Speaker 1: I'm proud.
Speaker 2: One on one point three KATWB. We are fallon and.
Speaker 3: Could I did?
Speaker 2: I did a couple of things, mom vibes, Okay, I discovered what type of mom I am, because you know there's always like you're an A, you're type A mom, your Type B mom. I'm neither of those. I've discovered what I am. And also I may or may not have flipped off a child now not my.
Speaker 3: Own, Okay, it makes it worse.
Speaker 2: I can explain myself all that is coming up and at three o'clock hours, yes, yes, but we're gonna come back first.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get.
Speaker 2: Your unbelievable story of the day, Scott.
Speaker 4: Okay, really, I want you to think about this a question.
Speaker 5: How long does your jail sentence have to be before you try to break out?
Speaker 3: Good question?
Speaker 4: All right, think about that. We'll be back in five.
Speaker 1: On one oh one point three kt WB.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, So you get locked up, you're in jail, Okay.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be there.
Speaker 4: Yes, here's the thing.
Speaker 5: How long does it have to take of you being locked up before you start to break out?
Speaker 3: I don't think I ever would ever.
Speaker 5: Not even like a twenty five year sentence when you have nothing to lose anyway.
Speaker 3: I guess if I had life.
Speaker 2: If I had life and there's no chance that I can appeal, then sure, I guess I would consider it. Other than that, No, why would I want to make my There's no way I wouldn't get caught. I'm so loud. It's like, well, my dad took me hunting. He's like, never again, you can't be quiet, and I was like, I don't want to be here anyway. I don't want to hunt.
Speaker 5: You could just be singing like Cotton Eye Joe's. You're trying to jump over the bar player fence or something.
Speaker 3: Maybe all right, well.
Speaker 5: This guy twenty two years old, let me just tell you what he did, and then I'll tell you how long his time was. So he gets locked up and he's like, you know what, I can't This is like day two of him being locked up two days early on, and he's like, I can't stand it. I gotta get I can't be here forever. I need to get out, right. I don't know how he gets through security, but he does, gets caught on the razor wire on top of the fence. So he makes it far enough to the fence starts climbing over, it's caught on the razor wire. That's a bummer, dude, painful and nothing makes you feel more like an idiot than when you're stuck on a fence and you're dangling upside down.
Speaker 6: But that's pretty up there. It's down your ankles, you're stuck to it. You're like you got razor cuts all over. Here's the thing.
Speaker 5: He was two days in to a four day sentence.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, Oh bro, why why.
Speaker 4: They said that? They said, why are you doing that? Why? I don't understand what?
Speaker 3: Two days?
Speaker 4: So I just didn't really want to use that.
Speaker 5: He's like, hey, there's a game going on tonight. Really wanted to catch it. I'm locked up. I don't want to miss it. I got some money on it. I wanted to be there.
Speaker 3: Isn't there a TV?
Speaker 4: Go down? I don't know?
Speaker 5: And president probably not worth it. It probably could have just sat there for two more days.
Speaker 3: How much longer did he get?
Speaker 5: So two days into a four day sentence they tacked on an additional year. A year he's trying again, He's gonna be a year.
Speaker 3: That feels insane.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, dude, you can't just run out of a prison.
Speaker 2: Well, also, I also kind of blame them a little bit.
Speaker 3: Let me explain, No, this guy is an idiot.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, how is a guy that's in for two days, doesn't even know the lay of the land, yet able to almost escape. The only thing that stopped him was the bar buyer fence? Like, what are what are we doing at this?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Because that does feel a little I am getting a little judge of the guards.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank god for the razorbire because he would have just been out and about and watching this game.
Speaker 2: I want to know what he was in for initially, and he has only had four days, and it's like it was like two danger I think.
Speaker 4: It was a DUI. I think, yeah, yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Am I unbelievable story that they were gonna come back. This is the fact.
Speaker 8: Kd w B O just to enter this nationwide keyword on our website when that's when enter it now at KDWB dot com.
Speaker 5: I get that money win at KDWB dot com. Let me ask you this spellin and I want you to be honest, because I know you're.
Speaker 2: Picky funny that you think I would ever not be honest. After knowing me this long, I think the one thing you could say about me is I'm an honest gal.
Speaker 5: Now you're gonna think this is a lie because it starts out with me having I went to a friend's house.
Speaker 3: Okay, name the friend. Hold on, Wow, you can't even name them Mike. That's the most made out basic name I've ever over.
Speaker 5: To Mike's house.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you made this name up looking up on Facebook. If there's a microphone, I get it.
Speaker 3: I just got it. I didn't get it. I didn't get it, didn't get it. I'm just stupid. You shouldn't be my friend.
Speaker 2: Actually should have my friend because I'm gullible and I fall for stupid. Well, I never fell for you having a friend. Sorry, I was distracted from your fake story.
Speaker 3: Go on.
Speaker 5: I went to mike house and we were having a little dinner. Everybody had to bring a side, right, see your boy listen, And maybe it's because I'm native American flex you're not.
Speaker 3: You can't keep saying that I am.
Speaker 2: Your sister took an ancestry test and she was zero percent, so you literally have to stop saying that.
Speaker 4: Now I have an idea.
Speaker 5: I know how I have a little hypothesis my mom was getting something on.
Speaker 6: The side because I don't know, but moving here, I go over this house.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's hypop is. I think that was confirmed when she left.
Speaker 6: Your dad, right. Yeah, there's been some people in the okay on corn bread.
Speaker 4: I bring corner calling all, my all, my all.
Speaker 3: You brought corn bread as a side.
Speaker 5: I went over to mic rofones house brought some corn bread. Everybody was hating on it. I can't even believe nobody even touched the corn bread.
Speaker 3: I have about twelve questions.
Speaker 5: I had them like it was kind of like muffin style. I couldn't wait to get the pants off that corn bread. And I was so excited to just dive in.
Speaker 2: And I know, for there's no chance on earth you Colton Mariah Carey made those cornbread muffins? Did your wife make them? Those are did your wife make them?
Speaker 5: Those are details that don't even matter to the story.
Speaker 3: Okay, so she did rewind?
Speaker 2: Yes, did you forget this was a pot luck and you just opened your cupboard and you found one of those boxes of like Jiffy cornbread or whatever it's called.
Speaker 5: The question is, is corn bread overrated.
Speaker 4: I don't think so. It depends everybody.
Speaker 2: It depends on the corn bread depends on because I believe your corn bread actually yours probably was. Oh god, you guys, probably some gross, organic, dry ass corn bread.
Speaker 5: No butter?
Speaker 2: Then, yes, normal like if you went to look Famous Dave's here in the Twin Cities. Yes, juicy buttery, delightful corn bread. I would laugh it up, but I do like it to be a butter. Did you have butter on the side to serve with it?
Speaker 5: Well, I thought they would have it there. I didn't know we were need to bring your own.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's like bringing a salad and me like we thought we'd have you'd have dressing at your house.
Speaker 3: Your okay?
Speaker 2: So to answer your question, is cornbread overrated normally for a normal human?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: For what you brought. You've almost made me.
Speaker 2: Cuss twice during this segment because you're making me so mad about it. Bring no, Actually, don't bring butter, because you'd bring some fake ass, not real plant paste, gnarly butter.
