Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome back to a new episode of the Poker Go Podcast. My name is Donny Peters. His name is Tim Duckworth. We just finished day four of the twenty twenty five w Speed Main Event. It is one twenty four a m. On Tuesday or on Thursday, sorry, on Thursday and July tenth. I'm still in the main Let's go, Baby, Let's go. I got eight hundred and thirty five K going through today. Five feels great. I think there's a little bit more than five hundred players.
Speaker 2: Left twenty two.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we'll talk about that. Of course, Tim made the money. He did bust, but made the money, made it happen. No, it doesn't matter. You still made it happen. So we'll hit on that. We'll hit on that, We'll hit on Ron will hit on what it means to you. Now, normally this is the wasbe main event bubble pod, but you and I were both in on the bubble can't leave your seat, You're not supposed to walk around all that sort of stuff. So if you wanted the bubble pod like we've been doing it in years past, I'm sorry, but you're just not going to get it because I mean, but it's for good reason. It's for good reason. Right, we were both in, we both cashed. I'm still in, you know, So it's just that that's just how it is. We'll hit on everything main event wise, and then we'll also hit on the other things that are happening around the Horseshoe and Paris, and then Tim's got more community cars. Huh.
Speaker 2: Just a little sprinkle, Just a.
Speaker 1: Little sprinkle, Just a little sprinkle. Did you see the tweet from Matt Burkey? We should put it right here, Put it right here, like this is what peak maleperformance looks like or something is a picture of you. Oh, absolutely incredible. As if his head needed to get any bigger. Okay, you're going to size up that cowboy, have a couple, a couple of nine. But yeah, as always, please like, review, five stars, whatever the heck you got to do, comments, subscribe, all that sort of stuff as it relates to the podcast, both on all the normal podcast catchers that are out there if you're listening, and then also on the Poker gro YouTube channel. We do greatly appreciate it, and I'm telling you, guys, I am telling you guys, it does help us grow the more that sort of stuff happens, the more the algorithm feeds it to other people. Also, the more that we can go to our bosses and say, hey, look at all this stuff that we have as it relates to the podcast, and hopefully we can keep doing this and do more of it. And maybe I don't know, maybe maybe we get so much stuff that next year we have like an actual set.
Speaker 2: I like as no, I know, but we could we could.
Speaker 1: Still do it a little more, like we can make a little bigger or or we can be like, hey, let's do more giveaways for the fans and stuff like that. You know, so again, help us with all that sort of stuff. Please please, please, please please. If you want to play online poker, I highly encourage you to go check out play poker Go. You can check it out at playpokerg dot com. You can also download the game to your iOS device or your Android device. They got ring games, they got tournaments, and they got sit and goes. It's all on play poker go dot com. So grab the app today iOS or Android, or just go on web to playpoker gro dot com and start playing for free today. The best thing to do it is WASP main event time. It is was ap time, so it's tournament time. Just check out the tournaments and they got a one million gold three year roll every hour on the half hour. It's a lot of fun to play. You get in there, get you can battle with fellow poker gro listeners, audience members, all that sort of stuff. So it's cool and oftentimes Tim and I are in there. We're working on getting custom avatars for us so you'll be able to know exactly who it is, even though it says like poker gro Ducky and poker gro Donnie, so you should know anyway. But still, custom avatars would be cool. And maybe we'll do some sort of like custom avat hard free role, like if you win, you get a customer. I think we should do a podcast free roll. Yeah, something on the regular, something like that. I know, but I'm kind of busy right now.
Speaker 3: I'm saying auld series, something like the first Monday of every month, something that we can you know, we don't want to do it every week, but something we could stick to and make it cut.
Speaker 1: It works. That works for me.
Speaker 3: Well, logistics, you worry about producing main event, I'll figure and we'll work with producer Rich who goes by producer Rich on play Poker Grower dot com.
Speaker 1: So if you want to play with rich Ryan, he's producing, good question, he should?
Speaker 2: He should? Right, yeah, go a little soundboard in the on the sign should here?
Speaker 1: He should should, definitely should. But yeah, play poker go dot com.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: W spe made event time Day four wraps five hundred and twenty two remain guaranteed what thirty.
Speaker 2: Five K, thirty two five hundred thirty two five? You should know that more than I should.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know exactly where it ended up.
Speaker 2: Well, you just made they just made a page.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I was. I've been kind of sweating the page. Yeah, not not sweating them, but like you know, making sure that I hit them as best I can. Yeah, you know, just kind of maneuvering or whenever I need to. So min cast was worth fifteen k, and then they they've been going up in twenty five hundred dollars increments from there. Somebody actually made a comment at my table which I thought was interesting. How did they make all the payouts zero zero except for the like there's two that are like twelve or something like around twelfth where they're they end in two fifty. But other than that, they all end like in even like zero zero this year, like literally every single payout. How did they do that?
Speaker 2: Is that not possible?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Is it possible? I don't know if it's possible. I mean, maybe it is possible because nine three seven five, right, well yeah, yeah for the end and ends in zeros oh okay, but ends in five hundred. Oh okay, Okay, then it works all right? That makes sense. Then what's the the rake again?
Speaker 2: Seven seven hundred? Okay? Got it?
Speaker 1: Crazy tournament, this freaking thing, absolutely crazy tournament. It really is so guaranteed thirty two thousand, five hundred. It looks like Harold Lamb is the current chip leader, or at least one of I'm going off of Poker News where they have the assorted end of day chip counts and they have Harold Lamb up on top with four million, one ninety five thousand. Jeremy Coytler, I know, Jeremy Cadler used to play a ton of the epts. You're sorry EBTs wpts three point seven to two five million for him, Julian Marianni three point six million. That runs out the top three stacks again. According to Poker News, other big stacks we got Nick Papio, Josh Reichard, Kenny Hallard, Braxton Dunaway, Michael ms Rocky, Oh my god, Eric Afriott I played with him for a long time today, Will Cassouf, Oh my gosh, I mean this is just simply incredible.
Speaker 2: Who else do we got?
Speaker 1: Adam Hendricks, bag chips, Anthony Greg, Tony Gregg, I saw him today, Tony Greg back from the dead. Oh my god. Romaine Luk of course he's in there. Costs Remaine Luka is one thousand percent making the face table. I think, so that's what That's what producer Rich sent to us, So I'm going with it. Who else we got? Dennis Strepkov, Caleb Firth, Bruno Firth table who, Fran Sanderson and Eric Afriot Eric Yeah, I already mentioned Francis Anderson did bag chips, Arnault ma Turn is still in, Stephen Chidwick is still in, Isaac Hackston, still in, Tom Middleton, still in, Frankie Flowers, still in, Scott Margerson, still in.
