Speaker 1: Six six fifty five KR see the talk station Happy Wednesday. One hour from now, Jack Adiden returns. We'll be talking with Jack about well why Democrats are still woke, plus the topic of conversation Marxists and the Marx Brothers. Fast forward eight thir to Judge Annapolitano with the Feds and their own bribery, and back in studio, which is a wonderful thing to behold because I love talking to people in studio. George Brennman and Keith Tenenfeld who are helping the hoping to help people out with their.
Speaker 2: You know, diets.
Speaker 1: Exercise Restore Wellness dot org is the website you can check out. We'll be talking with them today about what should RFK focus on.
Speaker 2: George Keith. Great to see you both again.
Speaker 1: And remember Keith is a nurse practitioner and he uh you focus on alternative medicine, therapies and.
Speaker 3: Things of that nature, integrating it all together, you know, west side medicine if you want to call it, that is Western medicine. It's not a horrible thing. It's got great, great avenues to for treatment. And then there's also the alternative options which allow people to have access to really great natural things that will actually work without harming themselves.
Speaker 2: Well, and.
Speaker 1: The trend now and you can sort of see it unfold. I'm not some sort of astute observer and seeing this, but we a Western medicine tends to focus on dealing with the symptom as opposed to the root cause of why you have the symptom. You're in pain. Here's a pain medication. Well, wait a second, why are you in pain? And what caused you to get the pain. That's kind of I think it seems to me at least, where more Eastern medicine sort of focuses on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Western medicine just you know, that patches the tire because it's got a leak in it. But the rest of the medicine says, well, wait a minute, what's in your driveway? You gotta nail your driveway. You keep on driving over and it takes longer for you to find that nail. You know, it's easier to just to patch a hole. And so for Western medicines and in and out kind of process, you're just giving a drug out the door, you go, and they can make the billing on it.
Speaker 2: That's pretty much what it is. It is.
Speaker 1: You know, it's weird to me, and I'm not the first person observed this either. You'll have these pharmaceutical commercials always crack me up. Do not take filling the black drug. If you're allergic to fill in the black drug. That in and of itself it reveals an absurdity. But beyond that, it's like, here is an extra medication to take along with the other medication because the other medication isn't quite dealing with your symptoms, whether it's depression or whatever. So you're piling on and you know, it makes you kind of wonder, well, have they really and I don't know this because I'm not a pharmacologist, I don't play one on radio. Do they really know how those drugs interact with each other and what other drugs you are taking? I know that's what pharmacists are supposed to be aware of. Oh my god, you're getting prescribed this. Well, did you know that this drug you're taking over here will have a problem with that and interact with it. I don't know how they can do those multitude of cross studies that would take to determine whether there are any deleterious effects.
Speaker 3: I think with AI coming there, it's gonna pop out quite quite easily.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a benefit from AI right there. Okay, good enough, But you're hitting the point there. And when you started with saying you're seeing these ads on television. If you watch like the football games, half the ads are for pharmacology. Yeah, why in the world me, as a patient, should I be asking you for a specific drug. Isn't that what I'm paying a doctor for is to tell me what is it that's going to help me. Instead, we've got this whole money driven scheme where they got to sell the customer you need to ask for orozempic.
Speaker 4: I mean you just have to ask for that. Yeah, when in fact, you know that might not be your problem at all. They I don't think we should be having ads for pharmacy. I know this is one of the things RFK has been talking about, is getting rid of the ads. But it's like, you know, giving me tools I could use as a brain surgeon. Well, I'm not a brain surgeon. Why are you telling me about the tools?
Speaker 1: Well, the flip side of that, and you know, I'm a free speech advocate. If you want to try to advertise and sell me a product, I am capable of saying no and seeing through the marketing nonsense and also calling into question whether or not, given that half or more of each pharmaceutical commercial is ridden with all of the side effects related to taking it, that's enough to scare me away from the drug. In fact, one of the treatment protocols I was offered. I'm quite serious about this because you know, I have a lymphoma and since it returned last fall I found from a CT scan, I was given three treatment options. And you know, I love my cancer doctors. I would never say anything bad about OHC, But one of the pharmaceuticals that would go along with this other you know, bagged drip kind of thing, would I boiled down basically turn me into a hemophiliac. OH great idea is that this drug will reduces the amount of clotting that can take place in your drug. And I was specifically told because here's the information, like RFK, here's what the problems that might exist if you choose to go down this line. It may cure you. But if, for example, the example I was given, you got to get a colonoscopy because there could be a puncture thing happening in there. Because they don't always go right. So if you know in advance you're going to get a colonoscopy, you stop taking the drug a month ahead of time. And my response was, well, what if I'm in an auto accident? Oh yeah, absolutely, I mean you can't anticipate when you might get have a bleeding situation, sort.
