Speaker 1: How and.
Speaker 2: From Here's a big Resting Daniel Podcast, The Doctor Show, Fucking Dester Glenda Tuesday March.
Speaker 3: Show, What's Up Everybody?
Speaker 4: Hello, and welcome to another edition of the Major Wrestling Figure Podcast. I Am Your Host, the Most Professional Wrestler, t NA star, Proud member of the System, main character on AMC TV, Scotty Pippen, a wrestling figure collecting Brian Myers.
Speaker 3: And I Am Your Host, Live in Canada from Chelsea's childhood bedroom, Alter superstar Matt Cardona. If you're watching on YouTube, if you're watching early on major marks dot Com, you realize it's a mess. I'm not here. Mark's not here. Mark said hold the plane. They didn't hold it. Then they left it out. After all these years, they won't hold the plane for this poor guy. But Mark is driving through bumper to bumper traffic trying to get home. He might make the last segment. The show must go on, The show most going on.
Speaker 4: The show is brought to you by our great friends at Ringside Collectables. Use discunt code major save yourself ten, especially on something like this brand new Oh you got it, Sawn Michaels. We'll be talking about it later in the show.
Speaker 3: Yes and files on x, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube at major Demit Pod. Subscribe to this podcast wherever you get your podcasts and leave us a hashtag major review. We read it on air. You will win a prize. Who wins this week we got d in the back. It might take a second, guest, it might take a second. Now that all right, let's see he I don't. I can't quite tell who left it, but I'll try to find that in a second. But it says like listening to childhood friends you didn't know you had six years ago, I discovered a time machine through childhood friends I had never met. That's what listening to the major Wrestling A little Major Wrestling for your podcast feels like with.
Speaker 1: Brian, Matt and Mark.
Speaker 3: I had collected wrestling figures in my youth, but stopped around my teenage years because it was not cool anymore among my peers. Because of the Major Wrestling for a podcast, I rediscovered the enjoyment of finding and buying figs again. My lovely wife even embraces and encourages my hobby and will always text a photo of the wrestling figs when at a store. Thank you to the Major Wrestling for your podcast for all the memories I have collected collecting figs. It's something you can't put a price tag on.
Speaker 1: That was on Helps. By the way, thank you at Andrew Peck direc Hey, that's a great review, very sentimental. Thank you dude.
Speaker 3: Also, I do want to say, guys, if you're listening Thursday or Friday, we're recording this on Tuesday, so Comic Con has not happened yet.
Speaker 4: And I were discussing off air live updates all week long.
Speaker 1: On the feed on the you Tube.
Speaker 4: We'll be sending in content as we go on the fly, especially if it's newsworthy. Right, We're not gonna, you know, knuckle cruncher updates all week, but the big stuff we'll be coming at you for sure, major pod style, so look out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then next week, you know, d you will cover those knuckle crunchers and everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everychohead, we're gonna tell oh I can get to the bottom.
Speaker 3: Also, the giveaway courtesy of Ringside Collectibles. Find the pinpost on x repost to be eligible. Last week it was Uncle Howdy Defining Moments. The winner of Uncle Howdy.
Speaker 1: Is do we Singleton? You did it? Unders course Singleton.
Speaker 4: He's a guy and now he's got a brand new Uncle Howdy figure get that thing signed at wrestle kon coming up.
Speaker 3: He's a professional guy who does things and now he is the winner of Uncle Howdy this week. The prize the retro Great Muda, which is a fronter right now my collection kind of by default, well I had.
Speaker 1: Whatever its lazy to move things around. That's exactly a real fronter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so by default Great Muda is a fronter in my collection. Follow up tell us about tn A Brian.
Speaker 4: Guys, a monumental week on TNA and a MC. You know why because the most professional wrestler returned to one of the things that I do best, and that is color commentary. Barronson, you got that shirt on again. It's a cool like shirt. I don't know, I know, I don't know what else to get out of you guys. Here has a system logo on it has my name on it to one of one. Uh yeah, first time on commentary in years, and uh I stole the show there, I say, so go out of here to listen to that bear Bronson. Ricky Soz a hell of a match. He tried his hardest, but he just couldn't do it. Look at the first off, does the security guard wearing badass Kobe's like that? I don't think so, Matthew TNA Wrestling on AMC Thursday nights at nine. The system is cooking and we're on the road to Philadelphia Chase Takes.
Speaker 1: And now I'm gonna be at Chase Takes for sure. Oh, I got a little Philly very excited about that.
Speaker 3: When are you going to Philly? Cause SmackDown's in Philly in a couple of weeks. We're next week, not this week. Next week.
Speaker 4: We got Someday Friday, and that will be a live episode in Philly. So check out TNA Wrestling dot com bra all ticket information on that is.
Speaker 3: Shay, He's gonna have like a live watch party like everyone was watching the World Cup. Wi Shase be playing T and O. Probably that'd be awesome.
Speaker 1: But then he's gonna have to kick everyone out so we can have a private TNA party after.
Speaker 3: That makes sense, Guys, I was not at SmackDown this week because Chelsea and I went to Canada to uh went to.
Speaker 1: One of her best friends.
Speaker 3: Is that a winery? It was a beautiful Winery. That's all cars to Matt. Great people, awesome wedding. We had a great time. And since Chelsea brought me to Canada, we just got to our hometown last night, I figured I'd take her figure hunting.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: We went to Cherry Bomb Toys Chelsea Greens first.
Speaker 1: The bunny who was she doing there?
Speaker 3: No, the same name, different person.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: We when on her first ever fig hunt together, which is wild. And this store had something incredible. It had like an action figure museum attached to it. So not only was the stuff that you could buy, there was like like their collection kind of like on display. It's kind of a little tease some Vancouver, Vancouver Island. We had to take a ferry. The travel this week has been insane.
Speaker 1: Insane.
Speaker 3: Speaking of insane, what about Dan hous And right we met Dan House in twenty twenty one, this weird guy, all black, talking, weird with some face paint. Look at them right there and now look all these years later selling out MSG.
Speaker 1: The man Catousen Man.
Speaker 4: I gotta say that's another year I missed Fanatics Fest. I worked all week in at acw Wisconsin, where I'm a Hall of Famer and uh, I missed another man I get every year.
Speaker 1: I guess it's been three years in a row.
Speaker 4: Now I just get so itchy in the fomo that I missed the Fanatics fest.
Speaker 1: I gotta get there.
Speaker 3: It looks bigger and bigger every year.
Speaker 4: It looks out of control, like man because it's all my fandoms really in one spot there. So I got to make it to one of these. But look at that Dan Housen standing next to the world champion New York Knicks stealing bruntson and cat like. It's the coolest thing of all time. Nick's gear and Danish.
Speaker 3: The face paved with little orange too.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. So that's that's going to be a figure one hundred. Happy for a friend's success. You know that should be a ring sad exclusive Nick dan Housen, John, you're listening.
Speaker 3: I know he's listening. That's awesome. Uh guys, Oh, speak of Dan Housing. Go buy his figure which is shipping shipping, no shipping shipping shipping, big rubber guy. Collect Major dot Com the only place to get a Dan Housing figure right now during Dan house Amania.
Speaker 1: It's collect Major dot Com and his figures are pricey, right, it's crazy. So everyone's not Dan Homania.
Speaker 3: I'm sure by the time this is out, we're gonna have seen all these w W mattel ones.
Speaker 4: I mean, I would you would think at least at least least he's gonna be there unless you're Hawkins and Rider.
Speaker 1: They don't really do that the talent, you know, they told me this year not even don't even cop.
Speaker 4: They don't set you know, they don't set you up for failure unless you're Hawkins a Rider.
Speaker 1: So I would assume he's going to be the bell of the ball. Uh.
Speaker 4: So this will be here next week, just dissecting that Dan House a knuckle cruncher like nobody's business.
Speaker 1: I can't wait, all right?
Speaker 3: So, uh, last week I was talking about my three loves japan wrestling like a viral moment.
Speaker 1: I really appreciate you doing that.
Speaker 3: Turns out, listen, I'll of it when I'm wrong. It turns out that was not Japanese writing. It was Korean writing. So I apologize, and then I checked the listing. It even says Korea, so.
Speaker 1: Where to go? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So, uh these are now for sale. Nothing against Korea, obviously, It's just like it's not what it was, but what that's a Brosky moment. I'm so excited. Yeah, it's very similar to Japanese writing. I think maybe not. I'll just stop now.
Speaker 1: I was wrong. I was incorrect.
Speaker 3: Anyway, what about this on fanatics w W auction, you could buy a Zach Ryder signed Intercontinental title.
Speaker 1: I saw this. How many of these? Did you just win? Just one?
Speaker 3: And I? I did it months ago. I was I didn't know what it was for, but now we know. Go sharpy job. There's hey, listen, I do what Fanatics puts in my hand. You know they're pros shame Maybe maybe the black lasts better on and listen, we've seen report belts. Highly doubt that's going well in oil based pain then, but.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: But this is what they gave me. That's what I did it in. So check it out, little Zach Ryder. I see title Fanatics.