Speaker 2: Krista Macy still in Ye saw him.
Speaker 1: I always so, I always I do this thing that that Pad's said to that he does a couple of years ago. I've talked about it before, but every time under the gun, play my under the gun hand, and then I stand up from the table. So I stand up every single rotation after I play my under the gun hand. That way, I know that like I'm getting up, I'm not just sitting all day. I'm getting up. I'm stretching out, I'm getting the blood flowing all that sort of stuff. And then I think what Pad said is like, you know, kind of like get the blood flowing, center yourself, focus, and then get back in there, sit back down. Because then the big blind, the small blind, and the button, the next three hands are generally the hands that you play the most from. You know, big blind, somebody raises, you defend a lot. You know small blind as well, and then you know button, You're probably gonna be opening quite a bit. So I do that all the time. But what I'm getting at is that when I do that now, I kind of like take a glance around the room, and I like it's funny because like I see in the chip guns now that these people are in and I couldn't see them all, you know, around the room, So it's just funny to be like, oh that guy's stilling, or oh that that person's stilling, or oh that person's still in. Who else we got Maxim piece of Ranco Joyce. Okay, latarro Guera is still in the PLO got himself to scene. Though you only get two cards in this tournament.
Speaker 3: I think he's been taking one from the player next thing, okay, one from the other play and blind fol got it inside.
Speaker 1: Brian Hastings still in, Greg Mrson still in, Victor Blom Wow, Asher Khan if heesther Taylor, I saw she beg chips. This is just this is simply incredible. It just really is all right cool they have me as Donald Peters. They really need to change. That is Nate Silver still in? I mean he's he's in these chip counts. I want to say this guy, Brandon Estrada is still in. Who I believe is the son of Eric Estrada.
Speaker 2: Okay, can I ask you a ship of question? Who is Eric Astrada?
Speaker 1: He was one of the lead actors for the movie or the show, Chips on the Chips, the policeman on the motorcycles, California Highway, whatever. It's an American thing. It's funny because like, I saw this guy, Okay, when I was doing my standing up thing, I saw him, like, yeah, he was well he I was on like an aisle and he was on the other side of the aisle, and I saw him standing up and he looked like a he looked like a good looking individual. He looked like he was in shape. And I and I and I've been doing this long that I know if the person is like an athlete or something like. I can just tell, Like I can just tell by the way he's built, what he's wearing, something like. I have to look this up. So obviously I just see this table and seat. I look it up on the app. Okay, I fired into Google. Boom it comes up. He's Eric Estrada's son. So I'm like, yeah, exactly, this this makes total sense. Who else is still in?
Speaker 2: Uh Estrada? Est there you go? Half a million?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Renee Charles Angelill famous, Yeah, he's also still in. He's got two and a half million, crushing yeah, crazy crazy stuff. Day five of the freaking main event. Baby, there's what five percent of the field left? Yeah, I'm a little more six percent of the field left. Unbelievable. Let's talk about you first.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's makes sense. Well, walk up today feeling good. I have to get a new hat, so that's why I'm wearing this hat.
Speaker 1: Is that your new hat or is that an old hat?
Speaker 2: No, we bought a new hat just for today.
Speaker 1: Sure, hot, Okay.
Speaker 3: My plan was, you know, I've had these very true, very unique looks. I was going to do another unique look today. This T shirt gifted from Adam Hendrix. I don't know if you guys going to see it, but look, cowboy, what's the sound.
Speaker 2: The back.
Speaker 1: Where the West has gone?
Speaker 2: Yeah, nice gift. Thank you. Adam is Adam Hendrix.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's still in two million or over two.
Speaker 3: This was a gift from him, and I thought this hat was fitting. And I was like, you know what if I make a run and I get to day ten, new outfit every day, new cowboy hat, that'd be pretty cool. But okay, that didn't happen. Ah, So let's start started with one sixty eight. I had one of the chip leaders on my left second hand of the day. The pocket cameras are around me, I got photographers around me.
Speaker 2: Under the gun.
Speaker 3: Dung Chan opens min rays follows to me in the big mine with Pocket Queens. For those of that are you new to the podcast, I bubbled the main event with Pocket Queens about eighteen years ago, So I'm going to say my heart rate was probably one hundred and eighty five beats a minute at that point. Now I'm still gonna play hands. I'm just gonna be a bit more cautious.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you just didn't put it in.
Speaker 3: I'm not hell not, I just I'm not. I'm not doing it. I need to make the money.
Speaker 1: But like trying to play a hand like on every single street against an aggressive player to be much more difficult.
Speaker 2: But I'd rather do that, But.
Speaker 1: That seems like it'd be much more different. How many how many blinds.
Speaker 2: Did you have? What was the actual twenty one? What was the action open on the gun? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You could have just jammed.
Speaker 2: I could have, but I'm not going to anyway.
Speaker 1: You opened under the gun? No he did, Yeah, you for sure, we played. Honestly, I think you should have just jammed. We played the hand out I won because if it just comes ace high and he's just betting like on, like you're just in a shitty spot.
Speaker 2: He says, I'm phoning Okay, if he just.
Speaker 1: Triple barrels off, you're not one a lot of wards.
Speaker 3: I had another hand where I had to raise fall tens. Guy made it super large than that. Same guy who was second in chips, played a six hundred k basically part for his whole tournament life against dung Chen. It says like, remember how we discussed like these chip leaders is going to war when there's people with like three bigs. I was messaging one of our players who had three bigs. You'll find three bigs, huh? Who had three big Natalie Ferguson had three bigs in the big blind right on the hand for hand, and she was like, well, I'm like, you're fine the blind She yeah, she made it. Fold the blinds, fold the small yourself half of it. You'll make it. No problems anyway, had tens raised, folded that one probably, and then I had kings raised on the bubble on the direct bubble, got that through, and then Jeffrey Jeffrey Platt, loyal listener of the Pogo podcast, decides to interview no warning. I thought it'd be like, hey, hey, can we interview you after this hand? I would have said sure, no problems but instead he just randomly walks up goes, hey, you got a second? I was like sure, yeah, okay, And I think I did pretty well on that interview. I don't know if if you, if you had a chance to listen, but we can play it.
