Speaker 1: With Linchintaco on Orlando's rock station one on one one w JR. I just heard from a pod. Maybe you caught their set at Welcome to Rockville over the weekend.
Speaker 2: We walked in, we walked into the gates of Rockville. We'd run out for a second and walked back in right when they were in the last three or four songs.
Speaker 3: Great set.
Speaker 1: Chumley did a great interview with the band as well, which she can catch on all of our jar social platform. In all the Rockville coverages there, I mean, there is just oodles of.
Speaker 3: I almost said oodles. I can't believe you just spit that word out. Damn it.
Speaker 1: We'll talk more Rockville later this hour too. If you got something you want to share with us, you can hit us on the text line.
Speaker 3: It was great to see so many of you out there. It was a warm one a little bit.
Speaker 1: It was a warm one in Jacksonville, too, where fifty cars caught on fire at one of the parking garages at Jacksonville International Airport. Seriously started with one car, spread to forty nine others.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because if it's a garage fire, think about it.
Speaker 1: It just goes down. It's kind of like Dominoes. I wonder if it was one of these electric cars that I had a battery issue, because.
Speaker 2: You're a pretty big chance of it.
Speaker 1: You're about doubt a lot. Yeah, Duvall Mobile Methal album. Yeah, it could be anything. Then we're not ragging Duvall. Trust me.
Speaker 3: I was born there, so Douval So yeah, go and you park at the airport and leave town. Man, you get back. All you want to do is just get home. That's for you, You know what.
Speaker 2: You just walk up, see the burnt car, and you say, I'll deal with this.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow, as as I do.
Speaker 2: If there's ever a missing bag at the airport, I say, you know what, I think I'm gonna wait around on this and deal with it tomorrow. I can drive back here and deal with that. But in this case, you can't even drive back because you don't have a car.
Speaker 1: Speaking of missing bags, I forget where I saw it. I saw this over the weekend. Some news outlet did a story that we told you about. I think we talked about it last year. There's an airport in I think it's Japan. Yeah, they've never lost a single piece of luggage in thirty years. It's pretty impressive.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Anyway, But anyway, Yeah, if I walked out truck was burnt up in that garage, pat, I would look at it and.
Speaker 3: Would just be mildly curious.
Speaker 2: No, I would see forty nine others whatever, and I would turn around, walk out, walk out of that garage where there's better cell coverage, and go uber or lift.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 2: Here's don't even I don't for the airport on another sidetrack. I don't even bother calling relatives to pick me up anymore. I just that's almost at the level of help me move. Yeah, it really is. I mean, if it's your wife or and you haven't seen them, you know, in a week or something, that's totally fine. That's a different story. I'm talking about in general, Like my buddy and I are flying out of the keys, I'm not calling a family member.
Speaker 1: The other thing, too, is let's use Orlando International Airport as an example. That's a long haul for just about everybody who lives in the general central Florida area unless you live right out there by the airport. Yeah, it is like right parked as far away from just about everybody as you can be, and it's it's.
Speaker 2: Through a very highly high traffic area. And even if you know somebody who lives out there to pick you up, they still have to drop you off, which is back this way.
Speaker 3: It becomes a three hour round trip.
Speaker 2: See I see, you know, airport wise, if I see a flight that's not out of Sanford Orlando, I got a pit in my stomach. I hate to say it, it's just it's kind of like taking a cruise out of South Florida, because when you get back from the cruise, you're.
Speaker 3: Now you get a three hour drive. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: A couple of women who probably should have taken uber from Arizona facing charges after police were called about eleven thirty at night reports of a child wandering around a parking lot. The mothers of the weeks, mothers of the year. So here here's here's four kids, four young kids discovered ultimately in this car unlocked. We're just left there by these two women who went out and under the guys, if we're gonna go use the restroom, is what they told police. Re emerged several hours later, and it's been several hours later by this time, the police have arrived. They've been looking for the parents of these kids, and here they come. The one tries to initially say that they were just using the bathroom and it was in a bar, and then there was something about she went to caramel cookie, which the cop goes, you mean crumble cookie. But it was just Eventually they copped to the cops that yeah, they had gone drinking for a few hours and left the kids in the car. Oh well, also they did leave them though, with a bag of weed if that you.
Speaker 2: Know, found her going up and down here she took us to the car.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one sleeping on the right and the other one serious, share your.
Speaker 1: Kids have been here four hours hours?
Speaker 3: Where have you been?
Speaker 1: I went in one of those backroom really because we got to call it out forty five minutes ago from people walking around and send us all your daughter running around in the parking lot, no parents around them. Well, when I was looking through the car to find like any idea in the club box, popped it open with a bag of weed in the glovebox.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so those kids have been in the car for how long?
Speaker 2: With weed?
Speaker 3: Just they could have easily as well. You wanted to do weed, that's fine, that's your deal. But what state are they from against Arizona? You now hot. It's got to be in Arizona too. Put that into the equation.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Land.
Speaker 2: You don't want to put the kids in a home because they're success right, grab some drinks, man, But there's success rate in your average home. You know, you here some of the stuff that happens in some foster homes, not all.
Speaker 3: Some, But you don't want to get them back to the moms.
Speaker 1: Because they're.
Speaker 3: This is one of those ones.
Speaker 2: I go, Gladys and all My problem is God, somebody just texted in at two two two six. I work at MCL and live in New Smirrna Beach. One hundred and sixty mile round trip.
Speaker 3: Wow, you should transfer. They do it five days a week.
Speaker 2: You should transfer to Sanford Orlando International Airport.
Speaker 1: Right about half the tree, probably a quarter of it. Finally, this on the lighter side of things. If you want to take a look at the visual when you have a chance. I shared it on our Facebook page. A driver in New Zealand not too pleased with the speed enforcement cameras that have been put into place on his particular route he takes on his commute. He will let the world know how he felt about this by attaching a giant sign to his car. Would you like to describe what's on the sign?
Speaker 2: Taco, Let me refresh the There's so many Rockville posts, it's crazy. Hold on, we're still scrolling, Patty, Which sign would that be?
Speaker 3: Should be the second post from the top there?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's pretty cool. Giant middle finger to the world.
Speaker 2: Massive and it looks like it's probably about, I don't know, twelve foot high on the sign.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised the thing didn't lift his car up off the air, off the ground catching air again.
Speaker 2: It is a big white sign that is from door to door in the back with a massive middle figure.
Speaker 3: Here's my question. Facing the speed camera, shouldn't that?
Speaker 2: Isn't that kind of facing the wrong way for a speed cameras usually behind you.
Speaker 1: Know, he's coming at it. That's the speed camera actually took the picture. Oh, I'm thinking of red light cameras. How they're behind you, you know.
Speaker 2: So if you're gonna do this here and you know wherever, whatever city or state you live in, go ahead and put one on both sides.
Speaker 3: Is that why you covered your That is pretty creative, you know.
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 3: JR.
Speaker 2: Facebook page.
Speaker 3: The other motors was looking at what's with this guy? Spence him off Man, come home, Charlotte Direct.
Speaker 2: We'll see you now, j r r