Speaker 1: I'm going Boston's news Radio.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, Dan Watkins. Final hour of night Side with me here tonight, Thanksgiving Eve. I will be here tomorrow, and I don't think I've given you the lineup for tomorrow. I've got teacher Terry. I've had her on many a time and she teaches second or third grade, I forget which. But for those of you who need to know what the hotter toys are that that age happened to be looking on the Christmas lists for sorry for ending a sentence in a preposition, bad walking, She'll come on and tell you what the hot toys are on the wish lists. That's from eight to nine. Doctor Ronda Gooddale will be on from nine to ten. How to Spot Depression. A lot of people we'll get depressed during the holiday times, you know it, and doctor Goodial will be here to help you spot it and maybe just maybe correct it. And Ed Robertson, gentlemen, I've had on many a time. He does radio in California, and in the meantime and in between times, he writes books. He's written a couple of books on James Garner, one based on Maverick, The Legend of the West and The Rockford Files. He wrote a book about Perry Mason. He wrote a book about the FBI, the f Zymbalist series, and most recently he's come up with a book called Men of Honor, looking at four different series. The TV show The Magician will Be with Bill Bixby, The Untouchables with Robert Stack, Run for Your Life with Ben Gazara, and the fourth one will come to me Harry O with David Janssen. I hope to finish the book tomorrow, but it's a great book, tells you about the inside world of well. A series has to go through a to get on the air and b stay on the air. So that'll be tomorrow tonight. What was the last great concert you attended? It could be uh, I almost sad village people meaning to say grateful dead, So there, I did say it that way. Or you went to Branson, you went to Vegas and you saw a great concert. This gentleman I've had all before talking about wrestling, But he called me three or four weeks ago and said, talk one day about your favorite concert that you attended, And I said, fine, we'll do it. So Vinnie, Carolyn, what was your favorite concert?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Hello, sir, Happy holidays. How are you.
Speaker 2: I'm fine, Happy holidays, doing yours, but.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm still trying to process that Bam Bam from the Flintstones was adopted three hours ago, so you've had quite the show tonight following up with this.
Speaker 2: So that woman thought Betty and woman were pregnant at the same time Betty could Betty could not get pregnant. I don't know the reasons why it was in the Stone Age, but yeah, she and Barney adopted. Bam Bam is adopted. So for those who didn't know that, I hope I'm not bursting your bubble right all right?
Speaker 3: So I'm going to give you my mount Rushmore of concerts I've attended, but I'm going to do that later in this segment. What I'm going to do right now is give you a mount Rushmore of most famous concert events. A lot of folks may not have gone to these, and you could give me yours, and then later on we can exchange what our personal you know, concerts we attended, what our Mount rushmorees are.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: So on my list, I've got the Beatles being on the mount Rushmore, whether it be the rooftops concert in London in nineteen sixty nine or shave Stadium, either one.
Speaker 2: I would throw that you're too young to of a.
Speaker 3: No, no, this will just be famous concert events. But we'll do my personal list that I attended later on. So you got the Beatles Rooftop concert or Shavee Stadium, it's got to be on that. You got to think about Woodstock from nineteen sixty nine. That's got to be on a mount Rushmore list of famous concert events. Anything for Michael Jackson. He was, you know, so influential with the advent of MTV and the Thriller video. Most people would talk about the nineteen ninety two concert in Romania that was on HBO because it was the biggest ratings drop for HBO in its history. But he's had so many tours between the Victory Tour with his brothers in nineteen eighty four or the Dangerous tour of that tour. I would put him on there and probably number four. I know a lot of folks would either go with Live Aid or led Zeppelin Reunion or something along those mines. I would go because of how successful the movie is and how successful this concert tour is. The errors tour with your favorite performer, Taylor Swift. That would be on my ruckmore.
Speaker 2: My walls in the house are covered with Taylor Swift posters.
Speaker 3: How you're a Swift anymore? Agan, Nancy, you're a swiftly?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay? Indeed, and then and.
Speaker 2: Then and then I woke up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what you know better than me? You're you're a little bit older than me. Forget about we'll talk about events that you've gone to. What is your mount run more in terms of famous concert events that you can think of?
