Speaker 1: Hey, look he's it. Hey, Look he's it. Hey, look he's it.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, hey, hey, welcome to the Snart tag.
Speaker 3: You're about the Teacher's glazed by the great Chris RAYCS, Derek black Belt and Tom Sweey.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some show. Sit back and prepare for some glazing glory. You're killed crew and.
Speaker 4: Super saying Ray Romano is my new favorite thing.
Speaker 1: I think. I wonder.
Speaker 5: I wonder if it exists, you bastard, If Romano and Kermit the Frog fused, would it just be a double of the same voice?
Speaker 1: Would it? Would it be Jordan Penison? Oh, I know what you mean.
Speaker 4: It's like because it's their voices are relaughed, it would just be the same.
Speaker 5: It would be double the same. It would be like, would it be louder or would it be like I.
Speaker 1: Feel like that? Would? I feel like that's just death. That's when you think things that cannot exist. Like people were asking me, hey, could you do a Judas Priest gay cover and I'm like, no, that's that's universe shattering. It doesn't make sense. Yeah, I was like, it doesn't. I can't do it. It's if I do it, I think there will be a tear in the universe.
Speaker 5: It's like when you blow up a bomb next to another bomb, and you'd assume there'd be a bigger explosion, but it's just overal app explosion, So it's like it doesn't really do anything else. It's kind of just like, what's the point of doing that?
Speaker 4: Do you think that, like there's like a beam struggle between the two bombs.
Speaker 1: I thought.
Speaker 5: I thought if you kept, like if you blow up like three nukes in right right next to each other's the same proximity, that had to make like a bigger explosion. But no, it would just be more explosion in a place. Yeah, it would just be a.
Speaker 1: More powerful explosion in the same like intersecting places would be more. But it wouldn't. It wouldn't expand the radio. Oh my god. Yeah, up, big, it will be a big explosion. I think it would have to be. It would have to be specifically packed together. They have to have been one big bomb taping nukes together, which was just grumbling, du I mean, how do we know that for sure? Let's let's let's try this out.
Speaker 5: We should be testing nukes more, I think, honestly, Dark Tank Podcast on the.
Speaker 1: Moon, Yeah, Dark side of the moon. Nuke it. Nuke Mars too, like on the rovers that that is so like some Mars deer just gnaws on it and plan looks. I feel like they have found plenty of cool ship and they're just like, nah, I don't want you to see. Yeah. NASA is like, na, you get it. Yeah, you're not you're not cool enough.
Speaker 5: They find cool ship here and they don't tell us that.
Speaker 1: Actually they were like, we're not going to tell you about but yeah, actually, yeah did you see that goat that they found with people hands? Okay, so yeah, that's real because like you know, you've heard about spider goats.
Speaker 4: Yeaheah, I saw it on Twitter, so like it must be real.
Speaker 1: They're they're making spider goats. They're they're genetically modifying goats with the spider hands. They're really they're really efficient. Spiders don't have hands, and then they they have spots. Really, they have spider hans. You've never seen it? Have you? Have you ever put a spider in the microscope? No, shut the fuck up. Let's the fuck up. You haven't seen it with your You can't.
Speaker 4: You can't actually like you can, like maybe ninety nine percent for sure say that spiders don't have hands, but there's that one percent they seen.
Speaker 1: You can't know for sure.
Speaker 5: Can't picked up eating spiders before. I mean Tarantule's whole. I hate them, back of them first, so they hurt a lot, and then they I hate the fun.
Speaker 1: What is it called? Is the thorax? I guess what they called. I don't know, I don't I know it's the the ass.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's the I think it's the lombacks, lombicks, lumbus.
Speaker 1: Limbacks is ratchet. But welcome to the Start Tank podcast.
Speaker 4: That's Cakeston, that's Derek, that's this is Met Patroon of Compass of Snark Tank. Jump on over there. You want early access, exclusive episodes, if you want to ask us questions. Do you want to make me read your stupid name at the end of the show and extend the show by an entire fucking hour.
Speaker 1: At this point, everybody sign up because I need tons of money so uh, Trump doesn't kick my wife out of the country. Yeah, yeah, you know, she's she's not brown, but she's she's an immigrant, and so I got I pay him a lot of money to make sure that you know, it's either that or she has to, you know, do some weird ship.
Speaker 4: She's got to subscribe to America. Plus she doesn't want to get Warner.
Speaker 5: But she might get shot out of here too, so that's great.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's fucked up that she might go first before joke, just because of it's because of the I hope, so man, the whole what you call it.
Speaker 5: Thing, the not being able to get to thiszenship when your parents are when you come here as a child anymore doc thing are trying to get rid of.
Speaker 1: That, which is of course, well you know what, you know what postuous. Technically I could be deported then, but we don't know. Yeah, yeah, dude, we don't even get into all that excited. But you find it funny that like the policies that were around when Trump was present, all of a sudden or a problem, you know what I mean, things that were he said doca literally even even trans things, even the rules for like transgender like surgery and stuff like that was in place in his administration that even alluded to during one of the debates, like what would you do, Like I wouldn't do anything, would follow the law just like he fucking did. And it was supposed to be like a gotcha, but you know his audience were just like, you know, like.
Speaker 6: That out fucking do who cares, stupid, blow.
Speaker 1: It all up? Whatever? You really want to be here at this point, truthfully, like really, like honestly, I don't know, no, actually, no, I actually I think I was gonna one of the one of these days, was going to prepare like a huge statement and just argue, like, guys, let's pack up, and that's moved the day. We've got to back up and move the podcast to Malta or something, I don't know, somewhere where there's a fucking beach town, the whole a beach town. At some point we can become the Nights of Malta. I'd be sick as fuck. We'll be like like Jesuits or something like that, do a new crusade, like I think it'll be fun.
Speaker 5: Lily would never leave America. She's fucking she never leaves California, leave in America.
Speaker 1: She's already in Mexico. She's yeah, this is this is, this is Mexico.
Speaker 4: Actually it's basically like it's unofficially like an extension stole.
Speaker 5: The ship out of it. Diego's very Mexico like, oh yeah, it's pretty Mexico. There is straight it was just Mexico.
Speaker 4: Senego might as well, like it's you know how liked sorry, you know, like decades kind of have like that weird like transitionary gray area where it's like, you know, the the eighties technically ended in like ninety two, like early ninety three, and like like the feet the cultural kind of psych That's kind of how I feel about like borders in general, where it's just like like Tijuana like okay, and then you know San Diego, but like San Diego is still ostensibly like extremely Mexico.
Speaker 1: Don't taiale the soldiers that all them soldiers in the Diego Yeah, you better get out of my town boy.
Speaker 6: The Los Angeles Yankee, the California Yankees. I always loved Yankee as an insult. It is one of my favorite ones. It is doesn't mean like you're just it just means northern. Yeah, basically I think I'm sure. I don't know, can't be sure.
Speaker 4: I feel like only a freak would know the answer to that, Like, like what exactly does a Yankee?
Speaker 1: What does it actually mean? We know what it represents, but was that always Yankee in the Caribbean. If you're from like American and call you yankee, Oh just no matter what. Yeah, I guess it just means like America.
Speaker 5: Like it's like they call like fucking people gringo. I guess ringo, like gringo poppy understand.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I do find it funny. Like say, JoJo's best friend just visited and one of the first things that she noticed, but I don't think she understood, like it was a lot of probably Mexican cowboys, because she was like, man like, because it's like this is a yeeha country right to Europe. Europe just thinks we're all a bunch of retarded cowboys, and I'm like, that's very restricted to certain certain regions. But she saw a lot of people wearing fucking those ten gallon hats and shit, and I was like, no, those are enno, those are fucking like you know, I can't do that loud like, but she was thinking, she was just seeing them and thinking like they're just like some dumb redneck guy with a gun. I'm like, well, that's it's different. It's a little bit different. They're costplaying, they they miss living in North Mexico and they dressed like they're still on a ranch. How like how we were.
Speaker 5: Like, oh yeah, cowboys are like these white dudes that were like in the West, and it's like they were like very Mexican and black. They were like not really white people were cowboys off.
Speaker 1: Then it's definitely like I can't say because like I don't know, man.
Speaker 5: This is a really insane Everything that's cool just gets hijacked by the people that killed off the people that were cool.
Speaker 1: But that is our history.
Speaker 5: It's like, I guess it has to work that way, you know, I guess God, bless God, Bless God, bless murder of people have different groups.
Speaker 1: Man, shut up people getting murdered. Man, I could give a fuck. What uh what do we got to talk about today?
Speaker 4: We got a couple of things, right, I know, Mike Tyson is about to die.
Speaker 1: So by the time this comes out, we will know if Mike Tyson or Jake Paul has been killed.
Speaker 5: We'll slavery will be reinstated by the end of.
Speaker 1: The He's always talking about that. Yeah I'm not, but that's like the third time today he's brought up and it's only like ten am. Yeah, I know, you really want it, it's kind of messed up. You're like, you're like the people that you know, all the Mexicans that voted for like deportation would miss.
Speaker 4: Based Calvin Candy off of him.
Speaker 1: That makes sense.
Speaker 5: When I was I was eighteen, I was seventeen years old, he was like.
Speaker 4: He caught Winnie. He saw that he saw that story about you being lost.
Speaker 1: In the Bronx or whatever it was like in the.
Speaker 5: Newspaper, and he was like, that's that kid's Candy's I'm gonna make Jacob.
Speaker 1: He's fucking quin Tarantine is getting interviewed on GQ and he says that, what do you do?
Speaker 5: What Shane Jamison, I want to do a base. I wanted to make Djengo because I found about this Cana Kings and Shane Jamison and I knew he'd be racist Adam and then like, I was like, yes, so I made Jengo. But then I had to fit him in there. I forgot why I was making Djengo for a while, and then I was like, god, so.
Speaker 1: I saw his kid on the newspaper, okay, and I saw him and I saw that he got lost, and I was like, this is a perfect battle. This is a perfect perfect clay A moldenso a racist, I thought, brilliant. Okay, right, he is so funny because he's so clearly autistic. Oh yeah, he's absolutely vibrantly so vibrantly vibrant. Tastick is you know how to be you know, it's you always want to be cool. Originally an interview, even if maybe the interview he's kind of annoying to, you still want to be like, oh, I want to just keep things cool and I don't want to be confrontational at all. So he came on Tom's Gray A part. He had a conversation with Tom sag yeah, and Quentin was like, uh, did you read my book? And he's like He's like because he was on there to promote a book, and he's like, well, I meant to. He he kind of squirmed to be like I didn't get to it, and he was just pressing him on that, and it's like and he would kind of call back to it every once in a while, just kind of wouldn't let go of this thing where it's like, why would you not read my book if that is the reason I'm here? And I was like, damn, it felt bad but I gotta respect it. I gotta respect that level of like I cannot let this go. It might even be like an ADHD thing kind of a thing where it's just like a little thing that's just you know, Like I was doing a lot of research, not research, listening to people with like their experience with like ADHD. Yeah, Like one thing that I kept seeing recurring was like, Yeah, this one thing happens and I just can't stop focusing on this one fucking thing and I can't get around. I was like, what is that autismer? Is that ADHD? But I'm like, who we say he was completely autistic him? But then I was thinking, I'm like, well, there's.
Speaker 5: Probably I feel like those I feel like those lines craws, like those cars crashed pretty often. Yeah, I think those cars crashed each other where it's like, oh both I have both. Technically you could absolutely have both.
Speaker 4: I don't think they're the same as one another, but I think I think one kind of lends itself to.
Speaker 1: The other one. There's some bleed. Yeah, I've been trying to understand a lot of say, crazy people. I've been trying to understand a lot of illnesses, a lot more like I refuse you.
Speaker 5: Even my problems, I just kind of ignore. I ignore that they don't really bother me anymore, but they probably really.
Speaker 1: Do up and kill your kid. You gotta open your mind. I watched the video yesterday. I don't it just algorithmically?
Speaker 4: You watch the video yesterday?
Speaker 1: No way, surprise. I can't believe that. Yeah, you for the first time ever a guy I got. I gotta tell you a secret. I've never looked at any of the footage that has been edited. How do you even upload it? Like? How do you get how does it get out? What do you do? Dude? Just and I have been lucky every single time?
Speaker 5: You know, how could you believe in God after some ship like that constantly? How could you be that disrespectful to the universe?
Speaker 1: How likely is it that you could ever meet somebody who's never seen a video in the modern era?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: Very unlikely? Right? Would you want to associate with them at all? I'd be curious, I'd be kid, like, what is your what is your worldview? Like?
Speaker 4: Like, how do you process information?
Speaker 1: How have you avoided videos?
Speaker 4: How we were talking on sacred about like how like literacy rates are like fucking plummeting or whatever, like there was like there was that report that came out that was just like really fucking bad in the United States, and uh, we're talking, was like, how do you go through modern life without reading? Like everything you have to read, like social media, like everything about it is reading.
Speaker 1: I get, how do you not know how to read?
Speaker 5: I think it's worse than that. I think the literacy also falls into the fact of understanding what That's what I was saying, what they like. I think I think people is worse or worse than it was, like objectively like the simple like literacy, but comprehension is almost gone.
Speaker 1: I think that is like gone.
Speaker 4: What I would say is like I think people know how to read, like they know they know what words mean, or like they see words and they can read them out and they can sound them out and they can.
Speaker 5: But I don't think that's what it means.
Speaker 1: I don't think they understand how to compile them completed. They have no comprehension of what they just ready. And I was talking to Jojo the other day about cause we're trying to figure out what's going on with humans right now, and it was we kind of get to the conclusion that I think there's a lot of significant amount of humans, especially in America, that didn't quite evolve to what the normal plane of like what we consider a human, which one thing is like just being self aware, just being conscious of existing in a way that we use like say that the animal tests with a mirror, right, And there are people that don't even understand how mirrors work. And to me, that is like almost what do you mean, what do you mean exactly? That's not so they don't understand that it's a reflection, that it's reversed. Sometimes there's even there there people. So some people it sounds insane, But when you think about, like.
Speaker 5: A mirror is another dimension where there's another me looking at me at the same time. No, that's why if I look in a mirror to the side, I see me looking at me, looking at me, looking at me. I put a mirror to a mirror, people start coming out the mirrors.
Speaker 1: What color is a mirror? You know? Is a greenish color? Yeah, yeah, you're right, asshole. Mirror is my blown out asshole. I'm telling my kids that though be sure up their whole day, some ruined them, it might as well, like they're they're look at the kids are gonna inherit such a fucked up earth, you might as well, just like it.
Speaker 5: Really terrifies me that that is, like they will inherit a objectively noticeably different earth, and if you don't, grandkids will get a earth where they will likely not be as many countries.
Speaker 1: Isn't that crazy? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I kind of think it was like it's kind of like special. You know, it's like we were It's like we were here for the like let me if I translated into into Kingston terms, it's like you were around to get the spider Man's skin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But now, like you know, it's it's it's gone. So like I mean, tough ship.
Speaker 1: You know, nice understood that ship. I mean I understood that. I mean, look, man, you paid that picture for me really well. Thank you. Made sure you indoctrinate your kids so well that they don't end up hating you for existing, you know what I mean, that's like the bare minimum, So just make sure you brainwash them so much. I love and worship you like you're the best, you're the great, Like you're a fucking loser, you're a bum. But they think, but they think you're the You're the greatest thing ever since can bread, right, and like you're like, I'm so fucking amazing. I'm sorry. I've been oubsessed with camp bread. The idea of it is so fun. I've been thinking of cambread a lot, fine hand bread, yeah, because I don't know. Yeah, but why right? Well, there's also I'll probably bleep this out my uh my conservative gaming channel, can Bread Gaming. Are you gonna talk about Mike Tyson? Oh, yeah, I've got about that. It's so stupid. You know, that's a fire ass.
Speaker 5: It's gas because it's it's gas. That's such a hyper lip a joke. It's like, oh, this is funny because if you walk down the street ten blots and then look up at a Gregorious angle, you don't see a dick and Sky's.
Speaker 1: Just say a what a gregarious? Did you say? Edward Gregorians like the guy that was the guy that paid tim pulling on them one hundreds of thousands of dollars a week. Gregorious Gregarious? Are you quoting Dracula's flow? I'm using that word. That's not a word.
Speaker 4: It is No, he's you know, he's in Dracula flow. He says he says something like looking at it up at someone at an gregarious angle, that that's not a word he's trying to say, egregious.
Speaker 1: No, I think it is actually a word. Now.
Speaker 4: I looked this up. I specifically was like, is that a word? And I looked at him, a what is it?
Speaker 1: Edi? Bulgarians? How would you use? What were you trying to see?
Speaker 4: He says, gregarious in the egregious? Agreed, he meant egregious. He misread it because I.
Speaker 1: Looked at the first thing that pops up is dracula. Wait the word egregious, egregious angle? Yeah, yeah, the dictionary.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, I really, I really think, I really think.
Speaker 1: Gary, this is a great word though, like that's that's badass, it's flow.
Speaker 5: I think Dracula flow was genuinely like a genre defining moment for comedy on the ad.
Speaker 1: Again, I don't know about that.
Speaker 5: I think I think for real, I think for real, maybe not right now, but in like ten years, when kids find that it's gonna be like their SpongeBob.
Speaker 1: The basse come, now, that's insane. I think it's special. I think Mike Tyson's been fucking you up. What's going on? What's going on.
Speaker 5: Usually you could take three hits from Mike Tyson and the chests before you pass out. In the chest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, chests. I guess I could take. Chess is fine, not the soul, not like say, if you're trying to if you're trying to hear me, like, uh yeah say chest full chest, I can take. I think I think it would for me to pass out. It would take like a baseball bat, like you know, like that amount of force to words like that hurts so fucking bad. I'm going to sleep.
Speaker 5: Yeah, when passed, I'm gonna hitt the chest is crazy like that means you're fighting a beast, like a little monster.
Speaker 1: Ghetting in the solar plex.
Speaker 4: It hurts, like it's such an interesting pain, man, there's no pain like that.
Speaker 1: It's a weird, shocking and the most lock up. Like you're like, I oh, it's the most pain moment.
Speaker 4: It feels like getting into a car accident with just your chest. Like it's like it's like your chest got into a car accident. It's such a crazy it's the most pain. My trainer hit My trainer hit me in the flexes so many times, so I'm like very familiar with that pain as like, lately.
Speaker 1: You gotta gotta that spikes on it, dude, you gotta put spikes on your torso like makes you were sure?
Speaker 5: I don't know, I did think of that. Yeah, that is fucking out of pocket if.
Speaker 1: You like it's Swiss two Winch spikes. Yeah, it just looks like I'm just a little bloated today, you know.
Speaker 4: So Mike Tyson is gonna fight Jake Paul when tomorrow tonight.
Speaker 1: It is tonight tonight at the time that we're this night because the UFC is gonna be tomorrow, so they couldn't share the same day. Because Dana White's a fucking asshole. So of course, Uh, the more I know about him, the more of a cunt he seems, like, Well, you know what annoys me? So many of those fucking assholes that uh that watch the UFC, that know Dana White is the biggest piece of shit ever and they're like, oh, so here's the biggest piece of shit that you're aware of that is supporting like Trump with his full chest. As a matter of fact, Joe Rogan had his arm twisted. He admitted on a podcast that he didn't want because he's not an endorsing type. He's never done it before other than Bernie Sanders and Dana and his friends around him. Rich billionaires twisted his arm and forced him to endorse Donald Trump. And so my point being than Joe Rogan being a fucking pussy and he's compromise that. Dana White is a fucking flaming asshole. They know this, but then it's like, here's your boy. Trump So is like, are you what he gave him money? Probably? Where where's your mind? Guy? I don't think he needs to give him money. I think I think I think he gave him money. Know what does he need money for? Probably gave dinner money? Are you probably? Are you probably? Just I thinking?
Speaker 4: No, No, No, you're underestimating how much people don't need money to feel like.
