Speaker 1: Hey, look he's it.
Speaker 2: Hey, Look he's it. Hey, look he's it.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, hey, hey, welcome to the snark Tank.
Speaker 2: You're about to get your ladies.
Speaker 4: Glazed by the great Chris Ray God, Derek black Belt, and Tom Sweeney. Sit back and prepare for some action.
Speaker 2: Sit back and prepare for some glazing. Bretty. Hey, everybody, welcome back to the snark Tank Podcast. It's us, your boys, It's Sweeney, it's Derek over there, it's me.
Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: Remember you can support our show over at patreon dot com slash the snark Tank. Also, there's merch over at snark tank dot shop. All that jazz. We're recording this on election day. It's it's it's it's the what's that Zelda meme? Done of the final day or whatever? Like, uh, the clock sound goes off in the beginning on my Geors mask. Yeah, it's about that time. Yay.
Speaker 4: I can't wait. I can't the rebad doll to become president.
Speaker 2: Are you okay? You're looking at the monitor a lot.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm just the We're you guys. Are you guys are in heaven right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're in heaven. You're on a you're at Warner Brothers.
Speaker 1: So I fixed the camera that's on me. Uh until something goes wrong of course.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then now I think we need to just I need I think we need to just fix uh like not put it on auto for the sony now because it's just won't behave. So that's the next thing. Guys, we're almost here. We almost got it sorted out. We got this one. Now we're gonna sort up the next one. Just just just manual, just put it on manual, fix it and then not touch it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're damn dude, caused I made I feel like I can't just let it. Like I was like, this is too much.
Speaker 4: It's fine, Let it be fine, Let it be. We're already, were already in.
Speaker 2: It's no point. Nobody gives a ship. But this looks like ultimately it's like this sad reality, like we would like it to look better, but like nobody cares. You don't care. You actually prefer this, They prefer it when things are fucked. I think you're absolutely right. So it's just like whatever, don't even in fact, don't even crop anymore. That's crazy. Just leave the fucking FN arrows, okay, right, just leave them. This episode.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna fuck it, who cares whatever, I'm not gonna it's election.
Speaker 2: I won't even sink the audio. That don't don't sink the audio. In fact, leave the audio sink exactly like what like a second ahead or like two seconds ahead.
Speaker 1: See if anybody cares, I think that would drive them nuts. I feels so out of sync. They just like, Okay, I guess I'm just not gonna watch it, versus like just out a sink, Like fuck, why is like this?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 4: People will stay longer to try to figure out what's going wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the more engagement what's going on with the audio? And then then we make five million dollars. Hell yeah, so it's election day tonight. We will be seeing the results. Yeah, presumably. I don't know who the fuck knows at this point, I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 1: We should have a very good idea of how it, like say, in reality, who won.
Speaker 4: Yeah, by the end of by the end of about like six seven, we kind of get the idea of like, all right, this is the way it's going on.
Speaker 2: It's fascinating. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like how Trump try to pretend like it hasn't been that way. So when he was like, no, see by now, I won stop counting. Stop counting now. And I'm like, that's literally never how it's worked. And he's like trying to gaslight people every vote after this is illegitimate, and I'm like, this is insane.
Speaker 4: Hasn't hasn't it already? Like isn't isn't he losing right now? Isn't like right now? In opposing if.
Speaker 1: You want to look at if you want to if you want to be uh, if you want to be like a freak, like like I couldn't help myself. I couldn't help myself because I just kind of have to like watch everything and if you're doing that, odds are it's very hard to it. Nobody really wants to say it with their chest open, though, because it just it's almost like even a jinx thing like people.
Speaker 2: It's like it does. It doesn't even in the swing states.
Speaker 1: In certain states, Trump should be up so much and he's barely up by a little bit, which is a huge indicator that he's probably fucked.
Speaker 2: But you don't really want to say that. It's it feels weird. Yeah you don't. Yeah, it's it's kind of one of those things. It's like you don't want to speak things into reality only they have the universe. Laugh. Yes, I don't know. I personally I think Tom's gonna win, but we'll see. I don't know who fuck knows anything can happen.
Speaker 4: Really, that's true because we all thought I thought it. I thought he wasn't gonna win the first time.
Speaker 1: I think that time was like huge, would you you know?
Speaker 2: I kind of I kind of figured he would.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: The thing for me was like she was so on pop and I knew so many people anecdotally who were like going to vote for Bernie and we're like, well, fuck this guy, what the what the fuck this party? Yeah, yeah, and so like I knew so like it was so many anecdotally that I'm like, that can't normally I don't give a shit about like anecdotes or like I'm not gonna make like a broad prediction based on like my circle. But it was such it was so many that I was like, this must be at least somewhat indicative of how a lot of people are feeling, right, And it made sense at that time when you didn't really have a record for Trump that was going again where it's like, yeah, he's the fucking black. He's like the wild card cannon whatever, throw a wrench in the system. See if it falls apart, fuck these people. Yeah, And it just didn't work out that way. So it's like that's kind of why I don't think it's gonna happen this time, because we kind of have evidence that it's just like it's kind of yeah, it's just business as usual with like a crazy person, a.
Speaker 1: Crazy person that say, if he wins again, he has a couple of other Supreme Court justices that he can install, and we'd be fucked for the rest of our lives.
Speaker 2: I think the I think the abortion staff was a wake up call for a lot of people. I think so yeah. I think most people who would have been apathetic about it kind of saw that was like they're like.
Speaker 1: Oh, it was like when you know, when you're kicking back in your cherry, you're gaming and then some really fucked up happens, you have to like you have to like shoot up. Like that's a lot of people did they They locked the fucking like, oh shit, this is real.
Speaker 4: What happened was I think the biggest problem was the the the railroading of Bernie Centers kind of led to the real destruction of the left. So much appetite, I think I think it led to like this, like all the left is gone.
Speaker 2: They actively spat in the face of their own momentum, which is crazy.
Speaker 1: I was another person that specifically, yeah, didn't. I didn't vote because I mean, I didn't vote in the general ship because I'm like, this is not I can't in good faith cast my vote for this unknown where a lot of people were trying to convince me to say the devil, you know, is better like Trumps, you know, they unfortunately are correct, But this was such a.
Speaker 2: It was such an unpredictable thing, Like.
Speaker 1: That's why I felt so strongly that I'm like, what's the worst this ass was gonna do? And I was like, holy shit, I just I didn't. I couldn't afford who actually even the people that were, you know, screaming and crying and we thought they were being ridiculous. Yeah, I mean, it kind of felt legit that they were being ridiculous because it's like, historically, what's the worst that can happen. It's gonna be some things are gonna be stripped away, but nothing as catastrophic as or nothing as big and as huge, like the shoving all the Supreme Court justices and making things uh awful, making things really gay. I mean, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 2: Damn gay? But we'll see you didn't.
Speaker 4: We didn't believe we were we were. We were making of them. We were like, you guys are stupid, and they were like, no, they're rainbow. They're still to pull yourself together.
Speaker 2: Come on. But I think, uh, they were, You're right, but they were kind of man, you know, like sometimes sometimes you know, sometimes people got to hit so even like gambling, sometimes the loser is going to hit a jackpot. Sometimes Matt Walsh makes a funny movie, you know on occasion.
Speaker 1: Well, we haven't gotten there yet.
Speaker 2: Have you seen have you seen? By the way, there's a clip of Matt Walsh going around where he's talking about how like if a friend of his told him that he loved him, Like just like if a guy, if a guy friend of his just sat down to him says like, hey, man, I love you, I appreciate you. He'd be like, Okay, did you see the game which is so fucking gay? It's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's the gay panic that if he dared to acknowledge those emotions that he'd be exposed as a flaming home moment.
Speaker 2: Dude, him and him and Charlie Kirk are the most obviously gay people I've ever seen masquerading as if they're not gay. And it's frustrating because like people on the side just think they're not gay.
Speaker 1: It's weird you not know they're gay. It's like even the women remember for like, there was this uh, I can't remember their names. There was this gun girl she used to do some stuff with Influekaitlyn Bennett, Caylen Bennett. She married some one of the most obvious gay men I've ever seen. I remember that, Yeah, yeah, there was He.
Speaker 4: Was like a pixie like, like he was such a little prim little guy, and I was like, I look man like, it's like, hey, look the prim veella you're It's well, it's just like some people some people he's got his beard, you know, like that guy. Some people aren't right into some word. We're probably labeling some people that are not.
Speaker 2: Now I would bet millions these people are gay, Like because it's, dude, how are you how are you so afraidy to be like, yeah, let me do man Like, it is so standard and normal and like not weird at all.
Speaker 4: Maybe our parents that might have been more weird, but even that doesn't.
Speaker 2: Because even even my dad, who's like a Vietnam vet, wouldn't care about that kind of thing, you know what I mean. So it's just like what he's This dude's like way younger, like what the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 1: Like I don't know?
Speaker 2: To me, that's just so that screams like, well, I can't say I love you because it might sound too genuine, it might give me away. So like I got tell me you love me just real quick. Absolutely lie on the show. But all right, worst improv never mind the next question. Let's go to the questions. This the worst ever dude Sweeney's Trading Card. First customer Rode in.
Speaker 4: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna answer it? Hello? Tom McDonald, La Wayne? And Rod Wave? Damn? What is Who's Rod Wave?
Speaker 4: He's a he's a fat dude that's a really good singer, like sadly insanely, so it's good. He's a teddy Bear actually, like for I've never.
Speaker 2: Heard of I've never heard.
Speaker 1: I guess I would have to be right, I guess he kind of them. But it's like what's the correlation I'm wondering.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's kind of like this is like the girl in the group, she has to be like hermione, you know what I mean. It's just like he's the white one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I guess fair enough.
Speaker 2: Uh, simple, simple question. What's the closest you've come to hitting someone else's child as an adult? For me, it was the other day at work when a small white child called me a bitch and the hard r you know what's crazy depending on where he's from. I believe this.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, I racist kids all over the cut with.
Speaker 4: Call duty out now, Oh yeah, yeah, it's un the way back. Yeah, we're not way back to the fun version of the world.
Speaker 1: But oh cool, cool, cool, yeah, brought to you by the possible president right leading the charge. Heye, one small little is that the civil lining? They get og kind of call of duty vibes? Is that the is that the civil lining?
Speaker 4: I never give that to him because that was so before him, extremely before him.
Speaker 2: That is very true culture of America.
Speaker 1: But like is he making it okay?
Speaker 2: Kind of?
Speaker 1: Like how uh? Because basically Twitter has become the call of duty lobbies, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Twitter gets so crazy sometimes to the point that I'm starting to tweet more wow ship because how crazy it is, because what I'm saying will just go under the radar of people just being a straight up bigots. Yeah, there's so many Nazi pages. I'm like, what is going on.
Speaker 1: It's like, it's the point it's at it it's part it's past the point. It's just funny to me now, Like when I just see this stuff, I just laugh and I'm like, yeah, yeah, of course it's pretty good.
Speaker 2: What was the question? I don't even class. You've ever been hitting another child.
Speaker 1: I've unfortunately never actually been close. You just fantasize maybe yeah, the intrusive thought.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it'll be funny if Yeah, I've never actually had the urge and like stopped myself where the dark Yeah yeah, yeah, like ill at one time almost like my friend she accidentally hit me in the throat one time, and then that where I had like almost a reaction to where I like went my dad.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh shit, it was just like that's scary.
Speaker 1: Getting hit in the throat is different. It's a thing that like it kind of just doesn't sit well with you.
Speaker 4: For me, it's the eyes. I've ever been hitting the eyes. That's one thing I'm like that makes me so upset because I'm so scared of being blind. I'm so like being blind that I'm like, don't hit me, I'll eat you.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I've ever been like outside of like a sparring thing, I don't think i've ever been.
Speaker 4: I've never been punched in the eyes before, Like usually they try to avoid that because they could.
Speaker 2: Really, you don't have to be hit by a train in the eyes to go blind. I think. I'm like, I mean, I'm pretty blind, and I was in a boxing match, and like I punched in the eyes probably like every fucking week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I'm so scared of the dark that I washed I shower with my eyes open the whole time. You think I'm kidding, Yes, come out blood right every time my shower, Like actually, because I'm like, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Stared directly at the shampoo and everything in my eyes. He just puts it directly in like their fucking eye drops. He takes, he takes, He takes the shower head, puts it flush against his eye and then wraps his eyelid around it, and there's water come out of my nostril in my mouth. I don't think I'm clean yet, you know, it just keeps going.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm forget so bad. I'll be washing the memories of my brit.
Speaker 1: That makes a lot of sense, makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: I feel like I've been I haven't been closed to actually doing it, but there have been like certain kids act in public in a certain way where it's just like it would be so difficult for me not to just throw this kid around like I'm fucking like it's like it's the end of Spider Man one, you know what i mean, like in the in the the derelict building. Yeah, I don't know what. Like do have kids always been like this? Because I feel like they but like I mean, like the tantrums kids in public, kids are probably worse once upon the time. I don't I don't believe that.
Speaker 4: I'm because I.
Speaker 2: Think you and stuff so they couldn't react. Parents used to lifter their kids up literally one to time.
Speaker 4: What thing was we call.
Speaker 2: From a direction I'm probably still way to be honest with people.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. People people straight up would beat their kids in public. I remember seeing that a lot.
Speaker 2: But that's what I mean, like now that that used to happen, and so I feel like kids were just bored. You even see it in like certain even certain like I don't even know if you would call them, you wouldn't call them documentaries necessarily, but like old like interviews like on news stations, like with kids, they're just so normal in comparison.
Speaker 4: I think kids now were this because I'm I'm around children now and they're just not bad. I think it's the idea of like I'm constantly my nieces and my nephews. Yeah, okay, okay, I swear I hung out with them. Literally, I was with my Lily's cousin and then I'm there, I'm their godfather. I like how your nieces and nephews are the example for you that kids are good. Well no, no, no, no no. But I like when I go to there, like little soccer games with them, because unfortunately they make the little boy play soccer and he's fucking oblivious. Yeah, he's just like he's just like, yeah, it's that ship says it's fun.
Speaker 1: I hate that ship.
Speaker 4: That's fun. Don't get me wrong. He has a good time. He's smiling and like jumping around really play. I guarantee really want to play soccer. He just wants to play.
Speaker 1: When he becomes self aware, he's gonna be embarrassing, resentful. It always happens. It always happens because they're like, oh, like if I didn't know what the fuck I was doing, I really I now recognize how all these other parents are laughing at me or were, because that's what they're doing.
Speaker 2: When I played Little League, I never I never that.
Speaker 1: If you're if you don't like because there are some kids that you know, they actually understand the sports and then they're actually really playing. And say, when I was like ten years old, I didn't necessarily understand uh American football all that well, I still I knew how to like tackle and block, and then as far as the motherfucker gave us plays of study, and I'm like, I'm not reading that ship and so.
Speaker 2: Like BO played like so idiots.
Speaker 4: Playbooks are so much thicker for us using Maybe how many plays did your team actually used? We used maybe seven throughout the entire school year. Well, we probably maybe seven. We were so because this was pop worn and we were so bad.
Speaker 2: We lost every game.
Speaker 1: So I don't think anybody was reading anything so because me, it didn't matter whether I'm supposed to be, you know, pushing forward for a rush or dropping back for a pass. I would just do the same thing and just rush forward every single time. Oh it doesn't matter if I'm supposed to pull and then and then swing so because we're gonna do a sweep or something.
Speaker 2: I never did anything, literally anything, And my.
Speaker 4: Whole visition was my play was I was the I was the red circle, and they were like draw attention away from the wide receiver. That's it. That was all my plays were. I would literally cut up forward and I would cut away, trying to make it so there's never gonna be a part of their two people want to wire. That's all I did. That's all I did for a year. And now that this is the stupidest thing ever. But but for the thing for this is like when they play, they're just they're just like kids. I don't think kids really are that bad because usually most kids I know now, listen, are you like all people talk to them, and I feel like we got yelled at a lot. You're like, oh, don't just don't do this, opposed to like, hey, don't do this is a cappen to you. And obviously when they're really small, they're too stupid to understand the whole monits the modern agepparently, you know.
Speaker 1: I think we need to poison kids again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so too. I think we need to, uh, everybody hack your microwaves so that they can turn on with the door open and they just leave them on overnight.
Speaker 4: Somehow make it like a fucking apparatus right next to the microwave.
Speaker 1: While I like that, see what Like that's that's good research, Like I want to see what happens.
Speaker 2: I'm sure, I'm sure there's a reason why this makes sense, but there's uh. Yeah, you guysposed to put metal in the microwave. Yeah, because otherwise otherwise it'll go crazy.
Speaker 4: Sure, I've done it. It's insane.
Speaker 2: You've done that.
Speaker 4: I put I put alumino foil in the microwave one time. I didn't really understand it.
Speaker 2: Geniusfoil.
Speaker 4: It was it was for a moment, but like it was in there. I was put in there and then it made the round. No one told you like a riff, And I didn't know at that time. I just didn't know. At that time. I was like, maybe, like.
Speaker 2: I still think about the time literally almost killed all of this when at the fucking she too she put the fork in the microwave. Oh my god. That no, that was at one of the chickens giving airbnbs that we did.
Speaker 4: She just like it just didn't. It just slipped her mind that there was a fork on the plate away.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think I think she tried to do around.
Speaker 4: It had to be that. The sound the sound mic when metals, and it's so cool because it sounds like alien. You're like, whoa, what's about to happen? Metal starts shooting the spark that ship fucking freaking Yeah.
Speaker 2: The thing is crazy, though, is that Like I saw some video of some guy. He's like, yeah, I supposed to put my metal in the microwave, right, what the fuck is this? And he shows like screws in the microwave and I'm like, oh, yeah, weird. I'm sure there's a reason why that makes sense, but like, I get why that would be kind of jarring. I don't think the direct No, in his microwave, they were like exposed. Oh but apparently apparently it's like a certain a certain degree of metal or like in certain specifically in the center I think is where it can't be. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also they're doing things now.
Speaker 2: I still don't.
Speaker 1: I didn't trust it because I'm old school. But uh, the when I was in Vegas, you could leave this metal tray in so like cause you could act as an oven or a microwave oven, and so you just you switch the setting, even though we had our own traditional ovens to but this thing could do both and there was a tray and I'm just like, nope, I'm just taking it out. I was like, nope, I'm not. It says you can do it, and I'm just not doing it.
Speaker 4: I just like that idea.
Speaker 1: I'm sure whatever material it was, yeah, it just doesn't react to it.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I just want to leave something. I want to leave like a big ball of like fucking iron, like an iron fucking ball and put it on like waving for ten minutes, like uraniums. What happens, watch something new be created and like everybody stops. No, one just finishes cooking the metal.
Speaker 1: Something like like as if like a scientists have never tried this before.
Speaker 4: You you fight something new, you fucking like you just arrogant. I'm gonna I'm gonna push down on them as far.
Speaker 2: As I can.
Speaker 1: It's like, what, like, what do you mean some fucking dumb redneck somehow creates a black hole that swallows the Oh shit, skater check this out, throws.
Speaker 4: His dog into a dog, turns and tucking fetty.
Speaker 2: I love the idea of a guy just fucking like a redneck doing what the Hadron collider can't do, just through a series of complete ignorant.
Speaker 4: What they do mistake They just throw rocks at each other, but for some reason they did it. Rocks hit at the perfect time, and it's some portable believe the.
Speaker 2: Exact right part of the exact right atoms happen. I think about that sometimes, about like just because the scenario is so insane, of just like what if somebody fell just right that, like they split an atom?
Speaker 4: You know that would have happened by now, I know it would have happened by it so long ago.
Speaker 1: Maybe probably the chances are, like, say, how many people are been thinking about many creatures exist creatures. That's true, so but maybe the odds are so slim. It's it's that like one in a however many.
Speaker 4: There's it's one in like what like, however, many things have existed, Like you can't even like if you have to shoot Adam out another atom, make that atom hit the atom and then explode like split itself and then a chain reaction happens, and like imagine you do that with like writing something on your paper. Just you're like you just see light and you're like, uh, you.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't see any It wouldn't even register. It would just happened usually be gone.
