Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Hope you guys had an amazing weekend, had a great weekend. Wasn't talking to you, Graham? No offense?
Speaker 3: Got it.
Speaker 2: I'll get to you in a second. First, the first talk back of the day, Hi.
Speaker 4: TV show, This is Almo.
Speaker 5: Almo is calling from Sesame Street because almost good friend Evan is three years old today.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday, Evan.
Speaker 5: Yay Almo and your mommy and your daddy and your big sister Amy.
Speaker 4: Hope you had the best day.
Speaker 5: Okay, bye bye, I'm I love you.
Speaker 2: Okay, Happy happy birthday to Evan.
Speaker 3: I feel honored that Elmo loved us to talk about the very first talk back. That Elmo was up late last night because that one came in just after midnight. So thank you Elmo. Happy Birthday, Evan.
Speaker 5: Is the Elmo is the JV show number one on Sesame Street.
Speaker 3: We are I just checked the ratings, yes, because of you. Thank you Almo.
Speaker 6: You guys, how fun was Great America? Happy get over it?
Speaker 3: I hadn't been to Great America in a minute, and really I.
Speaker 2: Feel do I just do?
Speaker 6: I go go often than the average person. I go multiple times a year.
Speaker 3: You live a lot closer than I do. True, it's far away from me, so I don't make it down there very much. And yeah, it's been a while since I've been there. Have been a while since I've been on a roller coaster. And I'll be honest, holy soreness. Today I am still sore.
Speaker 2: I told you, and you made fun of me. You've made fun of me for the past like five years because I told you about the one time I went to Great America and I was sore afterwards. And now look who's sore.
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: That was because you walked around at Creative America. I was not sore from walking around at Creative America. I'm sore from going on all the roller coasters. My neck and my back and my you know what and my crack are all sore today.
Speaker 6: I didn't know that you can get sore from being on roller coasters.
Speaker 3: Did you ride any of the big roller coasters, Selena?
Speaker 2: I only got to go on one ride, But I mean, but all the other times I go to the park, I do.
Speaker 6: I go on roller coasters.
Speaker 3: So you're getting like, you know, bounced around. It's a little bit of a whiplash feeling, you know, you're getting there's a lot of jostling, you know, you're I don't know what it is, and uh yeah, my neck. I woke up on Sunday morning. I was like, man, did I get in a car accident? Like, what what happened? What? So? So I brought my son forty seven years old, and he is he just had a toxipployment last week. He's forty nine inches tall. Well, to get on the majority of the roller coasters there, you got to be forty eight inches tall. So I'm like, you could go on like the big rides. Do you want to go on them? And he's like yep. And so next thing I know, you know, we're riding the Demon, and we're riding the Grizzly and you know, Gold Striker and even that one rail Blazer, which is the craziest roller coaster I've ever been on. Crazy that I went on that one. That one scared him a bit. I'll be honest, he did it, but I think I think he was. I think I heard him screaming for mom through that one. But in my defense, in his defense, I think I was screaming for mom way through that one. Dude, geez, that thing. Anyways, at the end of at the end of it, you know, he even said to me, He's like, Dad, we didn't go on any of the like kid rides. We just went on roller coasters. I think we went on eight roller coasters back to back to back to back to back. So, yeah, I was a little sore on Sunday morning.
Speaker 6: A lot sounds like a good time.
Speaker 2: Cheaty is here Now everybody wants to know.
Speaker 6: Did you get on a roller coaster?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 7: Maybe did it?
Speaker 2: He had the biggest or well, are you still do you still consider yourself having a fear of roller coaster?
Speaker 3: Not anymore?
Speaker 6: Okay, good, not any more to be Yeah, it used to be.
Speaker 8: But man, the first time I went on it, I went on Patriot, I closed my own entire time.
Speaker 6: I don't know what she had.
Speaker 3: I looked at her. She had her eyes closed the entire time, which almost to me seems a little scarier. Don't you want to know a little bit like which way you're about to get flung?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I couldn't do it the second Then after you, guys, oh, I don't know. Later on in the day I went on it again with my eyes open.
Speaker 2: And and it was not that scary.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Time, And then I went on another roller coaster, which was Flight Deck, which is no, I don't know. It was fun, but that when I had to close my entire town.
Speaker 2: Scared me a little bit. But it starts.
Speaker 3: Did you end up going on Railblazer?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 5: That one?
Speaker 2: How scary? No? Mm hmmm those ones are not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, next time, trying not closing your eyes because I feel like when you close your eyes and makes it last longer. Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like I would just get sick if I had my eyes closed, Like you don't feel like motion sickness. No, I don't know. I did not like my being upside like seeing myself upside down. It just I don't know. Even when you're upside down, you don't feel upside down. All you see is like the track in front of you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's scary.
Speaker 3: Before that time and the four of us we all rode Patriot that ride together. That was cheese eyes closed her first one, and she was screaming the entire and she was screaming the entire time. Yes, that was the first time you had ever been on a roller coaster.
Speaker 8: I've been on like when I was younger, I went on small ones like the baby ones.
Speaker 5: But other than that, no, I haven't been on any other roller coasters.
Speaker 3: So it was just a fear you'd had, not from like a bad experience, It was just a fear of that you've developed just standing there looking at him over the years not getting on that thing that was big. Yeah, yeah, I love that for you.
Speaker 5: And weren't the fastling passes like a game?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey they were. If you go to Great America, you need the fast Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm doing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, straight to the.
Speaker 1: Front the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 6: All right, right now, it's time for.
Speaker 1: The four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: More than two million people are still without power following Hurricane Helen, who has been widespread destruction catastrophic flooding in those southeastern states. As of last night, the Associated Press has the death toll at ninety one, while hundreds of people still remain unaccounted for.
Speaker 3: After saying goodbye to the A's at the Coliseum last week, yesterday was officially the end of the baseball season for all Bay Area fans. The A's played their final game this He's in in Seattle, where they lost the Mariner six to four, and the Giants wrapped up their disappointing season at home with a six to one loss to the Cardinals.
Speaker 5: Ghost Sports, your ac will be working overtime this week. The advisory is an effect from eleven am this morning to eleven pm Wednesday. Stay cool out there. We'll see highs in the low to mid nineties today.
Speaker 2: Scorpio, your date is an eight.
Speaker 8: Your horsecope says to enjoy parties and social gatherings.
Speaker 5: Also, an old flame from the past.
Speaker 8: Might appear, so just be prepared to make white decisions.
Speaker 2: Like in ghost form because it's Spookie season or oh either way.
Speaker 3: Either way, make a wise decision to smash ghost ghost whatever, it's a flame from your past.
Speaker 2: Let's just go for it, all right, all right, Graham, You are a migraine sufferer, right. I saw this thing online and I wanted to bring it to the JV Show to help you out and anybody else who suffers from migraines. There's something new that people are doing and they say that it relieves that headache pain instantly. Okay, all you gotta do is a vibrator.
Speaker 6: What a vibrator?
Speaker 2: What a little toy like of a okay, the vibrating kind of and they are turning it on and they're placing it on like between their eyes. Yes they are, and they say, if you're doing that, ram there is an entire thing online about, like a report of people people doing this.
Speaker 3: Of course there is.
Speaker 2: They're all being and easily sorry, instantly eases their migraine pages I pressing it right there on their forehead.
Speaker 5: Look on.
Speaker 6: Redd's an entire a thread of people of people doing this.
Speaker 2: Of course, there was the first person to think. And there's even past research that suggests that that you know, vibrating uh not motion, but that just that the feeling, the feeling, the sense of it. I don't know that it is suitable therapy for migraines.
Speaker 3: But I'm not going I'm not going into my mom's night stand and pulling out her and sticking it between my eyes. I'm just not gonna do that.
Speaker 2: Ask would you have been instantly, you know, having your migraine just disappear?
Speaker 5: You want to feel better or not?
Speaker 3: If if it legitimately, because my migraines last for more than twenty four hours, like they're brutal. Yeah, it's you're an intense pain for a long time. If legitimately I could, I could stick that between my eyes is gone instantly. Yes, of course I would do that. Wow, now even let you record it? Yes?
Speaker 2: Don't you have it under your desk right now?
