Speaker 1: One oh one point three Katie WB with Thallon and Cole.
Speaker 2: There's a conspiracy going around what and I found?
Speaker 3: Oh lo it is two one. Our show is not even three seconds in.
Speaker 2: This has to do if you if you work or if you have a work. I have a job. This okay, this is for you. Then here's the thing.
Speaker 3: This is how I find out I'm laid off possibly.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that would be such an iHeart thing to do right in the middle of the live radio break.
Speaker 3: Sorry found me, no longer need you.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get to that in like literally six minutes. But we do have Katie Perry tickets today, So we do.
Speaker 1: We have Katy Perry tickets at four oh five, five oh five, with Caigo tickets around three thirty.
Speaker 3: I mean, what more could you want?
Speaker 1: One oh one point three kd WB with Fallon and.
Speaker 3: Colt Colt, I have had a wild day.
Speaker 1: I went to do the TV show, got a spray tand went to a Chinese buffet.
Speaker 3: Theyre all flexus here, careful saying that fast. You're going to say something you regret. But what is that? Like a wild And I'm going to winefest tonight.
Speaker 2: What's happening. You don't do anything.
Speaker 3: Ever, Why it's so hurtful and so true.
Speaker 1: It's funny for someone who doesn't. I really don't do anything.
Speaker 3: I do a lot. Actually, yeah, this is.
Speaker 2: Why you don't like doing anything.
Speaker 3: I don't like doing anything.
Speaker 2: You do a lot. There's the thing happening right.
Speaker 3: Now where oh, why you're tell me I'm going to lose my job.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you say a lot of stuff, and I'm like, dude, she's so annoying. She doesn't know she's talking about.
Speaker 3: I understand to.
Speaker 1: You, even though we're supposed to best. I understand to you. I am the Peanuts teacher.
Speaker 2: But yeah, for some reason, it always leads back to you being right.
Speaker 3: Okay, not always, just ninety nine percent of the time.
Speaker 2: You're saying this. A couple of months ago, you were like, there's job job posts that are like ghost posts, right they are.
Speaker 1: They're not real, they're not really looking, and people get so in their head. I've been applying, no one's hiring me because it's not a real job.
Speaker 2: Okay, So now they're taking it back to the job search engines, like indeed, a lot of people use you go on there, you search like jobs and you'll put Minneapolis and you'll be.
Speaker 3: Like, marketing, how far out of it I am? I did not.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of indeed, other than indeed brewing here in the Twin Cities, I've.
Speaker 3: Never heard of that job site.
Speaker 2: So now people are saying that it's not even a real job. So like, indeed, we'll go and they'll find these businesses and they'll just be like, they need a social media coordinator, but they don't really if you go to the actual like website of the business, they're not hiring anybody. But what indeed does is you apply through Indeed, then they have all your data, yeah, and then they sell all of your data. So they have all these fake jobs up there, and everybody's like, oh, hopefully I get this interview or whatever you hit enter, but then they just have all your information they sell it, yeah, and then that's how they're making all their money.
Speaker 1: So okay, number one, Yes, that's awful. Number two, that's sort of what I said when I talked about this a couple of months ago. But it was also in combination with there's something about when a company is public, they have to look like they're growing, So they make these posts which aren't real?
Speaker 3: Number one.
Speaker 1: Another thing was it kind of provides data for companies like who's actually in the market.
Speaker 3: Also, how messed up is that?
Speaker 1: What if you're the social media manager for that company and you see a job posting for your job, I'd be like, oh my god, I'm losing my job.
Speaker 2: I ever happened to a handshake going into a business being like, hey, no one's trust shake hands, I'll do good work. Boom? What happened to that?
Speaker 1: I think Todd wasn't doing a lot of good work, things like this ain't my job.
Speaker 2: I need to keywords and things my resume.
Speaker 1: Yeah that is so sketchy, but I mean, I guess you have to risk giving your info over to indeed, because you still if you're looking for a job, you still got to apply and if in case it's real.
Speaker 2: Now they're saying you should just do it through the website. Like if you go to the website and go to the website and I'm oh, hot tip, then yeah, hot, that's a hot hot tip.
Speaker 1: Got cult. It was a lot of yap on my part. I apologize. I really buried the lead there. M hmm, okay, well, hot tip, you're welcome if you're out there searching for a job.
Speaker 3: Your life has just been changed.
Speaker 2: Boom and one thousand dollars. We could change your life again with some money in ten minutes. At KDWB dot com.
Speaker 1: It's the unbelievable story of the day on one oh one point.
Speaker 3: Three k WB.
Speaker 2: Okay, I understand the sentiment behind this. I just I get it, and it's nice. It's a great gesture, but it just feels there's something a little weird about it. Okay, you're a mother. Thank you Mother's Day right around the corner. Yeah, let me ask you what you think about this. A high school senior knew his mom didn't go to prom because she was pregnant at the time, scandalous, so he decided to ditch his prom day and asked his mom to go with him to prom, and he said if she. She initially said no, I'm not gonna do that. It feels weird. He said that, I'm not going to go to my own prom and I'm gonna miss it because you it'll be a generational missing prom unless you say yes.
Speaker 3: Okay, I see what he's doing.
Speaker 2: She ended up going Okay, sick, feels like what I don't know. It just feels weird, right am I?
Speaker 3: No, No, I think it's sweet.
Speaker 2: You think it okay? All right? Maybe I'm missing is.
Speaker 1: That it's yes, that's the full story.
Speaker 2: That's for me. It feels so so awkward, that's yeah.
Speaker 1: Of course in reality, you don't want to take your mom to prom.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 1: But he's trying to do like a thing where you give her another chance. It's not like there's some weird relationship.
Speaker 2: With them ruining everybody else's prom. It's like, no one wants your mom there. Bro, that's a fair point. That's a fair point, you know what I mean. Now there's a there's a just an actual adult.
Speaker 3: Just in the pretty adults there.
Speaker 2: It's not the same Chad's mom is here dancing, working. Yeah, what the heck? What's going on? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Some parents are really fun, you enjoyed extually. There are some parents I would totally be down with hanging out with, and then of course there are the ones you don't want around. He was just trying to do something nice and wholesome for his mom.
Speaker 2: I feel like if you're doing the worm and a prom, like into your thirties or forties or fifties.
Speaker 3: You do it at every wedding in you're in your thirties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's a wedding, it's not a prom.
Speaker 3: You've done it.
Speaker 1: You did it on our boat cruise, you did it at the State Fair. You literally did it in the hallway earlier to do it everywhere.
Speaker 2: That's not you did it.
Speaker 1: I invited you to my daughter's communion and you did it across.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I didn't have any entertainment. It was Lane waiting for her to get some communion work.
Speaker 3: I'm not Catholic. By the way.
Speaker 2: Someone's gonna turn it up a little bit.
Speaker 3: Okay, got it, got it? Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I was gonna do a story about how dogs evolved eyebrows over time to become more likable.
Speaker 3: But no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Because you chose to do that story instead, Let's do that histor really around like four or three forty.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I have time for that, because that sounds awesome.
Speaker 2: I just thought you were gonna be weirded out with me. I didn't know you were down was going to prom.
Speaker 3: It's not that. I mean, it's weird, but it's not.
