Speaker 1: You're watching brand new faces. I'm your host, Matt, and tonight I am joined by a very special guest. Now, look, she has a link tree or in all my links or whatever it is, so I'm gonna encourage you to go find that. But I am going to tell you what each of these are, and then we'll get into when she got banned from different ones and blah blah blah. At Twitter, it's Grace Underscore Love four four four. On Instagram, same thing at Grace Underscore Love four four four OnlyFans, the important one. We want to make sure to send you to sign up for these people's only fans. If you don't support content creators, they don't create content. That is Grace dot Love four four four and chatterbait if you're a chat guy zz Grace links to everything in the episode description. Ladies and gentlemen, join me and welcome to the show, Grace Grace, thank you for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: So let me start with the rude question, the terribly rude one that's like the third rudest one you can ask. Number one to me is like if you ask a woman, are you pregnant? Number two is like how much do you weigh? Like? I just think of some you know, idiot kind of walking up to a girl and asking that the third rudest one, and it probably doesn't qualify for you. But can I ask you how old you are?
Speaker 2: I am twenty two?
Speaker 1: Okay? All right? Now? Do you know your measurements? On this show? We use a specific set of measurements because I don't know what the other ones mean. So let's do those. Can I ask your height?
Speaker 2: I am five four on a good day, on a.
Speaker 1: Good day, okay? Can I ask your cup size?
Speaker 2: In a probably I don't wear bras so.
Speaker 1: A size because that is that is becoming a trend. I interviewed so many girls who were just like, I don't have any fucking idea. I don't wear blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: I've had my titties pierced three times, so you're going to get to see them through the shirt.
Speaker 1: I'm alright, wrong, fair enough, fair enough. And then for my foot lovers out there, what are your what's your shoe size?
Speaker 2: Six and a half?
Speaker 1: Okay? All right now, let me ask you, Grace right off the bat, how did you initially decide to get into the adult entertainment industry in whatever form it was, whether it was stripping, whether it was chatting, whether it was shooting giant porn films for major studios, whatever it is, How did you get into this industry?
Speaker 2: So I actually started stripping six years ago, somewhere around there, and it was kind of a very spur of the moment. It was when it like strip talk was blowing up. So it was a huge thing on TikTok. Everybody was talking about, ill go be a stripper, will make ten randon I or whatever. And I had a girlfriend and her dog tore her acl and was like, we need to pay for this surgery. And I was like, well, I guess I can. I can go pop a titty for some cash. And so I did it, and I loved it, and I got out of it for a little while. I went and worked for the government, and then.
Speaker 1: You know, that seems like a vast change, but there's a lot of people who do anything in the government for money, so it's kind of like, you know, within the same ballpark.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, I did like cool government. I did like private contracting with the military, so I got to do like the fun, big money stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, she was a drone pilot, folks, you heard it.
Speaker 2: Pretty much. Not so then from there I was like, no, I absolutely hate this. I was working like one hundred and twenty hours a week or something. It was like, oh my god, no, I hate this. Literally had like a quarter life crisis. I'm not even there yet. I was like nineteen, and like a little life crisis dropped everything. Moved to Las Vegas, stripped there for a while, and then met a girl and she was like, yeah, I'm camwell and I was like, I have no clue what that is, and so she introduced me to the world of cam And then about a year ago, probably I like when I moved back, I went back to stripping, and then the clubs got really dangerous where I live. I live in like butt fuck Texas. Okay, so I don't have any big, nice clubs in the area. They're all very scary, and so I was like, you know, I could try to do this. So I logged in ended up going back to the strip club for a while, and now I'm back to camming.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, were you a very like sexual person or was stripping like so out of your norm? Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: So I've always been a very sexual person, but I was a very shy person. So like the first week that I was stripping, I remember, like my first day, I walked in like so terrified of everything, and then I was like, you know what, I'm going to talk to every single person here. I was like, I don't care how scared I am. I'm talking to everybody. So I did, and I honestly it made me like a way better person. I'm like not scared to talk to anybody anymore. I can say and do like anything I want.