Speaker 3: I don't know. But now I need to look. There's some here. I left it somewhere. I I do. I am curious to try it. But if it's just one of those things that just helps a little bit, it just helps dull the pain or whatever, no come out. I would talk it out. I'll fight it out.
Speaker 6: All of these people swear by.
Speaker 3: It, swear by it.
Speaker 6: They swear by it, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Sure they felt like you do at first, like I'm not doing that? Who would do that?
Speaker 6: And now one guys, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know if I could say this, I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 6: Well, he says that.
Speaker 2: He so he lays down, just straps into his forefast.
Speaker 3: He doesn't use all It's actually more convenience, hands free, that's actually small.
Speaker 2: I'm still scroll in the screen.
Speaker 3: I was actually smart. Yeah, and then you can sit there and watch your show or whatever. I'm not happening beholding beholding it. That's actually genius.
Speaker 5: It'll probably hope you fall asleep faster too, Like, I'm it sounds like it has a.
Speaker 6: Lot of benefits around.
Speaker 3: My wife gets home from work and walks into the room and I just got that to my face. Yeah, I'm sure that's great for your marriage too, Like I'm divorcing this creep immediately, I would be so weird about But again, if it worked instantly, I'm here for it.
Speaker 6: Okay, we're gonna remember that the next time you come down with the.
Speaker 3: Charge up you ready, charge up the batteries and make sure you've watched.
Speaker 1: Your The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: CHETI went to the Usher shy ways well, but he for nine the JAV Show. Chet he went to the Usher concert last night. Everyone he went to go.
Speaker 6: See Usher, so jealous, I know it was a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: So Usher does this thing where he like feeds some of the ladies up fronts cherries. And she just showed me a video of how one of the girls was licking his cherries.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: How was the show, by the way, really good? Forty came out. It was a great show.
Speaker 8: Nice and it was packed or it was packed, like I think almost sold out.
Speaker 6: If not sold out, and.
Speaker 3: He was walking around in his like what do you call that thing? It was like a robe, but then he had no shirt on under it. What was that big coat?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was like a big Colora. It's hot.
Speaker 2: It was hot in there, but he was.
Speaker 3: Everyone's loins were ablaze. That's why it was so hot there.
Speaker 2: Like hmm, it's not that cute in person, but really why it was not given?
Speaker 3: What about the abs?
Speaker 2: Oh, the abs are nice.
Speaker 8: He walked past us and as soon as like we tried to extend our arms out, he just like kind of.
Speaker 2: Whoop, just walked away. Oh my gosh, wow, I'm well glad you had fun.
Speaker 6: Let's do a quick talk back ray.
Speaker 3: A Graham. I know, yo one, but rays touch me. When you win a playoff, come Kenny. Raiders fans. Nice when yesterday big win against the Browns. Oh the trash, but good when yesterday you guys did it. We beat our you know, Niners beat the Patriots who are also trash yesterday, so whatever, we'll take wins for Niners and the Raiders. Everybody's happy today, right, yeah, to win win, all right?
Speaker 6: What do you have, Graham?
Speaker 3: All right, if you can catch a ghost, on your ring camera. You can get up to one hundred thousand dollars. You guys know, I mean, you guys are big believers in ghosts obviously, as are it seems most people. And so since there's so many ghosts out there just walking around, for sure, one of your ring cameras is going to catch a video of one, right, it's inevitable.
Speaker 2: But I feel like most ghosts they're like inside your house, not on your front point.
Speaker 5: They're not knocking on your doors.
Speaker 6: They just go through the walls. Why would they be on your porch?
Speaker 3: You know that ring You know that ring cameras. They have indoor cameras too, for the inside of your house. Same thing with like nest they have the Yeah, of course they've got them.
Speaker 2: But then they assumed they meant like a doorbell for some reason. Okay, so it could be like any ring camera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, any ring camera, any any of your home should be easy. Be easy, That's what I'm saying. And ghosts use the front door too, don't they. Or they use the back door when you're sleep, Yeah, I got it. Anyways, it says any form of paranormal activity, not just ghosts, but it could be those floating orbs or unexplained shadows or any sort of speaking you catch, that ring is going to give you a hundred thousand dollars. That's the grand prize, one hundred thousand dollars. Now they're only accepting video entries until November first. So if you've got a ghost, if you're sitting on footage of a ghost, obviously somebody is because so many people have seen ghosts.
Speaker 2: Or if you know that your house is haunted right now, like I don't. I'm not in a haunted house now, so this wouldn't work for me. But if you know your house is haunt did set up those cameras?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Everybody is anyone here live in a place that's haunted.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: No, No, it's not real anyway. Now they say, look, it doesn't have to be It doesn't have to be an actual ghost. It could also be your friends or family wearing silly costumes. It could be funny, or it could be a real thing. So if you haven't seen a ghost, because none of you have, if you have, you could make up a funny video of one and enter that as well. That is also in the running. They're going to be giving these things points based on the visibility or clarity of the ghost, how surprised or you know, the big of reaction got from the judges and a few other things to win that prize. So it doesn't have to be a real ghost because nobody's seen one.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't have to be a real one, just makes it less interesting.
Speaker 3: They they'd have zero videos to watch.
Speaker 6: That's not true.
Speaker 3: How many videos have you seen of a ghost all on YouTube?
Speaker 6: You haven't got or TikTok, stop it stop.
Speaker 3: Those things are so easy to debunk. Do you believe anything we see online anymore?
Speaker 10: Ye?
Speaker 3: Why am I going to believe the one where it's the mermaids women in the water or the you know, yes, so are the ghost ones?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 5: I believe the ghost ones more.
Speaker 3: The ghost ones you don't ever actually see the ghost. You see something in the room move. They're like there was nothing, no wind that day, nothing and look the door just closed, as if you couldn't put a little piece of fishing line to the top of it and pull it. Like, come on, people, I still believe. I'm just saying. It's just saying, like, you know, there's all sorts of ghost sightings and Bigfoot sightings and all these things and now and that's been happening for decades, right, but now we live in a world where there is quite literally almost not a camera on you at every single moment. You know, there's cameras looking at every angle, on every street, corner, out, every front door, every porch. There's cameras everywhere, and yet we don't have sudden the sudden proliferation of all these sightings we haven't seen. We should be seen hundreds of videos of Bigfoot, right, there's a camera everywhere nowadays. Or ghosts. We should be seeing ghost videos all the time because there's so many ghosts out there, and we have cameras everywhere, yet we don't capture any of this. It's very vexing.
Speaker 6: I can't argue that I was the whole time you were talking. I was trying to think of some sort of rebuttal, I have nothing.
Speaker 3: Have so many cameras everywhere, we don't catch the stuff that people climb.
Speaker 1: To see all the time. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 9: Happy Monday JV Show. This is Natalie from Sacramento. Oh my god, how is it already Monday? I need a weekend for my weekend. Shout out to my mom. She fell and broke her angel in two places on Friday morning and compressed a vertebrae. She's my dad's caretaker too, so I spent all weekend taking care of tu very picky Gemini Invalids, But I love them.
Speaker 3: Hope she gets better soon. Love you guys. Wow, Geminis are the worst. God they come time about everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my boyfriend's.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: So you're all right, Graham, But hope she has a speedy recovery. Thank you for that. Top Back's hottest thing.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 6: I could never date a Gemini, you know.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 6: I just know that I can't.
Speaker 5: That's what I thought too at first, But here I am.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Ellen degeneresis triple diagnosis. Have you guys seen her Netflix special?
Speaker 5: Not yet?
Speaker 6: Yes, nope, it came out last week.
Speaker 2: If you don't know, it's called for your consideration again. It's on Netflix, and I guess. She opened up in about her recent triple diagnosis. She reveals that she has been diagnosed with osteoporosis, obsessive compulsive disorder like OCD and eighty HD, and she says all of this happened while she was like having to go to therapy because the world hated her and it was like, you know, in her darkest days. She said in this special that you know, she'd had excruciating pain one day and she thought that she just had just torn a ligament or something like that, goes to the doctor and they're like, no, you have arthritis. You know, you're just getting older, and then she finds out she has osteoporosis. She said, she's basically maybe she was exaggerating, I don't know, but she said, she's like a human sand castle. She's like, I don't even know how I'm standing up right now. I could just disintegrate in the shower. Her bones are like that bad.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's what you have to look forward to. Ladies, Just like the heads up osteoporosis and not you know, it's gumman cats, but a good thing. You're only twenty six and a half.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and drink loads of milk.