Speaker 1: You made it seem like there was gonna be like, but she hooked up with one of his friends, because that's where I thought you were going.
Speaker 2: It's so weird on one on one point three jd WB.
Speaker 1: I love the fact that randomly they're like checking out, you know, yesterday they have the big Pope reveal. Oh yeah, huge audience, like, what the hell that's Harry Styles. Harry Styles was randomly in the Vatican crowd?
Speaker 2: What a bouse?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Was he in town? Was he in town already to do? Fly in for it? I have a lot of questions.
Speaker 2: I just think that they're tight, they're homies, they go way back.
Speaker 3: It just doesn't seem likely.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like Harry Styles is hanging out with a lot of people in Chicago. Maybe, but fun fact the Pope being from Chicago, he has played Wordle and he has watched Conclave.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's solid.
Speaker 3: Just love a little fun facts like that.
Speaker 1: It just makes me so happy. Oh, by the way, are you watching your Friends and Neighbors the new John ham Show on Apple TV? No, Jake and I it's like kind of our new show since like White Lotus ended, you know, yeah, and the Pit ended. Sure, very much into it. John hamm continues to be my number one heart throb. Why is that he's hot? He has confidence, There's something about him that I feel like he would just dominate.
Speaker 2: So pretty much is everything I'm not?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, exactly.
Speaker 1: RuPaul's Drag Race All Star Season ten debuts tonight on Paramount Plus. This season has a lot of great guest judges, including Chapel Rowan, Ariana Grande, Cynthia Rivo, Sarah Michelle, Gellar, Coleman Domingo. The All Star season features eighteen queens split into three groups of six. Ice Spice actually gets a front row seat to judge the season debut episode.
Speaker 2: So me too.
Speaker 1: But I haven't seen Ice Spice in a minute other than like when she hangs out with Taylor Swift at the suits of football games. Yeah, but it has been a minute. So this weekend on SNL, Walton Goggins is the host. I believe it's the season finale, and there are whispers that his co star Amy lou Wood can make a cameo. Now it would be smart to do that for a couple of reasons. One, they probably just want people to stop talking about there being a beef between them. I mean they started following each other again, I think to do that, But also it would show kind of like a we've forgiven each other and we've moved on from where SNL made fun of her a couple of weeks ago and she was hurt by it, So it could be like an olive branch situation. So I could see it making sense that she would stop in How crazy is this moment? Simon cal is used to be at least the harshest critic on American Idol, and I feel like this is a kind of extreme way to judge. But a man, he said, once asked him to review him hooking up and that he would pay him one hundred and fifty thousand dollars to get like a review of it, and Simon call said he did have to decline that request.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just feel like that's such easy money, dude. But I guess you don't want to see other people. Maybe is that what they didn't want to see that specific person.
Speaker 3: I just think one hundred fifty thousand dollars is not worth it to him.
Speaker 1: He's like, I don't want to watch you common or random weirdo guys sex tape like pass, I mean like pass and he has a lot of money. Yeah, it's Simon cal the person who had a successful business because his dad gave him like a million dollars a start. Then something happened where he lost his successful business, so he started another one. It's like, yeah, you made a lot of yourself, but you also had such an advantage where your dad could give you a million dollars to start a business.
Speaker 2: I would like to leave out that part.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, Lord announced she's going on tour. She's going to be promoting her upcoming album and I checked it out. She will be coming to the Twin City. She's going to be at the Armory on October eleventh. Tickets are going on sale Friday, May sixteenth, So just to give you a heads up that you have like a pre sale. But I'm guessing you have to be part of some kind of something or other to access that.
Speaker 3: And I don't know what Lord's fans are called. Lordis Lord, LORDI, Lordie, Lord, Lodi could be that Lord.
Speaker 1: It's your pop culture Minute. It's brought to you by Ovo Lasigan Lens. Around three point thirty. We're gonna have your Caigo tickets four oh five and five oh five. Katie Perry tickets and don't forget Monday, we kick off Jelly Roll and Post Malone tickets.
Speaker 3: Your chance to win.
Speaker 1: Every thirty minutes. Set an alarm on your phone that kicks off at seven oh five. We're gonna come back with anyone listening. Who on KDWB one oh one point three KATWB. We are fallon and cold going into Mother's Day weekend. Quick question for you cold?
Speaker 2: What's up? Well?
Speaker 1: You have planned for your wife or Mother's Day weekend?
Speaker 2: She is going to a wedding this weekend. So today we went to breakfast. We had a little brunch guys hope breakfast bar or whatever it's called in the West End, Yes, and the five and then we we're gonna do like a dinner and we have yea take the girls. Every year we do shopping and get flowers and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: So yeah tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well for the weekends. She gets back Sunday. At some points, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: I called my husband today like chit chatting about different things, and I was like, it was like so loud.
Speaker 3: I was like, where are you mall of America mind your business?
Speaker 1: And I was like, okay, well, now I know you're looking for a Mother's Day gift from me, and why you had to be so sharp about being at Mall of America. God, I was like, also, don't buy me anything. I don't need anything. Yeah, let's just go to brunt. No. If we went to brunch and my daughter already got me a card, she did the thing where she fills in the the like sentences, you know, for like my mom is blank, yes, and she burns me every time.
Speaker 3: The top one is hurtful.
Speaker 1: My mom's name is she put omo omo, so she spelled mom wrong.
Speaker 3: I almost said something I don't know if she's in the car though, and.
Speaker 1: Then it says I don't remember dot dot dot, I remember my name in the world, but I couldn't. But I couldn't say that because she was so proud of it her face.
Speaker 2: I had to be like, Yeah, it's her. You're just mom, and that's nice, that's very post I'm just mom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I should do a parody to that.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who got a dope gift for Mother's Day something awesome, It could be anything.
Speaker 2: One of my buddies for Father's Day, he got a motorcycle and I was like, that's wild, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: That doesn't even make sense.
Speaker 2: I feel like, did you what did you get where? You were like, this is awesome. My father got my my stepmom a vacuum one year and that was just that's always. That was the lesson I learned when I was six. I was like, never, never.
Speaker 1: She specifically asked for it, right, non dude.
Speaker 2: It was diabolical. The reaction, well, yeah, she was like why would I want this? Why why would you give me? Oh dude, it was I was like, Dad, that's even I know, and I'm six, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: You can give us a call six five one nine eight nine Katie w BF you fall into either these categories, or are you supposed to be working remotely at the moment but you're doing something else like running errands. We aren't going to ask you where you work, baby, We would never put you on blast like that. But let's be honest. If your boss hears it, it's probably because they're also not working and they're also doing something that we've been working. Give us a call six five one, nine eight nine, KATIEWB anyone listening who got a dope gift for Mother's Day? Or is supposed to be working remotely at the moment, but instead you're doing something else or running errands to katiewb ansay one on one point three, Katiew Fallon and Colt heads up postmone you just heard him. We have tickets for you starting Monday. It's seven oh five. You're never more than thirty minutes away from winning those tickets. Post alone, jelly Roll. They're coming to the Twin City. So next week it's a tam tween THEWS tickets. Anyone listening who We're doing that right now. If you want to be a part of it, you can call her text got a dope gift for Mother's Day? Or is supposed to be working remotely but you're not at the moment, you're actually running some errans are doing something else. We got this text. I got a two nights day by myself at the Radison Blue Mall of America.
