Speaker 1: Holy Spirit, we welcome you right now. Just put your hands up and just agree with me. Holy Spirit. We welcome you to teach us, to open up the eyes of our understanding, to train us in wisdom, train us in heaven, tin us in the wisdom of heaven. Holy Spirit. We welcome not only the shift of our own hearts in you, but we welcome the disempowering and the displacing and the overcoming of every thought, doctrine, perspective that we've held that is contrary to truth.
Speaker 2: We thank you for your help. Now help us in Jesus'.
Speaker 1: Name, And everybody said a man, hallemlujah.
Speaker 2: He helps us. Amen, he helps us.
Speaker 1: Let's go right away to uh, let's go right away to something, because if I don't read the Bible, here's what happens is I get all excited, and then if I don't read the Bible, we never get to it. And then then I assume you know everything, and then like three of you don't, so then we get really messed up. I know only three of you don't know everything, but.
Speaker 2: But for those three, I have to read this. How are we doing here? We are here?
Speaker 1: We are Galatians three. Let's read a couple. Let's read Galatians three seven through nine. Understand then that those who have faith are children of Abraham.
Speaker 2: Scripture.
Speaker 1: Now that that's that's interesting right there, because we're not only children of God by exercising faith, but we become children of the father of faith. So the Bible calls Abraham the father of faith or the father of those who walk by faith. So when we exercise faith in Jesus or faith in God and Jesus the Son, then we become children of Abraham.
Speaker 2: So we're children of God and we're children of Abraham. Is that okay?
Speaker 1: Scripture foresaw, or God foresaw, or those who wrote scripture or the prophets foresaw that God would justify, justify means make as if you've never sinned. That's an odd thing. It's an interesting thing. God would justify the gentiles, Now, the gentiles, that's everybody that's not a Jew. That God would justify the gentile nations, the gentile people by faith. Scripture, the writer subscripture foresaw this was coming back when all of our history, all of our ethnic lineage, back when they were bound in darkness. The prophets foresaw that God would justify us someday that one day gentile nations. He theen nations would be justified not through their works, not through perfection, but through faith, that God would justify the gentiles by faith, announcing the gospel meaning good news. The gospel is good news. Announcing the good news, the gospel in advance to all these gentile nations, to Abraham saying this, this is Genesis chapter twelve. He's going to quote it. All nations will be blessed through you. All nations will be blessed through you. So and it's not all nations in general, it's all the nations who come into faith in Christ Jesus. Those nations, as they come into faith, they will be blessed. Everybody, say blessed. That is a very that's a dangerous word. And say it again, dangerous, dangerous because you know, you've been around religion long enough that you're called to poverty, you're called to barely get biasm, you're called to wormism.
Speaker 2: That we are we experience spiritual rebirth.
Speaker 1: But the truth is that we're to live a life of worminess until we go to heaven, because it's in heaven that we experience the goodness of God. Well, that's not Bible. Sorry to mess with you. It says all nations we blessed through you, and it's all the gentile nations. It's all those that weren't a part of Abraham previously. So those let's go on the verse nine tho who rely on faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith. So those who rely on faith, not rely on their good works, not rely on perfection, not rely on the law, not rely on their good their do goodisms. Those who rely on faith, faith in who faith in Jesus are blessed along with Abraham, the man of blessing. Did you know you can destroy your blessing if you don't believe you're blessed, Because if you don't believe you're blessed, that would be anti faith.
Speaker 2: So you can actually mess up your blessing. Hello, some billion.
Speaker 1: So he redeemed us verse fourteen. He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the spirit. Verse sixteen. The promises plural. We're spoken to Abraham and.
Speaker 2: To his seed.
Speaker 1: Scripture does not say to seeds as in plural, but to seed meaning and the seeds meaning many people, but to your seed meaning one person who is Christ. What I mean is this, This is Paul. The law introduced four hundred and thirty years later does not invalidate or set aside the covenant previously established by God, and thus do away with the promise. For if the inheritance depends on the law, or fulfilling the law, or the do gooding of the law, then it no longer depends on the promise. But God and his grace gave it to Abraham through a promise verse twenty nine, jumping to the end of the chapter. If thus, or therefore, if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise.
Speaker 2: Do you believe that?