Speaker 1: They just want to feel like they're doing something important. You know, I don't think they. I don't think Trump needed to buy anybody at this point. No, because they knowing that if he got in office, they're all gonna benefit the rising tide like it is a system four billionaires and we have said, doage system that is run by fucking did you see infinity billionaires?
Speaker 4: Did you see the subster stallone went out and support him.
Speaker 1: To support Trump. What he said, what are you surprised by this? I actually am. I didn't know conservative, of course, No, I didn't know, like say, like Arnold Swarzenegger is very progressive.
Speaker 5: Now it's crazy when he was here, he wasn't. But that's crazy to think, but.
Speaker 1: Look he wasn't even of course conservative is like nothing. Yeah, but he was like nothing. Like if you actually look at like what went down, I was like, oh, because I wanted to. I did like a retrospective or whatever, because I wanted to see what the fun was going on with that and like was it really? I was like, oh, man, night and day of what we consider a conservative Now it's like say, when you go overseas, their conservatives are like pussy, you know, like comparatively, Oh yeah, yeah, it's just like I'm like, you'd.
Speaker 5: Rather people not shot a crumpus tall tea party so loud they usued.
Speaker 1: To just go, hey, it's a lot of confidence that accent. Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me. You're spending quite a lot of money, don't you think we should probably stop spending a little bit of money? And like that's it. That's and they're like every yeah, you, but I'll have a young British people. British people in general, I don't know.
Speaker 4: They have an energy that's like you know that guy that got pushed over by the police and died.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of people. The old like the old guy who had exploded.
Speaker 4: That's sad and tragic. But that's the energy that a lot of British people send to me where it's just like like they just seems.
Speaker 5: Either that or they're like rabbit like. So it's so it's that.
Speaker 4: Old British lady I guess, but she even hurt like that who like called that guy like a pimp or whatever, even hers, like you could tell like you can just flicking the.
Speaker 1: It's the it's the hooligans and then everybody else are mutants.
Speaker 5: They're Hewligans, Ruffians, rap scallions, like they're.
Speaker 1: All those hooligans are mutants. You saw, like what the even when it came down, they're like, oh, we're gonna fucking we gotta fight now because we're a bunch of like it was the Netherlands that went down like crazy. Europe in general, give me all that. Just the hooligans has started fighting each other because Israel Palestine, like they just you know, like you guys are just watching football and then you have to just they're so ravenous that they have to invent problems. It's like, just watch the fucking game. They're growling at the game.
Speaker 5: They're like, oh, bro, I have a problem with the way you sit down. Start stabbing of each other. I think stabbing him open.
Speaker 1: I think there's at least one hundred deaths at every football club game. They are they are so bad anyway, Mike Tyson, So yeah, Michael Tysonian, Michael Tysonian, I don't believe. So what does he have anything to do with the Chicken? I think? Would you just say Tyson Chicken? I think he inherited it, Mike Tyson.
Speaker 4: Mike Tyson's older than Tyson Chicken.
Speaker 1: I'd assume, so, yeah, that's what That's what I'm asking you say, Mike Tyson's older than Tyson Chick. He is? He is? Yeah? I actually literally don't know. I would imagine Tyson Chicken's probably way older.
Speaker 4: Noessan Chicken came out three days ago.
Speaker 1: Where I have memory of my chicken before that was that was that was that was? That was Bison chicken. It was like cycle some cycle and it would say cycled crush his fucking tie man comes on and breaks your fucking jaw. Is he supposed to be tie? I think he's tied. I think his base is just in tie. I think he's supposed to be South American.
Speaker 5: I think he was once something that he became something else.
Speaker 1: He's that kind. Well, he's definitely once. He got cycle power, which always find funny. Cycle power sounds like a fucking thing a five year old would invent. Yeah, he's got cycle power. That's literally, that's literally the cycle ranges of power ranger, the hell of you, idiot like cycle power. Okay, but he was definitely supposed to be a South American dictator named Vega, right, Mike Tyson, he was hey, I mean funny enough, Mike Dyson Yea and Bison Mike Bison switch so they switched. They which the three of them around soposed to be the Spanish Nigga. I don't know why I know this. If you know this, I G video.
Speaker 5: Remember when they talk about when you when it's like the live action thing when they're talking about them change their name.
Speaker 1: That the poker game. I get.
Speaker 4: I don't know what the fun you're talking about, but I think.
Speaker 1: Video it was it was I don't know. I don't know if I saw it either have a video maybe. I think.
Speaker 4: I think there are just certain video games. I think there are just certain video game facts that just like people just know through osmosis, even if they don't care. Like it's like that Mario two was actually dokey dokey fucking panic or whatever the fuck.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's like one of those.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dok do sounds like something I would never do.
Speaker 4: Doky Panic and in Japan was like some game and then they were like, I don't know, let's just make this Mario two. Like it's why Mario two so fucking weird, like turnip enemies and.
Speaker 1: People. I thought that was a Mario game like Sela to Exacts, where you're like, what the fun adventure? Why is it like this?
Speaker 4: Why is it likes that's one of It's one of the least surprising things in the world.
Speaker 1: It would be very weird if he was like Free Palestine.
Speaker 5: I like, whoa, yeah, really single one of them doesn't surprise me, and it's just.
Speaker 1: Like, oh yeah, duh, dude, there's gonna be a compilation. Is actually it's gonna be a compilation of his dissent into anti Semitism. Oh, Jerry Seinfeld, No him, there's like I'm not there. Every episode there's been something that alludes to you know, those people. It wasn't it's gonna be, but like it's it's subtle, and I think there's gonna be like a compilation of a dissent and like it's like, oh, full blow and all of a sudden, this dude's wearing a fucking like uh, you know those black like whatever what are they? I don't know what they call them, but when they're like calling ninja out and the furka, yeah, I get. I mean, but I don't know is actually don't know that exclusive for women because I see like some of the soldier.
Speaker 5: People, like I don't know, the least qualified people to be talking about, you know, some.
Speaker 1: Of those terrorist organizations that just are wearing all blad that drip. Yeah, you're next.
Speaker 4: I believe in God it yain, but you don't actually did surprise me, like it It doesn't surprise me that Jerry Zeifeld is like more of like a like a zionist than you would imagine, because I mean obviously, but like he had like a thing somewhat recently, like like maybe I don't know how recent, maybe like maybe like seven months ago something like that, where he was talking about like how like he wasn't off on like a woke tirade, but he was talking about how like the left maated hard for comedy or whatever the fuck. And then like a couple of months, a couple months later, he was like he actually like apologized about it, which was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Why are you?
Speaker 4: Like I always feel like if you're so if you're that rich, you just kind of like a fucking whatever, who.
Speaker 1: Can I don't care. I was like, Oh, weird self reflection, Yeah, weird, very jarring. Interspection is a funny thing. It would be really nice to see that with many many people. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So, But even in the to be fair, even in that video where he did talk about it, he was talking about how it's it's a comedian's job to like he compared it to like skiing and how like the flags are like a you know, that's where you're supposed to go, and when society moves the flags, it's your job to make it through. So even in that conversation, he was like, I don't know if you're really I kind of feel like you're more you kind of understand it more than the final premise of your statement actually makes it out.
Speaker 1: It's weird. Saw something like that, but I heard that too. Yeah, some elephant Boneyard elephant the Rogan video, Yeah, that one vide. Yeah, I think I watched a sin Field video of his. Yeah, I think I might have seen that, but I guess I was half paying attention. I was probably playing something. Yeah, I don't know, but I like that I was a good fucking content creator. I like his delivery. He puts why he's doing this. He's making like fake AI podcasts, like he mean, like it's just so. He has like five episodes I think so far, and one of them is like Neil de grass Tyson, it's a fake Niel the grass Tyson podcast, and like it's funny, but he's like doing He's like continuing the bit like I thought, like, oh, that would have been funny for like an episode. Wait, so he's he is he interviewing fake Neils Niel de brass Tyson doing a podcast himself with you know, just Ai it sounds like him, but he's just saying like stupid things, but not so insanely stupid to where it's it's at a point where if you're dumb, you probably think this is his podcast. You know.
Speaker 4: My favorite genre of tweet recently is what's a it's I bet this, I bet this hits hard if you're stupid.
Speaker 1: That is Yeah, that when when fucking when they were praying, Yeah that was Jordan Peterson and Russell Brand were praying and so perfect, So like that is so fucking true. Something about prayer is bad. So I listened to a few so Cosmo's Combos it is so it's called Combos instead of Cosmos, Oh Midnight with the Stars, and then the Pale Blue Cope, Like it's just he's just doing it and like I'm like, what is this guy doing? It's so interesting. Yeah. I listened to like a good ten minutes of one, and I was like, all right, I think I get this. I just fucked off. You don't think praying goes hard aesthetically.
Speaker 4: Aesthetically I think it's cool. Yeah, I think so. I think it's it's I mean, it's it's like a lot of religious stuff. It's like it's really cool aesthetically asking the sky for powers. Pretty sick, dud dude, Like everything about everything about Catholicism in Christianity like makes Castlevania work, Yeah, in a way that like without it would suck.
Speaker 1: Like we watch Boondock Saints. Yeah, like I think that's a testament to where the prayers and with double ruckets.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what a clan looks kind of cool to me, man, they look ordained in a way that's like this is kind of sick. Well also, like I get, I get why you looks so stupid to me.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I think the hood is the part that ruins it. But I think the drapery that's cool.
Speaker 1: That's always that's the reason why kings wear fucking like huge ass Like what the are they called robes? No, I don't actually don't, because they used to have the cace is it a cape? Having apt having a scepter, and then they have the cape? What the is it called? I feel like it's I feel like it's stupid. It's called drapery at that moment. Yeah, I just maybe maybe there isn't an actual specific word, and I'm just it's like Walter.
Speaker 4: It's like, uh, Walter Mercado, the fucking the horoscope androgynist guy.
Speaker 1: I don't know about if he was from Puerto Ricano, other he's been to Spoiling, but I can be wrong.
Speaker 4: Look, who the fuck is Venezuelan people?
Speaker 1: I don't think. I don't even think that's Do you know a single Venezuelan? Yes? Who? Uh, Lilian's because Lily's cousin's husband is. Look, he's just like he's doing the second degree things. I have three degrees away from I know everybody. I do know. I know everything. You know. You don't have time to know these people.
Speaker 4: You're always You're always either here at home doing nothing or playing a card game, Like you don't have time to know these people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't believe you know half of the people you say you people. Unfortunately, I know a lot of people I don't know. Why do you know a dictator? Yeah? I know dictator Lily's best friends Lily is in fact brothers dictator and best friends cousin's orthodonist's dog, the ruler of a country.
Speaker 5: He's he's the absolute rule of the country.
Speaker 1: Dog.
Speaker 8: The fucking speeches Mark Mark, He's excusing his job.
Speaker 1: Do little rolls.
Speaker 4: Little people are freaking metal streaming guys.
Speaker 5: One guy is literally about to go super saying three like go tanks it in the hybatic time.
Speaker 1: James so much the pos what's the vegeta? Oh? And he's like this, that's my favorite pose ever? You know what's weird about that?
Speaker 4: But I feel I I have no memory of that pose before I saw it, like a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: I never remember.
Speaker 5: I have never seen Vegeta do that pose. And I know dragon Ball almost a second.
Speaker 1: Look. Man, he's my favorite character. Think about think about the Spider Man animated series where there was king Pin struggling on the ladder. I have seen that series probably five times, at least two times since it used to be on Netflix in twenty twelve. I have seen it multiple times as a kid. I do not remember, and I'm like, how did I not catch this?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: How did I not catch this? What makes it?
Speaker 5: Kingpin is so strong that he should not struggle climbing up.
Speaker 1: Any well, that was before he was super strong. It was before he was like only three percent fat or whatever.
Speaker 5: Well, no, even even in a show he like grabs Spider Man and Spider Man is like, I can't forget that after although that's after he says.
Speaker 4: You think he got into a fight with Spider Man before he became king.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no, no no, I forgot that moment was before. Yeah, he was doing he was doing, was fought.
Speaker 1: That was that was his origin. Yeah, his origin is he used to fat lad. Yeah, it was like I want to become rich. And and his fucking dad, his dad was just like sorry she His dad was all like sorry, she's at tom times. It be is that way. And you're a fat fucking whale.
Speaker 5: Does he talk, Sonny, You're not even up your damn near fucking fat, your little fat fat.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, where's your gun? Where's it? Like, where's your gun? That was such a bad job of like thievery.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I'm thinking back on like Dary Devil's Kingpin and that story, and I'm like, dang, he did a really good fucking.
Speaker 1: Job, oh, Vincent whatever. I feel like I'm never saying his name. Yeah, I don't even try. God Bro, I think, in my opinion, there's no one close to like as far as the villain goes, no one close to a performance that nothing comes close to that performance. And Sheldon walk that back then ready to walk that back because there's a scene where there Sheldon poisons a little boy.
Speaker 5: He puts poison, he puts poison on his finger, and he looks it that he puts a little boy and he puts another way's mouth and he's like, you're gonna die before me.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let me ask you what breaking bad work?
Speaker 4: If Walter White was just Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory, do you think it would?
Speaker 5: I feel like it kind of would. I'd like to see his descent into what his final.
Speaker 1: I got to be honest, Sheldon with like a goatee and like and like, I actually look, here's the thing he does. I believe. I would believe like Sheldon. I believe because I don't believe Brian Cranston as as who he's portraying to be, like I'm this loser pushover. I don't really I've never I mean, he plays it well in the beginning. Don't get me wrong, he's amazing at it. Sheldon, just that even the actor whatever his name, I look at him, Yeah, I look at that guy, and I'm like, oh yeah, I can see you being a complete pussy pushover. You've never done any risk taking in your life, and then you're crazy enough to snap into this fucking villain. I think I'd actually enjoy that.
Speaker 5: I think I could see Brian Cranston as a loser because of the fact that everything he's worked into prior he was just like the nice, silly guy.
Speaker 1: That's not true. I can't think of him and anything he was. He was, he was.
Speaker 4: In Seinfeld. He was the dentist that raped Jerry.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I remember that. By the way. That's not liked. We don't know, but heavily. At the end.
Speaker 4: There's like a story in like a Penthouse magazine that's from him, basically how he took advantage of one of their patients while they were under the gas. That's crazy in an nbcsick, That show's insane. The more I look back at that, shows like that shows crazy that it exists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the amount of stuff that would look my Dennis Ray, what's the deal with my last days? Rape? Bray rape rape? But you ever noticed how your counselor doesn't pay attention. My therapist laughs at me. I was raped, so now I'm gonna rape. It's a cycle but this is funny. People's eyes. They're laughing so hard, guys, is pulp? Is this slapping?
Speaker 4: This is a curring theme on the show, just because I can't get out of my head.
Speaker 1: How funny it is if.
Speaker 4: Somebody's slapping their knee because they're laughing so hard, like to the point where it's like Doom Eternal where they're just like breaking the bones in their thigh, they're breaking through the skin, through the meat, their shin is on the ground, but they're laughing slaps at a certain point, do you okay, imagine if every time you got into a fistfight you could automatically turn on.
Speaker 5: You would be laughing at your hardest, so you don't take as much physical sentence.
Speaker 4: Again, what do you What are you saying?
Speaker 1: Like, you know, when you laugh really hard you can't get hurt very much. I don't know that, actually, no, because I've never been in scenario to where i'd be able to figure that out.
Speaker 5: I've definitely laughed from and I fell like something happened and I didn't hurt, and I was like I should be hurting right now.
Speaker 4: I mean, don't you think that that's probably just because the fault didn't hurt as much as you thought it should.
Speaker 1: And maybe that might be, but I think that was when you fall you fall.
Speaker 4: From like a three story balcony, like when I fell off, like I fell off.
Speaker 1: Like a little hill, not like not high.
Speaker 5: But I definitely should hurt myself that, yeah, And I was like, oh, I should be fucking in pain right now, but I'm just laughing my ass off.
Speaker 1: Well that could be, and you're laughing could have actually just been like an uncontrollable like adrenaline fucking.
Speaker 4: I've definitely got been so hurt that I've laughed because it's funny.
Speaker 1: That's so much pain. Yeah, oh yeah, it definitely happened.
Speaker 4: Like I remember laughing a lot after the fight, just like ow, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah that makes sense. You got your kind of something you have to laugh at all.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah yeah yeah every time I every time I get beat up now violently, I laugh.
Speaker 1: This hasn't even beat up in your life? Maybe like ten, what the fuck were you doing? Like fights with my cousin That doesn't count. Find I wasn't beat like savagely, but I was. I was hurt. I was definitely hurt. Actually wasn't thinking about fights with my brother siblings, and I've had a handful of those, but like others on the outside, why know, you got jumped, Yeah, I got jumped. And other than that, I just well I got jumped and I got sucker punch one time. Well both were technically sucker punches, I guess, but like that was some solo. Uh three rednecks from Florida and then one of it was just a fucking asshole at school where we were just playing, you know, tackle football, and he he tackled me and as I was trying to get up, he said stay down, and that made me white hot. Like that was like at that point, I just lost I was a monkey at that point, Like I just lost it. Guy. We were just playing football and for some reason, I don't know if this guy didn't like me or something, because like I'm getting up and he was like stay down, and I'm like like why, So I fucking rushed him and I started weird things and I'm telling you, like, I have no I have no inclination to want to work your gut when I'm mom but I started hitting him in the gut and then I started punching his temple and then so he grabbed me and tried to need me. But it was like weird because the enjodal in flaunce so you can see like almost in like slow motion to where like I back up and extend my arm so we couldn't need me, and then I and then it gets broken up pretty soon after that. But I was like, why why did you do? Like I've never I've never I guess I've never felt so disrespected in my life. It was so weird.
Speaker 4: Well speaking of A I didn't.
Speaker 1: Even know, sorry even know, like I'm just really thinking about it, I really knew him. I was like, what the fuck was that?
Speaker 5: I've only been in two fights fruition in school. I was in one fight where I got to like because whenever they be a fighting, like people that played sports, we would go to the locker room. Everybody would get in front of the doors and then like peachers couldn't get through the doors before people their fights. Usually those fights don't last very long. So what happened is that I was in one fight where some kid, some kid frigs it to the girl. I was like, I was dad at the time. I got really over upset and I shouldn't I shouldn't have fought him, you know, it wasn't a really big deal, but we got into tough fight. I pieced him up really bad. Then there was another one where some kids slammed me, and I was already more than halfway out the door by the time I got slammed. I got slammed like on the side of my body.
Speaker 1: I didn't you. I don't remember why he slammed me. It was there was something I think it was in my minute. I think it was my fault. I think it was my fault. I think I said something. That's why you don't remember. But I was like it got slammed out of me. That's why I thought of my head, like loose change? Where am I? But it was it was.
Speaker 5: That was That fight was pretty bad because like I he hit me to the floor and he was punching me, and I was just like I was trying to get my body.
Speaker 1: To move to do something, but it was too late.
Speaker 5: And then I think I got into one other fight, but it was a really quick one, and then I saw something.
Speaker 1: I jump some guy with some other people. Well, yeah, I've seen many of many of those. I see my friend, I didn't I see my friend like actually attack the guy. But I saw him run like we were all going back to class. It was after lunch, and he's like, oh, it's there's that one guy. And then he and I just kind of walked away and missed him assault some guy that I guess. All they were doing was mean mugging in class. They never said a word to each other and it was just dirty looks. And he's like, fuck that guy, I'm gonna fuck him up. And I was like, okay, whatever, and he went running and he did it. He fucking that. I was like, oh, I'm sad that I missed that. I didn't believe him. Yeah. I never really gotten to any fights. I prefer to not like no point, I've been.
Speaker 4: Been one one, but it was just not my fault. And I think I think I've told the story on the show before. But like that kid, it's amazing how quickly he became a bitch after I just hit him once.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sounds like most bullies, right, He was like most bullies.
Speaker 4: It was amazing because he was just like the whole year is like picking up on me, Like it wasn't beating me up, but he was like annoying me. He was like, like, you know, constantly doing that stuff like I do you and uh, but like it said.
Speaker 5: Are not happy filling up my legs? I hate people touching you, dude. It was like the one thing I would have lost my mind for. It was like, I don't touch it.