Speaker 3: That's sick.
Speaker 1: This textas I expect it every year. But we go to Luther through the weekend shop eating explore. It's my favorite tradition.
Speaker 2: That's super cool.
Speaker 1: This text says, I am supposed to be working, but I left out left out at twelve to pick up a birthday stuff because I'm headed to the goodwill now to drop stuff and I'm gonna mow the lawn after some can be showered by four for a party of five point thirty.
Speaker 2: It looks like a Saturday for you right now.
Speaker 1: Also, this is really this is also really hurtful. The person then follow up texted and said, you're not invited. Laugh, cry emoji.
Speaker 3: I never even texted and asked to come to the party. The disrespect, and now I kind of want to go.
Speaker 1: It's exactly what their plan is and it's working. I've never wanted to go to a party more than my And also the party starts at five. There, it's a perfect time for a party start. Here's a text. Every Friday, I work from home. I clean my house and do laundry between calls and urgent work, so I can enjoy my weekend as long as I show up with my calls.
Speaker 3: It ain't nobody's business. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: The birthday party party person texted again. They say, also Costco was bananas.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: The party persons now to Rebenen and they've also been to Costco.
Speaker 2: You gotta go to Costco today. That's so cool.
Speaker 3: So let me get this straight.
Speaker 1: This person has been wait and they're supposed to be out of desk, they're supposed to be working. They've gone to Goodwill drop off stuff, they mowed their lawn, they went to Costco. Also, they can shower by four for a five point thirty party that we are not invited to.
Speaker 2: Dude, I get it now. It's so annoying when companies are like, you gotta come back to the office. But this is why you can't just be landscaping.
Speaker 3: Hey, as long as she's getting her job done, what's in my business? Exactly like this person.
Speaker 1: Wait, actually I'm not on their side anymore because of the disrespectful no party invite.
Speaker 3: Which category do you fall into? So I'm remote supposed to be working, but I'm going to the dog park. Yeah you are, day, that's all.
Speaker 1: You know what, You probably get a mandate at least thirty minutes a day lunch break, right, and did you already take that today?
Speaker 3: She's like one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Listen, just chalk it up to this. Like let's say you're like a smoker, you know what I mean? But you you you would go to work, you would take like five minute smoke break every every hour, I guess, right, is how it usually works, so.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, just do that's those fifteen minute schmog breaks up and you know you get an hour, So I'm going to take my schmog break at the dog part.
Speaker 2: That's right, and that's true because a lot of people are let you get more work done in the office, probably right, I mean, that's probably accurate. But there's also a lot of wasted time at the office too.
Speaker 3: See, I work, I put in the extra hours.
Speaker 2: I'm a night.
Speaker 5: All well, there you go that night, so.
Speaker 6: I think it it evens out at the end. But then there's summer Fridays coming up.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, you have summer Fridays. Yes, yes, everyone I know is summer Fridays so awesome.
Speaker 1: Instead we get the opposite, are like you have to work on Fridays and during the States there you got to be there every day.
Speaker 4: My friend.
Speaker 2: My friend was like, yeah, I'm so annoyed. I'm supposed to get out at eleven thirty on summer Fridays and I'd stay until one. I was like, shut up.
Speaker 6: Talking.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 6: Hey taking a little parley out.
Speaker 4: Out and about at the dog ou part, So well.
Speaker 3: You're a good dog mom time. Thanks for sharing it. You know what you deserve this.
Speaker 1: One one three k d WB with Fallon and Cold. I'm not gonna put anyone blast. We've got a lot of text messages, people being like, yeah, I'm supposed to be working and I'm not. Like one person said, I'm not because I wanted to get a pizza because I'm hungry, and honestly, you deserve that pizza. I think you'll probably be more productive if you eat your pizza.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably, But it's just I don't know, it's still a little if. Maybe it's jealousy. Maybe that's what it is.
Speaker 1: It's you absolutely jealous, like jealous right now.
Speaker 2: I am jealous. It's all good, but it's just like you.
Speaker 3: Know, no, I gotta be honest with you.
Speaker 1: So you spent a lot of time saying inappropriate things about my mother.
Speaker 3: Mother's Day is this weekend?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: You do it because you know that my mom isn't listening. Sure, it's disrespectful. Sorry, didn't feel genuine, and uh, the time has come. I'm gonna put your game to the test with my mom. Around three fifty, she's agreed to be on the phone. She doesn't know exactly what's going on, she doesn't know that you're gonna be swooping, and so I'm giving you plenty of time to get some pickup lines and some game. Oh my god, you're so embarrassing with a good time. Oh yeah, dad, Okay, so that's around like three to fifty. We also have your chance to win Caigo tickets in her after school pop quiz around three point thirty on Katie w B.
Speaker 3: We can go forever. So you wanted it out.
Speaker 2: So what you've been thinking? Stuck with? U? With wasps?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, they're the worst?
Speaker 2: Who hurt them? What? Why are they so hostile?
Speaker 1: Hurt people, hurt people, and they hurt everyone, but they're actual. It seemed that their only goal in existence is to hurt someone.
Speaker 2: Just because your dad wasn't around doesn't mean you got to take it out on me. That's crazy, dude. Therapy, you need therapy. You It should be illegal to not. If you're a wasp, you should be in therapy at least two times throughout the week.
Speaker 1: I've never agreed with something fronted a wasp in my kitchen?
Speaker 3: What was it doing?
Speaker 2: It was just chilling in my kitchen and I started, I went to the fridge. I was sorry, this is not today, and it just was prohibiting me from going to the kitchen. I thought it was like a fat shaming.
Speaker 3: First of all, yeah, that's the fridge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's obviously so rude.
Speaker 1: And then wait, what if your wife, Your wife brought the waspman to keep you on the fridge.
Speaker 2: She's in gooods with the wass She trained a wasp can't.
Speaker 1: We had one in our living room last week. Was so high up and my husband's so short. He had apuld on. He brought a kitchen bar.
Speaker 3: Stolen and he was still too short.
Speaker 1: So he took my daughter's little kids chair and put it on top, and.
Speaker 2: I go, do not do that.
Speaker 3: You're gonna break your chair. And then she started crying.
Speaker 4: She's like, you.
Speaker 1: Gotta break my jair and you're also gonna fall and break your neck. Then he killed it, and the dumbass didn't do anything to catch it. So the wasps fell into the molding that goes around the top of our house. Now it's in there for life.
Speaker 2: See, And that's what I'm saying. The wash is coming. They they scare you, they intimidate you, They ruin your life. The one in my kitchen pulled a knife on me. I swear to God it pill it.
Speaker 3: I swear to God about that.
Speaker 2: No, I swear to god. It had a six inch blade in my kitchen. Was flying around like, what is happening? What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Has a stinger? Why did you need a blade?
Speaker 2: So what you've been? Thank you? Okay, Stranger Things, you gotta stop it.
Speaker 3: It's this last season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, should have happened nine years ago.
Speaker 3: Not agree.
Speaker 2: More. Stranger Things came out in twenty sixteen, which means when seriously, POKEMONO just launched.
Speaker 1: Did it really come out in twenty sixteen? Yes, Oh my god, I thought it came.
