out commentary. I would clip this, but I'd rather just say it. Blake Howard tells Robert Stone, Oh, I bet your kids are like wanted you to talk to, you know, talk to on your room for them. He's like, no, I actually met on your room just today. She met me and then she threw was which was I think, in her words, a metaphorical dragon ball at me. I don't know what's going on there, That's what she said, and I'm gonna leave it alone right there. So this match was back and forth, a little slow for Anya, like Slanya needs to get more comfortable, and she's been training since she was fourteen and she's twenty right now, so six years training in wrestling. There was a European upper cut by Anya to raise back at one mid three second Skyler hit a bulldog, which is a kind of weird bulldog that she did for a near fall room got a backslide, kind of a weird backslide.
Speaker 5: I did like the sequence where Skyler, sorry on.
Speaker 3: Your Room, didn't eat the feet, and then Skyler countered that with to eat the feet as well, so they both didn't eat the feet.
Speaker 5: I was like, all right, that's kind of weird to do.
Speaker 3: At one point on Your Room, try to go up to the top rope and didn't do it. Second time she went to the top rope, she got up to the top rope and Skylar Ray's like, you've just been too slow. You've been there for three freaking minutes. It's like a twelve minute match already because of your last So kicks her off and then she gets up to the top rope, doesn't the frogs flash for the one two three post match on Your Rooms on the floor, John to read Geronica pri beats the crop out of her and just dog talks her for about thirty seconds. We don't know when when this match is gonna start. We don't know when this is gonna happen. Shot on your thoughts on the match. This match lasted, sorry about that.
Speaker 5: Seconds.
Speaker 7: I like the match. I really thought Gianna was gonna come out during the match because the past two weeks, Anya's come out to do her uh wu in the middle and like whatever she's doing, and it's thrown Gianna off. So I in my like, hey, this is what I was convinced Gianna was coming out in the match, and that's how the match would end. It would do something for Aunt like it would distract Anya. Anya would lose. Gianna comment out on my thing and said nope, she just lost it on her own, lol. So I thought that was pretty funny. I like the match. It really kind of gave us more of who Skylar is because we really haven't seen her for a while. So I think that was really good. And I think once again we're seeing Annia's trying to do that move being hesitant. So when she finally does land it, for whatever it is, if it's with Giann or another match, it's gonna be this big moment because she had those two falls the one time she tried to do it, being real skittish staying up, So I think this is another playing into she's gonna do the move, she can't do the move, so that way, when she hits it finally, it's like, holy shit, she did it. So and I think we're gonna see that with Anya, and I just wish they would play out with her and Gianna just a little bit more, maybe a backstage segment something between the two of them. But I really liked the match. I thought it was good and it's a really good storyline build up to keep for Anya to go so we can finally see her hit them move eventually.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so.
Speaker 3: Before we get the EOD, all on your has to do backstage is that Gianna's walking. Even though we don't really have a backstage and evolve, it's just a little sections of pocket universes.
Speaker 5: So let's just say, let's just.
Speaker 3: Say she's backstage in the locker room, and then she hears on your room and then on your room does the like the Kamana Maya move. They shift to Gianna, then they shift back to on your room and an your run just has a chair sat like that's just simple comedic timing.
Speaker 5: Ladies and gentlemen like you, you know, if unless.
Speaker 3: They have the graphics to show a command maya do a chair or something, or do ninja styles where Jianna looks and when you come back, it's just a log with some with some like like Naruto stuff on the log and it's all on your stuff.
Speaker 5: Do something, because if.
Speaker 3: You get us trust this match for at least if we okay, if we don't get this match at the end of this tapings, you're.
Speaker 5: Really stretching this out game.
Speaker 3: Why why Anya's stuck in this until one the preacher endeavored no thank you d your thoughts.
Speaker 4: On the match, Yeah, I thought the match was I thought it was fine. I do like that Anya is still doing the storyline with the whole top rope thing. But I also agree with Shanna. I thought Capri was gonna come out because I'my's been coming out in her match.
Speaker 2: It'sists the fact that they're both faces.
Speaker 4: I thought, okay, Anya, I mean Capri will come out, distract or do something and then cost her a match. I didn't think she was gonna lose the match clean. What she did, she lost the match clean and Capri came out there, and I'm gonna have to disagree with Alex.
Speaker 2: I want this match. I want this few to continue.
Speaker 4: I needed to end at succession four and I need her to pull up the move at succession four.