Speaker 3: Yeah there, and get your calcium in now milk.
Speaker 6: I don't think I've had milk since I was a baby.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm not looking good. You're gonna be the human sand castle as well. Her phones are going to just straight to dust.
Speaker 5: Let's talk about.
Speaker 6: Lana Delray's wedding dress.
Speaker 2: Told you last week she married that alligator tour guide down by the Bayou and movies.
Speaker 3: Does he have like a nickname or something, swamp Bay or do they.
Speaker 2: Call him Rockbae. I just see alligator tour guide or alligator. It's not a cute name.
Speaker 3: But that's going to be or something like that.
Speaker 6: I don't know. We can call him swamp bay.
Speaker 5: Buy you Bay, buy you Bay, something like that.
Speaker 3: Will work on out, something like that.
Speaker 2: So we're finding out that Lana purchased her wedding dress months in advance. I think they were together for a little longer than we initially believed, Bucket, because we found out over the weekend that she bought her dress months before the wedding from a thrift shop. Oh wow, which is not like she's not your typical celebrity. She's worth thirty million dollars, but she got her wedding dress from a thrift store.
Speaker 3: Just so much cooler than cooler. Advantage, totally advantage. And like it's just so much cooler than you, and like, look at you spending money on your dress, but like look at me, yeah, and I actually have money, nothing like yeah.
Speaker 5: Did you see his ex was saying? So his ex actually, I guess I don't know if she tweeted this or where she spoke out about it, but she said, I am in shock because we were engaged for twelve years and he got married after one month.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 2: Sometimes she spoke highly of the bank account works.
Speaker 3: She spoke highly of him through the very few teeth that she has left. Imagine her being a small person too. Right, Fine, why do you call.
Speaker 6: Them swamp people? Like they don't live in the swats?
Speaker 3: Some of them do? Are you kidding me? Do you have an alligator tour company? You're driving around fan boats all day? I picture you living in the swamp.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: There is another quote where she said he was used to buy you life and being out on the swamp. See, he is deserving of this blessing.
Speaker 3: They're swamp people. There are such a thing as swamp people. I've seen the Discovery channel.
Speaker 6: Right, I guess what do you have?
Speaker 3: Another very busy weekend for side shows in the Bay Area particularly in Valao. We talked last week about how there are several new statewide laws that were just passed. They give greater authority to law enforcement to crack down on these side shows. But I guess maybe that hasn't really gone into effect yet because videos posted online for the weekend show all kinds of side shows still happening here in the Bay area. One video in particular shows a man who's clothes caught on fire after he was hit by one of the cars in a sideshow. This one was in Valao. He's seen just screaming on the ground in pain. I hope he was okay. There was a hospital that reported somebody came to be treated for injuries sideshow injuries. I don't know if that was him. You have to know going into these things that they are can they are and can be very dangerous. Although you probably didn't have my clothes catching on fire on your side show bingo card for the night.
Speaker 6: Did anyone help him or did they just stand there recording him?
Speaker 3: Well, you got to get it for the GRAM. You do it for the GRAM, and then you tell them roll roll around on the ground. You tell me you haven't put themselves out like you don't want your own clothes.
Speaker 6: To catch them, right, I don't want that. It's contagious.
Speaker 3: Take your jacket off and the like. Smother them with it. I think that WORKSOPD. They haven't yet released any arrest figures or impound numbers. Yes, we don't know what kind of action they partook in over the weekend and if it was effective or not, but yes, I sold hers still thing. You know, five new laws. I think your four or five new laws passed statewide crack down on these. But yeah, maybe they haven't. You know, maybe everything hasn't really gotten into it.
Speaker 6: It takes like six years for a lot of.
Speaker 3: Pects, like January first, twenty twenty six. I don't know when those go, but yeah, yeah, maybe they'll slow down someday. All right, thank you Graham, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine. Hey, good morning, dav Show. I just wanted to come on here and say, right, all right, you.
Speaker 2: Guys have a go have a good day, especially they have a beautiful day. Oh thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Thank you shooting shot there. But more importantly, let's.
Speaker 2: Go telling you to eat it when you you haven't anything negative this morning.
Speaker 3: I haven't said anything negative of the Raiders this morning. I'm just a Niner fan and I just got a w yesterday. Good for you Raiders. I can't remember, but talk to me when you win a playoff game.
Speaker 2: Okay, you did say that. Okay, that's what it was.
Speaker 3: I just said it again.
Speaker 2: Never mind, all right, let's time for what the bleep where you can win a JV show.
Speaker 6: Chug Mug.
Speaker 2: You just got to be the very first person to guess today's bleeped out word. As always, leave your guest is on that talk back back on the free iHeart Radio app.
Speaker 6: Here is two day's clip. Listen up.
Speaker 2: The other day, I saw Granny with the thickest I have ever seen, and I was like.
Speaker 3: Dude, rady you hell I think.
Speaker 6: See you were staring hard, not.
Speaker 3: To hard, not to you damn or Grannie. All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. Think about it, but don't think about it for too long because somebody else will get a guest in before you. People are on it. You gotta have that iHeartRadio app out and ready to go each and every day. At this time, I leave us your name and your city along with your guests. We want to shout out when you win. You gotta be the first crack ants in the morning to actually win. Remember this is a family show, people, all.
Speaker 2: Right, sicks, come on, we'll talk about all right, I get those guesses in. We're gonna play some of them.
Speaker 1: Next the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 6: All right, let's get back to let the bleep.
Speaker 2: This is where you can win a JV show Chug mug if and only if you are the first person to guest. Today's bleeped out word is always the talk back mic. That's where you want to leave your guesses. That's on the free iHeart Radio app. Right, here's today's clip in case you missed it. The other day, I saw Granny with the thickest I have ever seen, and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, dude, you hell, thank you.
Speaker 6: Listen, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 3: More JV show.
Speaker 6: This is Leo from San Jose.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say mustache.
Speaker 6: All right, have a great one, guys.
Speaker 5: Good guess.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, Oh my god, that's a good one. Oh my god, I wish.
Speaker 2: It was that king it.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 5: This is McKenzie from Maraga.
Speaker 11: I think the bleeped out word is shoes.
Speaker 2: Happy Monday. Damn sho.
Speaker 3: Takes out of those sketchers slip on or whatever. You don't have to bend down and put on, slip them straight in.
Speaker 12: Good Morning JV Show, this is Jacob from Conquered.
Speaker 5: I'm going to guess the bleeped out word is a purse, a thick purse, Happy Monday.
Speaker 3: I know what you're damn you have?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, continue to leave your guesses on the talkback mic. We are going to play more of them coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Plain what the bleep were? Someone hopefully can win this JV show Chug Mug.
Speaker 6: Here's how it works. Every morning we kick this game off at around.
Speaker 2: Seven o five ish, and you want to be there for the start of the game because then you have a better chance of winning, because the whole point of the game is to be the first person to guess the bleeped out word correctly. Always leave your guesses on the talk back mike on the free iHeartRadio app. Now, in case she missed today's clip. Here it is the other day I saw Granny with the thickest I have ever seen, and I was like, dude, where do you now? Remember this is a family show.
Speaker 5: It's not the word.
Speaker 2: It's always something PG, something squeaky clean.
Speaker 6: All right, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 3: Good morning. This is Joanna from Antica, and I want to guess that the bleeped out word is ankles.
Speaker 2: Have a great day.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, the judgment?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what was that?
Speaker 3: Granny's some thick ones. Yeah, they don't know what they usually they usually do. I'm just saying I don't know if it's a gravity situation, so everything seems to collect down there at the ankles.
Speaker 6: Good guess, good guess.
Speaker 11: My name is Money from Union City.
Speaker 9: And I think the bleeped out word is eyebrows.
Speaker 3: It's that was a very popular guest this morning. Grandpa's get the thick. I think it's Grandpa's that get the thick eyebrows, because your eyebrows just grow and grow. Those dudes, actually they don't trim them, they just let them keep going.
Speaker 6: The ear hair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Good morning, V Show.