Speaker 1: No, it was good.
Speaker 3: We can play it now for the the people. Sure yeah, all right, Rich?
Speaker 4: Do you think hey, out here in the feel three away from the money, let's talk to let's see five twenty two, five thirty five thirty two would be good? Why not stop here and why not talk to this guy? Excuse me, sir, just just if you have a quick secon if you can see, it's just Tim Duckworth.
Speaker 1: He's the commissioner of the PGT.
Speaker 4: He hosts the Poker Goo podcast and eighteen years ago this man was the bubble at the main What do you remember about that?
Speaker 3: There's a lot of pain. It was a brittant way. I got slow rolled to boss, so it was pretty brutal. But twenty one year old, a little kid from Australia bought Hey, that led to me being in this industry. So not real complaints, you know. So I'm going to learn from poker wives. But I want to be here. If it wasn't for that that bubble, I would say, how.
Speaker 4: Do you compare playing in that man to playing in this man?
Speaker 3: I was very nervous back then, obviously, you know, I was a one two no lemon holding player back in Ustralia. This I feel pretty calm, you know, like I've been. I've been in pokers so long, eighteen years now that although this is like the greatest tournament in the world, it is cool to finally be pop of it.
Speaker 2: But otherwise it feels like, you.
Speaker 3: Know, the South Point Nightly that I'm used to playing every other day.
Speaker 4: I was gonna ask how many poker tournaments do you think you've played in the last year or so, and what's what's the highest buying out of those tournaments.
Speaker 3: I would say my average buying is probably three hundred dollars. I probably played thirteen events in the last eighteen months.
Speaker 2: I don't play that.
Speaker 3: Much like working, you know, for Poco and all these fine people in the back. You around pocus so much that the last thing you really want to do is just jump and get to it. You want to be with your friends, be with your family, doing other things. So yeah, I don't play that much, and I'm okay with it.
Speaker 4: You bust in Makita bad Ziakuski the other day. What's it like to take out one of the top players in the world. Forget how he did it. If he got luckier, now details don't matter.
Speaker 2: I did get lucky. I was a bit of a mystery, you know.
Speaker 3: To be honest, it was the experience playing with someone that I like, I've covered for years was pretty cool. I'm not saying I know him super well, but like just being around these guys in the studio or around the world.
Speaker 2: He feels like you learn how they play a little.
Speaker 1: Bit more so.
Speaker 3: I actually felt more comfortable playing against Makita than some of the other people at the table. So it's pretty cool to bust him out. A little feather in my cap, but that I'll take home.
Speaker 4: I want to ask you about two people. The first is your co hosts on the Poker Goo podcast. Donnie Peters is also still in YouTube. You play during the day, you record the podcast tonight, you sleep for a little bit, you wake up and get back at it. What's it like to have both of you making this run.
Speaker 3: It's pretty special, you know, Like you said, we're recording at two am every night, getting home at three am, getting a little bit of sleep. It's cool that we're both in It's cool that we can bounce hands back and forth.
Speaker 2: It's cool that he can insult me and how bad I play.
Speaker 3: It's pretty special, Like you know, just like me, he doesn't play that much. And for us to make a run in, like, like I said, the best tournament in the world, that's kind of that's just pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Second person, I want to ask you about he's in the booth with Brent Hanks right now. His name is Jeremy Becker. He had some choice words for you on a live stream. How do you respond.
Speaker 3: I was just watching the live stream. Look, he's not wrong. I dressed fantastic. I play horrible, and I'm okay with that. I played with him, he's much better than me. I'm not started. I'm just doing my thing. I'm out here playing the way I want to play. If it works, it works, If it doesn't, it doesn't. By at the end of the day, I'm having a lot of fun. Hopefully I can at least fade a few more players, make a little bit.
Speaker 2: Of money, and uh, just keep ladding up that's all that I can hopeful.
Speaker 4: I think you look fantastic. By the way, I'll find Donnie next chat with him. Thank you for the time.
Speaker 1: I guess I thought you did well in that interview. I would say we could also play my interview, but the audio kind of went in and out because the mic was broken.
Speaker 3: Because you're so far away. I think that once you get to that side of the room, it says.
Speaker 1: Are we poker grow or are we not poker?
Speaker 2: I figure it out.
Speaker 1: We should be able to do it from literally anywhere between Horseshoe and Paris. We should be able to do everything we want to do.
Speaker 3: I don't understand after that interview.
Speaker 2: Obviously we made the money.
Speaker 3: We saw that triple triple bus, the triple knockout on the bubble. Should we talk about my because I'll go through I'm really face, let me run through mind, then we'll go back. I hit a ladder seventeen and five first break, one hundred and thirty k is a bit of a down. Had another hand where I felt like I could have doubled where I three bet shoved the Ace King Ace nine folded King Queen folder. So that was kind of anoying and then we were about sixty off the next ladder and I had the twelve bigs, and I was like, Okay, I wonder if I can make this. Kept slowly ticking down, slowly ticking down. It got to one off the paye jump, and the undergun opens. Two bigs, and I have Pocket Jackson, the button and the clock where I'm sitting.
Speaker 2: I'm playing like this.
Speaker 3: The clock is like through this side of my glasses, so it looks like I'm looking straight, but my eyes on this clock just waiting to see it go downwards. So we make it twenty five hundred dollar paye jump. It goes down. I was not folding anyway, but I'm all in pucket. Otherwise I was going to do the whole raise everything but one chip thing.
Speaker 1: I would have done that anyway, just to make sure I hit the pay jump.
Speaker 2: No, I saw it, and then I I.
Speaker 1: Always liked it to go to what even one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fair, that's fair, got it all in. I had pocket Jack's ten bigs. He had pocket aces, so I did not want to see that hand pretty clean board for him. I'm out one thousand and sixth place. I got twenty K ended up moving up quite a few spots, so I guess they were a little behind in the in the busting people. But all in all, I kind of said in the interview, I had a lot of fun. It was pretty good to kind of get back in the main event after eighteen years. And and although it was sad for a little bit, I was like, you know, back to work, and I'm kind of already looking forward to next year. I think it's something that I mean, I know, once you played your first one, you were like, I'm playing it every year. And now that I finally like, you're going to max late, done again, You're going to max late. And some people had one guy, one of our coworkers say, oh, turn k profit not bad for four days work, and I go, I barely played two because I late registered day you know, day two, you know, played day three.
