Speaker 1: No bed of fir.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name's Jonathan. I'm Jacob and uh today is Cult Live Day Baby, and uh live it's live up in hurt. I don't know why the screen is set that way?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 2: What's going on here?
Speaker 1: Did I do something? No?
Speaker 2: No, it's like weird because I don't know anyway, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Matter, but here is going on here?
Speaker 2: Oh you going with that fucking voice? Oh there we go? All right, Spirit Animal, Renee Zombie, Ricardo Pedi and Electro Nick are in here early. Welcome to the show, guys. It is going to be a fun one and it's actually our final show before or our final live show before we go to Brohemian Grove.
Speaker 1: Baby, super excited, super fucking excited. It's a you know, this is gonna be a road trip. It's gonna be one for the books.
Speaker 2: Dude, super road trip because I gotta drive five hours to you and then eight more hours with you. So that's gonna be a fun.
Speaker 1: I think it's gonna be a blast.
Speaker 4: Wait, what are you doing with the pooch?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: Actually, my so my parents are were already coming this weekend and uh, and what happened is is that I told them I was because they were planning on me watching their dogs this weekend, and I was like, I'm not gonna be able to. I got Brohemian grove going on. So anyway, my mom was just like, all right, we'll just board them up. And so we got on the this app. It's called Rover and it's like, you know, just regular people that will babysit your dogs and stuff like that. Although I just heard a fucking horror story from my sister, who always has the horror stories for me. She goes, well, have you heard that there are some people that uh that the dog watch on that app and then they end up getting their dogs sold to somebody from across the country.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, it really depends your dog, especially because it's got some boxer in it. I could see why certain horrible people would use that as a training dog.
Speaker 2: He's a fucking mutt, dude. They ain't nothing, He's not even he's not a KC C KC nothing like that.
Speaker 4: No, No, I'm talking about for dog fighting.
Speaker 1: You gotta you gotta let them get blood and their teeth young, so you put them up against a dog that's not a fighting dog. Most of the people that get their dogs stolen, now I don't mean like the horror stories you hear off these apps, like real shit. These people that like get their dogs stolen from out the yard. If it's a pit bull, that's exactly what's happening. If it's a dog that looks like it might have a little something in them, they'll use it as.
Speaker 4: Like a as.
Speaker 1: Like a for the first two years of pretty much put their fighting dogs up against ones they know they can kill really easily, just to get them used to that.
Speaker 4: It's it's really fucked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds pretty messed up. But uh, luckily I had already whenever I went out of town a couple of months ago, I had already used this same person, and so I'm using the same person now and she was great. So I'm not worried.
Speaker 1: It's not an app. There's reviews, you know what I mean, Like, there's there's you know, at least a general vibe of who's coming to take care of your animal, Like it's it's better these days.
Speaker 2: I would think, Yeah, I would feel like that there's probably some repercussions for that kind of action too, you know what I mean, Like it's not like all the time, yeah you're going to jail. Like it's the same people that you know, maybe they work for uber Eads or door dash or something like that, and they're like, you know what, I'm pretty hungry, I'm gonna take this meal. But then it's like you can take it, but they're going to charge your bank account and you're paying for it anyway, and you're probably gonna get fired as a result of that.
Speaker 1: So all around, not a good move, right right. So, I just didn't know the dog is going to be in the car with us or not. I'm down, it's just your.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I'm not doing all that. But it is strange though that you bring that up, because what's happening is is that my so I know that there's been a couple of people that have been wanting to talk about like are we ever going to do a live show on a weekend? And I haven't talked with you about it yet, Jacob, but I'm my schedule might be opening up in such a way here soon that we may be able to consider doing the live shows on the weekend that if that's something that you want do.
Speaker 1: We'll discuss that at later tom I don't mind like maybe once a month doing like a big one on a weekend or something like that. But I don't know. It's kind of been the reason why we've done it on a weeknight like this is because it's a Tuesday night and nobody's got shit going on on Tuesday. But the weekends people typically have stuff. So I mean, we'll see, Well, we could take a poll, you know what I mean. I don't see why we know. We could put up a thing on our Patreon because the people who are here patreon members, you know what I mean, and see what they would get down with or what day of the week works best.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm not against any of that, yeah.
Speaker 2: No doubt. And the reason I bring that up is because not this weekend we got brhing me and Grove, But next weekend I'm going out to Louisiana and I'm gonna set my sister up with the computer and teach her how to edit and teach her how to do everything that I'm trying to not do anymore. And and so I'm planning on that now that I'll be going out there every other weekend I'm gonna be bringing both kids, so I mean, my daughter already lives out there, but I'll be bringing my son out there so that everybody can see him and everything. And I'm also gonna be bringing the dog, so he's gonna be in the trip with the baby. So it's gonna be fun. It's gonna be a learning experience, there's no doubt about that. But what's great about that is is that I'll have a computer there all the time and a computer here all the time, so I can pretty much shot whenever the fuck we want.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's I mean, that's a good part about this job.
Speaker 1: We kind of we could be as mobile as we want to be, you know, yeah some electro Nick.
Speaker 6: Does that mean you're not coming to Renfest the weekend after?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is that then?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh all right, I might have to move some things around then because I'm not missing all right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so November, of course it is.
Speaker 2: Why not? Why wouldn't it be? Is the question?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: That that probably actually works out a little better. So yeah, yeah, yeah, well don't even trip. That's happening.
Speaker 1: We'll figure it.
Speaker 2: That is definitely happened. So welcome to the show. Everybody who is just now joining, we appreciate you joining us. It is always a fun night here Tuesday nights. It's a great time and one of the last Tuesday Nights that we're going to have before this craziness the election that's going to be getting kicked off. And I'm still of the belief that there probably won't be an election. I call me crazy.
Speaker 1: You are staying on that platform.
Speaker 2: I still am dude, because there's no way they're going to let this fly. She's dude, she's cooked. And you know how how I know she's so cooked is because Barack Obama is going out and making speeches for and you know who's who he's got. You remember how whenever she went to Atlanta, she had Megan the Stallion and some other people like performing for well.
Speaker 1: For them votes.
Speaker 2: So Obama is going up to Detroit and he's gonna have Eminem speaking on Kamala's behalf now.
Speaker 1: Cross, I mean, okay, hold on, wait, wait do you see that the video of them at the former Kennedy Lady she just died.
Speaker 4: They had a big thing for her.
Speaker 1: A bunch of the who's who of the Democratic Party basically was there. And you saw Biden and Obama talking to each other. Biden is pissed at Obama right like they they He pretty much sat him down and told him, you're we're pulling you. We will fucking Article twenty five you or whatever the name of the thing was. And essentially Kamala is in and you saw them talking. He's like, bro, she's retarded. Like have you seen the uh there was a professional lip reader? Yeah, I saw lots of video, Like, dude, they are just dogging her.
Speaker 4: Which is great.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: I love the Internet. That's what I love because there are always going to be these sleuths who are like everybody's really good at something, you know what I'm saying, Like I can't read lips, like I couldn't. I hope that I never go deaf because I can't really read lips for shit. But like, it's there are some people experience it sucks, dude. There's some people who are just amazing at certain things, and that's one of them. You know. Like we were just talking earlier to Mike Wilkerson from Stellium seven YouTube channel, and he was talking about how I can't remember where he was, but he went to some kind of class to where uh it was. It was him and like a bunch of little kids that were around him, and he was getting to it to it towards the end, but we had to wrap the show up. But he got into about like how these kids they could read, they could write, they could see everything blindfolded, that they're being trained how to do things without seeing with their eyes. And that's not the first time that I've heard something like that being said before, Like you hear about these kind of things, but it does make you wonder, like, all right, how but like how are they really doing it? And Dude, the more I really look into a lot of this like call it superhuman stuff, I think that it's not necessarily superhuman. I think that it's I think that we're probably all capable of these crazy things, and I think that we're just not taught it. And maybe is it really up to the school system to teach us? Is it up to the to the government to teach us that we're you know, that we have all these capabilities. I don't think so. I think that it's up to the individual. And I think that, like, I don't know, I think that we're just pretty fucking special. Dude, no homo.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 1: And I am bummed that we had to cut that short because I mean, he's a he is a talker and that was a solid episode and it's gonna drop next week. By the way, we were referencing things like to come, so to speak, I.
Speaker 2: Would drop today actually on Patreon of rock Finn.
Speaker 1: Oh it dropped ready today? Well, okay, never mind, but uh, you know we have to have him back on soon because that really that conversation got cut short. Yeah, it did well. I wanted to ask you something not to detract, but while I have you and Tony, because Tony has got his finger to the pulse on a couple of the things going on in the rush of Ukraine a sphere, and I don't want to make this a political thing.
Speaker 4: I want to make it.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the wars for too long. I want to just what is y'all two cents on this one thing? Real quick? So North Korea just sent thousands of troops to Russia that are on their way to Ukraine. That's pretty wild for a number of reasons to fight hot take, and I would love to hear Tony's.
Speaker 2: They're fighting on behalf of the Russians.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. Russia is so desperate for manpower and everything else that they literally just came to North Korea and asked them for help. And North Korea just sent like four battalions of what their equivalent of the Special Forces, which would be like our equivalent to the Boy Scouts, but they sent them, and they they straight up or in on their way to Ukraine to fight the Ukrainians. You, Tony and anybody else who's got an opinion on that one, I would love to hear some hot takes.
Speaker 2: Interesting. It's those two countries that are coming together. And if you remember the last time whenever Trump was in office, he had two very well like documented meat with both of those individuals, whether it be Putin and Kim Jong un. So it does make you wonder if there's some kind of side alliance that's going on, and we're over here, like, look, we can talk about you know, fuck Russia, fuck this, fuck that, whatever, but if you just look at all of the money that is being just absolutely siphoned and washed and like billions of dollars that are going into Ukraine and all those people over in North Carolina and every other thing everybody gets fucked. Hawaii got fucked. Nobody's getting any kind of money. Yet we have all the taxpayer dollars that are going over there. So it does make you wonder like if Russia and North Korea would be kind of team Trump. Dare I say, well, keep in mind, he was the one that went over there to end the Korean War, right and he was the one that told Putin to calm the fuck down.
Speaker 1: Once he got out of office, win, shit went sideways. But now again, North Korea is a is a isolated country. They have their people so brainwashed. They have issues with them going to the Olympics. They might become too Western eyes in the few weeks they're out there, you know. So for for them to be sending dudes to war, everybody, for up and down has said like, oh no, it's just a matter of time. Russia's gonna win. Bu bah bah bap. This is kind of the wildest of wild cards. I would say this, aside from like Iran also just throwing troops into Ukraine right now.
Speaker 4: This is about as wild as it gets.
Speaker 1: And I mean, yeah, for sure, American tax dollars are going where they shouldn't go. We could have that talk for sure, But as far as the other side of it, this is a fucking weird play, is it not.
Speaker 2: Ukraine is the bread basket of Europe. There's where Beismo was going. It was also paying Hunter Biden.
Speaker 1: This is re is starving. That might be why they go into the bread basket dog.
Speaker 2: That could be it. But this is my thing. Why so many people, including you, I mean, I know that you don't take it to this direction, but why so many people are so pro Ukraine just because they hate Russia so much? Like that has never made sense. It makes as much sense as being pro Kamala because you hate Trump's so much. It's the same thing. It's the same thing. And so whenever I'm looking at it, like Trump was able to create peace in the Middle East, he was able to get, you know, in good relations with with Kim Jong un, and also seemed to have a pretty sturdy relationship with with Vladimir Putin. It makes you wonder if there's not a hand in the Trump is playing in this, no doubt, Tony, what is your.
Speaker 1: Hot take on this?
Speaker 9: Hey, hey guys, Yeah, thanks, my kids are finally being quiet, and yeah, my take it hasn't really changed in a while. I still think Russia is winning and they've figured out a way to put time on their sides, so they're not trying to win tomorrow or next week. They just they're trying to bleed Ukraine. And I will admit they definitely have suffered in Kursk, but they're slowly taking that back too. As for why North Korea is helping, I don't think it's so much because Russia is desperate. I think that North Korea and some North Koreans in the military desperate to get some experience because conflicts like this always attract foreign mercenaries. You saw this in Syria. There were foreign mercenaries on both sides, and there's been plenty of American and European just people who guys who really crave a fight going there just because that's where there's a fight to be had right now, an experience to be gained.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: As far as bigger geopolitics, yeah, I think Trump sees our major enemy is China, and he wants to make friends with everybody he can except for China, including North Korea, including Russia. And he had a conversation with Harry with not Harry, Henry Kissinger about this back when he was still alive, and the way somebody characterized the conversation was he asked Henry Kissinger, so, you know, we got these two big enemies, Russia or China. We probably can't take on both both of them at the same time. But what do you think about making friends with Russia to isolate China? And Henry Kinsinger said to him, mister Trump, you're so smart and you're so tremendous, and the Art of the Deal is the greatest book ever written. And yeah, that's exactly what you should do, make friends with Russia and isolate China. But you know, Democrats, they really hate Russia because even though it's not true, they believe that Russia is a big part of the reason that the twenty sixteen election when Trump's favor and you'll never talk them out of that position. So you know, that's one major reason, probably the major reason in the US is basically an enemy of Russia. But I would say they've been they've been making friends with plenty of other countries, including recently India, who's going to be attending some bricks summit next week. I think I haven't been, you know, really keeping up.
Speaker 1: But India has been making some pretty powerful moves lately. I'm not saying they're trying to take over to become a global superpower at this time. I will say that they are no longer a nation to be slept on. Your boy Mody. He's got this nice facade, but he's actually a fucking gangster. Uh huh. Yeah.
Speaker 9: They got a lot of a big population, a lot of economic power, and you know, they might be the next China in terms of, you know, the next power up and coming.
Speaker 4: They had the potential.
Speaker 1: They really have the potential to take over and become and I don't mean like the sweatshop labor, although I guess in certain areas that too, But they are Their infrastructure needs to be upscaled drastically, but if it can be done properly, I agree with you. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Another thing interesting about India is they're so friendly with Israel. I think it'sartically because they hate Pakistan and Pakistan is more in line with the Muslim world.
Speaker 4: Obviously, that is absolutely dude enemy and my enemy.
Speaker 1: The Hindus have no beef with the Jews, but they have beef with their Muslim neighbors. That is a fact.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and DA had a very good relationship with Russia during the Cold War, and the US actually had a better relationship with Pakistan during most of that time. Yeah, so it's a bit of a realignment going on here. Iran and Russia. They seem to be strategic allies right now, but they were enemies for quite a while. And you know, back in the seventy nine Revolution, they were not just saying death to American, death to Israel, they were saying death to the Soviet Union too, and the Soviet Union they invaded and occupied parts of northern Iran in nineteen forty five. They got kicked out a couple of years after that, but you would expect them to be enemies for a while after that. And yet, you know, things flip upside down, and here we are somehow it's hard.
Speaker 1: To hear out.
Speaker 4: See you don't see the North Korean troops inbound.
Speaker 1: You don't see that as some sort of a last dish effort to try to make some big, big moves happen before the American election, so that whoever takes charge, if Trump was to take charge, pretty much they might just hold what they got.
Speaker 4: The war might end, the lines might be drawn where they are now that.
Speaker 1: Type of thing. You don't see this as an act of final desperation by any means. You see this as a way to strengthen alliances. Because I see what you're saying the same way that in Afghanistan, a lot of the guys I sarved with they were fighting Cheshnians. Now, Cheshnians have no dog in any fight in Afghanistan. However, their troops were using that as a training ground, so to speak. They would come and do like six month rotations to fight American forces there, and they became really really capable.
Speaker 4: Fighters as a result.
Speaker 1: Now other countries doing that, the situation in Meamar right now, China was talking about sending some troops that way to get them some experience as well, because nobody in the Chinese military has been shot at. Nobody in the North Korean military has been shot at. So to your point, I could see where you're coming from. So you're saying this is a strategic play, not a play of desperation.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't get the sense Russia's desperate.
Speaker 1: They are not.
Speaker 9: They are not drafting huge numbers of people. They got plenty of volunteers and reservists who have already volunteered for military service. They got plenty of people signing up voluntarily, and if they had to an institute a draft, they totally could, but they have not yet.
Speaker 4: Interesting I did, I did to hear.
Speaker 1: Also, the Ukrainian Ukraine excuse me, just outlawed the Russian Orthodox Church.
Speaker 9: Uh huh yeah, yep, they tried to do that in twenty eighteen, and they've been doing even more of that now. The whole religious freedom aspect Russia is not perfect either. Russia has outlawed the uh, the Ukrainian version of the Orthodox Church, and I read just yesterday they outlawed the Greek Orthodox Church in Crimea and that was a while ago. So you know, neither one is really clean on this, although you know, on the whole, I'm more on Russia side for this whole thing. Just to wear that on my sleeve and full disclosure, I think they will win and that's just that's my perspective and we'll see how it goes. Time will tell far enough. Thank you very much for letting me broadcast that out there.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: You're the best, no doubt, Hey dude, we we love you, Tony. But there is another theory that I wanted to throw out there too, And it's one that has kind of been talked about, but I don't know how many people have actually looked into it with with you know, an actual keen eye. But like the theory that uh, Milania Trump may be some kind of Russian spy, maybe she is some kind of princess to Russia or some remember I think Brooke brought that up a couple of years ago, And dude, the connections are there, like that's where she's I think she's originally from Slovenia. And dude, I guess that there was a G twenty some of a couple of years ago and like Milanya and Putin were engaging in some kind of Russian conversation and people started thinking like, well, would the first lady have anything to do with talking to the president of Russia? You know? And I don't know, dude, It's it's interesting to think about, like if there's these little ties and these little connections, it's it wasn't that long ago that people would you would you would marry your princesses over to other lands and other countries so that you could have kind of an inn and so that you would know that both of your so that both of your interested your interests would be the same, you know. And so if she was, if she's let's just say she's a Russian princess, just hypothetically here, if she's a Russian press even metaphorically, let's say she's a Russian princess and she gets married over to the king or dare I say, just a president of the United States, you know, like, like, is that too crazy to think that there would be some kind of connection between America and Russia if it's Trump as president. I don't think so.
Speaker 1: So what we're saying here hypothetically metaphorically, of course, is that Big Mike was Barry's handler and Milania is fucking Donnie T's handler.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's the handler. I think that it's more of a by country communion.
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, I think, you know, different countries will try to insinuate their country, their people into other countries' political power structures to try to, you know, nudge things one way or another. It may not be able to push it totally, but it'll nudge. And as far as Slovenia, I don't I really don't know much about the politics or the history of Slovenia, but they're right next door to Croatia, and Croatia's has been historically very pro German, very Pronado. They love Mercedes. And the thing about all these Balkan and Eastern European countries is they tend to really dislike their immediate neighbors. So right next door to Croatia are Serbia, which has always been very pro Russian on the other hand, and that's it's been that way for like one hundred years and it's still that way. So if I don't know how Slovenia if it's more on like a Serbia side or Croatia side, But and even if it were, that doesn't mean you could predict exactly what Malani's opinions are or what way she's nudge Trump in. I think Trump just feels like China is the main enemy and he wants to make friends with anybody else out there. He doesn't care about appeals to whether Putin is democratic or not, or whether Kim Jong un is democratic or not. He just sees it as you know, I'll make friends with all of these people to isolate the one big competitor, competitor superpower that I care about well as far as insinuating power. Yeah, you know, I have to bring up Israel because you look at you know, Biden's cabinet for example, forty percent Jewish and Trump's son in law, Yerard Kushner, son of Charles Kushner, and the real estate that goes with that. So you know, I don't think they can force Trump to be one hundred percent pro Israel on every step of the way, but they're definitely nudging him that way every opportunity to get. So you know, that's that's the big elephant in the room here, dude.