Speaker 4: But what if it registered to you exactly? What if you're like, oh, ship and you see Adam splitting, You're.
Speaker 2: Like cool, man, cool, I mean cool, what I do?
Speaker 1: What I even understand?
Speaker 2: What are we gonna roll? And duck?
Speaker 4: I frames the right moment and you roll through the explosion.
Speaker 2: Dude. I remember being playing so many video because it's a kid that I really thought I thought I frames had there was something to it, you know what I mean? Like I thought, like you really you could theoretically, like I frame your way out a certain at a certain things. I remember trying to dark Soul roll into a bat. I remember I remember being a little kid and like trying to dog their baseballs at the right time, but I didn't move. I wait, I like, I waited for it to get closed just I was like four or something. The idea that I was even thinking about ie frames at all in the first place was weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think, well, well.
Speaker 2: Domble jumping is obviously not real.
Speaker 4: Well it's obviously not real, dub, But like everything did it from like until I was like seven, and I was like, I the thing, why have I not seen anyone?
Speaker 2: Think? The thing? The thing that fucking me up about that is because I I I feel like I thought I saw like a squirrel double jump once.
Speaker 4: I mean maybe I saw the one with the with the fly with the flying and then so which and then.
Speaker 2: Oh the one that got executed in New York or whatever you hear about that.
Speaker 4: You didn't know about the squrel getting drawn and quorded.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they executed a squirrel in New York. Who did I don't know the fucking state.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it was. It's actually a much bigger deal than what we're making it sound. But what I feel like, it's as big a deal as I'm something something very ellege like the squirrel's killing was on a very very illegal means. What happened I forgot. I don't know exactly. I've heard about it. It was like one of the.
Speaker 2: So basically like let me set the stage. There was like I guess some guy in New York he had a pet squirrel, h which I guess. I don't know, are you I'm not allowed or so I don't I don't think you can't do that or something. I don't know. There's some some something some bullshit, and so they were like, you have a pet squirrel, We're gonna kill it. And then they did it. That's all that was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they drawn corded it, they microwaved it.
Speaker 2: They rather in aluminum foil and microwave.
Speaker 4: Oh man, they saw shanked him. They brought them out.
Speaker 2: But wait, what what's it was like?
Speaker 4: Apparently they did it on like really illegal means, like what is that a license for something? I don't remember how it was. I just watch it. I follow the Sonic says things where like Sonic says like some fucking really unnecessarily fucking philosophical ship about like very situation. Yeah, and like he went on like a tangent about it, and I was like, this is like more serious than it's way supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Sounds crazy to me.
Speaker 4: They shouldn't they should have executed man, he's a little squirrel?
Speaker 2: Is crazy? I guess, yeah, I don't know. I saw a lot of people being like, this is why Trump's gonna shave the squirrels or whatever they're training into. Yeah, I saw. I saw, like like Jadie Vance was talking about it, and I have to say, look, if Trump was president and a state killed the squirrel while he was president, I also wouldn't give a shit. I just I don't know. Man, Maybe I'm callous and maybe I'm too desensitized to squirrels living in like cities my whole life, but like, ah, I don't know. Well, I can't muster up such a weird thing, even a dog. Give it's a dog, that's one thing.
Speaker 1: So like I just it's it's you know, it's all insane to me. But at the same time, to me, it's crazier to eat, you know, because there's tugging at the people's heart strings. Oh well, yeah, we'll fix the squirrel problem. It was like when Mike Pince was like, they're not gonna take away our meat, and I was like what, because you know, that was the whole that argument that they're gonna turn everything into lab ground meat. And then so he started like tugging at their heartstrings, and I'm like, shut the fuck. You're not gonna do anything. Shut the fuck out.
Speaker 4: It's already happy. Think it's a bit happening. Yeah, they're just certain happening, my guy.
Speaker 2: There are just certain animals that I can't It's difficult for me to muster up any like it's like fish or something where it's just like I don't give a fuck your gold. I remember I had to earnestly pretend like I gave a ship that my nephew's fish died. I had to be like, hey, it's okay, bud. And in my mind, I'm thinking this thing is useless. I think it was probably this one was better off dead, quite frankly, because it had mold growing on it. It had like the fucking fuzzy. You didn't take care of this, You didn't give a ship. What are you talking about it? Sad?
Speaker 1: I guess the whole idea is to just empathize with them. It's not that it's like say, uh uh a suehole. For example, her her her grandma just passed away recently. I don't know her grandma at all right, I feel for her.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, I can't empathize with a grandmother.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not empathizing with her that I feel bad when she liked not that like, because I actually don't know her at all, So I feel nothing about her grandmother.
Speaker 2: Of course of course. Yeah. But like I guess when I think you're just like fuck that fish man, Well no, because what I think about it is because I had a I had fish growing up, you know what I mean. I had fisher, then goldfish, getting gold.
Speaker 1: Fish from the from the fair, and when it died, you got like a hockey stick and just you just finished it off.
Speaker 2: I remember when it died in wave wrapped.
Speaker 4: You've had found a squirrel, wrapped it up with the squirrel a little bit and see what the fish squirrel would do exactly, You put a squirrel on a fucking aluminum foil cross and then put it inside the mircleway is so crazy judgment.
Speaker 2: You've had fish, right, and you've had real pats. Also when your fish died, do you remember.
Speaker 4: Yes, one of them? But I was really it was like a fundamental moment. Was the first time anything of mine died, really, and it sucked, but I was just like, oh, it's a fish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even, that's what I'm saying. Like even as a child, like I remember being like, no, it's dead. That sucks, but think of it felt like like like my gay boy ran out of battery, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Where it's just like damn you did you have that? Wonder said.
Speaker 4: You can see some kids when they like they're around like animals. It's like the world is blowing up to their little minds. I guess they're like, that's a thing going around, that's like moving.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 4: I feel like people would feel more for a fish specifically if they had emotions.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I think the reason we're it's just always like this and this just looks stupid. I do think the fact that they are so emotionless and that they can't make sounds is why we're so okay doing things and then that we would never do to anything else.
Speaker 4: Like the whale was like the whale and the fish, right. I love whales. I don't give a fuck about any fish.
Speaker 2: Well, dude, that's exactly what. Whales show emotion all the time.
Speaker 4: Whales, their males can.
Speaker 2: Scream, a whale can be like, ow, you know.
Speaker 4: Dude, I went to a freaking SeaWorld and the whale. When I was at Sea Whales for my birthday, I remember seeing the whale. The whale came up to the thing, you know when they come up on like the the hind part. They like look at things and looked at me directly for a way too long, and I was just.
Speaker 2: Like, its challenging you what you looked at you? And it was like.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, how would you learn that? Are you making fun? Are you calling me? That's crazy?
Speaker 4: I would go touch. I would have touched the way if they let me. But that's also like Germans.
Speaker 2: Germans hile taxis.
Speaker 4: I think they used to hail taxis, and I think that's where hale came from.
Speaker 1: And then they used to and then well technically, well I guess that's what. Well, that's right, you'd assume that's where hailing a taxtic comes.
Speaker 2: No, no, male is weather stupid?
Speaker 4: Stop stop stop being here. I mean, I know the salute was Hiller is so un Originally he stole everything, yeah, bitch, like he played homage to everything, but like in the worst way, and then he ruined literally everything, and it was like I was just watching I was watching this read interview and some guy was trying to say, well, it's just even though it literally made no sense because he was trying to make that analogy like the Confederate flag.
Speaker 1: He's like, well, they.
Speaker 2: Ruined him, Like, no, it was never ruined. That's literally what it was forking about. The guy who said, who calls it a swastiker?
Speaker 1: Swastiker guy saw that crazy, like.
Speaker 2: Swastiker actually means peace. That's not what that means. That means all.
Speaker 4: And he's like, so would you not mind people wearing swastika? He's like, Nope, I don't care.
Speaker 2: They're actually like is that they are actually different symbols like actually like they're like very similar, but like there's a difference between the Hindu symbol of peace and the swastaa like called.
Speaker 4: But called but like it's people like that are people that are just so wildly unempathetic, like so like to the point that like they're not even sociopathic because they're not progressive enough in they're lively sociopaths. They're just absolutely empathetic. That symbol never hurt me. It is like, well, isn't but that symbol is super malicious. It is extremely malicious symbol.
Speaker 2: But also isn't it not even like I don't know this for sure. I heard this and I didn't. I didn't bother look it up because they don't really care enough about it. But like I heard somewhere that it was like, that's not even really the original Confederate flag either.
Speaker 4: I think that's true. I think there's another flag like.
Speaker 2: That, like the rebel flag and the Confederate flag are actually different things.
Speaker 4: If I'm not mistaken. I heard that.
Speaker 2: I could be wrong, though, and people yeah, like I remember, I don't know. People in the comments can yeah, I can't. I can't say.
Speaker 1: All I know is that the one that we know for sure, just like it is the rebel flag. And the thing that annoys me so much, even about those fucking statues where they were all erected well after, where they try to act like, oh this was this was a symbol of that, I'm like, no, bitch, no stop please.
Speaker 2: I do think they should be putting museums like. I don't think they should.
Speaker 4: Need to be destroyed, they just not need to be fucking put on Displaylet we have I think ras Beebn's penis is in a museum or something or something like that. So there's like things that it's just important. History doesn't need to be destroyed.
Speaker 2: I also feel I don't know if I feel like, I don't know if there's a hot tak or not, we should stop building statues.
Speaker 1: I especially the way there's something going on right now. There's something going on.
Speaker 4: With that is so disrespectful to him, bro, and it was crazy.
Speaker 1: I was like, don't don't fucking piss on me and tell me it's sparkling fucking apple cider. Dude, this guy the way he I mean, if it was, I'd be fine, But he was like, oh, he tried to defend it, and I'm like, bro, don't fucking lie. You're lying to everyone and pretending like you like this.
Speaker 2: So what's what's the situation for people who aren't okay?
Speaker 1: So the statues, I mean, everybody remembers the Christiano Ronaldo one. Everybody remembers that one. That statue is probably the worst one in recent memory. Or something's going on, and I feel like it's like a conspiracy in a way that like if I were a statue builder, I would purposely fuck things up because it's hilariy. So, now all the attentions on my work right, because we've seen statues throughout history, we've seen people's sculpt people are fucking phenomenal. There's also people that just put things in mold casting and it'll just look like it's supposed to look. So I don't understand. Maybe I sound ignorant because maybe it's much more difficult than I think it is, but I, to my opinion.
Speaker 2: I don't think it is.
Speaker 1: So there's these statues that we've seen that look pretty fucking good. And then there's Dwayne Wade, who's, you know, a legend in the NBA, and his statue is probably because not only is it just because most statues are just like stoic, right, but he's like going like.
Speaker 2: Like it looks like he's like in pain.
Speaker 4: It's supposed to be when he won the first championship. Now, but it looks it's really bad.
Speaker 2: It's not good. Pause. I don't know. I think it's still worse. But like his is just a bust. I think it's just a bust. I don't think it's an entire one. Yeah, that's really bad. Like I saw that for the first time. On Sacred I didn't even know about it because Colin was like, see that fucking statue, and I was like no, and I couldn't believe I was so retarded.
Speaker 1: It's so like he looks his eyes are so close together in the statue to it, he just he looks so stupid.
Speaker 2: He looks like a melted like a like a melted mands wax statue. It doesn't look like what's.
Speaker 1: So great is if you if you type in d Wade now like the search engines just ruined with like the statue, he's he's he's immortalized as.
Speaker 2: That looks like like that god, my god, like that is not him even remotlessly.
Speaker 4: It sounds that looks like dark side.
Speaker 2: That is not at all. Ship just got like he's like summoning something, you know what I mean. Like that looks like a skill from an action movie. What the fuck is going on?
Speaker 1: I was like, wow, that's not It looks closer to uh there's an m M a legend named Chuck Liddell. It looks close like this is this is so bad. The best one, though, is George Saint Pierre. His looks like Obama And so that was like a huge. Let me show you it.
Speaker 2: You know, do you know the conspiracy theory about like, you know, the what is it? Is it the Disney Hall of Presidents that has it? Like who has that Hall of Presidents? Like ride with animatronic presidents? Is that? I you know what I mean? Is that like a Disney World thing or I don't know if it's Epcot maybe I really don't know. I have no idea. I have no knowledge of Disney World at all. I haven't been to Disney related anything in fucking forever. But there's like a conspiracy theory that like they they have to so they have to build animatronics for each of the presidents. Essentially, there's a lot of animatronics, right, and I think like for the twenty sixteen election, they had one and they just assumed Hillary was gonna win, so they like built a Hillary one and then like Trump won, and so they just like quickly reconfigured it and put different hair and like different clothes. Like you look at it, You look at his animateur, and it's fucking distressing because it just looks like both of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that one's crazy.
Speaker 4: All right. Let me show you what.
Speaker 2: Here's a picture of George Pierre. Okay, now I'm gonna show you his statue. St. Pierre.
Speaker 4: Now you tell me he's probably the goat.
Speaker 1: Actually, what's the way division in the UFC?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kamar Usman was just I don't about this all day Stanford ugly fucking cunts. And then there's just a bunch of ugly cunts just slapping each other. What is it like Ultimate Fighting Corps or something?
Speaker 2: What Ultimate Fighting? Oh? Really? Uh no, championship, yeah, champions hold on?
Speaker 4: It is he would he would have guessed it probably tomorrow. I guess I didn't see the bit. I was just trying to help someone out that day.
Speaker 2: Sweety Sweety executes bits like New York State executes pets, squirrels, now prejudice. Do you tell me this doesn't look like Obama? This looks like fucking Obama, looks like a fusion of that. But it does not look like it does look like Oh by god, this definitely looks like me.
Speaker 4: It looks like Barack Obama.
Speaker 2: That looks like Barack Obama was more white, you know what I mean? Like if you got a little bit more of his bomb steans.
Speaker 5: Let me be clear, I will fight you, I was born here, I will beat as a blind man has a poor man stealing?
Speaker 1: Did you guys fail? No Nickelback November? Well, what is that so apparent?
Speaker 2: Apparently failed? That's you just you just failed it. I didn't realize reference them.
Speaker 1: So I think that's the same thing because you're you're the vibration is technically music. So you can't listen to nickel Back in November, and and I think I think the way that sound works, right, I think that counts.
Speaker 2: Damn, I think that counts.
Speaker 4: That's depends that we lost now because of him.
Speaker 2: I think so I didn't know. I didn't know the restarted Now that's now.
Speaker 4: Now that's my I feel like that I just want to sing their songs.
Speaker 1: That's my interpretation though, because some people might disagree and say, no, you have to actually listen to the song to fail.
Speaker 2: I think I actually did fail already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you probably just because I think.
Speaker 2: I think I heard Into the Night a couple of days ago, which is not Nickelback necessarily, but it's not not. Also because look at some people were putting confused.
Speaker 4: I know what you mean, but it's not you know the song hero right.
Speaker 1: Some people said listen to that was feeling. That's why I feel like it's like anything adjacent to it, Like since it's only chads on that song.
Speaker 2: That would have been that line would have been broken because I watched Spider Man every Thanksgiving oh to Thanksgiving movie? Oh interesting, yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 4: It is blaring in my head and I'm having a problem. I've never thought about that song.
Speaker 2: Really's to me? O's Ober we lost again? Well, I just did the Josie Scott part. Does that count? Oh yeah, I don't know, but I'm so hot, all right, I can't. I didn't know that was even a thing.
Speaker 4: Is no November?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, no November No?
Speaker 1: Yeah to old school?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that one's or NonStop November November, mister Hyde to that, dude, No, no November.
Speaker 2: I think by the end of it, you're fucking people.
Speaker 4: I did it when I was like like nineteen.
Speaker 2: It was it was he didn't gross stupid.
Speaker 4: I wasn't getting pussies, so that was it wasn't like like, oh, I'm just I'm not doing.
Speaker 1: It educational purposes. Did you film your nut after for that? For the like you candn't just see how far you measured it? Like it was shot putting and ship a.
Speaker 2: Pail.
Speaker 4: Somebody dumps a bunch of paint in a bucket.
Speaker 6: But no way hold on a bucket, a pot or a pail. Oh my god, that is one of the oldest jokes we have. So we're talking about things that are what are they all bowls or the cups? At what line is something no longer a.
Speaker 1: So a cup, a cup is a hand has a handle on it, not all, not necessarily, But if you're talking about a mug has a cup, A mug has a hand, has to be a mug has a cup.
Speaker 4: A mug has a cup with a handle. Yes, So at what point does the cup become a bowl? When it becomes wilder, wild whiter than taller? Right, that's a bowl?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think because I mean, you can have a tall ass fucking white bowl.
Speaker 4: But it's it just has to be very wide, right, it has to be more wide than tall. Yes, Okay, So at what moment does to become a pan pan has handles and the wideness kind of correlates with the tallness.
Speaker 2: It's a pan, a extremely wide mug?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 2: What is he just like like he just flattened it out.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, is that what that is?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 4: Then at that moment, when does it become a bucket? One has a hand, one has a a bucket has an overhand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think like that's the only universe one we can all agree that the bucket has to have because there are buckets without that. But that's such a useless tools.
Speaker 2: A big cup, big cup. Now when does it become a pail? A pail is a bucket? Is that with no overhandle?
Speaker 4: A pail is a bucket that has the curve around the curving at the top that you can pick it has like the like the lip, you know, I guess that's what a pail is, right, does every pail has to have the lip that you can like pick it up round it.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Can I drink tea out of a pan?
Speaker 4: You can drink it at anything, as long as you can the whole tea. You could drink drink out of erector at that moment? Is at that moment, what did you say.
Speaker 2: Drink out of erective? If you want you see you ever see that.
Speaker 4: Video of you had a cup out of the asshole, a cup out of the asshole, the cereal asshole.
Speaker 1: Somebody interviewed somebody, what was I watching? I was watching watching it was it was your mom's house.
Speaker 2: It was. This was years ago.
Speaker 1: They interviewed a only Fans couple that they they eat food out of a out of his partner's ass like the chicks. So her ass was so gape that he would eat out of her.
Speaker 2: Didn't see it.
Speaker 1: I I I understood, it's not it's what you know how there's some things that when it's extracted subscribed to, you're like, I know exactly what it is.
Speaker 2: You get it. Oh, that's that's that's crazy.
Speaker 4: That video like that crazy because she did and then she looked like she didn't expect it to be as bad as it was, and I'm like, miss.
Speaker 2: She probably didn't. That's what I don't understand that it.
Speaker 4: Will not be a good idea no matter what.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: Really like that video of that guy that was like cold maxing with the dry ice and fucking like, oh no, he's.
Speaker 2: Gonna he's he is in his life. His life is getting that ship.
Speaker 4: The eyes the sprite and in all of the listin he sprit in the sprite would misbehaving.
Speaker 2: Aum Okay, so what do you think is the worst from from a human perspective. The worst ingredient of that the dry eyes, though you think so, I feel like it's actually the list of age listen first, he had the strip because you have to play the amount of listerine like dry ice is crazy and you're not supposed to be around that really yea, but for some reason, like I remember, I remember taking one Listenine script and being like this is strong stuff, and he took like he bought a whole thing of it, like all of that video is. The video is called like him, what is it called? I don't know it. I don't know. I guess cold maxing probably makes sense. It's pretty good.
Speaker 1: If I put that in, maybe it would show up now because since a lot of people I like he was the one too much.
Speaker 2: There's there's there's so far.
Speaker 1: I'm such a I'm not a hipster, but a lot of times I guess I feel like it. But then there are certain things that I'm so happy when it catches on, like maxing maxing, I'm actually very happy.
Speaker 4: Remember the video I sent this weekend of the guy says that he's negro maxing. Yeah, and like you were you never commented our group chat and even.
Speaker 2: You were like, I don't like this. I remember that.
Speaker 4: I remember like, we have a we have a group chat with all of our friends in the general area, and Derek is always silent. He rarely says a thing. But when he saw that, he was like, dude, I don't like this.
