Speaker 1: Bulls with and it's an It's a book that is from the era when Japan was going from like tribal chieftains to you know, emperors or whatever or no, excuse me, a tribal chieftains to merchant class rule and how a lot of the Samurai tried to handle this because it's it signified kind of a degenerate stage. If any of you watched the recent popular what was that show? I just went blank. It's a remake of the seventies Japan history show. It was very It was a really well done series and I watched all of it. It was just on FX or something. It was a really touted series. Showguns, Thank you, Vick. Yeah, Showgun was pretty good. I watched Showgun and it's kind of that same timeframe of what sam is talking about with this this text. I've not read this text. It's as new to me. So shout out to some of you guys. I'm gonna read some super chats in a second. Appreciate that. But again, if you go to md dot tv right here, you can subscribe and get access to the full shows right there.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that, you guys. He just posted about Jay who posted about me? Who are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Jueb Jube? Who are you talking about? Also, by the way, you can check out for the live comedy events with Sam and the bros Nick and Charles to get tickets right here. They just readd the website by the way. So yeah, I'm happy to be I'm loving being involved. It's it's it's really cool. Oh James White, Okay, I don't know. I don't care about names White. I'm going to talk about James White here in a minute, and all his sassy lisp. I think James White has his his bow tie is on a little too tight. I don't know if he wears his bow tie a little too tight.
Speaker 2: Because it's it's cutting off the circulation and it might be causing a little bit of this list. But he's got this just so damn sassy. He's just got the sassiest little lisp. Are you guys noticing that that sassy little lisp?
Speaker 1: Anyway, Look, I would rather be in the circles of and writing for Sam Hyde any day of the week than in the circles of that goblin, that them sassy ass goblin, James White and his demon cult. Uh So, let's get over here to that because it's time to mention this. So Sam So not Sam Hid. James White, as we said, was not interested in any kind of debate for the last seven years. I remember trying to get a debate with him, argued with him on Twitter, I tweitetered at him years ago, twenty seventeen, eighteen somewhere in there, and his answer was, I don't have time for Orthodox stuff. I don't care about understanding or studying Orthodox stuff, and I'm not interested in debating any Orthodox people. So that was his stance for six seven years. And I specifically asked for I said, less debate. I sent center in distinction, less debate, Philly Oakauay and your trinity, your ADS doctrine, because he has this a goofy adsview bout the way and not interested, not interested. So he commented on me once in his one of his videos, like five years ago, so he knows who I am. But in his comment he's like, is this the jay Dier? Is this the jayder As if he doesn't know, like which which one I am? So here's my original, here's some here's my comments that on this whole stuff. When it happened that day. I'm just gonna play this because I'm super tired and you can hear what I said, and then we'll go to some of his toxic masculinity comments where he's showing his masculine prowess with the lispiest lisp you've ever heard in your life? Is this gonna play? Is this not playing? Maybe this doesn't play if I've got all this audio stuff going. I just thought the first part about the the sassy pants stuff was funny.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: The reason I'm playing this is because as all this was happening, he was on Twitter tweeting at me, and I unblocked him for the time being. I didn't block him because he mentioned me. I blocked him years ago when he was just on a heretical roll, way long ago, like six years ago, so he's always been blocked. I wanted nothing to do with that, dude. And when everybody started messaging James wat's talking about you, James was like, I I care, and I'm like, what did he say? Okay, so he says, we're gonna read it in a second, but I want to play this comment first because this is funny. Is there no sound on this thing? I attend to a Calvinism. Oh, here we go. I don't know why it's not one to play on them. Maybe I can find the timestamp here, here we go. So here are my thoughts on James White. I got to go to two minutes to like three minutes in here. Let's see if we can do that. He's over there on Flackra welcome.
Speaker 4: I hope everybody from the internet hottest little boat pie where I'm talking about that creed death and as soony occasionalist Calvinists, Muslim James White.
Speaker 1: And his little cute little list that he's got, he's just so in a tesse today. He's just today.
Speaker 2: Something got up under him and got him all sat. I don't know what it is. But if we're going to go to Romans nine, honey child, he's our man. He can exege that perfectly. With that diploma mill degree that he got down in South Africa, down there with his little ubungoo friends that he's got. I wonder what they get up to down there with that little lisp p. He's got it and there's no telling them. Maybe he did it. Maybe he did his diploma, diploma mill degree online. I think they have extension courses up there for little James wherever he's located inside his little RV.
Speaker 1: They might be over here in New Orleans right now.
Speaker 2: If it's Marti Grauls time, I'm over here about fifty miles out side of New Orleans time. I could just run over there and find James if he's over there, down in the French quarters. If he's down there, exeget and Romans nine for some of the some of the men's over there in the French quarters. But listen, I'll tell you one thing, honey, you ain't going to find a better Cosmu sweater anywhere in the damn us than down there in that French quarter. Some of them women's down there that does the Tarot reatings, the tar rot cards, Honey, of them tarot readers will sew you a Cosby sweater like Joseph's technicolor dreamcoat, Honey, out of the doll of the Book of Genesis, honey. And that's what James White's all about. I hope James White's will come over here and I can just talk to him.
Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 2: But he's got that cute little honey. Have you ever seen that little Colonel Sanders go to you he's got. And it just makes me think all them chickens that Biden had just killed, all one hundred and fifty billion of them. If I was thinking like James White and that Colonel Sanders predepth nation mindset, they was destined for it, Honey, all one hundred fifty millions of them. Let's see, maybe he'll come in here and tell us about Romans nine. Romans nine, I'm just joking, being silly. I'm poisoning the well. Oh wait, if I poison the well, it's on Christ. Like when James White poisons the well, it's boomer wisdom.
Speaker 1: I don't know what he was trying to say. If he doesn't debate a person with a green profile picture, wow, those are good reasons. Now, for years, here's the backstory, we message James White to do debates on the Essen Centers station one simplicity, Okay, all of that stuff, and for years he said, yeah, so there's that, and uh, here's my thought is, since well, we got to read the full quote first before we get into the whole Lord of the r V. I mean, it was this was just too funny. He says, It's amazing, like the out of touch of this kind of a It's like he might even be like Elder gen X, but he's full boomer. Dude, Like, there's no this dude is full boomer. I'm gonna read it in the James White boys, Dude, serious inquiry. I'm assuming this is the Jay Dyer who has been in numerous religious movements, but most recently anyway Orthodoxy. Now keep in mind, James White is not in an actual church. He's an independent Baptist with a parachurch ministry. And of course all independent Baptists are all lay people anyway, who are self ordained. I have to met this is this graphic is troubling, so that the first thing that he went for was my background graphic. Uh what I mean, it's just added, I mean all of things. And the background graphic was made by my friend who is a professional cinematographer for literally like the biggest people in Hollywood, not joking. And if you look closely, it's got a lot of lore in it. So there's all kinds of lore of my channel, my books, all the very subjects that we covered. There's like Claus and people over there, there's you know, comedy and movies over here, and you know there's a lot of symbolism in it which he has no idea what any of that is, Not that I would even expect him to. It's just funny that, like, just how out of touch and no idea what's going on, and he says he has me blocked. I find it hard to take him seriously. Well, I wrote that I am a comedian, so thank you for not taking me too seriously. And you'll notice that Calvinists, by the way, all Calvinists care about is being taken serious. They take themselves so seriously. All they care about is being seen as scholarly and being seen as intellectuals, because that's all Calvinism is. It's a religion of worship of the intellect. And I mean because the deity of Calvinism is the same deity of Islam, who is a direct cause of every event, even of the secondary causes. So they might as well be occasionalist. They might as well be worshiping Allah. And essentially, as I'm told, at least sam Mun points out that James White is really friendly with his Muslim friends, and that might be because they have much more in common than anything to do with Christianity. His description is troubling comedian and host of AJ. Well, it's hard for older folks to take that seriously. I don't care. Why would you take a co edians posts seriously anyway? So even that phrase itself, it's hard for me to take a comedian seriously. It's like is he writing bad jokes? Like does he not understand why that phrase itself is stupid? I have responded to mister Dyer in years past. Okay, well, then then you're aware of who I am and the first sentence doesn't make any sense?
Speaker 5: Is this the U? J?
Speaker 1: Dor Well? I thought you were aware of me from the past, so wouldn't you know his attacks on scriptural sufficiency. I would like to arrange an in person debate on the seventh Ecumenical Council. I mean we asked for many, many times emails we haven't sent to the to the adjacent Jim's white James, white people like Durban dirt Bin, whatever his name is, and the response was one year out maybe Well, I wanted to debate the trinity essence indistinction ads, these doctrines that Calvinists, to my knowledge, have never addressed. Have you ever heard of Calvinists addressed addressed the same challenges that I would make to Roman Catholic Atomas in Augustinian as a Calvinists ever addressed too. No, they don't, And I think that given James White's previous admissions of not being aware of Orthodox theology, he knows full well that he wants to steer clear of that. And so during all of this nonsense, by the way, let's finish this, he says, my first question would be location. I don't have any idea where he lives. Well, I'm not telling you where I live. You don't need to know where I live. You're the last person I want, and I want to know where I'm located. It would uh make it easy to engage in a debate. I'm not dumb and not falling for your traps. You're the first kind of person that would dog somebody. The earliest timeframe I would have would be late November, so basically a year out. And then he goes on to talking about Orthodox nasty grams. Now, notice how like passive aggressive and bad faith this is. He could have sent me an email if he wanted to arrange a debate. No, he just wanted to drum up some attention and get clicks and whatnot. Why, I'm gonna tell you why. And that's the key point as to that's what the real story of all this is. And it goes back to the redeem Zomer debate is part of the whole story of this. Now he wants an in person debate. This is the funniest part of it. I only traveled via RV, which I just thought was funny, like this is just just pure boomer, just boomer comedy value, right, So I thought that made it right for not just joking about the list, because notice he wants to throw under handed jabs at me. Oh, I've been in multiple religious movements. Well, don't you think probably most of the younger audience that you interact with have been in numerous religious movements in their lives. And isn't that kind of common now in our age?
Speaker 2: I think it is.