Speaker 4: I put up with it for like like nine out of the ten months of the year, and then at the end of the year, I was like I'm done, I'm over, and I just turned around and punched him into a window.
Speaker 1: It was on the school, through the window.
Speaker 4: And then the next year he tried to be my friend.
Speaker 1: It was so weird. Yeah, I'm so weird. I was like, what the fuck is it. I think people don't expect me to fight back because I'm small. People don't expect people to fight back most right, but.
Speaker 4: I think specifically in school, they were like, oh, he's small because he was like tall. He was like a tall kid, and he was like, oh, he's not gonna fight back, and the second I did, it was like oh fuck, and then nothing. I never got into a fight after that.
Speaker 1: The Germans respect respect. That ship's real man, like, uh, there was a that was why I was talking about this guy the other Day of the Jojo that I thought it was funny that there are some people who they don't know that we know they're obviously gay. Charlie Kirk and yeah, this is like not a conservative asshole though, but just like, oh, I can see your mannerism and everything. You're so clearly gay, but you think nobody notices because he came out after high school. We're all like, yeah, of course, what are you talking.
Speaker 5: About because we had one of our good friends we knew years ago for years.
Speaker 1: I always think it's funny it came on and I was like, duh. I always think it's funny when that happens, where it's like, oh you you really aren't aware of what you do and now. But anyway, this guy very tall, he was probably six four. My buddy Art, but he was Vanda No I forgot, but this guy Arthur, I forgot. That was real. Forgot Art. We're sure for Arthur because I'd never hear the name Art ever, who who do you hear? All? My name is? Art? Is like what the last time I've heard Art was that guy? And then Art from the Mortal Kombat movie who gets that ship beat out of him by Goro sad. They get the Black Guy as a sacrifice, essentially beats him so bad and they take his soul, and I'm like, why not to be him? Man? Have to be him? Couldn't have been some stupid I don't know. There's plenty of Asian people in the Movie's plenty of them around.
Speaker 5: Dozens of Asian in this particular film, there are dozens, and they made the black guy.
Speaker 1: I was just like, it's such a trope. It doesn't mat anyway. I don't watch movies with Asians in him. Yeah, just like period, just you just stay away from You're like, I don't like anime Asian? What about Mulan does that? You can't do it? I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't even go to see it, right, So I walked out of Rogue one.
Speaker 5: As soon as done. And You're like, no, except when I found the Rush Hour was about.
Speaker 1: You didn't know it took you while you you would Rush Hour to when they actually went to Hong Kong? What is this? I was one. I thought Rush Hour was a Russian Limbaugh documentary that wasn't. And I got so disappointed. Can you imagine Rush Limbaugh doing those stunts? Doing those stunts? Oh, you're laughing like a fucking simp.
Speaker 5: It's been a while, Rush Limball doing Jackie Chad stunts and dying on the.
Speaker 1: Moth set die. I think he would die after the first punch, so he was disgust.
Speaker 5: He would die, and then everybody would just keep filming a movie with him in dead, dead in frame like.
Speaker 1: Dragon, his dead body in the frame.
Speaker 5: Chris Tucker, Chris Tucker would be the only person that's like, look, guys, dang, Rush.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. That's crazy. Rush, that's crazy. Rush, What the hell you doing? Rush? You bleed all the flow?
Speaker 6: You may not?
Speaker 1: I hate this world what you were saying about vaccine. I have no idea what chrisker? That nigga dead? Finally, no, almost been dead for a while. Is he dead? Yeah, he died the thing. He died a while ago. Now long ago was it?
Speaker 4: I don't know if it was that long ago, but it was a while ago.
Speaker 1: Now, Yeah, I guess, let's se let's see.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look, let's take guesses when did rustling about twenty fifteen? I would guess like I would guess seventeen.
Speaker 1: Guys, ready, yeah, twenty one, twenty twenty one, Wow, that's recently twenty one minutes ago, minutes ago, last last words, fuck you fucking kicks to Jamison, I really died.
Speaker 5: If someone died and they said, fuck I'm doing it like a fucking little animate someone died and said fuck you kikesaid, I'd be so at the glee because I know that the last thought was them hating me, and that makes me feel so much better, especially someone like Rush.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I really thought it was all dude. The pandemic really fucked my perception of time totally. Like I had a really good inclination for time, Like I could tell like, okay that oh that was twenty sixteen, that was two thousand and one, that was two thousand and seven, good guess, and then after the pandemic, it's so it's all fucked my calibrations off.
Speaker 1: I fail. I actually want a lot another one, you know why Why because just to get through these years, these the Trump presidency, I think it would actually really another pandemic would be you know, there was some bird shit going on a little bit. I can't I think somebody or something. I I need it because I wanted to be a blur. And then a lot of stuff that they want to do, they wouldn't be able to do it. I think another pandemic would just be bad. I think the pandemic, of course it would be bad. No, no, no, no, no, like society like, I think it was the set. I really think we got to the point we do. What do you think it's gonna be worse? No, Look.
Speaker 5: That a pandemic would ultimately be terrible again for more reasons than just decidedly. But I think after the pandemic everyone went fucking crazy. I think everyone really like that ship really made people lose their fucking mind.
Speaker 1: Yourself, not me.
Speaker 5: I we we fucking heavily benefit from the pandemic. Unfortunately, I hate to say that because I feel like a lot of people just really didn't.
Speaker 1: But we we did, and then we didn't because I feel like if we would have stayed recording in together, we didn't exactly suffer. We didn't. We didn't. True. That is true, That is absolutely true. It wasn't like a net negative technically it was.
Speaker 5: I think it was over on that possible. It was because at the time we were creating it. I think what happened was people were at homes and people had had to listen to ship and I think our pandemic pandemic our podcast was.
Speaker 1: Like a very pandemic. Yeah we did. It was like a very like.
Speaker 5: Maybe Like I think what happened is that celebrity started going crazy. Everybody in the fucking mom started becoming like fucking that conservative mentality started fucking polluting the airways.
Speaker 1: All these mother fuckers that should not have had platforms normally got platforms, and it.
Speaker 5: Really fucked up the American I think it really severely damaged the Americans.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 4: I think here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I think the last pandemic was like a weak one, and so people didn't really understand and so people were like, oh, whatever, I don't need.
Speaker 4: The man, I'll just get a little sick.
Speaker 1: We need a strong one that way. You know, look, man, I don't know, man, If you have a lot of people who are like, I'm not gonna take a vaccine, I kind of can't think of a better group of people to not like Darwin. That Darwin, you know, Darwin, Yes, that let it happen. I would love that. Sometimes in traffic, right, and is it to me? Every single time there was somebody everybody was following the hitler in traffic exactly. Everyone's following the law. Nothing was happening, nobody was doing anything too slow. There was nothing happening, and there was a dickhead that just kept honking. No one would that nothing could be done. No one was being too slow.
Speaker 4: I bet it's a being the BMW or Nissan whoever was.
Speaker 1: I somebody car. Just those people need to be savagely beaten. And I and I know you already know who those people are. They were the ones that were like, oh dude, just job job and I'm like, yeah, yeah, yeah, we need get out. Look with all the jab your fucking eye. I know, I know this doesn't apply to.
Speaker 4: Our audience because all of our audience is homeless and they don't have cars. But Nissan people, you gotta.
Speaker 1: Go Nissan people. Some people specific, man, there's so many. I think. I think big truck people can all, you know, roll off big truck people who don't work in a field where like they need a truck. It's none of them, because the people who are work it must be some it's look, it's the ones that it's the ones that like have like the crazy like V twelve fucking huge ass trucks. And then you have like you have, like all of these small pickup trucks. They're the ones that I work, and they're fucked up old toyotas that have two hundred thousand miles on them and shit like that. But whenever see those street queens lifted fucking big ass fucking Ford Flo fifties and ship and they're just clean. I'm like a big ass fucking car and that's not it. I'm like, look, I don't I don't know how he drives, but I just have an idea because like my mom, she she she's a big truck person. She has anger issues. It goes hand in hand, just goes hand in hand. Dude, my mom gets mad sometimes. Trust my face. It's psychological. It's a psychological thing. I think if you're in a truck, you're above budy, you're looking down like all these the fucking nerves. I could run over all these people if I wanted. That is actually true.
Speaker 5: That is I think people that are bad drivers should be taken yanked out their car. Then we should have this magical seed that make them eat them in they turn in the treason.
Speaker 1: I like the tu I like that.
Speaker 4: I did not I will say I did not predict where that's.
Speaker 5: What I wanted to hurt. Yeah, I want to feed them the scene to be like no, and then they start rine start growing out. Oh, brought into a tree.
Speaker 1: With I'm going because remember my My Dictatorship. We did that on the Extra mL if you guys want to check this out, we did a whole dictatorship thing where in my in my utopia not dystopia, where you would get one offence, one traffic offence, and after that there would be these AI robot things that would immediately capture your car and you would be flung into the air, essentially like there was catapults, like trebuches. There was the Trebuche.
Speaker 5: And it is such a that is such a like killing someone extremely indirectly is so fucking horrible great, especially when you try to like sugarcoat it like yeah, like I'm gonna grab this guy and I'm gonna throw him up seventy five thousand feet into the air.
Speaker 1: Goddamn, it's a lot of feet. What that is?
Speaker 4: So inconceivably that's out of the badness where I'm pretty sure you're in space.
Speaker 1: You're in deep I like the idea instead of a tribute shape for bad drivers. I like the idea of like almost like a drone that kind of hovers over the freeway or the roads, or if somebody's driving poorly, it just kind of hovers over the car and does like you know how like cars are compacted in this cubes. Oh does it just does that on the road that picks up the cube and like makes it a little chubb dude.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that, like the idea of that happening to those people like you get three dickhead of fences and the spector appears beside you, and his follows.
Speaker 5: There's too much for me, No, no, no, And then it's just what happens. It just follows and it waits until cars coming at the right moment. It's in front of the car and it's law abiding citizen.
Speaker 1: It waits dick had shows up. I don't want ystopia. I don't. I kind of want one. I got.
Speaker 5: One because I don't. Good doesn't win. You know, we need we need a bad we need a good guy ship.
Speaker 6: You know, you need a.
Speaker 1: Ruthlessly good person. That's what I'm saying. A benevolent dictator, That's what I'm saying. People say that's an oxymoron. The contradictory. I'm like, it doesn't have to be. It has been, it usually is. Yeah, it is because it is. It is true that when you when you actually think about it, and and that kind of tripped me out when I was thinking about it, like, oh, the government. People act like the government is so bad. The government is responsible for the middle class existing because before that there wasn't a middle class. It was just the ruling monarchs and then the fucking peasants. And so the government try to make things more of a level playing field, and people that have been elected now and that are gonna be working the government are gonna work their best to make sure the middle class doesn't exist. And it's like cool, yeah, sick. The government is kind of like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: To me, I look at it more of like a thing that's just like kind of like you gotta I don't know, it's like a house or like a car, where it's like it's pretty good to have it, but you got to maintain it, and it's just not very well managed. It's like if you haven't changed your oil or like check your tire pressure or like done any of these things and you're like, man, my car fucking sucks.
Speaker 1: It's well.
Speaker 5: The car, get a new car, that's the thing, right, But that's fine. You gotta get a new car. You got to change away things going We.
Speaker 1: Just so you can't get a new car every single time something goes wrong. That's what I'm saying. It's like there's a point in time where like, yeah, you should get a new car.
Speaker 5: But like I think we're at that point. We got to you gotta yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean I wouldn't be opposed to a new car, that's it. But the problem is we need a Gundam for president. I think we should like the gun I wish bro I.
Speaker 5: Was looking about, like who's the Who's an evil nigga? That'd be like a funny person I have as a president, like an evil like evil, like an evil character from some fucking genre.
Speaker 1: Ray Romana, don't already have it? Really, we we got it.
Speaker 5: That's he's more of a jackass than the evil guy.
Speaker 1: Ray Romano. Why do you keep saying it.
Speaker 5: Like like I ignored you on perpose? Why no, no, no, like you I'm serious, No, no, it is it is. Why do you keep saying it?
Speaker 1: I'm just curious is why to your point, I want to to your point, I want to show you my friend's tire, like she somebody left a note saying, just letting you know that you need to get a new front tire, drive safe. Look at her tire. Can you imagine? Wait, what happened? Not changing the tires? What happened? It looks like the street that is insanely dangerous. And she got flamed because she's she has a large following on social media. She got flame. But then there's some people being nice. That can't be real. It can't be that stupid, very real, And she was like, I don't know what tires are. Why does nobody excuse me that rained? You need to? Not you need to. She is completely aware of how bad that was, and she basically posted I think to kind of own her ship. It was like so she was like, look, there's no real excuse for this, but I was in a I was not paying attention to anything because like shit going on in her life. But I'm like cool, But she's trying to say, I know that's not an excuse, and we're all like, yeah, dude, you literally sh it was gonna fly off. And then you were gonna go hamd. It's not even just a tear. It's the fact that it's a bald tire, and it's the threat it's ripped, it's it's it was hanging on it was. She waited till the little the last second, til somebody reminded her like, hey, please change your tire. I came to the government of what you were saying, because you bought that up a maintenance. So it just reminded me of like, I've never seen a tire that bad before. I think the need we need to try. We need it because when you think about because like obviously nobody knows how the fucking government actually works, and we need to just look at like how much money. What is the actual when they talk about we need to cut spinning, this, this and that and everything that they say isn't gonna put a dit in anything because the vast majority that's why a lot of them want to get rid of Social Security because it makes up like like a third or more of the of the of the the budget and so which would throw so many people into poverty. Right it keeps like old people out of poverty without being like oh and the burden on say the kids to make sure they have to provide for them. It has done some revolutionary ship and then these fucking retards act like it's not doing that, and it's it's the most frustrating thing ever work the government. We need it desperately, and these people are just like, oh, I'm good, so fuck you. I think it's the spending one hundred percent, like that needs to happen, that need to happen a long time, Like.
Speaker 5: No, that's not it's not the problem. Really, I think the spinding is not the problem. I think one hundred percent for the like military wise, one hundred percent. We need to reevaluate that spending. So you mean like like you get the question. I'm talking like period like like not like as a whole. I think there are certain things that we need to spend more on.
Speaker 1: So it just let's look when you just look at the when you statistically look at the spinning, like on a statistic level and stuff like that, it's it's not as bad as everybody is trying to make it sound. It's as simple as taxing, taxing. When you look at the most economic growth post World War Two, the level that people were taxed at made for the most growth and people were just thriving, and obviously the people that are in charge now or they're going to be in charge January twentieth, are making it so it never gets anywhere close to that ship. And it's like, oh cool, you know, like so I think tax I think I think that would change the game. Well, it's not even like, it's not even think. It's just that is when you just look at when people try to feel like, what was the pinnacle of our economy? And it's like, well, here you go. Once you make past a certain amount of money, you get packed tax ninety percent of every dollar because that's all it was. Bores when he made around one hundred thousand dollars back in the day post World War two, you get tax ninety percent of every dollar after that, So his mind taxing gonna die? Of course not. But does he have a chance. Uh No, I don't. I don't really have it. I don't have any idea, really, Jake, is it at.
Speaker 5: Least a he's a competent boxer. At least you know he's not he's he's no talent. He's not one talent.
Speaker 1: But he's fucking huge now too. He's a big guy. He looks he doesn't carry it well though, because he's not supposed to be a heavyweight. He looks gross, like he looks like he's really big right now, like obviously he's extremely powerful now, but he looks disgusting to me, Like when I look at him, I'm like, he looks like he's he's his liver is hurting, yeah, yeah, like his liver is just encased in fat. And it's like he looks like an infected Brillo pad Like he doesn't he gotta does. He looks disgusting. I just feel like he just doesn't. I don't know. I feel like his brother wears his weight better, and I feel like Jake has all his weight like right here. Well, Jake is not ultraducing like like logan. His logan is huge and shredded, which that's always the sign of like ultra steroids. Jake is fat, he like comparatively, like say he's look at him, look at his body. There's no definition on his body. Sure he is a fat powerful man. And him getting a cleat shot of Mike Tyson, it's probably going down. Mike Tyson obviously looks fantastic, But when I do you remember when he fought Roy Joints Junior. You' like maybe what five years ago? However long ago was that shit was whack? So I don't have any now. To be fair, they weren't able to go for knockouts, so it's just an exhibition. Yeah, this is different. So Mike Tyson is charged up. You saw him slap him at the press conference, like he slapped him hard, like not even like say a little like, oh do you see why? Huh? Did you see why? He's laughed him? Well, didn't Jake like just do some goofy shit?
Speaker 4: He So I don't know, like I remember seeing like another angle of it and he came up to him like a fucking gorilla.
Speaker 1: He came up on his knee on it. Oh that's what he did. Yeah, I didn't see that.
Speaker 4: He came up and like stood up at him like a fucking ape.
Speaker 1: I saw him being last stupid. I was like, oh, he's actually angry and so look, man, here's my problem is post custom motto. He just I just think he's a broken man. Custom. What was that his like improv troops? What is that? Is that? A fucking what is that? A gnat? Is anat in here? Yeah, damn it. Do you know to your point though that you say that for a long time, I mean a kid, and I mean this probably I don't know how old. Until I learned custom Model's real name, I was like, who the fuck is named custom Auto? I thought his name the custom otto was the last name. No, like it just no it the way because so his name is cuss, don't even know what he was Mike Tyson's trainer, And basically his name is Tomato. Yes, cus Tomato the motto duh d motto. He's Italian as fuck, so cus to motto. But when you say it together it cuts. I was like custom otol shop. Yes, So I was like, what is this guy's name custo motto? I mean, I'm probably for because I've been watching Mike Tyson since I was a little kid. When I was a little kid. That was when he was in his prime, when you were little. He was like, that was like when I first saw et, and I was like, what kind of a name is Drew Berry? I mean, okay, yeah, I guess so, yeah, yeah that's good. Yeah yeah, it's basically the same thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Drew Barry, Drew Berry Moore, I mean.
Speaker 5: It's kind of the same, but it's infecting me, Like, what do you mean Drew Berry Moore she Drew More berried stupid.
Speaker 1: From a place.
Speaker 4: I thought that was her name because they would say Drew Drew Barrymore.
Speaker 1: Can we be real she's ugly? It would be real, can we you know? You know, you know, people try to act like she's she's not not attractive to me, like she's normal. That means it's a normal person. Kirsten Dunce too. I feel like they were not pretty girls, and I was like, I don't know. I don't think ugly is the right word for those. I think they're just like they're very, they're not you know, there's degrees of ugly. I don't think if you're not attractive, you're kind of you're kind of ugly. I don't think so. I think there's like a spectrum.
Speaker 4: I think you're either you're either very, you're either attractive, muted, or like kind of undefined you're just kind of average or whatever, like no one cares.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I've never felt though, I felt it's actually very bitary. Really yeah, I've always felt like say, because it was always like there.
Speaker 4: Are definitely people that I don't think are ugly that I'm not attracted to, you know what I mean, Like it's just like whatever you're just.
Speaker 1: Kind of it's not you got to separate yourself from it, because there's also like just knowing what stuff like that. That's what I mean. So it's like having the baseline of like what conventionally, societally we consider attractive and then so you just you basically but those those very very widely, and then like there's features that work on other people, it doesn't very widely. When we talk about society, society has like it like it's like American society. Yes, well we talk about different places more so we're talking we live in America, so obviously I'm talking about that.
Speaker 5: Well, that's true. But then if we we live in a world, that's.
Speaker 1: So like yeah, but we're just talking about you know, it's like if we were going to talk about morals, we're not going to include other parts of the world because it doesn't it's not applicable what we're talking about. I think I think I agree with the moral thing a little more than that, But I think when it comes to that's how we when we're talking in a normal setting. We're not including the entire world.
Speaker 5: Well, no, that's true, right, But what happens is like there are there are plenty of girls from others. Like when it comes to attractiveness, there are particularly women from all over the world that vary so heavily that there are women that, like I'm sure some people will say are very attractive that I genuinely cannot see why they people think they're so right.
