Speaker 1: Pleasure of having ra Ra conneps on the couch.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome.
Speaker 1: I hope I said that right, just like I practice, I can say I hate that mispronouncing people's names. I want to make you feel welcome here at Private Talk when I get to know you a little bit more. I've been seeing your beautiful face all over my Instagram page, from the Explorer page to a lot of girlfriends that I follow, so I had to have you here at Private Talk so we get to know you a little bit and support what you have going on.
Speaker 3: So introduce yourself to us.
Speaker 2: I'm raw, Ra, comeups, i have not done a podcast in like six months. I'm a little nervous right now. I've had a long night and I'm here and I'm ready for your time.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you coming here, so tough. Let's talk about let's you know, let's like do an icebreaker. Let's just like you know, sit into it and whatever. So how did why did you have a long night where you like with a boyfriend with a girlfriend, Like, let's see what's going on over here, Rara.
Speaker 2: Never pull up in just like a hat truck, your hat, baggy.
Speaker 1: Clothes, you know, your makeup.
Speaker 2: Pimple patches. Like I was like, I am hanging on by a thread right now, but like I'm gonna figure it out. It slept two hours. The guy I'm saying is in LA right now. He doesn't live in La. Okay, love him, football player. He just had a documentary come on Netflix. Okay I'm talking.
Speaker 1: About Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: So I've been with him every single night since he's been in LA. And we had a late night and then I woke up because I was like set my worms, like.
Speaker 1: Was it a late night, like a good late night like y'all fucking all night long? Or was it late night like y'all were like, you know, fighting, and like.
Speaker 2: Cut of those Yeah, so good. And then he bought flights and we're going to Vegas tomorrow. Nice.
Speaker 3: So how did you meet this special person?
Speaker 4: Was it?
Speaker 3: Did he slide into your dms or.
Speaker 2: I know how to slide into someone's DM because like they just had something come out on Netflix, and I was like, I know so many girls are probably blowing him up right now. Okay. So then I slid in with a high with a not the devil emoji that's purple, but do you know the one. Yes, I do.
Speaker 1: It's very it's tail and whatever.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, it's very like it's a weird emoji that like most people like you don't send that okay. And he was like, I've never seen someone use that emoji before. And I was like, I know.
Speaker 1: You're like, yeah, hi, Johnny, Devil devils Ye devils. Yeah, so the devil made you know, a little wave and it was like made an intention. So then from there did it just proceed to like dming? Did he get in number right away? Where you like whatever? So it's how long has this kind of been circulating? A couple of weeks okay?
Speaker 2: And then they don't live in La, so then they came out to La a couple days ago and I've been with them every night. Okay, so I've been on like a weird.
Speaker 1: So you're like weird drunk high right now. Like it's like it's kind of euphoric. It's very don't know like what it is, but it's new and it's exciting, so it's like it's those are.
Speaker 2: All good things. That's really when I have a good time, I'm like, yeah, that's fun.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like the best advice I could give you is live.
Speaker 3: In the moment and enjoy what it is and don't make.
Speaker 1: Anything that it's not, you know what I mean, and just like enjoy the funness the Vegas this, you know. I mean, like you're young, you know, have a lot of you know, stuff going for you, and a lot of people are gonna be in your DMS or whoever DM you want to be in. So it's like just having five time. Yeah, yeah, dumb and you were on dumb and phone comes. That's why I say when I thought I joined porn when I was in twenty one, so I was like I just was like, my once I lost my virginity. I was like, it's like prinkles once you pop, you just can't stop.
Speaker 2: When to use your virginity. Uh.
Speaker 1: I was seventeen, sixteen, seventeen something. I think seventeen. I was something like that. Yeah, it's kind of you know, it's many moons, like.
Speaker 2: I was like fifteen. I look back and I was like, that's.
Speaker 1: Why I like the person mine was was like I don't even count it because it was like a trial. We were just like, hey, let's do it because everybody did it, and then it just wasn't really like a thing like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was kind of weird. I'm like, I don't know if I want to have a daughter, like when I have kids, I'm like, I think I only want to have boys because I was a menace when I was a teenager.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure that that's not how it works. You can wishfully want that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be like a girl girl boys, I'm gonna speak it into the universe, okay, and we're gonna manifest it.
Speaker 3: So how many children, ideally do you see this happening for?
Speaker 2: How many kids do I want to have? I'm a lot, ok One, like three or four? Okay, Like I'm like, I why.
Speaker 1: Are you nervous about it? If you if that's what you want, own it?
Speaker 2: Nervous about having daughters versus having boys like boys or boys, but having daughters. I just know how I was when I was a teenager, and I remember growing up my mom would always say, your karma is going to be that your daughter is going to be ten times worse than how I was. My mom would always say that to me.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's the thing parents say, and I don't disbelieve it. But it's also too I think or you could slip it and be like, you know, now I just have a cheet code because I was doing those things and I'm smarter and you can like be one step ahead of that, you know, because at the end of the day, you're gonna be a good You're a good parent, regardless if it's a boy or a girl. Yea, you just now I'm happy because with the boys, it's also too I get to think of like what if they see their their friends show them mom's naked pictures or whatever.
Speaker 2: It gonna be. Then there I'm like, what if my sixteen year old son get to grow pregnant? Like I had kids in my high school and they were getting pregnant at sixteen, and I was like, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 1: Where I go it goes with the like, yeah, just if you're gonna be a good parent, you're gonna be a good parent to the girl or boy, So you'll be nervous let one kid. I you know, that's a question that I teeter along the line. At one point I could have said hard like yes. Now, the older I've become, I feel like I'm not really sure. I feel like if I found a right partner to like do those things with then I feel like maybe I would open up those ideas. But for me at this moment, I'm good with being the auntie and just being like that kind of person I do. I have two older sisters and a half brother. Older sisters, yes, so I'm very much really into like family life, and so I do like that like with them having kids, I feel like it kind of gives me an ease to kind of like not being a rush to do that, right, Not that I'm like not not rushing, yeah that makes sense, but some I'm thirty eight, So for me it's like the same time too.
Speaker 2: It's like do I one mom happening forty four?
Speaker 1: See, that's the thing is more people now. He's just having kids older, so it's like I still have time. I still have time to figure those things out. So I feel like if it happens organically, then I'm all for it. If it doesn't, then I'm okay with that sit for sure. But you have only time will.
Speaker 2: Tell literally, and I hate forcing stuff. This is true.
Speaker 3: So let's talk about now. We talked about your night.
Speaker 1: We're a little bit warmed up, You're not so nervous, So how did you get into being an OnlyFans creator and you know doing all this kind of work now, and how did you get kind of get into it?
Speaker 2: Okay, So Timeline, I was a stripper in Vegas for a while. I was doing posting on YouTube under the name Robert Knapt and I would post like story times, like of my crazy high school days and I was stripping in Vegas, loved it, was eating this shit up, like having such a good time. Pandemic hit. All of the clubs closed, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, where were you dancing the rhino?