Speaker 2: There's there's some sketchy things that are going on with Israel that I don't think people want to look into in fear of being called anti Semitic. And that's that's a big thing that's going on right now. If you remember, just whenever Trump was in office, it was the whole Black Lives Matter and then there was what was it, Asian Asian stop Asian hate or whatever it was, which you know, that's great, hey, dude, I mean, don't be racist, Like that's pretty understood, I think. But like, but then now they have this rise against hate and nobody's talking about Black Lives Matter. Nobody's talking about Asian hate. It is entirely anti Semitic kind of hate that they're really targeting. And I'm somebody whenever I see something that is being pushed as an air in the mainstream, I'm questioning it. And whenever everybody just jumps on board and says, yes, we should stop doing that, you know what, go ahead and put the Ukrainian banner flag on your Facebook profile, maybe maybe stick an Israeli you know, star of David on your on a sticker on the back of your bumper or something like that. But this is what you're being fed, and so that's where my mind goes. I'm not saying that anybody's bad. I don't know who am I, you know, But I'm just questioning the narrative that is being pushed to where, you know, we have to be aware of certain people. You know what I'm saying. It's just it's weird.
Speaker 1: But that's the point the narrative has made it to where people can't disassociate. Just so everybody you know knows, our cult members obviously know this point. But to anybody who's listening to this the following day, you are allowed to support Israel as a nation and disagree with what they're doing currently, Just so everybody's clear, Like, you can support America as a nation and disagree with what the current fucking powers that be are doing. You're allowed to have independent thought for yourself. So you can support a two party or a two state solution in the Middle East and be you know, pro Israel and pro Palace blah blah blah, and also disagree with the current military conflict. That is a logical train of thought that you, as an adult, are allowed to have. But the media is pushing a narrative that makes it to where, fuck what's happening and fuck that nation in general. That's the only side, either side of the coin you're on that's got to be your platform.
Speaker 4: Because they say so that's not a fucking truth.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean the people that are going on and saying free Palestine, I'm like, yeah, free Palestine, but also free Israel, for Ukraine, free Russia, free us from the chains of propaganda. How about that? You know, Like, that's these are all things. These are all manipulative things that are all going on, and the in my opinion, just throughout the years that we've been doing this. It's it's propaganda, all of it. There is nothing that you can take at at at you know, on on the surface at all, and so like I just I don't buy any of it. But but anyway that there is something that something else that I wanted to mention here as far as Milania Trump, because this is something that I didn't know. Dude. You know, she's like a fucking genius.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's really really smart.
Speaker 1: The fact people think because she did a Playboy centerfold that like she's an airheaded bimbo, she's actually really, actually, really intelligent.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, just because you're into sports doesn't mean you're stupid, you know, like dani Ka Patrick, Dude, she's one of the most brilliant people ever too. And she just so happens to be really good at racing, you know.
Speaker 1: And also from okay, whoa, whoa, whoa, and also hot really good at racing. That might be a bit of a stretch. She can drive a vehicle.
Speaker 4: Let's calm down.
Speaker 2: She Hey, look, I give her prop she's hanging in there with the big boys. You know, there's at least.
Speaker 1: That that's what you call hanging.
Speaker 2: She's she's not always coming in last. At least she's finishing some of the races. But anyway, I'm not trying to hit on that, at.
Speaker 1: Least in NASCAR. At least in NASCAR another before that formula she was killing. I'm just look.
Speaker 2: My thing is is that, you know, why are we not hearing about women and men's sports. It's always the other way around. I would love to see women play football. I would love to see a woman just take a fucking hit like a man, like on the on the playing field, of course, on the playing field, like my sister played football when we were growing up. Like I mean, my sister, she tried playing running back. She got the first carry and she got blown the fuck up, and she said that she wanted to quit. And you know what happened. My dad said, you signed up for the year. You're gonna play the year, all right, And so every time she got the ball she got rocked. But she learned a lesson.
Speaker 1: You know, I told you we had a nose guard who was a female. She also won homecoming queen that year. I might add she was every ounce of like two and I'm not Joe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, noseguard for sure, that's there.
Speaker 4: She was a homie. She was a fucking homie, right.
Speaker 2: Well, anyway, getting back to Milania over here, all right, so it says Milania knows all these languages. She knows English, obviously, she knows English, French, German, Italian, Serbian and Slovenian, which is crazy. And whenever she came over here, because I believe that she lived over there until she was like twenty six or something like that. And the reason she got over here was because first off, she was like a like a first class kind of model. But she came over on a on a some kind of it's a thing. It's called like an Einstein scholarship or something like that. And dude, I don't know. I'm just saying, like you see the pictures of her shaking hands with Putin and she's having little Russian conversations with Putin. Trump don't speak Russian, you know what I mean? And so I don't know, or just does we don't know these things? I mean, is he a little bit.
Speaker 4: Involved in international business his entire life?
Speaker 1: Like do we know what.
Speaker 4: Language is he actually speaks?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: He could very well be like a good Reptilian for all we know.
Speaker 1: I don't know he could be George Patten's son apparently brother. I don't know, Okay, I just be thinking a lot.
Speaker 2: You just be Jacob, I just be Jacob.
Speaker 1: Dude, I don't be knowing.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's fun to speculate because I don't know if anybody's been keeping score. But the conspiracy theorist has been right a lot more than we've been wrong.
Speaker 10: Dude.
Speaker 4: I literally was just having this talk with my parents, like two days ago.
Speaker 1: We were talking about just how because you know, they know I have a podcast, they may listen to an occasional episode, but it's not like they listen, this is in their cup of Joe.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is in there entertainment. And most of the stuff we talk about.
Speaker 1: My mom is like a few Like she'll usually like send me something a couple weeks later of something that we did an episode about and I'm like, go listen, but she you know. But anyway, when we talked about Epstein Island, then we were right. We've given the scenario of these late night studio sessions, and then P Diddy has confirmed all of that to be right. We talked about COVID vaccines very very recent, like that was almost a zero point return time to where we saw the negative effects and could start calling the bullshit instantly. And it's like, you know, at some point all these crazy theories that we talk about where people look at us like we're absolutely insane, It's like, I don't know, I don't know how much more of a magnifying glass needs to be put out there, you know, but I am happy that we have formulated this this plotline for ourselves in the way that we have.
Speaker 2: It's been a fun ride, dude. And you could say that maybe we are the and I don't mean we as in the cult of conspiracy. I just mean people with that third eye all the way open looking at mainstream in the narrative that they're trying to feed you as absolute you know, just story shit, like it's not real. It's just trying to spend a narrative in order to basically like just mk ultra everybody. And that's something that we've noticed just trends, you know, and it doesn't even necessarily need to be certain stories, but you can kind of like catch the vibe off of certain articles, or you can catch the vibe off of certain TV news anchors or something like that. Whenever they're saying all the same words, you know they're they they kind of have just a weird bias, which is strange to me. And honestly, I don't even really care for the biases of the Republican channels either, you know, talking about like one American News or News Now or Fox or whatever. I don't I don't care to listen to that either, because it's like you're only showing one side. You're never gonna call your own people out. And who's to say that one side is always one hundred percent correct? You know, like if we just if we just go to accept that, then go ahead and read your history book and just accept that as history, because now you're not questioning anything. I agree, That's the way I look at it. I mean, I think that it's good to get both both angles. Don't get me wrong. Like you want to switch from Fox to CNN, or from OAN to UH or is it O ANN something like that, to whatever mainstream that's cool, But like I think, gone are the days of people just sitting in front of a news channel all day and just soaking it up. I don't know if that's a common pastime anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, it's it's not even like there's real journalism going on anymore on the mainstream.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 4: It's all right, you read a Fox article on their website.
Speaker 1: Ever, you can go find fifty other articles that are damn near identical. They may have a paragraph out of order, and they may have taken a different section from the same quote that they're using, but it's and we've talked about that Operation mocking Bird, and yeah, we talk about that when it comes to TV and news anchors, dude, even articles, even literature, it is all in the same way. It's it's difficult to find people that are actually doing true detective journalism and digging deeper so that they can report their findings.
Speaker 4: There's multiple reasons for that.
Speaker 1: One, it's easier to just copy and paste what someone else already did who you trust to be a credible source. Number Two, everybody's so scared of getting it wrong because the way that we and the people with the internet ever can fact check people instantly, it's like their reputation is on the line every time they submit a new article to their editor. And it's then you go on to this whole thing where it's like, all right, I am not exactly bat in a thousand. But I know if I just follow in line with what everybody else is doing right now, it'll hit and I could feed my family bye ba bap. And at the lower levels that goes from the micro to the macro, and now we never hear anything except whatever the echo chamber is currently fucking reverb.
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 2: It makes me like, It gives me a little bit of pause. Whenever you're starting to see like mainstream people accepting what we've been talking about for the past couple of years, does that make you feel weird? Whenever you start to see like, why are these actors now agreeing with the conspiracy theorist? Why are the TV anchors now agreeing? Like in my mind, I'm looking at it like, what angle is really going on here? Has has the Conspiracy Network been infiltrated? And I think that that's without a doubt, it's absolutely going on. It's just a matter of figuring out who.
Speaker 4: The mole is, you know, or who isn't?
Speaker 2: Damn, who isn't Jacob? Are you a mole?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: Are you fucking poisoning? Well?
Speaker 1: Dang, I'm a three letter agency rep since day one. Dude, Hey, dude, no, But I'm just saying it's like, who can you actually trust? Who? We have found so many people that have been a part of the counter opposition, you know what I mean, Or you can follow the trail of who actually pays them and I don't. I mean through a third party, and it's through this And I'm talking about like directly funding them from certain points in their career where it's like, I mean, fuck, where do you even go from there?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: So, I mean not gonna lie bro there. It has been on more than one occasion where I, for some reason, symbolically in my mind, whenever I watch the Truman Show, like anybody, everybody's always seen the Truman Show, right, but like where his best friend is like going along with it, and he's like, if this thing was all a scam, if this thing was all fake, do you think that I would just play into that? And I'm thinking, that's fucking exactly what Jacob would do, Like.
Speaker 1: I know, I know that, motherfucker. I know you would. I know because you know damn good and Well that when all the chips are down, I'm over here saying none of it fucking matters, Like you know, damn good and well, if I'm that guy that's trying to lie, be a part of the scheme. I am the fucking anti hero of this story that's trying to break you out of the matrix. Let's be real, it's actually not what you think. It's the shit that everyone else is saying you need to get in line.
Speaker 2: I'm that guy if anything, dude, If anybody wonders why me and Jacob are always so contrarian on a lot of our beliefs, it's because I like one percent of me. I love Jacob obviously with all my heart. He's a good brother. I trust him probably more than anybody on this earth. But like it's like there are certain points where I'm like, wait a second, he's pro Israel, he's pro Ukraine. I'm surprised you're not pro fucking Biden at this point. And it's like all these things, I'm just like, wait a second, dude, And you're telling me that I'm the nut job because I'm over here with dowsing runs.
Speaker 1: I'm just.
Speaker 4: No, no, I don't think the dowsing Rods were actually crazy.
Speaker 1: I think those are fun as hell. They are honest with you, but uh no, no, no, I don't support Ukraine. I support Ukrainian fighters defending Ukrainian soil from foreign invaders. I've been very clear.
Speaker 2: Tato potato.
Speaker 1: Look, Tata's gonna hate or hater's gonna hate, Tatter's gonna potate. Excuse me.
Speaker 2: Haters do like to do the potating for some reason they do.
Speaker 4: But no, for the record, I'm not a knock. Okay, I'm not a fucking knock.
Speaker 2: You're not not a knock.
Speaker 4: The Bostonian accent cracks me up.
Speaker 2: Bro, Yeah dude. So anyway, let's get over the chat. We're slacking.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: The Spirit Animal said, what up are you, sexy beast? I think he's talking to everybody in this chat room. Am I right in saying that? Samuel? Yes, of course, of course. How's your day going today?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Sam, last week you were a little out of it. You feel a little better today.
Speaker 8: And for the most part.
Speaker 5: My car, I'm about to get a new cars Hell, yeah, I got thanks to my cousin, I got a new piece.
Speaker 2: So nice.
Speaker 1: As always.
Speaker 4: You've been blasting off since we started having you.
Speaker 8: I've actually been cutting back a lot, calling you out.
Speaker 11: Dude.
Speaker 8: Damn, okay, you've been that said. I mean we We're not smoking two ounces tonight, are we?
Speaker 2: That is there a time where you smoke two ounces in a night?
Speaker 8: We matched ounounce.
Speaker 2: It's like at a certain point you can only get so high, right, but you can you think, Hey, it ain't about how high you get.
Speaker 8: You want to hit that peak, but you want to extend that bitch you it is bendo December?
Speaker 1: Okay, ben December. It's sober October. Dog, What are you talking about? Oh? Bender till December?
Speaker 8: Yeah? We drank what two pitches yesterday?
Speaker 1: Wait? Wait no, brother, hold on, You're supposed to go sober October and then bender through December after Halloween. You're supposed to break the fucking soberness on Halloween.
Speaker 2: I don't know about sober.
Speaker 8: I haven't been sober since the day I get out in the Morion coll. Why would I go now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna be straight up with you. There was there was a good time in my life where it was like, yo, I ain't been sober since like twenty eleven. Like these people at work used to look at me weird whenever I would say certain off color comments or like whatever, And it's like that's the secret. Boys. You never get a hangover if you don't stop like as lay he once said, I am the liquor.
Speaker 2: I am the liquor.
Speaker 5: Got to episode six, Ricky's trying to get married to Lucy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, used to that.
Speaker 4: That's a that's a whole recurring thing.
Speaker 8: It's the whole series in Boondock Saints too.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, well, yeah, I'm happy that you got on Trailer Park Boys, because that should speak to your soul, like that is full on do I can't watch that and not think of you, Like, not in a weird way, but like I think, oh my god, if I'm not a Canadian though, well I know you're not Canadian, but I imagine if there was a Georgian version of that. I don't know if you would be the Ricky or if you would be uh Corey and Trevor or something like that.
Speaker 1: Bro, he is Jay Rock. What are you talking about. He's the white rapper. He's a white rapper.
Speaker 8: I thought I was sending from Blue Mountain State.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's another banger shows, a banger show anyway, All right, back to the chat, all right, yeah, people, when we were conversating about possibly changing it to the weekend, there was a bunch of people that were saying, yeah, let's stick with Tuesday. Founding Father said, I can't stay up that dang late on the weekdays. Yeah, it'd be like that. You know, it's kind of hard to really please everybody with this because everybody has trust me. Like it is crazy enough just getting this Me and Jacob schedule aligned and Jacob don't even work anymore. Like it's one of those things, like the schedule, and it's obviously a lot easier now than it was whenever you had a job. But like you know, I gotta work with Jacob, I gotta work with Sean, I gotta work with the guests, and like going through the calendar and the scheduling and so just with a couple of people like that, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: But I agree, I mean, and also Founding Father.
Speaker 1: Massive shouts out to you, dude, because I mean, you are here every lie for as long as you can, because I mean, you got to get to sleep, you got work early.
Speaker 4: But like, yo, much love to you for being as loyal as you are.
Speaker 2: Just just want to give you that Oh my god, spirit animal posted did you see that picture of the.
Speaker 1: The the McDonald's and Arby's one.
Speaker 2: It's got the Trump, It's got a Trump wig on a big mac, and then it has Arby's with Kamala's hair, with.
Speaker 1: Roast beef and way too much mayonnaise coming out between them buns. My boy, look, I'm gonna be straight up that I don't think I could have made a better mean.
Speaker 4: That I don't know, wonderful.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's Mana's. It's probably like horse Radish, which is probably closer.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: Gross, I'd be even nastier if there was a Arby sauce included.
Speaker 4: Harby's is gross?
Speaker 1: Anyway, watch your mouth.
Speaker 2: I love Arby's.
Speaker 1: Personal hot take. You know, It's just I already am like turned off by the logo and then to see this, it's like, you know, this is good. This meme is good.
Speaker 4: It resonates, It hits all the right notes with me.
Speaker 1: It's there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, did y'all see the supposed leak of did he having a conversation when he's in jail? I don't know if it's one of his boys that were up on the phone with him, like on the other side of the glass, and did he was saying something along the lines of like, you know, throw out the pizza boxes and make sure like he was speaking in code talking about pizza and pizza boxes and plastic containers and shit like that. And it's like, where where have we heard this code of talking about pizza boxes? And I thought God has given us a gift because we are gonna be talking about pizzagate this weekend. And all of a sudden, now Diddi's in on pizza, pizza and pizza boxes, pizza toppings, cheese, pizza, pepperoni, pizza, sausage, mushroom. It's like all these things are code words, especially because it came out within the the Hillary's wiki leagues, right the emails and all that stuff, and you know, you start looking into Obama and the big order of hot dogs and it's like, yeah, like dude, it's not very good code speak. Like you got to change up the cadence, like if somebody I'm not gonna lie, like if I'm in a huddle, Like if I'm a quarterback in a huddle and I if I changed the play at the line of scrimmage and the defense knows that I just not only changed the play, but they understand the verbiage in which I used to change that play, and I'm going back to that huddle. I'm never saying those those what are they called? I'm not I'm not gonna be calling it that play anymore. Like we're gonna instead of calling it pizza, I'll call it like fucking tangerine or something like that, you know, like it's you know it.
Speaker 1: Is it possible? Is it possible that that one particular email was out of context? Sure? Okay? Is it also possible that, hey, we have thirty thousand hot dogs coming to the White House?
Speaker 4: Like, is it also possible? That is really fucking odd?
Speaker 1: Like even an email, like, there's no way that that could have been fat fingered that hard if it was supposed to be three hundred and you oopsied to three thousand, Okay, all right? If like bro, and it wasn't like they were having a big picnic. You could look at the dates there was no big event going on at the White House, or you would think maybe a barbecue for the July thing, maybe they would want that many. No, sure wasn't it, sure wasn't. So just if anybody was to order thirty thousand hot dogs to an event, just take away all of Pizzagate for two seconds. That in and of itself is a fucking red flag. Am I am? I weird for that?
Speaker 2: No, I think that's perfectly logical to come to that, you know idea there.
Speaker 1: If somebody ordered thirty a person, an individual, not like a store, not no, a fucking person tried ordering thirty thousand hot dog buns, I would be sending some police to investigate. That's just me off of no other knowledge except for that one thing. Some fuckery is afoot here. And I'm not saying that the law is being broken, but I'm saying that it wouldn't hurt to go knock on the fucking door. Yes, that would just be me.
Speaker 2: It's like the thousands of bottles of Loube that were at Ditty's house. Like it's like, you know, that kind of makes sense, it sticks to the story.
Speaker 1: But that would also I got the caveat to that. Do you there is an example of that where if that got delivered, I kind of wouldn't want questions to ask because it's too funny.
Speaker 4: But do you remember the Amazon Prime.