Speaker 3: Out in COVID.
Speaker 2: When it came out in twenty sixteen, Hamilton just started, Okay, what about this, dude.
Speaker 3: It's about It's been a decade.
Speaker 2: Everybody was freaka for the Zeka Zeka was a thing. You remember that? Yeah, for a dash nine years, for five seasons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is why every star in there for they are They just went their twenty year high school reunion for this show.
Speaker 2: One of the third graders, they're supposed to be third graders, I saw a big room. The other he literally has a beard thicker than mine. How are you gonna got.
Speaker 3: It's hard to do your We're all patches, all right. That's the water told me.
Speaker 2: Between you and the lost and the body shaming is just crazy right now. So that's what I've been thinking.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I had Chinese buffet today. I mentioned it a couple of times.
Speaker 1: One thousand dollars one on one point three Katie WB with fallon and cult Okay, Mother's Day deals. What's do around the Twin Cities this weekend? For Mother's Day weekend? We're going to cover all of that and we come back in trending on kd WB Today's trending with fallon and cold on one on one point three d w.
Speaker 3: B Mother's Day weekend.
Speaker 1: The Twin Cities lots going on opening a fishing weekend also, uh, you know they do the Minnesota Governor's Fishing Opener.
Speaker 3: Comen Race for the Cure is a big one.
Speaker 1: Minneapolis Sculpture Garden Art Fair is going on. Uh Mother's Day picnic at the Landscape Arboretum. And then there are lots of like, you know, sporting events. Twins host San Francisco Giants this weekend. Use code fallen twenty five you get a discount on your tickets. Saints host the Buffalo Bisons and Minnesota United FC hosts Miami, And if you're looking just get like deals in general for Mother's Day, a lot of different options.
Speaker 3: Uh, let's see KFC.
Speaker 1: They are offering free delivery on all digital orders, so you just send dinner to mom, which is nice. Make mother's day more finger looking good?
Speaker 3: So oh, I know, Jimmy Johns.
Speaker 1: Will deliver for free using the code hot for Moms at check out. Oh yeah, Cracker Barrel offering twenty person off gift cards for mom. Denny's is offering a breakfast and bed deal for mom all week and long.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 1: I like that they're leaning into like some funny takes on mom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fun.
Speaker 1: But check, you know, before you go somewhere, check in and see if they have a little discount for you for Father's Day. I know it's funny. That's funny, Colonel, you got me one on one point three, KATWB.
Speaker 3: After school pop quiz time, get on the bus, sit out.
Speaker 2: With target sounds just like my teachers.
Speaker 1: I know you can call right now to win Caigo tickets six five, one, nine, eight nine.
Speaker 3: Katie W. B. Fridays and our after school pop quiz our spelling be days.
Speaker 1: If you get two out of three words correct, as you call in, I will quiz call.
Speaker 2: Judgment judgment g you.
Speaker 3: Yes, I can go on.
Speaker 2: No, you don't even get it anymore.
Speaker 3: You do this every week. Just spell a word.
Speaker 2: Nope, n ope, you spelled one, got them? Nope?
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Caigo is going to be at Greta. You know Hinkley Ampatheater, by the way, Friday h twenty three A is gonna be so fun.
Speaker 3: Hello, KATIEWV. What's your name? Is that right? Hi? There? Hello? What's your name? Tricia? Tricia? Guess what you are? The correct color? Now?
Speaker 1: Do you feel confident in your spelling abilities?
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, I used to be good at it.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, maybe it'd be just like riding a bike. Well, we'll try it out.
Speaker 1: If you get two out of three words correct to when the Caigo tickets?
Speaker 3: Are you ready for your first word?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Pronounce pronunciation.
Speaker 2: He r.
Speaker 3: Oh, my gosh, it's so hard when you can't write it down.
Speaker 1: It is hard. You're absolutely right. It's right in front of me, so it makes it easy. But go ahead.
Speaker 5: P r O n oh you and.
Speaker 3: B I A T I O N.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're so close, Tricia, but it's p R O N you n c I A t I O N.
Speaker 2: Prep.
Speaker 1: It's okay, you just need to get two more correct, you have two more chances?
Speaker 3: Wow, calm down, Jay Sean, can we maybe get her? I can't.
Speaker 2: I thought you was going to get it, but.
Speaker 1: No, okay. Your next word is literature.
Speaker 2: L I T.
Speaker 3: We are at you? Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, okay. You need one more? You need one more? You got it. I know. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm doing it to you all right. Your final word is fulfill.
Speaker 3: Full fill yep.
Speaker 2: U s U L F I L L Yes, you're gonna let's go.
Speaker 3: Congratulations my little spelling Bee champion.
Speaker 1: Oh god, so is my microphone. Congratulations. We're gonna put you on hold. We'll grab your information here in a second. Maybe you think of the Caigo tickets.
Speaker 3: Good news. We still have Katie.
Speaker 1: Perry tickets coming up at four O five and five oh five on Katie w B.
Speaker 2: It's about time for Histo Went Falling and Cult.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mentioned this earlier in Cult. Oh my god, you have to do that Histo really later? How right on no spell. Dogs who don't have a dog, right, dogs are sick.
Speaker 2: I like dogs, big dogs, little dogs, big dog, medium dogs, all.
Speaker 1: Dogs, all dogs love it. So dogs apparently evolved though over time. They but they're they're little manipulators, is what they are. Okay, so obviously they're too good for humans. We all know that. Yeah, but they have more pronounced eyebrows. Eyebrows, specifically a muscle that allows them to raise their inner eyebrows, which creates the puppy dogs eye effect. Now, the reason this is a histo really is because this is something they've evolved over time, because if you look at wolves, it's absent in wolves because they are not domesticated. So dogs literally did this to enhance communication with humans. So the brow raising movement is believed to trigger a nurturing response in humans, making dogs appear more appealing and easier to connect with because of the puppy dog.
Speaker 2: Eyes they give us the plea face, Oh.
Speaker 3: My gosh, yeah, I want to give.
Speaker 2: Something.
Speaker 3: Can I get twenty dollars? See? Yeah, and I have eyebrows, but you just have no heart. So that's different.
Speaker 2: That's insane. When you look at them, they do look like, oh I need to pet you, right, so helsome but wolves there's that kind of makes me feel bad that they have to gaslight us into doing nice things for them.
Speaker 3: It's true, but.
Speaker 1: You know what I said earlier, we do not deserve dogs. That is Histo really cults constantly on the radio in the gum we'll hit on your mom. I'm getting with your mom tonight. So how about this, how about we get my mom on the phone and you back your game up for Mother's Day?
Speaker 3: Oh god, it's next.
Speaker 1: It's one on one point three katiewb with Fallon and Cult. So often Colt has to make little.
Speaker 3: Comments about my mom.
Speaker 1: Okay, and they're sexual, they're inappropriate, not they're pretty sometimes inappropriate.
Speaker 2: Kind of just stuff you would say to your friends.
Speaker 1: I'm not your friend anymore if that's what we're talking about. So I thought for Mother's Day, I'd go ahead and get my mom on the phone. You can just say it to her face. Well, yeah, she's on the phone.
Speaker 2: WHOA.