Speaker 2: Of like, no, I'm not going to do that. So good.
Speaker 1: I got the information and I made an informed decision, and I know.
Speaker 4: And that's ninety percent of what we've been talking about with Restore Wellness is getting the information out there, that's it, and giving people like treatment options instead of them being only you know, blindsided into one option.
Speaker 3: It allows them to say, well, what are you doing? What are you and con what can you control about your illness? And how can you make that a better outcome. My patients who are actually actively involved are doing much more fantastic than walking in and saying, okay, doc, whatever you want me to do. The engaged creates health exactly.
Speaker 1: And I think the problem we face as a population is probably that we don't want to be engaged.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, we.
Speaker 1: Just sort of moved through our daily lives and not consider the implications and ramifications of going into a seven to eleven and getting a sixty four ounce big gulp.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, I think that people have been convinced that they should not manage their own health, so therefore they've defaulted that to the experts, when really you're the expert on your own body. You're the expert on what makes a tick, what works all those little incursies. I think it's a great opportunity for us to start waking up and going, Okay, this is my body, I'm responsible for it. I'm going to eat right, I'm exercise right, and then next you know, you're gonna see this wellness just bloom.
Speaker 1: Okay, and again going back to okay, June, this is something I'm hoping that he just elevate awareness. Did you know by any chance that fill in the blank is really actually bad for you? Or that the food pyramid that we've been relying on for so many years is bast awkwards, you know, or maybe the motivations for why the food pyramid looks like Listen, I grew up in four four three two. It was four servings of I believe a grains three four remember four you remember, George.
Speaker 4: Oh, it was crazy, but I mean at the time it was religion. I mean, and it still is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Last night as we were having our bacon and eggs, Nancy asked the question, you know, why is that a feel bad when we're doing this. I'm like, we should feel bad, but it's because we've been ingrained with this since we were that this is wrong.
Speaker 3: And since the pyramid has been flipped, you've got diabetes, hig cholesterol, heart it hasn't fixed heart disease. No, no, no, no, Now we have cancer rampid. I mean, so it's obvious there's something going on there.
Speaker 1: And my grandfather and I felt so badly for him. He had to bypass surgery and this is back in the seventies and uh, because he had clogged arteries and that he was not allowed to have eggs anymore, and that he you know, he loved to have eggs on it for breakfast. That was what he did. And whether or not that any connections with why he had artery blockage, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was a heavy smoker too, But.
Speaker 1: Looking back now and eggs we find out now are not bad for you.
Speaker 2: That's what I've been did.
Speaker 1: The research confirms actually can have some health benefits for you.
Speaker 2: What, Keith, you call him protein pills?
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, I mean it's I think eggs and cholesterol and statins in cholesterol are one of the most evil things we ever came up with, the idea that you know, the reason you're getting a heart attack is because you have cholesterol in your system. No, cholesterol is what arrives after you have the problem. It's like blaming firemen for the fire. Yeah, there are always firemen near a house fire, but they aren't the ones that are causing the problem. Seems true with cholesterol. It's the fact that your arteries got stretched inflamed, had breakages, and the cholesterol comes in to fix it. So instead of fixing the root cause problem, which is the inflammation, we're just obsessed with this number called cholesterol and getting it lower. And in fact it's what's causing the Alzheimer's. It's what's causing Well see now, okay, right there, you said the a word Alzheimer's. I want to talk about that when we come back, because I got you guys have.
Speaker 1: Done more research on this than I have. But my dad was taking statins from the moment they came out. I remember the eighties, and he used to joke, but I am teflon coded. I'm never going to have to worry about any blockage and guests, he ended up dying from Alzheimer's, and I'm just wondering whether it's connection there. Let's talk about that a little bit with George and Keith after these words for us. Speaking of medical, how about an echo cardiogram? Do you want to pay thirty five hundred dollars for that? Go ahead, go to the hospital imaging department. Yeah, you'll have the fountain there. When you walk in, it'll be marble, and it'll be a massive building and a giant parking lot and millions and millions of square feet of space.