Speaker 1: But the Internet is not very friendly to Calvinism. In other words, just like Islam, the Internet is not being a very good friend to Calvinism, especially when people who have been in Calvinism and in Catholicism, like myself, know those positions very well from the inside out. I went to Bonson seminary and I studied bonds and stuff. I don't tout that because it's not an accredited seminary. But now keep that accreditation point in mind, because we're gonna see some funny things that the Catholics noted about doctor James White here in a moment, so I just puted it out. You only travel in an RV and my background graphic is what you found troubling. It's just okay, Boomer. I will only engage you if you wear your Cosby sweater and if you can get your lisp under control. I have a strict policy of not debating anyone with a metrosexual lisp, and you have one of the worst, and so if you can get that under control, I might think about debating you on the topics that I suggested years ago. But by the way, I thought this was AI is great for this kind of stuff. So after all this comment about his RV traveling, it's like this most Boomer thing ever, Doctor James White, be like, build me an army worthy of me, right, like soar on or something? Right, we got a So this is the perfect Calvinists technical or dream code lisp army right here. I thought that was some fun AI work and I think he made one more comment. I don't know where it is, but his other comment was something like, why would I respond to a person with a green profile picture? So of all the things that again he was looking for my PfP being green, that was the thing, Like I catch, I can't debate a person on them with a green PfP. Solid reasons, solid solid reasons, solid argumentation, solid wisdom from thunctor James White. Now, I remember reading James White's book, which by the way, has a still I don't know if he's fixed it or not. But back in around ninety eight ninety nine, I bought Forgotten Trinity, and I've covered this before. I don't know if he knows. I don't think he does because he doesn't know Trinitarian theology. He actually has like two or three heterodox statements about the Trinity in his Forgotten Trinity book, so he might want to look into that and fix those. But I don't think he's be able to fix it with his heterodox Latin Augustinian Trinitarian model anyway. And he knows good and well he wouldn't last five minutes and debate on divine simplicity or the energies or any of that topic, Philly oquay, because for him, it's necessary to switch it over into debating a year out in an RV where he can travel to a location. And I said, look, dude, we're gonna we do debates all the time, open for him. Okay, So he's tweeting back and forth with me, he's got time, he's not busy, And I'm gonna show you that he wasn't busy because he went and made an hour long video when I was asking him to just come chat. Now, if you've been debating Calvinism for thirty damn years, why do you need a year prep? Anyway? I don't need a year prep. I've never needed a year's prep for a debate. The most prep we had was about six months for the Jake debate because I was waiting for that. Stupid even to me, a translation to come out. Had nothing to do with not wanting to debate Jake.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: But notice this, so while we were debating, I offered him, I just sent him a link right here. Hey, you're debating on Twitter about my profile and my character and the superiority of your boomer RB lifestyle. And I said, stop whining and bitching about You can dish out insults and jobs, but you can't take him back when it comes back at you. His bio is just weird. He has a green faced cartoon background. Now, he wouldn't come to the space, so you got time to make What does he do during all this? Literally during this he goes and makes an hour long video. You could have just hopped into space. Why do you need a year to talk about? Even if it was the seventh Documentical Council, I could have talked to you about that right now. We could have talked about any of these topics. So and you're gonna say, well, but he deserves a thorable who deserves a hoorable debate? Now wait a minute, why do I have to immediately cater to his demands? I mean my channel has grown bigger than his. I'm not looking up to try to get attention and clicks from James White, who has I don't know, forty thousand fewer followers than we do over here. So I'm supposed to just cave to his demands about a boomer RV driving like he's going to drive to in his RV only if it's close enough. He's probably just looking for where I live. Who knows why and which I'm not going to tell him where I live. He doesn't need to know that. Nobody in this day and age, except for a couple people. When it's a high profile person that doesn't know, it's just not worth in person debates. You can have a online moderated debate and it doesn't take. It shouldn't be a year out. So if he's able to demand and give terms, why can't I demand and give terms? And my terms were come on my x space instead of yapping and whining and bitching in all of your Twitter comments. But again, remember I know the world of Calvinism. I know how these people think. I know the whole thing. Calvinists thrive on this. They thrive on this kind of stuff because the religion is empty. The religion is a god who creates babies to torment. It's insane. It's a religion of hate, essentially. And so if you wonder why he's known for being a humorless weirdo, allow me to explain via his own comments. And I'm really glad this went viral because I think this signifies the latter stages of James White era. Right, James White was at the height of his time in the two thousands, and he had turretan fan, he had his little malformed minions that tried to debate for him. And we saw what happened when turretin Fan tried to debate Sam Chamun. It was an absolute massacre. Maybe what a few months ago, a year ago, And so it's not looking good for the Calvinists on the line. Now getting to my point about Redeem Zoomer, why does James White suddenly care about what I talk about? He hasn't cared about me for seven years, six years, even though I have asked for debates in the past. Well, we all know that Redeem Zoomer collapsed in our debate, and he's still mad about that debate. So we're I don't know, over a year out from Redeem Zuomer debate, and the Redeem Zoomer debate across multiple platforms has probably two to three hundred thousand views. Okay, So this was the rising young star of Calvinism and it did not go well for him. In fact, it went so bad that he shot down his discord because he said he had too many people becoming Orthodox and he didn't want his discord to be a mechanism for people converting to Orthodoxy, right, and then he says, not too long after that, he says, I'm retiring, retiring from apologetics. I'm gonna quit. And he had a meltdown after this after a debate with me, with my old pushback. It wasn't it was a civil discussion. I wasn't mean to him. You know what he did immediately after the debate, he went on Twitter whined and cried that I was mean to him. I'm not joking. He later retracted that and said, Okay, no, I just wasn't prepared. It was supposed to not be a debate. I mean, I'm sorry. I don't really see a big difference between what we had as a discussion and an informal debate essentially the same thing. Kyle wasn't really a moderator. He was just sort of facilitating a conversation. But people cannot handle pushback, especially from gen Z, and people have been beginning, they've been noticing this. There's a whole conversation on Twitter today about this. Like gen Z people just like they think that if you get if they get any pushback, they scream and cry and think that you hate them. It's really weird. So they don't have the capability of dealing with good faith disagreements and exchanges. Everything is just hyper extreme emotionalism. But just on these two channels here, and there's other channels. There's other channels with thirty fifty sixty thousand views, So there's three hundred thousand views on this debate on Calvinism, which universally the comments are ninety nine percent that rz was just demoliged and this is what led him to a year of angry tweeting about orthodoxy and retiring from doing apologetics. So we helped to retire Readeem Zimmer. And it's not all about being mean. All this stuff like Calvinism is a serious error. It's a serious heresy, and the people who have locked themselves into it and double down and double down and double down become like their deity. It is not bad or wrong to strongly oppose and even mock these heresiarchs. James White is one of the foremost heresiarchs of our day. He is a new Nestorius and you can guaran damntee it. If any Church father were present, he would be called the new Nestorius and if you doubt me on that, let's take a look at what James White says about the actual bishops and saints of the Early Church. This will help you understand the level of just garbage that this person is. This is one of the most arrogant, disgusting people of our day. And I'm going to show you that that's the case. And this is great because if we have these kinds of I mean, he just looks like a little he looks like a little munchkin, like a little like who's the Lucky Charms dude? Like if the Lucky Charms dude were mixed with Colonel Sanders, you would get out of that union between the two, if they had a love child, you would get James White. He looks like a little munchkin, Lucky Charms. You know, give me me gold, give me me predestined gold.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: But I'm going to show you that James White is not a good faith debater. He's not a serious person. Yes, the comedian man is going to demonstrate to you this is the irony. The James White is the real comedian, the real world clown. And this went viral. It's maybe up to three hundred thousand I don't even there's other clips as well of this debate. Whoever this? I think this guy's Catholic? Here where when James White encounters problematic material for his position, suddenly, like the Muslims, he becomes a higher critical textual scholar.
Speaker 7: But two things, if we have what ignacious rope there? Since I was the seminary and I'm not sure if you're aware of this, over the past twenty five years, there has been a tremendous amount of skepticism, uh, scholarly skepticism. Okay, let's make sure we don't.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 7: The light's back the light, the light came back on. There has been a tremendous amount of scholarly skepticism expressed as to whether ignacious even existed and which letters are actually because there's a Latin and there's a shorter, and there's a I was not taught that, but I'm sort of catching up with that.
Speaker 8: So it's so that's so, I hope, so oh so that that that sassy little list, where's that sisy little list coming from?
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 1: Just something lit a fire under him today and he was just own it, honey, Sassin with that little bow tie.
Speaker 7: Like that I hope. I hope it's becoming the central view. I hope.
Speaker 1: So it's the central view from the liberal higher critics that exist. Just maybe he just didn't even he wasn't even a thang, Honey, he just wasn't even a thang. Now, I again know the mind of Calvinists, and the best way to deal with Calvinists is to not take them seriously, because the one thing a Calvinist wants more than anything is to be taken intellectually serious, and to make fun of these people as they should be made fun of, because James White's the actual clown here. They eventually reveal themselves and let's see how many how many views does this thing have? What I'm getting at? Long story short, this is the end of Calvinism. The Internet is the end of Colvinism, just like it's becoming the bane of Islam. Islam could only thrive when people didn't have access to real, significant challenges to the position, real competent people who could debate this.
Speaker 2: So look at this two hundred and this is a quarter million views just on this cradcat profile, And if you search this clip, it's all over many channels and it's going to be all over many more channels. And if you remember the trent Horn debate, James White lost the trent Horn debate. James White lost so bad that he actually just had the resort to saying, well, the papacy is blessing you know, skittles unions, which.
Speaker 1: James, with that lisp, you would do well in Rome. Maybe you should think about converting to Rome after all these years. If they're blessing gay unions, it might be up your alley. So the best thing to do with Calvinists is to actually not take them seriously. And no, I would never be even in the same room as James White. I think this person is just absolutely disgusting. Now he said all the same stuff about me, so it's fine. I don't even care. I actually think it's funny that this guy is so troubled and miserable, and that Calvinism will make you miserable, just as miserable as radical trad tomism will make you miserable. He's miserable because it's a religion of dead works, the very thing that they're always talking about. But everyone else, it's a religion of weird phariseeism. It's more akin to Islam, and it might you know, who knows. Maybe we'll see James White become Muslim in a few years. I mean, he likes to buddy up to the creeper Muslims, so maybe that's where he's gonna go. Now, one last thing about James White before we move on. OK, and this is what the Catholics have been saying about James White for a while. And by the way, if you're looking for a theological refutation, we've already done that. Many people have called into question his degree. One of whom is the the Catholic writer Dave Armstrong.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and Jane.
Speaker 1: Dave Armstrong is the chief critic in this regard in terms of Whites questionable seminary. I will give you the link right here. You can go read what Dave Armstrong says. Uh, there's there's so many pop ups on his freaking blog that I can't even open these pages. All right, So he says, I said, out of this controversy about anti Catholic Baptist apologist James White's doctorate. But it has been pointed out by several folks that if a person hasn't really earned their doctorate degree with the usual amount of work required in most legitimate institutions of higher learning. This in effect cheapens the achievements of those with real degrees. And so it's a question of him boosting his own so called credentials. And of all people, Mormons did a deep dive I guess into his background because he makes a lot of arguments against Mormons, and Dave Armstrong says, we don't want to commit the genetic fallacy. He says that White claims to have earned a degree. A THHD a scholarly historical information Exchange for Latter day Saints page has says that does White have a genuine doctorate? It links to James White's defense of himself. And the first point is that this degree I found the web archive pages. This isn't I think it's an It looks like an online thing.
Speaker 2: Maybe they had a building at some point, but this you have to go back in the way back machine because it doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: But it was called Columbia Evangelical. And who is the quoted promoter on the first page, Why it's James White. So the endorsement for the online degree that is not accredited is James White himself, who gives it a full endorsement, and then there's a bunch of other expert PhD evangelical goofballs on here. Now, on one level, I don't care about this stuff, which is why I don't talk about there's not really any point in higher education anyway these days. But because this is an older Gen X Boomer era person, for those people in their mindset, this really matters, and you are not a scholar if you don't have if you do not have the proper credentials. We're moving into a world where that doesn't matter. It already doesn't matter, and nobody else is going to care about that. And when these people pass away, which probably won't be much longer because probably a lot of these people are normans about medicine, it's sure as hell won't matter. So you can go Dave Armstrong's questioning of the background.
Speaker 6: Of the man who.