Speaker 1: Fire sale that happened a couple of years back, and people were super fucking stoked about it, and then when the fire sale happened, it was items that nobody wanted, including.
Speaker 4: A fifty gallon barrel of anal lube.
Speaker 1: That was a thing that like had a fire sale and you could definitely order that and have it delivered Amazon to your house.
Speaker 2: Is there a difference between lube and anal lube?
Speaker 1: Yes, but that's neither here nor just thought.
Speaker 2: I just thought lube was lube.
Speaker 1: No, there's there's literally literally we're talking water based, petroleum based. Yeah, those we talked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, anyway, off the topic of lube.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean in general though, but like cause I'm gonna be honest, if I had the money on standby, I would have ordered it, if for nothing else, just to see the delivery driver's face. I feel like that would have been worth it for no other reason. But I didn't have like twelve hundred dollars just burning a hole in my pocket at that moment or whatever. It was something stupid and allegedly that was like firesone prices. But like to your point, also, Diddy having that much baby oil, you know, unless he was doing some sort of a prank or some shit, which that could be explained. Yeah, I mean, it.
Speaker 2: Could have also been like a pool of lube, like from old school and look like that.
Speaker 1: There I could see exceptions to that. Right, Let's say that some dude orders thirty thousand hot dogs. You go and investigate he's filling a pool with him because he's doing some weird YouTube video. Okay, all right, it's explained.
Speaker 8: We're cool.
Speaker 1: No one has explained why the White House needed thirty thousand hot dogs for no reason. In a random email that was to other members of a certain chamber. It was weird. It was weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Well, electro Nick just made this post and it was shared by Elon Musk, which is awesome. But it's a it's a ven diagram and the one side has the Epstein guest list, the other side has the Diddy guest list, and then in the center where they meet is all the celebrities coming out to support Kamala Harris, which, dude, I'm telling you, like every single it doesn't matter, musician, actor, politician, every famous person that you know for some reason is like really bending over backwards to support Kamala. These are the same people that couldn't give a shit if she lived or died. Three months ago, So why what's going on? And it makes you wonder like, are they all kind of coming together and saying, dude, we are so fucked if Trump comes in office, is you know what I mean? Like, is there something some kind of thing going on there?
Speaker 1: You think we're little connections, little little red bracelets that they all happen to be wearing, you know, certain money that's all coming from the same source of these people's pockets.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I could see that.
Speaker 2: I can see that too. Electro Nick, dude, you are coming through at these posts. But he also put uh. There was a post shared on Twitter by Clandestine. It says Elon just accused Eminem of being a Diddy Party participant. Eminem is not coming out in support of Kamala because he likes politics. He has been summoned because he is compromised and controlled. The same can be said for any or the same can be said for many other loud Kamala supporting celebrities.
Speaker 1: So brod remember when Eminem came out with that track to say fuck Donald Trump again. He has never been political, No, but he came out and did that.
Speaker 2: No, he was shitting on George Bush too, Like back whenever Bush is in office.
Speaker 1: Now think about it. There was a whole song about like fuck the FFA and all that, but that was he had beef with because they were trying to censor him on the radio and he didn't want censorship. So and then the whole war in Afghanistan and Iraqi. Yeah, he's but he's not a political rapper. He does shit on politicians.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, like even that toy Soldiers one. I think that that was kind of a little hit that was.
Speaker 1: About his boy. Shit.
Speaker 4: What was the name that got shot?
Speaker 2: Oh, I know you talked about I can't think.
Speaker 1: It was just talking about this last week to somebody about that music video as a matter of fact, and we were talking about the one that died.
Speaker 4: Samuel help us out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I can't remember the guy that the song is about.
Speaker 2: The guy Bugs. Yeah, yeah, yeah, the guy that.
Speaker 5: They're showing in the video that gets hit in on the surgery and everything. He actually died, like I think either six weeks was six months later, he died of a gunshot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that same exact way.
Speaker 1: Yes, indeed, I mean, yeah, that whole thing was about Bugs dying. But again, there was a lot of symbolism throughout for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh this is funny. So the Twitter page called Autism Capital they put, Hey, they put the post of eminem Obama Welcome to the Motor City set to introduce former president at Harris rally. And it was like a post like a news article, and somebody or the Autism Capital they put, this is the same guy talking about Eminem. This is the same guy who rapped about killing homosexuals with a chainsaw, vicodin chopping up his wife in front of his daughter, and like listing all these things. And it's like, dude, that is that's pretty spot on.
Speaker 4: You know, people forget, people really do forget.
Speaker 1: And I mean, yeah, let's go to Detroit, a city that at one time was booming because of the American auto industry that went to shit because of this political party. Yeah, let's go ahead and have a rally there, and especially with right now what's going on with the American auto industry.
Speaker 4: But at the same time, it's still Detroit. They'll probably love her there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, of course. And I I mean Michigan is actually one of those swing states too, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Typically I'm not I think so it's it's like all of the other swing states When you look at the majority of the state, it's red.
Speaker 4: When you look at the cities, it's blue as hell.
Speaker 1: And depending on what way the population swings that year or whatever the case may be, it's yeah. Oh, and I got shpited on recently because apparently Wyoming isn't the Midwest. Yo, guess the fuck it is? What would you call Wyoming?
Speaker 2: I would say that that's like the first state day I think of when I think of the Midwest.
Speaker 1: Like Nick, help me out here. You travel the Dakota US decent amount. Like the Midwest I would think is basically north of Texas to fucking California.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean it's it's mid It's mid mid right, I.
Speaker 1: Mean we got the northern Midwest and we have the central Midwest. I thought Wyoming was this, you know, but I don't know. Apparently I was wrong for that. I guess. I guess they were in the Civil War.
Speaker 9: Jacobding to Wikipedia, it's not part of it. It ends at the Dakota's in Nebraska and Kansas.
Speaker 8: What huh?
Speaker 9: According to Wikipedia as defined by the sense of Bureau, apparently, yeah, how.
Speaker 2: Would you even go about describing to Wyoming?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 4: Is that a part of the Great Plains, not the Midwest.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 4: So that's fucking retarded.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jacob, I told you to stop reading those goddamn those comments. Dude like it for some reason. You just love soaking yourself up in those things, and I just I don't get it.
Speaker 4: Well, No, sometimes it's constructive criticism.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's like out of left field, and I'm like, wait, no, I was like, and that got me questioning myself. I'm like, hold on, is there a new designation I hear about? Like Pluto's not a planet? Now? Is Wyoming not the fucking Midwest? I don't be knowing everything, but you know, right, do I learned something new today?
Speaker 2: Do you really think people who are leaving us one star reviews are hoping that we receive constructive criticism?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, No, we get five star reviews that have constructive criticism within them, like people that love us but also like would like to say, hey, you know, prefer this or whatever the case whenever we ask people.
Speaker 4: To let us know how they feel.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, brother, I read those some of them I obviously read for the laughability of them.
Speaker 4: Some of these one stars.
Speaker 1: We've talked about this, We've talked about doing an entire episode of just reading the one stars and the hate mail, not gonna lie. It is a very very tempting idea because and for that one we would actually go back. We have that one hater.
Speaker 4: We're not gonna name him because fuck him.
Speaker 1: But he keeps deleting his comments and then reposting him from two separate accounts, right and like he thinks they're gone forever. But like the the Internet archives those, and because we're the ones making the content, we have that archive. So like, some of it has been I would say, borderline harassment, and it's been hilarious. So you know, I don't know, I don't know. I think some people, but some.
Speaker 2: People just take pride in their shit posting because that is a real thing.
Speaker 1: Not even well done. It's not even well done. It's pedantic. It's it's ranting from somebody who wants to sound educated but probably barely past high school.
Speaker 4: Like it's it's sad.
Speaker 1: Anyway, right, right, but there was. It's also good for a laugh from time to time of just the idiocracy that comes from this dude's mouth.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude. All right, So there's one thing that I did want to bring up to you, Jacob and uh oh this might not that you loved Kamala anyway, but this is it's gonna ruffle feathers, it's gonna ruffle yours probably, Okay, let's hear it. Well, there was a there was somebody over at one of Kamala's rallies and I guess he was able to scream out he goes Jesus Christ is Lord or Jesus Christ is King or something like that, and she was like and she was like, uh, not here, or that's not happening here or something like that. I think that she was probably talking about all you're.
Speaker 1: At the wrong row down the street. Yeah, yeah, well I saw that one hundred percent. That doesn't shock me. I know who and what she represents, bro.
Speaker 2: That is she is a horror.
Speaker 1: She is an actual horror. I'm sorry, and I don't mean that with hatred. I'm not talking shit on sex workers. Look, sex work is work and like all the things do you biboo, it's your body writes. All I'm saying is she is a actual professional lady who has done everything to advance her career. Aside from doing her fucking job, She's spread her legs for there's a list. There's a literal list, and I'm not going to just go down it now because look, my list of x's is like not exactly the best list either. I get it. Okay, fine, But like I'm just saying, this doesn't shock me that the whore would say, no, Christianity's not up in here, no way, man.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, that checks.
Speaker 2: That has got to be a death blow for some people. But like, you know, and I was reading a little bit up on her earlier where people were suggesting that, all right, well, if she's not smart, let's try and see if there's a paper trail to that, and so people were looking at I guess, first of all, she ended up getting ah, what is it called. She ended up getting a scholarship, like some kind of because of her ethnicity kind of scholarship.
Speaker 4: You know, she's got a minority grant in all these things.
Speaker 2: Right, and she also I guess from what which, from what the papers.
Speaker 1: Say, she's not judging somebody for taking the minority grant. No free money is available to you when you're trying to go to college. Hey, all right, all right.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, I don't have a problem with that, But but what a lot of people are. What some other people also found interesting is that it took her five years to complete a four year degree. Now I know that people, that's pretty common. I mean, we all got shit going on and everything. But when I guess they went and checked her records, and it's not that it took her extra long, it's that she completely flunked her first year in college.
Speaker 1: And that's also not like the craziest thing. I have heard of many people getting to college, and it is a different style of learning and a lot of them fuck around their first year and get caught up in partying rather than doing their due diligence towards their academics. So like, fine, that's cool, I completed almost three degrees in four and a half years. But you know who's keeping track?
Speaker 2: You know, hey, what you doing with those degrees? By the way you're putting them into the podcast? What's going on with that?
Speaker 1: Those degrees helped me get into a career, which allowed me the freedom to start doing a podcast more regular So all according to God's plan. Look, we may not understand why we're in the position that we're in and doing what we're doing, but weirdly enough, five ten fifteen years down the road. That is a very critical puzzle piece to make the fucking mosaic happen.
Speaker 4: Brother, it's a part of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big facts. Oh my god, Rolf, you're a savage bro because he fucking is due posted the picture of Milania from the Playboy spread. You gotta love it.
Speaker 1: It's it's tasteful, it's tasteful.
Speaker 2: There's no nip, there's no nip slitch going on.
Speaker 1: But there's more photos that are way more revealing he could have chose. I'm just saying Rolf is a gentleman and a scholar.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, yeah. It's not a full on RB sandwich or anything going on in here.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, See, the Arby sandwich is a meme form. In meme form, we we are, We're here for everybody. Okay, it's satire, y'all jokes or whatever.
Speaker 2: Uh spirit animal, what you got, my good man.
Speaker 8: Her name's Kamala and she has the meat.
Speaker 2: Ah done done.
Speaker 1: I hear the baseline in the background when she walks in. That's great.
Speaker 2: Nice um um, just going down the chat and seeing what all is. Good shot, he said. But Eminem also made bars talking about Diddy and nothing of them were good.
Speaker 1: That's very true.
Speaker 4: He's been calling out Diddy for a long time.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding, Diddy. You know I love you, right, I don't.
Speaker 4: But that's the thing.
Speaker 1: He may not be a part of Ditty's exact lineage, but that doesn't mean he's not a part of anyone else's.
Speaker 4: He's absolutely in bed with Dra.
Speaker 1: Now I'm not saying that doctor Dre was involved or not, but would it be the craziest thing on earth at this moment if some new information came out about Dre and NWA and all of that.
Speaker 4: Like, I'm not saying, I'm just speculating.
Speaker 2: You know, Hey, dude, we saw as soon as I saw that video of Tupac acting normal, I was like, all right, nothing is what we think it is then, because here we were we were thinking he was some kind of West Coast gangster and then you see him in this interview where he's talking all flamboyant and shit, and we're like, what drama kick is going on here?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: But anyway, Dr Dan Chaz what you got?
Speaker 12: Hey?
Speaker 7: So I was revisiting some of you guys's older videos today to ninety eight. I cannot remember her name she had blue hair in the video. But you guys were talking about how Ukraine was basically in a martial law and they.
Speaker 10: Couldn't vote and stuff, and that kind of made me think about what we got going on on our borders. I know this completely changed everything you're just talking about. I'm sorry, but it made me think about what we got going on with our borders. How crazy would it be if we're shipping people over here, get a whole bunch of people over here, and they're going to kick up a storm and.
Speaker 13: We're not even gonna have to worry about the election.
Speaker 10: You know, they're just gonna lock us down in martial law because we have a whole bunch of people that just gonn to fuck us up.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you what I think the assassination was an attempt to do, because in reality, if Trump was to get assassinated right now, that would kickstart essentially a civil war. And I don't mean North versus South. I mean like neighbor versus neighbor based off of political alignments that don't matter three fourths of the time, right, So I think realistically we almost came twice for sure, arguably three times in the last six months, we almost went into a civil war where martial law probably would have been enacted and the election probably wouldn't have happened. And it's I absolutely believe this to be a real possibility at this time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, don't.
Speaker 10: I don't think we're going to see or even get close to seeing who's going to become president. Something's going to happen before then. And it's a scary thought.
Speaker 2: Well, did they already know the polls they see it, whether it be on Twitter or just early polling or stuff like that, they know it is going to be right. There's no like they know, like it's going to take such an absurd level of covering up and bullshit that like there's no way of getting around it. And so yeah, I think that, Shoot, what were we just talking about, Oh, the person that you just did you were referencing on episode two ninety eight, I think it was, Yeah, that was the outlook by Brooke.
Speaker 1: That was Brooke. I about to say, yeah, you need to have Brooke back on. We haven't had her on in a hot minute. We tried setting something up last week or I think two weeks ago actually and just schedules cutting the line. We do need to have her in. We do need to hear what the Q drops have been saying as of late. But and again, I hope that that's inaccurate. I hope we're wrong about that. I hope that elections happen. I'm just it's like hoping for the best but expecting the worst at this point, and that seems to be the case around the world.
Speaker 4: It's not just for the American election.
Speaker 1: Everybody is kind of hanging by a thread to see what's about to happen next.
Speaker 4: It's it's a wild fucking time.
Speaker 1: To be alive, y'all.
Speaker 2: It is a wild time. I'm trying to look for the thing that just got passed back in September. I can't remember the name of it, but it was essentially saying that I think Biden signed something towards the end of September that was essentially saying that anytime there's any kind of whatever it is that they're labeling as hate nowadays, which I think could just mean even uttering your name out of your mouth could probably even be considered hate depending on who hears it.
Speaker 4: Depending on the tone, man, it could be aggressive.
Speaker 1: It's not what you said loud, aggressive and scared somebody and you jump scared them.
Speaker 4: What if they have anxiety problems?
Speaker 1: What if you jump scared them pulling a little prank Jonathan screaming your own name, and now they're having a heart attack of emotions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm in a glass cage of emotion.
Speaker 1: Shuts. That's real, And they'll fucking call the cops and there'll be a whole police report because like it's so stupid these days.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, anyway, it was like Biden signed this new thing into law basically saying that if there's such what was it I'm trying to think of exactly how it was phrased, but it was like, basically, if there's any kind of chaotic gathering, dare I say just put it that way? If there's any kind of chaotic gathering like we saw with certain rallies, certain events, certain outcries, certain propaganda that was going on back in you know, twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen like that, then they now have the right to use the military against our people.
Speaker 1: So now we don't have the freedom of assembly. Is everybody is everybody tracking on what's happening right now. So they've already been slowly but surely taking away our freedom of speech. They have already taken well I'm not gonna say completely take freedom of press, but they have made it in such a way to where there's nothing other than their narrative being spuns. They pretty much control the press in so facto, they've.
Speaker 4: Gained the entirety of it.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: Great, there are now enacting restrictions on the freedom of assembly, and they're gonna use all of these horrible examples as a way to justify it. Listen, the downside of the freedom of assembly is it also gives the right to clansmen to go stand on the Capitol steps whenever they get the proper permits to do so, and scream their shit. Okay, that's the downside of that whole freedom thing. It works both ways. But it also gives us the right to peacefully gather in protests about what's going on around us. Okay.
Speaker 4: Freedom is a little dangerous sometimes.
Speaker 1: Freedom can be a bit uncomfortable sometimes when people use it in a negative way. But that doesn't mean that we should sacrifice our freedoms for the actions of others. And somehow, slowly but surely, this is happening before our very eyes, and nothing is being done. Well.
Speaker 2: I found the article and it was actually in October. So oh, this was published like a week ago. All right, that's why I've just now recently seeing it. I'll share the screen so everybody can see. But this was actually published on the White House website. It's white House dot gov and it says Biden Harris administration takes new actions to counter Islamophobia and anti Arab hate.
Speaker 1: So just what whoa whoa, whoa whoa whoa hold on now, hold on, I thought we were about to go anti Semite.
Speaker 4: They're doing this for anti Arab hate.
Speaker 1: I believe so.
Speaker 2: But let's read it. It says, over the past year, the Biden Harris Administration has continued to take action to fight hatred and violence against Muslim and Arab communities. Members of these communities, including Palestinian Americans, have been murdered or wounded in hate fueled attacks, shot and subjected to other assaults as they simply walked down street, bullied at schools, including by having their religious head coverings ripped off, and denied jobs, Harassed and demoted at work merely because of their faith or ethnicity. President Biden and Vice President Harris are leading efforts to bring about much needed change, and have repeatedly condemned such violence, discrimination, and bias. These efforts are part of a larger administration initiative to counter hate in all of its forms, to keep every community safe, to promote equal justice, and to afford all Americans a fair shot at success for generations. Muslim and Arab Americans have contributed to the enrichment and prosperity of our nation through their public, military, and community service, in addition to many other invaluable contributions, and like all Americans, they are entitled to the promise and opportunities of our great nation. Today, the Biden Harris Administration is highlighting some actions taken as part of its forthcoming national strategy to counter Islamophobia and hatred against Arabs in the United States, including important steps to address daily concern regarding safety and discrimination, as well as issues related to travel. The Administration will continue to lead a whole of government and a whole of society effort to counterhete. So already you're seeing like.
Speaker 1: Who has restrictions on Muslims from traveling? When when did this become a thing? I know Trump was talking about maybe stopping people from coming to America from conflict areas around the world, but that had nothing to do with religious beliefs. And you're saying that little Jewish kids are getting their yamaca's pulled off like they have throughout the course of literally human history. Okay, Like, I don't think there's ever been a situation where even Jewish kids didn't fuck with other Jewish kids by.
Speaker 4: Yanking their yamaca off.
Speaker 1: That's kind of a It's an easy target as far as kids being kids goes.
Speaker 4: I'm not at for bullying, but shit, calm down, and I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: On college campuses right now, they have whole protests that are protected a free Palestine, and some of those actually get pre be violent and have to be stopped by police and things.