Speaker 2: Okay, I miss those days. I look back and I was like, that was such a good era in time of like no one knew who you were. Like you would go in at like eight pm, leave at six am, wake up at three pm, and do it all over. And I'm like, did that even happen? Like you know when you look back on your life and you're like, was that a fever dream? Like I don't know if that was real? Like I look back and I was like, I was twenty years old with a fake id dancing in Vegas, Like who let me do that? But like had a great time, but clubs closed because of the pandemic. And then I was like, what the fuck am I gonna do? OnlyFans? Only fans? And then moved to LA because I met a guy. Long story, but if you look it up, it's all over the internet with like I've done like podcasts with like Adam and Lena and those clips as long as starting to end well, did not end well. But so I moved to LA during the pandemic, like during twenty twenty. That's when I started only fans because I was like, the clubs are closed, like what am I gonna do? And then met Adam and Lena and that's when I was like, well, I also don't think I fully knew what I was getting into of being like they're like, you're gonna do porn, Like are you down? And I was like, yeah, I'm down, But I don't think I understood like at that moment the gravity of being like, oh, you're gonna do porn, Like do you know what I mean? Like I didn't understand the gravity of it, and the moment I was just like I'm yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 1: As far as like what it would bring like to your life after like what kind of things do you be doing?
Speaker 2: Like I all feel so blessed, Like I feel blessed is like a weird word to describe, and like, yeah, like we do porn, but it's like I feel really blessed to like have been given the opportunity to do it because now the blessings that have come from it, Like I live a really blessed life because of it. But also in the moment me being like I just moved Alla and I'm like, Adam and Lena want to sign me, and I'm like, yeah, let's do it. And then you start doing porn and then it's like everything that comes afterwards. I think you just have to take it day by day because it's a lot to process in the beginning when your first like going through it, it's a lot to process of just like your family, your friends, everyone's like what the fuck's going on right now? For sure, and you just start doing it and there is no like once you do it, there is no looking back, like there is like it's either you're all in and you're full sending it or you're like not gonna do it. But meeting them was such a blessing and they like changed my life and I'm so.
Speaker 1: Do you have any regrets making that decision.
Speaker 2: I'm doing for life. No, I have no regrets. Like I didn't know what I was gonna do, Like when I graduated high school. I've always been like kind of like the black sheep of my family, so I never knew what I was going to do. Like I wasn't like college, I was not going to go to college. Like I didn't know what I was gonna do. And when the opportunity came to me, and I just was like I didn't understand the gravity of it, but I was like, I'm gonna do it. And now I look at it and I'm like there's a reason like why I was put in this position, and I'm like, I just feel really grateful. Last, Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: I feel like I love hearing New Girls stories of how you kind of like approach it, because sometimes it's like, you know, you hear both, right, you either hear the horror stories or you hear the good things, you know what I mean. But it's also like you don't know who to trust and like what that really means because you know everything. Now it's like people are like, oh, OnlyFans creator, but it's like that can mean a lot of different things. Yeah, and some girls aren't going all the way and doing porn or they're just doing like sexy photos whatever. So it's like kind of like where does your lying cross But it seems like, you know you landed in a good place. You find you know, Lenna and Adam you know, signed you and kind of took them on.
Speaker 2: And took you under your wings.
Speaker 1: So kind of described, you know, to the audience, what was the first date of like set, like what's what did you do? What was the first kind of scene you did for your only fa thing?
Speaker 2: I shot? Do you know Thuger? I do you know Thucker? Okay, so one of my like friends at the time, she shot like my first scene ever, very sad. I being so nervous, like being like what am I doing? Like what is going on? Like I did like a photo shoot a forever during the day and then was like I'm shooting my first thing with Dugger. I was like he's so hot, like let's do it. And then that was the first time I shot like a scene.
Speaker 1: Was it that were your only fans or was it for like a company.
Speaker 2: For my only fans. I didn't start shooting mainstream until March. Okay, March was my first time, and it was with one of my best friends, and we like pitched this thing to Vixen for Slade of me and my best friend and they like loved it and they were down and were like, yeah, let's do it. So then I did Blacked Raw, I've door Cell Team Ski, I've done like a few mainstream stuff, but those are those are long.
Speaker 1: Were you nervous your first time? Were you like, oh, like I would fuck this guy anyways because he's hot. Were you like, I don't know what's really happening, Like can I have him direct?
Speaker 2: You? Like? What was that?
Speaker 1: Because it's like there's a difference between having sex with like at home sex and then having performer sex where it's like you got to like open up to the camera or show show the good parts because everybody could.
Speaker 2: Enjoy the first My first scene with Thugger, I like did not like know anything. It was like my friend filming it. Thugger is Thugger. I love him forever, but that's Thugger, Like he's just it's more like homie vibes. So I didn't know the like rules of like I don't know like the scene right. So it was like I was queefing a lot, and I started like laughing, and then like my friend who's in the industry, like before who filmed it, she was like you just like go along with it, like you don't. She was like, you don't acknowledge that you were quefing. And I was like in my personal life, I got I was like laugh and I would like quef and she was like, no, like don't acknowledge it, Like you just go along with this. So it was like it's definitely been like a learning process. Yeah, of but like getting into porn, yeah, okay, okay, I like that. Yeah, it's all fun.
Speaker 3: That's fun time.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so what is the scene that you kind of like want that you have can maybe coming up that's like something you want to do or you're like aspiring to do, maybe performers that you want to work with.
Speaker 2: My Black Ros scene dropped last week and that's like something that I'm really proud of where I was like doing that scene with like the guy who I shot with who has do you know dread? His dick was like incomparable like to dread, like the same thing, and I was like I never thought I could like take a dick like that.
Speaker 1: Did you have the prop? Did you do anything?
Speaker 2: Just shut up and was shut up and I was like, we're gonna rot ag and we figure it out, and you like tap into something if that makes sense, like in your brain, like you tap into something and you're like in the moment and something like switches where you tap in your.
Speaker 3: Just gets activated and you're like, I'm gonna ride this cock.
Speaker 2: And then that night I fucked another guy like like in my personal life, and he was saying that my pussy's never felt tighter, and I remember being really nervous that my pussy was gonna be stretched out because his dick was huge, Like pussies are resilient, girl, Yeah, go back pussy. His dick was so big, so I thought I was like feeling like loose. And then I fucked a guy my personal life like two hours after, and he was like, your pussy's never felt and I looked it up and they it's because you're pussy swells after you like a.
Speaker 3: Big sizor Yeah, they're like, and you're like, fuck.
Speaker 1: Me some morts like.
Speaker 2: So that's just and I'm really proud of it. Okay, I'm really proud of it.
Speaker 1: Is there gonna be more scenes like that coming out maybe for your own only fans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a I'm shooting well so like black brows, like nighttime type of shoots. I've blacked coming up, which is like daytime, and then I'm doing deeper.
Speaker 3: So are you contracting with Fixen now or.