Speaker 1: Okay, well you don't have to, because we can close in prayer right now. I'm supposed to convince you that this is good. Okay, So here's what I want to say A couple things here is that what Jesus has done is he's linked to us to Abraham and this promise to Abraham, starting in verse one and two of chapter twelve, but then reiterated in chapter fifteen of Genesis, Chapter seventeen of Genesis, Chapter twenty one of Genesis. All of those were to Abraham twelve fifteen, seventeen twenty one. There's more there, and it pertained to wealth, increase, abundance, sustenance, but it also pertained to land. Land is really a big deal. And probably land has mentioned more times to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob than you've ever thought about, because land was in many ways it was their wealth. It was their wealth. So but what's happened here? These promises were made to him and.
Speaker 2: To his seed.
Speaker 1: So we see that the same promises were then made to Isaac, and they were made to Jacob and Abraham. Isaac and Jacob are known in scripture as the patriarchs. They're the patriarchs of the Jewish people, the Hebrew people, the patriarchs of the Covenant of Promises, and God would reiterate the promises over and over to them. Genesis twenty six Isaac experience as a famine, but God says so anyway, and he reaps a one hundred fold harvest in the midst of the famine because he follows what God instructs him to do so and this was God reiterating the promise. So the crazy thing is is that Jesus, Jesus connects us back to Abraham. So we could say over here that Jesus is connecting us all the way back to the Abrahamic promise. And the Bible says that Jesus was actually the seed that was promised to Abraham. So that means that we're connected to the Abrahamic promise and we are partakers of the Abrahamic promise. Now I want you to see that because this is it's important for us to understand the New Testament and New Testament living. And this is the growing kingdom over here, and this is your heart garden. Everybody's saying, heart garden, this is your heart garden. I got the growing kingdom going right through the middle of the heart garden. That's a little bit of a first service snaffhu, so we'll just stop it right there.
Speaker 2: So this is our heart garden.
Speaker 1: And our topic today again is financial well being, because we are very, very very concerned about our financial wellbeing and our household well being and all that pertains to the sustenance of our life. It's a very big deal to us. We spend a lot of our time thinking about it and then also laboring to bring forth the sustenance and the financial wellbeing that belongs to us, or that we can carve out.
Speaker 2: It's a big deal to us.
Speaker 1: And I've outlined ten of these trees of life. There's ten trees of life that we've been alluding to. We've only gotten to one so far, and that's the financial well being tree. And this one is very important. And what I'm trying to do, I'm trying to draw these two together so you connect this because when we get over here into the New Testament, this is the New Testament, we have all sorts of interesting thoughts about financial wellbeing. And in many many places, and under the influence of many theological thoughts, we're told that we are actually called to a life of poverty, that we're actually called to a life of not enough, or some of us we've called and God will use that to keep us humble, or maybe we have been told theologically that we're called to just a life of giving. We just need to be just constantly thinking about giving because we're called to a life of giving. And so there's all sorts of theological thoughts and most of these thoughts come out of the words of Jesus, in the words of Paul. And so we've concluded we've taken the New Testament instruction. Over here we get New Testament instruction. We've taken the New Testament instruction and the New Testament thoughts and thinking. And what we've done in many of our theological cases is we've isolated the New test intment, and we've isolated the instruction or the teaching of the New Testament, and we've not connected it to the old and we've not connected it to the Abrahamic Covenant, to the Abrahamic promises. Many times we get burdened down over here under the Law of Moses. The Law of Moses was added to the promise the Covenant of Promise. The Law of Moses was added to the Covenant of Promise four hundred and thirty years after the Covenant of Promise. The Law of Moses was added because of transgressions. So transgression was increasing, and God added the law untill the Bible says in Galatians three Galatians for Romans, for that the law of Moses has added until the Seed of Promise would come, when Christ, the seed of the promise came. Then he came to write the laws of God on our heart. He came to write the laws of God on our heart, and his Holy Spirit dwelling in us supersedes the law of Moses. Now, it's not that we don't teach or train, that we don't that we invalidate the laws of Moses. It's just that our hearts already supersede that. So I don't take the life of my neighbor. I also don't even think about it. So the law of the Spirit goes in and it converts my heart. It makes my heart soft. So I'm not wishing I could take the heart of the life of my neighbor. I don't take the wife of my neighbor. I don't even think about it, because it's not just the doing, which the law addressed the doing.
Speaker 2: It's not just the doing, but the.
Speaker 1: Spirit of the life of Christ within me is retraining my heart and causing me to not do such a thing.
Speaker 2: Right, are you with me?