Speaker 1: It just doesn't factor into this conversation though, But I understand what you're saying. I I think, like I guess, I guess, well just does like was we're talking, we're talking about what societally, what we're used to. So what I'm saying when I'm saying things of minor because I know out of technicality, I'm wrong, I'm just thinking of on a on a on a on a society societal playing field of what we say is like I'm hot or not. You're trying to blank getting at a very blanket like this. It's like this, it's not it doesn't need to be extremely nuanced. I'm just looking at Drew barrymore so. What I'm looking at, say, her features and what people find attractive I'm like, so her features maker like say, you can just say average. But some people would make the argument that average is technically ugly, like just because like average is like well, societally people would not normally find this person attracted.
Speaker 4: I just think ugly is a very.
Speaker 1: Like it's like very damning. Like it's like very like damning. Like you're like, because to me, that's hideous, Like that's well, yeah, it's like you're fucking like, oh my god, Like when you look at a person here, you're like, oh my goodness, you know you look at them, You're like, oh, like like appoline.
Speaker 5: Should motherfuckers like those motherfuckers be looking like nightmares on week? Yes, Like they look heavily imbreded people look they look like something that if I saw at nighttime in my house, I would scream and I would go in my room, like we have to go out through the window.
Speaker 1: Like you would design them for horror.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, Like that's where I get it from.
Speaker 1: I might be look at lots, I might be too harsh if if anyone thinks that, like, I can be like, I totally think that's acceptable to say that my language is too harsh to say Drew Barrymore is ugly. Especially, there's probably a lot of people who would say, I think she's cute and stuff, and I'm like, I'm.
Speaker 4: There's there's distinct. There's people who like, I think look distinct but maybe don't like she's like somebody that looks distinct to me, but not in like any girl like and she makes me not Saspoon, Yeah.
Speaker 1: She looks she's like a to me, but he's pretty Spoon. I think she's pretty.
Speaker 4: She's averaged to me. She's like, I don't think. I don't think anything when I see her, but I think she's pretty.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't know what's the girl about again? Who's fifty first? Daberry Moore think the first dates jew berry More? He doesn't make me. Let's get the question using that fucking joke? What joke? Nothing right, Romina. She has that talk show and and she wanted to keep going during the pandemic. She was like, everyone needed that ship, which one, I'm not berry More. She had a show she you don't remember this the pandemic, I forgot about that. She wanted to keep going because she was like, I think I think, I think people need this. I think she was more trying. When she was younger, she definitely had like I gotta kill this other like pretty what.
Speaker 4: Do you mean when like when you like eat tea? What do you what are you saying?
Speaker 1: When she was younger, she's.
Speaker 5: Much older than I am. She's making came with a long time ago.
Speaker 1: The fact that you went there, like so I just like it was the only movie I know that she just like when she was younger, the way she was put together, I mean like.
Speaker 4: She's a completely average person. To me, she's like she's on the on the higher end of average.
Speaker 1: Actually average is fair, I guess I would just I'm being very very binary Hollywood, Like it's interesting how much work she got compared like say, like say, usually they're so vain and so I'm being kind of extremely rude comparative to like say, you look at a right now. Who's the shining example right now? Big Booby blonde chick Oh Sidney Sweety Sidney sweety, Like when you like there Cameron Diaz, like there was some like some knockouts, the Angelina Joe Lee, Like there was like these and then there was like Drew Barry. You know what I'm saying, Like when you when you in the Hollywood circle, I guess when we're talking about like averages human like in like just in America. But I think my my test of like hot and ugly is I think I'm using that too much to why it seems a little extreme.
Speaker 5: I think he's attractive, but I also have definitely met plenty of women that looked like her twenty Sidney Sweeney, I have met plenty of girls, especially when we were living.
Speaker 1: There are plenty of girls. They didn't have they.
Speaker 5: Weren't probably built like she was, but there were plenty of girls that.
Speaker 1: Looked like her. Like that is that is? Yeah, I don't think anybody's saying I don't think anybody's saying Sidney Sweeney's one.
Speaker 5: People are like, oh, she's so attractive, of like I've slept with girls look like that.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think that like that is not She is still attractive and that's attractive, I think, but I don't understand that argument. Though I think she's I think.
Speaker 5: She's more of a time because I think there are people coming attractive at times, you know, like I think Megan Fox in the twenty tens, like early like two thys, early twenty tens, she was like the piece you know that was like the kind of grab by one, like oh like a girl with like tan skin, dark hair, big brown eyes. You know. But I think as things changed, the like the paradigm of was attractive changed again too, where like the new state like very attractive for a period of time was like someone that looks sort of like uh, like I don't really agree, but like someone looks sort of like, well, no, Beyonce is the benchmarking time of like what's once upon a time like the pinnacle pinnacle of attractive. She's still very attractive, but she was like the pinnacle at a period of time. Then it was like the Kim Kardashian like Kim Gardas.
Speaker 1: I think it's like aging women out. I'm aging.
Speaker 5: I'm not aging amount. I'm she's still very attractive.
Speaker 1: Like are you sure, like because every everything that you're saying is like I think that at a certain point.
Speaker 5: Time, but they still stayed attractive. But what people thought was the peak of attractiveness. I think it's just popularity is what you're talking about has changed. I think you're talking about popularity.
Speaker 1: I think beauty because like Sidney Sweeney is like really popular because I think this is my perspective. Some people disagree with me, but I think Megan, like when you see Meghan Fox dulled up as much as she is, I think she's just as attractive she was before. That's just I think still attracted. If you look at Holly Berry, dude, a pig that Halle Berry just posted, she still gottess. She's beauty, holy ship, how old is she? Fifty six? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, whatever they can yeah.
Speaker 1: But like like just so because she always posted there hot fifty something, you're always especially Yeah. I don't know if it's because we're older and we then it's just like more they've still been. They've probably still just like she always like she's always posting so with like without like makeup or like very minimal make up. Like she's still really pretty. But now what that's art the clown you idiot. Yeah, and Halle Berry asshole, No, that's just the clown again. I'm just I'm just insane. I'm on Arthur Clown's Instagram.
Speaker 5: This motherfuckerslessly. Here's here's what she posted at a like an award thing. No, she's beauty and I'm like, damn the same, Like do you know do you know what Christina Miliana?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she did that. That's a song.
Speaker 5: Yeah, pick it up slow, Like she's still beautiful to like, I think a lot of women, I think. I think when you're attractive, you don't become unattractive exactly, No, you have to be like unless something happened exactly. Drugs really super old, but super old, you know, even they're just pret attractive older people. But the thing is that I super old.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about like, what's uh that bitch that cuts her hair short in the Halloween movies? Oh pink, so what I'm still rock star?
Speaker 5: But what happens is Jamie Lee Pink, Yeah, Jamie Curtis.
Speaker 1: But what happens? But what happens is like I think there's just like she looks kind of rough now she's standards just altered, you know. That's what it is, where like people kind of get moved out of like the.
Speaker 5: Who's the oldest?
Speaker 4: Who's the oldest attractive person?
Speaker 1: To you? I like that that's a good question. Who's obviously old? By the way, have you guys? Damn?
Speaker 5: I actually don't know who watched Game of Thrones? You know the woman you know when so she got arrested and it was like shame and she was like throwing.
Speaker 1: The water on her.
Speaker 5: Yeah you think she's bumb what she actually looks like? She's fucking fired? Do you know what she actually looks like. I don't look her up right now, you're gonna be I don't even what will you, because I don't know what to put like.
Speaker 1: She's shame bitch, she's pretty fucking fine. I was like, I don't be, I don't be barking up old trees. But yeah, I thought you meant I actually don't know. I don't know the answer is definitely pretty definitely, yeah for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I actually don't know the answer that question either, because I just don't really know that well.
Speaker 1: I don't think about especially like an older like it's not there was somebody in tam uh. I don't know how old she is, but the damn she's in the boys. Yeah mave oh yeah, very pretty, she's very very pretty. I just need to think I need to look up a list. Yeah, I mean, I wouldn't be able to come up off the off the top of my head either. Very attractive, who hasn't been too much work done for me? But I was still I was still. Yeah, she's definitely attractive. I mean, don't get me wrong. Who is that? She was? Uh, what's her name? Hannah willing Dan?
Speaker 4: Oh, you know what I would say? Actually, I think Kate Blanchett. I think that's a good one. Kate bland She was in a rag no wrong.
Speaker 5: And I think she looked hot as hell. I don't think she looks hot outside of that anymore. She's good looking and in Borderlands.
Speaker 1: Borderlands was terrible, but I don't nobody saw it, but I just like, did you Seeland? I think I think it's free on Amazon somehow. But she's pretty attractive still to be I think it's free on Amazon. I still haven't seen.
Speaker 4: She's not attractive in the She's not attractive in that movie in the way that Lilith should be.
Speaker 1: But she's But Kate blanch Is watched Borderlands. That should be one of the things you watched for the commentary. Yeah, for the commentary. That's a great idea. Yeah, dude, who's gonna pirate it? We got we got prime? Is it on Prime? I'm pretty sure it's on Prime. I'm pretty sure I saw it, Like, hey, watch it on Prime? Because the bombs sow you know, we'll put you know what we check, we'll do. Uh have I have? I have Prime? Got Prime, I'll get it on my laptop and we will. You're stupid, like like that is the great? Like I hate Jeff Bezos, but goddamn yeah, no more, no more? Does he not on it? No, he hasn't won it for a while. No, that's not he owns part of it. He's probably just not the he's not the acting CEO. Yeah, yeah, that he definitely owns itself. Ye'd be crazy he sold it. Why would you sell it? I don't believe that. You would have to be the stupidest. Maybe maybe I'm maybe I'm wrong, Look, maybe I'm wrong. But like you think you think he's as stupid as George Lucas, Like is that? Like to me, that's what like George lu an idiot, I don't give a ship what an idiot? I don't care what you do and I don't care. I don't care. They thought, they thought like this motherfucker did a verbal handshake essentially like yeah, I'll sell it as long as I can be involved in the process, like oh yeah, cool, we have course, and then they fucking he signed it. They catapulted him out of the building.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's like, sure, thing, Lucas, Like, my name is Georgia.
Speaker 1: Luke's the character that dance.
Speaker 4: He even shouts for his life in a timid fashion.
Speaker 1: The fact that he was like I'm gonna sew, I'm gonna sell the franchise. Yeah, it's crazy. Actually, you know what? Actually I don't know, man, Like, but he still cares obviously.
Speaker 5: Because this was this is the point when it was still just his though, Like this is the difference, right, Like I get, like, I understand you don't selling it like in twenty seventeen, you know, twenty eighteen, But he sold it when it was still objectively his thing. When did he sell it in like two thousand, like maybe eight or nine that sounds right, something like this was just before they say six eight or nine or something, before they got Marvel, before like they got more than twenty twelve.
Speaker 4: Don't know, as an individual selling something for like what was it like four billion?
Speaker 1: I think it was four. I was four that's not I don't know, man, I would you know? I could?
Speaker 4: I because because Star Wars isn't Amazon, you know what I mean, It's not something that's like, this is gonna be fucking this is gonna be worth it for a long time.
Speaker 1: You know, I think Star Wars has has a limit. I think for you, for you, yeah, never might have got a you gotta rent it near mind, I'll rent it. What do you mean, how much? Is it Pirate Bay? It's it's pirate Bay. We would never do such a thing, Yeah, never, I've never. I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't even know what that is. Yeah, it's just we should do borderline. So that's a good idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be fun. That'd be great. Yeah, that's a perfect idea. I don't know anyway, we should get your questions he before we run a long We're already running a little. Vin I'm in the borderland. It was hilarious. I don't even know. I don't know. I like Kevin Hart. I don't even know why.
Speaker 5: Like I saw him live like a few months ago. It was actually it was actually, it was actually an amazing fucking set. He fucking rocked, jacking off and stuff.
Speaker 1: My wife a bunch. Is Kevin Heart your favorite comedian? No? Definitely, do you hear about Kevin Hart and purchase O'Neil and they were because like they would spend a lot of time together and at one point was staying with Kevin Hart and the Kevin Hart like caught beating like vigorously and where did he catch him in his apartment? Like Patria was staying in a with Kevin Harp for a while and he just like didn't do any precautions and he caught him. It was on, that's crazy. I missed fucking Ona, like yeah, and Anthony Cumia wasn't exposed as a seething racist yet, yeah, because he's just like openly racist now and I'm like cool really yeah, like op, like he's he looks bad. I saw a video of film and I was like, whoa, he doesn't look like he's doing well at all. I think he's insane. And then Anthony Kumia has his own show and he's just he's a fucking chut asshole. Yeah well yeah, yeah, those were the good old days. Man Bill Burder, Patricia O'Neil. Fuck man, they were just O'Neil's Osama bin Laden rant when they when the they killed him. My favorite fucking bit I ever saw that. It's insane. Look it up because he just because a lot of the open anthony were very like anti conspiracy theory, like shut the fuck up kind of a thing, and he started to like sway them with his rant. He's like, you really believe that they just killed and they just you know, flushed him down the ocean, and like, you know, so they killed him, and they're just like this is the greatest like villain since like Hitler or stuff, And what did they do with the body? Do it in the water, like just like his it's so good? I love.
Speaker 4: Do you think they took his body and they they made like a robot out of him?
Speaker 1: I think, well, apparently they fucking threw it in the ocean, But no, I am. I would think it's more plausible that they actually made they just threw over the he's just not dead well working for one thing. The real theory is that he died actually well before, because they found he was he was on kidney dialysis for like a decade prior. What a loser I mean, yes, And also when you think about all the stuff that the unearthed that he had anime he that came out way too late, iuldn't believe this was real. He's singing poker face. He's doing karaoke poker face. It's real. I thought it was fake when I saw this one, I thought it was fake, so I paid video Like I haven't seen that. I thought it was fake because why would because you would think, oh, that's funny, somebody's a good job. Whoever did that? And it's like, oh no, it turns out this it's it's crazy speakings perfectly. When I heard him speaking this the first time, I was like what Well. Unfortunately then I found out afterwards was very American. His name is his alias was Tim Osmond and he basically they worked with He worked with the movie first. They got him for the mood with a big new Brazinski. I'm not going to go through all this history. Just a bunch of fucking ghouls, that's all idiomols. Let's get the question. Yeah, let's do it. Mike Tyson, he's gonna die, so Paul in four, should we do a rea? Yes, we should rescue peace Mike Tyson if he kills the Unfortunately, know I'm wrong. I want it's the opposite. Mike Tyson to win Paul so badly. Mike Tyson overwhelms and like the typical one round overwhelmed kills him. So here's the thing.
Speaker 4: If Jake Paul does die, If Jake Paul dies, does the logan vlog.
Speaker 1: My brother just died in the ring immediately he's gonna put He's gonna put toy story and it's over or whatever he said. I don't even know what he said, something about something dead buddy, I don't remember.
Speaker 4: Probably said his famous catchphrase, I'm dumb and stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm really I'm really rich. I'm way too rich anyway, I'm clear care Free.
Speaker 4: Uh, we're gonna read questions now, and remember you can ask questions too if you go over to patreon dot com slash a snart tank.
Speaker 1: By the way, this is a call to action. I don't know why this works, but it does. Don't give up the game it blows, don't give up the game. Shit. I think I would vomit. I think that really happened would make me vomit. So I just slip go.
Speaker 4: Over to patron the cups as stark, and I can ask your question if you want. This question comes to us from care Free Raptor, he wrote, and he said, hey boys, longtime listener, first time ask her. Let's go, I'm a little concerned that people aren't really.
Speaker 1: Saying it. Yeah, like they know that you see King of Haphazard and like yeah, first time, first time, and then like next month, hey man, first time subscriber, first time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm a little concerned about it. But at that moment, it's like whatever, you know.
Speaker 1: I guess yeah, yeah, whatever. We appreciate questions a good question.
Speaker 4: So he writes in and he says, I want to ask how do you all find the confidence to joke about some of the craziest stuff and just generally be yourself. I'm trying to start a channel, but I'm paranoid of saying something wrong or even saying something is gay or retarded. I want to joke around, but not lie about what I think is funny. Also, a friend of a friend's dad who works at a crematorium, accidentally cremated his coworker.
Speaker 1: What I don't I don't know. That is so loony too. That sounds no.
Speaker 5: The person like lays out would be funny for.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take a nap, and that I'm gonna take a nap in the fucking oven.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm like.
Speaker 4: Okay, wait, maybe there's more more to this crematorium coworker. The son told my friend and he didn't believe him, and I thought it was a joke and made fun of him. This made this un angry and now he won't talk. Now he won't talk to him. Just wanted to share that. I don't know what that means, but okay, So the question, I guess is finding the confidence to just joke about what well the real For me, it's like, well, I've already said so much out on the Internet that there's no point in not doing it, you know what I mean. Like I'm not gonna work at a sizzler now, you know what I mean, And not because I'm above it, but because they won't hire me.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna hire you know what I mean. Dude, I would say, dude, is there any reason you have to be afraid? Like, is there a legitimate concern? Is there something that because even when I was in regular so I started I started posting YouTube videos regularly in twenty sixteen before like one of them caught in the algorithm blew up. Yeah, And at that time I was working a regular job and I couldn't the odds that they would ever find you in a sea of content creators is fucking slim to none unless you were begging your fucking boss to go check out your YouTube channel. So the odds of anybody even that you know, would even find your shit, Well, to be fair, you you had an entirely fake name. Well yeah, what would it was just like some black guy? Right, yeah, just said some black guy. But also I feel like it's insane that people would use their real name anyway. I kind of use my real name kind of. Well, so it's Raygun, like anybody Chris, So how are they gonna find you? How the fun would anybody find you? I guess? So yeahah, It's like even if it likes say Derek Blackman on my it was like a side channel was doing, you still wouldn't if someone's like Derek Pilot, it wouldn't pop up right right, But uh AnyWho? Uh? To me, it's like, I don't see any unless there is something that you've experienced before that is making you have caution, then I would say, okay, maybe then maybe you want to err on the side of caution if you had a reason. Yeah, But if it's like an like I would say kind of like an irrational fear, like you're I sometimes give Jojo shit for where I was saying, like, yo, let's get an electric scooter that she would be dope, you know, and then especially like for Whizzy to work real fast, it's like because he only works like two miles away from the house. And she was like, I don't know about this. She's like, what if like somebody steals it? And I'm like, what do you what? It's like, what do you like, Like, what like someone's gonna like tackle you and steal it or something like, you know, it was like inventing a problem, right. It was one of those things where I'm like, no, it's not like I think someone would be more willing to tackle you just walking then zipping on the you know. So what I'm saying is if you if it's like one of those instances where you're kind of just inventing like a problem and it's like they don't worry about it. You just do it. Yeah, just have fun, I think, which you have to joke about.
Speaker 5: You have to also show at the same time, like if you sit something gays are retarded, let your actions about being very much so for those things or standing for those people that.
Speaker 1: Are those groups be your words, you know, I think you can.
Speaker 5: People could try time and time again to make fun of the fact that I've said Thomson make the gaze. But then like I'm always a very vocal person for things that happen involving those people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is part of it too.
Speaker 5: It's like it's like you can make a joke about something, but you have to also at the same time quantify and prove that you are not a people don't know if you have to prove it, it's just more of a I prove it a stupid action. Your actions have to prove that your jokes may betray your person.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We I feel like we we have a lot of license here to joke about a lot of stuff because we also are pretty transparent about the things that we actually think. Like sometimes sometimes the detriment of the joke, right, but like it's you know, it's better to me than just like I think the issue here is that like a lot of people joke to hide things, you know, Like it's like Nick Foyte is like, oh, I'm just making jokes about it.