Speaker 2: That's what I want.
Speaker 4: That's what I want to see because they threw some stuff out before this last succession. They could definitely put this match on in place of I forgot what happened at the succession.
Speaker 2: We're like, why was that?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Why was that? Why did that even happen?
Speaker 4: Now, this is a storyline I think could use a six session.
Speaker 2: On Paydoff? Is this right here?
Speaker 4: Because it's one of the only feuds that's still going on since the last succession, So paid off, that's what I want to see the match. I don't want to see a match before that. I don't want to see two out of three. I want to see that match at Succession four. That's just me personally and Caprie, she's just so I don't know why. She reminds me of Janis so much from from friends, but uh but I like it and I like the whole. I like what they got going on in Skyler. She got to win, so I'm like, all right, I guess Skyler, I guess you go here now.
Speaker 2: So it's it's fun. It was a it was a fine match so well. It was faster than that last match she had.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it felt like they were doing the moves correctly.
Speaker 2: It just was like at half speed.
Speaker 4: It felt like the last match she was in, and this match felt like, okay, they're actually doing the moves and everything at like regular speed.
Speaker 5: So no, she was, I'm not knocking on your room. It was a good match.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, before oh yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: And by the way they implied it in the commentary, Skyler Ray won the LFG Season two. Skyler Ray, Well, like you've been saying it so many times and she doesn't win. It's an embarrassment the LFG, which is not even like a winner thing anymore. But to what Eod's comments saying that we have to extend this all the way to Succession four, oh no.
Speaker 2: Because I want to see it at succession four. That's why, no other.
Speaker 5: Reason, why than that I gotta new buttons. I got new buttons.
Speaker 3: But you can do this this like when you were saying this, I was imagining Sean Michaels versus Undertaker, and that was just on your room, Genie Joan Nika Fri.
Speaker 5: You're just setting this up the Devil versus the Angel. All right, fine, I get it cool again. I want to see it.
Speaker 3: I want to see the match and it better be like Champa versus Gargano, like you guys have just best friends and you're beating the ship out of each other.
Speaker 5: Just beat the clap out of each other. To me, don't care about no blood.
Speaker 3: Come on, they still show any Jones in the in the first movie with the Nazis anyway backstage, not even backstage outside in the NC parking lot. Elijah Hole feels like, Yo, where Brooks Jenson, where you at. I'm gonna find you. I'm gonna fuck you up quick thought on that China. Let's just oh my god, he is.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he was Like. I loved how it was kind of uh, it felt very organic, like he's like, I'm just hunting for him, Like I'm I'm tracking him down. I'm gonna find him. Let's go, let's get this on. Really like it. So waiting to see when we get that next match, and I'm sure it's not. I don't think it's just gonna random leally be next week. I think we're gonna get the announcement, we're gonna get another segment from them, so I don't think we're just gonna randomly get it. But I loved it. It just it felt really nice and organic, like I'm out here, I'm hunting the parking lot. I'm gonna find him. I'm gonna be this ass lake. So I think we're really building this feed up very well, and I think the next match is going to be insane. If it's bull rope, if it's you know, whatever it is, it's going to be absolutely crazy.
Speaker 3: Good point, quick thoughts, EOD And what if Jensen holy Field evolve underground match.
Speaker 4: I don't want to see an Evolve on the ground match on because I just wanted to see that X. I think they should all have like something unique, at least one thing that's unique to each thing.
Speaker 2: Bull rope match. It would be kind of cool if they did have the vote match.
Speaker 4: And for this reason, Brooks has beaten him twice, It'll be nice to see Elijah beat him at the thing that he cherishes the most, the bull rope.
Speaker 2: And hunting this man down in the most dangerous place on Earth is crazy. He was out in the parking lot.
Speaker 4: We all know that's the most dangerous place in rest in the resting world. He's out there just hunting this man. So I thought that was we saw the last time somebody was out in the parking turned into like a forever feud between Cam Riggins and Pate Wilder.
Speaker 2: So I didn't like that. I didn't like that.
Speaker 4: So if you know, you know about the parking lot, so he's out there, he's not afraid of parking lot.
Speaker 2: So I liked it.
Speaker 5: No, I loved it because like that's why I said he was.
Speaker 3: He was literally shirtless in the middle of the afternoon, like I'm trying to find you, Jensen, and every person that's a heels like I'm fucking I'm not fucking him.
