Speaker 1: The following show may shock, disturb, and offend some viewers. The opinions, theories, and facts shared on this podcast are not widely accepted by the brainwashed masses, especially those who find dark humor offensive. Viewer discretion is advised.
Speaker 2: This kid said head.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey's daughter, so to blunt the unibomber blowing up Waco, Texas and Heaven's Days and Aliens modified men for names JFK, Shot on the Head, now a Cia, Bigfoot and the mob Man, Sun of Sam talking to tos Again, Witches, DM Sam Coo, Serious Noise and Hauntings, Starkarts, and the Skull and Bones. Most celebrities are probably called So if you're feeling.
Speaker 2: All alone, crack a beer and get stone. Welcome you to the podcast Range Proof. We're here to entertain you. We're entertain you. D Strange.
Speaker 4: I wish I had a frog costume like that, like that guy that does like the you know, the therapy.
Speaker 2: It's like he's a expecting you to, uh like appear with some sort of frog thing on your head.
Speaker 4: I know, yea, I wish I can't, but I have a whole bin full of costumes.
Speaker 2: I should.
Speaker 4: Probably I need it My next goal is to get an SS uniform costume. Guess kid again. I mean, I'm canceled. Welcome back, everybody to the show. Welcome back. I'm your host, Tom kat Ak. Tom Thompson, though raptilian. You can check out my music on all music platforms. You could say I'm an amphibian type creature maybe, you know, like with my my hip hop name, you know, and and even when I was on I was just on Forbidden Knowledge News and so come out a couple of weeks. But you know, people that watch this stuff live and you get it on YouTube and rumble. We usually, as I've said, we'll go live for things before the like weeks and sometimes before the audio comes out. And you know, he like Chris labeled a Tom Cap but I was like, I might as well dig my feet into this raptilian thing more and uh and.
Speaker 2: People like people like, why do you have that name?
Speaker 4: And I'm like, really it started because of a joke my buddies, like you know I did.
Speaker 2: I was Tom Thompson.
Speaker 4: I was Negative way back in the day when I first started recording. Originally it was like TCP. It was terrible some of my hip hop names. Negative was because I wrapped about everything negative, but it stuck because of a joke, because of a buddy at work was like, you talk about you should call yourself the Raptilian and I was like, that's hilarious, and then so I did.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest, I think it's pretty good.
Speaker 4: So, yes, it's not a beer I quit drinking, but it's it's for energy and metabolism. I've been pretty much sober for like two weeks. I did have two beers at a work party and we were outside on the patio and I kept going off about the white genocide and there's lots of people looking at us because there was like ten of us at a tables.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just drinking, playing old peppermin tea. I've just came back from having all my limbs broken and stretched and everything. That's fine, yeah, but this is a really good way for me to decompress for an hour post train. And I was like, I get to talk about my favorite personal art, which is Frogman. And for everybody looking at the video aspect of this, I have my favorite T shirt of all time on me right now. We'll probably it says milf. But it's not just a regular milf. It's a man. I love the frog Man, so fine, tell me that T shirt is not bad us.
Speaker 4: So and it's not from the film that you said. Yep, yep, that's hilarious. And obviously for all the fans out there that have now heard the Clergy episode, both parts and stuff like that, because we just released on audio time this comes out like I want everyone I want to say again right that I know we have all fans of all walks of life, color and creed and.
Speaker 2: I love all people, I really do.
Speaker 4: And and people can take what they want from the things that we say on the show, but I'm going to point out things that are obvious all the time, Like I'm not gonna just just shut my mouth because some people might find it offensive. The whole premise of the show was not for the easily offended. So and we're gonna bounce around from certain more serious topics to really fun stuff like this The Frogman, like cryptids are always fun to get into. And I've heard about the Frogman for a while, like me and Billy talked about the Lizard Man that should be out the time this is out, And the same kind of premise that there's lots of stories of similar creatures. Do you remember the first time that you heard about the Frogman.
Speaker 2: I feel like it was on some podcasts and I probably should give him a shout out, but I actually don't remember which one, but I remember just coming across randomly on some like cryptid podcast and at first I was like, wait a second, they just made up a like their own CRYPTI if they just want, like, let me see like Frogman or dog Man or you know, just something random. I was like, this can't be real, And especially when I found out he had isn't that Frogman? Isn't he a Marvel superhero? I wanted the figure of him. That's hilarious if I find it somewhere. I don't know what it is like people are going to think after this episode, I have a fetish for fucking frogs or something. I'm actually going to get a I was going to get a Frogman tattoo instead of the terrifier one on my wrist. I was actually going to get the frog Man holding his wand with the sparks Like, yeah, that's so weird.
Speaker 4: We'll get into that, Like it's just this is so bizarre, right, what's going.
Speaker 2: I love about it. It's just so random. It's like a bipedal frog who carries a one and in some of the versions he has like a this cloak like this, it has like these collars sticking off like that. Like that's like my favorite thing ever.
Speaker 4: It's so funny and kind of cute, right, And there's so many different cryptids, like when when there's gonna be like a coon cryptid, you know, coon man, and it's.
Speaker 2: Just like a raccoon. Like, there's so many weird ones.
Speaker 4: Eventually, like I would I wouldn't mind getting the weirdest one I've ever heard of. And I think next year we should definitely cover this is is it?
Speaker 2: I can think it's called like the Gobbler. I don't know, something like it's a it's a turkey cryptid. Interesting, is that gat?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think I may have heard of that terrifier is my homeboy? Yes, oh there's Yeah, there's the person who decided to photo shot me with mafro. Yeah so funny.
Speaker 4: Great, Just wait, I've seen you like that that picture of us as.
Speaker 2: The beges Jesus you know what? It made you look terrible. It's like just because I meant to message it because I was like, if I was going to be any of those, that's probably who i'd be, because if I grew my hair, it would be like that kind of half bald, like it kind of looked.
Speaker 4: It works out perfect because Billy looks like the other guy.
Speaker 2: We should do it after Halloween. We should dress up with the Beges. Oh man, there's so many.
Speaker 4: Because I was when I'm like, you know, for all the fans I like, I throw together dumb or I don't even care if like one person likes it, like it's a it's a joke. A lot of times I have a couple more that I've thrown together of like us as people. It's hard to find like trios of.
Speaker 2: Of like people.
Speaker 4: And the Beg's is one that was like a trio, right, And and as soon as I re faced it like and put nero our faces, I was like laughing my ass off. I was like, Jesus, too funny.
Speaker 2: It was actually chat chebt that did that to you. Of course you didn't have anything to do with it.
Speaker 4: Don't trust chat Cheebt there. It's it's owned by people that you know. I won't mention on this episode, but this is what I want my Frogman to be like a gentle man, a gentle frog Man.
Speaker 2: See, you know what I love about Frogmen. I've seen so many different images and so many different styles of frog Man, and they all make sense to me. Now, yeah, like that. That's if I could be any superhero, I think i'd be frog Man.
Speaker 4: Like Toad, you'd be like Toad. I actually kind of liked his character in the original X Men. You know, he's got the long like tog u storm Storm shocks him in in that first X Men movie, isn't he in that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, remember that stupid line she does? H do you know what happens to a toad when it gets electrocuted? The same thing as everything else and so dumb? And then she like shocked like electrocutes so dumb. Yeah, the Frogman is a kind of fun, fun little cryptid, like I said, will bounce around certain topics, and cryptids is always a fun one. You know, I'm gonna smoke some weed on this. I don't know that's a good idea. I still have my Snoop Dogg Pan from a long time ago.
Speaker 2: But dude, like I I can't explain how much I love frog Man. Why do you love him so much. I don't know what it is, dude. I'm like, it's just to me, it's like the most bizarre I think, because he looks so fucking dumb. And then the fact that he carries a wand is my favorite part of it because it just makes no sense. It's like, what is it a frog man? Yeah, it's like a frog standing on two legs. That's the size of an average size like child. It's a wand to shoot sparks. And I'm like, what, Like, none of this makes sense? When Guardian love you also, and you know you think you'd be right. Here's a question. Do you think you would be scared if you came across frog Man? Probably? Yeah, it's a weird.
Speaker 4: We'll get into some of the stories, but eventually when people when we get to some of our tier lists that I'm very excited to do at some point, yeah, we will talk about which cryptids you would rather fuck. We're gonna get into that just because I think it would be very funny. But there's you know, which which one would you would you you know if you had to? You know, we'll get to that when we get to that. I have some really fun ideas for live stream right now up so hard he'd bleed after would It just rids me of like, you know, when this is the end, you know the guard breaks in the door and he said, you want me to tell you?
Speaker 2: Fuck you so good?
Speaker 4: I love that film, just so messed up. I miss James Franco. Man, bring James Franco back. I don't even care what he did.
Speaker 2: We have like he makes clothing now, he has a clothing line. Weird man, He like disappeared like face the random like clothes they like. I seen one where he I can't remember where the guys were some random place and they went to some like hold shop and he was just in there and they were like wait. I was like, that's James Franco and he was like yeah, man cool and he's like talking to him some streamer and they were like looking around yeah, and he was like, didn't you actually a shout woman? Just like he was like, oh yeah, this is this is my clothing line over here, and he brings them over and it's all like one off pieces like I think you had like this thing that was like an old Nascar jacket or something to hide babies, like put all patches on it. And stuff, but it just seemed like I'm like, I know, like the ship that he's supposed they have done, but like it just seemed so wholesome. It was like, Wow, it actually seems to care about, like talking about this thing that he likes.
Speaker 4: Is that when you realize that all the celebrities that you enjoy, Like, I like James Franco as an actor, He's very funny.
Speaker 2: There's so many movies.