Speaker 1: So the law of Moses was added until the seed would come. But what happens is many times that we get overly focused on the Law of Moses, or we avoid the Covenant of Promise. We don't make the connection here between the two and all that God was doing during this. And I want to give you an example because I think it's possible to it's actually possible to actually even prophesy with false prophecy. It's actually possible to prophesy falsely if my doctrines are false. Because we don't realize it, but most of us we're actually prophesying out of the treasure within us. Lots of times the ecstatic expression of something prophetic that we really feel it's of God actually really interwoven uh to uh the way we've been trained in the scripture. Let me let me give you example. All across America, there's a church where they don't believe that you should have instruments in church. Now this church that believes you shouldn't have musical instruments in church. They and I'm not talking about this to say that they don't have Jesus. Even they might have Jesus. That's okay, right. Did you know that you can have Jesus and still have false doctrines. That's how merciful and gracious God is, Like He'll put up with a lot of chrod and still show up and love us. He's putting up with me. Hello, somebody. But we have to realize that when this church began, they begin based on doctrines and a perspective of scripture, and then prophetic words that accompanied those doctrines and those scriptures, and then it actually coalesced into people gathering around those doctrines, and those doctrines were just based on a limited view of scripture where they had isolated the New Testament. And here's what they say, that the New Testament doesn't teach about instruments, therefore there should be no instruments in the New Testament church. Now, it's true that the New Testament doesn't teach about instruments.
Speaker 2: So are we in error?
Speaker 1: We had Kenneth on the keys this morning, We had Ugo on the.
Speaker 2: Guitar this morning.
Speaker 1: We had all this stuff happening up here, beautiful stuff happening. It might have offended some of you. I don't know, but I was blessed. My ears were singing with joy. But are we in error? And again not to I'm not naming this group, and I'm not here to harm them. I'm trying to help us. Are we in error because we have instruments? When instruments aren't mentioned in the New Testament at all, or are we taking a liberty we shouldn't take, or could it be they have a richer presence of the Spirit with them because they've taken a note that the New Testament doesn't include instruments, and so therefore by not including instruments, they have a higher truth, and so they have a richer abundance of the spirit in their services.
Speaker 2: What is true? What is true? Are you with me?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: What they're missing and I want to help you with this and we're going somewhere with finances. What they're missing is the connection between this and this because before the New Testament Church, there's a prophet named Amos, and Amos foresaw the New Testament Church, and in the spirit, Amos saw a few things happening. Amos saw the Mosaic system coming.
Speaker 2: To a close.
Speaker 1: He saw AD seventy and in eighty seventy he saw Jerusalem and Israel destroyed, and the temple sacrificial system brought to a close. And this was happening because remember when Jesus went into the Holy of Holies with the blood of his perfect sacrifice before the Father. It says that the veil in the temple was torn by a four inch thick veil. It was torn in two, signifying that Jesus had opened through his own brokenness of his flesh and the shedding of his blood, he had opened up the Holy of Holies for us, that we could access God through him. And so that means temple sacrifices were no longer needed. And sure enough Israel was judged for their apostasy, and by eighty seventy the Temple was destroyed and Jerusalem was scattered, as well as all of Israel. Now let's find that in scripture. Let's go to Amos chapter nine, and I want to read this to you, and I want you to see this because Amos foresaw this, so Amos is seeing this happen. And chapter nine is the big one on this. And I'm not going to read the whole thing, but chapter nine, starting at verse nine, listen, for I will give the command, and I will shake the people of Israel among the nations as a grain is shaken in a sieve, and not a pebble will reach the ground. All the sinners of my people, all the sinners of my people, not the covenant keepers, but the sinners of my people will die by the sword, and those who say disaster will not overtake us or meet us.
Speaker 2: That's it's interesting because.
Speaker 1: You get to realize that before the New Testament was written, the New Testament, the New Testament, we consider it a Bible book now, but you know all those books, right, But before it was written, all of these new people in the Lord and in New Testament faith, all they had was the Old Testament. So they actually quoted this, you know, one of them, Paul and Peter actually quoted when they say peace and safety, then suddenly destruction will come upon them.
Speaker 2: Well, he was quoting adam Amos chapter nine right here. Did you know that?
Speaker 1: You didn't know that Jesus came in Matthew twenty eight, eighteen and nineteen. He said, all authority is given to me. Now go to the nations. Now we have to realize all the nations have been under these unclean deities ever since Genesis chapter eleven. Ever since Genesis chapter eleven, they've been under unclean deities. And that's back when they rebelled. And so this is all happening, and he's opening up the eyes of the apostles, and he's saying, let's go.