Speaker 2: You're paying for that.
Speaker 1: It's a profit center for the Hospital's echo cardiogram could cost you thirty five hundred dollars or maybe even more, and you have to pay extra for the board certified radiologist report, line item, line item, line item, huge bill, new calendar year, new out of pocket liability. How about only paying ready five hundred dollars. If you don't need an enhancement, it's five hundred dollars, or if you do, it's eight hundred dollars at Affordable Imaging Services just one of the many, many scans they do, mri CT scan, ultrasound, lung screening, cardiac scories, all of them a mere fraction of the price that the hospital charges. Why well, low overhead, they have the same equipment hospitals used. They run by professionals. They've been at this for more than forty years. You're gonna save yourself a heap load of money. So don't go to the imaging department, which is where your doctor is gonna want you to go, because, why well, your doctor's employed by the same healthcare system that owns a hospital, keeping money in house. But you do have a choice, exercise it. Call them up, schedule a deployment. They can see you now, not have to wait three weeks, four weeks a month like the hospital. They'll get you right in. Affordable Imaging can be reached at five one three seven five three eight thousand and five one three seven, five three eight thousand online Affordable Medimaging dot com.
Speaker 4: This is fifty five KRC, an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: The countdown is on set six fifty five KERRC detalk station focusing on health. In this hour, George Runman and Keith Tannenfeld in studio Restore Wellness dot org. And I guess your guys main motivation is this is just to spread the word about health and awareness about health.
Speaker 4: We're trying to make people comfortable with the idea of taking control of their own health. The idea that I don't have to wait till I'm sick to see a doctor and get well instead, don't get sick in the first place. And how do you do that, Well, you know, we've been talking about keto, We've been talking about the idea of what what it means cholesterol wise. How do we make people comfortable with the idea of taking control? And you know it's it's by giving information out there. I am not certified, I'm not a doctor. Keith is a functional you know, nurse practitioner, but I'm a nerd with you know this itch that I got a scratch, And so we started down, my wife and I started down this rabbit hole, reading a ton of information, and what you find out is everything you thought to be true was actually the result of a lobbying campaign. So the food Pyramid was the result of a lobbying campaign. The grain the first time the other day. And the whole idea of statin's curing heart disease was the result of a campaign because they had these new form of drugs called statins that could reduce cholesterol. But when you dig into the facts, every study done, especially on older women, shows that the higher cholesterol, the longer you live, and the lower your cholesterol, the more likely you are to get heart disease menshell, Alzheimer's and all these other soberable issues.
Speaker 1: Have there been peer reviewed studies that show a correlation between taking statins. Like I said, I was going back to my dad's illustration because he thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread that he could eat whatever he wanted because he was on statins and he was teflon coded.
Speaker 2: I remember him saying that one day.
Speaker 1: But again, from the very very first release of those in the eighties, he had been taking him as basically his whole life because demonstrably he had what they called high cholesterol, bad cholesterol, good cholesterol.
Speaker 2: And so did I.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, you know, And so I was on him for a long time, and and you know, I ended up going with biodentical hormone replacement therapy when I was doing commercials for your wellness center because that's what the Europeans use to deal with cholesterol issues. I haven't had a problem since there's a couple of issues.
Speaker 3: And to answer your question about researcher, let's talk about research. Research has been hacked, right, that's big pharma, you know, supporting the research, so therefore it's going to be sided no matter how much you like it. And then these universal research articles such as like or the bodies like the Lancet, they've kind of been bought out politically as well. And if you if you're in the industry and you see how many times in research you know it's been done and it's been pulled because it's been poor poorly designed. Then you start seeing the science said, hey, wait a minute, they're hijacking their research as well. As soon as you go to google something, the top ones come up. You know, it's just like if you go to right and those are the ones that are the strangest.
Speaker 4: My introduction to the problem with Statin's is I had a conversation with a friend that's a corner, he says. The incident I open a body, I can immediately tell that they've been on statins immediately tell really there's visual evidence that it is destroying what's going on and my personal experience, just like you, you're in your father, I always prescribed statin's fairly early.
Speaker 2: Every bone in my body hurt. I could barely walk.