Speaker 5: No, we're going the other way. There's another way out of this place. I had. Now, ladies, gentlemen's time for the main events. Harley Riggins is in the VIP section.
Speaker 3: I had a clip from the movie with Amy Schumer and and John Cena where he was in the movie theater. Yeah, I was gonna get that clip. I was gonna get that clip. I tested it, it didn't really work out, so I'm like, all right, cool, So I'm just gonna describe what he said. I'm gonna I'm gonna punch you in your dick hole. So that that's what I would imagine. Harley Riggins is Main Events, Max Abrams, Aaron Rourke, Tristan Angels, and Harlem Lewis. Ryan Katz is your ring announcer who literally, as Eod said, tracks you Mafia. I felt like he was just someone's grandpa. That was just chilling there, Like, is that Robert Stones's grandpa? I don't know who he was. Ryan Katz is a professional wrestler. He is a creative control producer on NXT and he sometimes helps evolve as well.
Speaker 5: It helps Gabe Sapolski.
Speaker 3: What I found out is that Mike Ron was unavailable for June twentieth for set of taping, So Ryan Katz came in and just did the set of tapings for June twentieth, So that's we're gonna see him for four episodes. I tagged him on Instagram saying can't you just stay forever? Micron sucks? So that's how it is. Like now, if it's like card sorry cardiem invisib woman man him a good point. I can accept Ryan Katz dressed like that, that's just who he is.
Speaker 5: If he dressed like attracts suit all the time, I'm not gonna knock on him. That's who he is.
Speaker 3: The voice is what matters in announcing, right, The voice is what really matters. But Mike Rome that bum would come down to evolve dressed like on dressed like a Tuesday, as Cardian would say it, like, no.
Speaker 5: You're supposed to come in for the main event. Why are you dressed like you just going to Walmart? Look at the shot, Look at the shot of approval nod. You know Dan Well is real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we talked about this like plenty of time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because he's on an XT, He's always dressed and I get it, and I'm just like always and I'm like, you could easily do something where it's like maybe it's a jacket, an overcoat something, because yeah, I get there doing four episodes, but that wardrobe budget is pretty extensive and you've got a pretty large one there. You could swap out, Like even if you're wearing what you're wearing on NXT, wear the same you know, not costume, but we are the same stuff you're wearing. You know it's there in wardrobe.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say I'm fine with it for regular main event matches, but for championship matches, you you should put.
Speaker 2: In an effort and everything.
Speaker 4: For yes matches, Mike ropes like, if you want to wear like just a regular main event like next week's main event. You want to wear what to me, that's fine, But for a championship match, I'm like, you gotta do better, Mike, because we know you can't who we see and you you were dressed to the nines on XT all the time. So when he comes out sometimes it's not even like it's a bad fit. It just feels like it's a championship match. You should pull something extra to it.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 3: Yes, Yes, do better, Mike Rome. If not, we we sent the way Chewi. We could send you away too.
Speaker 5: Anyway.
Speaker 3: N Katz announces that every person and he says it was such gramatas. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna copy him, but he was so freaking good in every single one bell rings.
Speaker 5: Harlem Lewis's first action if this was D and d is run after Aaron do the same thing twice. Aaron Work's like fuck that jumps over boom everyone.
Speaker 3: Aaron Rourke tried to do finishers or special moves on everybody, but since he's fought everybody already, they knew what to do. At one point, Tristan Andels was on the top rope. An Rourke does a handstand like he did before, and mix Max Abrams is under him and Tristan andingrels like I've already got caught by this before. Nope, so he slams him down. At one point, Harlem Lewis had Max Abrams in an inverted an inverted DDT pose. He grabs Tristan angels and I thought he was gonna do like a weird thing like No, he just Urinaggi's max Urina, Aggie's Tristan on Max Abrams. It was quite freaking beautiful. This match was powerful and just potent. At the end, Tristan is out, don't know where he is. Max Abrams is getting beat up by everybody. Uh mister, mister Aaron or just Aaron work does the does the over the rainbow one two, Harlem slides in, does the Shining Wizard, picks up Max Abrams does his finish the boom slang for the one two three, Aaron slides in on the two point ninety nine to stop him. And then the last, not the last frame, but the last thing you see after the bell rings is just Harlem and Aaron staring at each other saying, yeah, I gotcha, I got youa sorry.
Speaker 5: So after that Harlem stands tall.