Speaker 1: I didn't like the fact that everything was on par except for he had, uh raising canes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, you can't be Nigga maxing with raising canes.
Speaker 1: Like at the very least, if you would have gotten Popeyes KFC or something, I would have been like, okay, fine a while, but like, there's no.
Speaker 2: Reason raising CANFC can't. I will say, it's still it's like pop Port Chicken is like they're like burking chicken fries where it's.
Speaker 1: Like it's I mean, it's not, it's not. I will say, they have one thing that but if you know how to make it, it's actually your own sauce. It's called a Georgia gold that's fire sauce. So basically it's like Hodey barbecue mustard. And I think it's just those two and then a little extra things, but it turns it like gold. It's fucking delicious.
Speaker 2: It's the only thing I've ever liked.
Speaker 1: It's not like Ksey made it right, it's just but they had it there one time and I was like, this is actually really good sauce.
Speaker 4: You've seen a while.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's really no reason to it's just like what do you go? All right? So I had to mentally like unhunger myself. Oh yeah, I'm excited.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go to drop off my my wife's best friend at the airport, and so now I get to get some good La chickens. I'm super excited for that. Like I hate going down to La, but I have to, so well, yeah, I'm gonna do that. And now I have to get some fucking new studio headphones because my audio technicals, you know, they're all plastic. And I like lightly said it down because like like with the the ears facing down and this little the cheapest one hundred and fifty dollars headphones pop and now it's just hanging by a wire and I'm like, oh cool, this is It's unfixable. Even duct tape. When you put it in place, it's still kind of leaned up and then's fucked. You need it covered otherwise the sound it's we're gonna get them from you're gonna go in person to like yeah, so I was gonna just bicylething on live, but I'm gonna stop by h a guitar center or something. Oh yeah, at least not why while I'm down.
Speaker 4: There as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm so bad. Like now I'm gonna get metal headphones.
Speaker 2: I gotta, yeah, I gotta. I gotta even new speakers form my computer because I realized, like, while I was recording some of the shows for Sacred like I noticed that logo be like I would get like in the headphones. I was like, oh fuck, my headphones are fucked. That was my first thought. And then I switched the audio input from the real tech to the fucking focus right, and it was perfectly fine. I was like, oh damn. So it's like tire sit and to be fair, I've had that for like ever, right, so now they're starting, so they're starting to go.
Speaker 4: I have to be in my computer because I still have the fucking piece of the headphone stuck in the jack.
Speaker 2: I just have you still have that? He said that anything about it.
Speaker 4: I just put I used the USB, like what Derek said, I just used the USB. The's funnel the headphone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I understand, but that was always a temporary solution.
Speaker 4: You has, I know, And I'm like, I have everything with my headphones on, so if I'm watching a video on my phone, I can't like make my better. I'm watch the video like my computer. I can't get up and make my better or anything.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, I really can't understand. How literally Derek saw me do it, I like move it was like.
Speaker 1: It was comically. It was the timing was comical. It's like as soon as your your webcam turned on, you broke your ship and you're like, I was like, oh cool.
Speaker 4: I think is that it's a it's a forged in case. So I have to go send it back to by Power. They have to take the case off and then put a new one on there. And it's like, it's such a fucking waste of time. Yeah you up. I'm gonna do it though, but let's do it.
Speaker 2: Kind of this next question here coming on his skin, the caaping will not yield rode In he's sending on his skin. I guess please talk about how much kay Lang sucks. So I didn't want to talk about this because there's been some so do you are you specific well, are you familiar with what's going on? No, there's like a lot of videos are you talking about, like go ahead, Well, there's a lot of videos that have I've seen a number of videos like on Twitter and like elsewhere of just Troy Baker talking about how much he hated Kaylag And I don't know if this is old information exactly. Kyla is in Mass Effect three.
Speaker 1: He's like the only Asian, the only agent that's important Mass Effect three character.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like the Ninjas.
Speaker 4: He's uh, he's the the elusive Man's assassin. I know who he is, Okay, Yeah.
Speaker 1: He's he is a shitty anime personified, like with the way that he behaves.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, take no, No, I mean there's just a lot of videos of like Baker, how much you hated him? Yeah. Well, there's like a couple, it's like three separate things now of like there's like a kind of like a cameo looking thing. There's one of him and Nola North kind of doing like a watch Mojo watch party of like Worse Characters or whatever, and like that comes up or whatever, and then there's another just interview with him with somebody else and every video is him talking about basically apologizing for Kylak or being like, oh man, I'm so excited to be a part of Master Fact and then they give me this character and I was like, oh man, it was like as an actor, it was great, but as a fan it's just like, ah, it sucks. It was just hilarious because I remember playing Virigual last FAC three and I remember being like, I don't really like him, but like, I don't care that much about it.
Speaker 1: The way that I saw him was they made him really cheap and annoying so that the when you kill him, it feels good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was all I was thinking, because I'm like, yeah, this guy objectively is just like he's he's not he doesn't really fit. He's kind of like the way that he even he reminds me was so. I watched Spawn every once while next to an I time was fun and Martin Sheen, I don't know if I mentioned.
Speaker 4: That he's so evil and he's so crazy.
Speaker 1: He talks like this, yeah, now we're again, and I was like, Martin Sheen's a phenomenal actor and then gets it gets in a Spawn like Apocaly's not like he's fucking great. And then he was like, now we're gonna do this, and I'm like, bro, what the fuck? Yeah? Yeah, Kylaine like has this like yeah, I'm gonna this and like the way that he talks, and I'm like, people don't talk like that, even when people are evil, they don't like they talk like normal. They like to me, it's for children, you villain Max right, Like this.
Speaker 4: Is a bad guy.
Speaker 1: So I guess somebody told maybe that was the direction that was fed because I'm like, oh, make sure you get a.
Speaker 2: Lean into it, like lean into it, don't don't, don't, don't. Don't give this guy. I don't understand I give this guy any subtlety or believability. Do it as if you're doing a Saturday Morning cardion, Do it as if you're a villain on like Lloyd and Space or something. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I missed all the discourse around.
Speaker 2: I missed anything. It wasn't that crazy. It was just it was I just thought it was weird that it was coming up so much on my feed. I wish I saw that. Yeah, but it's funny. He's just the whole time, he's just like, oh man.
Speaker 4: I always wonder about that though. The people that plays have to hate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you reluctantly like you want to be a part of a project, and you you got your well.
Speaker 4: Imagine imagine being given Micah and you're like if you are especially if you're like a really good person.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: That reminds me of the guy that played a Taiwan lanister, uh gave Thrones. Like he's such a gentleman that he always had to like go to Peter Dinklic and be like I'm so sorry, like you know, I'm so like now he played his father, right, yeah, and he always had to be like I'm so sorry, like because he's being such a massive dick to the same thing that got plays that place I don't know place to auto. Uh, how's it dragons?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, he's like a really nice, respectful dude, and it's like I gotta play.
Speaker 1: It's very interesting that it's very interesting. I guess apologizing is the interesting thing because everybody understands what's happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're.
Speaker 4: You're still you're still doing it still, you know. It's like it's like it's like Leo Leo and freaking what you're calling in Djengo, Like I know, I know that Leo was like he's probably not a bigger person Jimmy Fox, but this is hilariots. But like you're like, I'm still saying this, Like there are gonna be reporting for ever of me saying this fun ship with no context.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so like people.
Speaker 4: Are gonna use people are gonna use my character to promote really fucked up ship, and I'm gonna be.
Speaker 2: Like, well, yeah, there is kind of a degree of like you you are still doing it. You know. It's like the guy, it's like the Session one sauce freaking morty guy. Right, It's like even like there was like, oh, he's just doing it ironic, and he's like, yeah, but you're doing you're doing it, yeah, like you can't like she caught like Jared Vogel, I did it ironically, Like I wansh.
Speaker 4: She caught a bullet like in this kid like that guy is such a Imagine working there, Imagine how busy that shit is, and that fucking absolute spasitroid comes in and does.
Speaker 1: That the same guy, Oh, the same guy, same guy.
Speaker 4: Like this, I would have no, they probably really need their job for recon on McDonald's look, I would have hired someone to come and get him.
Speaker 2: I like, yo, guys, come get right now. But there were so many ir like irredeemably annoying people with the crabby patty stuff. I don't know if that's still going on. I think so.
Speaker 1: I want to pass by the Wendy's. I think it's still had the promotion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to do fire up those girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah those red up those friars.
Speaker 4: I want to walk in the way he walks in is such so burned into my brain because he just walked in with his hands out and I'm like, we're closed.
Speaker 2: Read up those friars. He talks like like a like an excited almost like nineteen fifties advertisement. That's what guess, like a like a radio guy, you know what I mean. He's so excited if I can find the.
Speaker 4: Honestly, if I can find this classic play on that one, it doesn't like it doesn't let I wanted to go so bad, but I was also like, I don't want Wendy's.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, that's kind of the thing that I did. Check out the Adams Family thing. It was like it was like a purple It's like a purple bun whopper with like uh like com Yeah, calm. Yeah, what's Gomeza? What are their names? I don't know, Andrew, Andrew, Adams and Adams. Is it the same universe? I think. I think it's Gwunt Gunt, it's Gwunt Adams, it's Amy Adams.
Speaker 4: It's a pictures a porn star.
Speaker 2: But no, that's just an actress. Oh yeah, I know who that is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's lowest. I'm sucking steel, I'm sure. Yeah she got Amy Adams.
Speaker 2: That's fine, the same actresses. Yeah, you're the same feelings. Yeah, And it came with like I think fucking Gomez truro Fries or something. Oh, it's true, they're pretty good. Actually it's not bad. He's true, it's not bad. A little bit of more chopped on the side.
Speaker 4: He is Mexican, is putting guess I'm not bringing that up. One time when I was younger, people were like, no, he's not and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like his name is it is wild though, Like I remember having that same conversation with people. They were like, he's not Hispanic, and like Gomez, that's his stupid.
Speaker 4: That's his first name. That's not his last name.
Speaker 2: Is his first name? Actually?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought like it.
Speaker 2: Was in the show. But I thought it was like he had Adams. I thought it was like his last name, and then he married. He was so obsessed with the woman that like he just took his last name and put it first because who he was before it didn't matter.
Speaker 4: That might be true.
Speaker 2: I don't remember. I know, I really just built up a lot of that lord in my head for no family at all.
Speaker 4: He loves his wife so much. She's kind of fine, don't get me wrong, but like still like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you see that show? Was it was? It? Was it Wednesday? Where like it's Louise what's his name? Oh my god, I know, yeah? Is it Louis Guzman? No, it's not.
Speaker 4: I think that's his name.
Speaker 2: Is it Louis Guzman? For h what is he for? Gomez? In the in in the Adam in Wednesday? The Adams family is is Louise Gozman Guzman? Is that him? I think I haven't seen.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen It's look it up?
Speaker 2: I I that guy. I'm sorry, I can't. I don't know if I'm being racist or not, because because with all due respect, I just saw, Hey, let's look, I saw an ugly Mexican man, and I thought Louise Guzman is what do you mean racist?
Speaker 1: That just I think he's objectively an ugly man.
Speaker 2: No, but he's like the only like he's the only.
Speaker 4: I don't rather describe one of them.
Speaker 2: He's he's like the ugliest Mexican man I've ever seen, respect the ugliest famous Mexican man.
Speaker 4: Max is gonna get widified, like quite like the other some of the other ones.
Speaker 1: Many he has, uh, he has the.
Speaker 2: Jeans. He's absolutely neanders, Like come on, dude, like that is a.
Speaker 4: There's something about him that like he's so not looking that he's almost handsome in the other direction, you.
Speaker 2: Know, that's like ugly. That's like what is it that they call it? Like ugly hot or something.
Speaker 4: It's almost sometimes but then you see this and you're like like a lion almost.
Speaker 2: You know, he looks normal, he looks he looks adorable there, like it looks like like a pug almost, and like that that's likely. Would you kiss him? I wouldn't, but like I would hug him and be like, ah, you know, like he looks like he looks like it like an uncle. That would be like nice, you're a racist homophobe? Okay, okay, sure, yeah, Icans on race, but you want to kissed this beautiful Mexican man.
Speaker 4: Mexicans aren't a race. Don't give don't give them that. Don't give them that They're not a race. Don't ever give them.
Speaker 1: But damn bro, I mean fine, it's so next question Mexicans is like, what race are you in?
Speaker 4: Is like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, I've been to ugly Mexicans. Why I read the next question? That is crazy?
Speaker 2: Michael Basketball Jordan's Basketball. Peterson wrote in Nice says, Hey, y'all, what's your most obvious instance of in media of a drop in quality following I really fuck my thoat up coffee? Drop in media, a drop off in quality following an individual's departure from the production team, whether it be a writer, developer, producer, or a musician leaving the band. Mine was when drummer of Avenge Sevenfold. When the drummer of Eveng seven Fold passed away, they put on an album every other year from twenty to twenty ten, but since his death in twenty ten, they have only written three albums, including an album worse than their Shitty Try Hard Hardcore Metal uh metal Core debut album. Un Surprisingly, when I looked at their credits. He was credited as the main writer for a lot of their catalog. So I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to sow I I I agree. First of all, he talked about try hard and stuff like they were very much o C hardcore punk.
Speaker 2: First.
Speaker 1: The first start off, Yeah, they're from o C. They're from They're from They're from the I think the Huntington Beach area, if I'm if I remember correctly, and uh, they that was kind of how it was before and then it kind of just you know, evolved in the metal core it's an okay album. Uh you know, it's it's I wouldn't call it tryhard at all, it's it's it's from the area. Like it's just one of the things that if you grew up in the area, you to understand the vibe of the music. Not for everyone though, and after the music after say Rev died, I don't so like Rev did write a lot of the riffs, like say, a song that a lot of people like it's called almost easy from their uh their from their critical acclaim album or whatever the fuck, and that was there showed him like writing, you know, so that's why a lot of times you can tell when the drummer rights a lot of stuff because the drum fills and a lot of things and grooves will fit the riffs because they just it's all written in his head. So then you can tell a noticeable difference when things are written afterwards. But there was a time where I wasn't really listening to them because the albums were just like okay, But they had the guy is this guy Brooks who's from He was in Bad Religion. Brooks joined Bad Religion. They did like a warped tour together them e Ben Sevenfold. Then Brooks joined Avin Sevenfold and their album The Stage just came out in twenty sixteen, if I remember correctly, so phenomenal album and the drummings great. It's a great album. So it's one of those things where there was these in betweens that a lot of people kind of liked their but the drumming was very basic because I think they had somebody else just writing whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't really listen that means that much.
Speaker 1: But twenty sixteen that came back, Brooks came back or came in and wrote with that album, I think they're in a great position except for this weird album that they just dropped last year.
Speaker 4: I think it's so strange artists making music for that long. You know, it's just weird to me. Like, if you can do it, you can do it.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 4: That's the whole thing that because obviously like a number one Nas, Nas went from like he had obviously illmatic, still madic good albums. As was written was a pretty good album. But then you know, he took a long break. He made album with Kanye. Kanye completely fucked him over, made him have his worst album by far, and then like he took a break off and in twenty twenty to twenty twenty three released three of the best hip hop albums like ever. So it's like, if you got it, you got it.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about, Uncle Adams? No? Yeah, yeah, okay, he doesn't know what he's talking about.
Speaker 4: Yes he is. He doesn't know what he's talking about. You know, he don't know what he doesn't know what he means.
Speaker 2: It was fucking crazy, I mean, oh yeah.
Speaker 4: So it depends what you have, you know.
Speaker 2: But like.
Speaker 4: If I could think of something that dropped in qualities, something.
Speaker 2: I can think of something immediately where it's like when Dan Harmon left Community, it was night and day, dude, it was unbelievable. Yeah, how yeah season four like he was he was all through season one through three and then five and six, and because they hired him back because it was that catastrop You know how bad the show has to be for you to be like we fired you, but like you gotta that's likely. It's literally happening with Disney with James Gunn where they were like get where they fired James gun over those tweets from two Yeah, and they were like, we need.
Speaker 1: You back, please help, please help us.
Speaker 2: So we modeled it ever since you've been here, We've modeled everything after how you do things, and now that you're not here, we don't know how to do anything.
Speaker 4: It's insane, which isn't so fucking stupid on their part, but like really stupid. Yeah, it's like just they the tweet fired him. He mentioned how he even shot on himself. He was like, I was really dumb. It was dumb that I made these jokes. They were like, we gotta get rid of you. And it's like, well, you know, no, you keep people like that as examples. You need them around to be like oh it was really stupid.
Speaker 2: That was like one of the few things Like I was back, I remember Cancel Culture being like a big talking boy, and that was one of those things. I was like, what the fuck, that's insane?
Speaker 1: That Yeah, that was just like shut up, like if you screw up. Through everybody's tweets around that time, there are so many tweets that were also just just saying stupid bullshit trying to make people laugh. So it was like I understand that they were. I understand, like they're fucking inappropriate joke, sure, but also calm down, Yeah he's not like I don't think it was one of those projection things when this guy. Yeah, I was like I didn't get that vibe at all.
Speaker 4: Also, he denounced them. That's he himself was like these.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't even had to should have been obvious, Like dude, his fucking ten years. Like to me, I know what.
Speaker 4: You mean, I know what you're saying.
Speaker 2: You gotta Especially the fact that he denounced it, it's just like why especially why do you care?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like obviously I have an interesting example about like people departing, because this is like this is the weird, this is so interesting. So there's two of my favorite bands born of Asiris. There's a guitarist, Jason Richardson. When he left that band, I don't like their music anymore because that guy was a fucking genius with like writing riffs and he fit perfectly in that band. Then he actually didn't improve Another band that he joined for a little while called Chelsea Grinn.
Speaker 2: They left, but.
Speaker 1: Then he joined All That Remains and he actually in my opinion, maybe people disagree with me, but I feel like they just released two or three new songs because they're hinting towards a new album. I hate the songs. He's too good to be in that band. They're a very grounded metalcore band, and his riffs are way too intricate and they sound stupid in that band.
Speaker 2: The guitarist Allie who he died a few years ago.
Speaker 1: Ollie was the guy that wrote all that music, and he was like, you know, you heard the stuff on Guitar Hero Gatariro three fucking six. All That Remains like that fucking album that like blew them out. That guy wrote brilliant riffs, very easy, digestible, catchy riffs, and this guy, Jason's going look and it just sounds like fucking I don't know, chickens getting slaughtered to me, like it's just like it's all over the place, and I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, can you guys name an artist that is too good for the band?
Speaker 1: They were a part of that one. I just, uh, definitely that this one.
Speaker 4: Is really famous twelve They were all good rappers, though not to give them not they.
Speaker 1: Were all all but there, come on, let's be real. They were hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. You know there's somebody in that group that is not good. Who is missing?
Speaker 4: Am I missing somebody?
Speaker 2: No? Bizarre was bizarre?
Speaker 4: That bad a thing to him? When I was waiting too young to understand, like this is really bad ap.
Speaker 2: Me, Bizarre was like you ever? You ever? I don't want to be that mean. He's just respect.
Speaker 4: That's respect for the upgrade.
Speaker 1: It from what I was gonna say. He was kind of it felt more like make a wish to me, like it felt like they were like it felt like, yeah, I was gonna say something way worse than that, but.
Speaker 2: Like so much worse than No. No, it was rapper. It was the same. It's obviously I cleaned it up a little bit.
Speaker 4: Actually, easy was way better than everyone else. He was around and freaking what you call it easy, it was to me, he got he just got lucky that around the time, being kind of shitty was still kind of acceptable, and person being a shitty rapper, being a.
Speaker 1: Shitty rapper was still somewhat acceptable in some instances around that the early nineties, around the.
Speaker 2: Early nineties, that bad he was well, he started.
Speaker 1: Off being fucking like like a horror show, and but he picked it up pretty quickly. And then obviously because like I enjoyed because was just, oh my god, I'm blinking on that song, the first song Lady ever dropped.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Uh the Simpsons team, Yeah, he was like sins and the Simpsons. I got aids.
Speaker 4: No, it's just it's gonna die soon.