Speaker 1: So if you're a shy college girl out there, definitely go strip for a while.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I killed you. I mean I put whenever I worked at my government job, I put stripping on my resume. Sure, and my boss, the dude to interviewed me, was like, why'd you put this on here? And I was like, I have like three or four years of sales experience. I'm not getting rid of that just because you don't like what I sold.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's and you know what, it always seems like I look at it from the outside perspective before I did anything in this, and this is pure ignorance on my part, so like, don't you know everyone I told this, the mainstream girls, I've told this everybody. You look at it from the outside and you're like, oh my god, it just looks so easy. Grace just gets up there, she gets naked, she twirls around a few times, and here's ten grand dropped on her lap. No, there is a huge sales technique when it comes to that, because although you're selling the best product in the world, you're also separating guys from money. Maybe they weren't intending to spend. If I go to buy a TV, I know what I want to spend on it. Maybe I'll go a little over. If I go to a strip club, I'm just trying to see something hot, and then you come over and I go, fuck, let's hit the ATM. What was the best night you ever had shripping anywhere?
Speaker 2: It was on my eighteenth birthday. They did a whole like they made it the thing of the night is we have a fresh eighteen year old stripper and she it is her birthday and we're making it this big whole thing. It was great, I think, and I was in tiny Texas. I think I left with it wasn't the most I've ever made. But it was definitely like I think I was only there for like three hours and I left the like six grand wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so it was okay. So while it may not have been the boom you were expecting from the whole TikTok thing, shrip talk whatever you were saying it was, it seems like you did have really great nights. Did you have really awful nights too? Though? Was there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like the last night that I worked at the club where I was like, Nope, I'm just camming now. I'm never doing this again. I left owing the club and there was not a single soul there. They're like there hadn't been a customer there, and I mean I had gone there for several nights there was and it gets like that, but it had been so like dry and appraved that like I was like, yeah, no, I'm not doing this anymore. I'm just gonna get on the internet. If I want to not make money, I can at least.
Speaker 1: Do it in my bed. So you get on camming, and did you have a method to it? Was it something you maybe saw someone else do did you develop your own method, Like the first time you sign on to do camming stuff. What are you doing? And you just do you have no idea? Do you have some idea? Did you do research?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Yeah, I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. I was like, okay, so it's like stripping but FaceTime. So I just kind of looked at it from that perspective. I got on cam shook my ass, people tipped me and asked me to do things, and I was like, oh, okay, yeah, I'll do that. And then I kind of niched it down into figuring out what I like, what I'm good at doing, and what I can sell.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, what all right? Tell me what that is? What are you good at doing? What do you like? And is there enough of a crossover there? Are you still trying to work that crossover into you telling guys like you like this too, don't you come along?
Speaker 2: I think I've all like, I think I've kind of pretty much gotten it down at this point. I love damming like, and that was never a thing for me. I was always like a very submissive and I think it went back to like the shy like. Especially my family was super conservative Catholic, so I was like always the yes, I have to like be the perfect woman and then do what he says. And then one day a guy was like, hey, can you do this for like, can you like tell me to do these things and like make fun of me? And I was like, fuck, yeah, I will. I will definitely make fun of you. And and then he came and I was like, oh my god, that was great, Like I can cause that's like my favorite activity in the world. I love making people come, Like, especially in bed, I almost don't need to cut myself. I just love making people come. So if I can like sit there and bully you and not have to lie and be like, oh my god, yes, like you're so amazing, and I can just like say what I mean and you still come, that's like a dream come true.