Speaker 4: Sure Bob Cardon is going to win that auction, so yeah he might. Actually Johnny Cisco and Bob Cardon are battle a get out.
Speaker 1: Imagine that the finish.
Speaker 3: Speaking of US winning title belts, do you know that just the other day, Yesterday, July twentieth marks the eighteenth year anniversary of me and you win the tag team titles at the Great American Bash.
Speaker 4: I didn't know it off top my head, but wow. But also then I saw was Slam Aniversary was a year ago on the twentieth too, So we have that match and that match that's pretty crazy actually to people, Wow, which I think pretty sure that's wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, someone fact checked that that's cool. Uh, And we've.
Speaker 3: Discussed many times before. They were supposed to be a Jack's. I remember those two packs that had like the one kid size belt.
Speaker 1: Very ruster disaggression era.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were supposed to get that, but it was good. But our friends at at Jack's to save us. The prototypes samples too, like real real deals. I have two samples and the handpainted prototype.
Speaker 1: Means it got pretty far along, pretty far along.
Speaker 3: Which, oh, that would have been an amazing item for us. Speaking of an amazing item for us, guys, I had these brought myself last year, the Saturday Morning Cards, little teaser Major Pod teaming up Saturday Morning Cards.
Speaker 1: I gonna have to contact somebody. They made you way too jacked there. I looked like they looked next to you. What is this? They were just going off some real photos. Oh my god, what is this? Cards for ants?
Speaker 3: But guys, it's me and Brian Me Brian Mark, and there's a mystery. There's if you had a Saturday Morning card, you know, the presentation is top notch.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was very impressed with the last ones you show me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it's just a little teaser and hopefully they will be coming out this summer. What about this major mark? David Rory shares a recently acquired ticket stub from w Superstars television taping on March tenth, nineteen eighty six, featuring the professional wrestling.
Speaker 1: Debut of The Rock. That's a great grab.
Speaker 4: I've met David Rory a couple of times that conventions and stuff. He's he's the ticket stub king of collecting. I would say, you know, we've met you know, David Pack, you know cards, and this guy has the ticket stub space pretty much covered. He's the guy, So Mike, he's got some incredible stuff.
Speaker 1: Talk about true scarcy.
Speaker 3: No one was thinking to keep this on Sunday, March whatever way because The Rock.
Speaker 1: Was making this CHRISTI Texas. That's unbelievable. So wild about he's fust right.
Speaker 3: I've heard a couple of times Major bark Zach Linder was he the first person to get the mister met Big Rubber Guy side.
Speaker 4: I don't and mister Mett doesn't talk, so I didn't get the full story, but he was maybe the handler there. Someone said that it wasn't the first one. Wow, Well it's still the first post about it for sure.
Speaker 3: First to post about Zach Lindard getting that mister met in a paint pen like a pro.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what I want to do too, orange paint pen. Do we need to make missus Mett? Is that missus met?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Would love to make miss Met she rules?
Speaker 3: Wow, that is a great photo Mister met Big Rubber Guy available on collectmajor dot com.
Speaker 1: Up double zero inscription for mister Mett too. Oh yeah, that that orange really pops. Uh.
Speaker 3: We have our Sandie o'comic Con reveal panel. If you're listening early, it will be Wednesday at noon. If you're listening Thursday or Friday, you missed it, go go watch it because we'll talk about.
Speaker 4: Is your phone blew up? Oh yeah, text blew up? Your social media bill up? You saw it all a lot of stuff.
Speaker 3: Over thirty new figures shown all different licenses, not just wrestling. I think a lot of you guys are gonna be excited. We worked very very hard on this, so we hope you guys enjoy it. But also if you're listening early this Wednesday, we will be on Walmart dot COM's streaming exclusive live stream debuting our San Diego Padres Macho Man uh so team up with Walmart here little Walmart dot com exclusive San Diego Padres, Get it Casandio Comic Con the Macho Man Randy Savage Walmart dot Com check it out, go pick it up, only place to get it exclusive Macho Man Randy Savage.
Speaker 4: Timely, what a theme, very fun. Honored to have it so Walmart dot com, what a platform too to have us on.
Speaker 3: Absolutely and we thank everyone who already pre ordered their Cactus Jack figures. The first two hundred we put up sold out under a minute.
Speaker 1: Minute, one goddamn minute.
Speaker 3: Some people thought we didn't even put it on the site, but we did and just to.
Speaker 4: And also, guys, the rest of them are not too far behind. We just air ship those two hundred, so right, I mean, patience, you'll certainly be getting it fairly soon's.
Speaker 3: These guys are on the water as we speak. You know, we said October, Oh look at that cactus. Oh man, look, oh my god, look at that. This is Foley's baby boy. Show me that scar, big rubber guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, look at that.
Speaker 3: And this, guys, this is the death Forearm hair Forum hair just like a superstar even have a.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, let's see that. Damn. So it's a same boy yep.
Speaker 3: So these are based off the Deathmatch. So people are asking like, where are the cheetah boots. That's different. Look, we got your not there.
Speaker 1: Yet, we'll get it all done.
Speaker 3: We're milking the cactus, so to speak, a pony I long hair for so long, I've never attempted this, but we should.
Speaker 4: Brian, I think you should do it in Philly. Michael Shall Michael's do somehow. I don't know, you should do it in Philly. I think yeah. Oh man, the bloody variant variant wire so cool.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: And also, guys, see this is why you gotta be on Major marks dot Com watching live. You get exclusive news because tomorrow Wednesday, ten am, you can order wa a rash Hawk Animal the Road Warriors in there summer gold outfit. Man Wow, talk about Toyatic Animal.
Speaker 4: Summer of ninety two gold outfits. Look at that nineties packaging. TDD knocked that one out of the park.
Speaker 1: So fun, the unique big Rubber Guy packaging and goddamn those pop Yeah.
Speaker 3: This is l O D picture of them like on a British vacation.
Speaker 1: You know, there you go. They're back back. Yeah, they're backpacking with their shoulder pads through uh through Europe, very very toyat. I could pick those up on collectmajor dot com. Uh. And we are just a.
Speaker 3: Few weeks away, Sunday, August ninth, the big ass Extreme Bash. We're almost here, guys.
Speaker 1: This is it.
Speaker 3: Bubba Devon, Little Spike, Dudley, Smart Mark, Myself, Brian Myers, Andy Wong, all the major marks.
Speaker 1: Confirmed, Eddie Edwards and Alicia Edwards in the house by the way too. Oh wow.
Speaker 3: Get your tickets now Major dot Com. You get a podcast, you get professional photo op autograph from all three Dudley's, plus all the gifts. It's gonna be a great time at the tiki bar, major my ties, get wild food at.
Speaker 1: Klouon the legendary Calouon. Guys.
Speaker 3: Come on, I'm going I.
Speaker 4: Don't want to keep plugging because it's like, you know, obnoxious sometimes, but this is like one of the best values in wrestling.
Speaker 1: Oh, without a doubt.
Speaker 4: Just to meet these guys at a convention would be more we're giving you free stuff at a show. I mean just I don't know, you know, I don't have to keep plugging there. Big As Extreme Bash too here, but check it out. There's probably about fifty tickets left ish, so I would get on.
Speaker 3: Make sure you got to make sure you get your big Ass Extreme Bash shirt from Pro Wrestling Tease. At this point you might have to rush delivery. I got mine in the mail. Be tight cut those sleeves off, big Ass Extreme Bash major to pod tied I shirt. And then every week leading up to the show, we're going to talk about some figs that you could potentially get signed.
Speaker 1: D What do we got this week?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Controversial Ruthless Aggression Adrenaline pack here.
Speaker 1: Why am I? Why is the controversial Brosky?
Speaker 3: They made Bubba way too tall at first, right, big legs, tall.
Speaker 4: Legs, Stacey Keebler legs. They gave Bubba by as there was a running change to kind of de leg him.
Speaker 3: This is a I like this look at the This like my Ruther's aggression Dudley's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this was a short lived feud. Actually on their way out the door headed to TNA Wrestling is really what happened here?
Speaker 3: Got the Yellow Camo Man, such a good two pack. Seeing these figs makes me nostalgic, makes me want to start of Ruth's aggresion collection. When I say start one, I have them. I just to explain them.
Speaker 4: Also, look at all the deco hits those shirts took in final production.
Speaker 1: Holy smokes.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, yeah they that's so Jackson right there.
Speaker 4: I love But no, not one thing on the sleeves or the collar or the sides. Devon lost his wrist tape and his neck deca. Holy smokes, Jacks, Well what about a Ruthless aggression?
Speaker 3: Spike Dudley doesn't quite match. But this is to get signed, bro. It's just a rare boy. It's like if you can find it whatever. But it's like a three hundred dollars plus item. This is Spike Dudley with the kids hardcore title. We talk about the Hawkins and Rider with the title. This is a hardcore title with Spike. It's weird because it's like the classic Superstars logo. But it doesn't say Classic Superstars anywhere, I don't believe.