Speaker 2: All right, not out of my own personal experience, just across the board, appreciation for the skills that we saw demonstrated on stage. Okay, well, I would have to say number one through four should include I have to say it, Diana Ross. She had the longevity to go sixties, seventies, eighties, and nineties, and she's gotta be up there. I will agree with you. With the Beatles, I will also say, oh my goodness, I'm going to go off the charts and go with someone who had a strong career, necessarily not mainstream. Bette Midler.
Speaker 3: Really I think she did.
Speaker 2: She did. The key is to be interesting with a span of decades. He gotta have decades in your back pocket, and I hate to do it to you.
Speaker 3: Frank Sinatra, did you ever see Sinatra?
Speaker 2: Yes? I saw Sinatra at the Desert End in Las Vegas. He died within that year, and he put on a heck of his show. Excuse me. I saw all of the rap pack. I saw Sammy Davis Junior coupled with Jerry Lewis. I saw Dean Martin on his own and again I saw Frank Sinatra on his own right. So you couldn't go wrong seeing them in the seventies or eighties. By the nineties the shine had worn off of the chrome. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's quite the murderer's row there. I'll tell you the Beatles, Ben Midler, Sinatra and Diana Russ. Okay, yeah, that's pretty good. And of course we can't forget the time, speaking of Vegas, when the Jackson Vibe pulled you up on stage and danced the night away.
Speaker 2: Morgan, right, that is a true story. There are people who may doubt it, but tell you what, I'm at the point of the hour where I take a break at a quarter past the hour. I'll tell that story when I come back, and we will take your calls as well. Florence is already on hold, so if you want to call in six one, seven, two, five, four ten thirty or eight eight, eight, nine, two nine ten thirty, please do. Time and temperature eleven point fifteen forty one degrees.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World, night Side Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 2: Last hour of night Side this edition. I'm Morgan filling in for Dan, who should be back on Monday, but I'll be here Tomorrow night, Thanksgiving, Friday night, the day after Thanksgiving, and my regular show on Saturday night, The Morgan Show. So I get four days in a row. That's gonna be a nice paycheck, hippie. I'm here with Vinny Carolyn who wanted to find out the audience, the night Side audience, what was your favorite concert that you ever, ever ever attended? And let's take Florence because she's been holding for like eight and a half minutes, and I'll tell my Jackson five story. Good evening, Happy Thanksgiving.
Speaker 4: Happy Thanksgiving, Good evening, Lorgan, good evening, Finny and I have seen a number of concerts, but my number one, uh just fabulous The Righteous Brothers.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yes, un.
Speaker 2: I knew feel Medley about fifteen years ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so sad when Bobby Hatfield, yes, you know, yeah, because they were fabulous.
Speaker 2: Well together, that's for gosh darn sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, perfect, perfect, perfect, and a couple of others. I mean, Sunita's back. I've seen Wayne Newton the.
Speaker 2: Boss and on three occasions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, joining cash in brangda Lee.
Speaker 2: Okay, those are the things to drop.
Speaker 4: Oh absolutely, absolutely, very very strong. And I also would see the Oakwards boys. I liked them, would want to you know, yeah, all very popular, popular, you know, yeah performance. Yeah so, but the Righteous Brothers you had been waiting to see them. I seen them at the Club Casino at Hampton Beach, yes, yep, and just fabulous.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw him two years ago. Well I saw him about literally thirty to forty years ago, and I saw him two years ago and it was just as powerful each time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he holds his audience well all his ears, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so my Newton, mister Donkushin is that him?
Speaker 2: That's it?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, and many many other songs hits that he.
Speaker 2: Read, Red Roses for a Blue.
Speaker 4: Lady, Yeah, and his yeah special song Daddy that he sang beautiful, beautiful, right. Yeah. He was quite the performer still is. I imagine it still is.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the fact that he's eighty something years old and is able to perform at that level is good, gosh captivating.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And two performances that I loved that I didn't get to see. I wish I did Number one Neil Diamond and the other one was Sammy Davis.
Speaker 2: Oh, I saw Sammy. I think I mentioned before the break. I saw Sammy Davis on the same bill with Jerry Lewis, if you can believe it, and he captivated the room. It was silent, you could drop a pen and hear it hit when he did Miss Jangles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got an album of his, Morgan, I got a mention to you. A few years back, they did a special on TV. It was a I believe a birthday celebration for him of Sammy. Okay, this you know, and back then I videotaped it. It's on a VHS. Okay video taped the whole show, Okay, and it was wonderful. And that was the last time that I actually had seen him perform. But it was a live show on TV. I was wondering if you had seen it. Do you recall it?