Speaker 1: So all right, so mom, thank you for joining us today. You I know you probably don't listen to our radio show. But frequently Cult says inappropriate things.
Speaker 3: About you and me.
Speaker 2: That's not true.
Speaker 1: About basically implying that he would hook up with you, and so I am putting him on the spot today. I said, if you're gonna do it behind your back, you need to do it to her face. White acting so shy, Cult, Well.
Speaker 2: It's just I'm in the presence of a beauty.
Speaker 5: So so what you're saying is that I'm a milk Oh yes, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, well, that's not what I'm saying. That's what everybody's saying. Basically.
Speaker 1: Okay, Cult, Yeah, this is some your game is not on point.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm gonna say me very well, Dosie.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, you clearly mastered raising kids. You want to raise something.
Speaker 5: Else, I would hurt you.
Speaker 2: All right, you have any reading glasses because I'm gonna need you to take a long, hard look at what I'm working with.
Speaker 5: How strong do my reading glasses need to be because I don't even know if it towards my time?
Speaker 2: Do you want to play some bing?
Speaker 3: No, it's not working.
Speaker 2: Do you do you knit? Cause I want to get tangled up with you.
Speaker 3: She doesn't it, not at all. She's busy that day.
Speaker 2: Okay, listen your age like fine wine. I want to cork you tonight.
Speaker 3: Jim she's calling your wife.
Speaker 1: Man, didn't even say with any passion or conviction you said I was holding a gun to you.
Speaker 5: She would even she would even think these are lame pickup lines.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. Actually the one I did use on her, though, I say you need to drop that hero and get with his.
Speaker 5: You set it wrong, Oh Coke, you have so much to learn. How old is Coach?
Speaker 2: I'm not He's about to be thirty one, old enough or wise enough or mature enough to handle what you got going on.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, you need a real man in your life.
Speaker 2: Okay, someone like Jake possible.
Speaker 3: It's so weird.
Speaker 2: Heat off?
Speaker 1: Yeah for a second, whatever, you know what? All right, Sorry to waste your time. Mom, Happy Mother's Day?
Speaker 5: Love you okay, I love you?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: You want it? Okay?
Speaker 3: No one on one point three K D W B. Yeah yeah, yeah. We have Katie Perry tickets.
Speaker 1: Our final two pair are coming up, which, by the way, not to get distracted, we do have been some boon tickets.
Speaker 3: We just played him.
Speaker 1: We have been some boon tickets all weekend. WHOA, So I want to get you saddle? Been ready for that? While you're listening to us over the weekend. But right now, it's a.
Speaker 3: Little little teaser.
Speaker 1: You don't have to call right now, but in about four minutes, we're gonna get you Katie Perry tickets and I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm giving them to a mom. I'm giving them to a mom. We're too close to Mother's Day. They're going to a mom. There's no way I can prove you're a mom. I just hope that you're going on the honor policy. Okay, like five minutes, Katie w B. Katie Perry is coming to the Twin Cities. It's one on one point three. Hey, d W Beer, Bobby Sorry, Balining Calt Hello, Hello, we've been talking about this.
Speaker 3: She's gonna be here with.
Speaker 1: Her Lifetimes tour on Tuesday at Target Center. This is just for moms, and I know someone's gonna call them like, oh, I'm trying to win for my mom or for my wife who is a mom. I just this one is just you have to actually be a mom.
Speaker 2: And we're doing another one at five o five.
Speaker 3: Which I'm gonna also make for moms.
Speaker 2: All right, I was gonna love it up like no.
Speaker 1: Because we've done every day this week it's been for everybody.
Speaker 3: But Mother's Day is Saturday, sorry Sunday.
Speaker 2: What if you're a mom to pets, that's everyone. I'm a dog mom.
Speaker 3: Why do you get it? Why are you angling against me?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm just trying to put you in weird positions and situations.
Speaker 1: Sorry, perf okay, not a nice Katiewb. Well, apparently cult's allowing anyone through.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, you had to you had to have birth. No, that's not true. You didn't have to birth it because you know what, maybe you adopted.
Speaker 2: You are just shoveling.
Speaker 1: If you had a surrogate, all right. If you're a mom of anything, if.
Speaker 2: You're a mama, well even it could even be a succulent or succulent plant. That's it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, stop talking. Every time you talk it gets even worse. Suckling overculent. Get out of here.
Speaker 2: And I think we have some mothers on the op.
Speaker 3: Su Hi, Katy w B. What's your name?
Speaker 2: Hiara?
Speaker 3: Hiara? Are you a mother?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: I am?
Speaker 3: What are you a mother to it?
Speaker 4: I have two boys?
Speaker 2: What's their names? That made up?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: It doesn't. And you and you you Katie Perry Fan yes, I am. Okay, thank you for putting us out of our misery. You and the tickets. Congratulations.
Speaker 5: Amazing.
Speaker 1: Now, even if your kids don't get you anything, you're set for Mother's Day.
Speaker 3: It's Katy w B selling and colts on one on one point three. Katie w B. You know he made a big anunce. No, I go to full time job over at Fox and like, first of all, uh copier, okay, because I've been bought. Yeah, I was at iHeart first. Guess who came along? Max went to Fox. Guess who followed, following.
Speaker 2: The footsteps of my idol?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I will keep that in mind when I'm grading you and Cult here at a second for radios category. We did beg that you would not forget the small people, so thank you for joining us.
Speaker 3: We give you ten categories.
Speaker 1: You have to answer in sixty seconds, and I'm actually gonna have Max go first today, So Cult get on out here. Let me get the timer up Okay, Max, your letter is l L L L L Okay, let me get your actual categories up here.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I don't know how easy this is going to be. I had chat GBT help me, okay, pull the tongue back little bit.
Speaker 3: All right. Your time starts now.
Speaker 2: Breakfast foods, lasagna.
Speaker 1: Words ending in ing, listening, words with double letters, video.
Speaker 2: Games, leisure, suit Larry, that's a real game.
Speaker 3: Ye from child hood?
Speaker 1: Ice cream flavors, okay, ice cream flavors.
Speaker 2: What is it? El? Late late chau what is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Late adult nice cry lagoons, award shows, award shows, Yeah, the Lifetime Lifetime Achievement Award.
Speaker 1: Okay, types of pasta is it not easy?
Speaker 3: Comedy movies O, he's been too t.
Speaker 1: Wiggling all right, round one. Yeah, we'll see how Cold does on Katie Woes categories.
Speaker 3: MAT's not feeling calm.
Speaker 2: It ain't going in feeling very confident. You know I should have I should have big time y'all and just stuck with the TV thing, not come back and had you guys talk to my agent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, will be good for.
Speaker 2: My image to be back on the fountain and Cold Wow, you know I was like, you have your agent come and place category are actually not max. I'm just an embost that maccent thanky.
Speaker 1: Celebrities when the're first starting out, they has changed their voice. Cold on the Beach you'll put you off my assistant. It's you changing your voice, that's your agent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is all Charles.
Speaker 2: That's good, that's.
Speaker 3: Okay. Well, uh, I will tell you that Max got a little cocky with the letter and.
Speaker 1: He was given a little what you might understand if the letter was a little you gotta aggressive is all saying you?
Speaker 3: All right? Your letter today is l Max. I think that's what happened to you. I'm so oh my, what a gift. Your time starts now.