Speaker 1: Like in the background, he's like believing a lot of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and as long as you're not trying to hide anything, or as long as you're not trying to create a disguise with the stuff that you joke about. I don't really see any reason to be afraid, really, you know what I mean, because people who get you will get you, and people who don't, like I don't know, there's whatever you know. But also don't try to force yourself into a style that doesn't really fit you, like if you're if you just think that you have to say something is gay or retarded to be funny, like, don't do it for that reason, you know what I mean, And to be honest, to be genuinely, to be real. I think there's a point in time, like we're thirty thirty one, you know what I mean, We're we kind of are I don't want to say we're grandfathered him int of some way, but we're a product at that time. I don't foresee that being like a thing in the future, Like, don't base your your sense of humor off of like older people. Yeah, I just feel like that stuff's kind of on its way out. Like I don't really see gay or retarded being used in.
Speaker 5: The same way like nearly we're not just history, We're not us saying like even me, like I argue with these guys all the time about saying both gay and retarded right, because lots of times I really do I say retarded. You slip sometimes because you guys say it's much around me that I say it more around me. No, but I really think that calling someone fucking stupid it's funnier. Yeah, you like the compile insult also being stupid. I think it's funny. To me, it just it just depends to me. It's it's completely a timing thing, like what calls for right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to me, it's like a it's a it's like a vegan thing where it's like I think you're right to be a vegan. Yeah, but it's too late for me, Like I'm got like like retard and gay are just in my head and I to be fair, I actually try to like tamper it, but it's it's it can only go so far.
Speaker 1: I'm programmed already. To me, it's just all about reading the room, that's it. Like I don't I don't in the room. I don't try to, like if I know I'm around people that completely understand me, I don't need to nerve my language at all, but if I'm somewhere out like, say again, I remember one time I was around this one girl who had been raped, and I made sure to try to nerve my language abrown, like because like saying something like to your friends like, oh man, I got raped, like if we're playing a match or something like that, so common, yeah, but when you're around someone like that, you just want to like, all right, let me make sure I don't use the type language, cause it actually might really upseess I's just consider it being by mistake. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 5: I was just like she was crazy. She ended up being a fucking psychopath. But one of my friends, our girlfriends, who was like went through a really traumatic moment.
Speaker 1: We were playing Smash Bros.
Speaker 2: And the.
Speaker 5: Map Jungle Japes where Donkey Kong is from. I would always call it jungle rapes. I think I thought that was funny. Granted I was also like seventeen years old, like I was younger and she was. She got really offended by what I did, and I was just like, oh sorry, I thought jungle Rapes is funny. I still kind of think it's funny. Yeah, And she was really upset, and I was just like, my bad dude. Yeah, I was trying to tamper the storm. But I was just like, I already did this.
Speaker 1: If I'm around people, I don't If I'm around people, I don't really know that well, I kinda I don't go crazy, Damn. I gauge guys. I was trying to find uh some I think they were under Machinima the Umbrella, where there was a guy that would use his uh he had kind of like a raspy voice and he would uh like say, for example, they're talking about uh uh Crisis three. He's like going with the graphics, with the graphics, and then he's like showing like uh if they're always like short videos, and then he's just going on about the graph because that's why everybody since the first one came out. I remember fucking Game Informer, uh like Crisis graphics and we're like, look at the fucking look at the hairs on this, you know, I remember doing that ship. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think still looks good. But I think that game still looks good. Yeah, I think it's looks pretty.
Speaker 1: Good at an age as well as you would have managed it's it was, I mean it was. It's great for the time. It was kind of the tiles that was a pinnacle. But like this guy, why I'm trying to remember who they are because there's a specific joke when they're doing he's doing Mass Effect three and then you're talking to that guy who's kind of your pilot or whatever. Yeah, and he's going on he's like I lost my husband, and then it cuts out and he's like, oh my god, that's so gay, like and like in such a like yeah, yeah, it's it's so funny because he's like the guy's pouring his har out and this dude's like so like just pointing out, like, oh wow, you're gay, And I wish I could pull it up because it's so funny. It was under Yeah, and I can't remember a lot of Mama is gone now because they did that. They white wipe, like, I think.
Speaker 4: Very few, Like there's a couple of people who managed to save some of their stuff. I know Lyle has a lot of his stuff that got saved.
Speaker 1: Man Slayer, who's uh does gamer poop. He has his own channel. He re uploaded all that poops there, which if you don't know who Manslayer is, dude, fucking Oh my god, he's great. I don Kale had a lot of stuff that was just that's just gone. He like he was a person too, right, Yeah, Kale, Yeah he was. He was Lyle Slyle a lot of people, and he was called Colin was IGN. No, Colin was IGN.
Speaker 4: The dude, it's so much of that stuff is gone and it's crazy how much of that so many Gold Machinima was like I understand that that was like a terrible company and like they they played on people with like terrible contracts. Yeah, but a lot of my early Internet life was like curated by a lot of that stuff.
Speaker 1: Like it was.
Speaker 4: It was a lot of like weird shows and a lot of video game stuff, and IGN was like the formal place, you know what I mean. You would get like it was like here's the news and like here's a review. But then mama was like what the fuck are they doing? Like it was insane, it was I loved.
Speaker 1: It was a period piece, man, like twenty fifteen, right, what did you say they went way in like twenty fifteen, right, something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was like mid twenty tens that they went away, because I remember in like twenty thirteen, twenty fourteen. There was like a whole thing about a lot of that stuff going away inside gaming. Was there, Uh obviously lyle with like sanity not included. I can't remember what the it's frustrating, dude.
Speaker 1: I remember finding like old Ship, like on on somebody sent me like, here's a here's a playlist of all the of a lot of the deleted machinima stuff that you were talking about on stream or whatever, and I was like, oh, Ship, it's all here.
Speaker 4: I still think like there's a lot of that stuff that still rings in my head, like lines from like Old Miss that I would watch and like that's still my fucking head. Yeah, every time I get a hord shot, I think of like there's this show by I think Dark Spire Films called Matchmaking. I remember I had the stupidest, the stupidest ship in the world that that was a bring out a guests some chat.
Speaker 1: They must be tired from their long journey. No, the dumb, dumb, dumb ship. But shout out to man that ship, well show, shout out to the people that was.
Speaker 4: Shout out to the people that made stuff on Mama, not the company.
Speaker 1: Because the companies did they did. They sell it. They sold it.
Speaker 4: They sold it to Warner I think or something, and then Taylor Warner was like, this sucks.
Speaker 1: We bought nothing. Yeah, yeah, and then they bought and yeah.
Speaker 4: Basically they overpaid a great deal for Machion and then they just immediately deleted a lot of it because they were like, what this has no value.
Speaker 1: Amazing work on that, basically to get money out of that. Damn. I'm trying to, Damn, I gotta I'm gonna look for this person because I just remembering another joke where they for some reason, like ea, their covers or they have like holding one hand holds the gun and the other hand has orange on it, and like the dude made a joke that he's like the eleve hand holds you orn like it was, and I'm like trying to I thought, hopefully putting that in would find it. It's so hard to find that stuff. Man, somebody, someone's got to know who the fuck I'm talking That.
Speaker 4: All exists purely in our memory at this point.
Speaker 1: Graphics, I gotta find it. I gotta find it. I feel like it might have been Lyle. Can you holy can you imagine I would actually that would actually, uh blow my fucking mind, right, because then I'd be like, wait, I didn't know that you're the same person. That would actually literally fuck me up.
Speaker 5: The fact that Leo was like maybe like seven months older than me, it is weird, crazy slightly older than you are, like very slightly.
Speaker 4: Very slightly, And it's like, what what do you mean anyway? Beat on my meto Rodin He says, uh, how do the shirtman, frozen Rogan and pizza time?
Speaker 1: Nice? Uh quick hypothetical for y'all.
Speaker 4: How would you guys feel if after Zach Hadel's untimely demise, a tape of him calling a loved one was released and he sounded completely normal that was similar to Gilbert Godfrey, thanks for the last and he's trying times. That would be so shocking because I've talked to him completely in just normal scenarios where there were no jokes being told at all. That would actually break my brain to a degree that like, because Gilbert Godfree is like obviously on some levels, like I thought there was like a fifty to fifty chance for me where it's just like, I guess he might sound like that, but at the same time, it's like this must be like something that he's leaning into.
Speaker 5: The same that Michael Jackson. People like Michael Jackson doesn't talk like that. Yeah, like it sounds like a regular dude. He doesn't have really he's suck. He has like a cop sounding voice in general, but he's like that kind of talks like this plays it up a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I guess for me, it's just like why would you want to make Why would I still don't really understand that, to be honest, Like why would you make so much of a job for yourself where you gotta be like I gotta make sure I'm in this voice.
Speaker 1: All that.
Speaker 5: I don't understand because of the fact that he would the image.
Speaker 1: He was selling. But like for someone like he's like a lot of it seems like a lot of work. It is a lot of work. We gotta work on. We gotta work on the next season the smiling Friends, we gotta work on. He sounds like het David, Michael Michael. What do you have ideas, Michael Michael? What do you Michau Sack is a other actions like wall. I don't quite know the fact that I know both of them.
Speaker 5: I know them and if I heard like I've spoken to Zach as well as you, and like the day that we don't need to be joking, Like often we are joking about check. That's the nature of my people that have the friends that I know, we're like, oh, always making jokes about some bullshit.
Speaker 1: Meaning meaning Mike. Michael was weird to me because I never I never thought about running into him or at any point because uh I saw his yellow thing back in like twenty twelve. Oh yeah yeah, and I remember showing my friends and coworkers. I'm like, dude, check this out. Was so fucking funny, and uh, it never even occurred to me like who it was, or like what he looks like or anything. It's like, Oh, it's Michael's. I'm like, I was like what, Like, that's so fucking weird. I'm like, I never thought that I would run into you. It's so funny.
Speaker 4: It's weird, Yeah, running into people and you're just like, oh weird, You're just like, I'm kind of I remember when I first moved here. I was like I was like immediately desensitized to that because I was just immediately surrounded by like all these people, right, did shit in high school that I would share like at my lunch table, like pull it up on our phones and watch the ship and like I'm at the like the wedding. What the fuck am I doing? Just it's weird and.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's that's that's surreal for like a minute and then it goes.
Speaker 5: All of them became like my actual good friend you know, yeah, yeah, make like make I remember here and make his voice like a yu gi oh thing years before I met him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, my no, Mick had one of my favorite flash animations, which was the he had like a it was pac Man getting touched by a ghost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then he and then like he goes he touched me goodbye, and then he fucking caves in.
Speaker 4: It's like it's a disgusting It's discussed.
Speaker 1: When he eats himself pretty much. Yeah, it eats.
Speaker 4: Himself because that's how the animation is, and he folds back into himself. But it was like from the perspective of like the actual characters, and I had that. I was like my Facebook banner for a while of just like that stupid pac Man with the dumb face. It just made me laugh so hard and I was like, oh you fucking oh you it's funny, it's weird. The world is strange, the world here, but you're here in California.
Speaker 5: Fan any sort of like any sort of like you're a weird kid that liked odd Ship, You'll come here and meet a bunch of people. They're likepically in this area.
Speaker 1: In this region. Yeah, you guys are in the region where they Yeah, it's like, oh, ship, I know I've watched the video you made about some dumb ship. Well, yeah, it's like crazy.
Speaker 4: When I ran into a Casey Anthony had a pet cow and I'm like, oh my god, you're Casey anton.
Speaker 1: Said, hey, your world famous k Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like, can I get a picture? And she was like, no, leave me alone.
Speaker 1: Where's your kid? Up? No, it isn't I know what fun was like that. She killed her child. That's what's no. No, no, no, the idea killed her kid and fucking went partying. She went clubbing after she killed her kid, and her dad was like, hope you hide it. So clearly psychopathic daughter. She got a waited for that. Yeah, entirely she did.
Speaker 4: The system is great. I think, right, I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I think we should start probably we should start rehabilitating O. J. Simpson's image. By the way, I think it's time. Yeah, wait, didn't he just die. He died a while ago, so like, I guess it's okay. Now he's dead, so we can pretend, we can like gas light everybody and be like, yeah, he was great the entire time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think at this point, if you're if if well, he well, the thing is, it's like he was acquitted, so he's clearly nothing nothing fishy is happening.
Speaker 1: Nothing happened, nothing fishy happened. It didn't matter if he was civilly liable, don't matter. No, no, not for that at least. Yeah, he served jail time. When she uh in jail time for I think he started like I think it went crazy because stuff, yeah, which he should have gotten back. I don't know why he didn't. He went a little nuts, and I think it was like shitting himself in jail for a while. I think it was like protest shitting. I don't know he would. He had a rough time. He had a rough time, but then he got out and he was twitter. World was crazy. It started kind of working on me because for me, I was like, because if I was innocent, right, and I was I and if I was like put in jail or whatever, if if I really believed I was innocent, that's kind of how I would be.
Speaker 4: Really, I would be like, I'm just going on Twitter, I didn't do anything. Why should I Like a lot of people believe what they want to believe. I guess it's too late, but like, what the I didn't do ship? Let me hang out on Twitter? So and it kind of like got me thinking, was like, I don't know, man, maybe.
Speaker 1: I feel like most people who do that stuff, who actually do it, don't like they kind of like hide, you know what I mean. It was weird of him to just kind of come back in that way to be like, I mean, it really shows you how narcissistic is and how crazy. Yeah, is there a universe that exists that where he actually didn't do it?
Speaker 4: There's a there's a conspiracy theory that he covered for his son.
Speaker 1: That's that that's the very likely story that he covered for his son. Oh I didn't actually, Yeah, I've heard that. I don't know how I've escaped that. I didn't know that theory.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I read it in a YouTube comment, so it must be true.
Speaker 5: I think it's like it's like his he's like his son out of anger of share cheating on him, because he definitely did.
Speaker 1: She did. She Odi Simpson was cheating on his son, his wife, even somebody else's dad. WHOA, you're being another dad, other people, you're not My dad was coming Nicole.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, apparently because Nicole was cheating on him, which I was kind of I think that's kind of obvious information.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why he decapitated the other guy. Damn. Yeah. And then he was like, oh, you.
Speaker 5: Cheated on me, and the son was like, I'm gonna kill this guy. I'm gonna take care of it instead of it.
Speaker 1: And then Juice was like, don't do that. I'm rich. You don't got to do that. And so I was like, too late, Dad. His head's on the floor, and it is. I will say, it is weird for a celebrity to do that well because they kind of have everything. It's not though he's a he's a party player that definitely has CT and it's not like when you look at the people that have done crazy ship a lot of times, especially NFL players, it's murder, suicide, people like it's just insane that they like there just holes in their head. That's fair, and they got head ulcers. What his name, Hernandez? What was his name again?
Speaker 5: Aaron Hernandez is one fucking that guy was joint that he's the four player that murdered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was on uh Tom Brady. Yeah, he was on the team of Tom Brady. Yeah, and that was But there's interesting documentary is about like a lot of NFL players that have done some crazy ship. Because Chris Chrisbin was a CT candidate, they try to say, bro I watched the Vince McMahon document Netflix just came out and fucking stone cold Steve Boston let me down so hard where he's like, you're telling me he's basically in his own mind. I've been taking bumps for this many years. You're gonna tell me about c T. I don't believe in that ship, And I'm like, that would make sense.
Speaker 5: I was like, I say, his wife in the corner with fucking a fully bruised, fucking believe he got her mouth.
Speaker 1: He actually literally did beat up his old wife. Yeah, exactly. That's why it's like, and he's this guy's I don't believe it because you're fine, what kind of logic is that well, I don't have cancer, so there can't be no cancer in the world. Oh that's the bottom lost the bottomlash bottom stone retard said, so I don't even care him. I screamed, what what what with the mask? Shut up her, dumb black retard. I'm talking. There ain't no ct what I don't believe in anything? What the two fairy is real? What I don't don't believe it? It's crazy. I don't believe nothing. Wait would you talk about son vaccine? What you ain't going jab me? Oh alright, I'm done and that's the bottom. I'll see you next episode. Yeah, thank you for listening to Thank you for having me on the snark Tank podcast. Thanks here, Thank you so much for stopping by Stone Cold Steve. That's right. So what we're gonna talk about today, So.
Speaker 4: You're giving away coupons for your ice cream shop.
Speaker 1: Right, that's right, little skinny bitch. I'm uh, I'm sorry. What's your name again? My name is Christopher? Uh, bitch of her? That's all thought for no reason.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to Are you trying to say that I'm c I'm trying to say that you You're I'm trying to get through the ad read sir.
Speaker 1: You're insinuating coldstone cream, Austin, He's good? Wait, were my good? So you're never mind.
Speaker 5: I like the idea of him being like pacified, like a dim soul, like a soul's game en me when you get out there, ranging.
Speaker 1: Why are you talking to me? Why I'm not just And it goes back to what he was beg for having me on the podcast.
Speaker 5: I would love to see somebody damage on the show, worked up, and he can't neutral.
Speaker 1: I honestly think I would piss my pats on laugh so hard if I don't. That's the only reason why.
Speaker 4: I would even watch it. The Joe Rogan experience at this point is to watch like a mentally handygap person try and conduct an interview.
Speaker 1: I know that's ablest, but I love that. I don't care.
Speaker 5: That would be is fine when it's not tour well.
Speaker 1: First of all, ablism is awesome.
Speaker 4: First of all, like because sort like I don't like the word because it's just like, oh, you're making fun of him because he's unable to do that. Of course, Yeah, that's the that's why you make fun of people in the first place.
Speaker 1: To me, real able to look to me, look at real.
Speaker 4: Obviously you're not gonna be kind of like, well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Look at that. See that doesn't really see the joke thing. He scares me look the joke things. Yeah, look a little bit. That's true. He's like a silver fish. He's like a silver fish stood straight up. It'd be like, honestly, it would sound like he's a chicken wing. It would be likes, be real, he's a chicken wing. He looks like it. Let's be real. If you say this so louder am I not yea you are. You can't do that. You can't just just skeleton is a swastika kind of is he got, has the curves and everything.
Speaker 4: He's just so much a right angles.
Speaker 1: Looks like it just like someone that batman just finished beating up, you know, like he looks like now talk.
Speaker 5: When you tweeted that thing of him slamming the guy on his neck and he went limp and then he.
Speaker 1: Was like no talk. I was like, this is great. It's an iconic Batman like punching somebody in the head, splaying their skull in half, taking their brain and squishing it, putting their head back together, throwing him on the ground and screaming. Now talk seen the.
Speaker 5: Memes recently where like you hit somebody in the ringing sound goes out like boom. It's like a bunch of memes like that, like a flash bang. Yeah, one where Batman punches the.
Speaker 1: Guy in the dick.
Speaker 5: And then the guy goes Those are two hundred plus pound motherfucking men. He's knocking the room and it's just like you.
Speaker 1: Can pick up a guy over his head effortless. You know that's not possible, right, and interrogate them. Once he's done interrogating him, he takes his huge ass fucking forearm bat and I'm like, why he's already done. He submitted why did you do that to him? You know it's crazy.
Speaker 5: I really think he could beat Spider Man from Insomniac University. I think I think he real like bad ass, no joke that Batman Arkham Batman would beat the living Arkham.
Speaker 1: Batman has powers, always has powers. But this nigga man can jump thirty feet like like you'll you'll literally trigger to hit someone from across the fucking and he'll I'm like, okay, well, is he a jet packs on his fucking feet? That I don't care. It's amazing, Like I want to see that fight.
Speaker 5: I want to particularly Arkham Batman Versomniac Spider.
Speaker 1: Man have done that ship, but but I don't know why they have it that battle Boom boomstick and retard whatever your name is, I'm sorry. Could you please do Arkham Batman versus Insomniac Spider Man please glad we both had the city thought of what's the other guy's name? I don't remember whiz okay because he's the wizardes and uh and comb stick stick is it comestick? Please please do? Insomniac Spider Man versus Arkham Batman is showing the fucking world that's that ship wasn't funny until I let it hit me. Let's let's let's get out of this fucking other. Question and Pallas and Chains, Balanc and Chains be like I believe them. Boners are in me. Rode In.
Speaker 4: Says, hello, Snart Gang, I'm a first time patron and question asker again.