Speaker 1: Literally says in the debate, current scholars say ignacious might not have existed. Oh you mean, like current scholars who say that the Bible is a bunch of fantasies and myths. Those current scholars, Oh you mean, like the current scholars that Muslims point to, like bart Erman, that you reject when it's a debate with a Muslim, but now you use them when ignacious is a problem for your Baptist theology. The reason Calvinism is dying and your ministry is fading, James White, is because it's not true. It's because the Baptist faith is not the faith of Christians of the first millennium. And we all know that. That's why. It's because you're wrong. That's why Calvinism is not doing well on the internet, James, That's why. And I do not respect James White or any of these people. And I don't because that game is not gonna work with me. These people are not respectful people. They don't respect me. They're not going to respect anyone of our ilk. And I'm not a young man anymore. You're not gonna pull rank on me as if I'm supposed to respect your made up Baptist ordination and whatever. This is universal life church degree. And I don't care about your degrees anyway, because accreditation ultimately even that even that doesn't matter, I mean to the boomer mindset, because they think there's some authority behind that. But accreditation is a state thing anyway. And so the iron is that he was looking for accreditation for this whatever this thing is. When the boomer mindset that he has is locked into a system that they don't even realize, it doesn't matter anymore. They're legacy boomer people that are not in touch. And that's why when he came to my profile, it's all Chinese to him. It's like he doesn't it's no idea. You guys have been really generous tonight. I appreciate that we got some really fat super chats. Jordan Flores twenty dollars. Do you ever dabble in Cosby sweater? Dark arts? You mean the feeble fobble deebel dabble some of that feeble fobble dizzle dazzle, You bet I do, baby, Jordan Flor's one hundred dollars, What is your epistemic justification for a gay lisp and a Cosby sweater? It's the feeble fabble, feeble fabble, That's what it is.
Speaker 2: Jordan Flores another one hundred dollars latch and then it's he has a milk with a chicken chicken milk laugh. I don't know what that means, but I like it. Groove Monster nineteen ninety two, ten dollars. Here's another book recommendation b berg People, Elite Power and Consensus by Ian Richardson. Ooh, that's well, if it's a Rutledge, then it's an academic publication.
Speaker 1: So I do want to get that because, as you guys know, contrary to boomers who like to laugh at Lord Voldemort, what we do on my channel is actually cover elite establishment books and documents. And that's why what we do is way more powerful than any of the connique con people scam people. Do you think these people read books. They don't read books. That's what I'm talking about. I'm talking about that pudding pop calvinism. Baby, I'm talking about that five point pudding pop. I'm talking about five pop Calvinism right there, feeble thiblet zebel zebow. That's what I'm talking about. Now, if you're looking for a theological critique of.
Speaker 2: This sassy pants man over here, the sassy If y'all want to get a little sassy with him, you.
Speaker 1: Can come over to my member's page or assume in my posts. Come over here to the post right here, and three four years ago, over sixty thousand views, we refuted James White back then about Cosby sweater Calvinism in this open forum is a lot of fun four hour stream back here, so you can go make use of that if you're looking for some more sassy pants reputations and what is this over here? Oh yeah, then there's other people critiquing him about his claims about himself. Whatever. I don't care about him. I'm not even going to be interacting with this person ever. I mean, what does scripture says to reject the heretic after the first and second ammunition? So there you go, Jay, read your superchets. I'm reading super chats. I just read like several of them. Let's see demon Nut demon Nut two dollars debate Vegan gains. Let him join on veganism. I love you, you're hot, but Protestantism is going to the Lake of Lava. Well, I hope you're not a dude calling me hot because that's a little weird. Okay, you need to maybe get over there in the Alpha Omega Ministries chat. If you're going to be doing that kind of lispy stuff, you and the wrong chat son, No, I will always forever just make fun of these people like James White. I'm not going to have as an actual one year out RV meet up, an RV meet up with James White or you must be joking. Now, we got two different lists of super chats, so relax, I'm gonna do him. Jordan Flores sens another one hundred dollars. Well, y'all being so generous, thank you. Jordan Flores is gonna take the record.
Speaker 2: I think the record is like four or five hundred dollars super chat, but Jordan Flores is already three hundred.
Speaker 1: Deep killing it. He says, Jay, I missed you. We missed you too. No skittles. I didn't think it was skittles, dog, but I appreciate that, y'all being two generous. We've got turpentine cat. He's on a new member, jennif Ferguson chad nerd members.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: Shout out to you guys. So we already debated Vegan gains No. I noticed that, like Vegan Gaines's last live streams are premieres, he had like sixty people in there. Okay, nobody cares about veganism, just like nobody cares about Calvinism, and even fewer people will care about Calvinism in five years. We will continue to convert people to thedoxy and this dumb sect will die out on its own and he can go drive off into the sunset.
Speaker 6: In his RV.
Speaker 1: No, we don't have to, we don't. You don't even have to do these engagements like it's not even necessary. You understand that Calvinism is collapsing itself, just like Islam is not doing well on the internet. And I've already debated Vegan Gains. Why why do I need to do the same debate or do you think do you think Vegan Gains is going to do any better than the same debate we already did. He's just looking for attention in some way to get people on his dumbass death diet channel. We already debated Vegan Gains. See a lot of the boomer gen Z types. They don't realize that the rest of the the Internet world doesn't care about the things that their era cared about. They don't care about the degrees, they don't care about your boring shitty books. Look fifty one thousand views. We already debate the Vegan Gains and this is one of the most laughable clown troop debates that we've ever had. No there's no need to do this same discussion over again. Who's going crazy? What are you guys even talking about. I would love to debate Paul Washer and outcry him, but I don't think Paul Washer. I've never seen him do a debate. In fact, the one time that he welcomed the debate, he threw me out for asking the questions that he said you could do. So I asked him questions about tradition and the cannon, and he had me physically escorted with two redneck dudes out of the church. So that's the kind of people, dude. That's how fragile these people are.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm the kind of person that if somebody challenged me in a setting like that and we got into a debate, I'm gonna debate you. I'm not gonna have two fat, redneg dudes physically remove you. I mean, unless you're acting crazy. But I wasn't acting crazy. I just asked him questions, which he welcomed. Paul Washer was.
Speaker 9: Like, friends, I want to invite any of you if you think you can grab that Bible over there, and if you think you can question me from that Bible over there on much stand friends, I welcome it because I want to be corrected by the word of God, and by Gosh Golly, I will cry on cue at twenty three minutes forty three seconds every sermon, right do, because it's the spirit of what moving me.
Speaker 1: These people are ridiculous, like actually starting to think that there's the Calvinist people and they're leaders. There's something wrong with them, Like they're messed up, something's wrong.
Speaker 10: I mean, they're like, yes, God creates babies to tarbid them.
Speaker 11: That is our sovereign Lord.
Speaker 1: We love him. I mean, they're like proto Satanists. So why would a proto almost Satanist.
Speaker 6: Not be a.
Speaker 1: Scammer? Now speaking of proto Satanist or actual Satanist church scammers, other parachurch ministers have been in the news this week with some pretty mind blowing stuff. By the way, I was happy to see Tim Gordon admit JP two was a feminist. Now wait a minute, I thought feminism is the cancer of Western civilization. It's an attack on the patriarchy. But doesn't your church dogmatically think he's a saint. How is a saint a promoter of the cancer and destruction of Western civilization? Hm okay At what point do we just realize, ok Ay, Rome lost the faith. Like it's not hard to figure out. By the way, this is James White in his RV on his way to your town. One year out. You've got one year. You better lock up your Cosby sweaters and you better wear some glasses because the spit, the spit flying off of that lisp. I mean, I'm not gonna say, but I've heard the spit coming off of that list. It's kind of like xenomorph fluids. You don't want that in your eyes, so be sure. And where your sunglasses when the RV rolls into town?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Where is this crazy story of this megachurch man? Oh, here we go. Gateway Church founder megachurch man Robert Morris indicted on five counts of child s charges. Forty three years later the law caught up with him. Now this sounds a lot like a show that we've covered. Why it sounds like Reverend Tuttle from Season one of True Detectives. Isn't it interesting? That's exactly what it is. And of course I couldn't resist that connection. And as our boy Matthew right there, see as little Matthew McConaughey's over here colin out than fake creatures. So, mister Turtle, Reverend Tuttle, I just want to I just want to point out he might just be a demon possessed PDF. Is that true? Is that right? Is that all right?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 1: Twenty four billion lost in climate change funds that the World Bank doesn't know what happened to it? Oh my bad, dude. A hey, sorry, man, I just I had that twenty four billion, bro, And uh, I don't know where I'll put that, man, I'm sorry. Uh, but listen, could I get a little more tax money?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 1: Could y'all just give me a little bit more tax money? Mane Man, I'll promise this time I will not lose it. I'm gonna put it right here in my pocket. Why does he Why does he do all these weird voices?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: When have I not done weird voices? And why are you even here? I think we got a Calvinist on our hands. The weird voice was Matthew McConaughey from the show Dummy. Goodbye? What's this weird booth? We got a boomer boomer alert A little reminder because people still don't know this, A little bit of a reminder.
Speaker 12: Zub dollars would be spent on LSD research at universities throughout the country. That word would begin to spread on campus about this so called mind blowing drug, and suddenly it was the counterculture of the sixties.
Speaker 3: I gave the CIA a total credit for sponsoring and initiating the entire consciousness movement counterculture events of the nineteen sixties.
Speaker 1: Just a little refresher. Now this is interesting too. I wanted to missing this. Well, got wrong, Paul, Well, well wrong on the fan. Well think, wait on to the Fand I'm just kidding. I'm impersonating Ron Paul with an extreme excessive impersonation for fun. But this is interesting because this comment that he mentions was in Wiki Leaks was actually in Ostrovsky's nineteen ninety and nineteen ninety four book which I've been reading. So the whole history of the moss Ad that Ostrovsky writes about.
Speaker 12: In the history, you will find out that Hamas was encouraged and really started by Israel because.
Speaker 10: They wanted Hamas to coteract Yair Arafat.
Speaker 1: And I just read this in Ostrovsky's Bote Now the nineteen ninety edition. By way of Deception does not explicitly mention hamas it mentions the funding and creation of rival groups to the PLO. Now, I'm not saying that Asser Arafat, Yasser Arafat and the PLO were like necessarily the good guys. That's a whole complex, tricky situation. But I've been doing a lot of research on this whole domain because this plays into obviously all the stuff that's going on right now with what happened in Syria. It's you know, we wrote a lot about this ten years ago with Patrick Henningson when I was writing for twenty one Wire and we were covering what we now know of as Operation Timber Sycamore. So we were talking and writing about this at the time twenty fourteen, fifteen, sixteen seventeen, and it was declassified later actually pretty recently that the plan was called Timber Sycamore, use Radical Islam to topp a Lasad. Hello.
Speaker 2: I wrote about that, talked about that as it was going on, as I got called every name in the book throughout that time period, and once again I'm right, and have any has anyone said, oh yeah, by the way, sorry for calling you Temple hat From twenty fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen eighteen, because you were actually right about all that.
Speaker 1: Do you know how many debates I had with boomers, internet idiots all over the place weather the West and its allies were funding Al Nusra and radical Islam. Toho helped top Alasad, many.
Speaker 11: Many, including idiot family members. This is public knowledge.