Speaker 3: So like.
Speaker 2: The Arab hate, it's a political move because whenever you're seeing a lot of the free Palestine. I'm not gonna try and put anybody in a box here. But typically these are happening at liberal schools, and so I think that they're kind of just laying their chips down, but they're also using it for like really good timing. So let's read a little bit a little bit more so already just before they even get into the bullet points. They mark it as improving improving safety and security. Now that might seem that might seem like, oh, you want to improve safety and ski all right, you know, we'll take it. But it's like, all right, just remember that they always use these guidelines whenever they're changing something that is going to take away more of your freedom, whenever they're trying to provide you more safety and more security.
Speaker 1: The same way with a magazine restriction for weapons, you know, because for some reason a weapon is not as dangerous when you have less bullets in a magazine, and that makes sense, or when it's not full auto. The bad guys will still have full auto weapons because they're already not following the rules. But like you know, restricting everybody else from having that, that's a good idea. And you know, the government always is taking away freedoms. The government has never given anyone freedoms. They take them away, they restrict them, at least in the last century. So with that in mind, they are once again chipping away free speech and freedom of assembly for safety.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, and my opinion, and Alex Jones has been saying this for years. They always tell you what they're going to do before they do it. And if we're looking at this like it's a foretelling of things that may come, it makes you wonder, like, all right, well, they're kind of taking two steps forward while everybody else is still two steps back, and they're making these moves as if like they have some kind of looking glass yep, which we they probably do to be real with.
Speaker 1: This is the alleyup, dude, This is the aliyup for something else, absolutely right.
Speaker 2: So it says because we're not hearing about any of this, you know what, I'm saund Like nobody's worried, nobody's out crying about this kind of stuff, at least at least not in the mainstream that anybody that I've seen, right, I.
Speaker 1: Haven't heard of Arab hate in this country, seriously, Arab hate since like nine eleven.
Speaker 4: I was gonna know, I'll say, at least in the.
Speaker 1: South people that like were bleeding the red, white and blue and beating the fucking war drum for the Iraq and Afghanistan war. Because Bush said, so, I'll be honest, the uh Muslim hate, I would say, stop somewhere around like five oh six, Like, I mean, nobody's been a side eye in the fucking gas station worker for quite a while. Dude like that, Since when do we have Arab hate going on? Well, ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Let's see what it says. The bullet point number one, The Department of Homeland Security and the Federal Bureau of him Investigation and the National counter Terrorism Center have completed an unclassified assessment on violent threats facing Muslim and Arab communities in the United States. The assessment will be published this week and it is the first of what will be an annual assessment by these agencies regarding threats facing these communities. And then the next one says, since twenty twenty one, the DOJ has awarded over one hundred million dollars in grants to law enforcement and prosecution agencies, community based organizations, and civil rights groups to address hate crimes through outreach investigations, prosecutions, community awareness and preparedness, reporting hotlines, and victim services. This figure includes nearly thirty million in grants announced last month. Okay, so then now this kind of sounds like I hear something in the distance, something's coming in.
Speaker 1: I hope, I'm I hope I'm wrong with what I hear. But the hear boats, I hear I hear refugees. I see this somehow, and they just want to get it already out there in the paperwork that y'all can't talk shit about Arabs.
Speaker 4: That's not good because Arab hate is wrong.
Speaker 1: And we're like, bro, what, I just had this weird, sneaking suspicion that as we already have a migrant crisis going on, we already have Venezuelan's eating cats, apparently in Haitian's doing wild shit. Who fucking knows, who knows. I just have this weird feeling that they're gonna just take it up another notch or two. I could be wrong, and God, I hope I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: The DOJ continues to support law enforcement agencies transition to the National Incident Based Reporting System or NIBBERS. That's a weird acronyms nibbers cops.
Speaker 4: Cops seem to be trained on this.
Speaker 2: This makes no sense, nibers, okay, it says. Beginning in January twenty twenty one, NIBERS became the national standard for law enforcement crime data reporting in the United States, and the transition to NIBERS represented a significant improvement in how reported crime is measured and estimated by the federal government. Since twenty fifteen, DOJ's Bureau of Justice Assistance and the FBI have provided more than one hundred and fifty million dollars to law enforcement agencies and state uniform crime programs to support their transition to NIBBs.
Speaker 1: What does that have to do with Arab hate? When did the cops start having to take more reports about Arab hate crimes?
Speaker 2: I feel like this is all a build up.
Speaker 4: I know, but it's like, I'm just this is baffling to me.
Speaker 2: The DOJ Civil Rights Division continues to prosecute Islamophobic and other hate crimes, including hate hate crimes directed at students on campus. Last week, a New Jersey man pleaded guilty to a federal hate crime for breaking into the Center for Islamic Life at Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey during the id All Fighter Holiday. I think it's how you say that and damaging and destroying religious artifacts because of the Islamic faith of those associated with the facility.
Speaker 4: Okay, now that's fucked up.
Speaker 1: That is a little fun. He No, I disagree with that, dude, And yeah, he should be fucked up for that, but like I didn't know that it was. Okay, hey, I could be wrong. Maybe I'm wrong, Maybe I don't know what's going on, and like Arab hatred is like soaring right now? Or is this an isolated incident? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, hey, you never know, but it says the DOJ's United Against Hate initiative, led by all ninety four United States Attorney's offices, combats unlawful acts of hate by teaching community members how to identify, report, and help prevent hate crimes, and by building trust between law enforcement and communities. To date, at least forty five United Against Hates h Is that what that is? USAOs have have engaged directly with Muslim communities.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so again it sounds like it might have been an isolated incident.
Speaker 2: But all right, uh the dirty Sanchez.
Speaker 1: What to do?
Speaker 14: That sounds like the communism over in China, like getting the neighbors to telling each other and building that trust with the government and getting cool points with them all the while your neighbors are like, you know, if I don't tell you, and then you're gonna tell me.
Speaker 15: And it sounds like what is boiling down to right there?
Speaker 12: Too, sounds like.
Speaker 1: And I also maybe I'm just being the resident Christian here, but does everybody only remember a few years ago where Christian churches are being shot up in America. People are just walking in and gunning people down in the middle of service, and like, you know, there was no you know, legal action taken to stop Christian hate.
Speaker 2: I'm just I don't know, well, Jacob, that's not a hate crime, dude, Oh.
Speaker 1: Right, gunning people down in their house of worship, that's not a hate crime. Right, that's not an America do that.
Speaker 15: That's their right to do that.
Speaker 1: And you know what's crazy, the churches didn't start saying any anti gun rules.
Speaker 4: We just started carrying in church. That's all that happened.
Speaker 1: And then people started fucking around and finding out and then the church shooting stopped. It was fucking wild, but you know.
Speaker 2: Whatever, eternity eternity. Attorney General Garland directed the FBI and all ninety four USAOs across the country to work with the local law enforcement and community leaders to protect communities from hate field violence in the last year, and recently reaffirmed DOJ's commitment to combat the disturbing rise and the volume and frequency of threats against Muslim, Arab and Palestinians, as well as Jewish communities here in the United States. DOJ created a web page aimed at raising awareness of resources for addressing these threats, and it will continue to publicize its efforts. Publicize that she's got to mention on this one. During the September twenty twenty twenty four Protecting Places of Worship Week of Action, the DHS Center for Faith Based in Neighborhood Partnerships and White House Office on Faith Based the Neighborhood Partnerships hosted workshops to encourage partnerships to take collective action against hate based violence, including Islamophobic violence and hate crimes against Arabs. This emphasis included promotion of a guide to applying for nonprofit security grant program funding.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that was a very very long sentence to say the White House's group who gets together to talk about this type of shit got together and talked about fundraising.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it sounds like that if you.
Speaker 1: Really break that sentence down, they overworded it just to overword it. Just recently they got together to talk about fundraising about this topic like bro cool and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a pretty strange. I'm trying to find the part of this article that's going to finally get to the point because I saw I saw it earlier where somebody had posted and it was a white House dot gov page, So I figured that this was it because it was a more recent one, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Glad you brought this up. This is this is ridiculous. For what purpose are you talking? Like they just went on about giving Department of Justice money to talk about stopping hate and reporting hate crimes. The headline of this is about Arab hate. They cited one example one where it doesn't sound like any person was injured. Some property was damaged and it's fucked and this person should be you know, prosecuted all the things. But like, this is so weird that the White House would release this with that intent and not even talk about it like it's I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that this possibly could be somewhat a combative step that they're taking as well, because you think about it, like, was it try just said it was like a week or two ago. Whenever he was saying that, like basically no, it was on his website on the agenda forty seven, whenever he was saying that basically all of these schools are going to get defunded and everybody that is anti American will you're gonna get kicked out.
Speaker 1: And so this might be he made it saying anything pro Arab means that if somebody tries to stop you from saying something pro Arab, now you can say that they're hate criming you, right, see.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, and then it goes on to say the Department of Labor sent a letter to American job centers and other public work workforce entities reminding them about their legal obligations to enforce prohibitions on discrimination based on actual or perceived religion, shared shared ancestry, or ethnic characteristics, including Islamophobia, anti Semitism, and related forms of discrimination, and federally funded activities and programs. The letter also included a fact sheet with examples of these forms of discrimination and the workforce developed and system.
Speaker 1: Okay, so just so we're clear, they're saying, like, you can't discriminate in the American education system based off these things.
Speaker 4: So like the white homie that's trying to get a doctorate in African American.
Speaker 1: Studies, he's good to go, right, the dude who's trying to do a whole doctorate in women's studies. It's just as much right to be there as the woman who's majoring in women's studies, right Like, Okay.
Speaker 2: That cool, right, right?
Speaker 1: And it looks like equin fair equalinfair is equal in fair. Dog, I'm here for that fine.
Speaker 2: Whatever, Oh this looks interesting. Some Americans, including many Muslims and Arabs, have documented how financial institutions use d risking, a practice to terminate or restrict business relationships indiscriminately with broad categories of clients, rather than analyzing and managing the risks of clients in a targeted manner. To help address D risking, the U Treasury Department has published its National de Risking Strategy. The Treasury Department also has had issued a proposed rule to improve the effectiveness of how banks manage potential risks associated with anti money laundering and counter financing of terrorism in a risk based manner while avoiding one size fits all approaches that can lead to financial financial institutions declining to provide financial services to entire categories of customers.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm gonna I'm just gonna go ahead and pump the brakes real quick. There is not an Arab person in America that has any problem getting a business started. That seems to be a going trend as a matter of fact. And I have spoke to many bankers who say that that's a part of the thing. Like bankers will absolutely grant it because how many vape shops, how many gas stations, how many these small businesses that change ownership every seven years, because that's how long they are tax free independent for immigrations like that, Like it's a whole thing. A foreign owned business gets a different leeway, they get different tax credits, and they just sell it and reopen it under their cousin, their nephew, their uncle. They just rotate them out and make money NonStop. Damn near tax free banks love them. So I don't think there's a single financial institution in this country that's not granting loans to Arabs for reason. I could be wrong once again, but damn, I just don't see the proof and the pudding on that one.
Speaker 2: I don't know, dude, It's just like they always it seems like every time they're passing a law like this, they paint themselves as the hero, the savior, like we care more about you. So we're going to we're going to implement new laws to prevent this kind of stuff. But ultimately you got to look at it from a different angle, like what do you mean by discrimination? What do you mean by hate? Because that is I mean not in every case, but in some cases it's kind of like it's up to the person perceiving what's going on, right and so like, and and what what kind of punishment fits the crime for saying a slanderous word or something like that, and and what other people can get away with saying slanderous things like that as long as it's against specific religion that nobody, uh in the mainstream really gives a shit about aka Christianity.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, that that's kind of on the uh that's got the biggest target on it, I would say. But again, maybe that's just from my perspective. You know, maybe maybe I don't see the hatred because I don't know how to look for it.
Speaker 4: I don't know, maybe I'm just ignorant to it all.
Speaker 1: Dude, I just don't understand why they would be doing that unless they're, like we said, getting us primed for something bigger to come down the pipeline I'm just saying, it's like it wasn't even like a smooth transition. They didn't like have You would think that they would at least have a couple of uh, you know, false flag events, which hey, who knows, maybe that's with that whole dude busting in the mosque and fucking shit up.
Speaker 4: Maybe that was what that was, was a false flag.
Speaker 1: Who knows, But like you would think that that would be a talking point that would be all over the news about horrible things happening to the Muslim community in America. For them to try to get that out into the mainframe, you see what I'm saying, It's that was kind of out of left field on a lot of fronts.
Speaker 2: It seems like it. I don't know, I just anytime I see something like that where they're like we care about you now we're implementing new rules and shit, it's like, all right, we know you don't care about nobody Like that's that's that's really how you should be looking at it. They don't care about you, they don't care about certain communities, they don't care about certain religions, they don't care about certain ethnicities. They're using them as a front to be able to pass things the back door kind of way, because if you can, if you can say something is so great and so amazing, and something on the surface seems like it's you know, why wouldn't you want to pass a Patriot Act? You know, like are you unpatriotic? Like why wouldn't you want to pass this anti Semitic act? Like are you are you an anti semi you know what I'm saying. So it's like it's mental gymnastics that are going on, and they know that. It's the same reason why anytime that they're trying to get rid of somebody they plant child pornography on their computer. Who's standing up for that person? Nobody?
Speaker 1: Right, absolutely at that point everybody washed their hands of you. And that's that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, it's all sketchy. But anyway, let's get back up of the chat. We're slacking again, dude, Sorry, y'all, we're getting there. Um Pete said, wait, what was that last one? Spirit animal? You fucking savage. He goes, she isn't a whore. That's offensive to whores, She's a human mattress.
Speaker 1: Well, all right, I I that could be the case. That could be I don't know who she's in bed with every evening, right, maybe she doesn't either, Maybe she's that doped up. It sounds like when she speaks. I don't know, but okay, fine, I'm trying to at least give a little bit of credibility. She has at least some intellect. Right, she's been very strategic on who's dick she would be jumping on next to advance in her career. And at least there's a line of like hoe logic there. I'll give her at least those props. So she and Mattress all right. Maybe that's maybe that's a bit too harsh. I don't know, but again it's very possible. It's very possible.
Speaker 2: Oh hold up. The all star lineup just became even more all star. And it's because of what Electro Nick just put right here. Well p D said, if we want a woman president, then put Tulsi at at least she's educated and patriotic. And then Electro Nick posted she just endorsed Trump today and switched to Republican at his rally.
Speaker 1: And I just found an article, Oh shit, colonel Gabbards with the Republicans now do big fucking g Let's go. I mean, keep in mind where she came from. She was on the left all these things, and now look at her.
Speaker 2: Man. Oh yeah, dude, she was battling up against Kamala. That was a whole democratic thing. Remember, like that was the DNC a few years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that was that was bad. Tulsi Tulsey could mop the floor with pretty much anybody that she chooses. Her v Kamala. Dude, that is embarrassing. Dude.
Speaker 2: That was the mic drop. But yea, it says, and this was, uh, when was this October twenty Oh, this was today, it says. Former US Representative Tulsi Gabbard, a longtime Democrat from Hawaii before turning independent in twenty twenty two, said that she has decided to join the Republican Party. Gabart made the announcement. This is on Newsweek, by the way, But it says Gabart made the announcement while addressing the crowd at former President Donald Trump's rally in North Carolina for a few minutes Tuesday evening, during which she praised the GOP presidential nominee for bringing the Republican Party back to the Party of the People and the Party of Peace. This is her quote. She goes to those of you here or those watching at home, who are independent minded like myself, who love our country and are committed to the Constitution and to freedom. The Democratic Party know, the Democratic Party has no home for people like us, but we do have a poem. We do have a home in the Republican Party, where we are welcomed with open arms by President Trump. I'm proud to stand here with you today, President Trump, and announce that I'm joining the Republican Party. Damn, dude, this is this.
Speaker 1: You imagine if Trump wins and then Tulsi runs behind him.
Speaker 2: Dude, this is my like dream scenario. Like I wish that he would have chose her to be VP personally, but but this is like, you know, so I grew up like in Pittsburgh. We don't have a we don't have a basketball team. I mean there's college basketball and whatnot, But I grew up a Celtics fan, right in my favorite player ever even so to this day. I mean he's retired now, but was Paul Pierce, and I just love the fucking dog in him, right and and dude, but there was one year where they brought in Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett, and I was like, oh my god, we are going to be so fucking awesome now, and then they ended up winning a championship. I feel like, whenever you get these big ol' heavy hitters on your team, they're building a super team. That's what this is really reminded me of.
Speaker 1: This is trying to build a new dynasty, one that's not bought by who's in charge already. This is potentially potentially because there's a lot of people that say a lot of very crazy, wild negative things about Trump, so we don't know. Again, Millennia might be a Russian spy, might be his handler. There's all of these we don't know. But as far as who's gonna be leading the free world here soon, this makes me very fucking happen.
Speaker 2: Dude, you get RFK and Tulci and Elon, Like, how many more big names could you possibly want? Electron Nick what you got?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 16: I think it's more along the lines of it's almost undeniable, divinely planned in the perfect, like I was saying the other day, like the most entertaining perfect scenario, all these people coming together. It's like there is something big on the horizon and it's all falling in line exactly the way it is. And it's not like some orchestrated thing that you know that that isn't what it looks like. I think it is actually what's happening, and it's undeniable around like every corner. It's like everything that needs to happen is happening for the future.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, I agree, And you're starting to see, dude. It's like, you know, kind of like how you said, divinely, it's like the stars are aligning here, dude. And you know Trump, who was Democrat most of his whole life. You have who is Democrat. You have RK RFK also Democrat. Elon was running in those Democratic circles, and everybody is seeing just how skewed the entire thing is. You know, what are you saying no, no to or is this the long con?
Speaker 8: Dude?
Speaker 6: It could be.
Speaker 2: It could be one of the greatest cons of all time.
Speaker 1: But I think all heavy hitters that used to swing left and now they're all swinging right and it's like we say we're the building of a new dynasty and all these things. What if this is actually Communism's long con to get into the top and then fuck everything up.
Speaker 2: I think that that's fair to even you know, speculate, but we're only saying it because it seems too good to be true. Almost, yeah, you know, like this is a dream lineup you want, like all of our favorite people are all lining up on one side. Are not necessarily our favorite people, but like all of the big people that are, you know, like whose opinion you actually listened to, Like we all listened to Trump, we all listened to Tulci, we all listened to Elon, we all listened to RFK, like all of these big people. Now where I would start to turn my slanted eye would be if Hillary joined. Then I'd be like, oh, fuck this, you know what I'm saying. But like there's no way right at that point, you're like, I'm done. I can't even watch this anymore, you know.
Speaker 6: And that's the thing.