Speaker 2: No, he just died. Well, I got aids. And that's that's like that Queen song where like he died in the middle of it and Brian May had to finish it. That's real.
Speaker 1: Wait while he was recording.
Speaker 2: No, well, I mean he died like while they were while they were recording, that's what I was saying. So you're like, that's like I was like, wait, no, wait, you know it's a Queen song that starts off with Reddy, it ends with Brian, maybe because he died before they could finish.
Speaker 1: Mama y gus, how'd be shick if that's how he should I did see some of his older stuff and it made me feel bad, like, uh, his newest stuff. I guess latestuff I should say before he died or he was so visibly ill. Yeah, and I was like, fuck, I hate looking at this.
Speaker 4: Live aid he was. I think he literally gave a lot of his life to that performance. I think he was like, I'm on my way out, you know, let's just have fun, like one more time. It's like go go gole and super saiying three and running out his clock.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go for it. I guess yeah.
Speaker 2: I think Devin Townsend was far too good for his Trapping Young Lad for sure. Yeah. I'm saying, yeah, that's he listening to Trapping Young Lad and it's like it's fine, but that guy is crazy.
Speaker 4: What was he?
Speaker 2: What was the bsion led he was? I think he wasn't the drummer. I don't even know you can drum too, he could do that. Dude's crazy. I really don't understand that guy.
Speaker 1: What do you think of his new album? What do you think of his new album?
Speaker 2: I haven't heard it yet. That's a power nerd. Yeah, I haven't heard it yet. I've seen it. Like I usually like try to make time for that kind of thing because it's he always puts that weird stuff and I never know how it's gonna hit me. But uh, it is definitely of those. It's a weird one all over the path or whatever.
Speaker 4: Whereas Earl and Frank ocean in in Odd Future.
Speaker 2: From my name is Earl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what was the fat guy in that show?
Speaker 4: You know he got joined bro? He looks like a he looks like a monster.
Speaker 2: Now I love that. I love that for him.
Speaker 1: Who is the remember the Titans fat ass guy that I can't remember his name?
Speaker 2: My name is Earl.
Speaker 1: Softly Ethan Supply. He was really overweighted, the guy fat ass in American History X. My eyes are seeing the Glorio is that guy? So he's a yoke Now he's fucking He's say.
Speaker 2: Listen, you got me. I've never seen My name is Earl, oh.
Speaker 1: I just know that Jason Lee, right, Jason Lee is the main character. And then I mean you know Jason Lee.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 4: He like he went from being like really really overweight to like got like a prop he had like a condition. Something happened, of course, and then he was just like I'm gonna work out, and he didn't just work out. He worked out like Dwayne Johnson works out. And now he looks like a weapon of mass instruction. Yeah, it's a he's so jack. It's like he also had the genetics to be that Jack as well. He's just a big guy to begin with.
Speaker 2: Big guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it was just like a good frame to carry it. But y'all he refuses to he doesn't need it. But he refuses to get the skin surgery either. So he has a little loose skin, but it's not like that bad since he has so much muscle on him. He looks insane. So it's yeah, I was like, fuck good for him. He started a podcast talking about like nutrition and health and.
Speaker 4: Ship he's in the shape. That's like, I'm a little.
Speaker 1: Sad because I kind of wanted him to always be that like fat nerd and everything.
Speaker 4: He's still funny, he's still he's still a funny, nerdy guy. But he's good. But he just can't play those roles he was in.
Speaker 2: He was in a butterfly effect with with a Yeah.
Speaker 4: Why can't you? Could you not be a jack nerd? I guess it's just it, just it. You can travel can be a jack nerd, but he never plays a nerd though that he never played.
Speaker 2: He needs to play a nerd. I want him to play.
Speaker 4: He's like, I'm playing about right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's so, he's so funny. Did you see when he was like fucking that PC when he was building it? Essentially it was so it was a little too sensual. I was like, I was actually like I was like, am I gay? What's happening right now?
Speaker 4: Because he's like.
Speaker 1: He's like really taking care of him, Like, oh my god, women are probably gushing right now watching this, like oh imagine if you would like take care of me like that, And I'm like, no, what about me?
Speaker 2: About me? The bitch turn to him?
Speaker 1: He seems like a really really probably the only celebrity, like I want to meetle celebrities, but is the only celebrity I want to hang out with. He's probably the only one that I want to hang out with with him, and I don't want to hang out with the Keith David. I just want to say hi to him because I feel like I want to talk to you know what I mean, Like I want to just like talk to him, but I don't want to spend enough time with him because at a certain point and be like you're really fucking weird, you know, And I'm like, no, no, I've been exposed. And then at that point I'm just gonna like let it all the weirdness out, like let me taste your dick.
Speaker 2: Ors that is, let me taste your dick, Keithy.
Speaker 1: I didn't even mean it, but it's like it's like I'm like, it's always like like Tourett's.
Speaker 2: At this point, they just got holded in.
Speaker 1: I gotta say some weird ship.
Speaker 4: It's like when people were like making fun of about Hi choosing the wall stuff. He was like, if you don't like what I'm doing on Hasman, don't watch it, like suck my dick.
Speaker 2: I don't suck my fucking silver throated dick.
Speaker 4: You fucking rack Fast. I'll kill your dog in this sleep.
Speaker 2: Immortal Gordo road. And he says, hello, trash Cans. I also grew up in Ulster County First of all, I never grew up in Ulster. Yeah close though, Yeah we knew. I knew, I heard about it. It was like it was like the the it was like the was it that the place in the Lion King? Is that Ultra County? I have never really been there. How do your counties work, man, I don't understand the county.
Speaker 4: This counties work over here pretty much.
Speaker 1: Well, But we have like proper cities and then you guys have but then like you.
Speaker 4: Have all these cities and towns.
Speaker 1: But like, but like a town isn't an actual city, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: We have towns like I'm I'm We're from the town of Fishco right next to the town.
Speaker 2: Of What city do you live in? Did you live in?
Speaker 4: We lived in a town, not a city. No.
Speaker 2: Towns and cities are not.
Speaker 1: No, but you have to like with your area code, you have an official city that.
Speaker 2: You live in.
Speaker 4: No, we have a town we live in.
Speaker 1: See, That's what I'm talking about. Like when I talk about towns, like Hollywood is a town, but it's in the city of Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: I think that might be true within cities. It's like a major city that is different.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I'm saying, I don't understand.
Speaker 4: Straight up towns. They were towns.
Speaker 1: There wasn't a city around, but like the big guys had your own area code. Yeah, we did that, So it's a small city.
Speaker 2: Did you guys have a mirror?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think we had a town mayor.
Speaker 1: Well, then you got that's a city. I think it's just small enough to consider the town. But that is what a city is.
Speaker 4: A city. That might you might, you might be very right, but we live it was called the town.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they understand the forms. They would call it a city. I understand what you're saying.
Speaker 4: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I don't remember, because like a town is this, there was a city. A town is a is a term. It's not an official like like I think I'm from a small town, but then it's like I'm from the small town of some stupid funks.
Speaker 2: So that people would say this. You would say, like Fisial is not a city, but you would say the city official. If that makes sense.
Speaker 4: I I think you're right, But I also remember seeing it set on Docum.
Speaker 2: Whatever. Dude, I don't care you're gay, whatever.
Speaker 1: Whatever, it doesn't I mean, it doesn't matter. I just I have a hard time trying to figure out other places that aren't like.
Speaker 4: Living living in major cities is a completion experience, sure, Like not being in cities is way different than like, yeah, because we lived in a we lived in like justly like the last vestages of a suburb.
Speaker 1: Look, there's I was in like Nebraska or South North got I was in one of those fuck states, right, and there was a they had a they had a city called Jefferson that had like six hundred people in it. But it's a fucking town, you know what I mean. But it is a supid takeover. You can take over that city.
Speaker 4: That's just that's like a few of us, those immigrants.
Speaker 2: Is this place real?
Speaker 1: It is at the time, what are we doing now? There might be well, let's take it like this was. This was two thousand and nine.
Speaker 2: They might have.
Speaker 1: Fifteen hundred people.
Speaker 4: Now that's whatever, all those immigrants and all those immigrants, right, and they went there and they're fucking now it's a bunch of Haiti's and man and a bunch of Venezuelan's taken over buildings.
Speaker 1: So we're already too late, dude, though you should have we should have jumped then they I know they got it now. It's literally there's a barber shop in every corner. There's a fucking there's like uh.
Speaker 4: For the Caribbean food.
Speaker 1: Everybody's dancing the streets all fucking fucking seething, the regular Jeffersonians, not what mard. And then now they're gonna like look to you know, Aaron Lewis have stained where he's like a the only one now Gramma Race is gun.
Speaker 2: You're I Almos did a video on it, but it was just so stupid. But anyway, he says, I also grew up in Alter County, Woodstock specifically.
Speaker 4: Oh no, that's not that's pretty far. It's like three hours. I've been to Woodstock area sucks, dick, terrible sucks.
Speaker 2: Like it's so funny growing up hearing about Woodstock and then you go to it and it's just like this place I know it wasn't I don't even know where is it.
Speaker 4: It was like it happened like really close to can if I'm not mistaken that happened like wow.
Speaker 2: Well Woodstock was supposed to happen in Woodstock, and then I think the town of Woodstock was like, you can't do that here. But they already called it in Woodstock, so that they like, I think it happened in like some other towns, no idea. I think we only know this because we grew up around.
Speaker 4: I went to a comedy show in Woodstock, like a comedy event.
Speaker 2: I bet that was hilarious, right, you know, spoke famous comedians from Woodstock, a lot of cool people.
Speaker 4: I don't know if this guy, he's a black dude that's on a podcast. Now he did a shot here. One second, I'm getting there, I'm getting there. Weight wait, he's he was a part of all that digit I forgot his name, but I smoked weed with him. Actually was really funny. Crazy.
Speaker 2: So many people Bruce Brucetrise O'Neil kidding, name every nigga and I don't know their name, but I might guess.
Speaker 1: It right eventually start saying niggas with podcasts.
Speaker 4: But I was there with I was happy went there. It was like really fucking weird. It was like a lot of like it was just a bunch of like clearly white people that have never left their town and that it's me and a black we the only niggas here, right, And I was he was like he was like don't do it, don't move too fast, don't move don't they're definitely watching us. That's what it's smoking weed in the corner. It was me and like our friend Elliott. Oh yeah, And I was like, this is weird. I don't like this. I just saw I don't want to be here.
Speaker 2: Here's a here's a fun little question from the platonic form of homosexuality hot friendship. Yeah, that's crazy. If you could, if you can invite any fictional character into the show as a guest, who would it be to keep things interesting? Not only is that particular character made or real to appear on the show, so too is the corresponding fictional metaphysics, characters and lore of their native universe. That's crazy. So you're just basically by accepting them onto the show, you're basically welcoming them, like you're chalk zoning them and their entire world building.
Speaker 4: I was going, but I was like, no, you gotta do something simple.
Speaker 2: Vampires. I feel like you got to pick something simple that you feel like there could be mean on Arthur. I get that would alter history. I guess slightly right, let's let it.
Speaker 7: What do you mean, how how would how would it, but that that that's that's probably like now like this town that existed.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, but your gamu's gonna be a little different.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be like uh remo lebie.
Speaker 2: I think I would pick something like a shepherd. How boring would that be? Would be a person, he'd be just there be no one controlling, right, He's a grade dead born with somehow a lot of accolades.
Speaker 1: Dude, do we kill Keith David if we were one of his characters on because then he just disappears and now he's this.
Speaker 2: He would want to know that's that's so bad? And is he aware?
Speaker 1: Is you' like what happened to me?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm becoming Amanda.
Speaker 1: This is terrible.
Speaker 2: This is the safest thing that I think could yield the best results, the one that would interrupt the world the least, although still significantly. But you I feel like you could have a good conversation. I want to know the politics, like the real political philosophies of doctor Neo Cortex from the Crash Bandico.
Speaker 4: Games Chris, that would so wildly destroy the way Australia would not be able to have people.
Speaker 2: It doesn't take place, It didn't take place on Australia. It takes place on like some random isolated island. So that island exists now, but it's like already isolated.
Speaker 4: Do you think that cortex is like it has to be. There's points in time like has the crash things already happened? Because if it has, then there are definitely crashed Like muff, We're gonna walk outside and somebody's gonna twirl past us. Do are gonna be addictimus shit? Because I'm gonna give people life back. If your fucking dad dies, they're like, oh, I just feed him a bunch of womp or fruit and he'll re he'll re erect. Yeah, I mean people will take and then blow up news and they'll be fine.
Speaker 2: But only cortex.
Speaker 1: Notice about this, Yeah, like nobody nobody knows where the island is yet.
Speaker 4: No, but by that but like put no way that kind of engine break through, that's a that is an insane breakthrough.
Speaker 2: You're about to say, garyl de Rivia unleash. That's a supernatural playing.
Speaker 4: And that is.
Speaker 2: Why I immediately walked it back.
Speaker 4: I would love to talk to girl about how how cool it is the murder monsters about is it fun.
Speaker 1: Would you would you try to go through the You're absolutely that, You're like, how cool it would be in there?
Speaker 4: Ie when I was, when I was maybe a child, I would have died definitely, but like had more of a chance. I don't know any strong enough children that could have been like, I'm just gonna endure torture and killing mons is a little boy.
Speaker 1: Look, I would Look, We'll get doctor Cortex on right, and I want to ask him. Ask him the question, be like doctor Cortex, I know it's just kind of rhetorical, but I just want you to explain why you chose to have the hard R on your forehead.
Speaker 4: What if he's like, my name, my name is actually.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say how ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I just want to know why you represented that like on your You don't have to.
Speaker 2: I'm curious. I'm not curious.
Speaker 1: I'm not curious of what it means. I'm curious of why you put the hard.
Speaker 4: Art totally might get physical because of how upset he gets. Maybe he gets so really upset that he might.
Speaker 1: Physical, not why I put the in on my forehead, Like it's just like but he's also like, no, no, you know it is isn't he.
Speaker 2: Like he's like three ft tall, right, he's three ft tall, but his projection his world, that's true.
Speaker 4: Crash would be if you put Crash in the UFC, he would kill anyone there.
Speaker 2: Like actually, he beat the fun out of broad Leg.
Speaker 4: I don't think. I don't think a regular person could muster.
Speaker 2: Off the damage to Really, when you think about the size, like actually, when do you think about the size of a bandicoot and the fact that he spins were enough forced to shatter wooden boxes right with e C is bigger than those are he at least like he's five feet tall. I don't know how tall he is. I think he's like four feet tall. Let's see thirteen thirteen feet thirty stories tall. That just the tornades he's just doing.
Speaker 4: He's thirteen stories tall, and and that perception stories and that world and that world.
Speaker 2: Crunchun huge.
Speaker 4: His name, Crunch, Crunch, that means crunch massive fruit, that means the fucking the boulder that chases him sometimes the size of the.
Speaker 2: Means Cortex is massive. Also, Cortex is no slouch either. Trying to talk sweet, he would have beat them ate one of us.
Speaker 1: Dingo dial is fucked I love that idea of that would be a cool See, that would be brilliant to me, just like if you created that ship, like what if like some naughty dog people were like, yeah, actually we didn't.
Speaker 2: We forgot to tell you that, so we forgot to tell you the story is tall five feet tall exact sounds about right? Okay, that sounds right? Yeah, So do you think that his feet's and his accolades think of how many boxes fell on him and he's unconscious, right, he's he's hurt, but he gets right back up into the fight.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Those are like shipping crate boxes like to the bag.
Speaker 2: Those boxes are coming through the Panama Canal right as we speak, right, and are like built to withstand all sorts of hazards. And this dude spins once he can body slam through slightly reinfact.
Speaker 4: That's right, that's right. Damn his roundhouse kick would put someone in the floor. Would he be able to?
Speaker 1: To me, it's always comes back to Michael Michael Phelps because when everybody's so worried about like cheating, but like he's he's he's such a freak. Can you in good? Was this kind of shouldn't should this have happened. Should Michael Pilps have been able to do this when he's just way too It's almost like the when the well, the Chinese fucked up, right, they build min Yao.
Speaker 2: They built him. They they've been built.
Speaker 1: They engineered people to fuck to make sure and they probably put stuff inder to make him seven foot six five you some five no, no, because of I think all the genetic medaling they did that he was too injury prone, so he was really dominant, but he was he was only played for a handful of years because he just couldn't.
Speaker 2: He was just too fucked up.
Speaker 4: He looked like the the the offspring from what you call it from uh the.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh actually but yeah, yeah, I mean that that is a basketball.
Speaker 1: I'm Tim and I love I was Tim Walson. I'm Tim walls I'm.
Speaker 2: Actually don't know how to impersonate Tim wall I don't know how to who is that? I'm like, we need we need more time around him. Really, get do you think? Do you think honestly if I couldn't personate my pants though, either to be honest with him, because he was just like he's crazy that he saved the world.
Speaker 4: No, no, like he kind of kind of owe him all the same time, he was like, I'm not he.
Speaker 2: Didn't certify the vote. That yeah, the fake vote.
Speaker 1: I'm not certifiing your fake elector votes, you fucking idiot.
Speaker 4: What makes it insane?
Speaker 2: What makes you want is, Mike, you're too honest. Crazy thing to say to somebody. The fact that he said that, it's why, Yeah, that's one of those things.
Speaker 4: It's like, listen, what makes it insane is that all that happened, and it's hold the bast His cabinet's like this nigga's crazy.
Speaker 2: Like that is like, this dude's crazy.
Speaker 1: They actually the N word too, They actually this niggas.
Speaker 4: Mice Pan was like, I know I'm gonna offend some people. I'm real sorry, I'll send money to like Hall Howard or whatever. This niggas insane. He bucks off, then he funks off. He flies off with his fourth light lead, shoots a gay man in the fucking miss leaves.
Speaker 2: Like ludag jury.
Speaker 4: Then the crowd yes, boot Jedge, you're next, but look he's like, look, I don't like gay people. Yes, I am Emperor Palpatine, However, I care about this country. And then shocks Bootera Jege and shock, this is is a butt.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 4: I love that his name is booty uh sludge but.
Speaker 2: Literally the word and it is like that's that love.
Speaker 4: That is a joke that was written by Do you think that he wouldn't have been gay if that wasn't his last name? I don't know. He's like a nice guy though.
Speaker 2: I like him. I didn't like him early, like like when he was in the I remember not liking him in the debates when I saw him, But he seems like normal now, like I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think now that he's not running for presidency, he's just human. Yeah, he's just being very normal. I saw one of those like jubilee type things. Yeah, so he did that and he had a good Ultimately he's good.
Speaker 4: I like him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's ultimately a politician. I don't trust these people, but like he does a good job of like communicating two people, which is like important. He was he was.
Speaker 4: Very honest, but he was just like, look, dude, anyone that is a politician has ambition. There's there's like that's undeniable. You can't say I don't I don't share too. And he was like, I know that people when they run for president, they have to act a certain way.
Speaker 1: I just thought it was so fucking stupid that the chick that he was talking to with the clip that I saw where she was like, oh Obama did this, And I'm like, well, first of all, Bamba's not running, and number two, what does that have to do with? Like Obama did something? So Democrats bad? So you're gonna vote for Trump?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: What the fun is that? My favorite the.
Speaker 4: Green Party girls, and I was like, girl, you are sweetheart. I was like you like, it's so dumb. I'm like, damn, just punch your I want to. I want him to get gay. I can punch you.
Speaker 2: I'm gay. That is fucking insane. I wanted to go like, I hear your point. However, did you know that I'm gay?
Speaker 4: I just wanted him to be like, look, girl, I understand that you like, look, I understand the party. It smells like a.
Speaker 2: Man, smells like man, So I'm gay.
Speaker 1: He smelled the man of my penis.
Speaker 2: I never thought about that. I don't know which is really opened my eyes.
Speaker 4: It was he was like talking. He was like talking to one of the girls, like about crazy, I'm really for the Green Party. He's like, look, girl, you're only for the shut the funk up Party. Look, I agree that they have.