Speaker 2: And so they have a big argue amount.
Speaker 1: About it, and the Pharisees are criticizing them, and everything is going bad. They're having all this, and so they have their first church council. So the apostles get together and they're going to have their first church council in Acts fifteen, because they got to solve this because they don't know if they should tell all these people to be under the law or not, and if they all should be circumcised or what they should do.
Speaker 2: Right, So this is what's happening.
Speaker 1: So Acts chapter fifteen, Verse five and six, some of the believers who belonged to the party of the Pharisees stood up and say the gentiles must be circumcires and required to keep the law of Moses. And so verse six, the apostles and the elders met to consider this question. Verse thirteen. When they finished this discussion, I'm not going to read to you the discussion. They had seven verses of discussion. And then they finished the discussion and James, the brother of Jesus, he spoke up to summarize, brothers, listen, listen to me. Simon Simon Peter has described to us how God first intervened to choose the people for his name from the gentiles, because he's telling them about Cornelius's house and what's happening, and the words of the prophets are in agreement. Now listen, he's going to quote Amos nine. He's going to quote Amos nine, the words of the prophets that are in agreement with this as it is written. After this, I will return after what. After I'm done with the people of Israel, After I'm done with the law, after I'm done with the mosaic system, after I'm done with sacrifice of animals, and I'm installing one lamb. After that, I'm going to return. And when I return, I'm going to rebuild David's fallen tent, tabernacle, booth and its ruins. I will rebuild, and I will restore it that it's ruins, I will rebuild and restore that the rest of mankind may seek the Lord, even all the gentiles who bear my name, says the Lord who does these things things known from long ago. Now, I want you to see something. This is why the New Testament didn't need to say a word about worship.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 1: The reason the New Testament didn't need to say a word about psalms or songs or hymns or flutes or liars or drums or symbols or any such thing is right here, because God announced through Amos he was going to do it. And then they realized, oh, my goodness, he's doing it. And as soon as they made that correlation, they understood, Oh, David is the one who tapped into the fullness of God in the Abrahamy Covenant.
Speaker 2: And David is the one.
Speaker 1: Who, because of the Abrahaming Covenant, which was a covenant of promise by faith and righteousness was granted by faith, not through the blood of sacrifice and animals, David tapped into something revelatory before Christ came and tasted of the Christ before Christ came. And it's David who enjoyed that for thirty three years. Now what happened is for thirty three years. How long did the Lord live? For thirty three years? David who was passionate about the presence of God, and Saul was not. Saul was the king before David, and Saul took the Ark into battle. He took the Ark into warfare, and so then the Ark and that displeased the Lord, and so then the ark was stolen away by the Philistines, and it was up in a hill somewhere, and then God cursed the Philistines, and so then they released the ark and it went to Obad Edam's house. And then David hears that the Ark is up there, and when they install him as king, he's like, I.
Speaker 2: Can't go forward.
Speaker 1: I can't do anything without the glory of called the presence of the Lord, the Hikina blessing of God. I can't do anything without tapping into the Covenant of Promise. And so Holy Spirit gives him a revelation to go get the Ark and to bring it to Jerusalem, and to go to the highest mountain in Jerusalem and to put a ten there a tabernacle, and that tint, and that tabernacle was built while the tabernacle continued to exist in Gibeon. So in Gibeon they continued to offer sacrifices of blood annually with no arc. But David set up a tint on the highest mountain in Jerusalem called Zion, and there he set up this tabernacle, this tint, but there was no blood sacrifice.
Speaker 2: There was only the.
Speaker 1: Sacrifice of worship, the fruit of the lips of two hundred and eighty eight worshipers. There were two hundred and eighty eight singers, songwriters, worshipers, instrument players, and they had a four thousand backup.
Speaker 2: Reserves so they could rotate just like we do.
Speaker 1: Four thousand were in reserve and two hundred and eighty eight were on the front line. And they worshiped God for thirty three years twenty four to seven, without blood sacrifice, but with the sacrifice of the fruit of their lips. Listen to some of what they did. Listen to some of what they did. I just pulled up one passage. Do you see What I'm saying is that the New Testament is the Old Testament fulfilled. The Old Testament is a picture of what we've entered into. The New Testament does not exist on its own. The New Testament is a connection to God's beautiful promise that he made to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. And we don't enter into it through circumcision or through the Law which was added. We enter into the blessing of the Abraham and Covenant not through our good works of the law with it, but through faith in Christ who was the seed of Abraham.