Speaker 2: They are in an era I think of where they're bringing in more OnlyFans social media personalities. So that's kind of like my little nuts. Yeah, yes, okay, Yeah.
Speaker 3: What would you say is the best advice you've ever gotten?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? The one thing about me, you.
Speaker 1: Don't take anybody's vice.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't know what it is. I think I'm just like really stubborn and like hard headed and I have to like go through my experience and learn it on my own, which since entering this industry and like getting kind of like not like thrown into this, you have to figure it out along the way, and there's a lot of figuring out because you are I thought being a stripper was crazy in Vegas, which I look back and I'm like, yeah, that was insane, But you just figure it out.
Speaker 1: So what would you give advice to someone maybe who's coming new into the industry right now, since you don't take it, do you give it.
Speaker 2: A bad That's actually a really good question. I would say, you have to fully be secure in yourself, secure in your choices, and like I feel like most people like, did your family give you hesitations when you were starting foreign?
Speaker 1: No they didn't.
Speaker 2: They didn't.
Speaker 3: No, it was a little bit different.
Speaker 2: I think that.
Speaker 1: I think I thought that that would be the case. But then when I just told them, they were just wanted to know why. And then I explained myself and I was like, for me, it's like how I express myself. It's my form of art. Like nobody's making me do anything. It's my conscious decision. And they're like, well, if that's what you want to do, then I support you. Wasn't something like hey, how is work? But you know, for me, like they weren't kind of like, oh, we're not talking to you. So I was very fortunate that I kind of had them.
Speaker 2: My family's only the supports behind.
Speaker 1: Like they're not cheerleaders, but they were like they weren't there.
Speaker 2: You know, they were questioning stuff, but they were like Rachelle's Rochelle like I've always been.
Speaker 1: I think it's just the sweety thing for parents, especially especially with the world we live in. You never know. There's a lot of things that that's unfortunate that's going on that you know, you don't control, and you don't know unless you ask the questions. So I think communication is really key, Like, you know, because people think, hey, are you being trafficked? Are you doing all these things? Is this something that you're wanting to do? It is a boyfriend? You know, you said that you moved out here for a guy.
Speaker 3: So I do all these questions that.
Speaker 1: You know, and then when you just give the answer and if they if your parents, are you know, your family, whoever's asking these things really know you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you said that.
Speaker 1: I'll be like okay. Like my friends were always like I'm not surprised, but it's like I didn't know in my talent, I'm from Texas, Like nobody knew a porn star and that kind of game. They're like, I'm not surprised, but okay, Like it's kind of thing, So I mean, I get it. I think that I think it's more of an internal struggle that sometimes we probably put ourselves through is because we just want to be accepted for our choices. And sometimes our choices aren't other people's. But even think about doing it, like not everybody points off for everybody. You know, people watch it, but they're not really to like step up and actually do it. And I was willing to step up.
Speaker 2: And do it. That's it. Yeah, here we are. But like back to the question of like if you're going to full send, you have to full send because there is no looking back. So you have to be fully and confident in your choices and there is no looking back, like no matter what, Like the Internet is forever, so you have to be ready to accept whatever comes afterwards.
Speaker 1: Do you think that now you know that you have this semi kind of new situationship that you have now, do you think that that would hinder what you're doing future for the future in your business as far as like shooting with other performers, are.
Speaker 2: You gotten more blessings like no matter what? Like people definitely when I first started were like, what the fuck are you doing? You're gonna ruin your life, like ruin your reputation whatever, And I'm like, I have never had more opportunities given to me until I started porn, Like I have met people that I would watch on the Internet when I was like fourteen, like because of now being in the position that I am where it was like, if I never did this, I would have never like met these people or been in these opportunities or been in these experiences. So it's definitely like brought me a lot of blessings.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, so let's talk about that.
Speaker 1: What is your porn search history? What were you watching? And what do you watch?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Okay, I have two things. Amateur porn, Leo Lulu. Do you know them? I do not? Oh you've never heard of them?
Speaker 3: No, I don't watch porn.
Speaker 1: I just did it, I didn't watch it, and I haven't really been like, I haven't shot anything in like five I have like years, so a lot of the newer people unless we come on the couch and I see, like, you know, people have been that I'm kind of in my circle. No, then I unfortunately don't always know.
Speaker 2: But so I don't watch par now. But when I like, even up until I was like twenty twenty one, I would only either watch I've there was three categories, amateur, Leo, Lulu. They're amazing. Have you heard of them? Oh? My god, they're so good what's so.
Speaker 3: Special about Leo Leo LULUs.
Speaker 2: They do amateur porn and they just make the most beautiful like it's them fucking on an island like in the Caribbean, Like they just make amazing porn and then gangbangs and then I love. I don't think there's ever been the best decade of porn to me. Eighty nineties Jenna Jamison Like okay, okay, Era, I'm like, I love watching like the bush old yeah, old porn Jenna Jamison Like they were so hot, like they so hot. Okay, it wasn't as like now nowadays. I feel like everyone's trying to like be as savage as possible, as crazy as possible, like crazy fucking like like that we're in the eighties and nineties, it was like very sensual and pretty and like it felt like very real, like if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: For sure, I think that it's definitely gone through waves of like what really like what's in And I think that's fads within like you know, society and like what people are kind of watching and things like that as well. I never watched porn in that air, but I like respectful, like like the way that the women were women and it was very more like glorifying like their beauty instead of like those things. So then it kind of came full circle, which I kind of felt like when I was in the height of my career Gonzo and I thinks things kind of like Elegant Angel was really big and put like showcasing on girls as far as kind of like in that whole like kind of era, like what you're talking about, like the sexuality of like just real good sex, about chemistry with that part and not like doing off a crazy stuff because I was never I kind of fell in that thing where I like doing like semi hardcore stuff, but I'm not all the way hardcore like fuck me in my ass with a huge ten and stildo, like that's just not my thing. But to each his own. For other people, I respect it, yeah, but for me, it was just like that teethering mine and porn for me kind of made me allowed to kind of find my femininity and my sexuality, and that's kind of I feel like Elegan Angel and those types of companies kind of helped within that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely. And also in like the nineties early two thousands, like all the porn stars they would then become like do you remember like two thousands when MTV would do their whole like traveling like docuseries and they would like and they would have like Donna Jameson like be the host of it. Like I remember growing up as like a kid, and you would like watch and you'd like, these are the coolest, the coolest ever, Like you're the coolest people.
Speaker 1: It's funny to watch those things now because it's like we every thing from like the hair Dews. They even like the way that they shot things like now like it would think it'd be crazy, like they don't do things like this summerfest type things that they would.
Speaker 2: Do like that, Like you can you could bring it back. I know. It's such a great era. I still even think like regular like reality shows like not having to do with porn like Girls next Door.