Speaker 2: The Green Party isn't even green. They're not even green, like if they If the Green Party came up and had like a fucking grinch run for president, I would vote for it.
Speaker 4: I would. I would scream because grinches are real, and the grinch has powers that are terrified.
Speaker 2: Well, he's strong, which means he's like, he's gonna be a good leader. He could be on the front line. He could be not only could he be the commander cheef, he could be on the front lines. You imagine Russia, if we ever get into a war with Russia, they see a fucking nine foot tall grinch running at them on the fault. Yeah, yeah, Chris Rich, you want like.
Speaker 1: The Riches nine and a half feet, nine feet tall, thirteen stories.
Speaker 4: It's one of the.
Speaker 2: Hate. He's easily taller than well, yes so I and you. Yeah, we're not thirteen stories.
Speaker 4: Imagine being stuck there the whole like we're all talking, we're having conversation, and you're like, but like, we're not, that's not true.
Speaker 2: I'm not nine still be tall. I'm like five eight what's happening? Guys? Why did everybody be so stupid around me? What's your height if you're permanently in a wheelchair?
Speaker 4: Uh of your body?
Speaker 2: If I don't think so, No, because you're not that tall, really can you?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: No, because you're your height only matters so much as you can reach it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: True, but you still have a height, you know, so if you put if he dies, right, you can't put him in the only the wheelchair link casket.
Speaker 2: You know, I mean you can't. He can't. He can't go with a wheelchair sandwich lit like a suit exactly, you can't put him.
Speaker 4: And if he's taking a shower to clean his whole by you can't put him in only the wheelchair link shower.
Speaker 2: Sure you can.
Speaker 1: I want to be taller, Like say, you you strap my you lock my legs in with some type of mechanism, right, and then you lock me into the wheelchair standing.
Speaker 2: That's sick as fuck, dude. It's like a segue then, but like it's like an unnecessary second.
Speaker 4: You're just standing at the edge of the wheelchair and I'm just also can't stand. Really, you can't keep yourself up topple.
Speaker 1: Figure it out. They figured it out with the segues, that is true. You figure it out with the wheelchair. That unnecessary. No, no one's ever made this request before, ever, But I'm going to bitch and complain that they're not catering to my people to the what do you hyperdicani, I don't know what you would call it?
Speaker 4: The insane? Yeah, the fucking mentally ill.
Speaker 2: I gotta I gotta get out here, all right.
Speaker 1: So yeah, let's uh, well, so we can either we can either you guys need to keep the good keep the good times going, and I'll just funk off right now?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Will that would that be better?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What do you to go to? I gotta go to the airport, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: I gotta go drop I so don't want to. I fucking hate driving. They gotta go to airport, drop.
Speaker 2: Over at LAX, right, yeah, I gotta go to LX. Yeah.
Speaker 1: At least it's twelve thirty issue right now, so like it shouldn't be like find totally.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, well we'll keep it going for a little bit and then uh yeah, you just popy later I'll come back with you to the ship. Yeah, yeah, all right, whoooo.
Speaker 4: Rick Flair said, cold train baby Derek is exiting Go where foot Judge, Whooo.
Speaker 2: Cole Coltrane fighting alongside Pete thinking that I don't think I can really that over them is the thirteen story Spence, because taking the funk out of buildings, it's the thirteen story grid.
Speaker 4: So crazy, being as erratic as he is normally while destroying Russia.
Speaker 2: It's insane. They should have looked at him, and he grabs it and eats it.
Speaker 4: Scared. Marcus is terrifying.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 9: Shaking terrified, right, imagine so ship he's so this is this is fucking Marcus Phoenix, a guy that has been fearless for over a decade and a half and all of a sudden, this tall bridge.
Speaker 2: You can't deal with it.
Speaker 4: He can't what's going on?
Speaker 2: And Dom is just watching him be horrified. He's like, hey, come on, chill, so insane. Oh fucking Jesus Christ, all right, oh man, I don't have to change the camera now. It's actually a lot simpler to that, fucking Jesus credit. He's shitting out of his suit up his neck, He's shitting so much.
Speaker 4: The suit's obviously, like I assume it's some sort of a span. Next week's on the most minimal level. Yeah, so he's shitting so hard and so much that is leaking up through his neck out that is so much, it's this eqal matter all over the place.
Speaker 2: Oh God, all right, I'm afraid to touch him.
Speaker 4: And he shut himself so much.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ. All right, this.
Speaker 4: Suit's fat with all the ship I get it.
Speaker 2: Freddy, your biggest fan, wrote it. He says, hello, my favorite podcast friends. I'm turning nineteen into it and wanted to know what's the best you've ever received. Lots of love, your biggest fan. Fred Well, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's happy almost birthday, but.
Speaker 2: Yeahpavy, almost birthday. You're about to You're about to nineteen. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Remember nineteen No oh okay.
Speaker 2: I barely remember, Like it's that was like so uneventful nineteen.
Speaker 4: Well, I remember being that young. At least that's what I'm.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, of course, obviously, that's what Call of Duty has been this entire time. Days. Yeah, I'm playing. I'm like, this is kind of wild because I haven't played Call of Duty since like two and nine, like really, like I played like Black Ops for like the original Black Ops for like five hours. I think I played some of the more modern ones for like maybe like three hours of pop but never really got into them. But this one's like, it's good shit man, It's it's genuinely like, oh, this is I remember now why people cared about this, and it just feels like it feels like that old school shit again.
Speaker 4: A very good job they did this. I'm proud of them because now they finally they brought they breathed life back into their French.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's about time they finally reached like uh like j RPG rules where like, oh, it's the sixth the Black Ops, so it's the good one, you know what I mean? How like oh, Final Fantasy seven, Yeah, now it's real.
Speaker 4: No, all of those finals games is a good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, for different thing. But you know, obviously this feels like this feels like specifically because that campaign. I'm only like a couple of missions into the campaign, but the campaign is fucking sick.
Speaker 4: Really.
Speaker 2: It is one of the coolest like first person shooter like campaigns I've seen in a while. Like there's so many missions that are stealth, like you don't have to shoot it all well, I mean, like the end of it is always gets into the fucking It's so funny because it starts off as like almost like splinter cell light, where like you actually have a lot of options and like you could sneak around and do crazy shit. You could pick pocket and you can do all this crazy shit, and by the end it's like but then at the end it becomes like fast, the fast and furious. It's awesome. Yeah, you're sneaking, like we stuck it, dude, I was playing a level.
Speaker 4: There's no spoilers.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure like everybody has seen this, but there's a level where like literally Bill Clinton is in it and you're like infiltrating like like some dinner. It's like nineteen ninety one. So I think it's before he's president. I think when was when was wil Clinton president? So I should look this up? So he served two terms?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Yes? Or no?
Speaker 4: So what happens is two terms? Back?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Bush was two?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: So Bush got elected in two thousand.
Speaker 2: Nineteen ninety three to two thousand and one. Yeah, okay, so yeah, this is nineteen ninety one. Says before like he's like on the come up and you basically have to infiltrate like this party that's having in DC, and then like underneath there's like a black site where some hostages are being held, and you can still through the entire thing. And at the end it just goes to shit and you motorcycle ride over. But it's it's fucking ridiculous, but it's awesome. It's good shit. Highly recommend it actually, like I've never I've never recommended a Call of Duty game before. Easy recommend. It's good shit. I also have no clue what the fuck is going on, but it's still really I.
Speaker 4: Would say the best present for me though, ever, was the going to San Diego this year and going to the Oh yeah, the thing. Yeah, I really I wanted to work there. That was my dream job. When I also though to work at the at the Zoo and the like the reserve, that was like my dream job and I got to go there and do the behind the scenes thing and it was amazing. It was like the experience that I like, I cried afterwards. I was so happy.
Speaker 2: Damn. Yeah, I don't know. The best present, the present I've ever gotten for a birthday. I don't know, Like I feel like it's either you're a kid. Like it's either like I'm a kid and I got like a PS two or a game Boy, or I'm like twenty seven and my girlfriend agreed to do something crazy, you know what I mean? Like those are like, those are the only things that come up when I think about it, because I think I've ever been given a trip for my birthday because my birthday's in December.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your birthday falls on a really sucky time. Yeah, it's really it's like post Thanksgiving so everyone doesn't have really yeah, and then it's before Christmas, like, yeah, we'll get to a really cool Christmas present.
Speaker 2: I guess it's post Thanksgiving, pre Christmas, which is kind of like it's fine, you d make half that problem where you guys are like, yeah, we just merge our birthdays because this year, Yeah we don't. We don't really care. But the thing is like, this is the kind of thing that makes me think about astrology and don't roll your fucking eyes. I'm late because I'm not saying that the stars literally say anything, right, But what I mean is like, is it theoretically possible hear me out that people with similar birthdays at similar points in time based on their true their proximity to certain cultural milestones that everybody celebrates. Is it potentially possible that the majority of people with similar birthdays end up having personality types that are similar to each other based on that proximity. Like if you have a birthday in the summertime where everybody's free, it's so everybody's out of school, versus you have a birthday in early December where nobody's free, it's cold. You know, it's like immediate proximity to two major holidays.
Speaker 4: That's not Does that astrology?
Speaker 2: I understand I'm not saying it's literally astrology, but like the the end goal, the end result of astrology making determinations of people's personalities based on their birthdays, Like is there potential validity to that? Not because of the stars, but because of you understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Because that but that's what I'm saying makes societal as well too, right, Like that that's the but do you know what I'm saying, It makes sense that people that are have the same area, grew up in the same area, that have the same birthday in a period of time, they may have similar personality traits.
Speaker 2: Not area, I mean like literally like in the United area and a year area in the year.
Speaker 4: Right, that makes sense. I guess there could be there's something to that, even to astrology, right, not giving it this cretic because a lot of it is fucking moronic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but to the.
Speaker 4: Vastness and insanity that is this galaxy. To believe that where you are on the planet, where it's tilted towards this, this force that is the sun, which when you think about what the Sun is, it is almost so wild to understand that it gives you you have to stop thinking about it. You know, when you think about space toiling, you're like, oh shit, there's too much going on up there. I gotta stop.
Speaker 2: To think that.
Speaker 4: That does make sense that, like I guess based on like maybe this fucking extreme cosmic event, it pulls a little bit of the fucking water in my brain direction, like that's that is not But also the former of Charlie rais dumb is because of the fact that the planet and everything moves in the universe. So most people that say they're this sign is actually wrong, well that's true. Yeah, it's like they're not, They're not. Like one of my friends is like, I'm a piscessish, right, yeah, And then I was like, dude, technically you'd be something different. He was like, don't tell me that I have a tattoo of it on my body already.
Speaker 2: Don't. For me, it's less about the designation but so much as like the group's similarity. I guess that's what I'm saying. So like I what I'm saying is like I don't even know if this is necessarily the specific generalizations that are true, but like for the for like the sake of the hypothetical. If like you're born in summer, like let's say you're born in like late June early July, your birthday is probably a pretty big deal because it's like the weather's nice, no one's busy, like everybody's out of school, you know, it's not really in conflict with anything crazy. There's no real major holidays. So I could see that resulting in generally like a majority population with those birthdays being more outgoing or more like extroverted than somebody who's like, oh, my birthday's kind of shared with Christmas or like lumped in. It's kind of in the dreary months. It's not really ah, you know, I keep to myself whatever. I don't think it's you know what I'm saying, Like, I feel like that could potentially be real because I don't.
Speaker 4: Get fun over. But the birth is in April, it's Lilian Spring, and I'm like, I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: You have a pretty inconsequential one. Tax time, I guess.
Speaker 4: Is like it's like when you're an adult, tax time you get you're happy or you're really fucking upset.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm never happy, never happy after taxes.
Speaker 4: I don't know how you could be that. One year, the first year of Trump being president, we got money back. I felt that was nice. Which one the first year Trump being president, I never got money back. I got money back. I got like forty five dollars back, and I was like, yeay, yay, that was the meal. That was the meal of the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were destin dude.
Speaker 4: Oh no that that time. I wasn't in the podcast. Yeah, but I was like fine.
Speaker 2: But like that was like yay, cool, yay.
Speaker 4: And then every year after I'm like, oh man, I really don't want to be here. I want to leave right before this time happened.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is what the fuck is it? Evil? Fucked up improot in. He says, hey, fella's parentheses derogatory. Longtime listener, first time asker, serious hypothetical. Would you rather shit watermelons or urinate rectangles?
Speaker 4: Shit watermelons? What melons?
Speaker 2: Thanks for helping me? Well, how do you know they're not tiny rectangles your penises? It's not like a rectangle evert like right, but like what is? It might be a rectangle smaller than a diameter or your pee hole. I guess, I guess the thing that the thing that Okay, so my answer is rectangles. And the reason is I know how big a watermelon is. I don't know. A rectangle is is nebulous. There's no like a watermelons not nebulous. It's it's quantifiable, but the variety does change. But like a watermelon is very distinctly like a hard, giant fruit. And a rectangle is just a shape like you don't know, like pissed rectangles. You don't know if that's like soft rectangles, you know, or like silly bands. Look at the little tiny watermelons. Yeah, but now think about a rectangle. The thing is that rec tangles.
Speaker 4: This is why I would choose watermelons, right, because watermelons are more quantifiable, where there's the smallest is the smallest watermelon, and then there's the biggest one.
Speaker 2: The biggest one will kill you, yes.
Speaker 4: But the smallest rectangle possible, and then halfway through that the biggest rectangle possible the rate.
Speaker 2: Right, But a rectangle at.
Speaker 4: Least just quantifiable, like like, look like there's the area quantifying like the watermelon, right, it's like this much, right, But rectangles go on until the fucking cows come home. I understand you can put a rectangle that's so big that you would erupt.
Speaker 2: I guess the thing that for me, it's just like there's there's a watermelon that will do that. Also, that's true, there's a watermelon that will kill you.
Speaker 4: But there are way more rectangles that will do it.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, because Chris.
Speaker 4: You're thinking too small scale. There could be a rectangle as the size of the fucking galaxy potentially somewhere out there.
Speaker 2: Right, But how do I know it's like rigid or solid? I guess that's kind of the thing where it's just like, how do I know that the rectangle is just the shape of the cell of my pen? Now, Like, how do I know that, like it's just normal p but the cellular structure is rectangles as opposed to watermeloniners are like very quantifiably like I will notice.
Speaker 4: I think that's what makes it even more scary is the undefined nature of how what rectangle could be. Because even a soft rectangle come out of your penis is gonna suck, because it's a whole rectangle. You're gonna have to do like the clown pulling the fucking straight thing out of your dick.
Speaker 2: But what if it's like a silly band and it's like it's a rectangle ultimately, but like it's like it you know, it's ultimately all that out of your thing, you know, but that's not that's it's still not as bad as a watermelon.
Speaker 4: I think a small rutermelon is good. I think the scary part is that I think, get like a really big watermelon. Shit, then you're out out of the fight.
Speaker 2: You're out the fight. Your pelvis is shattered, You're you're either crippled or dead.
Speaker 4: Your you're literally laying.
Speaker 2: Your skeleton's gonna slip out of your asshole.
Speaker 4: You're laying. You're laying in the on the toilet, dying with blood funneling up your asshole with a broken pelvis. Yeah, just praying for someone to come and find you, and he very likely won't get there in time.
Speaker 2: Here's a question. Here's a question for Derek. But he's not here. He left. He abandoned us to go to the airport like a freak. So it is the DYSLEXA casting director in charge of hiring Gingers rode in. It's crazy. Hey, come piss and shit. I love your gay parodies, but I do have some hopefully constructive criticism. I feel like you guys have a sort of limited gay vocabulary. If you guys are feeling brave and want to improve, I recommend looking into some real gay shit. Ani Man's studios, VIDs, Dreamy Bull, dig Bars music, and any thug shaker's content. Godspeed, gentlemen. That is true. Our our our vocabulary is limited because we are we. You know we should do we should get a token gay in the writer's room. Whenever we do this, we find, we just find We'll get Matt Walsh. We'll get Matt Walsh into the studio.
Speaker 4: He'll be sitting in that chair collab with Dab.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's get Dave Rubin in here is like, we know we hate you and we know you suck, but we know he's probably too ashamed to even know any of that shit. He's probably like isolated himself so much to even know what game means. I feel like he's actually just straight.
Speaker 4: I'm not gad. I have a really, really quaint friend. I have a quaint quaint friend.
Speaker 2: My friend is quite quaint.
Speaker 4: Homosexual, though, I just I'm really he's my buddy.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is this? Oh? Man? God, we get so many questions and there's so long galactic devour, galactic devour of balls, right, and he says, hello, my heralds, the Silver sperm er cock Writer, and the incredible cock Jesus Christ, I keep chained in my basement. Oh never means to us. Yeah, he's still that's still us. Now that we have established that swing does indeed like musicals, true uh And with the most recent saga having just come out, I was wondering if y'all have any have heard any of epic the musical or retelling of the Odyssey. I have never heard of this in my life. Was that like, is that literally the Iliad? Is that what that is? Are those interchangeable. I feel like the iliad is something else. I don't know. I've never even heard of that, to be honest with you, and I like musicals. That almost sounds like epic movie or like disaster movie. Like the first thing that propped into my head was like, oh, that's a parody, right, Like that's not real. I don't know, I've done never fucking heard of that. Anyway, it sounds cool. Actually, let's see. Oh, here's a few that I think are probably good. Chris and Sween have the patients of saints when arguing with Derek. Hello, Cocazoid and the Negroids. Nice, thank you, appreciate it. Apologies for being gay, thank you, thank you for having a foresight.
Speaker 4: Top like that. I know you're kidding, but you feel good. I'm gay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you know, we forg give you.
Speaker 4: It's like that kids his dad, dad, I'm sorry I'm gay, and your dad it's like, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Happy about I'm not happy about it.
Speaker 4: I'm a love you too.
Speaker 2: I love you, but I'm not happy about it. I would be thrilled Jesus Christ. Yeah, I just don't have to.
Speaker 4: Deal with it. Might be a better person, likely you know.
Speaker 2: I just feel like I just there's so much I wanted to deal with, you know what I mean? Huh, like what I don't know. I feel like if I have a daughter and she's gay, I mean, she has to worry about getting beat up, I guess regardless, but I think it would be a lot it would be a lot less weird.
Speaker 4: I think for me, I think, as long as my kid's not shitty, I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too, Like, I just like, as long as I don't like, I want to like my kid at the very least. You know, I don't really care if you're gay, but I want to like you, which is not a given. That's not a guarantee.
Speaker 4: Like a lot of parents don't like their kids.
Speaker 2: Really. Yeah, that's so unfortunate because like you made that. You know, you're respective person. You know you can't help. Yeah, but just imagine you're directly responsible for the existence of somebody that you don't like. I can't imagine that. I think I would like. I would probably like gas like myself. With the liking my kid, I think that's what happens. Yeah, you're like, oh, my cod's kind of shitty. It's like well have like really fucked up kids. It's like, you know, your kid's a piece of shit, right, you know that?
Speaker 4: Right? Like you're aware you know that, right, You're like you're capable of understanding this, Like your your son's an asshole, your son should be your son puts picks on little kids. You know, you're you're like having a kid that's a bully, Like you're like, what the fuck? Like my kid sucks?
Speaker 2: Your son ro hypnowed the class the class Hamster and sounded it. He did like he did that on camera and like you're just gonna he streamed it live to ten people.
Speaker 4: It means something that villainous to ten people. Crazy. He's so malicious, but he has no audience. He's not even like captive. He's not even like captivating malicious, you know what I mean? Well, I feel like little kids don't have what's the biggest child streamer?
Speaker 2: Like the Reasler probably I don't know if he's a streamer, but like he's like the big you know that kid is fucking he's on Jimmy Fallon.
Speaker 4: Have you seen the video of the other kid calling him out to have a boxing man?
Speaker 2: Oh baby Gronk or whatever, None of this sounds fucking real, and I hate it.
Speaker 4: What's happening right now.
Speaker 2: I don't know, dude, that kid's gonna die, though. I don't like the idea that that is unfortunate.
