Speaker 1: And we continue on Jonas Knoxen today for Rodney at five seventy LA Sports. Another pair of Dodger tickets, Well, given them away this hour. We want you to win. We've had enough. We want you to win, and this is the hour that you will Yep. All right, let's get out to the stadium and welcome in David Vassa. Dave. Good afternoon to you.
Speaker 2: Hey, great to talk to you guys.
Speaker 1: Hey, Dave, you're going to be very busy three o'clock. You have a big Instagram Live.
Speaker 2: Coming up right, Yeah, on our and five to seventy LA Sports Instagram Instagram Live series presented by Navy and Tankless Water Heaters. Cody Bellinger is going to join us in the Cubs dugout, and we'll talk to Cody about last night's big game against the Dodgers and obviously the great memories he had with the Dodgers, so many years of him coming up clutch and coming up big, starting with his great Rookie of the Year campaign in twenty seventeen. So Cody is one of those guys that I get nostalgic about because of all the great times he and his teammates had during that time, coming up together and producing a lot of wins and playoff wins for the Dodgers.
Speaker 3: I've had a chance to interview Cody Vellinger on Rodney.
Speaker 2: What that's not Rodney, No.
Speaker 1: An incredible fact, simile.
Speaker 2: Rodney's like a Dodger pitcher. He can't go more than two in a row.
Speaker 3: No, no, Fred, Your thoughts on that go ahead, Jonas. But so I've had a chance to interview Cody Vellinger one time. He was like one of the nicer, most down to earth athletes I've ever talked to. Is that the reputation he had with the Dodgers, because it seems like everybody loves the guy.
Speaker 2: Everybody loved him, Jonas. He was like everybody's little brother when he first came up in twenty seventeen, and no matter how old he got, even after he became a father, that's the way they look at him like he's their little brother. But I will say this, talking to Cody when the Dodgers were at Wrigley Field earlier this year, and then having a chance to catch up with him yesterday, I got a sense of greater maturity about him than I ever have before. He really has grown up, and when we were talking, he said, he just knows who he is as a hitter a lot better than he did when he was younger with the Dodgers, and that always seemed to be a concern for the Dodgers. Even during that unbelievable six week stretch of his MVP season in twenty nineteen, he did not know what he was doing well, and that was part of the problem when he got into slumps. If you don't know what you're doing when you're going good, how are you going to know to get back to that baseline. But just talking to Cody yesterday just reinforcing everything that I sensed about him in Chicago earlier this year, he's way more mature and obviously has come into his own just understanding who he is, playing through injuries. He's had a broken rib, he's had a broken finger. He plays at Wrigley Field, where it's not as great of a hit as ballpark as you may think, a lot of rain delays, the wind is blowing in. So he's had a really good year and last night was just a glimpse of what Dodger fans haven't really seen.
Speaker 1: And Dave, do you think you can't go backwards, Okay, But do you think somewhere somehow the Dodgers think maybe we shouldn't have let him get away.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. Fred. It's unfortunate, but it feels like that time just ran out between the Dodgers and Cody Bellinger. I think Cody needed a new fresh start and new eyes. I know Johnny Washington, who was the Cups hitting coach last year is now with the Angels, really helped Cody starting in spring training last year. So a change of scenery when we talk about players that come to the Dodgers, was needed for Cody at that point in time. And look, he can opt out of his contract. Why would you rule out Cody coming back. We've seen other guys come back to the Dodgers that have had success, So you know, I would love to see Cody Bellinger come back.
Speaker 3: Yamamoto takes a mound for the Dodgers tonight, and according to Fred, he doesn't care if he gets lit up, just as long as he feels okay the next day, which feels like a problem, especially with the postseason right around the corner.
Speaker 2: I don't wouldn't go that far. Obviously, it would be a plus for Yamamoto to pitch well and also come out of it healthy, which I believe he will. This should be a fun matchup forever as long as Yamamoto is in the game going up against fellow countrymen's Shota Imanaga. I know Japan is very excited about this. It's a nationally televised game on TBS Dodgers Cubs, and then this added matchup between Yamamoto and Ymaaga, so there's a lot of buzz surrounding this game.
Speaker 1: To Dave all Right. Update on glass Now, update on Graderol, update on Tioscar Hernandez.