Speaker 1: In the New York Times twenty seventeen, a one billion dollar secret CIA war in Syria to top of a SAD funding who Syrian rebels? All Who's that it's not moderate Islam? So here's New York Times declassified in twenty seventeen telling you what we said in twenty fourteen. Where's the you were right? Oh? Good job. Do you want me to show you what we were talking about? You can go listen to the old podcast back back at the time. I did a podcast on NATO and Syria right around this time when this was declassified. It's called Timber Sycamore. The reason that I knew this was happening, and I don't know remember who first mentioned it. It could have been it could have been Patrick, it could have been Lord Voldemort. I honestly don't recall. But the Council on Foreign Relations had a page up where one of their writers was calling fora CIA and Western support for radical Islam. It was called something like it's time for it's time to fund al Qaeda in Syria, or isis in Syria, something like that. It was some title like that, and that has been pulled. You can still see it in one of my old videos because I showed the CFR article in one of my old videos, and that CFR article has been pulled. It's not there anymore. But it doesn't matter anyway because Timber Sycamore has been declassified. Let's see. I think there was one other clip I was looking for. Oh, here's just a little interlude for you guys. It's in a reading rainbow rainbow, so just a little bit of peaceful mood music. Well, Emmanuel becomes a member for a month again hauling the goods and becomes a member. Welcome everybody, Jay Lama twenty bucks wearing that Nero shirt means that you're in support of Milo right Love you is a techno ban and the Nero dude was liking my Instagram posts, which made me happy because they're one of my favorite DJ combo with the Chick singer outfit. So Nero has been one of my favorite Edim troops for since about twenty fourteen, so we're coming up with ten years of Nero. Has nothing to do with my little Anapolis contrarian one dollar. Do you have any thoughts on Santy Nation's Church in Franklin, Tennessee. I've not been. I've been there once since the older era of the previous priest, who I guess has retired, so I've never met the priest, but we have friends that go there, so definitely, if that's the closest church, you check it out. Jordan Johnson, how do I find your discord? I am in a discord that I gave to other people and it's the largest Orthodox discord server and basically FDA runs that. I post my posts in there, but I do not spend a lot of time in there. Don't have time for discord BMX nineteen six sixteen bucks. Thank you so much, Nicholasville five dollars. Jay out here strapped up for real? Well, I mean we've got a crazy week, so I mean, have you not heard what's happening in the news this week? Bulpus five dollars.
Speaker 2: I'm humbly begging for an entire stream in a Terrence mckinnavoy. For five dollars, you get one mushroom surprise underneath your pillow tonight. When you eat that mushroom, you will dream of a sassy, fancy Pence pants men giving you a little massage.
Speaker 1: How's that that's all you get for five buck? You don't get a whole stream for five bucks, dude, a lula five dollars. I'm a little depressed when you don't stream. You're actually my favorite white boy. You're my favorite white boy, white boy. White. You have to say it like that, Who are my favorite white boy? I guess? So does that mean that you're a non and white? Oh, you could be a white You could be a white dude saying that I'm your favorite white boy, which is a little weird. But you could be a white girl saying that I'm your favorite white dude. Either way, even if you are a person of African descent, I'm glad, in honored to be your favorite white boy. Jordan flor Is another one hundred dollars. Damn day, dame, four hundred dollars. Jordan Floyd's trying to take the record tonight Now, we had that guy who's an actor. I don't know his real name, but he was on my riz stream. He sent four hundred dollars. That might be that might be the limit or there. Maybe there was a dude years ago that sent five hundred dollars at some point I don't remember. I don't even know what the roe. There might be a limit. I don't even know there's a limit on there, but uh, looks like Jordan and Flora's gonna take it. Find a man in the French quarter extra dating Romans nine.
Speaker 10: There's a sassy little man in the French Quarter and he's gonna do Exagesi's on Romans nine, haities undead ten dollars.
Speaker 1: Jay Dyer is listening to Jay Dyer. This is j septionin. I just watched your video on sassy Why. It's a ten out of ten stream and I would recommend it to anybody who is inquiring about penal substitutionary atonement and other kooky Calvinists. Sesy little pants and a cessy little man sess in his way, dude downtown.
Speaker 10: Yeah, sessy little man with a sessy little ass and is sessae in his way too?
Speaker 1: Downtown. Yeah, let's pull that up.
Speaker 10: Presassination before the Foundations of the Earthy, I was presassinated, just presassinated.
Speaker 1: Here is the link to that classic stream. These streams just ended up being a classic somehow. I don't even know what's going on. Nathan Slippery, christ Is King, christ Is God Ken your Kenes became a member. What's up, dude, Jordan Johnson ten dollars discard? We already read that. Hesher Mcsheshington. Shout out to Hesher five bucks. And if you guys didn't catch it, we did boiler Room last night.
Speaker 2: My mind is potato milkshake, mush. Let's still hold on. Let's come over here to to rock Fin.
Speaker 1: By the way, if you're not subscribed over here on rock Fin, you can find me on the rock right here, great free speech based platform. Here's the link right here. And many of our esteemed friends and colleagues are also found over here. I'm gonna give them a shout out and a promo right here. You're listening to the boiler Room, so here is boiler Room. Be sure and follow boiler Room right here. And we might have we might have been on YouTube last night. I'm not actually sure if we are on YouTube, let me.
Speaker 2: See things have you know, lightened up a bit, so it's nice to be able to have these conversations. Okay, here we go, ACR, Yes, here we go. So last night's be boiler room. Here's boiler room over here on YouTube. So we did do it was on YouTube last night. You can check it out right there.
Speaker 1: Shout out to ACR, zalmoxist ten dollars. Jay. Doesn't James White know that twenty twenty five is the year of love? I love your stream and I appreciate your work. Well maybe they heard me say that. That's why they want to try to set up a fake debate. Since I said it's a year of love, they know I'm not trying to I'm not trying to have formal debates. The main reason that I didn't want to do the formal debates wasn't really anything about James White. It was because I was trying to finish Esotery Holy with three and I didn't know how long it was going to take to finish Hollywood three. But because we got stuck in the house basically when it was super cold. You can go anywhere at our other place that gave me the time to finish Esoteric Hollywood three, so thank God has done. Maybe it'll be out soon. We'll see. That's up to the publisher. But he did send me the rough cut and it looks great, very happy. I think it's going to be a bomb. Bigody, Baby Archville, ten dollars, Jay, bless you, God, bless you. Lifelong Baptist. Is my understanding of the Trinity as Father's only spirit, distinct person's in one, not the same trying in God asking as a slow boy. Well, it's not so much that the phrase is false, because I mean, I think even a Orman could say, well, I believe in Father, Son, Holy Spirit as distinct persons. Maybe they wouldn't say they would say one. But you know, Orthodox Trinitarian theology is the Trinitarian theology of the first thousand years, because the Phillyoquay addition doesn't become dominant until after the schism, and so the monarchical Trinitarian mindset is the norm, and that's what's dogmatized at the Second Ecumenical Council. Second Ecumenical Council dogmatizes the Cappadocian doctrine of the Trinity, which is not the Philly Oquay Trinity. And as far as I know, every Baptist I've ever heard of believes in the Philly Oquay. So I would say, look at doctor bo Branson's lectures on the monarch on monarchical trinitarianism. Now, if monarchical trinitarianism ends up being true and no Baptist teaches that, don't play the game of well, I'm going to a Baptist who believes in monarchical trinitarianism. That's not gonna work because number one, you're going against all the other confessions and history of London Baptist Confession, all of that. And if the Orthodox Church is the only one that maintains the monarchical trinitarian teaching, because Rome im sure doesn't, then how many does that leave you, dude, that the Orthodox is the only one left, that means it's the true church. Caromaggio twenty dollars, Lol, Thank you so much, dude. Caromaggio one gifted a membership vain two dollars. He's been living in a van down by the river, throwing in a little Chris Farley for that R and V that RB life zalmoxis five dollars Jay, say the Sha receive legal imputation from Allah. It makes sense that Calvinists were also iconic class, of course it does. Allah is the demon god of the Calvinists. Vane five dollars, James Yaka Reformed of Rumor. It's getting crazy out here, Raynocerist twenty bucks. Jay, Did you see that Patrick bet David interviewed the Ben and Jerry guy. He went on where on one hand, Homie wanted freedom and on the other hand he's afraid of ideas. I could use some knockcage on the as end of a Friday mad respect when we knew the thing about Patrick but David? Is that Patrick David trying to be in this weird stage of his life where he's like trying to make a lot of money, but he's also trying to be beije. But he's also going to be a YouTuber. He's sort of a silver tongued car salesman in my view. How's that? Chul Skins eight bucks? Do you have any debates coming up?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: What am I I'm forgetting the biggest damn news of the year on my channel. I already forgot this. Yes, this is what I meant to say, this is the other thing happening. The reason that I forgot, or that I the other reason for not setting up this stupid debate is that we're trying to set up right now, the Tim cast debate, which will be fifty times bigger than anything these goofballs want to do. So Tim Poole posted where is it at? I got to scroll back to it. He said, Catholicism is the superior Christianity. And of course this provoked an infinity of replies, where.
Speaker 3: Is it at?