Speaker 1: It was that was fun good good TV for sure. That was so good the era of like people want to know what those types of people and also why I love my show. It's like those types of people are in those situations, but there's still people. They still have real problems, they still have families, they still whatever, And that's what it's like private talks about we don't know each other, but by the end, we know, we get to know each other more. Your fans know other questions other than what's.
Speaker 3: Your favorite position?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Those things come in there too, But it's like you also are a person who also is a sex worker, but there's different volumes to you. So it's like I want to showcase all of you.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love that.
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts on OnlyFans prior to you actually created like getting on the platform, Like you said you were a stripper in Vegas and you know, did you have any like hate or kind of like qualms about it? I like, because I always feel like there's a hidden kind of like, oh, well they're just poor people, but you know then I'm a stripper, Like was there any kind of mixed reviews about it where you kind of like not knowing what OnlyFans was.
Speaker 2: I'm the biggest OnlyFans Stan till the day I die. Because even now that I have started shooting mainstream recently within this year, I've realized that shooting for companies mainstream, they don't like OnlyFans girls, or like when you're actually in the mainstream, mainstream world, they don't love OnlyFans because I feel like they've it's taken away from mainstream a little, if that makes sense, definitely. So I just think Only Fans is the most genius thing ever, and like, no matter how long it last, people, I was like, oh, it's not gonna last forever, and it's like obviously, but like something new is always gonna come next for sure. Right now, I'm like, OnlyFans was a fucking genius idea, and the girls who have capitalized off of it are also geniuses. So I agree with yes, So I love it.
Speaker 1: What would you say or do you have a worst or horrible I guess Uber or Lyft story? Have you ever had anything crazy happened to you? Maybe the Uber driver maybe recognize you, maybe try to hit on you, maybe you I've had a couple, I think one time. I think my craziest one is I think my friend one time we were day drinking and she accidentally pressed uber pool instead of like regular Uber and we're like stopping and picking up people and we're like, oh the fuck are these people and then they were like we're in this thing too, So it was quite interesting. So she's quite one of those people that teeters the line of like loves to fuck with people. So she was just like showing her like her black scene. She's showing her all her things. She wanted to like embarrass them, and then it just made them even more excited.
Speaker 2: So it was fired.
Speaker 1: But they're like, where are y'all going? We're like, you're not coming with us? And yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: Ever had experiences like that, just wait, give it, give it time.
Speaker 3: I'm like, give you.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Weirdest place that you've masturbated.
Speaker 2: Me and my last ex boyfriend, he would we would always wear the panties with the virus, so he would like have the controller and we would be like flying in an airplane and he'd be like putting it on. That's masturbated. I don't think I've masturbated in like weird places. Okay, I've definitely fucked in weird places, But.
Speaker 1: What's the craziest place you fucked?
Speaker 2: I think the most sus place I've fucked in was in a bathroom at a music festival. Not in a bathroom in Ah.
Speaker 1: That's very How did you get in that like smells the line the just the blue water.
Speaker 2: It was in the what is it called? Not the wheelchair one the handy candy cab. It was. It was like a bigger and everyone in our group we were all rolling off. Mollie. So you're just like so horny and you're like, I don't know, fuck so bad. So then we fucked in a pork body and I was like afterwards the next day, I was like, that was really sus that I did that?
Speaker 1: Like did you touch anything in there? You're like, yeah, I'm like, pro.
Speaker 2: Had a good time.
Speaker 3: But have you had sex on a toilet seat?
Speaker 2: Probably probably in my lifetime. I fucked in like mountains like like like hiking, Like on hikes.
Speaker 1: Are just that's over? Are you like full session? You're like laying it down a blanket, like what's going on in the body?
Speaker 3: But you said mountains.
Speaker 2: Are like, you know, like doggy like it'd be like me like pressed up against the wall, the like wall, And are.
Speaker 1: You always the one who's in like instigating it.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of a horny bitch.
Speaker 1: I'm like, come on, just fuck me, come.
Speaker 2: By, be like very submissive and like making him feel so manly and that he's in control. I love that and playing up on that. I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that for you with that describe something exciting in your life right now.
Speaker 2: Exciting in my life right now would probably be the guy that's in La. Okay, I was telling you about before.
Speaker 1: Do you see potential? Are you just kind of just having fun or do you want it?
Speaker 3: Boyfriend?
Speaker 2: Do you want to like be LOCKEDO? Friend? I haven't had a boyfriend in like two years, sincely before I got into the industry, because I feel like for me personally, when I have a boyfriend, I will put all my focus on them, and I no longer care about work and like myself and like bettering my life. So then I have not dated anyone for two years. But I feel like the guy that I've been saying for the past week. He's very he's older, so he like gets it and we have the same mindsets. So I feel like that's something that I'm really excited about. Okay saying where that goes? But he doesn't live in La.
Speaker 1: You can tell that you have a smile on your face. I mean, I think it's going somewhere. Would you ever move for a boyfriend?
Speaker 2: I would, Okay, I would.
Speaker 1: I like that we get to keep us updated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, biggest pet peeve ooh, biggest pet peeve. I feel like that a lot. I'm definitely someone that's like in my real life. I'm not like a very like outgoing people person like I like to be at my apartment with my cats. So I just feel like a lot of people that you meet when you're around them and like like public situations, you're like people are kind of weird, Like people are weird and you're just like for what. So I feel like people acting if you're like out in a situation, they start acting like brand new and they'll like try to put on a front or just like why are you being like this? Like people are just kind of fake fake yes, yeah, you know, like the fake yes Okay. I would say that's a big pet peeve when you're like out at like a dinner and it's like a bunch of people and you're like, why are you acting like this?
Speaker 1: I feel like that happens to you more now because you've gotten the buzz about who you know, this new persona of yourself.
Speaker 2: I feel like with the people that you start getting introduced to, the more you get into the LA crowd, Yeah, people are sus. People are suck well.
Speaker 3: I think it's also too It's like you.
Speaker 1: Have to really know who you are one and staying true to like what your core is, because it's like at those times, like you said it, you can either address that you can figure out really well and you're just like, all right, I'm just gonna move over here, let it go.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna address it. Yeah, but I'm just gonna.
Speaker 1: Just like the mental news and just you know, you know, do youn't ever have to like people, please in these situations that like, you don't know any of these people anything, So just remember that. And I feel like people sometimes aren't in it for genuine reasons of like oh they want to Instagram picture maybe or a tag or whatever, and it's just like, but do you really like me? Or do you not? What is the answer?
Speaker 2: What's the answer? Yeah?
Speaker 1: First, celebrity crush.
Speaker 2: Do you know horror movies?
Speaker 1: I don't, No, not really.
Speaker 2: Okay, my I have a lot of tattoos. But this do you know ghost Face from Scream?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: You know Scream?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes you know. Billy that's considered it a horror movie.
Speaker 2: It's like, can't be a slasher like that type of vibe from the nineties. Billy Loomis Okay, do you know what I'm about from Screams in the original scream and it's like him with the blood down his face. Do you know what I'm trying? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I'm talking about? That was my first crush. Were you masturbating into that? Oh? Yeah, I loved him. I got ghost face tattooed on me. I loved him. And then I think I manifest a lot of shit. Okay that he hit you up, and I was like, did you fuck him?