Speaker 2: Well, ta Oscar Hernandez. I don't believe is going to be in the starting lineup again tonight. The Dodgers don't need to rush him. Their magic number is at thirteen with only eighteen to go, so they want to make sure that left foot is not giving him any discomfort with any certain movements that he's making. As far as Bruce Starr Grattarol goes, Dave Roberts told us that he will be activated tomorrow and he wants to see him dive into the deep end of the pool. Don't ease into your season because there is no time for that. And as far as Tyler Glassnew goes, he's expected to throw a bullpen session today and if all goes well, we'll travel with the Dodgers on the road trip and throw a simulated game in Atlanta on Saturday. So that's great news for the Dogs. They got Yamamoto back tonight, They're expected to get glass Now back probably on the next Homestand.
Speaker 3: So we were talking earlier in the show, Dave about Walker Bueller and his performance last night, and what struck me was just how he looked when he walked off the mound and then his comments afterwards. It just feels like a guy basically in survival mode at this point and doesn't know if he's going to be a part of the postseason with this team or whatnot. What's your read on his situation?
Speaker 2: Well, he said that that was a direct quote from Bueller himself, saying that he's just trying to survive out there. Look, right now, can you really trust Walker Buehler in this version to start a playoff game? I don't think he can, especially when you're hearing him say that he's trying to survive. And you could talk about all the stuff his stuff is looking great. Well, the results haven't looked great. He's got a five ninety five ERA and thirteen starts. He's given up multiple home runs five of his thirteen stars. Can you really afford to trust that? I mean, it's you know, I could I could see a scenario where the Dodgers are willing to let him pitch the first three innings, maybe four, but the first innings of games have gone sideways on him. That's what's concerning. I wouldn't have any issues with that, except for the fact we've seen it two separate times at Dodgers Stadium where he gets the first two outs and you feel like he's on track and he's got that you know, Walker Bueller swag about him, and then all of a sudden, like last night he banged, he gives up a two run home run, three runs in the first inning. There was another game I forget against two three or four starts ago where he got the first two outs and all of a sudden, they scored six runs. So to me, if you got Glass now and Yamamoto healthy to go with Jack Flaherty, those are your three best bets to help you advance.
Speaker 1: Uh, Kyle Hendricks. I was shocked they couldn't hit him last night? What was it?
Speaker 3: Beabe don't know.
Speaker 2: When he's got his stuff going, he's got command of his secondary pitches, he's pretty good. And they did have opportunities with the bases loaded, just couldn't cash it in. So it was just one of those nights, and the Dodgers usually hammer Hendrix. They were not able to do that last night.
Speaker 3: How obnoxious were the Cubs fans? I mean, are you already getting sick of itators?
Speaker 2: Perpetually obnoxious?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How's that dynasty going? Jonas?
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, you tell me man, like I tried to tell everybody once, this is exactly this is the Cubs organization and that fan base to a t. They win the World Series. You've got people crying outside Wrigley Field. They're writing on the brick wall outside love notes to past family members, celebrating the team. I mean, we're talking one hundred plus years and they finally won a World Series and then like forty eight hours later, somebody from the city hosted All Down with a powerwasher?
Speaker 2: Is there a bigger fall from Grace than Chris Bryant? He's even played one hundred and sixty two games over the course of the first few years with the Rockies, he was an MVP. I mean you talked about Cody Bellinger. He's been able to stabilize his career. I don't think there's been a greater fall from Grace in recent memory than Chris Bryant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like you could say, like even Dodger played because the Dodgers and Cubs kind of had similar timelines where it was like, all right, they both got great young talent. They're on a trajectory to potentially be dynasties. But like former Dodgers have excelled, Corey Seeger has been really good with Texas and just won a World Series like you've seen other Dodgers excel Man, Hobvey Bias has been a disaster, Bryant's been a disaster. Rizzo's been banged up. Like it just hasn't worked out any way, Like these people thought that it was going to work out in Chicago even when they went elsewhere.
Speaker 2: Anyway, America loves the Cubs better when they're just lovable losers. Yep, don't try to be more than that.
Speaker 1: Admission accomplished, Dave. One other thing. Michael Bush you saw him. He had a good game last night. You think the Dodgers pulled the plug on him a little soon.
Speaker 2: My understanding is they got a really good young pitcher for him in that trade, and a lot of teams out there believe the Dodgers won that trade. Even with Bush having a really good year. Yenci Almonte, who was also included in that deal, has not really panned out for the Cubs. He's out for the year. So I know, on the surface, it looks like the Cubs won that trade, but by only accounts the executives from other teams, they tell me, this young kid Ferris the Dodgers acquired from the Cubs is a star in the making.