Speaker 1: I was thinking of that today. I was like, you know, it was so much easier for him to get to the money than me.
Speaker 3: You have to enjoy a whole extra day in a hat that I didn't play, so my ROI is significantly higher. Only difference I would probably do is maybe register max light on day to ABC so I get that extra day off that seems to make the most.
Speaker 1: Day off the day offs. I'm telling you, guys, if you think about playing this sort of thing, I don't care if you're new or if you're a pro, play one of the first three day ones. Yeah, take day one d off. Then you play day two ABC. If you advance, then you have day two d off. It helps so much, it helps I can't imagine playing just like basically straight through. Yeah, I know you if you even if you play one d you still got that next day off. But still, like, I think you should just get max days off. So play the earlier ones and honestly, next year I might play Day one A and then just get the marriage days off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, why don't you do what I had? And you don't want to maculate?
Speaker 1: You know, I don't want to maculate. I want to I want to get in there early, play some parts, maybe catch some puns, all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 2: But no, I had a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: And like, I think the one thing I've kind of that is different from this year this year versus eighteen years ago was just like kind of valuing my chips in a way. And what I mean is that Like, you know, there was times on date yesterday where I was down to you know, six and a half seven bigs, and it's like, you don't need to give up, Like this is a you know, obviously, yeah, going down that point kind of sucks. But when if you lose binghanded and it happens, it happens. But you don't need to just this ain't the south Point Nightly. You don't need to just throw it away. So all in all, I had a fun time. Wish I kind of seiling like you, but hey, I'll take twenty k twenty k cash and I want to touch on before we throw it to you. For the loyal listeners, they may remember I had three poker goals at the start of the year. We both sed some poker goals, set some fitness goals. I think we said a few other things.
Speaker 1: I don't remember. My poker rules were.
Speaker 3: I can remember it and I'll tell you why, because I said on the podcast, I could knock it off in one event, which is the WSP main event. My goals were play the WSP main event. That's the easiest goal because that just requires you know, paink here you go. Second one was have twenty K and earnings. You know what, we don't play that much. I hadn't hit twenty K for quite a while, so I thought that's a you know, that's a good goal to strive for. I had nine k in Ernie's coming into this event from the Venetian and Champions Cume in Texas, so this takes me to twenty nine K, so that's ticked. And then my third one was sounds a little silly, and it's also the hardest was cash in a WSP event. Like I said, don't play that much, especially at the WSP. It's obviously harder to cash than just play an event. And it's been a while since I had I think I had a really cold streak of like eighteen or.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: I ticked all three poke goals for the year off in this one event. So now I need to probably set some new ones. I haven't real thought of him yet, but maybe another time we will. Sorry, that's it. That's my main event. I'll be back next to you a day too. ABC. Max Lay probably in and on the Cowboy half that's talking about you because you're still in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am still in. I got eight hundred and thirty five k going through, We're still going to be playing the ten K twenty K twenty K level, so I'll have almost forty two bigs get another hour left of this level. We ended up playing what was four and a half levels today due to the bubble. My day started outrageously. I get to the table and let me actually go back to the night prior. We get our table draw and I'm like, holy shit, I'm the chip leader at my table with two hundred and fifty K, and now Francis Anderson at the table and he had I think two forty five or two forty, so he was pretty close to me, but everyone else was pretty short, you know, and there was like four or five stacks below one hunter k or whatever. It was certainly interesting. We get there, we start playing, and immediately all the short stacks start tanking. Francis Anson starts losing his mind, screaming clock at the top of his lungs, calling the floor like all this sort of stuff. The whole table's getting mad at Francis. I'm kind of just trying to stay out of it now. For me, For me and Francis combined, it benefits us to play faster because we have the most chips, so it benefits us to play faster, and you know, the pressures on those other guys, the blinds go around faster, all that sort of stuff. Of course, for them it benefits them to tank and by slower. I get it right now. I know a lot was made of Francis yelling clock and making the whole ordeal of the whole thing and constantly calling the floor over and on all that sort of stuff, But I'm sure there were other tables in that room that were doing egregious tanking as well. That title was really bad, yeah exactly, but like you might, you didn't have Francis asin on who's just going nuts. So eventually the flo it's called I think three times because Francis is yelling about it over and then the floor just like jumps to first they jumped in the same thing. They said like, okay, you only get ten seconds to act, and then Francis like kept like complaining about it, and so the floor was used get five seconds to act to everyone to everyone, which is like absurd because there was only there was four, i think four people that were tanking. I was not tanking. The guy next to me, who was maybe the shortest person at the table was not tanking, although he should have been, but he wasn't, you know. And then the guy next to him was also not tanking. But like it was weird that the floor came over and just listen to whatever Francis said. Like like Francis was complaining to the floor, was like you all get five seconds, and it was like okay, but like I feel like I was could have been like the adult in the room because it was one of those things where I think like everyone was kind of acting like an idiot, and I was like I wanted to be like, Okay, listen. He's being ridiculous calling the clock, like literally as soon as he got to a person, he be claw claw clock, yelling out like on stop, like literally as soon as he touched someone's hand. And then and then of course, like people are taking a little bit longer because they're trying to think and he's just yelling clock and calling the floor. So it's like, dude, you have to like let these people actually think for two seconds. And then he Francis would be like, you guys are all good poker players. You've made it to day for the main event. You know what you're doing preflow. He kept saying that. I was like, oh, I had one like my gun man in a non state. He would pull his cause into in front of his chips. Then he would grab one, slide it all the way around this side, look at it, slide it back. Get the other cod slide it here, look at it, slide it back. Like everyone had their own little ot to like stalling, you know, the and like I just noticed that guy and then he's a funny We make the money and it's just look race like he just like of course, well even even once once we did when we got to hand for him play, which we started I think six players off the money. We came back to the day with fifteen and that's when all the commotions was happening, and like they kept coming over. It was a whole fing thing over there with our at our table, like did you know did you hear like the commotion?
Speaker 2: I didn't know that was your type, was my table.
Speaker 1: It was all Francis like going crazy, uh and like and of course then Francis, being the way that he was about the whole thing, people are getting mad at him. So then then they're actually tanking to piss him off. It's like it was a whole thing. It was a whole thing. So he's friends just like every hand is taking five minutes. Francis, who cares. Okay, it's that U must be made him in bubble. This is what happens. Wait, who gives this ship? If somebody is egregiously tanking, then fine, okay, we get it. But like like he was literally just like as soon as it hit someone, he'd be like one, two, three, four fur of claw claw clock.