Speaker 1: Well they're doing it on purpose.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know, man, I don't know what to believe. It's gotta be every fucking question that first time. I'm welcome, welcome, welcome, if you're telling the truth. No one's giving me any reason to lie. I just like I assume, I assume the worst of people. Question first time patron and question asker who's been listening since early twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Okay, so free.
Speaker 4: Keep up the good work, he said, I wanted to ask, what are your guys' favorite bits over the last couple of years?
Speaker 1: For me, it's a tie between wacky microwaved baby that is that was all right, right shit and Go Go Gadget car Crash, which is pretty good. So here's the thing, right, Yeah, we I genuinely don't remember the shows after we finished record, Like we've been recording for about two hours. I'm forging, I don't remember before five minutes ago. Straight up, it's all gone. It's like real time deleting. It's like a dash can.
Speaker 5: When you when you talk so much, recorded for so many hours a week. Yeah, it just and you're even worse than we are because you do sacred.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like you're just did you say ship and then like you genuinely could not be held accountable. You're talking out, You're talking on sacred. You're like, hey, you guys, remember shirt Man, Like what senile. Are you talking about Chris, Chris col Christ the fun up Christ. He's somehow mutes me from across the country. It's fucking Colin's famously long finger.
Speaker 5: The idea, the idea of like we're doing an audio one and then Chris, it's something we just mute him, and then we mute him in person that we also mute his audio track.
Speaker 1: It is getting crazy.
Speaker 4: It is getting to the point now where it's just like, I do so much start Tank and then like and then we do Sacred and Sacred is such a It is still a ridiculous show, but it's a lot more buttoned up, like it's a lot more serious than this is. Yeah, but at this point I'm starting to feel and I don't know if I care, really like it's trying to get to the point where I'm just like, you know, I'm gonna continue this as if it's this show?
Speaker 1: Yeah why not? Yeah, so it makes it easier.
Speaker 5: The thing is that particularly Colin, I don't know, Dustin, Dustin, I feel like a little more like tame, a very tame guy, and.
Speaker 1: Not like A He's a mild mannered fellow.
Speaker 5: He's not like a he's not like a fucking he couldn't. He could have hang out with us and laugh at everything we're doing. Colin absolutely could. I don't know, he'd be like, oh, yeah, you guys aren't sane, but I agree.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's gotta put that to the test one of these days, you know, just like have a weird thing and then she find uh piss and boom piss. Funny because I know that.
Speaker 4: Mike, well, Mica is specifically not only from our specific generation, like exactly, like she's exactly I think my age or like maybe like a couple months less or a couple months more, and she is completely tainted. Yeah, she's completely so she she absolutely she would be fucking hilarious on the show Natural Fit Natural, But like, yeah, at this point, it's just it's it's too difficult to swap between those two styles, so like I just don't needmore.
Speaker 1: It's just like this is this is the this is me now.
Speaker 5: What's what What's what sucks is that because of us being around each other on the podcast in general, I am more swinging kings than the line between your character you play and then your person you are will blur eventually. It's my nature of you're doing them so often.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was a problem for me for a while. It still is, I think, really yeah, because there's there's oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you want you want a bit more than you want a life. At times you want the bit more? Do you want to existence? Sometimes you're like, I think this will be funnier.
Speaker 4: And might say this, Yeah, Well, my immediate answer to a lot of genuine questions is just whatever I think is the funniest response. So people are asking me like a genuine question, It's like, what did you do yesterday? I'm not gonna tell the truth, not because I don't think it's valuable, but because I just what is the strangest thing I can say right now?
Speaker 1: How can I get a laugh? How can I get a laugh out of this? Yeah? And the problem is is that it works, you know what I mean. That's why we were around our friends.
Speaker 5: I'm like, don't listen to him, Like everybody's like, you say something stupid, and I'm like, don't listen.
Speaker 1: Why are you talking to him? Let him walk around over until he gets more to come hang out with us.
Speaker 4: If we're in a one on one conversation, I can be yeah, I can turn off, but like, if I'm in a room full of people and I know that I can get like more than one laugh at once, I'm gonna try to do it.
Speaker 1: Which is a problem. You've fallen a little bit. There's no character anymore.
Speaker 5: This is you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's whatever. There was a character for a while. The character for me definitely.
Speaker 5: Died out a long time ago when the world stopped being funny, Like it stopped being funny saying I hate the gaze because like niggas mean that. You know, people mean that, And I'm like, oh, people are still homophobic.
Speaker 1: That the worst people than died out. Yeah, the worst people did ruin the bit.
Speaker 4: I still think ultimately, like the joke is the person that would say these things, Like to me, that's always been the joke. You know, it's like, that's so fucking gay if you don't love your dad, you know what I mean? Like, that's that's like, Yeah, the joke isn't that, oh be gay? Is the joke is that you would call that someone exists out there that would call that gay.
Speaker 5: It's like the idea of that's the joke at the household time, But it was like somebody stumps your toe, you look a little kid to call me in word, it's like like someone doing that somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even that that goofy shit is technically dark humor still yeah, yeah, because it is. That's definitely dark. H Yeah, it's just one that we don't think of it as like says, calling someone gay. It doesn't technically seem dark, but it is just on a technicality of yeah, right, I think, well, no, they're they're going hand to hand because the thing.
Speaker 4: The issue is that there are people who's like, yeah, I like dark comedy, and it's like I sent fifteen thousand to my own dollars to storm Front and that's their idea of like the joke, and it's like, that's not.
Speaker 1: Really Yeah, that's not that you're helping them thrive. How is that funny? Like dark, it's funny? I guess that's what it's like.
Speaker 5: Our comedy sense is like from the period we grew up in, Absurdy is funny. It's always just been what makes us laugh. If you're a person that lives in the nineties, Absurdy was what's funny to you? You are what what is the most ridiculous thing is hilarious, And what's happened now.
Speaker 1: Just lavitating himself and beating himself up and tossing himself into the distance and then exploding Like that's really tough. Like that's what's nails for breakfast, right, That's what comedy is.
Speaker 5: What happens is that the Internet has made people that are insane and gullible and ridiculous being able to find each other. So now, yeah, exactly, so, Now absurdity isn't a weird thing anywhere. It's like, oh yeah, I fact, I do think wish people calls tornadoes this like what there's quite funny.
Speaker 4: But it's like, yeah, we're gonna open up a new tier to the Patreon. I think it's gonna be the first person to donate five hundred dollars gets full right to hunt swen uh and take his pelt. You heard it?
Speaker 1: Edit that? So he says, yes, you're fucking dastardly cut. It's just it's my lips super posed. Yes. Do you like beachess Britos? No? Not really really really really don't want to eat some of them without chicken a bit. So you would you like chicken Britos? Yeah? All right, that's all I needed you can say. That was that was better?
Speaker 5: That was a better That was a better job than I thought you could do. I'm proud of you, but also fucking it's like you like, I'm like, what does this fucking ape ask you? But I mean not not raised, I mean whatever I do, But that was duplicitous.
Speaker 1: Dude. I can. I can turn it on, man, I can. I can manipulate. I can manipulate people into my bedroom easily. I don't have crazy. The fact that you're like bragging out of your boat, like yeah, get I get yeah, I get killed with its exclusively men. I'm just saying it's easy to trick men in the sex's so easy, Like, hey, do you want to go play Supernintaino in my bedroom? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I know. If I was gay, i'd go to a gym, make a killing a butt sex. I can make a killing because those niggas are stupid. Heard the time and then they're already halfway there. So I'm like, all right, killing a butt sex. I heard that before, I'd be a spree. It'd be an asshole spreed.
Speaker 1: Glady asshole spree, whole spree, blown open dumbstick. I gotta get a cameo with that guy saying I feel like I got like a cameo from him one yeah for a video, and then I didn't end up making it happens a lot. Okay, you you have a chance.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is still hero structure, you right, you get a chance to fun Thorson wherever his name is, thor whatever his name is, like the mountain. Yeah, well you're taking it what he's offering you, booty.
Speaker 1: Would you take hap thor Bjornsen uh the mountain from Game of Thrones that he's a giant man, he's like seven is almost, he's almost, he's not quite.
Speaker 4: They needed to cast a person as a mountain in that show. Yeah, yeah, I don't wait, I'm actually the character just named the mountain.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, there's a brother's the mountain the Hound. Okay.
Speaker 4: I thought it was like like like you know, like in like a like a middle school play they have somebody casts like that they played.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, I am a rock this fucking asshole where it's like it's like people times where people's titles actually mattered, you know.
Speaker 4: Okay, like that, I literally thought was like he's like they're climbing me now or something?
Speaker 1: Are you taking you think? I think I would have to he's smashing, you're sucking him, you're fucking oh yeah. For the yeah, for the story especially would be hilarious too, just people imagining me, like what what am I doing a handstand on his ass?
Speaker 4: To?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: I can't like what do I have a ladder to fuck him? Do you have the tools you need to get the job done? Okay, he's like six nine. I think I said that outside the mic. Let's see, uh I pulled a swinging and see how Oh god, damn it, I have the other stuff pulled up. I know he had a kid. What is this? Oh yeah, he's like maybe a year or two old. Now I keep seeing this. Do you know anything? Wait? So hold on, what is that? Nice? Six nine? That's insane? Nice. He's like, that's like a master chief. Yeah, he's he's a very He's a giant human being.
Speaker 4: That's master chief. Outside of the armor, that's nuts.
Speaker 1: Wait what she was six ft nine? I think so? I thought he was like seven feet inside the armor. I don't know, man, he definitely cares, I believe four.
Speaker 5: Where he walks in the room, he's like at least the half feet.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what the fuck? That's not how there's there's a shot at the end of that game where he is literally like twenty feet tall.
Speaker 7: It's so stupid, but it is absurdly like it is in and I was like, why they do he stood nears to Johnson before and Johnson's yeah, because.
Speaker 1: I feel like even in the first one, like when the first like the tutorial in something, it's inside of something. But I feel like even when you're out of it, you're still kind of towering over the person, like you're still you're still six ft plus. I feel.
Speaker 5: I don't think Ratio, Derek, I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I do understand what you're saying.
Speaker 1: You know the scene, right, you know the scene. I completely understand what you're saying. I'm saying after when you're looking at that, you see you don't understand what I was saying. It is the dumbest fucking It's like, that is that person in four to eleven. That is not person. It is such a ridiculous like the end cut scene for Halo for so ridigulous. I'm trying to get it into the camera, but like it's so he can suck is dick standing That's like that is that is because like even just Shack, that only makes sense if that woman is three foot four, that's what it's even shackau Shack, So Shack's like seven to one. But even standing next to him, you're not at his dick height, right, you still need to bend down to suck off Shack a little bit. That person does could completely just forward.
Speaker 5: Was like, I don't think you understand how big he's gonna make because when he sent us to Johnson, he is definitely quite a bit taller than Johnson, but it's not to the point where he's like a otherworldly sized person. When he said, like Arba Arbitter is taller than yeah, yeah, arborter by that standard, Arbiter is like sixteen feet tall. He can't walk into those human room doors.
Speaker 1: It was the man again, something stories that they suck usurd. It's something so absurd.
Speaker 4: He's fifteen stories tall and lives on a snowflake.
Speaker 5: It's just completely is this severely editing scope of universe wrong? And that universe Jimmy Neutron is actually six feet tall and Kay's five eleven.
Speaker 1: Let's let's move on. There's just a question we literally didn't even answer. The question was there a question. The question was was our favorite moments? I know you said you didn't have any because everything's a blur. Oh yeah, it's what's your favorite moment? The baby and is really funny. Also he got his own memory baby the toaster. That's awesome. My favorite.
Speaker 5: Oh the we herboned one was fucking crazy too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pee, he's good.
Speaker 5: The people one, the fucking what's his name, the fucking uh, the guy with the Frankie Mudez.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I already said, like one of the last episodes of Fred flint Stone shipping all over himself. I want to I want to see that whole token. I remember, Neil is Fred Flintstone. It's easy.
Speaker 5: But there's another one bashing head Joel. We first made that joke.
Speaker 1: You were a long thing fifteen years ago. Yeah, yeah, fifteen years fifteen stories different good stories ago. All right, Yeah we can be one. Yeah. Yeah, it's there's a lot. There's a lot that I'm sure I'm not remembering. You know, Fred flintsto over his sitting upside down like shitting out. Why would you do this?
Speaker 5: Like a fucking chocolate found It's a fun dude, is his ship skating.
Speaker 4: Over his mister hot Sauce. I don't know if you guys know anything about this, but I've seen it. I've seen it mentioned on and off online. Have you guys seen the gameplay or heard of the soundtrack for Piglet's Big Game?
Speaker 1: Have you seen this? I don't know what the fun this is.
Speaker 4: I keep seeing piglets Big Game brought up.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means. Because he had a big movie, did he? Yeah, he did had a big movie. Don't say that. It always gives me nervous. Yeah, for some reason, I don't know what that is. I get this weird little thing. I don't know what it is. I'm saying that, of course you did. I'm saying that so.
Speaker 5: Many I'm giggling and totally in my room. I was way too young to be laughing at that too. I didn't really know what the word met.
Speaker 1: My name is Babe Double, and I'm like, everyone's done it, Everyone's done.
Speaker 5: The Tiger Moe was lit though. I love that movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dave Chapelle was in there, right, So yeaholas, big movie. I've never heard of it.
Speaker 4: I can't. So I saw, like the only thing I have in my head connected to this it's Piglet's big game. And then I saw like a cut scene, but I thought it was just from Kingdom Hearts or something, and I didn't actually watch it was I don't know what the fuck this is?
Speaker 1: Like, what the hell's going on? Why this looks so weird? Is it real? From I'm just saying, I don't know if it's no one's showing me anything consistent that does not look good.
Speaker 4: Is it like PS one or something?
Speaker 1: What the fuck is this? Yeah? That's what that's the image I keep seeing, but I don't understand. Is it real? This looks like PS three? Let me see this couldn't just just come out, could it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I don't I we don't have an answer. I just wanted to bring that to attention because I keep saying it, I don't know what the fuck it is.
Speaker 1: No, this looks like a smooth h This was like an HDED. I don't even know if HD.
Speaker 4: I just think it's just like a P three like, you know, not even like remastered like something something on PS two four PS three Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's actually kind of smoothed over and that's it. Yea.
Speaker 5: So what happened is that in in in Piglets a Twigglets. In Piglet's Big Game, there's a a scene a part called like Owls Hideout and you're going to it, and the music is very similar to music that of five Silent Hill.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's awesome. I don't yeah, I don't know anything about it, so people, but anyway, he says, yeah, he says, the track for for Boating three sounds like a Belongs and Silent Hill resident Evil, not a fucking Winning the Pooh game. So I don't know. I don't know anything about it. I've never heard of that game, for sure. Is this person talking about? And hold on a second tire is a wonderful thing? Okay, so we gotta get to this one. We gotta get to this one though, Okay, doom Bringer wrote in, and I recognize that name is that the track those are Capcom footsteps?
Speaker 4: That's well, realistically, Capcom foot steps are probably just like Royalty Free, you know what I mean? A lot of iconic sound effects are literally just from from the Royalty Free Library back then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of Halo sounds are like that.
Speaker 4: Like I think like the plasm pistol is like just like some fucking sound that they found and downloaded.
Speaker 1: What does it? Why does it sound wet when you shoot the plasm pistol because it's plasma that actually scared me. That sounds like one of those eerie sounds on the video.
Speaker 4: That sounds like the sound that they play in like Hell's Kitchen when somebody sucks up a recipe.
Speaker 1: You know exactly what I watch every season Kitchen. A siren head outside just whaling.
Speaker 4: I can't be I can't, I can't deal with that, right, just shoot it.
Speaker 1: Idiot, get out, get out of.
Speaker 5: Someone throws a rock at it and kills him.
Speaker 1: Son of Joe, p Joe. He beats up a siren head. I want to see that to death. We need Joe Pesci versus a siren head. Yeah, you get on it. Battle you ye do it?
Speaker 4: And hey, epic Lloyd and fucking the bald guy do an epic rap battle as well. I don't remember what your name is, Nice Peter, Nice Peter, and epic Lloyd is Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think so. I saw epic Lloyd at Are you serious? I'm not joking. Yeah. I want to go up there and say, hey, but like I was, like, what the fun why would you do a battle? Yeah? Hey, do an epic rap.
Speaker 5: Why don't you wrap battle me right now? And if you win, I don't shoot you.
Speaker 1: I wonder I wonder how.
Speaker 4: He feels, because I really wonder how he feels about that guy that got stabbed, because he must know about it, the guy who got stabbed wrapping along to epic rap battles history on the train right right.
Speaker 1: About it. Of course, people his friends definitely were like, yeah, yeah, come on, you did this, you did this, you go he's I think he's fine. Maybe he loves it.
Speaker 4: I don't know, And we have to mention this because I feel like this is a time of the essence type thing. Hey, friends, I plan on getting a snark tank tattoo soon.
Speaker 1: WHOA, I was hoping.
Speaker 4: I was hoping that you guys could give me some ideas on what I should get put onto my skin.
Speaker 1: I prefer serious answers.
Speaker 4: Sorry, sorry, sween I'm not getting your face and graved onto my back.
Speaker 1: So no scumbag, damn damn. Yeah, that is a horrible I would high it's funny. I would highly advise against this. You don't do that. I wouldn't so I've I've I've had a look. Man, people gonna people gonna people have been in a band where I think like, at least han of our fans got the logo tattooed. I feel bad only because we disbanded so quickly, Like say what after the band blew up? I left and other people left. And that was in twenty ten and the guy is still the main guy still, like he put out like two tracks and like since twenty ten, and I'm like, damn, nigga, these people did not get there. They didn't get anything out of it. Is it a cool design? At least it looks I like the design. The design is pretty cool, but it just feels bad that it was such a drop in the bucket of like time, where like the band should have existed way longer, like say if somebody got like a slipnot tattoo suit seconds whatever. Fuck yeah, those bands have a well establish band tattoos, right, Yeah, so I don't think there's aything wrong with that at Also, obviously podcast is not music and it's not very inspirational. However, the snark tank insignia is not bad in my opinion. It's not bad. I guess like get rid of the word. But then it's just that No, I wouldn't put I would not well that that's kind of I would not put snark tank. I would not tattoo on me like a brain in the tank. Right yeah, and and yeah it's some I don't mind, dude, I'll attacked. I mean, there's Homer Simpson on me. I shouldn't even talk, but like the wash washing right, Sparkle, missus Sparkle, like, but I'll attacktoo, a lot of shodow. It was gonna be bender, but then it just it was miss Sparkle looking more like Homer Simpsons. No, I just said that was kind of similar. They are actually kind of similar. But I just at the last second I was like, no, I would rather have missus Sparkle. But yeah, like I e even myself, I wouldn't feel ashamed of having like, say if something that like a like say say if I was if I was an avid Sacred Symbols listener, I think your guys would saying signy looks cool enough just as a design, like somebody it's design. Yeah, so like even just as you know, I think the person that is involved in the podcast would be like, that's retarded, you know, but that's just naturally you're gonna we're gonna feel that way no matter what. Yeah, Like if I'm thinking about it, I'm like, oh wow, like somebody like a podcast, really bro.
Speaker 4: But it's it's just always it's always scary to me when people get things that have to do with me tattooed on them, because I feel like a weird responsibility to not go.
Speaker 1: Crazy, to not you know what I mean and crazy, and I want to go crazy just like you know I want naturally because that's the thing. It's like we all turn into pedophiles. Well right after they get right, yes, right after they get tattooed, he suits the tattoo, and then we okay, kill We'll kill people. What are the worst get tattooed? Hie?
Speaker 4: Can you imagine getting like getting a tattoo like in two thousand and six of like Jared.
Speaker 1: Jared from Ude. Do you think they're, oh my god, this is.
Speaker 4: My weight loss inspiration? And then like immediately it's just like ever.