Speaker 2: Yes, I do it. And he did a movie I think his last movie was with Gregory Hines called Tap Tap. He was an aging tap dancer and he again he did all of his own quote unquote stunts done at whatever age he was, and I'm guessing it was by then mid eighties. He could still captivate an audience.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh yeah. Do you have a tape of that show that celebration?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I do not, You don't, can you do you have a DVD and a VHS player that you could play it and watch it?
Speaker 2: Well? I have a DVD player. But you want to know what. I appreciate the off for Florence, but you keep it.
Speaker 4: Oh, Katy, Well, I'm giving up a lot of albums and cassettes and special sets that I have. I've got a set of old TV shows, three hundred episodes of old TV shows.
Speaker 2: I've got a lot of that stuff, Lawrence, And yeah, I appreciate the offer, but I've got too.
Speaker 4: Much of it already. If you'd like to Sanny one, you know, I would send it to the stud and they would get it to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they would, But that's okay. You hold on to it.
Speaker 4: All right, Okay, I got to let you go.
Speaker 2: Thank you, bye back and good night, Happy Thanksgiving. You want to talk about your favorite concert performance performance, we can do my Mount Rushmore.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Johnny Cash, by the way, I would be remiss if I didn't mention the Falshom Prison Blue concert he did back in nineteen sixty eight. That should. You can find it on YouTube, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Six seven thirty eight, eight nine to nineteen thirty and I have just enough time to tell this story. And I'm sorry if you've heard it before. Let me just tell it and get it out the way. Nineteen seventy five, I go to Vegas with my best friend Warren, and he heard me tell this story on the air within the past year. I don't know if he's listening now. But we go to Vegas, arrive on a Thursday Thursday night. We were staying at the Holiday Inn, and we go down the road a piece to the m Jim Grand where the Jackson five were performing. Pay Our Money, Get in, get seated, you know, towards the back. By then all the ringside seats have been taken and the other seats as well. We're watching it's a two hour plus show. Had a great time. Yeah, they did all the old songs, and there was a bit with Janet and Randy, who was still preteen at that time. They did a sunny and chair routine that was on the mark. So now it comes down to the finale, which was Dancing Machine, the song they had currently at that time on the radio. I noticed immediately that a certain part of the song towards the end, they were pulling people up that was sitting ringside. And I turned my friend more and I said, we're coming back on Sunday and we're going to get ringside so we can get up on stage. I made it happen. If you tip the Matred's obviously that goes a long way. I forget what I tipped a twenty fifty bucks, what have you. They set us ringside, and when it came time for the finale, Marlin Marlon Jackson pulled us up. So we're on the stage along with about another twenty people dancing on stage two Dancing Machine with the Jackson Five. As the curtain is coming down, everybody now is looking for Michael. Michael did a Lance Burton disappear act like you've never seen. He was nowhere, nowhere to be found, and the other brothers shook hands and maybe signed a few autographs and apologize that Michael is just people shy and that's how he always handles their finales, which was great. I interviewed the Jacksons about four or five years ago. Marlin remembered the show, remembered the bit about bringing people up, remembered that Michael always just disappeared. He knew behind stage, he knew how to get to wherever they needed to get to get back up to their rooms. So we laughed about that, and I went to go see the show. It was at north Shore Music Theater, and the remaining members of the Jackson five put a hell of a show on. No Michael, no Dremaine, but the other four were there. They had a great band. It was a great show. So if you want to call in you sitting at home, half hour of time left, Vinny and I can kip it about our favorite shows beyond where we have gone, or take your calls, which I much rather do. So give a call six one, seven, two, five, four ten thirty or eight eight, eight, nine, two, nine ten thirty. This is night Side. Dan Ray is off for the rest of the week. I'm doing the best I can to keep the microphone warm for him. And on this note, I think I'm gonna throw it to Rob and Dan producing Nightside time and temperature eleven twenty nine forty one degrees.