Speaker 4: I don't like the idea that content creators went into the boxing sphere a little bit because of the fact that it's like, oh, we'll just fight each other, and it's like, I'm gonna bring a loaded weapon.
Speaker 2: I bring again, like you we're gonna go to have this fight.
Speaker 4: You're gonna like swing at me, I'm gonna fall down, cour you're gonna get close. I'm just gonna put it against your hip and pull the trigger up.
Speaker 2: Shooting somebody in the hip is so fucked up. It's evil. Just kill them. No, that's so because you're just paralyzing them.
Speaker 4: You're you're ruining them walking ever again.
Speaker 2: Walking fucking everything is ruined.
Speaker 4: Everything fun about moving you can't do anymore.
Speaker 2: That's insane.
Speaker 4: I would rather load his hip and then go to jail with a smile.
Speaker 2: I'd rather just be shot. I think, Yeah, I don't know anyway.
Speaker 4: I want to get a gun. Every time Boddy scares me, I just say, like, you're scaring me and I should.
Speaker 2: Be the guy in the mall. He's talking about the guy that like pranked that guy and they got shot.
Speaker 4: You're scaring made me feeluncomfortable.
Speaker 2: You're scaring me. He's like, he's punched me. Yeah, punch is so all right. Let's go on. We gotta read this question. Have you ever get oh, he says Kingston. Have you really given modern Tyler Creator enough of a chance? I feel like you're being randomly close minded because he has a lot of songs I think you would really like and relate to. There's this one called the what is It New Magic Wand where he wraps about killing a girl because she's dating a guy he likes. Uh, There's a There's also Garden Garden Shed where Estelle sings and then Tyler raps about how he's gay.
Speaker 4: Okay, so this is oh, well, I know I know those songs before. I mean, like, let me clarify this. I have listened to Flower Boy over and over again. That is my favorite Tyler Creator album. I listened to Freaking com When You Get Lost. I think the album is very cool. I've listened to Igor. I did not like Egor, but it's it's a very it's a it's a very experimental album. But you gotta take you for it is, you know, like when people make this like Lincoln Park, just like all other artists the experiment and for you enjoy for what it is. You don't for what it isn't you know. I think Chromacopia is a good album. I just don't exactly correlate with Tyler as what as I use tow anymore. I will always have a soft spot for his older music. I always love Wolf, I always love Goblin the iphics mixtip is as one of my favorite things ever. But just I just I just don't really feel the connection to his music like I used to anymore. Yeah, that's just getting older, that's all. That's just this just getting older, you know, same thing for me, And like like I would guess like maybe not joy Bad fe looks like joy Bad. It's like me how I connect with like ill Matic, you might doesn't feel the same way or the same thing with them some shady LP.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I think it's a great album. I'm a I'm a grown ass man now, you got it, you know exactly? Yeah, I'm even even I'm sure when his album is like, oh man, I was fucking tripping. He In fact, he goes through talking about how like he's kind of embarrassed home with discograph, but he's like, dude, I was a fucking, really upset, fucking late late early twenties, late teen guy. I was just saying a bunch of function because I was mad, you don't. You don't understand the world when you're that young. You know, think you do. You're like, oh, I fucking I know what's going on. But it's like, no, you're you're a kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're really stupid kind of inherently, and it's not your fault is it is gets to be better, Like what the fuck?
Speaker 4: I look back at like young me, and I would like, Yo, you're just kind of dumb, but you'll get it eventually. But like you're just kind of stupid. Yeah, eventually you'll be very conservative and homosexual. Like it's fine.
Speaker 2: Some caucasoid and he says, Hey, Gang, I just wanted to share weird. It's a wild day some caucus. I am, uh some congs I wrote and said, Hey, Gang wanted to share. I wanted to share. In Chris's hatred of Halo four, although my Halo experience was very different as I had only played three before playing four. Unfortunately, Yeah that's wild. So I actually really liked four because my twelve year old kid brain assumed it was just the evolution of the previous game, and at the time, sorry was less important to me. I could see I could see that being being the case.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 2: Then Halo five came out and I liked it more because it was better than four. Yeah, yeah, that makes the tracks it looked. It took me till I was twenty to play through the massive collection with my friends and realized how foolish I was as we started. As we started from the beginning of CE and we got to four, I was excited to play it. By the time we beat it, I never wanted to play it again. It paled in compare it. Yeah, I mean, this is this is the This is obviously the natural. Like, you can't you can't play those original games and then play four and they'd be like, yeah, that was great. Four is so if you've never played anything for people that, like, if you came from pac Man, playing Halo four would be crazy. I bet yeah, you would be like, Yo, this is great, this is like, how do we give this guy? How do we give this game an Emmy or something like, what do they get this man an Oscar? Get this man, get this fucking get this feller an Oscar. He beats that. He beats a literal like space god in a fight. It's stupid, I can Then he turns him into a fucking app. He digitizes him, he does tournament, he does literally basically turnam into it.
Speaker 4: Pretty much, goes on Twitter, clicks down load to this deity pretty much and.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, he throws him on the Apple Store. That's how he defeats the didact and use.
Speaker 4: You as a can't use so far as like a watch porn on you.
Speaker 2: I can't. Okay, here's a good one. Three shots of espresso, six shots and I Quill wrote in he says, you have now body swapped with the person you just like most. How do you live your life from here on out? Remember they are now in your body as well. I don't know who I dislike the most. I honestly don't know if I have anybody that sticks out to me immediately as like I really don't like this person I was at this point. There are people that I like can't stand or that like I think are like unrespectable. Then yeah, but like I don't know, like that's a big question for like thirty year old me. I think twenty five year old we had answers. I think seventeen year old he definitely had answers. I think I'm just chill now, to be honest, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think I'm kind of good. I don't really hate anybody enough, maybe like I hate Derek, maybe like Elon Elon, I really don't like him, but I don't hate him.
Speaker 2: I think the thing with Elon is that like he's frustrating, but he's clearly like handicapped, so like I can it's hard, you know, like he's definitely autistic in a way that's like debilitating, and it really helps him be like it helps him, I guess, throw himself into businesses that he has no business being a part of. That's why he's got a lot of success.
Speaker 4: But like I feel like I don't hate him, though I don't really hate him that much, as don't like him very much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he's done. I'm sure, Like I remember watching like some John Oliver thing about him, and John Oliver is pretty biased. Like he's like, like I like him, but he's definitely like by he leans more towards the way that Eileen but like even he was like, dude, he's done some good stuff, but like that's what's scary about him is that like he's done good stuff, but it seems like completely haphazard. So I don't deny that he's like done some good stuff. It's just like he's done a lot of bad stuff too, And I also find him cringe, Like that's kind of that's kind of the issue, is that like you you're a dickhead, and you're you're a dickhead and you're like like doing the jump on stage where he's making the X and like the way he speaks is wrong and fucking weird. Like I tweeted this yesterday.
Speaker 4: Hmoting and he's like, go vote right now, the last chance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well he was like, uh, he's there was an inflection in the way in the way he was speaking, just like this is not how a person doesn't like. What's what's so fascinating about Elon to me is that like he's courted so much of the conspiracy theory audience, Like he's courted so much of the audience that like doesn't like believes there are lizard people out there, but like if there, if I believed in lizard people, he would like he would be one of the only people that I would be certain was want. And that's what's so fascinating about it, because he just like he jumped, he's doing the jump X thing. He chanced us a wrong. Really, he was like us, hey, you like there's a space, And it's just like, what the fuck is that. I've never heard anybody say things like this, just like the way he the way the way his lips don't touch when he makes the p sound when he speaks. It's just all sorts of weird shit. And I'm like, dude, if I was conspiracy brain, he would be like the last person I would be trusting because he's so obviously a lizard person from the perspective of somebody who believes that stuff. So like, he's just fascinating to me.
Speaker 4: I don't think he's autistic in a way that isn't charming at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like he's charmlessly autistic.
Speaker 4: He's like he's like autist. He's like autistic, like a like a he's like he's like.
Speaker 2: Sheldon to me, Like he's a Sheldon esque figure.
Speaker 4: He's like Sheldon, he was stupid.
Speaker 2: Sheldon is kind of stupid, Like he knows a lot, but he's stupid. You know, he's you know what I mean, he's knowledgeable, but he's an idiot. Yeah, yeah, Yeah, Like there's there's that's so fascinating. That's a real type of thing because you know exactly what I'm talking about, autistic.
Speaker 4: You don't under you're so smart that you're like you're clearly intelligence came with neurodivergence, you know, right, Like I'm really intelligent, but I all can't. I can't understand why people would change their color of my room while I'm not here. Why would my mother fold put it on this side of the room. I can't, I can't have this. I gotta go sit a dog on fire?
Speaker 2: And why would she move my creature cock? What's going come on? The Yeah, Like there's there's people who are like, there's there's people who are like like knowledgeable or like uh but stupid, and then there's also I think the reverse. There are people who are just like there are people who like have a lot of common sense and might not know anything, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: The best of people are a commage. Yeah, like I think I have Like I think I am intelligent and wise. Yeah, Like I think I have more common sense than I have like specific knowledge. But I also don't think I.
Speaker 2: Need Like there's certain things where it's like you don't need to be mega educated to know that certain politicians are like paying lip service to you. You know what I mean, Like you don't need to study You don't need to study Trump to know that he's like pandering to you.
Speaker 4: I think the idea is that it's it's really good to be a combition of the two because of the fact that I think you can. I think you can't gain common sense if you don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think. I think it is like an evolutionary thing. I think you just kind of don't have it, and.
Speaker 4: Then some people and then you can. You can gain a degree of of like knowledge. You just have to learn how to study the right way, because there's different forms of being able to acquire knowledge based on who you are. Some people are never gonna be able to open a book and be able to figure things out. Some people just can't do that. They just they it won't work for them. Some people have to learn by things we have learned by experiencing. But that's how it is, and I think that's why, you know, we have so many people that are like, oh, I'm not good at school. It's like, well, no, schools is not helping you learn, helping you learn how to actually learn things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, school's very outdated the way that we do it.
Speaker 4: I think. I think, I think genuinely it's done on purpose, though.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's not on purpose so much as well, well on purpose versus for what reason. Like I think it might be done on purpose, but I think the purpose comes from the lack of will to really get into the nitty gritty of it and actually make it. Like I'll put it this way. I don't think it's done purposely to like keep people stupid. I know that that's like a like a conspiracy theory about I think I understand, but that requires so much organization to be true, and like it almost belies defies belief that somebody could be all right, we're gonna keep the American public stupid, so we're gonna not put any effort into the American education system. I think that's like I understand the mentality of it. But what I really think it is it's that people believe themselves to be good guys. I think people think that they're right, and so they think, actually, like, no, if kids are actually more educated, they'll agree with me. So what I actually think is happening, it's like we want people to be more educated, but restructuring the entire system is such an arduous task that no one everybody's too lazy to do it based on like how much restructuring it would do, and also that awkward transitionary period between like like what are you gonna do in like, you know, fifth grade and fourth grade, where like you know what I mean, where it's like, Okay, this is how it works now and now like you've just sorry, you know. Like it's the same thing with like student loan debts, where it's like people are people are like it's not that people don't like I feel like people holistically would be like, yeah, I don't want to pay for fucking student loans, but because I pay for student loans, why shouldn't you know what I mean. I think it's that kind of a thing.
Speaker 4: Is I think it's so so much more macro than like, I think the vast, vast majority of people are stupid. The people that are controlling to change are stupid too. So is this a bunch of idiots running around?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: But I think it's so it's so far back the problem that like the people that would change it are too stupid themselves to change it. I think they're like people that are like a select like maybe like eight people in a room that are like, oh, yeah, we're doing this on purpose, but the people and everyone below has no clue that it's like doing it on purpose.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just think there's like no focus really, and also things change so frequently, but also so little changes. I think, like, okay, fix that.
Speaker 4: Though. I think all those things are approachable and understand.
Speaker 2: Like right, but they take time, and nobody has patience anymore. I like people are people, Like people are already like inflation is high under Biden, so like what the we need Trump back? And it's like the inflation was high because of COVID everywhere, and we're actually doing better than most people, like most countries that every single country on the face like, but people, people are in patient. They're like, why isn't it amazing? It's like because it takes time to do that. Like it's it's it's with Obama. Obama, like people were like, man, things are really great on like Obama had like such a good economy and then like and then people were like, we're having a good time, but like, I don't like it. It's not it's not we're not in space yet. Let's throw let's throw somebody else in. And then Trump goes in and like spends like crazy and then focks everything up. I don't know, and it's it's whatever.
Speaker 4: It's really it's really an idea of people just being really really really horribly informed.
Speaker 2: Horribly informed, lazy, and impatient. And it's like a it's like a massive.
Speaker 4: Is an eating itself through its own asshole.
Speaker 2: It's a snape. It's a snape. It's a snake snorting its own dick.
Speaker 4: It's like, what's I don't know, man, you could I I don't understand in this world anymore? Like how you could? You? Like? I conservadismm by its by its nature, is stupid.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry people that are conservative. I have respect for some of your policies when it comes to uh, probably actually nothing, but like I just don't understand how you could think that.
Speaker 2: I respect, I respect what they think happens, but like I just don't think it actually happened. Like I too would be like I to look around and be like, what the fuck? Where are my taxes going? Fucked? Like why the fun should I be? Like?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 2: I like, I get that, but then like my response, I guess my response to it isn't so much that I'm paying so much and I'm getting nothing. I don't want to pay anymore. My thing is like, well, I'm paying so much already, let me get something out of it. And that's kind of my perspective of like health care and stuff, where it's just like if I'm gonna get reamed anyway, at least let me like take the burden off my shoulders of being able to be like I'm gonna go to the doctor, you know, and not worry about what that's going to do to me, you know what I mean, at the very least, like that would be worth the amount that I get reamed. I don't know every.
Speaker 4: Fucking I can. I can say that the vast word of people that are are conservatives tend to feign this this, uh, this this belief in like Christianity and like loving God and stuff like that, and that's always confused me and for me, it's like for you to for you to be a person that like that, like has all this this love for the uh your your you're almighty being, you know so little about what it is to be of that religion, you know, like the fundamental nature of like Christian people, like for the whole abortion thing right for me, right, it is literally the idea of God understanding that you are not meant to judge others. Even in this book that's that's clearly fake and modified a billion and a half time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we I don't want to get into this.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: It's it's just like these guys, these people are are fucking morons. They're just like it's I hate to be so crass and callous because I have relatives that are conservative, and I have a few friends that have some conservative values, but they definitely wouldn't throw their head into that. I think it's just like you have to be actually a sniveling retard under a bridge. We gotta be, you gotta be, you gotta be as stupid as SpongeBob is. Fucking creative. You know, you gotta be a fucking complete I don't know, and I'm not. Usually this is Derek saying this, That's why it's the one that says this. But for me, it's at the point now where you are just you're outwardly choosing to do worse by the world by not objectively paying attention to what you see.
Speaker 2: I guess the thing that I don't really understand is just like.
Speaker 4: With the Democrats, about things all you want, but when it comes to people's people's existence, choosing not to is choosing to just harm them is evil at this moment. You know, I can't. I can't just be like I'm fine with this or whatever. I disagree because we've done that so much and then the problems that we have have existed because of that. Yeah, yeah, no, I know I think that where I can't. I can't be a person that's like ah whatever anymore. It's gotta be like you know, you're you suck, you suck, go to moon.
Speaker 2: I guess the thing that sucks is that like that doesn't reach them, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Oh no, because we don't because we were always.
Speaker 2: Like you're not you're not gonna be like, oh you suck, and then the person's gonna be like, oh, you're right. You know.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's about reaching them anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think people can be reached, though I think I think it's just like I think no effort is being made because so many of them are crazy. But like, I think there are people who are just like there because they just happen to be born there or just there because it's their surroundings. I think most people can if if if that person can turn that many people away from the KK, well that's then like I feel like it's worse, right, It's not, it's a KK not worse than what happened?
Speaker 4: Is this? Feel like, well what happened?
Speaker 2: Is this?
Speaker 4: Right? Those are people that are that don't have the information informed to them. No, no, no person that.
Speaker 2: Is right, But they just need to be informed what I'm saying, But you.
Speaker 4: Can inform me people because you try to inform them and then they combat you.
Speaker 2: Well then you just have to combat them with Really I understand what you're saying. Like I've watched I've watched the Destiny debates. I see I see people just don't.
Speaker 4: Pay that in my heart I believe and this is me being hyperbolog a post in my real heart, right like in my spirit, I think that you can when you tell people facts, truthfully facts, they will experience the truth eventually and they'll be like, I'm kind of wrong. Yeah, but my my anger is just like I'm done trying to do that for you. You should do it yourself. Yeah, there's no reason why someone like I was born into a pretty decently good standing family where if I would have stayed in New York, I wouldn't have had to worry about any of these problems, you know. Yeah, and how can I see that? How can my grandma, who fundamentally all these things should be on her side, but she's like, no, that's insane. People should have the rights, you know, these are no legous to the same things that were happening for civil rights. It literally is the same like drawing points right, We're like, I don't want to call this person a person. It's like, do you understand how you sound? Do you get yourself?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I'm done. I'm done. I'm st let's stop, let's just let's let's go on. Let's go on.
Speaker 2: The next question, I don't think there are questions period.
Speaker 4: I think that's it. Our our patron went blank. It went blank, and now we quit the show. The shows over. Keep send us your money, though, Russ, We'll come and find you.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Just insulted them. There's like a religious son the always like fuck, you give me your money.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, man.
Speaker 2: I get it, Like I understand the frustration is there for sure.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, I can't. I can't do that anymore. I hold religious beliefs still, some of them, I think the Uh. I try to focus on the things that were good that I was taught in religion. Uh, should people kindly, you know, understanding that the world is bigger than yourself, which is crazy because none of them act like that most of most part.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's like it's a lesson that's lost a little.
Speaker 4: You gotta you gotta really figure out where you stand at the end of an end of things, you know, Papa Jesus. If Trump wins with that'll be lit. I think it'll be funny.
Speaker 2: Look, man, the way I'm looking at it is like I I would prefer Kama to win for obviously, I just want to be done with Trump. Really, I'm just kind of tired on board of it, Like at the very least, get at another Republican in here so we have like new material, but like the whole like what are we doing? Like I get it, like it's I get it. It's it's the same thing over and over again. I'm tired. I'm bored.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: It would be cool to have just like either a normal Republican party again or at least if you're gonna get if you're gonna get somebody else, just get somebody else, just do somebody else, and just a new like refresh, just bring us back to it, like let's just like it feels like Dragon Ball super where it's's like oh it's Freeze again, all right, but.
Speaker 4: It's not even fun then if he's a turning black and saying the end worth.
Speaker 2: Way, look Freezes, look Freeze is a good villain, right, it's a good villain entertaining, but there are other ones, but like, come on, like I'm over it, like I like I the best days are behind him, you know what I mean. You're not gonna you're not gonna have You're not going to have like you're not gonna have a He will not divide his moment again, you know what I mean, Like with with that stupid fucking camera, you're not gonna like it's the jokes around him are just like it's it's it's all old stuff.
Speaker 4: It's this is not funny anymore. It's just alarming.
Speaker 2: You know. It turns like, oh, this is like it's just tried, it's played out. Like I'm bored, and I would like I would like new people. So like for me, it's just like if Kamalo Win's like, hopefully that's the end of him. Hopefully he fucking has a heart attack and dies, and then we don't have to deal with this shit anymore and we'll have a new set of fucking crazy people to deal with, and that I would much prefer that. But if not, then you know, fuck, I get material. I went either way. I feel bad for the people who.
Speaker 4: Don't, but like, yeah, unfortunately, well fortunately we'll be fine and other people will be suffering.
Speaker 2: And that sucks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it really sucks. Fucking on niggas up.
Speaker 2: Papa Jesus wrote in he says, hello, uh are we're recording tomorrow too?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: We should try to get what day is it today? Tuesday? Row so we try to pump this one. I'll see if I can get there to just like throw this one out real quick, just so we'll have like a pre and post election because we're this is on election day, you know what I mean. So the next day tomorrow, we'll know or at least we'll have an idea of what's going what's going to happen. That'll be fun. Papa Jesus rode in. We'll just do this one and then we'll.