Speaker 1: So I interview a lot of mainstream girls, and a lot of the doms I talk to say that when new girls come into this field, they they look at Dom. Now, obviously this isn't you. It seems like you've refined it. But I'm gonna ask you about that in a second. They look at Dom and they go, that's the easy way. They'll they'll you know, I'll just do this and I'll pick on guys and I don't have to get naked as much and don't blah blah blah. Have you refined it down to like your most common client or customer for that mostly likes this, and have you tried to improve yourself to get better at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm really niched down my clientell so most of them are looking for a dom and mostly I do like soft dom stuff, so it's not really a whole lot of degradation. I do enjoy that, but like mostly what I've niched down to and now I was more soft on stuff. So like I do a lot of like taking your virginity and teaching you new things. I think it's a big glasses thing too. They love when I teach them things. Sure, so things like that. But I've also loved to start incorporating, like the file like last five ten minutes of a call. I love doing aftercare because I think it's a big important thing. Like I don't want you to feel like I'm just using you.
Speaker 1: What is okay? I know what aftercare is in IRL, right in real life it's you know, you know, whatever they want. But I guess I would probably pet their hair, tell them don't worry. I'm not really this ugly like don't you don't have to feel bad about this that you did this with me? Like I say, shit like that. But after care, virtually, what is that? What entails that process?
Speaker 2: I feel like a lot of it is kind of just rehumanizing them. I've heard from a lot of guys that like, especially like like post not clarity, they can kind of be like, oh my god, what did I just do? I just paid this world this much money for a minute, for this long or however so that she could like do all of these things to me, And it's just really like kind of pulling them back and being like, hey, like how is your day, Like what's going wrong in your life right now? And like more fair?
Speaker 1: You know'd be funny though if you decided you were out like at your shrip club at one point, and every client you had halfway through the uh you know, after care you just started going you're a fucking loser. You know that though, like you really are. You did spend too much money to be fair, you did spend too much money for me to be mean to you. But it's okay because I know you're a loser. And then you definitely you go you send me a tip.
Speaker 2: Like, some guys get like really rude, and I'll kind of like switch back into it, and I'm like, yeah, I know, this is why you pay women on the internet and you don't have anyone in reladays.
Speaker 1: Sure I set them straight. I understand. Let me get into some of the likes and dislikes if possible. So that way, again, our viewers kind of know what you're into. You said you had a girlfriend, so I assume are you into women?
Speaker 2: I love women?
Speaker 1: Okay. Now, if I were to drop dead, which will probably happen one of these days, my wife, I am relatively sure, and she is. It's not like an allowed thing. I'm encouraging. I'm like, go find a guy if I drop dead, go marry blah blah blah, all that shit. I'm pretty confident she would just go with the girl afterwards, because that's how I mean. She just hates dudes, mostly except for me. So if give me a percentage girls to guys, what do you prefer?
Speaker 2: It depends on who I'm with. So right now I'm with a man, and if we broke up, I would go back to women. But when I was with a woman, after we broke up, I was like I'm never dating women over again. Two effs reminding me there the worst at the time.
Speaker 1: How about go ahead, I apologize.
Speaker 2: I love women. Selegni and my boyfriend have a lot of like male We haven't had two male ones and just me yet, but we do a lot of freesomes with other women. And that's kind of like he knows that I love women.
Speaker 1: Okay, congratulate him from me, by the way. Uh so what Okay, let me get back to my other questions here. Let's get into the come focused section, which my audience likes to know about. Are you into swallowing?
Speaker 2: My rule is you can come in me, can't come on me. I don't care where the come is going. You've got three holes to pick from, but it's not going on me.
Speaker 1: Okay, So swallowing is a yes. Yes. I mean it sounds like my next question about facials is an absolute no no. What is it? What about that I don't like to cleanup? Oh my god, it's always the cleanup. It's always the cleanup or my makeup.
Speaker 2: It's the end of the night. It smells. I'm not gonna lie. It has a little smell to it, and I'm not a fan and then like you feel it.
Speaker 1: It's a look, it's smell. You're you're categorizing this all wrong. It's like bleach pudding.
Speaker 2: Okay, does it even remotely sound good? Oh?