Speaker 1: It's Nightside with Dan Ray on wb Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: Vinnie, Carolyn and I are taking this to midnight the subject of your favorite concert you've ever witnessed. We've done all styles of music. We've had names like Johnny Cash, Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Junior, the Beatles. Trust me, no matter what era, your memory trails back to that memory. It works for us here. I'm busy. Let's go to Mansfield and speak to Steve in Mansfield. Good evening, Steve, Hi, how are you doing about him? All right? Good? Out here you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can hear me.
Speaker 2: I can hear you. Love and clean now go ahead.
Speaker 3: Very good. So but yes, my very first concept, by the way, was the Jackson five back in like nineteen sixty nine in the Boston Garden. But it was a concert that never finished because people couldn't act right and they kept on trying to jump on the stage.
Speaker 2: Yes, I remember that, and it carried over. They stayed at the Copperley Plaza, and a lot of people because you're not supposed to know where celebrities are staying. Boston has about a dozen great hotels for celebrities, and you weren't supposed to know. But somehow the word got out, and somehow everyday Citizens Joe and Jane's Citizens went to the Copley Plaza, went to the correct floor that they were on and acted a fool best way to say it.
Speaker 3: Okay, But the show that I would really highlight, actually I saw it in the past year. I saw it in January this year, and that was out in Las Vegas, where you go often. And I saw you two in this yere.
Speaker 2: Oh, that must have been great.
Speaker 3: How is the auditorium theer for concerts? I'm curious about that place. It's fantastic. The sound is fantastic, and then the visual aspect that you're going to get also. I mean, obviously you've been to like the omni theater at the Museum of Science or something like that. Yeah, Now this is an omni theater for fifteen thousand people. Wow. And and I was in the first row. I got a seat in the first row and it was. It was an amazing experience. You didn't know whether the focus on the screen or focus on the band. But I was great to finally see you two live. I've always wanted to see them since college.
Speaker 2: And yeah, did you shake's hand?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: You had your Michael or your Jackson five moment. I almost had a Bono moment because Bono, the nut that he is, actually walks out on the sidewalk in front of the sphere and shakes people hands and tells people that he's an impersonator.
Speaker 2: I got.
Speaker 3: A picture. I am literally nine feet ten feet away from Bono as he's taking a picture with another person. But he said he was an impersonator, so I kept on going. And then he came out on stage in the exact same outfit.
Speaker 2: You had your chance.
Speaker 3: I had my chance, But yeah, he was that close. But the show was spectacular, And yeah, I almost flew back to Vegas to try and see another the show again, but I couldn't quite swing it.
Speaker 2: But I say that my favorite room his room sixteen blah blah blah. I'm not going to say it. I don't want to let people know the room I am in, and I stay in Vegas. It is a suite, and I've stayed in that suite at least four times. I used to get my room on the other side facing the bellagio and the fountains. They put me. They put me there once, just as a suite that was available. The light from the sphere is so bright. Literally, I have to close the curtains because you come two, three, four o'clock in the morning. I can't go to sleep because the light is.
Speaker 3: So captive Vegas.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if you were that close and it was that bright, well then I know one of two potential.
Speaker 3: Hotels that it was. But I won't say that.
Speaker 2: I'll say I'll say the hotel was a Flamingo. But the filmco has five styles. I was in room, so good luck on narrowing down which one I was in. Okay, I'll just tell you it was on the sixteenth floor.
Speaker 3: Okay. Well, I stayed across the street, I at the Venetians. Okay, but yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Nancy is sitting next to me. Nancy, I'm going to tell that story. I'm going to tell that story. I every time I go to Vegas, I speak to Nancy at least two or three times a day for whatever reason, her phone wasn't receiving my calls, so she couldn't hear from me, and she called the front desk saying, I think there's a problem. The person his name is Morgan White Jr. He's in room bloody, bloody blah, and could you just check to make sure everything's okay. Now. I am a very sound sleeper. It's roughly about two or three in the morning. I am sound asleep. I hear people in my room, three of I'm guessing former NFL linebackers, three of the biggest security people I've ever seen. They're in my room, and I say, can I help you? Well, we're just checking on your welfare, mister White. Your girlfriend in Boston hasn't heard from you all day and she's just concerned. I said, okay, I'll call her right now. I call now again. I said two or three in the morning, it's not between five and six. Here. Nancy answers the phone and says, Morgan, I'm sorry. I now heard the messages that you have left for me. I hadn't heard them before I called to say there was a problem. I hope I didn't make an issue for you. And of course I'm not Madcauchs worried about me, but three of the biggest earliest security people you can imagine. Mm hm, we're in in my room and I was a little concerned at first, but I quickly was able to grasp the situation. Oh, so, what did you learn from this story? Don't fool with Nancy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, when you get out there, you know, I'm not sure who the group will be. I know the Eagles are doing a stint. Stateful Dead is doing a stint out there, right. But YouTube broke the place in, and they broke the place in. It was an unbelievable show.