Speaker 16: These people all had like legitimate like the people that we like, they all had like legitimate contentions with each other, you know that weren't like them just pretending to fucking hate each other, and they put aside their differences and they came together literally for the greater good. And the other people are just fucking enemies of humanity across the board.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 2: Globalists. Yeah, globalism is it's a it's a poison. I think it's a sickness that has been you know, really just poisoning the wells for far too long, and enough people have kind of, you know, just looked at it and said, why are all of these people and tie USA? But they're pro globalism, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And that's really where because we conspiracy theorists for as long as I can remember, the oldest conspiracy in the book is the New World Order. Like that's one of the oldest ones that there is where there's a global there's a bunch of global elites at the top that are absolutely pulling the strings. And you know that's the oldest one. So if you can get everybody on board for this whole globalist idea, well that would be you know, very obvious. And that's what you know, we've been seeing over the past few years, more so with the World Economic Forum and the World Health Organization, all these different you know organizations that are all kind of teaming up and you know, pairing with the Paris Climate Accord and shit like that. You know, where all this money is just being funneled, and is the carbon footprint going away? No, but somebody's getting rich off of it, right, And it's like right, like all of these things they're so scam like so whenever you see somebody who is you know, taking that step and saying fuck the globalism, shit fuck, like what all these other countries are doing, Like let's put us first, Like how could you not be pro that?
Speaker 4: You know, bro, one hundred percent?
Speaker 1: But also you tell about if Killery was to side with Trump out of nowhere. I was trying to think of a good analogy, and I think I got it. That would be like Neil Degrass Tyson renouncing all of everything and training under Terrence Howard. That would be the equivalent that I could think of to what that would be Like, that's that is fucking wild, dude.
Speaker 2: I would say it would be like Neil Degrass Tyson going flat earther. That would be even more so you'd be like, wait a second, At first, she was a fat bottom peach girl or a pair of whatever you said she was, and now she's flat. You know, It's like that's the anyway, But I want to read the rest of this article. Sure, it says De Da de da Dah. Gabbard, who ran for the Democratic presidential nomination in twenty twenty, endorsed Trump's presidential bid in August, a little over a month after President Joe Biden stepped down from the race and Vice President Kamala Harris launched her campaign. So she was already endorsing him, but she was still on the Democratic side back in twenty twenty, It says Trump said on Tuesday that he didn't know that Gabbard had decided to join the GOP, adding that was a surprise, and he goes on to say that was really she's been independent for a long time. It's a great thing. It's a great honor, and it says. Trump has also been endorsed by former independent presidential candidate RFK Junior, who suspended his campaign in August and threw his support behind the former president. Kennedy, son of ex US Senator Robert F. Kennedy of New York and nephew of former President JFK. Both Democrats were assassinated in the sixties, has been rebuked by his family for backing Trump, whoa let's.
Speaker 1: Say this, dude, have you heard that Trump might be going on Rogan, I did, and I don't know if that's true or not. I'm hearing a lot of a lot of speculations on a lot of sides. It's happening, for sure, that's locked in. And then immediately after that was announced, Kamala said, I am too, and it's like I didn't.
Speaker 4: I don't think Joe reached out, but then he said that he.
Speaker 6: Did, so yeah, jd Vance just went on. Yes, today it was pretty good too.
Speaker 1: I like jd Vance as a person. He seems he seems like a little bit of an odd ball. Don't get me wrong, the whole Oh he's weird. Okay, fine, I think fine.
Speaker 2: He kind of seems like a stiff to me. He does.
Speaker 4: He's a square. That's fine. Trump is not so like, We're good.
Speaker 1: It's all good.
Speaker 2: And I mean he's better than He's better than fucking Pence, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Let's let's just be straight. Yes, okay, another square, another square, But let's be honest here, y'all.
Speaker 4: Let's let's just let's just I'm taking the PGS off for a second.
Speaker 1: Let's be real.
Speaker 2: Pence was a full on, like only missionary sex kind of square.
Speaker 1: No, maybe not by Boy, wrote Harley's your boy rides, So like, I'm not gonna say he's one hundred percent square. He's got some scout something in there, something deep, deep down, but something all right. But let's yes, if all right, let's let's go off the assumption Trump becomes potus Boom boom. If something happened to Trump and he could no longer perform his duties as president, do y'all want another like a Trump two point zero to take the reins or would you rather a square kind of hold down the fort until something else can happen. Let's be straight up about that. Almost like the guy that stirs the pot, that's his job, good, bad and different whatever, that's what he does. If something happened to Trump in the middle of a pot stirring, I would rather somebody like JD.
Speaker 4: Vance kind of just secure the fort.
Speaker 1: That's just me.
Speaker 2: So whenever you're saying that like kind of like a version of Trump, I almost I was. It just made me think of a you mean, like a Trump at like a trump bit kind of situation going on there, you know, like because I think that there's something, you know, the whole biblical thing. And then my whole Loheem experience, and I'm you know, the trumpet sounds and shit like that. It's like, I that's and I know that Trump. I guess throughout his family heritage he has changed his name his original name, not his original name, but the Trump name originally I believe was Trump and then it changed to Trump. But still it's that's a pretty I don't know, it's it's gotta be relevant, right, that's the way I think.
Speaker 1: I don't know which section of Scotland that clan came from. I would be very curious, you know, especially as we look at like these old sites all over the island. It's interesting to see which clans originated from where. Oh speaking of dude, you have you heard what they just discovered about Stonehenge. Not to derail from what we're talking about, but I thought this was pretty cool. So the altar piece, like the bottom big circular stone, they thought this whole time that it was from a quarry in Whales, relatively close to Stonehenge. Come to find out, it is from the polar opposite side of the country. It's from northern Scotland that that stone was hewn. So the whole thing about Oh, how could humans do this? Blah blah bah. They didn't just move it a few hundred meters. They moved it across the entire fucking island to bring it to Stonehenge. That's why it was so important that it was that rock and all these things. So who knows why druids be doing druidic shit, But I'm just saying it's fascinating that we're still learning so much more about history than what we originally thought, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I think the Druids mastered levitation personally, probably through the use of sound and vibration. That's the way I think.
Speaker 4: I honestly can't say yeah or nay to it.
Speaker 2: Maybe even something some weird magnetism kind of shit.
Speaker 1: We only know a few things about a few of the ceremonies that they did, and like those ceremonies didn't those weren't necessarily like the big shebangs that they could do, bro that could have been there just whatever, you know, the same way that a priest would come out and give a blessing to a group at a parade, these symbols that the Druids have of them with these golden sickles harvesting a little bit of a mistletoe from a tree in this big thing that could have just been like their light. Shit. We have no idea what kind of actual magic they were dealing with, and we will never because they left no records.
Speaker 4: Everything was oral.
Speaker 2: Smart in that way, I think, I think that most traditions like that should only be oral.
Speaker 4: Personally, I think there's gotta be a combination of both.
Speaker 2: Right, welln't you going to get people starting to take things out of context like you see with the Bible all the time.
Speaker 1: Yes, And that's my point. So I just learned about this, so I didn't know that there was a written talmud or a written Torah and an oral Torah. They literally believe that you cannot have one without the other in Judaism. Now, I'm not going to go on a big pro Judaism kick right now, but hear me out. They believe that there must be oral traditions passed down along with the written word passed down because you can't do one without the other. You need them both to get the whole picture. I think that's actually kind of profound.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, if anything, there has to be some kind of oral tradition I think carried out like that because you know, like we said, like I mean, it makes you wonder, like all right, So well, first off, the Torah, which is just ot, right, so you would have OT. I wonder because that's primarily what the Jews are using, right, is the Torah. I wonder if the oral version of that would maybe lend a little bit of credence as to why they don't believe that Jesus was the Savior, Like, I wonder if hearing it from a different version would make it make more sense.
Speaker 4: I've been looking into it because of that reason.
Speaker 1: To be honest with you, I can't find anything as far as their oral traditions go that would signify why that wasn't the case. There's a lot of reasons why they didn't believe it when the time came. There's a lot of cultural reasons. There's a lot of power structure reasons. They believed that it wasn't the right time, even though by prophetic message it was literally the correct time. They said.
Speaker 4: The big argument, all right, let's be real.
Speaker 1: The big argument was the temple had to be rebuilt a second time before the Savior would come. Okay, great, the argument was that the Temple at that time wasn't a true temple. There was a lot of quote unquote speculation from the Pharisees in the synagogues, and they were all saying that that temple was a makeshift temple, but it wasn't the full temple, and they were debating on that because they were having issues get ready for this, Jonathan, they were having issues making sure that it was to the proper specs of the first Temple because they were going off of the records that were left.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, they were, you know, into mysticism and whatnot. So you have to be pretty direct with and like exact with that, right the.
Speaker 1: Same way that they keep talking about rebuilding the Temple a third time based off the records that were left, and they're so worried about getting everything exactly right and bah bah up. Two thousand years ago, they were having that same conversation about the Second Temple, talking about if it was or was not a correct and true and accepted second Temple. So there's a certain sect of religious beliefs that at that time said, no, that's not even a whole temple, Like, that's not a correct temple.
Speaker 4: So you couldn't be the Messiah. The timing is not right.
Speaker 1: They believe that this temple that's going to be rebuilt is the second, but they still call it the third because they have accepted certain parts of history.
Speaker 4: It was a wild time they were under Roman rule.
Speaker 1: I get it. But yeah, that's that's kind of the gist. And if you look at the oral tradition, it more or less tell the story of Moses in more of a story form without all of the details. It's more of the like if you look at the the Book of Exodus, the story of how they escape from Egypt, it's it's more of the oral tradition and the I would say, the culture of the Jews, if you will, like not just having Hanukkah around that time of year, but it's it's the other stuff now and again it's like, how seriously you take your religion? Is how hard that oral tradition gets passed down to the next generation kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Speared animals like I'll bom rip to that word up word Nicholas. I see you got your hand up there, sir on your birth certificate. Is it actually Nicholas or is it nick?
Speaker 6: It's Nicholas okay, okay, all right, Nicholas Alexander Harrison.
Speaker 2: Anyway, her sounding name, Nicholas Alexander. What do you have to say for yourself, sir?
Speaker 6: I think I forgot to put my hand down.
Speaker 12: Name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but when we look at like.
Speaker 2: The you're I'm sorry, I was just I always like to look at the the what is it?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: The fuck? I'm like having hard time with words today, but looking at on the chat, no, like the the the acronym for your name, it's.
Speaker 1: Just nah, you know nah.
Speaker 6: So I always used to make that.
Speaker 2: Well, that's all right. I mean mine, mine is actually germ so j r M so. I guess I'm just a fucking germ though.
Speaker 1: Mine just kind of j CM only like resonates with a certain generation of people, and most don't even know who John Cougar Mellen Camp is anymore. So it's whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh shout out, spirit animal. What's yours?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 8: My news was a s s H. So if you the fun it's a submachine gun, all right.
Speaker 1: I like the creativity that's also long form, which is also kind of funny that.
Speaker 8: As well tattooed on my leg.
Speaker 2: Do you really just in case you don't forget on my leg just in.
Speaker 8: Case it got blown off. Hey there's my leg.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I's got the s sh on it.
Speaker 4: That is that's a flex a little bit.
Speaker 2: Pete said, did y'all see the cartel is telling their members to shoot at US Custom Border Patrol officers. We hitting that finish line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude. They are actively engaging in gunfights broad daylight with US border. It's it is a wild time, dude.
Speaker 2: And the Rolf said, and I am finding the ones who don't own guns. I'm gonna take their food, porn and alcohol.
Speaker 4: I mean, why not, you know, at that point it's a purge fuck them.
Speaker 1: But no, no, no, seriously, though, everybody by a weapon, go to a range, learn how to use it response and proficiently.
Speaker 4: And you know, Carrie, there's no reason why you shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Constitutional carry is happening in most states, and it really does not take anything to sacrifice a week ind to go take a class if you do live in a state that has that restriction, and you know, just making it, you're taking a little bit more responsibility for your personal protection and carrying with you. I think this is a thing that we all should be doing as a matter of fact, Dirty Sanchez.
Speaker 15: Just another podcast that I listened to. I think his name is Julian Dorsey and he recently.
Speaker 4: Had I love Julian Dorsey.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love him.
Speaker 8: He's awesome.
Speaker 15: He's I think he's gonna be like the next Rogan, just long form. He's just very he does really really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 15: But he just had a Roco.
Speaker 3: On and he was.
Speaker 15: He was border patrol after he got out on the military, and he goes really into detail about the thing that he witnessed and saw and everything.
Speaker 10: That was a really good podcast, just touching on the border patrol and stuff.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, his name was Rocco, Vincent Rocco.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is this the guy.
Speaker 4: Who's got like neck tats and shit, he's bald?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was so yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 15: I was just gonna say, like him and Matt Best and then all started Black Rifle Coffee.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it is the Rocko I'm thinking of. So this guy is first of all psychotic and in a good way. He's amazing. He was a marine, if I'm not mistaken, he started the Black Rifle Crew. He starred in their films. He's he's been big with the veteran space as far as uh outreach for PTSD and stuff like that, and when he got discharged from the military, he did go border patrol. And yeah, I haven't heard that episode yet of him on on that pod, but I've heard him talk a lot about what was going on at the border even back then. And now it's even worse, and it's it is a wild, wild situation to our southern border.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, it's crazy because you'll see even people who are running down of the southern border and and and you'll see like no by because Kamala had stated that the southern border was that she was working with them, and they were they were pro Kamala Harris and shit like that. And they made a video right after that and they were like no the fuck were not like getting out of here with that.
Speaker 1: But never mind the Venezuelan gang that took over that apartment complex in Colorado right and literally be like knocked on people's doors and forced them out of their homes at gunpoint and just took over the apartment complex. That's a total thing that really happened. But people want to be like, Okay, why are you carrying a gun in your home? Because can you guarantee what's about to happen, because I can't. I can't see the future.
Speaker 2: All right, they're saying, there's two things that I wanted to mention here. First off, we were just talking about middle names and initials and initials that I said, acronym anyway, initials. But we were just talking about that. And then you said Rocco. I'm like synchronicity. That's my middle name is Rocco.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: But and then Ralph said, where in Pittsburgh. I used to live in Moon Township. Now that is hilarious because I lived, well, I lived in Beaver County, but I uh, I used to play for a football team called Brighton Township. And dude, whenever we were little Moon was our bitches. Dude, I'm sorry to say that, but like that was like we knew without a shadow of I don't know what it's like now. I don't know what it was like before. But for some reason, every time we went up against Moon, it was like a fucking preseason game. It was just a joke. We would have our third stringers in there by halftime. But anyway, yeah Township, so y'all.
Speaker 4: Don't call it just Moon it's Moon Township and Brighton Township.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, interesting, Yeah, but no, that's crazy, dude, Like used to live in Moon Township. That is what a small world. That is not far from where I grew up at.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, go for it.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 8: When when I first moved to the United States, we moved to Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: That was back in ninety one. So we moved Christmas Eve nineteen ninety one from Frankfurt to Pittsburgh and moved into Moon Township up there and lived there for four years before moving down to Texas.
Speaker 2: Moon's really nice too, isn't it. From what I remember? It's like a maybe maybe I'm thinking of the wrong place, but I remember Moon. We used to go up there, and uh, that's where you know we played. I only know it because the football games and stuff. But yeah, what a crazy small world for that, because you lived in Pittsburgh then you moved out to Moon. I lived in Pittsburgh, then I moved out to Beaver County, and then you moved out to Texas, so did I. That is Wow, our stars are aligning here. What's going on?
Speaker 4: This is a stream but amazing cult we've cultivated isn't it.
Speaker 2: It is we have cultivated it. I like that you said it that way.
Speaker 1: You see that cult culture, culture.
Speaker 2: Something like that, you know, Yeah, Cay and Benny said, it's a complete repeat in election cycles. Race hate, natural disaster, sex crime, and political scandal. I didn't need to think of it that way. That is spot on.
Speaker 1: Is the season just right around, right around the right time. All of it's lining up. Uh, last time it was a big pandemic. That was that was the big push. You know, this one, it's we'll see what happens. Still got a little bit of time left even for the chaos that could be brewed up.
Speaker 2: Even the twenty sixteen election, there was the race hate, was there natural disaster? There was the thing that happened in Texas right the ice storm or was that twenty six the blizzard that was around then, wasn't it? No, But we in Louisiana had the flood of sixteen. Yeah, that was a good time. I actually enjoyed that.
Speaker 1: I did not that fucking sucked. Oh my god, my one name. This neighborhood was an island surrounded on all sides by water. Right then we had to go and like literally steal a boat from someone's backyard they had evacuated.
Speaker 4: And we kind of needed it more than they did at that moment.
Speaker 1: And we were going and trying to help people get you know, get to safety, grab their shit whatever, because people literally the night before they were telling them the water will rise by morning. You will be trapped. They are. The water is doing thing that has never been done before. We don't know when it's gonna crest. Get the fuck out while you can, Uh, we'll be fine. Well, like, bro, bro, you know what, I got a little thrown them aside about that in particular, every time a real natural disaster happens, a hurricane, a tornado somewhere, it's like yo batting down the hatches. And you know me, I don't I downplay storms. I downplay natural disasters, okay, but when shit gets real and it's really time to like be an adult about shit. There are so many people that are so set in their ways that think it's all good until you've got to come back the next fucking day. It saved their asses, and then they look at you sideways because you have a beer in your hand. I'm on a boat, motherfucker. That's literally how this works we're in Louisiana. What Yeah, I don't I could pass you up. Your neighbors are waving their arms, but like, sure cast judgment on me as I'm going out of my way to help your ass. But whatever, whatever, anyway, sorry.
Speaker 2: Tell them how you really feel.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying people people are so dumb and they want to cast judgment from their position in the I'm just a yeah.
Speaker 4: We did have the Storm of sixteen.
Speaker 1: That was a thing came around, dude, and they were legit. There was such a good movement. And then the next year you found out that all of that money went to horrible endeavors, and it was like great, so everything got corrupted immediately. Also very indicative of Louisiana that that checks out.
Speaker 2: I think as a result of the heat that was just coming off of your forehead. We need to give a prayer and this comes from the spirit animal. Dear heavenly Father, let us open our third eye with the blessed herb we pierced the mist ramen. But then he continues and goes on to say, with the Bayou shaman and the metaphysicists as our noble guides, we shall find truth hidden between or behind the lies of media, delve into wells of knowledge. Score the jungles from Montsazuma to the legends of the Exotics.
Speaker 1: We are blessed, we are indeed.
Speaker 3: Okay, so posh off that fashionon was the full player. That second part was just more of introduction of the you by your shama at all.
Speaker 4: I kind of liked it read as a prayer.
Speaker 1: That was nice.
Speaker 2: That was nice too. Um uh sam, what are these pictures? Oh this is the bare root airstrike. Oh yeah, that's some sketchy.
Speaker 1: Sh way way out on the chat.
Speaker 4: Good God, I gotta scroll way down.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 1: Yes, indeed. And I think it's also interesting as all of this shit's going down. North Korea just blew up those roads and railways connecting North and South Korea as they're sending troops to Ukraine.
Speaker 4: It's wild times, dude, wild times.
Speaker 2: People that picture with the missile and like getting ready to fall. What a crazy picture. How close that missile is to the ground. Like to be able to catch capture that picture at that time, that's pretty crazy.
Speaker 4: Big kabooms, big ordnance, big old kabooms.
Speaker 1: M m m mmmm.
Speaker 2: Oh dirty Sanchez said, you look so much like a friend of mine. Y'all even sound and laugh just alike.
Speaker 1: Yo, your boy's a fucking stud.
Speaker 2: He's a handsome gentleman. A better beard in mine. Better beard. I think it's because I got blonde hair that it looks kind of weak. I mean, I don't know why, but for some reason, a lot of men throughout history who have had blonde hair, they just give off a weakness, you know what I mean. And I'm saying that as a blonde.