Speaker 9: This is Desire from Union City, and I think the bleeped out word is thighs.
Speaker 6: I can talk about a granny's thick, thy thick thighs. Granny, you are hell.
Speaker 10: It's just David from Martinez, and my guess at the bleeped out word is glasses.
Speaker 2: Glasses there, all right, here's today's clip, unbleeped. The other day, I saw Granny with the thickest glasses I have ever seen, and I was like, glasses, not thick, delicious thighs.
Speaker 6: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Thick juicy thighs, Granny. No, we're talking about her glasses. All right, give a few shoutouts, Just give a few shoutouts. First and foremost, David Martinez was up. David was up the very first correct answer this morning. He's got itself a brand new JV show, Chug Martin Love.
Speaker 6: People promise brand new, but you're getting one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gently used right, lightly soiled, that's fine. We might have used it for our chug Wheel game. Imports something minute. You don't know, all right. A lot of people had the correct answer this morning. I'm gonna try to shout out a bunch of you. I won't be able to get to all of you. Sorry. Kayla and Livermore had it. So did Suzanne and San Jose. Our buddy Edgar without the haircut had it not quite fast enough. James and Clovis and Helica and Oakland, Chase also in Oakland, our buddy Jacob in the South Bay, Ezine Freemont, Wendy in America, Canyon, Cynthia and Antioch. Meghan or Meghan a Rhona park Arian. Yes, I'm reading Jess's writing here. She's helping me with the shoutouts because they're so damn many of them. All right, Michael and San Francisco, what's up? Michael was u Elson also in the city, Sarah at Elson, Bronte and a lot of other people had the correct answer this morning. I do want to like get some honorable guests shout outs because a couple of guests having cracking up. Somebody said diaper. Grant Starks was hell of thick stockings was a popular guest because you know Granny's been wearing them, thick stockings. Granny's wallet is thick. Her cane A lot of people guessed cane. Granny got that thick cane. You have a sweater was another very popular guest this morning. They are always cold, man, Yeah, their sweater's behaved.
Speaker 6: You think they're cold even today with how hot it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Of course, Granny will you'll see Granny in line at the grocery store, still wearing that thick sweater.
Speaker 6: It's always thinking something like wool like. It doesn't even look soft.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looks like itchy. It looks like the blanket that my grandma needed me when I was a kid, And I'm like, where am I supposed to put this thing? It's so scratchy?
Speaker 2: All right, thank you everyone for playing David.
Speaker 6: Good job. Check your email. That's how we're going to reach out to you to get you this chug mugg And if you.
Speaker 2: Didn't win tomorrow, we'll give you another chance.
Speaker 5: Seven oh five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do it again. Hell yeah, the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 6: Really quick, before we get to the JV shows, yep.
Speaker 2: Nope games.
Speaker 12: Hey, what's up nine for nine family? This is Adam from Salsa. Just want to give a shout out to everyone there.
Speaker 3: One for nine.
Speaker 12: Me and my wife Rosa and my kids met you guys on Saturday at Gran America with those free tickets.
Speaker 3: You guys are great, funny, cool.
Speaker 4: This is why this is the best radio station.
Speaker 12: So hey, everybody, this is the.
Speaker 10: Radio station we love and keep up the great work.
Speaker 2: It's so fun. To meet you and your family. We had so much fun. Thank you to everyone who went by h to hang out with us over the weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got to meet a lot of the JV Show extended fam over the weekend. So many people came to stop and say hi to us, which was awesome. And then it was just an all round great day. Great plus.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to the phone. It's wild for nine. Hi?
Speaker 3: Who is this Vanessa?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 2: Vanessa? How is how is your break?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: And my daughter? There we go?
Speaker 6: Sorry I kept talking over you. My bad, Vanessa.
Speaker 2: How is your guys?
Speaker 6: This weekend?
Speaker 2: It was good. We went to fidels and then on Friday and Saturday we had a pool day. Oh nice. Yeah, the weather is going to be hats again today, so maybe that'd be nice.
Speaker 6: We can squeeze in some full time.
Speaker 2: Vanessa and Faith.
Speaker 6: You guys are on to play the JV Show.
Speaker 2: Yup, Nope, game just tell them what they have to win today.
Speaker 5: We have two tickets for Kaylani on the line, so you can see her live at Chase Center.
Speaker 2: Nice. So here's how it works. We're gonna ask you four tribue questions. If you get three correct these tickets are yours. Okay, okay, let's get to it. Question number one, what color heart metal is awarded to members of the armed forces that are wounded in combat? I should know this, my brother.
Speaker 3: You should.
Speaker 2: The nice color easy.
Speaker 7: Green.
Speaker 3: It's purple, purple heart. Get a purple heart wounded in combat?
Speaker 2: That's okay, You're allowed to miss one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just can't miss it anymore, So don't mess.
Speaker 2: Up, all right.
Speaker 3: Question number two at Starbucks, which cup size is larger the Grande or the venti?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Because if you miss that one?
Speaker 3: Are we sure about that? I'm confused every time I go in.
Speaker 2: Why event is the big one?
Speaker 3: Isn't there a bigger one than that? Isn't there or something like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: There is, And the Grande keeps getting smaller and smaller every time.
Speaker 6: Shrinkflation, strengthflation.
Speaker 2: It's a tall that's tall, small one, but then there's a short that's smaller than the tall.
Speaker 3: Missed it? Why not just small, medium, large, and extra large?
Speaker 2: We're getting sidetracked difficult us. Yeah, they are all rights. Question number three. Hanukah is a Jewish holiday that's celebrated in what month?
Speaker 3: Ok?
Speaker 2: No, guess again?
Speaker 3: You know before she even finishes. She said October.
Speaker 2: No, she didn't.
Speaker 6: Okay, so that's that's another guess.
Speaker 3: Another Okay, one more guests, yeah, one more January. In the.
Speaker 6: December. It's in December.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna quit the show. It's December. Yeah, that's right around you know. Okay, never mind, all right, calm down, Graham, just calm down.
Speaker 6: Take a b take a breath, okay.
Speaker 3: Question number four, Question number four, The original Mile High Stadium was located in what US city?
Speaker 11: Mile High?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the city is like a mile high, you know, elevation.
Speaker 12: Francisco.
Speaker 3: I'm quitty, Graham, don't quit the show.
Speaker 5: Those are hard questions.
Speaker 2: Those are high questions. Graham has left the building. Grahama's left.
Speaker 6: Oh he's back.
Speaker 2: He's back.
Speaker 3: The answer the Cruick answer there Denver, Denver is where Myles High Stadium was.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it's a Monday, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this Monday is Monday. Vanessa. You did not you did not win the JB Show.
Speaker 2: You have no games. I'm so sorry about that, but I'm gonna put you on hold. We hope you have an amazing rest of your day. Don't hang up Chet, He's gonna pick up the next room. Okay, thank you have amazing, no problem, hang on, love.
Speaker 3: You guys, Thank you for playing Graham.
Speaker 2: We have some shout out O holy almost horrible time.
Speaker 3: At least they got one. They got one. Yeah all right, yeah, I do have a lot of people in my DMS. I got one, says hey Graham, just another mom and your DMS. Can you wish my son Alexander happy birthday on Monday? He's turning twelve. And we listen to you guys every single morning. And that is from Martha, so happy happy birthday, Alexander. That's a good point. Another one here it says, Morningham, can you please shout out my son Aiden C He turned thirteen yesterday on Sunday, And that is from Mom Leslie and dad Jorge. Thank you so much. Happy birthday Aiden. Another one says, would it be possible to give a shout out to my twins who are turning five today, Melissa and Samuel, And that's from mom Jazzy, so happy birthday, special shout out to the twins part and another one because there's two of them, you know, and one more here. This is a very special shout out. You guys listen to this DM and says, morning guys. You guys are always shouting out others the fan BAM, and I want to shout you all out at the station who get up very early to get to work and help make our mornings entertaining, fun, educational and happy. I don't know about the education part listening to the Great Show. Ain't nobody learning anything during our trivia game. Clearly that it was great to meet you guys at Great America, except for Selena because she was late. Lol. Wish she was in on our picture, but at least I got to give her a high five and see a smile. Have a great day, guys, And that is from the Thomas family. So thank you guys so much. Appreciate far appreciate that shout out and was great meeting you guys. I will and I'm going to come to Selena's defense here and we're going to talk about this coming up at eight oh five, because I was also slightly late to California's Great America. But you will not believe the reason why it is.