Speaker 2: Do you see this?
Speaker 1: And so the New Testament is understood through this covenant relationship. The power of the New Testament, the grace of the New Testament, the provision of the New Testament is understood through this beautiful relationship with Abe Abraham. Okay, still here, Okay, listen to Psalm forty seven for instance, just one example. And by the way the psalms, the psalms are they are filled with theology of dominion. They aren't this weak, wimpy barely on the Lord ca The psalms are actually songs of dominion.
Speaker 2: They speak of the glory of God.
Speaker 1: The dominion of God, the power of God, the victory of God. And they the psalms, became the psalter, the songbook, the instruction, the understanding of the glory of God and how to enter into it. From the time of David until about thirty years ago, when we started writing songs of defeat and songs of stupidity. Clap your hands, all you nations. Well, the nations can't clap their hands unless there's a fulfillment to bring the nations in. When this was written, the nations didn't clap their hands only one nation clapped their hands when this was written. But prophetically, in that anointing, where the arc was, where the cherubhim were, where the presence of God would literally be hovering for thirty three years, and people would be coming and going, cheams would be coming and going, and they would worship, and they would adore, and they would bow, and they would play their instruments, and they would sing, and they would prophesy. Here's one of the prophetic words. Here's one of the prophetic words. Clap your hands, all u nations shout to God with the cries of joy, where the voice of triumph, the King James says, for the Lord most High is awesome, the great King over the earth. He subdues nations under us, people's under our feet. He shows our inheritance force the pride of Jacob, whom he loved. God has ascended on shouts of joy. Have you been to a church lately? Have you been to a church lately? God ascends triumphantly to reign and rule and put and put enemies under the sons of Adam's feet in the midst of shouts of joy, not in the midst of yawn's a boredom.
Speaker 3: Shah, thank God, I made it. Here's why I was a little later. Oh, I think the Lord.
Speaker 2: They were still serving coffee when I came in. Oh.
Speaker 3: Oh, people are sure kind of allowed in here and express it. I don't know if I like this. I'm looking for one of those pious churches where where they're silent. Well, God won't ascend in that church. God won't ascend in that people. God won't ascend in that place. God ascends in the shouts of joy. He ascends to triumph over a people in shouts of joy.
Speaker 1: I'm running out of time. I haven't even said anything yet. We're just getting warmed up. When I grow up, I'm gonna preach in African churches, or I can preach all day. God has ascended among the shouts of joy that the Lord, among the sounding of trumpets, trumpets and a church.
Speaker 2: You've got to be kidding me.
Speaker 1: Sing praises to God, Sing praises, Sing praises to the King. Sing praises for God is the King of the earth. Sing to him a song of praise God. The Lord reigns over the nations. God is sated and has only thrown the nobles of the nations assemble, and all the people of the God of Abraham, for the kings of the earth belong to God, and he has greatly exalted. Now I want you to see this, that even in that soul which happened right here somewhere, it happened right here, thirty three years, little thirty three year window, right here. Even in that psalm, he was pointing to Abraham, the God of Abraham, and he's pointing to dominion over the nations, which was coming. Are you with me so far? And I know where I'm down? But that's too men.
Speaker 2: I want to. I want to.
Speaker 1: I want to give you another thought or two. So when we hear the Lord talk about don't lay up a bunch of treasures on earth and be a hoarder, we have to understand everything the Lord said, everything Paul said in that nothing they said was to invalidate the covenant of financial well being, the covenant of increes, the covenant of blessing, the covenant of abundance. It's not a covenant of poverty. It's not a covenant of barely get by. It's not even a covenant of just enough. It's a covenant of abundance. Because through you, every nation will be blessed. I'm gonna bless you to be a blessing, and through you all will be blessed. Well, I can't be blessed a blessing if I don't have abundance. I cannot be a blessing if I do not have abundance. This is the one nation now here. Look, look, look, look, Genesis nine. Genesis nine is the flood. Genesis nine is the flood, and he's starting over. Genesis ten is the table of nations. He divides and names under shem Ham and Jayfath seventy nations. Genesis eleven. Genesis eleven is rebellion. The nations rebel against God at the Tower of Babel, and they all want to go in an uncleaned direction and be under unclean rulers, principalities, and powers. Genesis chapter twelve is what's next.
Speaker 2: He goes.