Speaker 3: Was it good? You said love older?
Speaker 2: No, it was not.
Speaker 1: Like Loki.
Speaker 2: I love older men.
Speaker 3: Okay, is that your fetish.
Speaker 2: It's not even like a fetish. I just like love men in their forties and fifties, Like I feel like men reach their prime when they reached their forties, like crazy. I don't think it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've been with many forty year old so I don't think.
Speaker 1: I usually at this point. I feel like it's like mid thirties at the moment. Although I did go on a date last night and he was he just turned forty one, so you know, so there's there's the.
Speaker 2: I love like weathered skin, a little gray hair, they've been.
Speaker 3: There, you can describe, you know weather.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've been seasoned their season.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I love that. And their caretakers at that age, they're like not giving a fuck about.
Speaker 1: So you want to be taking care of I love that, okay, like princess treatment.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, and they appreciate you.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: How many four?
Speaker 1: It is this like a like multiple things or like as far as like you've been around a lot with.
Speaker 2: Forty well, being a stripper, I was exposed to being around a lot of older men, So I think that was my first introduction to it. But now I'm just you like it versus guys my age. It's like they're in their slot era and they should be like you're in your twenties, like being your slot era. I support you, I love you, and that's they're in their twenties, like that's what they're gonna do. Where it's like guys in their forties are not in their slot era.
Speaker 1: So it's true they're in the wine and dine era.
Speaker 2: You know, Yeah, come here, baby, movie. Yeah, let's see.
Speaker 1: Is there anything that you regret saying no to that you wish you could go back and maybe say.
Speaker 2: Yes, I am a full send kind of person. I zero to one hundred, I full send, Like there is nothing that I would look back on and be like I wish I would have done that, because in any moment, I will full send and I will just do it and I'll deal with the repercussions later on. But I also think I view life in a different way of being like I'm not religious or like I feel like our experiences of our life on earth, I don't want to ever look back on when I'm like seven years old with like grandkids and being like I wish I would have done that. Like everything I've done in my life has been like I'll have so much anxiety, Like in a situation, I'll have so much anxiety of being like should I do this? Should not do it? And being like I'm gonna be seven years old dead one day. Also, in three hundred years, none of our existences will have ever mattered, Like three hundred years later, no generation is gonna remember us. So with like U, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Feel like sometimes as we second guess ourselves, but I feel like the more people live in the moment like that, yeah, they're a lot less like stress in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure vibe and have a good time, and like.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about dating sites? Are you?
Speaker 2: Have you been on any of them?
Speaker 1: Have you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: How do you normally?
Speaker 1: I know that you said that you are really good at slighting in people's but how do you typically like find men that you're wanting to be interested into, interested in or would want to date?
Speaker 2: Two ways? So Instagram sliding in their dms or seeing them out in la like going out at night and you just like meet people out.
Speaker 3: So what the Instagram thing?
Speaker 1: Is it people that you've maybe like seen or you just come across like or do you like kind of stalk their profile? Me like this, I we would like vibe together? Like how does that work? Like how did you pick the one that you're dming? Unless is it just celebrities.
Speaker 2: Pop up on my like TikTok for you, Paige, and I'll be like who is this? And I'll do a little investigation. I'll be like poke the bear Okay, yeah, okay, But I'm not on any dating sides. I wish I was on Riya, but I've never gotten approved tried, so.
Speaker 1: You're trying Riya. Somebody out there, if you're listening.
Speaker 2: Approve her approved approve, thank you spit or swallow swallow for sure? Mmm?
Speaker 3: Wild this sex story?
Speaker 1: You seem like you have a lot of crazy and wild sex stories, maybe before porn. In porn. What is some crazy, crazy story you can give, Miss Texas.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you know my background with Drake Paul, I do not. Oh my gosh, I don't. So last year he flew out me and my best friend. Okay, I was named tattooed on my neck. Okay, I'll say we had like a little throuble.
Speaker 3: Okay, So was it actual relationship or were we all just fucking?
Speaker 2: Yes, just fucking and it was like you're just fucking.
Speaker 1: And you're tatting a boy's name on you, girl, dick.
Speaker 2: I full send like one thing about me, Like I'm I got on the back of my neck. It's like not that you see it, but like to me, like the way I view life experiences, I'm like, that's funny, Like does that make sense from like I think it's funny that I have that tattooed?
Speaker 1: I mean I get the perspective for me, I have no t no tattoo. Yeah, so it's a different mindset of that part of it. But if you don't care and it's like whatever and it's not you know, then fuck it.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's your body. Do what you want to do. I look, I just feel like.
Speaker 1: The man's name, you know, that's a little bit like something like over there great but name zone.
Speaker 3: So did he like push you into doing this or you were like, hey.
Speaker 2: We were all like, let's fucking do it, Like, let's he got our name, so we were in like a little threffle. Okay, he got my name and my best friend's name tattooed and a heart, and then we got his name. Okay, you were just this little threatfle like menaces of.
Speaker 3: Just how long did this thruffle last?
Speaker 2: A month?
Speaker 1: A month? Okay? Very okay? Yeah, I ever spoke to him since? Do you have any desire to?
Speaker 2: No? Didn't They are doing their ship? Yes, they're a boxer. Do they still have the tattoo? They got to cover it up?
Speaker 3: Were you sad?
Speaker 2: No? I had a feeling they were. Have you thought about covering up his name? It's like on my neck for like the only time you'll see it is if I have my hair and a on youtail, So I don't think about it.
Speaker 1: Do you typically where you're hearing a ponytail. No, No, hmmm, interesting, I'm just thinking about it. If I was like your man, like fucking man like like you. Yeah, yes, is it saying just what does it say? His whole name jake E p Okay nickname jake.
Speaker 2: E p B.
Speaker 3: Did you support his fight recently?
Speaker 2: Yes? He did. He's amazing. Yeah he did great. Yes.
Speaker 1: So did y'all leave on bad Blood because you said you haven't spoke to him since? Or is it still like if he saw you, he'd be.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, yes, very homey bod. It's like no bad blood, like no beef, no drama. It's like all love.
Speaker 1: Are you kind of a no drama kind of girl?
Speaker 2: I hate drama? Okay, if anyone tries to start shit with me, I'll be like, have fun. I'm not. I don't engage Like I I feel like I have so much going on in my like real personal life where like when people like try to start shit, I'm just like I can't, Like I just don't have time for it.
Speaker 3: How old are you twenty four?
Speaker 1: Twenty four? Yeah, it's good to mindset to have that's you know, it's still you're still very young. So I feel like it's good to say like very grounded because reactive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think getting older, you just don't have fucking time for it anymore. You're not like when you're younger, you're like, yeah, like fuck you bitch, like popping off, but then you just get older you're like, I can't, I can't do this anymore.