Speaker 1: Look. Look, I don't know what you've read, but there were many Nordics and Vikings that were blonde.
Speaker 2: There's that side.
Speaker 1: I don't think anybody has ever mistaken Nordic invaders for weakness. First off.
Speaker 4: Second off, Sir Long is the journey. Long is the journey.
Speaker 1: Stay true to the course, and I promise it pays dividends. I can attest to it myself. This did not happen overnight. This has been cultivated over going on six years now, Sir Long is the journey.
Speaker 2: It is a glorious beard. And you know what, I used to shave the mustache to Triman all the way down. I'm like, dude, funk that I'm just gonna grow the stash out too. Maybe get some handlebars going on there, Nicholas inspired.
Speaker 1: Strap it, don't don't chin strap it alone, don't go amish with it. With no mustache, it covers everything and pretty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still had a mustache. It was just really trimmed in my I have blonde hair on my mustache, especially whenever it's like really short, so it looks like it's not even there. So I decided to dirty Sanchez.
Speaker 6: So your natural blond.
Speaker 15: I just noticed, like I think two episodes ago, how blonde it was. So your natural blond?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yep, al natcheral right there.
Speaker 8: It's nice.
Speaker 15: Just one step away from a redhead. That's the best head.
Speaker 6: Well, that didn't sound right.
Speaker 2: I agree, I agree, I agree for them. I'm just kidding. Yeah, no, I'm just I got dark brown up in here, so there's no dissemination here. That's why I always say Hitler would have loved me. I got the blonde hair in the light eyes.
Speaker 1: Dude, I would have just would have hated me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he would have tortured you a little bit.
Speaker 4: I'm very curious if any of my distant relatives died in the Holocaust.
Speaker 1: Like we're talking like a two centuries removed as far as like if they would have been directly bloodlined to me. But I'm just curious.
Speaker 4: I've always been. You know, there's got to be a list somewhere, right.
Speaker 2: It's probably a pretty good percentage of that, I would think. I mean, that was only because Holocaust was in the was in the fifties and sixties, somewhere in there, No.
Speaker 1: The thirties and forties, thirties and four. Oh what am I thinking of Vietnam War for some reason?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for some reason. I don't know. I'm terrible with dates. But but yeah, I mean, I guess that's not too far of a stretch of the imagination that, you know, we.
Speaker 4: Still have people that survived it. They're alive today, not many.
Speaker 1: I think we did.
Speaker 4: We lose our last Holocaust survivor.
Speaker 2: She was like one hundred and three or some shit, wasn't she.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 1: I'm honestly, I'm drawn a blank. I'm gonna I'm gonna search that. I thought we still had at least a few of them kicking.
Speaker 2: Uh yes, I'm uh.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 2: And of course spirit animals said, what is it called when a flower gives head?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 2: Floral? I like it classic classic Cain. Benny said, it's a complete Oh I already read that.
Speaker 1: So there's approximately damn near quarter million Holocaust survivors still alive. Okay, how many? About a quarter million? Two hundred and forty five thousand?
Speaker 2: Holy shit? Okay, good, good, good on them for the longevity.
Speaker 1: Well, that gives me hope. You know, we we because apparently, according to certain texts, when the first generation you know, of the new nation of Israel dies, that, you know, that's when shit's gonna hit the fan. And so if we have that many of them that were alive back then before Israel was a nation, that gives me, you got a little more time to kick the can down the road.
Speaker 4: We're chilling a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: I got time, y'all.
Speaker 2: After you had that rant, Roff goes, do you need a hug, Jacob?
Speaker 1: No? You know what I need. You know what I need.
Speaker 4: I need people to quit being judgmental.
Speaker 1: You know, And I know that I am calling Kamala Harris a whore, and I'm saying that, but I'm also standing on a pretty solid footing on that statement.
Speaker 4: And that's not a judgment. That's more of a you know, one plus one equals two.
Speaker 1: Still it's kind of the math of it, but beside the point, it just it really rubbed me the wrong way, dude, I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 4: It wasn't like we were pished drunk.
Speaker 1: Honestly, it was because we had no water that we brought with us and we found a case of beer, so like we knew that at least the contents of that were safe and we needed something. So it wasn't like we were tearing down and partying as we were boating around saving people. It was a paddle boat. It was a fucking pond tune that we had to break fence posts off to make makeshift paddles on, and we were helping these people get their dogs and their animals, and shit, she sees a beer can and starts wanting to fucking chastise me about it.
Speaker 4: Like I'm gonna be honest, dude.
Speaker 1: It took everything in me not to light her up, but I understood that, like, there was bigger fish to fry, and at that moment, the high road was the correct road. But it's like, from that vantage point you have, you're flooded and somebody is offering you help, and you think now is the time to go on a and it was like, uh, that's that's burned me, dude, and I'm gonna I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: I've never really gotten over it.
Speaker 1: It's like people are that they're that set in their bullshit morality, and now, honestly, that's what it was. It wasn't because of uh, you know, there were children president. It's like there is a actual flood. You are waist deep in water, there is human excrement floating next to you, and you think now is the time to give me a lesson about an alcohol fucking commercial? What is this?
Speaker 2: I don't Yeah, I don't get that, because, dude, everybody in Louisiana literally always has a beer or a mixed drink in their hand like broo all the time. It's actually strange to not see it.
Speaker 1: If you find me a boat without alcohol on board in this state, it may be somebody who's living clean and sober. It may be a dad bringing his son on like a Sunday morning fishing trip. That's about it. That is literally about the only fucking exceptions of watercraft not containing alcohol. But again, like it wasn't even that it was in it.
Speaker 4: Oh, dude, it chat me. It really fucking chapted me.
Speaker 2: Speaking of speaking of alcohol, I have maybe a crazy idea, but since we're kind of coming close to uh Marti Gras, would it be that crazy to have not necessarily an event per se, But what if we all got together.
Speaker 1: On Bourbon Street at my disposal. Y'all give me a fucking date and I'll set it up.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm talking about specifically for Marti Graus. We all get together and just get absolutely shitfaced.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. I have a balcony.
Speaker 2: You have access to that on Marti Graus or during Marti Graus.
Speaker 1: Let me let me talk to my guy. He owns the building, so let me make sure of what the going rate is for the airbnb. He will cut me a deal because he's almost the Tropical Aisle one right, Yeah, literally on top of the place that sells hand grenades. That's the bottom floor. So, like I'm just saying, any time of year, it doesn't have to be Mardi Graul because that's like the highest volume. And I'm gonna be honest, dude, for a cult meet up, Marti gral ain't what he used to be.
Speaker 4: I mean I'm cool with seeing a couple of dead bodies.
Speaker 1: I don't mind hearing the sounds of gunshots on the same block that I'm at, like seeing somebody no, no, no, I think y'all are laughing. Y'all think I'm joking. Gets Yeah, seeing somebody get stabbed to death, like will be a thing that happens. That's how a joke is a one plus one equals too. During Mardi Graul, you're gonna see everything, right, and like, I'm down for that. You know me, I'm a runner from way back. It ain't shit for me. But at the same time, I don't if we're gonna do a cult meetup, I'd rather be in a better vibe, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I get that. I'm just saying, you know, if we're all trying to get crazy, and I mean, it would just be so much fun for everybody to get together during the most fun time of Louisiana period.
Speaker 4: Let's fuck it, let's do some debauchery. Well, let's get together. Let's have a little cult meetup Canal Street and we'll just go party.
Speaker 2: Dude, we could just we could all put money towards an Airbnb get like a fucking manshin or some shit like I don't know, a couple miles away. I mean, it's gonna be expensive, probably gonna be a couple of grand but I feel like if we got enough people to do that, that would be so much fun to get together and see I mean, Jacob, I mean, I'm gonna have to keep you away from those hand grenades because you already can drink like a fish.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, no, I cannot not anymore, dude.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you I'd no longer drink three beers and I'm fucking feeling it, dude. No, No, Mardi Gras, I will not be partaking of the of that demon for myself. I'll be getting high as a kite, though I'll get higer than tearod active titties. I'm here for all of that.
Speaker 2: Take some mushrooms. Could you imagine mushrooms and during Marti Gras, that'd be crazy.
Speaker 1: If Marti Gral was still what it once was Marti Gral's ten years ago, mushrooms would have been ltty as a titty dog.
Speaker 2: But that was actually the first time I ever did mushrooms. Was was during Marti Gras. I didn't take a lot.
Speaker 1: Though, well, I'll tell you. If we're going to the Baton Rouge parades, now, we could do this and like it's all good. If we're going to Maudy Girl in New York, I don't want to hear gunshots while I'm while I'm tripping.
Speaker 4: Just me personally, I'd rather have my senses aware of me, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, Spanish Town's pretty fun. I gotta give him that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, There's there's there's better parades. There's other parades that are equally fun that would be cheaper for us to do together. I don't know.
Speaker 4: We got time to prep, we got time to plan.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying for an all night rager. Dude, I can't think of a better time than to do it with the cult members.
Speaker 1: I agree, Oh god, dude, we would fuck up the French Quarter, especially our our cult members. There is so many random historic anomalies about the French Quarter. There's so much ghost stories, mysticism, cryptids. Alistair Crowley famously wrote, and if I'm not mistaken, drew his tarot deck in the Absinthe bar on Bourbon Street, like there's there is so much Marie Levo's house now yes, I understand that's super touristy, but like even the cemeteries, Dude, I was just fucking off in a cemeteriat two in the morning in New Orleans. First of all, fun as fuck, Fun as fuck. Secondly, dude, that would be such a blast, and I'm off for it.
Speaker 2: And we go into all the crystal shops and like.
Speaker 1: You know, got voodoo dolls from Marila Voe's house.
Speaker 2: Dude, youude, get voodoo dolls. We'll all trade. Oh oh shit, you actually got voodoo dolls?
Speaker 1: Is that house? Were off?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: What's his name?
Speaker 1: Look at it? It's on the tag. Dude.
Speaker 5: What was that guy?
Speaker 2: Whenever we were getting into uh not Voodoo Santa Ria, he had the cigar in his mouth. Who was uh what was Legba?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's that's very big with Marie La Vote.
Speaker 1: That was creole whodoo and Voodoo which is very very closely akin creole with it is somehow connected to all of that. Baba Legba also goes by uh Samdi. I think that was the other that's like his at least they look the same, but they have different characteristics. One of them is married to a redhead. The other one is like the the literal pinnacle point that everything has to go through. It's it's very fast.
Speaker 2: Oh yeahdey.
Speaker 12: The Dead Island franchise, Binny Chance, No, I don't believe.
Speaker 3: So the one of the main characters, he's a rapper, uh and his and he's in his character Lord his grandmother fucked with the voodoo and as well, you don't fuck with a voodoo man.
Speaker 1: But no, she.
Speaker 12: He went by Sam b and he has a whole song called who do You Voodoo Bitch? And his imagery in the game is Papa Labor. Like there's a whole album track of it too. Whoa, that's great. It's in a video game, so that's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 12: You know to have zombies and zombies originate from voodoo?
Speaker 8: Do they?
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: It depends on the storyline. Some of them, it's like a virus that spread some of them. It's literally zombies rising from the grave, right, the dead walking kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Then there's the in Betweens there's it depends on the lore you follow.
Speaker 3: I was talking about, like we can trace it like in real life, like the beliefs in zombies straight from voodoo. Well, it would I don't know if it's voodoo orhoodoo, but it's of the two order because you can't have one without the other, So.
Speaker 2: Right, right, dude. You know what I was thinking too, if we end up doing that whole Marti Graol thing with all the good cult members, you know, it would be so much fun. Is if we went into the metaphysical shops and we did like almost like a secret Sanna or White Elephant kind of situation where everybody just goes like, I'll buy Nick, don't buy your own tarot deck, I'll buy you your tarot deck or and you know, it's like a right weird shit like that. That'd be a lot of fun, depending on.
Speaker 1: The vibe, I will know of a couple of places that would be solid, all right, so I could. I would love to take everybody to my favorite coffee bar in New Orleans. It is literally next two in part of a cemetery.
Speaker 6: I'll bring that extracurriculars.
Speaker 1: As well. I should have prefaced that it's a head shop coffee shop in the middle of a cemetery. It's like, got a whole statue of zombie Jesus, Zombie Mary. It's fucking great. That's been fun spot on the same block as a really fucking nice hooka lounge. So depending on the vibe that people want or if we're trying to stick just French quarter and hit up these types of occult spots. Yeah, let's get I could get an itinerary together on this shit.
Speaker 2: Pretty good, Yes, let's do it. I think the extracurriculars that he Electronick was talking about was not that of head shop category. It was probably I.
Speaker 1: Know what he maan, I'm trying to help Nick keep his anonymity because he said his whole name earlier.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, He's still a professional in this world.
Speaker 2: He is a professional.
Speaker 1: Nick.
Speaker 2: How is your podcast going here lately? Brother?
Speaker 16: Well, uh, I was gonna start as soon as I got done getting married, and then I got Now it's Florida, So basically I can't really do it without my now wife, and all my podcast stuff broke or my computer broke whenever I got here, so i'd have to have her set up at the house and we'd have to do it on zoom. So whenever I go back for Renfest, I'm probably gonna try to get something set up. But it's just like it's one thing after another where I just haven't been able to like sit down and do it. But it's gonna it's gonna happen consistently at some point in the near future.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, hell yeah, dude.
Speaker 2: Well I'm happy for that, cause you know, you always come on here and you're always talking about you know, all of the all of the wild stuff, as far as the pleatees and and certain messages. I think that that would make like as a podcast on its own. I think that that would be awesome.
Speaker 16: So I talked to I talked to Faith the other day and like, basically, I don't know part of part of a little bit of the I guess why it hasn't been I don't know why we haven't gone. We wanted to do like a couple of topics that were like non all of the stuff that I want to talk about stuff just because of like all of my friends and family that are me listening, uh, because they listened to all the other ones. And you know, I actually had a bunch of them, you know, just my friends in general that that listened and shared it and everything, and uh, I was just like, I don't want to because I need to tell like my whole story of like what happened with me and my guides and you know, just all the I have to get it out there and get off my chest. I guess just I did it with y'all basically, but like I need to do it in a way like all at once that I can like refer people to it. It's like, hey, you know there's people that kind of I guess indirectly know that like something has changed I guess with me, and it has to do with some shit that I can't really explain in like a five minute conversation.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense to be the new bar but the correct one?
Speaker 6: That's that's kind of what I I want to do something more with it, but I have to.
Speaker 16: I was like, I just I had to get all that off my chest first so that I can speak freely about all the other stuff that I can talk about.
Speaker 6: And I just had to get that out of the way.
Speaker 16: And we haven't been able to get past that point, to get to that point, so I think we're just gonna say fuck it, do that episode first back and just just rip the band aid.
Speaker 2: Offa the foundation of it. Yeah, you gotta lay the foundation because like even I I had to. I had to tell the Eloheem story. Jacob had to tell his demon story. You know, we got to get that shit out there to kind of lay, you know, so that so that people understand where you're coming from, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But I also waited a good bit to release that story.
Speaker 1: I was I was scared to talk about that.
Speaker 2: I had to bend your arm back to get that story out.
Speaker 4: I don't know I was going to be received.
Speaker 16: You know, I am too, you know, in a little bit, and like I don't mind with y'all and like all the other people on the internet, I guess that I've like I've made tons of friends and people have Like you wouldn't believe how many people have reached out to me just from like talking with you guys on on on the y'all shows and stuff, like I get so many dms and stuff just about the stuff that that either that they've told me, that I've told y'all or like or whatever, just just a bunch of indirect things, like at least thirty forty people at least just from y'all y'all's you know, what's the word, like just y'all's the audience yeah, the cult members and everything, and it's it's super cool and I've just been I guess whenever it's like the people that actually know me and really you know, like that are in my direct circles and like family members and stuff, and it's like it it is so out there, but like I know, it's it's important, and also it's not it is real, you know, and it's I just it's when when it comes to religion, and like, I've just got different people that would feel potentially certain types of ways about it, but at the same time, I can't like deny my own truth either, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, dude, I mean certain stories like that, maybe it makes some people uncomfortable, Maybe it makes some people look at you like you're a deranged, lunatic nut job. I would say, just hold the mantle, because there's there's plenty of us that are doing that.
Speaker 16: I'm hoping that, I guess, you know, it's all the people that have known me for as long as they've known me, that it's going to force people to like have to reconcile, like I'm not a liar. They know I'm not crazy, and like they're gonna have to go through these these checklists in their own mind, and they're gonna have to like form some sort of opinion, and like it's gonna be one way or the other, even if it's like uncomfortable, you know.
Speaker 4: Let me let me two things. Two things.
Speaker 1: One, there's a reason why Jesus had to leave Nazareth to start his work. And I'm not saying that you're Jesus, but hear me out. There's a reason why Kevin Gates said you have to leave your hometown to become great.
Speaker 4: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Your family members and your immediate people who have known you for all these years and whatever else, they have an opinion of you, formed from the entire scope of you and your trials and errors to become the person you are today.
Speaker 4: Okay, but they're also not the opinion that actually that matters.
Speaker 1: Don't get me wrong. But for what you're talking about doing, it's like if you would, if you listen to those people, you'll never do what you're called to do.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: You have to strike out on your own, and I think now is the time to do it.
Speaker 1: Brother. First Off, Second off, you don't necessarily have to lay down the groundwork, right out the gate. You have called so many things that have happened later on, you could make ten twenty videos about that, talking about the things to come and verifying with other things that has been said in the past, and then explain to people where this is coming from, because if the proof is already in the pudding, the method may not sound as a redun to certain people, you know what I mean.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I just had to figure out a way to like lay it out without coming off like I'm I don't want to be like I don't want to look like I'm like pontificating or anything.
Speaker 6: Is that I don't know if that's the right word.
Speaker 4: But like it's usually not what you're saying, but how you say it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll tell you that there's a way to verify your claims without sounding pompous.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, brother, And that's that's the correct way you should look at it. And like, that's that's the correct approach. You're trying to do this in a way that is fun and respectful and good content but also true to the point. And it's like you're you're approaching it from the correct place.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 6: I appreciate all the guidance.
Speaker 2: Brother, we appreciate you, all right, Yeah, dude, all right, first off, spirit animal, you you put an image there as far as certain alchemist's logos, which are pretty cool because me and Sean on meta Mysteries. We just got done talking about the Philosopher's Stone, which I didn't really understand it up until recently. And if you look up the image for the Philosopher's Stone, it's like it's a circle inside of a square, inside of a triangle and then inside of a bigger circle. And Dude, I think that that is like I think, I mean, I know that, you know, as far as the Philosopher's Stone and trying to find the elixir of life and shit like that and turning lead into gold whatever as far as the alchemy goes. But dude, we we covered not only the Philosopher's Stone, but also like spiritual alchemy. Dude, that is so interesting whenever you look into like that. I think it's called seven stages of spiritual alchemy that we just covered. Freaking awesome, dude, Like it is so like mesmerizing learning about this kind of stuff, because I think that, like I don't know, dude, I believe that there were like a lot of like hidden mystery schools back in the day and probably still around to this day. And I think that that was one of the things they had to have gotten into, along with like hermeticism and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm looking into hermeticism right now. I've joined a couple of the letits. I am actually getting two of their books. I'm getting it for Christmas. But I'm also.
Speaker 12: Uh yeah, no, that's one. I'm getting that one.