Speaker 3: Nothing really happened after that, really, so shot aw your thoughts of the match and the scene that I think this is not his final evolution. I think this is just the continued to a final evolution between Aaron and Harlem.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I really like the match. Like I said, I'm glad storyline wise. You know, the mog Squad was banned from ringside because when you have a fail four way, you didn't need all of that chaos, and I think it would have been a disservice to Harlem for this being his first title defense if they had had all of that excess chaos in there going into it. New Tristan was not gonna win, like he's got that thing going on with Shiloh. But as we know, Shiloh is now out for a few weeks because he has a broken facial bone. So Shilah was out. So it's going to be interesting to see what they do with Tristan because these have already been taped, so and now he doesn't have Shiloh on NXT. So but I knew. I knew Tristan wasn't going to win. Max. I didn't think so either, just because without the mog Squad there. I feel like he needed. If the Mogs Squad was ringside, I would have put more stock into Max potentially winning because they would have caused chaos. But I do think that this with Aaron, we're going to get an official rematch. I think Aaron deserves an official like his final evolution and a one on one rematch. There's part of me secretly that would love to see the evil gay character come out, but since they did tone Aaron back, I don't know if we'll see that side of Aarin, but I do think it's set up really well. And I was actually shocked we didn't see anybody else come out to challenge after that. I thought for sure it was going to be like, all right, these three are down, who's coming out for the stair doown? I've got next?
Speaker 2: All of that.
Speaker 7: So it was kind of interesting. So I think we're gonna probably stay in the bubble of these three for continuing after Harlem, You'll be all right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this was a really good fiddle four way and I did like the fact when Harlem got in there at first, Stone was talking them up, like, oh yeah, he's gonna be fighting like four guys and he was like, yeah, he's probably used to fighting like ten guys at one time.
Speaker 2: I did like that to show that, Oh yeah, Harlem lose. He's a badass. But yeah it was a really good match.
Speaker 4: And like Seanna was saying, like most of this was basically Harlem is a champion, but most of the few go through Aaron work. So the fact that he's doing moves that he's beating some of these guys with.
Speaker 2: But it's like, oh, we've actually learned from our mistakes.
Speaker 4: So when he tries to do a move that finished them off, oh they know what to do or you know, could get out of it some way. So I did like that. It's like, Okay, we studied you just like you studied us. But at the end, when I one thing I like about the matches. At the end, once Harlem won, they said he stole one. To me, he did not steal one. It is a fatal four way match. He did what he had to do and everything, and I mean what he's supposed to do. Oh let me wait for him to get back into the ring or what.
Speaker 2: It's like, he did what he had to do. He took advantage of the situation.
Speaker 4: Sure, he didn't beat him, but he beat somebody and Aaron. He did get into the ring late. It's not like he ever broke up the pen to begin with because he got in late and he just kind of stopped, so you can't so them saying he stole it. It's not like Aaron Rourke came in broke up the pin at the last second, but it was already too late. He didn't even get to him to break it up because it was already too late.
Speaker 2: So I did like to stare.
Speaker 4: Down and like, like y'all were saying, it looks like we're gonna get another one on one match between Harlem and Aaron and Riggins is still out there waiting in the wings. But I think we're gonna get the Aaron Roork match first before we get to to Riggins. I think Riggins will be after maybe Rock is like completely gone to NXC if that's the plan, But I think we need to have the aar Work payoff first before we have like another contender in there, like pay that off, have his final evolution, whatever you got to do, then move on to Briggins.
Speaker 2: But Riggins is there.
Speaker 4: He's taking his claim that a he wants to be the next person up and parking big Rigs in the championships and all that good stuff.
Speaker 3: Then he says, Okay, thank you, thank you for setting it up. I actually pressed this button.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if that's PG. That's Rigands for you, that's that's what he said.
Speaker 4: I'm just pet what he said, Like, gentlemen, I know, I know, I know audience for the audience for the audience.
Speaker 3: Not not IODI is a good guy. Alie Riggins is all right. This match lasted five minutes nineteen seconds. This is the by far the fastest fade four wave match I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: It's kind of weird, like it was that I didn't feel like it was that fast.
Speaker 7: Only fun, dude, because the episode felt super fast.
Speaker 5: Y four minutes. That's it. Forty four short episode. Not the shortest. The shortest is thirty seven, but forty forty four.