Speaker 1: It's the pop Culture Minute with selling and cult on one of one d w B.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think if you listen to this show, you probably think I'm a Justin Bieber hater, So let me be clear. Okay, I'm not a huge and I'm Justin Bieber as a person. I like Justin Bieber's music, but that's pretty much the extent of it. And here's why. I've seen two concerts. Both were terrible. The first one I saw, I gave him a pass because I learned later obviously he was going through a lot mentally, and I imagine that was a very difficult time.
Speaker 3: What if you had it all my god, like this nobody.
Speaker 2: Then the second one, I gave him another chance, and it was like he never took his sunglasses off, and it felt like, I'm gonna be honest, it felt like a megachurch situation and like that's cool, but that's not what I went for. And then it was like he still was like half assing it. It was like he was kind of like that song was playing, he'd have been like sorry, the rest would have been a backtrack, and then he would have done like a couple like little hip shakes, little.
Speaker 3: Shimmies, and then like he was done. It was so late. So that's one issue I have. That's a personal one.
Speaker 2: But the other one is I just that I hope he's okay, but I think he's a terrible partner as seen by extremely like how it long It seemingly took Selena Gomez to heal from this very They were in clearly a very toxic relationship, but I think he and Haley are in one as well, because he posts stuff like this that makes me think he's still a very emotionally immature human, he wrote next to a photo of Hailey Bieber on the cover of Vogue Vogue magazine, Yo, this reminds me when Hailey and I got into a huge fight. I told her. I told her she would never be on the cover of Vogue. Yikes. I know so mean. For some reason, because I felt so disrespected, I thought I gotta get even. I think as we mature, we realized that we're not helping anything by getting even. We're honestly just prolonging what we really want, which is intimacy and connection. So Baby, you already know, but forgive me for saying you wouldn't get a Vogue cover, because clearly I was sadly mistaken.
Speaker 3: It's like such a toxic argument.
Speaker 2: They're in an arguments you'll never be on Vogue, Like your partner.
Speaker 3: Is supposed to be your biggest cheerleader.
Speaker 2: I know when we're younger, we do like we maybe have a bad fighting style and hopefully you do learn from it.
Speaker 3: But I just get the vibe like he's this is my vibe.
Speaker 2: I get like, I feel like Justin Bieber is a narcissist in a relationship where he probably like overly like baby, I'm so sorry, overly buys her things, buys or things shows are so much love post love on social media, and if she does one thing he doesn't like, then he's like, you're dead to me, says awful things, I want to go sir ax weird, starts crashing out on social media.
Speaker 3: It's I don't that's just that is obviously.
Speaker 5: I don't know him, no, but it does feel like in a way, he kind of likes how she's pitted between Selena Gomez, like yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well it's crazy.
Speaker 3: It is crazy.
Speaker 4: It is crazy.
Speaker 2: With her on the cover of Vogue, she didn't actually talk about some things we didn't know about, like her childbirth. She never talked about that, and a lot of celebrities don't cause it's a very intimate thing. A lot of people don't like to share their birthing experience, especially like if you're on the public eye. It's like a very private thing for sure. But she revealed that it was very scary postpartum. She had a postpart of hemorrhage that made her like question things. She said, she was bleeding really badly after an eighteen hour labor, which is brutal, and she said, and people die and the thought crosses your mind, and so she said it was really really rough. It was the hardest thing and that she's ever done. And she said she even prepared herself throughout the whole pregnancy.
Speaker 3: She did yoga, pelvic floor.
Speaker 2: Therapy, various exercises, weight training, breathing exercise, even acupuncture so she could be completely prepared for this. She hoped to go into a labor naturally, but she had to go in and was induced.
Speaker 3: She says it all worked out.
Speaker 2: She says, I'm walking in the days I always dreamed of.
Speaker 3: So she is happy for that, and she said at least one more.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, yep, I'll probably figure something to stuff out with bebes for that, but god bless.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not everyone does though, not everyone does that, and they're like, oh, I just want the kids to have the same I have a couple of.
Speaker 4: Friends that I think a kid fixes relationships too.
Speaker 2: So well that is the thing as well. You are correct, that is pop culture mean on katiew B nomine one on one point three k d w B with Fallon and cult anyone listening who Okay? There there are two versions of this question. Had multiple things go wrong with their house at once.
Speaker 3: I'm talking your age back one out and right when you're like, oh man, then boom your stove goes out, like things that are important? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I always say when it rains, it pours, right for sure. It's not just me that says that, by the way, other people have been saying them for years. Not to take claim on that similar situation. Had multiple things go wrong with their car at once.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that always happens too.
Speaker 3: How happened with you? Well, you ride a bike.
Speaker 4: But there are two problems right now on my e bike?
Speaker 5: Oh no, what's going on? But one it's making a weird noise is that when you're on it or no, only me on it. My wife tried out, didn't do it. The other the other thing in the breakepaths, which provins has got to stop some which way. Every time I hit the breaks. Breakpaths are pretty low. I gotta get new break paths on it.
Speaker 4: But whatever, you.
Speaker 3: Don't have break paths on a bicycle.
Speaker 5: I have been stopping with my foot like guy, it's actually getting bad. Like the other day I had to do like a skid stop where I just drug my foot behind me, just like ope, I don't fly off this bridge right now.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, please just get a car.
Speaker 2: Give us a call if you've hit one of those categories six five, one, nine, eight nine KTWB or I put this one in today. If you've rehabilitated a wild animal. Here's why, because I'm on this is the nude tech talk.
Speaker 5: I'm on.
Speaker 2: Half my videos are just rehabilitating little animals.
Speaker 3: Fine, it's so sweet.
Speaker 2: There was this guy the recent one I watched. He had a I don't know what was wrong with hummingbird, but it was so weak. So he was literally carrying the hummingbird to different flowers and it was drinking the nectar and then he put it to another one and it was like so wholesome until it could fly again.
Speaker 5: Stuff.
Speaker 4: It never happens to me. I just get infiltrated by ants and spiders.
Speaker 2: That's because you leave food crumbs everywhere.
Speaker 4: Pretty cool, hummingbirds awesome.
Speaker 2: Give us a call six five one nine eight nine katiew b anyone listening who had multiple things go wrong with their house at once, had multiple things go wrong with their car at once, or rehabilitated a wild animal?
Speaker 4: Free, don't make.
Speaker 2: One on one point three KATWB with Fallon and Colts and anyone listening who as you know, when it rains, it pours.
Speaker 3: So these are a couple of examples of that.
Speaker 2: You had multiple things go wrong with your house at once, or you had multiple things go wrong with your car at once, or you.
Speaker 3: Rehabilitated a wild animal. Oh it's so cute. Which category do you fall into more than one thing gone wrong at once with? What? Your house? Your car?
Speaker 9: What my house?
Speaker 10: The basement flooded with a busted pipe?
Speaker 9: No, the acy, the furnace, one out.
Speaker 4: Dude, you you might as well just buy new a new house, Just move out.
Speaker 9: Burn it down.
Speaker 3: I mean, don't say it on the radio. Girl, That is so crazy.
Speaker 9: I mean, yeah, I got people coming to get.
Speaker 3: Me quotes today. Oh man, I am so sorry. You're dealing with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna get those quotes and it's gonna be like a cartoon where your eyes just bulge out of your head. Everything's so crazy expensive these days.
Speaker 5: That's the reason enough to start to go fund me. I won't even be mad if you were on Facebook, like give me money. That's understandable.