Speaker 2: It's like, dude, we uh yeah, at title was pretty bad.
Speaker 3: I texted, you know, like I said, I have a group chat with the Flaws and I was like, when are we starting hand for hand? This is outrageous. When we finally went hand for hand, the first hand of hand for hand flight, I was under the gun and I they dealt the cosa are we half a hand now? I said, like out ladder, Everyone's like yeah yeah. Looked at my CA and I just like snapped through them me and I was trying to like said like okay, we can now like play properly.
Speaker 1: I definitely think with the app and the way that it allows for the efficient tracking of the field size, I feel like we can get down to like pretty close to the money bubble and then go hand for hand. Yeah, I almost feel like they should have probably just started hand for hand at fifteen with fifteen back. I know that's like a long time, but the tanking was outrageous. Yeah, I mean we also just need clocks, I mean really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, like we've talked about there's a world where you know, if we were in charge for the day, we might institute clocks in the main event, and day four would be the perfect time, right, you could just from the side of play the clocks in play. You know we're talking what fifty No, wait, yeah, one hundred and fifty Like clocks we need. But like with the iPad that's already on the table, the tablet, yeah, it should we should be had to do.
Speaker 1: There's a shock on there because like when the floor came to my table, he pressed the buttons in the.
Speaker 3: Clock, popp it's not the it's not the shot clock that they use in high rolls.
Speaker 2: They use the iPad app that we used.
Speaker 1: But I think for I think that's definitely the next evolution of the app for next summer, right, like adding all the app on every single table should just have a shot clock.
Speaker 3: Well, that'd be a big evolution for the main event, though why listen.
Speaker 1: And started on day four?
Speaker 3: I guess you could say we didn't never have the big Glen Annie until five years ago.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think nowadays there are enough tournaments around the world that have clocks that I would say the large majority of people have played with them and are familiar with them, so they should, like it shouldn't just be like, oh, what the heck is this? You know, and I even played, I've played in some events, you know, shout out to the WPT World Championship, you know where they add the clocks, enter the WPT Prime Championship or add the clocks in And there for sure have been people at the table who have never played with the clock, but they quickly figure it out. I mean, like, it's not that complicated to figure out that you have, you know, twenty seconds or thirty seconds or whatever it is. So we end up getting a hand for hand that everything speeds up at our table. Fine, we get into the money. Great first break. I'm at three hundred and seventy three thousand. I actually have no idea how I got there, And now I think about it once again. I did not write down any hands. I was just trying to be as president as I could at the table and pay attention as much as possible. But yeah, I got up to three seventy three. Then I got up to five seventy two at the next break. Let me see if I messaged Yeah, I think the first the first break like, I just won some hands. Oh, I busted a guy with I busted one guy with seven's when it went button raised, I flatted the sevens in the small blind. The big blind jammed like king six off, which is very weird buttonfold that I called. I held there. I busted another short stack when he was all in for like two and a half big blinds. I called blind on the big blind with ten seven off and he had pocket three's. I won that. So anyway, first break had had three seventy three. Second break got up to five seventy two. Was going through that break. I got through two big bluffs bor textures just I think favored my range in the hands, so I went for it on the river and it worked out. So that was good, and that allowed me to get up to five seventy two. And then I lost a huge hand before dinner against Bob Buckenmeyer. He opens I flat button with tens. The big line called as well, Yep, it comes King ten nine, big wine checks Bob Betts thirty five, I make it ninety, guy folds. Bob goes all in. I call, he was all in for two something to seventy.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He goes all in. I call He's got queen Jack fop the straight. I bricked out. So I'm left with one hundred and eighty nine K, and I go to dinner with one hundred and seventy K. And then we come back from dinner. I was gonna have eleven big minds, eleven and change. Big blinds had some work to do. There, got a bunch of jams through.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: At the dinner break, I put the poker yeah podcast hat on. I was wearing a different hat all day. I said, you know what, if there's a time to change, it's now. Okay. If there's a time to change, just now, So put the hat on. I go back. I shoved. I think four hands, that all got through, and then I wake up with kings under the gun off sixteen like sixteen and a half. Big linds I'm in raised. Three people call and I'm just like, just what you want. I'm like, can somebody fucking race please just make this easy for me because I'm like, I'm gonna go five ways to this flop out of position with kings, like it's just going to be a nightmare to play. But I mean it wouldn't have been the worst because my spr would have been super low, so whatever the Monday probably just would have went in. But the table chip leader decided to raise great. I made it. This was a ten K, fifteen K. I made it thirty K. Callcall Call guy makes it one hundred K. Like loving it gets back to me, I go all for two fifty. He ends up calling with East Queen boom king on the flop. We hold from there, so let's go. So I had that so that with all the with with my money and then all the calls and everything, that got me up over six hundred thousand, which was good. And then at the final break I had five twenty five. You know, kind of had a little bit of up and down level, you know, got down to like four hundred, got back up close to six hundred, and died that level with five twenty five, and then they tell us. Bob Buckenmeyer tells us. He says, oh, we're going to the feature, so that my table is it's I'm on my table. Francis Anderston is still there were the only two people left from the start of the day. Bob Buckenmeyer joints he's you know, plays a whole bunch of stuff, plays a lot of wpts, all that sort of stuff. Eric afriats at the table, and this guy, Fabrie Bijoux, very good French player, very good crusher. He's at the table and he's got a lot of chips. He played some wild freaking hands today. Wild like there was this one hand where this this Asian guy went for it on this insane bluff and Fabrice called him with two pair and it was an incredible call. But anyway, so Bob Buckenmeyer is like, oh, we're going to the feature like out of nowhere, with like twenty minutes left in the level, and they had announced that we're only going to play half of the last level due to the length of the bubble. So Francis looks at me and he's like, oh, we're going to the feature, And I'm like, I don't know, I don't know that, and Bob's like, yeah, my friends are texting me. So they must have said something on air, because then I texted someone and they're like, yes, we're moving you guys to the feature, and I said okay. So then then the like literally right after that, the production crew comes and they do the whole thing, like, here are the bio sheets for you guys, here's this, or's that. Whatever, you're going the feature. So we're going up to the future, which I didn't really want to do, but whatever, we go up to the future. On the feature. I took five hundred twenty five k up there. I three bed jammed pocket nines and it turns out the guy folded Ace Queen suited, which seems like an incredibly tight fold. I was a little bit indifferent on what to do with the nines there. I shoved twenty six bigs and I mean I probably could have called. I mean, I'm for sure never folding. Of course, I probably could have called, probably could have raised, and I probably could have jammed, maybe not jam, I don't know, but I kind of just was like, you know what, I'm just gonna put it in and if he wants to run it fine. I'd rather just you know, realize my equity not have to like deal with the cards and whatever and blah blah blah. Plus this guy was new to the table, which I think they mentioned on the broadcast because I saw it afterwards that like maybe I thought that that guy was tight. It was like his second hand at the table. He came like after we had already been up there. But I will say that he he was at it on day three. He was at a table like right next to mine, and he was like causing a lot of commotion and it seemed like he for sure was not a recreational player or sorry, it was not a professional player. Now I could have that wrong, but that's just my read from literally the stuff that was, like it was happening at the other table, like he was arguing with people like all this.