Speaker 1: I think it's I think that it's cute that, I mean, we all old are getting older, but even twenty four is still very young. But I think that it is it's cool to see it a lot quicker than most people, but be like, oh, it'll be thirty five and be like, oh, I didn't know these things. I think it's really cool to be like how And maybe it's like the background of your family being there and like you're the structure whatever. But I feel like that really helps with like who you aren't identifying with that you're allowed to just be like I don't care.
Speaker 2: What you say about me.
Speaker 3: If I had a time too, I don't even fuck Hyeah, I fucked him.
Speaker 1: We were in this like it just owning it. I think if there are a lot more people just need to just own it and it's like you know, you enjoy life way better that way than just like trying to defight it and like defy something that you really, yeah, don't.
Speaker 2: Get fucking I think. I also go back to it's not that serious, like everyone just needs to take a chill pill rolling me dead in one hundred years. Nothing's that serious, like everyone needs to fucking breathe, like take a breath. Woo saw wu saw.
Speaker 1: Literally, yes, have you ever fucked in your parents' bed?
Speaker 2: I have? Actually? Did you get caught school? I never got caught, but I actually have.
Speaker 3: Did you watch porn solo or with a partner?
Speaker 2: Both? Both?
Speaker 3: Which do you like better?
Speaker 2: That'll be solow? Okay?
Speaker 1: Hand jobs are blow jobs?
Speaker 2: Low jobs?
Speaker 1: Have you ever cheated.
Speaker 2: Every boyfriend? Every boyfriend thinking about me?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 2: That's yeah? But one thing about me, I'm a teater.
Speaker 1: Did you get caught?
Speaker 2: You're but I expose myself, okay, because you would just be like I'd be over the relationship. Then I would start cheating, and then I would just be like I'm someone my past three boyfriends where I was like, I'd want to get out, but when you're so like deep into something, you don't know how to get out, So then I would just like set myself up with the cheating and just you.
Speaker 1: Just eject you press out, eject by and be like, you know what, this is no longer serving me.
Speaker 3: I will go fuck this person because I want.
Speaker 2: To, and I'm just gonna make it play out the way it's gonna play out because of my actions rather than breaking up the person because that scares me, Like I hate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we gotta we have to work on that. We have to you know, we have to be like this, this doesn't it's not working out because I feel like at the end of the day, it's like i'd be like believer in karma. So it's like you would not want someone to do that to you, So there ten like there.
Speaker 3: Will be a day that that happens.
Speaker 1: You're like, fuck, this is what that felt like because I had that happen and I'm like, oh, yeah, I can't do it.
Speaker 2: It's just like but it does.
Speaker 1: It's hard, you know, It's like it's like one of those things with it like adult and hard, like hard conversations or not. You know, they're hard for a reason. Yeah, but it's like sometimes I feel like it's it's more refreshing and rewarding that I'd rather know right away than fucking six months down the line, because I didn't decide to have that conversation because we needed it was gonna happen anyway.
Speaker 2: You are a serial cheater, I am, but I think I was younger also where it's like I feel like growing up, how I grew up looking like people would look at cheaters as like you killed someone, Like if you cheated, you're the most horrible person on earth? What do you mean by how you grew up? I was already were yours or no, just like society social media, like if you cheated, it's like you killed your dog, Like it was like if you're a cheater, you're you're like ostracized. Yeah, And it's like you're twenty one, like are you gonna cheat? Like you're not gonna be with that person for the rest of your life when you're twenty one, like you think in the moment you're gonna be with that person for the rest of your life. But life is long. Life's very long, and I just don't view monogamy realistic. So I think getting older And also like and Adam are like my mentors, Like I look at them and I'm like they have the best relationship, Like they're a partnership, they're a team, and they have such an open communication of trust and they just build upon fucking other people and like being open about like life where I don't think I view it as cheating. I think people should be able to have sex with other people as long as you are a partnership and you're a team and you have that open line of communication.
Speaker 1: I agree with you to a degree, but I also feel like it has to be like you can do that. But I feel like going into relationships it's like we put our cards on the table first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not something like well this is because people just doing that, because.
Speaker 1: Then I feel like then it's like a code, right, you're breaking a code. So it's like we'll take you know, Adam and Lenna, for you know example, like.
Speaker 3: They I'm sure and there.
Speaker 1: I don't know them as far as the relationship at all, but like as far as like they probably have communication of their yeses and they're no and whatever. Like I was married to performer at one time and that was kind of how we did It was like our relationship was like the communication because a work was very healthy because it's like if you don't have that and you're already giving away, like you know, something that you're not like having an issue with, yeah, then it just causes problems for no reason. So I feel like with those things that's healthy, right. But if someone is to switch up in the middle of something or you're just tired of the relationship or whatever, that's when I feel like where it's like, why not be an adult immature and be like, you know what, it's just not working for me because life is short and I don't see myself with you anymore and I kind of want to fuck this person and I'd rather be not have guilt on my heart or have anything whatever to know that you're waiting around thinking I'm your chick and I'm going to go fuck this person at night and piece o you know what I mean. Things like that where it's like that is part of you know, getting older, and those things where you're like identify what works for you because you know, like you said, your idealism on monogamy is different how viewed, and that's perfectly fine what works for you and your partners, and that's just thing is just having that upfront.
Speaker 3: Conversation and not the back end of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because then then that's like a little questionable, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: If it's sex is sex, I view sex in a more lenient way. I feel like if I was with a partner now before I used to get in relationships, like I was not single longer than like two months, but I haven't had a boyfriend in two years because now I'm very more picky versus when I was younger, and I just like loved being in a relationship. But now that I've gotten older, I think I just few relationships way differently. But sex sex people are going to be attracted other people. People are gonna want to fuck other people, and that's normal, Like we're human. Cheating to me would be like let's say my partner goes and fucks another girl and then that's fine, But then they have like a relationship emotion like emotional yes, like they're texting telling each other about their problems or like their anxieties or like. So the physical fact of it is yea like to which sounds weird, but the physical act of like I'm like, I'm very much like.
Speaker 1: That for me, Like if you want to do something, then find I don't want to know about it. Not that's what I don't want to know about it, but like, don't bring that home.
Speaker 2: Live your truth, Kah. I support you, live your truth. You're a man. You're gonna want to fuck other girls, and like love that. Support you live your truth if you keep an ongoing emotional connection where you're telling her about your problems and that like that.
Speaker 1: And that problem is you, because that's how their type of coomes. And then that to me is like for men it's more emotional. I feel like men it takes them longer to be emotionally invested than it does women. So I feel like if you're already on that line, like you're already.
Speaker 2: Out the door, Yeah for sure. That to me, Okay, that's fair. So I have a weird viewpoint on what I think. Start cheating.