Speaker 2: I cannot wait to talk about this.
Speaker 3: You didn't have this on your twenty twenty four Bingo car, that's for sure. So Selena was but yeah, everybody was there and then, like we said a few minutes ago, so great meeting everybody at Great America. But I appreciate that Robert and the Thomas family that shut up.
Speaker 6: Yes, sorry, I miss you guys.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 10: JV Show Familiar Eric from Sanse You guys, E were like, you know, I count of like a like a dumb driver just mergingty lane and you like honked them.
Speaker 4: Or your flash your life.
Speaker 10: At them, and then like you could still lane beside then just to see how dawn they looked yep, and kind of getting all sorts of judgment. But you know, all this forgiven because they give you the wave like I'm sorry and all this forgiven? Is it just me because I'm just scared?
Speaker 3: That's the thing is it is a thing, And there is something to be said that drivers remember this. Everyone does that you pull up and look over to see like, who could be I need to see the face of somebody so idiotic that think they could just weave in here like that and almost kill me. But then if they have, if they give you a nice face and a nice wave like it does, it smooths everything over you you almost feel bad for their stupidity, like see, see they're so dumb. There's nothing they could do about it, but at least they acknowledge they feel bad for it. But look at them. They're clearly not smart enough to drive a car.
Speaker 6: And you say that's always women.
Speaker 3: I'm stopped off the air. Every once said that before.
Speaker 5: If I do mess up while driving, I should throw a little wave because usually I just look forward and you don't seem sorry, and it makes it seem even worse, like you're oblivious to the fact that you just totally cut someone off.
Speaker 3: The nice the wave. At least your acknowledged acknowledging, because every single one of us has made a mistake on the road. Every single one of us cuts the everyone needs to cut everyone some slack, like.
Speaker 2: You're right, okay, I'm just so. I normally just avoid I contact sometimes, yeah, you don't want to.
Speaker 3: Don't look right next to us right now, don't look the hottest.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot and music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Really quick, let's take a look at your weekend box office. Number three Transformers one.
Speaker 6: Ooh, that movie didn't do as well as people thought.
Speaker 3: I wanted to take the kids and see that one.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, just based on the numbers it did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just based on that Beetlejuice. Beetle Juices at number two made another sixteen million dollars. Now number one.
Speaker 6: Take the fan to see this one.
Speaker 3: Graham already did the Wild Robot.
Speaker 2: You saw it.
Speaker 3: You saw that Friday night opening night. It was awesome, you guys, I might so good. I don't know if this is a good recommendation for parents. If you haven't read that, read the books with your kids. They are really good books.
Speaker 6: Oh didn't do that, But I do want to see the movie should.
Speaker 3: The books are great. So my kids have been like dying for this movie to come out for a long time because they absolutely loved the book. So very fun one for the whole family to see.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 6: What made thirty five million dollars over the weekend.
Speaker 3: So that's not that much much more? But good job Wild Road.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, So this trending story here calls for a talkback Good.
Speaker 3: Morning jav show happened Monday. The question is this Taylor Swift's single.
Speaker 9: I need to know that.
Speaker 2: Now, that's a very good question. Now, remember that viral breakup contract. It said they would have broken up over the weekend, Taylor and Travis Kelsey. We're pretty sure that that contract was like fake. But a lot of people are wondering what is going on with them because Taylor again did not go to Travis's game yesterday.
Speaker 6: This is the second game, wrote trouble. I can't think of what else she could possibly be doing.
Speaker 2: When before the season started all the reports were they're going to prioritize each other. You know, she's gonna go to the games and support him and he's supporting her. And I haven't seen them together in weeks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because she's not on tour anymore.
Speaker 2: She doesn't have that to write. She doesn't have that tour, not right now. I know that she does. She does have more shows, but I don't think it's kicked off yet.
Speaker 3: The Eras tour is still error error.
Speaker 2: I think it officially ends in like December.
Speaker 3: Is what I like, Holy world's longest tour. You made enough money, give it up already.
Speaker 2: What is she doing that she can't go to her man's game unless they are broken up?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: No one can majorly put a dent in the old JV Show prediction journal on that thing. We'd have to scribble it out, all right.
Speaker 6: People are thirsting for not Travis Kelcey.
Speaker 2: But Jason Kelsey because of the eyebrows.
Speaker 3: No, oh, they're real bushy.
Speaker 2: So some fan posted a picture of her and Jason. She met him at a beach in New Jersey. You can check out this picture at JV Morning Show. That's our Instagram, it's on our story. And in this photo, he's got his shirt off, He's sitting in a beach chair. He is man spreading and would you like to know what some of the comments are saying. Yep. Here's one that says, what a man? Another one that says, suddenly I want an all meat HOGI another I think it's because of someone else said might explained why his wife Kylie smiles a lot. Another person said dangerous carrying a loaded weapon like that, take.
Speaker 3: The bulge out of it. What do you guys think about what you're seeing?
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 6: I can't.
Speaker 2: That's a man right there, to har He's a man too much for me.
Speaker 5: This is why I like my man to be like trimmed and manscaped.
Speaker 3: I think this is manscaped. I think I think you're right.
Speaker 2: And it still looks like a wild robot that I know that doesn't.
Speaker 3: Make any sense, but I liked it. I still still liked it. It does look very still wild and untamed, because like, look at that and look at his beard. The beard is still very, very bushy. It's very thick. He's got a big, thick, course course beard. But and then okay, now let's take the chest hair and let's move down. Cover that up with your fingers in this picture, what about bottom shelf? What are you thinking about there? Selena? Has that change your opinion?
Speaker 2: No, he's got some pretty short short him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the sids are really hairy too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there's something else. So it's like he has the third thigh in the picture.
Speaker 2: All right, you go check out the photo Gimie Morning Show. It's on our insta.
Speaker 6: Graham, what do you having trend to do?
Speaker 3: All right? Time talks some football, some real football, not Jason Kelsey's bold, she's retired. Niners came in. The Niners came into yesterday's game at Levi's on a two game skid, And I think if they had lost another, the sky would have felt like it was falling for a lot of Niner fans. But lucky for us, the Patriots were in town, and ever since Tom Brady left that team, they have not been very good. The Niners crews to an easy thirty to thirteen win. But I do have a couple thoughts, a few takeaways from the game because I don't see the Niners. Yes, they got a nice win, nice bounce back win, but they still have not gotten things firing on all cylinders. They had moments in the game on both offense and defense where they looked dominant, but they have yet to dominate a game, if that makes sense, They're showing glimpses. The Niners are, of course, still dealing with a wave of injuries. Although Deebo did come back early, he was expected to miss a few weeks. He did come back and play in this one, had a couple nice catches. Hopefully we are not dealing with more injuries though. Fred Warner, who's been an absolute beast this season on defense, he had a pick six in this game, which really ignited the crowd and ignited that entire game. He later hurt his ankle sat out the second half, so let's hope he is all good to go for next week because the defense would be lost without the dude. Next up for the Niners Cardinals coming to town this Sunday at Levi's kickoff one oh five. Niners are now two and two on the season. Let's go quick question.
Speaker 2: Sure, unrelated to the Niners, but still football related. How were Jess's Giants.
Speaker 3: Doing on Thursday night? They lost to the Cowboys. Their record is one in three on the season. Is that correct? And for those of you that don't know, Jess and I have a season long bet over her New York Giants. That's the Giants we're talking about. She's from Selina's, but that's her team team. And they were projected for seven wins this season. So if they get to seven wins, nobody's chugging anything. But if they are under seven wins, Jess has to chug for every win they are under seven. Every win they go over seven, I got to spin the chug wheel and chug something off there.
Speaker 5: So and I'm not gonna lie at this point. I'm just kind of preparing myself for chugging regardless. So I'm just like it's fine.
Speaker 3: I'm projecting a I'm projecting a three spin of the chug wheel and three consecutive. I think that's about you. I think that's about where we're at.
Speaker 5: I'm hoping it's no more than three, and I'm gonna knock on something. That's what right now too, that's.