Speaker 1: But it has the logo very confusing.
Speaker 4: And this is the only depiction of the Boss heel Spike in figure for him period.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, and.
Speaker 4: It's only well he has the classic but like his only roster member, ruthless figure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And Spike was such an integral part of you know, I remember being the Cruiserweight champion around this time. Tuesday wasn't just with the Dudleys, he was his own.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: If someone has this, I would love to see it get signed. Maybe maybe slabbed afterwards. We'll see a slabin, but we'll be there August ninth, Smart Mark.
Speaker 1: He's driving there right now. That's why he's late. He stopped a caloun for a buffet.
Speaker 3: You know what. That's what happened. That's what it was. That's when he didn't get up light the lay. He stopped for breakfast the calories. All right, guys, let's go the news, and the news brought to you by Major.
Speaker 1: Major Restic Figure podcast has a new tag team, Push Garage Beer.
Speaker 3: Scratch that figureage and scratch that beer ridge with Garage Beer.
Speaker 1: Every tag team needs a name, and here it is Major Garage Peer. Garage beer is light, refreshing and made with the highest quality. You can choose between the light beer or my favorite, the line and.
Speaker 5: With only ninety five calories, it's the smart beer to drink.
Speaker 1: I'm Brian Myers, the most professional drink.
Speaker 5: I'm smart, Mark Sterling and I love be You flavored.
Speaker 3: Beer and I'm always ready Matt Cladon and the major Garage.
Speaker 1: Is always open.
Speaker 6: Last time we partnered with garage beer, things got a little out of hand. But this time we're doing things more professional, classic, more class.
Speaker 4: These guys, guys, why can't we enjoy bum more polished?
Speaker 3: Good idea.
Speaker 5: It's a crisp, refreshing partnership. Yeah, Hilton integrity on teamwork and focus.
Speaker 3: All right, I will say there was no major garage.
Speaker 1: It's really invaded Canada yet. Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know, at Carson and Matt's wedding, I was trying to get some major garage beer. Could not find any. So when I get back to the States, maybe a comic con, try to chug some to catch up.
Speaker 1: I would say, you're on for that. How about that, let's do.
Speaker 3: Let's we got that Airbnb, let's fill that for another major garage beer.
Speaker 1: Cory be on Ice when we show up, Yeah and use.
Speaker 3: That hashtag major garage beer. If we choose your picture video, you will win a prize. Who won this week? I'll look at that, Chad Moor Or this is how I got ready for Saturday Night's Mad event with a little major garageber. He's watching the show. He's got some major garage beer. He's got the bucket of beer. I haven't seen the bucket of beer yet. I have not seen either. I've looked a couple of times. Actually, what do you do with the bucket of beer? He just open it and like drink out of the bucket, or you like scoop a cup.
Speaker 1: What do you do? You think?
Speaker 4: No, it's not it's cans in there. You think that's a bucket of beer. I did, Actually, yeah, no way, yeah, I thought it was a bucket of beer.
Speaker 1: I thought that was just ava of beer.
Speaker 3: And that's what are you sure that it's not?
Speaker 1: I'm about ninety nine percent sure there's just cans in there. But imagine if there was, Oh man, listen, I would the chat down the bucket twenty four? There you go.
Speaker 4: It might be a pub exclusive by the way that might have been that might actually might be the answer to our.
Speaker 3: That makes more sense than just a bucket of actual beer. But guys, this listen. I saw this.
Speaker 1: I was shocked.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I'm tipping my cap. I or watching on YouTube Latuni showing off their super Slammers aka wrestling Buddies of Demolition. So much to unpack it. First of all, designed designed by the original artist, Stephanie Scander, who we know and love, has the nose, big thing. No one's done the nose except for I think rings I did, and we.
Speaker 4: Did, and we know. The nose is a It almost like doubles the cost. Yes, and speaking like people think they know about toy making, that nose will double your production costs, which is crazy.
Speaker 1: Something that no one has done since Tanka.
Speaker 3: So I got to tip the cap Toltuni, bring him back the old school, big giant box packaging.
Speaker 4: Everything about this is so fun and awesome and uh normally, I you know, I'm pretty speechless with some of the Lutuni's ideas.
Speaker 1: This one rules great idea. Like you said, tats off to them.
Speaker 4: I think there's definitely certain talents of that that they can make it that are going to be you know, muscats for people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very cool.
Speaker 3: Even you know when we did the Major Buddies, you know, we kicked the tires and doing a box for about five seconds because of how much it would cost, how much the storage would be.
Speaker 4: Shipping, with shipping, it's it's gonna be a tall task. But but if they're gone for me, it makes a great presentation, right, you know?
Speaker 3: I mean that that's unbelievable. I think I'm gonna have this is gonna have to come to my collection Action Smash, I guess actions first maybe And.
Speaker 1: Why is there no picture? I was gonna ask that, why is there no picture of smash? I'm not quite sure. I'm not quite sure. Uh yeah.
Speaker 3: Designed by Stephanie Scander.
Speaker 4: It's got the know you guys don't know she designed the original. So this is the equivalent of like Zombie getting ron Rude after design.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, just just the same. I want to see how they feel. Are they soft? Are they fluffy? But they look great. The box is awesome and I'll certainly be getting it for my collection. Pre Orders open July thirty. First, Oh, I'm sorry. I thought this was gonna be an in stock oh. Expected to ship late August. Okay, so this is a little pre order close bring home all theeaction dot com. Uh, guys, this is gonna be a slow news week because Comic Con is this week. So no one's really gonna be Like I said, I.
Speaker 4: We have this idea to just keep doing fun updates, you know, uh, throughout the week, which I think is is a way to go because it's you guys know, years past. It's almost like an overwhelming amount of information coming out of this week.
Speaker 3: Oh god, it's gonna be. It's gonna be the pod next week. Man, Get get some coffee, get a mad and jump ready for it.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be wild, like a rocky like montage of Deegant ready. Oh yeah, drinks the eggs right now.
Speaker 3: Off title run Toys Shows off Mixed, take a shot, mister X, Is this Danny Davis?
Speaker 1: Not even sure? Does anybody know?
Speaker 3: I think this is Danny Davis in a mass mister X, I guess so you talk about a deep cut, Yeah, this is. I don't know if you can get deeper than this. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Any deeper. We're drowned.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is, but looks cool. I'm very pro wrestling to.
Speaker 3: I don't know if this is out of like one of twenty five. I don't know the deal here. We'll find out, get it. Speaking of exclusives and low runs Zombie Sailor, he's also gonna be a Walmart. Apparently we dropped this. Yeah, he Jeff Jarrett one of five hundred Pinnackle pretty cool.
Speaker 4: I think it's SummerSlam ninety four Jeffers Mabel versus Mabel. So yeah, it'll be in that kind of turquoise kind of picture to obviously a repaint of his Pinnacle, but limited to five hundred is very low. So yeah, we expect to sell out on that. What do you think you're gonna pick it up? I'm a Pinnacle completist at the moment.
Speaker 1: So well, I mean it's only four well exactly, well, I'll keep writing it out. Okay, I think I'm going to join you on that.
Speaker 3: This isn't quite wrestling, but this stuff we got to talk about has Bro, g I Joe, Classified Series, Sergeant's Law, and the Triple T Tag Team Terminator Tank. Oh my god, wow, this is super cool.
Speaker 1: I love it. That's gonna be pretty big. Huh.
Speaker 3: It's a big boy, you know, Sarge. Sarge is gonna have these. He's gonna have a couple less table.
Speaker 1: He's the man, him and Paul.
Speaker 4: I'm hoping to see them at comic and I saw they're gonna bet the Headlock comic booth all all week.
Speaker 3: So Philly Peck and his son met Sarge this week.
Speaker 1: I saw, Yeah, Yeah, but they didn't have this on the table yet. They will.
Speaker 3: They will eventually, and again not quite wrestling, but still wrestling related. Street Fighter Wave one will Roman Reigns teaser, just a little teaser. This is the movie stuff, the movie, the movies. Okay, cool, So I'm sure they're gonna be revealed a comic con. I'm sure there's gonna be a Codias Guyle as well. But there's a little teaser of Romans a Kuma so pretty damn cool. Big shots are, but he's the big shots. Shot up a big oba fami.
Speaker 1: Look at that. Why did this take so long? That's a great question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's been pretty pretty big deal on TV for a while now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, unless maybe is this a second version.
Speaker 1: I'm not quite sure. I don't think. Yeah, I don't think we've seen one so well looks great, looks awesome.
Speaker 3: Uh funko pop debut in these at Fanatics fest WW and Garbage Pail Kids, there was a John Cena and a Rhea Ripley exclusive limited one of two point fifty look cool.
Speaker 1: That's low too, wow, pretty sweet, very very low in John c Nah.
Speaker 3: I'd love if they made a Chelsea to match that. That card that you're going to be on the hunt, I would be on the hunt. Mattel Creations a great place to go. They just do these random drops for Target and Walmart exclusives. I got Haxagem Duggin from there this week. I also got this W Legends thirty two.