Speaker 4: I love him in Paple Express the interview, this is the End, and like I even watched that show Freaks from back in the day that he was on, and it's just sad because they're all connected to this dark stuff. You know, look at Danny mc masterson and now it's so funny that they always use the covers and stuff, like the cover of some of these organizations like Ashton Kutcher, his involvement in Melina Kunez, their involvement in like maybe child traffickings, Like it's crazy some of the allegations, and then he was running a operation to help with trafficking and then conveniently he may have ties to it. So once you start looking at this stuff, you're like whoa. And we'll get into that stuff with a little more conspiracy based episode.
Speaker 2: But we're talking about cryptids.
Speaker 4: You know, I really think that some artists have made the Loveland Frogman substantially too frog Like. This is one of the more extreme examples. I think stuff like where's that really? You know, you have like this and stuff like that right where it's like but we'll get into it, because this is the drawing supposed to be that the guy saw. So there's some there's some weird drugs, y'all. Look at the cheeks on him.
Speaker 2: WHOA, he's definitely doing his squats. Somebody like that's so weird.
Speaker 4: Like, I'm gonna have to make it someone in the chat, make a chat cheap to make a sexy frog Frogman Loveland Frogman, and said to Aaron, because I'm too busy controlling the.
Speaker 2: Show, everybody out there, don't do some sort of reface where you make me Frogman. Please don't do it and then you'll just jerk off later.
Speaker 4: Oh man, if I and Frogman had a child, before we get into this, because obviously there's all these different examples of Frogman, this is supposed to even connection to it, and me and Billy talked about this on the episode that will air sometime soon of the Lizard Man, and they claim that that was also Frogman, So there's so many different That's definitely a guy to costume, like, no doubt in my mind somebody made look at the feet, like how could they you can't walk normally in the big tail.
Speaker 2: And Gozilla, he's a Gozilla.
Speaker 4: We can't say that or it's copywritten or whatever from Awesome Powers.
Speaker 2: Too bad.
Speaker 4: Mike Myers a pedo, so yeah, yeah, well he's been He is one of the first people to be maybe outed on the Diddy List. And then you it's it's just convenient because he was with Mark Karney being like, look at how great Mark Karney is. He is the new Prime Minister of Canada. Go vote for this guy. He's gonna help out all the boomers and all that shit. And then it's like everyone loves Mike Myers even though he hasn't lived in Canada for a long long time. And then it comes out that obviously Mark Karney has connections to gas like Maxwell. Then Mike Myers is named of going to the freak off parties. I know, isn't it would be funny if he showed up in like an Austin Powers costume or like the Doctor Evil, like did he made him do that? And that's how he would show off to the freak off parties.
Speaker 2: It's actually the worst. So literally everything I like, I know has been has been ruined. It's true.
Speaker 4: Man, that's where once you look into Hollywood, you realize why it's been ruined. Right, we'll get into it at some point, but no, there's there's different artworks of him and like these ideas. But obviously there's books of mysterious animals, cryptids, the like and and the like, including different weird, unbelievable, ridiculous creatures. Among these is one of Aaron's favorites, the Loveland frog Man, sometimes called the Loveland Lizard, but that's just silly. A bipedal, vaguely reptilian animal similar to the size of a child and supposed to be encountered several times in the vicinity of Loveland, Ohio, USA, between nineteen fifty five and nineteen seventy two. And there's even there's more stories that will actually uh get into there a little more recent, you know, but it is. It's it's a very strange because there's claims that maybe even it was like a gray type creature that people miss. It was actually the Grays, and that would explain like the weird wand thing maybe this. It was like they're you know, they got to they're trying to like make the portal like they're one of those dudes, and you know off of doctor Doctor, Doctor Strange.
Speaker 2: Doctor Strange. You know, he's like, yeah, yeah, he's.
Speaker 4: Got like a wand to do it, and like it doesn't work in the rain, and it's like that's why it's sparking off.
Speaker 2: I don't know, there's just so I want a wand the shoot sparks. There's those cares. Makes it even better if he doesn't, because I thought about it. This is the concept of let's say he has a one, then he's not magic. That's even better. I'm like just a one that just makes sparks. So he's like a really shit magician. He can't actually do anything other than just like he's like Ron Weasley, yeah, or like all he can do is like really shit magic.
Speaker 4: He's like come out here, come out of here, and he does like the ball trick, like I know, what's the ball going? And I'm trying to think what he would sound like I'm sure like some weird, strange creature. But you know he's doing like the ball trick, but you can always guess because he actually sucks as a magician. Yeah, you can see the you can see the roses in his like cuff.
Speaker 2: I don't know which I prefer either. I don't know if I prefer Cape or Capeless frog Man.
Speaker 4: Oh it's Cape, see that creepy. I like the Cape because it's cute. He's like a little wizard man, you know, and maybe he just escaped Harry Potter. But there's I was gonna say, there's those Harry Potter ones that you go like this and like it shoots like a spark out. You can actually buy those, so you need to get it for the show.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna have to get that, and I'm gonna have to get a I'm actually I had Anthony Cousins on the show, who who wrote and directed that Frogman movie, and like he loves cryptids, so I think he's planning on continuing like doing autocryptids. That's cool. I think I'll have to contact him and be like, hey, can you can you give me your Frogman costume from the movie and like cast spells on the show.
Speaker 4: So sweet to mew Mexico is already saying that teammate, never use that to site Mexican magician.
Speaker 2: We're like, what ethnicity would frogs be?
Speaker 4: Sca, we all know what lizards are, but well we'll get to that later.
Speaker 2: And it's uh.
Speaker 4: What we would see is Aaron would get the wand and then he would like be like oh on the show. And then we'd watch him frantically try to put out the fire that burns all of his thousands.
Speaker 2: Of dollars of horror merch.
Speaker 4: God, I could just picture you panicing while the stream is still on, while everything's on fire.
Speaker 2: Oh, all these things.
Speaker 4: You accumulated life that you'll never take with you when you die.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Actually I'm considering this year downsizing a massive amount.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a good one. The French, technically, you know, would be like, oh.
Speaker 2: I'm a frog man. You'll come over here and you suck my uncut penis you know, yeah, yes, my frog.
Speaker 4: So obviously there's this is the Loveland frog Man is quite ridiculous. But there's different sightings. Even some recent The sightings described a grayish bipedal creature. I remember when I told Billy what I was like. I was like, bye, pedal. He's like, what is is these like sexually? Like he's likes both and this is like years ago. And I was like, no, it means a creature that stands on two legs.
Speaker 2: And he didn't know that. We're probably talking about some sort of cryptid or something.
Speaker 4: And he's like, so that the cryptid is like into guy's and girls right, as like, no, it's not how it works.
Speaker 2: Those kind of sound like something like that, though Fairnos.
Speaker 4: I know it's a frog. Yeah, there's a frog. It's a frog like head. I'm show up some pictures. Frog like head, bulging eyes, leathery, reptilian or amphibian type skin, standing at the height of three and four feet. The Loveland frog Man or the Loveland frog has been discussed and revisited several times in the Mystery animal literature. The tales recounted here have been previously published on Board and Board nineteen eighty nine, Newton two thousand and five. Sucker, Shucker, I don't know what the hell these are section on a case. Besides, it has wonderful illustrations. I think some of these are like, it's weird. You know, little a little frogman. I think it's want to read the books, Yeah, strange creatures. It's like it's in some of these books alien animals and they talk about the frogman. Bipedals are into all sorts of weird bicycles. Yeah, this is where we're gonna get into the three frogmen. That the one I think it's a cop witnesses. They actually got there on tandem bice bicycles, you know, like the tandem bike.
Speaker 5: M h.
Speaker 4: I want me you ability to try to ride one one day, if we could ever get together and try to pull that off, and I could just.
Speaker 2: Picture ridiculous, look so weird.
Speaker 4: Like you don't have to yet to really communicate or every one person that is doing the work.
Speaker 2: And just be like wren in and nice. If we were older, then we would have to wait.
Speaker 4: Us is like riding across through all the uh, all the burning civilization around us as the country collapses.
Speaker 2: Just now, gular bombs and all stuff toxic ways. We're just happy that we're finally together. What's up, everybody.
Speaker 4: I did some old timy music and I've always wanted to try tandem bike. Not gonna lie. I think it would be kind of fun. We got big a foot in the chat. So yeah, actually, what have you ridden?
Speaker 2: Man? Have a dick? I don't think frog? Can you look that up? I think they have a quaco. Look up?
Speaker 4: Do frogs have penises? I think they just come on the eggs. I'm I'm pretty sure that's how frogs are produced. Is they just fly by?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, no frogs. Most frogs do not have penises. He nailed this up.
Speaker 4: Uh so, uh, mister Cotton was calling you Aaron Strains on the Patreon. Just type out why you were calling him that so he understands because I don't think Aaron saw the Patreon comment. So make sure your support the show on Patreon. Uh that would mean a lot. I think let's try this. I just want to see if this will work. It should show the comments as they go. There's a few exceptions. Some frog species have a tail like organ that aids in sperm transfer.
Speaker 2: Yeah doesn't it like, just doesn't it.
Speaker 4: It's like a lot of the fish, They just like come on the eggs the chicks just like there's no pleasure involved.
Speaker 2: The chicks just drop them and then then yeah, it just comes along. It's ejected directly onto the eggs that the female la is the ovaries of the female frog or beside the kidneys and the egg passed down. Yeah, just wait, just wait, everybody.
Speaker 4: The episode me and Billy did where we spent the last half an hour talking about his fun factor is about a weird animal penis, and then we spent the last like twenty minutes talking. I brought an article about how different weird penises are. It's already on Patreon. That's where you support the show because there's lots of stuff that gets released there first. But yeah, it's coming out soon and it's fairly funny. Oh so it will pop up and then I can maybe make it bigger.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's cool.
Speaker 4: Us bigfoots have a HEMI penis is that like a dog one that just like kind of comes.