Speaker 1: I thought it would be sexy. Never mind, I apologize for that. Okay, let me ask you, Grace, what is your current relationship? Are we talking? Are we friendly? Are we BFFs? With anal?
Speaker 2: I'm slowly being introduced. I actually just made my first ANAL video the other day and have put it up on my only fance.
Speaker 1: You mean the one that's at Grace dot love four for four that one, Yes, okay, just check it.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, just just tried anal. Haven't done it in any other way. I wanted to film the first time I ever did ANAL so everyone gets to experience it. But I I'm tiptooing my way in. I used to like not use to. I wear a lot of butt plugs and stuff, but I've never really gone the full I had never gone the full full route with it.
Speaker 1: Okay. Fair That surprised me because you said, did you say you grew up a little catholic?
Speaker 2: That's the loophole?
Speaker 1: What hey hey, I thought it was bullshit until I dated a Catholic girl earlyle what's the woman loophole?
Speaker 2: Well, if I only fucked women, it didn't count.
Speaker 1: No, that's no, that's true. But I wasn't going to be like, well, here's my loophole, I'll suck dick, and you know, then I.
Speaker 2: There was not option. Then then it's like I feel like Catholics are more okay with women on women and not men on men.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, because it's hot, and like the other one, I'm just kind of like, oh, all right, he has chest hair. Okay, all right, let me let me re establish myself. Can I ask you what your favorite sexual position is?
Speaker 2: Pron prom bone all day, all right, and kind.
Speaker 1: Of lets you ask you what your least favorite sexual position is.
Speaker 2: Oh, none of them.
Speaker 1: Oh you can't do that.
Speaker 2: That's a tap out whatever. The sideways one is where you're like land sideways and these sideways hitting it from behind but you're both laying.
Speaker 1: That's just lazy, Okay, all right, I think that's fair. That's like a good morning one. If she's kind of half awake and like, you know, she's receptive, like it's your wife or your check or something, you can just kind of.
Speaker 2: Be like you know, yeah, I'm not a fan of it. Like the boyfriend will try, I'm like, no, I'll just get on top. I'm not tan.
Speaker 1: All right, that's an easy way for him to work it, and I have to do it. Wort shit. That's good, all right. So let's talk about your only fans. Let's talk about the content you make and you want to make. Do you have a niche in the stuff you're currently making that you feel like you fall into and do you want to expand on that niche? Do you want to grow out of it or are you not in any kind of thing at all? What kind of content do you make.
Speaker 2: For my only fans? I kind of try to make it to where anybody and everybody can like it. So I put out probably two to three videos to photo groups a week, and I try to just kind of diversify it. So sometimes I do like more like dumb. Sometimes I do sub stuff. Sometimes I do like last week, I made a couple jois. I try to diversify it so that anybody that stumbles across it can have something that they enjoy on there.
Speaker 1: Sure, okay, how long rough guess you can say, five minutes, ten whatever? How long would your JOI video because I have a question about that.
Speaker 2: Under ten minutes because I can't deal with the uploading time.
Speaker 1: I see. I was gonna say, it's so funny. I've hosted hundreds of these episodes before. I don't think I could talk for five minutes straight by myself ten minutes nothing like that. How do you do? I mean, are you just are you? Are you acting in that?
Speaker 2: I kind of like to do pro I don't know how you would say, like productive JOI Like the other day I did one whereas I kind of like come into the situation and then I make it more of a scene. So I did like taking your Virginity one the other day where I taught you how to masturbate. So I came in and I was like, oh, I've heard you're virgin, Like do you want to learn how to do these things? And then I teach how to do it. So I try to set it up to where it's more of a full experience than it is just me sitting there propping to a cana.
Speaker 1: No, that's fair, that's really Do you have any kind of like acting background or are you just tired to see people just with the camera come on and they go, hey, now you're gonna tug your dick by the way, Well, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like they're paying for an experience and I want to provide it. So even if I have, like because I don't have an acting background, I don't have a performance background other than stirping, absolutely none of that. So I just kind of go, Okay, what would I view as worth a subscription fee or whatever it is. I want to make sure that everybody's getting the experience that they're wanting out of me.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fair. You don't have a production background or acting background and anything that. Are you an artist at all? Because your tattoos are beautiful?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've done ninety percent of my tattoos.