Speaker 4: I hurt so bad, and as soon as I stopped taking them, I got better. And it's like, well, wait a minute, No drugs should make you feel that bad. And then when you do the further research. The first book I read was called The clot Thickens and it's all about what's the role of cholesterol. And what you find out is it's a necessary body chemical that's needed for your brain, it's needed for homemons.
Speaker 2: You should have.
Speaker 4: I think the nineteen fifties standard was a cholesterol three hundred that was considered healthy and good. And like I said, there's been several studies recently. I want to say, there was one that I just read about on X a couple of weeks ago that shows this correlation between the higher your cholesterol, the longer you live. Now, it is still a marker, meaning you know, if you go in and get a blood test and you have high cholesterol, there is a chance it's because you have inflammation destroying your arteries and your blood system. That's what you have to solve is the inflammation, not the cholesterol. The cholesterol is just the wake up called as there might be a problem in your system. And Keith, you can speak to that because I don't want to be the doctor. George, you're doing a fantastic job and impact. Let me go back to that.
Speaker 3: You know, the reason I think we make a great team is that you know, we're dealing with your side it which is the patient side, on the provider's side. We're working together to heal something. That's the way it should be. It's not you know, it's not just Hey, I'm going to sit here and talk the entire time because I think I know what I'm doing. No. I love the patient experience. It gives people a real sense of getting better. Vitamin D. Vitamin D is essentral for cholesterol. Without vitamin D, your cholesterol is not going to work very well. So a lot of people have high cholesterol probably have very.
Speaker 2: Low vitamin D.
Speaker 1: So and maybe we can talk a little bit more about supplements. But you can drink milk for vitamin D. You can get from sunlight.
Speaker 2: Correct, but you live in Cincinnati and the way the sun arcs off the earth art I know.
Speaker 1: And it's also been gray for the right three months. It's my solar system tells me that every month. But you can take a vitamin D supplement.
Speaker 3: Correct, Definitely, five thousand units every day for most people. Definitely. All right, if you're overweight, ten ten thousand units. Okay, not a lot, it's not a lot. All right, hold on, we're going to bring it back. We talk more about this. It's fascinating for me. Fascinating.
Speaker 1: Indeed, six twenty seven fifty five cares to the talk station and you should tune in. On Sundays, I do a show with John Rowman from Cover Sincy. We really do a deep dive into all of the different ways that you can get medical insurance and your company. You got a small group. Man, I'm telling you you should call Cover Sincy. If you are a business owner and you say, I can't afford to get medical insurance from my employees. Oh, yes you can. And your employees will smile and you will have wonderful employee retention. And I'm talking about employees that really may not be making a whole lot of money. They certainly can't afford a two thousand dollars a month policy, but they can if it's a lot lower than that. It provides great coverage. That's what you get with cover Sincy. He looks at each and every individual. Everybody's in a different place in life. Some people have families, some people are getting older, some people are young. They have worked with hundreds of insurance companies, thousands of different and what he does is layer the coverage so you'll get dollar one coverage for regular medical visits and things like that, not going out of pocket. I know it sounds impossible to leave that you have better medical coverage for less money, but folks are saving thirty to sixty percent every month, and he's improved businesses bottom line dramatically.
Speaker 2: Jeff, I'm talking to you.
Speaker 1: That's my favorite illustration because he and his twelve member team. I think it's roughly twelve improved his business's bottom line by tens of thousands of dollars, and his employees have much better medical insurance coverage. That's what it's all about. Coversince he dot com is a form there to fill out to initiate the conversation.
Speaker 2: You don't have to pay for the service. They're working for you.
Speaker 1: Not insurance companies cover since dot com or just give him a call at five to one three eight hundred call five one three eight hundred two two five five.
Speaker 2: Fifty five KRCT.
Speaker 1: Here's your Schenna nine one of four. Kas's gonna see a high twenty two today. Break from this snow mid day. If you're getting snow, await toy. The overnight low of twelve Ohio River expected across over night at fifty five point four feet, and snow shows up, making light coating in the north and maybe.
Speaker 2: As as much as two inches in the south.
Speaker 1: Partly cloudy tomorrow with a higher twenty three overnight, cloudy in fourteen and on Friday, it's going to be.
Speaker 2: A clear day.
Speaker 1: Flood warning ends at one point thirty pm, and we'll see high of thirty three degrees fifteen right now.