Speaker 1: He says, okay, sixty nine of you, I'm gonna release you, but I'm gonna raise up one nation, and through the seed to that one nation, I'm gonna bring a redeemer. And that redeemer is gonna crush Satan's head. And so Genesis chapter twelve is the beginning of a new nation. You can't look at Abraham as a person alone. He's the beginning of God's nation. God said, I'm gonna have a nation. I'm gonna have my nation. So God raises up, So he goes and finds Abram, who he foresees if I talk to this guy, he'll believe me. So he goes and brings him out of darkness, and he says, leave your father, leave your household, leave your tribe, leave everything, and I will make a nation. So these promises over you. It's like George Washington. You gotta think of George Washington, the founder of our nation. You gotta think Abraham was the founder of our nation. And God was saying, don't worry about provision. Listen, listen, follow me, Just follow me, and I will provide for you. It will blow your mind how I'll provide for you. And then he actually ties the provision to proving there's a covenant.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna read that to you. Could be the last thing I read.
Speaker 1: But he ties the provision to proving that he has a covenant, and he ties it to Abraham Isaac Jacob, and henceforth, from then on, all of Israel knows that this is our inheritance. Our inheritance is financial well being, because a nation can't exist without it. A nation can't exist. You aren't an individual Christian just going through life, bumping through your little Christian experience. You are an ambassador of a nation. You are a citizen of Heaven. You're a citizen of the Kingdom. You actually are the imbissary of a nation. We are a nation of kings and priests.
Speaker 2: You're a nation.
Speaker 1: God has ordained for you to have abundance because that is the calling and the anointing on the entire nation. You will be the head and not the tail, above and not beneath. You will lend and not borrow. You will be less going out and coming in all these promises or promises to a new nation of which you, through Christ to become a member of.
Speaker 2: You're okay, let's leave. Let's read the last verse.
Speaker 1: I want you to stand, and you can stand and rejoice. God ascends on a shout. God ascends on a shout. God ascends on a shout. So you have to understand. I want I want to listen, listen, listen. When we get to the New Testament, Jesus and Paul. They don't have to teach a thing about wealth, real estate, capitalism, money, sufficiency, abundance. They don't really have to teach a thing on it. All they have to do is show us that through Christ we're connected to Abraham. Alex, don't turn me down, please, all we have if you did. All they have to do is show that through Christ they're connected to Abraham. The moment you realize you're connected to Abraham, you realize you're connected to abundance. So the teachings of Jesus are very they're very corrective. He's only got a few of them. He only said something about money about five times. One of them is in Luke twelve. He says there was a guy who was very prosperous, and he built more and more barns, and he's sad that my life is so blessed.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna take ease of my life.
Speaker 1: And he said that that man was judged because he was rich in goods, but not rich toward God. Every corrective statement is really about it's for you've entered into abundance. You have abundance, You're going to experience abundance. You're gonna be abounding in the goodness of God. Don't hoard it, don't hearden, don't be a Taiwand that's that's that's all he was saying. He just had some corrective words so we wouldn't be tiewands, because we already knew. This was our promise. Okay, I promised, I promise I'd shut up. Here we go, here we go, here we go, here we go, Deuteronomy eight. And we'll end it with this Sseuteronomy eight, and we'll end it with verse I'll start at verse sixteen. He gave you manity eat in the wilderness, something your ancestors had never known, to humble you and test you so that in the end it might go well with you. But you may say to yourself verse seventeen, my power and my strength, of the strength of my hands have produced this wealth for me verse eighteen. But remember it's the Lord, your God, for it is he who gives you the power or the ability to produce wealth. And so confirms his covenant which he swore to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Listen, listen, listen, listen. He said this over Israel. He's saying this over you today. He gives you the power to create wealth, and he's confirming the covenant that he's swore or to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, because you've entered into a covenant that is overladened with promises, overladened with promises, and through Christ, you've become an heir to that covenant of promise. Father, we thank you today. Let's put up our hands and just rejoice. Let's just rejoice. Rejoice, Rejoice, rejoice.
Speaker 2: Father.
Speaker 1: We agree today that broken off of us is theology and thinking and arguments that oppose your goodness. Broken off of us is mindsets that oppose your goodness. Broken off of us are doctrines that oppose your goodness. We agree today that those are set aside, that those are disempowered. We're no longer listening to those influences. Today we acknowledge that we are children of Abraham, children of promise, children of blessing, and children of abundance. And we are a blessing, and we are a blessing. We thank you for it in Jesus' name, and everybody shouted. Let's worship as we go church. If you need prayer for anything, come to the front. We want to minister to you don't leave with a need that isn't met.
Speaker 2: Church