Speaker 2: It's a good But.
Speaker 12: Do you know what the readers is?
Speaker 2: I've heard of it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so it is one of the it is there in alchemy.
Speaker 3: There are two great the magnus Opius, the great works. One of them is the Philosopher's Stone that Nicholas for Mail wanted. The other one is that Count Saint Germain in the show of Castlevania. He wanted to create a reabs. But the Reavers has actual historical thing. If uh, it's a it's what it's called the divine Hermaphrodite. It has both male and female. When you look at uh bielsa book, no bat for met bat for met would be considered a readis, but he it was really they wanted to combine Adam and Eve type deal you would take. You would form the human bodies out of clay, one of male, one of female, but you'd want it perfectly and there, and you would want to imbue it with actual two dead souls. You'd want that, and this would be one of the great worst because now you have created life.
Speaker 12: But you can't do that. It just wasn't gonna work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of that alchemical stuff. I don't look at it for its its physical properties. I look at it, and I could be wrong. Maybe I'm just like more inclined to believe in the spiritual parts of it more than the physical. I look at that way, like with all the religious stuff. To be honest with you, I don't really give a fuck what physically happened. I'm more like looking along the lines of like, what do you mean by this?
Speaker 1: You know spiritually the synchronicities on this one are funny as well. Literally.
Speaker 4: Tonight we were watching hocus Pocus to.
Speaker 1: Me and the kids as we were going and doing our dinner in our nightly routine, and you know, there were no hocus Pocus two is not the best one. Calm, Calm your titties. That's incorrect.
Speaker 2: I'm going on that.
Speaker 1: We were you remember when we called out all the things that they had, the drag show, the trans teine, the gay couple on the couch, they had all these things that were just shoved into the movie out of nowhere to push the lgbt Q plus two, a element o p agenda and so, and we called those out. But as we're talking about occult symbolism and all that, dude, they went way darker on that one. And rewatching it the book when you open up Witchcraft and Alchemy, when you go to the spells and what they're asking you to bring, and they said some sort of barry juice, some sort of twig that was the herbology involved the head of a dead lover. There's the human sacrifice aspect of it for this grand spell and all of this stuff. And I'm like, and they kept saying things about Lucifer, they kept saying things about the devil. They kept saying like the witches were evil and it was the whole point of it. So it's like there were so many that were using it for that purpose, and the fact that Disney allowed that on a kid's movie like that was wild.
Speaker 2: Of course, they're going to that's Team Disney all the way, as far as they get whatever they can do to throw the kids under the bus and change them for the quote unquote betterment of humanity.
Speaker 4: It's like talking about a virgin half of the light the candle.
Speaker 1: They were sucking the souls of children, murdering them, eating them, physically eating them, like oh yeah, love it.
Speaker 2: Going over to the Walgreens or whatever it was. And oh a child's face. This one tastes what she say, It tastes like something right.
Speaker 1: Uh, it said, look children's face as oh a newborn ah and she yeah, raspberries.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 1: That has a little bit of a different hit whenever you look at what Epstein Island had going on.
Speaker 2: Can I just can I just say this, as far as all of my research into witchcraft here lately, we've been diving into a lot of witchcraft because it's you know, it's October and on meta mysteries and a lot of what I'm researching, like those people seem to kind of be the outlier. I would say that, like, maybe those people are into witchcraft, but that's not what witchcraft necessarily always stands for. And also like I think that the most most of what we've been discovering anyway, is that like the more traditional kind of quote unquote witchcraft, it's honestly like folk magic, you know what I'm saying, Like it seems to be for the most part harmless. I'm not gonna say there's not a dark side to it. I think there's a dark side to everything. But like, for the most part, I'm not thinking that people who are into witchcraft are calling themselves witches. I don't think that they're they're into sacrificing and eating babies and shit like that.
Speaker 4: You know, most of them aren't.
Speaker 1: But and this is personal opinion, I would say most people practicing quote unquote witchcraft aren't actually practicing witchcraft these days.
Speaker 4: I would say that, what do you mean if it is.
Speaker 1: I of the belief that most wickens are not practicing true witchcraft.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Wicka and witchcraft, they don't claim to be the same.
Speaker 4: Wicka is the religion of witchcraft, Jonathan.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: Wicka is a religious version of witchcraft, but witchcraft does. Witchcraft does not claim wicka.
Speaker 1: No, Witchcraft doesn't claim wicka. Wicker claims witchcraft.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean they can they can claim whatever the fuck they want. But like most people who are into witchcraft, they're like, I'm not buying all that because the majority of people who are into witchcraft, they don't want anything to do with religion. And Wicka labels itself as a religion. They're talking about the Mother God and the Father God and all this bullshit. It's like it no, like witchcraft doesn't want nothing to do with that. As far as as far as my research has got in me.
Speaker 4: Like I said, I don't believe that that's true witchcraft.
Speaker 1: I think that true witchcraft is the combination of the spiritual and the natural. The spiritual that I acknowledge to be true shows what that is tapping into. And I'm not saying that every person in Wicca is a Satan worshiper. That's I'm actually saying the opposite. I'm saying people that are practicing true witchcraft are absolutely knowing what they are doing, and I believe that everybody else he's practicing a version of something witchcraft esque that's not true witchcraft. Like that's like saying that the the Mormons are practicing Christianity because they have the Bible in their book.
Speaker 4: It's like, no, that that's not true Christianity.
Speaker 2: What what do you mean? What do you mean by true witchcraft?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What do you what kind of bounds are you putting on that?
Speaker 1: Just my personal belief, Like I don't believe, uh, real witchcraft, And I don't mean this to mean all magic can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, saying real witchcraft. I want to know what real witchcraft is.
Speaker 1: Like true alchemy, true hermeticism, true trying to combine the ethereal in the spiritual and the chemical and the alchemical. All of that requires actual power, and I don't believe that's something that humans have the capability of creating. That's something that they have to get from somewhere else. And again, I believe that one of those sides of the somewhere else, one of them is clamoring to get out so true witchcraft. And again this is from people that we've even had on the show that say true Like they're talking about real evil, intense and all these things. That is real witchcraft. That is really happening, and there is sacrifice associated with it. But I'm not saying that every Wiccan out there is practicing true witchcraft. And like you said, they're practicing usually like neopaganism to a degree or more like nature worship more than any kind of dogma.
Speaker 2: Really, right, Well, I mean I'm gonna I'm not gonna say that you're wrong. I'm just gonna disagree with all of the research that I've done into witchcraft here lately. It's the outlier are the people that you're referring to as true witchcraft, where they're calling upon dark lords or calling upon dark entities. Because the majority of the people that I have interviewed, I told you that I got in touch with the coven from England. I'm talking to eighteen different witches and they're all, like, you know, they're all good in one thing or another, whether it be spell work or using herbs or whatever. But like the majority of them, actually all of them, they all say that nobody's worshiping any kind of entity, nobody's worshiping any kind of god. They don't believe that they're pulling this energy from from some kind of entity. They they believe that, you know that that power is inherent within all of us, and that there are certain subconscious things that you can do to tap into that. And so whenever you're doing spell work or you're doing whatever it is, like candle magic doesn't matter, like it's all your or power that is connecting to the all that is. Now that's I'm not gonna say that that's all witchcraft. That's just the people that I've surrounded myself with because that's personally what I vibe with. Now, I could be maybe I'm the outlier. Maybe these people that I'm talking to are the outlier.
Speaker 1: Who who's to say no? Like most most people, like I said, and then we're talking the vast majority of the people on the earth that are practicing what they would call witchcraft, I don't believe or like tapping into satan. I'm talking about the ones they are, like, are truly uh saying the incantations in the proper languages, the ones that are really like you know, sacrificing a portion of their life to the study of this for the powers to do dot dot dot.
Speaker 4: Like we're we we're talking about different things.
Speaker 2: You know, I just don't know if I would call that true witchcraft, Like you're you're labeling something as the truest version of something and also saying that it's the It's almost like whenever people are like whenever you get drunk, right, and all that's the real you. That's the real that comes out. It's like, no, that's like the worst version of me. Don't say that that's the real me, you know.
Speaker 4: Let me let me put it to a different tune. Uh, shitting on myself a little bit.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's say it's like this, those who are practicing Christianity but are saying what they you know, what the Bible means to them, rather than trying to conform their lives to the Word, I would say, or not practicing true Christianity. They're practicing like some sort of Christian light version of some sort of neo Christianism where.
Speaker 4: It's more about what feels good to you. Now, I'm saying that with the same tone.
Speaker 1: Those that are actually practicing the Word and actually dedicating their lives in all these things, I believe that they are practicing true Christianity and they are tapping into the true source.
Speaker 4: Do you see what I mean?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: Do you think that the only way to tap into the true source of Christianity is to carry out the occult like practices.
Speaker 1: No, that's what I'm saying. I'm not saying that Catholicism is the true Christian Church either.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, because that's the most if you're going by the word, I guess at least I don't.
Speaker 1: Know see that that perfectly.
Speaker 4: That is my point.
Speaker 1: The Bible is the word, not the pope. So any church that is preaching anything other than literally the Bible, I would fundamentally disagree with.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 4: That is just me personally.
Speaker 1: So if you have people that are practicing magic quote unquote, and again we're not talking about all the wickens. We're talking about people practicing real witchcraft. And if they're not reading it out of like the witch's hammer in the proper language, then I don't believe they're practicing true witchcraft. They're practicing something witchcraft esque, witchcraft, liked whatever. And it may not even be tapping into Satan, you know what I mean, it's burning sage like ooh ah, like you see what I'm saying. Different thing, all right.
Speaker 2: So for the people that are not in quotes practicing te through witchcraft, whenever they do a spell or some kind of candle magic or some kind of any kind of magic and it works, what is that then? Where is that coming from?
Speaker 4: I don't know that.
Speaker 2: Like I told you, I told you that I did the money the money spell a couple of weeks ago, and it worked. Like I wasn't I wasn't dialing up you know, old Satan. Dude, you know what I mean, Like that happened and it and it worked. Now it could be coincidence. I haven't tried to repeat the process.
Speaker 4: No, but now that you've mentioned it, it will never fucking happen again. We're probably gonna go bankrupt.
Speaker 2: No dong, you better knock on some wood right now, dude.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're the one that said it, not me, dude.
Speaker 2: Fuck, I'm just saying that, you know, it doesn't have to. I what my point is is that you can perform a spell, or perform some kind of candle magic or whatever you like to do, and it doesn't have to Like you can get results by not calling upon a god or a lord or a dark lord or a entity like That's what I'm trying. My point is is that I think that like whatever we are, call it our conscious, our soul, our divine connectedness, whatever it is, I think that, like, dude, I honestly just feel like that is there's some kind of connection that you can make with a call it a higher power or you know, the all encompassing one, whatever it is, like, there's some magic to that. And that's that's the point that I was trying to make, is that that's what I was trying to tap into, and that's what happened.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know any answer all of those things. I just I know that again, we you and I have very fundamental differences on this, dude. The book that I read says magic is real, don't fuck with it. It doesn't say maybe some of it's okay, maybe some of it's good. It just says, hey, it's real, and don't fuck with it. That's that's just my personal beliefs. You and I have fundamental differences on this well.
Speaker 2: And to be fair, like, wouldn't a religion say that about another spiritual practice if you're trying to get more people to come over to your religion, don't look into that. Don't do that. It's obviously pulling from the dark side, like you could see, like you know, it's it's like I don't know.
Speaker 1: Uh, like it came from the OT, dude, And that wasn't The Jews weren't proselytizing, they weren't trying to get people to convert to Judaism. If anything, they were trying to keep their own blood lines pure. So when it said yeah, that stuff's real, don't fuck with it. Maybe it was to not get people to sway from their faith. Maybe it was because whatever that was in reference to was rooted in evil. Look I don't know, no, I agree.
Speaker 2: I think that if you are a Christian you shouldn't be messing with magic and witchcraft and stuff like that, because that's that's going away from the tradition of whatever you're believing in.
Speaker 1: With that being said, I've said it many times and I stand by it. I cannot wait for you to dive into Christian mysticism one day. I would love to see what you find that like jumps out at you, what you in particular would take from it, would think is interesting, would call bullshit like all of the stuff I am I am fascinated for.
Speaker 4: Whenever you finally do that die, Is.
Speaker 2: That something that you've looked into? Yes, what is like? Give me an idea about the Rosicrucians in a nutshell?
Speaker 4: That was their entire premise.
Speaker 1: Later this went into the Order of the Golden Dawn, and that's when the big split happened, right, because they had the ones that wanted to go with more Eastern philosophies, the Bolovotsky's and such, and you had the ones that wanted to stay more into the Christian mysticism and the esotericism of Europe. And that's a lot of what the freemasonry is based off of. That's what it's so whenever you because the type of digging that you do is not the type of digging that I do, right, I looked at things from the historical side of it. You look into the Rosicrucians philosophies, you look into their belief system, and it's basically gnoscissism for to a certain degree. But then there's in the same realm that the Oto is using this magic that was based off of Christian mysticism.
Speaker 4: So if you really trace it back.
Speaker 1: I'm just whenever you decide to do those dives and do the digging that you do and find the books of people's takes on it and what they do and how they apply, I can't wait to see what you come up with. Man.
Speaker 2: So, Rosicrucianism is Christian mysticism.
Speaker 1: In a nut I believe. So it's also based off of Hermetic principles. Of course, it has very big ties to Judaism. But if I'm not mistaken, I believe the Rosicrucian Order was like at first the Order of the Rose Cross.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, that's funny that you bring that up, because mainly p Hall mentioned a lot of Rosicrucianism within the Secret Teachings for All Ages, and he was.
Speaker 4: Because he was a part of the Order of the Golden Dawn. That's where that spawned from.
Speaker 2: Bro I'm just saying, dude, like, just because something is labeled as Christian mysticism, I don't know if that's something that you would be pro for kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Oh no, No, I didn't say I'm a fan of it. I didn't say that it's something we should be doing. I'm saying I am interested to see what you take from. But because Manly p Hall was actually a student of it, because of him being a member of the Order of the Golden Dawn, that meant that he had Rosicrucian at least in the foundational blocks of his learn.
Speaker 2: The under culture. Yeah yeah, hey, dude, I think that there's something to take from from all of those kind of practices. So I'll definitely dive into it. I've you know, and I haven't really gotten into that because typically whenever you look into certain literature of you know, uh, like those those secret organizations and stuff like brotherhoods and stuff like that, a lot of it is pretty hard to understand unless you're somehow in the know, or if you have a decent understanding of certain words and certain ancient practices that they're employing. That's just said to be like you're just supposed to understand it already as you're reading through it, Like that's why it's it's a deeper kind of thing. I would actually love to more so, I mean, I would love to dive into it. But also, dude, if there are any cult members out there who are well versed into Roachachrusianism, Dude, I'm on the show. We want to hear it. I would love to learn about that from an actual ros Rosa krusion if they're still.
Speaker 1: Right, I know where we can find them. They have a Rosa Crucian temple right by the New Orleans Airport. Really, I sent you a picture of it the other a couple months ago as a matter of fact, So yeah, dude, I'll just be bop up in there. It's on a storefront, it's in a strip mall believe it or not, and like yeah, I'll just walk up in there and be like, Hey, we have a pod.
Speaker 4: We would love to have a guest.
Speaker 1: I know this is like a secret order, but is there any members that would be willing to come on and tell us about your organization?
Speaker 2: I wonder if we would get a bunch of answers like the Freemasons that we've had on you know what I'm saying, like where it's real water down and.
Speaker 1: Who knows, Maybe there is no big secret. Maybe it is just different teachings and ancient learning. And it's like they I don't know, I don't know what they're uh, what they're recrusion or recruiting Jesus, I tried.
Speaker 4: Making a weird shit board pun but it didn't come out right.
Speaker 1: I'm curious what their recruiting looks like, how are they finding new members or is this something you're born into. I'm very curious.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, Rosicrucianism didn't even start until the early seventeenth century. Like that's not that old.
Speaker 1: No, No, the Order of the Golden Manley P. Hall was a member of the Order of the Golden Dawn that was in the nineteen hundreds. The Rosicrucians were in the seventh Yeah, that's and you trace it all the way back. It goes into the old standing occult of Europe. There's arguments to be said that Rosicrucians are tied to the Freemasons, and that goes back to the fifteens.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, it says as far back as you want.
Speaker 2: It says it right here. There have been several Rosicrucian organizations since the initial movement was founded, including the Order of the Golden Order of the Golden and Rosy Cross and the Societas Rosicruciana and Anglia, and also the Hermitic Order of the Golden Dawn.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Interesting, all of these guys that are being referenced right the Crowley's, the the Halls. What was the other big dude, the Scottish writer, I forget his name. He was big with the OTWO we talked about recently.
Speaker 2: Young Oh Carl youong that him.
Speaker 1: All of these dudes and Blovotsky, all of them were members of this organization at the exact same time.
Speaker 4: They were contemporaries, there were homies.
Speaker 2: Wow, it says the manifestos elaborate these matters extensively, but cryptically in terms of Kabbalah, Hermeticism, alchemy, and Christian mysticism, subjects whose methods, symbolisms and illusions allusions not illusions were ardently studied by many intellectuals of the period. So this was something that was really going down, you know, really in the sixteen hundreds is whenever it really started to get like bigger.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. There is information on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a secret organization, so a lot of their stuff is super hush hush and like who really knows. But like for you, the type of digging that you do to I'm sure you're gonna find books written by former Rosicrucians, like see what they have to say on it. Like, I can't wait to see what you come up with. Well, let me do it's you because of the digging.
Speaker 2: Let me just read the Wikipedia version of what it explains Christian mysticism to be, because I don't really know a whole lot about it.
Speaker 4: I know I've been telling you you need to dig, dude.
Speaker 2: But it says Christian mysticism is the tradition of mystical practices and mystical theology within Christianity, which concerns the preparation of the person for the conscious of and the effect of the person a direct and transformative presence of God or divine Love. Until the sixth century, the practice of what is now called mysticism was referred to the term referred to by the term contemplatio theora, which contemplation theory, which means it's in Latin or Greek or some shit, but it means looking at, gazing at, or being aware of the God or the Divine. So Christianity took up the use of both the g Greek and Latin terminology to describe various forms of prayer and the process of coming to know God. Contemplative practices range from simple prayerful meditation of Holy Scripture to contemplation on the presence of God, resulting in theosis, which is spiritual union with God and ecstatic visions of the soul's mystical union with God. Three stages are discerned in the contemplative practice, namely catharsis or purification, contemplation proper, and the vision of God.
Speaker 4: Eh, all right, Like I said, dude, there's a lot of literature. There's a lot of old texts, ancient texts, things that need to be translated. So there's a lot of information out there and opinions on it.
Speaker 1: And so you being into the quote unquote woo woo, And I do not mean that disparagingly. I think metamisteries would do a solid episode on a little bit of a dive into the Christian mysticism.
Speaker 2: I don't know, well they're not.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's not a good brand choice.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's this Oh no, I'm definitely for it. There's this uh, this miss Christian mystic who describes Christian mysticism as this he goes that part or element of Christian belief and practice that concerns the preparation for the consciousness. Oh I already read that. That was his quote, all right, And he argues that presence is more accurate than union, since not all mystics spoke of union with God, and since many visions and miracles were not necessarily related to union. Okay, it's something interesting to look into.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, by that definition, I recognize God's finger print and everything. Does that does that make me a Christian mystic?