Speaker 5: Traffic country from the UCUP Triumphics Center.
Speaker 2: You see health.
Speaker 5: You'll find comprehensive care that some personal would make su your best tomorrow possible.
Speaker 2: That's boundless care for better outcomes.
Speaker 5: Expect more at you see help dot Com. Starting to see some slow traffick both north and southbound two seventy five across the Carrol Cropper Bridge thanks to the construction and some snow falling in the area.
Speaker 2: I've also seen a bit of.
Speaker 5: Slow traffic southbound seventy five into the cut because of snow.
Speaker 2: Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR Seed the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six thirty two fifty five Care the talk station, full hour talking about health. It's very enlightening in studio George Brenneman and Keith enfl to Keith Saint Nerds practitioner and runs an alternative medicine practice and trying to engage his patients and get them to, you know, take stocking themselves. And that's what this is all about. And that's what you know. I'm optimistic about RFK Junior, in spite of my lot many of my listeners saying, oh, you're letting a wolf into the henhouse. He's a nutcase when it comes to green and this and that, and I'm thinking he's over in health and human services. He's not gonna have any impact on whether or not he's gonna we're gonna be driving an electric vehicle or not. But his mantra has been raising awareness and giving people information and that's the thing that I like about it, because I'm a transparency guy. I want as much information as I can so I can make informed decisions about my life.
Speaker 2: You know that. Shouldn't we have all that?
Speaker 1: Then we were talking about vaccines off air, and I'm saying, you know, I told Keith listen, I'm glad there's a polio vaccine out there, and I'm glad I've got it because I wouldn't want to end up in an iron lung. You know, I get that. But then again, I don't get the flu vaccine. The main reason is because they always get it wrong.
Speaker 4: You know, it's a crap intentionally or unintentionally, they always get And you see the spike right now in flu. They're saying that this year is the worst flu season they've had in years. How much of that is what they pumped into the flu vaccine and then release that to the world.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know. I I got down conspiratorial rat holes. That's fine. There may be something nefarious out there behind the whole thing, But I mean, you know, I don't want to put something into my body that it stands a good chance that it's really not going wrong anything. And I've had the flu before, and you know what, You're sick for three or four.
Speaker 2: Days and then you get well again.
Speaker 4: Well we had we had chicken box, we had the measles, we had lops. We all got that, the whole family would get it all at the same time. But I think the problem with the vaccines now is a none of them are vaccines. My definition of a vaccine is once you get this, you cannot get the disease. So clearly the mRNA stuff is not a vaccine because everybody got covid ek after they had that.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, real quick here, let's do it boiled down. What's mRNA versus the traditional vaccine which takes the dead disease and interject your body so we create a natural immune response. How is mRNA different than that traditional type of disease.
Speaker 2: That's a good question.
Speaker 3: So when mRNA is one of those replicators, it's a messenger RNA, so it takes it and it can make copies, multiple copies through.
Speaker 4: You know, it forces your own DNA to make a chemical that was instructed by the code in the mRNA vaccine. I'm a computer nerd, so mRNAs are like hacking the kernel of an operating system. They go in there and they teach your DNA how to make, in this case, the spike protein from the covid. So unlike when they give you a semi dead virus in your body naturally reacts.
Speaker 2: What this does.
Speaker 4: What mRNA does is it actually rewrites to the DNA to create a new chemical in your body, in this case the spike protein. I think there are two different kinds. There's mRNA and there's something that they do by introducing through a virus, you can get a viral carrier, a viral carrier that does it, which is a little bit different. And that's the difference between the Johnson and Johnson and the other two that were true mRNAs. The issue there is from my perspective, was always how do you know when it stops making that protein? And so their initial selling of the mRNA vaccines is they would only happen in the injection site, so your body would get that the mRNA would go into your system in your arm, and only the DNA near the injection site would produce the spike protein. Turns out that wasn't true. The entire body absorbs it because the blood flows through your entire body. I don't know how that theory ever makes sense. The mRNA was not ready to come out yet. That the theory of how it was going to work was going to be great, but it wasn't ready, and we didn't know how to stop. But we knew how to turn it on, but we didn't know how to stop it. And it's evident.
Speaker 3: And what's happening is it's changing the immune system and the immune systems causing all kinds of interesting problems such as cancer aka turbo cancers.