Speaker 2: Out as we would call it a dog's mickey. It looks like someone opening a lipstick or it goes like, yeah, disgusting, Yeah, red lipstick. It's funny.
Speaker 4: You guys call it a mickey, and that's what we call a little bottle of booze. We had this car, so I'm gonna test out this chat. So if you guys all want to chat, you can't you'll show it right on the screen.
Speaker 2: So I'm just gonna it's a it's a beta press the button.
Speaker 4: No, it's beta testing, just to see so you can have them and I'll come up like in twitch or whatever. So we'll see how that goes from magic. No, it's actually dual. Oh like a what does it mean dual?
Speaker 2: Explain?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, so you can fuck it the hole and you can ride them aphrodite.
Speaker 2: Okay, I feel you. That's that's what Bigfoot has.
Speaker 4: Maybe, m I want to talk about Bigfoot this summer. Sources that discussed the Loveland Frogman recount this the observation from this police officer, Ray Shaki. Those spelt shock in some sources who stopped a creature seen crossing the road at one am on March third, nineteen seventy two, when it was cold enough for the road to be icy. Shakise creature was in a crouching position, but then stood erect.
Speaker 2: Oh, sirry, I don't have any I just wanted to. I don't know what. Too bad, I didn't have like any like a boying, buoying, damn son. So yeah, they he saw him.
Speaker 4: He became a wrecked and he stared into Shaki's direction before climbing the god rail.
Speaker 2: The guardrail of the god rail, and this is like this image. I love the little thing up in the corner where chall was like the frogman outlining and the heal of an outline.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, this is how big they are. They do this a lot of scrypted like pictures. This is a man, This is a frog man. That's so funny. Gets have heavy peans. If you want to see one, look it up, erin.
Speaker 2: A look it up gecko pean so Pennis Pennis.
Speaker 4: They stared in Shocky's direction to climb the guard rail and uh of the road and the ground sloped down into the Little Miami River. Other officers later claim out they came out to check Shaki's observations. This guy's like, so I saw a little frog man jump off the ledge.
Speaker 2: It's like, I don't know what it was. It's all right, can you bring it up? Is it? It's not gonna be it's not I'm not bringing that ship up. That's disgusting. Images like prolapsed hemyan, did you.
Speaker 4: Mean gecko porn with the fuck google? So in that and then he sees him, He's like, what the hell are the cops. The more cops come to like this, we're bored now, we got nothing going on back before never mind. Uh, there's some talk of finding scratch marks on the guardrail. They supposed to be if there are scratch marks on the guardrail, but efforts to locate the photos verifying the presence of said scratches have been haven't been successful.
Speaker 2: So you know, that makes it a little bit different because obviously, if he has those goofy ass looking et fingers, he can't leave scratch marks, so he's obviously got claws, and have also heard reports of him having sharp teeth. Yeah. Yeah, so that's kind of spooky as well. Like I mean, if he looks like that thing behind your head right now on that image, that would be scary. And that ship pops out behind the guardrail, he's like, hey, god, he got a cigarette, and he's like just staring at you with those eyes.
Speaker 4: I got a custom to smoking city restisceince I've been on this planet.
Speaker 2: Big Foot brought me in his spaceship.
Speaker 4: I had to blow them Bigfoot for five dollars to get to this reality or for a free ride or whatever. Females leave scratch marks on the card mails all the time, especially at the strip clothes of those long nails, Yeah, what is especially if they're black.
Speaker 2: A lot of black ladies love really long nails. I don't know how the whpe their asses.
Speaker 4: But maybe they got a They gotta think I'm trying to get my wife to I'm trying to convince my wife to get a bidet so I don't have to wipe my ass no more.
Speaker 2: I can be like an Indian? Is that what they do?
Speaker 4: I heard someone likes that we we we make racist jokes. So that's fun one guys like I like that. You guys push the boundaries and don't care and it's not about like I just I agree. It's just so funny when like even Chris Webby brings up this thing on one of his like rhymes, is like I grew up making like jokes about like Jews and all this stuff or like black jokes. And he was like, so the you're you're gonna call me Andi SAMAI or all this stuff or whatever, like a lot of the names of the label people. He's like, this is the culture I was raised in, you know, watching South Park, you know, Simpson's is a little more tame family, like all these things where they made jokes like this, and then everyone's so offended. Nowadays you can't even make up, Like you just can't like joke about anything or other people's cultures because everyone gets like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's raised it.
Speaker 4: It's like, no, you're a cultural Marxist cuckolds, that's what you are. Uh you still, mister Cotton, You still didn't explain why you call Aaron Aaron strains? What if I had sticky fingers, like a tree fraud? That would be a fun attribute? Actually, you know, yeah, but wouldn't that be shit as well? Because like if you like touched something and I'm like, oh yeah, like Spider Man that movie where he's like starting to stick to everything, but you have toy can be able to control it, because you can't really live that well, you know. And it's just, uh, I was thinking about something else when we were mentioning that. Oh I just made me think a sticky finger from Onyx.
Speaker 2: I'm a sticky fingers you know. It's like I always liked Onyx. Boys will be boys, right, yes, da, let the boys be girls. Trannies. You know that song. It's a new version.
Speaker 4: Nice Chris Webby not only the best rapper alive, but the best white rapper. He's actually I like Chris Webby a lot. He's pretty dope, actually like he's got some nice rhymes and he calls out all this stuff and albino sasquatch, could you please? I'm gonna bias, so you're pretty sure frame from anti white slurs like racist or anti semmai. Thank you the white sasquatch here?
Speaker 2: Yetie? Is that you got your own brand? Right? Gonna break my job when I find out he's who's Jewish?
Speaker 4: The Frogman? Oh no, Chris Webby is Italian. He kind of looks Jewy, but he's definitely Italian. A pencil drawing the Loveland Frogman made by Ray Shockey.
Speaker 2: What a name?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: This is the image, though it's been on confer Able to confirm it. I like they we I found it online to see, but the attributes are very like they They're various online of what it looks like, but this is supposed to be the real one. The artists evidently had some quite some skill. I don't forgell that skill. I could easily draw that.
Speaker 2: An account similar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, account similar to Shocky's was made by another police officer, Matt Mark Matthews.
Speaker 2: Two weeks later, two weeks later, two.
Speaker 4: Cops, uh, you know, and me and Billy it's not the time this went on audio will be the computer, Me and Billy talking about the love are the fucker in the future, the Fuckville MetalMan and the one one cop saw this metal Man in Foxville.
Speaker 2: It's a fun place to pronounce. Uh and uh.
Speaker 4: He was like ridiculed for a long time, like and just he had to like move and all this stuff.
Speaker 2: And it's sad, you know. I still just can't get off my love for frog Man. Also cops him to see these things.
Speaker 4: A lot, I know, and then that's like they're pretty credible people. Are we sure it's not frog Man with those legs? Oh yeah, look at those legs. Aaron wants to get those wrapped around him.
Speaker 2: Surely do I surely do.
Speaker 4: Aaron's knew nickname should be Aaron Strains because of the last strain of hair he held on to. He said, on the seven years of strange and clutching the last strain of hair.
Speaker 2: That you have. I scummy. That's just pulling off like Phil Collins and wear some sort of cult leader route fit and then walk up a stage and enter the podcast just you know, too bad. He looks fuck now's so scummy. I can't believe that someone will say.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 4: Matthews was concerned as the creature stood up from a crouch stance and fired.
Speaker 2: His gun at it.
Speaker 4: He's like, oh, and he was like just peo peo, just like firing gunshots at him. So weird. I feel like, a yeah, you know, I would. I'd probably try to shoot frog man. I think if I did have a gun, and then you have all the reptilians after you.
Speaker 2: Reptilian and thumb even scarier. You shoot a frogman right and he damages webbed fingers or something and he falls over the guardrail and then you drive up the road a bit and then there's multiple frogmen all jumping out over the guardrail running after your running like the tea the T one thousands in fucking tea too where he's going like, they're all running like that behind the car, Dude, that's actually scary.
Speaker 4: They could hop around to like hop on your car and then they're like, ah, like we're at.
Speaker 2: Your face, sticking onto the fucking windshield.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, do you ever touch the frog yeah, they especially we used to catch toads and stuff and they're like, you're gonna get warts, and I'm asking how it works.
Speaker 2: But we used to think that. We used to catch frogs and snakes. Weird. Yeah, you're running away from all these you know, and then as they're jumping, they jumped like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, imagine you come up and you're like, it's at the car and it's just like right in your face.
Speaker 2: God, it's so funny. That's what that needs to be. Remember before we used to use that sensor, but never know it again just to be funny. Yeah, I should use that as to like, if somebody says something they shouldn't say, you should just play that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, baggots, I actually said something really offensive.
Speaker 2: So instead of doing that, you should just have bitty scream.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's so they were so funny. There was a time where I didn't know you could add it, so it cut all the audio. I just had a bleep button. And then because we would joke about like not being able to say the word retard, and we tried to like dance that line when we started the show session when we started filming, because we wanted to exist on YouTube, but YouTube definitely censors us to some extent. We're still getting out there, but we're definitely shadow bin And I remember using a couple times and Billy's like, yeah, they didn't cut the audio, and I was like, oh fine, you know, we're like live saying all this absurd shit.
Speaker 2: So yeah.
Speaker 4: Another cop sees this and encounters this animal shoots at it. This this creature on the road is seen in a book from a patrol car. Matthews was concerned as this creature stood up and from a crowd stance and fired his gun yeehaw Merca and seemingly injured the animal. Again, it climbed out of sight over the Guardrael. So two people see this creature just chilling on the side of the road with them luscious big old cheeks, and then just bolts off.
Speaker 2: Those are some cheeks.