Speaker 2: I mean I look at the same the same way. I might not, I might call it something else. But yeah, I think we're kind of I think, dude, all in all, I think we're kind of talking about the fucking same thing. Let's just be real.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, I don't know. I think, like I always say, test the spirit.
Speaker 2: But anyway, going back to uh, the the uh what is it called the the alchemical symbol that I'm like Philosopher's stone. Philosopher's Stone. Yeah, dude, I looked at that and then I understood, like we read it and we kind of dove, like really deep on that. Dude. That's gonna be my next hand tattoo.
Speaker 1: That that, bro, it's just the Philosopher's Stone. It's I'm sorry, it's not the Lostry. It's just the deathly hallows.
Speaker 2: Oh well, it's Sorcerer's stone kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Well no, no, no, I'm saying, look at the symbol.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's the same thing, definitely hallows with instead of a dot, it's a line. That's that's how you know. She even said that she got all of her words for spells and the symbols and all of that straight out of these handbooks of true witchcrafts. Oh yeah, and I do mean true witchcraft like drawing from Satan, okay, Samuel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I'm gonna I'm gonna send you some of the references of the books that I got referenced, and I can sind you, I can sinu you the Reddit of the Hermeticism and uh the Alchemy and.
Speaker 12: The the other one. It's I have tweet loops, so I'll tell to the Patreon.
Speaker 2: And all, yeah, yeah, do that, send it over to Meta Mysteries because that way Sean will remember. But yeah, I don't know. I see, I don't know.
Speaker 1: She said most of it was derived from, if I'm not mistaken, the Witch's Hammer and a few other grimoirs, which again those confirmed are deriving from the source that I am talking about now that is not in the realm of being one with Mother Nature and that type of mystic practice.
Speaker 4: See, that is not what I am talking about.
Speaker 1: In that time.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, yeah, But my point is is that every book that I've read on witchcraft and Wicca and stuff like that, we've read a couple of them on Meta, every single one of them claims that this is the true version of it, and so like that's the point is that I'm trying to make, is that everybody claims that they know what the true version of witchcraft is, but like everybody can't be right, you know what I mean, Like everybody can't say, well, this is the true way and this is the only way that it works, because there are other people who are doing it another way and it's still you know, like I don't know, I don't know. It's it's confusing, and I'm just choosing to accept.
Speaker 1: You gotta look at the source, dude. And again, Wickens do not use the witch's hammer. That is not the type of thing that they do.
Speaker 2: Like that's that's my point, right, But I'm also you're saying to look at the source. I'm actually looking at it in a different way. Like whenever you say, like test the spirit, I'm feeling the vibe out of it. That's the way I'm interpreting it. And if it's something that like I can understand at like a spiritual level, then it rings true to me and then I accept it as fact. So I go about, you know, understanding these things in a different way. I don't know, if there's a right or wrong way, but like that's the way I go about it, and I don't know, seems to be working. For the most part, I feel that I get it. But and then Sam had to put out a picture of two wizards holding machine guns and it says I might be out of spells, but I'm not out of shells.
Speaker 4: Right, dude, those wizards are strapped.
Speaker 1: Fuck yeah, dude, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, let me tell you something that's so crazy. All right, So me and Sean, you know, we we always, you know, are are meditating and doing spell work and learning about all this witchcraft stuff and stuff like that. Right, and so it was the other day that, you know, it was really a few months ago that I told him, you know, I really like my ideal house is going to be a cabin somewhere in the middle of the woods. I want at least a couple of acres. And I don't want any neighbors. I don't want no no hoa, I don't want any restrictions on my property, nothing like that. Like, I just want to be able to almost almost feel like you're living off grid a little bit, you know. And because I want to be able to have chickens and maybe dig out a pond so I can go rip some lip on a daily basis. That would be ideal life for me and so and dude, check this out. I did a meditation to where I visualized that not only would I have a cabin, but I've telling Sean, dude, how sick would it be if we were just like two wizards somewhere in the in the woods, and like I had a cabin on my property, But then I also had a big enough property to be able to put another cabin on that property, right, And I was like, and he was like, yeah, dude, we'd be like, you know, we'd be doing like full moon rituals and shit like that, just being funny, you know. And so like in my meditation, I was visualized visualizing like two cabins on a piece of property in the woods, completely secluded, right, tell me why. And and also remember we read the Kabbalion. We were reading into you know, her meticism and and all of this kind of magical stuff here lately, And so I visualized that in my meditation I could almost fucking reach out and touch it, dude, Like how crystal clear some of these like visualizations get sometimes and tell me why, bro Then tell me why ain't nothing but a hug ache.
Speaker 1: Tell me why it's.
Speaker 13: Been taking everything I had, not telling me my everything.
Speaker 1: I missed it on the first one. I was like, if he does it again, if he sets that up, there's no way I'm missing it too. For two.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm sorry that I had to set y'all up for that, but no, seriously, like, listen to this story. It's crazy as fuck. All right. So I just told you about all the two cabins and yadaiyada. So I have to whenever I'm looking for a place to live, I have to get with my ex and try and figure out. All right, well, whenever your lease is up where you're planning to move, because we gotta, you know, we gotta live closer together, because you know, the baby. And I was like, all right, well, let me look up on zillo. I just you know, download the Zillo app. My lease is gonna be up here in a few months, and uh, let me see if I can find, you know, like my dream house on dream property, you know, the cabin in the woods, and then also a couple acres and so I'm looking in bro, I shit you not. I I stumble across a property that is two acres. It is completely secluded, there are no neighbors anywhere. There are two cabins on this property. One it's a regular three bedroom cabin, and then there's a guesthouse that is a two bedroom property, right, And I was like, oh my god, And it was almost exactly how I envisioned it was so crazy. But then check this out. This is the craziest part out of all of it. The real estate agent that had that listing tell me why her last name is Hermes?
Speaker 1: Oh god, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Dude? I was like, what is going on? Exactly how I envisioned it, And then it's Hermes that is like the listing agent, And so I was looking at that and I was like, this is I feel like I almost manifested it on some real shit.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: That's fucking wild.
Speaker 1: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 4: Wait, are when are we thinking?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: Is this within the month? Within before Christmas?
Speaker 1: What are we feeling?
Speaker 2: My lease is up in February?
Speaker 4: Ah, okay, but you've got to try to make this place available till that.
Speaker 2: Well, I might just try and buy it before my lease is up. And that way whenever I actually have the property and and and it's all my name and shit, like fuck if I like cancel the lease or whatever, you know, because I already got what I need.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's true, unless they're gonna make you pay out the rest of the lease.
Speaker 2: I mean, I gotta do what I gotta do. But I'm looking at that property and I'm like, that's that has my name all over it, and I'm getting that fucking place.
Speaker 1: Like a sign. It's a bit of a sign.
Speaker 2: I will Kamala that real estate agent.
Speaker 1: Oh, if I got to it's crazy because all right, so I'm thinking like a camale drop, Like I'm thinking, are you gonna like tombstone the bitch, Like.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, you're talking about tell my laying on your back for it.
Speaker 11: I get it.
Speaker 2: I will hike my legs up over my head. Bro, I don't give a fuck what I gotta do to get that place.
Speaker 1: And I mean, look as I ship on Kamala for being a whrror. Okay, let's let's just be straight up. All of us at the end of the day are whores. Honestly, very few of us. Well, you know, if the money was right, most people would do just about anything. And people say, up and now, no, you have never had a billion dollars of green money staring you in the face. You don't know what you would do. Okay, I'm just saying to a point, I believe all of us are kind of wharrlike, just to.
Speaker 2: Be fair, I'm not planning on selling my my, my, my, no, no hole to be able to get into this place. Like that's not I'm just I'm just joking about that. But no, seriously, Like I saw that and I was like, dude, this has got to be like a message from God. Dare I say? You know what I'm saying. It was just almost too perfect everything about it, And so yeah, dude, I love this shit. That's why whenever, like I don't know, I just think that all of this extra spiritual kind of stuff gets a bad rap and it's like it's crazy, it's cuckoo and stuff like that. I look at that and I'm like, maybe maybe that was as a result of you know, mysticism or woo woo or you know. I think that there's actually power and visualization regardless if you're getting spiritual with it or not. Sure, And like they say in prayer, dude, like even like whenever you're according to like the Bible, it even says that like you have to envision it already happening, or that it's like it's currently happening to you because if you're if you're praying, you know, without feeling, then it's not going to work kind of thing, right, Yeah, I mean I agree with that. I don't remember the exact verbage, but it was somewhere along those lines. Anyway, we only got a couple more minutes left. I want to go through some of these comments here. Ralph posted a picture of looks like French quarter dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was trying to see if that's that look. Yeah, it looks like tropical al.
Speaker 4: It's one of them that got three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a bunch of them, uh. Spirit Animal said one in my opinion though, yeah, that's a nicer one. Although the bathrooms are horrible in there.
Speaker 1: It looks like it's burbonstry. The bathrooms are horrible. Regardless, it's better to go in an alleyway. Like that's that's the actual truth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. Spirit Animal said, I want to see the voodoo queen.
Speaker 1: I'd be tight, I would be down to take a little class trip to Marie Levo's grave.
Speaker 4: Not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely down for that. Dirty Sanchez said, I couldn't handle Marti Graul and mushies.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, ten years ago, that would be the move we had. Okay, I'll give you a perspective. Okay, in twenty fifteen, we went to Marti Gras me, my wife at the time, my sister in law at the time, and she had a friend of hers from Germany. Now when I say Germany, I mean like from Berlin. It is a different culture in Berlin than it is in America.
Speaker 5: Just on a rule.
Speaker 1: We lost her in the middle of Mardi Gras, in the middle of this is like the jam packed weekend of like the big parties, the big parades, all this shit. New Orleans has been a hub for human trafficking for a good while.
Speaker 4: That's not a secret. We've known that for a bit.
Speaker 1: So even back then, it was I own to stay together as a group. Right, this girl just takes off. Come to find out, she just be bops up.
Speaker 4: Like five hours later.
Speaker 1: We were there's no way you're getting cops involved. Right now, they are all busy handling the mob, like, it's a horrible situation to have this happened. She met up with some guys and like hung out in their apartment with him for a little bit, and they like let her charge your cell phone. It was no big deal. It was all whatever. We're like, dude, you can't do that here, this is America. And she's like, well then it's no big deal. It's like what like, so okay, that was the situation around twenty fifteen in New Orleans, Cut two us going to Mardi Gral. We will absolutely see someone get stabbed to death. That's a mathematical certainty. You will hear, Oh, we'll hear gunshots that within I'm thinking like, we'll hear multiple gun shots throughout the night, over the course of an eight hour period, like probably four or five different gun bursts.
Speaker 2: And you'll see like you'll see like the bulls on parade of the crowd running away. It's it's pretty crazy sight to see.
Speaker 4: Actually, it's the only time the city runs.
Speaker 17: Yeah, when we were down there a.
Speaker 18: Few weeks ago, we I think there was like two shootings and two stabbings.
Speaker 13: We were on not not we were on that main big street. I can't remember what it was. I just there was just the drips of blood and it went for almost.
Speaker 12: A whole mile, and I was like, well watch out. My daughter's like what.
Speaker 13: I was like, that's blood. She goes this whole thing's blood. I was like, what do you think all the crazinesss for earlier yea.
Speaker 2: To New Orleans, absolute canal or poigious maybe.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking so like, look, here's the deal, y'all New Orleans operates under Well, they have this thing called a thirty day murder trial. Okay, it's this old law that's been enacted for forever and basically it goes something like this. Let's say that you commit a murder in New Orleans. Cool, you go, you get arrested, They throw you in jail for thirty days until you're seen by a judge. If nobody's there to testify against you, the cases drop and you're set free. That's that's the law of New Orleans. It's called the thirty day murder trial. That's why when Katrina hit all those evacuees quote unquote, that started all the gang violence from New Orleans.
Speaker 4: In Houston and inner areas of Texas.
Speaker 1: They were catching twenty five to life for doing the same type of behavior that would get them thirty days back home. And that was that was a big thing in Texas after Katrina. So that law is still in effect. So the violence is a very normal daily thing. Mardi Gras is like heightened alert of all that with so many people in such a small space that like even walking to a location, you have no shoulder room you It'll take you an hour to move one block.
Speaker 4: So you know, I'm down, down, but I don't want to do no shrooms on that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm probably good on that too. It's just like, dude, it's all fun and games until you're hearing all that shit and it's like that, I'll scare you straight. I'll scare really.
Speaker 1: Now. If we're gonna stay on the balcony the entire time and not go down on the street level, then yo, let's fucking got all of the things, all the stuff. It's it's the life of the party. We hear gunshots, we go inside for a few minutes, and then party on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm definitely down for that. All right, Well look, yeah that's gonna be the plan. Then let's try and plan that ahead of time. February. I mean it's normally what like, is it before Valentine's Day?
Speaker 1: Marti gra after Well, shit depends on the year. To be honest with you, it's forty days before the vernal equinox, whatever that may be. Off top, I don't actually know what next year's Easter is gonna be, So I don't know when next year's Marti gral is gonna be. Uh So Marti Gras is forty days prior to Easter, because that's when the Catholic Church begins forty days a LNT. That would be the point of Marti Gras's the French word for Fat Tuesday, the big feast day before ash Wednesday, which starts their season of LNT when they abstained from eating red meat on Fridays, along with usually some sort of personal that's between them and God. And they do that through the season of LNT as a congregation. So I don't actually know what Marty gral is.
Speaker 2: Marty Gras will be March fourth of twenty twenty five, that'll be, well, that's Fat Tuesday. But you know, the whole weekend leading up to it is the fun time.
Speaker 4: Oh, you know, the whole two weeks prior to man. Hell yeah, oh yeah, March damn.
Speaker 2: Okay a little late.
Speaker 1: Equinox is late this year.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, dirty.
Speaker 8: Sanchez, that's perfect.
Speaker 18: My birthday is March seventh, and I was I think I was talking with Jacob, my husband has You know, he does work out at Nassau a lot, so we're constantly down there.
Speaker 13: He's down there like eight months out the year. But Marty gral this go round, we're gonna leave the kids.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah.
Speaker 13: So it's just gonna get wild. And it's on my birthday.
Speaker 6: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Oh I forgot to ask he's doing work, like is he in Stennis or is he in New Orleans.
Speaker 17: I don't know what the actual town is, but you go across that big bridge leaving out of New Orleans. Yeah, and you have those two big round things and it just says nasts on the side.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, near it's near a sugar plant. Because I was like whenever I was there, like I said it was, it was like probably a month and a half ago. Last time I was there, I was like, he says, you work set a sugar factory. I wonder we actually drove up to it's like rain and dicks and balls, and my husband's.
Speaker 1: Like, you really want to do this?
Speaker 13: I was like, ah, I was like, I just need to get the name of the plant and see if that's what it is.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that was the If you passed it anywhere around New Orleans, I was probably Domino Sugar, which was our competitor.
Speaker 4: As a matter of fact, I was over and up more north.
Speaker 1: But uh, yeah, okay, that makes sense because I know they do a lot of rocket testing at Stennis Air Force Base, which is pretty much on the border of Louisiana and Mississippi. So I didn't know exactly which area, but they have They have all types of other you know, satellite locations and labs for different things.
Speaker 2: So anyway, does your husband believe that the Earth is flat?
Speaker 13: He does not partake in any of this shit with Ah. I can't stand it.
Speaker 17: And like some of his coworkers is you know, ten fifteen years, they've been trying to grind them down, and we've been together.
Speaker 13: For ten years and I can't get him on it. I can't get him on it.
Speaker 1: Wait, his coworkers at NASA are trying to grind him down.
Speaker 13: He's got So it's one coworker and his wife and we all kind of like hang out. So I guess one co worker, but yeah, hold.
Speaker 1: On, I would tell this co worker who works for NASA to reach out because I would love to get him on a podcast. Keep his name out of it, for sure, for legal reasons and job reasons. But like bro an insider from NASA who believes that the Earth is flat, that would be a fucking episode.
Speaker 16: There.
Speaker 13: They're a trip.
Speaker 12: They're a trip.
Speaker 17: There's so like they're down to Earth and they are in on like all the same talks that you guys talk about.
Speaker 3: So when we get.
Speaker 13: Together, he's just like stuck in the corner like a child. He won't say nothing, and we're just going hand with each other.
Speaker 6: It's pretty cool.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 2: I love whenever you get whenever you get the crew together. You know, It's like there was this one time I was still with my ex and we went over to her friend's house and she was like, can you just do me a favorite because it's gonna be like a big family dinner. She goes, can you just do me a favorite? Like don't don't, don't mention conspiracies, you know, And I was just like I won't bring it up. I'm not gonna bring it up, all right. So I get there and this girl, one of her friends comes up to me and she goes, she goes, uh, well they I think it was just talking at the dinner table and they were like, oh, yeah, so the Earth is flat, like do you believe that? And I was like okay, So now I can really just explode everywhere. And I'm gonna tell you every single conspiracy that comes to my mind, because if you believe in flat earth, you're definitely the crazy one here. And well you're one of the crazy ones. I won't be this the only crazy one, you know.
Speaker 1: Like that's but then at least to so many other questions, you know what I mean, Like it starts off with a basic and you just kind of give them a point. Next thing, you know, everybody's asking you the next question and going on to the next conspiracy, and it's like, shit, I feel like I've just been given a seminar for an hour.
Speaker 2: Lizard people are running the world. That's the real truth right there. You know, you just go crazy, but.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, that's it, y'all got me.
Speaker 4: It's a reptilian one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I don't fucking know.
Speaker 2: I don't fucking know. But anyway, all right, let's wrap this up. We appreciate you know, y'all staying to hang out with us. This was a fun night. We kind of went all over the place, as we do. But uh, anyway, Jacob, can we get a little knife up in here?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 1: If you haven't already, Dear cult members, and you're listening to this episode rather than watching it, first of all, why why are you doing that? You should be here with us next Tuesday night on our Patreon and rock Fan Live show every Tuesday night, nine pm Central. We do this. We get together, We cultivate like minds, We talk about shit that's off the beaten path. On the beaten path, we're all over the place. Be a part of this conversation next time. Come check us on Patreon dot com slash culture conspiracy. But while you're at it, if you can't do that, because maybe times are tough, economic crisis and all that, hey we get that, we feel this, but you do want to support the show in some sort of way, shape or form. Hey, there's a way that is free ninety five And I said free. You know, I really need to stop saying this bext people are gonna think I just said three. Like the number. It's free, free of charge. Okay, you have two thumbs and you're available at this time. Please hit the five stars, hit the share the likes, describe to comment, leave a post, leave review, shares with the friends of family, shares is around the world. Here's the deal. The more activity that all the algorithms see across all our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like the rest of you. Finally, as and gentlemen, we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so. While you're at it, go check out Meta Mysteries. Go check out Jonathan's other show and give him all the love and support there. Go check out my YouTube channel, Cajun Knight and give it the subscribes and the follows. It's gonna have more things happening to it very soon. Life has gotten more chaotic in a very condense amount of time. There will be more content soon, I promise you. We appreciate everybody who's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the cult of conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jack. And there's one very important trure, the vital piece of information we needed to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 3: So spre.
Speaker 11: Sas to sass ss
Speaker 3: S