Speaker 1: All Right, you've got Instagram healthy. Well, I'm just gonna say, Dave, you have Instagram Live at three with Cody Bellinger and that'll be great. Nice. Get on that.
Speaker 2: Thanks, Rered. I appreciate your validation.
Speaker 1: You need it. I gave it to you. All right. Therego's David Vassebye, Dave. You know, I don't know why it only happens when you're here.
Speaker 3: It's like, right, it's literally like you're in the middle of like a five hour flight cross country and like, man, this is like the smoothest flight we've ever been on. And next thing, you know, like you brush at the top of a building, like, oh, whoops, don't worry, We'll get you there.
Speaker 1: And I thought I thought we pulled it off.
Speaker 3: I was a solid interview, like promoted ig live, you know, of a courtesy of Navvy, and like did like everything was going well, conversation flowed, good energy, excited to be on and then right at the end, he hits you right in the nuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, ow, I'll tell you that. And that's not the kind of injury you rubbed to make feel better. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, and if you do, you're playing quarterback in Cleveland, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you. All right. Word from Jacob. If you're riding in the back seat injured in an uber or left accident, it's completely different than a normal wreck. Your drivers covered by uber or lyfts. So not only are you dealing with the other person's insurance, you need to speak with a ride share company's insurance as well. You don't want to deal with this.
Speaker 4: On your own.
Speaker 1: You are a third wheel in the situation. The insurance companies just want to give you a quick payment so you go away. You need an expert. It's our buddy, Jacob. He's the expert when it comes to handling Uber and left accident cases. Years ago, Jacob and his team took on these cases before other attorneys. The Jacob understands all the nuances involved in these particular accidents. So if you're injured in any type of ride share accident, you need to call an attorney who's respected. Call Jacob. He's the real deal. Call Jacob at eight four four twenty four Jacob eight four four twenty four Jacob, or visit called Jacob dot com and make sure you're following. Call Jacob on Instagram and Facebook for prizes, insight and more. We are still gonna give away to dodge your tickets this hour, so that don't go anywhere. You'll have your chance. And how would you feel if you had twenty million dollars and then you lost it. We'll have to figure that out. I thought that the.
Speaker 3: Earth was flat, Yeah, yes, I sure do.
Speaker 1: And you know people talked about that for some time. They were confused, they thought he was out of his mind.
Speaker 3: He's not alone, by the way, you know. I just want to point that out.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: There's there are a lot of people who do believe that the Earth is flat?
Speaker 1: You know, do you do you believe that?
Speaker 3: No, but there are some compelling arguments to be made.
Speaker 1: What would the argument be, Well, just you.
Speaker 3: Know, there's there's certain things that we were told that now are not the case. Nobody can figure out. There's like this part I think is it Iceland or Antarctica where you can't go to they don't allow you to visit, and people wonder like, why is that when you drop off the face of the Earth. I don't know necessarily that I believe all that, but I don't know it's like Antarctica or something like that. I haven't done a deep dive on it. But when it comes to conspiracies, I'm at least open minded to it because the argument is fascinating to me. So I'm I at least welcome the discussion, even though I don't buy into it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you would welcome that discussion, sure, Okay. So there was a period of time where you know, Kyrie Irving said that and Shaq just jumped on board. Jumped on board. Yeah, the world is flat, world is flat? Yeah, Well, then people started questioning Shack so much so that he had a twenty million dollars sponsorship deal on the table, and that sponsor pulled out because they thought Shaq was insane. It cost him twenty million dollars.
Speaker 3: Who is the sponsor?
Speaker 1: Didn't say NASA?
Speaker 3: Who cares?
Speaker 4: What is?
Speaker 3: What does that have to do with anything? Unless they were going to launch something right away? Like no, I don't even you brought up Shaq, you know, agreeing with Kyrie Irving?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: Does anybody even rem remember that, like, like twenty million dollars because the guy said he believes some other guy who says the Earth is flat unless.
Speaker 1: They said it said it was a joke. Apparently whoever the sponsor was didn't fight at humors or didn't get the humor.
Speaker 3: Twenty million off the flatter theory. Geez, that's rough.
Speaker 1: What do you think of conspiracy theorists?
Speaker 3: I listen. I admire the fact that they refuse to take what they're given and want to do their own research. The problem is, you start going down these theories on stuff and you just assume everything's a conspiracy. Like I had a buddy who was really into this, and I mean, he went off the rail to where it would start off with your run of the mill JFK stuff. Okay, that's that's fine, and then he ventured off into flat Earth, and then it became NASA, and then it became why one war had and another didn't, and whether or not so and so is still alive. And then all of a sudden he kind of lost me when he talked about these giant people. Apparently there's like these giant people that exist, Like I swear to God, like this is.