Speaker 1: Minor.
Speaker 4: I snagged this whole set and they're out for delivery right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too. So it's Yoko with Mark Henry Earthquake Pilman Build a Dory Funk Jr.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 4: Is that Yoko a keeper because he's depicting like end of his w W front Beard.
Speaker 1: Yoko to me, he is, yeah, yeah, I might have to look into that. I think.
Speaker 3: I think to me Yoko is a definite keeper. Is that is that four Horsemen Pilman.
Speaker 4: There's only been a basic of four or some pilman, So you have to keep that earthquake is a stretch for me, like we were. I like the one they've made in the Hasbro single because that's just the way I like to like picture them.
Speaker 3: See, I already have two earthquakes on display. I have the one where he's like squashing Damien, and I have the natural disasters, So I don't think I need.
Speaker 4: And I have that one that's a keeper, So I don't think there's an Earthwakes keeper. And then Mark Henry, I don't collect people that were on the roster with So yeah, I wish Mark was a little earlier, mostly excited do funk Bro. Oh yeah, especially since Powertown pre order has been two year plus years of waiting.
Speaker 3: Was he supposed to come?
Speaker 1: He was in that set.
Speaker 3: Oh my guys, we're never getting those power towns. I don't think we're ever getting them at this point.
Speaker 1: Rough.
Speaker 3: Oh, Chelsea's calling me, you handle the rest of the.
Speaker 4: News, Okay, de what else we got here? I'm I'm assuming there's Oh, Jazz Wears Vault exclusive Darby Allen. It's actually up right now on the site. I know, Landing Apostle Big Darby Allen guy. We're talking about that this weekend. Fired up about this literally as you can see, the packaging is on fire flame thrower Darby Allen jazz Wear's vault dot Com. Very very fun, exclusive and wildly toyating, so check that out before it's gone.
Speaker 3: We got a bunch of Ringside news here. We got shot Ringside Collectable Summer Slams sale. Now for the hottest figure deals new wood stock from the ball we'll talk about in a bit A Lee, Shawn Michaels, Johnson and ddp Oh These are in Goddamn Best of Retros with Cina Canaan Diesel Oh No, I need those and Elite Greatest Hits one twelve with Jacob I two Roman Reigns, John Cena and Drew McIntyre.
Speaker 1: And up next the Ringside Top Ten to.
Speaker 3: This episode of the Major Wrestling Figure Podcast has been brought to you by Ringside Collectibles, the number one online retailer of Wweaction teams.
Speaker 4: Go to Wrestling Figures dot Com and make a purchase and when you do, use discount code Major at checkout to save ten percent.
Speaker 7: HiT's the rings Top Say you just got twenty feets and your wife the fan of games Ringside top saying got big rubbles since page This is con Bade brings Saha top Ta for over thirty years. John Bruce to Sata trans rings Saha Saha Ta. Make sure you use cold page and for the discout at the air.
Speaker 3: So At number ten, John Senior Worldlife from the volt number nine, Colseum Collection, Canaan Yoko Zuna number eight, ob Femi Elite one twenty one number seven, Jacob By two Ultimate thirty two number six on Cold See Aston Ultimate thirty two number five, Solo so of CoA Elite one eighteen number four, Kine Colst number three, Javon Evans Won twenty six Elite one twenty six number two A J Lee ww from the Vault number one, Penta Elite six. Man He's gonna go Hall of Fame after Oh, he might be in the Hall of Fame. And up next is Weekly Purchases brought to you by Major and Collectmajor dot Com.
Speaker 5: They got you my ass, you have your I got so and I got ricked playing He's Roger Guy and here not gentlemen. Oh yeah, and Brian Mile and Mardonald they're so real. Can you tell the difference Rosaca video style Big Rubber Guys. They're for real eat sold separately on Major bendis dot.
Speaker 1: Com Big Rubber Guys. Collect them all. Collect my guydri dot on my hand. Oh my god, our most underrated product of all time. Shipping now Major dot Com Saboo's Last Match Joey Janella's spring Break nine April eighteen, twenty twenty five from Las Vegas, Saboo versus Joey Janella. It's the one and only Bendy's two pack in history. This makes me wish we made a ton of these. Oh my god, this is so cool. The presentation is so cool.
Speaker 4: Like at Lucy's here right next to me, blood soaked covered Saboo from his last match.
Speaker 1: Saw. I'll look at him right there, Look at that with the dreads that he had, the brains he had that night.
Speaker 3: I kind of want to do a Saboo big Rubber guy like that.
Speaker 1: I mean, pretty freaking epic.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: That's shipping now, unavailable on our website. Collectmajor dot Com, monk Shack dan House and shipping right now. There's so much stuff over on collect Major. People have been getting the Demolition Demolition shipping. I got Raven this week in stock He's unlievable.
Speaker 1: Check them out. Quote the Raven never more removable? Is it? Is it easy to take off? The little wow? Check them out? It's jeorts. I love that. And then yeah, it's just a little little tab those deco hits right there. It's it's so good. Gotta track my boy Scottie down and get some sign But yeah, killer cross shipping, the people, demolitions shipping.
Speaker 3: Let's not talk about Warlord available. Oh we can't forget about Warlord Warlord big Terry. He saw this, he was very appreciative. So this would be coming very very soon. Almost sold out. We're gonna we're gonna make something else with the Warlord sergeant's slaughter in the Camo babyface heel carry Van Eric. A lot of stuff, you guys. A lot of pre orders are shipping too, the macho man. There's a lot of stuff a harcle like Major dot Com. You'll get lost on that site, so go on over check it out. Let's not forget the big rubber guys MLB.
Speaker 1: MLB.
Speaker 4: Mascots like so fun. I gotta get my metts signed like mister Linder.
Speaker 3: A lot of stuff Collectmajor dot com and every single week use the hashtag collect major. If we choose your picture or video, you'll get a prize. Who won this week?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Russell Cartwright one of my favorite brgs to day. That's the bloody Rick Flair?
Speaker 1: Was that?
Speaker 3: Do we do that for a comic com I don't recall.
Speaker 1: We might have.
Speaker 3: Me, I don't know, but a nice bloody Rick Flair and the purple what is that? One of a thousand, one of five hundreds?
Speaker 1: And that went quick? One of my favorites right, very very quick.
Speaker 3: I think it's all gonna be a fronter when I redisplayed my big rubber guys. All right, what do you get, Brian?
Speaker 4: Like I said from the Vault series nine in stock shipping from Ringstun, I grabbed Sean Michaels out of Fomo I never I did not keep. This is from the former Amazon back with Razor from Resume at ten, which I did not keep, so I'm not too sure about that. And then check this at Diamond Dallas Bain. It just just from a Monday Night Wars series that now you can get easily from Ringside. I think that you think you need to keep that My my research here I got that I'm swimming and motel stuff that all needs research, you know what I mean. I gotta make my cuts accordingly. Also shout out to Liam Davis. You got me Hacksaw in a store in the store. Wow, I'm pretty awesome. I mean, like for value, Like I don't know how they're ever gonna make the other hack foreheads the King crownd soft good shirt two different two by fours. I mean the hands like a flag is back there, like you talk about ultimate that is the literally got it all done. So like that's pretty epic and I'm assuming my like Hacksaw Legends four is gonna get come.
Speaker 1: There's no point anymore.
Speaker 3: So that didn't even have thumbs up hands.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah man, damn so pretty epic exchange there. And then this bad boy also Liam Davis, grab for me Intercontinental title four pack. Tell me what you're doing with this beautiful presentation. I've been thinking about this. Pat is a keeper, literally and I think he's the only one.
Speaker 3: I just bought Pat from someone in the Facebook group for thirty bucks.
Speaker 1: So that's all you need to do. I'm gonna basically say the same thing.
Speaker 4: The other three will be on what not loose boys, but Pat and then I also think the two and one you cut the trunks one, you cut the trunks one and you keep the trunks, keep the stooge Pat, and then this Pat and then those are your two pas because the trunk is like a fun not slightly inaccurate. You know, yeah, this is the one so super pumped the pack got something like that. But these are beautiful presentations. I mean, if someone made a project to getting the other three to sign this, I think that would be very very fun thing.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that'd be awesome. Else, did you did you get Deacon Popelin screen? Do you guys get the pro wrestling Tea's the wrestling heroes? Did I love these when they came out, you know, last year or whenever it was, have.
Speaker 4: Their faults and like a freaking letter with them here explaining the situation. No more plastic pins. Now they're with metal screws, added peg holes to the bottom of the feet, new gloss finish. Jake now has a snake and the O ring bend it twisted.
Speaker 1: No more glued.
Speaker 4: Torso Ryan Barkham apology letter pretty nuts? I mean, who does something like that?
Speaker 3: You know, hey, guys, if you ordered this bundle before. Okay, you got it resent to you for free anything which is sent to you, and then every bundle ordered comes with a chase. So I got like a macho man chase.