Speaker 2: YouTube is pretty much YouTube is pretty much the same band since the eighties, but the Grateful Dead and they've had some personnel changes, and the Eagles have had some personnel changes. People die, people age out of the limelight. So if you're a huge fan of any group, you better hurry up and see them before they too. Wave goodbye.
Speaker 3: Absolutely absolutely, we're losing too many.
Speaker 2: Now it's Steve, thank you for your call. Thanks able, take good care your thanksgiving bye bye. All right, I'm gonna take my last break of the hour. Vinnie and I will finish up the last roughly twelve minutes of the show. You're welcome to participate. You can dial in six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty or eight eight, eight, nine to nine, ten thirty. This is night Side. I am Morgan. He's Vinnie. Time and temperature eleven forty three forty one degrees.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan Ray Mine from the Window World night Side Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 2: So, Vinnie, I have a question for you. Yes, sir, your wife Tracy. Do you two share the same taste and music?
Speaker 3: Yes? And no. We both like Taylor of course. In fact, when I do my personal amount Rushmore, I'll talk about one of her shows. But she likes, you know, Sean Paul Pittbull that type of thing. I like Pearl, Jim, Dave Matthews, Ban Taylor an eclick taste. I guess for nineties.
Speaker 2: Because Nancy and I have different tastes.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I am older than she, so my taste goes back to the sixties. Obviously. I'm a Monkey's fan. I'm a Jackson five fan, Temptations, Diary, Ross, who commodore Oh, definitely the Commodorees. She's a brick. You gotta say that word the right way. She's just at all hang out there you go, and.
Speaker 3: Very good.
Speaker 2: And as you mentioned that, I forget where I saw them, but I did see the Comodos perform at the Music Hall way back in the early seventies. So the music she likes is not the music I like. But we are comfortable with each other's tastes. For an example, I go ahead, I was going to say about that.
Speaker 3: That's okay too. You know that you learn from each other doing it that way.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's a series of channels called Music Choice, and they play all styles. If you like opera, you can go to a station and the Music Choice set up and listen to opera. If you like country music, there's a station two or three stations to listen to country music. And there are times I listened to the sixties and all the different pop acts that were around in the sixties. There's a soul set, so I'll plug that in and take a nap, and I'll go to sleep to the Commodores or Diana Ross, or to Cameo or to the Jacksons, And I'm quite happy with both of those stations playing the order of music. That sets me up to remember the seventies and eighties and nineties, and that's why music should be find what makes your choice work? Is there an act that you haven't yet been able to catch but would love to? If I could say, here's a pair of one hundred dollars tickets to go see blah, who would blah be?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? Tracy and I have always said if our em reunited, we would definitely see our em because we both loved them so much, and we did not see them before they retired. Billy Joel I have yet to see. I haven't seen Paul McCartney. Thank god. I saw Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers before he passed. Over the course of the past year, I was lucky enough to see Bruce Springsteen, and I just saw the Rolling Stones, so and Madonna, Madonna, Bruce Springsteen and the Rolling Stones all within the past year or so. And I got to see Jimmy Buffett two years ago. So a lot of these bucket list acts, thank goodness, I've been able to see, but probably are right.
Speaker 2: To have seen Jimmy Buffett. I have seen him. Yeah, anytime soon.
Speaker 3: No, that's why that caller, he made a great point what he said, to see these acts now before you know it's too late. Speaking of too late, we were talking about Woodstock in nineteen sixty nine, Jennis Jopam played that, and a year year later in August of nineteen seventy at Harvard Stadium, was her last concert. To be the believe that we're approaching years.
Speaker 2: I know that was her last concert. And it's funny when you think about Jennis Joplin. Another artist who was offered to play Woodstock but felt that the security just left too much to be desired and he was afraid somebody's going to put a hit on him. Van Morrison. That Van Merrison, excuse me, excuse me, the lead singer of the Doors, Jim Jim Morrison, thank you. He didn't want to play there because he felt somebody would take him out.