Speaker 4: So good luck, good luck.
Speaker 9: My quote last week?
Speaker 3: What just all right?
Speaker 4: No, no abs, you'll be warm and you'll be cold. That's man. Hey, which category do you fall into?
Speaker 10: Multiple cars?
Speaker 4: One are the problems I have three fire just going out and then by power steering, you're driving around without power steering?
Speaker 3: How does that work?
Speaker 5: What do you do? Yeah?
Speaker 4: But have you never lost your powers?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 3: Him?
Speaker 5: Dude, it's it's he's playing it down. It's like literally cranking like you. It's impossible. Basically, you got to use like all your your core around a curve. You got a braid of God and whip it real hard, whip it real hard. Whipp it, whip it real hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna get that fixed.
Speaker 1: Soone for him.
Speaker 3: There's something to look forward to you for sure.
Speaker 4: Well appreciate you, man.
Speaker 9: Good look.
Speaker 5: I did rehabilitate a bunny one time. Yeah, little bunny got kind of I don't know what happened, kind of fight, a little scuttle, a little swabbed up with something and I named it Dax. And then my dad sold it at our garage sale, so.
Speaker 4: He got quick ten bucks for him.
Speaker 5: So I don't even know it's legal to sell wild wild bunnies wild hairs.
Speaker 10: But well, the.
Speaker 3: Trashiest stories I ever heard my life.
Speaker 2: Fallon a cult on one oh one point three KDWB, it's National b a Millionaire Day.
Speaker 3: I used to watch Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? And I was obsessed with it. Did you watch that show?
Speaker 4: Of course? Yeah, it's like a stable.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, it was so good. That's what this music is about. So cold.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna question you. I'm only giving you million dollar questions. Yeah, it's not gonna You don't get a lifeline, you don't get a fifty to fifty, you don't get to pull the audience.
Speaker 3: You just have to guess one of the four answers.
Speaker 4: That's fine. I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: For one million dollars.
Speaker 2: On February twenty second, nineteen eighty nine, are you just gonna whisper or repeat the whole question.
Speaker 4: It's my process.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, what group one for the first Grammy Award for Best Hard Rock Metal Performance.
Speaker 3: Here are your options.
Speaker 2: A Metallica, b ACDC, C, Living Color or D Jethrow Toll.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with a Metallica.
Speaker 3: Such a bad guess.
Speaker 2: In nineteen eighty nine, Jethrow Toll was the answer, you lost a million dollars.
Speaker 4: Give me another one. I need to redeem myself for.
Speaker 3: A million dollars.
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 2: Which of these US presidents appeared on the television series laugh In A Jimmy Carter, B, Bill Clinton, C Richard Nixon or d Ronald Reagan?
Speaker 4: D Ronald Reagan?
Speaker 3: Wrong, c Richard Nixon, stupid? Okay, give me another one for a million dollars?
Speaker 4: Win ones?
Speaker 2: In what language was Anne Frank's original diary first published? A Dutch, B, English, C, French or d Hebrew?
Speaker 5: Okay, it's either French or Duh's right, first published or first written?
Speaker 8: In?
Speaker 2: What language was Anne Frank's original diary first published?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: No, okay, I actually know the French want to do that.
Speaker 5: The French are weird sometimes, okay, We're always wearing scarfs. I'm gonna have to go with a uh French.
Speaker 3: I don't have the answer yet, I've clicked on it. I don't even know I know what my guess would be.
Speaker 2: That's what I would have guessed, considering when you visit Amsterdam. That's where you visit. So congratulations, you won a million dollars. Yeah, just kidding, just getting off that you really did. That's the right answer. Okay, give me again for a million dollars, which insect shorted out in early supercomputer and inspired the term computer bug. Oh, I'm learning a lot A ladybug, B spider, C fly or D moth.
Speaker 4: Dang dude, I'm gonna guess a moth.
Speaker 3: Final yep, Yeah, you're a million eights.
Speaker 4: And I was playing it now in the first two questions because I was like.
Speaker 3: I know you weren't. Yeah, shut up, you've never heard of jeth Row Toll And I don't blame you for that.
Speaker 4: He wrote the book, wasn't he like Narnia, The Chronicles of Narnia or something?
Speaker 2: One on one point three katiewb with Fallon and Cult.
Speaker 3: I think I said cult, but I'm at cult. We and his name is Cult. By the way, I do.
Speaker 2: I feel like I should say that a nunciate better because some people still think your name is Cole. It's not. There's a T cult or they just think you're von or they think I'm Vonn and you're not Vont.
Speaker 4: I'm not Vonn. I mean, I can be vob, I'm Vont. If you don't like what I'm saying, that's.
Speaker 3: True, I can be Okay, there you go. Clear that up.
Speaker 2: Everyone is an awesome mom. If you're listening and you're a mom out there, you're doing a great job. But I hear like, oh, I'm a Type A mom, kind of like you're a type A person.
Speaker 3: I'm a Type B mom. I'm neither of those.
Speaker 2: I've discovered what I am, and I'm going to guess a large majority of us fall into this. I'll tell you what type of mom we are coming up in about five minutes on KATWB one to one point three KATIEWB with fallon and cold. So a lot of people have alread texted and they know exactly what I'm going to say, but I didn't know what this was.
Speaker 3: So here's a little refresher.
Speaker 2: First of all, I think mom's get a little annoyed being just placed in very specific categories, like you're a crunchy mom, you're a granella mom, you're a soccer mom, you're a helicopter mom. But they say, normally there is like the type A mom and that's characterized by ambition, competitiveness, drive, perfectionism, and urgency. Then there are type B personalities, So they say type B mom is like easy, go and relax, hair free, that kind. But I didn't I've never heard of as there's a type CE mom and that's I think where most of us actually fall. And that just literally means there's some structure, but there's also a little bit of loosey, goosey, go with the flow vibes. What would you say your wife is, what type of mom is?
Speaker 4: She Probably a type CEE.
Speaker 5: I guess she's like structured and organized, but then at the same time she's like, well, if this is how it is today, say what else.
Speaker 2: I think you have to be especially of little kids, because you don't know what they're going to throw at you each day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're wild.
Speaker 2: One day you might be like we're gonna go to the park and then be like, oh my god, their attitude is terrible. I'm not gonna go to the park today.
Speaker 4: Exactly. It's been crazy d It's a day by day basis, so.
Speaker 2: They say, based on social media type ce mom is organized structure to a degree. She's also spontaneous, nimble, and occasionally a hot mess.
Speaker 3: What mom is not a hot mess?
Speaker 5: Sometime makes sense?
Speaker 2: So maybe you're more like me. You can you can text them what type of mom are you? Five three nine two one katiew b one. We're gonna come back with your trending, but also your chance one of one thousand dollars on katiew b.
Speaker 5: Ballinos one on one point three Katie w B us and two minute a dumb trug want to get you.
Speaker 4: One thousand dollars a grand What.
Speaker 1: Do I do?
Speaker 5: And you got to take a nation y keywords katiew b dot com. Enter at katiew b dot com and that word is.
Speaker 3: Happy good luck when some cash and then splent it with us.
Speaker 1: Today's trending with Fellon and colt On one on one point three Katie w B.
Speaker 3: Kind of sad news.
Speaker 2: This song is one Even if you haven't seen the show, you've probably heard the song before.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you want to go where everybody knows your name. Famous TV show for many many years. Cheers.