Speaker 2: Breakfast foods, breakfast foods. I don't hold on stop lit the wayne, let's not. Let's do a skiff.
Speaker 3: Words ending in iron.
Speaker 2: G, iron g.
Speaker 1: Lightning, the words words with double letters, M lyddy, video games.
Speaker 2: Video games, lightning McQueen. Hold on, wait, that's not true, right, and I'll get gone toys from childhood and toys from childhood.
Speaker 3: Lizards, ice cream, flavors.
Speaker 2: Ice cream, let's see licorice high.
Speaker 3: Award shows what award shows?
Speaker 2: Award shows? Dude? Is there even litanus tests? Wait?
Speaker 3: No pasta?
Speaker 2: Types of pasta? Last comedy movies, comedy movies.
Speaker 1: Almost copy like Max is exactly every single one And even the answers you got answered were so bad question one breakfast food. Max had lasagna. I don't think you him literally because it's so sad.
Speaker 3: We had nothing words inting A I n G. Max had listening. Cold had lightning. Yeah, nice words with double letters. Max had lama. Yes, Cold had lytty sure video games.
Speaker 2: Max had uh leisure suit Larry.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to.
Speaker 2: It's one of those situations.
Speaker 3: Cold had lightning, the Queen. No toys from childhood. Max had legos.
Speaker 2: Oh that's so much better than.
Speaker 1: Cold had lizards? Okay, ice cream flavors. Max had legomes, never had.
Speaker 3: It's not giving it to you.
Speaker 1: No licorice. Yes, award shows. Max had lifetime achievement. That's like an award.
Speaker 3: You didn't even have one types of bosta. I'm giving you a signion because it is and we never hate. No, I'm saving them for future to.
Speaker 2: Be able to get it though. Give us just one, just one, just well.
Speaker 3: I gave you comedy movies and you both need to be got last one that was no, there were two. You were go on, what's a comedy movie that starts with l U two?
Speaker 2: Vegas Living Living, Living Large, Living Living.
Speaker 1: Vita Max one two, three, four, five six to Colts one, two, three.
Speaker 2: Four five. That's crazy. You still got sils too?
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, congratle worst round ever still be It's the pop Culture Minute with Felon.
Speaker 2: And Cult on one on one d w B.
Speaker 1: Breaking News, Breaking news brought to you by Ovo Leasing Lens. By the way, Taylor Swift, it's taking you too long. I have to get the breaking news. Taylor Swift Gnuice has been subpoena as witness in the Blake Lively Justin Baldoni case. Yep, she's being dragged even further into this beef. She just got hit with a subpoena because Baldoni's attorney of court. He's that guy's wild. He just wants to meet Taylor Swift. There's no way he thinks he has anything to do with anything, but he's claiming. You know, she was a witness in the Lively Baldoni legal. He just is such a swiftye he wants to meet her, so he's brought her in.
Speaker 2: So what does she mean.
Speaker 1: Taylor's camp is blasting this because they're like, she was minimally involved in the drama on this set. It's crazy. He's just trying to bring names in and I can tell you right now, this is the audio of me live from her concert.
Speaker 3: It's never gotten better every time you've ever employed that. It's the you. It's the you that kills me. It's yeah, it's so bad. Do you know how mad she's gonna be.
Speaker 1: I honestly don't think there's any way they come back from this, because, like she Taylor Swifts tries everything to stay out of like drama.
Speaker 3: She really does.
Speaker 1: And I mean she literally now that the airstours where you don't. She hasn't been seen in months.
Speaker 3: She's like she does like a hideout situation because she's like, she's very aware that people get sick of seeing people, right, and she's been she was everywhere over exposed. She's taking this like off football season to like hide kind of.
Speaker 1: And now the last time she was in court, wasn't it over the creepy guy that actually used to work here who grabbed her butts?
Speaker 6: Wild?
Speaker 3: He's that crazy he used to work on the morning show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't know that, so you told me now that's wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's like the.
Speaker 1: Last time she was in court, and that was like miserable too, because again it was like she's like why am I here? Why do I have to go through this? Because some guy was a creepy? Now she's gonna be like, why am I here? Why do I have to go through this? I one time was in the same room as these people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is kind of weird that you just sub poena anybody, right, Can I guess that weird? I want to get subpoena for this. I want to be like, oh, some house is talking crazy about it. We got to bring him in. That would be How do I get that?
Speaker 3: I don't know because I am dying, and then I just sit there out there.
Speaker 2: I'm like, ah, here's what I think. I'm sure it out there? Hit the what you've been thinking? Drop? I think?
Speaker 3: Why do you think that you're you being on the witness and you get to have like it produced? Why do you think you get like audio drops? Have you seen have you ever been in a real courtroom for a case that's not a thing?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Stop, Lord is coming. Oh I guess that music would work for Lord. Actually, she's very very like. She's announced she's going on tour, She's hitting the Twin City. She's going to be here in Minneapolis. Oh man, I just had in front of me. You know it's gone.
Speaker 2: Hold on.
Speaker 1: I heard she's going to be at the Armory on October eleventh. Tickets are going to go on sale Friday, May sixteenth. They have a pre sale going on, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: What that means.
Speaker 2: I thought she was just going to post up at Boom Island, just do like a.
Speaker 1: Like her, like her New York one where she didn't get a permit, so she just stood up and the lip saying over her song. It was so awkward to watch Harry Styles random spotting of h Dog. He was at the Vatican during the Pope reveal and people are like, oh my god, buyes, that's freaking Harry Styles.
Speaker 2: What the heck is awesome?
Speaker 3: I know that was a kind of fun.
Speaker 1: And let's see if you are a big fan, which who isn't of Rue Paul's Drag Race. It kicks off tonight on Paramount Plus. This season is lined with huge judges Chapel row and Ariana Grande, Cynthia Rivo, Sarah Michelle Geller, Coleman Domingo, and then tonight, I guess Ice Spice will be a front row in the judge Today for the debut episode Wow I know, and then Saturday Night, Walton Goggins is the host.
Speaker 3: I believe it's the.
Speaker 1: Final episode of the season for SNL, and there are whispers his co star Amy lou Wood could make a cameo, which would be nice, like it would make people feel like they maybe don't hate each other.
Speaker 3: That's your pop culture, man.
Speaker 1: We're gonna come back with things you Found in their phone on katiewboo.
Speaker 3: One on one point three.
Speaker 1: Kd WB with Fallon and Cold Yes posted this up on social media, crazy things you found in their phone And if you have one, you can text in five three nine two one Katie w B one or you can call six five one nine eight nine Kati w B. I didn't find it in Jake's phone, but I discovered this week all of the subscriptions he'd been paying for for god knows how long that he needed to leap out of his phone. Now, these are a little bit more scandalous than that, Emily says, I found a picture of him wearing my lingerie.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that is.
Speaker 1: That's a surprise you would not expect to see coming unless you knew that your partner loved wearing lingerie before that moment.
Speaker 3: But it seems like he didn't for him or for somebody else.
Speaker 2: That is that I I would wonder for.
Speaker 1: This this person they wanted to remain anonymous. Found pictures of me running errands or working out before we even met.
Speaker 3: That's great. By now, is this person's dating this person? Not? You gonna be like, I gotta get out of this relationship.