Speaker 4: Playing Cardigo, which will be hilarious in the middle of people playing Japanese cards like yeah fuck yeah, yeah, like oh nice yeah.
Speaker 2: Personally like yeah. My prediction is I think I think Alma's gonna win by quite like by by a margin that I think it's not. I don't think she's gonna it's gonna be a landslide or anything. But I think it's going to surprise maga people because I think maga people really think that, like yeah, they're just like I really think that they don't have a concept of how many people are just how many people exist outside of the Internet who are just really tired of this. I think it's what dude. I think it's why Joe Biden won you know, it's like Joe Biden's so uncharismatic, it's crazy, and he won because it's just people were just like, yo, I'm fucking over it, dude.
Speaker 4: I hope, man, I hope. I think the entire world I.
Speaker 2: Think it will shake up that way. If not, that's fine. It is what it is. I'll just make I have a lot of videos. I think that it'll be fun. The conservative part of the country has gotten more conservative. I think that's happened in certain aspects. Yeah, I think that a lot of I think he a few steps he made with these uh. I will say that Puerto Rico joke fucked him up.
Speaker 4: Master joke didn't help.
Speaker 2: It's like I saw that on my family Twitter, and it's just like, yeah, I know for a fact you had some of these people before this, and like, I don't know, man, that's that's Seeing that in real time was pretty wild.
Speaker 4: The Puerto Ricans in my family are all like they were, like, we've The thing about me is that what sucks for my family is that the Puerto Ricans in my family are from New York and New Yorkers can't stand him. Yeah, York City people hate him. He can't do business there anymore, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know. I don't know about that.
Speaker 4: I know, and I know like Atlantic City, he can't go there, he can't do business anymore. Yeah, he's exempt. But also things you just can't do, and they're like, yeah, this guy sucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah anyway, Papa Jesus rode his hello again, you handsome homoombres. If you could physically change your co host bodies in any way to annoy or inconvenience, then what would you do? Person? I think would hilarious. If Chris was slightly shorter, but had I dick that was seven inches soft? What suck? That's not a good that's not that's not good. That's not good. Uh, that's such That would actually really damage me, that.
Speaker 4: Debilitating because you would show that to a woman. They'd be like no, yeah, because that happened. They're like, oh no, I'm not I'm not a porn star. Don't get that out of here.
Speaker 2: I would yeah, all right. Or if Derek had skinny legs but an even bigger ass, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Derek's ass is so big he's like Junted Foe in a seat. Yeah, he's about the fall all the whole time. That is crazy. I would make Chris really tall, and I'd fuck up all your wardrobe.
Speaker 2: That really like big and tall tall.
Speaker 4: You'd be like you'd be like my frame and like a little tall.
Speaker 2: Like so tall that I would not only would I not have any use for my current clothes, but I couldn't reliably just go to H and M right now, like I would have to go to like a like a tailor to get shit done, like.
Speaker 4: You'd have to. You'd have to effectively in your home be naked and so clothes got delivered to your house. Guys, I can't record. I can't wear anything in here.
Speaker 2: We wear like towels. I guess you have to.
Speaker 4: Record in a towel. No, you're tall, might be too small too. You have towels near your side.
Speaker 2: Big and tall towels. That would suck. I would hate to honestly, I would hate to be taller than I am right now, or shorter than I am right now, like I feel like i'm so actively, I'm so adept at this frame.
Speaker 4: Wal you'd hit things with your shoulders. You wouldn't know you have a giant friend. You would just it would just ruin your life.
Speaker 2: It would be like glogging into destiny and my load out is completely different and you're just like fuck like or just like my build as fucked. I'm just like, god damn it. I had like a save. I was so I got into such a flow with this, and now I'm like, I'm definitely gonna be hitting my head on things.
Speaker 4: I would you know, since that thing, if you make me like smaller than Lily, I would take me and it scaled me down like size and everything. I was like, I'm like as short as Lily is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I would. I would make it so you would no matter what you did, you'd always lose a little bit of weight, but it would only be here, and so your face would still be the same, your arms would still be the same, and your legs would still be the same, but your torso would shrink.
Speaker 4: I would just have like I would have abs in the same exact face. I don't like this, what's the point of this.
Speaker 2: You would look really wrong, like like you would look like you know this match games and Derek, I think, uh, well, first of all, Derek, I would make white. I would make I would make Derek white. Immediately.
Speaker 4: I think that would bother him way more than well, no, it probably bothered me more, but they would a lot.
Speaker 2: The thing I think about him is that he would get in trouble because he did. He says the end word more than you do. Somehow, he does. Yes, yeah, yes he does. I've noticed it because I remember I had to edit, and I remember I had like a little counter on the side to entertain myself while I was at it. I never put it in the video because that's more editing.
Speaker 4: Fuck you.
Speaker 2: But like, but like I remember, like he so he says it a lot, but like I also feel like it would it would really conflict with him because he is so like he's so metal oriented that like I wonder if, like he I feel like he would have a crisis of identity where it's like I really could just like I really could just throw myself into this other aspect of my personality and like betray that half of me.
Speaker 4: You know, turning someone a different raise is so stupid but also so fucking horrible at the same time. What do you mean, Because it's like it's if like if I just turned you into a fucking black man, your life would change and you would know you would know the changes that are in bound too, and you'd be like, this is gonna suck. Yeah, I sense a humor can't be the same way it is. Well, it can't. I don't know, Chris, it can't. You can?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 4: Especially your in the way the way I know you. You can't be like that anymore.
Speaker 2: What do you mean? Why not? Because you're very.
Speaker 4: Apathetic on the surface, and that would be really fucking bad as a black person.
Speaker 2: Yes, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: Because you'd like make a joke about something and then you'd be like, oh, man, is that destructive that made this joke?
Speaker 2: Like, no, I think I think I can finally, I can finally, I have so many tweets in my drafts and I can finally tweet.
Speaker 4: You'd be able to tweet tweets out right, yeah, and then you'd be like, Oh, it wasn't worth it. You're like get in the golden ticket and being like, oh, I got a gobstop or that's it, I got a candy that just doesn't go away.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I think I can. I'd make the most out of it.
Speaker 4: You make the most out of it, you have to.
Speaker 2: You know, I'd make the most out of it. I have so many like even just like yesterday, like in a batwash, I tweeted a nicer version of it today or like last night or whatever. But like the first thing that I the first thing that I wrote out in my Twitter and put in my dress is like this and word's gay.
Speaker 4: I would if I was. If I was gay, I would tweet that words so much should be crazy.
Speaker 2: I thought about going on a date with a guy just so I could say it.
Speaker 4: That's you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have like.
Speaker 4: Shows that shows how terrible we are, like we're like we're terrible people, Like we're like we're filth. We're filth, we're scums that like to think, like I want to say this, words so bad that I will betray myself. Yeah whatever, Yeah, that's insane.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't care.
Speaker 4: That's insane.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know myself. I don't want myself nothing. You see.
Speaker 4: That's even more insane that that files back into it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It was like for a joke, I will go and I'll say something really terrible just to get the shits and giggles. Yeah, and that's bad. We're also addicted to making ourselves laugh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is a problem. It's a really bad problem. It's a it's a problem to the point where like I remember getting into accidental arguments because I didn't realize that they believed like that they I've been in argument with people where they thought I was like actually saying the things I was saying, which is a dumb sentence, I understand, But like I say things to amuse myself and only to amuse myself, and I get in trouble for it sometimes just because like people start to believe, Like I remember I was at a party. I was at a party recently. I was at a birthday party for a friend of a friend of ours, a comedian friend, and she was like, I saw Bella there. He was like, oh, Bella is Like I'm thinking, I usually like gravitate towards the people I know at parties, and they're just like I don't know these people. I let people like approach and like kind of that's how I meet people. It's like I'm talking with somebody else, somebody either approaches me or them and then like you know what I mean, that's how then and then the circle grows or whatever. But I was there, and the person whose birthday was just like, oh, how do you guys know each other? To to uh to Bella and me, and I said, oh, we went to pre immediately without thinking about it, like we went to preschool together. I immediately said. I was like, we would like without even a second fucking thought that's not true at all, Like, but she said like, oh, yeah, I went to preachers together. And then Bella was like yeah, cause she felt like she got roped into it and then at least she would And the girl whose birth party was he was like, wait, I thought you were East Coast and it's like, yeah, I was there for like and it became like a whole snowboar, a snowball, and.
Speaker 4: Now this person's wrapped into it. Yeah, she just doesn't want to be a part of it. Like you could have.
Speaker 2: Just told she was drunk too. She was drug too, so it's like stressed. So she was like so she was like and I was like I was clearly stressing her around because she thought everything that she knew about like both of us were like wrong somehow. But it was just such an impulse. It helps me feel comfortable because I'm just like improvising, So you're taking other people's comfortability for yourself. You're selfish. You're selfish. I just I like to improve with people, and I think people like the people that know me enough know that I do that, so like I'm just used to doing it. So with strangers who don't know and think I'm just earnestly telling them stories about my life, like it's it's.
Speaker 4: Just find out you're lying, Like what the fuck's wrong with this guy? We meet?
Speaker 2: We to be fair, I saw it falling. I saw it like snowballing into this crazy and I would say, no, no, no, we like we just met on online. We didn't go to Like I I squashed it quicker than I would have in the past. In the past, I would have just let that linger until the next time I saw them. You know what I mean, Because it's like.
Speaker 4: That from you learn that from Zach.
Speaker 2: I learned that from Zach and my dad to be honest with you, Like my dad would do that. My dad used to pretend normally I would care about this, get him getting canceled, but like he's retired, so like he's safe, but like to embarrass me. He would like if it was just me and him at like Walmart. He would pretend to be special needs if I was getting on his nerves, like if I was bothering him, or like if I was being annoying, he would immediately like slip into like retard speak and like pretend to be like a nuisance to make a problem for me. This is my father.
Speaker 4: Is your sister like that too? Is a genetic is I don't know if.
Speaker 2: Are you are you?
Speaker 4: Are you friends with your sister?
Speaker 2: I think so yeah, like not not to like not to a degree that I am with like you guys, I guess, or like Jalen, because I don't see them that all.
Speaker 4: I'm not friends with my I'm friends with.
Speaker 2: I would say I'm pretty friendly with my sister.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love her. We're very cordial, but I'm not friends with hers. Like I can't like, I can't be myself in front of my sister, dude, because she'll be like, are you insane?
Speaker 2: It would I wouldn't be myself to this degree, but I would be more myself than you would expect.
Speaker 4: I guess I can't hear myself. I can't I hate you by someone with my grandma. My grandmother was like if my grandmother knew what I was, she would have had to be exercised.
Speaker 2: I would never have them listen. I would never have them listen to my podcast, and I would never want them to. But it wouldn't It would just be less. I guess the stuff I would say it would be less like sexual. I guess it would be less that it would be less vulgar in that way, but it would still be the same type of stuff. Like I remember like tumbling down the stairs backwards once in my house when my sister was living with us because she was like living with us for like a brief period of time before she got her own place, and I felt like my knee I dis okay to my knee running up the stairs because I was like, for some reason, I was like, let me see how many stairs I can skip, you know what I mean. It's one of those just to entertain myself walking up the stairs. And then like I popped. I remember like stretching in a weird way, and I was like that feels weird, and then popped out and then I fell backwards down the stairs. I was like, ah. And then my sister walks into the hallway, turns around and I'm just like sitting there holding my knee like fuck, and she goes, are you lying? Is this a bit I have never by the way, I have never done a bit like that. I have never pranked her. She used to trip me. She's like triped me, like down thet she used to trip me down the stairs. Yes, she's like fifteen years older. She's like almost fifty. I think it's crazy, but like it's weird, Like my relationship with my sister's weird because she is like my aunt kind of because her siblings are like my siblings, but she is also very much my sister.
Speaker 4: It's the same thing with me my niece. I spoke to my niece a few days ago and she's twenty four now, which is fucking insane to think about because like obviously, toy, I haven't spoken to her in quite a bit. But like there's still the babies in your mind, you know, they're so like, oh, this is my little my little niece, you know, like a baby in my brain. Yeah, and then hearing seeing her like oh yeah, like I'm I'm going to grad school next year, like I'm trying to find my own place, and I'm like what, yeah, what is this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my man, he says, a baby already, So like.
Speaker 4: What it's I'm just it's just fucking freaky to me, it's freaky what's happening. And just having talked to her, I'm friends with her. She's my fucking friend. Like I laugh for I send her fucked up jokes that I send you guys to her. I would never It's like Uncle Kingston, I'm at work, Like if I open this randomly at work because my friend Ben one time he opened one of the memes, I said to him he should never word blared out and he was just like no.
Speaker 2: At work at work, He's like no.
Speaker 4: But she's like Kingston, I can't open these around people like is this? And I can laugh at it privately, but like I'm like a studious person, I can't. You can't bring this to me right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: This is like at home when we're like Thanksgiving, we're all laugh as something like that. But other than that, you can't do that. And I think it's insane because for us, we haven't had the thing to make us like grow up yet, so we're still just jackass it.
Speaker 2: Yeah anyway, which is dope. Yeah, we're gonna read Uh, we're gonna read our twenty five dollars patrons. Now. By the way, I don't think I mentioned this on the last episode, but since she came up, my sister so there we have a family kind of thing going on. Her husband has pancratic cancer. I have like a gofund me up. It reached the goal already, which is insane. Like I shared it like one night, and it's just like everybody, A lot of internet friends shared it just in weighing. Other people really appreciate it. The link still up if you want to support that would be That would mean a lot to my family. It is at uh it is. I don't remember the link exactly, but if you go to my Twitter Chris R. Gunn like my shadow band one unfortunately, uh, it's the pin tweet. So you can go over there and toss a buck if you want. We would appreciate it. She's very appreciative that it hit the goal already. But you know that shit is it doesn't get cheaper, you know what I mean. There's definitely good. There's definitely not gonna be like money left over for cancer stuff.
Speaker 4: It's very good that they caught it so early though. Thank goodness, they caught it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 4: You know. I hopes that's it.
Speaker 2: I hopes yes. Uh, let's go. Let's count me down.
Speaker 4: Three two one.
Speaker 2: Flexing being a Day one listener like a Destiny veteran flex is playing the D one Beta when sharing a bad opinion. I listened, man, I played the Alpha. I played the D one Alpha dude in Joe's basement. I remember it was fucking that was fucking exciting, man. Dude.
Speaker 4: Playing guest play Destiny is being confused at first, like what is going there?
Speaker 2: Orts huh dude? When I was I'm playing obviously, I'm playing Black Ops six right now, and there's like the zombies mode, right I haven't played Call of Duty Zombies since literally World at War. It is jarring as fuck. Now It's like Borderlands and you're like, huh, this it's awesome. It's like really fucking cool, but also like, huh, what the fuck did they do? But this is like, no, no, shade, it's really cool what they've done to it. Like I'm actually like really into it. Me and Lyle and and Kyle were playing last night. It was really fun, but like also like what the this is? This would have given me a heart attack if I had never say it's like, what the fuck? This is not what I remember? But yeah, Destiny one Wasson must have been mega confusing. I mean Destiny two is confusing if you don't know it. So, uh, what the fuck is that? George Caciopo be like fondle my sack boy, Darth Beaner welcome terrifying? What do you think about that? Derek? Fucking good? Nice comedy comedy shorts athis as Shaggy and his little companion Roofy. Do uh you ever listen to metal leave him alone? What do you mean you don't like puppet Derek? Or you have a white wife, Derek? What do you think about when you thinking about UFC? So petty?
Speaker 4: It is so petty because we have episodes without you. We don't make fun of you in the episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I don't know.
Speaker 4: There's something funny the idea of it being like right there and he's not there. It's funny that we should all pa commissioned.
Speaker 2: By the way, you're free to do that. I never like, there's no rule of that.
Speaker 4: Said like silly, like we're not gonna do that. That's not nice and You're.
Speaker 2: Like, no, I'm Derek, I'm murdy worry. I have I have, I have gauges because I put my dick in my Alright, let's the citister fun of of Jeff Bezos eating it iguana surreal We played the Hammer game again? Yeah, he's dead as fuck? Uh? Hey, Genie, I wish that every single pubic hair on planet Earth turns into his. Uh solifuge.
Speaker 4: That's insane.
Speaker 2: I know that. What do you think about that, Derek? What do you think about that?
Speaker 4: Derek?
Speaker 2: Religion's Religion's dumb.
Speaker 4: What makes it worse is that you and I what we do is make fun of people. Yeah, that's all we do in tandom. Lily is like a hat with Chris is here because all you guys do is make fun of me. And I'm like, don't be so easy to make fun of Lily?
Speaker 2: What the she she shoots at me more than anything.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, of course, because you've made fun of her. Now she's schooled.
Speaker 2: Well, tough, tough shit. Uh hey U what is it? Hey? Genie? Okay, Okay, Slee's Merchant, Joe Biden's birthday cake, burning the White House down?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: There will become starring Daniel gay penis so fucking that's dumb. Sweeney is just Chris and his bizar reform crumplings. Sweeney uses knitting wool to floss.
Speaker 4: Why are you guys attacking me?
Speaker 2: That is crazy, That is just not nice.
Speaker 4: My wife is white Sweeney Sweeney using uh Jesus Christ in a row?
Speaker 2: Sweety is sweety using the microphone cord to floss the gap between his teeth. You guys got a chill man, all right, guys, I get it all right. You can stopped something in front of my brother this way.
Speaker 4: This mean fun of my brother.
Speaker 2: My brother, it's so stupid. Fifty five hour energy wait, oh, five five hour energies in a row? Fifty five hour it's crazy. That is insane. Do you think at certain point you wouldn't been asleep anymore? Yo?
Speaker 8: That reminds me of a metal bad.
Speaker 4: Is my favorite man on the lips. They're really good, man, They have really guitar.
Speaker 2: Five five hour energies in a row. Unlock the gay Domination. Fought of the Dead, called j Gay called j Gay wentworth eight seven seven dick. Now after the recent Superman vs. Sweeney's no longer ran on most topics. If Young Metro didn't trust you, he gonna rape you. Allegedly, Chris and Sween have the patients of Saintsman are going to be with Derek marrowind is the second best Western RPG. Please play. I don't know, man, it's so old now, It's look, it's hard to play those games, uh cootors is. I somehow managed to enjoy it, But like, I can't imagine that it's going to be the case for most people.
Speaker 4: I think about culturs that, like, the Star Wars world is really cool outside of the Skywalker bullshit. Yeah, Like, as soon as you remove the Skywalker bullshit, you realize how much is going on.
Speaker 2: I think the Skywalkers is cool. Yeah, I think the Skywalker stuff is probably the lamest part of it, to be honest, I mean not maybe not the lamest, it's the least. It's one of the more less interesting parts of it to me.
Speaker 4: Like, I think Jedi are cool, but the fact that there's this main character is like, h lame.
Speaker 2: I'm actually so much more interested in the sci fi parts of it, Like, like the Jedi, I get it.
Speaker 4: There's some there's some fucking weird shit in that universe.
Speaker 2: Man, what the expanded Universe that they uncanonize.
Speaker 4: I get why they did it. It was it was it went on too long, you know. Yeah, they had like forty five years of like just shit, they would just write it.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about the fact that, like people like with those stories, like, does it bother you that those are uncanonized? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Bothers with me because there's a few moments where I think they're like awesome, Like I think sith vaide I'm not sith Luke is insanely cool idea. Uh huh, the idea of Lucas that they all have the tendency towards the dark side.
Speaker 2: That happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's actually Palpatine's apprentice because Palpatine comes back in the other series later on because the whole time, during the clone stuff, that's what he's trying to just trying to clone a Jedi. He was like, I'm trying to clone my body. I'm old right now. When I was younger, I would have been able to dog walk anyone here. So he clones himself, he comes back, Luke fights him, Luke gets ainally assassinated pretty much, and then he's like, you'll be my You'll be my set. I got you, I'll do better than what you did with your father, And Lucas like, I'm gonna go under, Like I have to go under colors. If I'm not with him, they'll pull him back. He's gonna do funck shit. So he goes and becomes the Apprentice and he starts tweaking. He starts like, oh shit, like maybe there is a thing to this dark side shit because I can make different, like make a change. He starts like doing fucks yeah, And I think that's a cool idea. These are all a bunch of cool ideas that they had.