Speaker 2: The star who played Norm, his name's George Went. He passed away at seventy six years old. Just really really sad news there. He's the one that he would walk.
Speaker 3: In everyone go Norm. So it's like, you know, always said at the end of the bar with Cliff, I remember that.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was like growing up randomly. Okay, this is like so funny and random.
Speaker 3: But I guess.
Speaker 2: White Castle they actually have a hall of fame. They have a hall of fame for diners, like people who are very committed. So they're inducting fourteen diners into their Hall of fame. Five of the fourteen are Minnesotans. Yes, how badass is this. They're quote unquote devoted fans and they call it their Cravers Hall of Fame. They actually have a ceremony that takes place in Columbus, Ohio. Five of those people are from Minnesota. Now it's been held every year. There's like award ceremony every year since two thousand and one, and so I just wanted to give a shout out to some of the amazing people who are be inducted from Minnesota.
Speaker 4: They're a White Castle just like NonStop. Basically, they're just.
Speaker 2: Like right, yes, so I guess here's an example. Brothers Gary and Denny Schwartz and their friend Steve Upman of Plymouth in nineteen sixty seven started an annual tradition of slider eating competition they dubbed the White Castle Eating Derby. It takes place every Saturday before Thanksgiving. And so there are three of them that are being placed in there, Sean Ruker of Saint Paul, and I'm gonna I'm gonna miss the other one, so I do apologize if I missed one. Oh sorry, Don Groffman of Shore Views, So shout out to.
Speaker 3: All those lovely gentlemen.
Speaker 2: I know, sorry Don, but I thought it was a very fun trending story. Local tie here And like I said, that is your training. We'll come back with your after school pop quiz. Is your chance to win a four pack of twins tickets on Katie w B, Fallan and Colt. Katie w B with Fallon and Colt, You dismissed Colt, talking back to Morgan walland Kate Ray the repeating you know what I want, That's what I want, And all he said is I.
Speaker 4: Want a chair that doesn't make me feel overweight.
Speaker 10: Dude.
Speaker 5: Every time I set my chair just deflates. You know, you can adjust the height saying and it just goes all the way down.
Speaker 6: It doesn't go down slow, hyf.
Speaker 3: Every time, it's not your fall. That chair is old girl, that's not your fault.
Speaker 4: So I'm telling my.
Speaker 3: Old and broken. You're the only one that uses that chair. Other people use that chair.
Speaker 5: Put on yourself.
Speaker 3: We have a four pack of Twins.
Speaker 2: Tickets we're giving away right now in our after school pop quiz for this Sunday's game, May twenty fifth, when the Twins host the Kansas City Royals. You can call right now to play six five, one nine eight nine KATIEWB.
Speaker 3: What you're playing.
Speaker 2: You're playing after school pop quiz, so you answer some trivia questions for your chance to win.
Speaker 3: And check this out.
Speaker 2: You don't want to miss Sundays at Target Field because every home Sunday of the season is Kids Day.
Speaker 3: So basically hold on one second.
Speaker 2: So basically, as part of Kids Sunday's, Target Trains forms the lawn inside Gate thirty four to two Bullseye backyard with free face painting and interactive games. Kids can run the bases postgame just like the pros and the US Bank kids meals are half off, So from eight dollars to four dollars. Grab your tickets now at twins dot com slash tickets and also I always say use my code fallon at twenty five so you can save some money on those tickets.
Speaker 3: Hi, KATIEWB. What's your name? Matt? Matt? All right, let's get your competition on the film.
Speaker 5: Matt.
Speaker 3: Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 2: Come again?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 3: What's your name? Hi?
Speaker 2: This is all right with Jenny and Matt playing today. I'm going to ask you a question. If you know the answer, chime in with your name, and whoever gets the most correct wins.
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: What do you do if you know the answer to the question, Matt, chime in with your name and whoever gets the most correct wins. Okay, Jenny, it sounds like you're in a wind tunnel.
Speaker 3: I say, that's what's going on? All right? Yeah, it is for sure? All right? Question number one?
Speaker 2: Which NBA team plays its home games at Madison Square Garden?
Speaker 3: Matt, Yes, Matt the Nexus Curtis.
Speaker 2: Question number two, which company slogan is You're in good hands? Jenny Yes?
Speaker 9: Jenny, state farm.
Speaker 2: Not state farm. Oh darn, Matt, do you know the answer is all state? Question number three? Originally Amazon only sold what kind of product?
Speaker 3: Yes, Matt book, that is right. Oh my god, Jenny, you were so close. But Matt, you got the tickets today.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, you're going at four pack of Twins tickets for this Sunday's game.
Speaker 3: Awesome, Thank you, welcome.
Speaker 2: Hold on one second, we'll do another four pack of Twins tickets tomorrow. In our our through school pop quiz on one on one point three kd WB one oh one point three katiewb with fallon and cold. Is it acceptable to flip off a child?
Speaker 4: I mean personally, I think now I think it's a little out of line.
Speaker 2: Let me give you a scenario you change your mind. I'm driving down the road, school bus up ahead. Kids are doing the thing, but they're leaning up against the window in the back. I'm bad at telling kids ages at this point.
Speaker 3: Every kid.
Speaker 2: I feel like kids look like they're forty when they're fifteen years old. So this kid was anywhere from seventh grade to a senior.
Speaker 3: I don't know what he was.
Speaker 5: Okay, I got you now. Normally you need some confidence to be in the back of the back of the bus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what tells me he is an alpha dog of whatever grade vibe he's in. So he's probably he's probably under sixteen.
Speaker 5: I say he's in tenth grade. He's right on the cusp. He's just feeling him south. He's like, dude, I grew with you. I he was younger.
Speaker 2: I feel like he's younger than that, because he still felt young to me. Okay, he didn't look like someone who's because you say all the teen boys now go pump iron at the gym, they do.
Speaker 3: So I see him. He's smile waving to a car in front of me. I come up.
Speaker 2: He starts to smile away, so I do the smile awave and he immediately flips me off.
Speaker 4: Oh you fell for it, you felt for it.
Speaker 3: But I immediately flipped him off. I mean I never stopped smiling my hand.
Speaker 2: It's so natural for me to just go Pop goes the weasel because I'm used to flipping the birds.
Speaker 3: That's part of me. I need to get rid of that. That needs to be a part of my past.
Speaker 4: Where he was just like, oh check.
Speaker 2: This, pop, and he his face went from a smile to he was shocked.
Speaker 4: He was shocked was gonna happen?
Speaker 3: But then he started laughing, And then I kept driving.
Speaker 2: I was like, and then I stopped, and oh my god, should you a growth woman be flipping off a child. Now you could argue, well, we'll turn deserved it. You get what you get and you don't throw a fit.
Speaker 4: True, but it seemed like you taught them a lesson.
Speaker 3: I don't think I did.
Speaker 5: I think I think it did, because the lesson that needs to be learned is sometimes, dude, sometimes you throw a punch, You're go get a counter, and you gotta be You gotta be ready for that.
Speaker 3: In life.
Speaker 2: You can't out of myself because I am intimidated by teens. I think they're the scariest group of people in the world. Yes, they're so judgy, they're so quick with like their insults. I don't even know what they're saying. Half the times I don't even know as I'm being insulted.
Speaker 5: I would have just gotten out of my car, went up to the window through my wallet, be like, what.