Speaker 3: Wow. Well, I guess he would have needed your previous guest, the Burner thing, to protect him apparently. But let me give you my personal I'm out Rushmore and Morgan shows that that I'd still remember to this day. So I was lucky enough to see the original Guns N' Roses in nineteen ninety ninety one ninety two when they caught fire with that the type of destruction they played. Schafer Stadium before it was Gillette Stadium with Metallica and Faith No More. And it was one of the craziest rock and roll shows I've ever seen. People were throwing quarters around. Actl of course had to melt down, so that's one my lift. I was fortunate to see Pearl Jam in two thousand and three when they did something called the Experiment where they played majority of their catalog. I saw at nWay go ahead.
Speaker 2: Of you remember their original name Pearl Jam.
Speaker 3: Mookie Blaylock, very good, you can see program We'll kick you up early Nay because they were fans of the basketball player.
Speaker 2: The reason they couldn't keep that name is because the NBA said no, no, no, no, no, you can't name yourself after one of our players.
Speaker 3: Right right. And I think Mookie was number ten, which is the number the name of their first album, so I gave it a correlation there. So Dave Matthew's van and Willie Nelson played together at Fenway Park, so that's probably on my list. And I have a tie. I thankfully say Elton John before he retired the Yellow Brick Road Tour, and that would get an asterisk, but I have to include the Taylor swift aristour because Tracy and I sat in a monsoon. We were in the cheap seat suite. Somehow got forty nine dollars feats when the original tickets dropped. We sat in a monsoon for three and a half hours, Morgan and my poncho ripped in half, my clothes got stoked. The piano did not work the next night, and this poor girl played for three and a half hours in a monsoon. I will remember that concert for the rest of my life. What is your mount Rushmoer? We know about the Jackson five thing and Vegas? What else is Gunillas?
Speaker 2: Let's see here. I've seen Stevie Wonder. He put on a hell of show and I would love to see him again. Stevie ray Vaughan. I just love his work on the guitar.
Speaker 3: Wow, you got to see it's okay?
Speaker 2: And who else? Let me think and you won't know the name, Okay, Boots Randolph, who was a legend with the saxophone. Okay, I would definitely pay any amount of money to go a million miles to see him perform. I think he's passed on, but he was a great player of the saxophone.
Speaker 3: Where did you see him.
Speaker 2: Paul sam All, Paul tom All on Borilston Street other Jazz Workshop. Those two places venues were interchangeable, but that's where it saw.
Speaker 3: Okay, never heard of him, but see if I could fill him on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, I guarantee you to be able to find him and Boots last name Randolph, like random Randolph for the Yankees.
Speaker 3: Okay, got it?
Speaker 2: And I would also like if I could to see Gil Scott heron again. He had a big hit with In the Bottle. I don't know if you have any reference point to early seventies music.
Speaker 3: Barry Manilow and Crystal Gale. I mean that's my range for early seventies. Maybe a little Neil Diamond.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I mean Neil Diamond. How can you go wrong with Neil Diamond.
Speaker 3: Frankie Belly in the Four Seasons.
Speaker 2: No, I wish I had seen them for real, not you know the Jersey Boys thing, but I wish i'd seen them for real. Now'ing Tracy to enjoy your Thanksgiving tomorrow. Okay, are you going to her family? Going to your family? Staying home? What are you doing?
Speaker 3: So? I'm staying local. She's in Connecticut. She left tonight because she does a little race called the Turkey Trot with her nephews. So she's running with her nephews tomorrow morning, and I will be at my brother's but she'll be back over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh Tracy, Hello, I don't know if you're listening. Your husband's on the radio in front of third eight States in Canada. If I were you, i'd be listening. But if you're not, Oh well, Benny, thank you for the idea. And next time we'll do something with which you're more comfortable wrestling.
Speaker 3: We'll do Happy Thanksgiving to you, Nancy Gray, and everybody listening tonight you enjoy your night more.
Speaker 2: Thank you you too. And as a salutation, Dan and Rob in the producers' control room, Nancy and Gray next to me, all the listeners who, whether you called in or just listened, thank you. It gets lonely with no phone calls. On that note, I'll be here tomorrow. Enjoy your Thanksgiving, everybody, Bye, Boston,