Speaker 2: Sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: So I was like, you know what, maybe I can just you know, get him her to fold some hands. So I'm just going to go with it, and let's just let's just go. So I put it in and uh, I mean he tanked for a little while. Yeah, nines as a raise but not a show, And I just went for it. I wonder if for this this is this is the part of radio where I'm clicking through a solver. Yeah, so that was a mistake, but whatever, I guess I won the hands, so I'm not going to complain too much about it. But I do think that was not my best course of action now that I look at it quickly. But I'm just quickly looking at it. Maybe things aren't that specific, but yeah, typefold by him to fold that he's queen suited, which he told me at the end of the day that he folded it anyway. I didn't need to see it on the broadcast, he told me after we bagged, because he asked me what I had. Then same guy raised cut off. I flatted in the small blind with Queen jack suited. It came Queen four three, but two hearts queen hearts four hearts three of whatever. I'm pretty sure that's that was the board. I checked.
Speaker 2: He bet.
Speaker 1: I called turn was a black seven. I checked, He bet again. I called river was another seven. Flush, I was not come in. I checked, and I thought he was gonna put me in, and he bet kind of smallish. He bet what did he bet? He bet thirty? There was one ninety one, ninety one, fifteen two, fifteen thirty was it two thirty and one ninety? There was like four hundred over four hundred in the pot, and he bet one sixty play it two or something? No, he bet one. He bet one sixty. It was very small compared to the pot, and like he could just put me in. He put no, No, he put one purple chip. It was one purple chip, two greens and two reds. I was like very confused why he bets so small because I was like, okay, if I'm going to check and he's I mean, maybe he checks back cool and I just get the pot, but I'm gonna check if he's gonna bet, like he might just put me in, like with everything, you know, his value hands is his bluffs whatever. And then he went with that small sizing, and I was like so confused for a second. I was like, what the hell is this fucking sizing. I was like, okay, well I'm not folding, especially for this sizing, at least with this sizing. If I call on him wrong, then you know, I'm not out. You know, it would have been I'm pretty sure that I had made my mind up that you know, I'm calling clean rivers. So I wasn't going to fold it if he went all in, but I would would have just probably thought about it, you know, of course. I mean I thought about it like this, but again, I was thrown for a little bit of loop that he went with a small sizing, So then I just kind of had to like replay in my mind, not the hand necessarily, I was replaying the stuff that happened on day three at the other table behind us involving him, and I was just trying to like, I was trying to make sure that me thinking that he might not be like a professional player, and listen, maybe he is a professional player and I'm just completely off on this, but like my read on like his antics and mannerisms and the stuff that he was getting into with some people at the table made it think like he's like, he doesn't do this for a living. So so I was just kind of trying to make sure that I was confirmed on that in my mind, because the sizing was really weird and I didn't think that any like the size this should be a So I was just like, you know, Okay, I'm confident that that's my read on him. So yes, I'm calling for sure, Okay, fine, So I called. You know, it probably took me a minute or whatever to think about it, but I you know, I called, and I was also like, if this guy rolls over like ten seven of hearts and like backed into trip s evens, I'm just I'm just gonna punch myself in the face. He had ten six hearts crush and yeah there was that so so nice bluff catch there. And then of course, you know, I'm like, if I just run into it and he just has like two kings somehow or he has Ace queen or whatever that king, I mean, so be it, so be it right. So with that pot, I got up to over nine hundred and then I raised Ace ten off. Eric Afrey called him position. He was on the button. It came Ace high. But all clubs check check, Turn was a another club I checked, he bet? I called here River was whatever? I checked? He bet, and I folded. He showed me the can club so he turned them in a flush. I made one play that if I didn't care about always being transparent, I could easily not say that I did this. But I'm gonna say that I did it because I think a lot of times I get on your ass about being like ridiculously tight, but I did something that was I feel like, is like.
Speaker 2: Tight as all hell. Great listening.
Speaker 1: I lost the big pot against Bob Buckenmeyer and I was down in chips and I think I had fourteen bigs. Yeah, I had fourteen and a half bigs when this hand happened. Bob buccan Meyer raised under the gun and it folds to me in the LoJack with fourteen bigs and ace Jack suited, and I just folded my hand. I mean, I thought about it for like probably too long, am I thinking was like, listen, it's completely exploitative in that I had not seen Bob Buckemer show up with like anybody like he like literally had the best hands all the time, Like he had kings, he had this, he had that he now he did get his money in when he was short, much shorter earlier with the king Jack suited. But like I mean, it was just you know, the button ras he jammed big bye, like I get it, but like him opening early position, I just felt like, I feel like this guy is just so nutted. I'm just this is just just a stupid spot. So I just I was like, I'm not gonna I'm not happy folding. I'm not gonna be happy jamming. If he fucking calls me with you know, two kings, I'm gonna be so tilted at myself that, like I knew in my mind, this player raising from under the gun is like so insanely strong, it's out of control. Yeah, so anyway, yeah, it was fine and like and then and then later on, something that kind of gave me further reassurance was that I played a hammer. I opened as nine of clubs from early position plus two or sorry, no, I was under the gun. Bob calls the button, and the Big Blind calls it comes Queen, Queen Queen, which I think trip boards like this are always much better for my range. So big Bine checks, I bet, Bob calls or sorry, Bob raises, I bet twenty k. He makes it fifty k, small race. Okay, fine, Big Blind folds. Now I call, And the reason why I call is I know that that breaks the mold of thinking he's so incredibly tight that I should probably just fold there. But I mean, he for sure has a lot of pairs here, but like maybe it's a pair of eights and I can hit a nine. I can at least hit an ace for sure. The price is really good. So whatever I'm calling, So I call turns a five. It goes check check, and then rivers a five and it goes check check, and he has two tens. He goes look at Tim his face. He goes, He goes, oh, I missed the bet. Yeah, no, shit, miss to bed. But like that made me think, like, okay, like he is like very tight, like this is you know, I mean, I was not calling the River by the way with even though it was a full hawse on board, because yeah, that was a very tight fole that I made with the Ahax suited. And hey, maybe I was wrong, but I felt like like the hands that he raises under the gun that I'm actually like ahead of or in good shape, are like so small in the grand scheme of the hands that he's raising. So I was just like, you know what, I'm just gonna make a stupid fold, and I'm gonna fold this. I'm gonna pretend that I didn't even see this hand. But you know, I end up going on to bag eight hundred and thirty five K. So that's all in the past, and the only thing that I can worry about now is playing the next hand as best as.