Speaker 1: Oh great, yeah, well, fortunately I didn't get the damn shot. Yeah, I mean I had COVID, I got a natural immunity. I even had my T cells tested for it, and I was off the charts. So why get a vaccine when I went through the body?
Speaker 2: The right thing?
Speaker 3: You know, I think on the vaccine concept, I think it's really really wrong that that offices can fire their patients because they choose not to get vaccines.
Speaker 2: That should be a patient's right.
Speaker 3: And when a doctor fires you from a practice because you don't want to get vaccine, what that says, get out of my office so I can make money on somebody else.
Speaker 2: I tell you what.
Speaker 1: Keith we can develop that a little bit further out of time in this break, and I want you to elaborate on that as scoach as we were doing off air, because it makes some very interesting points on that, most notably given that recent Children's Hospitals decision not to allow this patient to get a heart transplant because you didn't have a COVID vaccine six thirty seven.
Speaker 2: Right now, if you bout ks the talk station.
Speaker 1: A call you want to make John Ryan prestige in tears. You want your kitchen room model, you got to talk to John Ryan. He's a hell of a great guy, real sweet guy, but just brilliant when it comes to kitchen remodeling because he've been doing kitchens for like thirty five years almost exclusively. He's the man you call you want something done, you got a change order, you want to talk about an initial design. He's there from the very beginning all the way through final installation. One stop shopping with John to make it happen for your kitchen. You want to do a small project, just like maybe replacing cabinets and countertops, John's the man you want to cut your holes kitchen and replace it completely like we did with John, He'll He'll bring your vision to light and it will look great. Even if you don't like the tile that my wife and I selected. I got a criticism on that. No, it's not Bradyvin style. It's Rookwood, handmade, Rookwood old school tile to match the interior of our home. We love it. And that's the point. You're going to love your kitchen when John Ryan's working on it for you. A plus with a better business Varah of course his website, Prestige Interior's website Prestige one two three dot com, Prestige one two three dot com. Tell them, Brian said, hoiving you call for an appointment. It's five one three two four seven zero two two nine two four seven zero two two.
Speaker 2: Nine fifty five KRC the talk station. I think Christine sent me an email.
Speaker 1: We fired our doctors because they wanted to jab us with the COVID nineteen vaccine.
Speaker 2: That's a two way three right, and we were talking about that.
Speaker 1: I mean, we had this recent case locally, and you know, I'm no distant Children's They have served my family well over the years. We've had some issues. We had to have our children and Children's hospital. I love them. I think they do wonderful work, except in a couple of areas. But then when I find out they say, no, you can't get a heart transplant here because you don't have the COVID nineteen vaccine for a child, a child whose risk of COVID nineteen death is so slim it's almost zero.
Speaker 3: I want to know, you know, how much money are they getting from the government to push the vaccine or from Fizer Orderna. I want to I want to know those numbers before you can deny a herd transplant. Be transparent about your finances, and then make that decision on air. Let's see what Let's see what that settles the news. But you know that that goes back to the point about you. You know, I will not treat you unless you have this vaccine that seems on many levels to violate the hippocratic gowth do no harm. We now know, and I think I can say safely given all the studies that have been done, it does come with risks. Everything you put in your body, whether it's a pharmaceutical advertised on you know, Wheel of Fortune or the COVID nineteen vacs, there's risks associated with it and you can read them and if I want to say no, you know what, on a cost benefit analysis, I am a little more concerned about the risks than I am about getting COVID, So I choose not to get the vaccine that prevents you from getting all other medical care, right. I mean, if doctors are saying to know, you have to do the vaccine in order for you to prevent an outbreak among the community, well, okay, why aren't you talking about and saying that's an out break, that's a problem.
Speaker 2: People are dying from that.
Speaker 1: So but this so called vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting.
Speaker 2: COVID or spread at COVID exactly. So you can't even make that argument from a logic and reads.
Speaker 3: The standpoint, And the science is out there. I mean, there's peer reviews studies showing that it did not work.