Speaker 1: Butterfly in the sky looking for twice? Says high take a look Si book reading rainbow. Here we go. I can't go, good grace, man, how long ago was this? You can tell we've been driving in the car because there's a million tweets and retweets over here. Where's it at?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: Anyway, it got a lot of retweets wherever it is? And so I said, here it is Temple has agreed to not Tim himself. Well, no, Tim agree to it. But so after he said, uh, Catholicism is superior or whatever, I said, would you like to debate this? Tim? And that got a lot of replies and retweets, And then I started talking to Tim's scheduler, and it was somehow somebody suggests Michael Knowles. I don't remember who. Now, we don't think Michael Knowles will do it. However, my idea was, since Tim Gordon is friends with Michael Knowles, if Tim Gordon is there, Michael Knowles will be more likely to do it. And maybe Tim Poole and Tim Gordon can get Michael Knowles to come and do this debate. And that all sounded great and everything sounded cool, and that was like exactly what we were looking for. And then I forget who. Somebody was like, oh, I got to bring into Protestants, get the Protestants on there too. But the problem is that when you get these panels of like six people, two Protestants, two Romancolics, too orthodox. Now it's gonna be like just everybody yappy, right, It's gonna be overly yappy. But it's not my show. I can't determine any of that. So my suggestion was Wes Huff and whoever else they want. Now somebody said, oh, Doug Wilson wants to come on in debate. I'm not a huge fan of Doug Wilson either, so I don't know if I mean Doug Wilson and James White are like Boomer yesteryear, you know, go retire and play your banjo or whatever it is you do. I think it would be more it would be a better discussion, It would be more relevant if it was the younger people, like all of the people suggested, like wes Huff, Me, Knowles and Gordon and then whoever else. I don't know who the other person would be. They might they might be Andrew. I just don't know. So the timcast scheduler woman is trying to get all this settled, and somebody reached out to me. Who is wes Huff's friend who is interested in Orthodoxy? Not wes Huff the friend, And so he thinks he can kind of get Wes also, So there we go. Doug couldn't beat Hitchens. I totally disagree. I think I'm not even a fan of Doug Wilson. But he did a presuppositional critique of Hitchens and won debate. Wes Watson, if you ain't Rich ripped and where where where? Mother freaker? I don't want to see your ass? How's that? I debate that? That's why I'm saying Michael Knowles would only be willing if Tim Gordon is there as this sort of you know, philosophical backup. But chances are it'll be it may just be me Tim Gordon in West Huff or me Tim Gordon and you know Doug Wilson, Brendan b ten dollars. There's a Reform Baptist video. It's getting some attention. Eight concerns of Eastern Orthodoxy. So look, guys, look this will be a great video for you, you to refuse with your Eastern Orthodoxy. Al the Cross of Pensacola is the channel. So look, guys, every few months somebody sends a video of hey, this is going around. It's the eight reasons I'm not Orthodox, it's the five reasons Catholicism's true. It's this, this, this, And I'm not trying to be rude or mean to you. Every time these are the videos that go around like this. They're always the lowest tier arguments that have been addressed ad infinitum. They've been addressed a zillion times. And I'm not trying to be mean or rude to you, but I guarantee you that whatever's in that video, my channel has addressed it at least one hundred times. Guys. Remember, we've had open debate since twenty eighteen, regularly with probably thousands of hours now because sometimes we've gone from anywhere from anywhere from two to six hours since twenty maybe even twenty seventeen. So I know that it's not fun to but like, it's very draining and taxing for me to have the same debate over and over and over, which is like, why does James White want to have the same canon debate that he's been having since the nineties, especially given that did you guys listen to the Trent Horne James White debate? Like, I mean, I don't even think Tren Horn is pretty low tier. Honestly, Trent Horn still thinks that the word triad is an anti Trinitarian term, even though it's the very term used in his Eastern Catholic churches for the Trinity. So I'm more interested in this debate. I don't care about James White. I'm aiming up Son, I'm not aiming dow And to hammer home this absurdity. I'm glad to see Roman Catholics such as this goober openly moving in the direction of Islam slash Judaism, exactly as their popes and Vatican two have done. See, this is the thing with these heterodox delusions, especially the delusion that natural theology and the Old Testament teaching unitarianism is somehow going to get you somewhere, especially in the confrontation with Rabbinic philosophy and theology or Muslim philosophy and theology. You see, the last six years of debating Muslims has taught us the absolutely essential doctrine of the Trinity in the Old Testament, and obviously than the Angel of the Lord necess Saly being the Logos, the Son of God. Now some people get tripped up on this because there's passages where in the presence of the Logos there's also angels present. So the fact that angels are present in the Angel of the Lord Theophanes does not exclude the presence of the Angel of the Lord Allah Exodus three and Exodus twenty three, which identifies that angel as the one who can pardon sins, so not a created being. And also in many passages called identically Yahweh Gideon, it says Yahweh turned his face to Gideon. What angel that's a created being is the face of Yahweh. So Roman Catholics are in delusion to the extent that much like their heterodox BFF buddies, the Jews and the Muslims, they can't and don't believe that the Old Testament Angel of the Lord, even though we've lectured through all those passages which absolutely identify him as Jesus. Jesus himself identifies the Angel of the Lord in the Old Testament as himself. The idiot heterodox Thomas cult is busy undercutting the best proofs that Christianity is true to Muslims and Jews. And why do they do that? Because they're in delusion. They don't have the Trinity, and they're following their papal synagogue master who tells them that Muslims adore that's a term related to worship the same God as the Christians. They submit to God. They have the faith just as Abraham had. No Muslims do not have the faith of Abraham. Abraham ate with Christ. Jesus says Abraham believed in Christ. Unitarianism is not the theology of the Old Testament. And because if Unitarianism is not the Old Testament, that means only Orthodoxy has maintained this because this is dogma. In Vatican Two. Nostra Atat is promulgated for the entire Romancholic Church. It is expected to be believed. There's no place or position ever in anything people teaching since Vatican Two that gives you any room to reject or deny this. In fact, Francis creates the Abu Dhabi Multi Faith Center on the very principle of atat and the idea that Jews, Christians, and Muslims all worship the same Unitarian deity. And this is why Trent Horne is unfortunately a Trinitarian heretic. He also doesn't believe that the Old Testament teaches the Trinity. As he mentioned in our debate, the Old Testament allah natural theology in Vatican two is a Unitarian generic God and Jesus is the revelation of the Trinity. And these idiotic Roman Catholic minds, this is how stupid this is. So give it time and these people, much like James White, will move to Islam because they don't even understand and see yet that their position is actually what the Muslims and the Jews argue. Imagine undercutting your best argument against Muslims. That's how stupid these people are. But heresy makes you stupid. And there's no worse heresy than denying or messing up on the Trinity. But that's exactly what these people do. There's no anyone familiar with Galatians Galatians three John five through nine would ever think that Muslims have the faith of Abraham and worship and Adorre are the same God as we do. And poor sam Chimun having to grapple with this, and I know because I grapple with it, it's a difficult thing. Sam Schimun is gonna have to learn. You don't go to Rome and pick and choose the dogmas and documents that you want. And let me tell you what happens when you do. You'll go to Rome. You'll think I can pick and choose. In a few years you'll realize I'm not actually allowed to do that. So I'm gonna go to the Latin Mass Society's FSSP SSP instead of a contest, and you're gonna see that they're insane and they deny Vatican One. And I'll show you all the places in Vatican one to they deny. We've covered it fifty times on this channel. There are four or five places in Denzinger that tell you you have to accept it all. You don't get to pick and choose, even if it's fallible. Ordinary people teaching you are expected to accept it with docility. And I even I didn't even I didn't even know until the other day that the new canon law even restates that principle. I think it's seven ninety two. Let's see if it's seven ninety two. No, they'll just say, what do you what the fold of the canon wall. I'll get the pick of choose. No you don't. Oh, that's not it. No way, I want eight No, I want seven ninety two, not eight hundred.
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 1: Why besides broke, I ain't working. Let's see seven ninety two. Let's see. Maybe this is it.
Speaker 6: That's not it.
Speaker 1: I just posted it to some goober tradcat. Let's see if I put in my bookmarks. So the five places in Denzinger are eighteen thirty, sixteen eighty three, seventeen twenty two, seventeen ninety two, and then hang on, I lost the canon law reference. It's somewhere on my wall, though. Does anybody have their handy, it's like maybe seven thirty two. It's seven hundred something.
Speaker 6: I know that much.
Speaker 1: Chelseky in eight bucks, do you have any debates coming up? Again? We're trying to organize this three way Roman Catholic Orthodox Protestant debate. I'm tired of debating all this. It's the same debate over.
Speaker 5: No and over.
Speaker 1: Like, guys, don't you realize, like imagine debating the same thing since two thousand and two or three, So twenty two, twenty five years of this is getting old. Marcus v. Ten Bucks. I don't because you don't really hear new arguments, man, like whether it's Calvinists or whether it's papists. I mean maybe every now and then a papist can come up with some kind of creative argument. I'll go, there's some credit Like every now and then papists come up with some kind of.
Speaker 13: Oh wait, I put let me see, I put this in the discord chat. I think that might be an easy place to find this. Let's say scroll back. This kind of stuff drives me crazy until I fund it. Let's see, Oh here we go, Oh here we go.
Speaker 1: Found it. It's seven point fifty two. Excuse me, I was close although not an assent of faith. So no, that's when it's something dogmatic, right, So that would be extraordinary magisterium or universal ordinary magisterium. Those two require a sent of faith, a religious submission of intellect and will must be given to a doctrine of the Supreme Pontiff or the College of Bishops concerning faith or morals when they exercise authentic magisterium, even if it's not definitive magisterium. Do you see that? So is the Roman Catholic attitude, according to your canon law actually supposed to be you judging when the pope is faithful to tradition or not. Is that what that sounds like to you? And yet every Roman Catholic trad literally operates the exact opposite of what this canon says. That's their canon law.
Speaker 11: The kids are the film.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so here we go. This is how this works. Anyway. I'm so tired of this. This debates are so old and so stupid. They're the same old debates. And I know a lot of you are new, but guys, we got fourteen hundred videos on this channel, fourteen hundred live streams. Everything I'll bring up, we've addressed it. Mark goes five twenty dollars. Have you ever addressed seven day Adventism first time? Here? Your music choices are sick. I mean, you know, if you look at the canon of Scripture, I mean that cuts out all the Protestants. If the canon of Scripture is not right in the Protestant world, and if tradition is true, that out goes all the Protestant stuff. And by the way, the arguments for the finality of divine revelation and the closing of the cannon in the sense of there's no new public divine revelations after the death apostles, then Ellen White is not a prophet because Ellen White was a kind of charismatic, So that would be an end to Seven day Adventism. Josiah Aliron twenty dollars. I was formerly Catholic, but now I'm Orthodox due to you. Thank you so much, man, Santos Jimenez, twenty dollars. May God protect you and guide you.
Speaker 11: Brother.
Speaker 1: May the fruits and the spirit be in abundance, and keep up the informative content. That was not me farting. By the way, that's my foot fart from sitting on this chair, which gets really sweaty. Was that an uncreative foot fart. I'm mute, dude, Brendan b five dollars, think you so much. Jordern Flores has taken the cake. He sent five hundred dollars in super Jets tonight. Thank you so much. Man, you're being way too generous. I appreciate it. I never met a Calvinist who wasn't elect you know, I wouldn't. I wouldn't say that this is a godly movie. However, I would say that the Vivivich again, it's it's unfortunately a kind of a witchcraftish movie. However, the Vavovich is a pretty good critique of Calvinism. Now, I'm not saying that you should go to the conclusions of this movie when Anya Taylor Joy is inducted into the coven. But the part of the point of this movie is that the riggers and absurdity of the Puritan worldview that's actually what leads her to the witch team. So, in other words, you know, you hear me saying a lot like Evangelicalism, Protestantism, these things, these are atheism factories. Puritanism. Puritanism is an atheistm factory. In fact, we probably wouldn't have the extreme opposites that we have in America today, This pendulum swing from the time of the Puritans to America now being like transskittals Heaven or whatever it is hell whole. I mean, we're going like it's like full Hell Raiser, right, it's full lament cube configuration being opened.
Speaker 2: We have such sites to show you, uh so, but I would I would say, you wanna you want a good movie that critiques Calvinism, but I wish There are not many.
Speaker 1: There are very few. I can't even think of any others. But watch the Bitch. Watch Anya Taylor Joy over here in her journey into witchcraft because the horrors of the cult of Calvinism. Basically, I think like Anya Taylor Joy just realizes that, oh, I'm already worshiping Black Philip and Calvinism. Like the demon god of Calvinism is the god that I'm already worshiping. So why not be a witch? Here's some money for your foot fart? Lit you rhythm, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Y'all have seen me explain and demonstrate the foot fart many many times. Are farts a result of the fall? No, because there's an uncreated eternal footfart at the base of Allah's throne. Boomer Slayer fifty Canadian? Is that a loony or a tuny? Thank you so much, dude, appreciate that ryannoceras five dollars. I want to start a Lerch appreciation Society in honor of Kissinger's wife. May God help us.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: I think I remember people making fun of Mama Kissinger. But I'm guessing she's not a hottie. She had nine or a ten. I think I looked at a picture of her one time, but I don't remember what she looked like. She looked like a bch. Let's see what's the Mama Kissinger looking like? Alert? She said, is Kissinger's wife still alive? Whoa nancy? Damn? Dude? Is Kissinger like four feet tall? Or is she like eight feet tall?
Speaker 2: The kiss them are don't marry to Innernaki, bro kiss them are don't marry ananaki due.