Speaker 1: What do you mean giant people?
Speaker 3: Well, like these people that walk around, they're like thirteen feet tall, you know. Imagine like George Mirrason sitting on the New Bull's shoulders, like and he's got like these people walking around. They're like in the desert somewhere, and he's.
Speaker 1: Like, where are these people?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but like there's this theory out there. There's these giant people. There's this civilization of giant people that like live in the desert somewhere. And he's explaining this to me, and I'm like, look, I don't like what are you talking about. Like, first of all, with the amount of scouting that's done in the NBA. Now, wouldn't one of those guys be playing at least overseas, like one of them, Like, but no, they just you know, apparently they just walk around and and you know they've found like these you know, like he didn't believe in dinosaur. He didn't, you know, he like like Bigfoot, he wasn't sure about him, Like you're not sure about Bigfoot, but like some of the other stuff you are sure about, Like I mean, look, my theory on Bigfoot is this. I think a couple of guys were out by the campfire. Yeah, I think they probably brought a dog with him. I think it was really hot. They shaved the dog. The dog's hair was lying around, and then after a couple of bottle of bottles of booze, they thought, hey, wouldn't this be funny, So they like you know, put honey all over themselves, rolled around in the dog hair. The guy happened to be like six six and then ran across other campfires. Somebody caught a picture and said, oh my god, what is that? Like that's my theory, but like lockness, man, it seems like a guy who's got like a hand puppet on and he reached out of the water, Like you know, like some of this stuff just doesn't add up, and like giant people in the desert don't add up. But apparently that's like a real thing for conspiracy theories.
Speaker 1: Well I've looked that up, so thank you for addressing.
Speaker 3: Am I making that like that's a real like conspiracy theory.
Speaker 1: Right now, I've got ten foot giant people unearthed in Nevada's love lock Cake. Okay, and they were ten feet tall. You know, I say, not only are the gigantic, but some of these bodies, believe to be mummies also had distinctive red hair. But that doesn't say there are thirteen foot people walking around in the desert something there. Listen, are skeletons on people.
Speaker 3: A listen, man. I mean, we could try and make all the jokes you want. Who's to say they were accurate when measuring Todd Marinovich Okay, Like I'm just saying, like we're talking about ten foot tall redheads. I mean, now you start going through the annals of redheads and you go, you know, maybe there's a possibility here, like maybe a Carson Wentz, you know, like maybe that's Andy Dalton.
Speaker 1: But these are skeletons.
Speaker 3: They're not people, okay, but like they're you know, ancestors. Look, I'm trying to find some path to maybe potentially believe that this is real. But like, but that's the problem with conspiracy theories out there, Like you go down one and you just assume it's all a conspiracy theory.
Speaker 1: Like you think, do you think walked on the Moon?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'll put it this way. There is a compelling case that whatever we were, whatever we were shown, was not truthful. That that I think, Well, listen, like if you go and look, I think that they were in a hurry and it was the space race, and they wanted to try and show that we got there first. And so the footage that we saw I don't believe was entirely accurate in my mind, and people people have admitted. I'm just saying people have admitted to this. I'm not saying that I think that we didn't walk on the Moon. I have no idea, And to be honest with you, I don't care if I didn't do it. I don't give a rip. That doesn't affect me. But I do think that some of the footage that was out there was not entirely accurate, and some people involved have admitted that like that, that's the way I feel about it. But whether or not we walked on the moon, I don't know who cares. I mean, like, what do we talk? I mean, listen the best part about the best part about what? Like, are we having technical difficulties with Fred? Or is it technical difficulties with me? Okay? Yeah, Fred is saying like there's some technical difficulties. He can't hear anything in his head saying this is the problem though, Ronnie, when you start talking about conspiracy theories, all right, people lose their mind. Okay, So now we've pissed somebody off and they've messed with the wires. So way to go, Fred, You steered us down this well.
Speaker 5: You know, Jonahs, Fred is in the desert, so strange things tend to happen out here the desert.
Speaker 3: And apparently there's ten foot tall redheads that are buried near Fred. That's what we've on earthed here on this program.
Speaker 5: So I'm just doing a deep dive apparently fellow news colleagues there out in the desert to uh maybe find out if this story is.
Speaker 3: True live on location. We have found the remains of Todd Marinovitch's great great great great great grandfather.