Speaker 4: Else you need? You need me anything else?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I know for a fact you would have been the beta. But I can't live my life being the beta to these high school kids out here.
Speaker 4: Dude, it's a dangerous game. No, I got bullied.
Speaker 5: I got bullied out of my bowling alley alley the other day my lain and they were like, dude, that's mine, my ends are around this.
Speaker 4: I'm like, a yeah, bad, I'll move my family nine lays down.
Speaker 3: So anyway, is it acceptable to flip off a kid? Tax five three nine two one ktw B one, thank you so much, Oh my god, Lady Gaga, I for could have my woo.
Speaker 5: On kd w B all right, ted the reigning champion three clips, a TV show, a movie, and a song, and then you also have to guests which year they all correlate in Fallon should go first?
Speaker 4: Your TV show is Miami is a great town. I love the Cuban food.
Speaker 3: Pork sandwich is my favorite. I think I know it, but keep it going, but I'm hungry.
Speaker 4: For something different.
Speaker 3: Thxter yeah.
Speaker 2: Nice, I was little people that watched it like ten years after it was possiblar okay, yeah.
Speaker 4: Movie, And of course my red hot smoking wife Carly, who's a stone cold fox who for you're to rate her ass on one hundred. It would easily be in ninety four. I also want to thank you for my best friend and teammate cal Naughton Junior, who's got.
Speaker 3: My back Talidaga ninety Yeah.
Speaker 4: That scene is so funny.
Speaker 3: It's one of my least viewed Will Ferrell movies. No that, I don't think it's good. It's just like, I don't know what it's about it.
Speaker 4: I don't know why this is your song.
Speaker 7: It's James Blood, Yes, Dames Blood.
Speaker 3: The only song I know by James Blunt is beautiful. You're beautiful, Beautiful, You're beautiful, dag.
Speaker 4: You've got it right in the last second. Which year did these all fall under?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's gotta be like in the two thousand and seven to nine era, I think. So I'm just gonna go in between. I'm gonna say two thousand and.
Speaker 8: Eight, two thousand and six.
Speaker 3: M look here as I wrote down, I wrote down.
Speaker 4: With the gut. So your TV show is.
Speaker 3: He's Finally cracked.
Speaker 5: You don't what sun.
Speaker 4: I like it, but I don't think it goes with your shoes.
Speaker 5: Okay, you take your.
Speaker 3: Little cracks, yo, Dad. Yeah, I would never get.
Speaker 4: It's all the accents.
Speaker 3: They're so thick so good.
Speaker 4: Your movie is this part of my life is called paying taxes.
Speaker 2: If you didn't pay them, the government could stick their hands into your bank account and take your money, no warning, nothing.
Speaker 8: Okay, it's Will Smith late that he's talking about money. So it's the pursuit of happiness that you work it out, said, you work it out your.
Speaker 1: Care Let it go.
Speaker 4: Let him play a little bit.
Speaker 11: This song is so so good.
Speaker 3: I've never seen two of the whitest guys I've ever met and set it down.
Speaker 8: To a songmore dude, Justice for Chassie, Me and You by Cathy, one of the sexiest songs of all time.
Speaker 4: Dang, that was great.
Speaker 3: I've never seen you two more into a song.
Speaker 4: Grooving. I noticed can relive that. Actually, let's do it again. Okay, okay, all right, So which year this is a clip? Quiz?
Speaker 5: Ba in you had three points so far it's head your three. What year did these all fall under?
Speaker 3: Curse? Okay?
Speaker 8: That was like middle school? All right, I'm gonna guess two thousand and seven.
Speaker 4: And six. Oh you did like a little trick first love click quiz. We'll be back with round two to see who takes home the crown.
Speaker 8: On KDWB one on one point three KDWB and two men in a junk truck have your chance to win one thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: No, just enter this nationwide keyword on our website.
Speaker 1: Cash.
Speaker 4: That's cash.
Speaker 3: Enter it now at KDWB dot com.
Speaker 1: It's clip quiz on kd Wbhright.
Speaker 5: We are all tied up. Fallin three ted three. We have clips from a TV show, a movie, and a song starting off with.
Speaker 4: This May of a week and won my prize.
Speaker 3: Congratulations cut He's a sucker.
Speaker 4: I would have done it for two weeks off. Yeah, it was a piece of cake. You learned anything?
Speaker 3: Suits? I don't know.
Speaker 4: House MD. Here's your movie.
Speaker 8: Deliver it for me.
Speaker 4: Yes, they're beautiful.
Speaker 5: Who are they that?
Speaker 4: I can't tell you. It's a secret admirer.
Speaker 3: He also wants you to have this.
Speaker 5: Who's your friend?
Speaker 3: Lucy?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Fifty first dates?
Speaker 8: What I did not hear Drew Barrymore or Adam Sandler in that they were both in that very impressive in that.
Speaker 4: Can you allow this won't play out too a little bit? Because this is I never meant.
Speaker 5: To do those things too.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I don't know who it is.
Speaker 4: Oh, you don't have to say this.
Speaker 3: The reason who was saying, yeah, how can I forget they partially had my high.
Speaker 2: School nickname in their name stank Okay, sick.
Speaker 5: I don't think that ended out high school by the way. Okay, so which year do you think these all correlated under?
Speaker 3: I have no idea. I'm gonna go with two thousand and nine because I was throwing a year out. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Two thousand and four. Ted can either bring it home or be a loser today? Your show is right?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, They say it's the same as the distance from the tip of a guy's thumb to the tip of his index finger.
Speaker 4: That's ridiculous. Can I use is that? Friends? That is friends? How you hadn't put friends?
Speaker 3: Dupud ross his voice in there?
Speaker 4: It gave it away. Okay, you're you're sorry about your movie, but your movie is Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
Speaker 1: But you're not scared of anything.
Speaker 4: I was today, Yes, I thought I might lose you. I guess the Kings get scared like never ending story?
Speaker 3: Is that? Is that?
Speaker 4: Actually?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 10: It's what?
Speaker 3: Oh live King?
Speaker 4: Oh really?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 4: King in it? I was worried you were gonna get it with the king.
Speaker 3: Oh, I thought Brown was freaking out because I got it.
Speaker 4: She's in disbelief.
Speaker 3: Did I was ready?
Speaker 4: It was a layup and I missed it.
Speaker 3: Colts head off.
Speaker 2: His shoulders were making the two like biggest things ever friends and the lion he.
Speaker 4: My bad. Alright, I'm gonna save you from the rage like a.
Speaker 1: Good boomos early in the morning.
Speaker 3: It really like to feel the.
Speaker 1: Babels from his bottle.
Speaker 3: He son about the strips them on the clof, and he likes every match and an overshoe down.
Speaker 4: All I want to do is have some fun.
Speaker 8: Cheryl Crowe, Cheryl Crow, America's sweetheart.
Speaker 2: Literally my queen apps at Easter said the Easter buddy brought him Chryl Crow's greatest hits, and you chose a Cheryl's.
Speaker 7: Song for him?
Speaker 4: Why I thought about Cheryl Crow? That is the way the cookie Crow. He put it in my brain and it stayed there, and uh yeah, that's the point for Ted. Shut out, my girl, Cheryl.
Speaker 5: Here's the thing, this is extremely intense. Clip quiz all tied up five to five. If you know the year, if you know how math works, you get an extra point. And that makes you a winner? So when did this go down?