Speaker 4: Someone's got to create this image on chat GBT and then send it to me. Please Stranger Podcast at gmail dot com. Actually quite a few people do actually email us or Instagram. I'm the most active. X is a weird thing. Some people like I'm still trying. Every time I post on controversial people like I like this, he's talking about multiculturalism whatever, it's got a peach peach on him.
Speaker 2: It's like Bigfoot.
Speaker 4: There's so many drawings of like I, they've sexualized Bigfoot man there, I bet you if you look at the frog band, everything's been sexualized. I wonder why, though, I wonder why. So we'll get into that when we talk about who owns the porn industry. I'm I'm gonna start who owns frog Man?
Speaker 2: Is there from porn? Google it right now?
Speaker 4: It's got sexy, quicker than I thought it would be. Talking about humans, Well, Aaron.
Speaker 2: Loves loves them.
Speaker 4: Man, you see this out, you're gonna like you see this? This is supposedly a picture of him everything that a lot of people are like. That's just the thing that's reflecting off the camera that's sitting.
Speaker 2: In the water. Wait, wait, wait, can you bring it up or is it that bad? No? I won't get the ring any of this up. But wait now you might have to get the sensor button her for some of the stuff. Why what does it say? I can just go for it right yeah? Just who cares? So? I typed in frog Man porn when it comes up frog Man porn, frog Man gay porn seems to be a big one, so frog Man might actually be gay. A big frog Man comes in, redhead milk smell Jesus dog Man struggles against basement Frogman.
Speaker 4: Fuck, there's anything, man, there's like Grinch stuff like every there's everything.
Speaker 2: Man, it's fucked people are messed up. Wha what not for me? You're not gonna say it. Yeah, just I'm just looking at some of the images and stuff. I don't know what this is, but but it's like something to do with gimps. Yeah, oh that's so weird mask with like a gas man.
Speaker 4: I think that they should make it way harder to access all of that stuff. It's just crazy how kids have such access to it instantly, and it's scary scary. Like I remember my my buddy, he he found this weird one to call like eighty nine dot com or like thirteen and he's like, check this shit out and he was like it was like amputee ship And I'm like, why the fuck are you looking at that ship?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: And he's like, I just fucked I found it. It's not fucked up. And I was like, yeah, it's like why are you looking at this?
Speaker 2: And shit? Oh where they even have those? Like you know those weird like cartoon ship I don't know what you call it, where they like make all those sexy cartoons. Oh yeah, of course, I don't know, Go thirty four or whatever.
Speaker 4: It's like anything that, uh it exists can be made into porn.
Speaker 2: It's fucked. Yeah, I don't like I always see ship like that, like weird like fucking unicorns with like big massive dicks and stuff. It's so fucked Like here and there's like frog man with fingers took up his ass and stuff.
Speaker 4: Redhead's fucking frogman go back centuries, it's true, or like the idea of like kissing the frog and then he turns into a fucking prince. Is that like shapehifting reptility and stuff?
Speaker 2: You know? And it's like I do think that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Porn is a weaponized psychological warfare on the people, do you know they.
Speaker 2: And that's what they do.
Speaker 4: Like you know, when they liberated I think a Libya or something, what was it what the country? They did this to Palestine too, which is weird. In the West Bank, they like broadcasted porn all over the TV. They did this when they liberated another country. It's like, oh, you're liberating now, here's your porn. Make sure your children see it's fucked.
Speaker 2: But you know who all owns that stuff and one who's conveniently all the the regional enemies of a certain country have been wiped dead except for one. So before we move on there, just show me some You can't ask me any questions, and you just have to bring it up right.
Speaker 4: I don't know I could show that YouTube that's fucked. It's like, is he eating her ass or something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's stinctness frog fingers up with that will probably feel really good actually, because we all wet and stuff on the top of him. It's like a bulb. It was like eat, oh yeah, probably love that everything.
Speaker 4: All the frogs I've kissed just turned the beast reality charges. I just wait for that. We got some stuff coming. I want to do some fucked up news stories at some point. There's so much of that stuff. There's like still states where it's legal.
Speaker 2: I once was a frog.
Speaker 4: Yes are the who? That's a French Another this time showing a creature with and they literally say it the article a very sum shoeus is I guess the word you can use for it, but a sumptuous butt and disturbing human like physique. The image is widely available online. Still can't find the artist's name, but Matthews to claim that none of this was accurate. He actually seen a big lizard and escape pet iguana, so he changed his story. Uh, he said he saw this thing, fired at it, and then he mistakened a four three foot tall bipedal creature standing up on two legs as a frogman as like, and then said it was an iguana. And he he he augmented the story as a way of making his colleague Shocky seem like less of a nut. He's saying, like, that's crazy. Well, he said he saw a frogman.
Speaker 2: I want to make him feel better because everybody at the precinct was just harassing him, putting on like frog costumes, putting frogs in his locker to scare him. And then I was like, you know what, I also saw the frog man. I wasn't lying. You know.
Speaker 4: He's like, I shot at a frogman and he's like later on, he's like, I actually made that up.
Speaker 2: Just that's what they want real. I think they did see the frogman. You're gonna find him.
Speaker 4: It'd be crazy if he was some sort of like shat creature like it disappears in your dreams and stuff, and so I really like the deep investigation of this account provided by Ryan humph Humped for the I'm not gonna even named a podcast, Fuck Him. It provides lots of additional information and clearly substantially more reliable than recountings of events provided in standard crypto zoology. The Paranormal themed website and Publications states that what appears to be an email confession from Matthews, whereby the account was dismissed as blown out of proportion, though it's authenticity the confession appears to originate from this two thousand and one article from X Paranormal Project magazine is doubtful. An implication that a big lizard might have been seen must also be considered doubtful in the view of icy conditions and cold temperatures of the time, so at a lizard would be hiding somewhere, not out and about. Apparently there's a sketch a company, either Shockey's or Matthew's account through this text combined both of the accounts. I assume it's a pencil one share like they're like this one.
Speaker 2: A local farmer.
Speaker 4: Also said he's seen the Loveland Frogman shortly afterwards, but the details are hazy. What's up? Everybody? Is anyone ate frog legs in the chat? Because I have not, and I refuse to. Actually, there's a place I've seen that comment, and I was like, I've heard it's like chicken. That's like chicken.
Speaker 2: No, anyone that eats froggs. That's that's mister Cotton, who also was making phone my bald heads. So I can't. I can't fun with you. You're killing my people, You're making phone my bald heads. What's up? What's up with that?
Speaker 4: Remember that old remember that the story of the toad Man. That always reminds me of you know, mister Toad. You remember that mister Toad seemed pretty pretty cool, mister Toad. Look up mister Toad right now and bring them up on screen. I go through this, I'm going to become like the producer this podcast. It'd be nice if someone would do something. I know Billy does nothing, but so oh yeah, I do remember him, him up on the screen, mister toad Man. He's a he's a pleasant chap. He was on a show, some show or something I used to watch.
Speaker 2: It was like mister Toad's wild Ride.
Speaker 4: I went to a Japanese restaurant, wants to order frog legs, Miss Horney as they called it, Is that actually, miss o honey?
Speaker 2: Is that actually what they call it? Do you want somesy frog legs? Like an Indian? I don't like when you do anything else. You remember I'm talking, you're from the spot. I can't do it. That's that's like still Japanese. Yeah you don't remember that.
Speaker 4: I remember him The Adventures of Mister Toad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at him.
Speaker 4: He seems very like Look at he's all mushrooms in that one. He's all hypnotized.
Speaker 2: Mister. Yeah, I remember that. So weird Steve Coogan, junk weird. I'm going to watch that now, Aaron, you should watch it and you can jack off. Think about the Toad many.
Speaker 4: Weird man rog legs. Yeah, things that my memory jogs, you know. Look at he looks like a Gary boy, a fine gentleman. It's making a joke about the song me so harny. Oh God is actually bro I actually fell for it. I thought that you were like legitimately, I don't know. The Japanese. Maybe they have a thing they have like some The soup of some young guy is like a real soup you can get.
Speaker 2: This is the movie. Don't ruin it for me. I don't want to see anything. It's such a good movie we're taking off screen. I'm gonna have to watch this so for class horror casts for all the people.
Speaker 4: So get ready for that. The wind in the Willows, Yes, that's where he's originally from. I said, I'm gonna I gotta go watch that. The Rumble apps sucks that censors chatting ovations on the trees.
Speaker 2: I know that's it's weird about Rumble.
Speaker 4: Someone like there's send notifications through emails and it'll be like an hour later or something like that. Everyone just watch out for the lives because we go liab all the time. A frog is DNA tested. Turns out was a was part Irish, part British and in a tadpole.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 4: I like that's a good that's a good joke we should bring up. Should bring up some some frog jokes, so so funny. The oldest Loveland Frogman's story predates the seventies ones and concerns of the sighting made in Ohio. I gonna play some I want to hear the music in my tones. The one sighting made on the Ohio roadside during the early morning of May twenty fifth, nineteen fifty five. The story goes that a businessman or salesman, sometimes said to be unknown, sometimes specifically identified as mister Robert Honeycut Honeycut was driving home from work when at three am, three thirty am, the witching hour, he saw the three bipedal, grayish reptilian creatures, each about three foot tall. The witness stopped and observed them, and for a few minutes. In some of the versions of the story of the creature was seen to be conversating. He was having a conversation. The creatures were all three, I guess, of these creatures, and some were served on. Some of them were under a bridge, and others they held a cylindrical or wand like device above its head. It's released sparks and was frightening enough that it inspired.
Speaker 2: The witness to leave those three. So, yeah, this guy, this the guy that witnessed three of them, and they're just like.
Speaker 4: That's why a picture they sound like you think or is that like.
Speaker 2: I just picture like you hear that you hear like and they're just like, what the hell's that?