Speaker 1: Even thought of that. There must be holy ship, There must be. But that's what freaks me out. Like I remember like when I was like when I was first starting out on you, when I when I was first starting on YouTube, that'll be insane. When I was first like blowing up on YouTube, I had people. I've had a couple of people tattoo like lyrics that I wrote for like some of my old songs or whatever, and that's fucking crazy. Really I appreciate it, but that's wild to be fair. Lyrics are like a pretty I don't know how common they are, but they're not uncommon. Yeah you know, no, that's it's common, but I guess it's. Uh, usually the musician is because like you're not you're not technically a well you are technically I'm as a musician. Yeah, yeah, strange it's technically, well, your your highest viewed stuff is music, right, I guess that's true. So yeah, technically it is actually works. I don't know my hardest I kill a nigga when I see yeah, nigga, block this out right now, this has to believe the mother say some wild ship. So is your twenty the censor yourself? What were you say? I don't know, like, uh, you even know you're okay? No, I know that's not It's not my hardest bar. Actually I had to gaslight me. This was in the ninth grade. My first day is uh high school. I was wearing a slip not shirt and this dude, David Munos whatever, I don't care. He probably love being shouted out. He tried to gaslight me and just like, Deese, what do you listen to the racist? And I'm like, were you talking about? I was like, like, clearly, there's nothing. There's nothing in the ether that says anything. Yeah, didn't you see one of their songs that and like he started citing like Tupac lyrics about like I'll kill a nigga whenever I see it. Like he was like, I swear to God. Like the way he was acting, he almost got me. Yeah, at a certain point, I was like he's so passionate about like, no, I swear to God. I was like, that makes them cooler.
Speaker 4: Well, that's what their name is, like they it's their names slip not because they they want us to not slip into socialism.
Speaker 1: We and words next and to not from. Yeah, they're like like our bend is dead and hated to the the disparaging of Emmett till we are.
Speaker 4: Do you think do you think there's a there's a not self aggrandizing way to answer that question, though, the one that you asked me, like, if you ask a musician like what's your hardest bar, do you think like they can really answer that.
Speaker 1: I feel they're not allowed. That's a difficult thing to do as a musician. It's inherently like he's a fan. I feel like you can do it. But yeah, as a fan, because you could be like, this is how you answer it. But I have a favorite bar. I guess, yeah, a favorite. I rape n words have to die, all right, I dragged drag talking about I'm gonna grab a royalty free beat. You're opening your verse with I rape inwards. Have to Derek.
Speaker 5: I swear to god if we if we did a stream or some bullshit. Yeah, where on a channel? I know it's gonna die. I know it's gonna die. This shadow was doomed, like there's no way come watch Tom Sweeney get banned.
Speaker 1: I have an unmonetizable channel. Well, at least it's something happened. I think. I feel like the Rocks people fucked my channel. But I have this channel called Black Chad, and they kept taking away my monetization. I would reapply, they would approve, and then it would get taken away again. I would post nothing there had been nothing posted since they kept taking away my monetization. I talked to the support and I was like, hey, assholes, why are you approving my ship and then taking it away? And they're like, oh, well, the guidelines say and I was like, no, no, no, fuck the guidelines. If my shit's not able to be monetized, then stop approving me, like just pick one. Yeah, yeah, so fuck that channel. If that channel explodes, I don't give a shit. That's what makes it YouTube on. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I I miss making videos and I'm making stuff right now, but it's just like it is there is like some of in my head was like do I even like this anymore? Not even like making stuff, but just the site itself. You don't want to put up with like the bullshit right once it's done and then be like, oh.
Speaker 1: It's actually approved. JK, yeah, just kidding. Actually you're fucking demonetized now entirely. You made three cents, yeah, you made eight minutes. Like what do you mean It's so like you didn't put anything in your tags. It's like the tags aren't do anything anyway, Like why are the tag still there? It's like a fucking appendix, right, it's annoying. It is totally I like making stuff, but like, fuck, every time I think about like posting it and like dealing with it, it's pretty annoying. Platform needs a lot of work, man. I'm pretty uh happy to say that there is no Jerald Fogle focal tattoos, at least on Google showing up. That's good. That's pretty good. That's a pretty good indication people. There's some weird pictures of him, but like, yeah, like what the like, what is he doing right here? Why is there a picture of like this? What is he doing? Is there a picture of him like you know, you know the you know the face, it's like some weird like clothing going on, almost like he's jogging into a sneak. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I don't even know how to that's a crazy poy.
Speaker 1: He's fucking running up on someone's kid. Dude.
Speaker 4: I want to see somebody rotoscope a goblin over that, you know what I mean, because that's a that's a goblin ass.
Speaker 1: I like that. I like the idea of Joe.
Speaker 5: There's a picture of him where you know that you know the classic cock edit where you have your dick go through the frame of the camera. Then you're peeking over the side of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know that classic. That's the classic. Hell are you talking?
Speaker 5: I think there's a there's a picture of Shrek like that where Shrek is like standing with his and he's peeking over his dick like it was a you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna piss. I haven't been so badly this laughing is baking it her dude.
Speaker 5: Shrek with oh my god, get hard ass green dick pulled up, was saying.
Speaker 1: Why why would I even Yeah, you guys want to do one more and call it? Yeah? Yeah, because I want you while you're reading, I want to go piss. Shrek cock picture.
Speaker 4: Tween flosses the gap in his teeth with Shacks deal with Shack's dick wrote, and he says, hello, Django, Aldo and Black Hans Landa.
Speaker 1: Who's all though I don't know, oh Aldo Rain, Oh my god, this is bad? What is that? No? I just typed in what he said, Shrek penis and Shrek cock picture. A lot of don't do there's a lot of them don't No, of course, Well, I mean, well here you go. Oh wait, it's I don't know what I want? Here you go see it? That is crazy. I don't want to see it. Leave me alone. I just saw that again. Is that quite what I thought it'd be? His idea. It's like it's all in frame, it is you. It was the same picture. Yeah, it was the same That was like. That was like you know in three D, like they say, it's like in Scream when you run away from home ghost face into a room and another ghost space, Like what the fuck?
Speaker 4: Yeah, for the longest time, I thought that character's name was just screamed.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, to know ghost Face was the name.
Speaker 5: I don't remember them saying it all in the first one. They never said it its bar as.
Speaker 1: I'm concerned the original ones, you think, so maybe in.
Speaker 4: The second one said like the ghost Face Killer or something.
Speaker 1: Oh, I honestly, I don't. Maybe I don't remember rapper ghost Killer. Yeah, like my liquid swords. Yeah, so I I thought they stole that. I thought he came before the movie. He did come up before a movie. So that's what I'm like, did they steal? Probably, That's what I was like.
Speaker 5: I was like, because ghost because ghost Face Killer is a guy from an ancient like an old ancient.
Speaker 1: An ancient ku from an old cop like that's so insane. That almost said that. But from an old kung ful foot, I know. Yeah, so that's where he got his name from. And so I was thinking ghost Face was it was probably coincidence. I was thinking they just like, oh, that sounds cool because ghost Face Killer exists, let's just call him ghost Face and and and it wasn't like an original thought in the movies at all. That was just my literally, without even verifying it. I just thought that. I literally just thought his name was screen. Yeah. Yeah. Anyway, so this guy writes, do it whale. That name is whales. Shout whales like the symbio the last question, I'm gonna go PiZZ and then you read the thing scope is now and then we'll do the last question. I know, what's happening to get out of here? Yeah, go to go Pete's no, no, no, I'm not. I'm not gonna let you do this.
Speaker 4: Somebody, uh, someone previously had asked what I p you would turn into a musical, and my first thought was Gears of War, right as Chris said it. But let's take this this step further. What property would you turn into a Shakespearean play? I think Halo would work wonderfully is it's just a story about a knight in shining armor defending his woman's honor. But also there's a medieval cover of the Halo theme on YouTube.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's pretty good, like a bard core version. Uh, sonic, it's easy. I think a good one Shakespearean sonic would be whilious.
Speaker 5: Because it would be it'd be like autistic people back then.
Speaker 1: Just sniff you on drugs. Yeah, not right now, but that's what sniffing means.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, only so I would say back in the day, Back in the day, I would say sonic like autistic people from back then, yea being like, oh, I love sonic so much. No, they're they're doing on purpose motherfuckers that are like really like like imagine like an old English pismatic motherfucker, like violently autistic, but like a bunch of fucking like I don't know what's what's over fixation back then, like a bunch of may bunch of different piles of mud. I'm really into collecting money crickets. You want to see something.
Speaker 9: Crickets, this modern cricket collection. But I would say I've been collecting it for over eight minutes. Red Dead would be an amazing play, but it actually be good. Red Head would just be really.
Speaker 1: I want to like I would if it was Red Dead. I wanted to be like a like Jersey. I wanted I want like a musical. I want like Jersey. I want it to be like you know, like I want like I want to hear Arthur Morgan sing essentially. Now Dust is planning quite that good. I think I'm in understood. We should kill Mike, and we should do it right now. We're getting shot out of town. Amazing. I have a plane. Listen to me, Son, because I'm still the man. You should do that.
Speaker 5: What Rice, It's like metal, It's like it's like fucking eighties punk metal where everything is like really fucking It's like, let's.
Speaker 1: Go boy.
Speaker 4: Like early early garage pop punk.
Speaker 1: That there, that's funny, and then Seaan and Lenny have to have a round bar. Now, what do you think would lend itself?
Speaker 4: What do you think would lend itself better to like like a lin Manuel like in the Heights Hamilton.
Speaker 1: I think mass. I think genuine dude, you already got you already got a shepherd, and I'm probably hispanic.
Speaker 5: I don't need no need to panic. I want if I may just messes tties. They're quite gigantic. I know ship that I probably shouldn't know.
Speaker 1: I'm nice. I'm not gonna go there. I'm not gonna you're gonna, you're gonna okay, okay, funk. What's this hilarians name again? Morton Mordan? He would sucking, he would do really well. He would be a really good rapper, appear you know, because you know, I mean he was, you know, mixtat on it. He'd be like, I really gotta get in at this because he's gay? Yeah, gay? Is he is? He? I don't think Clarians. I don't think that.
Speaker 5: I don't think they know. Particularly Morten will never have kids. He can't take his mind off something enough to figure out he wants to have sex. I'm sure hey experienced experience, experimented on his own. Balls are like, he doesn't have balls anymore. I don't need these text calls anymore. I needed I don't need texts so hard it hurts. They can't be here if they hurt.
Speaker 1: Wow, I heard quite a bit. Dude. Sheldon is a Celarian, isn't he? Sheldon as Morden? Right? Yeah, in the music though I love it, love it.
Speaker 5: Morden is the only character that's like one of those fucking super nerds that I'm like, this guy is fucking Badassah.
Speaker 1: I love him because like he's also a matter of fact, like he'll kill the ship out of people like he is, like he'd be like, what did you do that for? He's like had to be done. He's just like he's just like, yeah, I had to be done.
Speaker 5: Was like people them in the back in the head. But I was running. I told him on the way to I told him I wouldn't sewot him, so he'd run farther away from me. Blood wouldn't get on me board. You destroyed an entire solar system?
Speaker 1: How to be done? I don't know. They're ugly. They're ugly to me. Everybody else they have there, find everybody else, everybody else on they were But you would love killed ten billion people more than do it again people. I don't know. Yeah, I don't know if those people Shepherd that's an arguing to.
Speaker 2: Make so.
Speaker 1: About that Shepherd fresh out of here? Is that what they is? That like a thing on that is that a bit on the show is baha fresh clean, the clean Mexican food. I guess it's disgusting. It's it's like I've had a chicken casse to deal from Baja Fresh one time. Actually, was this a real place?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've only seen that was not convincing. Well no, no, I mean I went, I went to a Baja Fresh in the and there's a casino that was by our house in North Vegas. There we go. I'd get like an ice cream from the dairy queen, and then I tried a a state case of the a country side of cass to deer from. There was actually pretty fucking good, but it was like fucking fifteen dollars or something. So I'd rather go to Rather, I'd rather go to Baja and kill four people.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, well on that note, we're the fuck out of here. We're gonna read our twenty five dollars patrons. Yeah, okay, that's okay with you, all right?
Speaker 1: See it cut me down three two one.
Speaker 4: It's Emma flexing being a Day one listener like a Destiny veteran flexes playing the D one beta when shared a bad opinion?
Speaker 1: Racist racist? What is this? Racist? Pussy?
Speaker 4: Got me a pressing minorities Goonamus Prime comedy shorts rapist as Shaggy and his little companion rufy.
Speaker 1: Do gay ac DC is a n A L. I was so excited.
Speaker 4: If you're ho wive, ain't treating you're ride. Come up and see old Dan. I'll rock him, sock him in the face. I'm from the sixties. Man Slee's merchant trump enacting the ultimate show down of ultimate destiny in his final days in office, The Black Knight, starring Cumstained Pale and girth Edger Broley backshotting Sweeney. Sweeney is just Chris in his Uzaru form, Chris, you never showed us the flood sports going out of your toilet, being gay and retarded as a Caribbean thing. Rub on the balls, the dang rub on the balls of dangling dingy lingy, work on the shaft and up chuck the gooey Sweeney using the microphone cord to floss the gap in between his teeth. Coltrane and Boddhagic in The Pacific Grinch mech five ninety six hour energies in a row to unlock the gauge ninety six hour energy? Did you ever take one of those? Stop showing me Shrek Dick picks.
Speaker 1: So, I know, what is that? A pill A fucking keep cover? What is it?
Speaker 4: What do you think, Derek, Republicans are dead? I mean a strong stance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it.
Speaker 4: It's fucking wild, all right.
Speaker 1: It's a little alienating, don't you think, no slipknot. It kind of looks like we just we literally like live edited him out because we didn't even cut to him when he was leaving. He went to the bathroom beating Jimmy Carter h to death in a pillow fight. Domo Nation.
Speaker 4: Vaughan of the Dead call Jay Gay Wentworth eight seven seven Dick Now after the recent SUPERMANBS, Sweeney is no longer right on most topics. I missed when Andrew Yang was running for president Kingston Beware. Colin Moriarty doesn't think hip hop is real music. Literally hammering someone in the ass, going to do hainoushit to loose. The Vatican Church anime girl mascot Blair White canonically banging me please, Hannibal Lecter, politely asking to suck your dick. I built my goon cave for Swen Will Graham, pissing in Hannibal's mouth and giving him a piss pisskink Andy Wilson adding micro transactions to marvel now death Jack, the world's fastest mallory devouring a depleted uranium a A p F S D S round to beat the Chinese ladies at Majong My piss pooh Blink Blink Number one and two extra am o idea plan each other's funerals from this uh, from this point on, like careers, relationships, places of living.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna kick the ship out of you guys, this all pulpkask and just punch the ship out of your fucking bodies. That's crazy. I want by approached the casket like somberly. You just start starting just body blows. You see the warriors, Yeah, that fucking the leader of the warriors. They just fucking bow him to death. Like it's all of those fucking dudes just to get in and gathering. They're just and I was like, that is that's it's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's complete overkill, big meaty, stinking my human taxidermy flashlight and dildo business will pop off. Trust me, Andy, the man who's handy is on our eightier, but not as Dandy always thought.
Speaker 1: That's what new York actually was. That's what it was. For some period of time right after the Depression, New York was hell. It was essentially it was it was it was gangs in New York and then it was the Warriors, like right, sorry, during the depression and like a little after it was hell. I guess it's accurate to say that gangs in New York and then the Warriors.
Speaker 5: Eighties, well, the nineties was the highest crime rate, the highest crime rate in human history recorded. People say was obviously New York in the nineties, like early nineties.
Speaker 1: It was early nineties, eighties. Yeah, yeah, can we can we start a gang like that? I started gang? But it would they'd have to all ventre drink the kol aid at the end. Oh, yelling Kyo, yelling Kyle Ken during sex. I want Trump to do that. Dude, got start a gang? Well you know of kool aid. I wanted to Jim Jones, you don't got it? How would that be? RFA made this wonderful little bit. He's so good, so yummy. If you look closely at it, you'll see it's got stuff swimming around. And do not worry these every patriot take these pills before you drink it. We made this from the cleanest water in the world. It's permafrost, melted bermafrost from the Arctic. It's been frozen for thousands of years. Only thousands, not millions of the earth is not that old. But wow, guy, some guy, some guy drank his and it took there and then he triple dies, and those other two people they see him melt and they're still upset that they stole it.
Speaker 4: Alex Jones on the side is like, Sir, I gotta say, these microbes are delicious.
Speaker 5: He dies, comes back to life, dies again, comes back to life, then lights up.
Speaker 4: If that's on fire, his lungs explode.
Speaker 1: I can't believe he stole my drake. That guy's just fucking He's a pile. He's just a puddle of good What the man that was mid You might be you might be bleeding in your pee, but do not worry. It's it's part of the nification process. Don't fred I love you? Aren't you fuck my wife? No problem? Problem already done. Does she look like Ivanka? She looks like dammit. Does she look like my daughter? She is not Evanka? Shut up, no dye.
Speaker 10: She looks like a big and ship. Okay, okay, I've got a few minutes. Let's give her an extra dose. I'm blind in both eyes, it doesn't matter to me.
Speaker 1: I can feel my heart in my big toe. I'm dying. Let's fuck. After you drink this beverage, you will ascend. As I have.
Speaker 4: Starts floating, he starts actually floating, shitting himself so violently floating. It's really it's really just it's really just his nervous system shaking so quickly that it's just.
Speaker 1: Come on my peen. Oh, I'm down on my knees.
Speaker 4: Heath Smoker going off to Vegas Gids Review Slaves USA, edging to the entire episode and failing cowered the couragely dog. I am a make a wish child, and I want Sweeny. I'm a make a wish child, and I want Sweeney to twerk. Bent Shapiro Bent, Oh, Bent Shippino.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you know it's Bent dick, very bit, very small penis. That's very bit. That's just his hip dangerously. See. I would add a big paties of my session and have Ce's large hits sacrifice. Yeah, that's right. She took off, She took off the genets for the slide. She took all the sex appeal sliders. I was circumcised, but extremely he's cut off both of its cock for some reason. They got a samurai. I just cut off my penis. I don't know. That's great. She has her tits are fucking crazy, dude, like she got because like when you're making kids, you have the sexypil sliders and then they maxters to one hundred and his on one. So unfortunate, unfortunate. Oh sorry, she's ninety nine, he's one. Yeah, so unfortunately, that's how it works, licking balls, licking balls, penis, time and city. Kevin Durant's feelish. He never went. That boy never went. He never went thirsty. Damn I did put possibly and she's made to some super gay guy. I couldn't even appreciate those tips too. That's unfortunate, super unfortunate. Doctor man love or how I learned to stop a beard? Right? That's so he's Oh god, shrek, you jump scared yourself. That's crazy. It's like a cat staring in the mirror and then like forgetting that it's doing that. I was like, whoa cat? That's crazy? Why is that? Why can't I smell it.
Speaker 4: That's weird, Doctor man Love or how I learned to stop worrying about love? The carry on with the UK slander ship. He sucks here man, mister pants Derek look up dig Hell at high noon on YouTube. I would love a metal cover.
Speaker 1: Just weird. Oh my god, he whoa, whoa. He looks like he does not deserve those Mommy milkers.
Speaker 4: That's really strange.
Speaker 1: He looks like if he does not deserve those Mimmy milkers.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately, he looks if Peter Pant was gay was trying to hide it.
Speaker 1: You can't look at even with it being blurry, you can tell gay. He looks Look what straight man would ever do this? He might be out of focus, but his gay is just clear. Hey, oh but yeah, this is It's just it's okay that he's gay. It's just it's just a waste of a waist of milkers.
Speaker 5: What a what a bal twirling.
Speaker 1: A look at my sk lily ass fucking relax, don't even And he's like, I know I need a scarf. Check out the snark tank. Wait is it real? What?
Speaker 4: Check out the snark Tank bingo app on ith dot i O. Anyone can enter bingo submissions.
Speaker 1: Enjoy. That's amazing. If that's cool. Oh you know what I been meaning to make a sound board for us? Oh yeah, we can actually put that on Edward. We can actually put that on the zoom.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, actually, like I don't know how exactly, but I'm sure it'll take exactly five minutes on we'll figure it out. Knowledge is soup is fucking so it's so trivial. Yeah, And I never commit anything to memory, and I am no, I can just look it up.