Speaker 8: Okay, Friends is an older show. I'm pretty sure it came out like a year after I was born, so I'm going nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 1: It's the pop Culture Minute with Felon.
Speaker 3: And cult on one on one point three kd WB. Check it, check it, check it out Taylor Swift. We finally finally got the.
Speaker 2: First taste of Taylor's version of Reputation. This is the album we've been waiting for. Some people maybe are waiting for the debut.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 2: I've been waiting for Reputation and she dropped Look what You made Me Do? Just a clip of it last night in the latest episode of The Handmaid's Tale, which I fell off that show quite a while ago. And you want to know why, because I can't handle the intensity. Okay, cannot handle it was too much. Ever, I watched multiple seasons and I was like I can't every week. I was just so stressed out constantly.
Speaker 5: I didn't like how they let us on, like we got to get to Canada. Then they get there and they're like, I'm going back in.
Speaker 3: Spoiler thanks for nothing.
Speaker 4: Well, that's like eight four years old.
Speaker 3: It's like, dude, well that's where I was just paused.
Speaker 4: Oh for real?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, you might as well not pick it up because it's like, dude, you just spend all this time trying to get to Canada and now you're trying to get out of Canada.
Speaker 2: Okay, spoiler, why'd they go back? Because they want to help all the other women?
Speaker 5: Well, the one daughter they have to get her child because she's remaining in America okay or whatever they call.
Speaker 3: It kill Yeah, Oh why do I still knowe that? Okay? Anyway, Taylor suppos drop that song call co Cool.
Speaker 2: People think that at the American Music Award, she's going to be making the announcement of like the full Drop because on her website, like on the merch Store, there were four categories and they each started with a letter A, than M, than A then S.
Speaker 3: So they're like, oh, something's happening at the AMA. They're saying that kid he is going.
Speaker 2: To be called in in the Ditty trial because his name's been dropped a ton due to like threats when Cassie was dating Ditty and then they'd break up and she was with Kid Cutty, so he may be taking the stands soon Okay. Other reports now are saying that Bill Belichick and his girlfriend are officially engaged. They they said she has made she's she's mentioned it to people.
Speaker 3: But his boat. Check this out. He has a boat.
Speaker 2: It used to be named eight Rings, but now the boat has on it one plus eight rings because I remember he got eight Super Bowl rings, but now it has one plus eight rings.
Speaker 3: So people think that means engagement ring. And she's okay, yeah, dude, this hold on. I gotta do some'ssearch, but I'm going to dive into this. Justin Bieber.
Speaker 2: Posting all kinds of stuff, posting a local influencer, by the way, on his stories that I follow. I love Crystal Hendrik Sorom is her name.
Speaker 3: She's very fun.
Speaker 2: We've had her on before to play radio games with us, and he shared one of her videos. She's like, why is Justin Bieber posting to me? Because Justin Bieber was constantly crashing out on Instagram. But his latest is sharing a cover of Hailey Bieber on the cover of Vogue and he writes, YO, this reminds me when Haley and I got into a huge fight. I told her that she would never be on the cover of Vogue. Yikes, I know so mean for some reason, because I felt so disrespected, I thought I got to get even. I think as we mature, we realize we're not helping anything by getting even. We're honestly just prolonging what we really want, which is intimacy and connection. So baby, you already know, but forgive me for saying you wouldn't get a Vogue cover, because clearly I was sadly mistaken.
Speaker 3: I said this earlier. I almost say it again.
Speaker 2: I think the guy is toxic in relationships. Your partner should be your biggest cheerleader. So in a fight where him like, you'll never be on Vogue, just like cutting her down, it just shows how immature he is emotionally. And now he's claiming he can look at it as he gets older. I don't think he has matured to be honest with you. Also, he seems like he's trying to play a Benny Blanco here, but he doesn't know how to do it because Benny Blanco said something like this, but in a much more mature way, which is why in arguments, are you trying to be right? He's like, what, You're just gonna keep arguing until like your partner says you're right, then what And I feel that's kind of what Justin Bieber's saying here, but he's doing it in like the worst possible way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, speaking about relationships, Yeah, did the math Bill Belichick and his girlfriend when he was forty nine his girlfriend was born. It seems like we got a shame, right, there's gonna be some sort of public shape.
Speaker 4: Dude, you get I know everything.
Speaker 2: Do you mean some sort of public cham I think everyone is making jokes about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's not enough. We got to throw stones or something.
Speaker 5: Dude, it's gotta be It's gotta be like a line where it's like, all right, yeah, that's just weird, right, I get it.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is not new.
Speaker 5: You gotta get paintballed or something like every time you go outside you get a shot with a paintballer.
Speaker 4: I don't know what's going.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't think it's gonna be good for him.
Speaker 4: Well, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Don't do it to feel good.
Speaker 5: It's about at least forty Maybe that's fair.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't disagree, Hailey Bieber. I'm just saying, congrats on your Vogue cover girl, I'm.
Speaker 4: So sorry that it was one said, you kind of do it before.
Speaker 2: It's your pop culture man. It brought to you by Ovo, Lesig and Lenz. We're coming back with a little heart hitting questions. One on one point three k d WB. We can keep you anonymous on this one because you know it can cause issues in a relationship if your partner heres you say this. But I was talking to a friend the other day, Uh, one of my old friends from Indiana, and she's like, you know that guy like I dated. I don't know if too many tails. I don't want to get ripped. Okay, if if she's listening, it makes sense, this is the risk of being my friend. By the way, I have to have people constantly say this is not for the radio when I talk, when they tell me personal stuff. But she said that she still looks him up all these years later because she's so curious about I think, what he's up to. But also she wonders a lot about what would have been. And I'm not calling him the one that got away. She is happily married.
Speaker 3: And I said, I think it's.
Speaker 2: Normal to probably think about like what an ex up to. IF's like you spend a lot of time together, but not just that. Sometimes you think about someone you weren't even dating, yeah, but like it was hot, you know what I mean. He'd be like, ah, I remember that one guy that on spring break. I still think about that one time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's he doing now? Does he have a goatee?
Speaker 3: Or what is she doing?
Speaker 2: Is he still at f boy or did he actually settle down? You wonder these things, and sometimes you can't find the people on social media or their profiles private. It sucks because you can't stalk them and see what they're up to. I gotta be a thousand person, honest, I don't have anyone like that.
Speaker 3: There was like one person that maybe I could maybe look into what they're doing, but I pretty much know what they're doing. I don't care. It's not that interesting to me.
Speaker 2: And they are net babes. It's definitely no one that's been like, oh that was so hot.
Speaker 3: I miss that. Not a single person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you have one, call us six y five one nine eight nine katiew b. Did you date or hook up with someone years ago and you still think about it?
Speaker 5: And also if you have checked in on it, what what are they doing? Is it like something crazy. You're like, oh, they look ugly now, or like, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that. I'm just saying, like, what was like you looked them up and you were Were you surprised or shocked?
Speaker 2: I my hope is because I think I've gotten more attractive since I was younger.
Speaker 3: That's just what I tell myself.
Speaker 2: So I hope that they're like, oh man, all the guys that were like friend zone me, they're like, oh man, they're not like that.
Speaker 3: But that's what I tell myself.
Speaker 2: Sixty five one nine eight nine katiew Bupressure one.