Speaker 3: Not my three would mean they only won four games all season. They already got one. They can win three more. It's gonna be a two chug I'm gonna change. It's gonna be a team two chug two chug wheels.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Hope you had a great weekend. Thanks for joining us back here. We were just talking about Travis kelce uh and Taylor Swift because she was not at his game.
Speaker 6: Again.
Speaker 3: Morning, guys, it's Angie.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 3: Did you hear that Travis Kelsey's teammates all wore shirts shirts Sorry to like lift his spirits because he.
Speaker 2: Hasn't been playing well.
Speaker 6: But what if it's also something else?
Speaker 11: What if he's upset because he doesn't know his girlfriend anymore?
Speaker 3: Anyway, Bang Bang nine A gang.
Speaker 2: I have a good one.
Speaker 9: Bye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did do that.
Speaker 6: They all wore Travis Kelce shirts.
Speaker 3: Why what what do we what? He's down the dumps, He's got one hundred million dollar podcast deal, He's got a massive contract in the NFL. Maybe that is. Do you think it's Taylor Swift?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he who cares? We played up until that point. We played three games this season, and yeah, he has had big numbers.
Speaker 2: Who are you not the first player to ever do that?
Speaker 3: Who gives a fart that happens. He's had plenty of games in his career where he had a catch or two and no real stats to go with it. So now we have to boost his spirits. I'm sorry, you're making a hundred million dollars on your podcast. Let's all wear shirts to cheer our buddy up. Maybe it is because they're broken up.
Speaker 2: No, I don't believe it.
Speaker 5: He's not Taylor.
Speaker 3: I'm not If I'm on the team, I'm not putting on a shirt to cheer up some dude that's making ten times as much money.
Speaker 5: As Maybe he broke the record that day, That's why. That's what I What records did he break? It was the most receptions, so and so they knew that he was going to break that, and so they had their shirts.
Speaker 2: Yeah they okay, fine, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, probably he's at nine to seventeen and counting now carently.
Speaker 3: Like version of.
Speaker 6: I'm running with that, all right.
Speaker 2: So thank you to everyone who came out to Caliborna this Great America to hang out with us on Saturday. We had so much fun. It was great meeting everyone. Graham, you have quite the story to tell you.
Speaker 3: Guys. There was a bit of an incident. Well, we had to be at Great America at one o'clock. Now I live in Napa, it's a long drive. That's why I feel bad. I haven't taken my kids to Great America yet and it's far, but it is far, but it's so much fun. And seeing how much fun my son Ford had on Saturday, and he's already talking about when can we go back? When can we go back? Now? First, I do have to discuss why my daughter Quinn and my wife weren't there, because my daughter Quinn has been in a she's at school now. I think she's been in a real tough phase and I had tickets for both of them to come and they were revoked because she's been just awful lately. And my wife is like I'm putting my foot down. There are consequences.
Speaker 6: I believe you go through.
Speaker 3: You have to otherwise you're gonna don't know anyone that does.
Speaker 8: Especially with the Great America. I feel like that could have been an exception.
Speaker 3: Trust me, I tried. I even was like I don't know, like do you think, like you know, maybe we can just go and then you guys can come. So I gotta, you know, do some stuff for a wild. And then Kate was like, what so I can be the babysitter the whole time while you're out there. And I was like, okay, good point. Okay, you guys stay stay, I'll just take my son for it. Now he's seven years old. Look, okay. So we had to be there at one o'clock. It's a long drive, but we left with plenty of time. I'm looking at the maps, says we're going to get there at twelve fifty, just enough time park walk over. We had a wild ninety four nine ten set up. I'm like, that's just an amount of time. Walk over there, start meeting listeners and having fun. Right well, my son, you know, like MANI kids is you know, they ask a lot of questions on a drive. How much longer? How much longer? TI we're there? And so I keep updating, you know, over forty five minutes out, you know whatever, And at one point I said, you know, there's no traffic. Shockingly, we're flying. We're making great time. I was like, dude, we're gonna be early. This is great. And he's like, well, how much more time left now? I was like, well, you know about you know, just a little over thirty minutes. And he's like, oh man, and like he hadn't had that reaction to any other time update on the drive and be he seemed very upset about that one. And I was like, dude, like I said, we're making great times, like it's like a half hour, it's nothing. He's like, no doubt. Oh man, I I just poop my pants now. Look. I almost feel bad telling this story because it's embarrassing. And you know what, at some point is Selene like, you don't talk about your daughter on the show anymore because she's like, hey, mom, stop talking, stop talking about me. It's embarrassing. Look, and I know that day will come someday and I won't be busting my kid out on this kind of stuff, But that day ain't here yet, so sorry, sorry, bro, Sorry bro. So I'm like I turned back and I said, you're are you joking? Like the guy's seven, He doesn't, This doesn't happen, you know. And I was like, and he's like no, you know, he's all distraught. And he sits in a you know, he has a booster seat in the car, so there's like the arm wrestle the side, so he's like holding himself up to keep his butt off the seat at this point, you know, so he's not sitting in and I was like, he says, and I'm like I and I'm in, I'm on that part part on six' eighty. There's no stops around anywhere. And we're like, you know, it's just hills and trees and stuff. There's nowhere. There's nowhere to pull over open and I'm feeling around in the car to see if I can find a napkin or something. Nothing, there is nothing. You know, when you have little kids, you have a bag and it's got wipes, and it's got change of clothes, and it's got snacks and all sorts of stuff. I don't carry that anymore because my kids are not of that age anymore. I have nothing in my car to remedy this situation, and there's nowhere to stop. And so he can tell I'm I'm annoyed and upset because now I'm gonna be late trying to fix this situation no matter what happens. And he and you know, and he says to me, Dad, I shouldn't have trusted that fart.
Speaker 5: So at least he knew.
Speaker 3: And I was like, yeah, bro, we've had that talk before. You do not trust a fart. You can't, particularly in this situation. And I'm like, how bad is it. He's like, I don't know, I can't tell. I'm like, well, we're I'm going to have.
Speaker 2: To do, you know.
Speaker 3: I'm all you know, you know, I'm all flustered. And so I was like, all right, I'll find something.
Speaker 2: So by the way, as this is going on, because Graham's like, we're all texting each other in the group, ll like, hey, we're going to be there at this time, he texts us like, hey, gonna be a little late.
Speaker 6: Now there's been a kid emergency.
Speaker 2: In my head, I'm like, what kind of emergency could there be?
Speaker 6: Are they hurt? Are you going to the hospital?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a code brown cod code ground in my car. So I had to stop at Target and Mountain View or whatever that is. I was like, you stay here now. Granted he'd been holding himself up on the sides of his booster seat for a good twenty minutes now at this point, because we had a long way to go before there was anywhere to stop to try to fix this problem. So I had to run in to Target. I bought a new five pack of underwear, some wipes, and a new pair of shorts, and I had to come back to the car. Now, of course, this situation the one time where you're parked in a parking lot wanting some privacy, Why does everybody on either side of me in the car? That's when they arrived to unload all their groceries. So then I, you know, like, that's just dealing with this situation in the back of my car, and I went through fifty wipes, and you know, just like, wait.
Speaker 5: So would it not have been easier for him to just go in there with you and I take.
Speaker 2: Him in there?
Speaker 5: Clearly, I don't have kids.
Speaker 6: I don't know how to deal with the situation.
Speaker 3: There's a smell situation and there's also there's also a working it around making it worse situation. You're in a hold. You're in a hold still pattern at that point.
Speaker 2: So what did you do with the pants that he had on?
Speaker 3: I found an empty trash like a you know, drive through bag in my car and put the everything into there and I threw it away just and I was like, bro, this will not be the first time in your you know, as you get older, this will happen again. You just throw them away and move on.
Speaker 2: I feel like this is typical boy behavior.
Speaker 3: It is a little bit, but in this moment where I'm now I'm stressed out because now we're going to be late. You know, it's like I want to be on time. I'm not. I'm somebody that shows up to things on time. I don't like being late. And so then you know, I'm like of all the times that this happens. And you know, meanwhile, I'm like furiously texting my wife like you are not going to believe this. We're now going to be late because of this and this, and you know, bro, now let me say this. We got to the Great America. We had an awesome time. Yes, this kid totally redeemed himself because he went on every single roller coaster they had there, went on the Railblazer, which even made me scared. And you know, we went on the Demon twice and all the different roller coasters, and so he had the time of his life and it was super fun and the day the day was saved after that.