Speaker 1: You've done them yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did a tattoo apprenticeship. So a lot of my tattoos are kind of like, uh, you can kind of see the progression of where they get, like better to worse as or worse to better from when I started tattooing to now other than like obviously like my face, my throat, my ass, my back, I'm pretty much all of them that I can reach.
Speaker 1: Are you I was gonna say, are you ambidextrious?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Oh, so wait, did you do? Are you right handed or left handed?
Speaker 2: These I didn't do. I guess I didn't do any of this army.
Speaker 1: That's smart. That's smart. Don't have some crooked shit on that side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've done everything on this arm except my blackout sleeve. My blackout sleeve was started by one of the dudes that I worked with at the tattoo shop. And then like two hours maybe after we finished the first session, I got in a motorcyclelackcnent and peeled off like half my arm.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's that's my luck right there by the way.
Speaker 2: I was so upset. I was like, oh, my tattoo has gone. I just got it.
Speaker 1: So what do you do do I don't know. My wife has like fourteen tattoos. I have none. So on a blackout sleeve, let me ask you, is there a purpose behind that? Were you getting rid of something you had before?
Speaker 2: Or so my arms where I started learning so underneath this is a bunch of terrible tattoos. And so the goal was to black out my whole arm and then go back over it. And you can go back over in white or color ink. You have to do a couple sessions on the color, but you can go back over it and essentially make it like an inverted sleeve. So that was the goal. But this no longer holds ink because it's scar tissue. So this part just gets to look like this and then the rest of it will get finished at some point.
Speaker 1: Oh no, So what are you gonna do? And there's nothing you can do. You can't, like, get it tattooed over.
Speaker 2: Ten times tried. I've tried to get blasted back over and it just doesn't hold ink.
Speaker 1: It's a good story though, Yeah, yeah, it's a good story. So can I ask this is your Is your boyfriend in your videos with you currently? No?
Speaker 2: He is a little shy baby. He that is the goal. He's okay with being in the videos, which I have not made it there yet because he is brand new.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I think that's fair. Do you have any ambitions to let me ask, what are your goals within this entire industry? Do you want to just be the highest camscore raking in money there? Would you eventually like to shoot like scene scenes for studios? Would you like to do collaborations with other OnlyFans creators like you may not have a goal that you're definitely shooting for, but do you have a path that you think you want to follow?
Speaker 2: So my health is kind of different than I think most girls might be. I am in college for a bunch of computer degrees and certifications. My end goal is to open my own campsite.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I mean you're really elevating above that. I meanes, is there enough money in there? Must be? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean especially I'm in a Reddit group, and I've been talking to a lot of the girls from the Reddit group to see what they would like out of a site, especially since creating a site is very expensive upfront, so I want to make sure that it's exactly what people would want it to be. Plus, I want to kind of take it more modern. I would like have an app version of it and make it really accessible. But I also want it to be a lot more focused towards the cam girls being more in control of not only their content but their finances. So there are a lot of like fetishes and different things like that that are completely banned for most camsites that are very common fetishes. And then on top of that, most sites like the site that I was on before, Chatterbait, took eighty five percent. Whoa, So I would love if I could just like cover like the overhead costs of running a website and then maybe profit like ten percent.
Speaker 1: Sure, what oh geez what sorry? What does Chatterbeait take?
Speaker 2: Do you know sixty five?
Speaker 1: They take sixty five? You don't keep sixty five, You don't keep the majority whatever it is.
Speaker 2: No, So, I think that's also kind of what the ify thing, because when guys buy tokens, it's like ten cents of token or something. I think we get five, and then at payout there's also a payout cut.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you probably make like forty percent or thirty five percent. That makes sense. Holy shit, that is crazy. So you definitely. But but you're so hot, you should really go on your own website. I want you to know that.