Speaker 3: On one point three KATWB with Fallon and Colt.
Speaker 2: Ever dated or hooked up with someone, this is years ago and you still think about him, maybe because like oh I was a hot hookup, or maybe you know it was just a big part of your life or something. Talking to a friend and she's like, yeah, I still look at my ex sometimes just to see what he's up to, kind of thinging. We got some texts on this. This one said I'm not calling I'm too ashamed to admit it out loud, but the person I check in on from time to time is divorced with a child. Clearly I didn't miss out on too much, they said.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: This one said, not gonna lie. All mine were duds, And I know I'm way better office. Sometimes it's stumble upon them, so I'll look.
Speaker 3: Someone had long, stupid hair, and he looked ugly. Got that one.
Speaker 2: Someone said, I looked up my fling because he had a fire hot, super sexy kiss and I've never had that before, more younger than I am. Happily married now, but you know, I still think about that hot kiss.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: This one said, I looked her up. Yep, she's still got the big old booths. Well, yeah, his other's gonna disappear. Was your someone you dated?
Speaker 3: Or was it a hot hookup hooked up with? Okay? Set the scene for us? When was this? Oh?
Speaker 9: God, so spring break? Can't find him?
Speaker 3: Okay? So what where was the spring break at? How old were you?
Speaker 11: I was twenty five maybe twenty five is Oh so you know yourself at that point, you know what you're into, so you can tell them what you like.
Speaker 3: So this is just a hot hookup.
Speaker 2: This is a hot hook up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So do you know the name at all? Like you have the first name, last name. You don't have to say it.
Speaker 11: I have a first name, don't have last Nay.
Speaker 6: So are you just googling like first name, brown hair, six Petersburg, Florida.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say you could probably just do like a TikTok type of thing and like to put like, hey, this is my name.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: I was twenty five this year I hooked up you were SMAs.
Speaker 3: No, are you married? Now married?
Speaker 2: So yeah, she's not gonna post a deep search for a guy she hooked up with on spring break for her family to see.
Speaker 4: Listen, people are open these days. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: You know what. You always have the memories though of that hot spring break. All right, so was it someone you dated or hooked up with?
Speaker 9: Somebody I dated?
Speaker 3: Okay? And how long ago was this?
Speaker 10: There's they'll be seven years this July.
Speaker 2: And you still occasionally like bank back on that and you're like, oh, how I wonder how life would have been witted up together?
Speaker 10: No, not necessarily, because I don't think it would have went well because their life, they're not doing very good in life. It looks like they're still back living in little southern Wisconsin. You know, probably not doing much.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 10: When I was looking them up on Facebook, I wanted to see what they were doing.
Speaker 3: Yep, But I'm.
Speaker 10: Wanted to thank them for indian our relationship because if they didn't, I probably wouldn't have met my boyfriend that I am with.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: Oh there you go.
Speaker 2: So there are a lot of people that yeah, they're not like looking back in like a fond way. A lot of people are texting they like looking at but looking them up to see how much better their life.
Speaker 5: Is than the ac What a smack to the face just for your ex to hit you. I'll be like, hey, by the way, thanks for leaving me because I'm living it right now.
Speaker 10: They didn't message me back, but I messaged them thank you though, because right after the jumped me.
Speaker 9: It was right after the fourth of.
Speaker 10: July, I met my current boyfriend and now, yeah, we've been together seven years.
Speaker 2: One on one point three k d w B with Fallon and Colt. Just talking about people you maybe dated or hooked up with years ago, someone you still think about. We got this text. I started abroad in England one semester. I had a friend of benefits, an English guy. I think about him every now and then he was very good looking. This is I met a guy to bar. We exchanged numbers and he paid for all my drinks. He was in town for a wedding and leaving the next day. The next morning he asked if he could see me. He showed up with Starbucks the latest flight. We had an amazing hookup. He left, and I have no idea what his last name is. No, he writes Starbucks, what do they think about that?
Speaker 3: One? Was this someone you dated or you hooked up with?
Speaker 9: Both? So we did it on distance. He lived outside of Dallas, and I went down once a month just for the fun of it.
Speaker 2: Wow, So did you finally get to the point where you like, I can't do the travel anymore?
Speaker 9: No, it wasn't. He was really just kind of a loser, Like he didn't even have a checking account or a kitchen garbage can. He had possums living in his bathroom.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Yeah, why were you going to see this person?
Speaker 9: Let me tell you I've had about it all every day. I'm like, damn, I wish I had that here.
Speaker 2: The thing is the funniest thing about that is I have said this for years every I feel like and people deny it. But I'm like, any time a girl is dating like a super loser, it has to be because he's so good in bad because I can't think of any other reason.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Like he's he's such a loser. He barely can keep a job, Like he doesn't see his kids, Like he can't function as like a grown adult. He's thirty one and can't do anything. And then a couple of months, out of the blue, like a couple of months ago, out of the blue, he messaged me on Instagram and was like, hey, you still mad or can we talk? And I like crept on his Instagram and he like calls himself the hello kitty man. Nope, no, no, no, I'm good.
Speaker 4: Good for you.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: You were like, maybe I should check in just from curse, but oh nope, goodbye kitty Man.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it's just good enough though that you gotta you gotta put it out there. You gotta see if they come back.
Speaker 3: And sometimes it works. Sometimes you'll find someone desperate enough, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: You gotta make mistakes twice. Let's do the one K wordplay.
Speaker 2: You'r chance on one thousand pennies. You can call right now, six five one nine eight nine KDW one on one point three k d WB The one K wordplay where Fallon and cult?
Speaker 3: What's your name?
Speaker 5: You ready to play that one K wordplay your chance to win a thousand pennies?
Speaker 3: Sure, I'm ready? All right?
Speaker 2: How it works is you have to match four words with either a cult or me Fallon. Who would you like to try to match words with?
Speaker 5: Today?
Speaker 3: Let's Fallin?
Speaker 4: All right, all right, Found's gonna go and get what's your favorite color?
Speaker 5: Yeah? All right, Found's eve been wearing green today? Okay, so your first word is gobble turkey, library book, college question, and last but not least French parents Balin valley on the auxen free. All right, Falligator, come on over, Falbac. I was grabbing the microphone and here we go. Your first word is gobble turkey boom match one, Right.
Speaker 3: There, girl, I knew we were feeling it.
Speaker 5: Okay, what about library book? Yes she got books?
Speaker 3: But okay, okay, okay, big money, big money college.
Speaker 2: I want to go like, okay, the two things are coming to me. One is degree, but one is tuition. I'm gonna go tuition.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Now, if you match one more word, you're gonna end up with one thousand pennies.
Speaker 4: Here we go French French.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know if you listen to the show.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you know what my favorite food of all time is, but it is a French fry.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna go fry.
Speaker 4: No Paris, she was going, you want to think about food?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, can I take it back?
Speaker 4: It was so close.
Speaker 3: I'm so close right now, right now.
Speaker 4: It's about time for Histo with selling, Well, you've survived this life. Would you be able to survive in the Middle Ages? That's a question.
Speaker 7: I feel like we've done these before and it's always a no because I I've already say I would complain do much you would up?
Speaker 5: Dude, She's a witch? Why I get rid of her? Here's the thing, I've already went ahead and I entered some of this.
Speaker 4: Stuff in for you.
Speaker 3: Okay, great things.