Speaker 2: But the problem is, I guess I guess what I'm saying is like does it does it bother you in a in a deep sense that they're not cannon despite the fact that you've already read them and they're still stories that.
Speaker 4: You've attached yourself, They're still there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's kind of hot because I think about like Haylo sometimes and I'm like, I want them to cannonize all of this stuff, Like this is entire all the Foregunner mystery stuff being revealed, is like I can get rid of.
Speaker 4: That, you know, all of the stuff I love about Star Wars with the Spider Man, all those things they're still around.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, Lily just walked in.
Speaker 4: The chair, moves back and then moves forward. I would scream and jump out your window.
Speaker 2: It's great. I'm not tall enough to take it. I scream.
Speaker 4: I would scream and jump out the fucking window.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you can see ghosts, Lily, how are you doing? Do it? Go ahead? They just stop.
Speaker 4: They just take the step to doing it. We didn't it to your own people. Go ahead?
Speaker 2: Please? What I mean? What do you mean?
Speaker 4: I was?
Speaker 2: I was listening her, you were? You just ignored her.
Speaker 4: I'll go back. Oh yeah, Kingston, please clean the bathroom.
Speaker 2: I asked you three times.
Speaker 4: I've asked you tres trish time au traves again.
Speaker 2: Please hurry up and do it? All right? My family's from Mexico. Interesting, where's that?
Speaker 4: It's below America?
Speaker 2: Great? But below all right? Jeez?
Speaker 4: Where that'll be a guest again? You got to have a podcast?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she is right, names all right? Going to do hens ship to loose the Vatican Church's anime girl mascot? Is that real? I saw that going around. I don't know what that I don't know how real that was though I wouldn't surprise me anymore. We're living in such a fucking joke clown world. Blair White canonically banging me please, Hannibal elector politely asking to suck your dick.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: I voted for Andrew Tait and no one can stop me. Will Graham pissing in Hannibal's mouth and giving him a piss caake. Gay Leno dressing up is Jay Leno for Halloween Death the Jack the World's Fastest Maori. I'm still gonna say, uh, asking fifteen questions in the hope that one is answered maybe one day. That's probably why there's so many fucking questions. It's just it's just five people asking two hundred of them. Extra amo idea rank? Oh, I rank every hot female? Extra and Spider Man two are there? That are there? What do you? Oh like? Wait? Extra extra implies movie? So like the like the film that many hot ones? Yeah? Like what I remember Spider Man three? Wait is this Spider where he swings over in the Oh? No, maybe this too. I can't remember which shots from, but like the where spideral strings over and it's just like a camera underneath these these two women. Yeah, I remember that, but I don't. I don't remember it being particularly particularly hot in that movie.
Speaker 4: I guess I never thought Kirsten Dunt was hot. Ever, I never thought it was hot. I think What's your Name? Is attractive. The girl from the Blind, the Red he's the redhead in real life, but she's in three but.
Speaker 2: Here, no, she plays she plays when Yeah, oh is that? That's not Brett Larson is Dallas Howard Brancetus Howard. Yeah, he's attractive, but yeah, I don't, I mean, I don't. I don't think those movies were particularly like. I don't think that was the point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: The point except for her literally, yeah, I think they're supposed to. Yeah, she's literally a model. Yeah in the movie. That's the only one that like say, like them anyway, Big Meat, he stinks my human taxid ermy flashlight and dildo business will pop off, trust me. Andy, the man who's Handy's on our at but not his dandy dragon age. But the canari are all talk like stallone. I'm not buying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not buying every now. I'm not really a minimal I don't really fit within the society. Society's gender roles. They're stupid, which Kingston the person Nearyting does really agree. They are very retarded.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. It's so fucking that's layered. Why is Kingston insecure about his teeth and not because his eyes blink out of time with each other? Don't be so crazy? Is that really? Look at it? I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Stop stop, I don't want to talk about that.
Speaker 2: We haven't. I guess we have the recording. I've always wanted to be able to do that on purpose, but it's so hard.
Speaker 4: Like one of my eyes twitches a lot.
Speaker 2: I just end up looking like I'm winking because like my I can't. I can't. I can't close one eye without like forcing my entire face to change.
Speaker 4: You don't be backing blink really fast?
Speaker 2: It's like, how do you do that? I've never met anybody who could do that really, not that I've noticed anyway, so fast I can't see darkness. Uh, that's so fucked up, Heath Smoker, There's no way that's true. Though. By the way, if I would have noticed it and picked you apart for it before already, Oh thanks, that's like how like people. I don't know if anybody notices, but like I'm short. You know what I mean? Oh really, it took a while for people to just notice. Maybe online online, Yeah, because I look lanky, you look like independently, if I'm on a in a frame by myself, I look like a lanky person. A lanky person.
Speaker 4: Does that work?
Speaker 2: It means you can scale me the funk up, no matter what I think scaling im. I did a scale up of you on my brain and I just extended your neck. I thought, I was like, that's insane. If you scaled me up, like my body would look normal for a while, my head would be hilariously large. It'd be jarring. That'd be a jarring. If you just scaled like the body up, like dragged the top right thing and photoshop, it would be really like my body would look fine for a while, but like my head would be immediately too big. Heath Smoker is off to Vegas Gids. What if you tube existed during slavery? With every slavery channel's question mark, Yes, the weed, the weed of Olympus Coward, the couragely dog. I like that one. Evil Chris Raygun loves cat Black.
Speaker 4: I mean courage is a kind of hit.
Speaker 2: He is kind of courageous. Yeah, he like so, so it would wouldn't that just be the show.
Speaker 4: Because they hit his name would just be coward now that's it. Yeah, oh coward and actually be a coward.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He wouldn't help them. He would run away. Every episode would be him fleeing the scene the second something.
Speaker 4: Know it, it'd be him attempting'll be brave and run away.
Speaker 2: It would be him waking up calmly in the morning and running away before like the freak comes to the door, like before the lightning strikes are before like a fucking ghost shows up. He would just abandon because he just is so anxious.
Speaker 4: They're so obviously have to stay there. Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: They're they're in the middle of nowhere as elders. Yeah, where are their children? Fucking no way they had any Muriel can't be fertile, No possible infertile murredal uh. And in my hour of darkness he is jerking right in front of me taking loads of his cum. Let it pre and it cuts off Kevin Durant's feet. The South is the best region of hip hop by far. Relinquishy contents of y pockets bread or thou shall shove a man up, mister pants. Y'all played the new Destiny dungeon. No, I haven't played Destiny.
Speaker 4: In a while. I'm behind behind. I think I'm done with it though. Yeah, I'm just satisfying a game. I'll see.
Speaker 2: I'm looking forward to Marathon. I've heard good things about it. I haven't played any attraction shooters really, and I think bungeee, Like, if Bungie does it, I'll go, I'll go try it generally, because like they I didn't really like first person shooters really until Halo. I didn't really like looter shooters until like Borderlands was okay, But like Destiny really like cemented that shit for me for like MMOs and Luda shooters, so I think they can do the same for I think they could do the same for extraction shooters. I just don't really know that much about them. Word you all play, say yeah, okay. A beverage of sorts. God damn it can't escape this shit. Cardboard Pie, the not Alloyd's Eldritch naut A Lussi by Curious George. You dare bring light into my layer? You must die. Jolly Old Dipshit, Chris's favorite band, guy's whitest What guys whitenest whitest my ass? I don't know. I feel like I should understand it, but I don't.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Niggy with the skibbity rizzy. Uh, that story where you had to tell a friend that story you had uh to tell a friend that trespassing was dangerous sounded smokey coated. Uh, showing someone from nineteen forties, showing someone from nineteen forty, Piper Parry getting ruined by a pair by a pack of big dick devians. They would probably lose their mind like modern porn would wreck somebody in the forties.
Speaker 4: Modern porn would would make them create a time machine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they would figure it out.
Speaker 4: But we have to go there. We have to go there.
Speaker 2: We have to we have to see this in person.
Speaker 4: We see this happen.
Speaker 2: Man, find out if Kevin Cotton Coals I forgot about this. Find out if Kevin Cotton Coals survives his next bout. In the final issue of Shirtman Versus Pizza Time Hunter, Dubois Hunter, du Gay Bar, shanty Man, piano man, give us your dong. You're the penis man. Give us your dong to nine because we're all in the mood for a big old d and you've got us something that it cuts out. Remember to tug me by my balls, open your jaws and make me wetter. The Gatles, The Beatles were gay? Oh word word no way? Facts rise against is the use for straight men? Uh? Smitchie the Kid, Chris, where's the Halo TV show video? Don't worry you guys are gonna get sick of me in November. I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 4: Don't worry. It's not gonna happen. Don't worry. I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 2: You'll see she pipped, get on my Pippa, clicked the wrong button and sub down it here I'm back, Welcome back, uh Sweeney showers and sneakers. No way, I'm hanging out with a couple of gooners. I'm just here so I don't get killed. British people come then be like, what's all this? Then? Putting? Get in bait, putting, get putting, get in baby formula at Walmart? F Is that what that means?
Speaker 4: Putting?
Speaker 2: Putting? Fen? Why is he right? Right?
Speaker 4: Get mistake? I think is near g right? Yeah, I think probably auto corrected.
Speaker 2: That's just a fucking wild Jesus Christ reading this is a nightmare hold.
Speaker 4: Out like to so my brain helped I'm so just slexing. My brain helped me figure that out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, pull save them fulled out twenty years late and the sloviest way possible call that bitch Afghanistan Christmas? Right, American Dad is pretty funny. Roger's not as annoying as you said. Yeah, I don't know. I mean to be fair, Like, my barometer for American Dad episodes is from like literally twenty eleven, so that's what I'm remembering. But I've seen clips of it recently that I'm like, this looks kind of funny. Like, I don't know, but I don't even know where I would see that show. It's not Hulu, right, I guess that's someone I don't have, so I.
Speaker 4: Don't want to have Hulu. My girlfriend loves it. She's like I love rom Comms, and I'm like, Hulu sucks.
Speaker 2: She's got a lot of animation though, I think, hey, Arnold's on there and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just know I'm not watching Yard anymore. I watching on it with my friend.
Speaker 2: Harold is really good, Like Hannad is just like a damn good show. Honestly, I'll watched him underrated by a lot. I think it wasn't on for a long time. That's why I think people just don't talk about it when it comes to carto because it's just so grounded and so it just doesn't feel like a cartoon do. A lot of people just feel like a show and so like, I don't know, transferrem gremlin, you shmajing Leon Kennedy. That'd be fucking dangerous. A scuba tank filled with fart gas. You would die.
Speaker 4: That's so fun, you.
Speaker 2: Die instantly to They wouldn't even they would be so little time.
Speaker 4: You would have to choose, am I gonna drown? Or am I gonna inhale farts till.
Speaker 2: I die trying? I guess you know there's nobility in drowning. You know, there's a there's a nobility, there's a hero. It's like there's a nobility that's not suffocating and far exactly like between the two. You can't have that written about you, man. I would so much rather see Chris Chris Raymond and drowned. Then Chris Raymond was suffocated on farts until he died and then flo the top and then flowed at the top because he was so full of fucking gas. H Craig the Canadian Uh die monster w NV made me want to ship my fants. It's your boy, Shawn d Serpers Agent two six seven. Fun fact, the human race will not go extinct in your lifetime. I don't think so. That would be dope as fuck, though. Oh, I mean no. I dreamed that Goku was late for Gohan's birthday with no persons. He came inside a condom and gave it to him. Uh three x oh. Letting you know. There's character there's a character named Peterman and a character who is trafficked a comical amount in the same arc of One Piece. I don't know what any of that means, Shared Brown. He's gonna fuck your mom, make your dad trans and eat your pets, slurping, stroke and smoking, joking and Mooticon's going like this eight hundreds eighteen hundreds YouTube be like Civil Wars. The situation Civil war situation is crazy. Hey Sweeney, look up that video of Brad Pitt speaking patois for the movie Meet Joe Black. I've never seen that obi. Won't you blow me? Uh? I beat him off? Suck his penis just to show that I am gay Kremlin de gremlin fifty cent fifty cent blood and my piss chun Ley pulling a Sofia Eusta on my face? Why is the snart tank game retarded at least one ant in the shape of a human, one human ant solid snake voice? Kay, Colonel writing gives really good head? What the fuck did you just say to me? There's no claritys in that which lay five eighty three Pie Brothers Imporium presents Galactic Food Review Vegeta's Galactic Food Review YouTube channel and the last page don doctors and O you wou'd be a good cut in the back of the Booga de beppo. Come about somebody call somebody you You wrote into the fucking into sacred and Colin had to read this name normal with no context.
Speaker 4: Like Colin's voice too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Gade six, Shrek two, I need a quiro. I'm holding onto some penis till the end of the night. It's gotta be long and it's gotta be thick. That's where it cuts out. Pp I got a bussy so tight like catamite. He got a hog so fat like TM. Matt I don't. I don't know what any of that means.
Speaker 4: M mounts a dragon god. I think Kedamite said no no Kenemy and.
Speaker 2: Kennedy got Akeademy. Kadamite got a Kenemede in Dungeons and Dragon Katamistic Lease fucking that's insane. Todd Bowels, Todd Bowles is a pussy. I don't know what that is. Sorry, Sorry, Todd, get fucked. The name is sex gay sex for nice mebe fishy, I three sixty noscope JFK John Strickland. I will in fact be wearing a suit and tie of the super Bowl merk saxty. What if it really was an accident, Remember we're talking about that with A with A.
Speaker 4: I forgot his name.
Speaker 2: It's one of our friends.
Speaker 4: He lives.
Speaker 2: He's one of our friends. I forgot his name. Evan. We don't know an. Evan. The hell are you talking about?
Speaker 4: He was a consecrator for a bit. I forgot his name.
Speaker 2: A Hispanish.
Speaker 4: He came over to your house when everybody came over that one time you were talking about.
Speaker 2: It was it was his spam me oh emitt, Oh that's I saw him at one of our shows recently.
Speaker 4: Oh really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a I got a message him again. He's got a different channel. He's got like a he kind of did a different like, he's got a whole different online. If you're listening, find me. Yeah, hit us up, because like I don't like you were cool. I would like to chill with you again us. Yeah, you always welcome to my home. Yeah, you just don't have gone crazy. I liked you a lot because he did not go crazy. I'm happy to say he's very normal, him and him and vernaculous. For the two people, it was just like, you guys are fucking insane. Thank god, John Strickland. I will I will uh in fact be wearing a suit and tie to the Super Bowl. Marks eighteen eighty nine, Scalped sixty nine. Riley read flesh Lights to resell now that she's quit porn. Did she when a few years ago? Yeah, I mean whatever, so much, so much.
Speaker 4: So much content already we're not. I'm good. I'm good.
Speaker 2: I own it.
Speaker 4: I own because I bought it the first What would take for you to buy a porn? What would take to you like purchase a porn? What do you mean what it takes you to like purchase a porn video like I'm gonna go and I'm gonna purchase this.
Speaker 2: I would just have to be like really curious. I don't think it would take much for me. I honestly don't think it would really, especially because like it have to.
Speaker 4: Be something that I've never seen before for me to even think about, like, oh, buy this.
Speaker 2: At a certain point, like when you're doing really well, you're like, eh, I guess you know. I don't think I've I had porn up premium for a month.
Speaker 4: I feel like I me and my friends to pull together money buy like get a browsers as a conflict two months were in high school, and I'm just like this is too much.
Speaker 2: It's I just found that, like I just don't like high def porn really and that's really all you get with it. So I was just like, ah, I'm fine with the free shit. It was too much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, at sixteen, having unlimited porn.
Speaker 2: Is that it's too much. I've only spent money on porn like it like like twice, and it was it was that. And then somewhat recently in like the last year, to like figure out how OnlyFans worked because I wasn't sure like how people were doing it. I don't really understand like the model because it's very weird. Only fans is strange, and so like you think it's one thing, you think it's like Patreon, but it's not really like it's not it is, but this is exactly why I put like I put like ten dollars in and I was like, let me just like subscribe to like three different people to just see like what they're like, how are they gonna It's just random fucking people, like the first three people that I think I saw. And then so they send you messages, so you subscribe, I guess with like let's say like four bucks or whatever, and then like you get messages, and certain messages have like unlocks, so you paid unlocked, so you get you pay to get access to the messages that you then paid to unline, which I did not realize. I would have just like I would have just been like, oh, hey, fucking welcome, Oh you're here, here's the stuff, which would have been stupid. So it's actually bunny well spent. But I can't imagine. I can't imagine paying paying for porn to jerk off to.
Speaker 4: It feels dubious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. There's just so much. How do you run out? How do you run out of free porn?
Speaker 4: Is the thing?
Speaker 2: Whatever? Avarice Avarice first arch of Keith David presents getting Chris getting mauled by a pack of vicious chihuahuas because he refused to kick them. A pack of them could get me.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 2: I think fourteen hundred chiuawas would get me.
Speaker 4: I think way less it would take.
Speaker 2: But I think I know what I'm saying, is that certainly? Oh it absolutely yes? What do you think? What do you think the maximum amount of chole like the or the minute moment of jaws that would like.
Speaker 4: Be able to really hurt me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe like fifty fifty then actually hurt I guess, so told me.
Speaker 4: But you can hurt me for sure.
Speaker 2: There's like a death of a thousand cuts type situation. I guess first, David, they.
Speaker 4: Just kept going for my throat, like they kept going for the same little bit, like one like dinks me a little bit, another one to try to go there again, and said, keep trying to get me, And I'm like it's breaking through. I feel it now.
Speaker 2: It's not a sting now, Miles Rous's father is actually just the president of the CSA, and Blackface's crazy pre ras spread your cheeks so I can shit in your ass. Blake nine six Radio had nice peen back off Brat Summer's Time for Liam Payne. Fall Red versus Blue had more lore accurate fight scenes than Halo five. It's actually true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it has ridiculous ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, it's actually so real. The last you know field trast textas Ay sided Young Sheldon getting hit by fifty cars took on my ass. Here's Niggy Jizzy formerly known as Nikki Ziggy, sex Boy, sex Box, Sexbox three, Titty, Sexbox one, sex Box Series sex the N word blasting through my speakers because my earbuds weren't connected. Sorry, Miss Jackson. Badly Brave, doctor Gay Etherean, Doctor Gay is new Etherean Brigerian puncher. Nephroim melfis one and running at our list as always, kiing of hap Hazard. Yeah, thank you, guys.
Speaker 4: Don't forget to go go vote, Yeah, go vote.
Speaker 2: It's too late by the time you're hearing this. Oh yeah it'll be it'll yeah. Go commit go commit fraud whatever voters fraud. Don't give docimated voter fraud. I don't have a machete outside of a voting move don't burn, Yeah, and guys don't. I understand it seems silly and it might see like I'm good persecuting it. You cannot wear shit. You cannot wear your fucking hats and shirts, your political hats and shirts in certain places. Like that's actually that is actually a rule you can't. So like I've seen people like other persecutor's like, no, you just can't do it. And you guys are the only people wearing hat.
Speaker 4: That's what I was having a conversation. But I was playing freaking digimon, right, and some guy was like talking about like all the stuff, and it's like this is a public place that we maybe talk about what it's like things are public, but what happens is that there's terms of agreement when you enter a place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's like rules too, Like I think they're stupid too, Like who gives a shit really if you're wearing a fucking hat, But like it's the understand it's the rules, and so like I don't know, man, either follow the rules or don't you know, yeah, or don't be there. So well we'll see you in the next episode. We'll record it very soon. Should be interesting. We'll know at least how the auction is going to shake up, so in the meantime, take care. I'm fucking Gary, I'm so cury up. I love middle of them, guryam Stir. We'll see you next time.