Speaker 5: I've got the full story.
Speaker 3: Back at eleven. All right, So do we have Victor Brick? Can we say I do to VTB here we got him to me Tuesday? All right, Vic, welcome in? Can you save us please? Because Fred pissed off somebody in the conspiracy theory world and they've now cut his wires.
Speaker 6: I think he's totally focused on Yoshinovo Yamamoto and Showta in my Naga at Dodger Stadium tonight. Fred Roger, he's lost in translation where Fred.
Speaker 4: Is in for Rodney.
Speaker 6: He's got compassion for Walker Beulah a Jonas Knox.
Speaker 3: Happy Tuesday, Puppy.
Speaker 4: Happy Tuesday. Everybody stay hydrated.
Speaker 6: Everyone in for Kevin figures he's hydrated and he's filled with electrolytes out of Auceland.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm trying to get the conspiracy truths are out with Fred Rogan right now. He's having some issues. The comrades being a problem is no conspiracy at the moment.
Speaker 6: His musica flows like the Fountains of Wayne A Roddy Fossio.
Speaker 5: From Widia Hother Bamboo Dojo it's King flavor. Yeah, Vicky wearing your pancho today.
Speaker 6: No poncho today, very light, very very light materials, love of cotton, and I want to give it up for the.
Speaker 1: I let's give away Dodger tickets.
Speaker 5: Oh looker's back, just in time to cut Vic off.
Speaker 1: Hi. Fred, Hi, you know I was on It was not me. I'm not taking a wrap for that. Jonas Knox in today for Rodney and now let's rejoin Vic. Vic go ahead. Oh, by the way, who won the Dodger tickets? At him? We never got that. Why do you know who won?
Speaker 4: Jeff mission via Ho.
Speaker 7: Jeff for Mission VA.
Speaker 1: I don't know why you have to have an attitude about it. I just want to know who.
Speaker 7: It's one thing to have technical difficulties with the comrades. But the text message was set?
Speaker 1: My god, I'm looking right at it. Where was it set? Where?
Speaker 4: Get on the Wi Fi? Freddie? Right?
Speaker 1: The last text I got from you, I said it says requesting call. You didn't send it.
Speaker 7: You forgot Hey, Ronnie, you want to look at this for me and confirm it. We got another conspiracy theory from.
Speaker 1: Fred Rogans right now? Is it there? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Fred, it's there a lemon. Fred, Look it's not there.
Speaker 4: I don't care. Get onto the local Wi Fi.
Speaker 3: That's a user error.
Speaker 5: Hey, you asked, all right? Is it the final segment?
Speaker 3: So who want the ticket?
Speaker 1: Who wanted the tickets?
Speaker 4: Jeff and missus? Yeah, I said.
Speaker 3: It five times. Check your text, Fred, Hey, Fred, check your text?
Speaker 1: Well it's vic.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, text Fred, don't forget Check your text.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well you know what that leads is too victim.
Speaker 3: By the way you imagine we went off the air of this early petrost will unload on you. Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Well Fred, listen before we get to the haiku.
Speaker 4: Why do you give it up?
Speaker 6: Lakers are very classy move by the franchise for the logo honoring Jerry West with a number forty four band on their jerseys all year long, plus a tribute to Jerry opening night at the Downtown Hoopdojo October twenty second against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Speaker 1: Well, that is very nice and that they're doing anything for Jerry West.
Speaker 4: Jerry is eternal man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean, given the fallout they had, it's nice.
Speaker 6: It's very very very respectful and a very wonderful move. You guys watched that forty nineer game against the j Ats Jets last night.
Speaker 4: Of course, Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 6: Stayed healthy for more than fourth plays. That was my takeaway about the Jordan Mason's a beast.
Speaker 3: Have the fact that on the fourth play they fumbled, So it's like the fourth play of the season. Rogers got hurt last year the fourth play last night, the Jets fumbled, turned the ball over.
Speaker 6: If you're a Jets fan, you got to feel good about that. They came out unscathed with Aaron Rodgers. Musical blowback from the Super Bowl to the Country Music Awards. Remember Kendrick Lamar selected to headline in Nolan's Super Bowl fifty nine, and that selection is getting heat.
Speaker 4: Critics say that Nolan's.
Speaker 6: Own Lou Wayne should have get the gig. Even our friend Big Boy from Sister Station ninety two to three Big Boys flom mixed and then the beehive is buzzin' Ronnie hit me. Beyonce snubbed by the Country Music Awards.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was bs.