Speaker 4: It starts running at you. Fuck your madiac so scary you look it up. I believe the story hundred percent. What are you looking up? What is the purpose of Frogman's one? Oh that's a good idea, so yeah, and get into that and then we'll get into the next story, which should be found.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so here's loads of information. Okay, keep smoking weed. One of the strangest aspects of the Loveland frog Man legend is his wand so what's the deal. In the original nineteen fifty five sighting, the unnamed businessman reported seeing three humanoid frog leg creatures near blah blah blah. One of them, he claimed, us holding a one like device that emitted sparks for flashes of light. That's the only sighting where the one disappeared, but it's one of the details that catapulted the story from weird animal to full blown paranormal cryptid. So here are some theories about the one's purpose. Number one some sort of tool or communication device, maybe not a literal one, but something technological like an alien gadget, signaling beacon or a scanning tool. The sparks could have been energy discharges or signals. Number two evidence of a supernatural or magical element some cryptan enthusiasts. The one suggests a cult or fay like behavior. The frogmen aren't biological creatures, but ended these type to another dimensional realm. The one becomes a mystical totem. And number three it's an alien artifact, giving the ones light emitting behavior something The frogmen could be an alien explorer or biological assistant, wielding tech far beyond human misunderstanding. Number four a misinterpretation. Skeptics say that one was lightly a stick with reflective materials, a spark from a lighter, or just a product of imagination. The entire event could be misunderstood in poor lighting. I mean, you would want to be pretty, the lighting would want to be pretty obscure for you to miss to see something and go, oh yeah, I saw a giant frog that had like a wand in his hand, and he was wearing a cloak like how well, I don't think I've ever been in any lighting.
Speaker 4: Sorry, And they were conversing. This is the three of them where they're like hanging out.
Speaker 2: And shit, weird man. The purpose of the frogman's wand is yet unknown, but it adds a mysterious, almost mythological layer to the cryptid, Whether tech magic or metaphor, it turned the frogmen into something more than just a weird I'm exciting. Yeah, it is a really bizarre thing. What does kerment?
Speaker 4: The frog's fingers smell like bacon? Frogman can jump higher than Jordan? But what was Frogman at Ditty's party? You know, it's funny.
Speaker 2: You know who? You know who?
Speaker 4: ASoP rock is not garbage, a soap rocky, a sop rock. No, he's a pretty.
Speaker 2: Famous hip hop artist.
Speaker 4: He does a song called long Legged Larry and it's all about a frog that is like a humanoid frog, long Legged Larry. That he does weird song. He says, a song called Kirby Go Kirby. It's it's a it's the best cat h So he's an interesting artist. And he has a song about long Legged Larry and it's about a a frogman who like saves kittens from trees and stuff.
Speaker 2: It's you should look it up long Legged Larry. Everybody. It's actually a pretty fun song.
Speaker 4: Dimensional entities maybe their self transforming machine Alvis who did Yeah, yeah, maybe because you never know.
Speaker 2: Man I'm just seeing a frogman on DNT. That'd be fucking scary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because there's other story like like an iguana. It was like walking over because it's it may be a frog man. They say it was like a lizard man, like I don't know how you could mistaken Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I even seen people saying so I've seen people saying about it. Let me just get this one. Yeah, let's talk about this one. Post nineteen seventy two. The Loveland Frogman has been rare.
Speaker 4: There's a twenty sixteen event where two teenagers were out playing Pokemon Go. Apparently this isn't a sexual euphemism.
Speaker 2: That's so stupid.
Speaker 4: Supposed we saw and even photograph what appears to be a creature, but it looks like a hoax. But I think this is the one that they claimed. I doubt it. Very strangely they said it like that, why the Pokemon goal. Wonder's the video?
Speaker 2: Really? Do you have it? I don't have it, but.
Speaker 4: Pokemon Go Loveland frog Man just look it up. That one was weird because they claim to actually have seen this and they're like, no, it wasn't a Pokemon.
Speaker 2: It was like off of the screen. You know, and I'll talk.
Speaker 4: When Pokemon Go first came out, I was working at a bar, and it was kind of fun for the beginning because it was this cool and I saw the story of the show before that. We'd go out and it'd be like just after we left the bar, maybe like eleven or twelve am, and we'd be like kind of drunk, and me and my buddy would go around and there would just be people all in the park, and my buddy made a point. He's like, well, you know, if there's a sexual assault, at least, all these nerds would be there, not to do anything, but to call the police at least, because literally, at like twelve one am, especially in the summer, there's everyone was just walking around like downtown and stuff like that, and it was kind of cool to see, and especially if you're buzzing and you're like, look, I found a charge RM or whatever. Billy was obsessed with it for a long time. I only played it for like a month or two because it's like, oh, this is kind of cool and different, and we all grew up doing Pokemon. But he made a good point. It's like all these nerds out, it's like you're a scream called the police. I know they don't have arms strong enough to fight a light off a rapist. But yeah, uh well no, did you find the video? Yeah, the videos garage, but we'll look at it anyway. Take this so far, So this is supposed to be his images? Oh yeah, this one I have right here? Yeah yeah, it looks like a lawn decoration with light bulbs in.
Speaker 2: I don't want to talk guys. Weird is that the footage? Though? That's it weird? No? Hold on, so, oh I've seen this is supposed Why would it have glowing eyes? Garbage? It's in the water, isn't it? But move though at the end. That is weird. You know, that's cool.
Speaker 4: Our our our stream came up on the Loveland frog Man thing at the end of where.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's cool. It's hilarious. Oh yeah, that's wild. YouTube recommend us.
Speaker 4: We don't get much attention explaining the Loveland frog manner trying to give him several particularly particularities of the nineteen fifty five three creature account. Is not surprising that some authors have sought to identify Loveland Frogmen as an alien rather than an unknown you know, or as rather than an alien maybe not some like creature from planet Earth. Assuming that the Loveland frog Man accounts represent the actual observations and explanations mooted by some authors, that's a weird way to say, and they could be confused descriptions escaped pedaguana or some sort of lizard. This is hard to accept given the bipedal posture that witnesses report. You know, maybe it is a reptilian Mike consider the big lizard in a fleeting bipedal or wrecked standing pose. Witnesses this embellishment of the story, confusing resulting details, different descriptions, the temperature of the time, you know, the these fleeting glimpses of big escape lizards or overtly or deliberately combined in the minds of the witnesses prior knowledge about the big frog monsters already said to inhabit.
Speaker 2: The Miami River region. But it is creepy.
Speaker 4: I've ever been like around like not a sing a swamp, but like a lake and you hear like.
Speaker 2: A little bit.
Speaker 4: I can't even do it, but you know that like guttural sound they make sometimes like the the frogs. Have you ever been to like a cottage in Canada? Yeah, yeah, I'm sure Ireland has frogs. Also, do ice sound like dogshit?
Speaker 2: You sound great to me? Why? Oh no, I just thought when I because when I clicked on that thing when it recommends it, it sounded like I was talking true a trash bag. No, it's not my end. Sounds good.
Speaker 4: The movie Kung Fu Hustle the frog Boss more human than frog though, that's actually a good movie. That's actually it's not that comedy movie. It's like a Japanese fighting movie. I actually like going. So you obviously have the lizard man that we saw, the picture that we showed up, show some frogs already happened the whole time.
Speaker 2: Want to bring up pictures of frogs. I've been waiting out.
Speaker 4: Bigfoots, big foot beats beats on what. Yeah, I gotta get for you, buddy, because I think you just joined the stream. I hope you and I hope you enjoy this one. Help it gets out of to your spank bank. Hope you enjoy it. Big old cheeks on that a frogman, Clarence Frogman. So this uh Also worth noting is nineteen nineteen fifties, where the time that amphibious fish creatures were depicted on the big screen, so you could say that to actually obviously, Creature from the Black Lagoon premiered in nineteen fifty four, and that's why you have these people that put maybe these images in their head and have inspired people consciously or not to think or pretend that they may have seen and or encountered some sort of frog like creature. It is surprising what Hollywood can do, right, convince everybody of fabricate historical events because they point to some shoes or something.
Speaker 2: You know that that.
Speaker 4: Frog fetish somebody out there definitely does. He's a joker. He does music too. I told him to stop by and say, oh, that's awesome. I appreciate that. We have a question.
Speaker 2: No, you said something about frog fetish. Somebody probably does. Would you would you be down for like the scaly skin and ship?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: But isn't it all like squishy and like wet? I guess vagina? I guess? So yeah, we said the frogs don't have penises? Are all frogs and the same?
Speaker 4: Then yeah, I think you have to come on there no pleasure involved in someplace?
Speaker 2: Do frogs have vaginas? Though? Yeah? Well but what their tongue? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like that's a good licking. That'd be good for a trick, you know, get right in there, do it from across the room.
Speaker 2: You know. I ran into a creature once.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize it was from the Black Lagoon intill I notice my wallet was.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious. Do you know what? Do you know? Who? Do you know who? Old Greg is? Soundsmratter Button. I can't say look up.
Speaker 4: Old Greg and and look it up now on YouTube and then look it up in uh in the clip of it on YouTube.
Speaker 2: But we'll bring it up.
Speaker 4: I just while we're talking about this, we'll probably get a little copyright and.
Speaker 2: So's on YouTube? Is that? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I actually don't do that. I'll ruin the audio. Just just look up an image of him. What am Old Greg?
Speaker 2: I'm Old Greg.
Speaker 4: What you're doing in my What you're doing on my waters? What you're doing in my waters? Everyone looks up Old Greg? Are you talking about Old Greg from the Mighty Boosh?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah? Yeah? Why are you in my waters? It's like you love me? Can you learn to love me? It's like your filthy mother liquor? Why do you have yours? Legend of Old Greg? Yeah?