Speaker 1: I'm now ignorant. Now, I'm ignorant now because of that. You're ignorant, ignorant. I I thought you said that too. If I said that, I didn't know. I said you did not say you said that? No, I know, he says, well, I say you said you wanted me to say that.
Speaker 5: I think you say.
Speaker 1: I say you said you said that, and I thought I said, you gasoled the funk out of me. So you said it. I heard say it. You heard it because you heard me say that. But I didn't actually say that said that, but you actually said it first. And now I'm saying, uh, ignorant, But I'm saying you said it first. It's crazy that's like racist, that's hardcore racist. That's fucking Jim Crochet. You know something, so my so that is a en ignorant boil. You've got a wide brown what are you Scandinavian?
Speaker 5: I think old is so fucking funny. It's it's their fat.
Speaker 4: That's why I love that character in Community, Pierce's dad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah he is. What he say, you got a white brow? What are you Scandinavian? Yeah, that's right. He's got that fake hair. I gotta watch that hair. And he's like, I don't use real hair because the real hair is taken but from the from the godless Asian or the godless Oriental. Right, he did have the dude, it's so good. It's so fun that it's a good show. Yeah, I keep seeing it on my Instagram. I'm gonna have to rewatch that for sure. It's good.
Speaker 4: Fro Jogan almost defrosted once mister Beast raised one hundred thousand dollars and brought in blind AIDS children to refreeze him in exchange for the cure. By Curious George, that's a lot by It's a heavy concept.
Speaker 1: It is Curious George's classic VI Curious.
Speaker 4: George's classic character. Of course, Homeland are getting beat to that by l A Beast and Buff Correl. Jolly old dipshit eat it.
Speaker 1: What are you doing, by the way, La Beast and Buff Correl? Oh, he's doing his I don't know he stimming or something. He's doing his piano. He's doing his blindism character. Isn't she Love? Isn't she reateded? Suck on my dick, lick on my balls. He just floats. You listen to all of his songs again, it's it's literally just all him about fucking Who is this? His name is Stephen Wonderful?
Speaker 4: Are you related to the shark tank guy?
Speaker 1: I don't know this. I only know Mark Cuban. Is there a mister Wonderful? Guy's name was mister wonder He's not even jokes That guy's mister that asshole, not kidding. It's kind of a piece of ship, kind of like when you call a buff guy tiny, Yeah, okay, this is tiny, but this is Eric the Human a dog okay fair. Actually the answer to that question earlier is like, that's probably one of my favorite ones recently, the Human.
Speaker 4: Like, what's your favorite from the show. I think that the Mob with contradictory names is great. I love it, Sandals, And when I said Eric the Human, I was such a name for your dog.
Speaker 1: If I have a dog, I'm definite naming it Eric the Human.
Speaker 5: Eric the Human, You a good boy, Come here, be a good boy human, and mall the fucking child for me. Eric walks up to He puts his hand on Ted and his dug ball. He bites.
Speaker 1: Jolly old dipship eating a salad with Bob Barker microphone length fork, saggy pussy lips. Jesus fucking Christ, Your screaming froz Ogan impression was horrifying. Oh yeah, yeah, crazy, this my threat still hurts. The orange N word really picked R. F. K Junior for Health and Human Service. Dude, it's we're living. We're in real clown world. About Gates, Oh my god, yeah, it's it is extreme class. Like I was at this point, I want Trump to just have an entire circus tent build over this country. It feels appropriate.
Speaker 4: Jared Fogal for child safety. Let's get please come on it.
Speaker 1: Might as well, dude, Department of Government Efficiency, doge come the like, we're so unserious? What you have fun anymore? I saw that response. Actually, I'm not allowed to have fun anymore. You fucking voted for these cunts because things are so bad. There's the inflation so bad, but now you have a hard time fucking. I would literally jingling keys in front of people, like it's crazy.
Speaker 4: You can have a whole cable channel that's just jingling keys, and I guarantee you, like it'll siphon out like all Foxes and be like this.
Speaker 1: Just like gallery Dude, Sean Hannity, Jesse Waters are just we're just competing with the keys who can shake him faster. And then I forgot a lot. I think he's making better bullets. It's gonna be like TikTok where like you know how like it's usually like a clip of like some actual content and then like I don't know, somebody like crushing moonsand like it'll be like it'll be just Fox News, but like half the half the screen is like the Fox News and then the other half is like people jingling of the camera, and then there's some geriatric and it's just like he's got a great point. The dog is so cool. Go they did, dude, I don't.
Speaker 4: Care that it was a real person's dog and it's a real image that's being misappropriated to a fucking political party.
Speaker 1: I love it. I don't think you get it, man, it's just funny. People like that. I can't.
Speaker 5: I don't value them. I think they There should be no crime for harming them. She should be no crime. There should be nothing committal service.
Speaker 1: Why are you homed me? I just have fun? You know when you know when Jarrin you watch you watch super right and they need to drive and they stick their ass on the ship. They came right into the hole.
Speaker 3: Care stop beating my keys. All that lone was going to strengthen my strike, my fucking abuses against bacteria is strengthen mymutes.
Speaker 1: Can we talk about the floria florid thing? Yeah, it's like, why is there even florid in our water? Explain it to me, genius, explain it to you. So you can't, You're you're you're fumbling.
Speaker 4: The issue with taking floriad out of the water is that I think that in a vacuum would probably be fine because.
Speaker 1: Water is natural, right, whatever.
Speaker 4: The issue is like, we can't take florida out of the water and then continue to eat the diet that the American person eats, you cannot drink Coca cola and then get rid of the We're gonna look like British people and like one generation.
Speaker 11: If that's the case, you don't understand, Chris, see the third eye, the piehole, and that controls are come. Yeah, is being diminished by the floride.
Speaker 1: This is real ship. They think it's affecting your pineal gland and it's making people stupid. The fluoride is what's making people stupid, not their lack of education. It's the fluoride. Look, to be clear, you shouldn't What are you gonna say you shouldn't eat pure floride? Well, yeah, it says don't eat toothpaste, don't eat your toothpaste, don't swallow it cal poison control. Eating fluoride will fuck you up. But the parts massive quantity, yes, but the parts per million that the floor, it's not gonna kill you. I actually I had had a conversation just make you dumb. I had a conversation with my mom about that, which is like, oh, the GMOs, you know, the crops, like they're killing the bugs and stuff, so like that, why would I want to eat that? I was like Mom, you're not a bug. Mom, You're not a bug. If you eat that, you're not gonna die when you spray raid? Do you die? Chocolate kills dogs? That's what I'm saying. Are you ever sprayed rain and you're like, you're not a bug. You'll be fine if you inhale a.
Speaker 5: Little bit of raid, like like you know, naturally animal get some of it in your lungs, animal bites, like an animal bite.
Speaker 1: What do you mask when you're spreading? I liked it. Whenever I think of R f K talking, I imagine, you know, when it's gonna have a very specific and stupid but there's a scene in Uh Night Before Christmas where where Oogie Boogie rolls dice and then a worm kind of crawls in and out of the holes on the die. And that's what I imagine giving a speech. And then there's like a worm just like crawling up his nose, out his ear, down his throat. As he's talking. It's always this pop, it's like whack a mole.
Speaker 4: It goes out his nose, in his ear, and like it's constantly it's like a out.
Speaker 5: Of his eye, you know, the Scooby dooe bit where out the rooms, like like like that, I'm thinking of that situation.
Speaker 1: It's it's not too far from amazing. This is the best case scenario for like this situation.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, it's actually really it's actually in a in a really look in a dark way is a great thing, yes, because only the dumbest people are going to follow these rules and it's not going to work out well for them. Yeah, and so like you know, you're gonna look British as fuck if he takes the.
Speaker 1: Floor out of you morons. A lot of those assholes already have tooth the k with their being floored in the water. I know they don't understand good Unfortunately they have no like scientists have been like, please, you don't understand how bad our teeth were before we started doing this. And then I'll show neal glad you gotta open up your third eyes on And the problem.
Speaker 4: Is that the pack the problem that he packages insane shit, like it's like eighty percent insane shit with twenty percent normal Like oh, they're like the red dye. It's like, yeah, it's probably not necessar it's literally just in there, just.
Speaker 1: Like forever chemicals, there's some things that I'm like, Okay, he's some things that he's saying. I'm like, yeah, we should stop fucking with forever chemicals. I think actually I agree, I think uh uh Tim Walls actually did some ship like that. Yeah, and he did a lot of good things in Minnesota. I feel like it doesn't matter. But yeah, yeah, he's insane. Uh. He doesn't believe that fucking age is real. Like this guy's in charge of the health or whatever. He thinks it's oh, gay people doing poppers. That's amazing. I can't have this conversation. It's in his book. Uh, this is not I am not making this ship up. And he's done conferences talking about it, and Joe Rogan's like, this is a brilliant man. There's a brilliant man. Oh you know he's also a brilliant man, Terrence Howard. Howard's a brilliant man. He thinks he's a fucking genius. Did you see that.
Speaker 4: Clip of him, Joe Rogan being like, he's like, I can't remember what the fuck it is. But Jamie like, uh, fact checks him in real time and he's like, I can't find any evidence to support this, and he's like, uh, oh damn, I really wanted it to be true.
Speaker 1: Anyway, his rooms y.
Speaker 5: It was the kid to the school with the fucking the kids in school to getting Oh no, that wasn't it was something else.
Speaker 1: It was old. It is way older. So it's it's like something about like this is what you're talking about, the you're talking about the vodka, them shoving tampons that they're asking vodka. That was one where he said no, he said I my friend's wife, yeah said this, so he tied himself to it.
Speaker 4: I remember it was about the campaign contributions, about like uh about like Kamala Harris paying like I don't know, forty five billion dollars to Beyonce or whatever the fuck. It was like some Instagram infographic going around how much they paid to eminem or whatever, and and Jamie was like, there's actually no evidence of any of that. I don't know how true that is, Like who the fuck knows, but like it was like literally an infograph on Instagram that just was like thrown out there, and he was like, oh damn, I want it to be true. It's like, how do you not hear yourself? It's very because you want something to be true. I don't know whatever it's.
Speaker 1: It's to me, it's more concerning like his stupid fucking audience, where it's they hear him say shit like that all the time, or when that guy just still don't know this guy's name. Remember when he he said the the State of the Union address was fake? Or are they pre recorded? Yeah, they pre recorded it because because looking at Biden's watch, the time was wrong. Do you understand how fucking insane that sounds? Anybody? Most of my watches that I've worn are not synked like a smart watch or like, yeah, like if it's if it's like because I like to wear a lot of wind ups.
Speaker 4: Well, the insane thing about it, same thing about it is that it's live streamed. And then the coordination it would take to fake that live stream is it is difficult. I would imagine to even coordinate, like if I wanted to go live, like if I wanted to pre tape a live stream and can and convince people that it was Like I feel like that alone would be difficult, Like I'd be likeuy, sorry, I can't read chat right now, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: But like that's difficult. So to get hundreds of people to coordinate Republicans who hate their guts, who hate Biden wants them to fail. Yeah, let's yeah. Sure, like even that reached because that guy that was pushing back as stupid as fuck too. I know. Imagine having someone just a complete moron being like, hey, Joe, come on, I'm not even that that's your dog telling you you're a fucking idiot. I'm sure Joe Rogan's dog, Marshall does that all the time. I'm sure Joe Rogan wants to go fucking jump off the cliff while he's hiking, and the dog's like, you know, you're like a little bit back. He's just like, stop, what are you doing, Marcia. It's fucking what's his.
Speaker 5: Name, it's Marshall, Max Will fucking the Grin.
Speaker 4: It's basically that is absolutely gonna drown in his toilet when I can't wait.
Speaker 1: I've never been more disappointed in human ever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he made me decides he was actually like, once upon a time I was respectable, Yes, but it's like whatever, that was a long time ago.
Speaker 4: That's okay, hung Man, there's gonna to feel down, I said, hung Man. Pick your dick off the ground, I said, hung Man, twenty sixteen remake Going Crazy New Sonic Game hash.
Speaker 1: We're gonna see worms in his brain pretty soon. We're gonna, I'm sure you go full Gorilla one day and try to fucking bat. I just think that, like it's gonna be the perfect explanation. One day, you're gonna see the worms start doing the thing, like you're like, oh, he gave him the worms. Okay, I gave him.
Speaker 4: It's a bunch of worms that are trying to take over the plan.
Speaker 1: It actually makes more sense. Some people were saying it was it's the hair piece. It's like an alien unless so Trump's hair, Boris Johnson's hair, that Argentinian presidents, they all fucking crazy hair is Like, I think it's an alien. It makes more sense to It makes more sense to me that we have now Sonic Game has a higher score than Sparking zero Rise against is the used for straight men. Uh spinchy the kid Chris wears that hal TV show video she picking on my Pippa clicked the wrong shitter. Sparking zero zero a masterpiece. No, yeah, I haven't. It's fun. It's really good. I haven't watched the video, but I saw actman He's like asking the question this sparking zero masterpiece, and I'm like.
Speaker 5: What is this? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really insanely cool. I'm not gonna you're gonna make me click on this quick bank.
Speaker 4: It's really good, Like I like it. It's not like the greatest game in the world or anything. Of those games were never the greatest.
Speaker 1: Games the world. It was just really fun.
Speaker 4: I love that it's just a lore accurate fighting game that it makes no effort to be balanced. I love that it's it's that's awesome. Actually, I perpletely prefer that. Sometimes Sometimes I'm like, you know, just keep it fucking wacky for games I need I keep whacky, you know, like like Halo two where they were just like, oh, the sword's broken whatever, who cares ones that sort. You could zoom in with a sniper and then switch real quick and then lunch like sniper distance.
Speaker 1: No, it's like the Vanguard charge. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Literally, actually just straight up as long as your radical was read and you like timed it right, like it's.
Speaker 5: The funny funny because would do that ship and I fucking slam a room when they're just like this is so I know they're not having fun at all. People that are fighting me and like this motherfucker, why can't I do ship.
Speaker 1: Like it's fun? I like broken ship?
Speaker 4: Yeah she pet like, oh I read that already, Sweeney showers and sneakers. No way, I'm hanging out with a couple of I'm just here so I don't get killed. British people come then be like what's old instant? Uh snart uh? Oh star coffee pulled out twenty years late and in the soppiest way possible. Calling that bitch f nanastan Christmas right American does is prettyuny. Roger's not annoying, as you said. I amo transferm gremlin yous. Brock Lesner requested a video of Swen pissing transgirl Lily D screaming fuck Trump, Viva Resistance, Craig the.
Speaker 1: Canadian nivat of you pissing Kingston now, oh hell yeah, I need It's me brock Lessener. I need what a video of you? What pissing? What? I need a picture of you been over your asshole? That's showing you un tell you exactly. I need to spread your asshole and make sure your balls are nice and wet too. Have the fucking audio files? Say? I want I want to, Uh, what is it called wet dream?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: You ever had a wet dream? Uh? Like come on? This actually happened to me like twice, probably my entire lifetime. It was wet dream and there was my balls were frosty.
Speaker 5: I've never had at I've never had a wet dream, and it came I've definitely had like I've never had a what dreaming?
Speaker 1: I've two times because I was like, why are my balls frosty? Like like literally, I was like there was a little bit of like I was and then later on I was like, oh, that's what that was. Why are my ball tips frosted? It was kind of, yeah, tracking the Canadian easiest way to show off to throw off the snark tankers by saying, no, there bug, is it the fly thing? Yeah? Just what do I kill?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That was real. I was like Goku getting fucking pissed at the krill and died. See. I didn't want to like smash it on my thing cause I was like, so I was panicking. I was like, I need to kill it with something.
Speaker 4: That's the worst when you's like know an opportunities like waning.
Speaker 1: It smelled the fucking cinnamon roll and I was like, Yo, I'm not fucking abiding by this.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: The easiest way to throw off the snark tanks by saying no.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, that's our slash nice guy. Shit, dude, it's your boy, Shawne. D You seen Hank from a from a Breaking Dad? Right? Yeah? Like do you need to like? I just I forgot to re angle it? Oh all right, right, right right, it's your boy, Shawne d surpers Agent two sixty seven. There's a video essay comparing Chris Chan to Tony Soprano, and I dead ask kind of agreed, pitching an a twenty four movie about mister need to watch In Son's Son's Revenge Revenge Quest to Fuck the Horse to Death three XO learning, Nick Fuentes lives near him in purpose and purposefully shat his pants in high school, shared Browne, Is he gonna fuck your mom, make your dad trans and eat your pets? Slurping's stroking joke, smoking joking. Emoticon's going like this eighteen hundreds YouTube be like civil war situation is crazy. The onion brought to you, brought bought fucking info wars And that's not a joke. It's real look it up on Obi. Won't you blow me?
Speaker 4: I beat him off and suckers means just to know that I'm gay Kremlin to Gremlin fifty.
Speaker 1: The shades were gay. Sorry, it's it's like it's being attracted by the smell. Use it as a lure. Have you guys seen people do hearts like this? Now? No, I've never I wish I've never seen that people do that. I wish I've never seen saw this. Yeah, that's normal. I feel like this is a little bit much. Looks kind of like a witch hand. Well but if you see the fucking outline, I see that like it works. But seeing that thing makes me want to just cut your fingertips off. You know, I grew up at this. Yeah, that was the best one heart and then this is the new one. This is fucking crazy. Yeah, that makes me want to like, you're what are Italian? What the fuck is that? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think if you do that, you should be this will you kind of just take them off? But it's like you're that's like you're ripping a fake mustache off of someone.
Speaker 1: You want to blow me? Uh? Yeah, I kill someone.
Speaker 4: I fuck that twink. Maximofo Sween built like Spider Verse, Kingpin.
Speaker 1: Damn, damn that's crazy. Fallas and Chain be like I believe them. Bonus are in me at least one ant in the shape of a human Kingston. Can you convince Derek to play Divinity Originals in two? And Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous? Uh? Wage Lay five eighty three. Uh. Peppini Brothers report jd Vance has sexual relations with Cherry from Pee Wee's Playhouse, donk Donkerson unlikely? Uh, but Ranton would be an awesome guest. Y you wid be a good cut and gum bounce on the talking back at bo bo uh gade six childhood bullying experient expert Richard Gainess Uh nice, I bet Chris wouldn't even fill a lesser soul gem Ski for looking at us that he drops iron Daggers. Uh.
Speaker 4: In the Yakuza series, you earn completion points when you go spend them. In the menu it reads trade CP.
Speaker 1: That's bad. Definitely wasn't all burpose. It's a very Japanese game. They have no clue. What the yeah that's fair? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Uh the actual real life not fake. Ellen DeGeneres not that one meb fishy I three sixty Noscope JFK John strickland Marks eighteen eighty nine. I can't be racist. My wife's eye is black. The first Church of Key David of these vail guard knari Be looking like they invented white people. Oh yah, kub Swing flosses the gap between his gap in his teeth with Shaq's dick. I've seen the cumman, I've seen the cummn Jerry pre Rash, Spread your cheek so I can shit in your ass. Blaykate nine to six, Radiohead Nice Peen back off brat summer. It's time for Liam paynefall Dave Rubin or Candace Owen's daughter. Oh, Dave Rubin's son or Candace Owen's daughter. I'll ask you know if he'll trash Texas State satured Young Sheldon getting flung out of a catapult.
Speaker 1: Tickle my ass.
Speaker 4: Here's Niggy Jizzy formerly known as Niki Ziggy, Sexbox, Sexbox three, Titty, Sexbox one, Sexbox series, sex Preheated, Toast, Sorry, Mimus Jackson, Badly Brave, Seriously black Etherean Orange Man Hunter, Naphraim melpous One and rounding out our list as always King of Haphazard let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah when way circle of dogs be fucking women and again come fuck my ASSH, I am really gay. I'm gay for some guys. God me, Simba, I'm gay deliberately. FU my ass. Shut the fuck up. I didn't die. It is