Speaker 2: Ships in the bag. So we keep saying that, but.
Speaker 1: I don't even care about that. It's just I just want to play the next hand as good as I can, and then just hopefully I can keep doing that over and over again, compound those hands and keep on going something else that I want to talk about again. In an effort of being fully transparent, I feel so weird. I definitely felt on the end of day three, and I think it was because I was doing quite well, but then my table got very hard, very quickly. A bunch of people busted and the seats were filled by some very good players with a ton of chips, and I wasn't able to really do anything or function. So I was steeling a little bit more pressure on me in that moment, especially because we were closing the end of the day. Then today we're on the bubble and like I'm coming into the today and I'm like, Okay, this is going to be interesting how I maneuvered the bubble, because it's either going to be me or Francis that are being like the the table captains right and France has definitely assumed that role, so I just kind of sat back. But then, you know, so I wasn't really nervous about getting into the money. You know, I obviously could have maneuvered my way, but yeah, I raised full did One time during during the whole bubble situation, I opened King nine suited short sack jammed on me for a hunter k whatever. I folded, but that was it. There was another time during hand for hand player, I opened and Francis tanked for a while. I opened King jack suited. Frances tanked for a while and then folded and everyone else fulded two. But that was it. So but then, like now, I don't know, like part of me says, the best way to describe it is, I kind of just feel like dead inside, Like I'm not I'm obviously super amped up that I'm in it, but like I'm amped up now. Okay, I'm amped up right now, and I'm gonna be amped up like in my car ride home, and I'm gonna be amped up probably tomorrow morning. But like when I'm actually at the table is what I'm talking about. I don't know, I just feel like it's just another regular old poker tournament, which is I guess is a good thing to feel.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: You know, like I'm not worried about like going bust or like you know whatever, Like I'm not I don't know, I just feel fine about everything.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, I felt the same way. So I don't know what that means. Does that mean when dead inside? Or are we just I mean probably might are we just too withered? We might partly be dead inside. We might definitely be withered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I like that, Like I'm not like freaking out and like sweating and my pulses beating out of my neck at the table, like, but I you know, I just I feel fine. So so that's a good thing. I had some really good table draws today or yesterday, I should say, on day four. It got a little bit tougher towards the end with the addition of Eric Afriot and Fabriese Bijoux was playing really well. I do not recognize I think anyone at my table for day five, So that's I mean, yes, that's good, but that also might be bad. Right, Like I I do kind of feel like you where when somebody sits down and I know that they're like, I know who they are and what they do. I just I know how they're gonna probably approached the play, so I can address accordingly. Like Eric Afriott, you know, I have a good idea of how he plays. You know, I've obviously he's played and won a bazillion WPT events, so I know. But by the way, you know, this is his first ever WSP made him in cash. He's never cashed this thing. Said okay, Francis Anderson. I mean I play with him a lot around towns. I know how he plays. I actually played with Fabris Bijou last summer or two summers ago one or the other, so I had a good idea of how he played. I actually played with him. I might have actually played with them both summers. I played with them in two different tournaments, so I have I had a good idea of how he played. I don't think he remembered playing with me, so that gave me some assistance there. But what I was saying is that, like you, I say, I don't recognize anyone, but they could be freaking crush us for all I know, Like they could they could be really good. I definitely recognize that there are certainly better players than me in the field, which I think it's important to recognize that, because I don't think you should go into something like this being like I'm the best player in the field and whatever. But I'm also very comfortable, like, might I get out played in spots? Okay, sure, fine, Might I get bluffed? Yeah, of course, Might I bluff some people? Yeah, of course. I mean that's just how poker is, right. I think Daniel mcgroond said it in one of his vlogs, Are Somewhere or whatever. But like, if you don't never getting bluffed and in poker, you're probably doing something wrong or you're or if your bluffs aren't working, like you might be doing something wrong, right, like you know you sometimes stuff's just not going to work out. So yeah, overall, I'm pretty much just at peace with how everything is going and hopefully it just continues, you know, one hand at a time. Ultimately, try and just put chips in the bag. Today was a Today was a double checkpoint day. Okay, first checkpoint, getting the money, second checkpoint, get to the bag right. Tomorrow is just a single checkpoint day. Just get to the back, you know, just try and play every single hand the best you can. Hopefully at the end of it all, you're putting chips in the bag and let's go from there. This podcast is also brought to you by True Classic, the home of high quality afford close for man's shop, tops, bottoms, activewear and more at true classicts dot com. And this year we have partnered with True Classic for a special end of year event. It'll take place at the Poker Grow studio and you out there could be coming to play in it. You could win a five thousand dollars package. If you want to win, go to True Classic Teas dot com slash TC poker go and submit your poker story today. So tell us about your how you got into the game, why it's meaningful to you, your journey, all that sort of stuff, and your story could ultimately lead to you becoming one of fifteen winners of a five thousand dollars package. And speaking of that, can you look at the chip counts see if there is an individual named Jesse Simon who made it through. I know we lost Michael Baldwin. Mike Baldwin, he was Mike Baldwin. He won a seat via Poker Grows annual subscriber giveaway last year. He went on to cash in the WSP main event. Jesse Simon won the Poker Go Shop giveaway for a WSP main events. He is still in. Looks like he's got three hundred and fifty five K heading to day five. So this is why you guys got to listen to us. You could be Mike Baldwin or you could be Jesse Simon. Mike Baldwin cash he got like eight hundred and seventieth or something like that, right, very good cash for him, great stuff, awesome way to go, Mike. Jesse Simon is still in. He's still going exactly. So this is why like, listen to us, Listen to us. This is incredible stuff. Okay, yep, all right, what else we got?