Speaker 4: So funny this before actually it's too funny. People that don't know definitely look up Old Greg. So, uh yeah, if you take it more serious. Obviously, the idea of honeycut U and the other alleged witnesses saw real animals and misidentified them. That's a possibility they saw big reptiles to be considered quite uh unlikely, so who knows. I'm all Greg, it's not funny. He's like a frog mayank top creature. You're scary. Imagine seeing that ship though. He's a tranny to you guys, weren't a shirt. Yeah, I don't like it anymore. I'm all Greg, pleased to meet you. So far, so dumb, was so good. I've never watched it. I'm working the clips of old Greg.
Speaker 2: Interesting. I so strange.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and then so obviously all these accounts and how could they mistake them for like a humanoid bipedal since their bodies hind limbs and snow it's merged into invisibility. I came up with the idea after seeing a scary roadside bipedal with a round body, wide neck, slender legs morphed into a deer as a car. As I approached the path, I don't know the fuck this guy's talking about, just making up shit in his head. Obviously, there's other books that have come out talking about this and the confusing reports of these monster creatures reported in like nineteen ninety three, and then the existence of you know, meter tall bipedal creatures has regarded as fairly unlikely, especially with those reptile creatures are seen with a mechanical device, you know, with the wind that admits like some people think it's like a tall iguana creature.
Speaker 2: What is that thing? Man? That's terrifying? And they'll be honest, it's.
Speaker 4: Like it reminds me of like trying to grab you, like off the movie Men where he has the slit arm and it goes around her neck. Scary, like, there's no way I don't get an mistake in these creatures.
Speaker 2: They get the back.
Speaker 4: It's like all like I don't know, maybe if it's like leaned up against it, but it's still makes no sense. I would never want to live in the Jurassic Park times or Jurassic just if it sounds scary and crazy, especially that and even if they exist, who knows that they even exist?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: People think it's like that the bones are not real, and or if they are, they could be human human bones. There's so many like different theories about like did dinosaurs exist people we found bones, Well, there's theories that supposed to be they're like giant humanoid bones and stuff like that. Also, they probably had feathers, they could they claim that there's being that they rearranged the bones wrong. So it's not like the t rex doesn't look like this. It probably has wings and stuff like that. And who knows, I said giant flying t rex would be wild?
Speaker 2: Did did you or did you get any of the stuff about like some of the wild theories of what people think the frog man.
Speaker 4: Is now if you want to get into that. That's funny. Someone on the show, someone came in the chat when I had that guy from Update Knowledge or Update News or whatever, Troy set it up at him on the show.
Speaker 2: Interesting guy.
Speaker 4: We definitely don't see eye to eye about certain issues that are going on in the world, or the fact that I don't think Canada stolen land. I think that all land on Earth has stolen him and conquered on So that was an interesting pushback and stuff like that, because you know, usually the people that.
Speaker 2: I have on the show.
Speaker 4: I kind of vet to some extent or them, but like someone obviously from his so I came in the comments. It was like naming a conspiracy show after a comedy movie is stupid. And I'm like, strange Brew the movie was based off of a conspiracy theory that they go into the beer the brewery and find out they're make beer for mind control. So I was like this person like, I'm like, you're just gonna get blocked and DELI. They kept trying to like chirp in the chat, and I'm like, people like you, you're not doing anything but sitting here watching my show, right, watching our show, and then you're doing that with your life, even though you're claiming you don't like it or you think it's stupid. And it's like, that's the dumbest thing. And I was like, you know why it served because we were two Canadians that joked around like Bob and Doug McKenzie and drank on the show. And then strange Brew was like when I watched it, I was like, ah, it's a whole idea of conspiracy theories and all that stuff, right, and I'm like this person knows nothing. Yeah, good old Troy boy. Yeah, dragons too. Are dragons real?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Imagine if the dinosaur bones were dragons. Okay, and dragons were real.
Speaker 2: What about Puff the magic dragon? Puff the magic Dragon.
Speaker 4: He lives by the sea, He drinks human blood and comes on your feet.
Speaker 2: Someone's doing that out there? Yeah, like chicken. But I don't know.
Speaker 4: There's so many weird things. It's easy to find bones. Me and my buddy would find hike South drum Heller into the military base. Crazy, easy way to walk in bones and endless teeth, vertebrae, legs clearly size proportionally weird. Well, I think that they could have made the dinostas like built the bones wrong, because all the bones are supposed to be in like a museum or whatever, like the smith. They hide them, they don't actually put them out on display. Those are all fake.
Speaker 2: So weird. Was there a bucket that said KFC or Popeyes nearby? Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: We all know who would be sitting there, hunched over in the corner eating those chicken wings.
Speaker 2: Do you know what's crazy?
Speaker 4: So I heard this story and I heard it like people are like, no, it's actually true. Okay, So the people that they get to monitor x or Twitter at the time.
Speaker 2: I think it was Twitter at this time.
Speaker 4: Right, there was a bunch of people in like Africa modern during Twitch for like hate speech or or some of some of the absurd stuff, right, And they were supposed to be stationed in Africa. And this is like a real story that you can look up. And the people that were paying them would pay them like a dollar fifty like a day, it was saying ridiculous, And they could choose between a dollar fifty or KFC chicken and they would feed Black Africans that are monitoring Twitter KFC paying them that way. Isn't that fucking crazy? That's gotta be I you know, I heard, I heard it's real. I heard it's very there's articles done about it.
Speaker 2: If that's the case, that's wild.
Speaker 4: Have you seen the trailer for a live action how to Groom Your Dragon? Like now they have leelo stitch and everything's gotta be fucking redone because of Hollywood ver deebrae eight inches across teeth, ten inches long legs and weird. You found that weird. That's a strange thing. Yes, some giant chickens or lizards from that that could be true. That could be true, like too imagine at the time, like Land, I'm going to clear up.
Speaker 2: I'm going to clear it up now for everybody. The frogman is real, is real laboratory speaking of that, actually, Sahir are some of the wild, weird and wonderful theories that people think about the frog man. These all go beyond the three frog dudes by the river. So the first is the frogman is an escaped government experiment. Some people believe that the Loveland Frogman is part of a secret military bioengineering project gone wrong, a human animal hybrid design for amphibious espionage, the one seen in the nineteen fifty five siding, possibly a control device or worse, a weapon operation. Leap frog sounds dumb until you remember real programs like mk Ultra and the fact that weaponized dolphins also existed.
Speaker 4: Well until the Pakistani's raped them out of existence, right, Yes, that happened.
Speaker 2: That they pick dolphin.
Speaker 4: They're almost that's a real fucking thing. It's fine because they always say it's like, oh, it comes from it comes from like, you know, like a laboratory. Like me and Billy talked about the melon heads, you know, and it's like it's the melon heads were like all these escaped retards from like uh a facility that they were like experimenting child with children on they had like uh cephalitis where I think where their skull, like the like the guy in the wheelchair from Hills of Eyes. Yeah, yeah, and it's like that, and they escaped and like got into a car and then drove away. And it's like imagine seeing those like creatures. For all people that haven't listener seen some of those episodes are on YouTube, so it's very funny.
Speaker 2: Me and Billy were in the studio together, We're like, this.
Speaker 4: Is where we're like, oh, we gotta dance the boundaries and not make so many jokes about mentally people because someone I have been called an ableist on this show, Like the beginning of the show, somebody called on I think it was Apple Podcasts. The host is an ablest piece of trash is what I've been.
Speaker 2: Called fun times. Do you want to hear another.
Speaker 4: Those dolphins shouldn't have been wearing pink? What is battle toads? I'm gonna have to can you you're gonna I've looked that up too. I don't remember that you have to bring it save the Ostriches. Yeah, I know the ostrich sh it is wild. You're trying to kill all the ostriches here in candidates great times. I think they're gonna disrupt the few food sources soon and stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cool. Can you still get this? Wonder?
Speaker 4: You get this like on a mobile game. I don't remember that. I kind of do. It's like a faint, faint memory. I remember that action figure. Actually, so battle Toads. That's hilarious. I forgot about things like I missed I missed the nine. I had one of those toys.
Speaker 2: You know. It's funny. Probably didn't even know what it was.
Speaker 4: You know how you're saying you were watching that game boy, Yeah you know. I remember you said you were watching like the YTV like Halloween thing. I try to find. I don't think I found the same one you're would you would you look up like Halloween?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So I tried. I looked up.
Speaker 4: I saw some of them, and yeah, I was like, I understand why it made you depressed. It's just sad. Like even the commercials. I'm like, we're never getting that back, man, it's gone. Our children never get it back.
Speaker 2: We live in this like puberty blockers and sex changes.
Speaker 4: Brainwashing, cultural marxism, hate your ancestors, let everyone invade your country, and I saw your women.
Speaker 2: It's so bad. Another interesting theory on the Frogman is that he's an alien scout that had a malfunctioning cloak. One fringe theory says that the Frogman is a gray alien using biological camouflage. The frog leg body is either his real form or the result of a failed cloaking system one from the first sighting, a scanning or communication to to get back to a ship.
Speaker 4: That's interesting maybe, right, like it made make sense more that he's maybe an alien, you know, like they supposedly the Reptilians have done all these weird experiments, right, Like, there's the theories that they created the grays as like animatronic type of like cyborg androids that they can use to come into this reality. Because it kind of like there's that treaty supposedly that they're not just to mess with a evolving species, and then so they like create like all these different like great like creatures, maybe the frogman, and then they can infiltrate our society, you know, and then people see this, Yeah, the Frogman is gay.
Speaker 2: We did clarify that, right, because he's turned the freaking frogs gay.
Speaker 4: And so like all the frogmen are gay, right, I'm assuming that's what. They're all a huddled together. They're all like on a circle jerk. Another one is the one that was actually magic staff. Tapping into Appalachian and Celtic folklore, some claim that the frogman is a fake creature or river guardian, the one being a staff of protection or transformation. The sparks a magical warning to stay out of the certain sacred areas in the river. So basically a frog gandalf.