Speaker 3: But the fact that if you take away the announcer, you take away the entrances, it would have been a nine minute match. CARDI was saying it too. They gave Harle, they gave Aaron Work one minute exactly. They gave Tristan Angels one minute exactly. They gave Max a from thirty seconds and they gave Aaron Work thirty seconds of entrance.
Speaker 5: I mean sorry, Harlan Lewis.
Speaker 3: So everyone had like and then the announcement was too was about a minute and a half.
Speaker 2: You know, everyone was the announcement was he was really really good. I was like, man, he had so much energy. I loved it. It really felt like it was like a big deal. Bring him back for succession.
Speaker 5: Yes, four please? Oh god, yes, I love this.
Speaker 3: Also the ending, thank you for bringing that up that Harla Biggers was trash talking Harlan Lewis. It seems kind of weird that Harley and Harlem are we're in a tag team in main event and they are a tag team in main events.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they're like, oh, I hate you, but we we crushed it. I hate you and like that.
Speaker 2: Remind me real quickfore I forget p J. Voss will be a main event this evening as of disrecording.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, I'll watch that match.
Speaker 5: I wanted you. I bet you're gonna fight Renson Clear and she'll beat her. Everyone beats Rensey Clear main event.
Speaker 2: Ivy now the queen of the event. Right now, everything goes to Ivy. Now it seems like a main event.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 3: Now I want to say the last the one thing, final thing from Progrestling dot Net, the reason I get my stuff.
Speaker 5: Harlem and Media hit a Jackammer on Abrams for the pin. Aaron was second too late to break it up.
Speaker 3: Harlem and Aaron stared at each other even progressing dot Net notice that like they're setting it up for later.
Speaker 5: He complains that it was a short match.
Speaker 3: You should have put in the Nikita lyons he really likes Marcus Mathers or sit down interview with Marcus Mathers with clips of his tour the dragon Gate for seven weeks. I'm like, okay, you really like Marcus Mathers. I respect you on that shot on final thoughts and where can they find you?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 7: I really liked the match. It was really short. I do wish that the final match was just a little bit longer because I think Harlem's first title defense, being a triple threat, he should have gotten a little bit more. I feel like everything there was kind of rushed. I would have liked to have seen something with Nikita after everything that happened last week. And my other thing is I would have loved to have seen someone come out at the end to be like, hey, who's coming after Harlem next? Like the world tours on something even in that sense. But I'm excited to see what happens next week. I'm loving the new ring announcer, so hopefully, you know, like I said, he's here a little bit longer. But overall enjoyed the episode. I just remember sitting there being like, how was this over now? Like what happened? Like how did it go by so quick? But you can find me on TikTok and Instagram under Shauna Reed's Horror where I cover wrestling and I give you horror book recommendations.
Speaker 2: Eod all right, Yeah, this episode was good. I gave it a B overall. I did like the new ring announcer. It flew by.
Speaker 4: I think it flew by because we're we've been used to now having a lot more segments on the show instead of just wrestling, and to this episode didn't have as many segments. It felt like, or if we did, the segments were a lot shorter than other ones.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it did.
Speaker 4: This episode flew by. I didn't realize that the main event was only like five minutes. To me, I was like the whole episode was fast, so but it was good. It was good enough, so like a solid.
Speaker 2: B for me and you guys.
Speaker 4: You could find me at EOD thirty three Wrestling Hub.
Speaker 2: That's my YouTube channel.
Speaker 4: All my socials are on link tree backslash end of Day's three three, which you will find my YouTube channel on. And I do do live watch alongs of Evolve on Wednesday nights, so you want to come by the YouTube channel and long.
Speaker 5: F free great commentary.
Speaker 3: Shout out to coach mcsw he might possibly instinctively allegedly be here tonight for the main show at p do your wrestling on YouTube, check us out on I forgot we have to say this too.
Speaker 5: Shout out to Wrestling Souper and Frindos Network.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Apple, Spotify, Speaker where we can find our audio platforms.
Speaker 5: Shout out to those Evil Shout out to the.
Speaker 3: Jedi Sports Media Network for accepting us into their platforms now and really expressing us on all platforms. We've been like the highs we've ever done with views are here, nine people, so that's really cool.
Speaker 5: Stay healthy, stay happy.
Speaker 3: Tonight at nine o'clock we will possibly possibly not have a full crew, but a crew we have a lot of things to talk about a lot. Stay healthy, stay happy. This was the eve All Effect, episode seventy two, CN seventy three. Because she's about to go crazy
Speaker 1: Lewis let me, I don't want that