Speaker 3: All right, we're gonna wrap up some events to get out of here as quickly as we can. It is two seventeen am, six am on Wednesday. Five K Turbo got to a winner. Nataniel Stern took that down twelve Nathaniel ste I.
Speaker 1: Thought you said, Daniel Stern I was.
Speaker 3: Like twelve hundred and eighty three entries. He took home six hundred and eighteen k for first. Justin Forcett won the six hundred dollars ultra stack field massive shoutout massive field of seven fifty seven. He won three hundred and fifty five K today fifty K high roller kicked off very big field one hundred and ninety four entrance seventy eight remaining Masashi Oya chip leader. But I want to tell you about a hand because I know you have no idea this happened.
Speaker 2: You're too busy.
Speaker 1: Put in Japanese playing Ryan Feldman. I saw it on till.
Speaker 3: All right, so let's run through this really quickly. Japanese player named, uh, where's it? Motoki Gino? So the board was ten six five four, He had bet and then he's upon almost med checked dot raised only with pocket queens. I believe Gino really wasn't acting doing anything, you know, look like he acknowledge the bet. The dealers counting down the time. Basically all these time extensions expired, took them all. Dealer grabbed his cards to fall, but Gino was kind of confused. Thought his opponent was thinking not you know he and then he said I raised, I had raised because no, he had re raised you all in So his hand was declared dead. Smith took the part and I believe he showed his Smith had six queens and Gino had pucker six's for a fop sets, so most likely would have eliminated Smith. And then he went on till he started playing lots of hands. He busted Alex Foxon with jack six and then he ended up busting But that was a pretty kind of unfortunate moment for poor old Gino there in the fifty K.
Speaker 2: I roller a lot of money to make that kind of mistake.
Speaker 1: Wild stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seventy eight players remaining.
Speaker 3: There were still two hours of late registration in that main Cabrell fourth in chips ws to be Player of the year. Sweats are still on Phil Sternheimer's in Sean Deeves in. Obviously they're in contention for Player of the year. Obviously Sean is leading. But this is a big field. Two hours of registration this fields.
Speaker 1: It was one seventy last year.
Speaker 2: Two fifteen.
Speaker 1: It was one seventy last year. Yeah, so they've already had.
Speaker 3: Of it two fifteen, I think, sure, I don't know, maybe more so.
Speaker 2: That is the fifty k update.
Speaker 3: A couple of other events kicked off around the Horseshoe, but there's no updates so not. I don't really have too much. But there's the three K Mistakes Championship. That was Day one A one B is on Thursday, July tenth. According to pocon news, looks like Andrew Ye not Andrew Ya is the chip leader three hundred and fifty K. We had the one K Mystery Bownie p LO Day one B today, So we had Day one A yesterday, Day one B today, Day one A. I think we touched on a little bit yesterday, but Day one B we got Pai Lee Chip one of the chip leaders. We got Noel Rodriguez up there. But this is a pretty pretty big field and eighty four entrants down to seven ninety two all come back on Thursday. Miss bounties are in effect. They have not I don't believe announced the bounties yet. So we could probably see at least one hundred K, could we. I wonder if we'll get to even get anything.
Speaker 2: More than that. But that's kind of what's happened today.
Speaker 3: Starting tomorrow, late registration in the fifty K Day one B of the three K mid Stakes Championship, and then we have Day one A the seven seven seven Lucky Sevens, and we also have the fifteen hundred plos six max so tuningw Events two restarts, kicking off Thursday, July tenth plus, obviously the most important Day five of the WSP main event for this guy. Continuing main event trend, going quickly, get to some community cards. Do you remember the gentleman we met as we were going to take our seats. I really want to say it was Andrew, but I don't think it was.
Speaker 2: No. We met someone. He was right here, right here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't remember his name.
Speaker 3: We're bad, We're bad. When then he asked for how well, so we will apologize. We were trying to make our way to our seats, so we were not, you know, ready to take your name and have a chat. But thanks for stopping by it, Thank you for listening. Mike Lagas, who I played with yesterday, mentioned him He bagged like twenty four k. I put a hat on his chip stack then went to play twenty four k, so he was very short. He ended up laddering up to thirteenth, one hundred and fifty second place, so that's pretty good from him. He cashed for fifteen K. Michael Welsh from Cincinnati, who had been kind of talking about eleven hundred and third place, seventeen thy five hundred and then the man that has let me down has basically called me a liar. Justin Zaki, who was supposed to ascend the pyramid to fifth place, did not ascend the pyramid.
Speaker 1: I saw him walking out.
Speaker 3: Yea, he finished eight hundred and thirty first, but twenty two to five. I'm going to screen record a video and send it to a producer rich for Timputt here. But every time Justin Zaki had posted like a chip stack on his Instagram, I would send him what I hope you under stands was a pyramid. Now, if you go to your iPhone message and you type in pyramid, there's no thing, so you have to type in triangle. There's lots of triangles, but there's a yellow triangle that looks basically like a construction sign. So I was just sending him construction signs every time he made it like a chip camp post, and he would like it every time. I really wanted this to get all the way to the fine table, but it didn't happen. He is out eight hundred and thirty fifth first place and last but not least. Kevin Butler still in. He's got seventeen bigs. Finished two hundred and ninety ninth last year with the hat for forty five k, so he is he's making a run a top and two. You know, he told me he wants to beat last year's when I saw him one day one. So he is in position seventeen bigs in a dream. We will most likely get under two hundred ninety nine players tomorrow. So if he puts chips in a bag, he's going to accomplish that goal.
Speaker 2: So good luck to you, Kevin, Good luck to you.
Speaker 3: Donny's to twenty three am than he's tiving to going.
Speaker 1: All right, yeah, let's wrap it up. I'm pretty pumped up though, making day four. It's my fourth time playing the WISP main event. Sorry, yeah, this is my fourth time playing the Dewis event. I made day four. My lucky number is four. It's not very how many times I folded. I folded Pocket Force four times today, by the way, pre flop once three of them were under the gun. So yeah, there's that, all right? Cool. He'ston Duckworth. I'm Donnie Peters, and we will talk to you guys next