Speaker 4: Right, So there's my macho regular. They're all one of a thousand, by the way, which is pretty low. Most popular wrestler on hear Vanhausen.
Speaker 1: And then how about.
Speaker 4: Chase Bloody Rick Flair chase that I got here? Man try to sell this to Ken from kNs because he's such a mark for Flair. But yeah, pretty epic, guys. I mean what else you could ask of a company to do something like that?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: There's a company that wants to salvage this line and keep it thriving. I mean, this is a pipe dream what I'm about to say.
Speaker 4: But this is what Power Time would have to do to try to salvage their business, like something this drastic of like, hey, we screwed you over, I'm sorry, We're starting over.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I think the only way Powertown could ever come back is if they made like Series three, didn't tell anybody, and send it to everyone who ever ordered anything.
Speaker 1: Wholes have to be so ridiculous.
Speaker 4: It'd have to make like a bloody Bruiser Brodie variant and just send it to everyone for free.
Speaker 1: Wise were ordered is an apology. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think you need a whole set, not even one figure at this point, set of a sixth ince articulated. So this is my picture right now. This is all the figures standing on the package, which is not completely flat, just to prove that these guys can stand pretty damn good, you know, which is impressive. So and you can pose them and it's just these are just night and no, he's putting his h Look at your Jake package. He's holding his chin. That's the package. Look at the package.
Speaker 1: That's what he's doing. Hold his chip, ship ship, hold this chip.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get those progress. There are more sets coming. We got that confirmed. The other thing I got and some interesting names. Interesting names.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 3: I got a shout out zombie sailor. I got my men on the mission. Unbelievable, unbelievable. The maybe is a work of art. So is mo Like you said, bruh, I kind of I mean something. I wish Mabel twisted by the waist. It was kind of weird that he doesn't, right because the cut would be like pretty ugly accurate. Yeah, it would be strange. But they're beautiful, so beautiful, And I think I only got one set. I think I want like a min on card Orange, you know, just keep it men on card on that Orange set. You know what I'm saying, right, because you're doing that display. I think I might do a display with all the Orange Card figures, right, Yeah, talked about that before. Know if you made up your mind. Yeah, I haven't made up my mind, but I do have to. I have to get these figures just in case, just in case anything else. Well, yeah, shout out to this bad boy here.
Speaker 1: Oh well you're just getting that. Now, what do you do it? Well, I told him to in my way, I'm not sold on it.
Speaker 4: But Epic Toys, I don't know if as a a retro figure ever.
Speaker 1: Had this, like kind of it's a deluxe figure. Yeah, it's like a deluxe retro. It's like a news space like, look at that, dude, It's.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable, Like it might be ddp's best figure ever potentially.
Speaker 4: So anyway, if you see here, it's opens at the top technically resealable and then inside is still the figure right on my blister. Everything else would be kind of like a bonus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So wrestling megastars and Epic toys, they continue to just make like just quality quality, quality, quality stuff, and what they're.
Speaker 3: Doing with the magnet is really working for them, right.
Speaker 1: Which I was leary about until I messed with those nasty boys last week. So very cool stuff. Shout out to them. Maybe maybe may me and Brian Myers like this.
Speaker 3: I haven't displayed my retros yet, and I'm not quite sure if I would put the DDP bang hands on or keep it more like a has Bro.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but that's all I got this week. Right my last thing, I got a touch Upon. I know you don't care, but a lot of people lest they do care.
Speaker 4: We finally got them articulated sports figures. So McFarlane have dropped exclusively to Target at the moment, I guess they're just Target exclusives for the summer. Some of the characters are Target exclusives I've seen with stickers. Francisco Lindora is basically my favorite.
Speaker 1: Met had to have it.
Speaker 4: This is a minty mint one to keep mint. But I got a loose boy right here. A lot of feedback about these and criticism. I will say this at first, So some of those photos, I was crushed. I said, I felt like Joe Shoes. Seeing Masters of the Universe in the theater, I was so crushed. Better in person, more fun in person, more fun out of the pack because they do pose very well and fun. They all come with the stands of their you know league, which is cool. So like I grab saquon this weekend running back from the Eagles, and then these might be interested in this. So when you might know Magic Johnson.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's sick, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Like they they're a lot better in person and now of the box. And when you mess with them the.
Speaker 4: Balls, this is pretty cool. Magnetic Okay, I like that. So that's magnetic for the basketball and the football guys. So that that's a lot of fun. Here's the bird Man. It's probably one of my favorites. Wowt imposed here. So these I have to support because this has been my dream line, right, I've been talking about since we started this show for almost ten years, particulated sports figures.
Speaker 1: What the company against is mc farland, dude, So finally got done.
Speaker 4: I got support. Are they perfect? Far from some of the likenesses are unique. I mean the price point, they're nineteen ninety nine. It's not like you're really going nuts.
Speaker 1: He's a pretty small for McFarland figure. Huh uh Yeah.
Speaker 4: I also, I mean some of the basketball dudes are taller. It's just like I was talking out loud with shoes, Like there's just first off, this the helmet on the baseball guys is driving me nuts because.
Speaker 3: You explain the helmet thing, I don't get it.
Speaker 4: Okay, So if you bet like Lindor is a bad example because he's a switch hitter, but he also doesn't wear No one in the major leagues wears a helmet like this, but they call it the little league helmet with two flaps.
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 4: You wear pending of your radial lefty, whatever ear is facing the picture is covered just one got it? Nobody Like there's almost like the equivalent of like, uh, putting knee pads on a guy who doesn't.
Speaker 1: Wear nee pads. Got it?
Speaker 4: Okay, just makes sense. It's just a weird thing to do in an I soar and its bizarre. And I also feel like the fix is so easy. It's just a mold, you know. So like if they're making two helmets, you know, I'm assuming this is two pieces and you just attach you know, the face of the guy in the head and you just make it appropriate. Like I don't understand why they would do that or if that was just a mess up. And the other thing I'm talking about loud with shoes. I know they can't do the tattoos, and I know they're not gonna do all the branded things like you know, Nike shoes or whatever. But still give me like the deco hits so they pop or there's something, you know what I mean, Like everything's just too plain. Like the bagloves are just gloves, you know what I mean. Right, Like if you give me the white or whatever color, you know, kind of splice it. They make it, give it a little bit more of a vibe. And I know that that costs money, but.
Speaker 3: There might there might be like a legal reasoning though too.
Speaker 4: You can I think they can get close ish or not, you know, like I said, not make them Nikes or whatever, but a lot of fun. And like I said, I would be such a massive hypocrite to not support especially they made a met I mean, I gotta get it. So I'm excited I'm excited to see where they go.
Speaker 1: I hope they make more.
Speaker 4: I mean they're making football, basketball, hockey, baseball, like all in this form so and now they're splicing in these legends like the football guys have Troy Aikman and Jerry Rice two legends, and then there's Larry and Magic with the basketball.
Speaker 1: So I think it's very exciting. Another wave of a series two anything that's another thing nothing yet, which is like maybe a comic con support because I want more for sure.
Speaker 5: Here we are Mark and Bryan from the future, retroactively adding in the major mark purchases of the week. Right if we're here major purchases of the week, let's start out right here.
Speaker 1: Bought a ferry ticket Island in Vancouver.
Speaker 5: Oh you did, yes? Yeah, so I got this week Look at the scene a family photo. Let's go Alex Mahone. I just missed out on last week's cut off, but I wanted to share that I went with my brother and his two sons to meet John Cena. Wrestling has always been very big in my family, and my youngest nephew just started watching wrestling last year, and like many other kids, he instantly gravitated towards John John Cena. It was great getting to be a part of his first wrestling meet and greet experience, and that he got to meet his favorite restaurant on top of it. Warms my heart that wrestling fandom will continue onto the next generation of my family.
Speaker 1: That rules.
Speaker 4: That kid's given me the vibes that like Madison gives me a disney when she meets a princess.
Speaker 5: Hmmm, wasn't that the best? Yeah, the first time.
Speaker 1: That week tell me magic stuff that can't be Oh my god.
Speaker 5: The video of her of my daughter meeting tinker Bell for the first time.
Speaker 4: I watched a couple of pictures of her doing those meet and greets, and like her face, I've never seen her face like that any any other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 5: It's the best.
Speaker 1: It's like wild, like holding a breath.
Speaker 5: Man, here's something that I would love. Very rare. Dan Dison is a rare boy.
Speaker 1: I think Brusky has that. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I picked up this super rare Scotty to HoTT he Worm Plushy. I've been after it for years in the Breskie was selling all this stuff.
Speaker 4: Scotty's kind of like in that like you had to live it to realize how over he was, you know, same like a mister. You tell people mister Kennedy was like the most popular wrestler of two thousand and seven. They be like like, no, this guy was, you know Eugene, Like remember the summer of Eugene. Scotty was freaking over at one point.
Speaker 5: Man, Well he still gets massive pops.
Speaker 1: We'll be talking like that about Fandango one day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hey, did you know that he owns that Scotty owns the music? Really so that song is yeah, yeah, yeah, that song is just like the Hardy Boys.