Speaker 2: But you know, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Well, the key point is that the relationship with your doctor is probably one of the more. Between doctor and patient and husband and wife, those are about the two most important relationships you're ever going to have. And if if your doctor is looking at you and saying I'm going to fire you if you don't do what I'm telling you, I'm going to divorce you. I'm going to divorce you. One of the books we read was Lies my Doctor Told Me, written by a doctor, and the whole idea in the book is if your doctor says something like that, you should run from the office because it should be a conversation. Chris said, exactly, divorce your doctor before he or she divorced. So if he wants to talk to you about getting the COVID vaccine versus you know, my argument was, I don't get the flu in the first place usually, and if COVID is just another form of the flu, why do I care if I get covid? And indeed, I've had it four or five times and it's just a bad cough for me. That's all I get out of it. But in exchange, he's going to say, Okay, I'm not going to treat you for anything else because you didn't get the COVID vaccine, or in the case of children, so I'm not going to help your child unless you give this child, who has a zero probability of getting any problems from COVID. I'm not going to give them a heart transplant because you won't do whatever're telling you to do. That just seems to be a one way communication, not based on facts. We need to get this whole idea that it is an exchange of information between patient and doctor instead of this one way you do what I tell you or I'm going to get rid of you.
Speaker 2: That just seems to really.
Speaker 3: Just document, you know, educated to patient to patient decline vaccines and they move on to the next conversation. But instead it's threatening, I'm going to fire you, and next thing, you know, what's what's what's the what's that doctor really saying? The doctor is saying, you are preventing me from making extra money that it could be making from these vaccines. I could put another person in your spot and make money off of them.
Speaker 2: That's kind of what the that's that's what the narrative is being said.
Speaker 1: It certainly can lead one to draw that conclusion, and to me, that's enough. The suspicion in the room at least, the stension the air. It really it really truly does and I find that really, honestly quite offensive. And again I would argue it violence the hipocratic oath of do no.
Speaker 3: Harm, and my advice to the large corporations that are pushing this is you know what, let the patient make that decision. Don't don't be the person that's gonna send that narrative out because you're just going to do your patient's harm.
Speaker 4: And the key here is we're not talking about it from the perspective of you know, you should you should confront your physician. I mean, you got to think it from his perspective. He's getting pressure to do certain things. And so the the whole goal of this is by getting this information out there, it frees both sides. They have a conversation exactly. If your doctor's aware that people are talking about this, he may be more free to deviate from what he's being told to do or she's being told to do by the people in charge of them. I think it's going to help both ways, spreading more information, getting the information out there so we can engage in these informed discussions. We'll continue with Keith Tennefeld and George Brenneman again the website Restore Wellness dot org. I think George has an order troop, but restore Liberty dot us when we come back as well. That's a genesis for George. But first a word for my friends at Zimmer Heating and air condition for of the three generations. They're so proud of what they do. Chris Zimmer running the shop right now, and I'm sure he's proud of his family's heritage helping people out with their HVAC needs and doing such a great job at it. Their employees will take great care of you and they'll be respectful of your home. Customer service is absolutely fantastic with Zimmer, and of course you hate it when the system goes out, but hey, if you've got to, if you need a new system like a heating system, air conditioning system, go with Carrier. They're authorized carriers and carrier dealers and they will help you out getting that great carrier system installed at a wonderful price. And that's really critical as well. Book your appointment online easily upper right hand corner. Whether it's an after hours appointment or a regular appointment. It's go Zimmer dot com, Go Zimmer dot com, or tell Chris Simmer I said him, and you call him up directly at five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three.
Speaker 2: Fifty five KRC. My name is Kyle Tequila Hope.
Speaker 1: Six fifty one fifty five KRCD talk station, shout out Ed Grant, I understand you're listening to the program right now. Keith Ennefeld, a nurse practitioner and studio with George Brownman. We're talking health, and Ed apparently listens to the show and he's a faithful listener. So Ed, thank you very much on the bottom of my heart for tuning into the program, and thank you George and Keith for showing up to talk about Restore Wellness dot org and kind of some of the things we should be focusing on our health. Getting more information. Maybe you know, maybe RFK Junior will literally do something about that. And that's been my one key hope, is that having him in that position, in spite of how looney a lot of people think he is, will at least endeavor to get us what we need to know to help us make better decisions about our lives, whether we choose to make those decisions or not. Nobody's going to hold a gun to your head and tell you can't drink a twenty four ounce or a sixty four ounce mountain dew, as bad as that is for you. As long as people know and understand it's got a full cup of sugar in it. Would you drink eat a full cup of sugar if it was sitting in front of you? So you know stuff like that, just and knowing about vaccines and knowing about the risk associated with him.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, get it if you want.