Speaker 1: By the way, the vich is pretty good, No seratu not so good. I do not recommend those farautu. I do recommend the witch. I'm not saying Witchcraft's good, but I'm saying, like uh, Greek letters for five debate Albright I don't want to not in shit. They will school you on the papacy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, you're the dummy that just gave me five dollars, uh, saying that my apologetics is dying. You just gave money to By the way, in canon law and traditional Roman Catholic thought, wouldn't that make you a falter of heretics? So if you're giving me money, that makes you a falter of heretics. Christ is like two dollars, Hey, day Gyre. There's a person in the chat named day Gyre, So I don't know if you're talking to them or me. Let your rhythm. Two dollars, here's some money. No, we already read that, porthodox boomer Grandma twenty dollars, Jay, I love your recent content. Good Linton struggles to you and Jamie, thank you so much. Appreciate that. That's really kind. Ze Marx's twenty bucks. What is up with judaic hamartiology or Doctrine of Sin? Where Dennis Prager goes on with poets with a quartus it says that wanking spanking to corn of youth. I've got to figure out how code this is technically not a not a shame because not a thing because children are not harmed. Well, I mean, doesn't it sound like what Gesus says about the ethics and morals of the Pharisees. What did you expect, Thomas B. Ten dollars? How does christis in human nature redeem everyone's nature? Because it's universal human nature. So read Mansarides's essay, Jesus Christ universal person. That's why all men are resurrected on the basis of Jesus, who has a particular body. It's not just a particular body. He actually assumed universal human nature to recapitulate what Adam destroyed in our nature. So just as Adam's death reaches everyone, Christ's resurrection reaches everyone. And that's also a refutation of Calvinism, because in Calvinism there's no reason for the reprobate to be resurrected other than just arbitrary mud. Twenty bucks.
Speaker 2: Did you see the jay video by Westford? Mister Westward, it's funny in honor now, I'm not sure what that is. And honor Gene Hackman in the State was a pivotal moment in my life when I was eight or nine.
Speaker 1: I never trusted three letter agencies. From then on, yeah, that's a good movie. And uh, I would say it's yeah, it's like geared towards inculcating skepticism about that. So I agree with that. Job gifts the membership. Josiah A. Leron gifts memberships and gives more. Job gives more. I'm trying to make sure I hit all these or so many Theology Explorer check my message under previous streams. Okay, I'll try to find them. Christ's Life two dollars, raid yas. Yeah, hey j Dyer in reverse, let's see make sure I got all the there's more. We're over here, so let me let me see Jane Melson's twenty bucks. Thank you so much, man, glitch your rhythm. Two dollars. Here's some money for that foot fard. I we already read that. Now, guys, you all know that we have show sponsors, and the best sponsor imaginable is the best in supplementation, especially for all you theology nerds. A lot of y'all boys are soymen. A lot of y'all got that SaaS in your pants and that SaaS in your mouth, that little lispilisp like doctor White. Well, you need to get rid of that and one way to get rid of that is Chalk dot com. Head it over to Chalk dot com and combat your soy mentality with male vitality. That's right. This is excellent material and excellent stuff to combat your your soy self and to promote your toxic masculinity through especially the Tonk catalite, which is proven healthy hormone metabolism increases physical mental energy twenty clinical studies. You can actually go read the peer review studies over here that this boost testosterone. There's also the Chalk Daily Oshauwa Ganda is great as well. So all of these are great for a regular workout, gym regimen and a good diet. And if you combine all these you're good, dude. Now it is not one twenty two. You actually get a big discount off of that if you use a promo code JA y four four Life J forty four Life JAY four four li E. Now you can unsubscribe at any time, but I guarantee you if you do this, you're gonna want it coming on the regular. And Chalk is a great company. They're very easy to deal with. Their products are really high quality. They're very stringent about the purity requires for their products. And if you don't want to recurrent subscription, you just want to test it at one time. You see that by one time one, ay two. You don't do that, you get Jay four zero and you get forty percent off of this stack. Now it's not just for dudes. There's also the female vitality. It's a little bit of a different combination, but it's a combination that's very applicable to the female biology. Yes, there are female biologies and male biologies. They're not interchangeable. They're unique and non transferable. So head on over to chalk dot com. I don't know why this is freezing up, and use these promo codes as I recommended, and you're going to be doing it right with your boy Billy course and over here your boy billy course, with your boy Billy course. I think it's funny when people come over here or they hear me talking about stuff, or they hear me making voices, or they hear me doing impressions, or they see like the cringe core music, or they come over here and they see funny pictures and it just blows their mind and they always think that like I'm crazy or something like that, and they don't realize that it's a lot of it's just inside jokes, dude, it's a lot of like lore that we've got unique to our channel over here. You know, we're not insane. We know what we're talking about. Let's see zalmoxists five bucks. Well, Candice debate the entire Daily Wire. Supposedly there's some lore about that where she can't talk about it for legal reasons. But I don't think anybody's gonna debate over there. No, as far as I understand, it doesn't look like there's gonna be any debates. Brady Chandler, five bucks. The Angel Lord said, I the God of Bethel. Yeah, I know. I mean, there are multiple passages and we've lectured through. We did all of the Torah passages about the Angel of the Lord, and Jacob uses the trifle parallel blessing of Yahweah Yahweh Angel Genesis same as Genesis forty eight to deny this is Jesus insane. Yeah, Thomas are insane, So what do you expect? John One says that Jesus is the latter that Jacob was wrestling with. Yeah, I know that. You think, do you think these guys they don't read the Bible. Thomas know nothing about the Bible. All they do is read their skidt OL's philosophy. Man, I don't care about what you're talking about. Hey Jay, Hey dire Jay, Hey day Jay, Higher, Christ's Life, Christ's Life, Thank you so much, Black Pillar. Ten Darson to ten ten dollars for Billy Carson. I want to hear some Billy corson. I don't even I mean, he doesn't even really talk like that. It's just it's just funny to pretend that he talks that way. I don't know. There's so many super chats like coming in it's hard for me to even catch them all. Dude, you guys are being too too generous. Let's say there's another one I missed over here about something Joey Valencia too. We need a gay Dier versus gay list James White. Hmm. You might can set that up with like a like an AI. That'd be funny to have like a like a AI, a gay ie version of me debating his that'd be funny. Okay, Now, this is what everybody's talking about today, and Pasobiac and Candace and JBP and Cernovich and all of the twitters are tweeting about it, and it's about Christ the King. Now, when this was a big hub of a year ago, we covered this in two live streams that were both long, one with my one just me, and the one with Tim Gordon, and we talked about how and what the phrase crisis King means. So I'm not gonna repeat all that. You can go watch that for the theology of it. But Prosobiac Pasobiac is Jack Postsobiac is talking about the person behind this paper that or this essay co written with Peterson and some other person from the ADL, and that the one and behind this research group is a far left open society Rutger's establishment Soros thing, and that to me is a pretty important point about this paper. Now. It is true, however, I will agree with Peterson to this extent that I do think that they want to exacerbate and give the place for extremists, like real extremist positions to come up to the foe, to bubble up and to allow for the excuse to, oh, see all of this, we have to combat that with new censorship, you see, And they want it to be what Christianity is is this extremist position. I'm saying that's a SiO. But what I'm also saying is that they do want to have some kind of faux right wing thing. And the reason I know that is because I have been watching right wing political stuff for twenty plus twenty five years, and they don't do.
Speaker 6: The same.
Speaker 1: They don't do different things. They always have controlled opposition groups, fed groups that step into the forefront of representing the right wing position, and then those people are headed up by the worst imaginable people. Always remember Ceville. I told people back then, this is a stupid thing. I would never go to this. And what happened. All the idiot right wingers went to Segel, exactly as I said was stupid to do. And what happened all the right wingers were played into it exactly as was wanted. The capital thing. I didn't go to the Capital thing. I thought that was I mean, I don't have a problem with people marching and whatnot, but the entrapment, like it was obvious that that would probably be some big entrapment event. Right wingers or idiots, they don't listen the good note do they want? So guess what I'm going to use my magical fortune telling powers that there will be provocateur and fake and entrapped idiot right wingers who think that they're going to re establish tiny mustache Man's empire or Reich, and they're going to play exactly into all of this. And when all this happens, and something happens and the left ends up being justified as some appearing justified as a victim, all the idiot right wingers will die awagh again and cower. And in another five years, another exactly similar thing will pop up, and all the same idiot right wingers will do the exact same thing, because they do the same thing over and over and over, and they never learn and they don't listen to people who tell them what's going to happen, even though I've been right about all this stuff. And that's why I said, like, well, these people like they're their own worst enemy. So Thomas B. Five dollars, does Grey Palms believe that God's energies are constantly sustaining the universe. Yes, let's say he definitely believes that Christ's life two dollars. Gay I what is that gay vision? Progressive vision? No like AI but gay? It was a dumb joke Carmaggio one gift, thank you, Bedski five dollars. James Whitebeard proudly stated Jay was in numerous religious movements. WHOA got me? I mean I went from being raised Baptist to.
Speaker 2: Baptist, Bible College, Calvinist, Presbyterian, Roman Catholic. And then I mean, is set of a contism a different thing? Or is it Roman Catholic?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? So, and then I left all that got sick of it wasn't anything for a long time. Maybe I was interested in neo Platonism, but neo Platonism isn't a movement. I studied all kinds of different things, traditionalism, perennialism, but I wasn't eight into perennialism. And so like I went and joined renegan On's you know, goober Sufi Order or anything like that. I wasn't at free Toft shoe One's Nude Commune. I just read books, man, and uh so, yeah, I took a long time to work these positions out and try to figure out what I believe was the most logical, accurate, biblical, patristic historical position. So, and I mean I would imagine that James white wasn't raised Calvinists. Maybe he was, I don't know, but so it just going from Baptist or Evangelical to Calvinist. By the way, didn't James White become a post millennialist. So I'm confused. So are you allowed to change your position within or not? Like does that not count?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I mean that's it's just like the weakest job that people try to try to use, like, oh, if.
Speaker 1: You change your mind, look at like he's unstable. Well, there's no automatic virtue to just having had a position for your whole life, because I mean that that doesn't have that has nothing to do with whether it's true or false like that just could that could just suggest that you're closed minded and arrogant and doubling down and not open to being corrected. So Frank slk five dollars. I found out that the practice of unlove and brad was started by von Drag von Drei Gazelle of ver Doom, who believed that the Last.
Speaker 2: Last Supper is a strict passover. Oh interesting, I didn't know that. So that's that would mean that when.
Speaker 1: The Eastern Church rejects it as a judaizing practice, that's exactly what it is. So I don't guess there's a whole lot more to say about the Candace oh the other thing I said to that's right, I do want to mention this now. Candace is going on a intense battle with the ideas of Zionism, rabbinic stuff, et cetera. And here's the thing I keep pointing out, which is that, Okay, you're converted to traditional Catholicism, and I think Jack pasoviiac is some kind of traditional or conservative Catholic. And I don't dislike either of these people. I think they're interesting follows. I retweet and interact with them on occasion.