Speaker 1: I don't think that that's weird at all. I think that's healthy. I think that you know what I mean. And I also think going back to the reference of like Lenna and Adam, it's like like Adam would never But the thing is is like, but we also seek partners at a certain time when we're ready for like what we want to draw in, right, So they're giving and taking from both each other, like you know what I mean, Like so it's like he you know, just eracingly like how he did you know? She she did her recent sign or whatever. I mean with another guy where it's like that obviously had to be hard to a degree, but he's also I've fucked a lot of girls, so it's like give and take and maybe that works and maybe they drive it again and maybe they don't like but.
Speaker 3: It's like figuring it out together.
Speaker 1: But it's like you also have to find someone who is someone that's secure, someone that is communicate with you the way that you're communicating with them, and that your love languages are the same, and that you can identify how to have out of conflict in those things where it's like when we're younger, it's just because they're hat.
Speaker 2: It's just because like oh yeah, like you.
Speaker 1: You're the cool guy who gets listened to a party, or you just look hot because I saw you.
Speaker 3: On a whatever, And so your interests start.
Speaker 1: To change in how you look for partners and then you realize like, oh damn, I was I was speaking a lot of bad people and not because they were bad people, but they were bad people for you In those moments. But yeah, you definitely you'll find somebody that will figure all those things out. And again just communicating from the beginning, and whoeverybody's not on board by somebody else will be, you know, nobody else will be.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Now, let's see short or fat? We're talking about dicks, sure or fat?
Speaker 3: Short or fat?
Speaker 2: Get a pick one, like which one would I rather? Yes? Short?
Speaker 1: Long or skinny?
Speaker 2: Skinny? Okay?
Speaker 3: You said you liked older men. What's the oldest man.
Speaker 1: You've been with?
Speaker 2: Mid seventies?
Speaker 1: Okay, what's the youngest you've been with? Probably like nineteen nineteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well when I was a teenager in high school, but like that doesn't now, but like my adult year is probably nineteen. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Ever been caught in the action.
Speaker 2: I've never been caught like in my personal life.
Speaker 1: Nope. Do you eat ass?
Speaker 2: I do eat ass?
Speaker 1: Okay, girl, Okay, I like to get my ass eaten a nothing wrong with that. Have you ever been kicked out of a place? And if so, why No? Okay, keep everything tame until you're you know, like I love to.
Speaker 2: Have a good time, but like when people like get kicked out of like clubs and stuff, I'm like, like, that's hard to get kicked out of a club, Okay, I like I like to vibe, like all right, chill, Yeah, I like to chill and have a good time, like.
Speaker 1: When you see a drama freeze.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're just like.
Speaker 1: I don't want them. I don't want Yes, have you ever taken a souvenir home from a partner or not a partner? One night stand, a hookup? Take a little memorabilia.
Speaker 2: I love to keep sweatpants, graphic tees, crowdies.
Speaker 3: How many do you have, like a whole closet four of all of these things?
Speaker 2: I have a collection.
Speaker 1: Do you wear them and then like reminisce about these men in them? Or do you just like went and done? You wear them and they just collect them and they just keep dust.
Speaker 2: No, I wear them. I'm piggy with my I was gonna wear actually today before I change in the white shirt, I was wearing one of my hookups shirts. I love graph T's. I love baggy men clothes like I love that.
Speaker 1: I like how you do this little thing with your time on the start of your mouth, and he like turns you on because you're like mmm, You're like, yeah, I got that sweater.
Speaker 2: That's how you know. I would talk.
Speaker 3: Do you have a tattoo that you regret?
Speaker 2: No, I have no regrets.
Speaker 1: I almost like you have no my tattoos.
Speaker 2: I'll look back and I'll be like, why did I get that? But I like no regrets because I look back. My first tattoos I ever got were my knuckle tattoos when I was eighteen, Right when I turned eighteen, and I remember the tattoo artist was like, are you sure you want to get knuckle tattoos as your first tattoo? And I was like eighteen, I was like, yeah, let's do it. Now I look back and I'm like, why did I do that? But I'm also like I was so cute, like I was eighteen. Like I looked back, I'm like, that was so cute to me. Like love her, she lived her truth like no regrets.
Speaker 1: I like thought, all right, now my favorite part it's truth with Texas. We're gonna be a little bit more kink here, you know, see what it's all about this rob it'sird all right, spicy questions. What is something that's completely off limits? I know you like to try things. You're kind of like, you know, fuck it kind of thing, you know, situation that's sexually in the bedroom. What's something that's just completely off limits?
Speaker 2: Anal?
Speaker 1: Anal?
Speaker 2: Have you ever done an Have only done anal with one guy when I was twenty one, and we would try it to do it, and I was I'm not an anal girl, like I have no the guy who I moved to LA for actually that guy, Okay, and we would try to do it. And I have a lot of gay friends and they would give me a lot of tips on how to do it, and I would do their tips and I would do their suggestions on how to have anal like without it hurting. And I just could never.
Speaker 3: What were some of their tips.
Speaker 4: Let's have the viewers time, and your stomach okay, usually or lay on her stomach or doggy like however the position wise, yes, to either lay on your stomach legs together or doggy with your legs up.
Speaker 2: So then your asshole muscles are fully relaxed in those positions. Okay, take these guys and you just have to be relaxed and know what's going on, and like you have to fully relax, like if you have any type of tightening, flinching like whatever, like it's not it's not gonna work. And I just could never tell you. Maybe he had he had definitely had a big dick. But did you ever try a lube shooter? We did do lube, We would do all of it, But a.
Speaker 1: Lube shooter yourself, it is like it's actually it's like a thing that you put inside your butthole, so it's like already lubricated, because I mean, it's just like something dry going inside.
Speaker 2: I also would do Have you ever done a popper?
Speaker 3: I haven't, But what is that?
Speaker 2: I know my gay friends swear by poppers. It's like a thing in the gay community that when you do poppers it relaxes your asshole. Okay, yesters whatever, And I would even try that, and still I kind of I was like, Hi, it's not for you, It's not for me, Okay, so completely support my friends. Some of my friends, even my girlfriends love anal and I'm just like, I cannot get on board.
Speaker 3: You're like, take an ale, girly.
Speaker 2: I'm not, and I wish I could be.
Speaker 1: But what is Let's see, do you like dirty talk?
Speaker 2: I love dirty talk?
Speaker 1: What is an example of your dirty talk?
Speaker 2: I love being talked to, like I'm a dirty little slut okay, a dirty little hole.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I love being very submissive and being talked to.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you ever broken a bed?
Speaker 2: Broken a bed? I've never broken a bed? Okay.
Speaker 1: You got to tell your new friend and needs to get some action in there and break some beds.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Do you use toys in the bedroom in your personal life? What's your favorite toy to use with a partner? A talk to you wand you're using it while you're fucking Okay, I love wands. Wands are a great thing. M I have one in my bedside table all the time. It's it's my boyfriend.
Speaker 2: I love it. Yes.
Speaker 3: Have you ever had anybody fall asleep while during sex?
Speaker 2: No? Thank god?
Speaker 1: Have you ever thrown up on someone during sex?