Speaker 2: Oh that's sweet. I like the wizard idea. We don't know what's out there. Oh here's an interesting one. A biblical Nephilim hybrid taking a dark turn. Some cryptid believers tye frogman to Nephilim, the hybrid offspring of angels and humans in the Book of nak Their unnatural appearance and behavior are signs of ancient forbidden bloodlines surviving in isolated places. You shall not beat the frog of the swamp, for it is an abomination unto you.
Speaker 4: Sounds pretty meadow man.
Speaker 2: Man. I have I have a feeling.
Speaker 4: I have that one for the fuck Land, Fuckville, whatever, mettlement. It's uh, it would be interesting because like there is like even when I had Dustin Nemoys on, he's coming back on the show. Everybody, it's already recorded. I'm just gonna hold on to it for a little bit. Uh, but it's a great episode. I let him really dive into some of this stuff. And you was talking about the whole like GMO people and then trying to do it now where they did it back then, where they're genetically modifying people and creating like different types of creatures, and you think about like the crimea crimera type stuff that they literally the Chinese China, Chinese government has admitted to is like creating like these creatures like man, bear pig. That's why South Park made fun of it because they were there's actual legit stories that they were like doing stuff like that, and that the whole idea of cloning and how do you know what they have for technology? And then there's like we know they're smashing particles together at cern what else are they doing? You know, like Jeff Epstein was us with like what's that eugenics and suppose we specifically Ashkenazi genetics and stuff like that. Some of the women's have women have tales about that. Who God knows what they're actually doing. What's Nicholas Picolus? Can you look that up?
Speaker 2: That's some host guy? Oh? Okay? Was he involved? Jeffrey Epstein. There's also a theory that they after the twenty sixteen sighting, some people felt that the Frogman wasn't spotted by coincidence. He was summoned by the augmented reality app Pokemon goal a digital portal to a liminal space glitchen and matrix, or maybe Pokemon knows something we don't, a dimensional slip. The Frogman isn't from here. Another theory suggested that the Frogman is a dimensional traveler. He slipped into our world accidentally through a tin spot near the Little Miami River. That would explain the brief citing the strange behavior and why he never seems to hang around for There's another theory that he appears under specific lunar cycles, some kind of cryptid, some kind of cryptid wherewolf. People have theorized that Frogman only manifests during certain lunar phases, particularly heavy rains or storms. The idea the water activates his energy, or it's when he's allowed to cross over. Well, they say waterways are often spiritual, like no, here's an interest in one. This is the last one. A mind bending theory suggests that the Frogman didn't exist until people started to believe in him. In this view, he is a creature born of collective belief, brought into existent by legend, fear, and repetition. If you think about it long enough, it hops into reality. Ah. Nice, that's it all rise for the reptilian and them musta listen. This is like you come across the frog man all huddle together. What's with the weird gay huddle going on? Over? Gay? What's gay about? Its two guys talking in corner? Dude? Why why are you such a homophone? You're always like, oh, that's gay man. Don't look at that gay huddle. Look at that gay dog. That is so gay.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love gay people.
Speaker 2: Okay, you gonna tell me the monkeys gay? How do you know he doesn't smoke monkey pole? Huh? I love Jane Fair movies all the time. Yeah, there's a good point.
Speaker 4: Why have we never come across like a massive pile of ship like just you know, like you think about like poopy from Frogs probably takes up a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. What do you think? What do you think the frog Man is. I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 4: He I'm gonna go with My original thought is that Bigfoot is an interdimensional cree. Sure the Frogman exists in a similar type universe. He wanted to come visit this place, much like the Dover Demon that we only saw for like literally like three different occasions on the same day. Me and Billy talked about it way back in the day. I think the video had to do editing. So it's on Patreon. That's a fun episode. Yeah, I'm pretty sure the videos on Patreon only, so definitely check that out and support the show on Patreon. And you know, I think that the Loveland Frogman sucked Bigfoot off to get to this reality.
Speaker 2: I think that the big.
Speaker 4: You know, or it would be really cool, you know, because I was joking, yeah, oh yeah, he's gay for Bigfoot. I think it would be funny if like Bigfoot had the Loveland Frogman on his shoulder, like in Small Soldiers or that thing just like attacks you know what I mean, the the you know, that'd be fucking cool. You know, I have like the Bigfoot has him as like a little creature that attacks people.
Speaker 2: We're joking about this at.
Speaker 4: Work because there's a skinny kid names I might give this name, and we're joking about how we're gonna beat up the one kid that works there. And I was like, me, I'm gonna put him on my shoulders and we're gonna become a like a power ranger type like Megasord.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I was like, I was like, he's gonna be on my shoulder, just thrown like he's like t or He's like, well, no, he's like he would be your brains, you know, I would be like the brute and then he would control my actions and stuff.
Speaker 2: So funny. Maybe I'm wrong, but uh, you know, I think that there's something to be said for the idea of you know, like the Avengers assemble. Yeah yeah, oh yeah, frog Man, Big Folks, moth Man. We should have made you Frogman on the website. You are you are?
Speaker 4: This is too funny that so if you guys don't know, you can get you can get some new merch. There's a bunch of new merch on the site. We'd appreciate the support. We don't get much money for it, but we did. There's a couple of new designs. If you want to bring them up, you could. I don't, like, I can't as soon as I clicked the internet, and like, my shit starts slowing down. I gotta figure that out, especially for like the tear lists and stuff. But yeah, we have a I don't know if anyone's gonna buy it.
Speaker 2: I bought it. I thought it was hilarious.
Speaker 4: It's all three of us as cryptids and wearing like superhero stands, and I got like a glass of whiskey or some Aaron's got a hinecan, and Billy's got his beer as always, and even his brother was like, we need to frame this picture of Billy's because it makes it look so creepy.
Speaker 2: But we have new merch on the site.
Speaker 4: So everybody the Tea public Store specifically and watch for the deals man, because like I said, I bought like a hundred over one hundred dollars worth of merch, like I think four shirts and the sweater for like one hundred bucks over hundred over one hundred bucks. We're not doing a strange podcast turbin. That's never gonna happen. I don't want to even cater to anyone like that.
Speaker 2: Who wants to hear my new AI movie idea?
Speaker 4: Okay, frogman can unwrap the mysteries if he can find his way off of his way onto my shoulders. Yeah, Slenderman in that team or is he one of the bad guys?
Speaker 2: Billy? Is Slenderman in there? After skipping over something there Tom, somebody's asking for a piece of march.
Speaker 4: Where I know. I said, I'm not catering to turbans. No Strange Root Podcast turs not doing that, but soon maybe if.
Speaker 2: What about one of those ships that you put on I don't even know what it is called, but you can only see your eyes the burkas or the Yeah, one of them with strange slender Man is a speaker. Man, it's so funny. Bring up that image. Please.
Speaker 4: If you can't have Billy, it'll be so funny. Sick up Public, I'll try to do it. I'll freeze my screen. Okay, let me hear your movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah you're already fine, I got it.
Speaker 4: Yeah tee. Public, Strange Roop Podcast had jobs. Yeah, t shirts Santa for one, Oh yeah, Santa will deliver you at the strangeness. It's gonna come right down your chim make your child sit on his lap so he can molest them.
Speaker 2: That he is fucking horrifying. And it does looks great. You look hilarious. I mean you look pretty funny. It looks well.
Speaker 4: But I'd grab the strange brew strange brew burka if it was one hundred percent cotton strange brew burka. Look there's a there's a deal on right now. Yeah, I look at Really's face. Frightening man. It's just so funny because I really it matched his face so well because he is the slenderman. Look at that. There's a deal on right now. It's They have so many good deals on sixteen bucks for a T shirt. Like I said over, I bought five things a sweater for shirts and uh and it was like one hundred and twenty bucks or something like that. So go check out the site. There's lots of new stuff. I just had more recently. Actually, like that True Crime one, so fun stuff. That one's my favorite, the guy smoking the cigarette.
Speaker 2: I bought that one.
Speaker 4: Rep that everywhere get a class horror cast design. I actually enjoy that one. That one's cool. I want to get the year I want that one sometime that one's cool or Bigfoot's laughing his ass off. So you said I have my favorite shirt to wear is right there? Fuck communism. That's literally my favorite shirt to wear. My wife says, let me have the house wearing it. But I do enjoy people give me weird looks all the top. It's like a fuck with the World Economic Forum shirt I'm gonna read. I'm actually creating a new fuck the New World Order shirt. I want to fuck the government shirt. I well, you know what we'll make up. Would you fuck the Loveland frog No? I fucked the Loveland frogmen and all I got was the stupid T shirt.
Speaker 2: I'm going to create that tonight. So do you know what it was actually thinking of the other day? And I think I might actually do this from now on for both of our shows. I think I'm gonna exclusively only wear T shirts that we make or for eide of our shows. That's what I do. I pretty much do that. That is what I think I'm gonna do that now. I'm going to stop buying other stuff and I'm gonna do you know what, I'm gonna just wear stuff.