Speaker 2: We would you have done if he would have gotten so scared on one of those rides that he did it again.
Speaker 3: I talked to We had it talking to before we went on the first one, because we had just hammered down some corn dogs and a bunch of candy.
Speaker 2: I was like, bro, that idea.
Speaker 3: I was like, this thing's got a double loop on it. You're going to go upside down on a ride for the first time. You cannot barf and you cannot have a repeat of what happened earlier on this ride. He's like why not. I'm like, they have to shut down the whole ride. You don't want to be a spot for this. Yeah, So we did it.
Speaker 2: We had a great time than that great day.
Speaker 3: It got off to a very sorry.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 6: All right, so there's something new lady, or is this new.
Speaker 5: This is not new, which is why I'm so shocked that you guys haven't heard about spooky baskets.
Speaker 3: Yellow is a spooky basket.
Speaker 5: Other people refer to them as boo baskets. Yeah, so I've seen these around Saint Cheety.
Speaker 2: You know about this?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I've always wanted one.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 3: I've always wanted to know.
Speaker 2: So ladies are like expecting this from their partner.
Speaker 5: I mean they definitely want them.
Speaker 2: They're hollow. It was like the McDonald's happy meals.
Speaker 6: I don't know. Okay, don't confuse it too.
Speaker 5: But they're Halloween themed baskets that people either give their significant other or want to receive from their significant other with candy, cozy blankets, halloween socks, snacks or anything Halloween.
Speaker 3: Related really and wait to Halloween to give it to them, or you give it to them like leading up.
Speaker 5: To Halloween, leading up to Halloween because you want to be able to enjoy those things during spooky season. So it is something that ladies have express on social media that they would like to receive from their significant others.
Speaker 2: What do you guys think about this? I mean I would like one, but I love it so cute but I'm not like expecting it because I still think, like, why, like it's a little good.
Speaker 6: I love cozy socks as much as the next person. You know what I do. I just go buy some.
Speaker 5: But it's so much more special when you're they're.
Speaker 6: Gifted to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't think my man is like thinking that, like, let me, let me create a boo basket.
Speaker 3: I mean I guess, yeah, I mean everyone like to your points, everybody likes getting a gift right and feeling acknowledged by their significant other. But yeah, where does this rank on the expectation of gift giving? Because we have Valentines, you're expecting something there that's like, yeah, you're in trouble if you don't get that one. And then you have any anniversaries and your birthdays and all that stuff, and you're expecting. It's more than an expectation. On those days, you know you're getting something and if you don't, you're in trouble. Where does the boo basket what's it called? Yeah boat? Where does the boo basket rank? Like, you're our guys in trouble or are we headed? In the next few years, everyone's gonna be posting theirs, and then we're going to start getting in trouble if we don't.
Speaker 5: Get I think it is headed that way. I think right now it's at the point where ladies want to maybe introduce them to their men, like they want their men to kind of find out about them so that they could get one.
Speaker 2: But it's also like.
Speaker 5: That awkward, that awkward arrow where you're like, I want this, but I don't want to tell them to get me this.
Speaker 6: So you haven't told your man.
Speaker 5: I haven't told him. No, I think you mentioned it last year, but he was kind of like, what is that like?
Speaker 6: Just send him a TikTok? And I know I shouldn't ideas And Grandma, you're not going to be getting to hate your wife.
Speaker 3: What's in the basket? Fourth of July bucket of white claw Like every holiday Flag Day rolls around, I don't have to get our a bunch of miniature flags like, No, we've got to draw the light somewhere.
Speaker 2: I love that you're leading the.
Speaker 6: Movement here, great ideas.
Speaker 5: I'm writing these down.
Speaker 3: I have a little Leprechaun pot of gold bucket for way Patrick's Day, those gold chocolate coins. Yeah, No, I'm putting my foot down. This ends today.
Speaker 5: But okay, but what if your your wife did come to you and was like, oh, look at this, like look at how cute? Like would you ever get me something like this?
Speaker 3: I hander one of those jack o' lantern bucket things to say, go get some candy on Halloween. You want some candy on Halloween, go get it. You got a trick or treat for it. No, we don't need more candy and more Halloween at the house. We got all that stuff.
Speaker 6: I kind of want one now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I need to stop it. This end today. Yeah it's cheaty.
Speaker 2: Oh well last week.
Speaker 8: I just don't think I would trust like men to make the baskets because you know, some things are not that creative.
Speaker 5: So I feel like the baskets might not be that cute or patient. I feel like if they go into a store, they're not thinking like, oh let me find the cutest thing here. They're kind of just like this, this, this, this, Sure, but I would still like one.
Speaker 3: Just junk at.
Speaker 6: The basket, but it's cute stuff. Yeah, I feel like a lot of guys it's like not even on their radar.
Speaker 3: I'm organizing a march today city Hall.
Speaker 2: We're boycoming to the We'll see if it takes off.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thanks for hanging out with us on this Monday. I'm Selena, I'm Jetta.
Speaker 5: I'm Cheaty.
Speaker 3: Talk back really quick, Good morning JV show, who said? He said from Wanner Creek, I am literally still hung over. Likely a little memory from Fasholm Street Fairy yesterday. It was awesome.
Speaker 2: The weather was perfect, it was an amazing event, and a lot of people were there.
Speaker 3: It was really awesome. I wish you could have he saw you guys there, but maybe next year to Great America instead. He said he was hung over it a little bit. Can anybody translate that for me? You know that I don't know what that means, I said. He said, also tweeted us a picture of himself at fulsome street fair in the outfit. Let's let's talk about that. You guys were also tagged in this. I know you don't go on Twitter, and Jess, I know.
Speaker 6: He got out.
Speaker 3: There's he's got a front shot. In the back shot he's wearing a backpack cowboy hat and some chaps, and the chaps are of course missing the miss in the rear part. Yeah, they're missing the front there too. Zoom in here.
Speaker 2: This is what I imagine that he said, dressing like on the regular daily.
Speaker 6: That's how I picture.
Speaker 5: No, that's only where he's.
Speaker 2: Feel like he's at.
Speaker 3: It's definitely given fullsome street vibes for sure.
Speaker 2: All Right, So a major explosion in China of the sewage kind. I don't know what was going on there. This was early on into the weekend. They were doing some street construction. Maybe they drilled a little too far, Yeah, and sewage pipes carrying you know what, exploded like I'm talking a full on volcano, like it gets sent hundreds of feet into the air. There is video.
Speaker 6: Okay, look, I'm going to tell you right now. It's really disgusting.
Speaker 2: But if you're gross like us, it's on JB Morning Show, it's on our story.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: This actual polcano, you guys. And it is just.
Speaker 2: It's everywhere.
Speaker 3: Well, it's it's raining down on traffic. And this is dash cam video from a car and.
Speaker 2: You just see windshield covered and you hear it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fitting said windshield And it's loud.
Speaker 2: And Graham, you've you've brought something up. What if people were like going.
Speaker 5: For a walk.
Speaker 3: There's no there was no avoiding this. The amount that was blasted to the sky. I mean this was bigger than a volcano eruption. This was huge. This was like that time that I went to Benny Hanna's and got the sushi appetizer. Never hashtag never again. Hashtag never forget hashtag now for strong anyway, Yeah, never again. It was that bad.
Speaker 2: This is Remember remember the raw meat spill. We talked about how awful that must have been getting it off your car.
Speaker 6: Imagine it.
Speaker 3: To get rid of it. Yeah, you you'll never get that from out of all the little nooks and crannies and crevices on the outside. May not make its way to the inside, but you will always know that. It was all over the door handle and everything. Yeah. I think you have to torch the car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to.
Speaker 6: Can car wash people refuse your car if it's like two days late?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Do they have the right to refuse service?
Speaker 5: You have to pay?
Speaker 2: Is bad?
Speaker 6: I wouldn't go near that now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, car a car like that. So you're working at the car wash and that car rolls in and you're the first one that has to do Yeah, I think you walk off and go on strike.
Speaker 2: You're on your own, buddy, all right, So if you want to check out that video. JB Morning Show Graham says, volume up.