Speaker 2: I don't think i've interacted. I think one time I was on a stream with Jack Pasoviec for a Lord Voldemort interview, but I don't we don't. We didn't really we were on the stream at the same time. I don't think we didn't. Like maybe we interacted a little bit, I don't remember. But I've not ever interacted with Candace. So I don't know candas or anything. I've never talked to her. But what I keep sort of trying to tweet into that domain is that, like the thing that you're fighting is what the Vatican has already accepted. Are you not aware of I mean, I'm not trying to be rude.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, this is if we go to the US Conference of Catholic Bishop's website and we look up the document from two thousand and three Reflections on Covenant and Mission, based off of Nostratate from Vatican Two, it argues that Jews do not need to convert, convert, or become Christians. The Vatican has never opposed this document. In fact, the post Vatican Two popes have said Jews should not be proselytized. Francis is famous for saying this. This is yet again proof that the papacy no stra taate Lemon Gentem sixteen and also Reflections on Covenant and Mission are a departure from You want an example, cantat Domino, which says that Jews must be converted and joined to the body of Christ before they die to avoid being condemned. Now it says that about everyone. It says that about Eastern schismatics, Pagans, Jews. Even if you're martyred outside of the Church, you're still damned. That's Cantate Domino. Roman Catholic Dogma Council of Florence. Now, what does this reflection on Covenant and Missions document show That really makes all the trad cats fighting this battle a losing, futile effort. Why because the Roman Catholic entity, the Papacy, the Vatican organism they were going toation, has already for decades now rejected this position that you're fighting for, and Catholicism is not based on what you think tradition is. In fact, the Pope is the only legitimate interpreter of tradition, not you. It doesn't matter if you think Francis is airing, if Francis is liberal. Francis got it wrong, the Catholic bishops in America got it wrong. It doesn't matter. We just saw Canon seven fifty two. You submit to their teaching even if you think it's wrong. With a docility. Now, what does their document say. Since Judaism has a threefold mission, there are certain practical conclusions that follow conclusions that suggest a joint agenda for Christians and Jews. It should be obvious that any mission of Christians to the Jews to convert them, the mission is to convert. This in this document is in direct conflict with the Jewish notion that their covenant is itself that mission. At the same time, it is important to stress notwithstanding the Covenant, there is no need for the nations of the world to embrace Judaism. So Jews are fine with their covenant. Catholics should not work to convert them. Christians have their covenant. This is dual covenant theology. It's a heresy. It's the same root heresy of idiotic dispensationalism. I'm not saying that the Catholic Church here is dispensationalists, but they've adopted the same dispensationalist error of dual covenant theology. This is night and day, the opposite of what cantatae Domino teaches. It could not be clearer and so here is yet another obvious contradiction Roman Catholic dogma. Here is the full text of Cantata Domino. The Roman Catholic Church firmly believes and confesses that every creature of God is good, nothing is to be rejected. I'm gonna skip down past this. It asserts that the indifference of clean and unclean foods of the Mosaic Law pertains to ceremonials, which, with the rise of the Gospel passed out of existence, they cease to be efficacious. Does Cantante Domino, which is Roman famous Roman Catholic dogma from the Council of Florence, does that sound at all like dual covenant theology that you just read here and then it quotes Acts fifteen the Jerusalem Council. This matter was subtle at this time when Christian religion was propagated. No cardinal Jewish beliefs appear in it, but all of these passed over into the Church, and it joins in the same rights and ceremonies of the Gospel and believing that all things are clean Titus one fifteen. With the ending of the cause of our apostolic prohibition, this has ended. So there's nothing about a dual covenant there. Now, what about not having a mission to convert the Jews? As the document said In Cantata Domino, it says that the Roman Church firmly believes, professes, and proclaims those not living within the Catholic Church, not only Pagans, but also Jews, inhertics and schismatics, will become participants an eternal life. Eternal will not become participants in eternal life, but will go into eternal fire unless before the end of their life they are added to the papal flock. And that the unity of this ecclesiastical body, the papal Church, is so strong that only those that remain in it, only to those that remain, And are the sacraments efficacious for salvation? And even if you do almsgiving and practice all of these things, and even if you die for Christ outside of the Roman communion, you cannot be saved. This clearly says there are no martyrs outside of the Roman Kelly Church. Now, the post Vatican two papacy has openly said in many times that there are tons of martyrs who have died outside the Roman Kelly Church. That is a clearest day contradiction. And anyone that is honest for themselves can see that and can admit that straight white man five dollars, I hope that you're right about the right wing falling for these tiny mustache man traps. I hope that you're wrong. I mean, they always fall for it. And although the discourse has shifted, it the Overton window discourse has shifted such that now the biggest profiles on Twitter openly debate topics that five years ago you could not discuss. That does not mean that there's not some trap being laid. And I don't know exactly how that's going to play out, but I've done and watched this long enough that that's what's going to happen. I don't know how.
Speaker 2: And people on the right are still as dumb as they were at the time of Seville. They don't they don't listen to.
Speaker 1: Anyone, but whoever their favorite talking head of the week is So why why wouldn't they fall for the same stuff. I mean, you're talking about people who think that Islam is based and that the Right and Islam should should like team up, Like that's how stupid these people are. You think they won't fall for the next trap? Of course they will. I thought I had a comment. I was gonna look for the the Peterson Candace exchange. Where is it at.
Speaker 6: H Where is it?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I can't even find it. But so basically it has progressed now to the discussion of this debate has progressed to since many people have noted the pedigree of this article that was written with Peterson. People are asking Candace says, since this is all now listed as these affiliated organizations, many people are asking doctor Peterson, why are you part with the ADL on this issue? Now? Jordan Peterson, as we know, has still chosen not to accept Christianity, and he talks a lot about God as an idea of God as this and that. It's very Jungian. It's all this kind of stuff. It's really weird to have people that are not Christians telling Christianity what it is and what they should believe. Are any of these people going to go and tell Mohammed and the Mohammedan's what Islam is? Will they be telling rabbinical teachers and sages what rabbinical philosophy is? No, but they all want to tell Christians what Christianity is. Interesting now, this is interesting because people are pointing out that in the past, in twenty seventeen, doctor Peterson was discussing that the ADL was working to shut down speech and apparently was critical of this, and yet now it is being discussed that he is writing letters or essays about this with these organizations. So what is it is like free speech or not? Right? Well, that's why they are working and need to make the phrase Christ is King hate speech, even though most people who are into theology know that there's nothing to do with hate speech. However, another reason that this is a problematic statement is not just obviously because Jewish philosophy and religion would reject it, but dispensationalists hate this phrase because dispensationalists do not actually believe Christ is game. They believe that there's dual covenant theology and that there's no relevance of Christianity to the political sphere christian Zionism, et cetera, because they don't have the church. And as I argued once again, the Roman Catholic Church no longer teaches the necessity of a Christian state or that Christianity speaks to the social sphere. Vatican two, in its religious Liberty being the Tatus Humane Jacques Martin and John Courtney Murray chapters accepted religious pluralism. And that's why I brought this up to one of these Roman Catholics today right here, Yeah, he says, uh. When I said that the Roman Church post Vatican two has talked about de christianizing Catholic Christian states and that it needs to accept a form of religious pluralism, all of Ettican Two's religious liberty doctrine, and then this guy, Catholic guy, Oh that's a stretch. No, it's not a stretch. Go read your Vatican two documents. Anyway, I'm just so tired of talking about this. Stupid people stuffed. It's like we've reached the point where, like anybody's still in this And I love you, Tim, but like Tim, you're sitting here saying that the greatest saint pope of your century was preaching Satanic doctrines. Anyway, Addy Valentine ten dollars, Do you think that Orthodox YouTube is divine providence?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think, well, everything's under divine providence, so yeah, is it some sort of play by the elites. No, the elites are not promoting Orthodox Christianity. I consure that is it my algorithm. I think the algorithms is pushing what people are interested in. Glitter arrhythm. Five dollars. Dawson has great work in the past.
Speaker 2: I understand why you wouldn't want to if that's your opinion, wouldn't want to what No, I'm not gonna tuck the Ryan Dawson.
Speaker 1: We had a debate on atheism already he says Christianity is a sile. I mean, go watch the debate that I did with him about basic philosophical things, and it's like, do you guys not understand how annoying and frustrating it is to have debates with people who can't even do basic philosophical discussion. Glitch your rhythm two dollars, don't skip my superjets again, I'm not skipping your superjets.
Speaker 2: Did you watch the debate with Ryan Dawson? Did you not see how stupid it was that lies is on dots five dollars? Would you be up for a two on two debate with on the Trinity with Nick? I mean I would go on God Logic and do a Trinity debate with people but or Crucible or Jake Riddles saying, But it just depends on who the opponents are, Like, I'm not debating any of these low tier people. So know, if it's like somebody with two thousand followers.
Speaker 1: Forty two attack ten dollars talk to Bishop Baron? Why why maybe not a debate? Can we cut to people that actually know what they're saying? Don't? I mean, did you hear Bishop Baron debate with William Land Craig. I don't think Bishop Baron knows what he's talking about. How about a real talk with Shamune.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've had a lot of discussions with Shamune.
Speaker 1: Guys. Why do I have to for you to learn stuff? It's not necessary for me to interact with all the other people. I mean, I don't mind it, but we've been interacting and debating with people for this is like we've done seven years of debates, seven years of open debate for hours, and you guys always want me to talk to some normy goofball like Bishop Baron. I don't. First of all, those people don't want to talk to me, and why would I want to talk to them? Why would want talk somebody wh don't want talk to me? When are you going to debate Gavin Orland? I've already addressed these people. Gavin Orland doesn't want to talk to me. Roadrunas I is five dollars. You've been to help in me improving my life. Thank you, man, I appreciate that. I appreciate you, bro keep putting out the heat. Appreciate that, man. Forty two attack. If Christ wants us to not be lukewarm, how do you think we should go through life? I mean not lukewarm? So what do you mean Must we think about these topics all the time? I do, but I will lie it's not fun. Would he be okay with me watching a baseball game to get a break? I know that you're against that foolishness. I never said you can't watch a baseball game, so I never said that. I just said sports is an idol. But I'm not a monk man, We're not monastics, so there's nothing wrong with leisure. Something wrong.
Speaker 2: I mean, we watch movies, man, I write books on movies, right for Sam Hyde. Why would I think that a baseball game is wrong? Ezra's goes two dollars? God bless you today. Thank you man, I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Remember subscribe to my site at jasonalysis dot com. You can get access to the archives. You can get signed copies of esoter Collywood one and two. You can always get those in the shop. And by the way, we are back home, so the book orders that have been back ordered and slow, they will be going out very soon. So I know a lot of people have been waiting. We had two deaths. We had to go deal with that. Those those we had to bury people and we had to, you know, deal with that for a month. So it's not I can't order the books and mail the books when I'm traveling to multiple places for funerals. So I'm sorry that your books are late. You're gonna get your books. There's no need to complain. You don't have to email me, you don't have to get tracking for ups.
Speaker 2: You get your books, I promise you. Okay, just be patient. It's going to take a little bit longer than normal. And what else am I forgetting to plug? The philosophy course is still available. You can get access to the philosophy course by clicking the link right here, the new Philosophy course. It's always available. As long as Richard Grove lives, it will be there. Straight Why I'm off at ours. People want you to talk to Normy so that you can decimate their worldview repress. All of those discussions have already been had.
Speaker 1: I responded to icon critiques about five times. Just type in jdi r icons and you'll get all of the same arguments that I would make were I to talk to Kevin Norland. Type in Jadier set of a contism. You'll get all the arguments that I would make against the set of a contest. I know many of you find endless, infinite debates entertaining. I don't find these debates entertaining anymore. They're chores, They're boring, They're always the same debate. They don't I mean, even the Islam stuff was new, but after six years, the Islam debates are all the same. The tag questions are all the same. Everyone that calls in to the open debates ask the exact same tag questions. Everyone that calls in about PSA asks the same PSA question. I understand you like to watch, but.