Speaker 1: It was like bought from Yeah, that's I thought it was.
Speaker 5: The only thing WW added to it was turn it up. So he can't start the song with turn it up, but he can use the song. I'd say, you should say turn it down.
Speaker 1: Turn it down so can remind me. They claim they like got over like by accident, not on their part, but the company didn't mean to get over for sure.
Speaker 5: And then they were like, gos sh it got it? Uh saw your purchase this week Joe Hirsky and he said.
Speaker 4: I got to He was about to play with it on the floor here and on boxing. Figured there's so many options like, I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: I've met a lot of wrestlers, and I've gotten a lot of autos. Is Joe Hirsky by the way, But never before had I had the chance to bring a wrestler the first of their newest figure. Here I present the first signed ultimate Edition Hacksaw Jim Duggan. He asked how I got it, and I explained that Target just started to ship them out. He and his wife were excited to see it in hand, and then gave me a beautiful three color autograph. Haaksaw is a true legend, and I was happy to share a unique moment.
Speaker 1: Amazing yep, I got mine. I'm ready to open.
Speaker 4: And then I got a couple extras for Kencon three August sixteenth, Wennbrook, New York.
Speaker 1: Hacks will be in the house.
Speaker 5: We got some very rare autos here Kyle Yates. I got both of these. On Saturday, I snagged a duel signed and PSA slabbed Macho Hogan WrestleMania five piece that's crazy crazy. Also got this sign boss Man original promo with PSA served. While I'm focusing back on my signed figures, I will be thinning out my sign promos. I think these are two that I'll keep though Grail pieces for sure.
Speaker 1: Five. It's ridiculous, that's wild.
Speaker 5: Those promo collectors top shelf, Troy, I spent a lot of money on a piece of paper. I love the magazines.
Speaker 1: Look at this.
Speaker 5: Scott Watkins added a few more bangers to my ever growing WWF and ww signed magazine collection this week. Been on the hunt for brother Love for a minute. It was more difficult to find than I thought he'd be. Could not pass up these rare Warrior and Heenan signed magazines too.
Speaker 1: So cool.
Speaker 5: First and only time I've ever seen this w CW Heenon Only the second time I've seen this Warrior. Now on to Wrestle Con in SummerSlam, where I hope to score triple h is missing signature on his DX magazine.
Speaker 1: It's so tough to get Hunter's autograph, and obviously that's gonna make that unbelievable. I think.
Speaker 4: I think autograph magazines are very undervalued in the space. Not only they look great, I think like there's a lot of value there that you know invest.
Speaker 5: Now, when Bruce was like the most popular podcaster in the world, he didn't do any like signatures things like on their lives hancel.
Speaker 4: But he got to really also think he did and he didn't. Like I think sometimes those decisions to come from like do they have a lot of stuff? Right, and he doesn't have a lot of stuff. True one classics classic superstar that is not that easy to come by. But at that time, now, since you know, it tells me a couple more things.
Speaker 1: But oh yeah, you do great, you know.
Speaker 4: I know Ken kenus Kin's always like eh, like you know, like like I'm bringing in Steve Karina.
Speaker 1: Well he was going to do.
Speaker 4: The whole point was he was going to do a seminar cap but I was talking Ken, my guy's like, oh, you know his one figures needs to have you figures one hundred plus dollars and you know that's kind of really it for merchandise. And same with like Spike Dudley, Like we talked abound the show. Spike's got that belt pack that's three Like people just don't have that. You know, Yeah, it's tough.
Speaker 5: He's not doing the seminar anymore.
Speaker 4: Uh No, we had a travel hiccup, but he still will be a creative pro and Ken con and my whatnot all on the same day got it seminar had to be canceled.
Speaker 5: This made me real nostalgic. What abat a bunch of figures on the floor, Nate.
Speaker 1: That's about twelve dollars and product there.
Speaker 5: Have you ever been like me and had that figure itch that just wouldn't go away and you were too scared to scratch? Well, I scratched at big time.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 5: My buddy asked if I wanted an extra detol that he was getting rid of, and I said, oh, hell yeah, I know just the thing to display in it. So in the last week I hit up a few shops and got over thirty carted Star Wars Episode one Phantom Menace figures for a combined probably one hundred and fifty bucks. I already have series one and a few other figs from the line on display in a miscellaneous Star Wars case. But I love this movie so much I can finally give it its own case that it rightfully deserves and will look so wizard.
Speaker 4: Back to what we always say, it doesn't have to be, you know, a trillion dollar thing. You know, it can just be, like he's saying, like something that matters to him.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: I would if I had to get rid of everything. The last two things to go would be the Star Wars Power of the Force, which is worth nothing, and then the Hasbros, which is worth something.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it just happens to be what my thing is, the Hazards, and they are worth money. Well, actually, I mean half the set, not really right. The first ones are pretty easy for the most part to come by, and then like then it gets scarce.
Speaker 5: Yeah, leave it, yeah, probably loose. Yeah, you probably still get it for like fifteen bucks or something.
Speaker 1: Right, They're not going to kill you.
Speaker 5: Look at that display. Matt Jimpson Brazinski scooped this necka street scene during the Thursday night flea market in the Facebook group. Works great to display my vintage food Fighters and modern nine to five Warriors. Food Fighters not enough to play on the on the pod.
Speaker 4: I know I had some too. They were very popular and for a brief moment when in my childhood. But I do think that's a great The turtle thing is a great way to display those genius.
Speaker 5: That turtle thing can display a lot. Yeah, sure, all right, that's it. I guess we're going to the Q and A. Uh you is that time again of the show. Justcratch that itch. Ask the boys what you want to.
Speaker 8: Know you You better make sure that your question is good, like what's your mount rushmore fingus from your childhood? Jump on X and use the tag ask major Pod and it'll get you hard. If they read your question on air, you'll get a prize. Now that's super rare. You better be smart, professional and complete. Then maybe the boys will pick you, but the Q will need this sweet all.
Speaker 3: Right, guys, Q and A. Every single week use the hashtag ask major Pod. We will answer your question, send your prize next week the major market questions of the week. We'll be back when.
Speaker 1: Mark is back. Uh.
Speaker 3: Indeed, do you have both those questions? Here's my question from hul Comania in nineteen eighty. We always discussed our newest purchases, But what is something that you've recently sold from your collection? Two weeks ago, I sold my English version Hogan workouts at hashtag ask major Pod. Yeah, we talked about this last week, buying and selling.
Speaker 1: I didn't think who has sold anything Hogan? I thought he just holds onto it all.
Speaker 3: Well, he's teased for months that he's he's going to be out.
Speaker 1: No way.
Speaker 3: I hope not. But uh, you know guest bedroom in his home. Yeah, I talked about it a few months ago. I sold some things on heritage, some prototypes. But there's always things big and small that I'm getting rid of. We talk about all the time. You buy something, let's say it's a Mattel and then you know Ringside does it from the vault and it's so much better and you got to.
Speaker 1: Up upgrade me constantly. Yeah, I literally have to go through and find that passon to switch I.
Speaker 4: I just got them money and it war hog into it didn't show it off then like hell, I think I'm gonna cut that legends when with the long tights.
Speaker 1: Yep, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of decisions we made, especially in this error that we're living in Mattel. Yeah, there's a lot of things. What's up, baby, that'd be great, thanks uh Water and coff he would be awesome, Thank you service. No, baby, we're doing the podcast.
Speaker 3: Baby, you got to get out of here. This is uh, this is Chelsea's sister's dog, Butter. I don't know why people want to see that Mark has arrived a little late power. We're gonna have to find you five hundred from Fraggle Rock. I made it, made it, Mark made it. Hey, I'm sorry, I just got to get out of here. FaceTime get lost. She's like FaceTime and her sister like, we gotta get out of here.
Speaker 5: Podcast.
Speaker 1: Uh Mark, We're at the Q and a segment how how is Calhoun? We know where you stand? We know where you and Teddy Goods had a little late lunch.
Speaker 5: That was very good. That is a very good idea. Do they do breakfast?
Speaker 1: That could No, I don't think they do. Yeah, I think for me they would so early. I mean they have the eggs from like the fried rice, right, so they could just do some eggs.
Speaker 5: Some I'm sure Andy would whip something up great. He would do whatever if I called him in advance.
Speaker 1: You have you in his home Mark. We're talking about have you sold anything lately from your collection? Not just certified or whatnot? He doesn't sell anything like.
Speaker 5: A bit like a big part of my collection.
Speaker 4: I will say this, I've been moment through my storage in it. I made a whole whatnot show that's that's in the next two weeks of just sports stuff that I cut for my storage in it, and it was probably fifteen percent of it, and it's I was able to do like a forty five auction maybe more even items show and that's the stuff I cut.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, I'm going through the toy room right now, you know, building it and things that don't make the display are going to get cut. So I'm going to be selling them, whether it's on you know, on eBay, on whatnot, or like having an adventure choice or just come and buy my entire storage unit.