Speaker 6: I say volume down, Volume up.
Speaker 3: You have to get the full scope of what happened the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 7: Good Morning JV Show. This is Amy and Marla the Wonder Dog calling from San Leandro. This talkback is for Jess. I was just wondering if Jess has seen the preview for the movie that's out called Substance. If not, you should check out the trailer for that and let me know what you think. All right, guys, have a great Monday, Bye bye Sunday.
Speaker 5: Did see the trailer? It looks very interesting. I know Demi Moore is in this movie, and it deals with like a black market drug to make yourself younger. I think that's something along.
Speaker 2: The life of it.
Speaker 3: We're only going to hear right right right, someday I'll take it.
Speaker 2: We'll need it there.
Speaker 5: It's supposed to be like a horror movie, so I'm like, oh, interesting, like horror drama type of film.
Speaker 2: So here for it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I need to check it out.
Speaker 11: Honest, It's all the stuff you need. To know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Okay, Chapel roone back in the hot seat after canceling her shows over the weekend. She was supposed to perform at the All Things Go Festival in New York on Saturday and then again on Sunday in Washington, d C. And she pulls out last minute, and fans spent hundreds of dollars on tickets and transportation, like some fans were even flying in to see her reform, so they bought airline tickets, train tickets, and then she just cancels. She wrote on Instagram, quote, things have gotten overwhelming over the past few weeks and I am really feeling it. I need a few days to prioritize my health. I want to be present when I perform and give the best shows possible. Thanks for understanding, be back soon.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 6: People were mad.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine.
Speaker 2: Someone or I mean more than one person, but like canceling within a twenty four hours notice again. Someone called her the most unprofessional artist of this new generation. Someone else went on to complain about all the money they spent and said, I get prioritizing your mental health, but also when you commit to something, you have to follow through. Yeah, is there are a lot of people defending her, like, hello, she is going through a literal mental health crisis. Cut her some slack. How do you guys feel, all right?
Speaker 3: Well, given that we have several very big Chapel Rone fans that listen to our show, and they get upset anytime we talk about anything that even skews slightly negative, I stand with Chapelone. I fully support her. Take somem all take care of that mental health cancel in one hour before. I don't care. Well, I didn't have tickets or shows over here. But I mean, look, there is something to that. I mean, if someone's legitimately having something to do with their mental health or their physical health, right, it's sorry. I mean, stuff happens and you got to cancel. That's the best interests of that person. So but look, had I had been on a flight to go see her and paid for a hotel, there's something, you know, like all the stuff that's I'm not going to get refunded on when it's that far out, like, yeah, I'm going to be annoyed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you can't. You can't be upset because she does. I mean, hell, you need to prioritize your health, right, But I think moving forward, maybe she should, you know, reconsider what she wants to do if it's if it's too much for her, I mean.
Speaker 3: Going to get the fans are getting.
Speaker 2: I hope you're not getting upset, but if it's affecting your health, you need to reconsider things.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you do, or at least that.
Speaker 5: With anything, take as much time as you need to, you know, really for you to feel better. But then maybe consider if this is something that you want to continue doing. They because I love her and I don't perform at outside lens and she was amazing.
Speaker 2: She is she's like, oh my god, one of the best performers. But it doesn't matter what we say, someone is going to leave an angry talkback coming.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm standing with her. You're standing support, don't care.
Speaker 2: Anna Delby is explaining her viral Dancing with the Stars comment. Remember this is the inventing Anna Heiress. Remember she got eliminated last week on Dancing with the Stars and she gave this viral answer and response to one of the hosts from this competition. Nothing nothing, nothing at all.
Speaker 5: Nothing.
Speaker 2: So she was on Tori Spelling's podcast, Oh my God on that one best It's an hour long.
Speaker 3: It's on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Then it's you should listen to podcast podcast ever so good. So they talked about their experience on the shows. You know, Torri was on it as well, and they both got eliminated on the same day, and so Tory was like, why would you say that? When Julian Huff asked you, you know, what are you going to take me from the show? And Anna uh said, because that.
Speaker 6: Was the truth.
Speaker 2: I love it. She talked about the production team. She was like, you guys told me what I'm supposed to do. I tried to do it. Then I was still rejected, and I'm taking away nothing because your advice was worthless.
Speaker 3: I mean, stay true to herself.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: I kind of like it. Plus it's more entertaining if she'd given some boring answer about oh hey, I'm going to take away that if I try hard. Who cares. We've heard a million people eliminated on that show say the probably the exact same thing and say nothing. I like that. That's good.
Speaker 6: Nothing nothing, nothing, nothing, Graham, what.
Speaker 3: Do you have all right? Move over fall summer? Just said, hold beer, We're gonna be in for some very hot summer weather to start this week, and nineties around the Bay today and farther inland you go, you know, the hotter. It will get triple digits likely in a lot of places, especially tomorrow. Tomorrow looks like it is gonna be the hottest day of this heat wave. We know there's a heat advisory in effect until Wednesday night, but we've got high eighties, low nineties all week basically the foreseeable future and through the weekend. Little cool down might not be coming until early next week. So just get I mean, get your short shorts out again, get the swimsuits out. It is gonna be full summer weather going forward. Again. The farther inland you go, obviously, the hotter it is. The people on the coast are probably like, what are you talking about. It's seventy nine here, it's perfect. Yeah, we get it. The rest of us are going to be sweating. See Spare the air alert in effect for today as well, and PG has announced that there are possible power shutoffs coming from four Bay area counties. Again, these won't be the power shutoffs of five years ago or whatever, where whole cities we're getting turned off. About a thousand customers could be affected by these across Alameda Countra Costa, Napa, and Sonoma counties. They've gotten a lot better at being able to shut off various small areas instead of just these the blanket shutofs. Thank you you puching me for that, because that was brutal a couple of years ago. And now that's Selena has air conditioning. She's like, I don't care. I don't care about heat waves. It's like, totally great. What did I learn from the last heat wave? Nothing.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four to nine, a lot of.
Speaker 2: Talk bags we were talking about Chapel Ron people upset that she canceled a couple of shows over the weekend to prioritize her mental health.
Speaker 3: And she canceled less than I mean within twenty four hours before the show, right Lack. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I love Chapel She is amazing, and I know I shouldn't compare her with Taylor Swift. However, when Taylor Swift ran through the hardest six year breakup of her life, she was seen crying on stage with all these love songs she's wrote about this person, She's crying through them, and her mental health was in the dumps. But she didn't cancel her shows because she knew she had a duty to her fans. And I think that's something that Chappell just has to work through herself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good point.
Speaker 6: You know I forgot about that.
Speaker 2: Thank you for bringing up Taylor che Did you you said something similar about a different artist.
Speaker 8: With Katy Perry, she got a text message that she was getting a divorce and performance right.
Speaker 6: Before she went on stage.
Speaker 3: I'm still a Team Chapel because I know, you know, the Team chapelone fans that get very upset with us and this. Yeah no, I that last talkback great point, but sorry doesn't do it for mere talkback. Good Morning JV Show. I remember one time in college I got hit by a car the night before a performance during a play and I still went on the next day. I don't know, show must go on. Yeah wow, another great talk back right there with That's a good point. I mean, she al must go on, got hit by a car that night before and still perform, But you know what, I'm still team chapel roam because you know what, take care of yourself, and like, I don't care what we're not.
Speaker 2: We're not saying don't take care of saying that's not what. I cannot be mad. Nobody can be upset. I mean, I get being disappointed if you have tickets to the show and you spent all this money, but health does come first.
Speaker 6: You cannot argue that.
Speaker 2: But I think moving forward, honestly, reconsider if this is the right.
Speaker 3: So you're telling her to quit the music business. Nice, nice keeping.
Speaker 5: She is constantly canceling on her and it's affecting your health.
Speaker 2: Stop performing, Like did you not know that? On his face right now? If you can't handle it's it's too much for a lot of people. It's not everyone can handle it.
Speaker 3: That's okay, quit again. That's great advice. That's great advice. Selena, Sure whatever.
Speaker 2: Whatever, you know what I mean? Though, yes, I know what you mean.
Speaker 3: Thousand opposite take eyes and not Wow Wow The j The Show on Wild ninety four nine.