Speaker 2: Like I like to do other things, guys, Like, I'm having a lot more fun writing for the same HID show than debating goobers for the for the thousandth time.
Speaker 1: I promise you, if you had heard the same debate and had the same debate for twenty plus years, you'd be tired of it. Man Walk with the Spirit says, it's funny for us. I know it's funny, I know, but so is just sitting here on a livestream and making making fun of people. That's that's equally as fun for me. Like, and god, don't you guys, like, so if you really like debates, like just go back to the back catalog. You understand there's hundreds of hours for you guys of idiots. We just had, Like I had a twenty know an hour debate with an atheist idiot that was hilarious on the last X space And guess what, it's the same as every atheist debate, Like why do I have to Why are you guys making me torture myself with.
Speaker 14: The same debate that every damn atheist has said since I out there a atheists when I was nineteen, I've never heard him say anything.
Speaker 1: New or different.
Speaker 2: Is a lot of this audience like just twenty years old or something like they just haven't seen a lot of this. Let me tell you something, when you get to be middle of life, it's the same stuff. Nobody brings anything new or different or interesting.
Speaker 1: A little What about Gavin Ortland? David Ortland? I did a twenty minute video that addresses the basics of what Gavin Ortland talks about. Guess what, lazy bones, you don't even have to watch the two hour live stream the three hour talk, because that's a half talk. You don't even have to watch those here's a twenty minute video from Protestant scholars right there. Go watch that straight white male five bucks. The Sam Hi Show is awesome, by the way, Bro, thanks man. I appreciate that. I mean, it's a you know, it's an honor. I'm really happy to be doing it. I'm really I'm honored and humbled that. And it's not just me. We've got We've got Ryan and a couple other guys writing too. But I've just been really humbled that.
Speaker 2: You know, somebody who is as good at comedy as Sam is, that he would utilize my ideas.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just a very humbling thing, and I'm really, I'm really thankful. I'm really appreciative. Sam's been super cool, super nice to me, a man of his word, never said or done anything weird or not done what he said he would do, very professional, very driven, very hard working, doesn't stop. He's a beast and you know, one of the best funniest minds out there today. So you know, I'm living my best life. That's all I'm saying. I'm living my best's life, honey, And I hope you are too. JB. Paltier five bucks, when are you gonna necromance Mohammed with magic and debating. That'd be interesting, like that I might go to Let me go to the Witch of Indoor, and when she gets done talking to Samuel, we'll see if she can raise.
Speaker 6: Momo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was when I was bragging.
Speaker 2: When James Whitet was saying that he didn't think I was a comedian, I said, I'll have you know I write for one of the biggest comedians out there.
Speaker 1: You might have heard the name Amy Schumer, Giovanni Martinez. What's up, glitchy rhythm? Five dollars? The young wings can learn a lot about their own beliefs from debates.
Speaker 2: You still miss my ten dollars super jet, Well man, I'm trying. I'm scrolling back ten dollars.
Speaker 1: Would you consider another debate with Ryan Dawson on Christianity as a sigh up, No, it's no different than all the same stuff that the same debate that Cotel had with Adam Green. Why would I do the exact same debate over again. It's like debate Vegan gains and ask yourself on ethics. We already did debate Ryan Dawson on Christianity. We already did Ryan Dawson couldn't state why relativism is a contradiction when I argued what it was, that that it was, and he couldn't state that. He couldn't he couldn't grasp that. So if a person is a moral, ethical, epistemic relativist, the debate is already over, as was Ghost two dollars. Fake piety is annoying. That's one of the worst, most annoying things out there. Common Sense twenty three, twenty three. I didn't know Worlan, We'll talk to you. I was just wondering. I mean, look, a lot of people in the consuming content space have no discernment and they can't pick out how fake and phony and posturing. And like most of these online apologists people, they're awful, They're I don't even want to be associated. I cringe when people say, are you one of these online apologists? I'm like, oh, please, don't classic with these people because I don't like any of these people. I mean, Tim Gordon doesn't even say as an apologist, and it's just a crowd of just the worst.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: I don't like any of them. Trying to think of I mean, I like Sam Shimoun, I mean on a personal level.
Speaker 3: I like.
Speaker 1: God logic, I like Nick, but like the rest of them, I don't. I don't even want to be in this stuff with these people. These people are yeah straight, Why me two dollars debate Trump? That would be fun. I don't know what I would do if I did debate Trump. Might be a little nervous on that one. Anyway, Guys, h like and share support this show through our sponsors chalk dot Com. Get the books, go to the website, subscribe, go to the rock Fin get access to the saying to the stuff on rock Fin as well as all of our friends on rock Fan. Rock Fans still there, still going uh oh, and then bitcoin. I wanted to mention this real quick before we go. Uh we love Ivan over here. Ivan was cracking me up. Ivan had some good comments. Let's hear it a little bit of this before we go.
Speaker 15: Based on that analy and we are bullish for the coming weeks. Why again, there's this credit card has an interest rate that's really really low?
Speaker 1: How low this low the credit card?
Speaker 15: It's no more fat? Like which fat? This tariff fat? I don't believe really that is it is so significant that the whole market is going to zero that people are presicting and both when it comes to stocks. I mean, there's so much fun, it's quite crazy. But not only that, you also have Bob Lucas coming out saying that, you know, let the cycle rehire, at least for now, likely we will rehire both for stock.
Speaker 1: So we had all this food and tariff food right, so the tariff scared the markets and that's been annoying. But it's not annoying. This is good because many of you were whining and complaining weeks and months ago when we had the new at H and I tried to explain that when it dips is the time to buy and for bitcoin.
Speaker 15: And listen, Bitcoin has not changed. Bitcoin is the same as it's always been. The use case of bilkoin now is stronger because the Trump administration has been printing pro bitcoin orders all the time. You have Lutnik. Look at who is actually in charge of the garments right now. You have Lutnik being literally in bitcoin, having hundreds of millions in bitcoin. It's very very very important. Let me bring this up. Lutnik hundreds of millions bitcoin. This is very key, okay, very very key, and he is likely to get even more crypto and this is so important here Howard Lutnik, and.
Speaker 1: So don't you got to say how bullish this is with all of these people in the administration. It doesn't matter whether you like these people or none of that matters. Like they've established a strategic reserve. Loomis is now saying she's going to introduce the bill that will take bitcoin to eight hundred k in five years.
Speaker 15: And so many other people in the administration are holding Let's see, here's the US Secretary of Commerce. He has stepped down as chairman of counter of Fitzgerald and he has confirmed this was weeks ago, that he has hundreds let me see, hundreds of millions in crypto and he will go to billions. This guy is going to go to billions. You have Trump holding five hundred million worth of eth and he's lost quite a lot now on this recent eve, Damn Trump has lost quite a lot. Next, you have an evil at mask and everyone else who is a pro business I mean.
Speaker 1: Literally forty two attack ten dollars. You think that I'm telling you to debate Shammoun father Schmid's baron when I said talk, no man, those people don't want to talk to me. I mean, Sam will talk to me. But Sam's a controversial God. These other people avoid controversy. They don't want to talk to me. Man, everyone is doing a little chats these days, Gospel Daily, wored broy don't. They don't talk to people associated with the Lord of Baltimore and people in the conspiracy world. So I'm not show to be mean to you. It's just they don't. They're not going to do that.
Speaker 2: I hate Afka one dollar. What's the move out of idealism into realism. I'm confused with the reality being the mind of God. Reality is not the mind of God. Reality is a creation based on the mind of God. We are icons of God, right, so we're made in the image of God. Well, we are not in the mind of God. In a sense of like idealism, there's an external world that God created that is not identical to God and not identical to the divine mind. Jack Carson fifteen ten dollars, Jay, are you afraid to debate me?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Terrified? Just kidding.
Speaker 2: I'm not actually giving ortland ps Yes. Have you ever addressed penal self substitutionary tone?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Never, I've never addressed PSA and I never will remember, say your five dollars, what is the last time you played Nome Hyperborea. Maybe we need to go out on that. Let's listen to Ivan has some good pointer here. This man in charge.
Speaker 15: So there's no way that the stock market will fall further. There's no way that the stock market will enter some kind of depression or bear market or what the hell people are saying, because the whole administration literally is full of crypto people and stock market people, and also the voters who voted for Trump, all of them have a four to one k And when you look at your four to one k, you look at your retirement, you quickly see maybe maybe it's not that good that the market is dumping. So basically, everyone who supports Trump and this administration, they don't like this current thing with markets going down. And that's why I think Trump will come out in the.
Speaker 1: No one at the Daily Wire is going to debate with me, except for perhaps Michael Knowles if we can convince him to go to Tim Cast with Tim Gordon. No one in the sphere of those normy Roman Catholics, ever, is going to debate with me. And they don't want to, and I don't care, and I don't care about them. So and anyone who's not interested in talking to me, I don't want to talk to them. Why would I want to talk to low tier ormies who don't want to talk to me. Glitcherrythan five dollars. I'm not saying debate anyone to prove orthodoxy is true. It's interesting topic. You objectively prove church history. You do that well. I get it though.
Speaker 15: In the coming weeks and you will be heavily, heavily pumping the market. And he's already kind of start that. This was earlier today he came out and said, our economy will boom. Okay, our economy will boom. This is very important for him.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys pushing the clicking the button, the economy will boom.
Speaker 1: Trump is getting uh the morale up and why because of this? Let me go to this part.
Speaker 15: It's a question of time before the the fat decreases rates and also starts QI. Who the hell knows at the end of the day, it's a fiat that who the hell knows at then of the day, it's a fiat that based economy chijuk reserve. That's step number one. Step number two is to get Congress to vote to.
Speaker 1: What was step number one, Bitcoin Strategic Reserve, which was just announced. I told you this was coming. What is the scrow.
Speaker 15: Buy one million bitcoins? It's happening. Listen to this from Cynthia loomis very very important.
Speaker 5: I'm so pleased to announce that today I will be reintroducing the Bitcoin Act, and I'll be joined here shortly by Senator Justice of West Virginia, who is one of the co sponsors, and we have several other additional cos sponsors, and a lot of it is a result of the excitement that's been building both of them. I'm so pleased to there.
Speaker 15: I mean, she's so pleasant when she speaks. It's crazy. It's she has that, you know, a good grandma voice. You know, I want to drink and eat cookies in her kitchen and discuss a life or something. You listen to her speaker like man, it's it's a very very nice voice.
Speaker 3: Very ver.
Speaker 15: That's how she convinces Aaron to vote for this bitcoin stuff. She comes there with cookies with.
Speaker 1: That's right. Shout out to Ivan, That's what I'm talking about. You all ready to retire when we get that purchase. That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: So what I'm talking about, I'm going full Kip Baby, full on Kip dynamite.
Speaker 1: What's what I'm talking about? Why is this not working? I'm trying to play Nome Hyperborea on the way out and it's not one to do. It's it's being a fussy thing. Here we go. You already.
Speaker 2: Did you as true.
Speaker 1: Counsel go so se you when you both through that.
Speaker 2: He didn't want to stand where everything he touch your hat, but.
Speaker 12: You wanted the life when you start, only some way start, don't we know the lo.
Speaker 5: We told you to have.
Speaker 6: Only a.
Speaker 2: Only a lovely.
Speaker 13: Staring at seling that see a stock unslow and both.
Speaker 1: So if you win, you bos never to touch you. He cantiates too much, rest to
Speaker 15: Neon only the sunn