Speaker 2: No? Thank god? Well I feel like fucking dick. Maybe I've done like little like yeah? Swallow yeah, yeah, you know you never like actually can't show it, defeat.
Speaker 3: You gotta keep going, suck.
Speaker 2: Through it and they love it and they think it's hot when you start gagging.
Speaker 1: Who are you said you watched porn? Who were maybe the names some of your top porn stars that you used to watch?
Speaker 2: Jenna Jamison okay, legend icon, Leo Lulu Sasha Gray legend icon. Like she was so fucking cool. Like I remember being in like middle school, high school and watching Entourage? Do you watch it? And I was like, this is the coolest bitch ever, Like what the fuck? Like she went from like porn at eighteen to like now being on Entourage like that shit When I was like fourteen, I was like, dope, that's fucking dope.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure, all right, kinky questions? Are you ready for these kinky questions?
Speaker 3: Shower sex or car sex?
Speaker 2: Car sex?
Speaker 3: Do you have any fetishes?
Speaker 2: I like role playing? Okay, I like role playing of like positions of power roll Okay. I was like me and my ex he would always like do like if he was like my teacher and I was a student and like that type of you're a bad girl.
Speaker 1: You got to go detention.
Speaker 2: I love that you're like.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, more yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been in an orgy? I have how many people?
Speaker 2: The biggest orgy I ever did was seven girls?
Speaker 1: Okay, how was that for you?
Speaker 3: Did you eat every vagina or was it like you had like teammates?
Speaker 2: It was like sorty girl hazing and it was like the main leader of it was Angela White. Oh you know her, she's very like when she starts her thing, she's very you got to pay attention, like I love this, Like she's a legend. Like she just took control and it was so already hazing, and you're just like in the moment she lined us all up in a row and made us all eat each other's asses, like she's.
Speaker 1: Like, I like that. Most number of times you've had sex in one.
Speaker 2: Day probably like five?
Speaker 1: Five? Yeah, how many partners on one day.
Speaker 2: Outside of work? Outside of work? Probably three?
Speaker 1: Three.
Speaker 2: I'll go through phases, they get through phases.
Speaker 1: I like how you're like, I don't know, I don't know about it.
Speaker 2: I think I think they're Yeah.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been too kinky for a partner?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All the time, all the time. I especially now doing what I do now. I feel like starting porn has made me way more confident sexually and way more just like demanding of like what I like and what I don't own it?
Speaker 1: Girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So i feel like I'm way more vocal whatnot. And I feel like a lot of guys in their twenties are not used to someone that's really a girl that's really confident sexually and it can be too much.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you.
Speaker 3: Ever broken up with someone because they were.
Speaker 1: Bad and bad?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay? Favorite time of day to have.
Speaker 2: Sex night or in the morning when you're like still half asleep and you guys are like cuddling, Like this morning when you're like cuddling and you're just like, is that what happens the morning? Yeah? Like do you know what I mean? Like, I had a late night, I'm going home and I'm going to bed after this. I'm not drinking.
Speaker 1: What is a sex skill that you are most proud of? If you were like known for something that was like sex skill oriented, what would be like, Oh.
Speaker 2: I would say I would say I love rough sex and I can take a lot of like getting not like getting the shipped out of me, but like in a respectful manner.
Speaker 1: Okay, like like BDSM type thing like being tied up like whips and chains at all.
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard of kink cank you rabbit.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's just kink dot com.
Speaker 2: Yes, would you do?
Speaker 1: Like I'm that kind of like yeah, because I think they like chain you up or like tie you up and suspend you and all those things.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm very well.
Speaker 1: Then that answers the next question. Bonded just for no and let's just say yeah, yeah, do you have those types of things that you're home, like do you like with your partners, because it's like it's I think with those types of things it's about a safety issues, right because some of those things are be really fun, but and they have to do it in certain ways, like if being tied up, like not even we just can tie you up, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I would say ninety percent of guys aren't down, and a lot of guys will go into the moment thinking that they are like yeah, like well I can choke you, and you're like no, I want more than choking. Like it's like a whole conversation, and ninety percent of guys will say they're down and they're not actually down. And then there's like the select fit.
Speaker 1: Their dick gets limp while they're trying to do it and you're just like you're not doing it right mm hmm, Yeah, sad stories.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I feel like sometimes with men like that, especially younger, I feel like they talk a big game.
Speaker 2: It is long.
Speaker 1: For me, it was always a sign like, if you're gonna tell me how good you're gonna fuck me, you're probably not gonna fuck me good because if that means that you're talking about it, just be about it. And nine times out of ten I was right called someone the wrong name during.
Speaker 2: Sex, probably but I don't remember, but I probably have done that.
Speaker 3: You just keep paying the name until it's right. You're like John Kenny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm definitely probably done that.
Speaker 3: Have you ever woken up next to someone that you did not know the name?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't ever black out, So you're not like a one night stand type of girl. No, I love a good one night stand, but you just know who what their names are, and who they are. Yeah, okay, yeah, good girl. No blacking house blackouts is scary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, blackout scary. But I'm also like a responsible drinker.
Speaker 1: Drink responsibly. All right, naughty questions, No, let's see romantic questions. We'll give you some romantic questions. Are you a romantic I am.
Speaker 2: I love being a relationship what I was telling you, But I haven't been a relationship in my two years. But I will have little flings on and off, and I love having a partner.
Speaker 1: So are you the ones doing the romantic things or you want someone to do them for you both.
Speaker 2: I think it makes life so much more beautiful, like when you have like sharing experiences of like lovey dovey. I agree all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Just what is your love language? You would say?
Speaker 2: I would say, what was it? Personal? Times?
Speaker 1: Service, service touch, words of affirmation.
Speaker 2: Words of affirmation. I'm like all of it, Like I love being like a little romantic.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, dinner or movie both? Gotta pick one? Oh, dinner date, movie date movie davies.
Speaker 2: I picked so you can eat food at the movie for either, Okay.
Speaker 1: Trying to get your way, Okay, a little trouble made cut or uncut both? I like either you got no one says one or the other. So it's like, you know, if I had to, like you had your choice up and at that time, and you kind of just cut cut, cut, giving or receiving, giving lights on or lights off off?
Speaker 3: Foreplay or sex?
Speaker 1: And I know you're gonna say you like both, you.
Speaker 2: Guys, I'd rather have penetration or sex.
Speaker 3: What are deal breakers for you in a relationship.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a bad question because I look back on my past relationships and I let a lot go.
Speaker 1: So if you were to show up in a relationship at this point in time with your imaginary boyfriend that were manifesting, what would be a deal breaker at this point in time.
Speaker 2: Bad communication, immature, no money, no drive, no ambition, and being insecure. I like like alpha mills where they're really securing themselves and they like to take care of you.
Speaker 3: So, if your sex life had a title, what would it be?
Speaker 2: Give me an example of what yours would be?
Speaker 1: Non existent, non existent
Speaker 2: A title It