Speaker 6: I mean, Beyonce's country album is amazing. Cowboy Carter sing a little of a VIC, Come on, she gets the genre to another level.
Speaker 1: VIC sing, you know this go ahead.
Speaker 4: I'm not I cannot give you the exact lyrics.
Speaker 1: I just know just time along Vic hum.
Speaker 4: Ye ha, Beyonce, Yeah, Texas, hold of y'all.
Speaker 6: While Morgan Wallen leads everybody with seven Chris Stapleton, who's the man?
Speaker 4: He got only five?
Speaker 6: So somebody's mechanical horse is freaking out, sumo to.
Speaker 1: I thought we had yesterday.
Speaker 3: I thought we were going to spend a little time talking about, you know, mechanical bulls at Gillies in the movie Urban Cowboy, underrated Flick by.
Speaker 6: The way, detending champion Fuji out of the Automa et no one cares.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been in a mechanical bull? Jonas? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think I was hammered were Yeah, I think it was that What was that play? It was a saddle ranch that was That's a universal And there was also one on Sunset right. Are both closed?
Speaker 1: I think there's one in Scottsdale too. I think you've ever been on a mechanical bull?
Speaker 4: Yes? I was thrown off the bull absolutely.
Speaker 1: A mechanical bull or a real bull.
Speaker 6: It was a mechanical bull in Vegas, thrown off completely clean break.
Speaker 3: Where the hell is the mechanical bull in Vegas.
Speaker 4: It was a special mechanical bull. Night's at some bar.
Speaker 3: Please tell me you pulled over on the way there and it was outside whiskey petees and you said, screw it, I'm making good time. People are driving by and they just see Vic on the mechanical bull trying to stay on. It's eight seconds is the bar, right? You've got to stay on for eight seconds on a bull.
Speaker 4: That's a rough ride, man, that's a rough ride. Vic.
Speaker 5: I would pay to see you ride a mechanical bull.
Speaker 6: Hell yeah, Oh it's it's it's pretty. It would be pretty ugly and pretty brutal. But I did get up there, I remember, and I left the bull. I left the bull very quickly.
Speaker 5: I could just imagine Vic sitting on a bull with a poncho and a sombrero, right the Dodger poncho and his Dodger sombrero. That'd be awesome, Vic.
Speaker 4: Whirling around, y'all.
Speaker 1: They never a real bull, No, a real one ever been chased by a bull. Vic.
Speaker 6: I was doing some videography in New Mexico on a rodeo, and I was close to being chased by the bull because I had no idea. I couldn't go out on the on the pitch or the field with a camera and a bull bull was was was almost released.
Speaker 4: I got lucky. The clowns saved me. The killer clowns ab out of space. They saved me.
Speaker 3: Hey, VIC, did something happen with Bevo?
Speaker 1: Oh God, we don't have time for that today.
Speaker 6: Oh there's no time for that. Just a quick update on day two from Tokyo.
Speaker 1: This is why you should lead with this, Vic. Every day I tell you lead with this.
Speaker 6: He's out of the autumn event symptoms of diabetes, chronic knee injuries. But he'll be back for the next tournament in a couple of months.
Speaker 1: But Terran who is who's out?
Speaker 4: The defending champion Terror of Fuji?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, Assum Sla has diabetes. Get out of town.
Speaker 6: So that's a that's a blow to the tournament. But you still have I'll show you the fiery Mongolian. He racked up a win called Azakara racked up a win yesterday on Nosato beat. The Flying Monkey leads us to this thread the source. Yes, and it's all about tonight's game at Dodger Stadium that has.
Speaker 4: Japan going wild.
Speaker 1: All right, So you made it up. You made it up.
Speaker 6: And listen, Japan is listening on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: What what part of Japan?
Speaker 4: Think, all of Japan, every prefecture?
Speaker 1: What time isay? What time is it in Japan right now?
Speaker 6: Fifteen hours ahead? Go something like this, This haiku for you on this Tuesday, September.
Speaker 8: Tenth, Yamamoto imaanaga, oh Tani Suzuki you we are so happy for your happiness as.
Speaker 6: Japan going wild with the ravines land of the rising sun flavor.
Speaker 4: I'm feeling you.
Speaker 1: And that's exactly the gong that deserved, by the way, I've seen that somewhere, So that's a legitimate haiku. Yeah, where I'm the bathroom wall. We don't we don't have time, Ronnie, thank you, Adam, good job filling in. Jonash. You're back tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do it all right tomorrow