Speaker 2: They're or do they admire you? No?
Speaker 1: Just no, my god, Colt, Yeah, you're right, that's crazy six five one nine eight nine ktewb craziest thing you found on their phone.
Speaker 3: Jess says he was trying to cheat. What was getting rejected?
Speaker 2: It's getting left on rad Oh you gotta feel like such a loser if you're trying to cheat and it's unsuccessful, because you already feel probably like garbage, right, But that's just it's not even like you're being tempted. You're just getting rejected, so brutal.
Speaker 3: Oh here we go, Susie says.
Speaker 1: Found out he had been on Florida's Most Wanted for credit card fraud and did a stint in prison for the same stuff. Sad face emoji yeah, Nadia says. Found he was having an affair with a fifty year old mommy who sent him money, expensive gifts and took him on a trip.
Speaker 3: He was the princess.
Speaker 2: I have a I don't know if I want to share it.
Speaker 3: Okay, now go ahead.
Speaker 2: What I have a I have a friend whose wife found him texting somebody else. But it was what do they call it? Not role play? I guess it's like role play? But they were They were pretending to be cats.
Speaker 3: Like it's how do you pretend to be cats on text? Just mayor mat?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were sending and then she would send him pictures with like her tail, like she had like a tail.
Speaker 3: You get like a these are your friends? What makes sense?
Speaker 2: Okay, let me say that's friend who was hit?
Speaker 1: Oh how convenient? How convenient? It's always you always say your friends. And then I'm like, now it's jets, and now when it's something weird? Crazy things she found on their phone. This is from Mikayla messages between him and his bestie about how he was planning to break up with me on Valentine's Day to ruin my idea of love.
Speaker 3: She wrote, the tea was boiling.
Speaker 2: It's brutal.
Speaker 3: You know what, if you have one, though, you can call in six' five to one nine eight, NINE. Katiewb it might be hard to top some of.
Speaker 2: These but what if you find somebody's phone and it's just like a bunch of door dash that they're doing without. YOU i Don't, yeah cheating probably worse, not BUT i. Would that's up. There that's a close.
Speaker 1: Second ellen says bro was texting random men on discord to meet up and get his feet.
Speaker 3: Tickled oh, no.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay we all need our. Hobbies, okay all, Right katie W. B it's on a one point Three katie ww with fallon and.
Speaker 1: Cold going through your partner's, PHONE a lot would say a lot of people say you should be able to trust your partner to do. THAT a lot of people say you should trust them enough to not go through their. Phone but people do and then they find wild. Things we're going over that. Exactly so what did you find in your partner's phone.
Speaker 4: Chat with our softball team THAT i wasn't a part of that he was cheating and they, said, well this doesn't leave anybody. Here so the whole team wasn't on.
Speaker 2: It oh my, god, wait he was getting it in with the whole.
Speaker 4: Team but, no on a tournament with somebody else from a different, team but the whole team knew about it except for.
Speaker 5: Me.
Speaker 4: Wow and then his Explicit twitter and o, oh and then his ex partner telling him that he was the one that got.
Speaker 3: Away oh my, gosh it was.
Speaker 2: Just like explosion after, explosion came into like a treasure chest situation where it's endless amount.
Speaker 1: It's, brutal but you had so much tangible. Evidence there's like no coming back from that.
Speaker 4: Either, yeah he tried, it but there's no way to get out of.
Speaker 2: That how long did you stay with him after? That or did you leave?
Speaker 4: Immediately i'd say about a.
Speaker 1: Month Well i'm glad you you did eventually get, out because clearly that person did not have you as like their top priority by any, means.
Speaker 4: No complete jump.
Speaker 3: Fire, yes Absolutely. Wow, okay well thanks for calling the.
Speaker 2: Share, Hello katie W. B what did you find on their? Phone?
Speaker 6: YEAH i used to work at Best by and So i've seen a, lot but this one person had hundreds of photos of blow up dolls on their. Phone nothing sexual, like no, nudity just hundreds of photos of the dolls. Themselves.
Speaker 1: Wow that really makes you, think because, yeah when you're like transferring the phone over or they're fixing your.
Speaker 3: Phone they really hand See wait a.
Speaker 2: Minute even in the hidden fold that you can see what's in my hidden?
Speaker 3: Folder how do you get a hidden?
Speaker 6: Folder SO i verified with him THAT i would be able to see his photos BECAUSE i was helping him transfer, them and he said it was. Okay there was no warning whatsoever to, okay but.
Speaker 2: Wait for what to warn to be?
Speaker 3: Like for that that would be, Like, Okay i'm gonna be honest with. YOU i have AND I i need you to Know i'm getting.
Speaker 2: Help, yeah at that, point you just got to lead. Up, wait so can you see my hidden folder? Though, like if you're, transferring you can see the Hidden.
Speaker 6: No we usually can't see the.
Speaker 3: Photos, wait what's in your hidden? Folder you free awesome pics of you or Your why why would me in case you took them to send to?
Speaker 2: Her i'm not keeping any of. Those and, also, no she doesn't she doesn't need a reminder of how UGLY i. Am she asked for a picture of. Me i'm like, no.
Speaker 1: Wow, Really the worst part IS i don't even know how to have a hidden, Folder so pictures Of jake are just loose on my.
Speaker 2: Camera, dude that's. Wild it's literally right. There you just gotta do ad tooth bidden folders great now.
Speaker 3: Cold we try to break it up my phone. Later thank you for. Golling that's a wild. One on one point Three katie W b With fallon And.
Speaker 1: Colt as, promised we have another pair Of Katy perry, tickets our final pair Of Katie terry tickets coming up in five, minutes but first brand new music From Rose this let us know what you.
Speaker 3: Think you can always let us know because you decide what we.
Speaker 1: Play ON, katiewb you text in a five three nine two. One this is called messy One on one point THREE katiewb With falent And colt and Your Katy perry tickets on This, friday, which by the, way the weather has turned. Okay my husband's Out. Minatrista he's, like this is, raining it's going to come your. Way oh, man how does that work out for?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 3: Colt don't you going to write you by?
Speaker 2: Home i've just been biking home in the rain. Lately off actually, Rash, well it's kind of it. Is it's, like this is what we're supposed to. Be we're not supposed to be, comfye like everybody's just like so. Comfortable you're supposed to be able to feel the, senses feel the water on your. Face, YEAH i did the, same, Natural it's.
Speaker 1: Normal So Katy perry is At Target center On. Tuesday this is our final pair Of Katie perry tickets for The lifetimes tour and those To color ten at six five to, one nine eight Nine katie W.
Speaker 3: B and by the, way we just played Post.
Speaker 1: MALONE i want to give you your reminder every thirty minute Starting, monday where you get you a chance to Win Post malone And jelly reroll. Tickets starts at seven o.
Speaker 2: Five cool you?
Speaker 3: Good you seem like really tired over. There i'm, alright got a little yawon going. Ring it brings you. Down, Hi katie W. B what is your?
Speaker 5: Name?
Speaker 1: Katie? Katie you're going to See Katie. Perry, Congratulations, god you're kidding.
Speaker 4: Me i'm.
Speaker 1: Not and this is like we had A katie win yesterday. Too katie is just bringing out Good katie energy. Vibes you're gonna go see her.