Speaker 1: But as long as you've got all the information to make that decision, that to me is the critical component of it.
Speaker 2: So and getting ahead of illness.
Speaker 1: Before it actually really the key, the key, and that's what Restore Wellness dot org is all about. Help you make informed decisions. And that's exactly what Keith does every single day with his with his practice. Now you have a is it a regular clinic that you run, Keith, Yeah, we'll put you can put a word in for it. I'm not gonna no, It's fine. We're at root Cause in Harrison, Ohio.
Speaker 2: Root Cause. Okay, you got all kinds of ideas.
Speaker 1: People may be interested in finding out more about you, So I wanted to let you let you do that, so without further too, I know we have a couple of minutes left, and George wanted to deviate over to Restore Liberty dot Us, which is your political website.
Speaker 4: The vet at the farm. So we have an event next Wednesday, a week from today. Americans for Prosperity is co sponsoring. They will buy your dinner free dinner, free dinner at the farm. It's Wednesday, doors open at five point thirty. You can go to the website restore with liberty dot Us get the information there. We'll be talking about taxes, the fact that we want to make the what they call the Trump taxes, make those recomments permanent, not just kick the can another four years.
Speaker 2: Let's make them permanent.
Speaker 4: So we'll be doing a podcast with Donovan one, you know from Americans in Prosperity. Joe's gonna help us out with that. So free dinner next Wednesday. The other thing's coming up is a vike Ramaswami's got his big announcement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, on Monday next week.
Speaker 1: He's really looking forward to his paperwork in to run for governor of the state of Ohio. Wouldn't it be great to have it like a transformational figure in charge of Ohio, unlike what we've got right now with this rhino dweeb up there. But I have you know I can't, I have just truck her with a wuhu. You know, honestly, and I've been doing this show for this is my nineteenth year in radio. But the entire time Governor of Wine has been governor, and most notably during COVID with the whole ridiculous idea about you can't drink after my favorite example, you can't drink in a bar after ten pm.
Speaker 2: You can stay there, but you can't drink, and you've.
Speaker 4: Got to have your mask on if you're standing up and not sitting, not sitting down, or you know, I just yeah, I don't see Vevike making those kinds of super things, but I have I have yet to really honestly, and no one has ever out loud said no, I really think Dwine's doing a great job.
Speaker 1: He's a Republican, But then again, Columbus is filled with dysfunctional Republicans like hurting cats up there. You wonder, like, don't they have a unified message in any way, shape or forming. The answer is absolutely no, they don't know.
Speaker 4: I think having a totally different kind of candidate for governor would be amazing.
Speaker 2: So the vague events on Monday.
Speaker 4: The other thing I want to throw out there is we've got a candidate trying to get on the ballad for mayor and since that, Corey Bowman, Yeah, I talked to him. Yeah, go to King's Arms coffee shop if you want to sign his petition. I understand he's coming up a little low right now, so we got to get him those last few signatures before tomorrow. I think the dead line's actually going to say. I knew the deadline was coming up. Yeah, so he wrote, Cory Bowman not even getting a thousand signatures, that's the way it's looking, so we need to help. I think again, he's someone with a different view. We've had the Democrats running downtown for years. It would be great to have this pastor that's got a real intense love for the city, for the West End.
Speaker 1: I think that I was impressed by his passion for the city of Cincinnati.
Speaker 4: So yeah, anything you can do, and you can check this out Restore Wellness or store wellness dot org for all the information on health and Restore Liberty dot us for the political stuff. I hope to see at the farm next Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Keith Tenfeld, George Brunneman, it's been a real pleasure having you in the studio.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed these conversations.
Speaker 1: Get away from politics talking about health at least except for the tail end there. And that's okay. This is information people need to know, So folks stick around. The incomparable Jack Addiden comes up out of the top of that our news a topic this morning. Marxist and the Marx Brothers always engaging in enjoyable communication with the brilliant Jack Addiden.
Speaker 2: That'll be next. I hope you can stick around covering Trump's first one hundred days.
Speaker 5: Every day we stand on the verge of the four greatest years in American history.
Speaker 2: Fifty five TRC, the talk station. This report is sponsored by Straight Talk Wireless. Don't let data, it's holding you back from being the gift master in the