Speaker 4: And you need to update your stuff because I created a bunch of cool ass merch designs for class or casts, like really cool stuff. Billy the Clown, Yes, that was my one of my favorite. People have not listened or definitely watched the Halloween special with Billy as Clown Trudeau. It is by far some of the funniest stuff that we've ever done, just because I was on mushrooms and it was so it was so funny. It's the burkeup. It's got one hundred percent polyester. I don't give a fuck if it's comfortable. Uh, you know, so, so who knows movie idea? Okay, let's here.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll maybe we'll make it a TV show or an animated series. So we're gonna call it Cryptid Command Legends unleashed. Did you just think of this? No? No, this is AI. Okay they were myths, there were warnings. Now they're humanity's last hope concept in a world spiraling into chaos, climate collapses, inter dimensional riffs, militarized AI. The last line of defense isn't the government task force. It's a team of creatures from our deepest nightmares and strangest folklore. Long thought to be urban legends, these beings are very real and they've been hiding until now. When a global paranormal event starts rewriting the laws of physics and reality itself. The cryptids are forced out of the shadows to protect the species that once feared them. So in it right we have this is the roster that they are. Could you get to make an image? Why you're reading it? I guess YEA give me one second. Damn son too funny? Okay. So we have the frog Man who is the swamp Tactician and his role is reconstealt and and fit as ops trades expert in urban infiltration, high agility, rumored to wield biotech wand of unknown origin. The vibe imagine Yoda meets Jason Bourne, hilarious with a splash of moist sass. That's so funny, Bigfoot, the Titan of the Trees, Muscle survivalist tank trades are super strength, near invisibility in forest terrain, and low tech wisdom Vibe the Hulk plus Ron Swanson in a silent protective edge, Mattman Roll, aerial scout, future sight and psychological ops can sense impending disasters. Wings cause electromagnetic disturbances and may exist outside linear time. The vibe a tragic force, part angel, part love Craft. H the when they go they're having this, we have to I want to redo that. Actually, roll Bizarker last resort traits supernatural hunger. Sure they bring him in, bring out the onedygoll. It's like a native guy.
Speaker 4: It's the native guy comes down and he like smokes like a peace pipe and it just like appears and he maybe he smokes the peace pipe and then he turns into the wind to go after.
Speaker 2: Eat his family. So vibe the nuclear option used sparingly, extremely unstable, possibly cursed. Yeah, we have the Jersey devil field leader aerial combat trades, winged fire breeding, tactical strategy with ties to a cult forces vibe Batman. If he smelled like sulfur and shrieked at sunrise? What wait? What is his what is his what is his streak? His shriek sound like.
Speaker 4: That's it's just like you just you hear, like you're like like wings that you hear.
Speaker 2: So the tagline for this, I'm surprised this actually gives a tagline. Neverthing legends don't die, they evolve and the plot ease is an ancient cryptid eating AI, called Project Project mith Eater, is hunting folklore creatures to wipe them out and erase their influence from human consciousness. Its goal collapse the boundary between reality and logic to create a fully rational world where belief itself is out lowed. Only the cryptid Command stands in its way, and they'll have to work together despite decades of mistrust, near immortality, and wildly conflicting vibes, to save both the world and their place in it. Wow, did it make you an image? It did? Actually? What that mean? Yes? Everybody watching?
Speaker 4: Make sure to like comment on the main page, send it to your friend, Santo, Grandma, all that good stuff, like support the show as best as you can.
Speaker 2: Yeah with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you think about with the frogmen have poisonous skin, because that'd be crazy because like a neon, a neon color, right, and then you could like you touch him and you like just stroke it. He's like rogue from the X Men. You know, you can't have sex. You can't have sex with Aaron.
Speaker 2: Weird yellow laser be Aaron.
Speaker 4: Aaron dies having sex with the frog Man and he's like, it was my last so my bucket list I had to do.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 4: So funny you guys seen the Crypto movie with Joe Bob Briggs. No, actually not. I would check that out. I'm not a huge fan of Joe Bob Briggs, but I would.
Speaker 2: Check out O. I love the concept, right, so I would do it better. I would love I love the concept of that show, and I would love to be able to host something like that, like us to be like kind of horror hosts whatever and have that cool hangout community thing. Yes, but I just can't get into Joe Bob at all. I tried too, and it's too structured and it's too like Joe Bob's five cans of beer out of five cans of beer and all that I just off.
Speaker 4: I I feel like we could do a better job, and I would. I'll just get plastered on the show. I do mushrooms. That'd be even more fun for the audience. Yeah, yeah, you don't forget the frog Man does forget to wear condoms. They'll probably give you warts. Aaron just comes under all the covering of warts and ship.
Speaker 2: And like that image I showed her from the frog Man movie, Yeah, where the dude has all like warts all over.
Speaker 4: Okay, bring up the image of the superhero assembles assembly. That's pretty cool. That's actually pretty an encrypted disassembol Frogman looks dope man, Right, you gotta save that and post it on the page or something.
Speaker 2: That's fun. I short of gone, I'm gonna I'm gonna make that movie. That's Slenderman up there. Yeah. I noticed that they didn't even mention him. He's just there, so hello, I'm here.
Speaker 4: Just tied in the background. Much like Billy doesn't do much. He just stands there and comments on everyone, like you should be doing it this way, and they're like, shut the fuck up, slender Man, go go go assault the child or something. Go get it, go get a child to kill another child again. Because I told Billy had that costume and I think his girlfriend got rid of it his ex. So I was like, I want to do slender Man I've ever written out and he's like, I don't have the costume anymore. I was like, the whole point why we want you to keep that after the Halloween episode was so we can do do uh think.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna look on fucking Red Durst. It's just one of those days. Frog Man's fucking day. Yeah. I love the biscuits so much. You saw them live? Did you really ship? Where you just fucking take your hairs dude? It was so good though. I literally felt like that, like that, I've seen him twice in a year, and like every time it's like it's all our age group. That's the best part. So like Ali, I literally feel like I was like, Wow, I'm a kid again. It's the nineties.
Speaker 4: Wow, it's changed a lot. You gotta watch Y two K. It's kind of good. There's some woke stuff in it, but it's a fun just fast paced, like stupid. Well yeah, of course it's because who owns Hollywood. Yes, he's in it. So I want you to watch it so we can just do an hour on it for your show. It'd be something very easy to talk about. That's what I'm saying. Everybody, go support Class Horror Cast, even on Rumble. We're on Rumble, so Class Horror Cast on Rumble and YouTube all that good stuff. There's there's some pretty good there's episodes that Aaron hasn't released that are really good. We just did one on the movie Men, which is pretty weird, and we we we dove into the social constructs. You could say if some of the stuff that's been going on in the world. But it's it's very good. We're pushing for some really obscure things on that show, and we're gonna be getting better. But I'm also going to convince Aaron to do things that I want to do also, because there's plenty of ideas off brand movies, so many of those Human Centipede with At some point I would love to do that.
Speaker 2: We have a twenty eight Days Slash Week's later episodeen we have there's gonna be a frog Man movie episodes.
Speaker 4: You just released the remake of Friday thirteenth, and I totally forgot. I was like, wow, that's a wild that was like sick, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that just came out set remake. Yeah that was horrible.
Speaker 4: A lot of the we talked a lot of shit on that movie, but yeah, yeah it was.
Speaker 2: It was a fun time.
Speaker 4: So definitely check out class forecasts on you know, support both shows, especially if you're enjoy movies, because there's some cool stuff that I want to get to, especially off brand topics. But for all the people that people that watched this live, it will also go on audio at some point, but I have plans to do. We're gonna do tearless. I have a lot of cool ideas, like I really want to do tearless. We might saw our our start off with one more like true Crime base, but I think be fun because then people can participate in the chat. We'll try to advertise it, so if you do watch the Lives and you see this after, I make sure to go to Instagram and subscribe to follow, you know on Instagram. I'll try to even do it on YouTube and eventually hopefully rumble this post where you can like all coming in two days or whatever.
Speaker 2: But I'm super excited.
Speaker 4: I have lots of ideas and as I said, you guys won't really notice, but I'll be off for a month fairly soon. The time is getting to the crunch point. By the time the audio listeners hear this episode, I will have my baby girl will have been born. So I have lots of stuff that we got into works. I got lots of ideas, lots of things I'm writing out. We have episodes we're sitting on, so you know, support best you can. Awesome stream Tom and Aaron have a good night.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I appreciate everyone that tunes in, like all the people that watches on YouTube. I see you just like it takes two seconds to like things, share things. You know, I think your friend might like it, or you're weird coworker, God knows right, you know your hippie weed smoking ant just show everybody you can may milf. I love man, I lovesodup.
Speaker 2: This is nice. I also along. I love milks as well. Like, yes, you know a single one actual, go find them, but you need to you need to make more babies. You're like, I already kind of had one of my own. And it's true. I don't say that you love your child. I know you do.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, I love my child. Yeah, I just don't love the other aspects. Yes, yeah, I guess that's true. But yeah, I've got lots of ideas and I'm really excited. So make sure to injure on audio, leave a good review, even like comment on Spotify.
Speaker 4: Stuff like that is now available. So we appreciate the support everybody. We love you, We love all the fans. We appreciate you being here, whoever you are, wherever you come from, wherever you are, well, we love you, you know, even if I don't agree with all your lifestyle choices.
Speaker 2: Thank you for being a fan. These like frog guns.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess I can't do that, Billy, so you can Ranmack and new one.
Speaker 2: Like this, this looks like yes, especially so dumb. I.
Speaker 4: I enjoyed this a lot, and this will be cool for the show. The chats on the stage will do that definitely during the tier list, which maybe after if we can figure it out, maybe after the next episode that I want to do. We can mess around the tier list because it just sounds like a lot of fun, you know, it just sounds like it gives us the ability to rant a little more, you know, doing some of the tierless stuff. So man convinced Aaron do you on his side for movies and stuff? So all right, tell us keep ranting on. Support the show. We love you guys, stay strange out there.
Speaker 2: Don't get to follow me on Instagram. Get me to eight thousand followers, please ask get me to seven thousand.
Speaker 4: I for now, if you want to follow me on Instagram, I'm at the rap at Raptilian X. I'm building up an audience there talking about controversial things. It seems like people are really into into that stuff right now, Like, yeah, everyone knows and I'm okay man, but yeah, follow follow us everywhere.
Speaker 2: I appreciate this point. Long Live frog Man, Long Live frog Man.