Speaker 6: Her, album Her prism album got me through my.
Speaker 3: DIVORCE I Get.
Speaker 6: Girl earlier this, Week i've been trying so hard for.
Speaker 1: This oh my.
Speaker 4: God oh.
Speaker 1: You're so, Welcome Katie, God Happy Mother's. Day see this is like that's the you're the best type of winter.
Speaker 3: Ever you really wanted. It you've been trying to get.
Speaker 6: These my son graduates in two weeks, too like this has Been i've been so almost this was LIKE i have. Been oh my, god.
Speaker 1: One on one point THREE katwb With thollon And cult from prize to prize to this is a maybe.
Speaker 3: Prize maybe you can win one thousand. Pennies it's the ONE k.
Speaker 1: Wordplay you can call right now sixty five to one nine eight nine k d W. B that's your first time hearing this. Game you pick cult or myself and you have to try to.
Speaker 3: Match four words with that.
Speaker 1: Person, yes it sounds hard because it is a lot of money on the line, here one thousand pennies not no laughing. Matter, okay so we're gonna grab someone in just a second at sixty five one nine eight Nine katie W b to Play.
Speaker 3: Cult what are you doing this?
Speaker 1: Weekend it Is, friday Freaky. Friday some would, say what do you?
Speaker 3: Get what do you got?
Speaker 2: Going i'm gonna come back and to the studio work a little, bit and then tomorrow my wife leaves for a, wedding So i'm gonna chill with the. Kids she gets back On, sunday we're gonna do some, dinner hang, out probably give herth fut massage or.
Speaker 1: SOMETHING i remember you were saying you had a babysit your kids this, weekend SO i.
Speaker 2: Would never do. IT i love hanging out with my children for the best or a gift From. God it's a joke.
Speaker 3: Anyway and when guys say that they have the babiesit their own, kids it's. Wild Hi katie W. B what's your?
Speaker 2: Name?
Speaker 5: Hi Am?
Speaker 1: Mac, Mac mac, attack you're back for. It we've played this, before haven't, We.
Speaker 4: MAC i don't THINK i have, Well, MAC i don't.
Speaker 2: Know why you have to lie about? It, Mac daddy remember back?
Speaker 3: Before all, Right, mac who do you want to partner with? Today?
Speaker 1: Me Or?
Speaker 3: Colt?
Speaker 4: Oh let's do Cold, yeah let's do?
Speaker 3: Cult all? Right colt get out of. Here colt leaves the.
Speaker 6: Room.
Speaker 3: Mac i'm gonna give you four.
Speaker 1: Words you give me one that comes to your, mind but also Keep colt in, mind and what would maybe come to His, okay your first word is.
Speaker 4: Umbrella, sha say a word that comes to my? Mind, yep, okay, rain.
Speaker 1: Yes good. One your next word is coconut. Beach your next word is branch, tree and your final word is mom. Mother all, right let's Call colt back. In if he matches all four, words you won one thousand. Pennies.
Speaker 3: Cold here he, comes all.
Speaker 1: Right what have we? GOT i would, say mac did quite. Well there's one THAT i think might trip you up the. REST i think you you got. It.
Speaker 3: Okay your first word is.
Speaker 2: Umbrella, well we're gonna go with, rain, yes.
Speaker 1: Yeap next one we give you is. Branch i'm gonna skip around a little. Bit branch, tree, yes oh, okay. Coconut see this IS i think the next two are going to get you get your cockiness has got to pull back a little.
Speaker 2: Bit. Here every morning my wife wakes up and puts coconut oil in her, mouth some swishes it. Around she's. Pulling but would you say coconut oil or coconut water or coconut?
Speaker 3: Juice quit looking into my. Eyes i'm not giving you.
Speaker 2: Clues what's that?
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 2: One? Coconut? Pineapple? Chew what is that?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Coconut i'm gonna go with coconut.
Speaker 3: Water, Yeh, no he's a beach beach.
Speaker 5: Dang.
Speaker 1: YEAH i listened to.
Speaker 3: The sadness in his. Voice you did that to.
Speaker 1: Him mac came in with so much hope of positivity and then you just destroyed. Him the final word Was, Mom damn, No, Mother that's WHAT i knew it would be hardest for.
Speaker 3: You All, Right, Mac i'm so sorry for. THIS i Think colt really lets you down.
Speaker 2: Today i'm. Sorry here we, go, bro chest, BUMP i don't know.
Speaker 1: A thousand dollars to when comes up next On katie w B, sure, Yeah, ma.
Speaker 2: Sobody's fucking from side To.
Speaker 3: Today's trending With fellon and.
Speaker 6: Cold on one on One.
Speaker 1: KATIE a lot going on in The Twin cities this, weekend so we want to pop in with that really. Quick Mother's day obviously is the big, thing But Minnesota's Governor Governor's Fishing opener that kicks off this. Weekend come and race for The, Cure Minneapolis Sculpture Garden Art, fair and there's A Mother's day picnic At Minnesota Landscape. ARBORTUM i know there are a ton Of Mother's day events going, on like tons of restaurants do brunch and stuff like, that And twins are hosting The San Francisco. Giants always, say if you're gonna get tickets for The twins, game save yourself some.
Speaker 3: Money use my.
Speaker 1: Code fallin twenty, Five Nice saints host The Buffalo, Bisons Minnesota UNITED fc Host, miami and also hold, ON i have more for. YOU i don't want to leave you high and dry with nothing going. On oh don't beg for. IT i, mean thank, God i'm gonna get it for you here in a, second and shut.
Speaker 3: Down i'm so. Embarrassing what. HAPPENED i got so excited and then like it.
Speaker 2: Deleted guess was. Gone i'm gonna be cooking around five o'clock On.
Speaker 3: Saturdays oh my, god nobody. CARES i know you're, right and that's on me for turning on you so.
Speaker 1: Quick amazon has unveiled a new line of high tech robots Named vulcan that feature cutting edge technology and learning systems that are going to allow the machines to have a human like sense of. Touch the robots are designed to carry out detailed picking and packing jobs and warehouses that until now could only be done by. People, yeah great and, grand but like so many people work For. Amazon, yeah that's not.
Speaker 2: Good that's not.
Speaker 3: GOOD i don't love. THAT i don't love it at. All, yeah we got to get these.
Speaker 1: Robots and our Favorite Mother's day deal That colt AND i saw for the weekend is AT. Kfc it's called Make Mother's Day more Finger Looking good and that they're offering free deliver in all digital, orders so you can just send some dinner to.
Speaker 3: Mom and who what mom out?
Speaker 1: THERE i guess unless she's, vegan would not want A kfc Meal and they probably have.
Speaker 3: Options.
Speaker 1: Now my shadows and gravy and the coat law there and their biscuits all.
Speaker 2: Put them a. Mouth, yeah speaking about putting in the. Jez we have to call your. Mom we have some sort of. Thing you said something about your mom had.
Speaker 1: Something, no you won't stop talking about my, mom and So i'm, saying you know, what put your money where your mouth. Is if you're going to talk about like Goo Wilma mom behind her, back do it to her face Her Mother's day and get her on the.
Speaker 3: Phone we come. Back this is The falon And Cold.
Speaker 2: Show