Speaker 2: Just just plan on being on it. I just want there to be a better space for people to create.
Speaker 1: All right, don't be two behind the scenes work in the fucking cir I love doing this.
Speaker 2: I love chatting with people. I love sharing my titties on the internet.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite part of the chat room experience for you? Is it really just making guys come? Is it meeting new people, is it? Oh?
Speaker 2: I love I love talking to people. So a big part of my room is like I'll sit in there. I'll sit there and crochet with my titties out and just talk to people. Like I absolutely that's probably my favorite part of the whole thing, is just sitting there, like sometimes I build legos or like I'll work them with our sea cars to my titties out, just having a good time chat with people, seeing how other days were. I've met people from like all over the world and it's super.
Speaker 1: Cool, so interesting. And that's so I get the same thing when I look at my downloads and I say, like Sri Lanka downloaded a whole bok, I'm like, where who the fucking Sri Lanka was listening to me? But you know what, good for them? Hey, please keep tuning in. So no, okay, let me ask you. A call comes in. Do you have any ambitions to like shoot scene scenes or no? Are we just banking?
Speaker 2: I think it would be fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So like a bang bros Or Brawsers comes along and they go, we'd loved now again, this is a personal question. Would you do you think your relationship would allow that in the moment or would it be a conversation.
Speaker 2: I think he would be okay, not even think we've talked about it. He would be okay with it if it was female only content. So as long as there was and another dick involved, okay.
Speaker 1: So what if he like met the guy and they were like good friends and stuff. Probably not, huh.
Speaker 2: I think I'll make it worse.
Speaker 1: So let me ask this. So you said in the future you may look into this. Maybe not. I don't know. Are you going to look into trying to work a boy boy girl in your own life? Or are you just boy girl girl?
Speaker 2: I would love to he's not a fan of it.
Speaker 1: No, it looks like you're gonna have to find a girl. Huh. I'm just kidding. I'm sure. Look, I'll be honest. As much as I've been in this industry or whatever, I've been with my wife for eighteen years now something like that, never been anywhere else. Don't really have a desire to. She makes me really sexually happy, you know. But I do think you should make content that I'll be able to see someday, which I will check out on your only fans at Grace dot Love for fur four. So we have talked about the content you make. Is there any scenes or all? Right, say the boyfriend comes to you and goes, hey, I want to be in a scene. I want to shoot a scene with you. I want you to envision it. I want you to plan it, and then I will do whatever you need if you want me to do lighting, rint, cameras, blah blah blah blah blah, whatever the shit is. What is your like dream scene? And say he's all down? I mean he's like, you want to throw more guys in there? You wanna throw more girls? Whatever you want, Grace, I'm your guy.
Speaker 2: I want to dom a group of people like I want to fully like in the moment, choreograph people having sex, like, bring in all the guys, bring in all the girls. I want to sit there and be like, yeah you fuck her like that, yeah, eat her pussy, like I want to choreograph the whole scene.
Speaker 1: That is really interesting, your naked the whole time.
Speaker 2: Him, We're all in and do it.
Speaker 1: I show that actually is interesting. I have have you seen that before anywhere? All right, then shut up and shoot it. What are you telling me for? Get out a year?
Speaker 2: I think it would be like so much fun.
Speaker 1: I think that's really interesting, and I think guys would actually really like to see that. And normally, if I just thought it was a good idea, like a shitty idea, I'd be like, oh, that's good, that's really good. No, I legitimately like think that's a good idea. I've for the last few months I talked about this with someone, and I forget who it is. I haven't seen airbnb porn shot as if here's what I want to shoot, and I don't shoot anything, So someone else take this idea. A whole porn scene, maybe even a whole feature movie shot from nothing but security cameras inside a quote unquote Airbnb. Right, you meet meet the owners. Yeah, oh it's a big thing already. Yeah yeah, but okay, is it shot in a style that looks like nothing but security cameras?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's a big voyeur thing.