Speaker 4: I think that was the same. I come to Jesus like thing. I had, like one of like if this is just sitting here in this ben in the storage unit, right, what am I doing? Especially if you have no plans to ever expand it?
Speaker 1: Could it possibly go at least not at the moment. Yeah, time to cut and strut baby.
Speaker 5: So I just cut a lot of my Black series. My Black Series was an entire detoll, and I cut it down to one square in the detoll, just top top guys, top dower guys.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna where are those going to Timmy's house? Are you going to actually sell them?
Speaker 5: To be honest, I put them all in a bag. I keep saying that I'm gonna do a loosey whatnot, like an only Lucy whatnot. But then every time I'm about to do a whatnot, I have all this great package stuff, so I go, I'll put the Lucy one off. So now I just have probably like one hundred Lucies that I gotta sell.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's a great show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Who's Lucy?
Speaker 4: Who is Lucy? What about your guys questions? I thought this was a good one. Chris d Giovanni, Chris dg at, Chris dg five to five. Who is someone that has a couple of Motel figures but is not currently under a Legends country that you would like to see back because there's still meat on the bone?
Speaker 1: Hashtag ask major.
Speaker 3: Bob Okay, someone who has had a contract does anymore? Their back just came back.
Speaker 4: Hacksaw just came back first on the game to mind for me as the guy who's taking over the convention scene when he said he wasn't gunn.
Speaker 1: And that's Rick Martel. Yeah, I mean you could redo that model. You can do the baby blue model. You can put him in Monday Night Wars and get that jacked nineteen Martel.
Speaker 5: So he's been doing a bunch of uh cons.
Speaker 1: He did big event. I know that.
Speaker 4: I don't know if he enjoyed it so much or made so much money, or he's doing wrestle, isn't he he's doing wrestle or oh.
Speaker 5: Okay, I thought he was.
Speaker 1: He's doing it, he's doing He's doing his thing. But that was the first one that came to mind.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, we've had so many, but there's still some Macho Man's. I want, I want that ultimate wrestling he seven, I want the wedding.
Speaker 4: That would be what's old is new for sure with Macho even I would say, like Sergeant Andrea, but that they're not They really had a lot of stuff and not you know, obviously Macha Man just has never ending looks.
Speaker 1: So that's different, right, What about like a carry von Eric? I mean yes, I mean, I mean, I'm sure people are tired of paying five hundred dollars for his elite.
Speaker 3: So Jack Barron in the chat saying, al keem for one man gang, Well, we don't roll that one man game.
Speaker 1: We never even got it, so that would be a home run for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of a lot of good ones out there, for sure. Rick Flair.
Speaker 1: He's another one. I feel like he's right there, like they did so many looks of him.
Speaker 4: But yeah, the only got that one ultimate on the way out, So obviously there's things like that that can and now they're doing blood a bloody Flair would roll, but.
Speaker 5: They never really did, Like when I would want is that the suit one that you guys did right promo? I mean they did a couple suit Rick flairs, but yeah.
Speaker 3: Jack By runs on fire in the chat Marty Jeannetti, I mean that's a I think that goes out saying because they keep making these single Shawns and doesn't mean he says, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: He cruis his sting, But like what, we got a lot of good things.
Speaker 4: Things another one that I think they can't. They got all the iconic moments. He would just be making different outfits at that point. They're no no ultimates a good point. Yeah, sting miss no like interchangeable hands. He missed the ultimate train right and you can do that. Yeah, yeah, that'd be a good one. What about Mark's question? We have Mark's question.
Speaker 5: I didn't pull a question here. Toby eighty seven at jen Chow three sixteen across All Toy lines. What's your favorite collector's case.
Speaker 3: Bro, I'm a sucker for a collector's case. It's funny because I didn't. I just think it's a nice backsdrop in my toy display. And that's something they don't really do anymore where Like back in the day, like every toy line, even if it was like a short lived like a Beetlejuice, they got the collector's case.
Speaker 1: Unlet's not I'm crazy.
Speaker 4: Do you think that's because like storage and like bins has become such a thing and they weren't back then. Maybe like you can go get a tote the Target for five bucks while you're going to buy the twenty dollars you know Beetlejuice.
Speaker 3: But I always thought it was something more like you're bringing it to like Grandma's house.
Speaker 1: But you can still do that's nice. Good. Yeah, they make every goddamn size known to man, see through not seat. I mean, I don't know. That's probably probably what did it to the wayside. It would be my guess.
Speaker 3: I still want to make a collective case for Major, but I I love him. I love the artwork and if you really look at it, most of them are not officially licensed by the toy company that represented doing the show. But yeah, like it goes to the toy line, but it's not made by the company necessarily. Some are Some are do you guys ever have, like for the Power of the Force, Like that C three PO case I did.
Speaker 1: Actually that was a cool case.
Speaker 5: Michael Menior had that and I was so jealous, Michael, that's a cool case.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 5: The only one that really makes me itchy is the Glube one you know.
Speaker 1: That off.
Speaker 4: Where Yeah you need it, He's friendly center, And then that one that one does not go up and like it's like thirty bucks everywhere, Like it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not hard to get right, you don't have theocase.
Speaker 4: I have both cases, but they're in my storage. In it at there's two. I mean glubit has bro Sorry, Oh okay, okay, yeah got it scared me for a second.
Speaker 5: There was a great he Man Masters one that I had that I have like some memories, and that was the only one I kind of and I do actually remember traveling with it. I remember putting, Wow, the guys in it and then going to Grandma's like like Groskie said, that's what I sort of thought that they were used for I had a big toy box and then I'm going to Grandma's. I gotta put some shit in.
Speaker 3: When did cases stop? Like mid nineties?
Speaker 1: That's just like three b I was like one of the last times I can remember it. That's ninety six, right, I can't think of anything, well, Turtles ninety nineties early, that's.
Speaker 3: Early nineties, yes, earlier.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking like power, the forced seat, three bo cases like.
Speaker 5: Jurassic Park is like ninety three, right, the toys they have one, I don't know. I don't think they did, so that's my point. You would think Jurassic Park, if they made you would, Yeah, they would, but I don't think they did.
Speaker 1: So it's an early nineties things for sure. I'm a sucker for him.
Speaker 3: I think every toy line that I have on display that has a case that I am aware of that I know about I have on display just my thing, all right, scure some good housekeeping YouTube dot Com slash at major Dibbit pod. We just did redid Brian's tom and people are loving it, right.
Speaker 5: Mark, Yeah, I wasn't sure how that was going to work with the algorithm and all that stuff, but I kind of painstakingly color corrected the whole.
Speaker 4: Thing feedback, not liking the camera that that was shot, and so Mark did us a solid and remastered it.
Speaker 5: I wanted to see X.
Speaker 1: I believe version of is that what those Star Wars tape.
Speaker 5: Remastered? I didn't know if I could make a big difference, but after messing around with it for a little while.
Speaker 1: I read like ten comments and they were all like, oh, well, much better.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I mean, you know, it's a little bit better. But I wasn't sure that was gonna go. But it went pretty good.
Speaker 3: And then we also have the one like the store in the middle of nowhere. That's when I did not foresee doing that well. Is doing very, very wesh. You guys are loving it.
Speaker 5: Exactly what Brosky did not want to happen. It has more views than the most expensive toy.
Speaker 3: What's I want every blog to do well. I wanted that other one we got to do even better. But I'm glad they're doing well. Brian filling with Swaggle this week.
Speaker 4: Holy cow, it's something else, guys out of nowhere. Me and Dylan get into it in the middle of this freak toys. Sheboygan, Wisconsin, and we decide who can buy Shane Douglas the best gift in the store.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so stay tuned.
Speaker 5: Wow, yep, hey, I guess I will say this. This is pretty cool. You know, you guys did that big day where you went and toy hunted three places. Yeah right, yep, spoiler or peek behind the curtain, all those run the same day you guys changed shirts. Come on, Mark, what the But anyway, that one day netted us one hundred and ninety thousand views.
Speaker 3: It's pretty great. And that's as of now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, sick. We got we got to plan something else like that. Yeah, I have a slight plan. I'll talk to you guys off air.
Speaker 3: Well, we got me and Chelsea. Uh, we're gonna film something at comic Con. But I don't want it to be just all right, here's the reveals. Three weeks later, we got to think of a gimmick, something fun at comic Con.
Speaker 5: Said the first time you took Chelsea on a big hunt, you did take her to Toys r US Early on in the podcast.
Speaker 1: That's is pretty doesn't let down experience.
Speaker 5: I mean that means you.
Speaker 3: Chelsea gets a target a Walmart. I bring the toy all Ye the same, that's true.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Patreon dot com, slash, Major w Podmajor marks dot com. Sign up today, the community, the family, the subscription service. Every single week we give away a prize to a new and old subscriber.
Speaker 5: Who do we got Henry? Henry Henry is the new one, Henry Sanchez, I believe. And uh the another one is Randy Suffern.