Speaker 5: So you have a lot of intelligence and adaptability. You're smart, you're asking historical questions with Histo. Really, you're curious. You're very analytical. I'll give you that.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't think I'm analytical at all. Physical build Wow, why did you go high pin?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 6: I don't know I just it's weird because I'm talking about your physicality. Yeah, because you're a pervert. Now you're you're five to two, right, thank you? Okay, they said you're I don't know who.
Speaker 4: It's good or bout.
Speaker 5: You're short enough to avoid most problems, like if there's something in a crowd.
Speaker 3: Like I don't sack you out. People don't see me in crowds.
Speaker 2: I can like belined through like a state fair crowd, right in and out quick, very what do they call it?
Speaker 3: Nimble?
Speaker 5: Quick and nimble and uh just not decisive, but just you can get away and you're vanish I do okay. Communication and charisma. You work in radio, so you're articulate and you're very persuasive. You can negotiate with merchants. Please, you could definitely do this plead a case before the lord. Dude, there was a king giving you some back talking like hey, I'll tell you yeah, and you're going in.
Speaker 4: You're very good at telling stories, which is good. Okay, here's you. Food and diet.
Speaker 2: Why you keep acting weird about my body and my antake of food.
Speaker 5: They're worried about you in this because listen, you're gonna have a lot of porridge and bread.
Speaker 3: I love carps.
Speaker 5: There's a limited amount of meat unless you're wealthy or you like heritat And there's no diet coke zero, diet coke coke zero. You could adapt to a lower calorie, lower, very variety of diet. Also, instead of coke, you can drink some wine.
Speaker 3: I guess I could get into that.
Speaker 5: Farming I gave you nothing. Basic combat I gave you nothing. Riding horses gave you nothing.
Speaker 3: What the hell I grew up on a farm.
Speaker 4: Latin or local dialects, I gave you one.
Speaker 3: I would have a local dialect. He give me some beef.
Speaker 6: Boy.
Speaker 5: Now, health of medicine, One bad infection or injury could end your life. You don't have any monomenous medicine. And I assume you want to know how to like do a tourniquet or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would, Yeah, I know how did a tournique Just a quick knot around your wherever your injury is, stop the bleeding and it's not not it well, I think it's a little bit, but I would definitely lie claim I knew a plant was medicine and kill someone.
Speaker 3: That is true.
Speaker 5: The verdict is no no why they said, Nahu, you have a twenty chance of living.
Speaker 2: I would obviously hook up with a king, get pregnant and trap him.
Speaker 1: Today's trending with Felon and Cold on one on Katie w B.
Speaker 2: But you didn't know there is a White Castle Hall of Fame.
Speaker 3: No, not at all, there is. These are people who hit the castle very regularly.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get to that into a second because there are fourteen people being inducted this year, and five of which are from Minnesota.
Speaker 3: It's epic.
Speaker 2: So Wendy's in Canada has launched a new burger that will probably clog your arteries. But the Grilled Cheese Cheeseburger is a quarter pound of beef with melted cheese and caramelized onions between two grilled cheese sandwiches made using hamburger buns.
Speaker 3: You know it's going to see you. I knew.
Speaker 2: Listen Cold was literally when I started talking to I'm on the radio with my partner.
Speaker 3: He has his phone in his hand. He's not listening to me at all.
Speaker 2: During the beginning of trending, I mentioned this burger, he actually put his phone down.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for mentally joining the segment number one, number two. I knew I'd get your attention.
Speaker 4: With us the grilled cheese cheeseburger. So two grilled cheese burger. Oh my gosh, this.
Speaker 2: Is you know it's going to come here. There's no chance what No one cares, No one cares, It doesn't matter worth it. If you're working more than fifty two hours a week, your brain is begging you to stop. There's a new study out of South Korea that finds working long hours may actually be changing the physical structure of your brain. So they looked at healthcare workers and found that those who work longer hours showed significant changes in parts of the brain, specifically once tied to decision making, emotions, and memory. Their brains were scanned and were found to be visibly different. Researchers say this may be why overworked people feel mentally drained and emotionally off balance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's up, col Why are there tears in your eyes?
Speaker 4: Did you know?
Speaker 8: I just.
Speaker 2: Were you yawning or burping during that segment? Or are you crying because you think about how much you're working? What's happening?
Speaker 5: Here's the thing, you know, I just found something out about the brain.
Speaker 4: They are you listening to me?
Speaker 10: You know what?
Speaker 5: The brain is like so overlapped and like so squishy and like it's kind of like has a bunch of ridges on it. Yeah, it's because it needs more surface for the neurons.
Speaker 4: Did you know that?
Speaker 6: I don't know what you're saying right now? You know, think about a brain neurons. To me, it's all squishy. Well, your brain wants to be bigger, but your head, like your skull.
Speaker 4: Doesn't allow it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like you can't put it.
Speaker 2: You can't keep a little dog in a kennel as it gross, got to get a bigger kennel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it folds over itself and does a bunch of layers. Yeah, like my fupa kind of they weren't sim it's a similar thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's your point?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I just thought it was gross. It's great.
Speaker 2: So you just didn't answer any question I asked or listen to what I say. Just to talk about this, which is not a trending story.
Speaker 5: At all, then isn't it gross?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 4: Think about it?
Speaker 8: So weird.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the five minutes stonents who are being inducted into the white Castle Hall of Fame.
Speaker 3: They call the Cravers Hall of Fame in Columbus, Ohio. So check this out.
Speaker 2: Don Graffen of Shoreview, he'll be part of there. He says many of his fondest memories involve white Castle. Well, we also have He also did late night trips there with its college buds in Valentine's Day with his wife. Another inductee, Sean Rucker of Saint Paul, said instrumental in making white Castle staple of his office weekly lunches.
Speaker 3: So there's that, and there's a lot of colleagues, and then this is the big one.
Speaker 2: Minneapolis brothers Gary and Denny Schwartz and their friend Steve from Plymouth started going in nineteen sixty seven, doing an annual tradition, a slider eating competition. They dubbed the White Castle Eating Derby This Saturday before Thanksgiving epic. No wonder being inducted and that is your trending brains are gross Man?
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely, KATIEW.
Speaker 2: One on one point three, KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult. I have nothing to watch, nothing to watch on TV. Okay, that's not completely true. I have some episodes of Black Mirror. I think when they take so long between seasons, I just lose interest.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's something about everything they've been doing that with Black Mirror, Last of Us, Stranger Things.
Speaker 3: Who cares of the Last of Us? You know why? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So I haven't even watched the last two episodes. I don't know that I care anymore. I also I've been watching The Right Righteous Gemstones, but I'm a little behind on that too.
Speaker 5: Man, you need something new to come in here. If you need to do Daddy with like a leather jacket or something.
Speaker 3: Well, I am watching the John Ham Show.
Speaker 2: But the new season of Sex and the City will be out soon. The new season of the Summer I term Pretty will be out soon, So there is hope in the future.
Speaker 4: You've got some stuff, something to look forward to.
Speaker 2: Absolutely anyway, if you have any suggestions, text me five three ninety two one KTEWB one.
Speaker 3: Have a great night, stay safe.
Speaker 2: It's still a little gross out there, so watch the hydro Planning your girl almost took off earlier and if you want to check out the show if you missed it, you can always podcast us Fallon and Cold anywhere you listen to podcasts.
Speaker 8: Have a