Speaker 1: Oh hmmm, I guess I can't really wiggle my way out of the one. Are you sure it's not Yeah, it's not okay? All right?
Speaker 2: Uhs like set up or court? Yeah, we like the little like numbers of the book.
Speaker 1: I don't watch enough porn, apparently, people I do too many fucking interviews. I don't know about the new trends. Are there any like trends? Or I used to do this game and I used to call it sack Okay, shit animals and kids, those are all out Because I would ask is there a specific niche or fetish or anything like that that you have no interesting, and every girl would always be like, well, I don't want to get shit on and be like, yeah, no, that's I'm talking about, like within the realm of normal somewhat, you know, maybe a little more stretched than chatterbaite and OnlyFans and whatever will allow. But what is something you just have like note, like someone came to and we're like, we would love for you to shoot this, and you just be like, no, I don't even like that topic. I'm just not into that. Cartoons, cartoons, how do you shoot?
Speaker 2: I not not like can tie. I've been asked to like role play as different cartoon characters.
Speaker 1: No offense, no offense. That seems like okay again, no offense. And you if you saw my wife, you'd be like, oh, I get why Matt reached out to me because it's just the look I love. It's perfect. Okay, that seems like and again no offense right up your alley. Like if you were like I do cosplay stuff, I'd be like, oh yeah, no I.
Speaker 2: Know, like no, no, no, not like that, like gosh what like like the the Kids cartoon and I don't know, not kids isn't like kids, but like kids cartoons like Mini Mouse and not even in like an animal way like just to I don't know. Like there's this one guy that comes into my room a lot and he wants me to act like he's Mobile from the Jawa book. Okay, like cartoons, like.
Speaker 1: Actual like kids cartoon cartoons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like like the Looneytoons. I don't know why I saw me because I could. I could get down for like Velma, like I get asked out a lot, and I'm down for that.
Speaker 1: Okay, what other less could you pull off?
Speaker 2: Oh that would require me to know cartoons?
Speaker 1: Me too? Yeah I don't, I don't. Let's let's google.
Speaker 2: This hair Justina Rabbit would be fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, best glasses cause play because I assume you want to rock the glasses still, Okay, let's google this. Nothing just a whole bunch of glasses came up.
Speaker 2: I'm blind. The glasses are a requirement.
Speaker 1: Uh, let's see nothing I got. I got Rkle and I got Velma. That's it, I mean, and Austin powers like, I don't think you should really do it. No, you should, you can. I'm sure you're qualified for it. I just don't think you should.
Speaker 2: You know, I think Rkle would get me canceled.
Speaker 1: So if you went full board, Arkle would get you canceled. This is the best Ercle costume I've ever seen. We won't allow her in the industry anymore, but it is the best Erkle costume I've ever seen in my life. Grace, we're gonna wrap this on up soon. You were so much fun to talk to. That's what it must be like coming into your room every night. And if the viewers at home want to go into Grace's room as well. Her chatterbeit account is zz Grace, her Twitter and her Instagram, which her Twitter definitely has her link tree or whatever it is in it, So go there and click that because you're not gonna remember me saying this stuff, or go to the episode description. It'll be there as well on Twitter and Instagram at Grace Underscore Love four four four. Most importantly, the OnlyFans Grace dot love for four four Grace five years from now? Where are you.
Speaker 2: Happy?
Speaker 1: Okay? Mine was gonna be down for me, but happy for you is very nice too. What are we doing okay? What are we doing within the industry running this website? Your people are like, oh my god, she can't take it public because there's so much nudity on it. But this is a billion dollar company. Is that where we are? Yep.
Speaker 2: I want to figure out the loopholes and get everybody the legal content that they want.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, my guests tonight, Grace, you know where you can find her everywhere I said before, but also the episode description. Grace, thanks so much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Thank you