Speaker 3: That is the Oh yeah, I know that name. Guys get this podcast early in ed free the bonus episodes. We did the bonuses. It's toy story. It's me and Chelsea against uh To, Neil and Brian Myers. Watch along.
Speaker 1: You have figured. I sec that's right.
Speaker 3: Let him breathe myself, silver lining my ass, Matt anythings, Oh baby, he's happy our the packer checker, Billy Peck. Billy's been doing such a great job. He interviewed for the Major five Tugboat Guy this week. It was a great, very timing episode, very timely and just a great episode. Billy's been doing a great job. What's going on with He's happy hour? So you guys did two back to back ones.
Speaker 5: Yeah that was last month.
Speaker 1: In this month, Okay, who how's he doing?
Speaker 5: I think a little bit better. You know, he's got a shot at the n W, A shot.
Speaker 1: Coming w, a booking coming out. I like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: They strap him up, Billy, Strap him up, Billy.
Speaker 5: You didn't hear much from he does like apparently does like a vacation month with his family, like every summer or something. He was he was gone beach a.
Speaker 3: Well, guys, we got you know, the the hard foundation up. You get the card has the are we up to date with the cards? Everyone's getting their cards?
Speaker 1: Way mark? What's that next card?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 5: That next card is is out?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I'm excited.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, hey, speaking of you know whatever?
Speaker 1: I got this.
Speaker 5: You know I got one of the ultimate gifts back in return to Cender or whatever. Okay, now here's the crazy thing is whoever got it wrote on the package what the fuck.
Speaker 1: They were?
Speaker 5: What the fuck what? And it's sent back to me. And I know this name, Anthony Segers. He's been around for a long time. I don't know if he was confused about the package, but anyways, I opened it up. He was one of ten.
Speaker 3: What a ten?
Speaker 1: Wow? That's so weird.
Speaker 3: So I got to get that.
Speaker 5: I got to get with Anthony. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he was kidding. He's going through and his wife sent that back.
Speaker 3: Whoa geez speculating, Well, guys, the Other Ultimate is coming out, like as we speak, Mark, you might already have it, actually, the Other Ultimate, Yeah, but then August should be the next Ultimate and it was shipped to you. Really yeah, Well I guess you don't have it yet.
Speaker 5: But I just got back from like six days on the.
Speaker 1: Road a lot of packages. I think you'll know you might.
Speaker 3: If you want to advertise your product or service, hit us up. Major Podcasts at gmail dot com. Pro Wrestling Tea's get your Pro Wrestling Teas, Major de Pod Merch, Major rewind j. George takes you on a trip down Major memory Lane every other week, and then we have From the Vault every other week. What's what's going on from the Vault?
Speaker 5: Mark, Well, we're still catching up on your careers. I was talking about this. Mant's at the Ring of Honor said, yeah, he really loves the developmental podcast.
Speaker 1: Really, I mean, we do just kind of speak very candidly.
Speaker 5: And then I started talking about how it was meant to never be heard by the public, but they're up there, and then Trent, I haven't heard I haven't heard many people listening to him, but like like feedback on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't heard anything.
Speaker 5: This is the first time I heard it. But I was like, oh, well, he apparently Mance Warner is listening to him, okay, And then Trent overheard the conversation and he wanted to listen to him.
Speaker 1: So really, I would love to wrestling. Still. I love like a trend's feedback on just life, right.
Speaker 5: I love chatting with Trent.
Speaker 1: I just picture him just playing video games and not even knowing what day of the weekend, like forty years old.
Speaker 5: Yes he's got a wife.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fucking crazy, Like the way he downloaded like the Delta app Like I don't even like, I can't.
Speaker 1: He doesn't that, there's no way he's like frequent flyer. But oh guy, he's bored in Zone eight. Yeah, I can't picture anything.
Speaker 5: I've done a lot of growing up in the last ten five years.
Speaker 1: I got to see.
Speaker 5: I believe it because he seems like a pretty put together guy.
Speaker 1: I was Plasma forty, Chipotle every day, video games.
Speaker 3: I don't know how well Mark, I'm glad you made it I'm glad that you had that caloun breakfast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eggs and eggs with Andy's a little He's a little ship faced.
Speaker 5: Well and get retroactively added in the major Mark purchases of the week.
Speaker 1: So oh, very cool cool.
Speaker 3: And then uh, Dylan and Mark Dylan and Mark Dylan and Billy thank you for for behind the scenes getting this all done. Timmy helped a little.
Speaker 5: Bit too, huh uh. No, Billy ended up posting that thing.
Speaker 3: Oh, Billy, Billy, Billy is the best. D's the best.
Speaker 1: What a dream team we got over here?
Speaker 5: Hey, uh so I Broski since I wasn't here in the beginning of the show. I had six days on the road.
Speaker 1: He's a real wrestler, folks.
Speaker 3: How many those days were your wrestling?
Speaker 5: Twice?
Speaker 1: Okay, so I hate what people? Well, how many days were working?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: Well, well, do you not count my managing as working?
Speaker 3: No, okay, that'll count that count.
Speaker 5: Then I did it all.
Speaker 4: I had three matches in a row. Two of them were outside, and then the third one I went through a table covered in.
Speaker 5: Lucy's like in the same home. Or three days in a row, three days in a row. Yeah, I had real matches. And I did just want to bring this up. Friday Night, beyond wrestling, Orange Cassidy does a secret show or something or whatever. Okay, it was I'm not even kidding, the best show I've ever been a part of.
Speaker 1: Really, just Benny and Brice were very boned up about that.
Speaker 5: Exp' I can't even exclain. You know, you go to at most indies, there's probably fifty people that don't want to be there. Somebody's mom, right, the guy that got dragged. So imagine on a Friday night, three hundred and fifty people in a bar who only went because the only person advertised was Orange Cassidy. Yeah, so they're all in there. They are wrestling fans that are.
Speaker 1: Would be like Rosky's Master planned to kill it at the gimmick table. I'm here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But anyway, they're all fans that love Orange Cassidy and all fans that wanted to be there. So it was just an entire night with super vibes. I'm happy to have been involved. It was awesome. It was awesome. Anybody who was who was there gotta treat because it's never gonna be streamed anywhere.
Speaker 1: Wow. That's wow, that's awesome. Well, guys, what a what a what a pod?
Speaker 3: We made it happen by enemies, necessarily major pod happens. We had the big Comic Con next week. Mark, you said, no, comic you don't want to come week.
Speaker 5: I got that that benefit show for Rebel on Friday night.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, you're going.
Speaker 5: I am going.
Speaker 1: It's very nice to go.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be Comic Con. We're gonna be rapping.
Speaker 1: Out like a kind of a Rick Rude. He's going Comic Con. SmackDown Comic Con.
Speaker 5: Really, I am.
Speaker 3: To talk about a crazy schedule. So right now, I'm in Canada Wednesday tomorrow, I have to fly from First of all, she lives on an island, so it's like it's gonna take me forever to get to San Diego.
Speaker 1: She grew up previous night. Yes, now like Long Island where you like, yeah, you need to take up every Yeah.
Speaker 5: So anyway, price of eggs on those islands are yeah. This guy through the roof.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: So anyway, got Comic Con tomorrow for a preview night Thursday morning, I'll do it. Then we had the Walmart live stream. Then I gotta fly to SmackDown. Luckily, SmackDown is in Oakland, so it's not too far away, but it's still a flight do SmackDown Friday. I have a flight Friday night after SmackDown back to Comic Con. Do Comic Con Saturday Sunday fly back.
Speaker 5: But that's like, that's normal for you. That's not for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, very very cool. You got snubbed on this, Brosk. You could have been in this. I could have. I'm probably gonna get snubbed at Comic Go. Actually, the belt, the White Belt is not even in this thing.
Speaker 3: They need me, Bill, Maybe they're saving it for a nice little reveal at Comic Con.
Speaker 1: Don't They'll signed a bunch of Japanese down.
Speaker 3: I mean, the fact that I was told, hey, we don't need you for this panel makes me feel like makes you feel like I'm not gonna get any rosy. I'm optimistic, me too, I like Jeff Jarrett, delusionally optimistic too, I think, But I'm also a realist.
Speaker 4: The Powertown stuff will be shipping soon, and Bros's gonna get them until I feel it.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 5: Well, on that note, I'm very optimistic. All right, we're out of time.
Speaker 1: One of the.
Speaker 3: Join the community at majormarks dot com and get access to exclusive content, behind the scenes footage and become a member of the Major family.
Speaker 4: You get bonus episodes on our careers, wrestling figure history, and exclusive interviews with our friends and legends in the business.
Speaker 1: Each month.
Speaker 5: You also get early access to YouTube videos and of course, the weekly podcast, ad free and breaking news updates, brand news.
Speaker 3: Shows featuring oh Baby.
Speaker 4: Also by selling trade in our exclusive Facebook community where people have become friends in real life.
Speaker 5: Certain memberships include merch like monthly trading cards and quarterly mystery gifts.
Speaker 3: Become a Major Mark at joinmajormarks dot com today